Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,795 total conversations in 8,663 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

The screams from Flandre become even more intense, as her entire body begins to glow in a bright light. It sounds like someone is killing her from the inside out.
Hazama: Yeah, that’s it! Go on! Scream! SCREAM IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE, DESTROYER! LET IT BE KNOWN THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN CREATED MUST BE UNDONE! THERE WILL BE NONE!
Flandre can’t help but yell in agony, it echoing all around.
Hazama: Do you all want to know why I do all the wondrous stuff I do? I do it because I want to see the looks on the faces of people like YOU ALL, when you’re wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery… and all sorts of other unpleasant nouns.
He is referring to everyone nearby.

MOMMY! DADDY! ANYONE! HELP ME!
Hazama: Don’t make this harder on yourself, girl! The first time ALWAYS hurts the most! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He laughs probably the most despicable laugh you all have heard him laugh.
Hazama: Oh, and you’ll just end up hurting her if you attack me! AHAHAHAHA! YES, HURT THE GIRL YOU PLAN TO SAVE! THAT’S CLASSIC!

Her screams are ear-piercing, but the most piercing to Juvia and Wendy

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 10:51PM EDT

Somewhere where the Sewer meets the ocean.
The grand blue. The majestic ocean. This is where I am. Life under the see, not so much different than the land worlds. The beauty of the Circle of life. Even tho I am just droppings, even I appreciate it’s beauty.

May 18, 2013 at 10:51PM EDT

@Ann
Suddenly, the Captain’s ship faces a great monster of the ocean, a creature whose only function is to clean the water depths out of everything….Its the almighty Loricariidae. Fear It’s greatness.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 10:59PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

The screams from Flandre become even more intense, as her entire body begins to glow in a bright light. It sounds like someone is killing her from the inside out.
Hazama: Yeah, that’s it! Go on! Scream! SCREAM IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE, DESTROYER! LET IT BE KNOWN THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN CREATED MUST BE UNDONE! THERE WILL BE NONE!
Flandre can’t help but yell in agony, it echoing all around.
Hazama: Do you all want to know why I do all the wondrous stuff I do? I do it because I want to see the looks on the faces of people like YOU ALL, when you’re wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery… and all sorts of other unpleasant nouns.
He is referring to everyone nearby.

MOMMY! DADDY! ANYONE! HELP ME!
Hazama: Don’t make this harder on yourself, girl! The first time ALWAYS hurts the most! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He laughs probably the most despicable laugh you all have heard him laugh.
Hazama: Oh, and you’ll just end up hurting her if you attack me! AHAHAHAHA! YES, HURT THE GIRL YOU PLAN TO SAVE! THAT’S CLASSIC!

Her screams are ear-piercing, but the most piercing to Juvia and Wendy

OOC: Would it be Okay to interrupt this or do you still want it uninterrupted?

May 18, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT

OOC: I would prefer no one interrupt this. She’s extremely weakened right now from all the pain she’s going through. This process is also irreversible too.

May 18, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT

I begin to evaporate into the air
I have no need to fear. I am one with the air. I cover the surface of many. The Water Cycle is a merciless one. The smallest parts of me will ascend to the clouds. I wait and gather. A storm awaits.

May 18, 2013 at 11:07PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: I would prefer no one interrupt this. She’s extremely weakened right now from all the pain she’s going through. This process is also irreversible too.

OOC: you know, I sorta didn’t want to say this, but could you please give everyone a chance to kick Hazama’s ass? Or do you have that planned? I don’t really want him to be a Karma Houdini.

May 18, 2013 at 11:14PM EDT

OOC:
I have it planned. Everyone will have a chance at Hazama after this.
EVERYONE WHO HATES THE BASTARD GETS A STAB AT HIM.
((Hell, I’m starting to hate him a bit myself.))

