Forums / Just For Fun

309,630 total conversations in 8,342 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

hmph. I wasn’t even trying that hard. I can easily destroy the planet, as I have already proved.
Falcon rushed towards Asura, letting out a swarm of punches that send Asura flying into a ruined building caught in the arena.

(asura lands on the side of the building with his feet and lunges towards falcon at breakneck speeds. he throws a fist out, striking falcon in the stomach, feeling like being hit by a train, he is sent flying towards a pile of rubble and scrap)

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:23PM EDT
Quote

((Incoming message from Captain Spark))

Hello again earthlings! Well well…I have some good news! So it seems these chicks know a thing or two about travelling through space, my ride is getting repaired and It will be ready to go in a few hours! The another good news is that since my manliness will be missed by these gorgeous females, I’m going to return to Earth with all of them by my side! It will be one hell of a shocking ride!
And yeah well…I have already confessed my electrical feelings for err…her and well…proposed also…Can’t talk much about it..sorry…
Picture related, I will miss this planet..quite a lot.

How are things going on Earth? C’mon people! Don’t leave me buzzing around, answer me please!
*Spark out! *

((End of the message))

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:32PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

damn.. that was a pretty powerful punch.
Falcon throws a bunch of scrap and rubble at asura

(asura uses multiple scarf appendages to deflect all the scrap projectiles)
Pitiful.
(then he grabs a nearby truck with appendages and hurls it towards falcon)

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:35PM EDT
Quote

Falcon catches the truck
I know you’re not trying come on, step it up.
Falcon rushes towards Asura and beats him over the heas repeated times with the truck, burying him in the ground..

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:41PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

make vol and his dragons search for the other chaos emeralds,
and make you and tezzerret do something about that pathetic flying contraption.

what about the pink street fighter

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:41PM EDT
Quote

@Captain Spark, The crow apologizes for not being able to come and regrets his decision but is happy to hear that your journey is boding well for you, here currently things have calmed down slightly but still the war ravages on. The crow urges you to either not return or to make ready for battle.
(mini recap)
Currently the main things that are going down are
*Asura and Captain Douglas J Falcon are having a fist fight of epic proportions.
*The crow is watching this fight from afar from within his newly constructed airship
*The Dr…..well actually the crow is not sure what Robotnick is upto right now but im sure he’s plotting something.
*Natsuru has infiltrated the crows airship and is sneaking about
*markhaox14 is currently in remorse over the truth about the chaos crystals
*MasterBurner is worrying about the earth being destroyed and sitting on the sidelines
*nicol bolas is, I think, working alongside Asura
*aaand the rest are currently proving themselves as next potential challengers

Ps. The crow thinks your electricity based puns are brilliant

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:44PM EDT
Quote

Captain Spark wrote:

((Incoming message from Captain Spark))

Hello again earthlings! Well well…I have some good news! So it seems these chicks know a thing or two about travelling through space, my ride is getting repaired and It will be ready to go in a few hours! The another good news is that since my manliness will be missed by these gorgeous females, I’m going to return to Earth with all of them by my side! It will be one hell of a shocking ride!
And yeah well…I have already confessed my electrical feelings for err…her and well…proposed also…Can’t talk much about it..sorry…
Picture related, I will miss this planet..quite a lot.

How are things going on Earth? C’mon people! Don’t leave me buzzing around, answer me please!
*Spark out! *

((End of the message))

nope uses 2nd ability
now you will construct the airsssssssssssship to destroy crow’sssssssss
now give your sssssssssssservantssssssssssss to asssssssssssshra and construct the airssssssssship
NOWWWWWW

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:51PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Falcon catches the truck
I know you’re not trying come on, step it up.
Falcon rushes towards Asura and beats him over the heas repeated times with the truck, burying him in the ground..

