Forums / Just For Fun

310,180 total conversations in 8,356 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC: A few notes for Mark an ze medic.
The Order of the Balloon will send Morph against mark’ forces. Since Morph grows bigger with undead presence, he will help the Army of Darkness. Speaking of Evil dead references, I just watched the whole trilogy and I have to say the following, Ash is beyond awesome, fuck Chuck Norris and Saxton Hale, Ash is the real thing.
Since we are dealing with Undead forces, how about searching the Necronomicon?

And with this, I’m out for the next 3 hours. See ya guys!

May 02, 2013 at 05:41PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

okay guys im here lets continue

OOC: Sundowner is waiting on the deck of the stern for Asura

May 02, 2013 at 07:05PM EDT

Laika Law wrote:

OOC: Sundowner is waiting on the deck of the stern for Asura

asura finally makes it to outer heaven. the madness abomination still surrounding him. he has a full view of the battle happening between outer heaven and the black beast. he notices the others on top of the ship.

May 02, 2013 at 07:34PM EDT

Yukari smirks

“I did revert Reimu from a beast that would end the world. I think I have some credibility. As for that pipe, you can thank your illusionist subordinate for it. You almost made me kill Reimu and/or blow up the ship from the inside. Fantasy Seal Blink is outright Nasty.”

She sits down on the air

“As for getting here, I just closed the boundary of Away and Next To with you in mind. Simple really. As for your plan… you really have no idea what to do after you have incapacitated it do you? I hear her squirming in there, but separating her… that’s a different story.”

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT

@Asura,
Sundowner see’s Asura and is casually waiting for a confrontation

@Yukari,
Sam seems agitated and walks upto Yukari

Actually, I know exactly what im doing here you see, Psycho Mantis…is…..
Sam pauses for a moment
Hmmmm….Mantis will launch his telepathic attacks in a attempt to free her……..and it will surely free her….
Monsoon: We already have this sorted as you can see
Monsoon continues looking at the eyes, hes noticeably bothered by them

May 02, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

The Sorrow: Mr. Rodrigues, I could maybe help with the mental bombardment?
And that was white text.
What the hell are you talking about?

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 07:49PM EDT

Laika Law wrote:

@Asura,
Sundowner see’s Asura and is casually waiting for a confrontation

@Yukari,
Sam seems agitated and walks upto Yukari

Actually, I know exactly what im doing here you see, Psycho Mantis…is…..
Sam pauses for a moment
Hmmmm….Mantis will launch his telepathic attacks in a attempt to free her……..and it will surely free her….
Monsoon: We already have this sorted as you can see
Monsoon continues looking at the eyes, hes noticeably bothered by them

asura lands on top of the deck with full force. causing a great dent on the hull that rattles the ship a bit. the creature around him infects the area with madness energy as it overlooks asura and the others.

asura looks at sundowner with malice in his eyes

May 02, 2013 at 07:57PM EDT

“Sure, maybe with a psychopathic attack you can free her mind, though her Soul will not be free from it unless if you extract it directly.”

The eyes look at Monsoon

“I will also like to point out that Miss Scarlet’s Soul has only been able to hold out this long because it was a Vampire. A regular human soul would have been devoured in seconds. Without a Priestess’s Help you won’t be able to get it out.”

May 02, 2013 at 08:03PM EDT

The Sorrow: Souls are my business now, seeing that i’m dead.
More White Text!

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 08:11PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 08:11PM EDT

@Asura,
The madness energy has zero effect, everything here is controlled aswell as the emotions of the personnel through nanomachines

Sundowner: Well, im gonna keep this short and snappy, other things happenin’ about the place ya see. This matter doesn’t concern you and Sammy isn’t to keen on having his ex-nemesis involved in his personal battles, what is it your doing here?

