Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,303 total conversations in 8,687 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

I SENSE PLOT!
Falcon flies the Falcon Flyer back down to where he left everyone. He, Doomguy, and Kenshiro step outside
SHIT’S GONNA GO DOWN SOON! I MUST SEE!
falcon notices Juvia and Flandre
d’aww, that’s cute!

May 17, 2013 at 08:29PM EDT

OOC: Johnson doesn’t jump in front of the mecha Sam. As I said, he is a man who plans everything he does. He just jumps correctly in the perfect position, enough to damage the mecha’ vision….
Also…
>Rejecting Spark help
Wow! I mean WOW!

May 17, 2013 at 08:45PM EDT

OOC: Falcon left you both in the middle of the ocean. You’re with Deadpool.

May 17, 2013 at 08:46PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OO: His Pimp house in New York

OOC: It’s off the coast of New York.
But it is pretty pimpin.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 08:48PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 08:48PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

I don’t think so… just consider this as a new threat to your undead army!
I’ll come back… but I’ll have to end Renegade’s story somehow… for now, wait for my next post, Medic. You’ll be trembling.
P.S. I had all the Chaos Emeralds.

OOC:
Wait… You have all the esmeralds? Supposedly I had just one, Lyra has four and Renegade One?

May 17, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT

OOC:

Fresh Prince of Mobius.
Now this is the story
All about how
I falcon punched the thread, turned it upside down.
And I’d like to take a moment and sit right here.
*And tell you how I became the Fresh Prince of this thread

In the coast of New Yorkdelphia
Born and raised
With a Onmipotent crow I spent most of my days
Chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool
And not a single war in my neighborhood
When the BM, who was up to no good
Startin’ making trouble and makin’ me look uncool
Foot soldiers everywhere, I got pretty scared
And I got the Falcon Flyer and flew elsewhere

May 17, 2013 at 09:19PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: It’s a sword now, not a staff. A giant sword.

@Fairy Tail crew,
When Gray picks up Laevateinn, it feels like he just picked up hot coals straight from a fire. It’s extremely hot.
Flandre continues to giggle as Juvia loves on her.
Flandre loves her new mommy~ Ufufufu~

@Heaven,

Hazama: Are you ordering me out, old man?
Hazama vanishes and disappears multiple times around all of the Think Tank room, seemingly blinking from here to there. He then teleports himself in front of Sam.
Hazama: Oh? She’ll protect you? Listen to the old man ramble on about his beloved daughter. I think grandpa is going to have to go to a retirement home soon. Wouldn’t you agree, folks?
Hazama smiles at Sam again.
Hazama: Just LOOK at yourself. Aren’t you the most pathetic little thing to ever be on this planet? Cootchy cootchy koo.
Hazama mockingly strokes under Sam’s chin with his finger for a moment, then stops.
Hazama: Well then… I guess she’s all mine now.

The winds pay as little attention to him
Sundowner: Be gone you fool

Sam: We haven’t the time for your little games anymore
He takes the Syphon out of his pocket, the power absorbing device from earlier
Sam: Here is your kick out of the door
Sundowner: Its about time we ousted you
The Syphons effect takes a hold of Hazama, he begins to fade out, losing the ability to materialize his body on Heaven
Sam: sigh Much better….

OOC: Last post for tonight, Gnight all

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 09:26PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 09:25PM EDT

OOC: okay before reading, play this song as you read to set the mood for feels.

BIC:

after Flandre referred to juvia as her mommy, something hits her. like a needle going through her heart. her mood goes from cheerful and happy, slowly to sadness and depression. her change of emotions triggers her water magic to form rain clouds over the island. as tears start to flow from her eyes, the rain begins to pur down onto everyone. she realizes that the love and affection she is showing towards flandre are the same feelings she wanted as a child while growing up as an orphan due to her years of being neglected and unwanted by her peers.

juvia is lost in the memories of her past

being born with her water magic, she was also cursed by it to have the rain follow her no matter where she went. this led to her being unwanted by everyone. she eventually ended up being raised in an orphanage after her parents abandoned her as a baby. the kids there wouldn’t take her anywhere due to the fact that she would bring the rain that always followed her. they would make fun of her and call her names and nick named her “the bringer of gloom” due to the gloomy mood her rain brings to people.