(asura grabs falcon by the lege with his appendages, lifts him in the air and slams him into a car)
(then picks him up again and throws him into the side of a collapsed wall)
(then he proceeds to stand back up onto his two feet and grabs the back of his neck with his hand)
aaaaah, thanks for the massage there falcon CRACKS NECK i never thought i would get that annoying crick out of my neck.

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:51PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

(asura grabs falcon by the lege with his appendages, lifts him in the air and slams him into a car)
(then picks him up again and throws him into the side of a collapsed wall)
(then he proceeds to stand back up onto his two feet and grabs the back of his neck with his hand)
aaaaah, thanks for the massage there falcon CRACKS NECK i never thought i would get that annoying crick out of my neck.

No problem. How about we make this interesting? like, oh, I don’t know… a time bomb, maybe?

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:53PM EDT
Quote


DID SOMEONE SAYFIGHT”? And holy protons, they are very excited to meet you guys…Maybe a little too much based on what I saw…No pictures, sorry…Ahem
Wait for me to light the things up! We will be there in about err…20 minutes? I don’t know anymore..
Just wait and…woah! WOAH! WOAH! HEY? WHAT THE…? Ladies, we will arrive to earth, do not worry…Meanwhile, you can entertain yourself with err..cards…chess…pheromone manipulation.
It’s a bit difficult to drive when you have someone messing with the wires, don’t you guys think the same?
Thanks Crow for the information, and good luck fellow Captain!
Spark out!

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:55PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

No problem. How about we make this interesting? like, oh, I don’t know… a time bomb, maybe?

time bomb. what time bomb?

Apr 07, 2013 at 02:58PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

time bomb. what time bomb?

I’m just thinking on how we could make this fight more interesting.

Apr 07, 2013 at 03:00PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

@Captain Spark, The crow apologizes for not being able to come and regrets his decision but is happy to hear that your journey is boding well for you, here currently things have calmed down slightly but still the war ravages on. The crow urges you to either not return or to make ready for battle.
(mini recap)
Currently the main things that are going down are
*Asura and Captain Douglas J Falcon are having a fist fight of epic proportions.
*The crow is watching this fight from afar from within his newly constructed airship
*The Dr…..well actually the crow is not sure what Robotnick is upto right now but im sure he’s plotting something.
*Natsuru has infiltrated the crows airship and is sneaking about
*markhaox14 is currently in remorse over the truth about the chaos crystals
*MasterBurner is worrying about the earth being destroyed and sitting on the sidelines
*nicol bolas is, I think, working alongside Asura
*aaand the rest are currently proving themselves as next potential challengers

Ps. The crow thinks your electricity based puns are brilliant

“Truth?”

You mean that the Chaos Emeralds are actually powered by human souls?

Listen, Lyra, I’ve studied the Chaos Emeralds for many years, and though I’m still not sure what makes them so powerful, I can assure you that they are not powered by human souls.

As for my plans, well… let’s just say it’s something the likes of which this planet has never seen…

Apr 07, 2013 at 03:00PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I’m just thinking on how we could make this fight more interesting.

let me guess, you plan on sacrificing yourself to try and destroy me is that it?
@eggface
believe what you may, there is no hiding the facts. ive been around this world for thousands of years, ive seen people loose their lives trying to obtain the powers of the kishin. and ive witnessed the use of secret processes to creating the emeralds. so dont think that what you say is true. because i can guarantee you that you would be wrong. even the crow has admitted to this fact.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 03:09PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

let me guess, you plan on sacrificing yourself to try and destroy me is that it?
@eggface
believe what you may, there is no hiding the facts. ive been around this world for thousands of years, ive seen people loose their lives trying to obtain the powers of the kishin. and ive witnessed the use of secret processes to creating the emeralds. so dont think that what you say is true. because i can guarantee you that you would be wrong. even the crow has admitted to this fact.

no, that’s not it.
how about this proposition:
Whoever wins the fight, gets the other guy’s soul.

