310,061 total conversations in 8,351 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Bloodpool: Yo momma is so stupid, her favourite TV program is Honey Boo Boo

May 03, 2013 at 05:26PM EDT

OOC: Sorry for double posting, I’m out for the next 3 hours guys, just wanted to say that. See ya..Oh and I will leave this

Bloodpool: Yo momma is so bloody fat, Jestream Sam thought she was an updgraded version of OUTER HAVEN! BURN

May 03, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT

Nobody jokes about someone watching honey boo boo and outer heaven. That’s just crossing the line. You leave me no choice. I’m going to have to bust out the mother of all yo mamma jokes.
Yo mamma-geddon.
I busted this one out in the fourth grade. Reduced a gym teacher… A marine… into a quivering mass of jelly. he never taught again.
The second time, in eighth, a girl’s pancreas ruptured. She never taught to begin with, and now she can’t eat sugar, either.
I have spent the rest of my life refining this crack… hand-crafting each word… distilling into the single most devastating diss ever uttered. I sold it to the Mossad Training Corps… Though I admit, it doesn’t work the same in Hebrew. People just bite off their own tongues. But in English, the three people who have heard it were so shattered they all dies withing twenty-four hours…
Dehydration. From Crying. that’s a lot of tears, bro.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 05:40PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 05:37PM EDT

OCC: Its explody time

The Drone finally makes its target, Haven is quiet and everyone is watching

The Purified Hydrogen Bomb falls from the bomb bay doors

The explosions is instantly engulfing and so powerful that the city is leveled in a second. The radius of the blast reaches out very far encompassing the whole city and the surrounding area, even Outer Haven feels the blast as it rushes overhead and out to sea. Everyone caught out in this detonation unprotected is instantly atomized on the spot, there bodies simply becoming nothing, regeneration is impossible
Meanwhile everyone in the shield have thankfully remained safe and after about 10 minutes of the explosion things have settled down, the barrier shield is stopped and everyone looks out at the new landscape

The city is gone, the super-heated flames crumbling it down to nothing more than sand, it is now a desert-scape

Hakumen? is everything good?
Psycho Mantis: agh! my head! so much energy dissipated!!

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 05:50PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 05:50PM EDT

@Sam,

The screams and howls of The Black Beast could be heard even inside the barrier. It sounded in anguish, as if it had just died… Off in the distance there is a massive crater, nearly half the city wide. Inside the crater seems to be super-heated. The heat can be as soon as the barrier went down… It looks like a door to Hell itself.

Hakumen: I am fine, Samuel. The Beast, however, is not dead… It is merely incapacitated.
Hakumen starts to lead Sam and Psycho Mantis over to the crater. His foot steps are heavy on the sandy ground…
Hakumen: Here.
The group sees what looks like a superheated crater with a huge size. There seems to be a black liquid with a red aura surrounding it sitting inside the crater, nearly filling it to the brim… It starts to bubble some due to the heat.
Hakumen: It is in a sleeping state… Dormant.
Soon after, the sides of the crater become cool to the touch once again and the bubbling stops liquid stops. It continues to sit there dormant.
Hakumen sheathes Okami since the barrier is no longer needed.

The air is heavily arid and the surrounding area is very quiet indeed… It was like everything was just silenced. The wind doesn’t blow. There are no cries from animals. Nothing at all… Just eerie silence… It’s almost peaceful.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 06:24PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 06:04PM EDT

Its really quite peaceful at the crater side
Sam contacts Mistral
Is everything ok?
Mistral: Haven is unscathed and at a depth of 200 meters, a shock-wave was felt and that is all
Monsoon: Whats the situation Sam?
The city was vaporized and has become a desert, the beast is down.
Mistral: Good keep us updated
Codec closed

Ive been waiting a loooooong time for this opportunity……the time is finally here….
Mantis, stage 2 of the plan, mental insertion
Mantis nods at Sam and steps forward

Psycho Mantis: Lets have a look around shall we!
Mantis holds out his hands pointing towards the downed beasts, the sand and gravel around him begins to stir and swirl about him
Psycho Mantis: So much mental insulation! ah! but wait….what is this!
Mantis what have you found?
Whispers and echoes begin to fill the air
Psycho Mantis: The music boy! get me the music!! I always work better with the mind control music!
Here it is…

Psycho Mantis: Ah good! much better! much smoother!! yes I have found somethi-someone!
Psycho Mantis: ACK! its strong! im not too sure about this!!

