Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,449 total conversations in 8,650 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

OOC:Then that’s where they are.

Tsunarmin:What’s with this floor? It’s really shiny…
Tardises:Hmmm…. Reminds me of when I first got caught up in that mess some time ago… I can’t see much of the layout due to this shapeshifter companion of mine being in a metallic form.

What I’m Made Of shifts back into Open Your Heart, the metal dragon-like shell turning to water which then is absorbed by the humanoid figure.

(OOC:Offscreen, Tardises let the archmages know about OYH in the best way he could describe. As a result they send.him out on missions and often one or more personally accompany him just to ensure that such a valuable thing is not lost. And the metal shell allows WIMO to interact physically. The metal shell is technically part of the overall thing and is still only visible to few.)

Jul 05, 2013 at 02:31PM EDT

OOC: just to let you know, for the sake of fairness because I brought in more than a few Stand users, Stands are visible to everyone in this universe.

Jul 05, 2013 at 02:37PM EDT

OOC: Then let it take prolonged exposure to this universe for the archmages to start to gain that ability. (Or Pyralis/Noctan, if I bring them back… (Or even let someone interested in using me of them know their spell list… The archmages already know of the concept anyway, though have been thus far unable to replicate it. (They just assume it’s a magic they have to learn to use for themselves. Which it isn’t.)))

Jul 05, 2013 at 02:44PM EDT

OOC:

Okay, I’ve been thinking about something recently… I feel that I am in the same place as Sam and Natsuru on this. None of my characters would give a flying fuck about Mobius anymore. Hell, it’s not even their own planet. What are they even doing here in the first place?!

Flandre would rather just go back to Gensokyo now, and the BlazBlues would rather just go back to their own planet. They have problems of their own to deal with right now. I am also seeing that I have nothing left to do in this thread, other than our antagonists.

This planet literally has nothing for them, and it’s not even their own. I literally can’t find a reason to keep them here. So, yeah… I’m asking the same question here… What do?

@Robotnik,

Hakumen leaps out of the Flyer, and lands in front of Robo-Robotnik. He then draws his Okami from his back.
Hakumen: I am the white void.

Hakumen: I shall cleanse this world, and return all to nothing!
He takes an aggressive stance towards Robotnik.

Hakumen: I am Hakumen!

Hakumen: Come!

The Silver Knight holds Okami above him for a few moments with it pointing at Robotnik. The ground of the ark rumbles for a few moments before Hakumen dashes forward for an impaling strike on Robotnik.

@Metal Sonic,

Ragna: And just what the hell are you supposed to be?
He draws Blood Scythe from off his back.
Ragna: You better get out of my way before I turn you into a pile of scrap metal.

Nu was already in her battle mode. The Murakumo Unit then raises her hand in the air as a black and purple void opens on the ground under Metal Sonic. He suddenly feels a ton heaver, as the rift was made to enhance gravity of whatever is inside it to tremendous levels.
Nu: Perish.
She then opens a big orange void in front of her. Orange energy swords made of the very fabric of space begin to shoot out of the void at Metal Sonic at a fast speed.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 02:56PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 02:54PM EDT

OOC: If anyone’s on the ARK, notice the fact that there are nw 3 more. Board who appeared out of nowhere. (Notice IC, of course.)

IC:

Tardises: That’s better, now let’s see what’s going on, here…
Tardises draws his sword while Tsunarmin holds her wand at the ready and slips her Rune Shield+ into place. They then start exploring the ARK’s corridors, not knowing what to expect

(OOC: Worst case for them that I can think of is accidentally stumbling junto Crazy Gadget, as they see nowhere near as capable of handling there as Sonic is.)

Jul 05, 2013 at 03:19PM EDT

Ooc:

Welp. I guess if I am going to stay on mobius for long enough to beat the Balloon Master it’s time to unveil who ??? is.

