Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,950 total conversations in 8,671 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

OOC @Psycho Mantis: You’re the one who opened up this discussion path through the fourth wall, not me. I have no means of directly breaking it myself, all I can do is sit back and watch as my characters are unable to do anything. Well, I can write up a bit of backstory for some of them. But I cannot directly influence things.

EDIT: OOC @Deadpool: If you really are travelling with us and are in the battle against that madness thing, could you do me a favour and snap my mages out of it so they can fight it too, please?

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 04:59PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 04:55PM EDT

Hey! you can’t tell me what to do! I’ll just plug the controller into port TWO!

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 04:56PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 04:55PM EDT

Mister Foster: Hey that’s offensive..but NOT OFFENSIVE ENOUGH!
Try the following insults:
Imbecil, useless, stupid, bloody asshole, jerkass, aim of a stormtropper, girly-screamer, hunter-wet-pants, awful actor, opera-lover, etc..
Personally I prefer “Hunter-wet-pants”! Thank you TARDISES!

Apr 30, 2013 at 05:06PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@?
For about 10 seconds the Winds stare out with the new arrival, there very surprised at the random appearance

Monsoon: Welcome to Outer Haven….
More staring, even Mistral is caught off by this occurrence

Mistral: Who is this?
I don’t know…..
Sam rests his arm on his sword just in case

Sundowner: Hopefully this one isn’t here to glue us to the floor HAHAHAAAhahahaaaheheheee..heehe..he….
Im not to sure about this one…
Mistral: Identify yourself!

@Yukari & Reimu,
Sam is now on his knee’s open to attack still sobbing
I don’t want to fight….what are you doing?…
He looks up with a blank face
Why?….I gave you what you want……
Now…now….strike….kill him….do it….do eeeeet…..

@You

Psycho Mantis: Stop that!!! only I can do that!!!!

@Sam,

Hakumen: I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen! The end has come!

Hakumen takes a short pause for a few moments before continuing.

Hakumen: I have been watching this dimension, and have seen it’s doom. The Black Beast’s arrival… I am here to destroy it, like I did once before… I can sense that it shall surface soon.

@Robotnik,

Hazama straightens his tie, then reaches his arms up to yawn and stretch.

Hazama: I’m… really not much for fighting. I’m also not one to take orders from one such as yourself… I mean just look at you! Ahahahaha! You could never run this empire!

Hazama starts to laugh again at Snively again for a few moments before the lights flicker on and off again for a split second, him being gone right after. No trace of him is left in the room.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 05:19PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 05:11PM EDT

Hell no, I’m nowhere near you guys. I’m over back at earth-616. I’ll see what I can do, though. Also, I usggest draining that Kishin guy’s blood. would REEEEALY help.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 05:17PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 05:13PM EDT

OOC:

Mister Foster: Yeah, It’s fun indeed, but I think err…

Cheston: I think we should return to Seriousland and keep the plot going, too many 4th walls jokes might derail the thread.

Mister Foster: I see Cheston’s still being a party pooper.

Apr 30, 2013 at 05:13PM EDT

OOC: Well, until someone either snaps the mages out of it or gives OYH some mental energy somehow then there’s nothing else I can do than OOC stuff!

Apr 30, 2013 at 05:14PM EDT

OOC: OK, meant to put that Renegade faints in my last post, so I’m saying he does. Anyways, next post…

Lyra: We’re here…
all enter town hall, where Ash waits
Ash: What kept you?
Lyra: Your friend here jumped out of a window… and he’s only a unicorn.
Renegade wakes up, blinks a few times
Renegade: Man… what a weird night. I thought I was in a world of…
sees ponies, eyes widen, feels head

lowers ears
Renegade: Of course…
Lyra: There’s a reason I brought you here. You found the last Emerald I needed, and considering you did, helped you. But the only way I could do so was to turn you into a unicorn. You see… you died.
Renegade: WHAT!?
Lyra: Well, what did you expect? You jumped into a chasm!
Ash: What about me? I’m still human.
Lyra: But you didn’t die. He did.
Renegade: Maybe you could have just let me die?

Lyra: I’m afraid not… if that demon in the other dimension would have possessed the Emerald, or your body, there’s no telling what he could do. You were powered by it, and so you are now almost immortal… almost.
Renegade: Well… that doesn’t explain why you need me now.
Lyra: That’s what you’re here for. I need to send you and Ash back to where you were, and eliminate the demons there. You two seem to be the only ones able to do so…
Ash: Count me in… what about you?
Renegade looks down, contemplating whether or not to leave…

OOC: To be continued in my next post!

Apr 30, 2013 at 05:19PM EDT

Since everyone is distracted by a unknown armored man, Assassin slowly tries to sneak away from the control room.

OOC: And with that, I’m out for the next 3 hours, see ya later guys.

Apr 30, 2013 at 05:27PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Sam,

Hakumen: I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen! The end has come!

Hakumen: I have been watching this dimension, and have seen it’s doom. The Black Beast’s arrival… I am here to destroy it, like I did once before… I can sense that it shall surface soon.

@Robotnik,

Hazama: I’m… really not much for fighting. I’m also not one to take orders from one such as yourself… I mean just look at you! Ahahahaha! You could never run this empire!

Hazama starts to laugh again at Snively again for a few moments before the lights flicker on and off again for a split second, him being gone right after. No trace of him is left in the room.

I am Samuel Rodrigues! Very nice to meet you, welcome to my your ship, Outer Haven.
Sundowner: So where have you come from?
Monsoon: What are you doing here is a more appropriate question?
Mistral remains silent but still focused on Hakumen
I see we have a common interest already here…..
Sundowner: hmph..
However we aren’t killing the Black Beast, we are incapacitating it.
Oh and its going to surface? great!
Mistral, do you remember that purified hydrogen bomb that was retrieved earlier by Sundowner?
Mistral: Its being repaired and analyzed, due to its long term storage there is a high chance that its chemical components have destabilized
Right okay I see, have it readied when possible.
Sam turns to face Hakumen and holds his right hand out
Are you with us?

