Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,460 total conversations in 8,632 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

The mages come across a mountainside nearby the city… There’s a gaping hole in the side where she crashed, far too deep to see all the way down into. There also seems to be a trail of blood and seithr leading into the deep hole.

Apr 25, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT
Quote

After a few minutes, another gap opens and Reimu goes flying upwards, crash landing on the roof of a building

Declaring a Spellcard in the Immaterial and Missing Power style, many of her wounds close up

GAH! Sam You Idiot!

Limps around until Jewel Sign, Concealed Orbs Of Light wear off, and invokes Treasure Sign, Yin Yang Orb to return my health to near full

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 06:12PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 06:08PM EDT
Quote

Any idea what happened here, Noctan?

“I have no idea. I have a feeling we should be on our guard, though.”

I’ll leave the necessary preparations to you.

“Got it. BARRIER! MBARRIER!

The mages briefly glow cyan then purple, the glow vanishes after the barriers are formed

Apr 25, 2013 at 06:08PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Now I wait for one of those two to notice Pyralis and Noctan…

Meanwhile, in the Order of Mages…

What’s the status on our rogue aquamancer, Solarian?

He’s acquired powerful friends. As a result I’m sending out elemancers and equilibirumancers to round up the lesser mages who have not heard where that aquamacner is. The plan’s to send an army at him.

Are you sure about that? I mean, what if it’s some kind of mixup?

I am not taking any chances on this, Granatir.

“I suggest we try to develop some new pells. Prepare a little surprise for him to go with that army idea of yours, eheheheheh…”

I propose we check up on them. I’ve recently developed a spell to look at groups we send out from here, but the thing is, it requires at least one light-aligned caster.

Okay, Tempestia, I shall assist with that spell.

What say you, Ignis?

There’s a world that seems to be swamped in some sort of war, I think we should investigate it. It’s also near where our target has run off to…

Should we look there first?

Indeed.

I don’t see why not.

I believe… ah yes, I sent Pyralis Fa-Infernus and Noctan Du-Rumis there to seek two missing aeromancers and a missing lumimancer.

And you, Tsunarmin and Pitchurn?

“You’ve already outvoted so does it even matter?”

Pitchurn said it all.

Solarian prepares to cast the spell… Tempestia transfers some of her magic power to Solarian to create the trans-worldly viewscreen

…They don’t seem to be looking hard for those mages… Instead, they seem to be… investigating? They may have hit on the same idea that we have of finding something new for the Order as a whole to benefit from.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 06:27PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT
Quote

All the winds are walking through the halls, making various trips here and there around the building to collect together equipment
Mistral is currently picking up communication feeds from various Gekko’s on Flandre’s situation
Mistral: Flandre has been embedded into a rock face by the railgun
Monsoon: I believe this is time for
Mistral: Gemini yes.
Mistral makes contact with Gemini, giving them retrieve order

(Meanwhile, at Gemini’s end)

Gemini: Received. Moving towards target now.
Gemini get into there armored car and begin heading towards Flandre’s location

In a few minutes they are already there and outside the hole
Gemini: In here? Yes. 34 foot deep. Target unconscious according to AR. Move in.
And so they do

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 06:21PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 06:20PM EDT
Quote

(OOC: Holy cow, alot has happened. Could I get a summary of what’s going on before I jump back in?)

Apr 25, 2013 at 06:26PM EDT
Quote

The tungsten rod suddenly comes flying out of the hole at a speed never thought possible, striking the twin who was about to enter first straight in the head. A low guttural roar then comes from the hole, getting louder and louder before it becomes a monstrous roar. 8 sets of glowing red eyes can be seen piercing the darkness.