In a wasteland not so far from where the black beast was once defeated… the sun slowly rises from beyond a sea of stormy clouds and a snow white figure steps into view…

As the majestic white wolf runs like a cheetah over the poisoned landscape, she leaves behind a trail plant life and a few animals. The water she walks upon like it’s solid ice becomes clear and drinkable. The destroyed cities she walks though are returned to the earth and allows for new life to emerge…

Enter, Amaterasu Okami!!

(Oh, and Issun just cause)

And before everyone starts groaning over another God Character, I am playing it like the game character and not the shinto god so there are several OBVIOUS limitations. Won’t stop be from playing smart though.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 03:42PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 03:37PM EDT

Well now… I’m tired.

“Tired?”

Sure, yeah. I hung out. But it’s not like any of my actions really amounted to anything. Some fucker banished me to the moon for performing a defensive maneuver. If he is an Omnipotent god and I don’t have Yukari here to help me handle that I can’t deal with him. Can’t go off and destroy the universe just cause the universe is being a retard.

“Meh. Got a point.”

There is a dimensional rip home up in space. You can use that to get home.

“You certain about this? Even after all this time here you can’t figure out why you where mucking about here in the first place?”

Yup. Pretty much. Come on, lets go free the members of the Scarlet Devil Mansion from Yukari and have a break.

“Alrighty then.”

Marisa turns towards the remainder of the rip, pointing her broom at it and charging full speed away from the planet, eventually passing though the rip and vanishing from the world.

Amaterasu looks up at the exiting shooting star, and then runs back into the middle of the ocean. Throwing a mermaid coin into a small whirlpool she vanishes as well.

The remainder of the rip finishes patching itself up, and no longer will Gensokyo ever touch Mobius…

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 06:25PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 06:12PM EDT

Doing some RP in the evening finished the day off nicely for the past few months…but it isn’t worth continuing when im being slandered for what I say and do, that’s me done….

Jul 05, 2013 at 06:15PM EDT

ooc: okay, then how about this. exterminatus the planet. we move to a new planet and rebuild and start a new sam. i can do many adventures with zarathhs other characters and anybody else if they want in on it on fairy tails home. seriously. i just dont want this thread to whimper and die.

and sam i agree with everything you said before, spark left us no choice but to go that far. how are we supposed to take back a planet in that state from such a large force. and it requires so much just to accomplish so little. im down to moving to a new planet so we can get a fresh start sam. we can rebuild and start over after eggman.

Jul 05, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT

OOC: That would be a good idea.

I’m thinking we could maybe move the setting to Falcon’s world. The second earth.

We could even move the place where Fairy tail is there and everything. (Either that, or provide an easy means of getting to and fro.)

I mean, it’s just an idea.

If we’re staying on that damned husk of a planet, I’m leaving.

Jul 05, 2013 at 06:52PM EDT

@Everyone who hasn’t shot their brains out yet,

Kokonoe has been surveying the life on Mobius by satellite ever since she has arrived here with Tager. She has finally come to a conclusion about what is going on.
Kokonoe: You know… This planet is a shithole. I don’t know why you assholes are even fighting for it still. Hell, I don’t even know why I’M fighting for it!
Kokonoe gets a little devious grin on her face.
Kokonoe: Leave. I don’t care. Go about your merry way. Go fist yourself in the ass for all I care. I’m going to do something about this asswipe of a planet.
Kokonoe gets up from her computer, and everyone who has a screen can see her walking through a section of sterile, white corridors. She eventually reaches the end of one, and an elevator door open. The scientist and the screen both follow her in.

Kokonoe’s attention has now been caught by Hakumen.
Hakumen: Grimalkin! I will not allow you to do this!

Kokonoe: Tough shit, Hakumen.
Tager chimes in on the conversation.
Tager: I do not think this is the best course of action, Kokonoe.

Kokonoe: Shut it Tager. I know what I’m doing.

