Forums / Just For Fun

309,670 total conversations in 8,344 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

@Bang,

Bang breaches into one of the carriages as the massive train begins steadily rolling out of the depot…

Officially and simply called the Persephone Train
But also known as the “Desert trekker”, "Persephone Express, “1 way ticket” and “The Prison bus”
It is a massive 100 carriage long multi-purpose transport that is built to both strike complete fear into prisoners but to also last and survive the marathon journey across the desolate black rock desert surrounding Persephone, a desert that stretches on thousands of miles

Its main cargo consists of, either food or incoming prisoners, but currently it is transporting Promethean knights also, due to its massive storage capacity it can take upto thousands of prisoners in one journey alongside tons and tons of other cargo types. It is protected by a dedicated crew of Guards who patrol up and down its carriages both on the outside and inside. Due to the rapidly changing weather of the Persephone prison region and regular sand-razor storms the hull of the automotive is very armoured making it heavy enough to be impervious to these conditions

The Persephone Express has a long way to travel, a few thousand miles to be about right but even though it may look aged, it is purely aesthetic, underneath the bonnet it is powered by something strikingly similar to a cold fusion reactor. Because of this, the train can reach very very high speeds allowing it to storm through the barren wasteland like a bullet

Anyway, It leaves the depot and beings accelerating away from the dreaded hell hole prison, surprisingly no one gives chase, it is left to travel on by itself and escape the perimeter. It is quite far from the complex already but it can still be seen in the background

The terrain of the desert it is travelling through is mostly made up of huge flats, although in the distances large mountain ranges can be made out stretching up into the sky, in other areas storms can be seen taking place, currently however the weather around the train is clear, the time is around evening

OOC: And cue, Operation: Train Infiltration commence.

Bang finds himself inside a rather spacious and very tall carriage, down the middle is a small passageway, the sides of the carriage are stacked to the ceiling with high-tech containers, what is within is unknown, the room is well lit and actually very well ventilated too, patrolling up and down the centre passage is a single train Guard who is armed with a hard-light rifle, he also seem to have a walky-talky strapped to his front that flashes every so often, Around the place are several boxes and other things that can be used to hide, at the other end of the passage is obviously the door into the ext carriage along, in the roof (besides the hole) is a hatch to leave onto the exterior

The characters “#89” are printed onto the carriages walls

There being 100 carriages of which #100 is the rear end

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 09:41PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 09:36PM EDT

Meanwhile, in a random spot in Equestria…

Yukari: “Abundance of Pastel Colors and cartoony mountains… yup, I think this is the place.”

She steps out and lets a rather disgruntled Asura out, this being at least the 28th attempt to get to this place.

Yukari: “Sorry for so many attempts. It takes me a bit to find places I have never been to before. Again, I don’t really like using boundaries on myself to increase knowledge or things like that.”

The rip closes

Jun 27, 2013 at 09:42PM EDT

OOC:
Everyone! There’s a show in the Pub Stage!

@ Natsuru
Please don’t do anything to ruin the storyline me and Medic planned. I really don’t want Asura to get involved in this in anyway at all. It’s already enough we both have to deal with the Decepticons.

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 09:51PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT

@Sam,

Bang lands atop one of the large stacks of boxes, and begins making his way across the tops of them by silently jumping. He is a ninja after all. He then begins to whisper to himself.
Bang: This place… it is too quiet.
He sees the guard right below him now. Bang then silently makes his way down the boxes using his ninja-techniques and spiky greaves. The trustworthy ninja sneaks up behind the guard very quietly… Once he has reached close enough to the guard, Bang gives him a good solid punch to the back of the skull. This punch is only hard enough to knock him cold for a few hours. Beng then tosses the body over his shoulder, and makes his way back up the mountain of crates to hide the body there. Once done with this, Bang makes his way down to the door to the next car…

Jun 27, 2013 at 10:16PM EDT

As the Medic approaches the console, the agent and the master leave the room

NM : So I can see what I want… Hehehe, this will be funny

NM stretched his arms, snaps his fingers and his neck, ready to work. Quickly, NMedic starts randomly pressing buttons.

NM : HAHAHA! I HAVE NO IDEA WHat I am doing…

Suddenly, the monitor turn off. NM stare at the console, then the monitors. He started to search everywhere, without knowing what to do.

NM : Ugh…I hate the tecnology… There are so many buttons, If BM would have left some instructions, that would be nice… DO YOU HEAR ME BM! INSTRUCTIONS!

…No response. Confused, NMedic took seat and scratch his helmet.

NM : Damned! Instructions… Intructions… I need fucking intructions! That’s why I hate the tecnology! There so many colors and sounds, it’s like being high!

The despair began to dominate the mind of Nightmare Medic, his eyes began to glow with anger

NM : Stupid idiot box! The only thing you can do is leave the damn humanity STUPID!

In a fit of rage, NM, surrounded by a dark aura, raise one arm and hits strongly the keyboard. The hit was so strong that several buttons left their place and rolled on the ground. Suddenly, the console turns on with letters in the monitor. NMedic raises his arms with victory.

NM : HAHAHA! YES! I, Erzdämon, have mastered the technology! How about that Steve Jobs! HAHAhaha… Now what!?

TO START PRESS ANY KEY

NM : …To start, press any key… Where is “any key”?

NM starts searching for the key without success.

NM : I only see Alt… Um… Cutrull…Suprrrr… … … I don’t see “any key” HEY BM! WHERE IS “ANY KEY”!

…No response, again

NM : …Idiot… Maybe if I hit it again…

NM raise his arm again and hit the keyboard. Several buttons flew away and the monitor make static and change in a pink and cyan color. Them, a list with ridiculous names appears in the monitor.

NM : HAHA! Evil 2, Tecnology 0. Now, What is the most interesting to read first…

First, he select the name “Rocket Man”. Later, he selected “Jeerlock Holmes”. Them, he selected “Sun”. Later was “Pretty Poison” and finally “Supreme Garnisher”.

NM : I hope this will be interesting.

Meawhile outside Canterlot…

Draconecord flicks the missile back at the helicopters

Ghoul Pilot : Sir! die Rakete kommt wieder zurück!

Herzog : Ich weiß, ich bin nicht blind!

Herzog unbuckled the seat belt and turns to the pilot

Ghoul Pilot : Sir! Was machst du?

Herzog : Öffne das Tor…

Ghoul Pilot : Was?…

Herzog : Öffnen Sie das verdammte Tor! JETZT!

The pilot pressed the shutter button of the helicopter and quickly, Herzog leaves the ship, being thrown into the air.

Ghoul Pilot : Sir!...Damn!

To the surprise of all, Herzog captures the missile with his arms and falls. A group Helis follows his leader from his great height fall.

Meawhile inside Canterlot ruins…

Blitz took seat in a boulder of a Celestia’s statue

Blitz : Come on “god” I am waiting…

Then something started sounding in the Blitz pocket, he put his hand in his pocket and grab the radio.

Blitz : Blitz Here, What’s happen?

What he heard later were several shots, war cries and help, more explosions and gunfire.

Vampire Soldier : Sir! We are under enemy attack!

Blitz looks confunsing, later makes a great laught

Blitz : Hey, calm down soldier, there are just horses, there is nothing they can do.

Vampire Soldier : No Cap ! ! ! Is something else!

Blitz : Huh? What do you mean with “Something else”? Are dragons? Manticores? You know how to fight them!

Vampire Soldier : NOO! Not that things!

A big explosionis heard, but very different. Blitz ignored it.

Blitz : Okay! Now what “things”

Vampire Soldier : T-there are… Are ro-

Suddenly, an explosion is heard and cuts the transmission, only being listen static

Blitz : Hey, HEY! Respond Soldier! Respond!

Nothing…

Blitz : What’s happening now…Ro-what?

Them Blitz turn to Nightmare Moon, seeing how her veil of darkess begins to fade

OOC: Waiting for Mark POOOOOOOOOOOOST! My fingers hurts, my head… hurts too! Where is Eggman!!

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 10:20PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT

@markhoax
ooc: i understand that. at first when me and natsuru took our conversation to private chat. we didnt expect calkarot to show up with autobots and decepticons. we had a plan made up already to come to equestria, in a way to get you guys back involved in the main plot since you guys had been only fighting each other for the longest time alone. but with the decepticons and such involved now. things have changed a lot.

besides, i know medic and you want a piece of asura still after the past battles. we will do our best to adjust to the story you guys have. its just i dont want asura to be left out of the story until something drastic happens. i hope you understand that and are not upset at all of our being here. what we have planned ourselves is also a very important part of the threads plot and you could be a part of it as well.

were sorry for any inconviences we may have brought.

BIC:
asura steps out of the tear made by yukari. not bothered that it took them this long to get here at all. asuras patience is endless. *he looks around the lands and is utterly disgusted by what he sees. too much colors and lighting makes asura unsettled.

Asura: this place is sickening. i think i can fix this for us.

asura does a few hand gestures and claps his hands together. when he does this crimson red madness wavelengths burst from around him and shoot up towards the sky causing vasts amount of it to be tainted with dark red clouds that blanket the sun above them for miles.

