8836 posts from 108 users

I got it!
Got what?
Could you give me a piggyback ride?
Sure. Not like it’ll affect much.
onward! to victory! and page get again!
Points in a seemingly random direction
Doomguy and Falcon head off
Once again, left in the dust… Guess i’ll just hide out here.

OOC: @ Jehuty: I’m just wondering, How much damage could one of the AIs take before they go down?

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 06:15PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 06:15PM EDT

OOC: It would be a matter of..
1. Finding one, they’re hidden about the planet
2. Getting through the armies defending it
3. Getting into the facility where it is kept
4. Getting into the immenlsy armed room its concealed within
5. Destroying it using whatever

If your talking on a digital level attack then they could take a ridiculous amount of fodder before being knocked out, but that would only be temporary however

May 12, 2013 at 06:40PM EDT

OOC: Depending on the country your heading to the entire nations army will resist the attack

May 12, 2013 at 06:59PM EDT

Those two arseholes left us here…
His blood materializes into a sword Vivi, get behind me.
Right!
Crona fights fine but Vivi gets his ass kicked and Crona is forced to drag the two in Captain and Doom’s direction

May 12, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT

OOC: I would like to know how can people rise against the enslavement, you know, being mind-slaved, living along Hunters and slashers…Also, the world is split in two by now, Eggman in one side, BM in the another. If you don’t remember the first days of the invasion, the BM sent hunters around the globe, along with helicopters and Omega Hunters..

Since Assassin was mind-slaved, like Doctor Steam and Venom. Removing her brain would restore her past memories, as a normal citizen.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 07:21PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT

OOC:
People can rise against enslavement by realizing they were enslaved, which I did, by using an actual game mechanic to achieve that e.g. the multiple AI’s.

May 12, 2013 at 07:50PM EDT

The pair catch up to Falcon and Doomguy eventually
You… Points to Falcon You, good sir, left us to die with those creepy monsters with the metal sticks that shoot tiny metal rocks!
They’re called guns…

May 12, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT

Doomguy, I would like you to go as fast as you can.
Alright.
Doomguy and Falcon run off
OOC: Unless you can run at 50 MPH, you won’t be catching up anytime soon.

May 12, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

Erza: im glad that you like our home town. follow us. will take you to our guild master.

the gang make it to the main enterance to the hall. they open the door to reveal the inside of it. the inside shows rows of many tables with chairs underneath them. and a stage bearing the fairy tail logo above it. the guild hall has all of its original members in it and many newcomers who descided to join the guild after the events at the grand magic games in it. they used their prize money to repurchase their guild hall and try and continue what was left behind many years ago. they all look at natsu and the others entering the room. people start cheering for them, welcoming them back thinking they accomplished their s-class mission.

Natsu: hey guys did you miss us?

Romeo,one of the younger members of fairy tail, runs up to natsu in excitement

Romeo: HEY NATSU DID YOU DO IT? DID YOU COMPLETE YOUR QUEST?

natsus and the others smiles slowly fade to a serious look.

Natsu: sorry little man. we couldn’t complete it. there is no way that we can locate them anywhere. we did everything we could, but we ended up finding nothing. besides, we have somebody here that needs to speak to markarov about something much biiger and more important right now.

romeos is disappointed by the news, but also curious about the other person they brought with them

Romeo: who is she?

Erza: shes a friend that we bumped into along the way. she has something important that we need to discuss with markarov. speaking of which were is he anyway?

mirajane, one of the four s-class wizards like erza, approaches them. she is a kind- hearted young woman who has a soft charming voice

Mirajane: welcome back guys. sorry to hear about your quest. and im sorry break the news to you guys but master markarov is not here at the moment. he should be returning later today from the guildmasters meeting. im sure he’ll be back soon. by the way im mirajane straus, and who might you be?

she extends her hand out to masterburner as a welcoming gesture.