she developed a hobby of knitting and sewing little dolls to help cheer her up. it seemed to work for some time because it actually helped to calm the rain down.

however, as time passed, she felt that people started to dislike her more and more, to the point of hating her. this made her much more depressed and unloved that the dolls didn’t help her as it did before no matter how many she made.

as she grew up. nothing had changed. however one day when she was offered to join the Phantom Lord Guild, in which she did as an opportunity to start a new life.

though not long it seemed that some of the other members started to dislike her and the rain she brought with her. the only accepting person was Gajeel, who was a member of the guild at the time.

when fantom lord declaired war on Fairy Tail and made an assault on their guild hall with a mobile fortress. Juvia encountered Gray, who at first she thought of as an enemy. but suddenly was overcame with emotions for him. she realized that she fell in love with Gray, believing that they were ment to be together. however, at one point Gray mentioned how gloomy the rain is around her. she believes that he was just like the others and relentlessly attacked him. blinded by her emotions, Gray managed to defeat her by freezing her in a pillar of ice.

when the pillar broke. she fell towards the water, and in that moment she believes that she was better off dead, knowing that nobody cared about her and wouldn’t mourn her loss.

however, gray manages to catch her before she fell to her death, saving her life. this was the first act of kindness anyone has ever done for her.

after being saved she was reassured that she was destined to be with Gray and Fairy tail. as this happened, the sun broke though the rain clouds. breaking her curse that has haunted her entire life. it was the first time she saw sunlight, it was a moment that she would never forget, and it was thanks to grays one act of kindness.

she was given a new start after joining fairy tail and since then she truly felt like she belonged in a family.

she goes back to what Flandre said to her. she said that she loves her new mommy. for the longest time, what she ever wanted was for someone to say that they loved her.

she looks at flandre. with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face
Juvie: yes. mommy loves you too.

and with that being said, she hugs her with all of her being. she embraces her in her arms, like a mother being reunited with a long lost child.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 10:20PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: okay before reading, play this song as you read to set the mood for feels.

BIC:

after Flandre referred to juvia as her mommy, something hits her. like a needle going through her heart. her mood goes from cheerful and happy, slowly to sadness and depression. her change of emotions triggers her water magic to form rain clouds over the island. as tears start to flow from her eyes, the rain begins to pur down onto everyone. she realizes that the love and affection she is showing towards flandre are the same feelings she wanted as a child while growing up as an orphan due to her years of being neglected and unwanted by her peers.

juvia is lost in the memories of her past

being born with her water magic, she was also cursed by it to have the rain follow her no matter where she went. this led to her being unwanted by everyone. she eventually ended up being raised in an orphanage after her parents abandoned her as a baby. the kids there wouldn’t take her anywhere due to the fact that she would bring the rain that always followed her. they would make fun of her and call her names and nick named her “the bringer of gloom” due to the gloomy mood her rain brings to people.

she developed a hobby of knitting and sewing little dolls to help cheer her up. it seemed to work for some time because it actually helped to calm the rain down.

however, as time passed, she felt that people started to dislike her more and more, to the point of hating her. this made her much more depressed and unloved that the dolls didn’t help her as it did before no matter how many she made.

as she grew up. nothing had changed. however one day when she was offered to join the Phantom Lord Guild, in which she did as an opportunity to start a new life.

though not long it seemed that some of the other members started to dislike her and the rain she brought with her. the only accepting person was Gajeel, who was a member of the guild at the time.

when fantom lord declaired war on Fairy Tail and made an assault on their guild hall with a mobile fortress. Juvia encountered Gray, who at first she thought of as an enemy. but suddenly was overcame with emotions for him. she realized that she fell in love with Gray, believing that they were ment to be together. however, at one point Gray mentioned how gloomy the rain is around her. she believes that he was just like the others and relentlessly attacked him. blinded by her emotions, Gray managed to defeat her by freezing her in a pillar of ice.

when the pillar broke. she fell towards the water, and in that moment she believes that she was better off dead, knowing that nobody cared about her and wouldn’t mourn her loss.

however, gray manages to catch her before she fell to her death, saving her life. this was the first act of kindness anyone has ever done for her.

after being saved she was reassured that she was destined to be with Gray and Fairy tail. as this happened, the sun broke though the rain clouds. breaking her curse that has haunted her entire life. it was the first time she saw sunlight, it was a moment that she would never forget, and it was thanks to grays one act of kindness.

she was given a new start after joining fairy tail and since then she truly felt like she belonged in a family.

she goes back to what Flandre said to her. she said that she loves her new mommy. for the longest time, what she ever wanted was for someone to say that they loved her.

she looks at flandre. with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face
Juvie: yes. mommy loves you too.

and with that being said, she hugs her with all of her being. she embraces her in her arms, like a mother being reunited with a long lost child.

