Forums / Just For Fun

328,217 total conversations in 8,687 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

lucy walks up to solarian and the other mages.

Lucy: uh, guys what is it that you are doing exactly? we really dont want to make Erza more angry than she is. so could you just tell us what is going on here.

May 05, 2013 at 05:42PM EDT

Solarian: Things have happened in this world, and I was observing from afar in case things were still happening. I happened to see you through an observeation spell and felt your magic, so I decided to investigate.

May 05, 2013 at 05:44PM EDT

Tager leads the group down a long, winding series of tunnels.
Tager: We’re here!
There is a dead end in front of the group

Umm… It’s just a dead end, mister Tager.

Tager: Think what you will.
The massive cyborg places his hand on the end of the cave wall, revealing where he placed it to be a scanner. The wall starts to shake, rattle, and split open to reveal a large white elevator behind the wall.
Tager: Everyone in.
He begins to rally everyone into the elevator.

Flandre and Hakumen both step into the elevator.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 06:09PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 05:52PM EDT

Uuuh okay..
Sam is apprehensive to the new surroundings but nevertheless calm
I Take it we aren’t far now?

May 05, 2013 at 05:59PM EDT

Gets in the Elevator, not saying anything as I press the button on the hakkuro every few seconds…

May 05, 2013 at 06:08PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Solarian: Things have happened in this world, and I was observing from afar in case things were still happening. I happened to see you through an observeation spell and felt your magic, so I decided to investigate.

erza begins to calm down. she walks forward and pulls out a sheet of paper.

Erza: look we apologize for natsus stupidity. we’ve, just been traveling on foot for a while and were really exhausted and natsu gets easily excited when there comes an opportunity to fight. were here on a very important mission, were looking for the man that goes by the name samuel rodriguez, also known as jetstream sam. they say he is the leader of a very powerful mercenary group responsible for many world atrocities. were here to bring his group down and bring sam to justice for his actions. we dont have a picture of him or any of his associates, so can you provide us with any information on him?

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 06:19PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 06:17PM EDT

After the mages enter the elevator, Tager presses a button and the doors close. The elevator begins to rise. Tager takes this time to ask everyone a few questions.
Tager: So why are you all here? Did Hakumen think it was necessary to bring you all to Kagutsuchi? He usually never does anything like this…

Hakumen quickly turns his attention towards Tager.
Hakumen: You dare insult my decision making, Tager? I saved them from something they could not possibly beat.

Tager: You get mad at everyone too easily, Hakumen. I was just asking a question to these newcomers.
I don’t remember much, Mister Tager… All I remember is Sam saving me, and then me waking up here.
Tager: Well what did they save you from, little one?
I’ll let them say…

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 06:21PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 06:18PM EDT

@Reimu,
Sam notices what Reimu is doing
He points down at the hakkero
Hmmm…what is that thing? what are you doing?

@Tager,
Flandre, over a long period of time, transformed into the black beast and wreaked havoc for quite some time on Mobius….it was…crazy…..I spent a very long time working to get her back to her normal self and finally I succeeded and here she is. We escaped to here soon after because of the revelation of a new threat

May 05, 2013 at 06:31PM EDT

@Sam

Tager’s face goes to one of shock and disbelief.
Tager: The Black Beast?! This young one?! How did she even get a hold of the Azure Grimoire?!

You know about the Azure Grimoire?
Tager: Yes. One of the most wanted criminals in the world has his own. He has a bounty of over a few trillion on his head.
What’s his name? Who is he?
Tager: He is Ragna the Bloodedge, also known as the Grim Reaper.
Ragna the Bloodedge?
Hakumen: Yes. The Dark One.
How did he get the name “Bloodedge”?
Tager: You’ll have to ask him that yourself.
Oh…

The elevator comes to a halt, and the doors open. Out of the doors you can see what looks like a lovely evening mountain landscape with large cities built upon the mountains in the distance. Tager walks out of the elevator, and it appears you are all actually behind a monorail station connecting the cities together.