Grabs Mirajane’s hand and shakes it
Meredith, Soul of Space and “MasterBurner”. You can call be by any of those Ma’am.
Darts eyes around the room, and smiles a little
Ah, this really bring back memories of the filiorum domum… Ahem, anyway, can you gives a rough-estimate on the time he’ll be back? I mean, this is “saving-the-world” kind of deal here, but I’m sure you guys deal with that kind of stuff quite a bit.

May 12, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT

The next time I see that asshole, I will end him…
Calm the heck down… Contacts Burner with his visortop Miss Meredith? Where exactly do we start with this “Cleaning the planet” business?

May 12, 2013 at 09:23PM EDT

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

The next time I see that asshole, I will end him…
Calm the heck down… Contacts Burner with his visortop Miss Meredith? Where exactly do we start with this “Cleaning the planet” business?

Receives the message, and promptly answers
I dunno.

May 12, 2013 at 09:25PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Receives the message, and promptly answers
I dunno.

Oh… I see… Well, any tips on where to start-
Oh for the love of the goddess… Grabs Crona and shouts into his visortop Listen here, you omniscient thorn in my side, you give us the task of saving an entire damn planet and all you give us is “I dunno?!” How about you fly down and help us you pencil-pushing ne’er-do-well, you, you…
Please ignore him. Now, do you have any advice?

May 12, 2013 at 09:32PM EDT

Oh… I see… Well, any tips on where to start-
Oh for the love of the goddess… Grabs Crona and shouts into his visortop Listen here, you omniscient thorn in my side, you give us the task of saving an entire damn planet and all you give us is “I dunno?!” How about you fly down and help us you pencil-pushing ne’er-do-well, you, you…
Please ignore him. Now, do you have any advice?

Fist off, I’m not omniscient, I’m pretty sure my head would explode if I was. And second, I’m really dead serious in that I don’t know what advice to give you. Perhaps you can go and fight the Balloon Master, but it’s up to you.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 09:39PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 09:37PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Fist off, I’m not omniscient, I’m pretty sure my head would explode if I was. And second, I’m really dead serious in that I don’t know what advice to give you. Perhaps you can go and fight the Balloon Master, but it’s up to you.

“Balloon Master?” Who’s he? Where does he live? Anything you can tell us helps.
Or do you WANT us to die fighting YOUR war?
Again, ignore him.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 09:42PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 09:41PM EDT

Falcon suddenly realizes something
oh, shit! Those guys would help out a lot! turn back!
Doomguy runs back to Crona and Vivi, and begins to run a circle around them.
You wanna help me kill an AI? It’ll be fun! Also, Tell meredith that I know where Outer Haven is. And all of the Other AI parts for it too. That should really help out the Fairy Tale crew.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 09:46PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT

“Balloon Master?” Who’s he? Where does he live? Anything you can tell us helps.
Or do you WANT us to die fighting YOUR war?
Again, ignore him.

Remember: I can’t directly fight, and I don’t know the location of the Balloon Master’s headquarters, sorry, you’re just gonna have to look for it and fight any of his troops you come across.
But the Balloon Master’s a pretty mean guy, he mind-slaves people and probably doesn’t afraid of anything.
Also, could you punch the angry blue-text guy for me? He’s hurting my feelings.

May 12, 2013 at 09:45PM EDT

Crona has to hold Vivi back
So ya came crawling back, ya little sunuva… I’ll rip out yer eyes, I’ll boil your eyes, I’ll-
Ignore him. Yes, these “AI’s” sound like they’re what Miss Meredith was talking about.
OOC:
“Doesn’t afraid of anything” Burner you are a genius.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 09:47PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Grabs Mirajane’s hand and shakes it
Meredith, Soul of Space and “MasterBurner”. You can call be by any of those Ma’am.
Darts eyes around the room, and smiles a little
Ah, this really bring back memories of the filiorum domum… Ahem, anyway, can you gives a rough-estimate on the time he’ll be back? I mean, this is “saving-the-world” kind of deal here, but I’m sure you guys deal with that kind of stuff quite a bit.