Apr 30, 2013 at 05:34PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Sam,

@Robotnik,

Snively was angry to the point that his face had turned a bright red.

SWATbot: Sir, what are your order?

Snively says through clenched teeth:

Snively: If anyone ever does that again… roboticize them.

SWATbot: Yes, sir.

Snively screams with a high-pitched shreak:

Snively: NOW GET OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

As soon as the door closes behind the last SWATbot, Snively flings himself into his chair.

Snively: I’ll show you… I’ll show you ALL

Snively gives an order to his crew.

Snively: Bring the Snively Fleet to the location of our secret base! And check up on the condition of the Death Egg! I want that thing in orbit within the hour!

Egg Robo: Sir, we lack the energy required to launch it.

Snively: THEN… erm… I don’t know! Find something! I want that thing in orbit!

Egg Robo: What shall we--

Snively jumps off of his chair and kicks the Egg Robo, resulting in Snively stubbing his toe and hopping on the other foot.

Snively: OW! Get me to the medical ward!

Snively lies on the ground squealing as a SWATbot enters the Captain’s Room, picks him up, and carries Snively to the medical ward.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 05:43PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 05:42PM EDT

Reimu dives in the way as Yukari slashes down, blood flying everywhere as her arm seems to come off

BUHH! A spell circle seems to pour out from the wound, a giant bubble of wind opening up around her and sending Yukari flying back as Reimu’s arm re-attaches itself

The bomb caused quite a bit of damage to the surrounding area, but the absolute minimal for a Death Bomb

(Note: As said before I won’t be using Spells twice due to their abundance, this was the universal bomb from Touhou 10. And with that I am out of Touhou 10 and 11 Bombs)

Natsuru Springfield: “Bleh… rechargeable batteries take forever.”

Apr 30, 2013 at 05:43PM EDT

Falcon goes up to all the mages, and kicks all of them in the stomach once. This brings them out of their madness induced stupor.

Apr 30, 2013 at 05:57PM EDT

Tempestia: Owww… Wait, what?

Lumimancer: Looks like we can now move. Let’s do this!

The archmages, Noctan and lumimancer all cast Barrier and MBarrier. The nameless aeromancers cast Agility Boost – One of the two with boosted agility is Ignis due to his hammer, the other is Tempestia due to common element. Pyralis casts Boost, temporarily increasing his strength… But that’s only 11 of the 12 mages…

Tardises: Open Your Heart, let’s do this! Tardises’ sword enters Chaos Mode as OYH channels water energy into it. OYH also gets into a combat stance after doing this.

Apr 30, 2013 at 06:04PM EDT

Laika wrote:

I am Samuel Rodrigues! Very nice to meet you, welcome to my your ship, Outer Haven.
Sundowner: So where have you come from?
Monsoon: What are you doing here is a more appropriate question?
Mistral remains silent but still focused on Hakumen
I see we have a common interest already here…..
Sundowner: hmph..
However we aren’t killing the Black Beast, we are incapacitating it.
Oh and its going to surface? great!
Mistral, do you remember that purified hydrogen bomb that was retrieved earlier by Sundowner?
Mistral: Its being repaired and analyzed, due to its long term storage there is a high chance that its chemical components have destabilized
Right okay I see, have it readied when possible.
Sam turns to face Hakumen and holds his right hand out
Are you with us?

Hakumen extends his hand out to Sam and shakes it firmly.
Hakumen: I’m not one to work with teams, but you are no match for the Black Beast without my assistance. I do not want to see it end even more lives… It took us ten whole years to take it down before… I am with you, Samuel.

He turns to face Sundowner and Monsoon after he lets go of Sam’s hand.
Hakumen: I have come here to rid this world of the terror known as the Black Beast, and where I am from should not matter to you.
Hakumen turns back to look behind Sam and at the Assassin.
Hakumen: You also seem to have a straggler.
He points at the Assassin.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 06:23PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Since everyone is distracted by a unknown armored man, Assassin slowly tries to sneak away from the control room.

OOC: And with that, I’m out for the next 3 hours, see ya later guys.

before the assassin could escape, vergil hits her with his sword handle at the back of her neck. instantly knocking her out

were not finished with you yet.

sheathes his sword and looks at the new guy

Apr 30, 2013 at 06:20PM EDT

@Flandre,
Hehehehee, its good to have you on board the team, as you can see we are the most capable people within our given limits
Sundowner: Ten years?…..
That is quite some time…
Monsoon: The longer Flandre is trapped surely the worse things get for her
Yes, we need her out as soon as possible
Hmm a straggler?
Sam turns to see Virgil belting the assassin over the back of the head
Hehehehee well I see that’s being dealt with, we knew she was an impostor, it was just some harmless fun…..
Right! if The Black Beast is close then there is no need to be sat underwater, Mistral! emerge, disable OctoCamo, electrify the hull and open the canopy the second we surface*

Outer Haven once again emerges from the depths of the ocean

And just like before the shield opens and the crew populate the city like deck underneath
This time we are ready for it…well…
Mistral: Due to our constant eastward movement we have been strafing a coastal city for quite some time
Really?
Mistral: Yes, we are hardly a kilometer out

@Yukari & Reimu
OOC: Things are gonna get a lil confusing…

Yukari see’s
Sam gets up from his kneeling position and with a sudden change of attitude attempts to strangle Yukari in a fit of rage
KILL ME! KILL ME! KILL ME!!

