Forums / Just For Fun

327,415 total conversations in 8,667 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Sam: Finally you are free Flandre…Saddly…
He starts to “melt”…
Saddly…I’m not…
The dog dissapears, as the crater where Van left a curse starts to emit a huge red light. The earth starts to shake as the crate explodes. A red circle can be seen as something, or someone, roars.

@MasterBurner
Both of them are teleported to a “bar”, a Balloon Master’ agent is sitting next to the Admi.

Admi: Order a drink if you want Burner, we will have a lot of time to play.
???: No we don’t, he has sent the troops already. I don’t have time your games.
Admi: It’s not just a game, It’s a more peaceful way to fight, but how can I explain that to a man who loves to pierce his bare fingers inside people’s heads? Right Johnson?
Johnson:
Admi: Alright Burner, this fight’ rules are simple. My friend over here will choose a game like chess, poker, mile borners, and we will have to literally “fight”, at the end, the one with less points is going to have a heart attack..Literally speaking don’t worry, you see the man with the cyborg eye behind Johnson?

He hates you and me, he is the “middle side”, he will wait and remember the points until the match is over…Lose and give him the pleasure to rip your heart off…So..Shal we start? Choose a game Johnson.
Johnson: Chess…

@Falcon

Assault:We are here and ready to roll but where are you?

Blood Falcon would use the tree itself to hit the Captain.

Blood Falcon: Home run sucker! Don’t fly away, this is just the beginning of a world of pain!

May 04, 2013 at 04:15PM EDT

Reimu looks around

Um… Yukari?

Yukari didn’t re-appear

… er…

Wait up!

I go running after Sam

May 04, 2013 at 04:16PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

He starts to “melt”…
Saddly…I’m not…
The dog dissapears, as the crater where Van left a curse starts to emit a huge red light. The earth starts to shake as the crate explodes. A red circle can be seen as something, or someone, roars.

@MasterBurner
Both of them are teleported to a “bar”, a Balloon Master’ agent is sitting next to the Admi.

Admi: It’s not just a game, It’s a more peaceful way to fight, but how can I explain that to a man who loves to pierce his bare fingers inside people’s heads? Right Johnson?
Johnson:
Admi: Alright Burner, this fight’ rules are simple. My friend over here will choose a game like chess, poker, mile borners, and we will have to literally “fight”, at the end, the one with less points is going to have a heart attack..Literally speaking don’t worry, you see the man with the cyborg eye behind Johnson?

He hates you and me, he is the “middle side”, he will wait and remember the points until the match is over…Lose and give him the pleasure to rip your heart off…So..Shal we start? Choose a game Johnson.

@Falcon

Blood Falcon: Home run sucker! Don’t fly away, this is just the beginning of a world of pain!

Chess…?
Welp, I’m ready to lose! Anyway, shall we begin?
(OOC: How’re we going to do this chess match Spark? Just over the forum, or what?)

May 04, 2013 at 04:24PM EDT

@Sam,

Hakumen: The first thing I am going to do is get you all out of this mess. You cannot stand up to it.
Hakumen then quickly unsheathes Okami from his back and slices his sword horizontally in front of him, using its power to open a dimensional tear for escape.

Hakumen then quickly rallies everyone following Sam and pushes them into the white dimensional tear. It closes behind them, leaving Nothingness alone. The inside is bright and white, and there appear to be slices in the sides of the long tunnel of a tear.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 04:47PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 04:43PM EDT

Sam looks about himself
This is different.
He’s quite cautious in this new place, but thankful to get away from the new enemy
Where have you bought us Hakumen? we are going to Haven right?

@Reimu,
Sam notices Reimu calling and turns around
Whats the matter Reimu? and wheres your friend, she doesn’t seem to be with you…

May 04, 2013 at 04:52PM EDT

Tardises: Where are we now?

Pitchurn: I don’t know… Who is that guy that brought us here, even?

mage:I HAVE NO IDEA!

You knew he was referencing Meet The Medic upon first reading the line anyway, didn’t you.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 04:56PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 04:52PM EDT

Er… Yukari vanished earlier. She isn’t replying. This is odd even for her… even if she was busy (or feeling extra lazy) she would just send Ran…

WAIT! Patchouli!

