Kenshiro is about an arm’s length away from Flandre
I’m sorry. Not today.
Would it be bad if I killed her?
Yes. Very, Very bad.
OOC: Fix’d.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:22PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT

@Everyone
Every Anti-S starts to return to base, orders by the EES. Augustus dissapears in a huge lava geiser, the Jacks ran away with a knocked out Razor, Van flies way, leaving a red trail in the sky. The Veteran keeps fighting Tager, doing a KA-CLAW, trying to pull out the Red Devil towards him.

@Jehuty
Soldier: Sir, he is chasing us! He can somehow see us! Orders, he is right behind us!
Johnson: Can you see a blue tower?
Soldier: Affirmative.
Johnson: (chuckles) Great, fly near this tower.
Soldier: I don’t understand the point of-
Johnson: Just do it…I barely get to use my powers on something that isn’t Spark and his electrokinesis. It’s time to see what I am capable of.
Soldier: Got it.

The ship would quickly turn around, heading to a blue tower.

@*Haven, guys in the lab/ research/ “This shit has science” room*
Travelling inside her own mind, remembering past memories and recent events, thinking while being “Completely useless” in EES words becouse she is just a brain.Yeah, hard to situation to escape from isn’t it? At last she isn’t hungry anymore becouse her stomach is gone, along with her whole body. That damn sandwich, that pointless mission and her memories as a citizen, just a few things flying around Assassin’s mind. Finally, she starts to talk:
Assassin: I know you people…you are part of…a group…opposing to His dream..his empire…his sickness…ughh…Was this..whole surgery necessary?…Yes…I’m rather calm…I should be desperate…you know…missing my limbs…my ability to control my fingers and make a perfect middle finger pose…Please, give yourself enough time to imagine my middle finger….Want to know why I am not angry or anything? Becouse, for the first time, everything makes sense to me…Almost I guess.."

“I was one of the first citizens to be mindslaved…If I ever had a normal life, It ended that day…I can’t remember anything else…Just being kidnapped, they dragged me by the shoulders through a facility…He was there, talking with Johnson…The agent was excited about “The first team of enhaced subjects.”

“Training was hard and painful, your techniques are outdated compared to the things I had to learn…But oh, you are not going to believe in the words coming out from a talking organ aren’t you? Well, do it…Trust me…Want proof?….That severed head over there?…A brainless monster who could punch half of your units to dead…You know…despite having the intelligence of a five year old kid…I met the Anti-S team when he started to see Desperado as a potential menace. Venom was obsessed with the idea of having your skull in his hands, Sam, Steam’ abilities to pass through objects was perfect against your magnetic powers Monsoon and the EES’s blaster was enough to vaporize your shields Sundowner…And yes Mistral…I was supposed to kill you….The hunters had a enough time to analize your multiple-arms techniques and I had enough time to watch the tapes over and over…memorizing them…To end trapped in a submarine. being visited by a mercenary dressed in a goofy outfit…And now, currently spending the rest of my days as a brain. But you need me, you know why? Becouse if Johnson ever manages to get inside this place, he can happily murder everyone and everything, like a kid in a candy factory. Becouse you won’t be having the upper hand until your soldiers manage to dodge a single Hunter attack. Becouse if the bot is in charge of his network, your actions will not go unnoticed…”

“Just allow me to help you. I don’t trust on his words anymore, he needs to be stopped inmediatly. This is the truth and nothing but the truth! Put yourself in my point of view, there’s no possible benefit in hiding the truth while being a brain, why would I lie anyways? He tried to kill me! He sent the dumbest moron who ever lived to cut me into pieces! He took away my life by brainwashing! He gave me the job to murder people and feel good about it! Please, I am willing to help you…I want this whole conflict to end, I want to recover every piece of memory I once had and I really want to give you a hand …Literally speaking unless you consider the wonderful idea of making a new body just for me…”

OOC: Goodnight ladies, gentlemen. This thread is glorious, I am totally becoming a movie director just to make a movie out of this.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:35PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 10:35PM EDT

OOC: Thanks.

BIC:

@Marisa and Lucy,

Flandre looks around the cabin once again, and her eyes lock on Lucy for a few seconds before they go back to Marisa on the floor. Her gaze feels paralyzing almost. It felt like she was staring through her, but it was very childish… yet so twisted and distorted.
Marisa? Are you awake?
Flandre prods her with Laevateinn just a little bit. From just such a little prod, it felt like she was branded by a branding iron.

@Veteran,

Tager is pulled in towards the Veteran, but as soon as the Ka-Claw lets him free, he delivers a strong punch to the side of Veteran’s face.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:43PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT

Ooc: Okay my internet is out, on phone. Calling it a nigh c yah people.

@ sam.

Good luck with the movie without violating godknows how many copywright laws.

May 16, 2013 at 10:46PM EDT

the Falcon Flyer lands at Captain Falcon’s home, an archipalego off the coast of New York.
Alright, everyone off.
Falcon spots some demons on the coastline
Hey Flandre, go play with those demons over there. Don’t worry, they’re easy to take care of. That guy in the green armor has killed hundereds, if not thousands of them. Now go and have some fun, and please don’t bother us.
OOC: Done for tonight.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 10:48PM EDT

Marisa makes a good sizzleing sound as she is poked, but she just looks up

“Ouch.”

She slumps again

“Anyone got Adrenaline?”

“Reeeeimu Darling~”

Huh…?

“You dreaming or deep sleeping? You usually dream. That’s where your powers come from.”

Yu… Ka… Ri…?

What… are you doing… why… did you…?

“All in due time sweetheart. Just rest and let me talk.”

… I can’t trust you anymore Yukari…

Reimu tears up

“Then who can you trust? Sam wants you for a dastardly experiment, Asura wants you as an ultimate evil being, and-”

Reimu tears up

Shut up… you used me as an experiment too you bitch…

“You don’t need to use such harsh language~”

Yukari squeezes Reimu

Can’t even kill a stupid crow… or go home…

“You will go home as soon as you have solved the incident.”

