Forums / Just For Fun

327,704 total conversations in 8,673 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Ooc:
@ Lyra and medic: I know lyra has the 7 chaos emeralds. In the begining of the thread after a fight between me and natsuru. I came back a little bit and said that i had found a chaos emerald that eggman said that crow made himself thats more powerful than the other 7 combined. But at some point lyra somehow said that he/she (i dunno lol) made them more powerful without any detail at all. Lyra just said it.

But to clarify. Lyra has the 7 (to my knowlege). And asura has one that crow made thats more powerful than the 7. And dont say that theyre overcharged in any way. Cuz at the time you didnt do anything about that other than just saying it. Theyre as they were before.

@spark
Okay whatever he controls whats left of the world in a dictatorship. The island of fiore, home of the people from the show fairy tail is the only acception. But dont think your taking it over in just one post.

Hope this clarifies everything more.

IF IM WRONG ABOUT THE EMERALDS AND WHO HAS THEM SAY SO. CANT KNOW EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT ASURA HAS A GRAND ONE MADE BY CROW. THATS IT.

REFER TO PAGE 9 TO FIND THIS OUT.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 10:09PM EDT

@Bang,

Jack:….terribly sick I am afraid….
The fans then begin to speed up slightly
Jack:….no….to cover…quickly in the alcove…
However they speed up almost instantly faster, the Guards know they are in the shafts and are trying to flush them out, the air speed accelerates so much that Jack is knocked from his feet and blown backwards, the rats that were once around him are carried away entirely by the powerful gusts and are swept off to who knows where
Jack:……..
Jack is swept further back down the passage, he luckily manages to grasp a pipe attached to the wall stopping him just short of being blended, he doesn’t shout for help he just waits for fate to finally claim him

Even though his life is is highest priority it is also his only priority, meaning that even though it is the last thing he has, he doesn’t have the determination to match

The force of air down the tunnel is tremendous and the blades are now spinning at a incredible RPM, the sound is deafening, Bang can see that Jack is in a hopeless situation, merely seconds away from a gruesome death

@Imperator,

Superintendent: I regret to inform you that they have returned Imperator……… they have been away during this artificial season as with every simulated year cycle. You see they live on a whole different continent of Transcendence which has a very different climate and suffers from constant bouts of extreme weather, even though the environment is very hostile to life it is the place they stubbornly call there home. However because of the harsh climate of the region it is rendered inaccessible during most seasons of the year due to bazaar storms that take place around its transits routes.

But, just like every year around this time, the storms let up for a short while allowing communication with them and transit to and fro their continent….

Because they are cut off most of the year and have no idea what is going on outside there home land they always send out a representative who travels here to meet the leader of the planet, before now it has always been the Primarch who they come to meet…..but you should have no issues here Imperator, they only ask for an update on the current happenings and how they should be preparing, nothing to complicated. I hope you can understand, this annual meeting is utmost important to them and is vital in keeping them on track as a whole.

OOC: That’s me done for tonight, tomorrow I will be adding a new race to the Loyalist Conclave ranks, nothing too big, anyway G’night all

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 10:14PM EDT

The battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons draws to a close

Megatron: Decepticons! We have what we came for! Retreat! Barricade, bring the Nemesis over our position, and Ground Bridge us up there!

Barricade (ComLink): Will do, Megatron.

The Nemesis appeared over the Transformers heads in the sky, and the Decepticons were beamed up

The Autobots recovered from their battle, and pondered about the population of the planet

Jazz: Ain’t this planet supposed to have life on it?

Optimus: I believe so, Jazz. But I fear the Decepticons are not the only threat to the existance of the humans.

Prowl: So? We are here to stop the Decepticons, that’s it.

Optimus: If there is any OTHER threat to the Decepticons, we shall stop it, for freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

Prowl, being the prick he is, rolls his eyes

Meanwhile, the Decepticons, onboard the Nemesis, plot their next move

Starscream: Megatron! We had the Autobots cornered! We could have vanquished them!

Megatron: Silence, you incompetent fool! Blasts Starscream

Megatron: Soundwave! Open a communication channel to the entire planet! I want our presence to be known!

(The following is a communication to the entire planet, meaning EVERY character that has some form of communication can see this, even those on the ARK)

Megatron (ComLink): Disgusting creatures of this planet! I AM MEGATRON! I am your future ruler, and your planet belongs to the Decepticons! Surrender now, or prepare to be DESTROYED!

Jun 23, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT

OOC: Something was missed out….

A Infinity class space ship named ‘Heaven’ is parked alongside the Ark, it is quite a major piece within this thread, just so you know.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 10:32PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 10:32PM EDT

@ calkarot
OOC: so far so good man. way to make an entry to the thread.

just hope you can manage handling both factions. though still. looking forward to what you bring in.
also feel free to post pics and gifs as you see fit.

@everyone already in the thread.

For calkarots sake, tell him of the characters you currently control and were they are at right now. just to help him out and reduce confusion.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 10:41PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 10:34PM EDT

@Jack,

Bang looks at the situation in fear, but that expression quickly changes to one of determination. His scarf billows in the harsh winds that are ever increasing.
Bang: JAAAAAAACK!
With a fit of strength, Bang takes the massive nail off his back and hurls it past Jack and straight into the fan blades at an astonishing speed. The Nox Nyctores strikes the center of the fan, causing it to burst into flames and deactivate. Due to the Nox Nyctores’ unbreakable nature, the giant nail is unhurt by the impact. The gusts of wind stop as the fan is deactivated. Bang then rushes over to Jack, and helps him back up by grabbing his arm and pulling him back up to solid ground.
Bang: I would never let such a thing happen to my protege!
Bang smiles a grin that shows off all his perfect white teeth. They’re so cliche that one sparkles.

He then proceeds to give Jack a pat on the back.
Bang: We will help each other out no matter what it takes! We shall be triumphant, and complete our journey! FOR NO EVIL SHALL STAND IN THE WAY OF PURE, UNBRIDLED JUSTICE!
Bang looks down at the massive fan beneath them.
Bang: Eheh… I must go retrieve my weapon. This will only take a moment.
Bang jumps down onto one of the massive fan blades and walks across it to the center of the fan. He then pulls his Nox Nyctores out of the center of it as the fan sparks. He ties the nail up in his scarf again, and then jumps back all the way up to Jack.
Bang: Lead on, my protege!

@Superintendent,

The Superintendent can notice something spreading from both the markings of Saya’s hands. They were not there before. It appears as if her skin is being slowly turned black. There is also a white outline to this blackness that is spreading from the markings on the center of her hands. So far the blackness has only reached not far from the center. It is only about to the base of her fingers and wrists.
Saya quickly hides her hands from the Superintendents view by putting them together under her robes.
Saya: I see… I shall have no problem with this meeting then. They are free to come.
Saya closes her eyes.
Saya: One… other thing… We need an alternate form of defense for Transcendence. In case we need to fight something else… Something bigger than worlds themselves. Do this for me.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT

Oh well..new flesh I see…Hello Calkarot, you may call me the Balloon Master (Or just BM), I am one ,if not the first, antagonist of this thread. I know what you are thinking: What a silly name? What kind of villian calls himself the Balloon Master? Read your books my dear kids, soon you will learn to fear the name.

