Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,173 total conversations in 8,679 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

EDIT OOC:
This page is now the property of Fink MFG

Don’t be a time thief!


@Erza & Hakumen,

No matter how far you run into the deep belly of this deck the sounds of the childs crying just seems to stay one step ahead…before you know it you have travelled far…

After a minute of running you are both separated from the others and almost lost amongst the labyrinthine halls of the apartment blocks. You minds has become so focused on finding the source of the cries that you have been ignoring the slowly deteriorating condition of the ship itself, the walls are covered in a fleshy grime, its freezing cold and the oxygen is rather thin…

Eventually you have arrived at the source, just ahead of you is an open apartment door. You approach it and peer inside…

Meanwhile Hakumens senses are going off like crazy, the rising feeling of an imminent shit storm is almost crushing…


@Doomguy,

You take the right turning and head off towards the gunshots, after a few moments of travelling you see a large figure in the shadows ahead….

..It is one of the four Spartan super soldiers dispatched to clear out the decks of infestation…upon examination he carries no weapons and looks to have seen some serious horror. His armour is scratched and drowned in blood and his left arm hangs loosely down by his side giving evidence that it is probably broken and limp. No weapon, no ammo, this particular Spartan has been brutally killing its enemies with its bare fists alone…well…its single fist…

It has its back to you and is yet to notice your presence, at his point you have a choice. You can either hide and wait until it moves away…and hope that the others don’t come racing round the corner, or you can openly confront this battered warrior…


@Tagers scan,

No remarkable heat signatures appear on your scan, you only see the footsteps of both Doomguy and Erza ofwhich have departed ahead. Erza going left and Doomguy going right…


@Main central team,

Tim: Err…I-I don’t think its such good idea to split up..that’s never a good idea…Tager, have you seen anything on your scan?
Laika’s device: If I could reach a terminal of some sort I could download a map of this ship and its systems….
Tim: Well w-what are we gonna do now? We have been split up…

Think fast team, the tempo is going to begin increasing…

OOC:
Once it all starts to hit the fan, proper goals will begin to appear.

Last edited Dec 12, 2013 at 08:57AM EST
Dec 12, 2013 at 08:50AM EST
Quote

@Tim and Laika,

Tager finishes his scan, finding nothing of the sorts except for footsteps of the party members going in their opposite direction.
Tager: Negative. There aren’t any heat signatures except for the ones that were just made.
He looks around at the two hallways that go separate directions.
Tager: I have all my faith in Hakumen that he’ll be fine… He’s a tenacious one.
He lifts his right hand and puts it on the wall next to him. Tim and Laika can see a bright white glow coming from under Tager’s hand. When he lowers his hand, everyone can see that there is a dimly lit, yellow orb attached to the wall. It seems to have a complex circuitry of Ars Magus going through it as you can see by the light traveling through the veins of the anomaly.

Tager: An Ars Magus beacon. This will help us find our way back through this maze of a ship. Hakumen should be able to pick up on it too and make a rendezvous with us if need be. Now then, I suggest we go to the Tram station and see what’s there. We shouldn’t travel the tram system yet, as we need to regroup.
He scratches his head, thinking of the possibilities of the tram’s condition.
Tager: If my calculations and intuitions are coorect, it’s a broken down mess… If that’s the case, we come back to the beacon and wait for the others to arrive before proceeding. How does that sound?


@Erza,

Hakumen comes out of his transit speed, appearing out of nowhere behind Erza. A black mist stains the cold, dead air behind him. The White Knight is in a battle-ready pose with one hand holding Ookami and the other hand in front of him.

Hakumen: You are foolish for going alone, child. You let your emotions get the best of you in this living hell for something that you don’t even know exists…
The words he speaks have a cold and focused tone to them. He does have a soft spot for Erza, but that doesn’t mean that his view on humanity as a whole has changed. His danger senses are going out of control, but he keeps a level head about all of this.
Hakumen: Come. Leave this place. There is no life, nothing of value… I can sense that the Red Devil has set a beacon for us to return to… Tell me, child.
These next words he says have an even colder and harsher feeling from Hakumen.
Hakumen: Are you going to be foolish and disregard my words, or leave this illusion behind? There is little time to decide.


