Forums / Just For Fun

309,780 total conversations in 8,348 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC:

@Marks: Why not Nightmare? His minions are weak against a god of chaos… But well, he is in another dimension, finding some old friend, alone. Herzog is in charge of the Invasion and Blitz’s Army will attack Canterlot soon…And remenber, with the Lizard Virus, they are immune to silver and are protected with the black magic of NM.

Last edited May 28, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT
May 28, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT

A man awakes in a hospital bed.
What the… where am I? The last thing I remember is being ambushed by that… thing. god, my head hurts.
He is speaking with an Irish accent.
uhh, I think I’m gonna sleep for a little bit longer.

OOC: Yep. I’m doing it.

May 28, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT

@Sam,

Kokonoe raises an eyebrow as the two near the unnamed man
Kokonoe: Whoa there, easy buddy! We don’t want to hurt you. You look like you just saw a ghost.

Hakumen: Put your weapon down for your own safety. We will not hurt you.
The white-masked man slowly walks towards the man.

Ragna finally finds a place with no refugees around, an old abandoned building. It reeks of mold and disease.
Ragna: … Why did I have to end up in such a rat hole?
He uncloaks himself, takes Blood Scythe off his back, lays it next to him, and sits down against a wall.
Ragna: Meatballs… let’s just hope these aren’t contaminated by the seithr either. There were several patches of the stuff around the city.
Ragna sighs, and opens the food ration.
Ragna: Hopefully these things will taste good despite the age.
The criminal begins to eat the food rations, but keeps vigilant of his environment.

Last edited May 28, 2013 at 08:59PM EDT
May 28, 2013 at 08:59PM EDT

Falcon checks on Henry
Looks like they unfroze Mister Sir Henry Motherfucker a few hours ago. He should be up soon. Like, maybe an hour or so. I dunno.
So… Now what?
Wait… I got an Idea! do something, quick!
He picks up a potted plant, and puts it back on the table
Why did you want me to do that?

YES! IT WORKS!
What works?
You wouldn’t understand, with the whole not being medium aware thing.

May 28, 2013 at 09:08PM EDT

@Hakumen & Kokonoe,
The unknown escapee keeps the gun raised, and continues to back away from Hakumen as he nears, he looks him up and down
?: And I don’t want to hurt you…..so shut it….and don’t come any nearer unless you want a 9mm round lodged in your face…..im tired of this chasing crap….
He keeps walking backwards leaving bloody footprints on the floor from where his feet have been battered from all the running, from close observation it can be seen that he is on the edge of collapsing, he can hardly hold the pistol up or walk with good form for that matter
He is looking for an opportunity to escape from Hakumen however….

May 28, 2013 at 09:18PM EDT

Back in Outer Haven, our hero managed to find friendly people to meet with.

Indeed Gejeel, I thought the same. That’s the first thing that came to my find the day I found him, stealing money and threatening people in a bank. I was a young superhero back then.
I told him “You there! Stop in the name of everything that’s good inside this city!”. He laughed. He was holding a citizen with his powers, I had no idea what I was facing actually. Then he turned around to present himself as “The Balloon Master”. Everyone started to laugh, nobody could take someone with that name serious…but then…
Then he used his powers to inflate this unknown citizen to death…It was disgusting…You never know how evil a man can be until you see such a gruesome scene…Since that day, I’ve managed to frustrate almost every plan that comes out of that devilish mind…Things got out of control when he perfected his mindslaving devices. We won’t stand a chance against his forces until we join togheter, Jetstream, me, everyone I say! Even Robotnik!

Meanwhile, Sam is searching for a potentially dangerous and probably lunatic rabbit inside a ship.

Sam: (he starts to growl at Pantherlilly) Oh sorry, don’t know why I just did that. (he growls at Pantherlilly again) Hurm…That must be my inner dog nature trying to break free. Don’t worry, I’m not the type of guy who likes to bite things.
After a few minutes of walking around the bay, the group finds a pair of boxes. A childish laugh can be heard.

Sam: Hurm…Looks like he is up to a guessing game. Which one should we open first?

@Everyone near Paris
The ground shakes slightly and footsteps can be heard from a distance. Those rebels who escaped from Spain and Italy would recognize instantly the meaning of these signs: Something huge, a cientifically created creature with heavy artillery, often used as explorers due to their remarkable maneuverability on even the harshest terrain. These are the signs of the Striders…Hopefully they will somehow manage to ignore one of the world’s biggest cities around the globe…30 minutes until they arrive…

OOC: Here Falcon, since you are happily adding people, I might as well add a Anti S who can take them all…

Last edited May 28, 2013 at 10:10PM EDT
May 28, 2013 at 10:08PM EDT

@spark
natsu and gajeel pause for a moment when spark mentions allying with jetstream sam and robotnik.

Gajeel: wait. what the hell do you mean ally with robotnik. hes another evil guy hellbent on taking over and enslaving the world. how the hell would help defeat this jackass?

natsu’s getting serioius
Natsu: and jetstream sam. do you have any idea of the terrible things he had done in the past? we were told he and his group of lackey used to run a bussiness were they collected innocent kids off the street and harvested them for their organs. and somehow they used their brains to make them into these mindless killing machine cyborgs. how the hell do you expect us to team up with such a monster. if i ever see that guys face or any of his other buddies. natsus fists light up with flames as he punches through a nearby wall, ILL MAKE SURE THAT THERE ISNT EVEN A SPEC OF ASH WHEN IM FINISHED WITH HIM.

Gajeel: natsus right. hes also behind many wars that occurred in the world before all of this kishin stuff. like hell if were gonna work with a warmongering organization like that. besides, who needs em, we can take em all on and one by one. well kick all of their asses.

meanwhile with sam. pantherlilly and happy descide to open one box at the top left and the other at the bottom right.

May 28, 2013 at 10:47PM EDT

So the Red Beast is tired..these kids and their proyectiles are slowly hurting the monster. The Van curse grows as he fights with Asura, making the Beast think faster. The creature focuses his energy and ina matter of seconds, he starts to release Skull-like meteors, chasing everyone around and exploding when close, in a large wave of chaotic energy. The sky is filled with these skulls as they seek their respective targets.

Last edited May 28, 2013 at 10:59PM EDT
May 28, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT

Many steps were heard in the launch centers, were dozens, then hundreds of soldiers, waiting for they turn. The line was very long, the soldiers seemed excited, excited for murdering someone.

Blitz: Now listen everyone! Our next mission is find the leader and her sister, They may have royal guards inside the castle yet. That means that there will be no mercy on them, kill them all, burn the places that have already patrolled, and do not leave any survivors on the way. Only the leaders, the boss wants them alive…

Them, Blitz walks into the plataform…

Five!

Four!

Three!

Two!

Blitz: We are here, little horses… Be prepared…

One!

BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE!

Lauch!

After a few minutes, dozens of soldiers followed their beloved captain, no parachute, armed with bazookas, Panzers, machine guns, silver immunity, protection against magic and dying of hunger and thirst…

…they began to fall like raindrops, begging fear and death…

…with the mission to turn Canterlot into a huge tomb for everyone who can’t survive they massacre

Blitz: Activate the Distractors!

Suddenly, some soldiers pointed their launchers to the ground and fired, creating a large fireball. The troops began to fall into the destruction, but … they survived.

Blitz: This will be very easy…

OOC: Okaaaay! no Nightmare! There will be a fight between a god of chaos and alot, lot, lot of modified vampires…this will be my last post of today. Good night Everyone!

Last edited May 28, 2013 at 11:12PM EDT
May 28, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

@spark
natsu and gajeel pause for a moment when spark mentions allying with jetstream sam and robotnik.