OOC:

Obligatory feel post.
BIC:
The… Feels….
A single tears streams down Falcon’s cheek
God damn that tear is so fucking cliche.

May 17, 2013 at 10:23PM EDT

OOC: Yes you KYM User…Tired of getting the feels out of control in this thread? Here, I give you the best medicine against the feel syndrom that started in one of Zarathh post and from that day, feel’ posts are pretty common in this thread. I give you the solution.

May 17, 2013 at 10:24PM EDT

OOC: i guess it was a succes for feels huh?

and just to let you know, most of the other characters have worse backstories than juvia. which in time i will reveal for more feels.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 10:27PM EDT

OOC:
That hit me pretty hard, especially with the music.

BIC:
Flandre hugs Juvia back even harder. She can sense that Juvia is sad about something.
Don’t worry… Flan will stay with you, mama Juvia.
She pushes her head against Juvia as she holds her, rubbing her with it some, and then stopping.
I’ll always be with you… don’t cry.
She smiles, reaching a hand up and wiping a tear off of Juvia’s face.

May 17, 2013 at 10:34PM EDT

OOC: i guess it was a succes for feels huh?

and just to let you know, most of the other characters have worse backstories than juvia. which in time i will reveal for more feels.

OOC: For me, sort of. I just posted the feel pic because, as I just described it, “Obligatory Feels Post.”
BIC:
Doomguy suddenly reappears from behind Falcon’s house. If one could see behind the mask, he has a maniacal grin, Just like if he had just grabbed a berserk pack.
Rip and Tear, Rip and Tear…
Doomguy starts walking towards the nearest people there, who happen to be Juvia and Flandre
Rip and tear, Rip and Tear…
Doomguy starts to accellerate
RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR!
Doomguy is in a full out sprint (Normal Person speed) Heading towards Flandre and Juvia.

OOC:
Now this is the story
All about how
Feels spread, got turned upside down
And I’d like to take a moment, just cry right here
And tell you how these posts make me cry like a motherfucker

In west Feeladelphia
Born and raised
“Be your AVATAR” is where I spent most of my days
Posting shit, relaxing’ , war is all cool
Everyone fighting becouse no one was really good
When Zarathh and his posts, feels under his hood
Startin’ making “tear post”, I was like “dude”!
Everyone got the feels, in this damn thread
And i ask, “CAN SOMEONE STOP THIS FEELS SPREAD”?

OOC: okay falcon, can you not have doomguy rampage towards us. and spark enough with the anti feel stuff. you guys are kinda spoiling a special moment. plz

May 17, 2013 at 10:45PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Vivi and Crona are on the Leviathan that Masterburner gave me.

(OOC: Probably the only post of the day for me, but to let you know: THE LEVIATHAN IS A LIVING THING. So, anyone “on” it is pulling an Ahab.)

May 17, 2013 at 10:46PM EDT

And so it begins….One of the biggest rampages known by human kind. But, before talking about grossing details, please allow me to please your ears with this fitting piece of classical music as the blood starts to fill the streets of Mobius.

The Balloon Master enters in the field of the battle, glorious and memorable moment for those troop soldiers in his side, and a living nightmare for those who dare to oppose him. Yes kids, keep trying to shoot, keep wasting unnecessary ammo and explotions on these Psycho shields. I will just keep walking towards your “campments”, whistling one of my favourites pieces, a catchy tune you might love. Mozzart, one of my favourite composers.

The advisors, emotionless creatures who protect his Master with the use of advanced psychokinesis. Johnson was right, Mantis’ powers could be used for something. Hours of analizing brain pieces, scattered around the Commander Room, finally they are showing results. In a few hours, cities are taken back, the troops following his Master as he walks in front of the bullet storm, fearless.

The Master holds his targets using his powers. He isn’t completely merciless, he offers them a chance to live. Most of them are killed, painting the walls red, letting their limbs hit the floor and popping like balloons. Those who are given a second chance get a worse treatment: A advisor’ kiss.