May 03, 2013 at 06:21PM EDT

Solarian: This… is the sort of stuff that makes me appreciate the fact that magic tends to not damage the environment.

Pyralis:You-you’ve seen this before?

Solarian: No, but where I came from people always worried about weapons getting so powerful they’d cause exactly this…

Tsunarmin:I don’t like this…

Tardises: Me either. There doesn’t seem to be a sign of our element anywhere!

May 03, 2013 at 06:22PM EDT

Sees the bomb going off
Well, that means the “Black Beast” bit might be coming to a close soon? That would be super if we could all just focus on what’s going on…
Let’s see, we’ve got Asura and the Anti-thingies to deal with.
Oh, where’d Tardises go? No matter, I can wait for this all to wrap itself up, once the enemies are gone, I can try to find everyone and get them off this planet so I can fix it…
Looks around at the destruction the bomb caused with a new observation laptop
’Cause this world defiantly needs it now…

May 03, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT

@Psycho Mantis and Sam,

The pool of black liquid continues to sit there silently and unmoving…

Hakumen: It is very-

All of the sudden, a massive wave of black goop over takes Sam and Mantis, dragging them in and absorbing them into the pool of inky blackness. Hakumen jumps out of the way at the last second, taking a few seconds to back up.

Hakumen: I shall honor your wish not to kill The Black Beast… Good luck.

Meanwhile… Sam and Psycho Mantis’ bodies have been absorbed by the remnants of The Black Beast. Their minds have been incapacitated so the process is painless, their bodies being stored in a purgatory after being absorbed.

Sam and Psycho Mantis both wake up lying on the ground in the blackest darkness they have laid their eyes on. Nothing is visible except themselves to each other… They are now both their minds manifested into an avatar looking like their physical bodies.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 06:40PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 06:38PM EDT

The Sorrow: If the black beast is killed, I could very well retrieve Flandre’s soul.
OOC: The Sorrow is on Outer Heaven, and is directed to any of the winds of destruction on outer heaven except sundowner.

May 03, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT

Noctan: What the hell!?

Solarian draws his gun, while Noctan, the lumimancer, Granatir, Tempestia, Ignis, Tsunarmin and Pitchurn all prepare to cast Solar Flare – OYH wraps itself around Tardises, who prepares to cast Whirlpool. Pyralis and the aeromancers are prepared to spam Healing Wind

May 03, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT

OOC: okay i deleted my post, just got back from work, can someone give me a quick recap on were everyone is right now so i dont look like a jackass

May 03, 2013 at 06:52PM EDT

OOC: The bomb incapacitated The Black Beast. Sam and Psycho Mantis’ body and minds are inside of it. Reimu is in a sub space and so is Yukari. The mages are by the crater housing The Black Beast. Outer Haven is underwater. Falcon… I don’t know where he is. Asura and Vergil were both on deck of Outer Haven the last I saw. Asura was being chopped to bits, while Vergil was standing idle.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 06:54PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Psycho Mantis and Sam,

The pool of black liquid continues to sit there silently and unmoving…

Hakumen: It is very-

All of the sudden, a massive wave of black goop over takes Sam and Mantis, dragging them in and absorbing them into the pool of inky blackness. Hakumen jumps out of the way at the last second, taking a few seconds to back up.

Hakumen: I shall honor your wish not to kill The Black Beast… Good luck.

Meanwhile… Sam and Psycho Mantis’ bodies have been absorbed by the remnants of The Black Beast. Their minds have been incapacitated so the process is painless, their bodies being stored in a purgatory after being absorbed.

Sam and Psycho Mantis both wake up lying on the ground in the blackest darkness they have laid their eyes on. Nothing is visible except themselves to each other… They are now both their minds manifested into an avatar looking like their physical bodies.