Reimu see’s
Sam is still on his knee’s crying more than before
Please don’t kill….I don’t deserve this…
Yukari then stabs Sam through the stomach
UGH! Reimu! please! save me!! save me! please!!
Yukari raises the sword above his head

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT

Falcon Kicks Giorno and co. They get up.
thanks. You know… I do have this stand arrow….
kthanksbye.
Falcon grabs the stand arrow from Giorno, and stabs himself with the arrow. The World (Stand) appears beside him.
now then… I’ve always wanted to do this.
Falcon runs up to Kishin Asura, and does this:
(Dio is Falcon, Jotaro is Kishin Asura)

OOC I ONLY gave Falcon the stand so I could post the video. He’s not going to use it all that much.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Falcon Kicks Giorno and co. They get up.
thanks. You know… I do have this stand arrow….
kthanksbye.
Falcon grabs the stand arrow from Giorno, and stabs himself with the arrow. The World (Stand) appears beside him.
now then… I’ve always wanted to do this.
Falcon runs up to Kishin Asura, and does this:
(Dio is Falcon, Jotaro is Kishin Asura)

OOC I ONLY gave Falcon the stand so I could post the video. He’s not going to use it all that much.

the abomination screams in rage a deafening roar that temporarily paralyses everyone a its screams ruptures everyones nerves. then it grabs falcon before he could do more harm to the kishin and proceeds to crush every ounce of his being with all of its might.

stumbles to his feet as the black blood regenerates his wounds

very frustrated why is it that you people wont stay dead. why must you keep insisting on getting in my way. dont you see that it is POINTLEEEEEESSS!!!

the madness abomination uses its other hand to repeatedly smash giorno before he manages to activate his abilities. hit after hit, it smashes giornos mangled body deeper into the ground. after he blasts the mages with a madness wavelength from its gaping maw that could decimate an entire city block

the kishins anger and madness begins to grow at a substantial rate, making him stronger

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 08:13PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 08:10PM EDT

The archmages, Noctan and lumimancer are less damaged due to the barriers. Open Your Heart was in a position to soak up some of the blast before it hit Tardises… And it keeps very little of that power, leaving a faint trace of a purple glow around its brain. It’s the aeromancers and Pyralis who take the full force of it, and are blasted back.

Apr 30, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT

Suddenly, Falcon grabs Kishin. Falcon’s fingertips go inside Kishin, as Falcon begins to drain the blood out of him.
Do you really expect to win?
Mista and Trish drag giorno out of the area, while Fugo stays behind. Fugo proceeds to shoot one of his virus capsules at Asura.

Apr 30, 2013 at 08:36PM EDT

@Sam,

As Outer Haven starts to near the coastal city, the entire ground starts to shake and rumble… Even the water starts to churn a little. The city has yet to be tainted by the seithr, but that soon becomes irrelevant as a massive cloud of the stuff sprays out from a crevice in the ground…

Hakumen: It is here. It has fully recovered from it’s last battle… Take me to the canopy, Samuel.
Hakumen puts his hand on the hilt of Ōkami, looking like he is going to take the nodachi out of it’s sheath.
Hakumen: Are you coming?

Meanwhile on the surface….

The Black Beast erupts from the ground underneath the coastal city (the city itself is rather a large one). Immediately it begins to decimate the city with magic, tentacles, and it’s 8 mouth lasers. The tentacles thrash around, taking out numerous buildings in just a single swipe. It lets out a roar from all 8 heads that can be heard by everyone, unleashing it’s devastating blasts after roaring. Each of the lasers shot from every mouth takes out a big chunk of the city, five blocks at the very least. Seithr begins to spread around at an alarming rate from the beast’s arrival, blotting out and corrupting everything it touches… The amount of seithr that has been produced by the Beast’s arrival has nearly covered the entire planet now. Thousands of crimson red soul chains come flying from all around the land scape and begin getting absorbed into the Black Beast. After a some of the lasers are fired off, the Black Beast lowers one of it’s heads and grabs a mouthful of helpless people in it’s mouth, swallowing all of them whole and absorbing them.

OOC: And when I mean the roars can be heard by everyone, I mean everyone.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 09:08PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 08:53PM EDT

Reimu kicks Sam away, and uses Expanding Boundary on the area, smashing all the nearby everything into a nice Sphere like shape

Are You Crazy Yukari!?

“He’s Attacking Me! What did you expect?”

He’s not attacking you, he’s-

They hear the beast roaring

“Fuck, we will have to come back.”

Yukari jumps behind Reimu, grabbing her, and taking a portal out of Outer Heaven, re-appearing outside

Natsuru Springfield: “God dammit you two, the batteries just finished charging!”

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 09:14PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 09:03PM EDT

Suddenly, Falcon grabs Kishin. Falcon’s fingertips go inside Kishin, as Falcon begins to drain the blood out of him.
Do you really expect to win?
Mista and Trish drag giorno out of the area, while Fugo stays behind. Fugo proceeds to shoot one of his virus capsules at Asura.

you forget a fact about my black blood falcon, I CONTROL IT.

all of a sudden, the black blood erupts into hundreds of spikes while inside of falcon, the spikes pierce out of every part of his body. captain falcons body collapses onto the ground and the black blood drains from his body and flows back into the kishin.

did you really think that you can take what is a part of me you pathetic creature.

he kicks his body into the air were the abomination catches it with one of his hands and continues to constrict whats left of his life out of his mangled body.

OOC: no i am not bullshitting you, thats what black blood actually does in the show.

Apr 30, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT

you.. forget… one thing… too… ZA WARUDO!
Falcon is suddenly back on his feet
By using the red stone of Aja with the stone mask on myself, I not only gained immunity to all vampire killing methods, I also gained the ability to change my DNA at will, and since I know what the composition of the Black Blood is like…
Falcon cuts his on arm off, and instead of normal blood, the black blood is dripping out
I can change my blood into black blood. Not only that, but, as an added bonus of being a vampire, I can regenerate my limbs at will.
falcon regrows his arm
OOC: I shit you not these are actual abilities in JJBA. I’m not making these abilities up.

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 09:20PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 09:19PM EDT

Meanwhile in the Mojave …

Blitz: PFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU! HAHAHAHAH YOU HAVE BEENHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ALL OF YOU HAVE DEFEATED… BY GIRLY-TINY HORSES!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Herzog: Halt die Klappe dumm Vampir “Twilight”! Niemand hat jemanden!

Blitz: OOHhh… sorry brainless… I just can’t understand a your PATHETIC NAZI LENGUAGE!