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 11:15PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC:
I have it planned. Everyone will have a chance at Hazama after this.
EVERYONE WHO HATES THE BASTARD GETS A STAB AT HIM.
((Hell, I’m starting to hate him a bit myself.))

OOC: I’ll make sure Ken gets the last stab.
and it will be the most painful one.

May 18, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT

ooc: This is all done with the consent of Zar.

Reimu calms herself down

Marisa. Stay out of this. He’s siphoning the rage caused by everything, keeping himself alive with only anger directed towards him… only people who show no emotion or hate can defeat him.

“Since when did you become a Buddhist? One too many visits to Byakren’s temple?”

… Ever since Yukari pulled me from the depths of madness.

Reimu holds up several cards

I will cut the life link. It will stop whatever he is doing in his tracks!

Reimu unleashes a torrent of cards, targeting the rope she sees in her spiritual eyes. It slices Hazama off Flandre and the possession process is stopped.

AND!!

(Replace Remelia with Hazama)

Reimu Dive Kicks him into the ground

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 11:26PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 11:20PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: I’ll make sure Ken gets the last stab.
and it will be the most painful one.

ooc: no, it seems it should be juvia should have the last stab due to her bond with flandre. just do a flury of atatatatatata punches at him.

May 18, 2013 at 11:22PM EDT

@Flandre,
The Crow sits and watches, its head darts from person to person, it scratches the rock a few times, then it locks onto Reimu its beady eyes burning into hers then it turns away….who knows what its thinking, however it feels the people effected most by this happening, it feels like the situation is missing something great, Flandre’s father

Back at the Think Tank in Heaven something strange is happening, the argument pauses
Sam: Can you feel that?
Sundowner: A disturbance in the air
Sam: A dusty smell…..
Mistral: WARNING WARNING!
Sam: Mistral?
All four Winds vanish in an instant

Back at the wasteland where this event is taking place they re-appear, the Winds of Change themselves have been summoned, the people who control the information of the planet, its PMC’s the vast armies that are in them, the AI’s, and are effectively the high-tech Illuminati of the modern era are bought before them

Immediately they wince at the bright sky, not having seen the surface world for over a decade and being old and frail the environment is incredibly harsh to them

Sundowner: Where are we, this isn’t the time hole so we haven’t returned AGH! its so bright!
Sundowner stumbles forward, his old aged body is no longer fit for these terrains or the heat, he begins breathing quite heavily, gasping for air

Mistral: A fatal error has occurred! I have lost control over The Patriot AI’s, request immediate access to control orb!
Mistral is very unstable, she keeps her balance but the cables coming out of her head were severed in the teleporting process, they spark all around her as she twitches erratically

The wheelchair bound Sam ignores the other people and see’s Flandre straight away, he begins moving towards her at a slow pace (electric wheelchair), Monsoon, the brain, is sat in his lap
Sam: It must be by my own will that I was bought here, maybe GW granted me the use of teleportation
Sam: Flandre! Father is here!
He see’s Hazama
Sam: You!
Sundowner: Sam no stop cough get back here! cough
Sundowner hurriedly tries to catch upto him
Mistral follows close behind
Sam: I had no time for you back at Heaven Hazama, I have no time for you now…

And there you have it. The shadowy secretive Patriots that everyone loathes have been dragged out of the ocean and put right in front of everyone out to kill them, however they were not expected to be like this, none of them are capable of fighting nor are they taking notice of anyone else, they are just old weak mad men

OOC: That me done for tonight, gnight all

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 11:37PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 11:23PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

ooc: no, it seems it should be juvia should have the last stab due to her bond with flandre. just do a flury of atatatatatata punches at him.

OOC: That would most likely kill him. A …thing like him doesn’t deserve that quick and painful death. I’m going to be doing something that will leave him crippled for life.

May 18, 2013 at 11:24PM EDT

OOC: @falcon. okay, since the desperado four just arives, shell deal with them insted while the others attack hazama.