Sam speaks in quite a solemness monotone voice here, his mind clouded with his past and work as a mercenary, he looks around to try and see Mantis but he is no where to be spotted
What have you done Mantis??…..
…….
……..
…….
Psycho Mantis: People are selfish Sam…..
What are you talking about?……..
I can’t see anything
Sam walks about trying to find a landmark of sorts to give him an idea of the surroundings but finds nothing
…..
……
…….
Psycho Mantis: Why did my father hate me….he was going to kill me you know!
……..
…….
…….
Sam tries to use his Codec but it isn’t there
Mantis appears, however is mask his removed

We need to find Flandre, I can only geuss that youve bought us to some sort of plane of existence within her very mind…….
Psycho Mantis: We will find out im sure…..

They both walk off into the darkness

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 06:59PM EDT

all of a sudden the alarms start going off inside outer heaven

INTRUDER ALERT!
INSIDE METAL GEAR HANGER!
INTRUDER ALERT!

small explosions rattle the interior of the ship.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 07:05PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT

@Tardises:

Another huge wave of inky black goop rises from the pool and envelops all of the mages, performing the same process of incapacitating their minds and absorbing their bodies. Their bodies are stored in a purgatory state with Sam and Psycho Mantis. Their minds are dumped in the same blackness next to Sam and Psycho Mantis. They are all now their minds using an avatar of their physical body.

The wave slowly retreats back into the pool of night. It sits silently once more.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 07:12PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 07:08PM EDT

Pitchurn:…The hell?

The fourth-wall-breaker is there too, except he is now wearing purple robes with the fig glyph on them

mage:You’d think you’d all be wearing robes to match this element now, huh?

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 07:09PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

all of a sudden the alarms start going off inside outer heaven

INTRUDER ALERT!
INTRUDER ALERT!

small explosions rattle the interior of the ship.

You are inside Outer Havens Atrium, a massive expansive room which is effectively a huge vast waste of space

(Replace Raiden)
In front of you stands 25 heavily armored AI enhanced unmanned Rays, 4 step forward at a time to do battle

May 03, 2013 at 07:26PM EDT

Laika Law wrote:

You are inside Outer Havens Atrium, a massive expansive room which is effectively a huge vast waste of space

(Replace Raiden)
In front of you stands 25 heavily armored AI enhanced unmanned Rays, 4 step forward at a time to do battle

INSECTS. YUMMY.

he is roughly a bit bigger than the metal gears when on all fours, standing, hes about half size taller than the gears.
COME HERE LITTLE INSECTS!
he grabs a metal gear by its arms with his scarf appendages, drags it in as it tries to release itself. however, asura being too powerful for it, opens his great maw and devours its entire head. he tears off the entire head and neck with his teeth and begins to consume it.

after he finishes devouring the destroyed gears head, he whips the lifeless body at the other two gears, sending them hurtling back.

that was tasty. cmon bring me MORE!

May 03, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT

@Tardises and Sam,

As you all continue to walk through the darkness… You come to a double wide oak door in the middle of the void. The door handle is a shiny silver color. There is nothing else in the empty void of darkness surrounding you all.

May 03, 2013 at 08:04PM EDT

Mantis stands there at the door tapping the handle with his index finger
Open it
…….
……..
Open it Mantis……
He turns and looks at Sam
Psycho Mantis:…..Its very dark…..
He turns again and looks at the mages
Psycho Mantis: Heheheheee…..
Mantis stalks off into the dark
Sam walks upto the door, his peculiar mental state prevents him from caring about Mantis’s actions
He opens the door

@Asura,
More Rays come forth

They deploy cluster chaffs and screech at Asura. Then they attack using there mounted machine guns and AT missiles, when grabbed by an appendage they open the mouths and destroy them with there mouth lasers. Rays aren’t robotic they’re motor capabilities are given to them by cloned muscle tissues meaning they have supreme strength

OOC: Thats another night, cya guys

May 03, 2013 at 08:19PM EDT

OOC: I’d better go too. Well at least you won’t have to worry about things getting desynced between us for now, right?