As Asura said, I’m the “unoficial-president” of Mobius, in innacurate words, a dictator. Everyone around this planet, with some small exceptions, is mindslaved, most cities are gigantic facilities where military equipment can be found, along with labs filled with experiments.
These experiments come from my very mind, days of studying and analizying the heroes running around Mobius, ignoring that even the plants have eyes. Half of the heroes have their own “counterpart”, designed specifically to take them and kill them if possible. These group of subjects are known as “The Anti-s”. Don’t get to close or I might make a subject just for you!
Mobius is currently a dead desert (Something I’m about to change) filled with some kind of fog. These fog is what I use to see and detect in my planet, my own invisible security cameras, powered up by buildings called “Fog Supressors”.
Currently, Sam and the group of goodies are battling the Eggman, giving me days of preparation. Blueprints are being re-written, bots are sent every day to patrol the cities and…Oh no, I am not going to reveal anything else.
Welcome to this thread where the heroes get to have the illusion of winning when they are actually losing, when they have absolutely no idea the things I am about to show…
Do you feel lucky now Calkarot?
A good friend of mine believes in the golden and fair luck, as the only way to decide which decissions are good or bad.
Heads or Tails Calkarot?
Heads I use my powers to break your rib cage
Tails I use my powers to blow you apart.
Good thing a man like me does not believe in luck hurm?

OOC: Goodnight guys, see ya tomorrow.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 11:34PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 11:26PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Oh well..new flesh I see…Hello Calkarot, you may call me the Balloon Master (Or just BM), I am one ,if not the first, antagonist of this thread. I know what you are thinking: What a silly name? What kind of villian calls himself the Balloon Master? Read your books my dear kids, soon you will learn to fear the name.

As Asura said, I’m the “unoficial-president” of Mobius, in innacurate words, a dictator. Everyone around this planet, with some small exceptions, is mindslaved, most cities are gigantic facilities where military equipment can be found, along with labs filled with experiments.
These experiments come from my very mind, days of studying and analizying the heroes running around Mobius, ignoring that even the plants have eyes. Half of the heroes have their own “counterpart”, designed specifically to take them and kill them if possible. These group of subjects are known as “The Anti-s”. Don’t get to close or I might make a subject just for you!
Mobius is currently a dead desert (Something I’m about to change) filled with some kind of fog. These fog is what I use to see and detect in my planet, my own invisible security cameras, powered up by buildings called “Fog Supressors”.
Currently, Sam and the group of goodies are battling the Eggman, giving me days of preparation. Blueprints are being re-written, bots are sent every day to patrol the cities and…Oh no, I am not going to reveal anything else.
Welcome to this thread where the heroes get to have the illusion of winning when they are actually losing, when they have absolutely no idea the things I am about to show…
Do you feel lucky now Calkarot?
A good friend of mine believes in the golden and fair luck, as the only way to decide which decissions are good or bad.
Heads or Tails Calkarot?
Heads I use my powers to break your rib cage
Tails I use my powers to blow you apart.
Good thing a man like me does not believe in luck hurm?

OOC: Goodnight guys, see ya tomorrow.

Im not a character in the RP, its Megatron you should be referring to

Jun 23, 2013 at 11:34PM EDT

ooc: well im done for the night. good night all, and also calkarot, welcome to the thread. we hope to have more of you soon.

@calkarot

its captain sparks form of introduction into the thread for you. hes just giving you an idea of his main antagonist character Balloon Master.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 11:35PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 11:34PM EDT

OOC: 4th wall…Get it?
Damn it I just explained the joke..BECOUSE IF YOU EXPLAIN THE JOKE THERE IS NO JOKE!
Anyways, I made that post to clear some things up..Such as Megatron arriving to Mobius without getting shot by ten thousand different cannons. Remember, the BM is expecting Outer Haven to arrive, a giant moving object such as ships and giant robots It’s easily to detect..Even without a fog.
EDIT: Also, can you arrive once his chapter is gone? Becouse the BM is about to introduce something big and giant robots could be an easy target for this thing to test.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 11:39PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 11:37PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

ooc: well im done for the night. good night all, and also calkarot, welcome to the thread. we hope to have more of you soon.

@calkarot

its captain sparks form of introduction into the thread for you. hes just giving you an idea of his main antagonist character Balloon Master.

oh, then never mind

Jun 23, 2013 at 11:39PM EDT

OOC: I see that there has been some disagreement over the placement of the Chaos Emeralds.

I’ve got a solution!

Why don’t you give me all of the Chaos Emeralds!

That way, there won’t be any more misconceptions.

Also, welcome to the thread, Calkarot. The Transformers are more than welcome to stay on my planet of Mobius!

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 11:52PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 11:42PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

OOC: I see that there has been some disagreement over the placement of the Chaos Emeralds.

I’ve got a solution!

Why don’t you give me all of the Chaos Emeralds!

That way, there won’t be any more misconceptions.

Also, welcome to the thread, Calkarot. The Transformers are more than welcome to stay on my planet of Mobius!

You mean, MY planet of Mobius

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 11:52PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 11:51PM EDT

No, no, I’m pretty sure I meant MY planet of Mobius.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 11:54PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 11:53PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: 4th wall…Get it?
Damn it I just explained the joke..BECOUSE IF YOU EXPLAIN THE JOKE THERE IS NO JOKE!
Anyways, I made that post to clear some things up..Such as Megatron arriving to Mobius without getting shot by ten thousand different cannons. Remember, the BM is expecting Outer Haven to arrive, a giant moving object such as ships and giant robots It’s easily to detect..Even without a fog.
EDIT: Also, can you arrive once his chapter is gone? Becouse the BM is about to introduce something big and giant robots could be an easy target for this thing to test.

The Transformers arrived on Mobius 64 million years ago, and have only been reawakened recently

Jun 23, 2013 at 11:53PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

No, no, I’m pretty sure I meant MY planet of Mobius.

Oh yeah? I’d like to see YOUR pitiful robots come up against… DEVASTATOR.
But we will get to that eventually, lets continue with the story.

Last edited Jun 23, 2013 at 11:56PM EDT
Jun 23, 2013 at 11:55PM EDT

Ah, yes…
..the part where I DESTROY THE WORLD!!!

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 12:13AM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 12:12AM EDT

The Decepticons are planning their next move

Soundwave: Lord Megatron, I have managed to patch us into the space station’s security cameras. I also have information on the station it is known as the ARK, and was a human research facility. It is equipped with a powerful laser cannon that can destroy the planet.

Megatron: Isn’t that a funny coincidence? The Autobot ship is also called the Ark. Can it be powered by Energon?

Soundwave: Negative. According to the station’s data banks, it is powered by the seven Chaos Emeralds, gems that hold immense power.

Megatron: Where are the gems?

Soundwave: I am running a scan….. there. They are with a blue pony named… Lyra.

Megatron: Find that pony, and rip out her spine! I want those Emeralds!

Soundwave: Yes Lord Megatron. Laserbeak-Eject. Operation: Retrieval.

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 12:43AM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 12:41AM EDT

OOC: Decepticons? in Equestria? Hoho… This will be fun.

Jun 24, 2013 at 01:39AM EDT

Medic wrote:

OOC: Decepticons? in Equestria? Hoho… This will be fun.

OOC: While you’re here, could you give me a status report on Equestria? I want to know if theres anything going on there atm, if not, that will be a nice surprise for the ponies >:3

EDIT: Whatever, I’m just going to continue with the story

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 02:18AM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 01:58AM EDT

Laserbeak had reached his destination. He had reached a land called Equestria, a colourful land full of magical talking horses.
It disgusted him, all the happiness and the friendliness. He would rather have the whole place burnt to the ground.

Laserbeak flew over the town, searching for his prey, the light blue unicorn known as Lyra. One of the ponies, Fluttershy, noticed him.