Gajeel: wait. what the hell do you mean ally with robotnik. hes another evil guy hellbent on taking over and enslaving the world. how the hell would help defeat this jackass?

natsu’s getting serioius
Natsu: and jetstream sam. do you have any idea of the terrible things he had done in the past? we were told he and his group of lackey used to run a bussiness were they collected innocent kids off the street and harvested them for their organs. and somehow they used their brains to make them into these mindless killing machine cyborgs. how the hell do you expect us to team up with such a monster. if i ever see that guys face or any of his other buddies. natsus fists light up with flames as he punches through a nearby wall, ILL MAKE SURE THAT THERE ISNT EVEN A SPEC OF ASH WHEN IM FINISHED WITH HIM.

Gajeel: natsus right. hes also behind many wars that occurred in the world before all of this kishin stuff. like hell if were gonna work with a warmongering organization like that. besides, who needs em, we can take em all on and one by one. well kick all of their asses.

meanwhile with sam. pantherlilly and happy descide to open one box at the top left and the other at the bottom right.

Contacts the Fairy Tail group via mind magic.
Hey, just saying this: you should get all the help you can. You barely survived your fight with that green-haired plebeian. If that is the case, how would you survive fighting an entire army? Accept the help, it would probably be the best course of action. If you want to take him down after-wards…
No, that would be a pretty bad idea, fighting two armies and bosses in a row? The odds would not be favorable…
(OOC: Oh hey you guys, nice to see you all again.)

May 28, 2013 at 11:11PM EDT

OOC:
@MasterBurner,

Welcome back, Burner!

@Medic and Mark,

This will be good.

May 28, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Contacts the Fairy Tail group via mind magic.
Hey, just saying this: you should get all the help you can. You barely survived your fight with that green-haired plebeian. If that is the case, how would you survive fighting an entire army? Accept the help, it would probably be the best course of action. If you want to take him down after-wards…
No, that would be a pretty bad idea, fighting two armies and bosses in a row? The odds would not be favorable…
(OOC: Oh hey you guys, nice to see you all again.)

erza makes it to natsu and others with juvia, lucy and carla the cat.

to masterburner and others
Erza: hello spark, my name is erza scarlet from fairy tail. before i state my opinion on this matter. first i would like to thank you meredith for your help back there. you helped saved our friends lives. now to the main point. meredith is right, as much as i hate to say this but we may need the help of eggman and sam. eggman and ballon master are at war with each other correct. we can use their feud to get close to each sides vital weaknesses to help cripple each sides forces. one their forces are weak enough, we can finally take down each side once and for all. starting with the balloon master, then eggman.

Lucy: though we may not like the idea of allying with those creeps. we can instead use their war as a distract to them while we take out their weak spots to destroy their forces. however, we dont know exactly what they are, if you have any ideas on what weak points that balloon master has that we can target, it would be great. oh by the way im lucy heartfilia spark.

Carla: also we need to come up with a plan to take down sam as well after they are both taken care of. sam is the leader of this entire place. we have to make sure he cooperates with us so that we can bring down balloon and eggman. he may be a key component in all of this. so we need to hold back our feeling for the moment and descide on our next moves carefully.

juvia remains silent.

natsu and gajeel shamefully agree, though they dislike having to use sams aid in all of this. they have no choice if they want to bring back peace to this world

OOC: welcome back meredith, we missed you.

and this is my last post gnite people.

Last edited May 28, 2013 at 11:40PM EDT
May 28, 2013 at 11:35PM EDT

OOC: @ Medic
Nice! Loved that post, even if you are my enemy! That’s how you know you’re doing a good job… gaining an enemy’s respect.

@ Asura

Was that your “screams internally with excitement?”

May 29, 2013 at 05:53AM EDT

Robotnik and his nephew were now on-board the doctor’s secret project. The genius had just finished installation of the Warpstone into the systems of the mechanical monstrosity. The installation itself had taken several days due to complications with in the secret project’s electrical systems (almost certainly caused by the Warpstone), but despite these delays, Robotnik remained optimistic, knowing that soon, he would have what he wanted…

And now, Robotnik was finally prepared to reveal his creation, which he had been working on for weeks, to the world.

Within minutes, Robotnik was hacked into every monitor on Mobius. The evil genius prepared to send a live television broadcast to “his” planet. The fact that Mobius was no longer technically his didn’t stop the mad doctor from raving on about how “the world is within my grasp!” This fact meant that Snively never heard the end of his uncle’s speeches to himself, and this constantly annoyed Snively.

Snively: I’m sure you’ve got things under control, sir, but you haven’t slept in days, maybe even weeks! You need some rest, sir.

And so do I…

Robotnik: I’ll rest once Mobius is either mine or else a sweltering pile of ash!

Snively: … Sir?

Robotnik: I think it’s about time we reveal our little secret. Don’t you think so, Snively?

Snively merely rolls his eyeballs behind his uncle’s back, and his voice carried an insolent tone.

Snively: Whatever you say, sir…

Robotnik merely clasps his hands in anticipation, clearly too exited to notice his nephew’s impudence.

Robotnik: Am I connected to all major television systems on Mobius yet, Snively?

Snively: Yes, sir. You’re ready to begin broadcasting to the whole world, even in cities controlled by the Balloon Master.

Which is most of them…

Robotnik: What did you say, Snively?

Snively: I-I said so you can boast to them about your new project, sir!

Robontik: That’s what I thought… Now, Snively, I want you to monitor the broadcast to make sure there is no interference.

Snively: Standing by, sir.

Robotnik: Begin transmission!

Snively: Sir! You’re on in 3… 2… 1…

The image of Robotnik’s face was now being broadcast to every major television network on the planet, even those of the cities which no longer belonged to him.

Robotnik: Ah! If it isn’t the lovely citizens of my _beautiful planet Mobius! Oh, how I’ve relished this moment, and I hope you have, too! Because, right now, I have a very big surprise in store for you! And I mean “big” literally! Ha ha!

Now, I’m certain you’ve all been wandering where I’ve been these past few weeks…

Alright! Alright! Calm down! I’ll tell you!

I’ve been working on a very special project of mine! Something which will blow your socks off… literally!

If you would be so kind as to direct your attention to the sky! Well, only those living on the Western Hemisphere of the planet can see it at the moment, so for those of you living in the Eastern Hemisphere, just keep your attention on the moniters!

Snively!

Snively jumps at the bark.

Snively: SIR!!!

Robotnik: Be a good little nephew and switch the broadcast to Monitor 2, please!

Snively: At once, sir!

All major television networks now displayed a large, round, moon-like object in the sky. In fact, the object was so similar, it was almost like an “egg”-zact copy!

Robotnik: Now, if you would all so politely direct your attention to the television, you will see a very large, “rocky” object orbiting the planet. It may seem very ordinary to you, but this is my special surprise! Of course, it wouldn’t be much of a surprise if it were hidden in direct orbit over Mobius, would it?

No, it wouldn’t. But not to worry! The gigantic object which you witness as we speak is only half of my surprise! The real fun is yet to come! Snively! Begin activation code: ARK!

Password: MARIA

Snively: Beginning activation sequence, sir…

Robotnik: Now, everyone, please direct your attention the the dark brown “rock” in the sky…

As the activation sequence begins, half of the chunk of the large “rock” begins to split away from the rest of the structure. The fins on the front of the structure, which was now a hemisphere, unfolded, which made the structure resemble the face of a certain evil dictator. The metallic face of the structure now gleamed against the sun…

It was the Space Colony ARK!

Robotnik: And voilà! Quite a site to behold, is it not? The Space Colony ARK, rebuilt in all of its former glory!

Any of our early participants will remember this space station as one which a certain Kishin, commonly referred to as “Asura,” so haphazardly tossed into the planet of Mobius. The ARK, unfortunately, was destroyed, but I’ve rebuilt it!