BIC:

juvia notices flandre on the ground. her, Wendy and gray run towards her, and she picks her up in her arms. overjoyed to have her back in her arms.

Wendy: is she alright?

gray and juvia suddenly looks at the members of desperado.

Gray: who the hell are you freaks? and why are you referring to yourself as her father?

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 11:41PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 11:37PM EDT

@Reimu,
Hazama grunts in pain as the life link between Flandre and him is severed.
Hazama: GYAH!
He lay on the ground for a few moments, before he ninja flips back to his feet, and pulls out his knives. Hazama raises up his hand at everyone, and flips them all off while activating his BlazBlue.
Hazama: Restriction 666 released, Dimensional Interference Field Deployed! Code S.O.L., BlazBlue, Activate!
A green force field around Hazama deploys. His BlazBlue drains the life force of anyone near him, and prevents any reality altering things from occurring.
Hazama: Let’s get this started, shall we?
Hazama grins, and throws his hat off to the side. His hair is spiky and green. His suit is disheveled and untidy.

@Juvia,
She looks very weakened, and feels very different. Anyone who does not have a sensing of magical presence can feel her power, and those that do feel that she has increased even beyond her Red Moon power. Her true potential has finally been uncovered.

OOC: Also, please don’t one-post kill Hazama. I want to see him suffer too.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 11:42PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 11:38PM EDT

OOC: Please hold up with any major posts until I get back online tommorow

May 18, 2013 at 11:43PM EDT

OOC: Oh, don’t worry. I’ll give him a run for his money.
BIC:
Doomguy notices a supercharge orb
now what do we have here?
Doomguy picks up the Supercharge orb. His health goes to 200%. He then ventures into the Force Field where Hazama is, and takes out his chainsaw.
Ooh, this is gonna be fun.
Doomguy Slices Hazama’s arm off using the chainsaw, then swiftly runs out of the barrier.
OOC: Last post for today.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 11:52PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 11:50PM EDT

over the battlefield
My celestial body, the clouds, begins to get heavy. More, and more of me come back together. Lighting scars the sky for a moment. Thunder follows soon after. I can no longer hold myself together. My body breaks down, and everything within returns to the surface. My gift covering everyone.

OOC:
It’s a shitstorm

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 12:13AM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 12:07AM EDT

ooc: im calling it a night for real. we will conclude our conflict with hazama, desperado. and of course crow and asura shall have an epic reunion.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 12:24AM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 12:23AM EDT

OOC: And just in case anyone needs his appearance now…

May 19, 2013 at 12:49AM EDT

ooc: im calling it a night for real. we will conclude our conflict with hazama, desperado. and of course crow and asura shall have an epic reunion.

OOC Hurm…Just leaving something to refresh everyone’s memories..err..

Meanwhile, in the Hellium Fortress…

Van: Hurm…the madness presence is growing…That idiot must be about to show up…Finally, after weeks of vaporizing futile human flesh, he shall show up…And once I have the chance to face him in combat, I will wipe out his very concept of existance, I will terminate his life once for all, and when there’s no madness no stop the chaos, I will personally eliminate my so called “Master” and these pair of imbecils surrounding me, leaving nothing but energy spreading out of their corpses as I finally take the place as the only governor of this giant piece of dirt!…
He sighs, he takes a sip of his drink. He is the first Anti-S to arrive to the Admi’s bar. He needs to calm down, his chaotic energy is about to melt the chair he is sitting on.
He hears a scream and a laughter, sounds like a underaged female brat crying for his progenitor and a psychotic teenager. God her voice is annoying. Van’s anger grows. He breaks the glass with his left hand, his chaotic energy flying around and vaporizing every shred. He doesn’t feel Asura, he feels something else…A powerful magic presence around Mobius, in a desert, It’s growing.
Van: It must be the vampire…(chuckles) Her playtime is about to begin…
He heads to the Commander Room. In his way he finds fellow Anti Subjects, he just walks past them, they disgust him. He blows Bloodpool’s head into pieces. Why? Ever talked to Bloodpool for more than just 15 minutes? It’s one of the levels of hell, his non-sense will make you comit suicide or wonder about the meaning of your life. The door is open, the talking begins:

