Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,091 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

@flandre
wendy is terrified at the moment. but somehow she understands what she really wants.
Wendy: okay, im sorry. i understand why you still care about him. we had a friend named jellal who was like sam. he was once good but was manipulated to be bad. he did many horrible things to people, he hurt erza and the others. but after they beaten him. he was freed from his controller. when he tried helping us on an important mission to stop a dark guild. they all didnt trust him at first, but because of him we were able to stop them. it was verry hard for us, but eventually, we learned to forgive him for his mistakes and for the things he had done to us. if we can forgive jellal, then im sure we can learn to forgive sam and all the harm he has done to everyone. i just want this all to end as much as you. so ill forgive sam, and ill make sure that the others can understand as well.

suddenly something hits her like a knife in her chest. she starts to cry

Wendy: my friends…….. my friends are in grave danger. i can feel their lives slowly being drained by that green man. PLEASE HELP US. WAKE UP. I DONT WANT TO LOOSE ANY MORE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT. JUST WAKE UP. tears begin to flow from her eyes as she holds onto flandre

@sam

Pantherlilly: NO, THE WORLD DOEN’T NEED TO BE CONTROLLED, PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE THE CHOICES THEY WISH TO MAKE WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU CONTROLLING THEM. WE DONT WANT THIS WORLD TO BE SHAPED BY A FEW. WE SHOULD ALL BE ABLE TO SHAPE THIS WORLD AS A WHOLE. WITH EVERYBODY WORKING TOGETHER TO PROGRESS FOR A BETTER FUTURE!

Lucy: THATS RIGHT. AND SO WHAT IF PEOPLE ARE SCARED. IT IS WHAT MAKES US ALL HUMAN. TO BE ABLE TO FEEL EMOTIONS. TO LAUGH WITH ONE ANOTHER, TO BE ANGRY, TO CRY. THESE EMOTIONS ARE WHAT MAKES US HUMAN, ITS WHAT LIVING TRULY IS. HUMAN BEING MAY BE SCARED, BUT AT LEAST WE CAN HAVE THE COURAGE TO STAND UP TO THE FEAR, INSTEAD OF RUN AWAY FROM IT. MY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW ARE SUFFERING TO PROTECT A COMPLETE STRANGER WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY. AND YET YOU CALL YOURSELF A FATHER DOING WHATS BEST FOR HER. LOOK AT WHAT YOU PEOPLE DID TO YOURSELVES, AND LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO FLANDRE BECAUSE OF IT. YOU DESTROYED THE INNOCENCE OF A LITTLE GIRL. SHE LOOKED UP TO YOU, AND YOU DIDDID THIS. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. ALL OF YOU!

@crow
asura cant help but laugh hysterically
Asura: AHAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!he slowly calms down you honestly think the disease has any effect on me. LOOK AT ME. the foxdie virus shows no effect on asura. as if not there at all my black blood is too powerful to be a host to disease, man-made or natural. oh i forgot to mention one thing. this isnt the real me your talking to.

the lightning and supernova hit asura. but he suddenly disappears when they hit him.suddenly asura is diving downwards towards crow with vajra in his mouth. the asura in the cube was another illusion well planted by asura before the barrier was released. he strikes crow, taking him by surprise. leaving a gash on his back. he flies around back to crow and see crow in pain of his wound.

Asura: you pathetic excuse of a god. do you honestly think i would leave myself open to your silly traps. and that virus never had a chance inside my body. you really need to come up with a better plan if you want to defeat me.

@terumi
Natsu, gajeel, erza and gray are all in agony. they are slowly loosing their life force.

gray is only a few feet away from juvia.

Juvia: J…J…JUVIA. I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME GROANS IN PAIN.GET UP, I KNOW…I KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THIS MAN. IF YOU DONT THAN….THANTHAN WELL ALL DIIIIE!!!

all of a sudden, the water on the ground, due to juvias rain, slash upwards towards the ourobouros’ holding on to the other members of fairy tail, releasing them from terumis grasps. they all fall to the ground. barely on all fours and heavily breathing. gray is released and he is lying on his stomach on the ground. the rain begins to downpour much more heavily than before, causing the area to puddle up with a lot of rainwater. juvia begins to get back up but somehow she is different. gray looks up at her

Gray: Juvia… are you alr.. Juvia?

gray is suprised to see juvia. she begins to limp towards terumi, but she has no injuries. there is something completely off about her now.

Juvia: you…..you tried to kill my friends.

her voice is very monotone. without any emotion or energy. almost like a machine

Juvia: you tried to take away Flandres mind.

she continues to walk towards terumi in a limp, gray and the others members can only watch.

Juvia: but worst of all.

Juvia: you tried to kill my gray-sama.

she is completely void of any emotins or fear. there is nothing left of the old juvia right now.

only madness

OOC:okay, now its just between juvia and terumi. zarath, only go after juvia now, leave the others be. and also this is do or die for terumi. juvia is fucking batshit crazy right now and this is were she is her most powerful. i have plans for a situation for this so just go along plz

guys ill be back in an hour. hold on to any reactions till i get back

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 06:54PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 06:46PM EDT

(OOC: Everyone is out there fighting, and I’m just sitting here watching. On the alignment thing: I think I’m Lawful Neutral, but I’m not quite sure. I think I’ll just be waiting for all the fighting to stop.)

May 20, 2013 at 06:59PM EDT

Reimu and Marisa’s spells are either broken or worn out

“Why is nothing working!?”

BECAUSE THESE IDIOTS LET THEIR ANGER GET THE BETTER OF THEM! I said rather loudly that he feeds off Anger and Hate!

Reimu pulls out another spell

The Love Sign and the Sealing Spells had the greatest effects so far.

“Love Signs, gotcha.”

Reimu invokes Fantasy Seal Spread, and Marisa invokes Double Spark

And a One-

Reimu teleports behind Hazama, shooting Fantasy Orbs all around him, causing a large explosion dome, blocking off escape routes

“And a two!”

Two Giant Rainbow Lasers erupt from both hands of Marisa, completely filling the empty gap created by the explosion dome

“Did we get him?”

May 20, 2013 at 07:11PM EDT

@Pantherlilly and Lucy,
Sam: If the people were allowed to have there way they would run, hide, die…. civilisation would cower down and be executed like an animal, It takes a special kind of help, a boost to make them stand up, The Patriot System is just that. Where soldiers lives were carelessly wasted due to reckless behaviour and lack of experience the nanomachines made them into perfect professionals, they became instant veterans, no need for the cadet corps anymore. We are only human and this isn’t a humane war.
When the argument turns to Flandre, Sam has nothing to say, he simply stands and listens, he knows he has done wrong and that he has failed in his father role, there is no counter argument for him to give other than
Sam:…..I try my best….to protect her…..
He holds his arms out
Sam: I am in no shape to fight, look at me…..I am no longer the person I once was……no longer………Jetstream Sam…..
He takes a step back
Sam: Flandre outlived me whilst I aged and rotted in a time hole…..
Mistral: There is little time left before arrival Sam….
Sam: Good, these people need to know that im not running…..

@Asura,
The attack hits the Crow cutting it in half, the dead corpse falls out of the sky and hits the dusty ground, however in an instant a new crow materializes, a new vessel for the god
The God Crow: The Crow has had enough of your cowardly illusions and trickery!
Asura and everything that is consistent of him and his entity is compressed into a single form, he is then caught by a tether and slammed into the ground 5 times, the final time embedding him into it, another dimensional tear is opened above him and out falls a 25 by 25 ft block of steel, it crushes him into the ground, then as another quick follow up a bolt of lighting strikes the cube and it acts a a huge conductor, blasting Asura underneath, the crows attacks are becoming more rapid now, stepping up the pace

OOC: Last post for tonight, good god fighting Asura, g’night all

May 20, 2013 at 07:24PM EDT

OOC: Finally, Marks is back! I knew it would not be forever!

Meawhile in the Zeppelin

NM: Okay wake up everybody! EVERYBODY! Lets begin the next assault!