@Yukari
Sam stands and looks down upon the battle outside, nothing but slaughter and destruction, fires braking out and explosions rattle about the platforms dotted around the deck cradle. Monsoon looks back at the eyes and Mistral on the other hand is a extremely hard one to distract so she remains at her computer screen searching for the bomb codes
Well maybe we do need a hand, someone more experienced in the field. I offer you a alliance then, but only a temporary one….
Sam holds out a small optic disk with proof of Flandre and a photograph
Monsoon: I do hope you have made the right decision…
we’ll see
Mistral: Ive found the detonation code
Turns to Mistral
Mistral: They need decrypting this will take more time
Sam turns back to Yukari, dissatisfied with Mistrals word

May 02, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT

Yukari takes the evidence

“Now then, I will only be a moment…”

Yukari stands up, and steps back into her portal as it closes up

Reimu turns around

Asura?

Thwacked by a tentacle, flying out of the city like a base ball

May 02, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT

And so, two giant portals appear in this Earth, one near “the battle of Outer Haven” and the another near Captain Falcon and the rest of his friends. The first portal is emitting some sort of negative energy, get close and you will lose your faith in humanity instantly, getting more depressed than nowadays music and facebook status.
The second portal doesn’t emit anything.

(The following message can be seen in TVs, computers and everything that has a screen. Only in Outer Haven)

The Anti-F is about to arrive! If you are going to show your cards, do it now before It’s too late.

(codec, Cap Falcon only)

Hey man, they are about to arrive just in time! Better get your fists ready!
Careful, not sure what kind of power this Blood Falcon has. If you need backup, call me and stand aside, I take large steps. Good luck!

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 08:42PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Yukari takes the evidence

“Now then, I will only be a moment…”

Yukari stands up, and steps back into her portal as it closes up

Reimu turns around

Asura?

Thwacked by a tentacle, flying out of the city like a base ball

the madness abomination surrounding asura, catches reimu before she goes far. the grip around her prevents her from doing anything and the beast wont let go. then it brings her towards asura so they can see eye to eye.
Reimu. its been some time now. tell me, how have you been.

he shows no interest in sundowner

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 08:50PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 08:47PM EDT

The Black Beast has been primarily focused on Hakumen and hitting Reimu with the tentacle, while simultaneously devastating and completely obliterating all of it’s surroundings.

@Sam via Codec,

Hakumen: The Black Beast is strong, Samuel. It is gaining more power through the souls of which it has absorbed, and the lives it has taken.
Pulling Okami out of the tendril, a geyser of black and red energy spray from the harmed tentacle like water from a fire hydrant. Hakumen jumps a great length to another tendril flailing about, sticking Okami in it and anchoring himself to the tendril.
Hakumen: I can sense that there is another Dark One on your ship. I shall dispose of him when I am finished here.

The Beast continues to flail it’s tendrils and shoot it’s lasers, the city and all around is starting to look like it was just hit by a meteor shower. Buildings are vaporized, craters in the ground, the screams of all the people who lived there have seemingly been silenced and had their souls absorbed by The Black Beast.

@Spark,

All eight of the heads now have their attention focused on the portal… The flailing of the tendrils stops. It now has all of it’s attention focused on the portal.

Hakumen stops and stares at the portal opening near the fight, Okami still in The Black Beast.
Hakumen: … With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. Your end has come, Dark One.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 08:52PM EDT

this is getting annoying.
GUYS! HERE IS A PICTURE TO ATTRACT YOU TO OUR POST! ALSO WHITE TEXT!

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 08:59PM EDT

UAH! Oh, um… thanks.

Oh right, Yukari did something to me. Not exactly certain what, but I lost the dream conversion power and the black blood… not certain about that soul you fed me though… I feel back to normal, but yet not.

The madness that usually is induced seems to be absorbed… and controlled. This level of control over the mind is something that Asura had not yet seen before. She might very well still have the power of madness but also posses the complete and polar opposite…

Yukari warps back to Sam

“Give me a Codec*

She is carrying a medallion

May 02, 2013 at 08:59PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

UAH! Oh, um… thanks.

Oh right, Yukari did something to me. Not exactly certain what, but I lost the dream conversion power and the black blood… not certain about that soul you fed me though… I feel back to normal, but yet not.

The madness that usually is induced seems to be absorbed… and controlled. This level of control over the mind is something that Asura had not yet seen before. She might very well still have the power of madness but also posses the complete and polar opposite…

Yukari warps back to Sam

“Give me a Codec*

She is carrying a medallion

hmm, that seems to be a bit of a nuisance. no matter, the kishin soul inside of you still burns intensly, its powers were just suppressed. i can reverse the effects of whatever she did to you and make you regain your lost powers without too much trouble.

he raises his hand and places it on top of her head

what do you say, would you like to take back what is rightfully yours?

