Forums / Just For Fun

327,293 total conversations in 8,665 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

As everyone is walking around the sewers, Mark leads the group, explaining the whole situation.
Mac: I take it you are not from this dimension? Everyday someone from another realm appears here for some reason, but no one expected HIM to appear. It was a sunny day when these things arrived to the city along with a group of fast as heck soldiers. The lucky ones got mindslaved, the rest of us got our asses chased to death by these god damn darn dang things. Eyes and ears people, last day I saw a pack of them around here…I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them is inside here…

You arrive to a improvised Safe house, lot of cans around, a bed, a double barrel shotgun and a picture of a little girl.

Mac:I got like…10 different houses around here. Better get used to the smell of blood and sweat people. This is just your everyday in Hunter’s hell…Anyways guys, what’s your story?

May 08, 2013 at 10:12PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Even more hunter laughter is heard.

Mac: Yeah they aren’t that fearsome until you see one of these bastards call his friends. C’mon, to the sewers, you are going to screw up everything!

Max jumps into the sewers.

OOC: Should be noted that Blood Falcon is still around…Along with the another pair of Anti-S…Falcon try to be sneaky, instead of jumping to the shark’s mouth please..

erza tosses the empty plate aside, puts away her fork in another magic circle, then redraws her sword from another magic circle.

Erza: okay guys everyone into the sewers, we dont have any other choice.

Lucy: NONONONONO! NO way am i going inside any stinking sewer. you cant make me.

Erza: are you disobeying a direct order?

natsu picks up lucy and jumps into the sewers with her

Natsu: LETS JUST GO LUCY! SHE JUST CALMED DOWN, DONT MAKE HER MAD AGAIN!

Luzy: KYAAAAAAA! NATSU, MY SKIRT YOU IDIOT!

everybody gets into the sewers after them and follows the others shortly after they arive to the safe house.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 10:16PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 10:15PM EDT

Ooc: Wow, look away 5 hours to go to work and suddenly another page. n_n;;

BIC:

He got away, it’s not like I was actually looking though my eyes when I saw him the first time… and it’s not my fault I can’t afford a new dre-

Tager comes crashing down, causing Reimu to lose her balance and fall on her butt

What the hell!? Watch it!

Reimu flips back onto her feet

Anyways… there seems to be a starlight up top there. Might as well go check it out.

May 08, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT

@Reimu,

The Red Devil looks up to where Reimu is looking, and then back down at her.
Tager: That is where my mission assignment is. Do you want to tag along? … Calculating time to reach destination… Two hours.
Tager keeps a straight face as he looks down at Reimu.
Tager: Oh, and sorry for nearly making you into a pancake earlier. My apologies.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 10:55PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT

Just watch where you are landing next time. If you had landed on me I would have likely destroyed a good chunk of the city with a Death Card.

Anyways, since you seem to know the way… lead the way.

May 08, 2013 at 11:03PM EDT

OOC: I’m gonna try coming back in. I just need an opportunity to make it back in.

May 08, 2013 at 11:11PM EDT

Renegade: Keep close, and watch yourselves.
all head toward building where blimp has crashed
Renegade: Before we head in, load these rounds into your guns…
flashes gleaming, reflective colored rounds
Sierra: Why those rounds?
Renegade: Trust me on this one…
she nods, and they all take the shiny rounds
Willow: These… these are made of silver.
Renegade: Yeah… they are… so what?
Damon: Why are we using silver rounds?
Renegade: Only rounds that can kill those black bloods inside…
Desmond: Black bloods? As in vampires?
Renegade: Yeah… and I have a weapon that will kill them quickly and leave a mess for them…
Damon: Are you f*cking kidding me? Vampires? No such thing…
Renegade: You shut you’re goddamn mouth, cause you know things aren’t the way they used to be anymore!
they all reload their weapons, and enter the burning building

OOC: Did this post just to set where the fight is at… will post more pics later today.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 11:36AM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 11:35AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Just watch where you are landing next time. If you had landed on me I would have likely destroyed a good chunk of the city with a Death Card.

Anyways, since you seem to know the way… lead the way.

@Reimu,

Tager: Follow me.
Tager begins to lead Reimu to their destination. His footsteps are heavy, and the ground shakes a little every time he takes a step
Tager: I didn’t catch your name. What was it?