“Look at him…Using the dismembered pieces of a useless psychokinetic to build his own pair of toys..Once Asura is dead, he shall have the pleasure to be the next” Van thinks to himself as the finds the Balloon Master with the advisors, gathering the data these disturbing creatures sucked out from the enemy soldiers’ brains.
Van: Sir, I came here with a request.
Balloon Master: It has something to do with those screams and laughs everyone heard?
Van: Yes sir, you see. I recognize the voice of this female individual. Subject 54-
Balloon Master: Flandre Scarlet…I know. The hunters had the chance to analyze her enough to discover something amazing. A hidden potential deep inside this lady’s organism, a power greater than yours and mine, capable of destroying anything and anyone. Not even her respective A can adapt to such a thing. Head to her location, I know that you can sense her. Take the R.B with you, once everyone is busy fighting it and eventually defeating it, we will have a perfect chance to capture the vampire…
Van: Affirmative.
Balloon Master: Something else Van.
Van: Yes sir?
Balloon Master: If this laughering idiot appears along with her too and no one is capable of defeating him, annihilate him. Am I understood?
Van: Her gift shall be delivered and no one will disturb the opening of it.
BM: You are free to go.

And so Van, along with a mysterious pod, head togheter to Flandre location. Van annihilate this, return to this place, I require your assistance in this place…Van’ anger keeps growing and growing. On his way, he destroys a few cities in furious chaotic charged beams.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 01:09AM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 01:05AM EDT

OOC:
Just an update for everyone on my status of being online tomorrow: I will not be on tomorrow for most of the early morning, and some of the afternoon CST. When I do get home, I will continue posting immediately though. Don’t do anything with Hazama or Flandre that’s big.
Flandre is still knocked out from having her true power awakened, and everyone can feel it. It’s radiating off of her.

May 19, 2013 at 01:34AM EDT

Marisa races over to Juvia, quickly running up but backing down again

GYAH! My head! Muh…”

The migraine she gets from being so close to such a massive power is suddenly suppressed by Nanomachines, but they expend their entire Skullcap Supply rather rapidly

“Bleh, feels a bit like Yukari… if she gets the power to blow up boundaries… damn it will be like End of Evangelion all over again.”

May 19, 2013 at 02:12AM EDT

OOC: @falcon. okay, since the desperado four just arives, shell deal with them insted while the others attack hazama.

BIC:

juvia notices flandre on the ground. her, Wendy and gray run towards her, and she picks her up in her arms. overjoyed to have her back in her arms.

Wendy: is she alright?

gray and juvia suddenly looks at the members of desperado.

Gray: who the hell are you freaks? and why are you referring to yourself as her father?

By this point Mistral has had a critical processing failure and has collapsed on the floor, she writhes in the dust still sparking from her head and making loud beeping sounds, however the others pay no attention, Sam makes his way over to Juvia, Sundowner is stood behind him

Sam: I am Sam, her father, give her to me. Now. I won’t ask again.
Sundowner Notices Reimu and Marisa, there current capture targets, the ones they have been after for some time now, however he turns his attention back to Flandre, they can wait…
Sundowner: We have little cough time to spend with you mere surface puppets, freaks? heheheheheee….
Sundowner is really starting to suffer from the environment now, the Winds have little time in this place

Meanwhile the Crow sits atop his rock, watching the entire situation in front of his eyes. The other dimensions are are boring place, conquered by the crow in a time since past they bode no entertainment which is probably why this plain of existence has survived so long when it has been so unruly, He senses Asura’s presence nearby and is eager to battle his old adversary, this time the Crow is only going to settle for the biggest and most destructive one yet…

OOC: Just though Id post an update however I will be out most of the day, ill be back in the evening to get back to it ofcourse (UK time GMT)

May 19, 2013 at 06:45AM EDT

@Sam
gray stands in front of juvia and wendy.