S҉̸̧A̶̡̛͜A̵͡͡A͏͟A͘͝A̶̸Ą͟Á̸͜͢A͘͡A̴͞͡A̷̸̛͢͡A̛̛͝A̵̸̢̕̕A̸̛͢͠A̧̛̕͘Ą̸̨͟͡A̵͘҉͏A̶̷A͟͞͞A̵͜A̢̡҉̢͠À̛͢A̸̢̕͟͞A̢҉͏̴͢À̧͘͟͟A̵͏̷͡M̸̸͞͏҉!̶͜͝͞

The entire mountain begins to rumble and shake harshly…

OOC:

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 06:28PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 06:27PM EDT
Quote


Gemini: Goodbye brother.
The remaining twin draws his pistol from his suit and takes cover, firing several shots into the hole

Apr 25, 2013 at 06:31PM EDT
Quote

OOC: okay everyone im on my comp, sorry, i wanted to edit the post to say the shell hits both but my phone died. so yah, i accept the changes u guys made. sorry.

anyway, B2C:
Vergil follows the other members of desperado
that girl is sure to come to this place after that last attack. she will destroy you all before you can manage a full evacuation. were will you people go?

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 06:33PM EDT
Quote

A massive black tentacle with a red aura surrounding it lashes out of the hole and writhes around. Almost in a flash, the tentacle turns into a blade and cuts the remaining twin’s head off.

Apr 25, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT
Quote

OOC: I’ve just spent the last few minutes deciding on the other 5 archmages’ last names, and their weapons.
Granatir Ea-Flora uses a staff more powerful than most others to be found in the Order.
Tempestia Ae-Whirla’s more about rapid attacks, she uses a pair of daggers.
Ignis Fa-Magmar’s actually got the highest tech weapon of the entire Order, and I’m not even going to try to be subtle about what it’s from. He stole a Warmaster Rocket Hammer (You may find that name familiar… and if you do, you’ll know its power) and uses it as his weapon.
Tsunarmin Wu-Wavarun is another female, and she uses a wand – so she can also use a shield in combat.
Pitchurin Du-Obscuria is another female (so the archmages have a balanced gender ratio), and is actively being cliche. She’s dark aligned and uses a scythe.
Add to that Solarian’s magic gun, the higher up mages Noctan’s axe named Eclipse, Pyralis’ sword named Firebrand, and the variety of weapons used by the lower mages, though they are far more ordinary (though considering the alchemiter, Tardises’ might not be ordinary for long…) there’s a hell of a lot of variety in Order equipment. Speaking of Pyralis and Noctan…

What was that!?

“Who were those fools to go in there when they had no idea what caused it?”

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 06:40PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 06:38PM EDT
Quote

OOC:
@Meredith,
Riiiight lemme think about this
Vergil is following The Winds of Destruction about
Desperado are packing there bags to move
Sam lost most of his sanity and is unconcious and being carried by Sundowner
Asura and Eggman are fighting in the carrier
Flandre is killing my guis
Reimu is healing herself on a building,
Ken is with Reimu
Spark is doing stuff nobody cares about JK he’s giving us entertaining comedy shows and is controlling the 4 mercs who are in the city
and I think thats it for now

@Vergil,
Monsoon: She won’t come here, she won’t hurt Sam
Sundowner: Never you mind where we’re goin! Its a secret!

@Flandre,

The last twin lets out a quick gasp then “dies” from his head being brutally severed

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 06:46PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT
Quote

OOC: You forgot that two more mages from the Order have come – More powerful, and on a different mission than finding Tardises… A mission they’re actually not focusing on.

Apr 25, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT
Quote

@Sam,

The mountain that houses Flandre continues to rumble and shake violently. The tentacle morphs back to it’s original form and picks up both the Gemini twin and hurls them at a high speed straight at Desperado, them getting there in only a matter of seconds. Another monstrous roar is heard, but this time Flandre’s voice is gone… It’s only the voice of what was inside, eating away at her very being… It doesn’t even sound like a cry from this world.

@Tardises,

The two mages see the mountain start to crumble and crack apart. Rocks start falling down towards them.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 06:54PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT
Quote

The mages run quickly, due to a combination of the incoming rocks and the roar. By sheer coincidence they’re running towards the soon-to-be-evacuated Desperado HQ. They do not know this, of course.