Nightmare Medic couldn’t bear more. NM enter to “Nightmare State”.

NM: Ok… now everRYONE SHU*TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!*

That scream must be heard at least a few hundred kilometers away

NM: NO ONE BEAT ANYONE!!! THATS MEAN NOBODY WIN OR! NOBODY LOOSE!

The whole army of darkness looked with fear of their commander, the weather turned a shade of black and darkness reigned over their heads

NM: ̻̜͈̖̳͒͂͢͠ͅT̵̡̼̥̺̫̑̒ͣ̅̓̆͗ͦ̚H̨̨̯̗̝͖̎E̋̒ͬ͏̢̲ ͐̀́҉̪̩͖̥͙͈͡S̺̥̤̞̣̖ͥ̎͜͢T̆ͬ҉͉̼̯Ṵ͚̱̫͙̘͍̖̽̋̇̊̒́͟Ṗ̷̣̺͓̗̪ͫĮ͍̘̱̻͙̭̺̏̓D͙͉̪̙̠̲̆̎̚͝ ̶̩̬̫̝̾̋̿͒ͩ̋H̅̒͆̌͡͏̬̙̻̮̮͉͉U̧̻̤̜̖̟ͣ̄ͣ̋͑̍ͭ͠M̀̋͆ͯ̈́҉̰̖̤̯͔̘̺̖̺A̺̰̩̲ͣͭ͐ͦ̏ͥ̚͘N̰̬̽ͣ̌̚͢!͖̮ͭ͛̊̚ ̖̙͈̏͆ͪͤ̚͜Ą̴͔̞ͥͧS̡̨͎͎̰ͯ̋̅̀́Hͣͫ̑ͤ̐̾̽҉̣͕!̻̯̯͎̜̰̙̈́̽ͭͩ͂ͥ̒̑͘͝ ͔̭̗͐͒̃̿̕͟T̵̲̘̪̟͗̌̃̈́̓͌͒͞H̱͎̜͚̱̾R̛͈̠̣̙̫̪̊͒̆͝E̯̼͍̰̤̝̐̽ͪ͡͞Ẇ̠̤̆̎̓ͨ̔ͣ̑͘͢ ̷̧̟́ͩ̇̍̀Ạ̧̲͙ͦͪ̋ͦͧ͢Ẃ̩͔̹͖̻͖̥͚͊͑ͭÅ̸̘̯̲̳̜ͧͭͦ̔Y̴̴̥͕͈̣̾̉ ͖͗̔͋̉͟Tͣ̓ͧ̆͞҉̫̳̥̥͡Ḫ̞̌̐͂͊̾̈̇ͥȆ̶̵̡̥͓̜̜̻̻̝ͩ̂ͯ ̠̱͇͇͈̫̲̔̄ͦͫ̃̆̀͢E͖ͩ̉ͤM̧̪̲ͮ͌͋̈́̑ͪE̺͇͛̿̋͘R̬͖̿̄̌Ą̧̤͎̪ͩ͂̎̄͊ͯ̈̌̀Ḽ̢̟͚̲̱͕̓̍̽̾̏̈́̔D̶͖͓̙̬̜͍̎ͭ̀!̸̠͖͇̥̥̖̣̗͔́ͥ̔̏ͮ͂̓͂̐̕͡͞ͅͅ ̯̼͓̳̥̬͉̈́̎ͫ͊ͥ͑̎̽ͨ*̄̇ͥ͛ͧ̏҉̵͈̠̰Ȧ̷̸̬̘̔̎̇̾̔͑͌ͪN͌̂̋̅ͧͭͭ͏͎͓̳̗̻̱̫͜D̷͓͙ͩ͋͑̋̓̋͒ͯ̅͟ ͖̪̻̅̂͗͑͑Ṱ̶̦̈́ͨH̛̳͕ͣ͆̄̒̒E̠͙̼͍̗̝̩̅ͨ̄̈́͆͘ ̻̝͆̈́I̙̬͈̭͉̻̟͎ͫ̔ͦ̅D̠̺̿̀̇͒ͬ͐I͕͚͉͉̪̲̻̯ͯ̔ͪ̈́̍͗̃̊̀Oͨ̽̒̂ͫ҉̭̼̩͉T͎̠̗̩͓̓̋ ̤̼͈̖̩͔̲̌ͫ̈́̉̌̃́Ô͛̽̄̋͒ͩ҉̨̧̙̩͉̻̜͈̙̹̼F̵̜̺̱̗̹̮̠ͥ̑ͩͥ̉̋͋̕ ̷̖͇̠̓̑R͖̀Ȩ̧̫ͬ͋͊Ņ͖̇̽͋Ȇ̶̼̥̠͓̺ͣ̑̍̔̋ͬG̶̩̝͔͎̺͍̱͙̳ͫ̇́̾̓̀Ḁ̢͎͚͇̗̒͑̏ͤͩ͂́́͞D̈́͌̽̇̂͏̟̘̯̜͕͚̻ͅȆ̡̜̤̻̦̗̰̝͎̗͋ͦ̽ ͆ͫ̍͛҉̶͚̭̱͔̪͘G̵̣̭̑̔͛ͧ͗̊R̨̢̠͇̟͙̩̗̉͐̌ͧ͐͒̽̓͠Ǎ͍̤͔̠͉̉͑͢B̤͈̗̙ͣ̿̑ͣͫ́̇B̹̠̆̽́Ẽ̗̱̦̹̤͉̘̥̩̓́D̥̩̠̘͓͈̰̹̘̉ ̧̰̳͉̞̩̑͒ͯ̽ͫ̆Ĭ̛͇͖͎̬̐̅̇͑T̵̛̩̿ͦ͊̈́ͨͯͮͨ!