Gray: like hell we will. are you the ones who made her into the monster she is? what the hell did you people do to her to make her like this?

juvia holds on to flandre a bit tighter.
Juvia: Juvia wont allow you to hurt flandre. she has been through too much.

wendy begins to use her dragon slayer healing magic to heal flandres injuries and to help supress her evil energies.

Wendy: guys, ill try my best to see if i can bring her back to her old self. i can sense something is disturbing her from the inside. i think i can save her before its too late.

she refers to the nanomachines that were inside of her thanks to sam. she tries to use her magic to remove them to free sams dominance over flandre.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 10:00AM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 09:56AM EDT

OOC: And im back and ready, although I will wait for other poeple before posting an action

May 19, 2013 at 01:03PM EDT

Falcon walks up to Sam, Sundowner, and Mistral
Hmph. You’re… different since I saw you before. Not just different in body, but brain also. You see, I just realized something: Without you at the helm, the world will collapse. Descend into chaos. and that’s exactly that the Kishin wants. Chaos. Madness. so, if YOU,
He points to the crow
if YOU don’t want the world to descend into madness, I suggest you return these three back to what Everyone who isn’t these three know as “Outer Haven”.
I mean, this is just a suggestion. you don’t HAVE to do it, i mean, you could leave them all out here to die, fir christ’s sake. Anyways, i’m off to beat the shit out of the green guy. Toodles!

May 19, 2013 at 01:15PM EDT

“Quit wasting your energy for a second. Her body has been generating Red Moonlight. This is a Supercharge for Vampires. Your best option is to use a Light Absorb Spell long enough for her to… well, lets just assume Emotion was the trigger. Long enough for her to come to terms with whatever caused her to go into shock.”

Marisa looks up at Sam

“High chance the Old Fart here had something to do with it. So let them talk.”

She then pulls out her Hakkuro and spins it on her finger with an evil smirk

“Unless of course he intentionally caused it. In that case I have full right to laser him into Shikieiki’s courtroom right now~”

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 01:24PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 01:19PM EDT

Observing what has happened so far, she is not exactly happy about this situation
Hazama has officially jumped up from “jerk” to “hang him by his own intestines for simply being that mean”. Not only that, but Asura and Crow have shown up on my radar.
Calls up Fairy Tail
I’m going to buff up your speed stats, just letting you know.
Using her spacey powers, she increases the speed of Fairy Tail. As a Soul of Space, the buffs manifest themselves as a small pair of glowy-floaty wings on their heels.
You’re now able to roll around at the speed of sound.
(OOC:

.)
Last edited May 19, 2013 at 01:52PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 01:33PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Observing what has happened so far, she is not exactly happy about this situation
Hazama has officially jumped up from “jerk” to “hang him by his own intestines for simply being that mean”. Not only that, but Asura and Crow have shown up on my radar.
Calls up Fairy Tail
I’m going to buff up your speed stats, just letting you know.
Using her spacey powers, she increases the speed of Fairy Tail. As a Soul of Space, the buffs manifest themselves as a small pair of glowy-floaty wings on their heels.
You’re now able to roll around at the speed of sound.
(OOC:

.)

