Forums / Just For Fun

327,537 total conversations in 8,670 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC: THESE ARE ALL HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME

Suddenly, Maledict teleports in fromt of NM and Asura. He communicates to them telepathically.
Maledict: Ahh, You. The one with the aura. I haven’t sensed that kind of demonic power since that time I released Beelzebub. God, that was fun. You are an… Archdemon, I presume?

Suddenly, Maledict teleports into the torture room
Maledict: Ahh, You. The one in the torture device. That kind of power is comparable to an… angel of death. I presume you are one?

Suddenly, Maledict teleports into the room where fairy tail is. he also contacts Falcon’s crew to give them the same message
Ahh, You all. You all have many powerful oponents and allies ahead of you. However, Not all of you will survive the encounters… I think. You might all survive. I dunno. Good Luck!

Jul 16, 2013 at 10:55PM EDT

She sighs a bit and sits up, ignoring Maledict because she simply does not care about him right now.

I won’t be joining you guys in your little “Hot Springs Episode”. But I think I’m going to head to LOCAF as well. Add one more “Reality” I can use powers from, clean up, all that good stuff.
She pulls out the planet from her inventory. Although it looks more like a fancy floating softball It looks like this:

Now, is anyone here not going? Because I just don’t feel like I should leave an entire planet just sitting here.

Because that would be kind of dumb, wouldn’t it? OH, and before I forget…
In a quick burst of light, she hold three decks of cards, places them on the table, and sighs a bit. She then adds them to the Touhou Girls’ inventories or what-not. Faldnre, Reimu, and Marisa should now notice that they are now fully stocked up on spell-cards

Last edited Jul 16, 2013 at 11:36PM EDT
Jul 16, 2013 at 11:25PM EDT

OOC: It’s spam. Don’t go to the link.

@Superintendent,

Ignis stays very still, doing nothing without Relius’ command.

Relius watches on, intrigued by the process.

@Crow, Yukari, and everyone else who can see Kokonoe’s screen,

The screen is still broadcasting to everyone in the room, so they are able to see and hear what is going on.

All the scientists scramble from their positions, and look at the new arrival. They don’t have any weaponry, so they just watch on… a tad scared.

Kokonoe looks onward in anger at Crow doing all of these things to her laboratory. She is too peeved to respond until he goes over to shake his hand against her own will.
Kokonoe: That “donut shaped thing” you just turned into a pancake just now was a shielding component…
She looks at Crow with more anger in her eyes, and jerks her hand away from his.
Kokonoe: Look asswipe, I don’t know who the hell you are or how the hell you got here, but this is MY lab. So I would suggest you-

Before she can finish her sentence, the gap hag interrupts.

Kokonoe looks around, trying to determine where the voice is coming from.
Kokonoe: ALRIGHT! JUST WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU, AND I’LL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH ME!
Kokonoe: I know my way around the Boundary just fine, and don’t question it!
She gets irritated as she hears the laughter of two girls. Her eye begins to twitch…

Jul 17, 2013 at 01:34AM EDT

Renegade cocks an eyebrow and twitches his ears at the sudden intrusion of Maledict.
Renegade: I prefer the term “Archangel…” but “Angel of Death” works just as well.
He coughs a bit more, the torture clearly having gotten to him internally.

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:01AM EDT

OOC:

Hello, Mobius…

… your true ruler has returned!

So, I was going to post the night before last, but I was utilizing that period of time for valuable family bonding experience. In other words, we played Blokus. Yesterday was similarly spent, though this time it involved a lot of animals. Yes, we went to the zoo most of the day. I’ll be a little busy today, but I’ll surely have enough time to post.

Now, back on topic.

Captain Spark, may I have a quick assessment of the soldiers likely to be found within Robotropolis, or any city, for that matter?

I’d hate to add another post without proper knowledge beforehand of what to expect when I escape.