Apr 25, 2013 at 06:52PM EDT
Quote

(OOC: Thanks for the summary you guys. I’ve been thinking on how I can make my abilities less over-powered, and I think I have something…)
BIC:
Notices everyone moving and that Ken is gone
What is going on? Where is everyone going? What happened to Ken?
Oh… everything is just getting so confusing, but I know that Flandre must still be a problem…
Hears the roar
Oh, that cannot be good, I should go and see what’s going on out there..
Teleports to Ken’s location

Apr 25, 2013 at 06:54PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Ken notices MasterBurner
huh? oh. It’s just you.

Yeah, it’s just me. Can you tell what that noise was just now? I seem to have spaced out for a bit, and I’m a bit, discombobulated heh.
All I know, is that it cannot be good…

Apr 25, 2013 at 06:59PM EDT
Quote

The mages run past Ken and MasterBurner, and actually notice them. Pyralis stops and turns to them.

Are you sure you should be here?

PYRALIS YOU IDIOT! DON’T STOP RUNNING!”

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

@Sam,

The mountain that houses Flandre continues to rumble and shake violently. The tentacle morphs back to it’s original form and picks up both the Gemini twin and hurls them at a high speed straight at Desperado, them getting there in only a matter of seconds. Another monstrous roar is heard, but this time Flandre’s voice is gone… It’s only the voice of what was inside, eating away at her very being… It doesn’t even sound like a cry from this world.

@Tardises,

The two mages see the mountain start to crumble and crack apart. Rocks start falling down towards them.

vergil, while still on the roof with the other members, jumps into the air and slams both of the gemini bodies onto the rooftop with the scabbard of his sword. the others turn around to notice what was going on.

Vergil: not going to come here you say? than what do you make of this than? she has grown beyond saving at this point, only death can save her now. the monster isnt going to stop until everyone and everything is dead.

OOC: okay guys brb, gotta eats fud.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:01PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT
Quote

OOC: …Is this going to turn into an epic battle with all ubt two of the players currently active in the thread involved? (Even if I’m being invovled via NPC proxy)

Suddenly, Archmage Tempestia appears, having done an extremely quick Warp

Pyralis, Noctan, new orders. You are to remain on this world investigating – don’t return unless you have some useful things or we need you for some other purpose.

A-Archmage Tempestia? What are you doing here?

Tempestia Warps back to the Order HQ, Pyralis… appears to be blushing a bit?

“What’s with you?”

v If that barrier goes down then pretty much every player would be involved. Me using no less than 5 NPCs (Pyralis, Noctan, the aeromancers and the lumimancer. For unnamed and therefore expendable mages, those 3 certainly have lasted a while.)

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:01PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

OOC: …Is this going to turn into an epic battle with all ubt two of the players currently active in the thread involved? (Even if I’m being invovled via NPC proxy)

Suddenly, Archmage Tempestia appears, having done an extremely quick Warp

Pyralis, Noctan, new orders. You are to remain on this world investigating – don’t return unless you have some useful things or we need you for some other purpose.

A-Archmage Tempestia? What are you doing here?

Tempestia Warps back to the Order HQ, Pyralis… appears to be blushing a bit?

“What’s with you?”

v If that barrier goes down then pretty much every player would be involved. Me using no less than 5 NPCs (Pyralis, Noctan, the aeromancers and the lumimancer. For unnamed and therefore expendable mages, those 3 certainly have lasted a while.)

OOC: No, I don’t think so. If Asura would take the barrier down that would be nice though.

EDIT:^ Well…. If people get involved, they do. It’s their choices to do what they want to do.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:10PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT
Quote

“…Fine, I’ll stay for now. But you owe me for this, Pyralis Fa-Infernus!”

…Yeah. Noctan Du-Rumis here has just introduced me. Who or what’s a ‘Flandre’, and… something is bringing down a mountain. It has seemingly killed those two.

“The brave fools…”

To Noctan If we get out of this alive, I owe you some enchantment reagents, how does that sound?

(OOC: Yeah, the mages ended up introducing each other)

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:11PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:10PM EDT
Quote

The quoted post has been deleted.

(OOC: I guess I got confused, I’ll just delete that post, sorry.)

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:11PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

“…Fine, I’ll stay for now. But you owe me for this, Pyralis Fa-Infernus!”