The elevator doors open, and the view moves to an upward view of what is there before them… There is a MASSIVE array of nuclear weaponry all around the room… The land of missiles seems to go on for as far as the eye can see. All of the missiles are ready for launch…

Ragna: What the hell are you doing, you crazy bitch?!
Nu: YAY! Fireworks!
Kokonoe pulls out a big red button from her lab coat.
Kokonoe: I’m doing what’s best for these shitheads.
She then looks down at a control panel in front of her.
Kokonoe: Activating dimensional teleportation!

Space time rips open above about 1/8th of the onslaught of nuclear weaponry. These same rips can be seen from the ground of all around Mobius.
Kokonoe: Firing!
Kokonoe pushes the big red button.

A small onslaught of nuclear missiles begin to fly out of their holding chambers, and towards the ceiling. They then travel through the space-time rips and to the atmosphere of Mobius.

Kokonoe can’t help but laugh maniacally.
Nu is clapping her hands.
Tager looks very concerned.
Ragna is taken back by the sight.
Hakumen just stays silent.

Everyone now has a holo-screen in front of them, displaying what is about to happen…

The nukes are headed straight towards the Northern Hemisphere of the planet… Mind you, this is far-advanced nuclear technology. A single nuke could blow up a small country in one go. As I was saying… Once the nukes collide with the Northern Hemisphere, it explodes in a dazzling array of flames and nuclear fire.

The sheer magnitude of the heat and explosion causes debris to fly everywhere, and the seas to dry out instantly. Shortly after this, she sends out another batch of nukes to strike the other half of the planet just for good measure. Once the nukes collide with the other side, it results in another dazzling display of nuclear hellfire and debris, and the planet begins to split apart down the middle, failing already.

The hellfire that Kokonoe sees bounces off her glasses as she grins.
Kokonoe: Maybe one more, just for good measure… Activate the cannon!

Another rip opens over the crumbling Mobius, and a massive cannon rises from the ground above Sector Seven.
Kokonoe: Fire!
A blue light is shot out of the cannon, and straight into the rip and at Mobius. Once it makes contact with the planet, it completely obliterates the surface of it with the strike.

Kokonoe: Hm… I still think we’re missing something… Activate the Exterminatus Protocol!
An orange light suddenly shoots out of the cannon now, and strikes the surface of Mobius yet again.

The light quickly spreads all around what is left of Mobius, it still splitting apart now. From space it looks like this.

And with that, the orange light completely floods the planet. Once the light is all over the planet, Mobius explodes into a fiery spectacle of hellfire for the last time…

Kokonoe: Any objections?
She takes a lick of her lollipop.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 07:11PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 06:57PM EDT

OOC:
Spark told me himself that he was done with this thread. Sam has also told me, along with Natsuru. But if it does come down to it if we DO want to stay on the shitty planet, just ignore the post. ’Kay?

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 07:14PM EDT

OOC:

Well, it seems that pretty much all of the main players are done with the thread.

If that’s the case, then So am I.

I mean, what’s the point continuing on if half main people are gone? I mean,there’s literally no point.

so, yeah.

Jul 05, 2013 at 07:19PM EDT

OOC:

It was a good run while it lasted. The most fun I’ve had on this site in a while ever. I even made some new buddies through it. All in all, I enjoyed it even if there were down moments.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 07:27PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 07:24PM EDT

ooc: im down to continue, we can start a new chapter in the story after eggmans ark is gone. sam can take heaven and us to a new planet or as falcon mentioned, his earth and we can go from there. zarathh you can o some side stories with us in fairy tail until you bring in that faction. i just dont want this thread to whimper and die.

Jul 05, 2013 at 07:43PM EDT

OOC: You know what, Asura?
The thread is destined for that fate.
Too many people left the story.
We could just end it here, and make a new story.

