Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,470 total conversations in 8,632 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: We’re not looking for you, per se, but Falcon, Giorno and co., Kenshiro, My Asura, Masterburner, and TARDISES and whoever he’s playing as. I can’t be fucked to remember the names.

OOC: there is so much going on. so many things to type. not sure where or how to start.

my mind is full of fuck.

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:56PM EDT

OOC: I was last on page 28. Anything interesting happen?

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:57PM EDT

OOC: okay he returns.

BIC:
all of a sudden, the ground begins to rumble. the skies begin to be consumed by crimson red and black clouds. madness energy begins shooting out of the clouds like scarlet lightning bolts. the people at the crash site wonder whats going on, only to realize a glowing area in the middle of the sight. a giant magical circle appears above the entire sight.

light begins shooting out of it and within a spit second, Asura breaks from the ground and rubble, the black and red aura that surrounds his body is like nothing anyone has seen. it begins growing into a giant abomination, something out of the darkest depths of madness.

the madness begins infecting the minds of those around, causing those around to clench their heads in pain as it ravages their minds

asura, while heavily breathing, speaks with malice and anger.

i……… have… had…….. ENOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!

his yell is so loud and terrifying that it causes everyone to fall onto the ground in agony as the madness continues to infect everyone

OOC: hes fucking pissed off beyond imagining. tread lightly.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 08:25PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT

Tsunarmin: What… the hell… is that thing!?

Lumimancer: I think that’s the thing that created the barrier we got stuck behind…

Pyralis: Now we have TWO incredibly powerful…. things!?

Tardises:…

Open Your Heart attempts to protect Tardises from the mental attack, but is unable to do a thing to help due to lacking mental energies to form into such a protection.

(OOC: …Yeah. Mental energies are to do with one of those two other glyphs. In the flash series that inspired these mages, those two glyphs represent the ‘spiritual’ elements – ether (the one with a single line) actually being pure spiritual energy, and ‘fig’ (as in figment, I guess?) being the element of the mind – and the one that OYH would need to form the barrier it’s failing to do.)

Apr 29, 2013 at 08:33PM EDT

Everyone except Kenshiro and Falcon is on the ground
Tricks like that won’t work on me, even though it is a pretty powerful mental assault. Hokuto shinken has existed for 2000 years.
Gotta tell ya: It’s the damned helmet that protects me. now COME ON! SHOW ME YA MOVES!

Apr 29, 2013 at 08:34PM EDT

Everyone except Kenshiro and Falcon is on the ground
Tricks like that won’t work on me, even though it is a pretty powerful mental assault. Hokuto shinken has existed for 2000 years.
Gotta tell ya: It’s the damned helmet that protects me. now COME ON! SHOW ME YA MOVES!

all of a sudden, the abomination that is around asura smashes falcon with one of his giant fists.

I DONT KNOW HOW IT IS THAT YOU CAME TO BE ALIVE AGAIN, BUT IT WONT STOP ME AT AAAAAAAAAALL!

then it sweeps across the ground to hit kenshiro with the force of a meteor.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 08:39PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 08:37PM EDT

OOC: A lot of the characters you guys are using here are new to me. I suppose my using a bunch of OCs loosely based upon a series of flash games makes it a bit hypocritical for me to point that out…

Apr 29, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT

hmph. That was pretty tough. Not enough to do serious harm, but still pretty tough.
Falcon continues to stand still, in a crater created by the gigantic fist.
Kenshiro is smacked straight into Asura, (Demi-god) who snaps out of his madness.
Damn.. that was pretty powerful. gotta watch out for shit like that.
Asura (Demi-god) Runs towards Asura (Kishin).
OOC: Are those giant fists solid?

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 08:43PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 08:42PM EDT

hmph. That was pretty tough. Not enough to do serious harm, but still pretty tough.
Falcon continues to stand still, in a crater created by the gigantic fist.
Kenshiro is smacked straight into Asura, (Demi-god) who snaps out of his madness.
Damn.. that was pretty powerful. gotta watch out for shit like that.
Asura (Demi-god) Runs towards Asura (Kishin).
OOC: Are those giant fists solid?

OOC: that depends, did it just make a giant crater were falcon is and send kenshiro in uber mode into the poser? lol joking. yeah, he mede the madness energies into the abomination that surounds him, giving it a physical form. so yeah, they are real and hurt like a mother fucker.

BIC:

asura notices the demi-god charging at him, he uses the scarf appendages from his madness abomination to catch and constrict him. the scarfs tightly squeeze the air out of his lungs slowly. then notices kenshiro about to make an attack at the kishin directly, but quickly sends him flying into captain falcon with a flick of his fingers.

asura refering to the demi-god

and who the hell is this puny creature in my midst?