…Yeah. Noctan Du-Rumis here has just introduced me. Who or what’s a ‘Flandre’, and… something is bringing down a mountain. It has seemingly killed those two.

“The brave fools…”

To Noctan If we get out of this alive, I owe you some enchantment reagents, how does that sound?

(OOC: Yeah, the mages ended up introducing each other)

Flandre is a vampire with the ability to destroy anything and everything. I have something similar, but there’s always the chance that, when I use it, I’ll just go into a coma. The commands for such a thing require such a large amount of magical energy, and for what I’m planning, I can’t afford to use it until everything is settled.
Not only that, but I have to use two commands that have that risk…
sighs
And, are you guys wizards? You seem like wizards to me.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:20PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:20PM EDT
Quote

I’m bored. here. I wonder if that masterburner guy could bring us back out again.
OOC: I wanna play with giorno and ken at the same time.

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT
Quote

I’m an elemancer, Noctan’s an equilibriumancer. As an elemancer I have mastered earth, water, fire, and air. Equilibriumancers master light and dark. I’m actually aligned towards fire, and Noctan towards dark.

to Pyralis, quietly“Did you miss the mention to magical energy? From someone who is clearly not part of the Order?”

OOC: ^ Things would become awkward if the whoel group was returned to participate in the battle. Because I would be controlling characters who in terms of internal affairs are enemies, simultaneously.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I’m bored. here. I wonder if that masterburner guy could bring us back out again.
OOC: I wanna play with giorno and ken at the same time.

(OOC: ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.)
Hm, if we’re going to take on this… thing… I should get that guy off LOCAF
Teleports Giorno and his crew to where I am
Hey, listen, there’s a possibility that we’re going to fight some kind of demonic creature. Do you want to help? Also, do you still have that thing I gave you?

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:26PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT
Quote

@Vergil,
Sundowner: Sam won’t like it but Flandre is gonna have to wait, we need to save our own factions bacon first of all
Mistral: Its time.
Monsoon: Goodbye old HQ
All the Winds make there way down into the massive underground garage where, for the past few hours lorries and truck have been loading up valuable supplie and equipment
The winds load up into a armored car with Sam sat in the back, still unconscious
Sundowner: Lets get out of this damn place already! c’mon!

The huge iron garage doors open and the exodus begins, dozens of troop carriers, holding basic foot soldiers right upto the hammer wielder make there way out of the garage and begin heading down the long road through the city to the docks

Following close behind the carriers are the equipment lorries, holding valuable tech data and Desperado servers containing there summed pooled cash, driving these trucks are the technicians that maintain the UG’s and systems

Meanwhile along the side of this truly epic convoy walk dozens of Mastiffs, Gekko’s, Raptors and Grads alert and ready to defend the convoy with there arsenal of weaponry

Behind the tech trucks follows the flatbed lorries which carry the tilt-rotors, Drones and hammerhead gunships they are quite vulnerable and unable to fly because of the dense fog

The convoy is spearheaded by a group of Stryker IFV’s clearing the way

This mass movement of the entirety of Desperado causes the earth to shake and kicks up one hell of a dust cloud, the smell of vehicle fumes fill the air as it makes its way through the ruins towards the dock

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:27PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

I’m an elemancer, Noctan’s an equilibriumancer. As an elemancer I have mastered earth, water, fire, and air. Equilibriumancers master light and dark. I’m actually aligned towards fire, and Noctan towards dark.

to Pyralis, quietly“Did you miss the mention to magical energy? From someone who is clearly not part of the Order?”

OOC: ^ Things would become awkward if the whoel group was returned to participate in the battle. Because I would be controlling characters who in terms of internal affairs are enemies, simultaneously.

OOC: Fine. Really the only people who can take out what I’m throwing can be Desperado, Eggman, Asura, and Reimu.

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:27PM EDT
Quote

“…”

all three simultaneously

What do we do?
“Which orders do we follow?”
Oh goddamnit, you just had to return me here WHEN THERE ARE MAGES OF THE ORDER IN THE AREA.

the Archmages were observing

THERE HE IS!
Wait. They mentioned some sort of demonic creature. Maybe we should let whatever creature it is take a shot at dealing with him?
One problem with that plan. Or, shoudl I say two? What are Pyralis and Noctan supposed to do here?
“Leave it up to them. They’ve done a lot to get to where they are now, I feel we can let them have a bit of free will… It’s better they let him escape than throw away their lives, right?”

