Forums / Just For Fun

327,492 total conversations in 8,669 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Sure, just one probl-
Can’t we just leave and get out of these people’s lives?
Don’t interrupt me, you stuttering timid black blooded freak.

May 08, 2013 at 05:18PM EDT

black blood?
Falcon suddenly takes interst in the conversation
Was that just an insult, or does that person actually have black blood?

May 08, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT

No, it’s actually black, and it turns into a sword, darts, spikes, et cetera.
There’s more to it than that. And besides, who’s the freak? You don’t even have a face! Just those two glowing eyes.
I do TOO have a face! It’s just hidden by my hat.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 05:27PM EDT

hmm… very interesting.
Come on. Let’s go outside of this machine.
Everyone steps outside of the TARDIS. They are standing in a barren wasteland.

May 08, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Not from this world Snake. Again, I only arrived 4 hours ago and there is no possible way for anyone to have learned my name!

(Initiate STRIFE? Y/N?)
(And I won’t be using the boss mode Reimu)

OOC: No STRIFE until you find a Hazama that’s not brain-dead.

BIC:

@Reimu

Hazama sighs at Reimu.
Hazama: Snake? Well that’s a very rude name to call someone. But anyways, look, kid, I’m…really not much for fighting. You’re not as dumb as you look, I’ll give you that though… Maybe it was just luck on your part? That’s probably the most logical reason as to why you recognized me. Oh, and by the way… that outfit really doesn’t fit on you. It’s just… eeeehhh. Try something different next time. But as I said before, I am a VERY busy man. Ta-ta.
Hazama vanishes from Reimu’s sight in an instant, leaving behind nothing.

@Dingo,

Cut my claws? Why would you suggest such a silly thing like that? These are really my only way to defend myself besides Laevateinn, my spell cards, and my ability.
Flandre continues to look at Dingo
Hey…
Her expression changes to one of curiosity with a little bit of cheerfulness mixed into it
Do you want to play a game of danmaku with me soon? Pleeeeeaaaase? It’ll be fun!

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 06:12PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 06:09PM EDT

ooc:okay guys im back, if you want to do dialogue with the fairy tail cast go ahead. now is a good time to know who they are and what they really do.

May 08, 2013 at 06:16PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

ooc:okay guys im back, if you want to do dialogue with the fairy tail cast go ahead. now is a good time to know who they are and what they really do.

OOC: If you’re still with us, Tager asked them all a question on the last page. If not, ignore it.

May 08, 2013 at 06:17PM EDT

@Flandre,
Dingo notices Flandre’s stare and is finding it hard to ignore, his eye flicks over every now and then to see if she is still looking

No I don’t want to play anything, isn’t playing a bit inappropriate right now anyway….,danmaku, what even is that?….

May 08, 2013 at 06:19PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: If you’re still with us, Tager asked them all a question on the last page. If not, ignore it.

OOC: They’re not, the last time I checked. They were on the TARDIS.
BIC:
Just who exactly are you guys, anyways?
Points towards the Fairy Tail crew

May 08, 2013 at 06:22PM EDT

OOC: I must point out, Tager isn’t with the group in the TARDIS. He’s still in the BlazBlue universe.
BIC:
I know pretty much everything about the group. The information does come at a price, though.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 06:27PM EDT

ooc: okay im confused right now. people please role call to let me know were you guys are. we just got out of the elevator. what after. whos still here?

May 08, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT

OOC: Flandre is in Jehuty with Dingo, Kokonoe is in her lab, Tager is still standing outside the elevator about to leave for his mission, and Hakumen is outside the elevator as well. Hazama on the other hand… He’s somewhere.

May 08, 2013 at 06:33PM EDT

OOC: My characters and the Fairy Tale crew are at the TARDIS. Not sure where Jehuty is. Presumably with the TARDIS people.

May 08, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT

OOC: While everyone is developing lovely shit and “feels” stuff, The Ballon Master is too bussy being alone with the Eggman…and also taking over the world, mindslaving everyone and enhacing your anti-subjects…And really, the next time you arrive here in Mobius, except one hell of a long ass fight…
Also feeding the hunters with Psycho Mantis corpse and playing chess with Johnson…

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: My characters and the Fairy Tale crew are at the TARDIS. Not sure where Jehuty is. Presumably with the TARDIS people.