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:09PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT

Falcon appears near where Asura and Raimu are
I finally found you!
Falcon jumps up to where Asura and Reimu are. He then proceeds the use a falcon punch on Asura.
take that, bitch!
yeah! take that! oh, wait. he’s probably going to get straight back up.
wait a minute…
Stares straight towards the sorrow
I see dead people.
Interesting fact: The sorrow was, in fact, on outer heaven.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT

!@Hakumen,
Keep at what your doing however you see fit, be mindful of this portal however

Mistral: A transmission attempt was made on us but it was blocked by the AI, a portal seems to have opened nearby
A portal now?…
Mistral: Actions Sam? the beasts firepower seems to be directed at the portal
Aim the railgun at the the portal and commence firing, send in a land force of Rays and get this damn code decyrpted!
A battalion of 10 Rays come ashore, they are 50ft highly agile machines with enhanced AI

Mistral: The current status of the Rays is as follows
RAY1-ACTIVE
RAY2-ACTIVE
RAY3-ACTIVE
RAY4-ACTIVE
RAY5-ACTIVE
RAY6-ACTIVE
RAY7-ACTIVE
RAY8-ACTIVE
RAY9-ACTIVE
RAY10-ACTIVE
Awaiting orders

Move them into the city near the portal keep them under wraps too, no firing upon the beast
Mistral: Understood

Yukari Appears
@Yukari,
Ah you again, a codec? yes here…
Sam holds his hand out, in it is a small black box with earphones attached and a sort of head band that goes around your neck
Its an older version hehehe,,,.

@Asura,
Sundowner pushes Asura off of Reimu
Sundowner: Im havin’ just about enough!

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:17PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 09:15PM EDT

The Egg Robo contacts Snively, who was taking a bubble bath at the moment.

Egg Robo: Sir, we’ve received a transmission.

Snively: *sigh* Now, of all times? Can’t it wait until I’ve finished bathing?

Egg Robo: Sir, it is of great importance. Two portals have ope--

Snively: Whatever, you can handle it.

Egg Robo: Sir, I believe this is invasion Captain Spark and his associate warned us about.

Snively: *sigh* Fine, give me five minutes. In the meantime, gather our forces near one of those portals.

Egg Robo: Yes, sir.

The ships of the Egg Fleet gathers next to the portal which was emitting the negative energy, the one which Desperado’s forces were heading towards.

((Ignore the really big ship, AKA the Final Fortress, which was destroyed by Metal Overlord on page 27 of this thread.))

EDIT: Wait, did I get that right? Is the potal which is emitting the negative energy the one which is located in the city as well? Or is that the other portal?

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 09:21PM EDT

@falcon
the falcon punch takes asura by surprise. the punch manages to break a few of asuras ribs, however it manages to aggravate asura even more as it pushes him a few metres across the deck.

YOU!!!

he sends four scarf appendages at captain falcon. they all grab him on each of his arms and legs. he then throws him with full force towards the black beasts direction. after he grabs onto his back were he was punched.

damn, thats one hell of a punch.

@sundowner
sundowner tries to push asura, but fails to even phase him, he just slowly turns his head to face him in the eyes.

what do you think your doing? do you even know who your dealing with mortal?

with a flick of his finger on sundowners face, he is shoved a few feet back and his nose is completely shattered into pieces. blood begins to pour from his wound

@reimu
whats your decision?

menwhile vergil walks towards asura and sundowner

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:38PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT

@Robotnik,

OOC: The portal emanating negative energy is near the coastal city, yes.

May 02, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Robotnik,

OOC: The portal emanating negative energy is near the coastal city, yes.

OOC: Okay, thank you.

May 02, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT

Yukari takes the Codec and tosses the two into her portal, making…

“Odd Combination, I gue-!!”
It rings and a hologram appears above it

Patchouli Knowledge: “Seems we have managed to create a stable connection. Sakuya and Meling are out right now, and Remelia has gone down with a cold so I can’t leave the house.”