May 03, 2013 at 08:21PM EDT

((Again, ignore the big ship AKA the Final Fortress.))

Snively, who had been eating his lunch, was suddenly startled by the Egg Robo which barged into his private quarters.

Egg Robo: Sir! We have--

Snively: WHAT!? CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I--

Egg Robo: Sir, there is not ti--

Snively: You DARE interru--

Egg Robo: A hydrogen bomb was just dropped on the city by Desperado and we have only seconds until it detonates!

Snively: You fool! Give the order for all ships to ascend at full spee--

Egg Robo: Already done, si--

Suddenly, the quarters, along with every other square inch of the ship, is shaken erratically by the detonation of the bomb. Though the ships are currently ascending at high speeds, the majority of the ships are either vaporized or damaged to the point where they are no longer able to ascend, and fall back into the blast, which destroys them instantly.

The majority of the ships are destroyed by the blast, and nearly all others are damaged severely. The only exceptions are the Egg Carriers, which are unscathed due to heavy shielding.

Snively, who now lie on his head with his back against the wall, flips himself over (with a big crunch as his nose breaks his fall, followed by a squeal).*

Snively: OWWW!!! Get me to a medical ward!!! And find out what the heck that was all about!!!

Egg Robo: Yes, sir.

EDIT:

OOC:

Darn it, you all decided to leave right as I was typing my post. Oh well…

See ya’, Sam and TARDISES, and anyone else who was about to leave.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 08:44PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 08:23PM EDT

Van: Ughh..That was quite close…Thanks for your support..hurm..magicians?

???:

Van: Right, that was a hydrogen bomb. It would have easily tear the flesh of each and everyone present and make us nothing but particles. See the good side gentlemen…

Bloodpool: That you helped MY nemesis?

Van: That’s a certain business you will have to deal by yourself fool. Don’t you see what they just dropped? Their last potential defense, their last resource. The Anti-F will turn into a gigantic beast in any second, giving us enough time to accomplish the mission: Eliminate our counterparts. I sense Asura’ presence inside the submarine, I will have to deal with him by myself. Bloodpool, eliminate your counterpart once for all.

Bloodpool: Got it hood guy! You hear that Deadpool? THIS TIME I’M GOING BLOODY SERIOUS!

Van: Falcon, ASE, Jack, all of you will have to wait until your…“friends” return. Meanwhile, magicians, aliens, whatever…Search Tardises and the rest of the group.

Bloodpool: What ‘bout you?

Van: I have to visit a old friend who lived inside a pod for the rest of her life…Later, I will personally rip off Asura’ heart with my index finger.

Bloodpool will pull out both of his katanas and engage in a sword fight with Deadpool. Van is heading to the giant crater where the Black Beast was last seen. The group of “darker” ones are searching for Tardises presence around. Meanwhile, Blood Falcon, Jack and ASE search for survivors in the city, and any kind of clues the Original Falcon may have left.

The huge explotion managed to screw up the codec transmissions between the different Earths.

Anyone near the crate can hear the following words: “The beast is tamed…beggining adaptation…The beast is tamed…beggining adaptation…The beast is tamed…beggining adaptation…”

OOC: You know exactly what this means Zarathh! Shit will get beyond real.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 08:59PM EDT

OOC: Quick question, Spark. I was wondering what happens if Nothingness adapts to The Black Beast, then I turn back into regular Flandre. Would it still be in beast form then? I wasn’t really clear on that part.

May 03, 2013 at 09:05PM EDT

Oh come on! I was about to say yo momma-geddon!
oh, wait. Bloodpool is charging me. katana or gun?
HOW ABOUT THAT THIRD OPTION?

Falcon
Finally found blood falcon!
Falcon performs this on Blood Falcon

May 03, 2013 at 09:09PM EDT

OOC: Nothingness is now adapting to the Black Beast AND THE POWER OF A HYDROGEN BOMB, It won’t turn back to normal until you manage to:
A. Mental Link with it
B. Somehow touch it, without getting vaporized.

…I was actually expecting Sam to drop the bomb…And yes…I planned everything…And it worked…

Thunder in the background, Mark Hamill laugh.