@Dungeon,

OOC: Going to assume that Yuri and Repede didn’t run off for the time being…

BIC:

Ragna gets let out of the spell cast by Red. When he gets let out, he stretches his arms a small amount and dusts himself off. When Yuri starts to talk about Overlimits, his curiosity gets the best of him.
Ragna: An Overlimit? That’s what the mutt used on me?
He glances over to Repede and back at Yuri.
Ragna: Looked pretty similar to something that Kokonoe was working on…
He sighs.
Ragna: Whatever.

Makoto spots Repede standing by Yuri once the conflict between the two seems to have died down.
Makoto: Aw, you’re a cute boy. Yes you are.
Kneeling down, she sticks a hand out to try and pet him on the head.

Last edited Dec 12, 2013 at 03:26PM EST
Dec 12, 2013 at 03:23PM EST
Quote

@Tager,

Laika inspects the beacon closely whilst Tim looks up at Tager
Tim:…Yeah…at least we con’t get lost now and can start building up some form of map…
And then Tager proposes the idea of going and inspecting the Tram…
Tim: Err..w-well…
The Pilot turns around and begins typing on his translator
Laika’s device: Investigating the Tram is a good move, the ability to travel about the decks is a very valuable asset.
Tim: But..s-sir it will be locked down for sure…
Laika’s device: A simple bypass will be all that it takes…
They wait for Tager to lead the way onwards…Tim frightened and using Tager as a shield and Laika seeing Tager as some sort of dumb bear guardian…


@Hakumen & Erza,

Erza’s ears are almost completely filled with the cries of children, she can’t help but feel like she is being dragged into the room….meanwhile Hakumens senses are becoming overloaded with impending doom. It almost feels as if the world around them is beginning to compress around and close in, slowly crushing them into a singularity of mental destruction…

Last edited Dec 12, 2013 at 08:12PM EST
Dec 12, 2013 at 08:11PM EST
Quote

@Dungeon
Natsu gripes about the whole thing as he is frozen in the air and his fire is put out.

After a bit of sassing from lucy as well. he gives up.

Natsu: Fine okay okay. Im sorry for laughing at you. But you still owe me a meal after what you did to my food. There I said sorry, can u put me down now?

@Archer in heaven

Gray and them hear what he has to say as Erza runs off.

Gray: Look man, we don’t do what we do back at our home just to be famous or to be heroes or anything. We don’t care about that. What we care about is looking out for each other and the people we care about. We don’t do these things just because of gaining status or fame. We’ve always have done what we believe is thr right thing to do, and we don’t turn a blind eye away from a person in need.

Juvia: But in this situation…. Is it possible if there is still people alive in here still? Or around this area at least?

Gray: Your right about that Juvia. We don’t know what is happening here on the ship, but Ithink what has happened to Erza might be part of it. She knows better than to something like this given the circumstances.

Juvia: Are you saying that…. She might be going crazy?

Gray: Knowing her, I have no clue. But ret assured Archer. We are not glory seekers, we just care about the lives of others and do what we believe is the right thing to do. That is what we believe back in our guild. If it bothers you in any way than sorry for saying so, but thats how we are.

After Tagers beacon and talking.

Gray: Yah, lets go down to the trams and wait for the Erza and Hakumen, but be careful everyone.

They go on their way to the Tram and await further action.

@Hakumen and room.

Erza arives to the room only to be filled with confusion.

Erza: Where is the child… It was so close to me… How was I not able to find it?

she then recollects her normal thoughts as she realizes that she had been going mad for a bit. She is better than to run off into the unknown, not knowing what lurks within the labarynth of hallways.

Erza: I’m such an idiot. How did I fall for this….

After Hakumen comes by and speaks to her. She feels great remorse over her actions she had taken.

Erza: I’m sorry Hakumen. But it really felt like a child was calling out to me. As if it were just a few feet from me. How did I let it get to me is beyond my understanding. Am I going mad? Is it what this ship has done to these people here? or is it something else.