… Won’t even change anything. I will still be broke. Starving. With a god that can’t talk to me.

Reimu is sobbing into Yukari’s chest right now

“There there. Let it all out.”

Reimu cries into Yukari for a bit

T-this is yo-you right? Yo-you still care? Ri-Right?

“I won’t try to convince you either way. I think you already know.”

Reimu sniffles for a bit

What do I do…?

“You are not the charismatic leader that Byakuren is nor are you strong enough to take on the entire world… yet.”

… yet…?

“Your ultimate power will come when you master the Mind, Body, Soul, and God… I will tell you how to master the God.”

… Okay. What do I do?

==>

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 11:30PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 11:29PM EDT

Peeks his head in and disappears indefinitely

May 16, 2013 at 11:53PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Marisa makes a good sizzleing sound as she is poked, but she just looks up

“Ouch.”

She slumps again

“Anyone got Adrenaline?”

“Reeeeimu Darling~”

Huh…?

“You dreaming or deep sleeping? You usually dream. That’s where your powers come from.”

Yu… Ka… Ri…?

What… are you doing… why… did you…?

“All in due time sweetheart. Just rest and let me talk.”

… I can’t trust you anymore Yukari…

Reimu tears up

“Then who can you trust? Sam wants you for a dastardly experiment, Asura wants you as an ultimate evil being, and-”

Reimu tears up

Shut up… you used me as an experiment too you bitch…

“You don’t need to use such harsh language~”

Yukari squeezes Reimu

Can’t even kill a stupid crow… or go home…

“You will go home as soon as you have solved the incident.”

… Won’t even change anything. I will still be broke. Starving. With a god that can’t talk to me.

Reimu is sobbing into Yukari’s chest right now

“There there. Let it all out.”

Reimu cries into Yukari for a bit

T-this is yo-you right? Yo-you still care? Ri-Right?

“I won’t try to convince you either way. I think you already know.”

Reimu sniffles for a bit

What do I do…?

“You are not the charismatic leader that Byakuren is nor are you strong enough to take on the entire world… yet.”

… yet…?

“Your ultimate power will come when you master the Mind, Body, Soul, and God… I will tell you how to master the God.”

… Okay. What do I do?

==>

I approve of your companion’s fine taste in headwear, young lass.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 01:54AM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 01:52AM EDT

OOC:
Sorry I couldn’t be on yesterday, I had tests all day and I crashed after dinner.
BIC:
So either Pinky walked into a trap, or he actually found Outer Heaven and was so stupid that he got ’imself caught.
Crona surfaces
It was a trap, I had to get outta there in a hurry. My communicator got wet. Sorry if I scared you.
Under his breath Fuck.

May 17, 2013 at 10:26AM EDT

“There ya are, you bloody bastard!” I reply in seeing Crona surface. “Lemme help you outta there real quick.”

Upon “rescuing” Crona, we start to dash out, when all of a sudden…

OOC: I’m gonna let someone else finish this one.

May 17, 2013 at 11:46AM EDT

OOC: Falcon left Crona and Vivi. You’re still in the Falcon Flyer. They’re in the middle of the ocean.

May 17, 2013 at 11:49AM EDT

TheOpt1onal.2.0 (Limited Edition!) wrote:

(Thinking) Where are you, Crono? I’ve been here for the past 5.3 minutes, and still no sign of you. God, this is hard. I could use a chimichanga right now.

OOC: I thought I made this clear. I forgot I left a hologram in the kitchen. So, you can go in there. Just don’t touch the holographic chimichangas.

May 17, 2013 at 11:59AM EDT

OOC: Oh. I don’t remember you leaving a hologram in the kitchen, but okay. Sorry about that.

May 17, 2013 at 12:01PM EDT

@Falcon and everyone with him,
The Drones were incapable of following the Flyer into orbit, they aren’t outfitted for handling such altitudes, and seeing as the Flyer was actually in low orbit the satellite cameras could no longer keep track, it was the perfect tactic

Simply meaning Falcon and everyone with him have completely and utterly escaped the eyes of Mistral and therefore Heaven, They might wan’t to spend this time in hiding well before they are found once more

Meanwhile back in the Think Tank in Heaven
Sam: I wanted those two, Flandre why are you denying me this? what has gotten into you lately?
Sam is incredibly angry yet is void of emotions and incapable of showing them
Mistral: I apologize, I can not relocate them
Sundowner: Looks like she is all grown up and rebellious
Sam: I need them found. Now.
She begins scanning the whole planet, jumping from satellite to satellite camera covering every patch of ground in an attempt of finding any evidence of there whereabouts, this process could take a few days maybe even longer
Sundowner: Why don’t you just spark up the nanomachines within her, get her to make a scene, then we will find her
Sam: Its not that simple
Sundowner: Need a general whereabouts huh? hahahahaaa
Sam: Yes, that isn’t funny.
Sundowner: Sorry Samue-….Sam, I don’t know why I find it so
The dark secret of Heaven isn’t even in the control of the Winds of Change themselves

@Assassin,
Assassin is in a random room, lost among a labyrinth of halls, held in a cradle and hooked upto a small server which is also rigged to Heavens system
He words are heard, recorded, filtered, compressed down and then flashed into The Winds heads, 2 paragraphs of speech instantly spoken

Sundowner: She’s a defector
Sam: Indeed, demand information, if demand is not met then extract it then incinerate the brain
This reply is wired all the way back to Assassin

@Johnson,

Right! this is enough time wasted here! ADA!
ADA: Primary target locked, designation “Johnson”
Listless
Jehuty jets past Johnson at incredible speed, whilst in mid pass, it charges and fires a swarm of Homing Laser which absolutely blitz Johnson

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 12:20PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 12:10PM EDT

OOC: Sorry about double posting, was a minute out of editing this in.
BIC:
The tranquilizer slowly wears off however the odd feeling of still being poisoned stays, they can feel it in there blood, and oddly, there heartbeat is constantly beating at the same rate and doesn’t change almost like its being controlled
Maybe there was something else inside those tranq needles

May 17, 2013 at 12:45PM EDT

Falcon, Doomguy,and Kenshiro sneak back into the Falcon Flyer, while nobody’s looking.
Since you got Flandrw, I bid goodbye.
The falcon Flyer takes off, and flies off into low orbit again.