@Dingo,

Flandre stops firing her magic at Jehuty, and flies towards him. She flies level to the cockpit of Jehuty.
No, no! You’re doing it wrong! You have to dodge, not block!

May 09, 2013 at 12:05PM EDT

@Flandre,
He’s quite irritated by Flandre and her destructive “games”

Whaddya mean im doing it wrong! im meant to be protecting you not being shot at…..by you…hmph….
He stays silent for a moment, looking at Flandre
Ill dodge this time then, start over…sigh
ADA: These actions are most peculiar, is this entertainment?
Yeh, well, for her it is, some extreme entertainment though…

May 09, 2013 at 12:17PM EDT

@Dingo,

Yay! Thanks, Dingo!
Flandre flies back to her original position 30 feet away.
Ready, steady, go!
She points Laevateinn at Jehuty, but instead of firing a stream of continuous projectiles, they come out from around her in a sphere like formation heading every which way.

May 09, 2013 at 01:30PM EDT

@Flandre,
To self
Can only dodge huh?
ADA: Stay safe

Jehuty blasts off into the sky at an incredibly fast pace out-running the projectiles but only by traveling an incredible distance first
That wasn’t too difficult, makes you forget how handy the energy shield is sometimes
ADA: It is recommended that we make a retaliatory strike whilst at this height for maximum surface coverage

Have you not heard? this isn’t a genuine battle…
ADA: Then maybe we should retaliate with “entertainment” I recommend sub-weapon: Halberd
Will you quit that, please.
Jehuty begins flying down towards Flandre at a fast pace
ADA: Your answer has been interpreted as “fire”

ADA!!
ADA: Please don’t worry Dingo, I intentionally made it miss, I understand that its only “entertainment”
Still!!
From Jehuty’s right arm erupts a rather large beam of highly focused energy, it heads down towards Flandre

May 09, 2013 at 02:20PM EDT

Reimu, Reimu Hakurei. I am a Shrine Maide-

The Hakkuro rings again

“Erm Reimu, there is kinda an issue.”
Did you find something in the basement?
“No, the issue is that I am lost. Oh, Chen is also here.”
CHEN!?! Ask here where Yukari is!
“She refuses to say anything, I beat her senseless and she hasn’t said a word since!”
… you aren’t supposed to beat them senseless if you want info out of them.
“Yeah, too strong for my own good…”
Just find your way out of the basement and go fin Aya or Suika. I have a feeling I will be needing to borrow their powers in a bit… Or better yet Marisa.
“Why not borrow mine?”
… I will consider it.

The climb is rather long, but eventually the two of them reach NOL Headquarters

We are close… Where is everyone…?

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 02:21PM EDT

MEANWHILE, EVERYONE IS GOING BANANAS IN OUTER HAVEN. THAT’S WHY I’M USING CAPS YO!…Just kidding…Meanwhile, in the hidden shadows of Outer Haven, our Dagger is still in the crowd…Trying to communicate with the Balloon Master is a bit hard…you know, in a ship idling with cyborgs running around and a man capable of cutting flesh, armor and almost everything else with a single swing from his sword. A moment of peace thanks to the shadows and bad lightining….Now the server is down for some reason…Great…

Assassin: (tapping the keyboard over and over again.) Lovely, four hours to take a decent picture of Rodriguez…another four hours to steal Sundowner’s sandwich..now another four hours waiting until the connection works…Now that I think about it, the sandwich mission wasn’t my best decission so far…But hey, I was hungry, I had the right to eat that sandwich…(looks around) Now if I could eat another one…

In the cities, the Fox patrols around with a squad of slashers…The Fox looks around the dead desert, only to find a manhole…with a lot of footsteps around…The Slashers analize the clues, 5 or 8 people, they are probably hiding in the sewers, not everyone knows the right path in this place, most of them end up dead…Someone must be guiding them, probably a civilian…

Fox: Deploy a pack of hunters in zone 155, we might have a group of hostiles trying to infiltrate.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 02:31PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT

@Dingo,

Yay! You’re playing too!
Flandre flies out of the way of the energy beam at a fast speed, but then going back in to graze on the side of it, heading towards Jehuty. She fires off more red-crystals from Laevateinn in a compacted and focused form at Jehuty as she does so.

@Reimu,

Tager stands still for a few moments.
Tager: My sensors indicate no signs of life in the facility. Usually we would have to fight our way in, even though I only resort to violence last. The NOL Headquartrers is usually filled to the brim with guards. This is very strange indeed…
Tager’s words echo around the atrium of the Headquarters, bouncing off of the empty walls.
Tager: We should keep going.