She takes a moment to get her thoughts cleared and more fucused, then she finally calms down and returns to her normal self.

Erza: Forgive me, my actions are unacceptable. I Really don’t know what may have caused all of this, but it may have something to do with what happened to me earlier when I tried to contacted Kokonoe and what happened just now. Either way, lets go back to the others. I’ve caused enough trouble already for us.

She rejoins Hakumen, she still has her swords in hands as well as her normal cautious demeanor.

But shortly after, the screaming children echoe inside her head once more. Even louder than before. Its to the point were she drops her swords and clenches her head with both hands. She is trembling as she tries to keep collective about all of it.

Erza: Haku.. Men… MY head.. Screaming children…..

After a few qroans of pain as she trembles even more, she shout out loud.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!? WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!

EDIT
@Guild hall and frostimus.

The guild members open up their presents and recieve the swaters and various clothing items they got from Enchantress. They like them a lot actually, amd the fact that she went out of her own way for all of this makes it even more meaning full.

Mirajane: Awww thanks Aiuthsha.

They put them on right away and it fits really nice on the guild members, and quite comfortable, Especially for the cold.

@Veteran

After he sees veteran in a fit of adrenaline and rage. Elfman is easily up to the challenge.

(He is more dressed for the cold weather. just assume a jacket and scarf large enough to fit his massive body.*

Elfman: Hey. Your Sparks friend, Veteran, correct? I’m actually in the middle of an important job request, but if you think your man enough to go against a real man, than I accept your challenge. Now lets see what you can do tough guy.

Last edited Dec 12, 2013 at 08:50PM EST
Dec 12, 2013 at 08:22PM EST
Quote

And so we travel once again to the chilly land of the Tail.
Where the party continues in spite of the deadly gale.
The spirit of Frostivus is finally spread.
As long as everyone is willingly to share even the smallest piece of bread.
Night, the time of the day where the beast stalks and hunts, covered in darkness and hungry for blood, but not this particular night which is the very first night of Frostivus. Oh the glorious joy of givening starts as Enchantress gracefully says:

Sorry to keep you waiting! You can open your presents now! Don’t forget that the soul of this celebration is not about what you recieve but about how much you can give! Let the givening begin my sweethearts!

And so the doe skips and hops around the hall, making sure that every guest gets a present. Every small gold coin Enchantress once had was wasted on this colourful boxes with mysterious gifts inside of them. Every centaur gets a ridiculous red sweater which they reaaally refuse to use..until Enchantress stares at each and everyone of them. Not even the strongest centaur present is able to resist her cheerful and enchanting charm.
Almost everyone gets sweaters, scarfs and colourful winter hats which is very ironic considering that despite the weather being deadly cold, Enchantress isn’t even wearing a pair of gloves or a sweater.

Akward moment as Phantom Lancer opens his present.

Azwraith:…We kindly appreciate the time and effort you gladly took to make such a wonderful present for us, Enchantress but we are sorry to say that we must leave. We had quite a good time here, we thank everyone and we wish you a wonderful Frostivus to all of you.
And with these last words, Azwraith silently leaves the Fairy Tail.