Blitz: AND WHAT ABO-

NM: Oh! about your loosed squadron in the other universe? .

Blitz: YES SIR!

NM: Well… I don’t feel the presence of anything on the other side …including the dimension itself

Blitz: What you mean sir?

Herzog: Alle sind tot…

Blitz WHAT!

NM: YES! The entire universe itself has disappeared! HAA!! And all because of that stupid human! He uses the power of the Chaos Emeralds! And the best thing is that I have no longer have to worry about that maggot AGAIN!

Blitz: …

NM: Ohhh don’t blame yourself…

NM: I SAID DON’T BLAME YOURSELF!

Blitz: …!

NM: All, except you, know who the real guilty

Blitz: …Her…

NM: Yesss! The human idiot just followed orders … orders from who?

Blitz: From….

NM: Repeat after me … the horses are to blame.

Blitz: …the horses are to blame…

NM: And why the horses are to blame?

Blitz: B-because…

NM: Because they have power… power from what?

Blitz: The Chaos Emeralds…

NM: And who have that emeralds? Tell me who…

Blitz: …The princip-

NM: NOOO TELL ME WHOO!

Blitz: Lyra, sir

NM: And what have Lyra?

Blitz: The Chaos Emeralds

NM: Yesss, that means she gave the order, she is to blame for everything!

NM: Now tell me, who’s to blame?

Blitz: …Lyra…

NM: HIGHER!

Blitz: Lyra

NM: MORE HIGHER YOU DUMBASS!

Blitz: WAS LYRA!! IS HER FUCKING FAULT! ALL!

NM: AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT HORSE!

Blitz: I GOING TO KILL HER! I WILL TEAR UP INTO A THOUSAND PIECES! I WILL DRINK HER BLOOD TO THE LAST DROP AND I WILL DESTROY HIS WHOLE DAMN RACE!

NM: that’s the attitude" Operator send us to Canterlot! We will start there!

May 20, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT

Everybody just stands around, waiting for the fight between Juvia and Terumi to start.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 09:17PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT

OOC: IT IS TIME.

@Asura,
Gray should have a big gaping and bleeding hole in his back where the Ouroboros penetrated him at, along with chunks of his arms and legs torn out where the other Ouroboros hit him. Erza should have part of her face torn off/disfigured since it was clamped down on so hard by the metal snake head, along with her chest/abdomen area having chunks torn out of it. Lucy is no longer fertile since Hazama kicked her so hard there, and can’t have any kids. Natsu and Gajeel have chunks of their flesh torn out from all of the Ouroboros punishment they were dealt. All of them are still alive miraculously though. Just want to make that clear.

BIC
Terumi can taste the hate and anger that Juvia is generating off of her person. The fact that so much pure rage is being generated makes him laugh even harder at her as he siphons it into himself, and feeds off of it.
Terumi: You mad, Juvia?
The ghost laughs again at her.
Terumi: Yeah, I’ll kill them all! I’ll kill all your friends, your family, your guild mates, erase Flandre’s memories, and do all sorts of other unspeakable things, dear Juvia~!
Terumi sounds so happy at this fact.
Terumi: But you know what? You’ll be the first.
He opens a mass of 20 green and black portals in front of him.
Terumi: OUROBOROS!
Once the words are spoken, the 20 metal snake heads attached to chains shoot out at Juvia, and clamp down all over her. Her life force is transferred directly back to Terumi as the heads clamp down on her, and dig into her skin. She is unable to move.
Terumi: Let’s see that rage, Juvia!
Terumi uses the Ouroboros to pick her up, and slam her back down into the ground with tremendous force, creating a Juvia-shaped crater in the ground.
Terumi: Let me hear you scream, Juvia!

@Marisa and Reimu,
Terumi is caught off guard by both their attacks, taking heavy damage. The BlazBlue’s barrier deactivates from this onslaught. Once the dust clears though… there is a puddle of black and green mist on the ground. It slowly reforms back into Terumi, though it would have been faster if he didn’t take this much damage.
Terumi: NOT YET!
The BlazBlue engages again, putting the barrier back up. He grabs Reimu who is standing beside him, and hurls her straight at Marisa. While she’s flying at Marisa, a wall of portals opens up in front of him. The portals shoot out a storm of Ouroboros heading straight at the two.

@Wendy,
Flandre returns to a calm state once Wendy says she will forgive Sam, and make the others forgive him.
Good… He is a good man. You need to spend time around him to learn about him.
Though when Wendy starts crying again, and mentioning the Terumi, her face turns stone cold solemn… then to one of anger.
Green… man… He did this… HE DID THIS!
With that, Flandre’s eyes immediately open, and she returns to consciousness. Wendy is kicked out of her mind when she does come back to reality.
He turned me into this…
She gets up.
HE WAS GOING TO USE ME AS A WEAPON!
She looks over at the battle, and summons Laevateinn to her side. Her eyes then dart to all of the bodies of the Fairy Tail crew near Terumi.
He’ll pay for this…

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 10:07PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 10:06PM EDT

I wish I could attack him, but his current form seems… ghostly.
Yeah, it seems like that you can’t touch him with normal attacks. So, if he gains a corporeal form again, you gonna kick his ass?
In simple terms, yes.
OOC: Last post for tonight.

May 20, 2013 at 10:13PM EDT

(OOC: Last post for tonight, and a head’s up: I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to check on this over the summer.)
The status screen starts emitting a loud warning noise. Meredith rushes over and checks on it, noticing that Fairy Tail is almost dead.
I take one break to watch Les Miserables, and this happens.
sighs
Whelp, Flandre’s in the game, and I’d better do my part!
Casts Restoration on the Fairy Tail crew, healing them of most of their major wounds, but a few cuts and bruises remain.
Kick his sickly-ghost butt Juvia and Flandre. I know you can do it.

May 20, 2013 at 10:27PM EDT

OOC: thats a bit rough dont you thing. im just gonna say that the snakes left deep wounds on the spots they bit down on natsu and gajeel. erza has a cut across her right eye and across her abdomen. and lucy has went though alot worse physical punishment than just a kick to her stomach, so she is actually fertile. gray has more severe wounds than most of them ill say because the ripped chunks of flesh is way too much. theyll still be hurt very badly, i hope you understand.

@flandre
wendy is happy to have her awake. however, she notices her friends are in critical condition. especially gray. she is completely horrified. she begins to cry again.

Wendy: oh my… oh my god. CARLA, WE NEED TO SAVE THEM. FIRST WE NEED TO SAVE GRAY FOR JUVIAS SAKE!

Carla: OKAY CARLA!!

with that, carla grabs onto wendys back and flies her over to gray. she looks at his mangled body. he is barely breathing. he has wounds in many parts of his body with blood slowly flooding into the ground with the rainwater.

Wendy: gray…. gray.. im sorry i wasn’t here sooner. ill save you dont you, i wont give up on you.

she places her hands over grays body and she begins to use every ounce of her magic to slowly heal his wounds shut. however, the wounds are to severe and so the healing process is slow.

Carla: i know you can do it Wendy. dont give up.

@green haired faggot (sorry, he really pisses me off now)

when the snakes clamp down onto her they do nothing at all whatsoever. when they bite her. the parts that they bite turn into water, not regular human flesh. so they drain no viatality off of juvia.

in a monotone voice
Juvia: your snakes cannot harm juvias, her body is completely made of water so your attempts are futile.

they somehow manage to pick her up and slam her into the ground. when she hits the ground however, she splashes onto the ground and vanishes within the pools of water building up around the field.

he tries to look for her, but she quickly reappears behind him.

when she reforms, she uses the nearby rain as needles that pierce the storm of snakes heading towards reimu and marisa, destroying them before causing any more harm

Juvia: you hurt Juvias friends…… you try to take away flandres mind. and you almost killed Juvias gray-sama. she builds up a massive wave of water from the pools around her. JUVIA WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOOOOUUU!
she uses the waves to shoot herself past terumi. when this happens the waves quickly follow up and smash into terumi. like being hit by a tsunami.
(replace the other person with terumi)

the wave causes so much damage to terumi that it ruptures his bazblue field.

the other members of fairy tail can feel some of their wounds heal thanks to merediths restoration. natsu and gajeels major wounds have healed and so has erzas wounds. however they are still pretty beaten up, but they are now stable. however. Grays wounds are too severe for her restoration. they help stablize his condition, but his wounds still need more time to be healed and wendy is doing everything she can to save his life.