OOC: oh btw, refer to me as the kishin and ill refer to your asura as the demi-god, to make things simple kay?

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 08:53PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 08:50PM EDT

Falcon catches Kenshiro, and puts him on the ground
Za Warudo.
time is stopped.
OOC: how far away is Kishin Asura from the rest of the group? Also, if you were to hit the gigantic madness appendages, would it hurt Kishin Asura himself?

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 08:53PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 08:52PM EDT

Falcon catches Kenshiro, and puts him on the ground
Za Warudo.
time is stopped.
OOC: how far away is Kishin Asura from the rest of the group? Also, if you were to hit the gigantic madness appendages, would it hurt Kishin Asura himself?

OOC: to be honest, i dont know, maybe here and there around the crash site, but the madness is rendering them useless because the kishin is too powerful for them to deal with.

oh and btw, i dont think captain falcon can do za warudo man.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 08:56PM EDT

OOC: I know Falcon can’t do Za Warudo, but haven’t you read the last few pages? When Giorno, Ken, and Demi-God Asura revived him, he got some of their powers, at the cost of not having his soul. But, since I didn’t want to make falcon TOO much of a game breaker, I gave him Dio’s stand power instead of Giorno’s current one.

I gave him these powers because, normally he’d be no match for Kishin Asura, as evidences in their first fight.

tl;dr: lrn2read. (No offense. I think your reading skills are perfectly fine)

BIC:
I’ve gotten a few powers since we last met.
Falcon runs up to Kishin. Time unfrezes
hello.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 09:07PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT

OOC: I know Falcon can’t do Za Warudo, but haven’t you read the last few pages? When Giorno, Ken, and Demi-God Asura revived him, he got some of their powers, at the cost of not having his soul. But, since I didn’t want to make falcon TOO much of a game breaker, I gave him Dio’s stand power instead of Giorno’s current one.

I gave him these powers because, normally he’d be no match for Kishin Asura, as evidences in their first fight.

tl;dr: lrn2read. (No offense. I think your reading skills are perfectly fine)

BIC:
I’ve gotten a few powers since we last met.
Falcon runs up to Kishin. Time unfrezes
hello.

OOC: well sometime i have to tl:dl because im on my phone at break times at work so i can try and understand whats going on, but that eats up a lot of data. so i only do quick glances here and there. only can be on my comp after work and on weekends.

BIC:

the kishin shows very little interest in how captain falcon got back or how he had suddenly appear in front of him in an instant.

hello, asura says before uppercutting him with one of his actual scarf appendages, launching him. then smacks him in mid- air,sending him flying back.

to the demi-god

you didnt answer my question as he is still constricted by the abominations appendages

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 09:14PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 09:07PM EDT

OOC: Getting really late. I may be on earlier than expected, I may not. Depends on whether I can get some sleep or not (IRL things.)

Apr 29, 2013 at 09:20PM EDT

Falcon lands perfectly on the ground.
that didn’t hurt. much. Gonna need some knives, a kitchen sink, an iPhone, and a steamroller. Za Warudo.
Falcon is gone in a flash
You’re speaking to a demi-god here. One of the former eight guardian generals, turned defunct into the seven deities after I was framed for a crime by one of them. I killed almost all of them. I then proceeded to kill the god of creation itself. That good enough?

OOC: YES, i know those sound like noodle implements.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 09:25PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 09:23PM EDT

Falcon lands perfectly on the ground.
that didn’t hurt. much. Gonna need some knives, a kitchen sink, an iPhone, and a steamroller. Za Warudo.
Falcon is gone in a flash
You’re speaking to a demi-god here. One of the former eight guardian generals, turned defunct into the seven deities after I was framed for a crime by one of them. I killed almost all of them. I then proceeded to kill the god of creation itself. That good enough?

OOC: YES, i know those sound like noodle implements.

thats good enough for now. now do me a favour and just DIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!

the abomination whips the demi-god at high speed at kenshiro, causing a small crater where he and kenshiro land. then the abomination unleashes a madness wavelength blast from its gret maw at were they are. causing an immense explosion of madness energy. their area is covered in smoke and rubble.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 09:31PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT

Falcon returns
well, I found everything except the kitchen si-OH WHAT THE HELL. ZA WARUDO!
Demi-god gets up
Damn, that was pretty powerful. But.. isn’t there something you should be focusing on?
Falcon is behind Kishin. Before Kishin has a chance to react, Falcon kicks him up into the air, then spikes him back down to the ground. Falcon then drops the steamroller on Kishin.
WRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Falcon proceeds to rapidly punch the steamroller
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA MUDAH!
The steamroller breaks apart, and falcon lands behind the Kishin.