@PUNY ELFGUY
THE WINTER MAY SPREADS ITS CLAWS ALL OVER THE DAMN LANDSCAPE, THE FURY OF THE COLD GHOSTS MIGHT BE SPREAD AND THE TEMPERATURE SHALL FEEL NO MERCY ON THE FOOLS WHO DARE TO STEP INTO THE WILD FOREST BUT NOT EVEN THE GODAMN GRINCH WILL DARE TO STOP THE PATH OF MAYHEM AND DESTRUCTION OF THE LORD OF THE ABYSS. A GHOST OF CHRISTMASS, A LONELY ABOMINATION OF VALENTINE’S DAY, AN AGRY MONSTER TURKEY OF THANKSGIVING AND A EMPTY DEADLY ABYSS OF THE ENTIRE YEAR. STEPPING INTO THE COMBAT WITH HIM IS LIKE STEPPING INTO A HURRICANE, JUMPING INTO A VOLCANO OR RUNNING IN THE MIDDLE OF A EARTHQUAKE. THE VERY FIRST STEP YOU TAKE WILL BE THE LAST STEP OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IF YOU CHALLENGE THE ABYSS. AN ABYSS THAT IF YOU STARE FOR TOO LONG AT GAZES INTO YOU.
[ROCKS BEING CRUSHED IN THE BACKGROUND]
Out of nowhere, an angry Hellbear appears behind Elfman. Having no interest in the small guy, the Hellbear merely throws him out of his way with a single swing from his monstrous claws. The Hellbear quickly runs towards a huge cave hidden inside a large mountain. Loud punching noises can be heard as beasts scream in horror. Suddenly, after the bear that attacked Elfman gets inside the cave, a huge behemoth of a man is kicked out of the cave by an entire group of hellbears. The man looks fat, strong and pumped as hell. He has small scars all over his chest and back and a small minor injury on his neck. The luchador adjusts his mask and merely prepares himself to keep fighting.

Veteran: YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN A FEW JOBBER SWINGS TO SURVIVE THE WORK OF THE MASTER, A MASTER AT THE ART OF MAYHEM..A SCULPTER OF SAVAGERY!..A PAINTER OF PAIN!..I AM THE THING THAT STALKS THE SHADOWS…I AM THE NIGHTMARE THAT CHASES YOUR MIND..I AM…THE BLACK OOOZE!….The primordial fear from which NIGHTMARES AWAIT their placental expulsion…I am THE CRYPT KEEPER! THE GRIM REAPER! THE SOUL…sweeper… DEEP INSIDE YOUR PHANTOM WISH, or death loving embrace! Dance with me once again little teddy bears but this time I hope you are beary prebeared to face these unbearable bare fists I’m out to put in the middle of your ugly faces!

@Kenshiro and Josuke
You were happily sleeping in the damn hotel when you suddenly hear loud noises in the streets. A woman’s scream. Silence.

Last edited Dec 12, 2013 at 08:25PM EST
Dec 12, 2013 at 08:23PM EST
Quote

@Main group and Doomguy,

Tager: So it’s settled then. We’re going to the tram station. However, there’s one thing that we need to take care of…
The red giant starts to walk towards the right corridor after Doomguy. Coming into view of Doomguy, he motions Tim and Laika to stand back.
Tager: Stand back.
His gauntlets begin to spark with electricity. The view of standing behind the Red Devil looks something like this. He towers over the humans, locking his target in sight.

Tager: Activating magnetic pull.
He raises his right hand straight in front of him. Tim and Laika can actually see golden rings of electromagnetism pulse and move in front of Tager’s hand. He calibrated this specific magnetic pull so that the Spartan wouldn’t be able to catch a free ride.
Almost instantaneously, Doomguy’s armor locks up and finds himself unable to move. Just a brief second after, he is pulled down the hallway at an alarming speed, stopping in front of Tager’s giant hand.
Tager: There we go. Now we can continue…
He begins to lead everyone to the tram station. He’s not going to let Doomguy out of the magnetic field until they get there.


@Erza,

Though the impending feeling of doom grates away at Hakumen’s mind, he manages to suppress it. The Nox Nyctores weapons require the wielder to have heavily fortified minds, or else the weapons will drive them insane and take away “needless” emotions. When he sees Erza drop down to the floor, he knows that it’s time to get out.
Hakumen: There is not much time. Make haste.
Hakumen sticks out a hand and grabs Erza by the arm. In her mind see can see a bright and comforting white light at the end of a dark tunnel being torn away at by the screams of children. He jerks her up so that she has no other choice than to run behind him or be dragged along the ground. He is running at a good pace back towards the beacon…


@Guild Hall,

All of my characters are happy at the gifts that Enchantress got them. They have some stuff for her in return as well. Bang stopped working for the event too. Enchantress and other people got… Bronze toy knights from Carl, ornate fish-bone necklaces made from actual bones from Tao and the Kaka clan, ninja-y things from Bang and his subordinates, and cold glares from Jin.