Jul 17, 2013 at 10:57AM EDT

OOC: Glad to have you back Doc.
Well…We are talking about Mobius after a bunch of bugs destroyed everything that doesn’t belong to the Balloon Master err..
How about…using a ship? As I said, the Balloon Master forces aren’t particulary strong in the air. You may found one around the underground tunnels I mentioned.
I also mentioned that Hunter Zones don’t have elevators, or stairs, not even doors…Well, let’s just say you escaped through a conveniently placed hole. Er..As Zarathh said, the cities are surrounded by Omega Hunters, Striders, Snipers and thousands of troops. Without a hack, It would be impossible to access to the surface without getting shot. Since you are not intangible, the fog would detect your presence instantly.

How about err…? Well, it would be wise to use the Hunters. I recomend the young members of a family, they are easy to manipulate and with a few instructions, they will follow your orders. Oh and “cactus”. The meaning? I don’t know, It’s just a clue. “Cactus”
Here’s another clue.

CACTUS

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 11:20AM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 11:18AM EDT

@Renegade,

Before Maledict
General Barker: Nightmare? im the only nightmare you need to be worrying about mate.
He cracks his knuckles and clicks his neck
General Barker: Ive had my fun here…

Then Maledict appears. Barker reacts in the exact same way he did when Ragna appeared in the command tent in Paris
General Barker: WHAT IN THE FUCK?!!
The General rips the control podium for the torture device clean out of the ground and launches it at Maledict
General Barker: AAAARRRGGHHH!!
Due to this sudden new appearance the watching Tengu’s have sprung back into action once more, storming the torture room and backing up behind the General with their P90’s at the ready

Tengu’s: General sir!
General Barker: Easy now lads
They don’t shoot they just stand ready and aiming

@Ignis,

Meanwhile in Relius’s lab on Transcendence

Superintendent: Please remain calm, Sentinels are sophsisticated machines and never fail in their tasks

The large hovering machine makes its way over to Ignis, a series of long insect-like mechanical mandibles quickly fold out from underneath its front

Superintendent: A long-range weapon….
The Sentinel picks up Ignis with its 6 pairs of spindly like arms and begins scanning her over. Once it is finished it places her down on a table and begins work…
1. A very high intensity lase cutter is folded out from one of its arms, slowly but surely it removes a small plate of armour from her left arm

2. A draw slides out from a compartment near its “face” what is inside is unknown but with its “hands” it takes a large selection of bits and piece and places them down next to Ignis

3. It pauses for a moment and the lights upon it flicker oddly

4. The Sentinel then picks each individual piece and begins constructing a ridiculously complicated device upon her left arm

Superintendent: It seems to be going for an charged energy weapon

5. The removed piece of armour is then placed back on, welded, grinded and then repainted so that is matches. Thanks to the level of tech that Loyalists have even the most hardy of armours can be cut by its tools

Superintendent: Fascinating, it seems to be completed. It tells me that it unfolds from her arm by her own will and can shoot 2 different types of munitions. Hardlight, for mega accurate spearing shots and Plasma for slow travelling superheated projectiles. These can be chosen by Ignis and then fired on her own command

@Kokonoe &Yukari,

Before Yukari

Roger (Crow): Whaddya mean you don’t know who I am? are you people around here really so damn backwards? im the guy!…the guy!
Roger takes out the picture of a burning heretic world, the words “I wish you were here” stylised on the front
Roger (Crow): Its simple, I burn heretics and keep order throughout the universe as a god

Then Yukari plays her part

Roger (Crow): Yu-fuckiiiiing-kari….doing that taunting echoey voice shit, good fun huh?
Roger makes his way over to floor mat and picks it up
Roger (Crow): Where ya hidin’ huh?!
He then grapples the book case and pulls to the side
Roger (Crow): One thing we know for certain, your not a floor or a wall…
And then, much to Kokonoe’s annoyance he picks her up off the ground and checks the floor underneath her feet
Roger (Crow): NOPE!
He places her back down and stand back, rubbing his chin
Roger (Crow): I was gonna talk to your sweet ass at the bar but you ran out on me! what the fuck was that all about huh?! just get out here so I can have a chit chat with ya, I don’t wanna have to drag you through the ceiling now by you hair, I can be an impatient man
He then turns back to Kokonoe
Roger (Crow): Don’t cut me that look, cheer up for once!
He brushes down his pristine suit and leans on his cane, patiently waiting…
Roger (Crow): Dun, dun dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun duuuuun

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 01:17PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 01:16PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Not sure if spam…

It’s spam. Should it happen again just shoot me a PM. Banned and deleted.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 01:20PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 01:20PM EDT

Yukari is suddenly there, but it’s only now that everyone finds something clearly quite wrong and Zar should have mentioned this earlier.