Mind if I penetrate your skull slowly as I suck the gray matter out of your organism? It will be painless I promise.

The EES keeps speeding up the factories and keeps the mindslaving system protected.

May 17, 2013 at 10:51PM EDT

OOC: okay falcon, can you not have doomguy rampage towards us. and spark enough with the anti feel stuff. you guys are kinda spoiling a special moment. plz

OOC: I’d prefer to leave it in, but it’ll be dealt with swiftly.
BIC:
As Doomguy is about to rip and tear Juvia and Flandre, Kenshiro slams into Doomguy with a flying tackle.
I’m afraid I can’t let you do that.
THEN I’LL HAVE TO RIP AND TEAR YOU!
Kenshiro presses a pressure point on doomguy’s chest, knocking him unconcious.
And now, back to the feels.
OOC: U OK with this?
Also, I’m just going to mention this: I AM going to get ken to use the Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken, but i’m waiting for a specific character.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 10:55PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 10:51PM EDT

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

OOC: Ok, that’s good and all but… What’s a Leviathan?

(OOC: Essentially, an Egyptian myth unit from “Age of Mythology”. It can transport up to fifteen units and can also attack things by ramming into them if I recall correctly.)

May 17, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC:
@Falcon,
Are you speaking of Jack?
Or me?

OOC: Yes.
BIC:
Ehheheheh, the mathematician’s answer. Nice one, narrator!

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 11:03PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 11:02PM EDT

OOC: im okay with that, i just wanted really good plot development and character building. not just a thread of mindless violence. i want this thread to tell a story.

BIC: the other members finally arrive to the island. they got to were gray and lucy are. they also notice falcon and kenshiro by their ship. erza notices juvia holding flandre.

Erza: is everything okay gray and lucy? what happened?

gray lifts his hand up to jesture erza to quiet down.

Gray, juvia is having a moment with flandre right there. i dont think she will be harming us anymore.

Lucy: flandre and juvia see each other like mother and daughter. at first we were suprised, but however juvias emotions seem to have an effect on her. i think she may have helped fix what was bothering flandre. and at the same time help juvia out as well with her troubles in the past.

the others just stare at juvia and flandre embracing each other in the rain. juvia looks at flandre again after she wiped her tears from her eye. she gives her a heartwarming smile.

Juvia: thank you. and Juvia promise to love and protect you like her own. i wont let anything bad happen to you ever again.

juvia picks up flandre in both her arms, and she stands up to see the others around her. the rain begins to clear up as her mood returns back to normal.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 11:17PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 11:15PM EDT

OOC: is the feels moment over now?
BIC: Now that you little moment is over, we need to get back on the ship. “They” Could be coming for us any moment now!
Falcon and Ken grab Doomguy’s unconcious body, and drag it onto the ship.

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 11:23PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 11:19PM EDT

OOC: Okay, so from what I can gather… Crona and Vivi are on a Leviathan somewhere in the vicinity of Outer Heaven (Or at least above it) and Falcon is fighting someone on a house off the coast of new york?

May 17, 2013 at 11:26PM EDT

OOC: Okay, so from what I can gather… Crona and Vivi are on a Leviathan somewhere in the vicinity of Outer Heaven (Or at least above it) and Falcon is fighting someone on a house off the coast of new york?

OOC: We’re not really fighting anyone, and it’s Captain Falcon’s actual house, on an archipelago off the coast of New York.

May 17, 2013 at 11:27PM EDT

OOC: We’re not really fighting anyone, and it’s Captain Falcon’s actual house, on an archipelago off the coast of New York.

Okay, one last question: Who in all is on the Leviathan?

May 17, 2013 at 11:32PM EDT

OOC: Okay, I’m all cleared up.
BIC:
Vivi gives his headset to Crona because he can’t figure out how to use it, then contacts Meredith
So what do you need us to do.
I never agreed to anything.
Ignore him, he’ll do it. His ego can’t resist a challenge.

May 17, 2013 at 11:45PM EDT

OOC: is the feels moment over now?
BIC: Now that you little moment is over, we need to get back on the ship. “They” Could be coming for us any moment now!
Falcon and Ken grab Doomguy’s unconcious body, and drag it onto the ship.

juvia walks up to the others with flandre in her arms.