Mirajane: yeah we do, but honestly i wish i knew. maybe in the afternoon. he should be on the train heading back here around this time. their meetings always go off schedule knowing the other guild masters. if you want you can wait here in the guild hall until he arrives. im sure you have some time to spare to know the others here. were actually a rowdy bunch over here. theres never a dull moment. im sure youll get along though.

she gives her a heartwarming smile

Gray: well i guess we dont have much of a choice meredith. were just gonna have to wait til Markar…

suddenly gray is interrupted by Juvia. Juvia lockser is a water mage who is obsessively in love with Gray.

Juvia: GRAY-SAMAAAA! OH GRAY-SAMA, JUVIA IS SO GLAD THAT YOU CAME BACK. SHE THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU BECAUSE JUVIA WASN’T THERE. SO HOW DID YOUR MISSION GO?

Gray: like Natsu mentioned earlier, we couldn’t find anything on them. apparently theyre hiding in the bottom of an ocean somewhere in the world. we have no way of finding them. however, we came back because meredith here needs to speak to markarov about something important going on in the world.

Juvia gives a devilish grin to Meredith

Juvia: YOU BETTER NOT BE MAKING A MOVE ON JUVIAS GRAY-SAMA!

Gray: juvia will you calm down, its nothing like that. your overreacting as always, we just needed her help with something, and she needs to speak with markarov and then well go from there okay.

Juvia feeling sad about what she said to meredith.

Juvia: juvia is sorry gray, and she is sorry to you too.

Mirajane: its okay Juvia, dont feel down. well anyway nice seeing you Meredith, i have orders to serve to the others. hope you enjoy your stay.

Mirajane leaves. and as well everyone goes to sit down at some of the tables to mingle with the others waiting for Markarov. juvia, gray, and lucy are the ones with Meredith right now

Lucy: so Meredith, right? what do you wanna do right now while we wait?

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 09:51PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT

Crona has to hold Vivi back
So ya came crawling back, ya little sunuva… I’ll rip out yer eyes, I’ll boil your eyes, I’ll-
Ignore him. Yes, these “AI’s” sound like they’re what Miss Meredith was talking about.
OOC:
“Doesn’t afraid of anything” Burner you are a genius.

do you WANT you head shot off by a plasma gun? Because I can provide that service.
I must repeat, Tell MasterBurner to tell the Fairy Tale Crew I know where desperado is and how to draw them out.

May 12, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

Mirajane: yeah we do, but honestly i wish i knew. maybe in the afternoon. he should be on the train heading back here around this time. their meetings always go off schedule knowing the other guild masters. if you want you can wait here in the guild hall until he arrives. im sure you have some time to spare to know the others here. were actually a rowdy bunch over here. theres never a dull moment. im sure youll get along though.

she gives her a heartwarming smile

Gray: well i guess we dont have much of a choice meredith. were just gonna have to wait til Markar…

suddenly gray is interrupted by Juvia. Juvia lockser is a water mage who is obsessively in love with Gray.

Juvia: GRAY-SAMAAAA! OH GRAY-SAMA, JUVIA IS SO GLAD THAT YOU CAME BACK. SHE THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU BECAUSE JUVIA WASN’T THERE. SO HOW DID YOUR MISSION GO?

Gray: like Natsu mentioned earlier, we couldn’t find anything on them. apparently theyre hiding in the bottom of an ocean somewhere in the world. we have no way of finding them. however, we came back because meredith here needs to speak to markarov about something important going on in the world.

Juvia gives a devilish grin to Meredith

Juvia: YOU BETTER NOT BE MAKING A MOVE ON JUVIAS GRAY-SAMA!

Gray: juvia will you calm down, its nothing like that. your overreacting as always, we just needed her help with something, and she needs to speak with markarov and then well go from there okay.

Juvia feeling sad about what she said to meredith.

Juvia: juvia is sorry gray, and she is sorry to you too.

Mirajane: its okay Juvia, dont feel down. well anyway nice seeing you Meredith, i have orders to serve to the others. hope you enjoy your stay.

