Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,865 total conversations in 8,665 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

Captain Spark: Aha…! So it seems we are all speaking the same language now! Shocking, we need a evil dictator to put the differences behind us…Such a 21st Century problem!
Sam: (Pst!) We are on the 21st century here buddy…
Spark: Oh right..I totally forgot about that. (Ahem) Alright, this Space Colony ARK is located in a fake asteroid orbiting around Mobius, we have 5 hours and 30 minutes until the device blows the living daylights out of this planet. It looks quite easy but If there’s something the merciless Balloon Master taught me is: Always expect the unexpected and hope for the worse to happend. The asteroid might be a giant facility with bots and reinforcements ready to wipe out anyone trying to deactivate this laser countdown..
Cheston: Before leaving, I saw a lot of Egg Carriers leaving, heading to space and beyond! We might have a small space war Spark.
Sam: But…We are many…We could just travel in different ships, everyone spread around in different groups.
Max: Divide and rule!
Sam: Exactly.
Cheston: It could be a smart move but the real question is…Are we ready to face such a threat? Sure, my abilities as a pilot exceed everyone in this very room and I should be able to eliminate half of the Eggman’s army but..Check the small ship where I arrived.
Max: It looks silly, broken and small. Like a Capcom’s patch!
Sam: No Fourth Wall breaking please!
Cheston: Despite being such a small vehicle, It has huge amounts of tools such as missiles, lasers and energy shields! Now imagine..If the Doctor’s smallest ship has three different weapons…
Spark:…Great pulsating protons…

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 03:14PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 03:13PM EDT

@ Everyone not on the ship:
Falcon: GET. ON. NOW.
@ Fairy Tail crew
Falcon: Geez, at least SOME people have some sense around here.

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 03:27PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 03:26PM EDT

@Juvia,

While Flandre and Juvia are snuggling, something hits Flandre like an ACME anvil dropped on the head of a coyote. Sam’s aura is on this ship.
Momma Juvia, I need to go do something right now. Thank you for loving me. I’ll be right back!
With that, Flandre gets out of Juvia’s hold, grabs Laevateinn (wand), and makes her way out of the door and into the hallway.
Flandre’s home, daddy. Ufufu~

@Sam,

Flandre begins to make her way to the presence of Sam, but gets lost several times on the way there. Many twist and turns are made in the bustling halls of Heaven, but she eventually reaches the entrance to the bridge where Sam and the Winds are. She peeks her head around the corner of the door to see what all is going on inside…

May 30, 2013 at 03:41PM EDT

Ooc: Guys hold on to anything major untill i get back on my comp. for this next few posts we need everybodies cooperation if were gonna pull this off. So make sure your ready, cuz my next posts are important. I haz many great ideas to pull off.

May 30, 2013 at 04:27PM EDT

@Flandre,
Back to Heavens Bridge

((Replace with Sam))
Sam is still looking out the main window and the officers are working away at their stations, Mistral and Sundowner are stood behind Sam whilst Monsoon is sat in a cradle on the table, nobody but Monsoon has noticed Flandre, he watches her closely yet can’t do anything as he is still a brain after all
Warfare Officer: All enemy hostiles eliminated Captain
Electronics Officer: Yeah im not picking anything up on LIDAR either, we are all clear for now
Are all the people loaded yet? Im becoming quite adamant about leaving now
Habitation Officer: Very soon Captain, very soon, we have the majority aboard, their are only a few left, all of the military personnel are aboard too.
Okay good
Electronics Officer: Also, I have a report to give
Go.
Electronics Officer: Do you remember the visitors we had aboard prior to evac?
The disturbance yes, Im sure you dealt with it correctly?
Electronics Officer: We had, but the Prophets have since been preoccupied, helping out with sorting newcomers
I haven’t anything from there since, it is no longer an issue.
Electronics Officer: Well surveillance camera’s have been watching a large group of people gather in one of the hallways now
What! at a delicate time like this!
Electronics Officer: They pose no threat, yet, and a few of them are our allies
Sigh They will surely leave when they find out about our escape plan, we don’t want anyone coming along, these people can stay on this hellish planet, ally or not, this is our salvation….
Just then Sundowner notices Flandre at the entrance
Sundowner: Oh! well look who it is
Huh?….
Sam turns as do all the heads of the officers
F-Flandre?…..
Flandre had been put to the back of Sam’s mind, not forgotten but with everything that’s been going on she was put aside, much to Sam’s shame
I tried to save you from that beast……..I tried to get you out of there….I did get you out of there….but….when I returned to Outer Haven, you were gone……
His digitalised memory is screwed up from the destruction of “then and now”
The Officers quickly get up from there seats and stand to attention for Flandre, she is known throughout as Sam’s daughter and always has been, she is given max respect
Are you okay?…..
He is frozen where he stands, feeling guilty for forgetting about her, he rummages through his pocket quickly

I still have your hat, I said I would keep hold of it for you…
He holds out the Flans hat in his hand
Come over here, tell me about where you have been…….Officers, back to duties.
They quickly sit down again

The Generals are making their way to the Bridge they are very nearly there

The mysterious man is back tow wandering halls, In fact he returns to the tea party group to spy on them, he continues looking from around the corner

OOC: My next big move is finishing the evacuation and warping out of the solar system, you might want to try and convince Sam otherwise or not, its upto you if you need Heavens support, I won’t make this move until your back though Asura

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 04:44PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 04:32PM EDT

Falcon contacts Sam
Sammy boy, I know what you’re trying to do. I know that you’re trying to move to another place. Simply put, I’m not going to try and stop you.
I’m not going to let you stay in this conflict if you don’t want to.
I will just issue a warning: Most of the planets in the Milky Way galaxy are under the control of the Galactic Space Federation.
Falcon ends the call

May 30, 2013 at 05:00PM EDT

OOC:Falcon please. Introduce something like…Port Town Unofficial Space Squad. Space federation it’s just way too much.