May 09, 2013 at 02:32PM EDT

Yukari: “Reimu, is that you?”

What… YUKARI!

Reimu runs towards the voice, finding Yukari standing there

Where have you been!?

“A bit hard to explain unless if you have a moment. I took the device the Samurai cut from Flandre’s arm and I got stuck in my own subspace.”

Well I see… YOU DID WHAT!?!

“I couldn’t turn the device off until I aimed for an event that would suppress it, and I wound up here.”

You still need to answer me as to why you took that thing! That turned Flandre into a monster and nearly killed-

“Reimu, if I hadn’t taken it then who would have? In the hands of a human it would have just fallen into another innocent persons hands and caused more damage. In fact, it’s better in your hands.”

Yukari hands the device to Reimu.

How did Flandre fit this thing into the back of her hand?

“No clue. Though I am certain it does work as long as you are making physical contact with it while it’s active.”

Reimu ties it up in the back of her ribbon

You think you can still get me home after this is all said and done? Even with this device? I already have an idea on where to dispose of it.

“As long as it’s off, yes.”

Alright, follow me then. Got to solve whatever is going on on the roof.

Yukari slips back into her boundary and piggy-backs like she had been doing, her lower half inside her portal

May 09, 2013 at 03:00PM EDT

@Flandre,
ADA: Detected shot is capable of overloading shield
Dingo fires off a blast of Homing Lasers to counter the projectiles

She’s still shooting at me, she hardly cared about that Halberd laser either….

Ive had enough of this child’s play nonsense
ADA: I recommend using s-
Stop, I know what im doing, I don’t need your recommendations on my every move
ADA: Apologies
Right!
Jehuty seemingly turns black for a moment then fades completely out of view from in front of Flandre as 0-Shift is engaged, the surrounding air can be felt vibrating along with a small rush of heat, then in an instant Jehuty re-appears right behind Flandre, the noise upon leaving 0-Shift is quite loud but not deafening
Give it a rest.
Jehuty launches 3 spikes that instantly begin orbiting Flandre at varying degree’s trapping her in a bubble of energy of which is held on a tether by Jehuty
Your a tough one to catch hehehe…

Meanwhile at….

Status
Submerged
OctoCamo active
Thermal cloak active
Fully repaired, as new, thanks to the cybernetic maintenance crew
Immobile
At a incredibly low depth
Undetectable
At a whole new unknown destination

Summary
Sam, Monsoon, Sundowner and Mistral have spent the last few days repairing the ship and planning a new course of action, they know that multiple organisations/individuals are out hunting them down and that the Order of the Balloon has taken over the majority of the planet without any interference from the Eggman Empire however they are unaware that Snively was in charge temporarily.

They believe that they are alone and are very unlikely to emerge and give away there position anytime soon as they are currently working on there secret weapon of which will provide them with there most powerful retaliation against there pursuers, maybe even the most powerful yet un-damaging move to be made on the planet.

Currently Outer Haven is very quiet and secretive nobody is speaking and most doors to important areas throughout the ship are kept prioritized to higher level staff through key cards, meanwhile in the R&D (research and development) department they are working persistently at upgrading all current Metal Gears and weaponry. on the other hand nuclear weapons are being readied for firing, readied, but in no way intended to be used

The Intruders Story
It turned out that Assassin did indeed go back for another of Sundowners electrolyte-enhanced-super-sandwiches but when in the act of taking it out of the fridge in the mess hall…

A lone soldier walked in on her immediately called for reinforcements and because of the incredibly tense situation aboard the submarine the room was instantly stuffed full of incident response troops, she tried to fight them all but it eventually turned into something as trivial as a pile-on in which Assassin was captured and placed in the brig

The brig is a heavily armored but rather spacious room, there are no air vents and the only window is the one on the door, in one corner sits a bed with a mattress. The room is guarded my a very odd soldier who is unlike the others and seems to be suffering with irritable bowl syndrome, he visits the toilet on a very regular basis

In summary
Outer Haven will not be showing itself very soon and will instead continue building up its arsenal and secret weapons until the time is right to strike, until then it will remain silent but ready

OOC:
When Desperado does come back into play fully ill switch back to my previous username and re-take Jetstream Sam as my central character, but for now Im staying as I am and leaving Sam as Fairy Tales plot objective.