Wow… This is pretty.
Tager: Yes. It is very pretty.
Tager then leads the group from behind the station and onto the boarding platforms. The monorails look like they have been out of order for a few days now.
Tager: Blast it! We can’t take the monorails… It looks like we’ll need to find some other form of transportation…

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 07:11PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT

Solarian: I have no idea who that even is.

Erza makes a look of disappointment.

Erza: well thanks anyway, and once again i apologize for natsu. anyway, well be off now. if you can give us directions to the nearest city. it would be really appreciated.

all of a sudden, Happy and carla arrive after flying ahead.
(happy is the blue cat, carla is the white one)

Happy: hey natsu, guys, we just located a nearby city.

Carla: but it looks like it was attacked by something really big. and it doesnt seem to have any signs of life in it.

everyone is shocked at the news.

(she is refering to the city were the black beast was attacking)

Erza: are you serious? you, mages. do you have any idea about what was going on in the city?

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 07:10PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 07:10PM EDT

@Tager,
Sam looks about at the landscape
I just need to see this professor, do whatever you need to to get us there

May 05, 2013 at 07:16PM EDT

OOC: Finally I am able to post, huge post incoming guys. First and last post of today for me

May 05, 2013 at 07:24PM EDT

Solarian: I didn’t quite catch the whole battle, but there was this huge… THING taht destroyed that place.

Lucy: a monster, destroyed the entire city?

Natsu: no way, you cant be serious. so your telling me we came all this way for nothing?

natsu smashes his face on the ground in disappointment.

Erza: i cant believe this either. so is there any way you mages can take us to another place to find out more about what is going on. please anywere will be fine. a place were we can rest and obtain information.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT

Solarian: Well, we are trying to find out about different forms of magic, so…

Solarian warps everyone to where the Order resides. Mages of all 6 elements are everywhere, with varying levels ofpower and varying weaponry

Solarian: There’s actually enough room for you to stay for now, as I am currently the only archmage here. The others were on that world earlier ,but I have no idea where they are now – the observation spells really do not tell us locations unless we already know them… Anyway, pick a room to your liking. Just note that they are themed after the owner’s element.

Geomancer:I believe he’ll be wanting a more detailed loo kat your magic in return…

(OOC: You know them better than me so you can pick the rooms for them. For a clarification on names and elements (for the purpose of referring to rooms), Granatir = earth, Tsunarmin = watear, Ignis = fire, Tempestia = air, Pitchurn = dark (You obviously cannot pick Solarian’s room since he’s using it!))

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 07:30PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 07:29PM EDT

Solarian: Well, we are trying to find out about different forms of magic, so…

Solarian warps everyone to where the Order resides. Mages of all 6 elements are everywhere, with varying levels ofpower and varying weaponry

Solarian: There’s actually enough room for you to stay for now, as I am currently the only archmage here. The others were on that world earlier ,but I have no idea where they are now – the observation spells really do not tell us locations unless we already know them… Anyway, pick a room to your liking. Just note that they are themed after the owner’s element.

Geomancer:I believe he’ll be wanting a more detailed loo kat your magic in return…

(OOC: You know them better than me so you can pick the rooms for them. For a clarification on names and elements (for the purpose of referring to rooms), Granatir = earth, Tsunarmin = watear, Ignis = fire, Tempestia = air, Pitchurn = dark (You obviously cannot pick Solarian’s room since he’s using it!))

everyone is astonished by the new place they are at now. however, natsu rushes to solarians legs and hugs them with all of his strength. tears of joy running down is eyes

Natsu: IM SORRY FOR EARLIER! PLEASE TELL ME WERE CAN I GET SOME FOOD AROUND HERE? ILL BE FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT I SWEAR.

Gray: yeah, now that natsu mentioned it, im kinda hungry as well. anyone else feel the same way?

lucy, erza, happy and carla also agree

Erza: were thankful for your hospitality. we would like to just get some food, some rest. and then we’ll acquire the information we need. we promise not to be more trouble than we are right now.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 07:47PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

Solarian:…Please get off me. Anyway I think I’ll let the other mages show you where to go.

4 of the other mages show the group to the nearest dining hall. Only the aeromancer is left with Solarian

Aeromancer: I figured you’d want me to stay so we can continue observation. Just where were the rest, I wonder?