Gajeel: wait. what the hell is this? whats happening?

Natsu: i dont know. it might have been that meredith girl. either way. im still thankful. I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN HEAR ME GIRL. BUT THANK YOU!!!!

erza is crying while her hand is covering her face, relieved

Erza: thank you….. thank you meredith. i dont think we would have made it without you….. im truly grateful!!!

happy flies towards natsu and gajeel very upset.

Happy: NATAUUUU! natsu come quick its gray.

Natsu: what is it happy? whats wrong with gray?

happy is crying as well

Happy: hes…..hes hurt really bad . wendys doing all she can to save him….. but his wounds are too much for just her.

natsu, gajeel, and wendy are petrified by the news. they somehow get the strength to get up and stumble towards gray and wendy.

(masterburner. im sorry im just trying make the scene more drastic than it is. though your healing helped quite a lot. perfect timing actually)

@crow
the crow stares at the block of steel on top of asura. the steel shifts around a bit. suddenly a glowing spot begins to merge from the centre point of the steel block. getting brighter and brighter. then, in an instant. a madness wavelength blast of great magnitude blasts forth from the centre of the plate, it takes crow by surprise and disintegrates his body in an instant. asura
picks up the plate with all of his strength and tosses it aside conveniently next to the other members of fairy tail.

the black blood quickly does its work to fully restore his body to normal in a couple seconds.

he proceeds to fly back up into the air

Asura: awww were did the little birdy go.he says mockingly as he pretends to look around for crows body

@sam
Pantherlilly: human war or not, this is still our battle. wether we may be weak or not. we will still not give up fighting. we dont need special gadgets, or all of the powers in the world. all we need is the courage and will to stand up to those who we may see as our enemy. our guildmates have been through hell fighting those who were our enemies. no matter how powerful they were, we still conquered them. so dont think people need anything outside of their own being to be strong.

OOC: brace yourselves, feels are inbound. play music before continuing.

BIC:
lucy recollects her memories of her own father after sam had mentioned that he failed as a father

Lucy: NO. no you havent failed as a father yet. you still have a chance of forgiveness. however, let me tell you about my father. growing up with my father after my mother died was horrible. we were a really wealthy family, but my father only cared about his business over his own daughter. i couldn’t stand being treated like just a piece of property to him. so when i left to join fairy tail, it was the best decision i made in my entire life. for the first time, i felt like i was part of a true family, even if it was a bunch of strangers. when i found out that it was my father who hired the phantom lord guild to destroy fairy tail and to bring me back home to him. i took it upon myself to go back after and settle the score. i told him that i didn’t need any of the nice thing he gave to me in order to be happy. not the dresses, not the jewels, not anything. and i told him that i would crush him if he threatened my guild again. a few months after that day, our paths crossed at home when he told me he had lost everything. he realized how important i was all of a sudden after having nothing. i took pity on him but at the same time, i still felt sorry for him. not long after that, me and the other members were stuck 7 years in time, and within that time, my friends that were left behind suffered. when i returned i found out that my father died just one month before. i never got a chance to tell him how i really felt. when i went back to my rental home, i had a letter waiting on my bed with a letter from my father. when i read it he told me how he truly felt about me BEGINS TO CRY he said that he was sorry for neglecting me, and he said that he always loved me and would have loved to have said so himself sooner. but i never got the chance, the chance to forgive him and say how i truly felt. BUT YOU STILL DO SAM!!! NOW GO TO HER, BEG HER FOR FORGIVENESS AND TELL HER HOW YOU TRULLY FEEL ABOUT HER. DO IT! BEFORE YOU LOOSE YOUR CHANCE!!!

OOC: last post for the night people. ill be back at work tomorrow. no spoiling the feels moment for the love of god. you know who you are people. great show everyone.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 11:47PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 11:39PM EDT

Lyra: It… it’s gone… completely gone now…

Ash: What has? Did that asshole who punch me bite the dust?
Lyra cannot handle the emotion, and she leaves town hall sobbing.
Ash: Oh, shit… it was something I said…

Mane 6 are within barrier, all helping to set up defenses
Twilight: Discord, you need to defend the south barrier. That leads to the Everfree Forest.

Discord: Does it matter how I defend it?
Twilight: No… wait… yes. Have most of them set up there, and make sure they have these…
shows Discord plans, not visible, however, to Medic (laugh)
Discord: It shall be done!
begins work

Rainbow Dash: So… who are you guys?
referring to Skull and Whisker’s gang
Pinkie Pie: I bet they love parties!
shoots party cannon into the air, Ash comes along
Ash: Hey… how’s the situation here?

Rainbow Dash: It’s all good here, Ash! Hey, look… now I’m 20 percent cooler now!
stares awkwardly at R.D.
Ash: Is that… a cannon?
Pinkie Pie: Yep! Never leave home without it!
Ash: Let me see that for a second…
begins work on yet another weapon

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 07:55AM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 07:29AM EDT

OOC:

IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING MY TIME LEFT ON THIS THREAD:
MY DEPARTURE SHALL BE ON JUNE 2ND.
I only have 10 days or so left on this thread before I have to leave for a summer camp that I am working at. They do have internet though at one place though, BUT I will be busy through most of the days that I am up there, leaving me time to only post at night… around 7-11 P.M CST. I’m sorry that it has to come to this, my friends. I just wanted to tell you all that I’ve had THE GREATEST TIME EVER on this thread. This is the most fun I’ve had on this site ever since my joining of KYM. I am deeply sorry, and I will try to post as often as possible while I am there.

I AM SO SORRY, FRIENDS!

I shall also be busy for most of today too, so don’t expect any posts from me until around 4:30 CST.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 11:20AM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 11:12AM EDT

@Asura,
OOC: Things are about to go….

BIC:
The Crows stays non-existent however his voice echoes around Asura
The God Crow: The Crow has an unwelcome truth that it must reveal……It wiped its memory of this very battle to provide as much entrainment to both of us, you have already been killed and your soul claimed, it is just a matter of time till I have had my fill of joy. Your only a pest to this dimension, you couldn’t possibly comprehend the complexity of a true god, The Crow exists everywhere and it doesn’t, it is everything and it is nothing………The Crow is ALL AND INFINITE!

And with that he re-materializes in front of Asura and pecks him in the centre of the forehead, however this simple peck packs so much force that Asura is launched skyward off of the face of the planet, the sudden velocity gain sends a massive and loud sonic boom around the desert as Asura makes it into space
The God Crow: The Crow will be back for his soul…..(referring to Terumi)
Then it too flies off into he sky, however the force of the peck was as a matter of fact tremendous, the prod of a god, Asura is caught by the gravity well of the Sun and sling-shotted over to Mars, he crashes into the ground with such force that is leaves a huge crater. Ancient previously undisturbed Martian dust is kicked up into the alien sky

The Crow, even thought there is a big difference in gravity, flies down and perches on the crater rim as if still on Mobius, it squawks down into the ditch at Asura
The God Crow: The Crow welcomes you to the the aftermath of disobeying the Crows demand of worship! you see, this once beautiful creation became the host to a heretical race….
It scratches away at the dusty ground
The God Crow: You mortals would call it a “shame”!
The Crow then looks up, a meteor storm seems to be on its way……

@Pantherlilly and Lucy,
Sam respectively listens to Lucy’s story of hardship and takes in her word, However his emotions are still inhibited and still finds it pretty much impossible to come to terms with how he has affected Flandre
Sam: I needn’t beg for forgiveness, she knows that I am her father, she will always know that I try my best….
The ground underneath there feet begins to shake and rumble
Mistral: They have arrived
Sam: You see, im not running……
Mistrals distress beacon was relayed from Heaven by Lloyd to the Pieuvre Armement (Octopus Armament) PMC, it was disguised as a top priority VIP extraction mission requiring there full potential although that is only the story the mere troops will tell you…..