Apr 29, 2013 at 09:40PM EDT

Falcon returns
well, I found everything except the kitchen si-OH WHAT THE HELL. ZA WARUDO!
Demi-god gets up
Damn, that was pretty powerful. But.. isn’t there something you should be focusing on?
Falcon is behind Kishin. Before Kishin has a chance to react, Falcon kicks him up into the air, then spikes him back down to the ground. Falcon then drops the steamroller on Kishin.
WRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Falcon proceeds to rapidly punch the steamroller
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA MUDAH!
The steamroller breaks apart, and falcon lands behind the Kishin.

asura lies broken on the ground. however the abomination quickly reacts after that attack and with a left back hand swing, sends the captain flying away from the downed kishin. after, the kishin slowly gets back on to his feet, his body is bleeding black blood all over, broken and distorted by that attack (ooc: who wouldnt be?)

D…dd.damnit. that really hurt. no matter, im not afraid of pain.
with a shout of pain, the bones and tissue begin to immediately repair and heal due to the black blood in his body. bones and joints are placed back to normal, cuts and bruises quickly vanish, and the black blood that was leaked return to open wounds before closing up.

after his body healed off the injuries, he does some light stretches

ahhh, you know, that actually felt good after all. some minor pains here and there, but after that last one, i feel a lot better now. however, i am still going to kill you all, then after you people are out of the way, the entire world shall meet its end. i’ve realized that humans are beyond saving. i though spreading madness across the world would better humanity, but thats not the case. so instead ive decided to wipe this planet clean of all life, that sounds like a much better plan.

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:01PM EDT

Za Warudo!
Time is stopped.
Falcon thinks to himself
He looked visibly hurt. It seemed like… oh my god, I’ve got it!
When time resumes, there is a gigantic amount of knives, so many that the Kishin can’t possible dodge them all, and Falcon is gone.

OOC: Gonna be leaving very soon.

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:14PM EDT

Za Warudo!
Time is stopped.
Falcon thinks to himself
He looked visibly hurt. It seemed like… oh my god, I’ve got it!
When time resumes, there is a gigantic amount of knives, so many that the Kishin can’t possible dodge them all, and Falcon is gone.

OOC: Gonna be leaving very soon.

the knives hit the kishin. however, they just deflect off of his skin as if it were made of the strongests steel. after one of knives finally cuts his shoulder. black blood splatters out of it, but immediately hardens.

was that suppose to hurt?
the blood turns back to liquid and goes back inside before closing the wound
here let me show you how it feels.

the kishin does a few hand jesters, then in a flash, all of the knives fly in every direction, at ken, demi-god, everyone around

OOC: im calling it a night man.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 10:36PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 10:35PM EDT

Night falls, the dry desert wind blowing through the dead trees, as the wind approached the meeting point, behind the hills, they saw hundreds of thousands of soldiers, being divided by a invisible line.

Ghouls and Vampires

Blitz: Why You gathered us all, sir?

Herzog: …

Herzog looked with confusion at Blitz, he didn’t understand what he said, but Herzog knew that Blitz was just as confused as him. AlongsideNightmare Medic was another soldier , surely he would translate everything into German

NM: BROTHERS!

Herzog don’t like that word, nor Blitz, they did not consider themselves brothers because of their large differences

NM: Days ago, I had a visit from a mysterious man in suit!

Blitz: Man?… in a suit?…

Herzog: Herr, spricht das?

Everyone watched with confusion Nightmare Medic, everyone knew that he never slept, even one second. But this time, everyone had in mind had fallen asleep and had a drea…

NM: That was NOT A DREAM YOU FOOLS! I can HEAR YOUR MINDS! REMEMBER?!

Everyone is quiet…

NM: WELL! where was I? Oh yes the strange man… OK! EVERYONE! That day, the strange man visited me, and and told me about the Order of the Ballon, I know that sounds silly, HAHAHA Order of the Ballon! what type of name for an organization is that?

Everyone is quite…again

NM: … ok…whatever. HE! give me a strange device named the Nerve Agent. He told me that this artifact caused an armaggedon on a planet that no longer exists! He told me that the Nerve Agent transform a normal human into a reptilian!

Blitz: Reptilian?! This is a kind of joke?

NM: I thought that at first, I thought that thing took me hair and I was about to kill him…But then I remembered that, before coming to this universe, I was in another, where a fierce battle was fought between great gods and mad scientists!

Herzog: Oh ja, ich erinnere mich, wie es diese epische Schlacht begann alles für einen lächerlichen Streit über ein Cookie! HAHA DASS PATHETIC!