May 17, 2013 at 01:24PM EDT

Marisa, returning to her senses finally, slumps on the wall, pulling the needle out of Reimu as well.

“Got a label?”

She looks only finding a barcode and id number on both of them. Unsurprisingly, the two of them have the same barcode but are only off by 6 digits from each other

“What this is I don’t even…”

She brushes the hair out of Reimu’s face before feeling her heart

“Hm… hold up. That’s too high for a sedated person.”

She smacks Reimu across both cheeks, getting no response

“Out like a rock are you? Wake Up Dream Girl! Flandre, poke her arm!”

Finally notices the ship is taking off again

“Whoah, where the hell are we going? Why are you leaving the insane girl all alone!?”

It’s already gone

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 01:42PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 01:38PM EDT

Flandre gets a grin on her face before walking over to Reimu and poking her in the arm multiple times with Laevateinn. The sword burns intensely.
Like this, Marisa?
She looks back at the witch.
Is she taking a nap?

OOC: I think he shooed everyone off of the ship. So the Fairy Tail crew, Reimu, and Marisa are stuck on the island with her. I could be mistaken though.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 01:44PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 01:42PM EDT

To Falcon, directly by InterCom
“Falcon, where are you? I’m stuck here with Crona in a hangar, against a giant mech whose machine guns don’t seem to be very happy right now.”

Damn, that’s the last time I let my British doppleganger try to bully me to do anything!

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 01:46PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 01:45PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

Flandre gets a grin on her face before walking over to Reimu and poking her in the arm multiple times with Laevateinn. The sword burns intensely.
Like this, Marisa?
She looks back at the witch.
Is she taking a nap?

OOC: I think he shooed everyone off of the ship. So the Fairy Tail crew, Reimu, and Marisa are stuck on the island with her. I could be mistaken though.

Ooc:Juvia, gray, and lucy are on the ship with whoever else on it. Natsu, gajeel, erza, wendy and all the cats are down in the area they were going to because of falcon going into high orbit. But now they try and locate his ship after he returned to low orbit. Ill continue posting when i get back home. Almost done work.

May 17, 2013 at 02:14PM EDT

OOC: Okay, I’m confused now. Didn’t Falcon make everyone get off of the ship? Or am I just here all alone by myself? If I’m completely and totally screwing things up, just ignore my last post.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 02:19PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT

==>

It’s…

“Yes, it’s the Hakurei Shrine.”

Why did you bring me here?

“Why else? Your god doesn’t live exclusively inside the physical shrine. But also inside the shrine present inside your soul.”

It smells…

“You might want to clean up in there for a bit. Giving her a suitable home to stay in is your top priority.”

So it is a her…

==>

Being branded doesn’t seem to phase Reimu, and she continues to sleep.

“Shit, this isn’t good. She might have gotten an overdosage, her body…”

She looks up at Flandre

“Look, she’s sick. And she can’t wake up because of it. We have to find out what’s wrong.”

She thinks for a bit

“…nah, getting her to invoke a last word will be the last resort. Besides, if she has a cardiac arrest she will do that anyways…”

May 17, 2013 at 02:22PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Falcon, Doomguy,and Kenshiro sneak back into the Falcon Flyer, while nobody’s looking.
Since you got Flandrw, I bid goodbye.
The falcon Flyer takes off, and flies off into low orbit again.

Ooc: i missed this post. So it seems juvia, gray and lucy are with flandre and the other fary tail members are in persuit to the island were they are. Btw captain, ur a dick for leaving them there. Is the island also infested with doom demons as well. If it is. Your even worse.

May 17, 2013 at 03:09PM EDT

The door of the Think Tank unexpectedly opens, the Winds turn to face the invader of their privacy

Unknown Cyborg: Sorry for my intrusion, I have something of great interest that you must see.
It is the head of the Fabricators, a group of incredibly intelligent mystic cyborgs who bore a fascination with there 17 year banishment, they utilize the unexplained phenomena from the time hole to create artifacts of immense complication
Sam is always quite happy when he has something to show
Sam: Good to see you again, its been quite a while since your last invention
Fabricator Cyborg: Apologies Sam
Sundowner: Im looking forward to what you have to show
Fabricator Cyborg: This is worth your time, I can assure you. If you please follow me.
Sam: Mistral, Lloyd, I won’t be long.
Sundowner picks up Monsoon out of his cradle then follows Sam and The cyborg out of the doorway, they begin walking through the corridors towards the Fabrication wing
Fabricator Cyborg: It is one of our most high quality creations to date, truly a masterpiece of design. We learned many things in the time hole.
Monsoons eyes dart around the corridor whilst being carried under Sundowners arm
Sundowner: What is it?
Fabricator Cyborg: You will just have to see
They continue walking for another hour although the time flies by without any way to really keep track of it. The corridors are still cold as always with the same old sheen of frost on every surface and the resonance vibrating through the floor of every area
After a bit more traveling they arrive at the facility wing and enter, as they do, all of the Fabricator engineer cyborgs stop their work and look on with respect, standing straight and proper at the sight of the Winds, the work area is deadly silent and occupied by multiple robotic arms and other unexplainable but intricate equipment, the Winds pay little attention to their surrounding or the Cyborgs, then finally they make it to the room where this new inventions is being held
Fabricator Cyborg: On the other side of this do-
Sam impatiently barges past and opens the door, the rooms is small and empty, the walls are very bright and emitting light, in the center of the room is a table, and on top of the table sits…..