May 09, 2013 at 03:41PM EDT

OOC: Err, that shit was too OP..
I mean c’mon, electrolyte-enhanced-super-sandwiches? That’s just beyond OP dude.
That’s it I had enough.

Jehuty has been banned from the server (Reason: Sandviches upgrading)
Kidding, making a whole Gmod screenshot just for your great work in this thread

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 03:52PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT

@Dingo,

Aww, you’re no fun!
She continues to float in the bubble shield, but then she remembers something… She smiles a devious child-like grin, and raises her free hand up with her palm open. Her eyes dart around to every spike, her hand following. Flandre’s hand starts to glow, and she balls it up into a fist. The instant she does so the spikes explode and the shield drops. She then flies up front to the cockpit of Jehuty, flying straight in front of Dingo
Even though you did stop mid game, it was still fun. Can I come back in now?

OOC: Something like this.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 04:14PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 03:57PM EDT

@Flandre,
The cockpit opens, Flandre hops in and it closes
Dingo stays looking out the screen he shows no acknowledgment of Flandre’s entry, hes a bit peeved

You damaged my energy fins……where am I supposed to find Metatron around here….
ADA: Scans show zero traces of Metatron ore
Just forget about it then ill sort this issue out later…
He turns to Flandre
Where are we going now? its your choice.

@Spark,
OOC: At least it was Sundowners electrolyte-enhanced-super-sandwiches and not his other

Sundowner: Delicious cybernetic child brains….
Last edited May 09, 2013 at 04:19PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 04:19PM EDT

Natsu: who is this ballon guy you keep talking about. Is he some sort of a clown?

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT

@Dingo,

I… I think I feel a strong energy source coming from that way, way up there.
She points at the top of the NOL Headquarters from inside the cockpit
It feels like… That thing was like what was on my arm, but bigger… Go, hurry!

@Reimu,

The three reach the top of the NOL Headquarters. The sky around them is orange and yellow with very heavy clouds covering the sky.
Tager: What’s happening? My readings are off the charts!
On the middle of the roof, the group can see what looks like a big, black monolith with blue streaks of light traveling from the bottom to the top with Hazama standing in front of it. There’s something on top of it though… It looks like a flower is about to bloom. There is also a man in a red jacket with white hair, and a massive sword looking Hazama straight in the eye. Neither of them seem to notice you.
Hazama: Well, shall we get started now?
The crest of the Black Beast appears on the cauldron glowing a bright blue color.

A mist begins to spread around all of the NOL Headquarters, making all of the soldiers drop dead where they stand and disappear. Blue orbs start to rise through the floor of the roof and start to get absorbed into the spherical bud on the top of the cauldron.
Hazama seems to have lost his hat somewhere in the midst of all of this. His hair is now spiky and standing up, his eyes are open revealing his snake-like yellow eyes, and his clothes look untidy. The top two buttons of his shirt are unbuttoned, along with his tie hanging loosely around his neck.
Hazama: Very nice! You’re not bad for an officer, you know that? Very well done.

Two circles form around the crest, and it the crest begins to grow. The outer circle looks like it has blades coming off of it, while the inner circle is smooth. The crest is now wider and taller than the cauldron.
Hazama looks towards the man in the red jacket, not even noticing the group behind him.
Hazama: Hehehe…
he takes a deep breath
Hazama: HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The man stays silent for a few seconds.
Hazama grins at him, wanting a reaction.
He then immediately runs at Hazama at a fast pace, sword drawn.
Hazama opens a portal in front of him, and fires off Ouroboros at the man in the red jacket.
With one swing of his sword, he breaks the chain and the incoming attack.
Hazama then begins to rush at the man immediately after Ouroboros breaks, pulling out both his butterfly knives while he runs.
He swings his sword at Hazama, only to be blocked by a knife. He then goes into a horizontal swinging motion.
Hazama ducks out of the way of the swipe of the sword, and as soon as it’s out of the way he rises back up and comes in for a sideways stab on the man
He blocks, and the knives and sword clash. A light is formed as the blades clash.
Both the combatants jump backwards, away from each other.
He starts to breathe heavily
Hazama grins a trollish grin at him while he’s recovering, walking back to the cauldron.
The cauldron begins to get surrounded by glowing circles orbiting around it.
Hazama: Now, Murakumo, it’s time to awaken!
He puts his arms out, and looks up at the cloudy, orange sky
Hazama: This world is nothing but lies lies lies lies lies LIES! But don’t worry, I’ll show you… I’ll show you the truth… The truth called DESPAIR!