Pitchurn warps to the area…
“Pyralis, Noctan. We’ll be watching how you handle with this situation… Provided you get on with the missions at hand afterwards.”

Pitchurn warps back to the rest of the archmages

This isn’t like you, Pitchurn… Oh well, you’ve already given them leave to do what they want. Even if they let him go, we can’t do anything about it…

We’re dealing with something that can bring down mountains. Just help fight whatever it is.
I am not heading back with you afterwards, is that clear? I still don’t even know why they’re after me.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT
Quote

Sure, why the hell not?
Notices Reimu
you! DIE!
Giorno runs at her, trying to punch her
Ken steps in front of Giorno, grabbing his fist
It’s okay. She’s a friend.
Alright. Where is this demon?

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

“…”

all three simultaneously

What do we do?
“Which orders do we follow?”
Oh goddamnit, you just had to return me here WHEN THERE ARE MAGES OF THE ORDER IN THE AREA.

the Archmages were observing

THERE HE IS!
Wait. They mentioned some sort of demonic creature. Maybe we should let whatever creature it is take a shot at dealing with him?
One problem with that plan. Or, shoudl I say two? What are Pyralis and Noctan supposed to do here?
“Leave it up to them. They’ve done a lot to get to where they are now, I feel we can let them have a bit of free will… It’s better they let him escape than throw away their lives, right?”

Pitchurn warps to the area…
“Pyralis, Noctan. We’ll be watching how you handle with this situation… Provided you get on with the missions at hand afterwards.”

Pitchurn warps back to the rest of the archmages

This isn’t like you, Pitchurn… Oh well, you’ve already given them leave to do what they want. Even if they let him go, we can’t do anything about it…

We’re dealing with something that can bring down mountains. Just help fight whatever it is.
I am not heading back with you afterwards, is that clear? I still don’t even know why they’re after me.

Woah, woah, slow down, and explain what the deal is with you and these “Mages of the Order” because I’m sure that can wait. We have some kind of demonic creature who is probably not like Asura in that it wants to simply spread madness everywhere. I have this feeling ‘cause of what it’s done to the Earth.
motions towards the toxic clouds
@Giorno
I’m not sure, sorry about that.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:36PM EDT
Quote

So, what exactly do we have at our disposal to fight this demon? I could an elemancer, an equilibirumancer, an aquamancer…
…Open Your Heart…
“I… don’t like the sound of what he just said.”

The archmages discuss…
Turns out the free will may have been a good idea. We may see why exactly we’ll need an army to get him.
“All for the good of the Order.”

…basically, before I was found on an alternate world that was destroyed not long after, I was part of this Order of Mages. They are now after me for some reason – These two are part of that order. It appears the archmages themselves are watching. I caught their names but I don’t know which is which.
“{color:orange}I’m Pyralis.”

I take it the one with the axe is Noctan, then.

Water suddenly pools around Tardises’ sword. Those who can see stands would see Open Your Heart passing some of its collected power into that sword – The water segment starts to contract while the other five move in around it. The water segment ends up at half its size.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:41PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

So, what exactly do we have at our disposal to fight this demon? I could an elemancer, an equilibirumancer, an aquamancer…
…Open Your Heart…
“I… don’t like the sound of what he just said.”

The archmages discuss…
Turns out the free will may have been a good idea. We may see why exactly we’ll need an army to get him.
“All for the good of the Order.”

…basically, before I was found on an alternate world that was destroyed not long after, I was part of this Order of Mages. They are now after me for some reason – These two are part of that order. It appears the archmages themselves are watching. I caught their names but I don’t know which is which.
“{color:orange}I’m Pyralis.”

I take it the one with the axe is Noctan, then.

Water suddenly pools around Tardises’ sword. Those who can see stands would see Open Your Heart passing some of its collected power into that sword – The water segment starts to contract while the other five move in around it. The water segment ends up at half its size.