About the size of a small mobile phone it has no odd aura around it and makes no sound, its just sits there
Sam stands there staring at it, highly disappointed, Sundowner walks in and gives a smirk whilst Monsoons eyes are fixed onto it, the Cyborg follows behind
Sam: This?
The cyborg can feel his anger even though it isn’t being shown
Fabricator Cyborg: Please let me explain.
Sundowner: It better turn out into something very very useful
Fabricator Cyborg: It took 10 years to perfect and create this machine, we made full use of every piece of our new-found knowledge to micro engineer this object, trying to make this with normal present tech would render it the size of a small sky scraper.
Sam: Explain
Fabricator Cyborg: Its main central component is a captured black hole
Sundowner: A black hole? is that a intelligent choice?
Fabricator Cyborg: Yes, its main component is a miniature black hole which is held in a form of stasis within the device, the circuity itself is incredibly densified consisting of realigned atoms, aswell as these conventional components it also includes unexplained but captured particles from the time hole to power it. We have deemed it a stable device. Its main function is to suppress the “magical” or third party abilities of entities within its range. It suppresses this energy by pulling it into the black hole inside, the way inwhich it reaches this goal are incredibly complex, a mixture of our tech with the time hole and GW’s research.
Sam: This small object denies people such as Reimu their abilities?
Fabricator Cyborg: Indeed, but only when they are in range
Sundowner: And what is the range?
Fabricator Cyborg: Heaven and its surrounding area
Sam: Can this not be extended to a global are of effect?
Fabricator Cyborg: It took us 6 years to amplify its effects beyond that of 1 meter, engulfing the planet in its effect is a unfathomable goal
Sam picks it up off the table, its very heavy, slightly more so than a block of lead twice its size
Sam: Does the range move with it? or is it fixed to Heaven and use this as its power source?
Fabricator Cyborg: Its a completely independent device, its range moves with it, however it is highly recommend to be kept here as a a form of defense for Heaven from the “magical” beings
Sam: Hmmm, I take back my disappointment, this will be very useful in the future very useful indeed
Fabricator Cyborg: It has been named the Syphon
Sam holds it firmly in his grip contemplating the the consequence of its destruction
Fabricator Cyborg: I know what your thinking, there is no need to worry, firstly it is incredibly hard to dent the casing let alone crush it, it is lighting proof, heat proof and obviously water proof, however if it were to be destroyed the mini black hole inside would simply fall out and through the ground, being so small it passes between the atoms of existence, its destruction would create no explosion of any kind or anything for that matter
Sam: Thankyou for this
Fabricator Cyborg: I am glad you like it Sam
Sundowner: Its time we got back
Sam: Agreed
Fabricator Cyborg: Goodbye, contact me if you have any other questions concerning the Syphon
Sam: I shall.
The Winds make there way back to the Think Tanks with the Syphon in there possession

May 17, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT

@Marisa, Reimu, and Fairy Tail,

The insane vampire stops poking Reimu with Laevateinn, and turns her head to Marisa.
… Are you sure she just isn’t sleeping? Maybe if I…
Flandre raises Laevateinn high above her head, and looks down at Reimu. She brings the sword down at a fast speed at Reimu, looking like she’s going to cut the unconscious shrine maiden in half… but she stops the swing a few centimeters above her body, singeing her clothes a little bit. Her eyes caught something else in the area… another little girl with blue hair.
Flandre just stares at Wendy with her scarlet red eyes for a few moments, the gaze feels soul-piercing. Without a word, she holds Laevateinn at her side and walks over to straight in front of Wendy. Flandre speaks these next words in a soft voice, and a smile on her face.
Wanna play?

@The Winds,

Suddenly the lights in the Think Tank room flicker on and off all to familiarly for a few moments. After the last flicker, an all too familiar man has materialized in the center of the room, and next to the middle table.
Hazama: How’s it goin- OH MY GOD, YOU ALL LOOK TERRIBLE!
Hazama backs away in a mocking manner for a bit, before busting out laughing.
Hazama: Ahahahahaha! Oh man, it’s been too long. Those new makeovers aren’t working for you all either. Finally decided that you couldn’t handle being human anymore? Figured as much.
Hazama straightens his hat, and walks over to Sam
Hazama: So, how’s your daughter?

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 04:14PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 04:09PM EDT

OOC:
I said a few pages back that I’d be shifting the appearance of Sam but only when he was actually seen by another character. Seeing as Ive only given one picture of his appearance as he currently is this shouldn’t muck up anything, I just think its more fitting, The person who is actually in the picture is Major Zero as seen in MGS4, I picked him mainly because he created the AI’s and is pretty much the person im basing Sam’s new goals on and because he has the exact same scar as Sam, it just had to be done

BIC:

The odd effects of the time hole led to accelerated ageing, combine that with stress and the natural body took a heavy toll although Sam never gave up entirely on his ((His brain is still the same, heavily modified, implants etc, but his body is mostly his own, the change is purely aesthetic))

Sam: Sigh Its been a very long time since ive seen you Hazama….
Hazama’s laughter breaks the serene silence of the Think Tank which is considered quite a capital offence, everyone is visible agitated by the noise, Mistral has a small shudder and Lloyd gives a stare
Sam: No noise.
Sundowner: I thought you would have forgotten us, we aren’t that interesting
Sam looks up at Hazama as he walks over
Sam: My daughter? don’t patronise me, she is safe and well.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 05:02PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 04:54PM EDT

@The Winds,

He gives a grin at Sam.
Hazama: Oh, right. I shouldn’t be calling her your daughter anymore. You’re too old for that, and she’s probably disowned you since you broke her mind. Tsk tsk…
Hazama then looks over to the table, and sees Monsoon’s brain in it’s cradle. He stays silent for a few seconds, examining it.