Yukari: “No trouble, at least you are doing the more useful role at the moment.”

Patchouli Knowledge: “Research on the artifact has yielded very little thus far, but I only have 8 servants in the library at the moment so it will take some time. I will call You and/or the Samurai when I have found something.”

Yukari: “Sounds good.”

The hologram disappears

Reimu dodges back to avoid Falcon’s dynamic entry.

Gah! You alright? uh… um…

looking thoroughly confused before Yukari warps behind her

Yukari: “Well now, restoring the white ghost power is useless in constructive situations anyways. She’s not supposed to get that back until the land of dreams is to be destroyed.”

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:50PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 09:37PM EDT

@falcon
the falcon punch takes asura by surprise. the punch manages to break a few of asuras ribs, however it manages to aggravate asura even more as it pushes him a few metres across the deck.

YOU!!!

he sends four scarf appendages at captain falcon. they all grab him on each of his arms and legs. he then throws him with full force towards the black beasts direction. after he grabs onto his back were he was punched.

damn, thats one hell of a punch.

@sundowner
sundowner tries to push asura, but fails to even phase him, he just slowly turns his head to face him in the eyes.

what do you think your doing? do you even know who your dealing with mortal?

with a flick of his finger on sundowners face, he is shoved a few feet back and his nose is completely shattered into pieces. blood begins to pour from his wound

@reimu
whats your decision?

menwhile vergil walks towards asura and sundowner

Sundowner is quick to react and grabs Asura’s puny hand

Sundowner: HAHAHAHAAAA! what even is this little man!!
Sundowner crushes his hand and lets go

Sundowner: Come on now boy!!
Sundowner charges Asura with his bruteforce smashing him with his shields which explode on impact igniting Asura

@Hakumen via codec,
I require your assistance at the stern of Haven, don’t worry, the Rays have the city covered

Im gonna head down there myself and get involved,
Monsoon: Ill stay ere and keep watch
Mistral keep on that decryption

Sam makes his way out onto the stern, he see’s Asura

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:49PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 09:42PM EDT

@Reimu and yukari
asura sends two scarf appendages that wrap round yukari. she cant break free as they slowly constrict her body

you seem to be mistaken girl. you seem to be forgetting that i can manipulate dream and reality as well. she also possesses the kishins soul within her. all i need to do is simply reawaken the soul and reverse the damages and she will be back to her better self.

he reaches his hand out to reimu

come Reimu, let us continue from were we left off.

then he is interupted by sundowner who shield bashes him and causes him to be thrown off deck. however the abomination catches him with one of its hands and places him back onto the deck. his wounds quickly regenerate thanks to the black blood.

do you mind, we were in the middle of a Reunion!!!

the madness creature smashes sundowner with such force that it slams him through outer heavens hull and shoots him deeper into the ships bowels.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 09:51PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 09:45PM EDT

Everything non-organic, such as bullets, missiles, etc, fades away. This negative energy grows stronger as something comes out of the portal.
A ilussion covers everyone near Outer Haven as the creature appears.
If your character is a bit childish (Inner child also) or he/she is a good guy. You will see Sam and Max.

If your character fought a certain cyborg friend of a certain Snake, or is afraid of Cyborgs, you will see a Mexican Swordsman

Everybody else will see Chickey Cantor.

After a few seconds of a extremelly akward villian reveal, the ilussion dissapears. It’s a flying pod, surrounded by negative energy, that heads towards the Beast.
“The beast shall be tamed, the beast shall be tamed, the beast shall be tamed.”

May 02, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT

@Reimu and yukari
asura sends two scarf appendages that wrap round yukari. she cant break free as they slowly constrict her body

you seem to be mistaken girl. you seem to be forgetting that i can manipulate dream and reality as well. she also possesses the kishins soul within her. all i need to do is simply reawaken the soul and reverse the damages and she will be back to her better self.

then he is interupted by sundowner who shield bashes him and causes him to be thrown off deck. however the abomination catches him with one of its hands and places him back onto the deck. his wounds quickly regenerate thanks to the black blood.

the madness creature smashes sundowner with such force that it slams him through outer heavens hull and shoots him deeper into the ships bowels.