Mirajane leaves. and as well everyone goes to sit down at some of the tables to mingle with the others waiting for Markarov. juvia, gray, and lucy are the ones with Meredith right now

Lucy: so Meredith, right? what do you wanna do right now while we wait?

Hmm, well, we could play Risk. Pulls out a box containing the game
Of course if you guys have any suggestions, I’m open to them. Just make sure there aren’t any rapidly-flashing lights, ‘cause that’s not good for my health.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 09:56PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT

On it. Miss Meredith, Mister Captain says he knows where “Desperado” is. Whatever that means.
Having calmed down a bit Let’s quit dragging our knuckles and go off to kill some Banamut turds.

May 12, 2013 at 09:56PM EDT

On it. Miss Meredith, Mister Captain says he knows where “Desperado” is. Whatever that means.
Having calmed down a bit Let’s quit dragging our knuckles and go off to kill some Banamut turds.

Hmm, ask him to speak into the head-set I’m gonna put him on speaker-phone here.
Turns to the Fairy Tail crew
I just got some information that Captain Falcon knows where Desperado is, I’m gonna put him on speaker-phone so that you all can hear.
activates speaker phone
Go ahead Captain, whenever you’re ready.

May 12, 2013 at 09:58PM EDT

The order of the Balloon has a new director. Seeing how the war is taking a new digital level, the Balloon Master modified the central core of the Elite Enhaced Soldier system, plugging the robot to the main network and gaining the control of every mechanical task, every kind of transmission and data sent in this Order. The EES does not realize that the Fog Supressors are being controlled by someone else.

Without the limitations of the organics, the Bot speeds up the factories by replacing every living organism with machines. Normal Humans now have the task to guard the cities as the Bot troops head towards the Eggman Empire. Omega Hunters are still around, same goes for helicopter. If the humans dare to speak against this military dictatorship, they are sent to the Hunter Hell, the name of gigantic vault, located in the deepest part of the BM HQ, where Hunters were locked after thousands of aggresive episodes, the last one being the death of a foot soldier, killed from behind. Being locked, unable to find cactuses or any kind of plant, they are forced to feast on the humans who ocassionally appear.

Johnson mission begins, with the coordinates of unknown points around the planet, his ship heads to the Artic.

@Flandre
Using his elasticity, Razor would grab Flandre, with his two legs, and pull her back to the floor(Basically, a inverted hurricanrana).

@Tager
The two tanks fly through the air, still grappling and fighting over who will get his back broken. They keep spinning around, enough to gain the title of “The world’s biggest ball”. Two unlucky helicopters are taken by surprise, resulting in huge explotions that speeds them even more. They finally land, near the Doomguy and Falcon. The Veteran pushes Tager, trying to gain some distance for…KA CLAW!

The Veteran tosses out a energy claw heading towards Tager. The helicopters explotions greatly reduced his aim, he is a bit dizzy after being tossed around like a rock…Instead of grabbing Tager, the Ka-claw grabs something else… He ends up pulling Captain Falcon towards him.

@Medic
The Skull riders would take cover behind the car..after Whiskers throw something at the Zeppelin…A sofa…

@Marisa
Van easily dodges the laser. He takes a few minutes to look at the destruction the blast caused.

Van: Great, I thought this was going to be a quick curb-stomp. Since your turn is already over…
Van starts to emit chaotic energy around, filling himself with energy. He releases a huge radiactive beam, as big as Marisa’ laser

@Sam
Incoming transmision.