Everyone around can hear a heartbeat coming from the bud atop the cauldron.
Hazama: In the name of Susano’o, I command you! Awaken, Murakumo! … No, not Murakumo-- Kusanagi! The sword, the godslayer! Your blade will cut away the lies that cover this world!
The petals of the bud begin to open and unfurl. A blinding light starts to shine from inside the opening bud.
A young girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a cape levitates out of the bud. She slowly starts to descend to above Hazama. Her expression is emotionless, like a machine.
The man is still standing there, his expression is one of malice.

Hazama: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Azure is mine! Try and stop me now, Master Unit… AMATERASU!
Hazama laughs again, and looks up at the girl.
Hazama: Kusanagi! Go kill the shit out of Amaterasu!

Obeying her master, the Unit pierces the clouds allowing sunlight to penetrate through. It shines down on the roof of the NOL Headquarters.

OOC: Spark wanted me to tell everyone that he wouldn’t be back until 9’oclock.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 06:45PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 06:29PM EDT

ADA: Massive energy spike
Where Ada?
ADA: At the top of that nearby tower
Lets check this out then
ADA: It is non-essential and should be unconsidered
There isn’t anything else to do here, im not going to just sit around all day….
ADA: I am worried that you will be injure
Well, don’t be, and since when have you ever been “worried”?
ADA: Its part of my programming to simulate basic human emotion to improve AI to Runner effectiveness
That’s enough for now, lets move…
Jehuty jets off up towards the top of the tower, a change in atmosphere is noticed, eventually they make it to there destination

What the hell is going on up here?? what is all this?!
ADA: Multiple potential hostiles locked ((Including Reimu and Tager))
Good, This doesn’t look like a friendly situation, id rather be out of here instead of getting mixed up in whatever this is…..
Jehuty stays back, hovering off the side of the building

May 09, 2013 at 06:50PM EDT

Does deadpool sense trouble?
Doctorpool senses trouble.
trouble? What do you mean?
That one universe we were in! The one with the bitch and the gigantic red guy! we need to set up a big damn heroes moment! Also, the creator of the Azure Grimoire is there.
That insane man? I should have killed him when I had the chance to. He will cause nothing but death and destruction.
WELL THEN LET’S GO!
Deadpool, Doctorpool, and Kenshiro rush out of the sewer. They see the Hunters, and the Fox.
RUN LIKE HELL!
Doctorpool, Deadpool and Kenshiro run, just barely reaching the TARDIS. They climb inside, and head off to the BlazBlue universe, appearing in the NOL HQ.

May 09, 2013 at 06:59PM EDT

Yukari: “My my, using Souls to create a human weapon? Very intresting.”

Simpily Barbaric… we have to destroy that!

“Not so fast, we have to release the leftovers if there is any.”

I don’t think anything left in there can find peace anymore… Yukari, can you take the cauldron aw-

Suddenly Reimu and Yukari warp to the top of the cauldron

Warn me before you do that!

Suddenly, where they where standing before that is now a Crater

Oh.

“I have manipulated the boundary of detected. They don’t know we are here. Now then… lets begin.”

Wait, what are you do-

The Azure Grimoire on Reimu’s Ribbon suddenly activates and starts absorbing the leftovers from the cauldron

YUKARI YOU BITCH!! NNNNNNNG

“I wanted to know what would happen if I hooked you up to a super large power supply like this. Took me a bit to modify it, but now the process can’t even be stopped by me. Just tough it out until it stops.”

UUUUUHG!!

Reimu floats helplessly above the Cauldron, it’s leftovers pouring into her

“Not certain when it will stop actually, seeing that this entire planet is covered in the things fuel.”

YUKA…RI…

Reimu begins flying up into the air, Seither gathering into her as the buzzing sound of boundaries being manipulated fill the air

ooc: White Reimu Powers Invoked once again.

May 09, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

So we kill the balloon guy and then we kill this desperado person?
My head hurts.