Deadpool suddenly slashes off Asura’s head
ha! take that!
Deadpool shoots Asura’s head a bunch of times, then drags Asura’s body out of the cavity created by Asura slamming Sundowner into the ship, and throws it off the ship. He shoots the body a bunch of times, just to be safe.
Falcon gets back to the deck, and motions to Reimu and Ykari
come on!
Falcon runs off towards the command room.

May 02, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Deadpool suddenly slashes off Asura’s head
ha! take that!
Deadpool shoots Asura’s head a bunch of times, then drags Asura’s body out of the cavity created by Asura slamming Sundowner into the ship, and throws it off the ship. He shoots the body a bunch of times, just to be safe.
Falcon gets back to the deck, and motions to Reimu and Ykari
come on!
Falcon runs off towards the command room.

OOC: is this a joke?

May 02, 2013 at 09:57PM EDT

Blood Falcon: WHAT DO YOU MEAN FALCON RAN AWAY?
Jack: So it seems, hey! There’s Kenshi-ching-chung chang! Wataa!
ASU: Let’s make this quick, and cut it out Jack. I appreciate the japanese culture and what you are doing is one hell of an insult.

May 02, 2013 at 09:59PM EDT

NM: BROTHERS! Today… is the day!

Vampire: Opening gates sir!

NM: Today we will see how the equine cities burn in flames!

Vampire: Lighting Motors!

NM: Today, everyone will see the song of my victory from their graves! The broken Equestria!

Suddenly, the airship began to float through the air, colliding with clouds. Then, a large shield began to surround the airship, to prevent its destruction.

All: …

NM: Herren! I like the war! …I love the war …I like the holocaust! I like the Blitzkrieg …I like the offense, I like the defensive! …

NM: I like the sites, I like the progress, I like the victory! … I like the blood and I like (sometimes) the retire …

NM: In the fields, in the streets, in the suburbs, on the plains, at the poles, deserts, sea, marsh and mud… I really love to see every kind of war that man can do on earth!, but this is the largest ever seen by all Know Your Meme!!!

NM: I like the sound of the artillery thundering! …while enemy destroys everything in the front line! …When enemy bodies are thrown high in the air and drop the pieces raining! Hah, they make my heart dance!

NM: I like when our troops tear the enemy into parts…There is always a warm feeling in my black heart when they flee only to be gunned down!

NM: I like to see when enemy infantry lines pass through the enemy lines with bayonets raised! …I remember how moved me to see the recruits so scared and stabbed the enemy again and again, and again, and again, and again after death… And it was painfully exciting to see how this human fool, Ash, cut his left hand slowly…

NM: …and that was wonderful as Renegade kill one of his friends, and falling from that cliff!

NM: And that useless pony …trying to help the poor humans, BUT SHE DID NOTHING! ONLY REFUGE TO THAT FUING SMALL TOWN SURROUNDED BY THAT FUNG SHIELD!

NM: I will like to see how those horses will fall gunned to death …I will like to see buildings being demolished, being burned, just be ashes! Reigning chaos and darkness everywhere! …that is sad…

…I would like to see his empire fell to pieces along with their princess!…I want to see how they creep like insects begging for mercy!…

NM: Brothers!, what I want is a war like HELL!

NM: Brothers, My countrymen, members of the battalion, you who follow me … which is what you want? Also want war? It’s a bloodbath war mercilessly by what you want?

KRIEG! KRIEG! KRIEG! KRIEG!

NM: Very well, then we will have KRIEG!!!… Our strength is here, within our fists outstretched, ready to attack!

WHAT I HOPE IS A GREAT WAR! A GREAT WAR WITH ALL OUR SOULS IN GRIEF AND DARK HEARTS!

NM: The Army of Darkness is composed of two million undead soldiers and 50,000 vampires… Everyone with the Nerve Agent in his body like me!. But every vampire is a veteran, each which was worth a thousand soldiers, at least I think. So that means that vampires have a force of a million and one!!

NM: Down with all THEM, TO THE LAST! THE OLDEST TO YOUNGEST!