Jul 05, 2013 at 07:58PM EDT

OOC:
I’m not gonna give up on this thread… we’ve all gone through bullshit before, and we didn’t cave in! Are we going to do it now? To be honest… I’ve even considered leaving much earlier than this… but you all came and convinced me otherwise… and you know what? I’m damn glad you all did! Please… don’t leave this thread. We’ve all learned to adapt and continue onwards, not letting something stop us. One player leaving is terrible… and if they had affiliations to a story or other user, then what’ll happen then? More users gone? Should that happen… that’ll be the end. Asura… I’m with you all the way. I really don’t want this thread to go out, especially when the end is not here yet. Don’t leave… we can’t be able to do it without any of you… you’re all important, and have stuck it this far.

Jul 05, 2013 at 08:01PM EDT

OOC: Falcon, the ARK is literally no more than 3 posts away from being destroyed.

In fact, I can cut the conflict short. I could make Robotnik go crazy and detonate himself (‘cuz he’s already insane from the Warpstone and all). Then you could all flee the ARK as it detonates in no more than 2-3 posts, and BAM, room for a new storyline.

I believe I played a part in all of this. You all probably wouldn’t have been so stressed out if I hadn’t delayed and made the storyline stretch out a week (or more) longer than it needed to be due to my prolonged absence. And I’m sorry for that.

But this thread is only destined for failure only if you all decide to quit.

And I don’t want to quit. Not yet.

Jul 05, 2013 at 08:05PM EDT

OOC:
Hey, I don’t want to quit either.
But look at Sam, Natsuru and Spark.
They were quitters.
and Zar might just follow suit.
I mean, there still are quite a few good people still left here, but I don’t think it’s enough to have a story going on for TOO long.
I think It’s time for the final act, at least.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 08:13PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 08:12PM EDT

OOC:

I shall have my decision soon. Currently I can’t think straight. Shit’s happening IRL.

Jul 05, 2013 at 08:18PM EDT

Ooc:

I never said I wanted to stop RPing. Quite the opposite actually. I am just tired of this story line. And when faced with an only somewhat realistic goal without being able to reap any benefits… yeah.

I would prefer a fresh start.

Jul 05, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT

OOC:

I agree with Mark and Asura I don’t want this thread dead too, I don’t wanna quit yet. There are still more about the story about Mark and NM in Equestria. You can make a new story… Just please, don’t abandon this thread, this is the best thread ever, remember?

MINUTES BEFORE THE DESTRUCTION OF MOBIUS.

NM was sitting in the living room, watching the console. He was thoughtful, analyzing what was going to come, what was about to happen. Will this is the end for a world like this? He didn’t know, but neither is going to stay to find out.

NM : Soooo… this is all.

He take off from the seat and leaves the room

NM : This vacations was very … as I can say … strenuous.

NM walks out the door, heading down a long corridor. As he walked, you could hear the sounds of various machines, buttons, lights. Will be the last time NM hear this kind of thing? Maybe…

NM : The duty calls…

Then NM enters to one other big door…. Going outside.

NM : I going to miss this dead planet…

Nightmare Medic raises an arm, saying a few words that are not understood. Suddenly a dark cloud appears around it, the cloud being lifted up his hands. The dark cloud begins to change the form a sharp instument. A Death Scythe. NM grabs his weapon and attacks the air, making a hole to another dimension…

NM : Good bye, BM… Good bye… Mobius

NM enters to the portal, only a few seconds before Mobius is destroyed.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 08:52PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 08:36PM EDT

OOC:

Perhaps what the ones who are leaving need is a break. I think a war-torn Mobius could be the perfect setting. Hardly anyone wants to be there now. The people whom Falcon has mentioned would see fighting for such a wasteland to be, well, a waste, and leave in search for their own planet (as Jetstream had planned). The ones who do want to stay could resume their fights on Mobius and in Equestria, and perhaps, once things are rebuilt on Mobius, they could return. Or our planets could become interlinked, and perhaps interplanetary war could be engaged. Whatever works for you all.

This would give the people who still want to participate a chance to do so. It would also allow the ones who want to leave a chance to start anew on a new planet, completely separate from Mobius, and begin their own stories/conflicts.