Everything here is FUCKING CHIBI (See the “Help Me Prof. Kokonoe!” sequences)

“Hello Crow Darling. Sorry about having to make a run for it at the bar, but the place closed much faster than I expected. And you do know pulling a girl by the hair is not a way to treat a lady.”

Yuyuko enters the room as well, but though the wall like a stereotypical ghost

Yuyuko: “Who’s the old guy?”
Yukari: “Don’t know. Why are you being an old guy?”

Reimu bolts up from hearing Yukari and Yuyuko though the monitor

Crap, she has Yuyuko with her. CAT LADY GET AWAY FROM HER!

OOC:

As a note about Yuyuko to any Human Mortal with no sort of magical resistance in the room…

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 02:58PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 02:30PM EDT

@Superintendent,

Relius gives off a creepy, but satisfied grin at the upgrade his wife had just received.
Relius: You have certainly piqued my interest, program.
He holds out a hand to Ignis, and then motions for her to come over here.

The maniacal machine that was once his wife floats over to Relius’ side, saying nothing at all.
Ignis: …

Relius then begins to examine Ignis closely. Once he has finished examining his creation he turns back to the Superintendent.
Relius: Splendid.

@Yukari, Yuyuko, and Roger,

Kokonoe looks at the screen back at Reimu, now having turned into a chibi.

Kokonoe: You don’t have to tell me twice!
She makes her way over to the computer, and presses a few buttons…

All of the sudden large holes appear under Yuyuko, Yukari, and Roger. The trio fall into them and into the darkness of the Boundary.

Kokonoe: AND STAY OUT!

The holes quickly close behind them.

Scientist #1: Professor, our time is nearly up.
He is tapping away at various screens.

Kokonoe: Make the jump!
And with that, Kokonoe presses the same big red button that she pulls out from her coat, leaving the three stooges behind in the Boundary. Kokonoe’s lab is currently being moved to LOCAF

Jul 17, 2013 at 03:03PM EDT

@Relius & Ignis,

Superintendent: I am glad you are pleased Commander

@Yukari & Yuyuko,

Roger crosses his arms and just lets himself float around in the darkness
Roger (Crow): Ahem………
He looks around some more
Roger (Crow):……
He brushes his suit down again
Roger (Crow):…..How….unproductive, but forget her for now, we’ve got our alone time now and plenty of space to think so im gonna go ahead with what I was gonna say. Ive been meanin’ to ask that prime question. Lucky for you two Im not one of those who is gonna pansy around with what’s next so im gonna give it straight how it is. Firstly though, it needs to be official….

In a flash of light Roger shape shifts back into his original form of a crow, due to this he has lost his overlaying personality and the god has now returned to being an “it”

The great god crow itself in all its true glory floats around in front of the pair
Crow: The Crow demands that you submit to its presence.

EDIT: OOC: Consider that Sam agreed to Fairy Tail taking Flandre. I wrote this out IC last night but it kept glitching up

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 03:50PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 03:22PM EDT

@Sam’s forces
As the control panel is about to hit Maledict, He explodes in a shower of blood, like when you switch characters in killer7. He reappears, in a new form this time, with a lot of guns, missiles, and lasers on it.
Maledict: Try that shit again, and everyone dies.
There is an extreme malice and disappointment in his voice

OOC:
@Spark:
But what about the Shaqtus?

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 03:26PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 03:23PM EDT

OOC: @everyone

Virgo: mods are asleep, post chibi.

EDIT: cant believe i forgot my main character

_________________________________________________________________________________
BIC:

@sam
Erza: okay everyone than its settled than. everyone who wishes to stay with us at our home is more than welcome to stay. you will be provided with everything you need. and dont worry about paying for anything, its on us.