Hazama: Looks like you never got ahead in life Monsoon, but at least you’re all brains now.
He walks over to Monsoon’s brain, and picks it up. He then begins to juggle it around like it was a ball.
Hazama: I see that you all have redecorated the place. It looked better before.

May 17, 2013 at 05:10PM EDT

Come my children, let us get inside the Hellium Fortress, where the Balloon Master’ anger increases as his units are being torn apart like a bag of chips in the hands of a hungry teenager. He walks around the labs, towards a huge vault, his greatest creations are stored there. They are happy to see his master return, they know that there’s only one reason for him to return and they are ready to follow his orders. The soldiers around the fortress bow respectfully as the master and his pets approach the streets. Before leaving his lair, he orders the EES to adquire this unknown organization coordinates and send a single message: “I warned you, now pay the price.”

@Sam
Assassin: What do you mean by demand information!? I am willing to help you! Are you even listening to me?…Wow…Talking without my limps is starting to affect my mood…Please…I just want my body back…and information shall be given…(whispers) Or just imagine a giant middle finger as I die..

@Jehuty
The plan worked, the mecha was stupid enough to drive near Johnson. “People are so predictable sometimes, literally jumping and fighting the wolf without even thinking about the correct strategy to defeat such a powerful animal”, Johnson says this phrase to himself as he high jumps, having the opportunity to catch the robot in midair, focusing his strenght in his left hand and aim for the visor of this huge machine. The chances were null, the metal wasn’t soft and his knuckles are broken, but the results? It was totally worth it.

@The Prophets
Spark pulls out a small device out his pockets (He has pockets?) and plugs this little thing into the wall. The device starts to expand itself, taking the form of a screen.

Skarlet: Spark you there? Look, I’ve been thinking..If they are making such a fuzz about our help, I can easily hack their network! It’s one hell of a old dinasour let me tell you, all we have to do is-
Captain Spark: Hurm…They actually accepted…
Sam: (cough)
Assault: Oh hey Cappy! We’ve been missing ya quite a lot!
Captain Spark: Right, the plan people! We need to explain the plan!
Spark turns around, facing the Prophets.
Captain Spark: Gentlemen! Meet three of the best members of my team! This is Sam, a Anthropomorphic Irish Wolfhound, valuable detective also.
Sam: (He takes of his hat respectfully) Hello! Pleasure to meet people from another dimensions…(whispers) I hear a urban myth that your Earth’s dogs are pets. Is that true?
Captain Spark: Thank you Sam! Eyes on the middle, she is one of the best hackers in the world. She was the first one to breach the Balloon Master’s network security! Say “Hi” Skarlet!
Skarlet: Hi Skarlet! (chuckles) Hurm…About the whole err…hacking your network…I was just joking! Seriously guys, never heard about that joke before?!?…(laughs nervously)
Assault: And I am the coolest guy of the party around here. Name is Assault for ya, got a whole squad just for me. Stand aside ladies, becouse once I arrive to Mobious, I will punch the Balloon Guy in the middle of his-
Captain Spark: Thank you Assault! The EES is currently connected to his network, every fog covered area is not safe from this bot eyes. What we need to do first is deactivate the Fog Supressors and slowly retake the cities. The troops need to start at the same time, with the same strenght and the same amount of soldiers. I have no troubles in Mehanical soldiers being destroyed, but the foot soldiers who are still human deserve the right to be freed. Remember, most of his soldiers are mindslaved!
Skarlet: Cities near the Fog Supressors should have factories around, remember the blueprints we downloaded before he ran away?
Sam: Aww Fuzznuggets…They will have tons and tons of soldiers waiting for us…And the Carriers..!
Assault: I am totally not messing with those giant pieces of metal!
Captain Spark: In layman’s terms, destroy the supressors, free the citizens and finally head to the Hellium Fortress…Where I will have to face him. Once you allow my team to teleport, we are going to boost up this place in the name of Justice, we are going to destroy those mindslaving device and are going to end this war once for all!

May 17, 2013 at 05:24PM EDT

As Marisa holds Reimu, supporting her head, she starts to get a weird seeking suspicion…

“… our hearts beating in unison…? Nah, just must be my imagination.”

She leans her head down and listens to them

“Hm… maybe they are. That’s odd. Damn, I feel so calm… no, that’s too odd.”

She pulls the Codec from Reimu’s pocket, one again giving into her Kleptomania Compulsive Borrowing Disorder. She also somehow stole all the toilet paper from the bathroom on Falcon’s Spaceship while nobody was looking, but that’s besides the point.

“Erm… what is this?”

A bunch of numbers are written on the back

“Erm… S, M, G, GT, P. And radio station numbers?”

She twists the nob to the first one, S (Sam) and hits Call.

“… Er… hello? Oh wow, it’s filming my face.”

She takes a second to wipe off a chunk of ash that was stuck under her eye

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 05:36PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT

OOC:

Okay, Marks left the thread. but that does not mean that I also leave this thread too. I know our story line was interesting, but it did not progress. Maybe he comes back, maybe not.