If anyone has any alterations which they believe could make my proposal better, then feel free to post them.

@Zarathh: I’m sorry to hear that. I wouldn’t urge you to make a decision if you don’t feel like now is the time. You can take your time. However long you need, I’m sure it will be less than the amount of time I took getting back on this thread.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 08:38PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 08:37PM EDT

OOC:

Okay, look. Natsuru’s post, my post, and Medic’s post can all be disregarded if people still wish to fight the Balloon Master. These posts are IN SUSPENSION, also meaning that they can be ignored until the group comes to a decision of what they want to do. Okay? I also feel like a gigantic dick wad of a person for making that post because I don’t want to see anyone upset.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 08:46PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 08:43PM EDT

Fully OOC (I’m not even a role):

So from what I have been told there is some conflict here. Spark is leaving due to some issues, putting the flow of the story at risk, and now others are leaving (or at least it looks that way), bringing this thread to a near apocalypse.

Look, Spark, I don’t know what went wrong and what decision made you act like this, but is this truly the way? Look how long this thread has been going on now, you guys even managed to get it featured. Are you willing to sacrifice all the bonds you made here because of one incident? Think how this would damage your reputation should they start a new story, knowing you’re a risky party. Apparently I am partly responsible for your actions, so should I need to make a sacrifice than so be it. I’m not even a poster here, it will be no loss to me.

Natsuru, Sam: From what I gather Spark’s role in the story is making you two reach a dead end, forcing you to no longer continue. You two have been through worse, and perhaps you shouldn’t leave the story due to one player missing. You two are experienced in the ways of this thread, certainly a solution can be made. I don’t know how the story’s going and what everyone is doing, but try to make M. Night Shyamalan proud would it come to Spark leaving. If people are leaving because you two are leaving, you both are clearly very important to both this thread and its participants, value and remember that.

Falcon, I understand the current twist is making it difficult to stay. But try to convince yourself to stay. How do you think others would feel, knowing you prioritize your decisions by the posts of a select few? Should some leave, see if you can get the ball rolling again with what is left.

Everyone, conflict is not uncommon, we all know that. But overcoming that conflict is what makes one stronger. This is a lenghty thread, an active one, one that even managed to get featured, and you guys seem to have gotten very close to each other because of it. Ending it through conflict would leave everyone with a bad taste, and certainly damage the start of a future RP thread. I can read from the posts on this page that nobody wants to leave, but the situation is somewhat forcing them.

Try to figure out a solution with each other. You guys managed to get the story going in a certain directiong through discussion, you all respected each others roles and wishes. Certainly a conflict can be worked out. I am unfamiliar with the story, but a few cuts and twists can do wonders.

Perhaps a suggestion from me for now would be to leave this thread silent until sunday. Give everyone a day to sleep and think about it, try to work out some stuff through your Steam Group in the meantime. Some are clearly stressed a bit right now, and stress is never good to fix conflict. Take a day off, gather your thoughts, and then gather again to decide how this should finish. Try to either continue this like adults, or bring it to a peaceful end like adults. I’m certain everyone would benefit from that.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 08:48PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 08:47PM EDT

ooc: thank you randomman. everything you have said is completely true to the fullest.

guys listen. i am continuing the story on my end just after the annihilation of the planet. im not doing any back in time stuff because its just too ridiculous at this point and it has caused a lot of problems.

Here is what i am suggesting.

1. finish the eggman ark.

2. regroup at outer heaven to have a meeting between our characters on were to go next.

3. we all make ideas on where to go from there. wether it be move to a new planet to begin a new start or to go to falcons “alternate earth.”

i know this is hard but i am not quitting. because quitting in the middle of all of this when there is still so much potential is just bullshit. i have spent countless hours on this thread that i could have been using to paint up my miniatures. but instead ispend it here on this site and this thread becaue you guys are fucking awesome and you make this site worth coming to.

i am almost done my post in the story. im not going to quit. im going to see this all through to the very end and im sure you all want to as well.