For what purpose could you, Dr. Robotnik, AKA the Greatest Scientific Genius of the World, have possibly rebuilt such a marvelous construction, you might ask?

Well I’ll tell you:

A large grin crossed the Doctor’s face.

Robotnik: I’m going to destroy the planet with it!

Now, now, I realize this may come off as a shock, but I’m sure you’ll come to see things my way. After all, who really wants to live on such a filth-infested planet.

You see, I originally intended to utilize this station to merely threaten the planet to surrender to my rule, making me the sole ruler of Mobius!

However, the more I worked on my “little” project, the more I became convinced that this planet was unworthy of my rule! I mean, just look at the current leadership! A man who names himself after such a silly item! What a laugh!

Egg Robo: But sir, is not your own name "Eggma--

Robotnik: SHUT UP!!!

Egg Robo: Yes, sir.

Robotnik: *ahem* Now, where was I? Ah, yes! Destroying Mobius! Well, such a decision may seem rash to you right now, but I’ve thought this through!

You see, since the beginning of our “games,” I have tried over and over to “win,” but each time, another “player” would always get in my way! So, as I was working on this project, I realized: What better way to “win” the “game,” than by eliminating all of the other players!

Brilliant, is it not?

And now, my dear Mobius, I bid thee farewell.

The Doctor relishes this moment, seeing it as his opportunity to wipe out the other “players” of this “game”, making him the last man standing, and thus, the winner of the game!

And with one final move…

The button is pressed.

Robotnik: Oh, you thought this measly button would activate your certain doom? Oh, goodness, no! I’ve only activated the countdown timer! You’ll have…

… six hours to stop my new scheme! After that it’s “BYE-BYE BLACKBIRD”!!! OR SHOULD I SAYMOBIUS”!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And the transmission is cut.

At first, Snively is too shocked to speak.

How could his own uncle…?

Robotnik: Aw, is Snively a little under-the-weather? Poor child…

By now, Snively had become infuriated.

Snively: Sir… YOU’RE GOING TO DESTROY THE PLANET!? ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE!?

Robotnik: And what’s wrong with destroying an entire planet? How about this:

I do as I please, and you stand there and shut your mouth! Sound like a plan?

This infuriated Snivley even more.

Snively: STOP THAT!!! I’M NOT SOME BLASTED LACKEY OF YOURS!!! I AM SNIVELY ROBOTNIK!!! I AM--

Robotnik: Tell me something, Snively. How long have I been your uncle?

The subtle yet threatening tone in Robotnik’s voice caught Snively off guard, and he became nervous.

Snively: I, um… s-since I w-was born, sir…

Robotnik: That is correct! And who had been my lackey before I had even taken over Robotropolis?

Snively: Um… that would be me, sir…

Robotnik: Such an “intelligent” young lad! And answer this, Snively: Who’s genius is so great, it is unparalleled by any other being on Mobius?

Snively: Y-you, Dr. Robotnik…

Robotnik: Right… now answer me one last question, Snively…

Robotnik promply lifts his nephew by his collar.

Robotnik: WHY DO YOU KEEP QUESTIONING ME!?

Snively: S-s-sir, I can assure you, I--

Robotnik: Shut up, Snively! I’ve had enough of your insolence for one day.

Robotnik drops Snively to the ground.

Robotnik: Guards! Throw this runt into the brig and prepare my roboticizer!

SWATbot: Yes, sir.

The SWATbots drag a weeping, thrashing Snively out the door. Robotnik sits on the Command Chair, once again anticipating what was to come.

Robotnik: Let the games…

Robotnik: BEGIN!!!

… oh, and Metal, would you be a dear and fetch me something to drink?

I’m parched after delivering that message.

Metal Sonic, who had once again been standing silently at the back of the room, lifts himself into the air and flies toward the cafeteria.

Robotnik: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 01:58PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 01:51PM EDT

OOC:

Everyone go bananas, this will be one hell of a loooong Michael Bay wet dream.

May 29, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT

Stares at the screen that contained Robotnik’s message in pure shock
I…I thought we weren’t going to try and destroy the planet anymore…
This is bad… this is really bad… we’ve only got six hours… oh, what to do…
I can try to reason with him, maybe that’ll delay him, god-willing..
Contacts Robotnik
Hey, I’m not sure if you’re going to listen to me but, hear me out:
We’re currently trying to get this planet back up on its feet. After we’ve dealt with certain adversaries, I’m going to use my powers to fix the environment again.
It takes time to deal with the issues that we have, but I can assure you, this planet will be back on its feet again.
But six hours is not long enough, we need time to deal with the Balloon Master, Asura, and other “bosses” who want to try and stop us. I refuse to accept this ending, so, how about we make a deal?

May 29, 2013 at 02:33PM EDT

OK… Medic, if Spark is not participating in our side of the story anymore, does that mean we control the Skull Riders and Morph? Or would it be easier to get rid of them (I wouldn’t, as I see potential for both of them.)

May 29, 2013 at 02:38PM EDT

Falcon sees the space colony ARK open up
that’s no moon…
wait a tic…
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!
Falcon radios the GSF
What?
POINT ALL OF YOUR SHIP’S GUNS AT THE SPACE COLONY THAT WAS JUST REVEALED! SEND A MESSAGE TO EGGMAN!
We’re on it.
The ships all point their guns at the space colony ARK. The commander contacts Robotnik.
Commander: Alright, listen up Robotnik. We have an entire small army worth of space ships pointed at the ARK. Stand down, or we WILL fire.

May 29, 2013 at 04:02PM EDT

Meanwhile back in Heavens bridge

The chief officers/advisor’s are in a slight state of panic and are hurriedly rushing about there duties, no longer than a few seconds after the end of Eggmans speech did the Winds receive an urgent request to return to the bridge, Sam specifically made it clear that whilst he was busy in the hanger bay he wanted to receive no hassle from the bridge crew unless it was absolutely necessary, they deem this as such

Sam, Mistral, Sundowner and Monsoon arrive back the bridge only to enter it and be confronted by all 5 Chief Officers standing by there computer stations looking towards them. they look shocked with something they’d very much like to tell.

The Communications Chief Officers steps forward
Lets not waste anymore time, tell me the situation..
Communications Officer: A few minutes ago a message from the Eggman Empire was broadcast to the the entire planet sir, I viewed the message and was struck with surprise by the sudden announcements
Sundowner: And what was it? what did he have to say?
Communications Officer: He has revealed his secret project, the Space Colony ARK. its appearance has been disguised as a large natural satellite for some time during its suppose reconstruction. Recently this asteroid-esque looking shape has since split in two revealing it to be a city sized ship of epic proportions
Sam is short on word
I see…However Eggman holds no relationship other than neutrality, what he constructs is not of my care
Communications Officer: Please captain, that is not all
The room remains silent, the other officers stay standing, looking on
Communications Officer: He plans to destroy the planet with this craft in no less than 6 hours….
These revelations bring back Sams head twitch, something he hoped had stopped some time ago
The PMC’s still need to be evacuated for damns sake! we need to postpone this attack! to allow us more time
Communications Officer: He shows no sign of remorse, this is no hoax and with this new ship he can no doubt pull it off
Warfare Officer?!
Warfare Officer: Captain?
What are the combat odds against this ARK? We need only cripple it not destroy.
Warfare Officer: We could engage it, as Heaven is a warship, but we will no doubt suffer damage back, our advance shielding can only handle so much
6 Hours just isn’t enough time to allow is to evac everyone!
The Habitation Officer joins in
Habitation Officer: As we aren’t that far from escaping the solar systems we need to have as little damage done to Heaven before we start our journey
Then the Engineering Chief officer joins too
Engineering Officer: If Heaven is damaged in the slightest it will make using the SlipSpace Drive incredibly risky, we just can’t do it Captain….
It falls silent for a moment
I see from Eggmans point of view….. that’s why we are here with a goal to escape, the planet is destroyed and in vast ruin meaning Its destruction would be like euthanasia to a suffering animal….
Communications Officer: Captain, we need to act fast…
We will get our people out of there and leave, we tried our best to save that planet and failed, let it die…
He stays solemnly quiet for a moment then…
Right! Thet’s jump to it crew!, everyone return to your stations!
The bridge team rapidly return to their computer terminals around the room, getting ready for command, Sam makes his way over to the observation window looking outward
Navigation! Plot a course for Paris now! re enter Mobius atmosphere as soon as possible!
Navigation Officer: Aye Captain! beginning manoeuvres!
Communications! keep an ear out for any other reports!
Communications Officer: I have been watching Paris lately 24/7 and I have spotted something, an approaching enemy
Who? how much of a threat?
Communications Officer: Multiple Strider’s of the BM forces that are about 30 minutes out from Paris, they are a high threat and could disrupt the operation
Warfare!
Warfare Officer: Sir?
Upon descending to Paris you are free to make full use of Heavens arsenal to defend the city from any potential attackers!
Warfare Officer: Aye!
And Habitation, have the refugee and military barracks decks prepared for population.
Habitation Officer: I have begun cycling air on those decks and activating the electrical outputs
The Bridge stays silent as Heaven slowly rotates and aims for Mobius entry, the advanced alien technology based engines fire up…..