Until now, only I have one Chaos Emerald, and that Marks is not in this thread, I just have only one more powerful enemy …

BIC:

NM: E̶̷͈̥̠̖̣̣͈̙̝̪̅ͩ̿̏́̃̂͜G̢͎̭̲͈̋̑̌̓̐̃̍͐̽̓̽̂ͪͤͤ̅͋́͘͢Ǵ̸̵̨̗͇͙̲͓͚̪͙̱̥̜̰̼͚̼̒ͭͨͪ̓͠M̶̧̪̪̹̠̠̫͎̪̼͕̞͚ͯͪ̃̿ͥ͊ͦ̿ͅẢ̘͈̩̰̠͉͍̣̗͇̫̻̇̿̓̆̄́̑̆̕Ñ͆͑͑͐̌ͮ̐̄҉̹͉͎͈̺̲͜!̸̴̢̯̱̞͕̳̖̟̱͇̗̺͕͑ͥ̑̒̅͒͌͞ Y̔͆̆̽͒͑̅ͦͣ҉̙̬̲͔̝̙̫͚̳̩͔͜͢͡͝ͅO̗͓̥̱͚͔̲̮̰̜̰̹̘̜͇̞̯̙̟ͮ͗͂̀́̇͂̔̂͋͜U͐ͬ̾ͫͭ̀̀̓̅͛ͩ̂ͫͫ͋̏ͣ҉̵̢͕͇̤̼͖͠ ̋̂̆̈̈́͐̍̆̊́̚͏̕͏͎͍̝̰͕A̬̹̺̗͉͈̭ͬͯͭ̃͊̋ͦͤ̅̈́̆͛̐ͬ̈́̎̕͢ͅR̶̯̙͖̆̒̑̃̾ͥͫ͗͝E̶̢̡̅̊̔͛ͯ̂̽̊̑̀̀̃̆ͭͥͪ̐̂̄҉҉̬͍̟̟͔̯̱̗̪̜̳ ̡̠̭̲̹̝̜̪̞͇̱̮̹̝̬̞͙̤̟ͨ͆̌̅̋̊̇̔̒ͦ̂͆͋ͮ̃͑̉̌̚͠Ń͔̰̝̫͈̻̗͉̪̠̜́ͮ́̓̋ͦ͐̊̚͜͡Eͦ̓́ͣ͛҉̡͚̤̘͙̲̭̲̯̣͇͟͝X̡̨̄ͦͤ̆͐̊ͨ̑ͪ̀ͭ̈́̔ͩ̏̓́҉҉͕̫͈̦̥̠̗͓̻̗͖͙͖͓͈̭T̡͚͍̩͈̳̼̱̆̋̑̅̃̋̌̇ͤͮͦ̌͌̐ͥ͟!̲͉̲̠̫̱̲̟͙̖͙͕̯̫̪̙͑̾͒̾ͥ́ͤͯ͊ͪͪ̅͡͝

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 05:34PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 05:34PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Marisa, Reimu, and Fairy Tail,

The insane vampire stops poking Reimu with Laevateinn, and turns her head to Marisa.
… Are you sure she just isn’t sleeping? Maybe if I…
Flandre raises Laevateinn high above her head, and looks down at Reimu. She brings the sword down at a fast speed at Reimu, looking like she’s going to cut the unconscious shrine maiden in half… but she stops the swing a few centimeters above her body, singeing her clothes a little bit. Her eyes caught something else in the area… another little girl with blue hair.
Flandre just stares at Wendy with her scarlet red eyes for a few moments, the gaze feels soul-piercing. Without a word, she holds Laevateinn at her side and walks over to straight in front of Wendy. Flandre speaks these next words in a soft voice, and a smile on her face.
Wanna play?

@The Winds,

Suddenly the lights in the Think Tank room flicker on and off all to familiarly for a few moments. After the last flicker, an all too familiar man has materialized in the center of the room, and next to the middle table.
Hazama: How’s it goin- OH MY GOD, YOU ALL LOOK TERRIBLE!
Hazama backs away in a mocking manner for a bit, before busting out laughing.
Hazama: Ahahahahaha! Oh man, it’s been too long. Those new makeovers aren’t working for you all either. Finally decided that you couldn’t handle being human anymore? Figured as much.
Hazama straightens his hat, and walks over to Sam
Hazama: So, how’s your daughter?

OOC: the one with the blue hair on the island with you and reimu is juvia lockser.

she is with Gray and lucy. the other blue haired girl is wendy, she is with erza and the other dragonslayers flying towards the island. i assume you were refering to juvia not Wendy.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 05:56PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 05:55PM EDT

OOC: Doh. I thought she was with them. Umm… Change what my post said to Juvia then. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 05:57PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 05:56PM EDT

Sam: Flandre would never disown her own father, especially after everything ive done for her. Broke her? she is perfectly fine.
Sam and Sundowner watch as he walks over to the main table witch also has the central control orb hovering in the centre of it, everything from Heavens systems to the AI’s are governed at this table making it the most important piece of equipment to the whole of The Patriots cause, nobody is bothered by Monsoon being juggled even though his eyes can be seen spinning. Mistral and Lloyd watch him like hawks
Sundowner: Stop with the insults on our dignity
Sundowner catches Monsoon before he lands in Hazama’s hands and keeps hold of him
Sundowner: You are nothing but a trickster, a provoker. Your unwanted, leave.

Then suddenly a Codec call of all things is received by Heaven, its fed through the servers and systems and is emulated into the much more advanced and currently used form of communication, digital telepathy, Sam knows who is calling and answers
Sam: I’ll see you soon……
The call is cut and the the transmission location instantly detected, Mistral begins covering the area with her camera feeds, they have little time before the pursuit begins once again

@Johnson,
Jehuty was at dashing speed meaning that when Johnson jumped onto it he was hit with the force of a fully loaded speeding freight train, seeing that Jehuty holds no critical parts in its head it didn’t make a difference

Is this guy some sort of damn idiot?!!
He grabs Johnson from his visor, spins him round at the rate of a disc cutter then lets go sending him flying into a rock at about 60 mph, then to follow up quickly

He charges up and releases a energy ball which rockets ahead at Johnson

@Spark,

Tolerance: This place doesn’t need any “boosting”
Truth: Like we said before this place is of no use to the outsider
Pity: Heaven is only for our footsteps
Regret: We suggest that you teleport your friends somewhere else in the world, where there uses can be better provided for
Truth: Our systems here are unique, running off of unknown sources of unnatural energy from the void
Tolerance: Only we know how to use them
Truth: You help is appreciated but your unorthodox wants make them impractical
Pity: I suggest leaving and setting up your own base of operations

May 17, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT

==>

Hellooooooooo?