Then after those words a massive division of Pieuvre Armement come marching over the ridge behind The Winds, the battalion is so big that it makes up a solid 15 percent of the French PMC’s overall strength, It consists of many numerous Gekko’s UG’s, reaching just over 100 units, these walk behind the troops then behind the Gekko’s a huge convoy of Stryker carrier tanks, the size of the army is huge and spans about 600 meters across when faced head on and due to the nanomachines the soldiers are perfectly aligned and march flawlessly through the dust

They come to a stop about 30 feet away from Sam’s back
Surprisingly someone very special and very important has turned upto this occasion…….

General Karver
He is the top brass of Pieuvre Armement the true leader of the entire company and because of this he carries with him a atmosphere of respect that even Sam considers. His background is quite obscure however it is said he was raised from a poor background and entered the army at an early age, he was the typical “true soldier” archetype and as such rose through the ranks at a alarming but well paced rate, he has seen many horrors and been in command of many conflicts however this is the first deployment in decades where he himself has physically got involved

He is enthusiastic to be boots on the ground, to feel the army at his back under his command breathes fresh life into his hollow husk of a personality. Additionally, like the other 4 PMC generals he knows of Heaven and Sam’s actual status in the world

He walks towards Sam and stands beside him, his French accent is quite heavy
General Karver: General Karver of Pieuvre Armement at your service sir!
Sam: Welcome Karver, I have orders. This thing seems to be impervious to conventional weaponry. You are not to attack.
General Karver: Understood sir!
Sam: As your “official mission” states you are here to extract me and returned to my safehouse
General Karver: Indeed sir!
Sam: Before this however, we are to stay and get my daughter.
General Karver: Affirmative, I understand perfectly sir.
Sam: Our weapon should be arriving soon….
General Karver: I am eager to see what you have in store sir.
The military division remain still and silent in the pouring weather, the raindrops tapping away at the hulls of the Strykers and Gekko’s, the soldiers stand watching, waiting for command, they are effectively a bodyguard for a vulnerable Winds

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 02:24PM EDT

*Marisa quickly flies towards Reimu, arms outspread, catching her and quickly moving upwards from the last second to fly above the Uruoburos flying at her.

“The other mages seem fine!”

I have a feeling I know who did it… where is my codec?

“Your what now?”

It was a pair of headphones with a caset player thing.

“Nah, haven’t seen it.”

Damn, must have dropped it when we where drugged…

“What do we do? Keep wailing on it?”

Flandre is awake… Damn, another source of Anger. We need to finish him off and finish him off quickly.

“Don’t need to tell me twice. I guess that means letting him stab us or something.”

Yeah… I will do it. I am better at last words.

“Good Luck.”

Reimu warps behind and 10 feet above Hazama, and Marisa flies towards Flandre

“Flandre!”

May 21, 2013 at 03:05PM EDT

@Juvia,
The only reason why his BlazBlue field was ruptured was because he was caught off guard by the attack that Juvia used. However… Terumi remains completely unphased by the tsunami hitting him. The BlazBlue field turns back on. As soon as Flandre awoke, he began feeding off of her extreme hatred for him as well.
Terumi: Yeah Juvia, I’ll do all of that! I’ll make sure that Gray suffers the most! First I’ll drain his life until he’s just a sniveling pile of waste, then I’ll cut off both the bastard’s arms just to hear him scream, THEN I’ll tear out his soul and eat it like a snack!
Terumi laughs at Juvia, her getting even madder at him.
Terumi: And after he’s done with, I’ll do the same to the rest of the pests who you call friends! AHAHAHAHAHA! You mad, Juvia?
Terumi’s middle begins glowing a bright green color for a few moments.
Terumi: Show me your rage!
The ghost spreads his ethereal arms, and fires a *MASSIVE green laser straight at Juvia. It’s so intense that it evaporates all of the water near it, and vaporizes the ground where it is headed at.*

@Reimu,
He turns around to face Reimu, sensing her presence.
Terumi: Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, pet bicth! You still seriously need to get a new outfit though… That one still just reeks. Don’t you ever shower?
Terumi extends a hand to grab Reimu, and throws her straight at Marisa at a high speed.

@Marisa,
Flandre sees Marisa flying at her at a high speed.
What is it?! I’m going to go kill that thing! Oh, and our pet is flying straight at you…

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 06:02PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 06:01PM EDT

OOC: k guise im here but before we begin. zarathh. you’ll be leaving us soon?
Y U do dis

BIC:

@sam

Lucy: wait….. what do you mean a weapon?

Pantherlilly: what is it that your planning to do with this weapon of of yours.

@crow
after asura lands in the crater. he just simply laughs maniacally
Asura: HAAAHAHHAAAHAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ME, MORTAL? your kidding right? what is funnier is that i realize that you have the mentality of an attention craving child. you want people to worship you so badly that you would go as far at to destroy them all just so they can pay attention to you. your followers can only match your stupidity. and being all and infinite. lets see if we can fix that.

asura recreates the madness barrier around himself and crow the size of the entire crater. trapping them both inside a sphere of madness energy that blocks them both in a realm completely cut off from all other worlds.

Asura: lets see you be all and infinite inside this area. you see we pretty much dont exist to the outside world. your completely trapped inside and there is no escape. no more creating your silly rift holes to other worlds, or to blast me with the energy of a supernova. and you cant even use the forces of nature in here. face it, you can never defeat me crow. not now, not ever. so why bother holding off the inevitable?

@green ghost fag

juvia turns around after her attack to notice the green laser heading straight at her. but in a last second, Erza jumps in front of the blast with adamantine armour equipped. Adamantine armour is erzas ultimate armour for defense. when the shields on her arms lock together, they can defend agains any attack, no matter how powerful it may be.

she quickly locks the shields together. when she does, a giant magic circle appears. terumis attack hits the circle and sustains itself on it for a few seconds before vanishing. leaving both juvia and erza unscathed.

Erza: juvia, listen to me. gray will be fine. hes going to make it. right now your emotions are feeding that bastard. you need to snap out of it. if you care about gray enough. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!

erzas words finally reach through the madness within juvia and she finally regains her old self again. she realizes that she had lost herself to the madness due to grays distress and the others. she collapses onto her knees and tries calms down.

Juvia: Juvia is sorry erza….. she truly is sorry. its just… its.

Erza: its okay juvia, i understand. just dont pay any heed towards that thing words. its only poison to us that feeds him. if you dont give in to them. he will become powerless. understand?

juvia looks up at erza with a determined smile on her face as she nods at her.

as terumi is focused on them, natsu is high in the air with newfound vigour and energy insode of him.

Natsu: THE FLAMES IN MY RIGHT HAND an orb of fire ignites in his hand THE FLAMES IN MY LEFT as well as the other. YOU PUT THE TWO TOGETHER. he brings the two together creating a massive sphere of fire all around himself. he then brings the whole thing above himself FIRE DRAGOOOOONS. BRILLIAAAAANT FLAAAAME!!!!!
he hurls the sphere with all of his might at terumi causing a cataclysmic explosion on impact creating a gargantuan crater were he is.
(terumi just got hit by a magical flaming spirit bomb of epic proportions to summarize)

gajeel suddenly appears as well with full magic energy. he is covered in iron dragon scales. his skin is as tough as the scales of the dragon that taught him his slayer magic.