Captain Spark: But, maybe they just figured out the Fog Supressor functions! We can’t give up now Assault! For the great bolts, think of the possibilities!
Assault: We have been waiting for them to send us a single message, a single tranmision, a single “hi” at last for 4 weeks! Man, we can just keep the waiting game going and going and…and…

Assault: HOLY DEAR MOMMA IN A RELAXING SPA! Yo Cappy, I think this stuff is working! Mind If I am the one speaking this tim-

Captain Spark: GREAT PULSATING PROTONS, WE CAN FINALLY TALK TO THEM! (Asssault gets punched by Spark, he flies away in a comical way.) Hello? Anyone there? You just recieved a transmision coming from the Captain Spark, dear earthling? These codec indicates you are located in Mobius somewhere in …the sea..err….The wonders of evolution shock me sometimes, do not worry err..Fish humanoid…
Assault: Don’t you remember…the submarine?
Captain Spark: Oh! Eureka! Jetstream! And the Winter Heaven!
Assault: Outer Haven.
Captain Spark: It’s basically the same. Sam are you over there? We need to talk inmediatly!

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 10:08PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 10:04PM EDT

gaah!
Doomguy instinctively turns around, and fires a stream of plasma at Veteran and Tager, releasing Falcon from Veteran’s grasp.
Hop on! Quick! both of you!
Falcon hops on to Doomguy’s back, and Doomguy runs off at a brisk pace.

May 12, 2013 at 10:12PM EDT

Same way he holds all of his weapons.
Anyways, we need to
a) find a certain FOXALIVE virus,
or
b) Destroy the AIs one by one.
If we do B, the JD one is going to be very difficult.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT

Hangs up
That was not helpful at all, now I feel kind of stupid.
(OOC: Last post of the day for me, see you all later!)

May 12, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Hmm, well, we could play Risk. Pulls out a box containing the game
Of course if you guys have any suggestions, I’m open to them. Just make sure there aren’t any rapidly-flashing lights, ‘cause that’s not good for my health.

suddenly a stool is thrown at Merediths head at a great speed. hitting her and knocking the board game out of her hands and spilling its contents on the floor. juvia, gray and lucy are shocked, but then look over to notice Natsu is getting into another fight with Gajeel.

Gajeel is an Iron dragon slayer. like natsu and wendy, all three of them are dragon slayers of different elements.

Gajeel: so natsu i heard you couldn’t man up enough to finish your mission, i knew you were pathetic runt to take on a job like that.

Natsu: OH YEAH WELL A GUY AS PATHETIC AS ME KICK YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW?

Gageel: oh bring it on fire breath!

Happy: here we go again. another guild hall brawl.

they both start fighting eachother in the hall. breaking tables chairs, and eventually dragging the other members into one big battle royale. only Mirajane, her younger sister lisanna. Gray, juvia and lucy are not involved. they look over to Meredith to see if she is alright.

Lucy: omigosh, are you okay? sorry, this sort of thing happens often when natsu and Gajeel are in the same room.

gray and juvia try and collect the pieces of the board game together while Lucy tries to help Meredith back up.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 10:23PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT

Hmm… Maybe we could task some wizards from the Fairy Tail guild to find the “virus,” and the rest of us attack these… Ay Eyes? What’s an Ay, and what do its eyes do?

May 12, 2013 at 10:22PM EDT

@Veteran and Falcon,

Tager rushes over to Veteran like a bull and grabs him, beginning to hoist Veteran up by his legs. The Red Devil then begins to spin around at a fast rate, keeping hold on Veteran. After a few moments, Tager lets go of Veteran and sends him flying at Falcon and co. The behemoth of a man crashes into Doomguy, causing him to get toppled over and crash into the ground. The Red Devil begins to rush at Veteran again.

@Razor,

Flandre crashes into the ground from Razors’ attack. She gets back up from her position, continuing to hold Laevateinn. She continues to stare at Razor for a few more seconds with her vicious eyes.
Hehe~ Let’s play some more.
She doesn’t even seem to care what just happened to her, nor be phased by it at all. She points the broadsword at him and opening a large spell circle at the end of the blade. A massive storm of red-crystals come out of it at a fairly fast speed heading towards Razor.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 10:41PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT

@Tager
The Veteran quickly gets up.