*flashes of madness ripple through the black and crimson red skies like lightning. asura is pleased by the new changes he made as the madness covering them blankets the area around them with a dim shade of red.

Asura: much better. now, lets be off shall we. i can sense the concentrated powers of the emeralds just past those mountains over there.

points to a large cluster of mountains in the distance after a large forest that is ahead of them.

asura flies up a bit into the air and prepares to head there

Asura: so, shall we be start heading there now? waits for yukari to answer

Jun 27, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT

@Bang,

Bang will notice that these guys aren’t dressed like the traditional Guards from the prison hallways, these are different, they are dressed in camouflage combat gear, wear balaclavas over their faces and helmets on their heads, a variation of the Guard outfit to suit the different environment of the arid surface

Bang passes through a small 2 tunnel into the next carriage, it reads “#87” above the doorway…

This carriage has the same dimension as the last, very tall and spacious, there a few cargo crates in this however. There are still high-tech container units stacked around but fewer of them now meaning there are more passages and ways to get to the other end of the carriage, the contents of the the container units are unknown but each one has its own personal LCD screen mounted upon it….

Then Bang makes out a guard, and then another. 2 Guards on patrol….

They keep to there routes, scanning their surroundings, they have been notified about a potential intruder on board and so they are on the look out, keen to find a stowaway, a voice then screetchs out of one of the walky-talkies strapped to the guards which interrupts the silence
Transceiver voice: Seal up the vents! storm incoming!
Guard: Understood Conductor!
One of the pair make their way over to a nearby control panel, after a few button presses the once fresh ventilation is cut off, the ducts sealed up

Going outside is going to be dangerous but then again that depends of the type of storm, either way Bang has no way to find out other that going through the ceiling hatch himself…other that that he has 2 guards to deal with, aaaaaand….

Yes, a surveillance camera, which is overlooking a swath of ground near the destination door on the other end of the train car

2 Guards, a camera, fewer hiding spaces, and another transceiver which can be used to call for backup if needed

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 10:47PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 10:47PM EDT

Yukari looks back in her portal and then up at Asura.

“The star is falling apart too soon. I need to go check up on it… and maybe find a person better suited for the task. If you need me.”

she hands Asura a spell card, a Summoning Charm.

“Slam that to the ground and I will be around within the minute. And if not me, my Familiar who is more than capable for any task.”

She falls though a portal on the ground

OOC:

Though I believe anyone has the right to join in, I understand a character like Yukari could easily destroy too much. (Boundary of Life and Death, Barrier between Motion and Stillness, Boundary of Nightmare and Reality, etc etc etc)

I will leave her inclusion to when Asura thinks she is needed.

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 11:14PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 11:08PM EDT

The Autobots begin rounding up the pony villagers

Perceptor: Optimus, I’m getting a strong energy reading from that blue pony over there. I suspect she may have what Megatron wants

Optimus runs over to the blue pony

Optimus: You there! Blue pony! I must speak with you!

Jun 27, 2013 at 11:17PM EDT

OOC:
Yukari, even tough with what she can do, is STILL Not as Overpowered as Giorno.
I DID bring him back in, but He’ll be only used in dire situations. Basically, a Godzilla Threshold , if you know what I mean.

Jun 27, 2013 at 11:19PM EDT

@yukari before she leaves
asura takes the card from her with his scarf and brings it back. and puts it away in his pocket

Asura: i understand, ill let you know when im done here. you go do what you have to do.

she leaves

Asura: now then. time to visit some old friends from the past.
asura take off towarts the mountains. as he moves the madness clouds follow above him, keeping centre on him as they blanket the area in madness energy.

Jun 27, 2013 at 11:25PM EDT

OOC: OK, I have a lot of responses to give…
@ Calkarot
If possible, could you have it so some Decepticons are outside the Barrier and some are inside? It’d be easier so Medic and I both have our share of battles.
@ Asura
Well, another intrusion will complicate things, but I can work around it. Just remember a few things in Equestria…
1. The Barrier is still impenetrable and unbreakable and around Ponyville, and the only ones inside the town are Ash, Renegade, Lyra, the Mane 6, the Skull Riders (which I may need to control now), and the last of the villagers (Derpy, Bonbon, Colgate, Time Turner, Vinyl Scratch, and Octavia). They are currently safe and hidden in town hall, but outside are the Decepticons, still looking for Lyra, and the Autobots, fighting the Decepticons.
2. Medic’s forces outside of the Barrier consist of the numerous ghouls and vampires, who are combating the Decepticons outside as well, and Morph, Medic’s juggernaut.
3. In Canterlot, Discord is currently fighting Herzog, and Blitz is currently fighting Luna.
4. Keep all of this in mind, and don’t do anything generally impossible to the current situation such as breaking into the Barrier or immediately wiping out the forces outside.
5. Again, don’t call me “markhoax…” it’s “Markhaox.” Or just refer to me as Lyra.

BIC:
Renegade bursts into the town hall, occupied by the last remaining survivors of Ponyville
Renegade: You’re… you’re all alright!
the group are all armed to the teeth with grenade launchers, holy hand grenades, canisters of mercury, and cannons
Ash: Hey! You’re not dead after all. How was it?
Applejack: Sorry to interrupt, but there’s no time for introductions with all the fracas going on outside. We’re safe for now, though.
Lyra: Well, we won’t be for long. We have those demons on the outside of the Barrier, those toys on the inside, and if that wasn’t bad enough, I’m feeling a strong wave of some sort coming from the south.
Renegade: A… wave?
Lyra: Yes. Though it won’t affect me, and perhaps not you either, everyone else here is vulnerable to this guy…
Renegade: Who?
Lyra: Someone I had the misfortune to meet. He attacked Ponyville once before, and he’s sure to do it again. Fortunately I have a plan.
Renegade: Well, let’s hear it!
Lyra: OK. Renegade, you’re going to be heading into Canterlot and helping out Discord and Luna. Discord seems to be alright, but I can sense Luna’s life force slowly draining. Use Supernova to go there now.
Renegade: Got it!
he chants in Latin, and throws the Supernova to the floor. He jumps through the portal, and disappears.
Lyra: Ash, you and the Skull Riders are going to be combating the Army of Darkness outside the Barrier. I’ll send you out there, got it?
Ash: Don’t have to ask me twice.
he loads his cannon and revs his chainsaw, and Lyra blasts all of them, sending them outside the Barrier
Lyra: As for the rest of you, I need to place you all somewhere safe. Perhaps the alternate universe I have in mind will be safe for the moment… but you may be ridiculed.
Twilight: Where’s that?
she blasts a portal, revealing their destination… and causing all of them to cringe

Lyra: I myself would go just for the humans, but I need to combat the robots here. This is the only safe haven I could find for all of you, so please go now!
all of the remaining ponies nod, but turn to the portal in uncertainty. after some hesitation, they all enter, closing the portal and leaving Lyra alone.
Lyra: Good… I don’t want them here to see this…
she begins reaching for her skin, and slowly tears it off. She tears and tears, until no more of her fake skin remains; she is completely mechanical now, armed with a laser, hand blades, and all Seven Emeralds in her chest

Lyra: Robotnik would be proud…
she then breaks a hole through the town hall, and exits the building. She looks up, and readies her weapons to be used. Suddenly, a blue and red Autobot approaches her, hailing her and asking for her
Lyra: Not a step closer!
she aims her gun at them, thinking they are Decepticons

OOC: From here on in, the Mane 6 and the other survivors are to be ignored until further notice. Lyra, Renegade, Ash, Discord, and Luna are to be the only characters I control for now. I had a lot of fun writing this post, BTW.

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 11:41PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 11:27PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC:
Yukari, even tough with what she can do, is STILL Not as Overpowered as Giorno.
I DID bring him back in, but He’ll be only used in dire situations. Basically, a Godzilla Threshold , if you know what I mean.

Ooc:

I could argue all day on this, but to cut to the point Boundary Manipulation can essentially nullify any power and give herself unlimited power.

(Though the limits of her power is debateable, for the case of this game I disallowed any self-modifications with the exception of Power/Movement Negater Negaters and make her have to enclose a Gap over the target for it to take effect. Larger the rip, more strength it drains. And for combat I have also restricted her to a limited supply of one-time-use spellcards like my other characters.)

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 11:39PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 11:31PM EDT

OOC: I could too.
But we’ll save that for a fight between them, IF they fight.
and I REALLY Don’t want that to happen.

Last edited Jun 27, 2013 at 11:45PM EDT
Jun 27, 2013 at 11:41PM EDT

OOC: I’ve been going through the thread, and some of of your characters seem really OP.

Jun 28, 2013 at 02:20AM EDT

Calkarot wrote:

OOC: I’ve been going through the thread, and some of of your characters seem really OP.

OOC:
THIS
Forever.
You know I had like no problem with a single omnipotent god character. After all, a single god does not change things around. But now, just look around: We have 2 different gods, characters who can manipulate reality and organisms just by thinking about it! Another pair of guys who can delete things from this dimension or wipe out entire planets.