Erza: no, not exactly. our mission is to dismantle all of desperado, apprehend the leader if able and have him or her stand trial for the crimes he and his association has committed to humanity. if we cannot bring him in, than we stop him. however, the reward for the mission is doubled if we bring him in. but since we know nothing about the organization besides its name and their crimes they committed, it would be best if we help deal with this Balloon fellow. if he attends to control the world and harm the people living in it, than we would gladly lend our support. you have our promise. but remember to make sure you give us the info we need on desperado after this ordeal is over. is that understood man in red and black?

natsu notices the others leaving in a hurry

Natsu: hmmm, they seem to be in a hurry. i wonder whats their deal.

Gray: maybe they got tired of this place

ooc: falcon, what the hell u just get up and ditch the guys here? you do things so fast that it puts dialogue into confusion. slow down and do things bit by bit.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 07:08PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT

Hm, I should check up on the mercs, it seems to have been a while since I lat talked to them
Contacts Sam
Hey, how’s it going? Listen, I think it’s about time to get rid of this planet, from what I’m seeing, it’s just you guys, Asura, and Eggman’s Empire here.
Oh, there’s also some of Balloon’s guys, but they can go too.
If I’m wrong, and there’s anyone besides who I listed on this planet, inform me as soon as you can.
Also, I’ll need to know your location before I can teleport you to a safe location.
(OOC: @Natsuru: Gosh darn it, not again.)

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 07:14PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 07:12PM EDT

OH, FUCK! GO BACK! GO BACK!
They teleport back. Deadpool rushes into the manhole
GET OUT OF THERE! THE WORLD’S GONNA BE DESTROYED!
Everyone rushes out and Into the TARDIS. The TARDIS takes off, landing back where they originally were, in the NOL building.
Don’t you think we’re forgetting someone?
Nope.
You sure?
Yep.
OOC: Asura, you can plact the Fairy Tale Crew on the TARDIS, or not. It’s up to you.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT

@Everyone at the NOL Headquarters

Hazama claps slowly.
Hazama: Now that those two bitches are out of the way, they can have the damn cauldron. I’m sorry that you couldn’t save the day, Ragna. Just… Try harder next time.
Hazama points at Ragna who is kneeling on the ground.
Hazama: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That’s rich! Just look at how PATHETIC you are!

Ragna: Terumi…
He coughs up some blood

Hazama: Do you want to know why I do all the wonderful things I do, Rags? I do all the wonderful things I do because I want to see the miserable look on the faces of people like YOU when you’re wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery… and all sorts of other unpleasant nouns.
Ragna: I’ll never forgive you…
Hazama: Do I look like I give a damn?!
Hazama laughs at Ragna again.
Hazama: Now if you’ll excuse me… I have some business to attend to.
Hazama vanishes from the top of the NOL Headquarters, leaving everyone behind.

@Dingo,

He… That man with the green hair took their souls and used them to make a human weapon.
Flandre looks down
He was the one who was following me around while I was with Sam… I need you to protect me from him.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 07:26PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OH, FUCK! GO BACK! GO BACK!
They teleport back. Deadpool rushes into the manhole
GET OUT OF THERE! THE WORLD’S GONNA BE DESTROYED!
Everyone rushes out and Into the TARDIS. The TARDIS takes off, landing back where they originally were, in the NOL building.
Don’t you think we’re forgetting someone?
Nope.
You sure?
Yep.
OOC: Asura, you can plact the Fairy Tale Crew on the TARDIS, or not. It’s up to you.

the fairy tail crewget suprised by the shocking news

Erza: WHAT? did i just hear what i just heard? the world. destroyed? by whom? i demand to know this.

May 09, 2013 at 07:27PM EDT

So what in the hell just happened? Wait… This is the universe we ditched Kuja in!
Maybe he went back to your universe?
Impossible. Gilgamesh still has Zantusken, and even if he followed us and Kuja here I don’t think Kuja can take it from him.
Zantusken? Gilgamesh? What are you talking about?
I am seriously regretting letting you tag along with me.
OOC: In case I wan’t clear, they ditched Kuja in the BlazBlue universe

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 07:34PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 07:32PM EDT

Erza: you tell me who is planning on destroying this world right now! we will find them and we will stop them before they succeed. dont make me repeat myself.

Gray: you better do what she says pal. were not going to run away if this person intends on destroying the world. we will stand our ground and fight them. thats what Fairy Tail is all about.

May 09, 2013 at 07:34PM EDT

The buzzing in the air starts becoming painful to the ears, as the sound starts to expand across the entire world… spreading to all known dimensions and then even to the unknown ones.