“Nice move, old school style…But I am not from the old school…I’M FROM THE SCHOOL THAT WENT DOWN TO BUILD THE OLD SCHOOL! TWO CAN USE STAGE PROPS!
The Veteran quickly Ka-claws Falcon, pulling the Captain towards him again and grabbing his legs, doing a human chair shot.
OOC: Last post guys, good night everyone.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 10:53PM EDT

Marisa takes an evasive maneuver, being about as nimble as Harry Potter on his Nimbus 2000.

“Nice one! Didn’t expect a laser attack in return. Though I am kinda curious on how much you can actually take.”

Marisa declares a second spell card, causing Reimu to snap to attention before hiding behind the rubble she was sitting on

“Magic Sign! Milky Way!”

(ignore flandre)

A storm bullets emanates from Marisa’s hands towards Van, showering the place with Star Shaped Projectiles.

(Several dozen times harder to dodge, but cause what could be considered a medium amount of damage… per star.)

Ooc:

In the words of Piccolo; DOOOOOOOOOOODGE!!!

Gohan would suck at Touhou.
Last edited May 12, 2013 at 11:06PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT

@Veteran,

Tager stumbles back as he is hit over the head with Falcon.
Tager: Not bad!
Iron Tager gets back into his aggressive stance.
Tager: Sledge!
He thrusts his right hand forward in a slicing motion at Veteran. This attack is mainly used to stun.
Tager: Hammer!
Tager then brings both of his massive metallic fists down onto Veteran in an overhead strike, and hits Falcon who is laying on the ground in the process by accident.

May 12, 2013 at 11:46PM EDT

The quoted post has been deleted.

OOC: Aw shit, better do something about that
BIC:
The duo get up, arming themselves
Who the hell are you two???

May 13, 2013 at 12:08AM EDT

Doomguy climbs up
Didn’t expect a 200 pound wrestler flying at me. anyways… ooh!
Spots a berserker orb nearby and grabs it. He takes out his chainsaw.
BLOOD FOR ARMOK, GOD OF BLOOD!
Doomguy charges at Veteran, impaling him with the chainsaw.
Seriously, I don’t know why exactly you guys br-OHWATCHOUTBERSERKERDOOMGUY
Doomguy lifts Veteran off of Falcon, and Falcon escapes. Doomguy then throws Veteran at Tager.
@Crona: You know what? Forget it. I’ll just tell you what I want you to destroy.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 07:44AM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 07:42AM EDT

@Falcon
Trying to lift a Veteran is like trying to lift a oil tank. Let’s say you escape, rolling your way out of the guy’ massive fat. The Doomguy charges at the Veteran, raising his chainsaw, attempting to save the day in Ash Williams’ style.
Announcer 1:¨ Holy! He is actually getting close to the Veteran Mike! You know what this means!
Announcer 2: Of course I do! Now all togheter…
Both announcers: DOUBLEBULLDOG!

The Veteran quickly punches the Doomguy’ gut, causing him to drop his chainsaw. He holds Falcon’s head and the Doomguy’s head, both of them still fighting to make their way out of the grapple. The luchador jumps forward, holding his opponents heads, slamming them into the ground. A glorious Double Bulldog.

He slowly gets up, chuckling.
Veteran: These jobbers need to learn a lesson or two of how a proper fight is done! Tager, I am supposed to take down but c’mon! WE ARE THE TANKS OF DOOM, WE MADE OUR WAY THROUGH HELICOPTERS, AND WE CAN’T ALLOW THESE PANSIES AND THEIR POOR MIMICS GO AROUND, PRETENDING TO BE THEFACES”! Forget about our match, we got a perfect chance for some ol’ Tag Team action here!

OOC: If someone is wondering how a bulldog throw looks in RL

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 12:09PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 12:07PM EDT

BLOOOOD!
Doomguy gets up and grabs the chainsaw. He swiftly saws into Veteran’s chest. He pulls the chainsaw out, just as the berserker runs out.
I feel weird… Like I should run.
Doomguy picks up Falcon, Crona, and Vivi, and begins to run in their original direction, zigzagging all the way.
OOC: Don’t expect to catch him. He’s going at 50 MPH.