Reimu takes out the Hakkuro and presses it, getting no reply after a few minutes.

Um… just remembered… you remembered to retrieve the Grimoire didn’t you?

(ooc: Heh, nobody noticed who took it)

May 04, 2013 at 05:16PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC:
@ Medic
Two things…
one, how are these for General Zombie (forgot his name) and Blitz?
Zombie:

Blitz:

Another thing… how many blimps are there? Plus, if there are more than one, are the leaders all in the same blimp, or in separate ones? I would prefer separate ones, that way there is a boss fight for each instead of one huge battle. Makes things more exciting!
@ Spark
When are Skull and Whiskers getting here? I need help before the blimps arrive!

@Mark

Wow…Herzog and Blitz are exactly the same as the history. But only two things … Herzog has no hood as Blitz. Can you make more zombie to Herzog, like using the Ghoul Skin to him? that will remain good!

And since you are talking about the blimps, in total there are 11 blimps, and no, the main leaders are not in separated blimps, their are the same blimp, the “Zeus SS”, the Army of Darkness principal Zeppelin, only the Leaders (Nightmare Medic, Herzog and Blitz) and some control operators of the blimp are there. Only they were separated, if Nightmare Medic ordered to attack at different points.

The ten blimbs contain the Army of Darkness: 5 blimbs contain the Army of Ghouls and the other 5 blimbs contain the “Last Battallion” (The Vampire Army).

BUT!… Remember that all the army of blimps are protected by an indestructible shield made ​​by Nightmare Medic. Nothing can get through until the Zeppelin land.

May 04, 2013 at 05:17PM EDT

(OOC: Nobody in-character noticed. Technically I can have the fourth-wall-breaker mage know, because I noticed.)

Pyralis: Who’s this “Patchouli”?

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 05:19PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 05:18PM EDT

(Codec to everyone)

Drake: Ladies, gentlemen…Don’t be stunned by my beauty and listen carefu-
(Someone says “SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL THEM WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!”, Flandre would recognize this voice, It’s Skarlet)
Okay! Okay! This is some serious stuff guys, remember the clones and the whole robots and his secret army? THEY ARE DEPLOYING ALL OF THEM RIGHT NOW, and…holy…SHIT! They are sending everything, EVERYTHING they got! I see massive amounts of hunters, super soldiers, helicopters, all of them are going ,through a huge portal, to your Earth..Wait…dear god, his entire HQ is one of the hell of a big ships! It’s basically a flying city!

Portals start to appear in different places around the world, deploying “Carriers”, these bots “plant” some kind of energy buildings around the world. In the cold, in the sea, in the forest, they are everywhere.

It’s hunter’s season guys! They are weird tripod creatures that run very fast and shoot vaporizing flechettes. Along with a pack of hunters, you may see a Hunter-Soldier, enhaced humans capable of running along with these things.
I’m sure he will try his deadliest weapon, It’s huge, fast and can eliminate buildings in a matter of seconds. We call them “Omega Hunters”. Rocket launchers, grenades, we wasted a lot of explosives and home-made land mines just to take down one of ten.

Don’t worry guys! We have been waiting for them to “go all in”! Thousands of rebels are ready to teleport inside err..“Outer Haven”, with Spark leading the group. Spark believes that the Balloon Master will try to take over this submarine and mindslave everyone inside. God knows the things he can do with this technology.
Fight your anti-guy, eliminate him or her once for all and prepare! An entire floating city is about to arrive to your Earth!

@HakumeN
The red circle dissapears as a blinding light iluminates the entire place, the shadows are “killed”. From the crater, the Red Beast emerges, with chains around her body and the red circle as a chest’ symbol.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 05:31PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 05:31PM EDT

She is the librarian who wrote all those spells to help free Flandre. Rather shady, but she’s friends with her sister Remelia.

Reimu rechecks her remaining spell deck, finding 16 left, 4 of them being Last Words

I only have enough for two more major encounters…

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 05:46PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 05:34PM EDT

Tardises: Sounds like a powerful magic user…

Tsunarmin: If she is then I’d certainly like to meet her!

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 05:40PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 05:35PM EDT

OOC: You wouldn’t see them since you’re still in the vortex.