Makarov:thats right, so just make yourselves at home pinches his nose AFTER YOU ALL BATHED. THAN YOULL BE PUT TO WERE YOU WILL STAY.

Erza: okay, so once your all ready, ill have meredith take us back home to our guild hall.

Juvia: sam, you and your other coligues are more than welcome to visit us if you want. dont be a stranger. theres lots that you and flandre can experience in our home.

Gray: so is that it, are we all good to go?

OOC: all my characters are ready. also let us know who is joining me.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 04:15PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 04:06PM EDT

OOC: Doomguy and Ken are joining you.

BIC:
Doomguy: Yep!
Ken: Yes.

Maledict: WERE WE ADDRESSING YOU, KISHIN?
…we are dreadfully sorry about that, we just hate when people interrupt us. We WERE going to get to you eventually.

Now then, Kishin.
Hit me.
With the strongest madness wavelength you can muster.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 04:13PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 04:12PM EDT

Renegade uses the distraction to chant in Latin once more…
Renegade: Nova Eximius.
He holds Supernova in his hands, and he throws it at himself. He glows a bright blue at first, then disappears from the torture device. He reappears a second later, just in front of the machine. He chants the phrase again, this time adding more Latin to the phrase.
Renegade: Tribuere super me Ascensionem. Afferte mihi Draconis.
His hand glows blue, and Ascension reappears once more in his hand. The Jackal returns to the holster on his pants. He is bloodied, beaten, and bruised, but the marks only make him stronger.

Renegade: Now then, general… I originally meant no harm… only a request… but if you should choose to attack me once more, I will have to incapacitate you. Paralisis.
Ascension glows a red hue, and Renegade wields it, ready.
Renegade: Once again… I only wish for the group I’m traveling with to be guaranteed safety when they near this vessel.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 04:23PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 04:16PM EDT

OOC: All 5 mages will be joining you for the full duration, though others may be popping in and out at times, bringing materials for making the shields they’ve been talking about. Speaking of which…

Solarian: I’ll be one moment. Just got to give some orders.
Solarian warps away, to give the orders regarding material collection for the shields, then warps back a minute later

Solarian: OK, ready.
OOC: Solarian’s speaking for all 5 when he says ready, BTW.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 04:31PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 04:20PM EDT

@falcon
OOC: wait, your message to asura before, was it not addressing me in the first place?

well whatever.

BIC:

Asura: if your going to waste my time, than please leave, unless you can assist us in some way.

so what is it gonna be, tell me what your true purpose is by being here, or, you can get out of my sight.

Jul 17, 2013 at 04:22PM EDT

OOC: It was addressing Medic. he came with you, remember?

BIC:
Maledict: …Just some testing. I wouldn’t have come here to bug people like you. You would have NEVER been able to defeat me, anyways.
Now, Hit me with your best shot, boy!

Jul 17, 2013 at 04:34PM EDT

OOC: Anyone mind telling me now whats happened since page 28?

Jul 17, 2013 at 04:35PM EDT

OOC: HAHAHA WOWSINCE PAGE 28?
WOW
HAHAHA
Holy crap…I think It would be impossible to create a nutshell at this point.

Jul 17, 2013 at 04:37PM EDT

OOC: I would love to try to come back in, but it’s kinda hard because I was thinking this thread would die like all the other RP threads that I made.

Jul 17, 2013 at 04:40PM EDT

OOC: You’re not the only one who’s surprised it’s still going. They can’t even sum up 2 months’ worth in a nutshell, so I’m really just trying to keep up with what’s currently happening… I can’t even remember who I was using back on page 28… Was it Utsuho, or had I changed to OCs? No hurry to respond to my posts, of course, I have other things I could do. (I am literally watching Terminator:Salvation between posts as of the time of this post. DVD drives FTW, eh?)

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 04:45PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 04:43PM EDT

OOC: I’ve apparently tried to jump back in at the wrong times, but if someone can PM me when the time is right it be much appreciated.