Fluttershy: Oh! look at that bird! It looks strange…
She flew up to it and tried to talk to it
Fluttershy: Hellow little bird My nam-
Laserbeak flew up into the air, and began to shoot lasers at Fluttershy.
(I’ll let you guys take this part from here, just give me cues when you want the Decepticons to do something.)

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 02:31AM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 02:23AM EDT

OOC:
Um… you need to know what happened in Equestria before you even begin to stage an invasion…

Here’s what happened. Since Asura’s failed attack on the town, the entire town is covered in an unbreakable barrier created by the Emeralds. Neither Medic’s Army of Darkness nor yours can break through or enter. Inside the barrier, Ponyville is being set up for defenses by Ash J. Williams, Lyra Heartstrings, the Mane 6, Whiskers and the Skull Riders, possibly Digoxin, and now Renegade. Meanwhile, the rest of Equestria is destroyed and burning, all but destroyed by Medic’s zeppelins. Recently, however, his two top commanders, Blitz and Herzog, are attacking Discord and Luna in Canterlot. So far, Discord has the upper hand against the air fleet’s of the Army of Darkness, but Luna’s fate is undetermined at this time after a gunshot was heard. There are also many Nazi Vampires and Zombies wandering and waiting with Morph, another of Medic’s henchmen, for any opportunity to attack.

And with you appearing out of nowhere, this is most likely going to be a three-way war rather than two-sided battles, as neither Medic’s or my forces will consider you an ally and will attack you on sight. And I’d seriously watch out, as a word of advice, from both of us. He has hordes upon hordes of demons, as well as a juggernaut of a zombie, a super powerful vampire, a nearly invincible captain zombie, and himself, and I have a god of chaos, a unicorn demi-god, a ragtag team of pony warriors, a god of night, a demon slayer, an archangel, a cat, and a gang.

Did I miss anything, Medic?

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 03:11AM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 02:42AM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC:
Um… you need to know what happened in Equestria before you even begin to stage an invasion…

Here’s what happened. Since Asura’s failed attack on the town, the entire town is covered in an unbreakable barrier created by the Emeralds. Neither Medic’s Army of Darkness nor yours can break through or enter. Inside the barrier, Ponyville is being set up for defenses by Ash J. Williams, Lyra Heartstrings, the Mane 6, Whiskers and the Skull Riders, possibly Digoxin, and now Renegade. Meanwhile, the rest of Equestria is destroyed and burning, all but destroyed by Medic’s zeppelins. Recently, however, his two top commanders, Blitz and Herzog, are attacking Discord and Luna in Canterlot. So far, Discord has the upper hand against the air fleet’s of the Army of Darkness, but Luna’s fate is undetermined at this time after a gunshot was heard. There are also many Nazi Vampires and Zombies wandering and waiting with Morph, another of Medic’s henchmen, for any opportunity to attack.

And with you appearing out of nowhere, this is most likely going to be a three-way war rather than two-sided battles, as neither Medic’s or my forces will consider you an ally and will attack you on sight. And I’d seriously watch out, as a word of advice, from both of us. He has hordes upon hordes of demons, as well as a juggernaut of a zombie, a super powerful vampire, a nearly invincible captain zombie, and himself, and I have a god of chaos, a unicorn demi-god, a ragtag team of pony warriors, a god of night, a demon slayer, an archangel, a cat, and a gang.

Did I miss anything, Medic?

OOC: Alright, disregard what i said in that last post. Here’s the new version. Also, you must remember that you have the Autobots on your side if a battle happens, which I also control. The Transformers, both factions, have a technology called the Ground Bridge, which allows for portal to be opened anywhere on the planet, from one point on the planet to another, so your barrier means nothing to the Decepticons >:D

The Decepticons are planning their next move

Soundwave: Lord Megatron, I have managed to patch us into the space station’s security cameras. I also have information on the station it is known as the ARK, and was a human research facility. It is equipped with a powerful laser cannon that can destroy the planet.

Megatron: Isn’t that a funny coincidence? The Autobot ship is also called the Ark. Can it be powered by Energon?

Soundwave: Negative. According to the station’s data banks, it is powered by the seven Chaos Emeralds, gems that hold immense power.

Megatron: Where are the gems?

Soundwave: I am running a scan….. there. They are with a blue pony named… Lyra.

Megatron: Find that pony, and rip out her spine! I want those Emeralds!

Soundwave: Reaching her may prove to be challenging, as the Emeralds have created a barrier around her and her allies. Outside the barrier is a formidable army that is attempting to breach the barrier. I recommend deal with them AFTER we take control of the space station.

Megatron: Can we open a ground bridge in there?

Soundwave: Affirmative.

Megatron: Excellent. Prepare the troops. We attack, and we will take what is ours!

A ground bridge is opened inside the barrier, and the Decepticons perform a surprise attack on Lyra and her comrades. Will the Autobots get there in time?

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 03:11AM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 03:07AM EDT

OOC: OK, Calkarot, don’t post anything until my response to you. For now, this is between me and Medic.

After such a long wait, Draconecord hears a gunshot. He turns quickly, but sees the large missile incoming towards him.

Draconecord: Don’t fail me now, Death…
he whips out his long, snake tongue, and wraps it around the missile
Draconecord: Gotcha…
he swings the missile around a bit, and throws it back towards the remaining helicopters
Draconecord: Sayonara, ghouls…

As the gunshot rings in Canterlot, Luna falls over, her royal crown split apart. She slowly stands up, angry and filled with rage.
Luna: Foolish ingrate! You dare to rile the wrath of us, the Goddess of the Night? Watch as this mistake becomes your last…
she glows brightly, and three figures are shown…

Luna: For you see… we are not only a goddess… but also a warrior… and reaper… all in one!
only one figure appears, and Nightmare Moon stands taller now

Nightmare Moon: Now then… let us commence in the struggle for your life now, shall we?
she charges at an incredible speed towards Blitz, and immediately thrusts her horn towards him

Jun 24, 2013 at 04:12AM EDT

OOC:
For Calkarots sake and for any others who want a recap on my end of the stick here it is…
(There are quite a few bracket notes here….sorry)
Currently I have two main factions, however they are both completely separate from one another and have entirely different goals, in these factions are also some major characters and some not so major, either way ill list them all so you get a good idea……

I also have the tricky task of handling a god so to kick off, I am going to tell you about The Crow….

It is a fully omnipotent true god meaning it can do anything making it a all encompassing entity of top tier power. Because of this it is threaded into the foundation of the universe itself.
Like I say the Crow is a true god, the apex of the ladder….
It is all and nothing
It is everywhere and nowhere
It is past, present and future… time itself
It is the omniverse and everything within it
It is simply, everything comprehend-able and uncomprehendable
(Confusing eh? yeah I know, trust me, this character lead me to having a lot of deep conversations with myself)

It has a few traits however:
It leads a intergalactic religion spanning countless dimensions, ‘The Church of the God Crow’ therefore it will tolerate just about everything but heretics (those who do not submit to his faith) heretics are dealt with completely without mercy (see Persephone prison) BUT it benefits those who worship him greatly (see the Imperator and NOL), this religion spans pretty much every dimension but the current one where the main plot is taking place it is described by Crow as being “Blacklisted”

The second and probably most important trait of The Crow is…
It seeks entertainment, I added this to the crows mind because it prevents it from, like Asura says “im gonna destroy the world with a snap of my fingers” or “i can blow up this thread with everyone inside of it.”
This simple addition to the gods personality limits the lengths it will go to, which is entirely for the sake of the thread and making things enjoyable…

One final thing about the Crow is It cannot be killed………because of the billions of infallibilities that would come along with destroying something that was everything…..