Take the Devil, take the fricking devil for example:
He can manipulate reality and mindslave people but he never goes full strenght rampage. Why? Becouse he has a weakness: The mask transforms him into a crazy random sarcastic singer becouse the demon living inside this object is nuts and becouse the user is a singer searching for revenge. I won’t reveal anything else becouse..well that’s something you will have to find out.
Anyways, that’s why Superman sucks, becouse unless you have a conveniently placed kryptonite piece in your pockets, the guy is flawless.

You know what’s really funny? Check the following:
Falcon pulls out more JJBA characters, non-stand users would get killed in a matter of seconds and most of these guys can do whatever they want with people.
Zarathh gives us a new pair of Blazblue characters with game mechanics like health draining and non dying ghosts.
Sam gives us the Crow. ’nuff said huh Asura?
Speaking of Asura, we have the Fairy Tail and a gorillion of spells and magic tricks. Also Asura madness powers (Like OOC teleporting from Mobius to the Roleplaying Pub to Equestria)
Natsu joins the party with Touhuo characters..Bullet hell gentlemen.

But Spark, what about you?
Me?
I give you…Normal humans like Two Face…Wait I do have a almost god character with a one hit kill ability! Oh but I barely use him for combat!

Sam, remember that time where I introduced the Gman and you just slapped me in the face like “No, the Crow is omnipotent”? I did deserve that slap…becouse I pulled out something out of nowhere without adding a proper explanation and background. And you know why I did such a thing? Becouse these kind of characters around the thread need some sort of limit coming from a sentient entity that is in the middle of both sides.

Now let’s see.
Heads or tails users?
Heads we start to add weaknesses or at last, show a few signals that prove that they are not flawless.
Tails, I will add the Gman and that’s it. No fun allowed. Wanted to teleport? Nope, I am the biggest of the biggest bigs gods in this thread, to the shame corner.
Not being mad and going apeshit all over your characters guys, I just want you to realize how perfect some of your characters look. Or at last provide us with some sort of explanation another than: “Me god you weak.”
Keep the plot going on, no need for a endless argument fight.

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:04AM EDT

OOC:
….Huh? we’re arguing now?…..I honestly thought everything was going smoothly and people were settled…….ergh……thets get it over with then….

these kind of characters around the thread need some sort of limit

- The crow is a limit, he is the limit, as a matter of fact I don’t think I can elaborate any more about how much of the limit he is. Ive already stated that things such as planetary level destruction and dimensional tampering lead to the crow appearing and striking the suspect down. This is pretty much a move that will be carried out without any way of it being stopped.

a sentient entity that is in the middle of both sides.

- The crow is neutral, to get on his good side you just have to submit to him, which is as easy as saying “Okay your the boss now” you actually choose whether you want to fight him or not.

Wait I do have a almost god character with a one hit kill ability! Oh but I barely use him for combat!

- Other than the infant pages of this thread crow hasn’t actually been in combat at all.

I will add the Gman and that’s it. No fun allowed. Wanted to teleport? Nope, I am the biggest of the biggest bigs gods in this thread, to the shame corner.

- If the limit character (crow) has already been established 1 upping it will achieve nothing (except me getting irritated)

…..I thought everything was good…introducing god-like moderator characters to beat down the others is a bit too much, especially when things can be dealt with in OOC, if needs be that is, right now everything is fine and people with god-like characters are playing them with respect and maturity, I have no probs with that

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 10:48AM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 10:47AM EDT

Ooc: i will only address about my characters that i use once i go home. Cuz clearly there is some things i would love to clear out before i continue the story. And all i have to say is that i have been using fairy tail in their fullest character. Everything that i do with them is what they actually fucking do in the show and manga. I dont bullshit with them because they dont need to. Its who they are that makes them really good characters. And im the only one out of everyone here who actually shows them getting hurt when they fight. Cuz soo far it seems that everyone can instant heal after each hit. Asura is the only acception because of what he is and his black blood. Thats is all.

When i get back home im gonna set things straight with everyonw so we are all in a mutual level.

Jun 28, 2013 at 11:13AM EDT

OOC:
@Spark,

Alright, alright. Let me address my characters. I am using all their canon abilities, except for Flandre and her extended power. I apologize for that. I honestly thought that the thread would be ending sooner than this, but I am keeping myself on a very tight leash on that power. I haven’t even used her canon ability all that much. I also always ask the person I am using said ability against before I do use it. Other than that, I just use spell cards.

“Zarathh gives us a new pair of Blazblue characters with game mechanics like health draining and non dying ghosts.”

There are canon reasons as to this. Ragna’s sword, Bloodedge, slowly drains the souls of those hit by it. The reason why Hazama can’t die (normally) is because he feeds off the hatred of others towards him. If you hate him, you can’t kill him. Simple, right? The BlazBlue also drains life of those around it, or Hazama’s does, for a source of power. It also needs souls to operate and keep up the force-field.

Most of the BlazBlue character’s weaknesses are in-fact their speech patterns. The game is a story-oriented fighting game. Ragna has a bad mouth, is abrasive, non-courteous, and downright rude to people. That’s what gets him in these situations. Hakumen is too arrogant for his own good, and hates working with other people. He can easily be overcome by too many people in this thread. Hazama can VERY EASILY get overwhelmed in this thread by what he says to people, especially if they don’t hate him. Tager on the other hand sees condoning to violence as a last resort, and will only usually take orders from Kokonoe. Bang shouts too much, and that can usually get him into trouble with others.
As for their abilities… They are all canon (Except for that one Hazama fight. I had to make up shit for him). I do admit that I don’t show damage as often as I should, but it seems that swords or knives can cut anything other than flesh in this thread. If I cut you with a sword, you should have a gash where it cut. If I kick you in the face, you should have some damage as to where that kick hit you. If I shoot a fucking laser blast at you, that should tear through your clothes or more. If I drain part of your life, you should be weaker than before. You shouldn’t be able to pull an ultimate if a portion of your life was just drained.
I’ll start trying to show damage more often, but with these NPC-proxy battles going on it’s difficult to do so. Now… Can we please get back to the story?

BIC:

@Sam,

Bang quickly scrambles up a stack of boxes to get a vantage point on the guards in the room.
Bang: Hm… these guardsmen are unaware of my presence.
He makes his way across the tops of a few boxes, and waits until they are out of range of the security camera. He then takes out two nails with purple cloth tied to the end from his pouch.

Bang then throws one nail at each guard, it puncturing through their armor and into their skin. There is a poison on these knives that is not lethal unless the target is near death. Otherwise it just puts them under for a while. The nails quickly put both the guards under and Bang jumps down to them, landing next to them. He then drags their unconscious bodies over to a nearby crate, and throws them in.
Bang: Now it is time for me to deal with the bleeping lens-thing on the wall…
Bang positions himself to where he can see the lens of the camera, but it cannot see him. He pulls out a regular nail from his pouch and hurls it straight at the lens of the security camera, shattering the lens and leaving it disabled. The ninja then makes his way for the door…

Jun 28, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT

Optimus: Wait! Don’t fire! My name is Optimus Prime, an Autobot of the planet Cybertron, and I am here to lead your people to saftey. One of my scientists have found that you have something of great powere, which I suspect the Decepticons, the ones who attacked this village, are after.

Megatron: Decepticons! Split up! We shall begin our assault on the army on the outside of the barrier!

Soundwave: Sir, this is uncalled for.

Megatron: Not at all, Soundwave. You see, I am focusing half of my army nn the army on the outside of the barrier, to give them a taste of what is to come. The other half will find the emeralds for me, and once I have those, the other army will be vanquished, along with the Autobots! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Jun 28, 2013 at 06:21PM EDT

OOC: It isn’t my choice to make, I don’t really consider myself involved with it
BIC:

Meanwhile On the Mudos continent of Transcendence…..

Things are going steady, the Sligs are doing what they do best, which is mostly nothing and gambling. The great factories, for which the Sligs are famous for, are currently idle, the conveyor belts of production still and ready

Crig the Slig has just arrived back at the landing pad in his Zolog after a long flight from the mainland, he is happy to be back at his homeland with people of the same species as himself, it should be noted that Sligs are the only species as of current to live on Mudos, the other Loyalists races have often ventured to the region but have been met with vicious retaliation. This is Slig country and Slig country only…

Crig steps out into the smoggy and polluted air and takes a deep refreshing breath in
Crig: Sures good to be back!
He walks off the landing pad and makes his way towards the admin office for the factories, the way there is through dirty streets and putrid waters, nearby Sligs shout Crigs name as he passes by, he is sorta famous round these parts but no big shot that’s for sure. The whole place is a dump but nonetheless that’s how they like it and its always how it has been for them, along the streets are countless bars and other adult orientated establishments that any other gentlemen would quickly shy away from

He makes his way into the office and walks upto the production master
Crig: Hay! ive gots the bilding structions sir!!
Production Master: Hm!
He takes the bark notepad from earlier
“Bild or toe terrets”
Production Master: Wha’ duh fuck duz dis say?!
Crig: Orta turrets sir! the big boss needs loadsa dem!!
Production Master: Hmmmmm….
The Master belts Crig round the face
Crig: AAA!
Production Master: Why didnt’ yer fucken say we cant bild dis sorta shit Crig?!! ur meant to be the fucken rep!!
Crig scrambles up onto his feet rubbing his head
Crig: Ha! hay!! dat womans crazy! like I wuz gonna say no and turn down her orders!
The Master continues beating Crig, it is obvious that this happens quite often…
Production Master: AGGH! your an idiot Criiiiiig!!!!
He keeps hitting him round the head, Crig tries to cover his face but he just ends up getting beaten harder
Production Master: If we cant bild der fucken stawff, we cant bild it!!! what the fuck even is a orta turret!?!!
Crig weakly raises his shaking arm, in his hand is a blueprint that the Superintendent provided him with
Production Master: Huh! wuts dis den!
He grabs it from his mangled hand
Production Master: hmmmmm….blooooo prentssss…..now I have a lil idea of what to do….
He then looks down at a semi-dead Crig
Production Master: Wut you still doin’ ere?…
He quickly scurries off the ground and out the office door
Crig: Watta….watta asshole….
He walks off back up the street but then…
Crig: Huh? ooooohhh nooo not nooow!
After all the shaking from earlier and the beats from the Production Master his robo-pants finally give out and fall apart from underneath him, bolts bounce around the ground as he lies there….