OOC: Jehuty is in the BlazBlue universe universe.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 06:54PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 06:39PM EDT

OOC: the TARDIS crew ARE on Mobius.
BIC:
I think we should prepare to fight…

OOC: Then you are bloody doomed…And I’m not trying to be OP or anything but seriosly..
Hunters, Omega Hunters, hunter Soldiers, cyborg ninjas (Slashers), helicopters, they are everywhere…
Also the Anti-subjects searching for their targets…Including deadpool

May 08, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Then you are bloody doomed…And I’m not trying to be OP or anything but seriosly..
Hunters, Omega Hunters, hunter Soldiers, cyborg ninjas (Slashers), helicopters, they are everywhere…
Also the Anti-subjects searching for their targets…Including deadpool

OOC: that is so fucking unfair.

And by “Unfair”, I mean I’m going to kick your character’s asses.
Also, you double posted.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 06:45PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT

OOC: that is so fucking unfair.

And by “Unfair”, I mean I’m going to kick your character’s asses.
Also, you double posted.

OOC: My characters? More like…waves and waves of NPCs PLUS the Anti S..

May 08, 2013 at 06:48PM EDT

@everyone who is with fairy tail right now
Lucy: Were wizards from the guild fairy tail. the one without his shirt on is Gray Fullbuster, he’s an ice wizard. the one with the pink spiky hair and scarf is Natsu Dragneel the fire dragon slayer, with his blue flying cat happy. the one still eating the cake is Erza Scarlet, she specializes in re-quip magic. You dont want to make her mad, as you have already witnessed. the little one is Wendy marvell and her cat carla. wendy is a sky dragon slayer, her magic is based on healing and support, though shes still trying to be a better fighter as well. and last but certainly not least is me, im Lucy Heartfillia, im a celesial wizard. i use magical gate keys to summon celesial spirits to my side.

Happy: you also forgot to mention that your also an idiot and overweight. chuckles

Lucy: I will put you through a world of hurt you stupid cat.

Lucy: well anyway, were all right now on an S-class mission right now, but we havent been getting any good leads on were to start. oh speaking of mission.

lucy walks up to erza and reaches into her breastplate armour and pulls out a rolled up piece of paper. she opens it up and hold it in the air for everyone to see. on the sheet it shows the insignia of desperado on it.

Lucy: HEY, CAN I GET EVERYONES ATTENTION FOR A MOMENT? DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A MERCENARY GROUP CALLED DESPERADO? ANYONE? AND ALSO ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE LEADER THAT GOES BY THE NAME OF JETSTREAM SAM? WE WOULD REALLY APRECIATE ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN PROVIDE TO US ABOUT THIS?

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 07:05PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 06:56PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: While everyone is developing lovely shit and “feels” stuff, The Ballon Master is too bussy being alone with the Eggman…and also taking over the world, mindslaving everyone and enhacing your anti-subjects…And really, the next time you arrive here in Mobius, except one hell of a long ass fight…
Also feeding the hunters with Psycho Mantis corpse and playing chess with Johnson…

If by “being alone with” you mean “being roboticized by,” then yes.

May 08, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT

OOC: Asura, can you please pick a location as to where your characters are at? My head is starting to hurt. I don’t recall any of them going in the Tardis with Falcon.

May 08, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT

Give me 1 million dollars and I’ll tell you everything you need to know.

Gray:you honestly think we have that kind of money? clearly you must be an idiot. besides, we wouldn’t give you the money even if we did. so just tell us what you know and we’ll be on our way.

Wendy: please, if anyone knows anything about them, just tell us. we have been trying to find any leads on him but end up with nothing.

May 08, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT

@Dingo,

Pleeeeeeeaaaaase? It’s a really fun game! Come on, Dingo!
She keeps smiling and begging at him.

May 08, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT

Everyone just shrugs
We got nothing, and Deadpool won’t cooperate.

wendy: oh… well… thanks anyway. were not actually surprised that you didn’t know.
its just….. just…

lucy: its okay wendy, dont feel down. thanks anyway guys. by the way, were are we going again, because natsus not doing so well right now.

Carla: apparently he gets motion sickness easily on any form of transportation. its stupid really but what can you do? wendys healing magic stopped effecting his sickness because she used it too many times that his body got immune to it. its sad on natsus end really.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 08:25PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 08:24PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Dingo,

Pleeeeeeeaaaaase? It’s a really fun game! Come on, Dingo!
She keeps smiling and begging at him.