I’m sure I can be of some help to you, and make you nigh-invulnerable if that is what you want. OR…
player.placeatme Alchemiter 1
An alchemiter appears, and she also spawns some cards
You can make the most over-powered weapons available…
Oh, I can also heal, cast various forms of magic, including things relating to space. Such as giving you speed boosts! Or slowing down the enemy!

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:41PM EDT
Quote

The mountain from earlier splits straight in half with an earth shattering tremor shaking everything and crumbling down on itself making a massive pile of crushed stone and rubble, ultimately revealing…. Nothing at all. No signs of life, no haze, nothing.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 07:48PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT
Quote

@sam
vergil jumps on top of the main transport were sam and the others are. standing ever vigilant in chase something were to happen. he observes the whole caravan as they make way to an unknown destination

Vergil: why is it that humans are so weak minded? he mumbles to himself

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT
Quote

@TARDISES
Pulls out a home-made instruction manual regarding the Alchemiter
Read this, I can’t explain hings very well.
@Kenshiro
I believe you, plus because you’re essential, you should be able to do what you must. BUT, you can still be killed if Flandre chooses to use her ability on you.
(OOC: Last post for a bit guys, but I’ll be back!)

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:50PM EDT
Quote

Tardises quite naturally runs into terms he does not understand, as he does not use that form of inventory system

From what I can gather, I do this?

Tardises attempts to insert a card

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:53PM EDT
Quote

The convoy continues to roll through the ruins of the city, bashing through rubble and driving over debris, they are (one post from the dock) not far from there location now, the troops sit peacefully and patient, the technicians peering at the skies every now and then, and ofcourse the unmanned gear escort is jumping from building to building scouting out the area

(but in a city ofcourse)

Apr 25, 2013 at 07:57PM EDT
Quote

Robotnik hums his theme song ((E.G.G.M.A.N.)) as he sits in the repair ward having his leg repaired. He watches the monitor which is currently displaying Asura and wonders why Asura hasn’t gotten up off of the deck yet.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 08:08PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 08:06PM EDT
Quote

The tremors have finally subsided from the crumbling of the mountain, although there is a very deep crag where the mountain split in two. There’s still no sign of whatever caused it anywhere.

Last edited Apr 25, 2013 at 08:20PM EDT
Apr 25, 2013 at 08:20PM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

The convoy continues to roll through the ruins of the city, bashing through rubble and driving over debris, they are (one post from the dock) not far from there location now, the troops sit peacefully and patient, the technicians peering at the skies every now and then, and ofcourse the unmanned gear escort is jumping from building to building scouting out the area

(but in a city ofcourse)

Should be noted that Assassin got knocked out by the explotion, she should be around there, along with a Ballon Master Official’ codec.

Apr 25, 2013 at 08:28PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

Robotnik hums his theme song ((E.G.G.M.A.N.)) as he sits in the repair ward having his leg repaired. He watches the monitor which is currently displaying Asura and wonders why Asura hasn’t gotten up off of the deck yet.

asura begins to get angry over eggmans cowardice and begins to grow impatient
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!
the madness within asura begins to swell with power. he flies through the bridges roof and is high into the air

if your not going to show yourself, than i guess ill destroy this whole ship along with you!!!

he begins to shoot madness wavelength blasts of such magnitude that each shot vaporises sections of the ship with huge explosions and rattles the ship. he continues to pour shots into the ship, not stopping until the ship is nothing but scrap.

OOC: dont worry cheston and friend, you’ll only be rattled by whats going on, i wont kill you.

Apr 25, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT
Quote


Mister Foster: Bloody hell, these SWATbots learn pretty fast.

Cheston: Really? I hope you taught them something useful. Saddly they will never have my amount of Star power.

Mister Foster: Hey! Look! I think this bot wants to show you something!

Cheston: Go ahead Mister Roboto! Speak up! I hope it’s the secret answer of how to destroy this barr-

Mister Foster: (Laughs)

They are still waiting for the barrier to be gone.

Apr 25, 2013 at 08:48PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!