Crig: Pants! pants! I needs sum pants!
He goes crawling off in the direction of a ‘Getcha’ Pants’ machine whilst be joked at by onlookers

The massive factories however have received their orders and have begun their mass production of auto-turrets as commanded by the Imperator. Smoke bellows from the chimneys and conveyor belts roll off parts as the workers get to work on their long shifts…

And with Heaven and the Winds….

It seems like forever and the bridge crew have been sleeping ridiculous amounts, in the last few minutes they got fold out beds installed into their workstations by the engineers, this decision was made quickly after they started getting annoyed with dribble spilling all over the consoles and messing things up, the Habitation officer accidentally ejected 6 tons of cabbage due to this issue

The Winds are still in the bridge…
Sam is sat down looking out the window whilst leaning back in his chair, Sunny D is actually sleeping on the holographic table, Monsoon is reading a book on Lorentz force and Mistral is playing on her Nintendo DS

With no breaching parties around the military are chilling out

The Fabricators are making banana suitcases

The civilians are still wondering what the hell is going on, but have since lost interest and have instead resorted to watching unhealthy amounts of TV

The engineers are still completely dumbfounded with what’s disabling the slip space core

And finally the Prophets are talking with GW about the other 4 AI’s

@Bang,

The camera powers down and hangs, smoking slightly from its back

Bang makes his way into the next carriage now, labelled #86
As he makes his way through the door he looks straight on to the other end, he can just about make out someone leaving through the destination door but he cant make make them out well enough, the only distinguishing feature he could see was that whoever it was they were wearing something like a large metallic rucksack upon their back, the door then shuts and he turns his attention to the rest of the room

Just like the previous two carriages this one has the same dimensions, but unlike them it is also devoid of guards and any other form of security. There are no crates in here either just hight tech containers with LCD screens staked up alongside the walls on either side of the car. The carriage shakes gently and heavy wind can be heard whistling around around the outside of the walls, it sounds like the storm has hit and is beating away at the exterior

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 06:28PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 06:25PM EDT

Ooc:

@Spark:

As I said before, I am tied to Ammo. Majority of the people here will outlast me at this point. :T

Jun 28, 2013 at 06:26PM EDT

Lyra: Activate Hasbro Database…
Lyra’s eye blinks red a bit, identifying Optimus Prime as an Autobot
Lyra: Why have you come, then? Other than your squabble with the others, I see no reason as to why you want the Emeralds.
She prepares her cannon and hand blades, and fires past Prime towards a Decepticon
Lyra: Do not bother with the villagers… they are all gone… safe. The only ones to deal with now are your… friends… the Army outside… and the God incoming from the south. Leave while you still can… that is a fight you most likely will not win.
She prepares to combat the Decepticons, charging her cannon.

Ash and the Skull Riders combat the Army of Darkness outside, using their weapons.
Ash: These holy weapons work like a charm!
The Skull Riders also use the holy hand grenades against the Army, as well as charge mercury into their usual weapons. Then they all notice the Decepticons as well, and begin splitting their fire among both groups.
Ash: But where the f*ck did these guys come from!?
As they continue fighting, Morph appears among the firefight, taking heavy fire without flinching.
Ash: You’re mine, tough guy…

As Draconecord sees Herzog jump out of the helicopter and catch the missile perfectly, his smile fades away
Draconecord: Well, you can certainly catch…
Amazingly, Discord grabs his tail tightly, and begins slowly pulling it. It stops, until the skin tears off from the base, blood pouring from the wound. He hold the tail outward, and snarls
Draconecord: Let’s see you catch this!
He launches his tail as though it were a spear, the tips all sharpened

Nightmare Moon’s veil begins to fade, and she has bought herself enough time to plan on what to do
Nightmare Moon: It’s a last stand measure… but I see no other option…
She glows a black aura, and she begins focusing intensely…
Nightmare Moon: AHHHHHH! MUST… DO… IT!!!
She yells in pain and agony, and she feels herself slowly tearing apart… the silhouettes in the aura slowly depict Nightmare Moon being torn apart horrendously, until two figures emerge; one much smaller than the other. The black aura clears to reveal a lifeless Nightmare Moon and a much smaller, child Luna.

Luna: Fool! You won’t get me!
She flees towards the entrance to the castle, and bumps into another pony; a dark blue unicorn with body armor on. She cowers a bit, and trembles.
Renegade: Luna, is it?
Luna: Ye… yes…
Renegade: Good. Then I’m not too late. Stay close to me…
He notices Blitz watching them both now.
Renegade: You got a lot of nerve showing up here, vampire. I would just like to let you know how you’ll die…
He uses his magic to unholster the Jackal he held, and aims it at Blitz
Renegade: If you think you’re quick enough, leave while you still can…

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT

OOC:okay. before i continue. i want to clear up some things about what spark said. i am going to adress this once about my characters once.

about asura

he is a kishin, a demon god of madness. his powers are based off of the insanity and madness that dwells within people. that is his source of power, which is an unlimited source since everyone that exists has madness within them. he has the ability to release his madness into wavelengths of various forms, such as lasers. he also has the ability to cause people to go insane, due to his madness wavelengths emitted from his soul.

i have gone far to restrict this ability because it actually affects anyone on the planet he is on, its that large of a wavelength. but for obvious reasons, i have been restricting that. hes also able to create hallucinations to trick people into seeing things that arent real, but are almost lifelike.
HE ONLY CREATES HALLUCINATIONS TO FUCK WITH PEOPLES MINDS, HE DOES NOT CREATE THINGS OUT OF NOTHING OR WARP REALITY IN ANY WAY. HE IS ALL ABOUT MINDFUCKING PEOPLE. AND ALSO YOU CANNOT DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS BACK TO HIM. HE CANNOT BE MIND CONTROLLED, OR MANIPULATED, NOR CAN YOU MAKE HIM SEE THINGS THAT EARNT THERE. HIS EYES SEE ALL AND CANNOT BE TRICKED. I CANNOT STATE THIS ANY MORE CLEARLY.

ALSO, with the power of the chaos emerald crow made that he has, i have amplified those powers to a degree so that people cannot kill him until the end of the thread which i have a large list of plans on how its going t wor out. i try to keep the bullshit factor to the minimum with him due to the emerald, but he is not afraid of killing anyone if his life is in danger to the least.

and now for the fairy tail guild.

everything that i have done for them is as exactly as what they do in the show and manga. they are a guild of very powerful wizards with different magics but they also have the personalities to match with them. they all have a lot of character to them and they are very emotional and driven. they see each other as a family and have very strong bonds of frienship with all the members in it.

the charaters i have listed off so far is as follows.

the main 5 wizards ignoring their cats.
Natsu dragneel
Happy (natsus flying talking blue cat)
lucy heartfilia
Gray fullbuster
erza scarlet
Wendy marvel
Carla (wendys whte female cat)

the other main characters of the guild
Gajeel redfox
Pantherlilly (gajeels black cat)
Juvia lockser
Makarov dreyar
Mirajane strauss
lisanna struss
elfman strauss
Laxus dreyar
cana alberona
Mavis vermillion

yah i know thats a long list of guild mates to keep track of. and there are still more in the guild that earnt as big as the main 5. i will bring them in only when i deem it necessary. if you want more information i will be more than happy to provide for you. but those other characters will only play small parts, not like the other ones mentioned above.

however out of all of this i find one thing right about what spark said about captain falcons characters. falcon, dont take this the wrong way, but your jojo characters should not be used in the thread. how is it possible for non stand users to beat them? and the worst part is you claim to just bring them in out of nowhere and use them for a godzilla threshold which i find comletely unnecessary at this point. we all know what to do and not to do at this point to avoid such catastrophes.

you even have kenshiro, but i havent seen you use any effort with him since you made him take out medusa. you just make him follow you around. as well as the other characters you claim to use like deadpool and the other guy you brought. i honestly dont know who the hell he is and why you just bring him in. doom guy is great, keep him, but if it was up to me, drop the jojo characters and use ken more often or just drop him as well if hes just gonna follow you around. cuz at this point it is just pointless to waste such a great character who you barely use to contribute to the thread. maledict is good for another enemy in the future, just make sure you play to hi character. he just wants to turn everything into a living hell.

this is just my opinion falcon, PLEASE dont be offended or upset in any way, im just saying you need to make some big changes in your roster. please consider this not just for us, but for the thread.
about the pub, i only did the stuff with natsu for fun, we were all bored to shit and i wanted something to do. it was all ooc accept for asura. and i already told you about what he is doing. (hush hush)

but listen, ALL OF MY CHARACTERS HAVE A CERTAIN WEAKNESS TO THEM.

take natsu for example:

he is the main character of the show and the most badass of them all. you want to know what his weakness is. it is the most pathetic thing you can give to a character like him.