The colossal Heaven warship begins accelerating towards Mobius, this sudden change in speed and boost in activity is easily notable by all visitors aboard the vessel, cyborg crew quickly race from place to place, the tram system races back and forth and the entire ship begins humming from the powering of the engines.
The intense feeling is felt throughout, then to add, a very loud and repeating message is blasted around the ship over the intercom, it can be heard everywhere
Intercom: ALL PERSONNEL PLEASE PREPARE FOR IMMEDIATE ATMOSPHERE ENTRY!

Send a message to the Generals, let them know that we are coming.

Meanwhile in Paris, in the command tent…

…The 5 Generals are still squabbling over space allocations for where to store there equipment
General Adams: I am highly confident that Heaven is fully capable of housing all our military hardware, it won’t be put to waste and left.
General Solodkaya: We need to address this damned disease problem, there are vicious rats everywhere…
Just then the radio gets a message
General Barker: Hold on ill get it…
Barker presses the play message button and…
Communications Officer: This is recorded message from the Heaven bridge. You are to prepare for immediate evac and rally together all your remaining soldiers aswell as sorting the refugee’s into groups, The planet has been threatened with destruction from the Eggman Empire so time is of the essence! expect arrival within the next 2 hours
The message ends
General Barker: Fuck sake…
General Hamilton: This council has come to a close
General Adams: We know the drill, lets get straight to it people..
General Karver: See you on the other side
General Solodkaya: You shall…
The 5 Generals quickly exit the tent and get into there transports, they then take off back to there PMC bases, that are dotted around the local area, to organise there troop remnants into divisions
A public broadcast signal begins echoing around the streets of Paris, all in the city can hear

Broadcast Towers: HEAVEN IS DESCENDING, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO YOUR LOCAL EXTRACTION ZONE IN AN ORDERLY FASHION!

After hearing the broadcast from Eggman the last thing the citizens are is calm, they quickly begin making there way to there extraction zones

May 29, 2013 at 04:08PM EDT

OOC: @Marks, for the Skull riders, I don’t know if you can controll them. I make a post for Sparks time ago and he didn’t respond. the last post between me and Sparks was two weeks ago. For Morph, he is on my side and I can control him because NM and Ballon Master are allies… And he is going to Poniville…with some Ghoul soldiers…Right now…

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 04:12PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 04:10PM EDT

Ooc; prepare for a madness wavelength of epic proportions everyone.

Asura: hey eggman. You pressed the button to see if you win the game, but its not going to work. So iI guess that means….(Puts on sunglasses) THAT YOU LOST THE GAME And so did everyone else here.

asura laughs meniacally

(Lol ur all mad now)

Ill post responses when i get back.

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 04:57PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 04:48PM EDT

Asura: hey eggman. You pressed the button to see if you win the game, but its not going to work. So iI guess that means….(Puts on sunglasses) THAT YOU LOST THE GAME And so did everyone else here.

asura laughs meniacally

(Lol ur all mad now)

(OOC: I’m not even mildly upset.)

May 29, 2013 at 04:54PM EDT

asura laughs meniacally

(Lol ur all mad now)

OOC:

May 29, 2013 at 05:02PM EDT

@Mark and Ze Doctor
…Loud engines, explotions, bodyparts of unfortunate vampires flying around the sky as the Skull Riders arrive to Ponyville. Born with a weird fascination of everything that explodes, Foster leads the group, blasting these unholy creatures back to hell and cleaning the path for the cars. Luckily, everyone is safe and sound, Skippy is a bit hurt but he will be okay…I mean hell, he is a bloody dinasour.

Mister Foster: Finally here..Yo Skull, spread those C4s around the place. The big guy behind us will get one hell of a big surprise.

Meanwhile, in a forest near Ponyville, Morph and a small group of soldiers follow the smell of gun powder and ashes left by the Skull Riders. The Ghouls feel safe behind Morph: That damn thing just took five direct rockets, thousands of bullets were wasted on his head and he was blown apart…twice…He is like a wall of steel, a malformed brother protecting the young ones, a giant body shield walking around, allowing the soldiers to quickly dispatch their enemies as they keep focusing on the big guy.

Questions were made…Is he mindslaved? Is he dying? What keeps the creature alive? A ghoul had sensed something peculiar inside the monster: The smell of the living ones, deep inside the heart of Morph. But no one was brave enough to request an explanation.

OOC: I’m bloody sorry guys. I keep forgetting your alternate earth things. So, as a “Forgive me, please!” I give you 2 high resolution pictures.

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 05:13PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 05:11PM EDT

Reimu looks up at the oncomeing skulls and begins to back up, seeing that a cluster of them are chaseing her. She unleashes a torrent of Talismins to try and destroy succeeding once she throws out projectile stopping charms and a Bizarre Divine-Realm Amulet.

Marisa on the other hand can’t move during her own spell, and is hit by the majority of the blasts. She manages to regain her balance on flight though.

“Dang, next time I hit I am going to have to unleash a Last Word.”

The two of them feel the ship returning into the planet atmosphere in their chests, but Reimu wasn’t paying attention to the Interdenominational Hakkuro and Marisa wasn’t wearing the Codec, thus not knowing what’s going on.

May 29, 2013 at 05:19PM EDT

@The Red Beast,

Flandre has been dodging the red skulls for quite some time now, but she suddenly gets knocked out of the sky with one of it’s tentacles, and slammed into the ground.
The beast immediately turns it’s attention to Flandre.
Red Beast: Assimilate. Destroy. Devour. Exterminate.
It begins to move slowly towards her.

Flandre gets a slight grin on her face.
I’m bored! Play time is over. Ufufufu~
Flandre holds her right hand up, and focuses on the core of the red beast. A rather large red orb begins to float above her hand.
It was really fun!
She stands up, and flies upwards towards the heavens. She looks back down at the Red Beast, sticking her tongue out at it one last time.
Bye, Sarah!
She crushes the orb floating above the palm of her hand, and near-immediately the Red Beast explodes in a massive explosion from the crushing of its “eye”. With that, Flandre, Marisa, and Reimu fly off at a fast pace to get out of the radius of the explosion. On their way out, they notice something else, and Flandre feels it in her chest… a big flaming thing coming down to earth. Without a word, the three quickly fly towards it.

@The mysterious man,

In a flash, Hakumen is right in front of the man with his hand around the man’s pistol hand. He is pointing it towards the air using the strength he gains from his armor. It feels like his hand is suddenly in a vice, but Hakumen is barely holding him. He stares at the man with his white mask that shows no expression, and the eyes on his armor watch him.
Hakumen: Explain to us why you are running.
His voice is serious.