May 30, 2013 at 05:20PM EDT

OOC: No can do.
sorry, brah. But, I can get rid of them.

BIC:
GET ON THE GODDAMN SHIP DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN

Falcon contacts the forces outside the planet
You can go home. You aren’t needed.
What? Well.. okay then.
The forces depart from the planet.

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 05:29PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT

OOC: Think…Amount of resources and actually cool stuff from the F-Zero series you can pull out from a group of omnipotent space guys…Meh…
Let’s say you contacted Samurai Goro, James McCloud and every F-Zero pilot that is willing to help us. Falcon is a bounty hunter and he made a lot of enemies, sending transmisions from a planet is basically inviting Black Shadow itself to appear.

May 30, 2013 at 05:36PM EDT

OOC: If we go to Falcon’s Earth, I can EASILY do that.
I established earlier that Mobius ≠ F-zero earth.
So. Here’s the question:
anyone wanna go?

May 30, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT

OOC: im here. so okay. heres the plan. falcon. fairy tail and everyone will go with you to get your things at your planet. then we head off to fairy tails guild. sounds fair. also, instead oof a fleet of ships, make it just a couple of ships to help even the odds against eggmans massive fleet. i dont think even outer heaven is enough for such a large scale battle.

unless he makes metal gears fly in space. hint hint

@sam
also bring back jehuty. we could really use his fighting abilities in space to combat the fleet.

BIC:

@flandre

before she sleaves juvia

Juvia: mommy understands flan flan. just be safe and come back to me when your finished?

she lets her go ans watches her fly off.

Juvia: ah, isnt she the most adorable thing you have ever seen Gray-sama? id love to have a child like her.

Gray: honestly, she is kinda cute for a little girl with ungodly powers. especially when your with her. id think you make a good mother considering how much affection you show her regardless of what she really is.

juvia grabs tightly onto grays arm and hugs it with all of her strength

Juvia: OH GRAY-SAMA, DO YOU REALLY MEAN IT? JUVIA WOULD LOVE TO BE A MOTHER SOON, WHAT DO YOU SAY GRAY?

gray freaks out
Gray: WHA. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JUVIA. THIS IS THE LAST THING TO BE WORRYING ABOUT AT A TIME LIKE THIS. AND COULD YOU LET GO OF MY ARM ITS GETTING NUMB?

@falcon and spark

after that previous ordeal, fairy tail deside to go back onto falcons ship and agree to let him get his thing for his ship from his planet as long as they go back to their guld hall right after.

OOC: okay do what you want to do falcon to get your thing from your planet. everyone is with you on the ship. after we go to the guild hall. we will wait for everyone to be in so we can all coordinate our plans to attack eggman.

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 06:29PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 06:28PM EDT

OOC: I’m more or less waiting for Hakumen and Ragna to get on the ship.
Tager’s busy fighting veteran. Speaking of that, You should really get back to that fight, spark.

May 30, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT

@Sam,

The vampire comes out of her hiding from behind the door frame. She flies into the room carrying Laevateinn as a wand now. She flies towards Sam slowly, looking the same as when she last saw him. Flandre laughs a bit.
Thanks, Sam.
She makes it over to Sam, and takes the hat from him. She puts it back on her head. Flandre then looks at him with her big, deep red eyes.
Will you come back, daddy? Please? Don’t you remember all the fun we had? Your old headquarters, you saving me from Asura and Reimu… Do you remember all of the fun we had, Sam?
A tear forms in her eye and rolls down her face. She flies up to his level, and hugs him.
Do you? Do you still love me?

@Falcon,

Ragna: Alright, so what you’re telling me to do is get on a ship with some random-ass guy that I’ve never met before, and go off to some different planet. Yeah, no thanks pal.
Ragna turns his back on Falcon.

Kokonoe’s screen floats over to Ragna.
Kokonoe: Listen here, asshole. You’re going to stop this numbskull from blowing up this god damned planet.

Ragna clenches his hand into a fist, and turns around to face Falcon
Ragna: Fine, even though I’m not gonna like it.

Kokonoe’s screen floats over to Hakumen and Tager now.
Kokonoe: You two are going too. These are your orders, Tager.

Tager: Understood, Kokonoe.
Hakumen stays silent, but accepts that he must do this.
The four get on board the Falcon Flyer.
The screen floats over to Falcon.
Kokonoe: Oh, and by the way… You’re going to need to come back for that little girl, or else you’ll just look like a complete and utter asshole.

OOC: I have also received an important message from Sam regarding his presence for tonight.

“Just like last month my sister has racked up a massive phone bill over the past few weeks meaning my mum can’t afford the damn Internet costs so it’s been cut off again, ill pay it tommorow when I get home because it’s way too late now.”

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 08:19PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 08:16PM EDT

Meawhile in another universe…

Nightmare Medic started walking towards what was the fortress of an evil being. He entered into his dark mind to think that BM is doing what NM is achieving in the other universe, conquer a nation.

NM: So… you are here… apparently you’ve been busy. Hehe… poor Mobius… This planet had many changes while I wasn’t here.

Technology, it seems that’s your forte…

NM: heh…Hellium Fortress…It seems that you have nothing to imagination, my old smar friend…

he kept walking through the desert, no worries, not knowing that there are many dangers ahead.

NM: Dangers? Vhat the hell are you think? Did you think i gonna-

Suddenly, a small flying robot hovering near NM, as if he were watching. It seemed that the center had a glass, like a camera. On one side was written “Scanner”. It seems that your ideas are just …

FLASH

A blinding light illuminated the face of NM, followed by a sound, as if I had taken a picture. NM just not blink for a second, did not know what type of technology was

NM: How dare you to attack ERZDÄMON!