The aeromancer and Solarian go to the light-aligned archmage’s room and cast the observation spell again.

Meanwhile the aquamancer is wondering how to get some magic-related information out of the group… at least get their names.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 07:51PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 07:51PM EDT

I put the Hakkuro down and sigh I was supposed to be able to channel Patchouli’s powers though this and communicate to her…

Looks at Tager

I know at least two of us can fly, not certain about you or the other guys.

May 05, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT

Running. hiding, starving, running, hiding, starving…A normal day for those citizens who managed to outrun the Hunters, half of the day praying to don’t get stabbed in your back by one of these things. But didn’t the Balloon Master gave them orders TO NOT kill? He did, he tried at last, but how can a creature follow this order after being responsible of the merciless killing of innocent people in Spark’s Earth? And the worst part, they actually enjoy it. *

*Hunters being followed by Hunter-Soldiers won’t kill for a simple reason, they know that they are being watched, they know they can’t pull out their favourite deadly strikes in front of a man who reports everything he sees. But the packs who travel alone feel like kids in a candy store, no survivors, hadly any kind of data or reports, almost nothing, just senseless murdering.

Terror spreads in the hearts of the survivors who hide from these monsters, sleeping and waiting for one of them to appear, with insanity and starvation as the main guests. But if there’s one thing no one can handle, the laughter. You know everything is over when you hear them laugh…and laugh…staring with their empty eyes as death awaits.

He had enough, these child’s play needed to stop. After a lot of research and the discovery of a huge amount of data in hidden bases, the Slashers were created. Unlike the Hunters, they are humans, inspired by the soldiers Assassin could see in Outer Haven. Some training is required however, the blade is a tool that the Balloon Master always considered to be redundant until now, science is being made ladies and gentlemen.

A new HQ, new units, new technology found, Fog Supressors working and the Outer Haven’ coordinations being sent every 30 minutes…The empire reborns…

EDIT: Last post for me guys, so sorry but I have to study for human’s rights and scientific method..Oh..human’s rights…irony…
Anyways, see ya!

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 08:04PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 08:03PM EDT

OOC:God damnit spark.
Another teleporter appears, exactly the same as the last one. Another deadpool steps out of it.
Come on!
Both deadpools, and falcon rush into the teleporter, and the teleporter leaves.
The teleporter arrives on Mobius, and Falcon gets off
Alone again…

May 05, 2013 at 08:09PM EDT

Tager: Hmm… Calculating distance from Kagutsuchi to Sector Seven labs.
Tager stands still for a few moments.
Tager: I can get us all there in just one go.

Hakumen: Oh no…
With this said, blue flames engulf Hakumen and he teleports himself to the Sector Seven base.

What was his problem?
Tager: He knows what I was going to do. Hold on to your hats!
Tager huddles everyone into a group, and picks them all up. He lifts them over his head with both hands as best he can, using his magnets to polarize everyone to him so that they won’t come off. Tager then stands very still for a few moments.
Tager: Releasing Armagus!
Tager squats down just a little bit to the best of his abilities.
Tager: King of… Tager!
With that, Tager blasts off like a rocket by jumping extremely high off the ground, heading eastbound. In only a few seconds, the city below them looks like a speck on the landscape.

Gravity begins to take into effect, and Tager along with everyone else begins to descend at an alarming speed towards the entrance to Sector Seven.
Tager: We’re coming in for a landing!

OOC: Something like this, but with him never turning towards the ground.

BIC:

Flandre smiles as the air pushes against her cheeks
Wheeeee!

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 08:33PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 08:13PM EDT

Tempestia: We NEED to invent some flying spells!

Tardises: Idontlikeheightsidontlikeheightsidontlikeheightsidontlikeheights…

Pitchurn:Something’s up with Tahrdan…

…idontlikeheightsidontlikeheightsidontlikeheights…

(OOC: Seriously, I can’t cope THAT well with heights)

May 05, 2013 at 08:18PM EDT

Hey! what are you grabbin’ me for! let go!!
Sam tries to reach for his sword but his arms are squashed against the sides of his body
Ack! no!
Wait what?….
Tager blasts off

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhh!!!
He yells most of the way through the air, taken off guard by this sudden launch

May 05, 2013 at 08:23PM EDT

OOC: I have 40 minutes for a little Q&A, I will try to answer extremelly quick so don’t expect a bloody long description of everything.