Apr 07, 2013 at 03:12PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

let me guess, you plan on sacrificing yourself to try and destroy me is that it?
@eggface
believe what you may, there is no hiding the facts. ive been around this world for thousands of years, ive seen people loose their lives trying to obtain the powers of the kishin. and ive witnessed the use of secret processes to creating the emeralds. so dont think that what you say is true. because i can guarantee you that you would be wrong. even the crow has admitted to this fact.

Right, and I’m supposed to believe the master of madness and lies.

Apr 07, 2013 at 03:13PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

“Truth?”

You mean that the Chaos Emeralds are actually powered by human souls?

Listen, Lyra, I’ve studied the Chaos Emeralds for many years, and though I’m still not sure what makes them so powerful, I can assure you that they are not powered by human souls.

As for my plans, well… let’s just say it’s something the likes of which this planet has never seen…


Of… course… they aren’t… otherwise the power used inside would’ve been long gone now. Like I said, Asura is slowly losing his grasp of reality. So tell me, Doctor, when and if you plan to return to their dimension and carry out your plan. I will happily teleport you there and repair your gadgets. As for you, Asura, all of the Chaos Emeralds have already been found. Perhaps I should just stay in my dimension and spectate your demise into insanity.

Apr 07, 2013 at 03:14PM EDT
Quote

markhaox14 wrote:


Of… course… they aren’t… otherwise the power used inside would’ve been long gone now. Like I said, Asura is slowly losing his grasp of reality. So tell me, Doctor, when and if you plan to return to their dimension and carry out your plan. I will happily teleport you there and repair your gadgets. As for you, Asura, all of the Chaos Emeralds have already been found. Perhaps I should just stay in my dimension and spectate your demise into insanity.

Wait, isn’t Equestria on the planet that the battle was taking place?

That was the impression I had when you fired your Orbital Friendship Cannon at Asura, who then attacked Ponyville with the Space Colony ARK. Or did I miss something?

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 03:26PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 03:24PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

no, that’s not it.
how about this proposition:
Whoever wins the fight, gets the other guy’s soul.

sounds fair, though i assure you that your not going to win. your better off taking your own life right now and saving yourself an agonizing demise.
@lyra
is it really worth trying to listen to eggfaces words, whats to stop him from taking the emeralds for himself and trying to rule this world. and i can assure you that i am perfectly clear on my thoughts. there is no changing the facts about the emeralds. besides, whats to say if he is even telling the truth, maybe he has still some madness infecting his mind still.

@eggface, i threw your space colony onto ponyville, but due to their force field, they were unharmed. however, the explosion took the lives of millions of human survivors from the previous destruction of the planet, and i procceeded to consume all of their souls.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 03:29PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 03:27PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

sounds fair, though i assure you that your not going to win. your better off taking your own life right now and saving yourself an agonizing demise.
@lyra
is it really worth trying to listen to eggfaces words, whats to stop him from taking the emeralds for himself and trying to rule this world. and i can assure you that i am perfectly clear on my thoughts. there is no changing the facts about the emeralds. besides, whats to say if he is even telling the truth, maybe he has still some madness infecting his mind still.

@eggface, i threw your space colony onto ponyville, but due to their force field, they were unharmed. however, the explosion took the lives of millions of human survivors from the previous destruction of the planet, and i procceeded to consume all of their souls.

Since you’re perfectly clear on your thoughts, do you care to explain why you threw a Space Colony that had a perfectly good super-laser attached to it?

Apr 07, 2013 at 03:35PM EDT
Quote

@ Robotnik
Equestria is linked to Earth only by a portal I can open and close, and as extra insurance, is locked off by a force field. The Orbital Friendship Cannon was fired from their dimension, and was destroyed in the process, but not without keeping Asura as a Windigo.

@ Windigo
Had I believed he would take the Emeralds from me, he would have perished in the crash rather than me saving him. Besides, he cannot leave without my assistance, so if he took the Emeralds, there would be no place for him to go. If you are so perfectly clear on your thoughts, why do I sense fear coming from fear itself? As for the Emeralds, you can’t be trusted, considering you are mad. I may have fallen for it once, but your parlor tricks won’t work again. In fact, I shouldn’t have to bother with you since my world is separated from yours, but because of my allegiance, you must be put down.