Jul 05, 2013 at 08:56PM EDT

OOC: I’ve had longer than a full day for my “break,” and I’m ready to get things rolling again. But clearly people need some time to think and talk things through, and that doesn’t upset me at all.

If you all want to take a day to cool off and to sort through what’s been going on, then by all means, do so. Not in this thread, but amongst your own thoughts and perhaps with each other elsewhere, as RandomMan mentioned.

I’d be more than happy to wait if it means the thread stays alive and we all get along again.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: so… What’s the deal with the NOL and transcendence?

OOC:

I’ll have to talk to Sam about that one.

Jul 05, 2013 at 09:17PM EDT

OOC: fuck it, i mgoing to continue on my part. eggman, your not going to die, youll just have the warpstone purged from you and return to your senses.

BIC:
everyone just witnessed the atrocity before them. their planet, the planet they fought so hard to keep. destroyed by a push of a button. words cannot describe what is going on through them. mixed feelings of utter shock and devastation overtake the members of fairy tail.

Erza: what… what have you…. done?!… why.. WHY!!! she begins to tear up

Natsu: no…… NOOOO…. HOW COULD YOOOU!!

gajeel and laxus remain silent, completely in shock in what they have witnessed.

lucy, wendy cana and the other cats cannot believe what they have saw, tears pouring down as they try to deny what they saw.

Lucy: oh god….. how could…. this… happen…. sobs as she holds on to cana.

Wendy: there were still people that we could have saved on there Carla.

Carla: flies to her and embraces her. she has no words to say as shes to overwhelmed by the destruction of their home.

Pantherlilly: this… THIS IS A TRAVESTY!!!!

Happy: flies over to kokonoe. his tears overflowing why…. why would you do that to the planet? ….. our home….

makarov also saw what happened shortly after he recovered from eggmans surprise attack. completely devastated.

Maakarov: our guild….. our home….. YOU DESTROYED OUR HOME YOU WITCH!!!

suddenly everyone gets a codec call from mavis

Mavis: everyone. dont be frightened about us. our guild hall and all of fiore is in tact. ive asked meredith to move Fiore to one of her dimension to keep us all safe.

everyone is slightly relieved to hear that. however, all the other people on the planet and their lives lost because of that still hits everyone hard.

Makarov: thank heavens for that girl….. however….. stands back up after the attack im not going to quit. not now not ever.

makarov prepares to face eggman
everyone is as devastated by what they saw as the others are. juvia is in grays arms, unable to hold herself up due to the trauma of seeing their planet blow up, even after mavis confirmed the safety of their home country of fiore.

Mirajane: everyone…… get back to the ship…… take snively with you gray.

Gray: unable to speak properly. mirajane….. what are you trying to say…..

Mirajane: ill take care of this menace once and for all. take snively and the others with you. Spartans, your orders are to head back to the flyer and make your escape. do so now. my team will cover you while i hold off this menace here.

she transforms into her satan soul. however. this is a much different form. this form radiates with so much raw power that it can be felt in the air by everyone around them.

Mirajane: NOW GO! ILL BE FINE. JUST GET OUT OF HERE.
she charges robo sonic at blinding speed as she punches him with one of her fists. sending him crashing through a couple walls

Gray: in utter shock by her transforming into one of her forbidden forms. satan soul Halphas…. guys, you better do what she says now. she really means business once she has that form.

Juvia: looks back up to gray are you sure shell be alright?

Gray: when she is in that form, we should be worrying about ourselves than anyone else. picks up snively ragna and friend, spartans. lets go now before this place goes to hell with us all.

gray begins to take off with ragna and the other spartans to go back to the hangar

Asura: hello measly insects. enjoying the madness? dont worry, so long as your inside this bubble of yours. the madness will continue to eat away into your minds until you eventually give in to insanity. just look at your friends.

points to one of the maine six and sees one of them slowly going mad

OOC: okay. eggman, robo sonic fights mirajane while makarov fights you with hakumen. but we will not kill you, only purge the warpstone from you.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 09:19PM EDT

OOC: I’ve come to a decision. I’m continuing along in this thread.