NM: Ja!… Well, to the point, the strange man told me that this relic would help us kill all our enemies and SUCCUMB IN DARKNESS THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Blitz: OH YEAH! THATS GREAT NEWS!

NM: BUT! As we all have noticed, this world is already in darkness, consumed by humans themselves!

Everyone watched by around, seeing that everything was…dead

NM: Which brings us to our true mission!

Blitz: Come on! which is the mission?! All my troops are thirsty!

NM: WE ARE GOING TO INVADE EQUESTRIA!

Everyone: YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! WE ARE GOING TO EQues…

Blitz: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! We are going to where?!

Herzog: Offenbar Sir, es sieht aus wie Ihre “Elite Squad” weiß nichts von der letzten Invasion Equestria

NM: Oh, I forgot that history… Well, in Equestria…

OOC: Good Night Mark! Good to see Renegade alive,,,as a pony

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 11:19PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 11:14PM EDT

Reimu wakes up in Yukari’s subspace

GOD DAMMIT YUKARI! You scarred the shit out of me!!

… Yukari? Um…

I look around, not certain what to expect

Er… Ran? Chen? Are you there?

Um…

Afraid to move, I peek at one of the eyes, seeing Asura

Oh right, Asura. He was rather friendly…

Apr 30, 2013 at 12:16AM EDT

the mages are still unable to move

OOC: Just posting because of this; Here’s some art of the 6 archmages, as well as a short bio on each of them. (Yes, I know my skills suck. F**k drawing hands, facial features and the Warmaster Rocket Hammer!) And in case you’re wondering where the hood on Tempestia’s robe is, she just leaves it down most of the time. Yes, I did spend quite some time doing this.

Apr 30, 2013 at 09:48AM EDT

@Jetstream

The EES stumbles a bit, then It steps back after It’s sensors detect a man with some sort of sharp object approaching him. After nano-seconds of calculations, the bot jumps in the air at Sam’ direction, hitting him with It’s knee. This would be painful considering the place where the bot managed to strike. The EES quickly targets It’s primal objective, Sundowner.

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Based on the damage done to your shields by a certain cyborg, I’ve already calibrated my blaster to completely vaporize them with a single shot. Then, you will have to rely on your machetes and with my advanced fusion armor, I will be able to finish your life wihout a single scratch.
EES completely ignores Monsoon.

@Vergil
The imposter slowly stands up as the disguise fades away. After watching Vergil’ dark-forged blade cut through an entire wall, she throws her katana away becouse It would be like fighting Kenshiro with your bare fists.

Assassin: The coordinates have been sent already, even with the transmitter device gone..I’m sure the ESS sent them…After all, the bot is like a living codec…That’s the only reason of why I was here…“send them and return to the HQ”…That’s what he wanted…But the purpose of the coordinates…? She shrugs and shakes her head.

OOC: I think It’s time for a small recap, what about you guys?

EDIT: Still waiting for a Sam ragdoll for Gmod, meanwhile I will keep using Raiden, so sorry.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 11:21AM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 11:19AM EDT

@Yukari & Reimu,
Psycho Mantis is destroyed by the two bullets
Psycho Mantis: Now now!! don’t want to damage the sssship do we!!! here! ill take you right to the Winds! a shortcut!!
As the smoke clears, the hall has changed and instead continues straight into the command room Sam is stood at the console and turns around in surprise
Woa!- eh?! what are you doing here? I have no more business with you! I left your service quite a while back, what do you want?

Meanwhile
Sam see’s the knee coming (He’s just as quick) and parry’s it, landing on his feet, he then charges the EES and unleashes a quick-draw signature move slicing the EES arm off

Oscillating at immensely high frequencies the already master crafted samurai sword that is the Murasama can cut through anything, when combined with his signature move it is fired out of the saya unleashing a lightning fast unstoppable cut
Upon hitting Sundowners shield with the blaster they send an explosion out towards EES engulfing him and knocking him down to the floor
Sundowner: You thought that would destroy them?!

Sundowner plunges forwards with the power of a truck with his Bloodlust machetes in pincer mode, trapping EES around the waist

Whilst the EES is trapped Monsoon separates his arms and sends them towards the EES slashing at the target with his dual Sai’s ‘Dystopia’
Meanwhile Mistral prepares for battle

OOC: Lets not forget your taking on all of the Winds of Destruction, that’s four bosses working simultaneously. They all all very highly skilled in there fields and all equipped with HF weapons, not exactly a force to be underestimated

Apr 30, 2013 at 01:52PM EDT

OOC: I take it you have no comments about the Order’s archmages right now. I suppose OOC stuff is all I can do right now.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 02:04PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 02:04PM EDT

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Primary wepo- Bzz gone…Probabilities to successfully defeat them…00000.1 porcent…By the use of logic…reveal the Haven’s cloak…Calculating…Death to the organic.