OOC:

May 19, 2013 at 01:38PM EDT

@Falcon,
The God Crow looks at Falcon and takes in his words, he is not impressed by having his actions scrutinized by a mortal being, he wishes for them to remain, this is a theatre performance to the Crow he will not interrupt it on the basis that some heretical world will fall into chaos.
The Crow punishes Falcon by setting him on fire for 3 seconds then removing the flames and damage, just for merely being addressed

@Marisa,
Sam: There is nothing wrong with Flandre her only issue is being captive to you fools. Now silence.
The nanomachines within Marisa react, jamming her mouth closed
Sam: You will be coming back with me too so you can just wait right here.
Marisa is forced onto her knee’s the nano’s are jolting her with massive waves of pain, it would take some serious willpower to resist such a internal attack, She also drops her Hakkuro
Sundowner: Some new technology, we will be taking this, thank you.
He leans down and picks it up, holding it in his hands looking it over
Sundowner begins having a bit of a coughing fit
They then turn there attention to Flandre and Juvia
Sam: Hurt her? I would never do such a thing, she hasn’t changed in the slightest and how dare you call her a monster!
Sundowner: Sam cough we don’t have much time
He looks upto Juvia
Sundowner: She is Sam’s, his life is dedicated to her putting you in no position to separate them
Sundowner approaches Juvia, standing right in front of her, he is adamant to get this situation over and dealt with as quickly as possible, he holds out his arms
Sam: Return her.
Mistral has now stopped writhing and sparking and is now completely still, lying on the dusty ground, Monsoon is still in Sam lap

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 01:54PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 01:43PM EDT

OOC: Before blowing everyone into pieces I would have liked to seen Juvia and Marisa’s reaction

May 19, 2013 at 02:03PM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC: Before blowing everyone into pieces I would have liked to seen Juvia and Marisa’s reaction

OOC: We can place those events before the blast.

May 19, 2013 at 02:06PM EDT

Ooc: guys im away from my computer. Ill be back on in a few hours to post pics and stuff. Hold off on anything really big. And hold off on any direct actions towards anyone of fairy tail. Please i dont want to return to have a million things to deal with. Falcon cancel that last post with the demons until every one has had some dialogue before the actual fighting begins.

May 19, 2013 at 02:09PM EDT

OOC: Done. I’ll do that later, then.
In other words, I con’t do jack shit right now. Zar’s gone, and Now you’re leaving, Asura.

May 19, 2013 at 02:11PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

(Time stops for everyone, the following images will be seen by everyone in this thread)
Ladies…fellow gentlemen…seems like you are stuck in a endless circle of life and death, no regrets or unforeseen consequences…Don’t you think? Becouse…after all…It’s much easier to destroy than create…in such a short…small…time span…

While I do approve the use of…certain actions for certain events…this pair of unthought paths you have decided to follow have gained quite a …disapproval among my benefactors…We agreed to not interfer…until now…

I am really impressed how far you have made it, to a point where’s almost no room for doubt…Gaining quite a reputation since your…first day started but as progress was made…you were slowly missing the line…“jumping” out of the decisions you were supposed to make…We thought this non-required material of yours would finally cease to exist…but, to avoid further discusion between “them”, I just agreed to talk directly with all of you..a wise advice…a phrase to be remembered…

Over the course of this..organized and prolonged conflict…you have been harming the positive view and concept of reality to a point were some of our…employees…no longer believe in the illusion of free choice…

Desist of those actions that involve a change in the scent of the place where you are standing on…such as remaking it…deleting it…I hope you are understand the gravity of this situation…You have enough time to think and imagine…better alternatives..

Soshite, toki ga ugokidasu…

OOC: In case nobody remembers MY Omnipotent character…
He predicted the future…at page 28 of this thread…
But yet you ignored him…and now It’s happening…

Also hi everyone.

May 19, 2013 at 02:12PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Also hi everyone.

(OOC: )

May 19, 2013 at 02:15PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Also hi everyone.

OOC: I still don’t understand what he means by that.

May 19, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT

Marisa lands confused on the ground for a few seconds, but she finally mutters

“Fool, you are blind. You are so damn blind.”

She slowly gets back to her feet, eyes crazed, occasionally twitching

“Eight Three One One Nine Four, Safety Released, Spell Card Activate. Deep Ecological Bomb!”

She holds up a thick grenade with a pulsating energy aura, her thumb being the only thing keeping it from going off

“Cause me any more pain and I destroy the 7 square miles we stand on!”