FUCKING MOTION SICKNESS. you throw his ass on any form of transportation that moves around a bit and hes the most useless sack of shit ever. this also applies to gajeel.

so im pretty solid that my characters are all clear of bullshit.

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 08:00PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 07:43PM EDT

@Sam,

Bang notices the man going through the doorway at the end of the carriage. He then notices the containers, and how they are different from the rest…
Bang: This is certainly strange… What are in these?
He curiously goes up to one of the LCD screens, and presses the button that says “Open” on the touch-pad.

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 08:00PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT

Optimus: No one is safe when the Decepticons are here. These… emeralds… they hold great power.. but if you are willing to fight, so are we.. We Autobots are dedicated to keeping all life in the universe safe from any threat, for freedom is the right of all sentient beings. We will fight with you against any enemy that may threaten this planet. But we will not leave until the Decepticons retreat from here.

Megatron sees that Prime is talking to Lyra

Megatron: NOO! Prime must not get the emeralds!

Megatron alt-forms and races towards Optimus and Lyra

Jun 28, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT

@Bang,

The container unseals and slowly opens, inside can be seen a Promethean Knight held up in some sort of transport harness to keep it secure, it appears to be deactivated. It is now obvious that all other containers hold the same thing.

The carriage begins rumbling violently, the storm outside must be quite bad

Jun 28, 2013 at 08:23PM EDT

@Sam,

Bang: So these… machines are what is being stored in these white boxes of mystery. I see.
The carriage begins rumbling harder.
Bang: I must make haste! The storm appears to be intensifying!
Bang presses the button for the container to close itself, and then makes his way for the door.

Jun 28, 2013 at 08:32PM EDT

@Bang,

You make your way through the door into carriage #85….

Obviously like the previous carriages the dimensions are the same however that is the only similarity, this car is very cold, so much that the walls are glazed in frost and Bangs breath freezes upon exhalation. The carriage is populated by stacks of crates that are spaced equally apart giving a multitude of criss crossing passageways in between…

The room is well lit and surprisingly quaint even with the slow rumbling from the outside storm

Bang is standing near the entrance of the room, his view is obscured by stacks of crates, all is peaceful and dead until…

….Heavy footsteps can be heard, he can’t make out where from and can’t see who it could be but they are definitely there, the silence is then broken completely by a loud and booming yet clear and well spoken voice…

?: Bang Shishigami! you are indeed a great warrior! but also a man of stealth and avoidant behaviour, a most curious combination indeed!
The steps sound like they are getting nearer, Bang is turning on the spot, scanning each hallway for anyone yet to be seen but there is no one there at all…
?: I was told of a escaped prisoner! a heretic!…….I must applaud you Bang! someone escaping Persephone really is a first, but I heard you got help!
Footsteps are closer now, the heavy stomps cause the ground to shake gently
?: I must also welcome you aboard this noble locomotive!
The direction of the footsteps is obvious now, Bang quickly turns to face there point of origin….

?: I am the Conductor, and this is my train!
The Conductor
He was once a basic run of the mill prison Guard, killing convicts burning corpses that sort of thing, If it wasn’t for him being selected for a experiment then he wouldn’t be where he is now, the Governor wanted to make something more interesting than the silent drones that run the prison, he was bored of them and their lack of personalities so he had one taken, bio-engineered, trained in survival and armed with a Vulcan 20 millimetre minigun to suit, the outcome was the Conductor, a massive prideful inuit like survivalist who thrives off of the glory of battle, he lost all interest in the boring slaughter of prisoners and sought something more entertaining, the Governor took notice of this and made him the captain of the train. His story is relativity basic but the man himself is an interesting specimen indeed, he lost the cold heartedness of the Prison Guards but has gained the fighting power and determination of a heavy machine-gun wielding bear, He has been known to go to the most extreme lengths..
Conductor: The Governor himself has given me full clearance to finish you in glorious battle! I am never one to deny such a privilege!

OOC: Cue the boss battle music!

He readies his minigun, the barrels start spinning up
Conductor: Lets waste no more time, I am eager to test your mettle in a baptism of pure spirit!!!!
He begins firing the weapon at Bang letting off a STORM of bullets that shred through the surroundings, with the thing on his back being the ammo pack it doesn’t look like he will run out any time soon….

((I think I might have already said this but im gonna be using brown for all my minor characters))

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 09:21PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 09:12PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC:okay. before i continue. i want to clear up some things about what spark said. i am going to adress this once about my characters once.

about asura

he is a kishin, a demon god of madness. his powers are based off of the insanity and madness that dwells within people. that is his source of power, which is an unlimited source since everyone that exists has madness within them. he has the ability to release his madness into wavelengths of various forms, such as lasers. he also has the ability to cause people to go insane, due to his madness wavelengths emitted from his soul.

i have gone far to restrict this ability because it actually affects anyone on the planet he is on, its that large of a wavelength. but for obvious reasons, i have been restricting that. hes also able to create hallucinations to trick people into seeing things that arent real, but are almost lifelike.
HE ONLY CREATES HALLUCINATIONS TO FUCK WITH PEOPLES MINDS, HE DOES NOT CREATE THINGS OUT OF NOTHING OR WARP REALITY IN ANY WAY. HE IS ALL ABOUT MINDFUCKING PEOPLE. AND ALSO YOU CANNOT DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS BACK TO HIM. HE CANNOT BE MIND CONTROLLED, OR MANIPULATED, NOR CAN YOU MAKE HIM SEE THINGS THAT EARNT THERE. HIS EYES SEE ALL AND CANNOT BE TRICKED. I CANNOT STATE THIS ANY MORE CLEARLY.

ALSO, with the power of the chaos emerald crow made that he has, i have amplified those powers to a degree so that people cannot kill him until the end of the thread which i have a large list of plans on how its going t wor out. i try to keep the bullshit factor to the minimum with him due to the emerald, but he is not afraid of killing anyone if his life is in danger to the least.

and now for the fairy tail guild.

everything that i have done for them is as exactly as what they do in the show and manga. they are a guild of very powerful wizards with different magics but they also have the personalities to match with them. they all have a lot of character to them and they are very emotional and driven. they see each other as a family and have very strong bonds of frienship with all the members in it.

the charaters i have listed off so far is as follows.

the main 5 wizards ignoring their cats.
Natsu dragneel
Happy (natsus flying talking blue cat)
lucy heartfilia
Gray fullbuster
erza scarlet
Wendy marvel
Carla (wendys whte female cat)

the other main characters of the guild
Gajeel redfox
Pantherlilly (gajeels black cat)
Juvia lockser
Makarov dreyar
Mirajane strauss
lisanna struss
elfman strauss
Laxus dreyar
cana alberona
Mavis vermillion

yah i know thats a long list of guild mates to keep track of. and there are still more in the guild that earnt as big as the main 5. i will bring them in only when i deem it necessary. if you want more information i will be more than happy to provide for you. but those other characters will only play small parts, not like the other ones mentioned above.

however out of all of this i find one thing right about what spark said about captain falcons characters. falcon, dont take this the wrong way, but your jojo characters should not be used in the thread. how is it possible for non stand users to beat them? and the worst part is you claim to just bring them in out of nowhere and use them for a godzilla threshold which i find comletely unnecessary at this point. we all know what to do and not to do at this point to avoid such catastrophes.

you even have kenshiro, but i havent seen you use any effort with him since you made him take out medusa. you just make him follow you around. as well as the other characters you claim to use like deadpool and the other guy you brought. i honestly dont know who the hell he is and why you just bring him in. doom guy is great, keep him, but if it was up to me, drop the jojo characters and use ken more often or just drop him as well if hes just gonna follow you around. cuz at this point it is just pointless to waste such a great character who you barely use to contribute to the thread. maledict is good for another enemy in the future, just make sure you play to hi character. he just wants to turn everything into a living hell.

this is just my opinion falcon, PLEASE dont be offended or upset in any way, im just saying you need to make some big changes in your roster. please consider this not just for us, but for the thread.
about the pub, i only did the stuff with natsu for fun, we were all bored to shit and i wanted something to do. it was all ooc accept for asura. and i already told you about what he is doing. (hush hush)

but listen, ALL OF MY CHARACTERS HAVE A CERTAIN WEAKNESS TO THEM.

take natsu for example:

he is the main character of the show and the most badass of them all. you want to know what his weakness is. it is the most pathetic thing you can give to a character like him.