May 13, 2013 at 12:29PM EDT

@Veteran and Falcon,

Tager stays quiet for a few more seconds.
Tager: Very well. I’ll take up your offer.
The Red Devil grabs Doomguy as he is about to saw into Veteran’s rib cage, and throws him up about 30 feet in the air. Tager jumps up after him, grabs Doomguy with his massive metal hand, and pile-drives him back down into the ground.

OOC:
Hey, Falcon. Do you remember when you said that you were going to try to change your writing style? I do. I even gave you some helpful tips, but it’s still littered with Deus Ex Machina, insta-kill, and the likes. How do you think that someone can survive a chainsaw to the chest? Yeah. They can’t. We were trying to have a FAIR fight with you. Do you think what you’re doing is fair?
Another question: How in the living fuck do you know where the AI’s are? They’re hidden. Undetectable. Not traceable. I would just like to know. Said AI’s can also not be infected with a computer virus, only a nano-machine virus applied to the actual machine itself.
THERE IS ALSO A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 4TH WALL BREAKING AND META-GAMING.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 12:57PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 12:45PM EDT

Mistral: 3 reports
Sundowner: First
Mistral: One of the observation satellites that had been monitoring the HQ of The Balloon Master has been following a helicopter that departed not long ago, Its heading on a anomalous course into the arctic, it has been interpreted as a search vehicle due to its unique appearance
Sam: Searching for us?
Mistral: Well that is unknown
Sundowner: Doing it like that will get them no where, we are inside an oceanic trench after all
Sam: I will take care of that
Sundowner: Why? they don’t stand a chance..
Sam: Never the less, Dingo needs to prove himself, this is the perfect opportunity
Sundowner: I see
Sam: Second report
Mistral: Inter-planetary message received
Sam: And?
Mistral: A request of help from a “Captain Spark”
Sundowner: Heh.. right…
Mistral: He simply asks for correspondence
Sam: I don’t believe I’ve ever met this person before
Mistral: They refers to us as “Outer Haven” meaning they have heard of us prior to seclusion
Sam: Third report
Mistral: The weapon factories of The Order have become autonomous, there previous workforce placed into a guard role this has drastically improved output
Sam: Noted
Mistral: Additional, There systems are now being managed by a new entity, but without my priority being set to deal with the Order I cannot identify them, I can only state there existence
Mistral see’s the digital world like a calm ocean, being fully hooked upto the GW she can sense the ripples and changes in the water which she then interprets into meaning
Sam: I’m afraid it will be staying like that for the time being, Lloyd.
Lloyd: Yes?
Sam: The world stage, what is the situation?
Lloyd: Withdrawal from the old mind enslavement has rendered the freed citizens slightly apprehensive but as the shroud of delusion is diminishing they are getting back on there feet, the spreading of nanomachines about the PMC’s is at around 25 percent
Sam: Mistral have Spark connected to my cranial implant, ill talk to him there

Sam then connects to Dingo, who is still in space
Sam: Dingo

Yes?
Sam: You have a target, a helicopter heading towards the Arctic, its fruitlessly searching for us but is yet still a thorn
Save your breath I know what has to be done here
Sam disconnects
ADA: Way-point has been marked on your HUD
Good, lets go
Jehtuy brakes back through into the atmosphere at a speed nearing kilometers a second, like a meteor, having the ability to inject straight towards the destination he should have little travel time

Being a cybernetically enhanced telepathic Sam can sense Flandre’s feelings and actions, this is also largely due to the fact that she is infected with the nanomachines
Sam: sigh
Sundowner knows exactly whats wrong, and for some reason finds great entertainment in grieving Sam over this subject
Sundowner: Hehehee…
Sam: Shutup
Sam begins twitching out once more
Sundowner: You really need to sort your head out, get your implants looked at or something
Sam: Im in peak condition
Sundowner looks him up and down, the picture of a unstable weak aged man
Sundowner: She is really going to be the end of you if this carries on