̹̗̳͖̊̒͊͢ ̢̙͉̯͕̖͕̲̬̗̓̂ͯͨT̟̳͉̩̫ͪĔ̚͏̟̗̣̝ͅL͖̹̭̲͇͛̽ͫ͆ͦͤĘ̤̣̣̺͊̒̌ͫ̿̀P̵̲ͯ̍̄͆̂̎͗͘͟Ơ͚͔͇̘̱̱͌ͣ̃͐̂̏ͅR̯̩̩̖̗̯̻̟̿͑̅͐͊͜T̙͇̦͆͘E͑̒ͣͧͬ͋̅̄̅҉̮͚͇̞̫̬ͅR̼̪̞̖̻̘̲̓̓̾̋̽͟͠ ̻̲͍͆̎̑ͮ́̂̂Ḧ́͜͏̜̭͞I̧̭̱̪̣̪͇̳͋̎͆̍̀M͉̠̩̥̯͉̜̈̅̄̈́ͧ͑̓ ̬̠̻͚̭̤̟̻͕ͭͪ̅͜Ï̸̧͈ͮ̿͆͐ͩͯ͢N͖̰̙̲͒̊̏̑̏ͪ̓̾ ̠̜̥̓͢͠A͈̮͔̜͙̗ͥ̋̆̎̓̾͒N̢͈̪ͬ̏̊͆͆̿ͦÒ̹̰̘͖̯͇̈̅̏͘T̝͚͎ͬ̓̇̈́͟H̻͇̼̹̝͇̉͋ͮ̿͂͐͋ͭ́͝͡E̷̤̘͈͇̣̗̱̞͑ͬ̈̓̆̂̐̚R̴̞̙͙̞ͦ̍ͤ͆ ̢̠̥͇̤̝̟̺̺ͤ͑ͣ̽̈́D̖͓̄̌̃̆͛̈́͋̓͛͘I̡̹̟̙̱̍ͨ̚M̼͖͇͈̺̠͕͙̑E̪̰̳̰̫͙̪͓͛̍͒̔ͥͧ̉̅Ņ̳͈̱͔̥̥̘͂̓̕Sͣͣͦͬͩ̾ͨ̿̇҉̝̳̰̳̟̩̹Į̭̞̮̒͂͛̈̑̇̎͜O̤̠̝̫̍̒ͣN̷̳̩̞̰͎̺̒͗̏̎͘͡!̊̎͌̓҉̳̠̜͈͍̘!͆͏̤̗̹͚̪͙̺!̽ͬ͐̀͊̽ͤ̆͡͏̷̥͙̲͙͇̰̜̣̹*̛͓̰͓̤̳ͪͩ͊ ̛̘͗́*̱̥ͤ̀̍͞T͙̰̹̤̫͈̉̆ͯH̩̯ͥ͗̏́I̤͚͊̎͛ͧ̋̎͐S̡̝̮̫̯̄̇̓ͅ ̶̟̃̈́͆̂ͨͨ͟D̳͂ͧ̌͋͜͡Ḭ̻̌͒ͮͯͮ́̈̒M̡̪͖͕͇̹̓̿̊̒ͦ̉͗̚Ẽ͍͓̼̗̹͚̠̅N̡̛͔͍͐̉̎̐ͯS͖͎̖͇͉̦̃̐̂ͥ̐ͦ̈́ͬI͉̠͔̟͓̰͚̞͗ͤ̂̈́ͯ͟O͈̱̤ͦ̐̿̀͝N̡̡͉̥̦̦̒̋͗!̱̞̲̹̺͙͕̜ͭ͗ͨ̐̌ͪ̈́̅̀͟!̭͈̻̦̭̙̤̐ͫ̃̓*̮̩͚̭̻͕̟̙̫ͩ͛͌ͯ̉̓͡ ̸̡̛̤̱̲͕̯̱̈́͂̑ͣ̄ͥ̽*̩͍̻̻̜̠̼̖ͬ̍̑ͥ̒Wͨ͊ͧ҉̠̬͞Ẹ̛̱̰̌̃ͯ̅͛̾̈́͜ ̛͕̖̤̙̫̒̎͛̅̆ͦ̐͠W̢̨̯̭͖ͨ͛̓͗͢Ẻ̡̯̦̥͉̌̈́R̨̭͇̮͋̈́ͮͩ̋ͦ́E̢̱̞̬̿̓̆͂̕ ͙̦̏̅̉͗̽̃ͅK̶͈̘͍͉̥ͩ͑̂̉ͦ͂̂ͧͨ͡I͔̫̰̳̰̯͎͍ͦ̌Lͨ̃ͥ̓ͧ̿ͮ҉̫͈͝L̵̼͐͡I̯̝͔͐ͯ͛N͎̪̠̤̦̙̆͐̈́ͣ͂̆̓̇͞Ǧ͂ͩ̓̾͊͒̚͏̸̰̣̖͙͖̺,̭̟́ͮ̈́͢͡ ̶̹̙̜̦̙̯̓͊̌B̵̧̲ͯͨͯ͊ͫ̎ͅŰͨͪ͑ͯͦ̿̈́͏͔̦̺̜͉̼͢T̡̠̻͖̠͇̣̯̂̆ͬ͋̕ͅ ̬̳̥͎̯̥͎̲͓̇̋͆ͬͪG̙̫̥͉̲͔̺͕̗ͦ̊̓ͦ͗͘͜E̿͋̉̍ͤ͏̹̻͎̞̟͍̯͙͞Ṭ̠͕̫̎̉̇͝ ̛̙̫͕̦͎̼͍̬ͪͣ̄̑̑ͥ̀Ṉ̡̪͙̝̮̙̯̠̓̂̂̍ͣͯͨ̽͋͘Ö̹͖̬̭ͨͪ̄ͣ̿̏̀͠ͅT̸̰̙̺̗͉̹̜͆͘Ḩ̸̙̞͇͕̬̽ͥ͗́́I̷͚̱̥̬̖͚̖͐̈́͂ͯ̾͡Ņ̴̪̹͎͓̟̓̌ͦ͝G͗͛̓͗̉́̀҉͎̘̻͙͖̖̙̱ͅ!̠͔͚̮̰ͫ͘͟ͅ!̟͎͇̩̝̅͡!̣̫̫̯̓̾̍͠͡*̲̦̩̞̬̺̄̊̆̽ͩ̎́͗ ̳̱̩̟̼͕̎̑̄͋͋̔ͥ͠*̩͎̖͍̖ͬ͌̀͜Ą̖̟͓̋̉Ņ̛͓̪͂ͦ͛ͥ͒̈D̵̬͕̠́͛̄͊͌ͤ̀̏̕ ̖̹̟͍̅̊͗̾̐N͕͎̣̮͈̖̪͉̗ͨ̓͟O̘̫̘̲̗͖͙͇͑͂͂͛ͪ̕͝W̨̡̟̻͙̯̤͈̙ͥ̊̍͆͡!̛̝͔ͥ͋̓͋͊̌͐ͤ͟.̵̭̞͈̮̯̞͈ͨ̒̃̄͒̑ͫ̒́.̴̻̘̲̥͓̓ͭͪ̕.̖͊ͥͮͦ̒͢.̙̦̗̿ͨ̇͒̏̏̀.̢̠̭̘͙̗́͒ͧͮ͆̌̿*̝̝͍̪̍̊̇͋͢ͅ