…We took them from their mane, we will open their eyes and force them to remind us!…
…We will remember them taste of true fear!…
…We will make them remember the sound of our boots war!…

…We will remind them that there are things in heaven and earth who disbelieved may exist even in their worst nightmares!

NM: With an army of more than 3 million soldiers, burn the world to ASH!

Suddenly, a large portal began to open, so big that I could get the whole zeppelin

NM: This message is for every member of the army of darkness, assure yourself that all soldiers receive!

Now, Brothers…When we go through the Portal…

RELEASE THE HELL!

OOC: UFF… That was very long :p … Ok Mark, its your turn to make a declaration of war! You have just one opportunity for Renegade to stop the 5 Zeppelins of the Army of Darkness …If you fail, tomorrow will be the invasion MUAHAHAHAHA! I hope “Morph” appears on stage…

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! (especially your Mark)

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:15PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:00PM EDT

@Reimu and yukari

The armor of Outer Haven is tremendously thick and strong, Sundowner parry’s the attack and is only knocked back a foot he rushes forth again ‘Bloodlust’ machetes at the ready
Sundowner: Boy ah weigh more than a damn bull you know! im not one to be thrown around now!!
Sundowner slashes away at Asura like a crazed beast, each slash is unstoppable

Meanwhile Sam ninja dashes towards Reimu slicing the bandages releasing her
Ive had enough Asura…

Meanwhile a very loud electronic voice can be heard over the intercom
All exit doors, ventialtion shafts and other orifaces of Outer Haven have been sealed to prevent intruder insertion please stand by!

May 02, 2013 at 10:02PM EDT

Laika Law wrote:

Sundowner is quick to react and grabs Asura’s puny hand

Sundowner: HAHAHAHAAAA! what even is this little man!!
Sundowner crushes his hand and lets go

Sundowner: Come on now boy!!
Sundowner charges Asura with his bruteforce smashing him with his shields which explode on impact igniting Asura

@Hakumen via codec,
I require your assistance at the stern of Haven, don’t worry, the Rays have the city covered

Im gonna head down there myself and get involved,
Monsoon: Ill stay ere and keep watch
Mistral keep on that decryption

Sam makes his way out onto the stern, he see’s Asura

@Sam,

Hakumen: You shall get your assistance.
Hakumen pulls Okami out of The Black Beast, and then is engulfed by blue and white flames while he is on the Black Beast. Mere moments later he appears on the stern of Outer Haven behind Asura in an explosion of blue and white flames that is nearly 20 feet high.

Hakumen: I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen! The end has come!
Hakumen draws Okami from his back, the blade gleaming in the sunlight.

@Spark,

The Black Beast screams out in a demonic voice, activating the Azure Grimoire.
R̷̀e͡s͜t͢͠ŗ͘i̧͠c̶̨t͟͠i̢o̵̸̢ń̴ 6̡6̵͢͟6͡ ̵͜re͞͡l̛͠e͡as̵e̴̵d,̧͠ ̵D͞i̛̛͡m͝e̴ń̴̕s̵͘͡i̛͟on̷a͝l̢̡ ͏In̷͠ţer̨͟͜f̸̕e͞r̢én̶̨c̡ę̶ ҉Fi̡̡͝ȩl͏̀͟d͘ ̧͜D̡̧͟e̛͜p̧̢̕l̵̢͘o̶͡y̧e͡d͘͠! A͠ź̛̕u҉ŕ̢e͢ ͟G̸̸r̶į̸̵m͟͏o̶̴í̷r̀͟e͘͠,́͞ Ą̛c̛͘ti̶v̀͝at̴̢e͘͏̕!!͡͏̀

It then opens all of it’s mouths and fires lasers of unimaginable strength at the pod, along with opening spell circles that shoot storms of multi-colored danmaku at it.

OOC: Captain Spark, the Azure Grimoire negates all reality altering effects and renders them useless. It also offers heightened defensive and offensive capabilities.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:04PM EDT

@sam

OOC: just to let you know

this is what the abomination looks like. that little figure at the bottom of the gif, on top of the rock, thats me. try and see the size difference so you can get an idea of what your dealing with. and this thing just smashed sundowner with one of its fist. not something that can be easily parried.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:09PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:08PM EDT

(codec)

Hey Madness-guy? Copy there? Helloooooooo? DUDE, THIS IS SOME SERIOUS SHIT YOU GUYS GOT INTO!
THEY ARE SENDING YOUR ANTI-SUBJECT, AND A SHITLOAD OF OMEGA HUNTERS!
Answer me please dude!