Gajeel: geehee! it was nice of that kishin guy to leave us that hot steel plate of food for us to eat right natsu?

natsu lands back on the ground when he does he creates a fiery explosion that completely engulfs him in unimaginable flames. they slowly take the form of a dragon

Natsu: thats right. ill be sure to give my regards to that kishin guy later. but right now. we have a ghost to kill.

asura tossed the steel plate slammed on top of him by crow next to the fairy tail crew on purpose. natsu and gajeel took the oprotunity to regain their energy. Gajeel devoured half of the steel plate and natsu fed on the fires from the still molten metal that was blasted by asura. their powers increased exponentially thanks to that and are at an even higher fighting strength than when they started.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 07:26PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT

OOC:
@Asura,
Yeah… Sorry. I have to be working at a summer camp this year for five weeks. Don’t worry though. They do have wi-fi, and you get a day off every week. I’ll still be able to post from 7-11 PM CST (Since that will be my off time). I will still be able to post, but I won’t be posting as often. Sorry…

I’m also waiting on Natsuru’s post before I continue with the fight.

May 21, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT

@Asura,
The Crow shows no emotion by being trapped……he is a Crow after all
The God Crow: This dome will be your tomb.
The Crow lands in the bottom of the crater, he is perfectly still however the ground begins to shake…..it is increasing the mass of its own body on an epic scale so epic in fact that the dust around it begins to rise and orbit its body at a high rate, the dust cloud around the crow begins to heat up to heights that are astronomical, essentially making a unbreakable fiery shield around its body, its too hot even for Asura to touch without the appendage being disintegrated, the heat generated begins to fill the dome making it comfortably warm, then as a secondary strike the Crow multiplies itself hundreds of times, these clone crows then rush forth to attack Asura, there talons at the ready

@Pantherlilly and Lucy,
Sam and Karver look at the two when they talk
Sam: Yes a weapon, it is quite a secret although it looks as if the situation is coming to a close
General Karver: Indeed.
Sam: Karver, you are to move in and retrieve my daughter when this demon has been killed
General Karver: Ofcourse sir
Sam: Aswell as Reimu and her friend.
Karver gets out his bino’s to observe the battle
General Karver: and who are these two you speak of sir?
Sam: They are two witches, they work in unison with one another
General Karver: Yes, I see who you mean, are these two friendly sir?
Sam: No, they are to be treated as captives, be warned, they are powerfull, do not let them get the best of you General.
General Karver: I will have the situation under full control. Where shall I have them taken sir?
Sam: The safehouse
General Karver: I understand.
Sam then addresses both Pantherlilly and Lucy
Sam: You know of our plans, I trust you will not stand in our way
Karver puts away his bino’s and bares his eyes down upon them

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 08:04PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 07:34PM EDT

@crow
OOC: tomb not tome (lol gammer nazi moment)

BIC:
asura just smirks as he looks at the hundred crows fly towards him

Asura: MY MY. isnt it getting hot in here. time to turn the heat down a lot.
asura plunges his fingers inside of his stomach just enough to pierce the skin. he throws his hands out of them and out pours many streams of black blood around him. floating in the air as the crows descend upon him. BLOODY NEEDLES! GO! in an instant all of the floating black blood shoots directly at each of the crows. the blood doesn’t react to the intense flames due to their ungodly nature. they bypass the flames and impale each of the crows through their hearts, stopping them dead in their tracks. the flames extinguish as asura retracts the blood back into his own body. as this happens the bodies float there in the realm of space. thh, pathetic. is that all you can do bird?

@ sam
pantherlilly and lucy are confused

Lucy: i dont understand, what is it that you hope to accomplish by capturing those other girls? does it have to do with your physical conditions?

pantherlilly: or do you wish to use them for something sinster?

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 08:06PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 08:02PM EDT

As soon as Reimu passes out of the Boundary of the “Battlefield”, she immediately warps to the other side of the battlefield and flies straight at Terumi summoning a giant blue yin-yang orb and pushes it as she flies

That throwing trick is Old. Same with your Jokes.

Marisa lands next to Flandre

“Should have payed attention. She declared the battle grounds boundary a bit ago. Now then, get on, I have an idea.”

A small portal opens next to Master Burner’s computer, and a womans hand pokes out of it and presses F1

???: “Oops.”

She pulls her hand back and the portal vanishes

Reimu, Marisa, and Flandre suddenly have a bright Gold Aura.

“The heck!?”

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 08:08PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 08:05PM EDT

Notices that Yukari pressed F1, panics a little, and checks on what just happened
What? It didn’t pull up “help”? No, it looks like Reimu has… 100% faith? Does that mean she has monopolized the religious market? I’d better tell her…
Contacts Reimu
Hey, according to my stats, you’ve got 100% faith, whatever that means. You can thank Yukari for that.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 08:14PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 08:11PM EDT

OOC: Fitting stuff indeed

@Asura,
The clones were just a distraction, by this point the God Crow has rose its mass to a ridiculous amount, it then begins dispersing its own body into hydrogen and helium atoms

The Crow has started the ignition sequence for a stellar body, it has effectively made itself into a sun using its own body as a trigger

The God Crow: You thought the God Crow relied so heavily on inter-dimensional portals didn’t you.

Its body and fiery orbiting dust collapse down into a single white dot for a moment becoming a core, the helium and hydrogen elements begin to fuse and then after a few more seconds the nuclear fusion reaction takes place progressing the crow into the main sequence, becoming a fully fledged star, the entire inside of the shield is filled with hyper-heated plasma, the barrier is acting as a seal, keeping the sun trapped yet building up a massive amount of pressure, Asura is now practically inside of a trapped star

You can’t kill something which has taken the form of a sun, containing it any longer will only add more pressure and density, it is already at a Blue Sun stage

@Pantherlilly and Lucy,
Sam: Those two are like a set of keys to a world of secrets
Sam needn’t say anymore
General Karver continues to observer the battle

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 08:30PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 08:28PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Notices that Yukari pressed F1, panics a little, and checks on what just happened
What? It didn’t pull up “help”? No, it looks like Reimu has… 100% faith? Does that mean she has monopolized the religious market? I’d better tell her…
Contacts Reimu
Hey, according to my stats, you’ve got 100% faith, whatever that means. You can thank Yukari for that.

I did WHAT!? HAH! Take that Crow!

Oh wait, Wait, wait… That Means!!

Reimu closes her eyes and turns her back on Terumi as she flies towards him

May 21, 2013 at 08:35PM EDT

@crow
asura cant help but laugh, even as his skin slowly gets burns all over. he just cant help but laugh.

Asura: HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH. you couldn’t have been more easy of an opponent to manipulate crow. your so pathetic, turning your essence into a miniature star. though beautiful, you had just sealed your own fate. asura flies backwards towards the barrier. he phases through it without a problem, leaving crow trapped inside in hin his current state, unable to get out by any means. asura had planned this whole thing very carefully on how to defeat crow during his time of absence. everything couldn’t have gone better for him. he stares at the outside of the barrier with a sinister grin on his face.

Asura: NOW, TIME TO REMOVE YOUR VERY MEMORY FROM ALL EXISTENCE!!! asura screams as he bring his hands out in front of him with fingers curved and flexed, shaping them like a sphere. he then begins slowly bringing his hands together. as he does this the barrier slowly begins to reduce in size with crow still in star form inside. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaahaahahahaa. ENJOY OBLIVION CROW!!!!!

