@Juvia & Gray,
Heh, an answer for everything eh? I have everything Flandre needs right here, you’d be surprised at what we can achieve by putting a little thought into it. Anyway, its her decision to make…
He looks down at Flandre by his side and gives a grin
Sigh what do we do with you hehehee….
1. Renegade still having Nanos’ in his system (location relaying, identified as enemy)
2. Being on the Command Deck of Heaven (Officer only deck, most important crew members work on this level)
3. Being in the Officers mess hall
4. Being in the fore section of Heaven (most important piece: primary weapons, Bridge, CIC etc)
5. Being near the Captain
6. And guests being aboard (gotta keep dem standards high yo)
…The alert is still very much in place…
Before Renegade makes it to the Officer mess hall where the others are he spots a large group of Elite Tengu’s running down the hallway, he turns the other way to run but he is being approached from behind as well, effectively trapping him
Lets not forget that all military personnel aboard Heaven are not cybernetic and are completely unmodified, meaning that normal soldiers have underwent elite level training to take up the honourable position known as a Tengu. These ninja troops are not as good as the previously used Desperado cyborg but they are the very best Heaven has to offer when it comes to making use of unmodified subjects. Due to their elite status and skill they are only ever used on the most important decks of Heaven where the risks are high.
Even though they are technically inferior to cyborgs they hold a few valuable advantages such as…
1. Varying attack styles due to having a clear mind
2. Emotionally driven in combat
3. The ability to learn and adapt to their opponent during the fight
4. And most importantly, a sense of humanity.
However the disadvantages are..
1. Decreased strength. The legs of a cyborg are as strong as a industrial level jack-hammer
2. No pain inhibitors. Inability to feel pain, will continue fighting until decapitated
3. Natural reflexes. Cyborgs can react to any given situation within an instant
4. No interconnectivity. Normal human troops manually communicate with one another over Codec channels where as cyborgs communicate on a almost telepathic level
They have there good sides and bad, however for just once…..its good to have some people with a bit of humanity aboard Heaven instead of drone-like cold killer machines…
Anyways…. they are still very VERY skilled in combat and are only second bested by the Spartans themselves, just because they aren’t cyborgs doesn’t mean they should be seen as weak, because to put it simply…you’d be surprised at what they can achieve
The standard load out: P90 submachine gun for range and a signature High Frequency Katana for close combat. These guys are ready for any form of battle…
They surround Renegade once more
Tengu: Tranq him!
A Tengu fires a tranq dart at Renegades neck. Thanks to the large amount of field testing (Yes that would be Reimu and Marisa) the tranquillizer dart has had under Sams command they are extremely potent and take effect immediately
Within a second or two Renegade is just sprawled about on the floor completely out of it
Tengu: He’s down
The trooper contacts the alert team dispatcher via Codec
Tengu: We have the situation under control
Dispatcher: Status of target?
Dispatcher: Good, take him to the brig for interrogation.
He closes his Codec and gives a signal to the other units, they hoist up Renegade and begin carrying him off down the hallway
OOC: Just a reminder as to why I only have human troops aboard Heaven. Way back when the Generals were debating whether to have the recently evaced ex-PMC soldiers augmented or not Sam proposed the Spartan idea, however the Program required human subjects to be used meaning that the soldiers who were aboard couldn’t be modified. The conclusion was to leave the troops as they were, without modifications.