Meanwhile with the Imperator…

In an unannounced location, a young woman with purple hair stands alone in a room with one of her beloved weapons… Occasional specks of glowing blue particles float up from the ground as she examines the satellite. Her eyes are utterly terrifying, being completely red with multiple black circles orbiting her pupils.

There is nothing cheerful about this empress-like figure… The Imperator’s eyes gaze upon the fallen satellite… The huge casing of the giant casts a shadow over her frail figure…
Imperator: Thou hadst a swift end at the hands of the false god…
Her tone is devoid of all emotion and cold as winter. She doesn’t take her eyes off of the thing, or even blink for that matter. She closes her eyes for a few more moments.
Imperator: Terumi… Step forward.

In the darkness, Hazama had been watching her every move. The snake steps forward from the shadows with a single eye open.

The single eye would strike full-blown fear into anyone who saw it open.
Hazama: Imperator… You ready to launch the Giant? Kehehehe…
He snickers at the young woman.

Imperator: Indeed…
She opens her eyes back up.

On cue, Phantom appears instantaneously.
Phantom: …
It just floats there, ever silent…

Imperator: Take to the Heavens, my Giant… Take-Mikazuchi.

Phantom makes Take-Mikazuchi disappear in a flash, putting it in a spacial relocation… After a few moments, the Giant reappears in orbit around Charity. It looks like a ginormous, blue coffin just sat floating there in the dark of space.

Dec 12, 2013 at 10:15PM EST
Quote

Red dispels his hold on Natsu as well
Now can we get on with our lives? I say we pick a path and get on with it.
OOC note: I was gonna have a bit with God yelling “GET ON WITH IT” a la Monty Python, but I couldn’t find a good way to write it in. So here’s the image, use your imagination.

GET ON WITH IT!

Dec 12, 2013 at 11:32PM EST
Quote

OOC: Sorry for not responding earlier. Internet wasn’t working… I’m actually making this post from my place of education… These netbooks are slow as hell.
IC:

@guild hall

There isn’t really anything for Tikal. How do you get a present for a ball of light, anyway?

@dual personalities

Pyralis: Now we can move on. Thank you.

This time, the Order mages themselves will drag Tahrdan across bridges, to avoid a repeat of this.

@dungeon in general…

The Order mages hear about this ‘overlimit’ thing…

Solarian: What exactly is this ‘overlimit’? Sounds like something powerful.

@blue tribe

The tribe is steadily developing. There are already two medium huts, two small huts, and a Warrior Training Hut. Warriors are the melee specialists of the tribe. A single warrior can fight three braves simultaneously, and win. And even outfight a Shaman in melee. They have grey headbands, a sword and a shield. The Shaman is walking around the settlement, she already has four charges of the Blast spell charged, in case anything attacks. Blast is essentially a fireball. It can send anything humanoid flying… and even boats. A well aimed blast can kill many followers, especially if near water. The population of the tribe is now 12, two of which are Warriors who are guarding the Shaman.

Dec 13, 2013 at 05:00AM EST
Quote

@Tager,

The Pilot and Nav make there way forward and down the hallway, they arrive at a large double door which, unlike previous encounters, is unlocked, as shown by the bright green “Open” holographic on the doors interface…
Tim: The technology is so familiar, I almost feel like I am back…home..well…..deployed…
He places his hand on the hologram and the door quickly juts open…

The group proceeds through the door and down a short hallway, at the end ofwhich they find the tram station…

..This place is relatively simple in design. To your left is a glass enclosed waiting area, which is coated in blood and gore like everywhere else. To your right is a tram platform which breaks off into a very large and open tunnel…

Luckily a Tram is currently at the station and the door is open and ready for passengers, unluckily there are no lights on inside and it looks powered down…

Laika and Tim make there way into the station
Laika’s device: The people arrived at this station to find that the tram was out of order…
Moving over to the tram, he cautiously enters
Laika: “Tim, come in here quickly”
Tim: “W-what is it s-sir?”
He approaches the edge of the platform and slowly enters the Tram too
Laika: “What is wrong with this machine? is it broken?”
Confused my Laika’s…stumped intelligence he looks at him in bewilderment and wonder at how the hell he managed to become a pilot…how did this man..who lives in a spacesuit and survives on nothing but stimpacks manage to pass any sort of flight school and become a pilot….this man who is intrigued by everything yet mentally unscathed by what he has seen within the ship so far….
Laika: “Well Tim?”
Fixed into the interior of the Tram can be seen a power unit…