OOC: i pretty much have crow outplayed, outclassed, and in a situation he cannot get out of. im very close to ending this feud but i would like your consent. do you mind if i rid crow once and for all since he has no important roll in this thread anymore other than being a self-indulging asshole? (plz say yes plz say yes plz say yes)

@sam

lucy and pantherlilly can say or do nothing now but wait for the time being. meanwhile they keep their guards up to any suspicious actions that sms forces may take.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 08:59PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT

OOC: The Crow is infinite and all, it can never be destroyed, but I will end the conflict.
BIC:

@Asura,
The sun is collapsed down and implodes instantly, forming a black hole that sucks Mars itself in including the barrier and Asura. Asura is killed in the singularity

The God Crow: You see the The Crow had you planned out also, simply releasing the barrier would have resulted in the entire systems destruction, why would the Crow want its precious creations needlessly destroyed? this heretical fossil is of no use to The Crow, it cares little for these exterminated worlds. The Crow knew that you would compress the star, forming a black hole. It was the most convenient way of killing you
The Crow speaks to Asura in a calmer, educating tone
The God Crow: Your a fool for thinking you could kill me. You see you must understand that the crow has lived infinitely, It has always been, existing in past, present and future, something that is infinitely existing can never be killed as death is just a notion among mortal kind. That is why the Crow seeks entertainment and why it wipes its own memories as it has already had the battle…..infinite times as a matter of fact….The Crow only fights you because it is joyous if it wished it you can be removed from existence without such a flinch of movement, out of mind out of existence.
And with that Asura finds himself back on Mobius, however Mars is still gone and the black hole remains although it is incredibly compressed

Meanwhile, Sam and Karver wait for the right time to strike

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT

OOC: okay, bullshit.

1.“to be infinite and all”. so your telling me that your completely indestructible in every way, shape and form and that you pretty much have the powers of god himself as an npc. that is just too much OP on many levels and that is were i draw the line, im sorry. i even meant for asura to die in the end of this thread.

2. you cannot do anything to the barrier. it literally takes you out of existance while inside of it. asura manages to go through it because he controls it. it is unescapable and you cant do a thing about it. your trapped inside.

so either edit your post or accept your fate.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 09:40PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 09:29PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: okay, bullshit.

1.“to be infinite and all”. so your telling me that your completely indestructible in every way, shape and form and that you pretty much have the powers of god himself as an npc. that is just too much OP on many levels and that is were i draw the line, im sorry. i even meant for asura to die in the end of this thread.

2. you cannot do anything to the barrier. it literally takes you out of existance while inside of it. asura manages to go through it because he controls it. it is unescapable and you cant do a thing about it. your trapped inside.

so either edit your post or accept your fate.

OOC: Yeah, I WAS going to post a facepalm.

May 21, 2013 at 09:32PM EDT

OOC: Listen to the music. It is VERY fitting for what is happening.

BIC:
@Marisa,
Flandre notices the bright golden aura around her.
Marisa? What’s happening?
She hops on the broom, and the two fly off towards Terumi. The two get near to the battle and begin flying around the crater.
Marisa: “See that ring, Flandre? I need you to target that things power source and take it out. Just think about his ‘Sheild’ and eye crush it!”
Flandre: But… I can only destroy physical things…
Marisa: “Trust me, that bastard gave you that power to try and take over the world. Now use it against him!”
Flandre: Okay… Let’s do this!
She gets a big smile on her face. Flandre turns her head to concentrate on Terumi who is in the middle of the crater, and dust storm. She opens her hand, and a different kind of orb forms in it. This one is white, while her others are red. Using her newly found power of being able to destroy concepts, she crushes the orb, in turn destroying the concept of “His Shield”. This destroys Terumi’s BlazBlue and renders it completely useless. Her golden aura disappeared, and it was how she overrode the effects of the dimensional interference of the BlazBlue, allowing her to do it.

@Fairy Tail, Reimu, Marisa, Falcon, EVERYONE AT THE BATTLE
Terumi is hit by entire onslaught of attacks that Fairy Tail hit him with, along with the blue orb of Reimu’s. Moments pass, and the dust clears… Terumi is in a green and black puddle in the middle of it. He reforms even slower this time, thanks to everyone not feeding him anymore. He continues to smile at everyone with the same smile, never leaving… He laughs at them all again.
Terumi: HYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You think THAT would kill ME?!?! Wait…
He quickly looks around, and notices that the BlazBlue field is gone as he stands in the middle of the crater.
Terumi: WHAT!? You little bitch!
He looks up to see Flandre and Marisa riding on the broom, circling around the crater.

Flandre sticks her tongue out at him.
Terumi: Alright! That’s it! You were supposed to be mine! If I can’t have you, no one can, you bitch!
Terumi sends out Ouroboros at all of the Fairy Tail crew, Marisa, Flandre, and everyone else in the battle catching them off guard. Wendy, Gray, Juvia, Natsu, Gajeel, Erza, Doomguy, Falcon, Kenshiro, Flandre, and Marisa are all grabbed by the metal snake heads, pulling them into the crater right next to Terumi.

Terumi: It’s time for a little punishment!
Terumi’s crest appears behind him, glowing a red coloring.

The ghost swings his arms downwards, opening up Ouroboros’ portals under him and all the others. Hundreds of Ouroboros chains shoot out from under him in a cage formation. Everyone in the battle is hit by this attack, including Reimu who is above him. They are all shot high up into the air, and the pure brute force of the attack was enough to break Erza’s adamantium armor.
Terumi: I’ll let you feel the most exquisite pain!
Terumi bursts with green energy, and opens a black and green portal the size of the crater under him. Black and green snakes come out of the portal, and shoot upwards at everyone in the air. The snakes wrap around each other, and begin to coalesce into one giant snake that can be seen for miles around. The colossal snake stares at the people in the air, before opening it’s mouth and biting down on everyone who is in the air. This attack causes massive, if not fatal damage to everyone.

Terumi: Does it hurt? DOES IT HURT?!
Terumi laughs loudly and hysterically as this happens. Sam, Lucy, Pantherlilly, and the troops can all hear his insane laughs, and see the snake from their position.

OOC Again: Please play along. I’ve had this planned… so don’t ruin it.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 10:03PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 09:33PM EDT

Reimu is caught in the teeth of the snake, but doesn’t flinch

Hakurei: “It’s Time.”

It’s Time.

The Fatal Counter Attack activates and Reimu flips over Terumi in Several Explosions

YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!!!!

Several dozen boundary explosions hit Terumi, targeting the basis of his existence. They keep coming, cutting off every possible escape, every possible way he could survive, every possible way he could stay alive…

Musou, Tensei.

And then Combusts in a giant explosion, obliterating Hazama. Reimu stands victorious above the crater before her, looking around before…

My… strength…

Reimu falls out of the sky, and lands next to Flandre and Marisa

“Good… Job…”

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 10:01PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 09:41PM EDT

OOC:
Im not going to dodge anything here.

1. It was made obvious that it was a true god character when it was named “The Omnipotent Crow” then “The God Crow” a long time back.

2. I made a true god character that does absolutely nothing to the plot and makes no interaction with the characters other than yours truly.

3. I can’t let it die when it is what it is, nor for the threads sake, having a god at the ready can be useful for quickly fix things up into canon when the shit hits the fan, referencing the dimension stitching from earlier

4. If you look at the personality ive given the crow you’d see that it isn’t out to destroy everything and everyone, this is the first time ive bought it into combat in over like 40 pages or something you can’t trip me up on it being OP when its been well known now since its creation

5. I gave the Crow a single, concrete moral to stop it from going over the rails, and that is it seeks entertainment hence why it doesn’t use its omnipotent powers..

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Reimu is caught in the teeth of the snake, but doesn’t flinch

Hakurei: “It’s Time.”

It’s Time.

The Fatal Counter Attack activates and Reimu flips over Terumi in Several Explosions

YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!!!!

Several dozen boundary explosions hit Terumi, targeting the basis of his existence. They keep coming, cutting off every possible escape, every possible way he could survive, every possible way he could stay alive…

Musou, Tensei.