God, I feel like I’m missing everything, you were right Zarathh, where the Balloon appears everyone leaves..

Now do your questions you crazy plot lunatics, bunch of NPCs lovers!

May 05, 2013 at 08:35PM EDT

After a good 20 seconds of falling back down to earth, Tager’s impact with the ground creates good sized crater on a mountain top where he lands, sending the shockwaves of the impact up and through everyone. After that, Tager takes the group and puts them back on the ground of the crater
Tager: How was that? Was that fast enough?

That was fun!
Flandre smiles up at Tager.
Tager: I’m glad you liked it. I don’t think the others can say that though…
He looks down at the group he just put on the ground.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 08:47PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 08:36PM EDT

Tardises just lies there motionless, muttering ‘I don’t like heights’ over and over….

Tempestia seems a little shaken up by the impact, but nothing Healing Wind won’t fix

Tempestia: As I said, we NEED to invent flying spells...

Granatir and Ignis just stare at her. Pyralis and Noctan merely stand up. Tsunarmin and Pitchurn look around, while Divilux looks at Tardises

Granatir: Not if they’re like what we just experienced.

May 05, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: I have 40 minutes for a little Q&A, I will try to answer extremelly quick so don’t expect a bloody long description of everything.

God, I feel like I’m missing everything, you were right Zarathh, where the Balloon appears everyone leaves..

Now do your questions you crazy plot lunatics, bunch of NPCs lovers!

OOC: Could you do something with falcon, who is on Mobius? (The planet where everyone WAS at)

May 05, 2013 at 08:49PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Could you do something with falcon, who is on Mobius? (The planet where everyone WAS at)

OOC: I can’t do a shit, Spark is stuck in his Earth (Fog supressors hidden function). Mobius? I need one hell of a recap, I’m quite confused on how many earths we have…

May 05, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT

OOC: Mobius: Planet everyone was on before we went places, the planet the black beast was on, the planet that the Balloon master invaded.
also, I need shit to do. Could someone take me to where they are so I can do things?

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:01PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:01PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: I can’t do a shit, Spark is stuck in his Earth (Fog supressors hidden function). Mobius? I need one hell of a recap, I’m quite confused on how many earths we have…

OOC: Mobius is the original Earth. Alternate Earth was blown up. Equestria is in another dimension. Hakumen, Tager, Flandre, Reimu, Sam, Tardises, and some of the mages are in a different dimension. The Fairy Tale crew is at the Order of the Magi HQ, along with one archmage. Asura is still on Earth (Mobius). Snively is still on Earth (Mobius). Outer Haven and Desperado are still on Earth (Mobius) at the bottom of the ocean.

I will get to you in a moment, Falcon.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:01PM EDT

OOC: Mobius: Planet everyone was on before we went places, the planet the black beast was on, the planet that the Balloon master invaded.
also, I need shit to do. Could someone take me to where they are so I can do things?

OOC: Since you are in a Earth being attacked by the Balloon Master, perhaps you can start your own resistance group with the remaining humans?
Think about it…
Tired of your family being mindslaved by a man with a goofy villian name? Join the ..er..Falcon Avengers! Against the Balloon Master since err…15 minutes…

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT

Tager: Well since everyone is here and in one piece… Mostly…
He looks over at Reimu.
Tager: It’s time to get to Sector Seven.
Tager then walks out of the crater and over to a rather large stone in the ground and places his hand on it. After a few moments, another large elevator bursts up from the ground and opens its doors.
Tager: Everyone in.
Tager waits for Reimu to finish vomiting before herding everyone in the elevator. He then begins to rally everyone into the elevator. Once everyone is in, the doors shut. Tager presses a button on the wall of the elevator, causing the elevator to descend.