NM just raised his arm, pointing to the flying robot. And with only a few words, the robot becomes incandescent and explodes into a thousand pieces, followed by becoming burnt remains and melting in the high temperatures.

NM: Sometimes I hate your gadgets… Hopefully I will don’t find other junk in my way, my clever old friend…right?

NM kept walking through the desert. “It seems that the technology of today had been consumed you mind”.

May 30, 2013 at 10:08PM EDT

OOC:

Johnson: 2 pages since our last response. We should make a big post to inform what kind of tactics are being executed.
Balloon Master: I know but…I have seriously no idea where the Medic is…In Mobius? In another universe where everyone died? Where our entire fortress is destroyed?
Johnson: That’s ridiculous. Just ask him OOC.
B.M: Good thinking.

“Dear Medic.”
“What the fuck”
“Seriously”
“Yours faithfully”
“-Balloon Master”

THIS OOC LETTER JUST GOT SIGNED BY BLOODPOOL! BITCHES LOVE KATANAS MATE!

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 10:29PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT

OOC:
@ Spark:

I just love how casually you broke the fourth wall… I planned on doing that with Pinkie Pie! And I am still waiting for Blitz to make the first move…

May 30, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT

ooc:
@lyra
Asura: yeah, discord and all your kind is gonna get torn to shreds and devoured like the measly insects that you are.

it will be fun watching it all happen.

@ spark.

nice one. gave me a good laugh.

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 10:49PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 10:48PM EDT

OOC:
@ Windigo

He did a lot more than you did… I can understand why you’ll be watching and not actually doing something… Windigo…

May 30, 2013 at 10:52PM EDT

ooc:
@stupid horsey

Asura: you do realize if it wasnt for me destroying all the cookies in the beginning of this thread, we would all not be were we all are now.

thanks to my actions. this thread has become the greatest thread in all of the internet.

Last edited May 30, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT
May 30, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC:

Johnson: 2 pages since our last response. We should make a big post to inform what kind of tactics are being executed.
Balloon Master: I know but…I have seriously no idea where the Medic is…In Mobius? In another universe where everyone died? Where our entire fortress is destroyed?
Johnson: That’s ridiculous. Just ask him OOC.
B.M: Good thinking.

“Dear Medic.”
“What the fuck”
“Seriously”
“Yours faithfully”
“-Balloon Master”

THIS OOC LETTER JUST GOT SIGNED BY BLOODPOOL! BITCHES LOVE KATANAS MATE!

OOC:

Ohh…

Sorry … I just do not pay attention to the other post… I based my later post in your other post from last 4 days., and did not believe the history had changed a lot…

Okay, Just ignore the “Hellium Fortress” and “Mobius”, and assume that NM is just outside the fortress of BM. I can’t use NM in Equestria because I will use Blitz and Herzog.

May 30, 2013 at 11:03PM EDT

@ God of Mental Insanity

This is GIR in a Scootaloo disguise… your argument is invalid.
You didn’t cause the wars by destroying some poisoned cookies that Lyra ate. In fact, I thought everyone was against Robotnik at the beginning, even after you destroyed the cookie factories!

Jetstream Sam wrote:

God dammit Dr. Robotnik, can’t you just happily enjoy peace and delicious pyramid shaped cookies, obviously not, we will destroy you for the final time.

But then again, you turned up and attacked everyone… so you did start it. And I somehow got transported to Equestria… and I found an emerald… and then that’s where even more random shit went down between Lyra and your weak self… and then the split between wars somehow… I forgot already!

May 30, 2013 at 11:15PM EDT

And so, Sam, Max and Cheston enter the Falcon Flyer to help Falcon and Co. Spark decided to stay, hoping to convice Sam. The Falcon Flyer isn’t such a big vehicle, good for the detective duo, bad for the giant gorilla complaining about the lack of a decent kitchen. As they keep walking inside the ship, Max starts to nervously pull Sam’s arm, trying to catch his attention.

Sam: Auch! What is it little buddy?
Max: Sam, I don’t want to make such a fuzz about it but I think we are being stalked.
Sam: That flying card girl still wants me to answer her questions? I barked enough words with her and I’m not in the mood to talk with such a rude human. (growls)
Max: No no…(whispering) It’s someone else…That helmet guy behind us…Don’t you remember when we met him?
Sam: I do…He said nothing, he just stood still until we left. Creppy indeed, you think he is up to something?
Max: Maybe…
Sam: You crack me up little buddy. Maybe he just can’t get over the fact of a talking dog and rabbity thing walking around. We don’t have a single clue also.
Max: A clue about what?

Sam: A clue of..

what’s going on…

behind that helmet…

Max: Repressed childhood or traumatic events?
Sam: You bet, they say that “The violent ones have their soul shattered into pieces”.

25 years ago…In a small house, USA, California.
Shooting sounds.
Car crashing.
Sam: Are they still behind us?
Max: PULL OVER…Oh wait i forgot we are the ones being chased. NEVER MIND!
Shooting sounds.

Doomdad: Son, what the fuck is going on here? It’s 5 PM, you know exactly what this means.
Young Doomguy: It means a new episode of “the adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police”!
Car crashing sounds, the bad guys got arrested, happy ending. Doomguy laughs and claps.
Doomdad snaps, he shoots the television into pieces with his trusty blaster. He grabs his son by the neck and slaps him repeatedly. He stops, just to catch a breath after that beating.

Doomdad: Listen to me bastard. You know what you are doing? You are doing SHIT right now, spending all the god damn bloody fucking time in front of televisions and computers instead of preparing for battle, preparing to rip and tear the flesh of those fucking demons. Instead, you keep spitting on your mum’s grave! On my fucking father’s grave! Sending middle fingers to your own family trails as a marine! Fucking Willy Blazkowicz would be PROUD!

Doomdad punches his son’s belly. A young and traumatized Doomguy hits the floor, crying and sobbing.
Doomdad: Now repeat after me… RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR!