Yukari? Um… anyone? You there? I cleaned up the shrine and it suddenly became all sunny when I did it! I think I did it right! Er… The Shrine Doesn’t Smell Anymore!

Reimu gets no reply, and sighs

Er… What now? Do I wait? Er…

She turns back to the shrine. It didn’t take too long to clean it up, but it’s still odd.

… if this is my mind… that would mean Suika and Mima wouldn’t be hiding out in there. Nor anyone else for that matter. Not even those three fairies.

She walks back up to the shrines entrance.

Either pinch myself to wake back up or hang around here until something decides to show itself I guess…

Hm… don’t exactly feel any pressing need to do so though…

“…”

…?

“…”

Hello, somebody in here?

“I was in here the whole time…”

!!

==>

Marisa switches the codec off with an odd look

“Wish Reimu was awake to tell me who that guy was. He’s first on her bloody call list! Wait… what does he mean by see you soon?”

May 17, 2013 at 06:11PM EDT

@flandre

Juvia, Gray, and Lucy are surprised by her request.

Gray: you cant be serious? were actually gonna fight this little girl? Juvia, lucy, get ready.

Lucy: i can’t believe it either Gray. however, this is the girl we’ve been looking for, and Meredith told us she has destructive power so im not going to take this lightly. Juvia you….

they both notice juvia walking towards Flandre

Gray: JUVIA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SHES TOO DANGEROUS!

juvia in a serious tone

Juvia: dont worry Gray. Juvia will be fine.

she walks up to Flandre, they both stare at each other for some time. both of their eyes are as if trying to pierce the others soul. but neither Juvia or Flandre show any sign of backing down. after some time, juvia suddenly reacts to Flandre in the most unexpected way.

Juvia: OOHH MY GOODNESS! YOU ARE JUST THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!

lucy and gray are completely petrified as they try to comprehend juvias sudden affection to Flandre. Juvia goes on her knees and hugs her as if she were her own child while brushing her cheek along side Flandres cheek

Juvia: OOOH, JUST LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFULL RED EYES OF YOURS. AND YOUR HAIR, ITS LIKE GOLD SHINING IN THE SUNLIGHT. AND JUST LOOK AT THIS ADORABLE LITTLE OUTFIT YOUR WEARING. LIKE A LITTLE PRINCESS. OOOH HOW I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER LIKE YOU, WOULDN’T YOU AGREE GRAY-SAMA?

gray freaking out

Gray:WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BRING ME INTO THIS JUVIA?

Juvia continues to smother Flandre like her own while Lucy and Gray try and understand what the hell is going on.

May 17, 2013 at 06:29PM EDT

@Juvia,

Flandre drops Laevateinn on the ground next to her as Juvia smothers her. She smiles and blushes while rubbing her face back against Juvia’s, making cute little noises as she does so.
Ufufufu~
Flandre laughs probably the cutest laugh that she has heard in her entire life right there. It’s so innocent and childish. Flandre then proceeds to hug Juvia back, and presses herself up against Juvia as if she wants more.
Usually she just acts this way towards Marisa.

@The Winds,

Hazama: A trickster? A provoker?
Hazama bursts out laughing again, his loud laughs seemingly echoing all through Heaven.
Hazama: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ahh, ahh… AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh come on, old buddy, you know me better than that!
He comes back to reality shortly after, and looks at Sam.
Hazama: You sure about that, Samuel? Are you really sure? Look at where your own father is. He’s dead because you never did anything to save him. I’m sure that she’ll do the same to you.
He gives a trollish grin at Sam.

May 17, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT

==>

What the hell is it with this ominous lighting all of the… sudden…?

A girl sits in the shrine. She looks almost exactly like Reimu, but are different enough to be twin sisters.

“Mi… ko…?”

No, Miko was my mom. I’m Reimu.

“Rei… mu?”

Right. What is your name?

“Hakurei.”

That’s… that means you are?

“Goddess of this shrine… and the barrier surrounding Gensokyo.”

I see…

Reimu hugs her head

You have always been watching out for me, right?

“I… hear your voice. And I reach out for you… but you never hear mine.”

Hey, I am here now. I can talk to you…

“Just… keep hugging me like that for a bit. It’s been a long time since I felt warm.”

==>

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 07:07PM EDT

@Hazama,
The laugh takes a big effect on everyone, completely disrupting the concentrated peace and silence, One of Mistrals cables blasts out of a socket in the control orb, Lloyd begins to twitch rapidly, the lights on his head casing flashing and glitching out. From inside the Think Tank a low rumbling sound can be heard as the loud laugh travels through the corridors, cyborgs who hear it are immediately alerted and fazed by the sound
Sam: I said that is enough noise. Flandre will always be at my aid if I ever need it, she is happy to help.
Sam downright ignores the comment about his father
Sundowner: Do I have to make you leave?

@Reimu, Marisa,
With the events that are unfolding inside the Think Tank the Winds are unable to get round to organising the pursuit meaning that currently it is delayed

May 17, 2013 at 07:19PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Juvia,

Flandre drops Laevateinn on the ground next to her as Juvia smothers her. She smiles and blushes while rubbing her face back against Juvia’s, making cute little noises as she does so.
Ufufufu~
Flandre laughs probably the cutest laugh that she has heard in her entire life right there. It’s so innocent and childish. Flandre then proceeds to hug Juvia back, and presses herself up against Juvia as if she wants more.
Usually she just acts this way towards Marisa.