He tries to ignore her but finally gives in

Sigh…..alright alright fine then, but I won’ be getting out, im not letting down my guard to play some damn game….
The screen of the cockpit opens
Thet’s have this over with then…
ADA: It is recommended that the cockpit screen stay closed during mission progress
Don’t bother me too Ada…
In thought
Sam has me here playing games with kids? is this his idea of a joke? because it is a big waste of my time….

May 08, 2013 at 08:36PM EDT

Flandre hops of Dingo’s lap and out of the cockpit. Once she’s out, she just begins to fly in front of Jehuty.
I’ll go easy on you since it’s your first time, Dingo. Hehe!
Flandre flies away about 30 feet from Jehuty.
Alright, go!
Flandre smiles. Immediately after doing so, she extends her arm and points her hand at Jehuty. A spell circle opens up in front of her hand, and fires out a storm of red-crystal projectiles at the mecha.

May 08, 2013 at 08:54PM EDT

OOC:
>tfw you only interact with your own characters…

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 08:59PM EDT

OOC: I’m sure that we will be coming back to Mobius soon, Spark.

May 08, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT

You know what? If you fufill two conditions i’ll give you the info. 1. Get rid of my Double, Bloodpool. He’s me, but with a different color scheme. Fucking clones. 2. Get me a chimichanga.
OOC: Spark, you can attack me whenever.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 09:03PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 09:03PM EDT

OOC: Okay, wait. I thought the Balloon Master and I were enemies, but then Spark goes off saying that we’re allies. What happened?

May 08, 2013 at 09:08PM EDT

OOC: Tomorrow guys, I’m still too bussy to pose ragdolls in gmod. Good night

EDIT: Godamn it professor…Cosby terms to the rescue
For Cappity Sparky, you are a goddity holy good guy
But for the Ballon Master-man! You be nothing but a zippity zoop, worm in his path!
He is stealing your technology also…

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 09:08PM EDT

@Flandre,
Jehuty is quick to react

It raises its arm and from it, a energy shield generates, absorbing the projectiles

Woah! I thought we were paying a game?! I didn’t think you’d start shooting at me! what the hell!
ADA: Entered combat, Target locked, I recommend using sub-weapon: Phalanx
Wait a minute! we aren’t in combat here so stop that Ada!
ADA: Aggressor actions state otherwise
Your just an advice giver, quit this nonsense.
Dingo takes a few breathes

I thought we were going to play something relaxed……and since when have little girls been able to fly and shoot crystals…..

OOC: Im half expecting a humongous war between The Order of the Balloon and the Eggman Empire sometime soon, and im off guys cya tommorow

May 08, 2013 at 09:17PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Tomorrow guys, I’m still too bussy to pose ragdolls in gmod. Good night

EDIT: Godamn it professor…Cosby terms to the rescue
For Cappity Sparky, you are a goddity holy good guy
But for the Ballon Master-man! You be nothing but a zippity zoop, worm in his path!
He is stealing your technology also…

OOC: I saw that part, but then you said “The Ballon Master is too busy being alone with the Eggman”. I thought you had switched up our alliances, but I guess that was intended to be a joke. My mistake.

On a separate note, it cracks me up whenever you use your sarcastic Cosby terms.

@Jehuty:

I’m expecting a war to occur as well. In fact, I’m looking forward to it…

And since everyone else seems to be heading out, I bid you all farewell, as well.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 09:34PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Flandre,
Jehuty is quick to react

It raises its arm and from it, a energy shield generates, absorbing the projectiles

Woah! I thought we were paying a game?! I didn’t think you’d start shooting at me! what the hell!
ADA: Entered combat, Target locked, I recommend using sub-weapon: Phalanx
Wait a minute! we aren’t in combat here so stop that Ada!
ADA: Aggressor actions state otherwise
Your just an advice giver, quit this nonsense.
Dingo takes a few breathes

I thought we were going to play something relaxed……and since when have little girls been able to fly and shoot crystals…..