Meanwhile the big 5 PMC’s are forming together properly, the Doom demons are giving a huge boost to the weapons market and providing the new recruits with masses of battle experience, this appearance is just beginning to kick start the War Economy into action, These PMC’s however have not begun to attack
Sam: Have the message from Spark put through into my cranial implant

OOC: One question Falcon, what is your motive for attacking me? ive only just recently revealed myself

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 01:26PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 01:05PM EDT

OOC: Oh dear here we go again!
Dear Falcon:
1. A chainsaw requires to be revved up before going idle, ready to chop stuff.
2. Despite looking fake, certain wrestling throws can do a lot of damage, a lot of famous wrestlers got injured becouse of this. A bulldog is basically a head slam using the opponent weight.

Dear MasterBurner, you said you didn’t like violence but you have no problems in giving away unlimited ammo bandanas (Kill me now, this is just plain stupid), pyro-shotguns and upgrading rocket launchers to unknown strangers. The living hell? I’m totally pulling out the chess game later.

Dear Sam…No, the EES doesn’t have the exact ubication of the AI’s, It just detects unknown points, places where the hunters couldn’t get close. Johnson would travel around these points until he finds rebels or human presence. A lot of citizens will die…becouse of you…Just interesting data you would like to know…

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 01:19PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 01:10PM EDT

OOC: Nobody will die because of me because nobody knows The Patriots exist or ever will, these acts are the peoples own, they were simply liberated then given the chance to fight

May 13, 2013 at 01:28PM EDT

MEANWHILE, AFTER YEARS OF BEING COMPLETELY IGNORED BY THESE SLOW-THINKING EARTHLINGS, SPARK HAS NOW THE CHANCE TO VOICE HIS PLANS AGAINST THE MERCILESS BALLOON MASTER!!

Captain Spark: Thank god’s greatest electrons, I am finally able to communicate! Hello again Sam, you look terri- GOOD! A hero like me respects the…err…interesting yet shocking gear design behind your team. We have been trying to restablish the codec conections between our worlds for weeks, a impossible task due to the Fog Supressors around the devilish Balloon Empire. Our teleporters should be working in a matter of nanoseconds, allowing us to reach your submarine and provide you with proper assistance! The coordinations of your Winter Heaven.
Assault: OUTER HAVEN!
Captain Spark: Outer Haven I said! The coordinations of Haven are needed however, if you have no troubles in sending data between dimensions, that would be great becouse I can’t stand doing nothing while innocent mindslaved citizens die by his hands! From the deepest part of my soul, send those numbers inmediatly!
SPARK OUT!

May 13, 2013 at 01:47PM EDT

@Spark,
Sam: So be it
Sundowner: Why bring them here?
Sam: So he can have a taste of Heaven
Sundowner: And provide whatever assistance
Sam: Ive sent them to meet them
Sundowner: I see, interesting

The coordinates are sent and Spark is teleported to the now named Heaven, He appears in the center of a domed hall the size of a stadium, its only light source being a extremely bright flood lamp on the ceiling which is a few hundred meters up, As they can see Heaven is no longer a submarine but actually a facility the size of a small city. The air is freezing cold, the floor hums with resonance, a frosted sheen covers every surface and silence deafens out every space

From across the colossal hall 4 people make there way towards Spark

The Prophets
Regret, Truth, Pity and Tolerance, a group of identical quadruplets that work in perfect sync with one another due to there natural born similar thoughts and enhanced connection, when coming to decisions they discuss it telepathically and give there proposition, they are effectively a hive mind. The 17 years seclusion turned them quickly into zealous religious types, seeing Heaven as the true thing and therefore treating it as such, they’re the ones who organize the worship of the surface elevator, the ones who give Heaven its unyielding peace, they are essentially the spirits of the facility itself. To add, they are THE most highly trained combatants of whats left of Desperado
Tolerance: Welcome to Heaven
Truth: You have been given a chance here
Regret: Don’t waste it
Pity: You wished to be here, for what reason?

May 13, 2013 at 02:25PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!