She points at her Hakkuro, and it suddenly glows, shooting free from Sundowner and starting to Orbit Her with 3 other Hakkuro’s and two metallic orbs.

Ooc: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you have no clue how much willpower Marisa has. She might as well be Kamina’s Little Sister.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 02:44PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 02:18PM EDT

The Flacon Flyer appears, and Falcon, Ken, and Doomguy silently get on it, lift off, and head into low orbit.
We should be safe now. The demons control the badlands areas, and who knows when a pack of demons might show up there?

May 19, 2013 at 02:21PM EDT

OOC: Might as well continue with a bit of dialogue
BIC:
Marisa regains the attention of Sam, her shouting causing damage to his fragile hearing, he slowly gets up from his wheelchair to confront her directly

Sam: I am the one true good in this world, the one who cares for the people, the one to aid them in there efforts, the one to govern the planet in a striving attempt to free its people from its evil oppressors and there insidious plans, the one who will, in due time, return the world to a stable form of controlled order……We are, The Patriots and I dare you to kill us….

He stands defiantly by his words, protected by a metaphorical unbreakable shield of justice and power, The pain in Marisa’s body begins slowly seeping back, although her will keeps out most of the disabling effect, (just for note it isn’t that painful just provoking)

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 02:56PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 02:44PM EDT

OOC: Technically..,Spark is the only truly lawful good in this thread. Almost everyone here has no troubles in killing or murdering…Just something interesting I just noticed…OH NO JEHUTY I DIDN’T MEAN TO-

Incoming Cyborg Hell post, since Zarathh isn’t around, hilarious stuff shall be posted.

May 19, 2013 at 02:55PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Technically..,Spark is the only truly lawful good in this thread. Almost everyone here has no troubles in killing or murdering…Just something interesting I just noticed…OH NO JEHUTY I DIDN’T MEAN TO-

Incoming Cyborg Hell post, since Zarathh isn’t around, hilarious stuff shall be posted.

OOC: I’m pretty sure Falcon Hasn’t killed anyone either. Before he gained the ability to break the fourth wall, I would put him in lawful good, but Now I sorta consider him lawful neutral.

May 19, 2013 at 03:06PM EDT

Ooc: fairy tail are chaotic good. They always fight for good, but have a tendancy to destroy stuff around them without a second thought. Im on phone still

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT

OOC: I’m pretty sure Falcon Hasn’t killed anyone either. Before he gained the ability to break the fourth wall, I would put him in lawful good, but Now I sorta consider him lawful neutral.

OOC:

Blood Falcon: YOU LIAR! YOU BLOODY SNAPPED MY NECK! ONCE I FIND YOUR FACE AGAIN, I WILL PUNCH THE TOENAILS OUT OF YOU AND EAT YOUR HEART

May 19, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT

(OOC: I’m not sure where I would go in the alignment system. Maybe neutral good or true neutral? I don’t think I’ve killed anyone yet.)

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 03:15PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 03:15PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC:

Blood Falcon: YOU LIAR! YOU BLOODY SNAPPED MY NECK! ONCE I FIND YOUR FACE AGAIN, I WILL PUNCH THE TOENAILS OUT OF YOU AND EAT YOUR HEART

OOC: so I forgot about that.
But, Spark has killed too!
well, almost killed.
remember earlier in the thread? when nobody gave two shits about your storyline? You nearly killed the Balloon Master!

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 03:17PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 03:16PM EDT

OOC: so I forgot about that.
But, Spark has killed too!
well, almost killed.
remember earlier in the thread? when nobody gave two shits about your storyline? You nearly killed the Balloon Master!