Don’t worry Asura & Natsu because he can be neutralised, I know you’re gonna want him gone at some point so I have already planned out that avenue of the plot for when that time comes but I wont say any more because I don’t want to spoil what I have planned….

Right now lets move onto the two factions.

Heaven/Outer Haven

(The ship is called Heaven, the faction aboard it is Outer Haven)
The amount that this lot have been through is pretty tremendous to say the least, it is a combination of MGS and Halo 4, the faction was originally Desperado before becoming the Patriots and now Outer Haven.
Heaven (the ship) is a 895 deck starship, the thing is stupidly big and stupidly strong (it went through Eggmans fleet in only few posts)

Their goals:
If the eggman attack succeeds and Mobius is destroyed then they are to warp off into space (and pretty much out of the thread)
If it fails then they will begin an attack upon the Balloon Master and attempt to seize iron fist control over Mobius through the use of the Patriot AI’s
They aren’t super good nor are they bad, they are just The Patriots, interpret it however you wish.

It obviously houses a fair amount of my characters too:

The majors are:
Jetstream Sam – My prime character ofcourse, he is currently the head of Outer Haven and captain of Heaven, the amount he has been through is quite a tail to tell.

Monsoon

Sundowner

Mistral

The last three aren’t massively plot relevant but they are to Sam

Minor characters are:
Warfare Officer
Electronics Officer
Communications Officer-------------They are the bridge crew
Engineering Officer
Navigation Officer
Habitation Officer

General Karver
General Barker
General Solodkaya--------------------They are the five Generals, the ‘War Council’
General Hamilton
General Adams

Administration- 1,699
Cyborg Crew- 8,954
Fabricators- 1,534
Military- 6,744
Civilians- 7,120
These are the crew numbers of Heaven, all of them BUT the military and civilian are cybernetic.
(Yes I am serious about this enough to keep tabs on the numbers)

There is so much more to say but it will just have to wait…

Transcendence

(Its true size I am yet to reveal, it should also be noted that currently it is unreachable as it is in a long range warp jump on the way to Mobius)
Or its full name ‘The Greater Incarnation of Unyielding Transcendence’ is a weaponised shield-world acting as the main form of transport for a variety of groups on a crusade in the name of the crow.
It is basically a massive artificial and mechanical planet where its habitable surface is within a shield that encompasses the whole planet, giving it a ceiling of sorts.

Goals:
Pretty simple, to completely obliterate Mobius and everyone upon it UNLESS they submit to the crow

Zarathh is in control of the main characters within Transcendence
To name the most important:
The Imperator – current leader of the crusading force
Ill let you elaborate on your characters if you wish however Zarathh

The character I control are:

Major:
The Superintendent – It is the supreme AI of the whole planet, it manages everything and reports to the top brass

Minor:
Primarch Strelok – Leader of the Loyalist Conclave

The Governor – Governor of Persephone not yet introduced but established

Jack – A heretical prisoner within Persephone, he is diseased with a rat plague and due to his very long time in incarceration he has gained a rather bleak outlook upon life

Which leads me onto describing who is currently inside of the planet, there are currently many different factions that make up one central fighting force, these members factions aaaaaaare

The Loyalist Conclave – a multi-species race of rag tab combatants who are zealously loyal to the crow, they make up a good chunk of the main force

The NOL – Once again Ill let Zarathh explain this one, but to put it simply they are a additional faction that work alongside the Loyalists

The Prometheans – They are robotic warriors who are driven by the imprisoned minds of capture heretics

These three groups, like previously stated, make up the force collectively, however there is currently tension between the Loyalist and NOL

Because of Transcendences planet sized stature there are also a few established locations upon its surface, the only ones to note right now are:

The NOL HQ – The centre point of command for all of the planet, where the Imperator operates from

Persephone – A massive and unreachable mega-prison built into a desert, said to be the worst place to end up…ever

A unknown continent which I am just about to name – very hazardous and impossible to get to during most of the year due to storms, is also home to a new species I am just about to introduce

My lord…..that was quite difficult, well anyway that is my side of the story, even though it is incredibly simplified, now my back hurts…..

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 01:53PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 01:32PM EDT

(OOC: So, we’re explaining our characters to Calkarot? Alright, I’m putting this in a spoiler because it may become a wall of text. It’s gonna explain pretty much everything about what my avatar is and all that fun stuff.

My character is Meredith: Soul of Space, MasterBurner, all that good stuff. Now, to put this into perspective, I made a diagram of the true universe:
In respect to that, the “Reality” (As my characters kind call uni/multiverses located within the Fictional Sea) is located in that Sea. The F.S. houses all the realities of fiction. So, for example: the entire Elder Scrolls universe is located in that sea. My character and her kind(Called Advenae, pluraly, and advena, singularly) come from outside this universe and sought safety in this one when it was still in its very early stages. In their now-destroyed original universe, everyone had tremendous amounts of magical power, but it was nerfed by he god of the U.O.M, and limited to three magic types determined by genes. White Magic (which 85% of her kind have) allows the user to use any ability a protagonist of a Reality can use. Black Magic (10%) allows for the use of powers and abilities a villain has. Grey Magic (5%, and the kind Meredith has) is the most powerful, allowing for one to use any ability from a Reality along with console commands, so long as they know the name. Now, the F.S is surrounded by an invincible wall called, well, “The 4th Wall” barring all form allowing them to alter the “canon” of a Reality. Her kind can buy personal copies to play with for themselves (Like buying a game), but cannot alter the canon unless such a thing allows that. This thread has gotten to a point where it has become a “Reality” in the sea. Because of the nature of this thread, she is still allowed to do what she does, provided she follows the set rules such as everyone else. Following the rules set up by a reality is also part of God’s nerfing of their powers. Her kind can gain back some of their powers by literally dying for them. They can play a not-so-planet-destroying game of Sburb, and once they reach God-Tier (the point of their version of the game) They gain the God-Tier immortality (true death by only “just” or “heroic” deaths) along with a portion of their reality-warping powers. Now, when they are in a version of a “Reality” and they die, they don’t truly die, but are kicked out and returned to their home until they are allowed entry again (Loading a save, respawn time, etc.) Should they be a God-Tier, any death not fulfilling the “just” or “heroic” causes won’t kill them. It’ll severely hurt them, sure. (“Oh god, this is what it’s like being shot in the head! God it hurts!”)Now, the refuges are the last 5% of the population of her original universe. Due to their universe being destroyed, they have different laws of mortality. All of her kind are unable to produce children, and once they reach a certain age, they are reborn into a new body,stripped of any gained powers but retaining the memories of their old one. To prevent murder, the ruler of her kind maintains a sort of field preventing people from hurting each other (similar to the “Ceasefire” god power in AoM, but on all the time.) Once they are old enough to be on their own (16 in their time, 1,600 years in Earth time.) They are expected to take up a job. The most popular is the task of observing the humans via various means (Books, Newspaper, and more recent and popular, the internet). Once they reach that age, they are allowed to design their own body.So there are some that look like fictional characters walking around on her planet.

TLDR: My character comes from outside everyone’s very concept of reality and is a really strong wizard of sorts. She is also 1,700 years old but looks like a 13 year old at most.)
Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 02:01PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 01:58PM EDT

OOC:

Okay, so… The characters I play…

Flandre – A child vampire that is around 495 years old. She has the power to destroy absolutely anything and everything, including the concepts of reality. This perk was granted to her by Hazama, another one of my characters. She was also changed into the Black Beast earlier on in this thread by the power of the Azure Grimoire, where she proceeded to eat 50% of the worlds population. She was rescued by Sam afterwards.