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 12:30PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 12:29PM EDT

OOC: I got my internet issue quickly sorted so im back in action

@Asura,
“i dont think even outer heaven is enough for such a large scale battle.”
Pffftt

…..But flying Rays….now….now there’s an idea………

BIC:

@Flandre,
In Heavens Bridge

Sam hugs Flandre back
Im sorry Flandre, but once we leave here we won’t be returning, we no longer have a purpose and we seek to colonize and explore, its is our final goal………
He goes quiet for a moment
Yes……I remember all the fun times……..and making you run away…im sorry…..but it was so long ago for me, nearly two decades…..I just don’t feel anything anymore….
He hugs her tighter
Do I love you?…..err I….I…..I can’t feel love…….I changed…..I went too far with the modifications, with the inhibitors……
He puts Flandre down and rubs his head
Im sorry Flandre……..I have the worst headache……
A stack of about 5 million errors has accumulated in Sam’s cybernetic brain, its reaching a breaking point, the errors began with the time reset aboard Nomad
A memory isn’t just knowing what happened its recollecting the feelings, sight, sounds and emotions, these are all things I no longer have………I can’t remember the happiness………

Back with the Generals
General Solodkaya: Looks like we are finally here…
They arrive at the Bridge entrance but the Guards stop them from going in, he quickly salutes and stands to attention
Guard: Apologies Generals but Sam is currently busy.
General Adams: Busy? this is very important.
Guard: I must ask that you please wait in the CIC (Combat Information Centre) until he is available, it is right through this door.
He steps across the hallway and directly opposite the Bridge entrance is the CIC entrance, he opens the door for the Generals
Guard: Once again apologies sirs and ma’ams….

The Generals walk into the CIC and wait, their elite bodyguard wait outside the door keeping a lookout
General Hamilton: Well why we have this spare time, we can discuss- They then continue to waffle on to each other about logistics and the boring stuff

The Mysterious Man disappears out of sight, who knows where he has gone or where he could be………

The evacuation is very very nearly complete the final few transports are making their way up to Heaven now, time is short

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 01:22PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 01:05PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

And so, Sam, Max and Cheston enter the Falcon Flyer to help Falcon and Co. Spark decided to stay, hoping to convice Sam. The Falcon Flyer isn’t such a big vehicle, good for the detective duo, bad for the giant gorilla complaining about the lack of a decent kitchen. As they keep walking inside the ship, Max starts to nervously pull Sam’s arm, trying to catch his attention.

Sam: Auch! What is it little buddy?
Max: Sam, I don’t want to make such a fuzz about it but I think we are being stalked.
Sam: That flying card girl still wants me to answer her questions? I barked enough words with her and I’m not in the mood to talk with such a rude human. (growls)
Max: No no…(whispering) It’s someone else…That helmet guy behind us…Don’t you remember when we met him?
Sam: I do…He said nothing, he just stood still until we left. Creppy indeed, you think he is up to something?
Max: Maybe…
Sam: You crack me up little buddy. Maybe he just can’t get over the fact of a talking dog and rabbity thing walking around. We don’t have a single clue also.
Max: A clue about what?

Sam: A clue of..

what’s going on…

behind that helmet…

Max: Repressed childhood or traumatic events?
Sam: You bet, they say that “The violent ones have their soul shattered into pieces”.

25 years ago…In a small house, USA, California.
Shooting sounds.
Car crashing.
Sam: Are they still behind us?
Max: PULL OVER…Oh wait i forgot we are the ones being chased. NEVER MIND!
Shooting sounds.

Doomdad: Son, what the fuck is going on here? It’s 5 PM, you know exactly what this means.
Young Doomguy: It means a new episode of “the adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police”!
Car crashing sounds, the bad guys got arrested, happy ending. Doomguy laughs and claps.
Doomdad snaps, he shoots the television into pieces with his trusty blaster. He grabs his son by the neck and slaps him repeatedly. He stops, just to catch a breath after that beating.

Doomdad: Listen to me bastard. You know what you are doing? You are doing SHIT right now, spending all the god damn bloody fucking time in front of televisions and computers instead of preparing for battle, preparing to rip and tear the flesh of those fucking demons. Instead, you keep spitting on your mum’s grave! On my fucking father’s grave! Sending middle fingers to your own family trails as a marine! Fucking Willy Blazkowicz would be PROUD!

Doomdad punches his son’s belly. A young and traumatized Doomguy hits the floor, crying and sobbing.
Doomdad: Now repeat after me… RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR!

OOC:
THAT’S NOT WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL, YOU NUMBSKULL.
BIC:
Doomguy suddenly appears behind Sam and Max
I see you’re wondering about my past. The truth is, I have absolutely no fucking clue. I can’t remember a damned thing about my life. Well, the only thing I can remember is my pet rabbit, daisy.
Falcon walks in from around the corner
Well, well, well. Do you want the truth?
…Yes.
WELL YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
YES, I CAN!
well, if you think so…
The truth is, you HAVE no past.
wha?
You are just a… figment, I shall put it as. Just a construct, for “Players” to “Play a game” as I’m going to put it. There are many, many copies of you. EXACT copies of you, who all died horrible deaths.
No… No! that can’t be possible!
See? I told you you couldn’t handle it.
I’m gonna go outside for a minute.
You do that.
Doomguy walks outside.
All that I remember.. It’s all been a lie…
If you could see behind Doomguy’s mask, he would suddenly gain a maniacal look
Rip and tear, Rip and tear…
He pulls out the plasma gun.