OOC: Im half expecting a humongous war between The Order of the Balloon and the Eggman Empire sometime soon, and im off guys cya tommorow

OOC: Fuck sleeping, first I have to ask the following…
WE HAVE BEEN MINDSLAVING HALF OF THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD, FILLING THEIR CITIES WITH HUNTERS, WE EVEN SENT A FEW TROPES TO ATTACK THEM…and we STILL don’t have a war?
Man, Snively reaaally bloody sucks…Or maybe both the Eggman and the Balloon Master want to have a few moments of peace before everyone goes bananas…
I can almost imagine the whole situation:
Soldier: Sir , a Eggman carrier is attacking our fortress.
B.M: Shh, I’m playing the piano.

SWATbot: Sir, a pack of hunters is destroying crucial equipment.
Robotnik: Shh, I’m punching Snively’ face groin.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 09:29PM EDT

You know what? If you fufill two conditions i’ll give you the info. 1. Get rid of my Double, Bloodpool. He’s me, but with a different color scheme. Fucking clones. 2. Get me a chimichanga.
OOC: Spark, you can attack me whenever.

Gray: fine, since you are our only lead, well have no choice but take care of this ‘Bloodpool’ fella for you. however, if you use us just to do your dirty work and not hold your end of the bargain, ill freeze you to the very core. were sick of all these false leads and dead ends so dont piss us off.

Erza gives them a terrifyingly cold gaze as a warning as she finishes her cake.

May 08, 2013 at 09:33PM EDT

Doctorpool takes out what looks like a poison dart, and loads it into a tranq gun.
We should get a move on

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT

Tager: It appears as if all of our guests have left. Onwards to the mission.
Tager blasts off to Kagutsuchi using King of Tager, landing next to Reimu and causing shaking impact.

Hakumen: It appears as if the Dark One is headed to the Cauldron…
Hakumen is engulfed in blue flames and teleports back to The Gate

May 08, 2013 at 09:39PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Fuck sleeping, first I have to ask the following…
WE HAVE BEEN MINDSLAVING HALF OF THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD, FILLING THEIR CITIES WITH HUNTERS, WE EVEN SENT A FEW TROPES TO ATTACK THEM…and we STILL don’t have a war?
Man, Snively reaaally bloody sucks…Or maybe both the Eggman and the Balloon Master want to have a few moments of peace before everyone goes bananas…
I can almost imagine the whole situation:
Soldier: Sir , a Eggman carrier is attacking our fortress.
B.M: Shh, I’m playing the piano.

SWATbot: Sir, a pack of hunters is destroying crucial equipment.
Robotnik: Shh, I’m punching Snively’ face groin.

OOC: I’m still in the process of reorganizing the Eggman Empire (which I’ve allotted 2 days for, and should be finished by the time I wake up tomorrow). This includes the amount of time it takes to produce the new E-101 series robots, and replace the old SWATbot units with Egg Pawns and the E-101 robots (the SWATbots will still serve as foot soldiers).

And yeah, Snively didn’t do anything useful during his rule, except for the very end where he tried to capture Sonic (which turned out to be Metal Sonic.) The rest of the time he was in charge, he treated the SWATbots like his personal slaves, making them give him massages, run his baths, cook his food, etc., etc.

Which means it’s a really good thing that I was able to take back the Empire before any major war broke out, or else the Empire would have crumbled within days.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 09:46PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 09:42PM EDT

OOC: I will leave a tiny NPC just for you guys…
@Falcon, Deadpool and the fairy kids, whatever…
All of you can see a city, It looks like a giant factory. Tripod-like creatures run in circles around it. You were about to head to the city to see what the hell was happening until you hear a “PSST!” out of nowhere. You look around the place and you see a citizen, probably in his 30’s, coming out of from a manhole. He looks scared and hungry for some reason.

???: Hey you! Get your asses in the sewers or else the hunters will find you! Name is Mac by the way, we will later have time for presenting ourselves..

A hunter laugh is heard

Mac: Holy SHIT! To the sewers! NOW!

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 09:46PM EDT

Even more hunter laughter is heard.

Mac: Yeah they aren’t that fearsome until you see one of these bastards call his friends. C’mon, to the sewers, you are going to screw up everything!

Max jumps into the sewers.

OOC: Should be noted that Blood Falcon is still around…Along with the another pair of Anti-S…Falcon try to be sneaky, instead of jumping to the shark’s mouth please..

May 08, 2013 at 09:53PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!