May 03, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

OOC: Nothingness is now adapting to the Black Beast AND THE POWER OF A HYDROGEN BOMB, It won’t turn back to normal until you manage to:
A. Mental Link with it
B. Somehow touch it, without getting vaporized.

…I was actually expecting Sam to drop the bomb…And yes…I planned everything…And it worked…

Thunder in the background, Mark Hamill laugh.

OOC:

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 09:45PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT

Bone cracking noises, Blood Falcon is squashed like a bug facing the sun…he appears to be dead as the dodo…
Then the ASU starts to laugh…and laugh..and laugh…over and over..
Blood Falcon: Hehehe…hahahaha…HAHAHAHAHA! You brainless fool! I only have a single power..
A red cloud covers Blood Falcon as he quickly recovers from his wounds and slowly gets up, gaining a red aura all over his body. Time stops and flows, stops and flows, over and over again as the cloud fades away. Then, Blood cracks his neck twice and starts to scratch his face, he stops after noticing a huge amount of blood stains on his hands. (Just like Dio after sucking Joseph Joestar’ blood).

Blood Falcon: That is the power of a Energy Leech! Hahahaha! Now Captain, you got no race to run away, no Black Shadow to punch, no power-booster, just you and me….brother! (laughs maniacally)

Meanwhile, Bloodpool is hitting Deadpool’ head with Positive Karma

May 03, 2013 at 09:49PM EDT

@Spark,

OOC: That’s brilliant. Good job planning to his actions accordingly.

BIC:

@Sam and Tardises,

You fully open the door to the room. You all see a large room in front of you. The room has a bright red carpet on the floor and old brown brick walls. There is a large mirror that covers the entire far wall of the room. There are no other furnishings in the room, although it is brightly lit. In the middle of the room you see a child… It’s Flandre. She’s sitting there in the middle of the room, huddled up and in an upright fetal position. The entirety of her body is naked and covered in the obsidian blackness from the Azure Grimoire except for her head… It’s eating her… Overtaking her… On her right arm is the Azure Grimoire. It’s closed. Flandre has a stare devoid of any life. Her eyes stare blankly at the group in front of her who just opened the door. Flandre stays completely silent, not acknowledging anyone or anything… Just sitting there…

@Van,

As Van nears Nothingness, he spots a massive crater filled with black goop and a crimson red aura surrounding it. The ebony liquid is unmoving and as still as ever. Van also spots Hakumen standing by the pool of black liquid.

Hakumen: You are not wise to come here, Dark One.
Hakumen’s white and blank face just stares at Van, expressing no emotion at all. He draws Okami from his back and enters an aggressive stance.

@Nothingness,

Using some of her remaining mental strength and will, she attempts to establish a mental link with Nothingness.

Pl̶ea͜se…͝ ҉D͏on’t͟ ͡dơ t́h͝is… Ỳo̶ù ͟have̸ a̕ ͘pla̶ce͝ ͞i̧n̷ l̢if͞e͘, a͡nd t̕hi͠s isn҉’͜t ͞i̷t.͟.͢.҉ ͟Th̢e͝ Balloo̢n͏ ́M҉as̢t͡e̛r is͞ ̛j͡ust ̴u͜sing͠ ̸y͏o̢u.͡..̕ Plèas҉e͏ d̀on̴’҉t͘ k̡i̵l̴l͟ ̶me…͜ ͡I’m̸ ǫn̷l͏y͜ ͘a͢ l̨it͘tle girl…͡ ̡I͏’̛m͠ not a ̷be͝ast..̸. Pleàs̷é…

Nothingness sees flashes of Flandre in her head, showing that she is indeed only just a little girl… Nothingness also hears cries of sadness and remorse in her head, accompanying the images.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 09:51PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 09:49PM EDT

Meawhile, in the Zeppelin…

Blitz: Ugh! …this dude looks like hell!

NM: I know, I know! I also expected something …more bigger…

Herzog: Er nahm sein Angebot von Allianz Sir?