OOC: Nearly, he didn’t intend to kill him. Spark believes everyone deservers an opportunity..even someone as devilish as the BM

May 19, 2013 at 03:43PM EDT

Marisa Smirks at Sam and his sudden inclination to stand. All she would have to do is kick him in the shins and he’s likely snap his spine upon hitting the ground

“I guess I was wrong. If I sent you to your judgement you would land a date with the court lady. The instant you started suppressing Free Will you became a villain in my book.”

One of the Metalic Orbs shoots a laser at Sundowner, hitting him in an area that would usually be vital and knocking him flat

“You don’t know her nature because she hasn’t tried to kill you yet. If you really do have a relationship with her… well, I can’t kill you then, otherwise she will kill me.”

She snaps, and suddenly all the Hakkuro’s turn to Flandre.

“I exterminate dangerous Yokai for a living. She knows Boundary Perception now. She can destroy stuff such as ‘life’ ‘willpower’ ‘society’ ‘knowledge’ ‘everything’ and even ‘delicious food’. You don’t let us get her into a stable state I Master Spark her right now.”

Ooc: Gonna go see Star Trek. Be back later.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 03:50PM EDT

Anyways, after hours of fighting against Hazama and the forces of the Balloon Master, Sam’s old body just can’t take it anymore. He isn’t a young skilled cyborg samurai controlling the biggest resistance group anymore, he is just the head of a decaying organization waiting for his dead. Finally, he passes out, in the arms of his friends and comrades..He wakes up in hell, where the Devil himself has been waiting for him:

Devil: Sam, here you are finally! Alright…Gentlemen?

Evil ghosts start to play a catchy song, as the Devil dances around Sam.
Sam: Oh crap, singing….Mind if I ignore you?
Devil: Ignoring is evil!
So feels spreading!
We’ll find ways to simulate Flandre’s posts.
What a sorry fella! Truly you want tears for your umbrellaaa!
Here at level one in Cyborg Heeeell!
Sam is kicked out of hell, he appears in a post-apocaliptic version of Outer Haven.
Devil: Science is wrong!
So experimenting!
So is the illegal use of nano-machines!
Let’s let Lady Luck decide..
what kind of torture’s justified!
I’m pit force here in Cyborg Heeeeell!
Both of them appear again in Hell.

Devil: Oh! Deep-fried Cyborg!
Sam: JUST TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYY….
Devil: Just remember that innocent hot-chick’s brain!
Sam: There must be cyborgs worse than I…
Devil: We checked around, they really aren’t!
Sam: Then please let me explain, my crimes were merely boyish pranks..

Devil: You tried to control a underaged girl’s mind!
Sam: HEY! She was a vampire! Blame the Balloon Master!
Devil: Please stop sinning while I am singing!
The Devil kicks Sam’s buttcheeks, sending the cyborg to the lava pool. He keeps singing.
Devil: Dark Stuff! Unlimited troops!
You don’t need those things to survive!

Bloodpool: Hey Sammy, time to make some noise! With the last big-hit by the Anti S boys!
Record scratching sounds.
Sam is taken out of the lava by Bloodpool.
Bloodpool: That’s whatcha, watcha, watcha, WHAT-CHA get on level five!

Meanwhile, descending to hell.
Natsuru: I don’t feel well..
Zarathh: It’s up to us to rescue him!
Natsuru: Maybe he likes living in hell.
Zarathh: It’s us who tempted him to sin!
Natsuru: Maybe he is back in Outer Haven?
Zarathh: C’mon Natsu! Don’t be scared! I’m sure at least one of us will be spared. So just sit back and enjoy the ride!
Natsuru: MY ASS HAS BLISTERS FROM THE SLIDE!

Back to the Cyborg Hell.
Devil: Unfair time-travelling!
Digital fighting!
Undetectable stuff and Dirty Mistral Magazines!
You’ll pay for every crime!
With not a single damn smile!

You’ll suffer ’till the end of time!

Enduring tortures, most of which rhyme!

RUN FOREVER HERE IN CYBORG HEEEEEELL!

May 19, 2013 at 04:16PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!