*Everyone watched with fear, for the first time in a lifetime, everyone looked to Herzog and Blitz,

they embrace by the fear because of their mad commander*

NM: ̟̣̭̹͈̘̫̾ͪ̌̕T̝͙̮͍̞͙̩̊͢͡H̡͙̝̝̫̻̝͕̞ͦ̓ͦ͑̋ͩ̉ͣĄ̥̮̻̟̙̥̄͆ͧͮ̎͋̾́T͔̩͊̎̓͒ͫ͛͡ ̡̯̙̤͖̥̮̳̑̊̓͂̚̕S̞̲̻͖̭̻̑͐̕T̨͖͖͖̩͎̮̳͇̊ͧ͒̑̓͋̚U̓̾̓ͯ͏͎͔̺̣̰͙͎P̸̳͈̜͇̩̩̪͇̿͆ͤͤĪ̽̍ͭͪ͌ͪ͏̱͙͕̫̦̺͈̰͡D͕̳̻͕̭̝̔̽̆̈͘͜͞ͅ ̴̡͇̗͈͔̥̙̯̓͆͘H̘̦̣̤̰̤̣ͨͣ̏̍̇ͧ̓̇̀U̥̠͙͖̜͖̯͓͗̔ͧ̓M̲͖͇̰̾ͭ͗̃ͦͣ̚̚͘A̟̙͓̭̪͋ͤ͛̄ͣ̌̊́̀N̉ͣͭͭͥ̚͢҉̬̞ ̭͇͈̳̰̙̣̦͓ͪ̑̔͝Ĭ̴̞̝̎͋ͪ̉͑̈́̈́͞S̢̲̺̹͍̣̋̾ͫ̋̅͆̊͗̚ ̴ͪ͏̣̻̗̟̕Ģ̵̮͍̝͙̫̯͈̰̯̍̔̓̽ͧ̄̐O̙̗̫̯̖̥̻ͤ̅̐ͧ̚N̨̻̞ͣ͂̈̾̍ͥ̓̕Ę̙̝̜͚̼͙̲̯̈́͒̅̆̏ͬͦͧ͑̕͜!̶͎̭̠ͧ̋̿ͤͭ͘!̼͓͓̝͍̖̗ͥ͌ͭͥ͆̀͟͡ ̶̡̞̞̘͐ͣ͐ͮͯ͊͛͝*̸̐ͯ̈́̂̀ͩ́ͫ͊͟͏̗̭̜̹T̶̛͕͚̗̊͋̊̈́̿ͤ͋̅͡Ẻ̛̝͉̣͎̀͗͛ͣ͌̈́L̡̙̦̟̘ͩͥ͢Ȇ̢̟͍̮̬ͮ̆ͪ͡P̢̲̰̺̜͓͚͓͛̒ͬ̔ͫͧ͑͟O̻̥͉̾ͮ̐̃ͥ̕R̥͉̳̜̥͂ͦ͆̐̾ͣͧ̽͢͡ͅT̨͎̥̋̌ͬ̎̉̅ͣ̔͟Ȅ̙̒͂̇ͅD̠̪̙̼̱̟̳͚̝̅̀͞ ̤̟̻̻̦͙͎̞̈̌͑͆̽̐ͦ́̀Ä̤̙͔̠͍̗̭͔́̑ͧ̓͌ͩ́Ǵ̹̙́̏ͣͭ͞͞Aͪ̓ͮͦ҉͍̠̠̗͕͖̤͞I͇͙̫̰ͭ̑Ņ̺͉̌̄͆̂̆ͧ ̑̐͏͚̞͉͚̥͇̯T̴͍̭̀̌ͮͪͤ̆Ǫ̨̹̳̣̮̻̞̑̌̅ͦ ̸̫̥͔̩̝̣̲̄̈́̽ͧ͗̓̀̚͜ͅȨ͇̙͈̼̦͑͡Q͍̯̳͚̯̟͚̒̑͠U̴̬͎͌̐̂̊͠͞Ě̖̳̩͙̱̳̤̮̅̀͟S̐ͣ̆̈́͑̐̇͘҉͈̞̩T̛̛̥͍̹͇̹̐̎ͧ̂ͧ̚R̛͉̣̜̼̿̔͆͂ͦͧ͆I̧̱͖̱̭̰͓ͮ̀ͯ͘A̢̘͈̟̜͐ͬ̿̓̇͗ͦ̉!̢̟̥̀̑̎̐̓͋*̤͖͔ͬ̈

NM: NOW! They want me to explain them all AGAIN!

Just silence…

NM: Okay, as I was saying…the destruction of Equestria will be imminent! Those horses should not mess with me and my chaos emerald!

Blitz: and you believe the Nerve Agent will accomplish that?

NM: I don’t believe, I know! The masked stranger told me! We will TRIUMPH!