BIC:
Hakumen whips out Okami and opens a tear that leads to a rather dark and dank place… The Gate under the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi.

OOC:
This is The Gate.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 05:40PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Today is SWAG day forever

May 04, 2013 at 05:40PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

He starts to “melt”…
Saddly…I’m not…

@MasterBurner

Johnson:

@Falcon

Falcon has sprouted 4 extra golden arms, and is holding on to the tree
Oh don’t worry. I don’t plan on going anywhere.
Falcon grabs the tree, and uses it to slam Blood Falcon into the ground many, many times. After that, Falcon runs up to the hole created, and snaps blood falcon’s neck, just to be sure he killed Blood Falcon. Captain Falcon then runs off towards one of the Omega Hunters, which happened to deploy nearby.
He’ll probably get back up.

May 04, 2013 at 05:44PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Tempestia: So, where are we?

Hakumen stares down at Tempestia with his white mask as he rallies everyone out of the tear and onto solid ground.
Hakumen: We are underneath the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi at The Gate.
Hakumen sheathes Okami on his back once more.
I brought you all here so you all would not be decimated by the Dark One in your realm.
He then walks over to a stone table attached to the wall and turns to look at Sam.
Hakumen: Lay her here until she recovers. If you wish to try to contact your friends aboard “Outer Haven”, you could try speaking with Kokonoe… But for now, rest.

May 04, 2013 at 05:55PM EDT

Poor fool Falcon is the first one to kill his Anti-nemesis..And also the first one to directly run IN FRONT OF A HUGE TANK.
Surrounded by Hunters, a Omega Hunter and Hunter Soldiers, Captain Falcon managed to damage the Omega Hunter quite a lot. Saddly, his arrogance is his greatest weakness. A single blast from the Omega Hunter makes him stumble, giving the hunters enough opportunity to shoot him, piercing his body with the flechettes. He screams and coughs blood, still trying to fight these evil creatures…“Last move Falcon”, he repeats to himself. The Captain jumps in the air, and screams “ZA WARU-” but It was too late…Stabbed in the back by a hunter, he hits the floor and looks at the sky…as these creatures look at him with their lifeless eyes and laugh…ang laugh…

Assault would later pick up the fallen Falcon’s helmet and become the next Captain…Captain Assault. The end…

May 04, 2013 at 05:56PM EDT

Tardises: And who are you?

Noctan: I think we’d best find out what to do in the meantime…

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:00PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 05:57PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Poor fool Falcon is the first one to kill his Anti-nemesis..And also the first one to directly run IN FRONT OF A HUGE TANK.
Surrounded by Hunters, a Omega Hunter and Hunter Soldiers, Captain Falcon managed to damage the Omega Hunter quite a lot. Saddly, his arrogance is his greatest weakness. A single blast from the Omega Hunter makes him stumble, giving the hunters enough opportunity to shoot him, piercing his body with the flechettes. He screams and coughs blood, still trying to fight these evil creatures…“Last move Falcon”, he repeats to himself. The Captain jumps in the air, and screams “ZA WARU-” but It was too late…Stabbed in the back by a hunter, he hits the floor and looks at the sky…as these creatures look at him with their lifeless eyes and laugh…ang laugh…

Assault would later pick up the fallen Falcon’s helmet and become the next Captain…Captain Assault. The end…

OOC: u serious?

BIC:
Falcon’s body regenerates, as falcon climbs to his feet
They’re not going to take me down that easy.
Notices Assault is wearing his helmet
Give me my fucking helmet back.

May 04, 2013 at 06:07PM EDT

At least we are away from the chaos, good to be somewhere peaceful for once
He walks over to the stone slab and carefully lays Flandre down upon it, a great feeling of success overcomes him, his mission accomplished, he is quite stable once again in mind and body
Outer Haven and all aboard are fully capable of handling themselves. before, when I was working for the Dr. at alt Earth I was working by myself away from the company, infact I hadn’t been there for some months prior, that’s just how it is there. And since Desperado is ruled by a group and not just me its always under control so I needn’t worry about them….but I could do with making contact before I start here….
Where do I find Kokonoe?
Sam turns to Reimu
And what are you going to do here?