@The Winds,

Hazama: A trickster? A provoker?
Hazama bursts out laughing again, his loud laughs seemingly echoing all through Heaven.
Hazama: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ahh, ahh… AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh come on, old buddy, you know me better than that!
He comes back to reality shortly after, and looks at Sam.
Hazama: You sure about that, Samuel? Are you really sure? Look at where your own father is. He’s dead because you never did anything to save him. I’m sure that she’ll do the same to you.
He gives a trollish grin at Sam.

OOC: i kawaii’d hard with that one.

please keep it going like this. its too cute.

BIC:
baffled
Gray: i…i canot believe what i am seeing. is she… hugging her as well?

Lucy: i cannot believe that its actually working. juvia is smothering that demon girl with love and its actually working. i dont think i can understand juvia ever after seeing this.

Gray: no kidding.

meanwhile, juvia picks up flandre in her arms like a baby.

Juvia: oh Juvia doesn’t know what those people are talking about from before. your not a monster, your just heartbroken and you just want some affection and love like any other child would want. but dont worry, as long as Juvia is here, she will give you all the love and joy in the world. how does that sound flandre?

juvia tickles flandre a bit with one of her fingers, she begins to giggle adorably. as she does this, juvia kicks her staff with the back of her heel towards gray and lucy. flandre doesnt seem to care as juvia continues to smother her with more affection.

gray picks up the staff, he smiles for a bit

Gray: heheh, you really are a mysterious woman Juvia, even after all this time.

Lucy: well as long as she is loving juvia right now. we can wait for the others to show up.

Erza and the others can see the island from many miles away. they should be there soon.

@sam
OOC: i think she like juvia more than you now :P

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 07:44PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 07:40PM EDT

Medic wrote:

OOC:

Okay, Marks left the thread. but that does not mean that I also leave this thread too. I know our story line was interesting, but it did not progress. Maybe he comes back, maybe not.

Until now, only I have one Chaos Emerald, and that Marks is not in this thread, I just have only one more powerful enemy …

BIC:

NM: E̶̷͈̥̠̖̣̣͈̙̝̪̅ͩ̿̏́̃̂͜G̢͎̭̲͈̋̑̌̓̐̃̍͐̽̓̽̂ͪͤͤ̅͋́͘͢Ǵ̸̵̨̗͇͙̲͓͚̪͙̱̥̜̰̼͚̼̒ͭͨͪ̓͠M̶̧̪̪̹̠̠̫͎̪̼͕̞͚ͯͪ̃̿ͥ͊ͦ̿ͅẢ̘͈̩̰̠͉͍̣̗͇̫̻̇̿̓̆̄́̑̆̕Ñ͆͑͑͐̌ͮ̐̄҉̹͉͎͈̺̲͜!̸̴̢̯̱̞͕̳̖̟̱͇̗̺͕͑ͥ̑̒̅͒͌͞ Y̔͆̆̽͒͑̅ͦͣ҉̙̬̲͔̝̙̫͚̳̩͔͜͢͡͝ͅO̗͓̥̱͚͔̲̮̰̜̰̹̘̜͇̞̯̙̟ͮ͗͂̀́̇͂̔̂͋͜U͐ͬ̾ͫͭ̀̀̓̅͛ͩ̂ͫͫ͋̏ͣ҉̵̢͕͇̤̼͖͠ ̋̂̆̈̈́͐̍̆̊́̚͏̕͏͎͍̝̰͕A̬̹̺̗͉͈̭ͬͯͭ̃͊̋ͦͤ̅̈́̆͛̐ͬ̈́̎̕͢ͅR̶̯̙͖̆̒̑̃̾ͥͫ͗͝E̶̢̡̅̊̔͛ͯ̂̽̊̑̀̀̃̆ͭͥͪ̐̂̄҉҉̬͍̟̟͔̯̱̗̪̜̳ ̡̠̭̲̹̝̜̪̞͇̱̮̹̝̬̞͙̤̟ͨ͆̌̅̋̊̇̔̒ͦ̂͆͋ͮ̃͑̉̌̚͠Ń͔̰̝̫͈̻̗͉̪̠̜́ͮ́̓̋ͦ͐̊̚͜͡Eͦ̓́ͣ͛҉̡͚̤̘͙̲̭̲̯̣͇͟͝X̡̨̄ͦͤ̆͐̊ͨ̑ͪ̀ͭ̈́̔ͩ̏̓́҉҉͕̫͈̦̥̠̗͓̻̗͖͙͖͓͈̭T̡͚͍̩͈̳̼̱̆̋̑̅̃̋̌̇ͤͮͦ̌͌̐ͥ͟!̲͉̲̠̫̱̲̟͙̖͙͕̯̫̪̙͑̾͒̾ͥ́ͤͯ͊ͪͪ̅͡͝

I don’t think so… just consider this as a new threat to your undead army!
I’ll come back… but I’ll have to end Renegade’s story somehow… for now, wait for my next post, Medic. You’ll be trembling.
P.S. I had all the Chaos Emeralds.

May 17, 2013 at 08:10PM EDT

OOC: It’s a sword now, not a staff. A giant sword.

@Fairy Tail crew,
When Gray picks up Laevateinn, it feels like he just picked up hot coals straight from a fire. It’s extremely hot.
Flandre continues to giggle as Juvia loves on her.
Flandre loves her new mommy~ Ufufufu~

@Heaven,

Hazama: Are you ordering me out, old man?
Hazama vanishes and disappears multiple times around all of the Think Tank room, seemingly blinking from here to there. He then teleports himself in front of Sam.
Hazama: Oh? She’ll protect you? Listen to the old man ramble on about his beloved daughter. I think grandpa is going to have to go to a retirement home soon. Wouldn’t you agree, folks?
Hazama smiles at Sam again.
Hazama: Just LOOK at yourself. Aren’t you the most pathetic little thing to ever be on this planet? Cootchy cootchy koo.
Hazama mockingly strokes under Sam’s chin with his finger for a moment, then stops.
Hazama: Well then… I guess she’s all mine now.

May 17, 2013 at 08:15PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!