(Except the light on the unit is flashing red)
Tim: “The power cell is dead sir, that’s our problem”
Laika: “Hmmm”
Tim exits the Tram to confront the group
Tim: errr…the power cell is out of juice, we will need a new one to replace it if we want to get it moving again
Either a new Power Cell or some alternative form of power. On another note Tim then notices something else in the station…

Its a Store
Tim: Ah…a Store! I suggest you stock up on equipment and food from here


@Take-Mikazuchi,

Meanwhile in the barricaded Bridge of Heaven…
GW: An entity has appeared upon my spectroscope and LIDAR.
Electronics Officer: Appeared? nothing ever appears, that could be a anomaly
Engineering Officer: My tech team re-calibrated and fixed any kinks in the arrays when they last ventured down that way, they should be clean.
GW: Entity is within orbit.
Electronics Officer: Any ideas on what it is?
Communications Officer: Looks moderately big….although its too far away to build up a visual.
Electronics Officer: We should run through protocol and deem this thing a threat…
Navigation Officer: We’re in atmosphere I wouldn’t worry too much over this
GW: I will activate the Heavy MAC and have it charged ready.
Electronics Officer: Trust this type of situation to come to fruition after the Warfare CO has been killed…


@Erza & Hakumen,

You both desperately to try and retrace your steps but time and time again you are greeted with crumbling hallways and locked doors, the stress levels continue to rise as the notion of being trapped and cut off from the others becomes more and more real…

And then finally, it begins….the cries in Erza’s head disappear and instead they are replaced with a very real series of screeched that fill up the air about them.

An air vent set in the wall behind them is smashed clean from its frame, from within it a hideous form skittishly emerges…however this one isn’t alone, from around the corner yet more appear…

In whole they are summarily refereed to as, The Pack
Possessing the mutilated form of a young child the mere sight of such an abomination is almost an attack in itself. Their bodies are small, agile and capable of great leaps, the main form of attack being a set of scything talons jutting from their hands. Alone they are pathetic but in numbers they can quickly drag down even the most noble of warriors…

Over 10 of these creatures are charging towards you head on and at a quick speed…

Let the battle commence…

Last edited Dec 13, 2013 at 12:00PM EST
Dec 13, 2013 at 11:56AM EST
Quote

OOC: Only one post in nearly 12 hours? I expected more, to be honest. As it is, there isn’t anything I can really do…

Dec 13, 2013 at 01:54PM EST
Quote

OOC: Some of us have school to worry about, which is what I’m currently doing. When I finish for the day or get a break I’ll try and make a post.

Dec 13, 2013 at 02:01PM EST
Quote

Doomguy is VERY pissed off at what Tager did, and is screaming an hollering to let him go. He had been quite for the last little while, and only utters a few words right now:
Doomguy: Let me go, you giant red fucking ogre.
He has been in this angry state for a while now.
Doomguy: Let me explain just exactly WHY i ran off. You see, I’m a fucking junkie for death. After killing so many demons during my time, I can’t go a week without killing something, or i start to go crazy. You see, if go much longer without something dying by my hands…
His voice takes on a quivering tone
Doomguy: it will come back.
His voice returns to normal.
I believe it was sometime before or after we attacked the eggfuck. Falcon had told me my life was a lie, and my bad side awoke. It had battled the pink haired kid for a while, then the robotic part of my brain got it under control. The chains are very loose, man. i NEED to kill something! You get what i’m saying?


Ken looks disapprovingly at Ragna and Natsu.
Ken: You two should really learn self discipline.

Jotaro: Or take anger management courses. supposedly they’re really good for you, but I haven’t tried them myself.
Falcon: So… What the hell do we do now? Where do we go? What do we do?
Falcon shrugs his shoulders
Falcon: You guys decide.