@Sam,

Ragna overhears Eggman’s message just as he finishes eating his rations.
Ragna: What the hell’s that supposed to mean? … Some asshole is trying to blow up the god damn planet…
Ragna sighs, throws the rations container on the ground, and stands up.
Ragna: Wait, there are a ton of auras gathering somewhere…
He grabs Blood Scythe that was leaned up against the wall, and puts it on his back. Ragna then activates his Ars Magus, turning himself invisible once again. He makes his way out of the building, and to the evacuation point…

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 05:35PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 05:20PM EDT

Henry wakes up
uhh… my head still hurts a bit… where am I?

You’re in Outer Haven, currently descending to the planet formerly known as Earth, now known as Mobius.
Just who are you?
Just call me Falcon. The muscular guy over there is Ken, and the guy in the green armor is Doomguy. Anyways, we need to get out of here, fast.
Henry climbs out of the bed, a bit wobbly on his feet
Need a piggyback ride?
No, i’m fine.
Hey!
Falcon runs to a nearby guard
Could you get someone to guide me and my allies back to my ship? It’s the Falcon Flyer, if you didn’t know that.

May 29, 2013 at 06:22PM EDT

In the skies above Paris, Heaven begins to sear through the clouds in a bit of a chaotic manner, mostly due to the rushed manner of the evac and the emphasis on speed and time constraint……

Bring her to settle at a low altitude
The great ship comes to a slow halt and remains still in the skies above the street, the vessel is so large in its size that it casts a shadow over a huge portion of the city blotting out the sun, it can be seen for miles around. Dozens of dropships can be seen descending from its docking bays, heading downward towards the pick up zones,

Navigation Officer: Okay ive bought her to rest, zero issues, engines on idle, standing by Captain.
Electronics Officer: The LIDAR has picked up the inbound enemy Striders off the starboard
Warfare, engage immediately, make full use of the arsenal
Warfare Officer: GW take control of all starboard Archer missile pods and turrets, and begin firing
GW: Understood, weapons are slaved to your given target
Weapons designed to take down capital class starships begin firing upon the Striders, annihilating the area with fodder and plasma, the sound of the cannons are incredibly loud and are heard through the city, it begins to send the crowds civilians into panic and they start stampeding to wards the zones
Have the people bought aboard immediately, leave the sorting till later just have everyone loaded onto those transports and up here!
Communications Officer: All transport crews have been told to operate with maximum speed, additionally the Generals demand a heavily armoured VIP craft to be sent for there immediate retrieval
Have one sent this instant, we need that council as much as the troops!
Electronics Officer: 3 airborne targets inbound Captain! (Referring to Marisa, Flan and Reimu)
More BM forces? Missiles?!
Electronics Officer: unknown sir, its a blind spot!
Warfare begin repelling these targets!
Warfare Officer: M96 Howler Missile pods firing up sir!
A whirlwind of missiles begin rocketing towards their position at a high speed…
Electronics Officer: Oh Christ, im picking up massive heat signatures a few miles from here, a incredibly high yield nuclear detonation
Engineering Officer: The damn electromagnetic pulse off of that thing will cause some serious damage to our systems when it reaches us captain!
The shielding will take the brunt of the force, we will recover from any lasting effects but what of the shockwave?!
Electronics Officer: Its travelling at a high speed, it will thunder through Paris like an earthquake…..

Currently Heaven sits above Paris, and with the ensuing chaos, almost anyone can get aboard, In a frenzy of self defence it is shooting at everything and everyone that comes in range of its sensors, its complete madness….but a controlled madness nonetheless, the bridge crew are quick on there toes when it comes to managing the ships systems to an ability far exceeding of even the most celebrated tactical genius’s

@Hakumen,
The man goes to pull his trapped hand out of Hakumens grasp but its no use
?: Im running……
He continues trying to pull himself free
?: …..away from you psycho’s! now get the hell off of me!
He notices that Heaven is within atmosphere, likely due to the slight weight increase due to the return of natural gravity
?: Were in atmosphere?…..get off!! this is my chance!!!
He swings for Hakumen with his free hand formed into a fist

@Ragna,
As he makes his way to the evac point he is quickly engulfed in the crowds of people shoving and pushing there way through the streets, he will notice that civilians and soldiers alike are amongst the rabble, everyone is on the same helpless equal footing

@Falcon,
The cyborg is reluctant to help but still takes the time to quickly show Falcon the way back to his ship, when they make it to the hanger you will see that all the airlock doors are open and the pilot crews are running around quickly refuelling ships, Paris can be seen not far below

Meanwhile, back with The God Crow…….

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT

Falcon sees all of the firepower that Heaven is putting out, and spots the missiles heading towards Marisa, Reimu, and Flandre. He promptly contacts Sam.
Sammy-boy… You just fired at your own daughter.
Falcon promptly ends the call, and walks off, following one of the Cyborgs to his ship.
Everyone follows along.

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 06:49PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 06:49PM EDT

Discord: Excellent entrance, I will say. Plan to follow it up with a bit more fireworks?
vampires land nearby both of them
Luna: What do we do?

Discord: We’re not doing anything. You’re heading back to the castle and getting Celestia out of here.
Luna: And you?
Discord: I’m the God of Chaos! I’ll do what I do best! Now leave me be!

Luna nods, and leaves towards castle
Discord: Try your best… go on then. I’ll just stand here… defenseless…
places target on himself

I’ll let you make the first move, Medic.

@ Spark
Finally! Word from the gang! Let’s get this shit rolling!

BIC:
Meanwhile in Ponyville, the Skull Riders, the Mane 6, and Ash all meet again, after setting up even more defenses.
Applejack: Well… we got the machines set up like you wanted, stranger.
Pinkie Pie: Yep! And I see your hand is using my party cannon! That’ll sure give ’em a surprise!

Ash: Yeah… it sure as hell will. That should be the last of the defenses…
turns to Skull Riders

Who are you guys again? And what do you know about that… lizard… juice or whatever it is inside the Deadites?

waiting Skull Riders reply

May 29, 2013 at 07:26PM EDT

“Oh for gods sake, Reimu! Flandre! Get On!”

Marisa sweeps Flandre onto the back of her broom and Reimu sits in front of her. Maximum passengers

“Alright, STAR SIGN! BLAZE AWAY!”

Marisa erupts into a smaller version of the Blazing Star shown below

And plows straight though all the rockets without a scratch, and flying straight past the whole city before stopping

Guh… I thought you had better control over th-

Marisa turns around and shoots back towards the city in a similar fashion, coming to a screeching halt two dozen blocks away from the space ship

“Lucky it wasn’t the regular Blazing Star, else I wouldn’t have been able to turn around~”

… I feel sick.

May 29, 2013 at 07:44PM EDT

after hearing robotniks message on a nearby monitor. there is a mix of emotions going on. juvia and lucy are almost in tears to the news. erza and gajeel are completely stoned and mortified by the message.

however, natsus anger begins to get out of control, slowly rising. flames begin to surround his body as the others nearby notice. eggmans message awoken something inside of natsu that the doctor will truly regret. with a single roar in anger, natsus flames burn so bright everyone walks away frim his flames.

Natsu: EEEEEGGMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!! he screams at the top of his lungs in such a fit of rage. YOUR GOING TO REGRET SAYING THOSE WORDS! I SWEAR I WILL UNLEASH FLAMES IN WHICH HELL HAS NOT SEEN UPON YOUR WHOLE EMPIRE! I WILL BURN IT ALL UNTIL THERE IS NOT EVEN ASH LEFT! DO YOU HEAR ME?

natsus feeling scare and yet inspire the others around him. he will not let eggman continue in his plans until eggman is defeated. they all come to their senses and decide that all of fairy tail will wage war uppon eggmans empire until all is settled.