NM: Nein, noch nicht…

Blitz: sigh …nice gift of your “ally”

NM: Well … is something

May 03, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT

Van: I don’t have time for a child’s combat. Be gone.
Van touches the floor, leaving a red circle near the crater.
Be free Sarah, be free and remember, you won’t see your family again until the deed is done.
The red circle grows, quickly spreading chaotic energy around and making the same crate. Van laughs as he flies away, heading to Outer Haven.

@Nothingness
With the mental link, Flandre should be able to read this so called “Nothingness mind”, she is a nothing but a child being manipulated. Images of hunters, soldiers, a certain superhero punching the Balloon Master’ mouth, even more hunters…The images dissapear as the devilish hunters’ laugh…Machines, electric sounds..
“You don’t have the right to do this. Spark was right, you are batshit insane.”
“Oh really? That’s bad…You know why they call me the Balloon Master? For a certain method I use against those who are against me…I expand their bodies, ribs, organs…”
Blood splattering, a red balloon, screaming.
“To a point where…they pop…”
Darkness, even more electric sounds, scientists talking…
A red circle covers the child, she is caught, unable to break free….
“You won’t see your family again until the deed is done.”
The Black Beast appears between them, It slowly starts to turn red…

May 03, 2013 at 10:05PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

Bone cracking noises, Blood Falcon is squashed like a bug facing the sun…he appears to be dead as the dodo…
Then the ASU starts to laugh…and laugh..and laugh…over and over..
Blood Falcon: Hehehe…hahahaha…HAHAHAHAHA! You brainless fool! I only have a single power..
A red cloud covers Blood Falcon as he quickly recovers from his wounds and slowly gets up, gaining a red aura all over his body. Time stops and flows, stops and flows, over and over again as the cloud fades away. Then, Blood cracks his neck twice and starts to scratch his face, he stops after noticing a huge amount of blood stains on his hands. (Just like Dio after sucking Joseph Joestar’ blood).

Blood Falcon: That is the power of a Energy Leech! Hahahaha! Now Captain, you got no race to run away, no Black Shadow to punch, no power-booster, just you and me….brother! (laughs maniacally)

Meanwhile, Bloodpool is hitting Deadpool’ head with Positive Karma

Deadpool
A pager beeps
Sorry, gotta go.
Deadpool runs off
Falcon
very… interesting.
*Falcon takes out the stone mask, then removes the red stone of Aja.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 10:23PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 10:09PM EDT

OOC:
>Extremelly pissed off enemy, to a point he swears death and nothing but blood on his nemesis
>Somehow allows his opponent to: A, put the stone mask, B: Here Cap, take my blood? I will do nothing about it.
I can be OP too

Here:

The Artificial Stand User stops the time as soon as Falcon pulls the Stone Mask. The ASU’ stand “eats his user”, turning into a death void. Falcon is hit by this void, sending half of his body to a unknown dimension, with his limbs staying in this Earth. With the remaining seconds, the ASU crushes Falcon’ head. He also eats a sandwich and takes a shit becouse, well Za Warudo and all that stuff.

Oh wait, I’m the fair guy of the party. Err..Zarathh? Tardises? Can anyone solve this extremelly akward situation for me?

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 10:17PM EDT

@Sarah,

Ńo̷! P̢lea͘śe! ̷I͞t̢’̧s ju̧st ́a͠ tr͝įck̷! ͜Y̡o͏u͠ h̵a̧v͘e to sn͝ap̶ ̡out̡ ͘o̢f ̴i̶t̸,͏ Sar̵a͟h̷! ̀He͘ w͡o̡ņ’t giv̀e̵ you̵ ͠y̨our͝ ̢fa͡mi͢ly ̴b̡a̡c͘k̷! ̨P͠leas̴e ͘j̀ưst҉ ̵s͜t̸op͘!̀ E͠n͏d͢ t̷h̶is! ̕

Even though her body is incapacitated, her mind knows what is going on outside. She could hear Van call “Nothingness”, Sarah. Using some of her last remaining mental strength, she sends out a solid image of herself into Sarah’s mind. That image then begins to hug and comfort Sarah.