And then Combusts in a giant explosion, obliterating Hazama. Reimu stands victorious above the crater before her, looking around before…

My… strength…

Reimu falls out of the sky, and lands next to Flandre and Marisa

“Good… Job…”

OOC: Aww, I wanted the kill!
BIC:
Everyone falls to the ground. Falcon has a gaping hole in his chest, Ken has his legs torn off, and Doomguy looks perfectly fine, except he’s bleeding a lot.
Damn, that hurt a lot…
He spots a supercharge orb near Falcon. He runs over to Falcon, and kicks the orb into him.
You’re gonna need this more than me.
Ken mutters out a few words while regenerating
Don’t… steal… my… lines…

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 09:56PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 09:47PM EDT

@jehuty
ooc: we have already established that there will be no more bullshit moves like that anymore after sparks flip out, it was made clear. no more godlike powers. ive even toned down asura for the sake of the thread. if crow has no more relevance to the plot anymore now that we are intelligent enough to prevent any more bullcrap plot twist. there is no need for him any more. just dump him. let him die and move on. because its kinda stupid how, “oh dimentions are coming together, then a bird comes in, flaps its wings and all is better.” it is beyond pointless if we can make sure to keep the plot as reasonable as possible.

May 21, 2013 at 09:54PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

@jehuty
ooc: we have already established that there will be no more bullshit moves like that anymore after sparks flip out, it was made clear. no more godlike powers. ive even toned down asura for the sake of the thread. if crow has no more relevance to the plot anymore now that we are intelligent enough to prevent any more bullcrap plot twist. there is no need for him any more. just dump him. let him die and move on. because its kinda stupid how, “oh dimentions are coming together, then a bird comes in, flaps its wings and all is better.” it is beyond pointless if we can make sure to keep the plot as reasonable as possible.

OOC: How can you slate me for bullshit moves when you pull out a barrier that can trap gods? the same barrier that had eggman trapped for a lot of pages?

Im not just going to dump one of my characters because you couldn’t grasp that you were fighting a god, what did you expect? for it to just keel over and die?

I have to admit im pretty annoyed that after all the punishment Asura has taken and all the damage he has caused, he hardly has a scratch on him. Then the Crow comes along does pretty much nothing to anyone for a mountain of pages, was then forced to kill Asura because it was trapped in a barrier that could seal away a god in the form of a blue sun then gets slated for being OP…….

Passive aggressive god that does nothing vs mega aggressive Kishin of Madness that will trash everything you have……

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 10:10PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 10:07PM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC: How can you slate me for bullshit moves when you pull out a barrier that can trap gods? the same barrier that had eggman trapped for a lot of pages?

Im not just going to dump one of my characters because you couldn’t grasp that you were fighting a god, what did you expect? for it to just keel over and die?

I have to admit im pretty annoyed that after all the punishment Asura has taken and all the damage he has caused, he hardly has a scratch on him. Then the Crow comes along does pretty much nothing to anyone for a mountain of pages, was then forced to kill Asura because it was trapped in a barrier that could seal away a god in the form of a blue sun then gets slated for being OP…….

Passive aggressive god that does nothing vs mega aggressive Kishin of Madness that will trash everything you have……

Yeah, for once I agree with you.
The Omnipotent crow was someone who basically did nothing, and then when he gets in one fight, (Which wasn’t even entirely his fault) He gets shat on for being OP.

May 21, 2013 at 10:10PM EDT

the members of fairy tail react differently to the snake strikes.

juvia was not damaged at all because her body is composed of water she is bitten but splashed down to the ground without further problems as she slowly morphs back to her old self.

the rest of erzas armour is shattered in the process, but ultimately saving her life and preventing too much damage from being done. she lands back onto the ground on her feet.

gajeel ws left completely unharmed. hazama underestimated his iron dragon scales and the snake completely shattered when it bit him, but not without cracking his armor in a few places. after he lands back onto the ground, with bits of his armour missing.

natsu manages to grab onto the snake with both his hands. raising his flames to unimaginable temperatures, he scortches into ash without too much harm being done to him. he falls back landing on his two feet.

wendy was hit with pretty hard by the snake. not being quick enough, she gets really hurt by the attack. she falls towards the ground barely conscious. Carla manages to catch her in mid-air and brings her safely to the ground. wendy can barely move.

gray was able to wake up a few seconds before being hit by the snakes to respond quick enough. he uses his ice maker magic to cover himself in ice before the final snake hit him. however it only reduced the amount of damage he took, which was still enough to leave him back in critical condition. he is barely awake as he falls to the ground. but happy manages to capture him in the air and bring him to the ground next to carla and wendy

lucy and pantherlilly are shocked by what happened. pantherlilly grabs lucy and and with his wings they fly quickly towards the others.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 10:15PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT

Before the God Crow is able to eliminate Asura, time stops

???: Omnipotent oooneeeeeeeee….You seem to don’t understand the most basic standarts of reality warping and the circle of energy surrounding this complex organization…
During the course of this story of yours, you have managed to interrupt the course of the actions surrounding our…employees…“pocking” their points of view of this reality…Once we warned you about the consequences…the tragic consequences of not obeying these…restrictions…I even talked to you…directly…We thought this attitude of yours would cease..But, to avoid further actions that require a longer process of meaningless considerations by the superiors, you shall be departing from this place…Now sleep and relax, thou omnipotent bird…Your services are no longer required…

Now…Listen carefully Asura…Mark my words…prepare for unforenseen consequences..

And so the God Crow dissapeared

May 21, 2013 at 10:14PM EDT

OOC: I’m gonna miss that little green haired bastard.
Hazama: Congratulations! You all beat me! It only took you nearly 4 pages! I’m so proud of you all! /sarcasm

BIC:
During his moment of false triumph.

Terumi: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… Wha-
He sees Reimu not get eaten alive by the snake, but it’s too late. He is being completely obliterated by the boundary explosions. Terumi screams in anger at her while being devastated. His green core explodes out of him, as he begins to fade away from existence. The cracks on his body slowly crack even more as he disintegrates.
Terumi: WHAT?! NOOOO! YOU BITCH! YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!
After the final explosion, Terumi is gone. There are no traces of him left whatsoever except for a small, shining silver mechanism in the middle of the crater that lay next to Flandre as she crashes down to earth from the ultimate attack.

After his death

Flandre lay next to Marisa, and Reimu. She has a very deep gash in her entire abdomen, and several other deep cuts across her arms and legs. Her clothes are extremely torn. Flandre is very bloodied, poisoned by the snakes, and in critical condition… although she’s still awake for a few moments. She smiles, reaches a bloodied hand out, and grabs the device… she stores it on her person before falling unconscious due to blood loss.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 10:35PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT

OOC: NOW Can I reintroduce Dr. Letz Shake? OR do you guys want to kill Asura first?
Because, If you guys want to kill Asura first, I can save Letz Shake for an “Epilogue” Fight.

May 21, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT

OOC: We’re all lying in a crater bloodied, bruised, gashed, crushed, and nearly dead. Do you think now is the best time for another fight?

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 10:25PM EDT

OOC: no, asura is the final boss, i have though of a perfect climactic showdown for him in the end, he is not to die until the very very end of all of this.

May 21, 2013 at 10:27PM EDT

OOC: well, can I reintroduce him After we’ve been given some time to rest?
BIC:
By now, Ken’s body has finished regrowing.
So, what now?
I think we should get these people healed… I don’t know how, though.
Well, the GSF DOES owe a few favors to me for catching those criminals…
Well, do it!
Falcon calls the GSF on a futuristic looking radio
Hey, guys, I’m gonna cash those favors in. I need a full medical team and a full repair team on Earth-1, right now. Also, just warning you, Mars is now a black hole. A contained one, but still a black hole.
OOC: The troops are going to arrive 3 of my posts from now. Also, last post for the night.
and, I swear to god, I want Asura to be finished off by a Falcon Punch.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 10:32PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 10:31PM EDT

OOC: I just want everyone’s opinions here… but how did you all enjoy the fight? I tried to make it as good as possible on my part.

May 21, 2013 at 10:31PM EDT

OOC: I enjoyed the fight, even though I didn’t do much.
Last post. for tonight. G’night all.
EDIT: OOC posts count for the timer, too.
2 posts until the GSF arrive.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 10:41PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 10:33PM EDT

Marisa manages to remain awake, and plops in between Reimu and Flandre

“Good Work Girls and Guys. Good work. Guh… poison is seeping though my body. Dammit, I am probably going to live because of those stupid min-robots inside of me. Whatever, at least I don’t have to make an antidote this time… bleh.”