Blitz: Okay… thats a good idea, using the Nerve Agent in us

NM: Exactly, and you erase the horses from the map!

The Ghouls shouted for celebration, but not the vampires.

Vampire: Wait sir! That means that we will drink the blood of animals?

Another Vampire: Sir! they don’t sound as appetizing as humans

NM: Well no…but… imagine that is like tofu

Another Vampire: I don’t like tofu!

NM: Well you’ll eat tofu! perhaps the ghouls are the only ones that they care about this?

Ghoul: Thats because we eat everything!

NM: …

Herzog: Und zweitens, wie wir aus diesem fauligen Planeten?

NM: Huh… I have that planned! We will leave this dump, in THAT!

Blitz: W-What is that!? Looks like a balloon!

NM: Of course! I called that “SS Zeus”! Meanwhile, get ready for the big battle! seek sources of ammo! Look in towns, in cities that are still standing! kill those who recite if needed!

YEES SIR!

OOC: Waiting for Mark post! The battle is about to begin!

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 10:03PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 09:33PM EDT

Tardises is on his feet. Those who could see stands would see OYH wrapping a limb around his head, with the limb glowing slightly purple.

Tardises: Could you leave this for later? I don’t like the sound of that, well, sound…

Apr 30, 2013 at 09:34PM EDT

OOC: Medic, are your vampires regular black bloods? I need to know. And to let you know, Ash is going back to the Mojave, but Renegade is still unsure…

Apr 30, 2013 at 09:37PM EDT

After being knocked out (2 times already), Assassin quickly gets up after hearing the Black Beast’ roar. She starts to desperately press her cloaking device over and over again, hoping for it to work.

MEANWHILE, GETTING CLOSE THE SNIVELY EMPIRE. OUR HEROES ARE DOING SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT I’M TYPING THIS SHIT WITH CAPS LOCK.

Cheston: Stupid survivor, kill that zombie!

Mister Foster: I told you Left 4 dead was better.

Cheston: According to the internet, this “Walking Dead” thing will give me something the internauts call “the feels”.Hey! My character is interacting with his daughter!…Oh my…

Mister Foster: Holy…Wait what? C’mon, I would teach my kids how to shoot something better than a stupid pistol, like a shotgun..

Cheston: This is a bit sad but I’m not getting any of these fee-…Oh…

Mister Foster: SERIOUSLY? A SINGLE ZOMBIE AND SHE IS SCARED ALREADY? C’MON! This game is stupid.

Apr 30, 2013 at 09:46PM EDT

hmmm nicol is hibernating time to stop an threat to many planes and worlds hypnotizes nicol sir goes to the mind of nicol (meanwhile in nicol’s mind) hmm influenced by madness plan to attack an puny crow insane or not i’m can control thought. (real world) now don’t attack anyone time to go explore tezzeret:ok

Apr 30, 2013 at 10:04PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC: Medic, are your vampires regular black bloods? I need to know. And to let you know, Ash is going back to the Mojave, but Renegade is still unsure…

OOC: Well…The vampires were created by Nightmare Medic in the past, the creation of the vampires is a mystery. But, Hehe…but as soon as they inoculate the “Nerve Agent”, There will be little diferent…I don’t know, you have to post to know what will happen Later…

Apr 30, 2013 at 10:13PM EDT

you.. forget… one thing… too… ZA WARUDO!
Falcon is suddenly back on his feet
By using the red stone of Aja with the stone mask on myself, I not only gained immunity to all vampire killing methods, I also gained the ability to change my DNA at will, and since I know what the composition of the Black Blood is like…
Falcon cuts his on arm off, and instead of normal blood, the black blood is dripping out
I can change my blood into black blood. Not only that, but, as an added bonus of being a vampire, I can regenerate my limbs at will.
falcon regrows his arm
OOC: I shit you not these are actual abilities in JJBA. I’m not making these abilities up.

you seem to mock the black blood that is inside of me. let me tell you something. do you know where the true power of black blood comes from? its real easy.

its madness that drives it

asura reaches his hand out towards falcon. with a clench of his fist, captain falcon begins loosing control of his body, the black blood begins to reject him as a host. crippling pain surges through his entire body due to the fact that he is physically and mentally incompatible of using black blood

you may have the ability to mock the powers of black blood, however, you have to be a kishin like me in order to fully control its powers.

he clenches his fist even more. black blood begins to rupture out of captain falcon, wishing to free itself. pain and agony continue to ravage captain falcons entire body as he tries to control the black blood, but his attempts are futile. the only way to free himself is to change his DNA back to normal.

its no use to resist, either change your blood back to its inferior form or be destroyed by the black blood that flows within you.

meanwhile the madness abomination continues to attack the others around, keeping them occupied and distracted with flailing appendages and madness wavelength blasts

Last edited Apr 30, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
Apr 30, 2013 at 10:38PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Reimu kicks Sam away, and uses Expanding Boundary on the area, smashing all the nearby everything into a nice Sphere like shape

Are You Crazy Yukari!?

“He’s Attacking Me! What did you expect?”

He’s not attacking you, he’s-

They hear the beast roaring

“Fuck, we will have to come back.”

Yukari jumps behind Reimu, grabbing her, and taking a portal out of Outer Heaven, re-appearing outside

Natsuru Springfield: “God dammit you two, the batteries just finished charging!”

Ooc: Worded the Expanding Boundary Effects wrong. It should have created a sphere AROUND Reimu, where everything was crushed as it was pushed away. Sorry for any confusion. (And collateral damage)

May 01, 2013 at 02:34AM EDT

NM: Its morning… I like the smell of a new day who will became one of the most important days in my life… OK EVERYONE! LETS GET AWAY FROM THIS DEAD EARTH! WE LEAVE IN SEVEN HOURS!