Erza: we are not going to let him get away with his plans. we are going to fight him without holding back. he has made himself an enemy of fairy tail, his fate is already sealed. he is not going to make it out of this with his life.

Lucy: we are going to stop his evil plans, destroy his precious empire, and hes going to be begging for mercy once fairy tail gets their hands around his ugly egg-shaped body.

Gajeel: hes a fucking dead man. make his stupid ark nothing but scrap metal by the time im finished with it.

juvia is still scared about all of this. until she hears a familiar voice.

Gray: you said it guys. * he says as he is walking towards them with wendy. they both made a full recovery thanks to the high tech medical devices.*

juvia seeing gray back up on his feet brings a great smile to her face. she wipes away one of her tears and joins his side. everyone, including natsu, are relieved and overjoyed to have them back

Carla: wendy! are you ok now?

Wendy: i am, thanks carla. we both heard what was going on. we wont allow this to happen to our planet. we can save it.

Gray: first we need to come up with a plan to get on that mans Ark and stop him.

Juvia: juvia suggests we go back to our guild and get some others to join us. we need all the most powerful wizards we have to stop him and his evil plans. besides, juvias clothes are torn up.

everyone notices themselves and they too have worn out clothes.

%{color:red}Erza: thats a good plan there guys. we first need to get back to our guild hall. second, we prepare our raiding party. third, %

natsu interups erza

Natsu: WE GO IN THERE AND KICK HIS ENTIRE EMPIRES ASS!

Erza: not so fast. once we get inside, we need to split up into groups and take down key structure points in the ark. if we take them out. it should at least render the ark a threat no more. then do we bring eggman down.

everyone agrees

Gajeel: sounds like a plan. now tell me, how are we going to get to the guild hall from here?

Lucy: its simple. we can contact meredith with these headbands and we can ask her to bring everyone there. than after we can teleport back here with our raiding party so that we can attack him head on.

erza turns to spark

Erza: so captain spark. would you and your friends like to join us in this fight to bring the Ark down? we could use all the help we can get.

@crow
asura flips two middle fingers at the sky aimed at crow

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 08:42PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 08:15PM EDT

@Reimu, Marisa, and Sam,

The look on her face is ecstatic.
That was fun, Marisa! Let’s do it again! Let’s do it again!
Flandre then looks down at all the people rushing and hurrying to get onto the drop ships to be transported back to the main carrier.
Come on, let’s go follow them!
Flandre gets off of Marisa’s broom, then immediately bolts for one of the docking bays of Heaven at a breakneck speed. After a few moments, she crashes into the docking bay at a high speed, and smashes through one of the solid back walls landing in a hallway. She stands up and dusts herself off, seemingly having no damage done to her.

@The mysterious man,

Hakumen near-instantly puts his other hand up to intercept his punch. Having both of his hands now, he walks the man over to a wall, and presses him against it.
Kokonoe: Whoa there, we don’t have anything to do with these people.
Hakumen: The Grimalkin is right. We are not affiliated with the people aboard this device in any way.
Hakumen stares the man down some more, and quickly discards the pistol by squeezing hard enough on the man’s hand to make him let go. This should be hard, but not hard enough to break bones.
Hakumen: Now tell us, what have they done to you, and why are you running?

Kokonoe: While the big grump questions you, I have some business to attend to about getting a certain big red cyborg back…
She walks off the screen she was on.

@Sam,

Ragna looks up at the sky to see Flandre streak by with red light trailing after her.
Ragna: Oh shit, what the hell was that?
Ragna is a bit weirded out by what happened all of the sudden. He then turns his attention back to the job at hand, and boards a crowded transport vessel headed to the same hangar where Flandre is. He is still invisible.

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 08:26PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 08:25PM EDT

Falcon spots Flandre speeding through the docking bay.
HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?
Falcon runs over, ans sees Flandre standing there, perfectly fine.
oh. you. hi. how are you feeling right now?
The other three catch up to Falcon.
She’s just a little girl! How could she have survived that?
Don’t underestimate the power of the underworld.
I actually managed to OVERestimate it.

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT

In the Bridge

Electronics Officer: Brace yourselves!
The electromagnetic charge produced by the death of the Red Beast hits Heaven, GW’s holographic model pops up
GW: WARNING! WARNING! surge detected, systems overloaded, initiating immediate reboot
Quick, we need the network active
Heavens engines shut off, the guns stop firing, and the ships anti-gravity field diminishes drastically
Navigation Officer: Losing altitude Captain!
GW!
GW: One second please
Heaven loses a lot of altitude, so much so that it comes within the height of the Eiffel tower
GW: Rebooted Sam, restoring sessions
The guns resume firing but the ship stays sitting at its new low altitude
Habitation Officer: The evacuation is going okay Sir, the soldiers are assembling and the refugee’s are cooperating
The PMC soldiers are assembling into formation upon the transport ships headed upto Heaven, this is one of many to come

Down in the docking bays a transport is dropping off civilians at a rate of hundreds every 5 minutes, The Prophets are involved and our welcoming people aboard the ship aswell as organising the accommodation, from the docking bays they are loaded into converted freight trains which take them to the civilian accommodation decks of which there are 5, each of which is fully able to house over a thousand people each

The situation is still chaotic though, even with all the effort of the crew people are still stampeding aboard off of the transports

Habitation Officer: People are filing into the living decks well, we still have plenty of room however
We have some time left before the deadline… What of the Generals?
Communications Officer: They are loaded onto the VIP transport they will be here soon
Have them report here immediately when they arrive
Communications Officer: Aye!

@Flandre,
Down the end of the hallway is a horde of rescued civilians making their way towards Flandre, it seems like they were recently offloaded and have just made there way from the dock, no response teams are called to report on the crash, they’re all pre-occupied dealing with the massive influx of new passengers, although the crash had caused a siren to sound in the damaged bay causing the airlock door to slam down closed cutting a fighter craft clean in half just as it was leaving, the bay is in full chaos and partially on fire

Back to Bridge
Engineering Officer: We have taken a hit, and lost docking bay C-27, some sort of rocket made it straight through the airlock and destroyed the backing wall
We need every door entrance open, Electronics, override that door
Electronics Officer: Willdo Captain!
Sam continues looking out the main window at the Eiffel tower, which is only about 600 meters away

@Hakumen,
Finally exhausted the man gives up struggling
?: Why am I running? why do you think? to escape my damn pursuers…….it doesn’t look like your helping me and it doesn’t seem like your here to have me captured so if you don’t mind…. getting the hell off of me………

@Ragna,
Luckily the airlock door was overridden and re-opened, the transport settles down inside and the occupants are quickly herded out
Cyborg: Come on, quickly now! please make your make onto the trains so that you can be processed immediately! no idling!
About 50 people are walked off this ship and into the bay, leaving Ragna free to do as he wishes, the occupants he was with are quickly loaded onto one of the trains and the transport he was in quickly takes off an heads back out giving off a bit of a blast as it revs its jets

OOC: Last post for today, G’night all

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 09:29PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT

The smell of tea starts to infiltrate inside everyone’s lungs as a Eggman ship arrives. After minutes of endless discussion of what to do, the gorilla revealed himself. The patience of the Prophets dropped inmediatly, they called reinforcements and the entire security crew. Couple of minutes wasted in nothing but words and words until the Card Lovers arrived. Spark was happy to meet Flandre, he inmediatly recognized her voice after the “Hazama Event”, Marisa asked a lot of dog questions to Sam, Cheston showed his addiction to tea, Max and the Doomguy talked way too much about weapons, at the end everyone was having a pretty good time.
Another round of words with the Prophets, It was pretty fast thanks to Cheston. The ape managed to convince the Prophets to grant the group of good-doers access to a hall, obviously with the use of words and good arguments…Or maybe with gorilla rage over dropped bananas around the medical bay.
Doomguy rejected the tea to not reveal what’s behind his helmet, Sam prefers coffee, Falcon demanded “Explotion flavour filled with Manliness”…It was the beginning of the greatest tea party of all the time.