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:16PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:11PM EDT

OOC: Your characters is beyond OP, so I gave him a proper death. Fighting for what he believes, he tried his best but the hunters were everywhere. What kind of asshole sends himself in front of a tank?

R.I.P Captain Falcon.
You "Za Warudded your way and pulled steamrollers out of thin air, You shall be missed, magnificent bastard.

You still have Kenshiro and Giorno, so yeah…

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:11PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:11PM EDT

OOC: Alright. I’m sorta finding this hard to put into words, but I don’t want Falcon dead yet. He still has things to do.
Also, it was a coincidence.

BIC:
I said, give me back my helmet. please.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:20PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:19PM EDT

Um… yeah. I can’t go home until Yukari comes to pick me up.This place though…

she looks around blankly

… I feel several spots of tremendous power…

she snaps out of it

Well, I don’t know. If she is going to keep her deal with Patchouli she will be bringing Sakuya over to come pick Flandre up…

Reimu brushes the hair out of Flandre’s face before looking around again

… this planet is filled with… no… it can’t be. Is the only life on…? She wanders towards the exit

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:22PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:21PM EDT

@Tardises,

Hakumen walks over to Tardises, staring him straight in the eye.
Hakumen: I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen!

@Sam,

Hakumen turns to face Sam.
Hakumen: Kokonoe is in her lab. She should have the technology to let you contact your friends there… I shall take you there soon.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:22PM EDT

Granatir: What’s this stuff about a lack of life?

(OOC: Seriously, wat.)

Tardises:…We don’t have any such claims of our own to make. All we can really do is give you our names. My name is Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis, though I prefer to be called Tardises. I’m an aquamancer, so I use water magic.

Pyralis: My name is Pyralis Fa-Infernus. I am an elemancer, so I have roughly four times the magic versatility as Tahrdan here. Earth, water, fire – which is my element – and air.

Noctan: My name is Noctan Du-Rumis. I am an equilibriumancer, meaning I use light, and dark. My element is dark.

Granatir: My name is Granatir Ea-Flora, and I have mastered all 6 elements previously mentioned, and am earth elemental myself.

Tempestia: I’m Tempestia Ae-Whirla! Possibly the youngest to ever master all 6 elements, and don’t you forget it! I’’m air elemental, so keep me away from fire attacks, alright?

Ignis: My name is Ignis Fa-Magmar. I’m the fire-elemental archmage. And the only one of us mages to not use a weapon that enhances any magic. I may correct that later, depends on whether this weapon can be upgraded to do that or not.

Tsunarmin:I am Tsunarmin Wu-Wavarun, the water elemental archmage… And actually possibly the most proficient with aquamancy, period. And also the most sensible in combat that I’ve seen, none of these guys use shields…

Pitchurn: I’m Pitchurn Du-Obscuria, dark archmage. Yes, my weapon choice is due to the cliches surrounding darkness. I’m not evil – don’t worry!

Lumimancer: I am Divilux El-Prominar. I’m a mere lumimancer, putting me roughly on Tahrdan’s level.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:32PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:22PM EDT

(OOC: @Spark I’m still not quite sure what to do about this chess match.)

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:24PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:24PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Granatir: What’s this stuff about a lack of life?

(OOC: Seriously, wat.)

Tardises:…We don’t have any such claims of our own to make. All we can really do is give you our names. My name is Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis, though I prefer to be called Tardises. I’m an aquamancer, so I use water magic.

Pyralis: My name is Pyralis Fa-Infernus. I am an elemancer, so I have roughly four times the magic versatility as Tahrdan here. Earth, water, fire – which is my element – and air.

Noctan: My name is Noctan Du-Rumis. I am an equilibriumancer, meaning I use light, and dark. My element is dark.

Granatir: My name is Granatir Ea-Flora, and I have mastered all 6 elements previously mentioned, and am earth elemental myself.

Tempestia: I’m Tempestia Ae-Whirla! Possibly the youngest to ever master all 6 elements, and don’t you forget it! I’’m air elemental, so keep me away from fire attacks, alright?

Ignis: My name is Ignis Fa-Magmar. I’m the fire-elemental archmage. And the only one of us mages to not use a weapon that enhances any magic. I may correct that later, depends on whether this weapon can be upgraded to do that or not.