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:09PM EDT

@sam

OOC: just to let you know

this is what the abomination looks like. that little figure at the bottom of the gif, on top of the rock, thats me. try and see the size difference so you can get an idea of what your dealing with. and this thing just smashed sundowner with one of its fist. not something that can be easily parried.

OOC:
If Raiden can effortlessly parry a downward smash from the Metal Gear Excelsus

Then Sundowner who has triple the raw strength and twice as heavy dual machetes can definitely parry Asura with ease

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:20PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT

Yukari vanishes into her portal and reappears behind Reimu.

“Reimu, come on.”

She pulls Reimu into the portal

Patchouli: “Found the bit on the Magical Artifacts known as the Grimoirs. This books is dated a bit, but it does mention the Azure one. I will keep looking…. oh look, the first search party came back. ALL OF YOU INTO THE LIBRAR-” The hologram disappears

then reappears

Patchouli: “Oh right. Ninja.”

a spell appears around him, and a ray of light shines down on him

“As long as you stand in that any special attack bar you have will instantly regenerate. It follows you around and lasts until you get hit.”

It vanishes again

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:25PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT

@Sparks

Could Nightmare Medic use the codec to learn more about Morph if Mark don’t use it? I am interesting to leam more about him, he is an ally in my part, right?

May 02, 2013 at 10:24PM EDT

Meanwhile, still trapped in Outer Haven and with a working cloaking device. Assassin watches the whole fight between Falcon, Sundowner, Asura and Sam. There’s something that catches her attention, sending shivers down her spine: The pod getting hit by the giant Black Beast with mouth-beams, slowly vaporizing the pod and letting the creature free. She whispers:

Idiots, they are going to doom the planet.
She returns to the shadows once again.

@Sam
(Codec calls, a lot of them calling at the same time.)

@Medic
OOC: You should call the Balloon Master instead of Spark.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:29PM EDT

OOC:
@Spark,

Hakumen is also in the fight.

BIC

@Skarlet via codec,

Ẃ̶h͟͞-̶̧͝W̛h̴at̵͢’̧́s̨͟ ̷̵͝i͏t̢ do͟i͢͝ń͟g?͠!̷͘ ̕H̸̡o̧͘͟w ̷w̨il̸l̴̢̡ ̛́͢T̵̕͝h̶͏͜è͟ ͘B̸̧l̨͏ác̕͡k̶͠ ̛́B̵e͜a̷s̨͞t́͘ b̢̧ę̷a̷͝t̵͜͜ ̡t̢̕h͢͟i͠ş͘ ́͠t̨̧hin̸͘g̸?̢̕͝!̸҉ Įs̶̡͞ ̷҉t̸͢h̷er̕͞e ͢a҉̢n̵̨ym̛͡͏o̶ré̛ i̷͠n̵f̶͢o̵̴͜r̸m҉à̴ti̴͝òn͞ ̷͢y͢͠ò̴̢u ͢h͏͠ąvè̵ o͢҉n͏͡ ̢͘͞i̴͜͡t҉?͡

@Nothingness,

The Black Beast finishes off the mouth lasers and begins to move out of the way of the pods landing zone while roaring at it. It forms a multitude of enormous spell circles, ready to fire at the pod at any moment.

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:42PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT

Sam can feel the new effects from Patchouli
Yes! this is good! very good!

Your starting to look quite blue Asura…hehehehee…
Sam is in constant state of blade mode meaning ALL his strikes ignore armor and make an instant cut, he is fully capable of slicing Haven in half whilst in this state

OOC: Thats me out, cya tommorow guys

Last edited May 02, 2013 at 10:44PM EDT
May 02, 2013 at 10:43PM EDT

OOC:
Medic, wait for my post… it may take two days to get it up.

May 02, 2013 at 10:53PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!