Before the destruction of Mobius.

Flandre sits there on the back of the broom, remembering all the good times that she’s had with Sam and Juvia. She feels remorseful, and in regret for what happened.
You… You all can go… I’ll stay with momma Juvia and Sam!
With that, the vampire rockets off the back of the broom and back into space towards the ARK. She just barely manages to make it before Kokonoe rained Hell down on Mobius.

After the destruction of Mobius.

Flandre crashes into the hangar bay of the ARK, having been propelled violently by the explosion. She goes through a few walls, but manages to get back up and make her way over to where the Falcon Flyer is.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT

falcon: ooc: mirajane in her form could actually survive by busting through ark and going into space. she is a demon after all. and makarov is gonna fight eggman and save him. were gonna leave this together.

Jul 05, 2013 at 09:30PM EDT

OOC: “Alright Sparky, people are getting some crazy ideas but don’t worry, everything will be better once you are back.”
Then I was greeted by Mobius being vaporized…
So..
All that hard work, all those days wasted in Garry Mod, for a single pew pew bye bye!
Let me tear apart every complaint:

“Yo Spark mai bro, your army is motherfucking motherfuckery way too big.”
Oh my! Now I’m the one being OP! Read the posts people! You are inside a flying space carrier. The BM has two air vehicles: The Mantises and the helicopters. The signals around the planet can’t be destroyed..but they can be redirected! You know like a sign that says “Haven is here”. All you have to do is spin it around and point to another direction. I wonder, didn’t you have 5 different AIs?

SPARK I HAVE NOTHING TO DO SO I TELEPORT CHARACTERS
Ever told you about that time I got myself inside a war between Sam and the Eggman? Confusing stuff but I found something to do as my main antagonist forces increased: Joining a side for a good reason. Even if that side is worse than the another or even if that side is worse than the antagonist. Teleporting? Man, not enough Nightcrawler fans around the place. How about..Oh! Having your characters have a small chat or at last share a few words with people they don’t know. I was about to start a conversation between Spark and Hakumen.

“Are you leaving?”
NO, I gave everything to this thread. Every part of my imagination lives in this thread, every part of my damn soul is somehow present in every character I control and I am not leaving everything behind. I killed myself to develop the Balloon Master complex personality and I am not leaving until he and Spark have a final battle.

“Mobius is empty as the brain of a dead monkey.”
Read my posts part 2! The revenge of the ass reading! Every city was rebuilt into a single giant facility, the Hellium Fortress being the big one. Normal cities can be found near Fog Supressors.

“Toxic fog”
Read my posts part 3! This zippity zoppity kids of today! The fog was purified, It doesn’t look like a dirty piece of dust covering the planet. Now It’s almost invisible. The fog only powers up human troops, barely found around Mobius becouse some vampire killed half of the population of the world.

“Anti S, Boss fights, It’s too much.
Hue, you gave the villian the time to prepare himself, what are you expecting? Go, pew pew run away? The Anti S will face you guys once every damn Fog Supressor is down, once the Resistance (Spark’s reinforcements) had arrived, once everyone is inside the Last Fortress for the final showdown between BM and Sparky.

In a nutshell.

Zibbidy zabbidy kids and their yip yap tired of this and that, not giving the old people enough tiem to do that things they always wanted to do! Mobius ain’t empty you zip zapptiy youngters, It’s now filled with big bag evil cities! You have the advantage goody guys! You can fly and you have like..holy…85 different generals to design a complex stategy! Once the Foggies are down, you can get help from zap zop another dimension! ZIP ZAP ZOP, I’M NOT LEAVING THIS THREAD! If you got any questions, WOOP ZAP YOP SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!