And so the EES jumps in the air, extending It’s legs, as It gloriously explodes into pieces. In nanoseconds of calculations, the bot managed to “shoot” both of It’s destroyed legs to Outer Haven consoles, easier job thanks to the giant hole that Vergil made.

OOC: And with that, the EES is gone. Finally!

Apr 30, 2013 at 02:14PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

OOC: I take it you have no comments about the Order’s archmages right now. I suppose OOC stuff is all I can do right now.

OOC: Yeah… I can’t really do anything either until Robotnik responds to me.

Apr 30, 2013 at 02:19PM EDT

OOC: You might as well comment on that image I made of the Order’s archmages, as well as the bios each of them just got.

Apr 30, 2013 at 02:21PM EDT

Yukari cassually flips out her fan

“My my, don’t you seem to change allegiances on a whim. You didn’t even use the spell cards Reimu gave you. Not that I care, but Reimu could have kept Flandre from falling into despair like that if she didn’t honor your wish.”

She watches the fighting

“Oh, I see you are bus-”

Reimu busts out of the Portal positioned in Yukari’s Umbrella

I Told You I Didn’t Want To Sleep In There!!

“Sorry, a person with brainwashing power decided to fight us, and I didn’t want to wake you.”

You could of at least had Ran or Chen keep me company in there! Where are they?

“Hm… where indeed. Probably back at home dealing with the rage of both me and you disappearing like this.”

Reimu falls to the floor and stands up

So why are we in the submarine?

“Looking for Loki’s Wand.”

That bent up piece of shit? Flandre abuses the hell out of that thing.

“Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to call proper backup from her sister if we don’t have it.”

We could call Sakuya at the very least, even if we didn’t have evidence that beast was Flandre. Or hell, even Marisa, Sanae, Youmu.

“Would be better if we could get Patchouli along with our Sakuya. And Marisa would just Overkill It.”

Whatever.

Reimu turns to Sam

Hey! You got her wand right? We want to send it to her home so we can pull in her servants.

Apr 30, 2013 at 02:28PM EDT

OOC: Wait, so we’re going to actually have no less than 7 elemental masters in the events at once?…We MUST arrange it so Patchouli and the archmages meet. Just have them compare arsenals, as it were…

The archmages start to think of relatively recent significant events

Solarian’s thoughts:I suppose all the others becoming archmages would count as relatively recent, considering I was in the Order before they were born… It’s been nice to have some young company, and I would not hesitate to put my life on the line for them – I’m sure it’s getting close to time for me to have a successor, too…
------------------------------
Ignis’ thoughts:I remember proving myself worthy of the post of archmage. Back when I had an elemancer’s hammer. They needed me to prove my magical talents in a combat situation, and picked a world at random. No one was expecting that world to be so… metal. Solarian decided to observe due to being slightly more familiar than the rest of us. What strange furry creatures roamed the depths of it, with some sort of machine at their side… there were occasionally bands of up to four humanoids wandering those depths, too. Except for what I can only assume was some sort of siege. I worked my way in by a different route to the one they took, and after they were through with the place, we waited for them to leave and started to tear it down with our spells – Avoiding spells like Lightning Bolt, of course. I then found the hammer I now use, one I observed one furry creature use to great effect against four humanoids.
Granatir’s thoughts:My trial to become the earth elemental archmage required me to handle a plant-heavy area, including some hostile ones of various elements. I had to figure out where to use a certain element, how to use it, and how much I needed. Occasionally it took determination as some parts were too resistant for a single spell. At the end I found the components needed to make this staff.
Pitchurn’s thoughts: Solarian was quite naturally reluctant to let someone so much his opposite to even prove themselves capable of becoming an archmage. Light and dark are opposites, there’s the fact I prefer close range combat to his long range with that strange weapon of his, and even the fact that he’s male and I’m female. That shouldn’t really have been a problem, eheheheheh… Anyway, what I had to face was pretty much proving that I would not use my position for evil, and had to take on some sort of zombie apocalypse. There was a lot of fire involved, and for the zombies more aligned towards darkness I had to use Null Dark Once quite a number of times. For my efforts I acquired this scythe, though the enhancing jewels had to be found later. The scythe came with the slots for all 6. I brought the scythe back, along with a lot of the zombie remains to prove I had destroyed them on the way to acquiring the scythe.
Tsunarmin’s thoughts:I suppose becoming the water elemental archmage was a bit easier for me than it was for others, as I have been around at least water magic all my life. The clue’s in the irises, which are close to the colour of water magic itself. I found being part of the Order somewhat uncomfortable at first, because I had never encountered so many people in one spot. I suppose growing up in a place of great magical energies with little social contact is soemwaht cliche… Anyway, the archmages saw my magic affinity and just tasked me with proving I could use the other elements as well as I could use my natural element. I… actually can’t, as there was never a situation which I could show one specific water spell. I don’t think they even know that there is such a spell for breathing underwater as Aqualung. I suppose that spell’s a side effect of my upbringing. I made this wand and talked to Granatir to help me make this shield after becoming an archmage.
Tempestia’s thoughts:As they thought I was ‘too young’ – I’m not even done growing yet – my challenge was more…. direct. I had to take on an archmage, in single combat, while the others watched. I nearly screwed up that challenge, though, as I opted to face Ignis. Fire against air? Not a good idea. At this point I already had one of the daggers I’m using – the one with the jewels enhancing the natural elements in.This may have given my magic a slight edge, as for some reason he doesn’t have any jewels in his weapon. I was reacting to what he did most of the time. He charged a fire spell? Null Fire Once. He attempted to slow me down, make me weaker or reduce my magic abilities? I just cast a spell of my own to counteract – and if I was lucky actually increase beyond my usual. At one point we came to physical blows, and that was where my agility was needed. That hammer is really hard to stop once it gets going. At the end Ignis gave up the battle, and I became the air elemental archmage. I have befriended most of the others – I’m sure Ignis still holds something against me for somehow ‘embarrassing’ him. Which is surprising, if I’m really as attractive as Pitchurn claimed back at that temple…<