Apr 07, 2013 at 03:35PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

Since you’re perfectly clear on your thoughts, do you care to explain why you threw a Space Colony that had a perfectly good super-laser attached to it?

like i said you senile old fool, the explosion it createdit not only left nothing of your precious colony to even make a scrap yard off of, i killed off countless millions of human survivors in which i then consumed all of their souls to raise my power to beyond imagining. but also because i want to because it was fun destroying things.

@lyra
i think i got something for you might like to enjoy
(projects images into everybodies heads)

imagine all of the horrible and vile things that the humans did to this wile having images of you in their heads while doing those unspeakable things to it.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 03:48PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 03:45PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

sounds fair, though i assure you that your not going to win. your better off taking your own life right now and saving yourself an agonizing demise.
@lyra
is it really worth trying to listen to eggfaces words, whats to stop him from taking the emeralds for himself and trying to rule this world. and i can assure you that i am perfectly clear on my thoughts. there is no changing the facts about the emeralds. besides, whats to say if he is even telling the truth, maybe he has still some madness infecting his mind still.

@eggface, i threw your space colony onto ponyville, but due to their force field, they were unharmed. however, the explosion took the lives of millions of human survivors from the previous destruction of the planet, and i procceeded to consume all of their souls.

you seem to be very delusional. I will come out as the victor of this fight.
Falcon rushes up to Asura and plants his thumbs into the sides of Asura’s face like this:

Hokuto Zankai Ken!
3 seconds after I remove my thumbs from your head, you will be dead. Even if that doesn’t work, the blood flow to your brain will be cut.
Removes thumbs from head

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 03:58PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT
Quote

The crow grows inpatient, when will this fight be over with, The ZR Korvid is eager to begin bombardment.

Apr 07, 2013 at 03:53PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

“Truth?”

You mean that the Chaos Emeralds are actually powered by human souls?

Listen, Lyra, I’ve studied the Chaos Emeralds for many years, and though I’m still not sure what makes them so powerful, I can assure you that they are not powered by human souls.

As for my plans, well… let’s just say it’s something the likes of which this planet has never seen…

Don’t you dare mess with nature. I will not hesitate to freaking delete you.
Okay.. maybe I will hesitate, just please don’t destroy the earth, or nature. It’s really tedious to restore it, even though it costs me nothing.

Apr 07, 2013 at 03:57PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

you seem to be very delusional. I will come out as the victor of this fight.
Falcon rushes up to Asura and plants his thumbs into the sides of Asura’s face like this:

Hokuto Zankai Ken!
3 seconds after I remove my thumbs from your head, you will be dead. Even if that doesn’t work, the blood flow to your brain will be cut.
Removes thumbs from head

sorry to disappoint you but i dont think that will work on me and the kind of blood that runs through my body.

implants right hand through captain falcons chest, ripping through it and going though the other side
(ignore text in photo)

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 03:59PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 03:58PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

like i said you senile old fool, the explosion it createdit not only left nothing of your precious colony to even make a scrap yard off of, i killed off countless millions of human survivors in which i then consumed all of their souls to raise my power to beyond imagining. but also because i want to because it was fun destroying things.

@lyra
i think i got something for you might like to enjoy
(projects images into everybodies heads)

imagine all of the horrible and vile things that the humans did to this wile having images of you in their heads while doing those unspeakable things to it.

Considering I am human, I openly invited them.

You have never felt anything like that, I believe…

Oh, dear lord… that’s why you’re so evil! Asura, you’ve… your’e…




A VIRGIN!!! If you would’ve asked, I’m sure I can conjure up a partner for you… if you stop this rage over the sad fact. Is that what you want?