Marisa grabs both Flandre and Reimu’s hands before passing out

…Heh… I am hungry and in desperate need of a bath… gah. I guess I am the one who needs to stay up.

… and I know you are watching Yukari. And thanks… nice save.

ooc:

It was enjoyable if not an absolute clusterfuck. But I am used to those.

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 10:35PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 10:33PM EDT

(OOC: Last post of the day, and I liked the fight despite only doing one or two things.)
Watches as Hazama/Terumi loses
Guy got what he deserved.
Contacts everyone on the battle field who helped to take down Hazama
Good job everyone, get some rest for now. I can teleport you all here after you get some proper medical treatment. Again, excellent job, that’s one boss down, an unknown amount to go!

May 21, 2013 at 11:10PM EDT

Meanwhile…In the depths of Hell…

Devil: Hazama! Welcome!…Gentlemen?
Evil ghosts start to play a catchy song, as the Devil dances around Hazama, who is laughing his ass off.
Hazama: Ol’ school song..cool…Mind if I troll you?
Devil:: Trolling is evil!
You will miss it!
We’ll find ways to simulate that feel.
What a sorry prankster! Pathetic attempt of laughing gangster!
I welcome you to this BlazBlue Heeeell!
Hazama starts to imitate the Devil’s dancing style. The lord of hell gets pissed and kicks his ass so hard, he ends up in a arcade Blazblue machine.
Devil: Your movelist is wrong!
So teleporting!
So are the random laughs around the thread!
Let’s let Lady Luck decide..
what kind of torture’s justified!
I’m pit force here in this level twoooo!
Ragna appears
Devil: Oh! idea engine char!
Hazama: JUST TELL ME WHYYYYYYYY!
Devil: You pissed off madness Asura!
Hazama: There must be villians worse than I!
Devil: We checked around, they really aren’t.
Hazama: Then please let me explain, my crimes were merely trollish pranks..

Devil: You tried to kill a little girl!
Hazama: HEY DON’T BLAME ME! Blame the plot raising!
Devil: Please stop bitching while I am singing!
The Devil kicks Hazama to a lava pool. He keeps singing.

May 21, 2013 at 11:18PM EDT

OOC:
>Random omnipotent Gman appears from nowhere
>Removes already established omnipotent god crow
>Wat

OOC: Le music

@Flandre, Marisa and Reimu,
The PMC division thoroughly enjoyed the show, especially the snake at the end
Karver lowers his binoculars
General Karver: An amazing show sir!
Sam: sigh indeed it is general….It is our time to strike now.
General Karver: I see, I will have the capture teams mobilized immediately sir!
Karver roars orders down his radio to the division
General Karver: They are heading towards the target now sir! it should not take long
Sam: Good.
Three Stryker personnel carriers head out to the battle scene, they kick up a dust cloud as they race over to there targets

Sam: After this we will return.
General Karver: Then I will depart and return to my office at the close of this operation.
Sam:…I finally have my daughter back aswell as those two….
The Strykers break hard sliding through the dirt besides Flandre, Marisa and Reimu, the backdoors drop and out rushes a squad of soldiers

However they quickly notice Reimu is still concious but are fast to shoot her with another tranq dart which luckily puts her down. The operation is like art in motion and with supreme efficiency they grab them all and take them inside the Strykers which quickly skid off back up towards Sam location. Whilst in transit the on board medics notice there wounds and immediately begin going about emergency life saving procedures by bandaging the cuts and sewing large gashes
Sam: Time for us to move too, It was good to have you serve by my side general.
General Karver: The pleasure was all mine. Farewell Samuel
Another Styker rolls up next to the Winds and drops its door however internally it is much more luxurious and comfortable, no military equipment or the likes, Mistral makes her way up the ramp and inside, Sundowner is bought up by two troopers as he is still unconscious, Sam stops for the moment to double check that the 3 APC’s returning are okay, he then makes his way in himself, the door closes and the VIP Stryker speeds off with the Winds onboard towards the ocean
Mistral: I have planned Nomad to land at the coast
Sam: Good. We will have everyone loaded onboard and flown to Heaven as soon as we arrive, We can’t waste anytime here
Meanwhile the Octopus Armament soldiers load up into there troops carriers and go racing off the desert, the Gekko’s follow close behind, General Karver takes off in one of his buggys heading back to his command desk job whilst the three Strykers carrying Reimu, Flandre and Marisa follow up behind the Winds VIP one, they are within range of the Syphon and are incapable of using there magic

It is a 4 vehicle convoy, with the Winds at the front, there is a one APC to each captive

OOC: That’s me done, g’night all

May 21, 2013 at 11:19PM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC:
>Random omnipotent Gman appears from nowhere
>Removes already established omnipotent god crow
>Wat

OOC: Le music

@Flandre, Marisa and Reimu,
The PMC division thoroughly enjoyed the show, especially the snake at the end
Karver lowers his binoculars
General Karver: An amazing show sir!
Sam: sigh indeed it is general….It is our time to strike now.
General Karver: I see, I will have the capture teams mobilized immediately sir!
Karver roars orders down his radio to the division
General Karver: They are heading towards the target now sir! it should not take long
Sam: Good.
Three Stryker personnel carriers head out to the battle scene, they kick up a dust cloud as they race over to there targets

Sam: After this we will return.
General Karver: Then I will depart and return to my office at the close of this operation.
Sam:…I finally have my daughter back aswell as those two….
The Strykers break hard sliding through the dirt besides Flandre, Marisa and Reimu, the backdoors drop and out rushes a squad of soldiers

However they quickly notice Reimu is still concious but are fast to shoot her with another tranq dart which luckily puts her down. The operation is like art in motion and with supreme efficiency they grab them all and take them inside the Strykers which quickly skid off back up towards Sam location. Whilst in transit the on board medics notice there wounds and immediately begin going about emergency life saving procedures by bandaging the cuts and sewing large gashes
Sam: Time for us to move too, It was good to have you serve by my side general.
General Karver: The pleasure was all mine. Farewell Samuel
Another Styker rolls up next to the Winds and drops its door however internally it is much more luxurious and comfortable, no military equipment or the likes, Mistral makes her way up the ramp and inside, Sundowner is bought up by two troopers as he is still unconscious, Sam stops for the moment to double check that the 3 APC’s returning are okay, he then makes his way in himself, the door closes and the VIP Stryker speeds off with the Winds onboard towards the ocean
Mistral: I have planned Nomad to land at the coast
Sam: Good. We will have everyone loaded onboard and flown to Heaven as soon as we arrive, We can’t waste anytime here
Meanwhile the Octopus Armament soldiers load up into there troops carriers and go racing off the desert, the Gekko’s follow close behind, General Karver takes off in one of his buggys heading back to his command desk job whilst the three Strykers carrying Reimu, Flandre and Marisa follow up behind the Winds VIP one, they are within range of the Syphon and are incapable of using there magic

It is a 4 vehicle convoy, with the Winds at the front, there is a one APC to each captive

OOC: That’s me done, g’night all

>Random God Crow appears out of nowhere
>STOP HAVING FUN ASURA
>Gman appeared at page 29, not my fault if you ignore everything I say…Speaking of that
>Having troops despite Balloon Master’ rampage just ended
>Going around the world like “fuck you all, ignore every helicopter and every kind of unit”
>In the words of the Devil

Devil: Dark Stuff! Unlimited troops!
You don’t need those things to survive!

Fact: Most BM units are ROBOTIC, my humans don’t respawn…Can’t say the same about yours Samuel, they have respawn points around motherfucking Mobius

AGAIN?
Reaaally?
So Sam, the BM invades Outer Haven and NOPE!
So Sam, Spark goes to Outer Haven and NOPE!
So Sam, Assassin steals a sandwich NOPE!
So Sam, Johnson NOPE!

Samrolling everyday…

Last edited May 21, 2013 at 11:28PM EDT
May 21, 2013 at 11:28PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!