May 31, 2013 at 05:08PM EDT

OOC: okay guys im here

BIC:
as doomguy pulls out his weapon, natsu intervenes and places his hand on the weapon and lowers it down. he looks at doom guy

Natsu: so your having problems about your past huh. so do i, but i dont let my past hold me down. who cares about what falcon told you just now. your still you right? your alive and right here standing in front of me right? so what does it matter about your past huh? your living right now. and what we need from you is to work with us. all of us. together, so that we can all have a future. so whadayya say doomguy. lets be pals and save the world together?

he holds his and out with a smile.

May 31, 2013 at 08:24PM EDT

Doomguy grabs Natsu’s hand in a handshake.
Falcon checks outside of the Falcon Flyer, and sees what’s going on.
Oh no.
Doomguy promptly puts his other arm out, and drags Natsu’s hand down fast and hard onto his arm, breaking Natsu’s arm. Doomguy lets go, kicks Natsu away, and picks up the Plasma gun off the ground
But I’m only doing what I was meant to do… I’m only a killing machine… AND YOU’RE GONNA BE THE FIRST ONE TO DIE!
Falcon realizes what he did
OH NO!
I think I can handle this.
Henry suddenly runs past Falcon, joining Natsu on the battlefield.
Need some help?
Henry helps Natsu up.

OOC: Doomguy’s absolutely fucking insane right now. I’m sorta making this a “I know you’re in there” Fight, but, yeah, still.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 08:42PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 08:42PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

@ God of Mental Insanity

This is GIR in a Scootaloo disguise… your argument is invalid.
You didn’t cause the wars by destroying some poisoned cookies that Lyra ate. In fact, I thought everyone was against Robotnik at the beginning, even after you destroyed the cookie factories!

Jetstream Sam wrote:

God dammit Dr. Robotnik, can’t you just happily enjoy peace and delicious pyramid shaped cookies, obviously not, we will destroy you for the final time.

But then again, you turned up and attacked everyone… so you did start it. And I somehow got transported to Equestria… and I found an emerald… and then that’s where even more random shit went down between Lyra and your weak self… and then the split between wars somehow… I forgot already!

OOC: That issue was resolved immediately after the post you quoted, as I stated that I was merely avenging the fallen cookie factories destroyed by Asura. The Omnipotent Crow then admitted that he had misunderstood my actions due to him “not remembering everything fully upon awakening” or something along those lines.

Anyways, Nicol started it. He shouldn’t have threatened to start eating people. I merely retaliated by threatening to roboticize him, to which Samurai threatened me, then I started shooting rockets like crazy, and everyone else was like “yeah, I think I’ll just sit this one out”, then Leo Leonardo III (Digoxin) goes back in time and kills my grandfather, after which I cease to exist, causing the Samurai Order to produce cookies instead, but eventually I return after a time of peace, to which I myself offer peace out of gratitude, and observe the suspicious cookie operations, then Crow, then Asura, then war, then a whole get a load of this events after that, and here we are.

Oh, and a couple of us made a few “egg” puns early on. But besides that…

EDIT: You have a point though. I’ll accept the title of “antagonist” for both at the beginning of the thread and now, but I’ve been fairly helpful to the protagonists of this thread in the past, even helped take down a rampaging robot or two.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 08:42PM EDT

OOC: Sorry guys. I haven’t been able to post any at all today. I’ve been swamped with work that I have to do. I’ll try to post some tonight, but no guarantees. I am also leaving on Sunday… so there’s that. I will be taking my laptop, so I’ll try to be on whenever I’m off while I’m gone though.

May 31, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT

OOC: uh falcon, do you know who the hell he is messing with. natsus gonna beat the shit out of him for that. hope you know that. its not a i know your in there fight. its an “im gonna beat the holy fuck out of you and knock you back to your senses” kinda fight. and you cant break his arm that easily. you just dislocated it.

prepare for a long post of natsu kicking his ass without giving him a chance

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT

OOC: can i ask why you feel the need to do this? can we just skip this because it really has no relevance to the plot in my opinion

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 09:29PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 09:29PM EDT

OOC: Veteran might get involved since he loves a good ol’ fighting..
REMEMBER VETERAN FALCON? REMEMBER THAT TIME WHERE HE DID A DOUBLE BULLDOG WITH YOU AND THE DOOMGUY?

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 09:29PM EDT

OOC:
@Asura: Character development, more or less.

@Spark: Yes, I remember him. But he’s busy fighting Tager, remember?

May 31, 2013 at 09:32PM EDT

OOC:

@Falcon,

Nope. I had Kokonoe transport both Tager and Veteran to Heaven, and Tager postponed their fight for his orders.

May 31, 2013 at 09:34PM EDT

OOC: tthats an interesting way of putting it. so in that chase, make this a fight just like asura and falcon. post after post of moves, reactions, and attacks. hopefully doomguy puts up a good fight. and no bullshit.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 09:36PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT

OOC:
@Zar: Oh, yeah. Forgot about that.

@Asura: Fuck, I was planning to pull the Artifact from Doom 3, Resurrection of Evil.
Also, your move. And you have Henry fighting with you, but I think we have a certain Someone who will divert his attention.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 09:37PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 09:36PM EDT

Meawhile, in a destroyed Canterlot…

Blitz: …

Vampire Soldier: Cap! What the hell is that!?

Vampire Soldier: Sir!

All the troops saw the multicolored-creature ,with a confident look, watching us with a target in his body, a body that was composed of several animals, This is chaos…a representation of the chaos in this world. But, Why that is here …? Why one of its kind is in this wold. This is difficult.

Another Soldier: Cap, we-

Blitz: Go away…

Vampire Soldier: What?!

Blitz: Go away… and find the princess…

Vampire Soldier: But-

Blitz: Is an order…NOW!

His troop was confused and were among them. Then they realized they were orders, and quickly left the place, leaving his beloved captain with the mocking creature. A creature of chaos

Blitz: Sooo…

Blitz is removed the cigarette from his mouth, throw it to the mat and steps the cigarrette.