Juvia: sorry for making you all worry. everything is alright, lets go with falcon and the others for the time being.

she looks at everyone and smiles. as she looks at gray, he shows a smile towards her as a sign acknowledging her for saving Flandre. juvia blushes a bit as she quickly looks away.

Erza: okay everyone lets go inside of falcons ship. we can discuss our next move in there for the time being.

Gray: by the way natsu, you should hold on to her sword for the time being. its like holding onto fire so it seems like your the only one of us who can touch it.

Natsu: im still confused by all of this but whatever. i just hope we can fight something or someone.

natsu picks up the sword. the heat from it has no affect on natsu due to him being a fire dragon slayer. he is immune to all forms of heat, including the sword.cthen they all board captain falcons ship. though once they take off do they remember natsu and Gajeels motion sickness.

OOC: last post for the night people. this was a great day. gnight people

Last edited May 17, 2013 at 11:55PM EDT
May 17, 2013 at 11:45PM EDT

motion sickness?
Falcon pulls out a gigantic amount of barf bags
here you go.
The Falcon Flyer reaches low orbit
We are now in low orbit. “They” Can’t get us here.
Doomguy wakes up
What the hell happened?
You went berserk. Tried to kill Flandre and the dark blue haired chick, Ken stopped you. Anyways, I think you should stay with us for a while. You’ll be safe here.
Not that i’m trying to be sexist or anything, it’s just that I’ve analyzed all possibilities, and it’d be best if we hang around you guys for now.

May 17, 2013 at 11:50PM EDT

OOC: Okay, I’m all cleared up.
BIC:
Vivi gives his headset to Crona because he can’t figure out how to use it, then contacts Meredith
So what do you need us to do.
I never agreed to anything.
Ignore him, he’ll do it. His ego can’t resist a challenge.

Answers Crona
First, slap each other, really hard.
Second, give up on finding Desperado, or whatever they are calling themselves now.
Third: Go and fight Balloon Master. Can you handle that? You can take the Leviathan to get across the ocean or other large bodies of water, but I hope you guys don’t mind pulling a Jonah.
(OOC: Last post from me for tonight you guys, I probably won’t be able to get on tomorrow, but I’ll see you all in the future!)

May 17, 2013 at 11:55PM EDT

Will do. Hits Vivi in the face he may or may not have
OW! She said slap, not PUNCH numb-nuts.
Contacts Falcon Mister Captain, sir? We’re going to go fight this “Balloon Master” that Miss Meredith talked about. Any advice before we head out?
OOC: I’m probably going to go to bed soon.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT

@Marisa and Juvia,
Marisa can tell that Flandre is still in her Red Moon state. Her eyes are still glowing, and her level of power is still the same. Flandre has just taken Juvia as a mother figure since she never really had one. She doesn’t like to talk about what happened to her parents… some say that the Scarlet Sisters killed them in a flurry of blood and rage while the Red Moon is out. Others say that they died, and the sisters moved to Gensokyo after their death. No one knows what happened to them.

With Flandre and the dangers of her ability to everyone around her, Remilia, her older sister, locked her in the basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion for 495 years.

She didn’t know how to control her ability at first. Whenever she tried to attack her prey to get the blood, she just ended up obliterating them in a confetti of gibs. She went hungry for the first few weeks of being locked up in the basement. Her sister thought that she would eventually take control of the ability, but this ended Flandre becoming malnourished and in poor condition for a while. Eventually, Remilia had to have the maids cook humans for her, and serve them to her with her food. Flandre didn’t really like being locked up in the basement, but Remilia was her older sister, and she had to respect her. She remained in the basement for the remainder of her life… until one day…

Flandre got bold and adventurous one day. She broke out of the Scarlet Devil Mansion’s basement during broad daylight, when vampires are the weakest. Marisa and Reimu were called to take care of the situation. After hours of an intense battle, Flandre lie there unconscious. Reimu is about to do something terrible to the poor girl, but suddenly…

Marisa comes out of nowhere, and cradles Flandre, begging Reimu to stop… After that day, Flandre and Marisa became fast friends. Flandre looked up to Marisa like a child would a mom, but Marisa was too care-free, and treated her as a friend. Although that didn’t stop the two from snuggling, and… other things.