After a few minutes of silence pass, the elevator dings and the doors open. In front of them is a futuristic looking laboratory. Off in the distance, there seems to be a girl with pink hair, red pants, glasses, cat ears, and two tails standing by a large chamber of sorts, along with a device which is connected to a microphone. Hakumen stands beside her.

The woman turns to face the group walking out of the elevator.

???: You’re late, Tager. I sent you out to retrieve Haku- Wait… What are these other people doing in my lab?! Why did you bring them here, Tager?! You know I don’t like visitors!

Tager: I’m sorry, Kokonoe. It was just that…
Tager sighs. Having to deal with Kokonoe all the time is very tough for him.
Tager: I’ll let them explain.

Kokonoe: Well? I don’t have all day here. Tell me why you’re here.
She looks rather pissed off at the fact that she has gotten visitors in her lab.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:32PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT

@tardise
the fairy tail crew finally managed to finish eating at the dining hall the mages brought them to. none of them was more happy or full than natsu, who devoured enough food to feed a banquet hall full of people. stacks of empty plates surround him like towers. all the other mages look at him with disgust at what they bare witnessed to.

Natsu: oh man i am so stuffed. i havent eaten like that in such a long time.

Gray: what are you talking about? you ate like that at the last town we went to 3 days ago. no wonder why we hardly have enough money. you keep eating it all.

Happy: you cant blame him really Gray, considering we were on the road for three days straight. there wasn’t much out there for food. he proceeds to bite into a raw fish

Lucy: well, at least its nice to be able to rest at a nice place like this. by the way. were is this place we are at anyway? she says to the other mages that live here

Erza: now that you mentioned it lucy. Were exactly did you take us to? were are we?

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT

OOC: Nothing else to ask to this quite bussy Spark? Great, that means you got everything clear, no room for doubt, and with that, I’m out.

May 05, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT

Random lumimancer: Who are these guys?

Geomancer: I’m… not sure if I should tell you where you are…. Best ask Solarian.

Meanwhile…

Tempestia: Tahrdan, get up.

Tardises:I don’t like heights I don’t like heights I don’t like heights…

Ignis: He’s completely out of it…

Tempestia: A good solid hit should make ihm realise he’s on the ground again…

Tempestia attempts to hit Tardises on the head with her wand, but a watery barrier appears and stops the wand from going through. It appears OYH is not going to let even a well-intentioned hit through…

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:37PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:32PM EDT

OOC: Tager herded you all in the elevator, including all the mages. Is he on the ground in the laboratory?

May 05, 2013 at 09:41PM EDT

OOC:
Ahem.
you forgetting someone? Or are you getting to that?

OOC: Getting to it Falcon.

May 05, 2013 at 09:46PM EDT

Random lumimancer: Who are these guys?

Geomancer: I’m… not sure if I should tell you where you are…. Best ask Solarian.

Meanwhile…

Tempestia: Tahrdan, get up.

Tardises:I don’t like heights I don’t like heights I don’t like heights…

Ignis: He’s completely out of it…

Tempestia: A good solid hit should make ihm realise he’s on the ground again…

Tempestia attempts to hit Tardises on the head with her wand, but a watery barrier appears and stops the wand from going through. It appears OYH is not going to let even a well-intentioned hit through…

Tager looks down at Tardises.
Tager: I believe that a heavily charged electronic touch can bring him to reality. Calculating amount of electricity needed… Done.
Tager walks over to Tardises and charges his right fist fully with electricity. Tager then touches Tardises side with his hand, delivering a massive jolt of electricity to his side. This is strong enough to snap him out of it.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:57PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT

Well you see Kokonoe…

Reimu explains the situation on Mobuis, making certain to tell her the incident involving her, flandre becoming the black beast, how they got her back, and a tiny bit about the Balloon Master.

She also explains that Yukari, the person she relied on for transportation, had disappeared as soon as they beat the black beast, and don’t know where she has gone off to.

May 05, 2013 at 09:59PM EDT

@tardise
natsu gets up and goes to the geomancer
Natau: hey, they just asked you guys a question. were are we exactly. and also, what was going on back there with that city. we need to know. can any of you guys explain?