Tsunarmin:I am Tsunarmin Wu-Wavarun, the water elemental archmage… And actually possibly the most proficient with aquamancy, period. And also the most sensible in combat that I’ve seen, none of these guys use shields…

Pitchurn: I’m Pitchurn Du-Obscuria, dark archmage. Yes, my weapon choice is due to the cliches surrounding darkness. I’m not evil – don’t worry!

Lumimancer: I am Divilux El-Prominar. I’m a mere lumimancer, putting me roughly on Tahrdan’s level.

(World note: In Blazblue a post-nuclear war had generated an atmospheric toxin that pretty much kills whoever inhales it for too long. Since the Seithr is heavier than most Air however, humans where able to survive by building City-States up on top of mountains. We are in one of those cities, underground. Should also be noted that this is Future Earth.)

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:45PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:32PM EDT

OOC: Alright, then here’s the deal…
You ran IN FRONT OF A WALKING TANK but you still don’t want your character to die..So..

Remake!

The Omega Hunter blasts away Falcon, who hits a tree and loses consciousness. He wakes up in a small house, surrounded by civilians with weapons. In front of him, after centuries of being missing, It’s Spark, who handshakes the Captain and helps him get up.

Great pulsating protons super-chump! One does not easily run in front of a Omega Hunter! Luckily for you, Assault teleported you here! So Captain, want to help me around here? The evil and merciless Balloon Master is about to arrive to your Earth, so I gathered a huge amount of equipment and friends who are willing to help me in this last deadly mission. Unluckily for me, there’s a lot of stuf to do here before we teleport inside Outer Haven…Now I must ask..Are you good enough to give me a hand?

@MasterBurner
OOC: Let me check a few ideas I have..

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:32PM EDT

@Hakumen,
Then I shall wait until then
He leans up against a rock next to Flandre, taking a moments brake
This is nice

He notices Reimu mumbling to herself then wandering off
What was that about life just now?

May 04, 2013 at 06:34PM EDT

OOC: I’m fine with what you did, but whatever.

BIC:
I’d say i’m a bad enough dude to help you out. So what do you need from me?

May 04, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT

OOC: Outer Haven is about to go into a idle state e.g. im going to be temporarily removing it from play, meaning you might want to re-consider your teleporter destination, canonically it becomes stealthed and completely undetectable

May 04, 2013 at 06:38PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: I’m fine with what you did, but whatever.

BIC:
I’d say i’m a bad enough dude to help you out. So what do you need from me?

@Falcon

Training Captain!
The hunters, the soldiers, the rules have changed for him. They used to be easy to take down, even the “protonless” idiot could punch a soldier..But now, great electrons! We need to train each and everyone of these unexperienced citizens quickly!
He can appear in front of this submarine in any kind of second! He must NOT take control of Outer Haven! Bolt up fellow captain and teach these men and women how to properly fight!

Meanwhile, the city-ship appears in the middle of the sea. The soldiers look around, hoping to see enemy fire coming from Outer Haven.
Soldier 1: Sir,I think we are in the wrong place.
Balloon Master: We are not private, we are in the perfect position.
Soldier 1: But there’s nothing here..Just a empty, calm sea..What happened?
Balloon Master: Octocammo, a piece of technology I would love to have in my hands…But luckily, I have something better..
Soldier 1: And that is?
Balloon Master: I have a Dagger in the Shadows.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 06:50PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:48PM EDT

@Reimu

Hakumen walks over to Reimu wandering towards the exit, and stops her by putting an armored and clawed hand on her shoulder.
Hakumen: The mist has destroyed all. Only 13 remain.
He says no more.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 07:08PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT

okay. Do you mind if I turn all your troops into nigh-immortal vampire-like creatures?
Because if you do, I won’t have to resort to plan B.

May 04, 2013 at 06:54PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

okay. Do you mind if I turn all your troops into nigh-immortal vampire-like creatures?
Because if you do, I won’t have to resort to plan B.