Ragna the Bloodedge – Ragna is an S-Class criminal that has a 90 trillion dollar bounty on his head. Currently he is with the main group and is trying to stop Eggman as well.

Hakumen – Hakumen is one of the Six Heroes. He came here from a portal that was made by cutting reality with his nodachi, Okami. Helped defeat the Black Beast along the side of Jetstream Sam. Currently he is trying to stop Eggman along with the others.

Iron Tager – Red Devil of Sector Seven, also known as Tager, wound up here after Natsuru fused the worlds together. He is a field scientist cyborg that possesses a very high intellect. He takes orders from the one who saved his life, Professor Kokonoe. Very down to earth, and logical personality. He is currently hacking a terminal inside the ARK in order to disable the Eclipse Cannon.

Professor Kokonoe – Daughter of two of the Six Heroes, Kokonoe is the one who saved Tager’s life by putting him in a cybernetic body. Tager has sworn allegiance to her after she did this. Kokonoe likes to yell a lot, and doesn’t give a shit who you are if you did something wrong or something that upset her. She also never likes to leave her lab, so she is often on a floating screen that follows Tager around.

Characters on Transcendence

BANG SHISHIGAMI, HERO OF LOVE AND JUSTICE! – Bang was captured by the NOL when Saya made a deal with Crow. He was then thrown into the mega-prison, Persephone. He is currently making his escape with his newly found friend, Jack. Loves justice, hates bell peppers and evil.

Saya – Also known as Imperator Librarius, Saya is in control of Transcendence after the Primarch was booted out. She was once a heretic, unknowing of the Crow. She is now converted, and in a very high position. There is also a strange transformation process going on with her right now…

How the hell could you forget about me? -Hazama – Hazama, also known as Yuuki Terumi, also known as that one asshole who everyone hates, or green haired lunatic, or…. come to think of it, he has so many aliases I can’t remember. Nowhere near as many as Bang though. Anyways… Hazama was sort of a light antagonist at the start of the thread, having planned out nearly everything that was to happen… Hazama was the one who set the Azure Grimoire in the Winds of Destruction’s base, in turn causing Flandre to turn into the Black Beast. He was also the one responsible for giving Flandre her power to destroy concepts of reality. He would have possessed her, and made her his own meat puppet if things had gone right. He was defeated by Fairy Tail and the Touhou characters, being wiped from existence. He was then revived later by the Crow as part of a deal. Troll, and one evil bastard.

Relius Clover and Ignis – Not much to say about these two, really. Ignis is Relius’ robotic wife, whom he made from her real body. Relius is 3rd in command at Tranquility along with Hazama. Genuine sadistic personality, alchemist, and scientist. Has no compassion for life, and just sees them as “things” rather than living beings.

The NOL – Also known as the Novus Orbis Librarium, is a dictatorship that is controlled by the Imperator Librarius. They were once heretics, but are now one of the highest ranking groups that the Crow has to offer. They take all the commands from Saya, have futuristic weapons and armor… that stuff, y’know? Currently aboard Transcendence and waiting for it to arrive at Mobius so they can annihilate it.

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 02:09PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 02:03PM EDT

@Bang,

Jack regains his sense and brushes himself off
Jack:……Thankyou…….
He then continues off into another nearby vent with Bang following, the musky air dulls the sense and claustrophobia begins setting in
Jack:…….We are going to have to pass though one of the furnaces…..
They come out into a massive round chamber, they stand on a small catwalk overlooking the bottomless pit, running up the middle of the tunnel is a spiralling uni-rail in which carts are travelling upwards upon
Jack:…this will get us up a few levels at least….but…I could never be able to jump and reach one of those carts…….
All this knowledge Jack has upon the architecture of inner Persephone shows that he has had a lot of time roaming these tunnels, maybe he is hiding something, or not a true prisoner
Jack:….these carts…..hold corpses……I would understand if you wish to give up…..
A bit of madness takes over Jacks mind in that instant, the faces upon the corpses in the carriages are all his own, he falls backwards and against the wall he hen quickly removes his mask and drops it to the floor
Jack:……no further…..this is enough….no more,,,,,
He then heads back to he vent and goes to clime back in, it is visible that he has seen something horrific

@Imperator,

The Superintendent pays extra attention to Saya hiding her hands, he notices the odd blackness upon her hands however he doesn’t show it or say

Superintendent: Alternate form of defence Imperator? this will take mu-
The elevator door of the private quarters are quickly bashed open, a mish mash of messy voices are heard loudly entering the room

Superintendent:…..they are here….Imperator
It is obvious that the Superintendent has a mild dislike for them…

Then from around the corner they walk into the room…

….Sligs…..
Sligs are small, stocky, disgusting creatures that inhabit the cut off continent called, Mudos, they are a simpleton worker-class race that are rumoured to have room temperature IQs. They are often described by the other species as polliwog/octopus-like humanoids. Their heads have an appearance similar to that of a featherless crow with five tentacle-like mandibles that protrude from their face. As a whole they are lazy, violent, cruel, dirty, inconsiderate and dull minded. However they are very social; enjoying sports, gambling, card games, and hunting. They often become envious of one another, as they are easily impressed by higher ranks or better equipment than their own.

Even with all these negatives to their name they have a few notable benefits. They are a very industrial race, their homeland is basically a city of factories and musky shanty towns blanketed in smog and crap. Because of this worker mindset they nearly always get shit done, give them a job and they will be right on it, shooting it, shouting at it or stomping it, give them something to build and they will produce it in ridiculous numbers, tell them to procreate and build an army and they get….straight ….at it…there and then. Just a note however, they only have the brain power to produce very basic bullet based weapons as they are a relatively fresh race to reach the industrial era

Unsurprisingly the Crow won over the loyalty of these beings easily, you see, they don’t have actual legs, so when they are born they have to crawl everywhere. The Crow simply gave them the blueprint to build “Slig Pants” and they jumped at the offer and immediately took faith in Crow, Their home world is one of the biggest he has seen.

By the other Loyalist species they are seen as the very lowest class and are treated with very little respect at all

Anyway, 3 Sligs enter the room, 2 of them seem to be bodyguards whilst the one in front seems to be the representative

Crig: Mah names Crig!! I haven’t seen you ’round here before! fancy room too!
It scratches its screwed up….chin?
Crig: Anyway! you know da drill! we needs building ’structions! and er supplies!
The one bodyguard begins tampering with a nearby ornament
Bodyguard #1: Mmmmm fancy!….
Crig: Stop that idiot! this is serious stuff right ’ere!
He beats the guard round the head and he whimpers back into place

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 02:39PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 02:35PM EDT

@Jack,

Bang was about to hop on one of the carts upwards, but then he heard the crash of Jack going against the wall and the mask falling to the ground. The hero turns to look, and he sees Jack walking towards the ventilation shaft, and about to climb back in it.
Bang: Jack, where are you going?! Freedom is this way!
Bang runs over to Jack, grabbing the mask from the ground along the way.