P̕l͜ęa̧s̸e̴..̵.͜ ̀Iţ ̧wi͞ll b͝e ̧a͝lrig͢ht.̴.. W̧e͟’̀ll ͜s̨top th͟e͜ B́a̛l͡l̸oon҉ Mas̴t͘eŕ an͘d͏ g̸e̡t͝ yo̵u̵r ̸fa͏mily͏ ba̡ck͞…̡ W͞e ҉j͞ust̶ ne͘e͡d͝ ́you to̴ ͘şt͜o͠p t͘h̵i͡s͠ ̕f͏i̧r̕śt͘…

May 03, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT

OOC: I just noticed something…
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIND A STEAMROLLER AND A BUNCH OF KNIVES IN A DESERT?

Bloodpool: Oh dear god! My weakness! Running away! I can’t take this anymore! I want my mommy! And my Lawyer! I want my mommy lawyer!
Hehehe…what an asshole…
Bloodpool presses his teleporting device on his belt to directly appear in front of Deadpool and cuts his teleporting device with a single swing from his katana.
Do your research kids! C’mon! You don’t even remember the things you have? Is it me or I’m more Deadpool than the so called “Real Deadpool”? And I don’t even have anything upgraded! Here, have some proof that I’m not lying!

So, you are gonna try to run away again or we are finally fighting?

May 03, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

OOC: I just noticed something…
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIND A STEAMROLLER AND A BUNCH OF KNIVES IN A DESERT?

Bloodpool: Oh dear god! My weakness! Running away! I can’t take this anymore! I want my mommy! And my Lawyer! I want my mommy lawyer!
Hehehe…what an asshole…
Bloodpool presses his teleporting device on his belt to directly appear in front of Deadpool and cuts his teleporting device with a single swing from his katana.
Do your research kids! C’mon! You don’t even remember the things you have? Is it me or I’m more Deadpool than the so called “Real Deadpool”? And I don’t even have anything upgraded! Here, have some proof that I’m not lying!

So, you are gonna try to run away again or we are finally fighting?

OOC: Pre-prepared. And you wouldn’t mind if I brought in replacements for Giorno and Ken, do you, spark?
BIC:
To tell you the truth, You’re starting to bore me. And i’m talking about myself here. All you wanna do, if fight, fight, fight. And maybe engage in the occasional Yo Momma contest, but that’s not the point. But before I go…
Deadpool whispers yo momma-geddon in bloodpool’s ear
I win the yo momma contest. have fun being a gibbering mess!
Deadpool runs to the Time-space machine he stored nearby,and jumps in In a flash, he is gone.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 10:49PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 10:49PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Pre-prepared. And you wouldn’t mind if I brought in replacements for Giorno and Ken, do you, spark?
BIC:
To tell you the truth, You’re starting to bore me. And i’m talking about myself here. All you wanna do, if fight, fight, fight. And maybe engage in the occasional Yo Momma contest, but that’s not the point. But before I go…
Deadpool whispers yo momma-geddon in bloodpool’s ear
I win the yo momma contest. have fun being a gibbering mess!
Deadpool runs to the Time-space machine he stored nearby,and jumps in In a flash, he is gone.

OOC:

Do it already, at last Giorno and Kenshiro don’t pull out steamrollers out of thin air.
In fact, Let’s just say both Captain Falcon and Blood Falcon died in a giant red explotion.

May 03, 2013 at 10:53PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

OOC:

Do it already, at last Giorno and Kenshiro don’t pull out steamrollers out of thin air.
In fact, Let’s just say both Captain Falcon and Blood Falcon died in a giant red explotion.

OOC: TBH, I think I’ve done a lot of bad writing lately, and I’ve made my character too overpowered. I am insanely sorry for what I have done, and i’ll try to clean up my act.

I just feel like shit right now for what I’ve done. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I mean, I was trying to keep up with characters like Asura and such, and I ended up overpowering my character too much.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 11:07PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 11:04PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: TBH, I think I’ve done a lot of bad writing lately, and I’ve made my character too overpowered. I am insanely sorry for what I have done, and i’ll try to clean up my act.

I just feel like shit right now for what I’ve done. Any ideas on how to fix this?