Jul 17, 2013 at 04:45PM EDT

Kokonoe finds 2 of her staff members dead, who suffered from Cardiac Arrest 40 seconds after Yuyuko entered….

Yukari flips out her fan

Yukari: “Less of a question than a demand then. I fully acknowledge your existence, yes. Submitting to it? Why? Not like you have really been giving any of your followers anything special besides the right not to be messed with.”

Yuyuko sighs as her casual insta-kill fails to work on the crow. It didn’t work on “Roger” either but she thought it was worth another shot. Besides her disappointment this stunt is invisible otherwise.

Yukari: “And I got a good amount of protection against being messed with.”

Reimu sighs, and turns away from the monitor

Alright, I am ready to go.

“What about Yukari and Yuyuko?”

They will leave themselves vulnerable at some point. Bad Guys Nature.

Jul 17, 2013 at 04:46PM EDT

@Fairy Tail,

Flandre smiles at Makarov.
I’m ready!

Ragna: Count me in.

Tager: Kokonoe has instructed me to go with your group.

Hakumen: I am going as well…
His eyes glance between all the people in the room.

Nu: Like, Nu will go with Ragna too!

@Superintendent,

Relius: Thank you, program. How much longer until we arrive at our destination?

Kokonoe’s lab has made the jump successfully to Burner’s pocket dimension, and the connection of the screen is re-established. She’s back to normal as well.
Kokonoe: We’re already here, but that frilly-pansy-ass-ghost bitch killed two of my guys…
Kokonoe sighs.
Kokonoe: At least they were rookies…

The scientists in Sector Seven begin to haul the bodies out of the laboratory room and to the incinerator.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 04:49PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 04:46PM EDT

@ann hiro

wanting to know what happened between pg 28 to now

if you wish to return thats great. but were not gonna tell u what happened since ur absence.

so to give you an idea of now.

-equestria has been nuked thanks to medic.

-asura is working with medic and yukari on a grand scheme, medic and asura are in space on his ship.

-balloon master has full control over mobius. though eggman is on it in his heavily overrun city.

-fairy tail crew is in sams ship, heaven, with falcon, zarathh, spark, and tardises’ characters.

-lyra and her other fellow characters are in space as well on some ship and they have the friendship cannon again.

-yukari is working with yuyuko

-right now my people and other characters are going back to fairy tails home land fiore which was transported into master burners characters alternate world due to a threat from the balloon master.

-were just about to head there and have some relaxation time for about a week to ready ourselves for the balloon master chaprter.

if i missed anything please let hiro know.

but if you want to join back in as one of your characters. you could say hes with the refugees inside sams ship outer heaven.

thats all im saying for now

@maledict.
Asura: tell me what it is your planning exactly. i dont like to be kept in the dark. so answer me what this whole “test” is about, or im simply going to ignore you until you disappear.

Jul 17, 2013 at 04:53PM EDT

{color:brown} Fine. we’ll give you the answers:
This a specific “Armor” as we call it, designed to repel Magic and Magic based abilities. We NEED to see if it works, seeing as we finished it only recently.

OOC: That’s not as powerful as it sounds. It is quite brittle against physical moves.

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:03PM EDT

OOC: Kind of like the shield Tsunarmin is currently using, then. That shield is pretty good against magic but hardly effective at all against physicals – About as effective as a piece of wood would be.

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:05PM EDT

OOC: Like that, except turned up to eleven. It repels ALL magic, but goes down in only a few strikes from a non-magical weapon.
Oh, yeah.
Stands count as magic.

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:06PM EDT

OOC: So most of the Order mages are pretty useless against it, then. Ignis would be in with a shot of effectively penetrating it, but that’s only due to his non-magical weapon. (even though in the game of origin the entire line of rocket hammers do no ‘normal’ damage whatsoever (doing pure elemental.))

Tardises: So, shall we go now?

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 05:12PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 05:10PM EDT

Ooc:

Stands are Ripple Projections. The ripple is essentially Ki/Chi, and therefore not Arcana/Magic. Many of the medias presented here make clear distinctions between the two.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 05:15PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Like that, except turned up to eleven. It repels ALL magic, but goes down in only a few strikes from a non-magical weapon.
Oh, yeah.
Stands count as magic.