Captain Spark: Alright people…We have a lot to talk here but let’s first start with the menace threatening Mobius in this very moment, that is the Doctor Eggman and his Space Colony ARK. That piece of machinery is capable of blowing the planet apart, or so it seems. Natsu, I know you have quite a long story with Jetstream but right now, we have to ignore our differences, we have mutual enemies to defeat and we won’t be able to achieve victory if we fight against each another. The Desperado past is filled with crimes against humanity but I don’t think we can find someone else around the Earth in control of such a giant ship and courageous troops.

May 29, 2013 at 10:43PM EDT

Meawhile, in Canterlot…

Blitz: Okay Gather all! Inside the castle are the main objectives, must be in the Royal Throne, make sure to not waste ammunition, use your melee weapons, use their weapons if necessary, and I repeat, don’t leave any survivors! NOW FOLLOW ME!

In the midst of the fire, the vampires began to leave the missile impact, following his beloved captain, knowing what they will face and taking into account their mission, they started sprinting to the Main Gate.

img src=“http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/552/406/242.png” />

Blitz: There’re is the Castle Entrace! Destroy it with the Panzer!

Vampire Soldier: Yes Cap!

Blitz: AIM!

Blitz: FIRE!

Vampire Soldier: Boooom…

When the missiles hit the big door that perhaps had more than one hundred years, a loud bang was heard throughout the castle, some windows were broken, some quite large. A large ball of fire followed by heavy smoke filled the entrance, now just burned and charred debris. Soldiers were covered in case there is a threat, but not Blitz. He knew that none of the weapons of the horses would function against him and his battalion of death, he just stood just opposite the destroyed entrance.

Blitz: Knock Knock…

Blitz entered first, the hall was full of ornaments, now destroyed by the impact, there was a red carpet on the floor was still into other rooms or hallways, now bound in burnt or fire. Blitz, with a chuckle, imagined as a whole civilization was about to disappear.

Blitz: Wow! that’s the most stupidest civilization I never seen on my inmortal life!

Blitz laughed, followed by his troops he was behind it. Blitz took out a cigarette and lit, and kept walking toward the royal throne room. Wise leaders that stood there, I knew that several of his Royal Guards were defending them. Hehehe, but stupidity, they just touch hell hope its doors and take their souls and those stupid bitches.

Blitz: Hehe…

Blitz laughed again as he approached the entrance. Some of his men were covered behind the walls and began to take some explosives in a backpack. Blitz stopped six feet from the door, smiling, knowing that a slaughter of blood flying through the air I would expect.

Blitz raised his hand and snapped his fingers.

The soldiers threw a grenade toward the entrance, to create Confucianism. Quickly, Blitz is directed inside the room, followed by his troops. I did not expect more than a horse blood feast, sounded strange, we were not French, we were German, we just want to kill those morons eating grass and then hang their heads around the castle, and take pictures with their leaders being-

…defenseless…

Quickly, the Blitz’s smile was delete slowly on his face.

Blitz: …Youuuu…

Vampire Soldier: What… that…fuck is that?

.--------------------------------------

Meawhile…

NM: Huh… This place is better than the other…

Nightmare Medic was elsewhere, or rather, in another universe. The atmosphere was different, it was as cheerful and happy, but it was cold and dark, but memories. NM was in front of a large building full of machines and robots seemed blows. It seemed that NM knew the place and headed to the place. At the entrance was saying HQ, and There were some letters that read BM

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 11:04PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 10:55PM EDT

everyone is in the room doing their usual thing. juvia is snuggling with flandre and insisting on gray that they make a good family together.

after hearing sparks words of wisdom and chestons annoying sipping noises. they come to a conclusion

with some humility
Natsu: okay. fine. well agree to ask him for assistance after we go to our guild hall. like we have any other choice now do we?

Erza: as much as it sickens me. we need his help. right now lets agree to help each other out in defeating eggman. first we can ask meredith to warp us all to our guild hall so we can plan out our boarding action and find out how to take down eggman. than we go back to sam and get him to attack the ark and allow us to board it so we can take it out before his plans come to flourish. do you all aggree to this. we need to work together to take him down once and for all.

ooc: last post for night. hope you guys aggree to all of this.

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 11:19PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 11:06PM EDT

OOC:

Balloon Master: I would like to point out that I don’t have a HQ like Patriots swag boys. Instead, a huge fortress covered in deadly traps, a place where a foreigner would last 5 seconds. The fortress is also surrounded by highly trained foot soldiers, and advisors…Thousands of them. Before rushing yourself into MY personal ship, think twice…You may find yourself scattered around along with your organs…

May 29, 2013 at 11:13PM EDT

@Falcon and Sam,

Before Spark’s post

Flandre looks up at Falcon, and smiles a bit.
I’m feeling fine! Wanna play with me later, mister?
Her eyes have seemingly gone back to normal, but they are still a deeper red than they were before her mind was broken. She’s still missing her hat too, and her hair is ruffled. Her clothes are also tattered and torn up from all the fighting she has been through, and she still has the massive broadsword of Laevateinn with her.
Ufufu~ Flandre doesn’t need Laevateinn like this anymore.
She holds it in front of her, and two spell circles form above and below it. They envelop the sword, and run over it. Where they run over, the sword turns back into the original wand form of Laevateinn.
All better now!

@The mysterious man,

Hakumen suddenly lets go of him.
He is here…
Hakumen then proceeds to walk off after he senses Ragna’s aura board the ship.

Kokonoe’s floating monitor follows him.

After Spark’s post

@Juvia,

Flandre rubs her head against Juvia’s body as they snuggle. She hugs her back tight, and looks up at Juvia.
Flan-chan loves you a lot, Juvia. Ufufu~

She gives a cute little smile at Juvia, and returns to being the most adorable thing ever.

@Everyone in the room,

Ragna begins sensing a large amount of powerful auras crowded in one area. He decides to go and check it out while still invisible. In a few minutes, he finds himself near everyone.

Hakumen and Kokonoe also pay a visit to the hangar as well because Ragna is there.
Hakumen: Come out, Dark One.
Hakumen says this as he steps into the room.
Hakumen: You cannot hide.

Ragna the Bloodedge, world class criminal with a bounty of 90 trillion dollars on his head stands there in the room… He deactivates his Ars Magus for invisibility, and is standing next to Spark.

Ragna: I thought we were on good terms, Hakumen? You know, “putting our differences aside for the greater good”, and all that shit?

Hakumen stays silent, remembering this.
Hakumen: Very well…
Hakumen walks over to Spark, and stands behind him along with Ragna.

Kokonoe returns back to her screen that is floating by Hakumen
Kokonoe: Alright! I’ll have the Red Devil here in no time!
Off screen, she presses a button and initiates a warp process for Tager, but she put in a bigger area.

Suddenly, two very large men are in the middle of the room in an intense grapple with each other, thanks to Kokonoe miscalculating how big the warp was.

Tager: Wha- Where am I?
He suddenly pushes Veteran out of the grapple they were in with a burst of strength and magnetism. Tager then turns his attention to Kokonoe, walking over to the screen.
Tager: What are my orders, Kokonoe?

Kokonoe: First off, respond to my calls when I try to contact you. Secondly, some moron is trying to destroy the damn planet. Your orders are simple.
Kokonoe sounds serious towards Tager.

He stays silent for a few moments.
Tager: Understood. Can any of you provide me with the information of what is going on?