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 03:04PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 02:33PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Yukari cassually flips out her fan

“My my, don’t you seem to change allegiances on a whim. You didn’t even use the spell cards Reimu gave you. Not that I care, but Reimu could have kept Flandre from falling into despair like that if she didn’t honor your wish.”

She watches the fighting

“Oh, I see you are bus-”

Reimu busts out of the Portal positioned in Yukari’s Umbrella

I Told You I Didn’t Want To Sleep In There!!

“Sorry, a person with brainwashing power decided to fight us, and I didn’t want to wake you.”

You could of at least had Ran or Chen keep me company in there! Where are they?

“Hm… where indeed. Probably back at home dealing with the rage of both me and you disappearing like this.”

Reimu falls to the floor and stands up

So why are we in the submarine?

“Looking for Loki’s Wand.”

That bent up piece of shit? Flandre abuses the hell out of that thing.

“Unfortunately I wouldn’t be able to call proper backup from her sister if we don’t have it.”

We could call Sakuya at the very least, even if we didn’t have evidence that beast was Flandre. Or hell, even Marisa, Sanae, Youmu.

“Would be better if we could get Patchouli along with our Sakuya. And Marisa would just Overkill It.”

Whatever.

Reimu turns to Sam

Hey! You got her wand right? We want to send it to her home so we can pull in her servants.

Fighting? there isn’t any fighting.
The control room is empty and quiet, the only sound is that of humming consoles, only Sam occupies it currently
Your a previous ally, I won’t fight you because I know what your capable of and I don’t want my ship getting damaged…
He lets out a sigh
…So here, im fed up of fighting, just take it..
Sam holds out Lävatein in two open hands

Apr 30, 2013 at 02:53PM EDT

Yukari walks up and takes the Lävatein, and turns around, looking at Reimu’s face

Yukari…? You haven’t been starring at the moon have you?

“Oh my, you look about as lovely as back since the fake moon incident. Minus all the burnt off clothes and parts of your skin. Oh wait, that was lovely as well~”

Oh shut up. You said there was a brainwasher here, don’t tell me…

(Note: Most everyone in Gensokyo’s eyes will glow red if they are either insane or being hypnotized.)

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 03:24PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 03:21PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Yukari walks up and takes the Lävatein, and turns around, looking at Reimu’s face

Yukari…? You haven’t been starring at the moon have you?

“Oh my, you look about as lovely as back since the fake moon incident. Minus all the burnt off clothes and parts of your skin. Oh wait, that was lovely as well~”

Oh shut up. You said there was a brainwasher here, don’t tell me…

(Note: Most everyone in Gensokyo’s eyes will glow red if they are either insane or being hypnotized.)

Sam looks quite confused
You have what you need! now you can leave me be….please…just go…please…
Sam turns around and stares at the console screen
….just go….I don’t want to fight again…
The room is a foot deep with water once more and Sam seems to be sobbing at the console
….not again…please….Flandre…I justt care about you…
Yukari is no longer holding Lävatein in her hands but instead Sam’s unique HF Murasama sword
Sam is defenseless and crying
Whispers echo about the room
Kill him………..kill him………kill him………..kill him…..

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 03:46PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 03:46PM EDT

Cheston: I think we missed something quite important here.