Blitz: I think…

Then he removed his helmet, throwing it to the ground…

Blitz: You are…

…And step on it, destroying the helmet like glass

Blitz: One of the instruments of Celestia… Right?

OOC:

@Mark: This will be the beginning of the battle, but first there will be a talk between Discord and Blitz, okay? I’ll wait for your post…Only talk, No attack or something I have plans in the conversation between Blitz and Discord.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 10:04PM EDT

OOC: While I wait for Blitz to make a move… let’s see how Renegade’s doing…

Renegade finds himself in a room with two deathclaws, having gone through the portal

Renegade: WHAT THE F*CK!?
Deathclaws turn, and stare him down
Renegade: F*ck… already gonna die in Purgatory…
???: Masseling, Wolfenstein… heel!
both deathclaws heel, and Renegade breathes easier now

Renegade: Seriously, you need some f*cking leashes for those… things…
stops speaking, remembering first encounter with deathclaw
F*ck those things…
???: You seem to have a bad experience with deathclaws… is that how you died?
Renegade: No…
???: Well then, you have to be my other self then if you can take ‘em on. My name’s Rogue.
Renegade: Renegade… well, as much as I would love to stay and chat, I need to get out of Purgatory now, Miss Rogue.
Rogue: Don’t we all? So what are you in your dimension, rookie?
Renegade: A warrior…
Rogue: You’re hiding something… I’m a master assassin. I know when my victims are lying, and I can tell when you’re lying or hiding something. Let’s try that again… what are you?
Renegade sighs
Renegade: I’m… I’m some kind of immortal. Not only that… but I need to help some folks back in one of the dimensions. To do that, I was supposed to find you and learn how to harness some kind of energy.
Rogue: You mean the Eight Volumes?
Renegade: The what?
Rogue: The Eight Volumes… only a myth, last I heard. What they are are a collection of seven bursts of amplified energy created by something called Emeralds… while the eighth was created from the other seven. So you have the energy?
Renegade: I have no idea…
Rogue: Well, only one way to find out. I know the way out of Purgatory… and how to help you train yourself.
Renegade: Wait… how do you know about the Volumes?
Rogue: Well, I’ve tried to use the Volumes, but you need power from Emeralds… but I have the text for the Volumes… I can teach you, but you have to do exactly as I say. Got it?
Renegade: Got it…
Rogue nods, and leads Renegade through the caves of Purgatory…

Rogue: I will warn you… watch out for the damned souls of this shit hole… damn buggers always try to stop me…
Renegade: OK…
Rogue pulls something from her pack
Rogue: Take this…
hands Renegade Volume #1.
Renegade: This is the text?
Rogue nods
Rogue: Correct. Volume #1: Hellfire. Do as I say… crouch.
Renegade does so

Repeat this phrase; Gehénnam…

Renegade: Gehénnam…
Renegade feels something in his hand…

Renegade: HOLY SHITE!
waves his hand rapidly, trying to put out the flame
Rogue: Stop that! Now… steady yourself… take aim at that wall… and fling the Hellfire…
Renegade stops flailing, turns to wall, and flings the Hellfire

wall sets aflame

Renegade: Nice…
Rogue: Come on… do you want to leave or not? Let’s get going!
Renegade, Rogue, and the two deathclaws trek through the caves of Purgatory…

OOC: Eight Volumes… eight ways to kill the demon spawn. Still waiting for Medic’s post for Blitz.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 10:37PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 10:13PM EDT

OOC: natsus theme music. its on now.

@doomguy
Natsu is helped up by henry, his right arm dislocated, poped out of his shoulder. natsu gets really pissed off because he offered to be a helping friend to him and this is what he gets.

natsu pushes away. he grabs his dislocated arm, and with a single twist. he screams in pain as he pops it back in. he quickly gains full function in his arm as he clenches his fist.

Natsu: oh, your going to regret that pal. you have no idea who your messing with. i was trying to be nice to you, but if its a fight you want. ILL GIVE YAH ONE!!!

natsu roars as his body is enshrouded in flames. with a single leap, he explodes forward towards doomguy who begins firing off plasma rounds at him. due to their delayed projectile speed. natsu quickly dodges the incoming projectiles as he closes in onto doom guy. when he comes close he jumps into the air, exploding the ground beneath him to launch him high up. as he casts one of his dragonslayer spells.

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON WING ATTAAAAAAAACK!

he brings out who gigantic flaming lashes and he sends them down upon doomguys head. the lashes cause a massive explosion of fire upon impact that rattles the entire hangar area. everybody in the hangar is disturbed and rush towards the source of it.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 10:16PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 10:14PM EDT

“Forward! No I said forward not backward! (sighs) FORWARD! YES! YES! YEAH!”
(Tram’s motor is malfunctioning. Initiating auto repairing mode, please hang in there.)
“Wait..Huh? C’mon!”
Sounds of a buttom being pressed over and over again
Deck 5! Deck 5! Deck 5!

Trapped inside a tram on a uni-rail spread around Haven. The cyborgs said that travelling between decks should be easy and quick…But,the rewards of short patience are amazing, aren’t they Assassin? At last she isn’t alone anymore: What once used to be a monster capable of taking down gigantic units and mercilessly killing everything on-sight is now a lifeless dismembered head, being carried around like chew toy or some sort of fashion accessory. After 5 minutes since the tram malfunctioned, she sits on the floor.
I’m not a scientist or anything, you are free to talk…You were chopped into pieces…Twice…Do you expect me to believe that you are still dead? That hero sent you for a reason: He thought Jetstream could repair you and free your mind from his control….Instead, you became a guinea pig…Alright, I will just keep poking your helmet until you speak.
She starts to poke the dismembered head’s helmet over and over. A voice comes out of this head. He stutters a lot.
Are you…The shy helmet girl? Your voice sounds pretty familiar to me.
Quick, no time to explain. Do you remember something else?
I think…I think I used to be a doctor…I’m not sure…I see two men looking at me. I’m inside some kind of…container. Both of them laugh as they talk about me…But the words are confusing…Difficult to understand…

One of them has a fancy suit and the another is wearing power armor.
How do you…?
You were kidnapped my good doctor. They melted your mind until your past life was nothing but dust and ashes, you were mindslaved. You don’t remember these people names?