Last edited May 29, 2013 at 11:58PM EDT
May 29, 2013 at 11:33PM EDT

Reimu and Marisa enter the room, having skipped most of the line by flying onboard

Glad to be able to board a ship and not immediately get assaulted by a million fairies.

“Heh, not a single scrap of treasure here as well. But apparently the planet is about to blow up.”

At least we can breath in space. Nobody else here seems to be able to do so.

“And I still have a ticket back home.”

But you didn’t leave the other hakkuro on the other si-

“Nah, I have you and I can hold you hostage against Yukari.”

… you do realize that-

ANYWAYS! I say we fly down that space stations trench and fire Proton Torpedos into it!”

What the hell is a Proton Torpedo?

“I saw it in a movie at Rinnosuke’s House. Apparently it can cause a chain reaction if you shoot it down an exhaust pipe!”

Can’t we just blow it up normally?

“Can you blow up a moon?”

I can hit everything on the surface of the moon. And that no moon. That’s a space station.

“You certain you haven’t seen that movie?”

Apparently these guys have a plan. Lets just listen in and see if we can coordinate this better.

They turn to Spark and the rest of the group, and Marisa starts making Dog Jokes and comparing the dog to a certain Dio Brando ripoff she knows.

May 29, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

The smell of tea starts to infiltrate inside everyone’s lungs as a Eggman ship arrives. After minutes of endless discussion of what to do, the gorilla revealed himself. The patience of the Prophets dropped inmediatly, they called reinforcements and the entire security crew. Couple of minutes wasted in nothing but words and words until the Card Lovers arrived. Spark was happy to meet Flandre, he inmediatly recognized her voice after the “Hazama Event”, Marisa asked a lot of dog questions to Sam, Cheston showed his addiction to tea, Max and the Doomguy talked way too much about weapons, at the end everyone was having a pretty good time.
Another round of words with the Prophets, It was pretty fast thanks to Cheston. The ape managed to convince the Prophets to grant the group of good-doers access to a hall, obviously with the use of words and good arguments…Or maybe with gorilla rage over dropped bananas around the medical bay.
Doomguy rejected the tea to not reveal what’s behind his helmet, Sam prefers coffee, Falcon demanded “Explotion flavour filled with Manliness”…It was the beginning of the greatest tea party of all the time.

Captain Spark: Alright people…We have a lot to talk here but let’s first start with the menace threatening Mobius in this very moment, that is the Doctor Eggman and his Space Colony ARK. That piece of machinery is capable of blowing the planet apart, or so it seems. Natsu, I know you have quite a long story with Jetstream but right now, we have to ignore our differences, we have mutual enemies to defeat and we won’t be able to achieve victory if we fight against each another. The Desperado past is filled with crimes against humanity but I don’t think we can find someone else around the Earth in control of such a giant ship and courageous troops.

OOC:

WHY THE HELL DO I NOT GET ANY TEA?

BIC:
Falcon pipes in
Go outside. Look up. see those gigantic space ships?
They’re mine.
I’m telling ya, I could easily get those guys to blow the fuck out of the ARK! I’ve already told them to train their guns on the ARK, and when I give the command, they fire.

Now then, let us, ALL of us, get out of here, shall we?
Falcon and co. walk over to the Falcon Flyer, gesturing for everyone to get on.

May 30, 2013 at 07:49AM EDT

Ooc; yo im at work. When i get back ill post that we all get in the flyer and head to out guild hall so we can make a proper boarding party and plan ahead on how to take down the ark from within while the fleet you have distract the arks weapons. Sounds good?

May 30, 2013 at 08:23AM EDT

OOC: Errybody ’board Heaven, aint no party like a Patriot party

BIC:

Currently Heaven is still above Paris, and the evac is still in progress

Habitation Officer: Both the civilian and military accommodation decks are filling up well Captain!
Good news officer, and what of the enemy attackers?
Warfare Officer: Most have been destroyed, im clearing up the few left over now, due to my efforts none have yet to breach the city
Sam continues to look out the window in a true ship captain cliché fashion
…..soon, we can finally we can get off of this vermin infested rock of a planet and let it burn in the flames of the end days, Eggmans end days…..
Navigation Officer: Captain I have a course for us to take that is ready to be put into action once we are done here. We will reach orbit using the conventional propulsion then make full use of the recently finished Slipspace Drive to escape
It hasn’t been tested yet so how can we be so sure it will work? if it were to go wrong it would mean the end of Heaven that is a certainty
Engineering Officer: Sir my maintenance crew are a very highly trained team, they are absolutely certain that it is fully capable of being utilized
Electronics Officer: like my fellow officer here I too have been keeping my eye on its status via my cyber system repair crews, they are highly positive that the outcome will be successful
But what if it were to go wrong?
Electronics Officer: In what way sir?
A drive misfire? taking damage immediately prior to jump? a malfunction of some kind?
Electronics Officer: A misfire would be dangerous indeed, if the jump were not to fire up properly then it will cause quite a system rupture as well as a shock wave of some sort
Engineering Officer: If we were to take structurally critical damage then enter jumps space, Heaven would disintegrate in a matter of seconds and be melted down to a plasma based element….
Sundowner: Heheheee…well we shall hope nothing goes wrong
GW: I have a very well equipped security team protecting the Engineering deck as well as automated turrets and electrified panelling
Good that should be enough…..
Things go quiet for a moment, the officers returning their eyes to their screens
What is the status of the Generals?
GW: They have recently docked and are currently making their way here
That’s brilliant, I need them very badly, they are to become a crucial part of the team here.
Don’t! let anything happen to those Generals GW!
GW: I am sending additional security now, apologies.
To re-summarise the situation…
The evac is going well, the hallways near the docks are jammed full of refugee’s, the ship is in a relative state of panic and the starboard cannons continue to fire at the nearing BM forces, The ship has taken very minimal damage and will be soon leaving the moment that everyone is aboard

Meanwhile with the Generals

They quickly walk down the empty halls heading towards the bridge, they are surrounded by a proper team of soldiers, not armed naval crew, and the halls they are in are clear of all other people, it has been restricted temporarily from entry by civilians or crew
General Barker: ‘Bout time we got off this shit hole
General Solodkaya: I have to agree with you, those rats were eating all my rations
General Hamilton: This vessel is truly amazing, I have seen technology here which I have never come across in my studies, I would like to spend my free time getting familiar with the systems.
General Karver: I’m afraid leisure activities will have to wait ma’am, but im sure you will get your chance..
General Barker: Yeah but first we need to get outta this mess.
General Adams: I am looking forward to meeting Sam, Its been too long.
General Solodkaya: I want to know what is going to be done about our damn PMC’s…
They continue walking, surrounded by their team of highly trained bodyguards

@Everyone all gathered around and drinking tea, I think that pretty much all of you are together right?
Your gathering goes unhindered and you get no interruptions from any crew, the ship is too busy dealing with other problems and the medical deck is averagely empty, mostly due to the crew being cybernetic therefore immune to illness and health issues, enjoy your drinks, form your plans

Meanwhile back with the mysterious man.
He watches Hakumen make his way off
?: Yeah that’s right go do whatever you gotta do……asshole…..
Then he does what he does best and sets off running once more, his missions is still unknown and so is his entire identity, he is a ghost in the system, He comes across the tea party and stays hidden behind a corner
He whispers to himself
?: What…the…fuck?………….who even are these people?…….
He passes by completely un-noticed and continues through the ship
?: Evac has started, need to stay clear of the docks…..these people are walking into Hell, not Heaven, that’s for sure heheheee…..
He stops dead in a hallway, gives a quick glance around to check that the coast is clear and takes a small handheld plasma cutter, about the size of a pen, out of his pocket and begins cutting away at a wall panel, every now and then he glances over his shoulder

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 02:08PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 02:06PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!