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 04:06PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 04:02PM EDT
Quote

MasterBurner wrote:

Don’t you dare mess with nature. I will not hesitate to freaking delete you.
Okay.. maybe I will hesitate, just please don’t destroy the earth, or nature. It’s really tedious to restore it, even though it costs me nothing.

No, my master plan will have very little impact on the planet itself if they succeed. If they don’t, well, you may want to watch the skies for a while.

By the way, if you have the capabilities to restore an entire planet on your own, then why aren’t you participating in this war?

Don’t you know that if the Crow and his allies fall, madness will consume the entire planet?

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:03PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

sorry to disappoint you but i dont think that will work on me and the kind of blood that runs through my body.

implants right hand through captain falcons chest, ripping through it and going though the other side
(ignore text in photo)

Falcon falls to the ground in pain
I’m not giving up just yet!
Falcon climbs back up, with a gaping hole in his chest
I have defeated gods before! i can defeat you! not matter how long it takes, you death will be at my hands! no matter how much punishment I take, you will be defeated! no matt- oh, no!
Falcon’s head explodes
(Just letting you know, the reason my head exploded was that I did the technique wrong.)
(Also, oooh, right during the shounen speech)

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 04:14PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 04:05PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Robotnik wrote:

No, my master plan will have very little impact on the planet itself if they succeed. If they don’t, well, you may want to watch the skies for a while.

By the way, if you have the capabilities to restore an entire planet on your own, then why aren’t you participating in this war?

Don’t you know that if the Crow and his allies fall, madness will consume the entire planet?

Well, it’s mainly because I’m not entirely sure of the full capabilities of Asura.
And even if madness consumes the planet, I could just reset it to how it was before all this happened.

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:09PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Falcon falls to the ground in pain
I’m not giving up just yet!
Falcon climbs back up, with a gaping hole in his chest
I have defeated gods before! i can defeat you! not matter how long it takes, you death will be at my hands! no matter how much punishment I take, you will be defeated! no matt- oh, no!
Falcon’s head explodes
(Just letting you know, the reason my head exploded was that I did the technique wrong.)
(Also, oooh, right during the shounen speech)

sees the soul of captain falcon float in front of asura
hmm, a nice powerful soul.
grabs soul
however, his soul is not worthy of my appetite
crushes soul with his hand and destroys it, leaving nothing left
he dare try and challenge me, how sad

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:15PM EDT
Quote

shouts to ZR Korvids crow crew through the onboard intercom system it seems the captain has fallen! ready the broadside artillery battery! load the high explosive shells! and engage the shields!

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:18PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

sees the soul of captain falcon float in front of asura
hmm, a nice powerful soul.
grabs soul
however, his soul is not worthy of my appetite
crushes soul with his hand and destroys it, leaving nothing left
he dare try and challenge me, how sad

OOC: Now how the hell am I going to get out of this one?
Falcon wakes up an a dark abyss
Where am i?
“You are in the land of forgotten souls. this is the land where souls who don’t make it to the afterlife go.”
Is there any ways out?
“None that I know of.”

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 04:21PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 04:18PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Now how the hell am I going to get out of this one?
Falcon wakes up an a dark abyss
Where am i?
“You are in the land of forgotten souls. this is the land where souls who don’t make it to the afterlife go.”
Is there any ways out?
“None that I know of.”

(The crow, although a god is unable to resurrect people when they’re is no soul left to inhabit the the body, basically I have no idea)

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:21PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Now how the hell am I going to get out of this one?
Falcon wakes up an a dark abyss
Where am i?
“You are in the land of forgotten souls. this is the land where souls who don’t make it to the afterlife go.”
Is there any ways out?
“None that I know of.”

OOC: i dunno man, just following how my avatar would act. great fight though, was really fun.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 04:24PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 04:22PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: i dunno man, just following how my avatar would act. great fight though, was really fun.

OOC: Good Idea! (Changing to Giorno Giovanna) (I am now Giorno.)