Mister Foster: Bloody lovely! Another 24 hours with a talking gorilla that doesn’t know how to drive.

Cheston: Well, how about you try driving this thing?

Mister Foster: I don’t have a license.

Cheston: Excuse me Mister Roboto, will you care to take control of this ship and head to err..? The giant-nose-green-dressed-man?

Mister Foster: Sniperdy? Snibleldy? Er…Snively?

The SWATbot inmediatly starts to drive the ship, heading to the now-renamed Snively Empire

Mister Foster: ….So sorry but…Snively? What kind of stupid name is that? Sounds like the perfect name for a toothpaste.

Apr 30, 2013 at 03:46PM EDT

@Sam,

The lights in the control room start to flicker on and off multiple times.

Sundowner: Aw, damn it! Not this asshole again!

Sundowner stays in his offensive stance, looking around vigilantly as the lights continue to flicker on and off.

A hefty wall of cold wind can be felt by all the Winds of Destruction, pushing by them and into the free space near the main console. After a few moments have passed there is a sharp slash from nowhere, cutting the reality itself and making a dimensional tear in the free space. The tear starts to slowly expand in a wide fashion, making it look more like a wormhole than a dimensional tear. The insides of the vortex shine white, showing nothing at the end… Only a bright white light.

From the end of the vortex, there comes a tall silhouette with a large sword on his back. The details are too hard to see because of the light behind him and all around him…

Sundowner: Wha- What the hell’s goin’ on?!

Monsoon: I… I don’t know.

Monsoon keeps his sai’s out, focusing on the gateway.

The tall figure finally steps out of the rift, it closing behind him. He stands at 6’9 and wears semi-heavy white armor and a muscular body along with a large collar and traditional looking hakama. His long bright blue hair is tied at the mane, making a long tail of hair. His gauntlets, shoulders, and leg armor feature bright crimson eyes with slit pupils. The tall figure wears an intimidating white mask with no face at all that covers his head. The armor-clad man is also carrying a very large and distinct looking nodachi on his back, it being as tall as he is.

The unknown man stands quietly in the free space between the winds and the console, not saying anything.

OOC: I have not forgotten about Flandre, by the way.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 04:00PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 03:54PM EDT

Assassin and Vergil were in the control room too. She would slowly step back while endlessly pressing her cloaking-device. Saddly, It’s not working.

MEANWHILE, ON THEIR WAY TO THE SNIVELY EMPIRE

Mister Foster: I’m serious!

Cheston: Cut it out Foster, do you expect to keep this endless chain of jokes running even in front of him? We would be surrounded by all kinds of killer bots in a matter of seconds!

Mister Foster: PFFFHAHAHA!

Cheston: And what now?

Mister Foster: "Remember kids, before sleeping, brush your teeth with Snively Pro Toothpaste! Your smile will be…EGGCELENT!

Both of them laugh togheter as the ship arrives to the Snively Empire

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 04:20PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 04:19PM EDT

OOC: OH FUCK YES HAKUMEN
BIC:
SEX PISTOLS!
Mista is able to resist the madness long enough to shoot a bullet, guiding it with sex pistols to bounce off the knives that Kishin threw at Ken and Demi-God. The mullet then hits Kishin, and goes straight through him. The bullet ejects a small capsule filled with the Kishin’s blood.
Falcon returns, with another steamroller, more knives, a needle, the red stone of aja, and the stone mask.
And now… for a demonstration!
Falcon inserts the Red Stone of Aja into the stone mask, puts the stone mask on his face, pricks his finger so it releases blood, and drips some of the blood onto the stone mask. The stone mask pops open some tentacle like things, which pierce various pressure points on Falcon’s head and neck. The tentacles retreat back into the mask, and the mask falls off of Falcon’s face.
You see, using the stone mask turned me into a vampire. Combined with the red stone of Aja, I have removed the one of the vampire’s main weaknesses: The Sun. I can fully survive in sunlight. How’s that for a cool power?

Apr 30, 2013 at 04:29PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Robonik,

Hazama: Hurt you? Do you have me mistaken for some sort of brute? Even if I did want to hurt you, just look at yourself! Ahahaha!

He starts to point and laugh at Snively for a few seconds, coming back to reality shortly after.

Hazama: I just wanted to speak to you about your life… Your uncle was destroyed by a god of madness who may or may not be dead. You’re now in charge of a great empire that you inherited from your uncle, whom you served as an assistant cough slave cough to. You’re not the man of genius that Robotnik was… Hell, he would have had a plan for intruders like me. I just want you to take a nice long look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see, Snively.

Hazama starts to laugh a bit again, that same smirk never leaving his face.