OOC: can someone just come by and explain to them whats happening, mainly about sam, flandre, and the black beast.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 10:09PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 10:08PM EDT

Kokonoe: I see… So you’re telling me that this little girl right here turned into The Black Beast?
Kokonoe looks down at Flandre.

Yes ma’am.
Flandre gives a bit of a grin at Kokonoe.
Kokonoe just gives a pissed off look at Flandre, mainly still because she’s mad about people being here. She then turns to Reimu.
Kokonoe: I believe that it’s highly illogical that a little girl got her hands on an Azure Grimoire, but whatever. I also might be able to help you out with that problem of yours.
(Kokonoe to herself): The more people out of here, the better…
Kokonoe: Anyway, come over here.
She walks over to Reimu and takes her hand like one would a child, leading her back to a large tube-like chamber next to the machine attached to a microphone. It’s so big that even Tager could fit in it.
Kokonoe: Now… I haven’t exactly found a way to transport people out of here, but I’m working on it.
She begins to press a few glowing buttons on a touch pad nearby, activating the tube. A monitor then comes out of the ceiling and displays earth.
Kokonoe: This is an dimensional travel station that I’m developing. It works through The Boundary. It’s still a testing model though… Now… Where can I find some poor fool to be my first guinea pig…
The view of the earth zooms in rather fast, and the screen locks on Captain Falcon.
Kokonoe: This idiot looks like he’ll do.
She goes back over to the touch pad and presses another button to initiate the atomization and teleportation process.

Falcon notices that his entire body starts to disappear at an alarming rate.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 10:41PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 10:17PM EDT

MEANWHILE IIN THE HELLIUM FORTRESS, THE ANTI-SUBJECTS ARE BEING COMPLETELY LEFT OUT OF THE MAIN PLOT…and also getting drunk.

Bloodpool: Guys! May I take the seat over here?
Van: Godamn it, not you. We are waiting for the Admi to show up.
Bloodpool: Yeah, I would totally love to have a helmet wearing weirdo staring at me all night long.
Johnson and the ASU would stare at Bloodpool
Bloodpool: No offense…So, how you doing fellow Anti-brothers? Enjoying the first peaceful night here?
Van: Indeed. The things that the Admi can do huh? Making a anti-bar out of his bare hands. I would love to have those kind of powers against Asura.
Johnson: Speaking of Asura, gentlemen, I hope your respective counterparts are dead by now…Right?
Akward silent moment:
Johnson: (facepalms) How can you not do the only thing you were designed for? What happened?
Bloodpool: Well, my target teleported away.
Van: Ran away.
ASE: Teleported away too.
The drunk darker one in the background screams “Teleported away too”
Johnson: Is it just me or these people love teleporting? It’s somehow overused lately.
Bloodpool: Yeah is like…“I’m such a pussy! Better ran away while I can!” and BAM, they are gone!
Van: Not in my case, I had the perfect chance, the perfect moment to kill him..But the submarine dissapeared in front of my eyes!
ASE: OctoCammo, their technology is a bit superior…Bleh, we still have hunters and half of the population of the world is mind-slaved..I say “bring it”!
Johnson: Any of you had the chance to, at last, hurt them?
Van: No…But I will, I swear.
ASE: Nope.
Bloodpool: Man, you guys reaaally SUCK! I had my target in front my eyes!
Johnson: And what did you do?
Bloodpool: Obviously the right thing, had “one hell of a yo momma fight”, a little sword duel and then he ran away…
Akward silent moment
Bloodpool: Sphyncer says what? Something wrong with that?
Van: So..you are telling me that you had the perfect chance to cut your nemesis’s head off but instead you thought it was a better idea to do a “yo momma” fight" allowing him to easily escape?
Bloodpool: Err…yep…Hey, see the good side! I won the yo momma fight!
ASE facepalms, Van just can’t believe what he just heard, Johnson drinks…somehow..
ASE. He can still regenerate from any kind of wounds right?
Van: As far as I know yes.
Bloodpool’s head explodes into pieces, everyone leaves.
Van: I guess his ideas are blowing apart?
ASE: Cut it out, you are not funny.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 10:56PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 10:56PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!