FUCKING MOTION SICKNESS. you throw his ass on any form of transportation that moves around a bit and hes the most useless sack of shit ever. this also applies to gajeel.

so im pretty solid that my characters are all clear of bullshit.

OOC:
Reason why I haven’t used Ken:
He’s Useless, at least in my opinion.
Honestly, If we’re going up against robots and non human creatures, He can’t press their pressure points, which is his main form of attack. Now I know he’s super strong and all, but I haven’t really found a chance to use him.

Stand User Dilemma
How about this:
Earlier in the thread, It was like Asura and Evil Reimu could see and affect Giorno’s Stand. Now that was sort of out of canon, but how about this:

How about make it so that everyone with some sort of magical ability can see and touch stands?

Now I really want to use these characters, and I want to make it balanced for everyone.

Also, I dropped Deadpool a while ago, and Henry is doing some actual fighting, even though It’s just Mooks.

Jun 28, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC:
Reason why I haven’t used Ken:
He’s Useless, at least in my opinion.
Honestly, If we’re going up against robots and non human creatures, He can’t press their pressure points, which is his main form of attack. Now I know he’s super strong and all, but I haven’t really found a chance to use him.

Stand User Dilemma
How about this:
Earlier in the thread, It was like Asura and Evil Reimu could see and affect Giorno’s Stand. Now that was sort of out of canon, but how about this:

How about make it so that everyone with some sort of magical ability can see and touch stands?

Now I really want to use these characters, and I want to make it balanced for everyone.

Also, I dropped Deadpool a while ago, and Henry is doing some actual fighting, even though It’s just Mooks.

ooc: im pretty sure kenshiro once punched a tank to death at one point. if natsu can punch a dragon across the face, im sure ken can punch a couple holes inside of a robot. just break robots with atatatatatattatas n shit. hes fucking kenshiro. you can have him fight with gray, juvia mirajane and ragne to the warpstone generaator room. theres a seemingly endless amount of robos slowing us down a lot and we could use some back up with him after my next post. im trying my best to make sure we dont just fly past them like nothing for the sake of having some form of limits on my characters.

and for the jojo characters, you really need to restrict on their stand abilities as well, like za warudo and giornos ability to make people appear in front of him, like u did to asura. that needs a drastic limit of use and distance. the whole idea if stand users being able to see stands needs to be gone. how can anyone fight something they cant see. and also they should be harm-able, even to the slightest amount. you need to give people a chance to be able to so some damage to them.

if you can try and do these things as a way to make it fair for everyone that would be greatly appreciated. and also when you make posts about your characters, some extra details would be great as well.

Jun 28, 2013 at 09:51PM EDT

@Renegade

Blitz watch Renegade without surprise.

Blitz : Well… well… well… If it is nothing more and nothing less than the hero from the wasterland… Renegade… And it seems you are one of them…

Them he sees the little Alicorn close to Renegade.

Blitz : And what is this!?

Blitz turn to the Nightmare Moon corpse. Later, turns to them.

Blitz : Looks like you separated from your other self, you little brat.

Renegade unholster the Jackal and aims it at Blitz. He makes a mocking laughter and raise his arms of surrender.

Blitz : Heh…Wow wow wow, calm down my little pony, is nice you have new toys and powers now and it would be very interesting that you use them to me.

Blitz drops his arms.

Blitz : But… I have no time for this right now…I have a job to do and you don’t, so if you give me the little brat, I’ll go and I’ll leave you alone. What you say?…Little pony…

Blitz give a grim smile to Renegade.

@Ash

As Morph receives several shots from Ash, He gives a big jump, and hits the ground with his fist, causing a wave making Ash off balance, as well as several Decepticons and soldiers from the Army.

Blitz : Punny human! I going to crush you, and crush you, and CRUSH YOU!

Quickly, Morph grab Ash with his powerful hands from his head and throws him into a Decepticon.

Blitz : Stupid little toys! Morph will send all of you to the junkyard!

Jun 28, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

ooc: im pretty sure kenshiro once punched a tank to death at one point. if natsu can punch a dragon across the face, im sure ken can punch a couple holes inside of a robot. just break robots with atatatatatattatas n shit. hes fucking kenshiro. you can have him fight with gray, juvia mirajane and ragne to the warpstone generaator room. theres a seemingly endless amount of robos slowing us down a lot and we could use some back up with him after my next post. im trying my best to make sure we dont just fly past them like nothing for the sake of having some form of limits on my characters.

and for the jojo characters, you really need to restrict on their stand abilities as well, like za warudo and giornos ability to make people appear in front of him, like u did to asura. that needs a drastic limit of use and distance. the whole idea if stand users being able to see stands needs to be gone. how can anyone fight something they cant see. and also they should be harm-able, even to the slightest amount. you need to give people a chance to be able to so some damage to them.

if you can try and do these things as a way to make it fair for everyone that would be greatly appreciated. and also when you make posts about your characters, some extra details would be great as well.

OOC:

THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING.

Also, Yes, Giorno is the most OP of OP, (Stand Ability is to reset things to a “Zero Point”)
But Dio’s Time Stop only lasts about 9 seconds at most.

Also, yeah, I DID forget about Ken punching a tank do death. Thanks for reminding me about that.

Jun 28, 2013 at 09:59PM EDT

@Sam,

Before the Conductor begins attacking.

Bang looks around, trying to figure out where the voice is coming from.
Bang: So you know of me! HA HA! Finally, someone who knows of the HERO OF LOVE AND JUSTICE!
Bang begins scanning each hallway carefully in order to find the voice.
Bang: I am a heretic, yes! But I am not evil like you all and your god! For I fight for righteousness!
As the footsteps near closer, Bang gets very cautious.
Bang: I do not feel welcomed by the likes of you!
Bang turns to face the footsteps coming up from behind him, and spins around to face the Conductor.
Bang: You are most certainly… bigger than I expected!
This fact does not intimidate Bang, it just left him surprised for a moment.
Bang: No matter! You shall all fall and let Justice triumph over you!
The conductor says that he wishes to initiate Bang in battle.
Bang: Very well then! I accept your offer!
He gets in an offensive stance.

Bang: You won’t escape, evildoer! The defender of justice, Bang Shishigami, will be your opponent!

Then the Conductor readies his Vulcan 20, and begins firing upon Bang.

Bang quickly dashes down one of the aisles, and jumps up on one of the crates. As the Conductor fires at him, the nimble ninja jumps from crate to crate. While he is doing this, he pulls out some explosive nails from his side pouch, and jumps over the position of the Conductor. While he is in midair, he hurls the nails at the ammo pack on his back and the Conductor, exploding when they hit any surface. Bang continues jumping from crate to crate avoiding fire.

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:08PM EDT

OOC: Guys so sorry, half of my day posing helicopter oranges and banana rocket launchers for one of the silliest villians ever..His backstory will make you FEEL.
Anyways, big post tomorrow. Everything shall be shown. I see somedy is taking control of the Riders and Morph..

Thank you, jesus, I can’t control everything at the same time. Keep in mind that Morph can get a rocket launcher to the face and still walk around, the Riders are from a futuristic earth and that means weapons advantage and…The Book is still there.
Goodnight gentlemen!

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:09PM EDT

Luna hides behind Renegade, and speaks with tears in her eyes

Luna: Mister… don’t let the mean man take me… please…
Renegade nods, and places her on his back
Renegade: Like hell I will… hold on tightly, Luna. And perform a veil around yourself…
Luna nods, and she grasps onto his armor tightly, and forms a veil around herself
Renegade: Gehénnam!
He begins glowing orange, his head catches on fire, his hide changes into and his eyes flash a blood red

Renegade: The day you get this child is the day that I fall into your side!
He points his horn at Blitz, and sprays a fine range of orange flame

Ash is sent flying into the air by the attack, and sees himself flying towards the Decepticon
Ash: F*CK!
He blasts a hole into the robot with his cannon, and attempts to go through. He does, but not before getting many cuts as the shredded metal from the hole is not perfectly suited for his travel.
Ash: Ah! F*ck… that’s gonna leave a mark…
He exits the hole, and aims his cannon again at Morph. He fires a volley of mercury canisters widely, spreading like the buckshot of a shotgun to not only hit Morph, but also the ghouls nd vampires around him

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 10:15PM EDT

@Bang,

The Conductor keeps the minigun trained on Bang at every moment and doesn’t let up for a second, all the nails are shredded in mid flight except one which manages to pass through the hailstorm of bullets and strike him in the side, the resulting blast enshrouds him in smoke and sends him stumbling back for a moment, he eases off the trigger, the smoke clears, the Conductor has taken a hit, but the ammo pack is still functional
Conductor: AHA! A worthy opponent indeed! many years its been since my prey has struck back at me, the predator!
He then starts spinning the weapon up again
Conductor: Your “justice” will never triumph unless you have the pure fighting power to succeed! fight me Bang!!