Juvia is the first person besides Marisa and her sister to gain Flandre’s affection like this. Juvia can also tell that Flandre has fallen asleep in her arms.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 12:32AM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 12:32AM EDT

Cheston: Great gods, all this fight against the Balloon Master forces leave me no time for a little steak or just a decent meal..Oh look! A conveniently placed banana…completely silent and unmoved…No one is looking? Excelent, Mister Banana, I’m afraid you will have to die today. Feel the wrath of the high profile murderer: Mister Mouth!
Since Ann Hiro is now a banana, Cheston devours him…

May 18, 2013 at 02:09AM EDT

==>

Reimu and Hakurei stands in what seems to be space, facing away from the planet

“This is the inner wall of the barrier you have been protecting.”

Nothing but charms for miles…

“Not just. Even if you crashed the Sun against this it wouldn’t shatter. It’s just that strong.”

Then… what do you do?

“Everything erodes over time. I merely replace fallen charms.”

Who constructed this?

“Yukari Yakumo.”

Thought so…

“You are precious to her. She might torment you, but even if she causes an unreal amount of chaos, she will always pull you out.”

Yeah…

“Reimu. There is also something else I wish to show you.”

Reimu follows Hakurei though a portal, and they wind up in a hospital. It seems under occupation by whatever troops Sam has stationed in Japan

What? We are back in…?

“We are ghosts to them. They will only feel chilly if they touch you. Now then… follow me.”

Hakurei leads Reimu though the hospital up to the intensive care ward, and leads her into a large room lined with many beds

“This one may strike you as familiar.”

(but with eyes closed)

Reimu, a few years older, eyes closed and attached to several machines

What the…?

“I let very few people into Gensokyo.”

Reimu sits next to the girl

Then… wait… is she…?

“She has been in a coma for over 12 years now.”

… no way.

“Yes way. She has been in a coma for so long her parents rarely even visit her twice a year now. And she has no siblings.”

Forgotten…

“After she showed no signs of waking up… I took your soul to Gensokyo. And your dreams crafted the world a great deal.”

I don’t…

“Gave birth to so many humanoid female yokai. Potential Grandmothers, Mothers, Big Sisters, Little Sisters… though like everyone you where drawn to the other people who I let inside.”

What about Marisa?

“She was born in here, but her father… well, that’s a trip to a jail cell.”

… I would rather pass… but why…? Why show this to me…?

“Because your willpower still lives on in this girl. Even if she where to die right now, you would continue living in Gensokyo. She has more willpower than anyone alive or dead.”

What if I merged with her?

“You surrender your interesting life, and wake up to a family who can’t feel happy for what is now a burden they don’t understand.”

I see… if these guys around me figured out my connection to her…?

“Harm done upon her will not carry onto you. And the equipment they have can’t detect any sort of connection without learning the Magic Arts first.”

It’s just a reflex though… unless if you are…

“A Mage like Marisa.”

I see… tell me. What does knowing this do for me?

“She holds a Spell Deck in her heart. You must take it.”

Reimu reaches her hand into the girls chest, and quickly pulls out a deck of 12 cards.

Phantasm Leveled?

“They can’t be used at the moment. You must marry with me first.”

Oh… wait what!?

“It’s the merging process.”

Oh, whew. Thought you meant…

“You can still marry whoever you want. I don’t mind the Polygamy.”

Now you are just being Weird!

Hakurei just smirks

“There is another thing I wish to show you. There is not long before you are awakened.”

==>

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 03:00AM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 02:42AM EDT

I slowly get digested, and provide vitamin K to Cheston.

Captains Log: The digestion trip is a long an arduous one.

May 18, 2013 at 02:48AM EDT

Mistral: I have lost them once more, they have ascended to orbit
Sam: If that idiot (Hazama) hadn’t appeared we would have had the time to storm the island
Sundowner: Well with the Syphon he won’t be bothering us anytime soon
The room falls silent for a few moments
Sam: I need status updates, Mistral
Mistral: Jehuty is engaged in combat in the Arctic with an agent
Sam: He is taking his time, we need him elsewhere
Mistral: The Prophets are negotiating plans with Captain Spark in one of the atrium’s
Sam: I see, and the AI’s? the systems?
Mistral: All systems, global digital censorship and information control are working fine, there are no issues
Sam: The Patriot AI’s themselves?
Mistral:
GW: ACTIVE
TJ: ACTIVE
TR: ACTIVE
AL: ACTIVE
JD: ACTIVE