OOC:

I’m not for sure about Stands here, Falcon. According to Joseph Joestar it is the manifestation of an individual’s innate power over the “ripple” (hamon) and represents, to an extent, the individual’s psyche. Ki/The Ripple isn’t magic. It’s the inner energies of someone.

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:16PM EDT

OOC: Well, I cannot really discuss this… and in the media I draw the abilities of my characters from, magic is the only one of the two things you mentinoed that is a thing. All attacks are either physical or magical.

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:26PM EDT

OOC:
magic  
mag·ic [maj-ik]
noun
the art of producing a desired effect or result through the use of incantation or various other techniques that presumably assure human control of supernatural agencies or the forces of nature

Official definition of magic, in terms of supernatural abilities.

So, In basic terms, I think this is what should be:

Stands themselves are not magical, but their abilities are
Does that sound good?

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 05:27PM EDT

OOC:

Ick! All of this “magic-talk” makes me sick!

Why can’t everyone just stick with machinery?

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:29PM EDT

OOC:

Balloon Master: Hurm..Since everyone is talking about these non-physical attacks, what if we use this magic as a unlimited power source Johnson? Do you believe in ma-..?
Johnson: No, It’s a shit.
Balloon Master: Wise words my friend…Wise words.

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:38PM EDT

OOC: Ohohohohohoho, bull****, eh? Give it a week and you’ll find out just how wrong you are. No wonder you couldn’t replicate any of the Order’s spells!

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:40PM EDT

@Mage:

Chaos Emeralds are merely stones with an incredibly high energy yield.

And granted, while the way the work is mysterious, they are not “magic,” as the energy they produce can be manipulated via scientific processes.

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:40PM EDT

Mage: Not magic? Don’t make me laugh. I know of beings that can use magic to generate things such as nuclear fusion.

This would be the perfect time for Utsuho to join the OOC-ness to further prove Eggman wrong.

Jul 17, 2013 at 05:42PM EDT

OOC:
@BM

I know… I am really confuse.

@Maletic
NM : Archdemon? Yes, I am a High Rank demon like you Malcom… But a question, why are you doing here? Are you here to help us? Or what?

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 05:55PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 05:46PM EDT

OOC:

You can’t prove me wrong.

Wanna know why?

Because…

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 05:50PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 05:49PM EDT

@eggman
OOC:

dems fighin words. but obviously if i responded on my opinion on mecha vs magic. i would probably spark a flame war here. so this is all im gonna say.

MAGIC AND MECHA ARE BOTH AWESOME

BOTH HAVE GREAT ADVANTAGES OVER ONE ANOTHER AND EQUAL FLAWS AS WELL.

IN THE END ITS A MATTER OF PREFERENCE.

personally, i like both. but my favour is still towards magic users. im more into fantasy like stuff.

now that thats out of the way. back to character.

Asura: well, if thats the chase than im sorry to dissapoint you. my madness wavelengths are not just some simple form of magic. it is something more, something that only few could grasp. so let me give you but a taste of it.

asura releases vajra from his mouth and fires an extremely focused madness wavelegth blast at the "magic armour. such focus of the madness combined with the essence of crows emerald inside asura completely destroys the armour. leaving only scraps to pick up.

Asura: like i said. my madness wavelength is not something simple like magic. its far more powerful than that. so is this test over, cuz quite frankly, it was a dissapointment and a waste of my time. so you can leave us now.

Makarov: i think thats it from everyone here.

Erza: meredith, you can take us all back to the guild hall.

Juvia: juvia will take good care of flandre sam. it should take no more than an hour, with her bath and cleaning and fixing of her clothes.

Mirajane: alright than, lets go back home everyone.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 05:55PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 05:53PM EDT

Ooc:

“What? You could make suns without godly powers and magic? I had no idea!”

Damnit Okuu.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 05:59PM EDT
Jul 17, 2013 at 05:58PM EDT

OOC:

@Asura,

MasterBurner doesn’t usually post until late at night… so it’ll be a while before we get there.

Jul 17, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!