The Conductor hunkers down on the spot and firmly holds down the trigger once more, the wave of bullets chase Bang around the room tearing the crates apart from underneath his very feet, it is becoming frighteningly clear that soon there will be little cover left to utilize at all, the firepower of the Vulcan easily decimating all the crates and punching dents in the armoured hull of the carriage
Conductor: YOUR AGILITY WILL SOON BE FORFEIT!!

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:31PM EDT

meanwhile on their way to the generator room, things start looking bad for them, the robots are getting more and more relentless in their efforts to stop team b from reaching the generator room.

Mirajane: common guys, we can still make it we just need to keep fighting. slashes a few shadowbots into bits theyre counting on us.

Gray: ice make: lance!

he destroys another oncoming group of shadowbots with his spell

Gray: we need to keep pushing, but it just seems there is no end to them. releases more ice magic to freeze a few bots trying to surround juvia.

Juvia: uses her water magic to sweep away a group of shdowbots in a tidal wave of water that smashes them into a wall. Juvia will not quit, juvia will keep on….. AAH!! she is hit by a few lasers that hit her leg and her shoulder as she falls to the ground.

Gray: JUVIA! freezes another group of shadow bots trying to finish off juvia in ice pillars. he quickly rushes over to her and casts a spell.

Gray: ice make: wall!

he creates a giant wall of ice that completely cuts off the shadowbots from them, giving them some time to catch a quick break. though he doesnt know how long it will last with their numbers.

Gray: juvia, are you alright?

Juvia: yeah, juvia took much more than she thought gray-sama. her leg got hit.

Mirajane: she flies over with snively in her tail to gray and the others. juvia. damn, theres just too many of them for us. ragna, we need to come up with a better plan to fight them, there is just too many of them to take head on. and we need to cover juvia till she can get back up. i dont know how long this wall will last. but we need to be ready when they do break through.

the robots on the other side continually blast the ice wall, trying to break through it. slowly, they are chipping away at it.

OOC: falcon, you can use this opprotunity to bring kenshiro in to help them out. its a good way to show off his powers.

@everyone inside equestria
from a great distance you see a very large crimson red storm cloud that stretches for miles in the sky slowly aproatching you. you see a tiny figure in the middle of it all. the dark red clouds ripple with red like thunder all around it. it blankets the area underneath it in a dark shade of red as it gets closer. it is still miles away but can be seen from that far.

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 10:38PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 10:32PM EDT

Uh… I have to go to the bathroom.
Well then go find a bathroom.
Ken runs off, “searching for a bathroom”.
You know what? I think I have to go too. I HAVE to get a bathroom installed on this instead of having to piss in a bucket.
Falcon gets out of the Falcon Flyer and follows Ken
The robots are pouring all their fire into the ice wall, as it cracks and creaks. Ken and Falcon stumble upon them.
They start to whisper.
Hmm… It seems like they’re preparing for a huge fight.
Yeah. You think we should go and be big damn heroes?
Suddenly, Doomguy appears around the corner, having sneaked off from Group One.
Ooh, I sense a big damn heroes moment coming on! Oh, how I love those!
Miraculously, Group Two doesn’t hear what doomguy said.
Suddenly, the Barricade bursts open, and Robots begin streaming out.
MUSO TENSEI!
Suddenly, Ken turns transparent, and multiple copies of him appear.
All three of them pop out of cover, and begin to go to town on the bots, Doomguy shooting them, Ken punching them into bits, and Falcon just straight up slashing them with the beam katanas he took.
NOW THEN, DOOMGUY, WHAT ARE WE?
BIG DAMN HEROES, SIR!
Falcon is then hit by a stray laser blast in the shoulder
Alright, I’m out of here!
Falcon runs off

OOC: I just wanted to make that reference.

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:57PM EDT

Lyra: Watch out!

Lyra attempts to shoot Megatron, but misses. Optimus dodges Megatron’s attack, and an Ion Axes replaces his hand. Megatron and Optimus fight violently, and Optimus gives Megatron a large uppercut, which sends him flying.

Megatron: Argh… wipes mouth of Energon. Hahahahaha….

He gets up

Megatron: Barricade, bring the Nemesis over my location. And send us some Dark Energon canisters.

Barricade (ComLink): Yes, Lord Megatron.

A portal opens up above everyone’s heads, and the Nemesis comes out. A compartment opens up, and large barrel like things fall from the sky

Megatron: Decepticons! Take your fill of Dark Energon! Constructicons, combine into Devastator!

*The Decepticons begin inserting Dark Energon into their Spark Chambers, and the Constructicons merge into one gigantic being. The Decepticon army now glows a deep violet.

Megatron: Let us end this quickly…

Optimus: Oh no…we need to retreat.

Lyra: But-

Optimus: No buts! Dark Energons is dangerous! We must leave, NOW!

OOC: Dark Energon is essentially steroids for Transformers. It makes them faster, stronger, and they last longer.

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 11:17PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT

@falcon
everyone notices ken and doomguy had appeared to help them out

Mirajane: thank you guys. gray, watch over snively and juvia. ill continue on with ken and john.

mirajane flies off and continues to fight with the others. using her demonic talons to tear away at the shadowbots and blasting them with dark energy.

gray holds juvia in her arms as he hides behind what is left of the ice wall. watching over both her and snively.

gray turns over to ragna
Gray: go on ahead with the others. ill catch up with you guys when juvia is ready. sorry bout all this.

OOC: make it a fight for your money. dont just buzzsaw through them falcon. also use some gifs or pics of kenshiros attacks to spice things up.

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 11:33PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 11:25PM EDT

@The Conductor,

Bang continues jumping from crate to crate, them being shredded to pieces right under him… Bang then thinks to himself on how to stop him.
Bang: Damn! I cannot get close enough to him to deliver a blow… unless…
Bang then suddenly disappears from the Conductor’s sights once he gets on a crate near him. This is in-fact Bang dashing so fast that he just moved from one place to another. Once behind the Conductor, Bang delivers a kick hard enough to send him into the air, and then he jumps up after him to deliver another kick to the Conductor to send him slamming back into the metal floor of the ground.
Bang: AHA!
Bang then gets out of range, and readies himself to run as soon as the bullets start flying again.

@Team C,

Before Falcon’s post

Ragna deactivates the BlazBlue, as he is no longer in danger. His weapon also transforms back into its original form of a sword.
Ragna: I don’t know what to do. There are just too many of them! The place has to be important if the fat bastard keeps sending all his forces here…
He walks over to Juvia.
Ragna: I know healing Ars Magus, but I’m not the best at it.
Ragna kneels down beside her, and puts his right hand on the wound. Ragna then begins using his healing Ars Magus in order to seal up the wound. Slowly but surely the wound is no more, but there is a rather big scar where it once was. Ragna then stands back up.
Ragna: Now… If we can just figure out a plan, we can-

Suddenly a black portal begins appears in the sealed off hallway where everyone is.
Ragna: Wh-What the hell?!
After a few seconds of low VWORP noises, there stands a young woman in the room where the portal once was. The girl has a single red eye, where the other one is being covered by a BlazBlue being used as an eyepatch. She is wearing skin-tight gear that only goes down to above her knees. She has grey colored hair, and a dull looking expression on her face for the first few moments. The girl is also wearing a blue and white cape with red cloths attached to the end of it. There is also a massive sword floating above the ground behind her. She also seems to be floating above the ground…
???: Loading… Loading… Loading…

Ragna: Wh-What the hell are you doing here?!
Ragna backs up against a wall and draws Bloodedge.

The mysterious woman’s attention snaps directly to Ragna after she finishes her loading procedure.
Nu: It’s been so long, Ragna! Nu has missed you so much!

Ragna: Wait, what the hell? She’s not trying to kill me… What do you want?!
Nu: Nu only wanted to find Ragna!
She smiles at him. Her voice is rather cute now, despite it being monotonous earlier.
The girl rushes at Ragna who is back against a wall, and quickly hugs him.

Ragna is stunned, and doesn’t know what to say. He just grimaces and hugs her back.

She looks very happy about this fact…
Ragna: Alright, heh… you can let go of me now, Nu.
Nu: But it’s been so long, Ragna! Don’t you love Nu too?
Ragna just stays silent at this question.
Nu looks up at Ragna.
Nu: Did Nu do something wrong, Ragna?

Ragna: No… just let go of me.
He has to forcibly push her off of him in order for her to let go.

She looks rather sad at this, but then notices Juvia and Gray hiding behind the ice wall.
Nu: Would Ragna care to explain who his new friends are to Nu?

Ragna: Uh… They can tell you.

After Falcon’s post.

Ragna: Shit! They broke through! Look, you three get to know yourselves better. I have some rust buckets to destroy in the meantime.
Ragna runs out and engages in battle with the Shadowbots once again. He reactivates the BlazBlue, and Blood Scythe to its scythe form. The Grim Reaper begins fighting the endless waves of robots once again…

Nu holds out a hand to Ragna as he runs off.
Nu: Don’t leave Nu again, Ragna!
She hangs her head a bit before going to slump up against a wall to regain her strength from long distance teleportation.