“Well… this was a much bigger reaction than I expected.”

The boundary between dimensional planes is dissolved, and suddenly the worlds start merging at all possible compromise points. Eventually running out of reasonable compromise points and starting to expand the space around itself to accommodate for everything

AAAAAAAAHHG!!!

And then whiteness… and then stillness… and vision returns to everyone, all the worlds stitched together

Reimu falls back to earth alone and exhausted

May 09, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT

Hmmm, well, this is interesting…
Closes laptop
All the worlds have been merged, this just made my job much more difficult. Hmmm, that means that I must re-inform everyone I want to live about my plan…
Contacts everyone but Asura, and members of the Balloon Army

Listen, I don’t know who many of you are, but I just have one thing I need you to do.
Get off of this planet, and into the atmosphere, I’m going to delete this planet, but for that, I want you guys off.
This planet is basically dead anyway, so I need to fix it with a new one. I’ll alter the new “Earth” a little, so that you guys can have a small island secluded from the rest of the world until they are ready for the likes of you. You’ll be safe there, I’m sure.
But please, if you have any questions, call me back, I’d rather settle things peacefully than with fighting.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 07:43PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 07:42PM EDT

fairy tail and the other members hear the message
@masterburner
Natsu: SO YOUR THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO DESTROY THIS PLANET RIGHT? SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

Wendy: please dont destroy the earth, too many people still live here and we dont want to abandon them. please come out.

May 09, 2013 at 07:48PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

fairy tail and the other members hear the message
@masterburner
Natsu: SO YOUR THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO DESTROY THIS PLANET RIGHT? SHOW YOURSELF RIGHT NOW AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

Wendy: please dont destroy the earth, too many people still live here and we dont want to abandon them. please come out.

@Fairy Tail Crew
I’m just chilling in this temple. And listen, this people on this planet are being enslaved and such, there is war waging, the planet is basically dead.
So, why not get of this dead planet, and put a younger planet in its place? I’m thinking 1970s Earth, but the 60s would be fine too.
After all, when a goldfish dies, isn’t it best to replace it instead of letting it float in the fishbowl until it rots or something?
@Kintobor
Because this planet is dead, and must go, you can always rebuild your empire later if you’re so inclined.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 07:54PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 07:52PM EDT

@Flandre,

What the hell is happening?!!
ADA: “I have no idea”
ARRRGGGHHH!
Everything returns to normal
sigh

My head hurts..really bad..
ADA: I have just supplied you with medicine you should feel better soon, I have some news however
Yes?
ADA: The planet of which we are currently on has somehow grown in size during that flash of light
Hmmmm…okay well ho-
ADA: its over 100 times its original size and possess multiple life forms of which have never been recorded, I am also picking up heavy traces of nearby Metatron Ore
I don’t even know what to say to this….
ADA: Someone is nearby
Where?
The side camera zooms in on Reimu
Maybe she knows what this is all about and she sorta looks unconscious….
Jehuty dashes over to Reimu and for the first time actually lands on its feet next to her
((By feat I mean two spikes that stick out from the end of the legs))

Are you okay there?
ADA: She is alive

@MasterBurner,
Your attempts at reaching Desperado are futile as it is actually impossible to contact or find them, they have completely cut themselves off

May 09, 2013 at 07:56PM EDT

@Reimu,

Tager wakes up next to Reimu, lying on the ground.
Tager: Ugh… My head…
The Red Devil sits up and begins to rub his head. He then notices Reimu beside him.
Tager: You, what did you do?
Seeing that she’s still unconscious, he charges up his hand and delivers a highly electric, but non-lethal to her side.

Kokonoe immediately contacts Tager.
Kokonoe: Tager, what the hell just happened?! Give me an update. Now.

Tager: I’m currently in the middle of that.
It seems that even Hakumen was knocked out by the blast. He lay next to Reimu too. He sits up.
Hakumen: What in the name of the Azure just happened?
Hakumen rubs his head with a free hand.
Hakumen: I was so close of ridding the world of the Dark One…

Tager: Hakumen, how did you get here?
Hakumen: I do not know…

@Dingo,

Flandre has her hat pulled over her head, crying
Is it over? Is it over? Is it over?
She’s shaking in Dingo’s lap

May 09, 2013 at 08:02PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!