Kidding, if there is something you want to point out, go ahead.

Jul 05, 2013 at 09:40PM EDT

OOC: I apologize, Falcon. I also apologize to you, Spark. It’s just the way my mind interpreted it. Again, sorry.

Jul 05, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT

OOC: I’d prefer Mobius not be destroyed. If Mobius dies, then Makarov will have to spare me. Or not, depending on what I can come up with

If Mobius is spared, then Makarov can definitely have at me. Destroy me.

I’ll be back…

Whatever you guys decide is fine. I can improvise if we stick with what has already been posted. I don’t want to undermine what’s already been posted if you guys don’t want to.

Jul 05, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT

OOC:
Okay, so… Before we continue… Was this all one big fever dream of Kokonoe’s, or did it actually happen? I’m a slight bit confused for what I should do right now.

Jul 05, 2013 at 09:53PM EDT

OOC:
Let’s just say the pink bitch had one hell of a wet dream.
Final question to everyone in the thread:
Do you want to have a final fight with the Balloon Master or not?
If you want to see Mobius blow up into pieces, then give me a single small ship. I will have Spark take a gigantic military organization by himself. I will have my own story so you guys can have yours and at the end everyone is happy.
I fight with my own characters, everything as planned, the finale happens and then I MIGHT get inside your delicious new story.

Jul 05, 2013 at 09:54PM EDT

OOC: Let’s have it be one big dream of her’s. Spark has a huge base on the planet, and I think he’d prefer it not being blown up.

Jul 05, 2013 at 09:54PM EDT

OOC: @ Asura
The Mane 6 and every other survivor have fled… only Lyra, Renegade, Luna, and Ash remain in Equestria.

Jul 05, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT

OOC:
Okay, so BM is still alive? if so, NM had to leave the Hellium Fortress because His Army is about to disappear, for some demi-god with the power of madness.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 10:03PM EDT

After a endless tour around the Hellium Fortress, the Medic recieved a gift from the Balloon Master himself: A personal ship, demonic looking, one of the most fastest vehicles the BM had. Johnson gave the Medic a few instructions and tips in piloting so the doctor could rush his way back to Equestria.

Jul 05, 2013 at 10:05PM EDT

@ lyra: okay

@spark and everyone. i have a sollution to all of this. MADNESS!!!

BIC:

after the planet blew up. everybody around feels migrains all of a sudden. what turns out that asura has left small traces of madness on the planet that slowly infected everyone. they all shake their heads off when they realize that the planet of mobius is still there in space as they look out of the hangar of arks and see it still there in one piece.

gajeel: wait…. what the hell was that??

Laxus: my head is killing me for some reason.

Lucy: wipes tears from her face did we just wake up from a dream or something? cuz i honestly thought that the planet blew up in front of us.

Wendy: so… that was all in our heads?

Cana: i really need to cut back on my drinking. because that was just too much for me right there.

Carla: i dont know honestly. what could have caused all of this?

Pantherlilly: maybe the warpstone has caused us to go a bit crazy and imagine all of this.

Natsu: no… this had to be him.

Happy: who natsu?

Natsu: asura. somehow his madness got to us. he causes people to see thing and slowly infects us with insanity. however, i didnt know it was that powerful.

Happy: im just glad that it wasnt real natsu.

everyone in fairy tail is relieved. the planet blowing up was only an illusion caused by being exposed to asuras madness wavelength while he was on earth. it infects the planet very slowly the longer he remains on it.

gray and the others continue to head to the ship as mirajane fights robosonic.

OOC: PROBLEM SOLVED LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WHEN IN DOUBT, MADNESS.

I HOPE TO SETTLE THING WITH EVERYONE AND CONTINUE ON WITH THE THREAD. IF WE NEED A BREAK TO SETTLE THINGS FORST TO CONTINUE IM DOWN FOR THAT.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT
Jul 05, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!