I only remember growls, grunts, loud noises and aggresive yelling
The Order of the Balloon tales, Mobius invasion, Spark’ Earth Mindslaving Crisis and another couple of stories were shared as the tram arrives to the Deck 5.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT

As the smoke, clears, Doomguy is perfectly, well, except for what looks like come cuts a bruises. In actuality, he took some damage from that attack.
You don’t know who you’re messing with, bub.
Doomguy runs towards Natsu, and punches him in the face, sending him flying back quite a bit.

MEANWHILE, IN THE CENTER OF THE MIND:
No… That can’t be possible! I HAVE to have SOME memories around here!
Doomguy continues searching through his memory, but the only notable moments he turns up are His pet rabbit, Daisy, and the battles on phobos, deimos, and earth. HE continues looking some more, but fins a helmet exactly like his, except painted blue
???: Hello, John.
Wait, what the hell?
???: I am… well, frankly, put into actual standards, your mind has been split into a “Freudian Trio”, as it is known. I am your Id, and you are the Ego, and the dominant personality.
Well, where the hell is the superego, then?
Id: Out… there. He is currently the one in control of the body, John.
Why do you keep referring to me as “John”?
Id: Because that is who you are. Captain Falcon was lying to you. you DO have a life. a memory. It’s just that after what happened to you, you just… forgot.
Oh my god… it’s all coming back to me now!
Id: Well, who are you?
I am John Stalvern: Space Marine.
Id: Now, the only thing you need to do is take your mind back! I shall reveal the weak point.
Suddenly, a red helmet connected to a bunch of cables appear.
Superego: Don’t listen to that motherfucker, he’s lying to you! you HAVE no fucking past, you little bitch! Just sit there and cry about it, will ya, you fucking pussy?
No! I’m not taking any orders from you! you crazy bastard! this is MY head and I want it back RIGHT NOW, do you hear me?
Too bad, bitch, you aint getting it back! And besides, I’m a fucking part of you! Without me, you wouldn’t be a fucking person now, yould you?
That IS a good point, but this is MY body. I’M the personality that DESERVES to be there. I’M THE ONE WITH THE MEMORIES!
With that logic, then little Id the bitch over there should fucking be up here, not me.
Please don’t drag me into this.
Alright, then. Let us settle this: A battle in the center of the mind!
Superego detaches from the cables, and grows a body with red armor. John suddenly realizes that his helmet had been green while he was in here.
Let us begin. I’m gonna be stealing the moves of the guy I’m fighting now, so be ready for this.

BACK IN THE REAL WORLD:
Doomguy’s body twists in what seems to be agony and pain
Wait! stop! Don’t shoot anymore! I’m trying to have a battle in the center of my mind to regain control of it! DON’T SHOOT!

REALLY BIG AND IMPORTANT OOC:
Asura, any actions you plan to do with Natsu towards Doomguy will be transferred to Superego also.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 10:47PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 10:41PM EDT

OOC: I make my move, I am waiting for your move Mark, (Blitz and Discord)

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 10:55PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT

OOC: so what your telling me is to not attack him anymore wile he fights this guy or do you want me to keep attacking not knowing what really going on?

May 31, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT

OOC: It’s more or less up to you.
You have two options here:
1. Attack with Natsu, while Superego attacks also,
2. Take control of Superego directly and attack Ego!doomguy.

May 31, 2013 at 11:04PM EDT

Dr. Robotnik and one of his Egg Robos stand in the Observation Room of the Space Colony ARK, which is just a large room with one wall with a glass wall facing space (with Mobius in view).

Egg Robo: Sir, we have received a transmission.

Robotnik: Can’t you see I’m busy relishing my certain victory!?

Egg Robo: Apologies, sir. But you have received a transmission from the one known as “Meredith.”

Robotnik: No doubt on Mobius’ behalf. Poor child. I’ve already made up my mind. In less than six hours, Mobius shall be nothing more than a mini-asteroid field.

Egg Robo: Shall I inform her, sir?

Robotnik: Oh, no! The poor girl’s courage should be rewarded! Allow me to speak with her. I’ll break it to her “gentler.”

Egg Robo: As you command.

As Robotnik walks down the corridors leading to the his Command Room, he can only think of Mobius, shattering into millions of tiny specs of light which vanish almost immediately into the blackness of space. The thought filled the doctor with a twisted since of joy, and he speeds up his pace out of sheer excitement, not even contemplating how he would “deliver the news” to Meredith.

Robotnik and the Egg Robo arrive in the Command Room, to which all of Eggman’s robots salute by briefly crossing their arms in front of their chest before resuming work.

The Egg Robo punches in a few commands to that Robotnik, who was still thinking excitedly of Mobius’ fate, can contact Meredith.

Egg Robo: Sir, you may speak now.

Robotnik: Er! Urm… *ahem* Yes, hello! Is this the one called Meredith? I am the great Dr. Robotnik! Now, I understand you would like to discuss the fate of Mobius?

May 31, 2013 at 11:18PM EDT

Discord: Huh… you’re much more smarter than you look…
removes target

poofs chair for both him and Blitz

Discord: Have a seat… explain yourself. Or should I go first? Well, you are a visitor here, so I’ll go first. Call me Discord. God of Chaos, Disorder, and Havoc. You look pale…
poofs himself in dark clothes

Discord: You need something darker! Care to try on something else? Or are you a beast of the finer taste?
poofs into a suit

Discord: Although, you’re uniform does intrigue me…
poofs into M. Bison uniform

poofs to normal
Discord: Oh, but where are my manners? Tell me about yourself… care for some milk?
poofs glass of chocolate milk

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 11:48PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 11:19PM EDT

OOC: hey, u have a steam account right? accept my friend request and lets go to chat just so we can speed things up. ive been doing that with zarrathh and c. spark so we get better communication. in the meantime.