Sam: Lloyd, status?
Lloyd: The PMC’s are operating just fine now the SOP (Sons of the Patriots) system is active, However there are a few issues
Sundowner: Issues?
Lloyd: The people are curious as to there prime leader, the man who has bought about this great change
Sundowner: They are looking for some sort of role model, a president figure…..
Sam: We don’t exist to the world therefore we can’t reveal ourselves, I knew this time would come, a point where the liberated feel the need to thank there saviours, unfortunately they will never know the truth, the truth that it was us….
A group of heavily aged horrific men who live in the ocean
Sam:….Who saved them from there enslavement….
Sundowner: We need a representative, a strong, prim and proper man to stand as the leader, a magnificent speech giver
Sam: He will be our pawn figure, a puppet that we can use to speak to the crowds
Lloyd: For a time, talk of anyone higher than the PMC colonel was a taboo subject, people shied away from it, but it is a shame but also good that people wish to give there respects
Sam: We need a subject
Sundowner: Someone who is the flawless incarnation of a great leader
Sam: He needs to apply himself to all, no political scandals, no inner power struggles, the perfect single figurehead
Sundowner: We will create one using our cybernetics then implant it with a brain, wipe its memories, feed in all the good traits of a natural born leader
Sam: Indeed, that way he can be fully controlled meaning no outsider will run away with his new-found power like a madman
Mistral: Seeing as there has been no solid government on the surface, putting this person into power should take minimal effort, especially when one is wanted
Lloyd: I have sent a request to the Fabricator wing to construct a cyborg body, work will begin shortly and shouldn’t take long
Sam: Good, notify me when it is completed.
Sundowner: What of Reimu and her allies capture?
Sam: Flandre is working against me, I don’t understand why
Sam is quite upset from this
Sam: I was looking forward to seeing her so much, 17 years of waiting, then she doesn’t even hug me when we meet, I don’t understand why……
Sundowner begins acting odd once more, taunting
Sundowner: I think you might have shattered her mind, she is only a child, and you had changed a lot
Sam: I disagree, she wanted to play…..
Sundowner: Play is a codeword for “kill”….
Sam: She would never kill without a just reason

Sundowner: Do you not remember her massacre of the rookies squad?
How you subjected her to pain? heheheee it was quite a jolt you sent her to bring her to her knee’s

Sam: sigh……She just mistook them for our enemy……I wasn’t subjecting her to pain, I was attracting her attention….
Sundowner: I noticed a leap in her vital signs when you did, it was enough of a shock to kill 3 people…..heeheeheheee quite a way to attract her attention now isn’t it?
Sam: She can be erratic sometimes-
Sundowner: Erratic? when sh
Sam: Don’t interrupt me boy! My treatment of her is of that only the best father would provide, your in no position to question those actions or mock me for making them
Sundowner: Apologies…….I do not fully understand why I delve into that area of conversation, I know she is a sensitive subject of talk, once again apologies
Sam just shuns his word
Sam: Concerning there capture of Reimu and her friend we will wait, waiting is something we specialize in.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 10:13AM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:52AM EDT

OOC: hey falcon, can you give us a brief description of your ship. for example, the size, interior, room space and stuff so i get an idea of where i am before i post.

@sam
dont do anything too rash at the moment. im waiting for the others to post before we continue.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 10:04AM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:57AM EDT

OOC:
Don’t worry Asura im not going to be taking any big actions anytime soon, also……

May 18, 2013 at 10:47AM EDT

In this forum, no one can hide from me. No one.

I wasn’t always this guy. They crossed the line……
One of you has done to me what I’ll make you regret. It’s only a matter of time……
I will find you.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 11:13AM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 11:09AM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC:
Don’t worry Asura im not going to be taking any big actions anytime soon, also……

ooc: now that you mentioned it.

May 18, 2013 at 11:35AM EDT

OOC: hey falcon, can you give us a brief description of your ship. for example, the size, interior, room space and stuff so i get an idea of where i am before i post.

@sam
dont do anything too rash at the moment. im waiting for the others to post before we continue.

OOC: There is the cockpit, then a long hallway with a bunch of doors. The doors lead to rooms you would find in a normal house.

May 18, 2013 at 12:21PM EDT

OOC: how large is the cockpit (no dick references), is it enough to hold everyone in or just a few people?

May 18, 2013 at 12:36PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!