Last edited Jun 28, 2013 at 11:58PM EDT
Jun 28, 2013 at 11:35PM EDT

@nu
they notice the new person lie right next to them after embracing ragna. both gray and juvia are a bit surprised to see someone that has some form of affection towards a guy like ragna.

Gray: so i assume that your acquainted with Ragna in some way? im Gray fullbuster. call me gray.

Juvia: slowly sits back up against the wall with grays arm still around her. the wound on her leg is gone and feels better than before, thought stil a bit numb as he rubs her hand on her thigh were it is. by the looks if it, juvia believes that you may have some affection towards Ragna. how is it that you know him, if you dont mind juvia asking.

@falcon and ragna
the swarms of robots are still coming in strong, though it looks like they are making progress towards the warpstone. mirajane continues attacking the robos as they keep on shooting.

Mirajane: keep it up guys, i think were three quarters there judging by the holo-map i have.

Jun 29, 2013 at 12:13AM EDT

MEANWHILE, IN THE SKY

Captains Log: Wholly Shit the Whale picked up the island and we are flying! Weeeeeeee!

The now flying island of Whale Pity makes it’s slow journey as the fairies freak out and fangirl

39 eggs are layed

MEANWHILE, IN HELL

Yukari: “Hm… seems she moved. I don’t see her reactor around here.”

*Yukari wanders hell as sinners get dumped in by the dozen and musicians sing off the deeds the people did to get in here and Wild Kasha dance to the music.

After quite a bit, Yukari sees what can only be activity from the girl who she is looking for…

A lone mini-sun hovers over the surface of hell, strange energies being blasted into it from various angles as a lone figure orbits and plays with it’s growth…

Last edited Jun 29, 2013 at 03:36AM EDT
Jun 29, 2013 at 03:18AM EDT

@Bang,

Conductor is embedded into the floor from the strong downward kick, the force of the his big body causes a bit of an impact and his back is cricked on the ammo pack
Conductor: OOFT!!
He struggles to get himself up
Conductor: Attacks of a truly experienced fighter, I am impressed young one!!
He climbs back onto his feet, the ammo pack is a little damaged now but the Vulcan 20 is still in fighting order

Conductor: Time for a different tact!!!
He focus fires at nearby wall of the carriage and after a few seconds of concentrated damage a hole about 4 foot in diameter is punched in the hull, luckily the storm outside isn’t one of the infamous razor-sand storms but instead a very unnaturally heavy lightning storm. The wind speed from the outside combined with the massive speed of the train means that dust from the desert outside is sucked right into the train carriage creating a smoke screen like effect which blankets the room and is pretty deafening, this makes little difference to the Conductor as he is a quick thinker and very well trained natural warrior, due to this he can sense Bang in the blinding dust storm
Conductor: That is one sense take from you!!! and another severally hindered!! how much longer can you stand up to the challenge Bang?!
Through the blinding sandy fog the Conductor begins firing away at Bang whilst keeping on the move round the cart, his footsteps are strangely quiet and due to the noise of the storm cant be heard altogether

Overall…sense of sight is pretty much gone, sound is polluted with the outside sand storm, Conductor constantly on the move, bullets coming from a quickly travelling destination, and zero cover….

Jun 29, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT

@The Conductor,

Bang pulls the scarf up around his face to cover it from the harsh and sandy fog. He also closes his eyes in order to protect his sense of sight from the sand. Bang has been trained as a ninja, both physically and mentally. He can sense spiritual presences, feelings, auras, and power emanating from others.
Bang: He is trained in the arts of spiritual sensing as-well! A worthy opponent for the legendary ninja indeed!
Bang can feel the Conductor’s presence, and he relies on that in order determine which way the shots are coming from, and to make his way around the stream of bullets. Bang then runs at one of the walls of the train, and up it. His spiked foot-wear and ninja training allow him to cling to, and walk on walls for a short period of time like a spider. The trustworthy ninja runs across the walls and roofing, looking for how he can correctly pull off a move… The ninja dashes from the ceiling to around and behind the Conductor. Once he does this, Bang thrusts two palms forward that are enshrouded in a massive fiery blaze at the ammo pack and the back of the Conductor.
Bang: Pulverizing fist!
After this is done, Bang bolts off again and readies his next move…

@Team C,

Nu isn’t responsive to Gray or Juvia for the first few seconds. Instead she just floats herself back up and over to the sword stuck into the ground with her eyes closed. Once she reaches the sword, she floats completely still… The girl then opens her eyes and speaks in a monotonous tone with a mechanical sounding background to it.

Nu: Now activating Murakumo Unit.
The giant sword in the ground suddenly comes apart from behind her, it being built to just look like a sword. Blue components of armor fly out of the sword, and onto Nu… building onto her. First the legs, then glowing green mechanical lights attach themselves to her hips. The armor then attaches itself to the arms, providing her with blades above her arms and sharp claws. The armor then builds itself onto her chest and shoulders, and 8 blades begin to orbit around her back like wings. There is also a large spearhead at the end of her long, braided hair.

Then the final piece, a vizor, floats down and rests itself on her face. There is a single, glowing red light in the middle of the vizor.

Nu: Process… complete.
She turns her head to look at Juvia and Gray.
Nu: Scanning… Similar property to Ars Magus found. Body is made up of water molecules… Recognized as unidentified factor. Scanning… complete. No threat detected.
Nu turns her head away from Juvia and Gray, and looks out at all the chaos with the Shadowbots and all the fighting. She is now completely ignoring everything else except for the bots.
Nu: Scanning… Processing… Multiple threats detected. Activate elimination protocol.
She then bolts towards the nearest Shadowbot, and sends the blades that float behind her straight at the bot, skewering it fully. Once the bot falls over, the blades come flying back behind her.
Nu: Threat neutralized.
She then looks at the group of bots engaging Ragna. Nu’s crest then appears behind her, and flashes red…

Nu: Everything… Disappear!
She creates a tear in space a short distance in front of her, which fires a massive barrage of blue energy swords straight at the bots. The swords also go through the bots, and hit the groups that Mirajane, Kenshiro, and Doomguy were attacking.

Ragna: Heh… Thanks for that.
Nu doesn’t respond to Ragna.
Though even more bots rush into take their place… The two continue engaging the seemingly endless wave of bots.

Last edited Jun 29, 2013 at 05:54PM EDT
Jun 29, 2013 at 05:35PM EDT

@Bang,

Bangs attack on Conductors ammo pack has a critical effect, the heat produced from blast causes the munition magazines within the pack to catch fire, the bullets begin loudly popping like firecrackers as they are set off by the heat causing a chain effect
Conductor: AGGH!! WHAT?!
Using his bare brute strength he tears the ammo belt connecting the ammo pack and the Vulcan minigun in half, separating the two, he then quickly unstraps the pack, holds it above his head with both hands and throws it at Bang as if it were a giant grenade

Conductor: A true hunter can persevere without his tools!!
He then grabs his Vulcan from off the ground and checks it over
Conductor: A minor setback!
Even though it has no ammo it is a ridiculously long weapon

The Conductor locks Vulcan and flips it around in his hand holding it by the end of the barrels
Conductor: It seems you wish to fight me! you will have it so!
He senses Bangs presence in the fog and charges him whilst holding the minigun in his hands as if it were a giant club he then releases a few massive swings at Bang, the force behind each attack is incredible and carries on until hitting a surface causing a massive dent

To summarise, the Vulcan 20 is out of action and is instead a melee weapon, the Conductor is releasing a flurry of heavy handed attacks with the remains of the weapon and doesn’t let up for a moment…

Last edited Jun 29, 2013 at 06:11PM EDT
Jun 29, 2013 at 06:09PM EDT

@The Conductor,

Bang nimbly jumps out of the way of the ammo pack and hides behind the remains of a crate, the ammo pack exploding in shrapnel and a volley of bullets.
Bang: That was-!
The ninja is caught off guard by the hulking man swinging the massive minigun at him like a club. Bang is hit in the side by the weapon, and goes flying across the room after the first hit. He slams into a wall that breaks his impact, leaving a rather large dent where he hit the wall.
Bang: That… cough was a cheap hit! another louder cough
He stumbles back to his feet, and takes a bit to regain his balance from the hit. Once he gets back to his feet, the Conductor can see what looks like an ornate pattern with two nails crossing appear behind Bang and glow red for a few seconds.

Bang yells a battle-cry at the Conductor.
Bang: YAAAAAAAH!

He then rushes at the Conductor and crashes into him.
Bang: To rid this world of evil…
Bang delivers a heavy hitting punch to the Conductor’s gut, followed by another punch.
Bang: I will become…
Bang hits the Conductor with an upward kick to the jaw, and then slams that same leg downwards again on him.
Bang: THE HAMMER
The hero of love and justice grabs the Conductor by the waist with an iron grip.
Bang: OF JUSTICE!
With those words said, Bang rushes with the Conductor in grip straight at a wall at a very fast speed, even for pushing such a large man, and slams him into a wall with tremendous force. After this, Bang begins to combo into the Conductor with a variety of punches and kicks.

Last edited Jun 29, 2013 at 06:43PM EDT
Jun 29, 2013 at 06:33PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!