He catches up to Jack rather quickly, and puts a hand on his shoulder. Bang is barely using any of his strength, but Jack is finding it impossible to move any further. Bang’s voice is now surprisingly serious as he speaks his next words. He also has a very serious look on his face.
Bang: Listen to me, Jack, my protege… I know that this foul pit of a prison is hard on ones mind. I have seen things too… I saw my master die before me at the hands of the people that govern this planet. I have seen… many things that I wish to forget…
Bang goes quiet for a moment, and takes a deep breath. He then speaks up again.
Bang: But do you know what, Jack? I took those memories and used them to make me stronger. I strive to protect others from suffering similar fates from what I have seen. My own men were killed, and are stored in those… those foul machines they are transporting. I know that this is tough on you, Jack… but you must focus on our objective of warning others of this treachery. If you go back now, they will just kill you and move on… I will not allow that to happen to you. You are special, Jack… One in a million.
Bang looks back at the carts going up, and then back at Jack.
Bang: We shall get out of here, Jack. We will get out of here. Now please, come with me…
Bang puts the mask in front of Jack.

@Crig,

Saya’s eye twitches as the bodyguard tampered with the ornament.
Saya: Keep your subordinates away from my belongings.
She still has her hands hidden from view.
Saya: You shall be building auto-turrets for defensive systems inside of buildings. The supplies shall be routed to you indirectly, along with the blueprints for making these devices. The Superintendent shall take care of that. The Superintendent has also informed me that you wish to know the current updates of what is going on in this world. Ask your questions.

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 03:28PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 03:25PM EDT

@Bang,

Jack just stares at him in silent horror, Bang has the head of a huge rat….
Jack:………I……I….understand…..
He takes the mask from his hand and slips it back over his face, upon donning it Bangs face returns to normal, he then speaks in a very low tone…
Jack:……the things I have witnessed Bang……..
He continues looking at him, he doesn’t really have anything to say other than….
Jack: The carts……we need to ascend…..
He then waits on him to act out whatever plan he has ready

@Imperator,

Crig the Slig scratches the back of his head nervously
Crig: deeree…sorry miss…errrr autaturrat! sure! we’re right onnit!
He writes down the orders on a piece of flattened wood with a piece of coal attached to a stick, it reads “bild or toe teretz”
Crig: An’ bout the supplies! we’re gonna need a fresh batch of Scrab Cakes! Mmmm!!
Upon hearing this guard #2 gives out a little yelp of glee
Guard #2: Yummy Scrab Cakes! mmmm! I can tastes the meat jus’ thinkin’ bouts it!
Crig: Will you shuttap! dork!
He wallops guard #2 round the head
Guard #2: AA!
He gives his squidlike head a few rubs
Crig: We’re alsa gonna need sum errr…AH! SoulStorm brew!!
At hearing this both guards go haywire with joy
Guard #2: SoulStorm brew!?!! where?! I needsa drink!
Guard #1 on the other hand throws his arms in the air at hearing the name….accidentally knocking the ornament from earlier off the stand and breaking it…all three fall silent
Guard #1: GULP
Crig: …..sorry miss….we can fixes it…
They all just stand shaking in their robo pants facing the ground….

Jun 24, 2013 at 03:59PM EDT

@Jack,

Bang leads Jack back to the middle of the catwalk where the carts are going upwards.
Bang: Now… I need you to trust me in this.
He sees a cart coming up from below them filled with corpses. Bang then picks Jack up, and throws him over his shoulder.
Bang: This will not take long.
Once the cart is in range, Bang does a massive leap of faith… and lands on the cart safely with Jack thrown over his shoulder. The cart shakes a little, but does not break.
Bang: Now we wait until we get to the top.

@The Sligs,

The Imperator’s eye twitches as the ornament shatters. This stops, and then her eyes lock onto all the Sligs that are standing there. They feel an overwhelming sense of fear spreading through them.
Saya: You shall leave this place and take the ornament with you, repair it, and bring it back. You shall not receive your payment until the orders are complete.
Her eyes seem to stare into their very souls.
Saya: You will do as I say, vermin.
A black and purple aura begins to emanate from Saya. Red lightning also seems to Spark from her eyes a bit as they glow…
Saya: Out. Now.

Jun 24, 2013 at 04:22PM EDT

@Bang,

Jack lets out a coughing fit once they land, even the jump took a heavy toll on his health and pt him out of breath
Jack:……yes…now we wait….
Jack tries not to take notice of the dead bodies, even though they are all looking up directly at him, they stay onboard and continue to ascend for quite a while before…
Jack:…..heads down, quickly….
Jack and Bang duck down into the cart as it passes by a load of catwalks, Guards with torches are stood on the sides scanning each cart with torches as they pass up. after a few minutes of staying hidden Jack raises his head
Jack:….they will never give up….they will always be silently searching…..
A few more minutes of upward travelling take place before a loud blasting sound gets within earshot, Jack looks up..
Jack:…..this is as far as we can go here….we need to get off…and fast….
Just up above each cart is being systematically blasted with a bolt of electricity, it is one of the standard security procedures that the prison has, to prevent exactly what the pair are currently doing
Jack:…that….
He points to another catwalk just above them, upon it is a entrance, the door reads “Incineration Room”
Jack:…there…

@Imperator,

The three Sligs don’t stop shaking
Crig: S-sorry miss…..we’re sorry….dun hurt us, we’ll gets in fixed right away jus’ watch! giv us a sec!
Crig quickly picks up the parts of the ornaments and shoves the guards out of the way, he then quickly walks off into the kitchen, the two guards glance at each other, give a shrug, notice Saya is still mega pissed and then hurriedly follow after him. It should also be noted that the sound of the robo “Slig Pants” is anything but quiet, with each step they take they let out a very mechanical shreek

The Imperator can hear the sound of rustling and crashing coming from the kitchen mixed with the sounds of Slig yelps and shouting

Another big crash followed by some more odd sounds
Guard #1: I got it! I got it!!
A sound of a beating can be heard
Crig: No you dumbass! wrong bit! dats upside down!!
Guard #2: Id dat sum SoulStorm brew?!!
Guard #1: Where?!?! where?!?!
Crig: Thats a pumpkin!!…will you guys help me or even better, piss off!
The sounds of something being scratched and then a loud smash, the ground shakes a little
Guard #2: Baws! luk!
Crig: Wuts dat?!
Guard #2: deeerrrrrreeeeeerrrrrrrr…..
Crig: Chuck et!
Imperator watches the doorway of the kitchen, just then when one of her favourite brand teabags is seen thrown against the wall
Guard #2: It wuz like a…little sack of….dirt!
After a few more minutes of mindless ramblings they finally come back out of the kitchen, they make their way over to the Imperator
Crig: Lookie heres!
He holds out the ornament, its been stuck back together with excessive amounts of glue and taped up, the head seems to be on sideways and it has an arm for a leg and visa versa
Crig: Bettuh dan before if ya ask me missy!

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 05:48PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 05:45PM EDT

@Jack,

Bang: Brilliant! I shall get us there.
Bang takes Jack and throws him over his shoulder once again. Being the ninja like he is, Bang jumps out of the cart and upwards towards the catwalk. Jack can notice that this man can navigate through the air as if he were using invisible platforms. Bang dashes through the air with ease, and up to the catwalk. The pair land on the steel flooring, and Bang quickly looks around seeing no guards.
Bang: The coast is clear, Jack. Lead on!
Bang prepares to follow Jack again through the facility.

@The Sligs,

Saya’s eyes spark even more as she sees the atrocity that was once one of her favorite ornaments presented to her in this destroyed state. Without any notice, the ornament breaks violently and sends parts of the expensive ornament flying all across the room. Saya then stares Crig straight in the eye. The sense of overwhelming fear flows back into him.
Saya: You will leave or be eradicated from life by my own hand. Your subordinates do not get the same treatment as you.
Suddenly, one of the two bodyguards gets a straight vertical cut on his body from seemingly nowhere. The cut then glows a bright purple, and the Slig is cut neatly in half. The other bodyguard then seems to horrifically fold in on himself for a few moments before turning completely inside-out. After Crig has gotten a good look at his subordinates, a spell circle appears underneath the two guards, or what is left of them… Purple and white flames shoot up from the circles, completely incinerating the two bodies leaving nothing behind.
Saya has not taken her eyes off Crig this entire time.
Saya: Begone.