All the citizens stare at the Captain, some of then whisper "I think he is as insane as the Balloon Master. Then everyone looks at Spark, waiting for some sort of explanation. Spark laughs and pats Falcon’ back. Everyone starts to laugh for some reason.
See people? This man is not only good at fighting, but also a clever comedian! Haha…wow..Thank you Captain, I really needed something to bolt my mood. Now seriously, most of these citizens don’t know how to dodge bullets, basic hand-to-hand combat and important skills such as First-aid-kits use. So let’s go ladies and getlemen! To the training camp! It’s…actually in front of us…Grab your weapon of choice and get to training! Follow me Cap, you are good in fists fights, maybe they can learn a thing or two!

OOC: No, turn them into vampires and Spark will punch your soul out of your body. Also no, they are normal citizens, they can’t learn the falcon punch. It would be way too stupid.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT

Deadpool suddenly appears in his time/space machine thingy
Oh, thank god I finally found this universe. I went back to get some snacks.
Could you find Kenshiro, a lot of food, and a hyperbolic time chamber for me?
Done, and done.
The time/space machine disappears
Yes, I know it sounds like noodle implements, but it’ll work out in the end.

May 04, 2013 at 07:09PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Reimu

Hakumen walks over to Reimu wandering towards the exit, and stops her by putting an armored and clawed hand on her shoulder.
Hakumen: The mist has destroyed all. Only 13 remain.
He says no more.

Hakumen, what is this mist your talking about? 13 what? of these cities?

OOC: Gnight Meredith

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 07:28PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 07:28PM EDT

@BalloonMaster
or…
@Sparks

idk…

The Hunter Invasion is only in the other earth? or also will invade Equestria? I need a little more help here…

May 04, 2013 at 07:29PM EDT

)Balloon Master’ transmision.)
Ah! The Nightmare once again appears.
*The Invasion It’s happening in your Earth. A few hunters shall help you my undead friend. Now if you excuse me…I’m waiting for a signal.

May 04, 2013 at 07:43PM EDT

@Sam,

Hakumen: The 13 cities are built above the blackness below. It was in your realm too. The seithr.

Flandre starts to stir on the stone slab, coming back to consciousness. She groans a bit and sits up, looking around groggily.

Where am I? What is this place? My head hurts…

She puts a hand to the front of her head and closes her eyes, clenching it.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 07:51PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 07:49PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Sam,

Hakumen: The 13 cities are built above the blackness below. It was in your realm too. The seithr.

Flandre starts to stir on the stone slab, coming back to consciousness. She groans a bit and sits up, looking around groggily.

Where am I? What is this place? My head hurts…

She puts a hand to the front of her head and closes her eyes, clenching it.

I see, and yes I remember that stuff, it got just about everywhere contaminating everything..

He notices Flandre sit up and steps over
Good morning Flandre and no need to worry we are safe here, how are you feeling? your okay?

May 04, 2013 at 08:01PM EDT

OOC: Actually… He would. The seithr was ALL OVER THE PLACE on earth. It was the purple foggy stuff, remember?

May 04, 2013 at 08:14PM EDT

OOC: okay people, im back, can i get a quick recap on everything that happened between sam, outer heaven, and flandre. since thats the only area im focused in right now. and what happened to the dark grimoir that flandre has

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 08:20PM EDT

OOC: Flandre was freed from chains of The Black Beast by Sam, Reimu, and Tardises group of mages after they went into her mind. Outer Haven is still idle. Sam, Flandre, Reimu, and all the mages are in Kagutsuchi after Hakumen took them there to escape Flandre’s doppelganger. The FOXDIE virus has been injected into Asura. The Balloon Master has invaded the Earth along with all of the anti’s.

The Azure Grimoire was taken off of her soul by Sam after they all ventured into her mind. I believe that Yukari has the Grimoire now. Flandre still has her arm though because it was not her physical body that they cut it off of. It was attached to her soul.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 08:24PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT

OOC: a couple things, one vergil was with the others but sam seemed to not respond to it. he was supposed to be with them at the time. and what about the dark grimoir. who has it.

May 04, 2013 at 08:24PM EDT

OOC: He wouldn’t know what that stuff was called, though. Also, not ALL the mages are in that location you named. Solarian and the aeromancers went back to see how the Order’s doing.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 08:27PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 08:27PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!