May 01, 2013 at 07:12AM EDT

@Yukari & Reimu,

Psycho Mantis: Gah! they’ve escaped, they were firmly in my grasp too!!
Psycho Mantis hears the roar and head to the control room
Psycho Mantis: Im fed up of this trip, I wish to get back to Russia, thets be gone with this Gurlugon-esque monster

Sundowner: Damn that was loud!
She has shown herself again
Monsoon: Then it is time to put our plan into action
Mistral, the H-Bomb?
Mistral: Its still undergoing maintenance, its going to be a while before its ready
We will just have to hold out until then….
Mistral: It shouldn’t take too long, we will then have it loaded onto a drone
And where is Mantis?, he is a crucial part of the plan here, he is stage two of the strategy
Sundowner: Haven’t seen him for ages, since the last battle, but then again we have been quite busy
Its time to set up our defense, have the railgun activated and begin firing fodder rounds at The Black Beast

The gun fires at a slow but powerful rate, this time launching cluster rounds that shatter in mid flight showering the area in shrapnel, with each of its immensly powerful shots the entire ship shudders
Have Gekko’s on deck and authorize them to use there missile packs
A row of Gekko’s begin launching there missile like an artillery battery at the Black beast

May 01, 2013 at 07:14AM EDT

Meanwhile, the mages are still holding out. By this time all the mages have Barrier and MBarrier active, as well as a few castings of Agility Boost stacking, causing a significant increase in speed. Tardises is of course slightly better off against the mental attacks due to OYH’s protection, which is slightly increasing with every blast sent his way.(OOC: Yes, stat buff spells do stack. Only up to a certain point, though – Agility Boost can stack until the point that it would quintuple Tempestia’s speed and overall agility, and she’s got the highest of the mages (If this were the flash game series I drew inspiration from, her base agility would be 20.). And the debuffs can stack to the point that enemies are pretty much harmless.)

Tsunarmin: This thing’s rather powerful…

Tempestia: I’ve got an idea. If it’s too powerful then we need to make it less powerful!

Tardises: So, Whirlpool spam? 8 of the 12 of us could pull that one off. If it’s too fast then the aeromancers could back us up with Twister to slow it down.

Lumimancer: What about me?

Noctan: What else? We provide the support spells.

Solarian: That just might work. Okay, let’s try it.

Water glyphs appear at the feet of the archmages, Pyralis and Tardises as they prepare to cast Whirlpool. Air glyphs appear at the feet of the aeromancers as they prepare to cast Twister, and light glyphs appear at the feet of the lumimancer and Noctan as they prepare to cast Heal repeatedly

May 01, 2013 at 07:31AM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

you seem to mock the black blood that is inside of me. let me tell you something. do you know where the true power of black blood comes from? its real easy.

its madness that drives it

asura reaches his hand out towards falcon. with a clench of his fist, captain falcon begins loosing control of his body, the black blood begins to reject him as a host. crippling pain surges through his entire body due to the fact that he is physically and mentally incompatible of using black blood

you may have the ability to mock the powers of black blood, however, you have to be a kishin like me in order to fully control its powers.

he clenches his fist even more. black blood begins to rupture out of captain falcon, wishing to free itself. pain and agony continue to ravage captain falcons entire body as he tries to control the black blood, but his attempts are futile. the only way to free himself is to change his DNA back to normal.

its no use to resist, either change your blood back to its inferior form or be destroyed by the black blood that flows within you.

meanwhile the madness abomination continues to attack the others around, keeping them occupied and distracted with flailing appendages and madness wavelength blasts

Falcon suddenly drops to the ground, and the black blood stops rupturing out of him.
heheheheheh…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
You REALLY thought I was going to copy the EXACT genetic makeup of the black blood? by looking at the genetic makeup of the black blood, I made a few…changes. I calculated exactly what each part of the black blood did, and neutralized the bad effects. It was simple, actually.
Deadpool: oh, come on! you’re starting to sound like liquid snake here, with all this talk about “Genes.”
OOC: I knew you’d try to do something like that.

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 07:50AM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 07:48AM EDT

Renegade has reached a decision
Lyra: Well?
Renegade punches Ash with his hoof, knocking him out, shocking everyone

Lyra: ARE YOU F*CKING INSANE!?
Renegade: No… I’m heading back to deal with this soulless bastard. He’s staying here to help you guys defend this place.
Lyra: Did you have to punch him?
Renegade: … Yes. He wouldn’t have done so any other way.
%{color:cyan}Lyra: OK… I’m going to teleport you back now. Remember, even without the Emerald, you’re just as powerful as he is.

Renegade: Got it.
Lyra uses her magic to zap Renegade, sending him back to the Mojave

Back in the Mojave Wasteland

Renegade: It’s good to be back as a human…
feels a bit heavier, checks his armor and luggage, sees a surprise Lyra left, smiles
Renegade: Oh yeah… this’ll do the trick quite nicely.
closes bag, stays to defend the entry way

OOC: Medic, this is the only entry way to Equestria. In New Vegas, it’s near (but not at, since I have mods) Freeside North Gate. Can’t wait to show you what’s in store.

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 08:20AM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 08:18AM EDT

Yukari and Reimu invoke spellcards to add to the clusterfuck heading towards the black beast

Fantasy Seal Concentrate! One after another in quick succession Fantasy Orbs start to fly at the black beast in endless succession

“Double Black Death Butterfly!” Many energy Butterflies that reek of Rotting Flesh fly at the beast stopping after they have effectively surrounded it, turning and starting to make a whirlwind

May 01, 2013 at 03:34PM EDT

OOC: Mark, Lyra have all the emeralds or just one in Equestria? or Renegade have one emerald in the Mojave? I am confuse…

May 01, 2013 at 03:53PM EDT

What the bloody hell do you mean be my avatar? I’m the one who exists, not this digital contraption!

May 01, 2013 at 03:56PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

OOC: Oh boy…

OOC:

While we are waiting, you haven’t been thinking about any secret launch codes lately have you? the PAL codes? the ones for the warheads? yes those ones

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 05:04PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 05:04PM EDT

OOC: How the hell would I know about anything like that? All I can really think of is how to incorporate ether into the established things – beyond just its glyph…

May 01, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!