I mean, I was trying to keep up with characters like Asura and such, and I ended up overpowering my character too much.

ooc: heres a simple thing to do. just dont use za warudo all the time. you seem to use it like its a hadouken. besides hes got a point, how the fuck do you get steamrollers in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 11:11PM EDT

OOC: Thanks for the tip. I’m thinking I should maybe write out this falcon, and replace it with a new falcon. Anyone agree with that? Or would you like the old falcon?

Also, I get thise steamrollers because reasons.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 11:15PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 11:14PM EDT

@Falcon,

OOC: For cleaning up your writing?
First off… If you go into a fight with another character, look up their abilities. That way you will have better knowledge with what you are dealing with and won’t underestimate them.
Secondly: be descriptive. Description never hurts anyone. Try not to make such short posts, and give the reader a feeling of immersion.
Thirdly: know the limits of your character. If you don’t know your limits, then you’ll end up overpowering yourself.
Fourth: I know that this one will sound fucking obvious, but it’s essential… Act like your characters. They have their own personality. They don’t have your personality. From what I’ve noticed, you have just made your characters clones of yourself with barely any of their real personality.
Example: Giorno is a gentle person. Kenshiro likes peace instead of violence. Asura is compassionate for the innocent… Stuff like that.
FIFTH AND ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT BY FAR: EXPLAIN YOUR POWERS AND WHAT THEY DO. EXPLAIN WHY WENT SOMEWHERE. JUST EXPLAIN EVERYTHING (and no, don’t give a bullshit explanation for it).
Sorry for caps. I thought it was necessary.

@Rambo 01 and Falcon
This is the biggest thing that I have noticed, and I’m calling you both out on this Rambo 01 and Captain Douglas J Falcon. This is that you both heavily underestimate the opponents you’re going up against. Just because you’re an all powerful being doesn’t mean you can’t think of others behind the characters, and what they are capable of.
Example: I have only used Flandre’s ability TO DESTROY ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ONLY ONCE.

Just take this into consideration when you write your posts now, please. I hope I’ve helped in some way.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 11:37PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 11:20PM EDT

@zarathh
OOC: but thats who asura is, he believes he is above everyone. he doesnt care who hes fighting or how powerful they are, he always believes that he is the most powerful being alive also, i actually show myself getting injured when i get hit by a powerful attack. i describe the damages i take and how i respond to it. however when i hit people with powerful attacks, most of the time they walk it off like it was a blowjob. so to sum it up, i actually follow everything you just said, and i follow my characters as close as i can be when it comes to their abilities and personalities.

May 03, 2013 at 11:35PM EDT

OOC: ZARATHH LIES SON, HERE’S HOW YOU GET THE GALS:

AND THEN, BLOOD FALCON DROPPED A GIANT ASS-DRIVEN HUGE AS FUCKING GABE NEWELL DELAY EPISODE 3 STEAMROLLER OF DOOM DUKE NUKEM BAAAALLS.
360 KILL YO CHARACTER WITH KNIVES I JUST PULLED OUT FROM THE DEEPEST PART OF MY ASS DESPITE BEING IN A PLACE THAT WAS BOMBED.

Bloody Bloddity Zippity SHIT Happy Feet That Ain’t Falcon: Lol, 360 xxx weed xxx character kill…lolololo…Now I must go, I just pulled out my telecocking-fuck machine and I must kill another characters despite me being more weak than Dan.
Magcally, mgcally, magcically, FUCK GRAMMAR….Magically arrives to another place using the powers of GTFO realism.

And that kids, that’s why I stopped roleplaying..

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 11:40PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 11:39PM EDT

The buzzing sound fills the inner room next to Sam and Tardises and Reimu and Yukari step in

“Sorry we are late. We had to pick up a few things.”

Reimu holds a large box in her arms with a large series of books, cards, and crystals

Why didn’t she come with us…?

“She is still running the house.”

Bah… get her on the phone…

Yukari presses the button, but no reply

“Well, seems we can’t connect from here. I guess the written instructions will do.”

May 03, 2013 at 11:43PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!