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 04:26PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 04:24PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Good Idea! (Changing to Giorno Giovanna) (I am now Giorno.)

OOC: just remember, your a new character, you have no idea what is going on. yet.

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:25PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: just remember, your a new character, you have no idea what is going on. yet.

OOC: Yes, I don’t want to be Meta Gaming. BTW this is after Giorno got Gold Experience Requiem.
As Giorno was sitting around in Passione’s base, he noticed a gigantic warship. He didn’t really pay attention to it, since there were other matters to take care of.
(Currently Giorno doesn’t really have any relevance to the plot. Do something, like maybe a chaos emerald is in the base or something like that.)

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 04:35PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 04:31PM EDT
Quote

hm, now what to do, decisions, decisions. go after ponyville, or go after crow and his flying tin can of a ship.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. you know what, i let crow live long enough. its time i ended this.
the force field surrounding asura slowly disappears
looks up into the sky to see the airship floating in a great distance

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:35PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Yes, I don’t want to be Meta Gaming. BTW this is after Giorno got Gold Experience Requiem.
As Giorno was sitting around in Passione’s base, he noticed a gigantic warship. He didn’t really pay attention to it, since there were other matters to take care of.
(Currently Giorno doesn’t really have any relevance to the plot. Do something, like maybe a chaos emerald is in the base or something like that.)

Allow me to send you a letter:
To Giorno,
Asura is going to cover the world in madness if not stopped. He may also just try to kill everyone. Just letting you know.
It would be super awesome if you assisted those trying to stop him.

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 04:44PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 04:43PM EDT
Quote

Asura the Windigo’s hiding the fact… I knew it!

I’ve closed the portal to Equestria. I’ll leave you to your sad existence in your own dimension.
@ Robotnik
Will you stay here, or go back to Earth? It matters not to me.

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:44PM EDT
Quote

MasterBurner wrote:

Allow me to send you a letter:
To Giorno,
Asura is going to cover the world in madness if not stopped. He may also just try to kill everyone. Just letting you know.
It would be super awesome if you assisted those trying to stop him.

Giorno receives the letter in the mail.
Dear Mr. Giovanna,
A man named Asura is going to cover the world in madness, and kill millions if his plans are not stopped. I would have much gratitude if you were to try and stop him.
Your Friend, Master Burner

Gotta go, everyone. be back later.
Giorno rushes out of the door, to where everyone is

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:54PM EDT
Quote

Meanwhile at the ZR Korvid

Ready the long range artillery crew! set targets for Asura!
FIRE!

Apr 07, 2013 at 04:56PM EDT
Quote


aw, you brought some fireworks to celebrate my most rescent victory. allow me to return the favour
takes of full speed towards the air ship, swerving side to side to dodge all incoming projectiles

Apr 07, 2013 at 05:09PM EDT
Quote

Time for a are of effect weapon it seems
Shouts to crow crew
Arm the fuel air bombs and fire at will!
Keep firing the broadside artillery!

Apr 07, 2013 at 05:21PM EDT
Quote

@Captain Spark
Congrats on your return and engagement! Hope you don’t head to Earth, though, as it is in Hell right now. Why not go to another planet or universe?

Apr 07, 2013 at 05:24PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

Time for a are of effect weapon it seems
Shouts to crow crew
Arm the fuel air bombs and fire at will!
Keep firing the broadside artillery!

picks up speed towards ship and engages a shield around myself
(like so)

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 05:36PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 05:35PM EDT
Quote

OOC: everybody hold on to your posts, i have to go somewhere, ill be back in an hour or so

Last edited Apr 07, 2013 at 05:37PM EDT
Apr 07, 2013 at 05:37PM EDT
Quote

also OOC: Im off to bed now but ill get back to this sometime tommorow, also I want to try and keep my airship alive so any attacks upon it need to at least give me time to react so that I can try and make it last.

gnight all

Apr 07, 2013 at 05:42PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!