BIC:

as natsu flies back from the punch, he quickly recovers and does a few backflips and lands on his feet. he hears what doom guy just said

Natsu: what the hell do you mean dont shoot? your gonna give up already? not on my watch.

natsu quickly leaps towards doomguy again. he does a legs-weep that takes doomguy of of his feet and a bit into the air. he places his hand on the ground ands rotates his body so that he swings his legs across doomguys body. launching him into the air.

he places his feet back onto the ground and jumps up towards doomguy

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON. IRON FIST!

he hits doomguy across the face with a punch so powerful, its like being hit by a meteor. it sends doomguy plummeting towards the hangar deck and dragging him across the floor. his body stops when he crashes into a wall.

OOC: medic, as much as i like you, dont you dare spill that chocolate milk.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 11:26PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 11:24PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

Dr. Robotnik and one of his Egg Robos stand in the Observation Room of the Space Colony ARK, which is just a large room with one wall with a glass wall facing space (with Mobius in view).

Egg Robo: Sir, we have received a transmission.

Robotnik: Can’t you see I’m busy relishing my certain victory!?

Egg Robo: Apologies, sir. But you have received a transmission from the one known as “Meredith.”

Robotnik: No doubt on Mobius’ behalf. Poor child. I’ve already made up my mind. In less than six hours, Mobius shall be nothing more than a mini-asteroid field.

Egg Robo: Shall I inform her, sir?

Robotnik: Oh, no! The poor girl’s courage should be rewarded! Allow me to speak with her. I’ll break it to her “gentler.”

Egg Robo: As you command.

As Robotnik walks down the corridors leading to the his Command Room, he can only think of Mobius, shattering into millions of tiny specs of light which vanish almost immediately into the blackness of space. The thought filled the doctor with a twisted since of joy, and he speeds up his pace out of sheer excitement, not even contemplating how he would “deliver the news” to Meredith.

Robotnik and the Egg Robo arrive in the Command Room, to which all of Eggman’s robots salute by briefly crossing their arms in front of their chest before resuming work.

The Egg Robo punches in a few commands to that Robotnik, who was still thinking excitedly of Mobius’ fate, can contact Meredith.

Egg Robo: Sir, you may speak now.

Robotnik: Er! Urm… *ahem* Yes, hello! Is this the one called Meredith? I am the great Dr. Robotnik! Now, I understand you would like to discuss the fate of Mobius?

Answers Robotnik
Yeah, I don’t get it. Why would you do something? Are you that sore of a loser?
Questions aside, would you please stop what you’re doing? I’m certain that this is one of the few “locations” we’re being allowed.
And do you know how hard it is to make a planet? It’s a pain, it takes a while, and it’s annoying.
What I want to know is this: What will it take to make you peacefully stop this?

May 31, 2013 at 11:25PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: hey, u have a steam account right? accept my friend request and lets go to chat just so we can speed things up. ive been doing that with zarrathh and c. spark so we get better communication. in the meantime.

BIC:

as natsu flies back from the punch, he quickly recovers and does a few backflips and lands on his feet. he hears what doom guy just said

Natsu: what the hell do you mean dont shoot? your gonna give up already? not on my watch.

natsu quickly leaps towards doomguy again. he does a legs-weep that takes doomguy of of his feet and a bit into the air. he places his hand on the ground ands rotates his body so that he swings his legs across doomguys body. launching him into the air.

he places his feet back onto the ground and jumps up towards doomguy

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON. IRON FIST!

he hits doomguy across the face with a punch so powerful, its like being hit by a meteor. it sends doomguy plummeting towards the hangar deck and dragging him across the floor. his body stops when he crashes into a wall.

OOC: medic, as much as i like you, dont you dare spill that chocolate milk.

OOC: I DO have steam, but It’s on my Dad’s computer. I can’t get on it that often.

BIC:
IRL:
Natsu! Stop! I think he might have some credibility! let him… Oh, wait. He’s knocked out.
Anyways, what I was going to say was that when I told him “The Truth” his brain split into three parts: The Id, the Ego, and the Superego. What you were fighting was the Superego, driven purely by emotion. Also, The Ego is Fighting the Superego.
And the Superego copied YOUR moves.
I think we should get him back on the ship. Leave him be while he settles his battle in his head.

Falcon drags Doomguy onto the Falcon Flyer, and puts him on a bed

INSIDE THE MIND:
Doomguy is still standing from that attack, miraculously.&
Holy hell, that hurt!
See? That the power of that boy. Now, then. Show your true strength!
*Doomguy swiftly pulls out a Plasma gun, and fires a gigantic amount of Plasma at Superego.

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 11:38PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 11:38PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Are you that sore of a loser?

Wha-- ME!? Oh, dear child! If I were losing, you wouldn’t be calling to negotiate, would you? Tsk-tsk.

And do you know how hard it is to make a planet? It’s a pain, it takes a while, and it’s annoying.

I know…

… and I don’t care! If a homeworld means so little to you, then you don’t deserve to have one!

What will it take to make you peacefully stop this?

I’m afraid the sitution has transcended monetary value can correct, dear child. I’m afraid in that in less than five-and-a-half hours, Mobius will be nothing more than a distant memory. For me, that is. Everyone else will be dead. Hence the reason I’m destroying Mobius!

Now, if you have no further questions, I must go. After all, I have a planet to destroy!

Last edited May 31, 2013 at 11:48PM EDT
May 31, 2013 at 11:46PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!