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT

@Calkarot

Sorry for the delay, this is my character list:

NMedic, NM or Erzdämon, he is one of the main antagonist from the thread, and like Marks says, he is a 845 years old demi-god with a vast array of dark magic abilities that make him one of the most unpredictable. He has a seemingly infinite arsenal of demonic powers such as teleportation, regeneration, mastery over fire as well as devouring the souls of his enemies and servants. It is a certainty that NM has the physical strength and endurance too, is essentially immortal and having with him a large transforming blade that has numerous forms.

The inmortal Last Battalion Leader and the third in command of the army of darkness. Blitz was the first vampire to be created by NM and join the Army, being the most powerful vampire of the Last Battalion. Unlike other vampires, he has superhuman strength, senses and speed, regeneration and advance combat. He’s armed with two guns of large caliber, along with a scoped M14.

Right-hand of NM and leader of the Ghoul Army. Herzog is a inmortal ghoul with great intelligence, he being responsible for creating the zeppelins and the “SS Zeus”, the main Zeppelin of the army. Herzog only speaks German, which for him is a tradition for his nation. His powers are invulnerability, superhuman strength and his great intelligence.

Made up by the undead. This is the original army created to attack Equestria at first. It is made entirely by ghouls, this being a slight disadvantage due to their lack of intelligence, but enough to use firearms. Their are slow, but with superhuman strength and going in groups, makes the army more dangerous.

Made up entirely of Waffen SS volunteers transformed into vampires. Being both highly-trained soldiers and surgically-enhanced vampires, they are a proficient, versatile, and dangerous fighting force. They are thousand around Equestria searching for survivors, either to kidnap or eating. For now, they are For now, they are inoculated with a virus called Nerve Agent, a gift from BM that prevents the death of silver ammunition.

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 06:08PM EDT

OOC: I suppose I should explain the Transformers? Should I?

Jun 24, 2013 at 06:11PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

Ooc:
@ Lyra and medic: I know lyra has the 7 chaos emeralds. In the begining of the thread after a fight between me and natsuru. I came back a little bit and said that i had found a chaos emerald that eggman said that crow made himself thats more powerful than the other 7 combined. But at some point lyra somehow said that he/she (i dunno lol) made them more powerful without any detail at all. Lyra just said it.

But to clarify. Lyra has the 7 (to my knowlege). And asura has one that crow made thats more powerful than the 7. And dont say that theyre overcharged in any way. Cuz at the time you didnt do anything about that other than just saying it. Theyre as they were before.

@spark
Okay whatever he controls whats left of the world in a dictatorship. The island of fiore, home of the people from the show fairy tail is the only acception. But dont think your taking it over in just one post.

Hope this clarifies everything more.

IF IM WRONG ABOUT THE EMERALDS AND WHO HAS THEM SAY SO. CANT KNOW EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON. ALL I KNOW IS THAT ASURA HAS A GRAND ONE MADE BY CROW. THATS IT.

REFER TO PAGE 9 TO FIND THIS OUT.

OOC: Okay, I just found something retaining to Asura’s chaos emerald Page 10.

Dr. Robotnik wrote in response to Asura:

Oh, I have no doubt that you would very much enjoy doing so, however…
zaps you with the Egg Zapper, draining you of most of the Chaos Emerald’s energy
… I have plans of my own.
redirects the Chaos energy into the Colony’s Eclipse Cannon and aims it at you
Good-bye.

And then Asura was vaporized by the eclipse cannon.

But then I found this:

Asura wrote:

while in space I, Asura, was assumed to be vapourised by eggmans eclipse cannon after it harvested my emeralds power, but what really happened was that i reabsorbed the energy that was taken from me thanks to the chaos emerald inside me. it turns out that the emerald nor the wielder of it cannot be harmed by its own power. so because of that, i amplified my madness wavelength to make people hallucinate that i died and disappear for a little while.

I don’t know what to believe anymore. There was no indication that the chaos emerald’s power could not harm its user. It was just kinda thrown in there, to be completely honest… I don’t know anymore.

But then I found THIS:

The Omnipotent Crow wrote on Page 13:

That chaos emerald you rely so heavily upon, the one the crow created for the Dr., well, the crow made sure that it couldn’t be used against him and so it was constructed with a built-in obsolescence and with that earlier transformation into a massive creature it reached its capacity and disintegrated. Now you have no source of energy lets see how you fair in this fist fight against the Captain.
Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 06:46PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 06:28PM EDT

OOC: I may as well then. I’ll start with the Autobots

The current team of Autobots (There are other Autobots out there that may join the fight)

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Ratchet
Prowl
Ironhide
Jazz
Perceptor
Wheeljack
Warpath
Jetfire

The current team of Decepticons (Other Decepticons out there)

Megatron
Starscream
Thundercracker
Skywarp
Knock Out
The Constructicons (and therefore Devastator, there are 6 Constructicons)
Barricade
Soundwave
Blackout
Various Vehicons and Seekers (Vehicons making up the ground troops and Seekers controlling the air)

Now for the Transformers on Cybertron

Autobots

Kup
Hotrod
Arcee
The Wreckers (Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus, Springer)
The Dinobots
Various Autobot troops

Decepticons

Shockwave
The Combaticons (and therefore Bruticus Maximus, there are 5 Combaticons)
Breakdown
Ramjet
Various Decepticon troops

Now for the explanation

The Transformers arrived on Mobius 64 million years ago, after crash landing and going into stasis, they have only been reawakened. The Decepticons wish to drain Mobius of it’s resources and converting it into Energon to repower Cybertron, but not before taking it over and making it’s inhabitants their slaves to rebuild Cybertron.

The Autobots, are there to stop them from doing so. They have found that the Decepticons may not be the only threat to the existence of the humans, and as their belief that freedom is the right of all sentient beings, they will fight for the freedom of the humans, no matter the enemy

The Decepticons have an ENTIRE army at their disposal.

The Transformers have Space Bridge technology, which allows for interstellar travel.

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT

OOC: Wait, so… who has the Chaos Emeralds? Lyra or someone else…

Jun 24, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT

OOC: I was referring to Asura’s Chaos Emerald. Not Lyra’s or Medic’s.

Jun 24, 2013 at 06:38PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: I was referring to Asura’s Chaos Emerald. Not Lyra’s or Medic’s.

OOC: so is this a seperate Chaos Emerald or do different people have different emeralds?

Jun 24, 2013 at 06:40PM EDT

OOC: It was the emerald Crow made to be more powerful than the other 7 combined, I think.

Jun 24, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: It was the emerald Crow made to be more powerful than the other 7 combined, I think.

OOC: oh okay. Well, I cant continue the Transformer’s stories until Mark responds.