Hazama: But seriously now, I’m not one to do this… I will inform you about what’s happening. There’s something even greater than Asura out there on this planet that you need to know about.

Hazama pulls out a disc from the inside of his coat and inserts the disc into a nearby tray, sliding it in. The disc has birds-eye-view footage of the entire battle with the Black Beast that took place a while back… The same footage that Sam had.

Hazama: Now, what will you do?

Snively was not used to making decisions, seeing as he has always been Robotnik’s lackey, even before they had encountered all of these new faces, all the way back…

…when it was just Robotnik, Snively, and the Freedom Fighters.

But ever since Robotnik’s coup d’etat of Mobotropolis all those years ago, back before there was even such a thing as the Eggman Empire (and before Robotnik had started going by the name “Eggman”), Robotnik had treated Snively as nothing more than a slave to be abused every time Robotnik faced defeat at the hands of Sonic and the Freedom Fighters.

But the Big Guy wasn’t here to boss Snively around anymore.

And now that Snively is in charge, he’s going to make some changes.

Hm… and what do you want me to do about this? One singular entity does not spell doom for my new Empire.

Do you think I care about what happens to some brat?

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have another appointment.

And if you would be so kind…

Snively snaps his fingers, which sends a signal for more SWATbots to enter the bridge.

… leave.

OOC: I somehow missed your post yesterday, then when I logged in today, I saw your post saying you were waiting on my response. Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 04:32PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 04:30PM EDT

Yukari smirks, drawing the sword a bit

You aren’t planning on…

“Planning on what?” Yukari is smirking in a very trollish manner

Even if it is just an illusion, who knows what will happen if you stab him? You don’t even know what you are carrying!

“Oh? I suppose you have an alternate suggestion? Fantasy Heaven Maybe?”

That would require somebody to stab me! And I will use up my other last words before I use that!

“I do believe whoever use use that on will have their player call bullshit on you.”

Yukari, what did I tell you about the 4th wall?

“I don’t remember you telling me anything about the 4th wall. Just merely bringing up something.”

Natsuru Springfield: “SHUT UP AND STAB HIM!”

Yukari: “My my, getting ahead of yourself aren’t we?”

Natsuru Springfield: “You are drawing this out for far too long. It’s clear this is all an illusion so play along until things turn out.”

Yukari: “You don’t happen to have controller ports on that computer do you?”

Natsuru Springfield: “What kind of computer has those?”

Who the heck are you talking to?

Yukari: “Maybe a USB Keyboard perhaps?”

Natsuru Springfield: “Yeah, but I will need to charge it’s batteries.”

Yukari: “Then get on that! I have some stabbing to do!”

Yukari raises the sword

Yukari No!

(ooc: Funny thing is Yukari may have played MGS before. Her past self, Maribel Hearn, lives in the modern day real world. n_n;;)

Apr 30, 2013 at 04:33PM EDT

Tardises: Someone…help us…

(OOC: Don’t forget that the mages are there but currently unable to do anything. Well, Tardises would be able to do something if OYH had any fig elemental energy to work with… but as there is currently no way of getting any that either one is aware of…)

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 04:39PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 04:38PM EDT

OOC:

Cheston: Aha..! Now all the cool kids break the 4th wall…First the psycho guy, then the robot and now a human. Great!

Apr 30, 2013 at 04:41PM EDT

Deadpool: Hey! Don’t forget me! Oh, wait. The guy that’s controlling me’s already using red for a guy.
Deadpool: That’s better! oh… wait. That trish chick is pink? oh come on!
Deadpool: this good?

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 04:47PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 04:46PM EDT

OOC: I see Cheston’s still being an idiot. Because Yukari aint human. And I really have no way of doing the same fourth wall breaking… I suppose if I did, all I’d really do with fourth wall breaking right now is generate some fig energy for OYH to use.

Apr 30, 2013 at 04:50PM EDT

@?
For about 10 seconds the Winds stare out with the new arrival, there very surprised at the random appearance

Monsoon: Welcome to Outer Haven….
More staring, even Mistral is caught off by this occurrence

Mistral: Who is this?
I don’t know…..
Sam rests his arm on his sword just in case

Sundowner: Hopefully this one isn’t here to glue us to the floor HAHAHAAAhahahaaaheheheee..heehe..he….
Im not to sure about this one…
Mistral: Identify yourself!

@Yukari & Reimu,
Sam is now on his knee’s open to attack still sobbing
I don’t want to fight….what are you doing?…
He looks up with a blank face
Why?….I gave you what you want……
Now…now….strike….kill him….do it….do eeeeet…..

@You

Psycho Mantis: Stop that!!! only I can do that!!!!

Apr 30, 2013 at 04:53PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!