Jun 24, 2013 at 06:43PM EDT

@Bang,

They make there way through the door and into a maintenance tunnel, its very warm and rather stifling, they continue to walk.
Jack:…..one thing I do remember…..is coming to this place on a train, I was forced into a carriage with dozens of others…people crying…vomiting…some weren’t even alive……..the journey lasted for hours and felt like forever……I can assure you…..that that is the only form of transit to and fro this place……and if we do manage to ascend further up….we will be needing to find the central depot……
He lets out a quick few coughs and clears his throat, as they walk on down the passage rats start appearing from the alcoves and holes in the walls, thy begin pouring out and gathering around Jacks feet, at his side once more
Jack:….they’re back….
When they get to the end of the hallway the heat is much more intense, not only that but the air is filled with the stench of burning flesh…Jack slowly opens the door, and inside can be seen open and very tall room, every few meters down the one wall are incinerator openings, train tracks leading upto each one, Guards can be seen picking up bodies out of newly arriving carriages and swinging them into the fires. From closer inspection giant round funnel pipes can be seen stretching from the furnaces, up the wall, and into the ceiling
Jack: ……We need to handle the Guards…….douse the flames of one of the incinerators then ascend up one of the chimneys……..
In view, there area bout 8 guards, not a Music Box in site

@Imperator,

Crig:….errr…deeeerrghhh..ah forettaboutit! im outta heres!
Crig the Slig takes the dig and heads for the lig, he quickly runs out of the room and back into the elevator
Now without bodyguards, Crig sure will have a tough time getting back to his ship, poor fella

Jun 24, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT

@everyone in the thread since page one

OOC: with some talking with zarathh and about the special chaos emerald that my character has and based uppon the posts on those days. we have come to the conclusion that everything in that time, mainly pages 25 and under, or maybe a bit more. whatever. the point is, disregard EVERYTHING REVOLVING ABOUT THE EMERALD EXEPT THE FACT THAT ASURA STILL HAS IT. because back in those days, the amount of bullshit was too damn high. people fighting eachother across dimentions. communicating to each other while miles away and all that. it was too problematic to even think about salvaging any reason out of those days. and i am pretty sura all of you will agree on this.

so i say once again. Asura has the emerald crow made. disregard the previous posts about zarathhs discoveries on what has happened. the amount of reason in those posts back then were non existent. at least now we try and add more reason and less bullshit to our actions and just try and follow our characters.

and with that i shall appologize for everyone for the bullshit i may have committed in the past and i hope to continuing forward with the current plot without further delays.

Jun 24, 2013 at 07:16PM EDT

@Jack,

Bang looks at the 8 guards scattered across the room. He then turns back to Jack, and begins to whisper to him.
Bang: I am going to need some help with this, Jack. I shall draw their attention, making it able for you to go in and take the others out. I will go in first.
Bang rushes in the room at the nearest guard to his position. He gets in an aggressive stance as he initiates combat.

Bang’s gauntlet begins to glow with a green outlining to it.

The guard swings a stun-stick at Bang.
Bang: Opening!
Bang does a massive uppercut, sending the guard flying until he crashes into the wall at the other end of the cat walk.

The other guards begin to rush at Bang, while one circles around him without Bang noticing… He has a knife…
Bang continues to punch away at the mass of guards, knocking them out and dodging blows thrown at him.

@Crig,

As Crig gets out of the elevator, he can see a black fog in front of him and the overwhelming scent of rose petals fills the air… After a few moments the fog clears, revealing Phantom levitating there in front of him.

Phantom: …
Crig can feel something comforting about this new figure standing before him… He then hears the soft speech of a woman in his head.
Phantom: Do not fear, little one… I shall help you.

@Superintendent,

Saya closes her eyes, and the aura disappears from around her. She keeps her hands hidden away in her robes. She then sighs deeply.
Saya: … What were you telling me before we were interrupted….?

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 07:51PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 07:43PM EDT

OOC:

@Falcon

Of course Blitz will survive, I think… I was thinking in a battle with Dio, but that will be later, I need to finish this first.

Draconcecord throws back the missile at the helicopter.

Ghoul Pilot : He diverted the missile! Evasive maneuvers! Evasive maneuvers!

Then several helicopters begin to move from their places, away from the projectile. Without knowing, the missile was aimed at transporting Herzog.

Ghoul Pilot : Ohhhh…HOOOLY SHIT! SIR! haben wir, um Ausweichmanöver zu MACHEN!

But Herzog not paid attention to the pilot. He was staring at the missile that was heading towards them. Then, out of pocket, pulls out a small remote control and aim the missile.

Ghoul Pilot : SIR!

Herzog :

Ghoul Pilot : SIR! Ausweichmanöver! ! !

Herzog :

Ghoul Pilot : Um…

Herzog : Halt die Klappe ich den Fokus verlieren!

Herzog again looks to the missile, that was close enough to take evasive maneuvers.

Herzog :

Ghoul Pilot : Damned…We are gona die!

Herzog : NIMM DAS!

Herzog quickly press a buttom from the remote control. Suddenly, the missile hit a sharp turn to the left, heading towards Draconecord again.

Ghoul Pilot : Oh..? Huh…? I-I still alive? How?

Herzog : HAHAHA! Sie glaube nicht, dass ich ein Remote-Gerät auf den Flugkörper zu integrieren, Recht vergessen?

Meawhile, inside Canterlot ruins…

The shot hit the wall. As the alicorn changes her form, Blitz reloaded his rifle, dropping the cartridge in the floor

Blitz : At last I have your attention Luna…

Then, Blitz looked unsurprised to see how Luna had become the creature that his boss told him that the horses had been beaten before.

Blitz : Mmm? Nightmare Moon? Heh, I thought you didn’t exist…

*After a brief challenge from Nightmare Moon, she charges at an incredible speed towards Blitz, with her horn towards him.

Blitz : Mmm…

Blitz sighed and jumped, avoiding the attack. Quickly, Blitz turns and gives a strong kick in the face of what she called himself a “god”. The hit did raise the entire body of Nightmare into the air, spilling blood from his mouth.

Blitz : …Huh, where is your “god” now?

Last edited Jun 24, 2013 at 08:29PM EDT
Jun 24, 2013 at 08:04PM EDT

@Bang,

Jack takes the opportunity to sneak around and flank the Guards attacking Bang, he unfolds his short-sword and readies himself…

Jack then moves in for a kill, but before he can act the rats around his feet thunder towards the remaining Guards and pounce them on the spot, quickly ripping away at there skin and clothing, it only takes a few moments for the vermin tide to drag them from their feet and savage them, it isn’t long before rats are finishing the bone leftovers, Jack reveals himself and puts away his sword, the guards around him being slowly eaten
Jack:….now….water….we need water for this furnace….
He looks around the room for a bit and notices some heavy duty steel piping on the far wall opposite the incinerators, he approaches it and gives it further inspection, it is obvious that highly pressurised water travels through it from looking at the amount of bolts joining each piece of tube together. He places his hand against the 1 foot diameter pipe and can feel the steady vibrations of the liquid within
Jack:…..You need to burst this pipe…..pick up one of the rail carts from over there and fill it up with water……then pour it into one of the incinerators
Jack gets out of the way and goes back to watching the rats eat the dead Guards…

@Phantom,

Crig sniffs at the ar with, his odd squid face tinges at the scent
Crig: Blegh!! the smell of…..stinkin’ plantz!!
He then stops and looks up at Phantom
Crig: Little one! deerggh, you’ll help me huh?! well you can gets me to my Zolog for a start! ive gots important bizness to be gettin’ on wiv n I cant be havin’ these stoopid freaks killin’ me on the way to my ride!!
Crig then goes walking off in the direction of the Loyalist camp
Crig: Dis bettuh not be costin’ me! it aint my fault mah guys get buzzed everytime! now c’mon!

@Imperator,

Superintendent: Preparing such a level of defence such as what you have described will be very time consuming….and out of our goal criteria given to us by our god

Jun 24, 2013 at 08:16PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!