Dec 13, 2013 at 04:04PM EST
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Doomguy is VERY pissed off at what Tager did, and is screaming an hollering to let him go. He had been quite for the last little while, and only utters a few words right now:
Doomguy: Let me go, you giant red fucking ogre.
He has been in this angry state for a while now.
Doomguy: Let me explain just exactly WHY i ran off. You see, I’m a fucking junkie for death. After killing so many demons during my time, I can’t go a week without killing something, or i start to go crazy. You see, if go much longer without something dying by my hands…
His voice takes on a quivering tone
Doomguy: it will come back.
His voice returns to normal.
I believe it was sometime before or after we attacked the eggfuck. Falcon had told me my life was a lie, and my bad side awoke. It had battled the pink haired kid for a while, then the robotic part of my brain got it under control. The chains are very loose, man. i NEED to kill something! You get what i’m saying?


Ken looks disapprovingly at Ragna and Natsu.
Ken: You two should really learn self discipline.

Jotaro: Or take anger management courses. supposedly they’re really good for you, but I haven’t tried them myself.
Falcon: So… What the hell do we do now? Where do we go? What do we do?
Falcon shrugs his shoulders
Falcon: You guys decide.

OOC: Forgot Ken wasn’t in the dungeon. Replace Ken with Joseph, but he says it in a teasing sort of tone.

Dec 13, 2013 at 04:43PM EST
Quote

With somewhat of a timefart, everyone in the Dungeon Team is suddenly on the move again.

Yuri: “Hm…”

He raises up the gauntlet Rita found

Yuri: “Alright, so we just use this gauntlet t-”

Suddenly a whip like laser shoots out of it, attaches itself to the rail, and Yuri gets zipped off into the distance yelling as he bashes though multiple needless doors

And a few minutes later, a birdcage like tram returns down the track, an insanely disgruntled looking Yuri operating it.

Yuri: “Really now… why wasn’t there a call button for this thing?”


on the other side… many of you hear what can only be described as strange chirping sounds…

there is also two more cage trams here.

Estelle: “What’s making that noise…?”

Rita: “It sounds kinda… cute.”

Repede barks and growls towards one of the trams… and soon enough the source shows itself…

It sort of flies there and continues it’s little chirping sounds…

Last edited Dec 13, 2013 at 05:51PM EST
Dec 13, 2013 at 05:38PM EST
Quote

OOC: Forgot this earlier
Josuke is in quite a deep sleep, so he isn’t awakened. However, Ken was never sleeping, and goes out to check the source of the scream.

Dec 13, 2013 at 05:47PM EST
Quote

Since I’m tired of wasting words in this thread, heres a quick recap, the kind of shit that Zarathh and Asura love so much. I should do this more often.

@Rachel
So Lycan accept the damn deal becouse of reasons. Too tired and out of ideas. Lel. They hunt Stalker, they don’t find him. Too bad Waluigi time. Lycan says “see ya suckers” and leaves. First night searching for Stalker, Lycan gave up becouse of reasons. Maybe he is scared, pissed off, I dunno dude. Lel. Anyways, Rachel and “Alfred” should be in the middle of the forest or something becouse of reasons.

@Guild
[FROSTIVUS INTENSIFIES MORE. GETTING TIRED OF WASTING MY TIME ON A SHIT EVENT NOBODY GIVES TWO FLYING FUCKS ABOUT SO I WILL DO THE SAME THING HONEY. FROSTIVUS INTENSIFIES MORE AND MORE. THINGS AREN’T THAT AMUSING WHEN PEOPLE AREN’T KILLING EACH OTHER HUH?]

@Elfman
[Bear fighting intensifies]

@Lancer Adventure

Dec 13, 2013 at 05:48PM EST
Quote

@Doomguy,

Tager lets him down so he can run off and go back to wherever he came from.


@Tim and Laika,

Tager looks around the room and sees that there’s even more blood and gore in the waiting area. He also spots the store and the tram, seeing Tim and Laika go off in the direction of the tram.
Tager: I’ll be establishing two more points of interest with the beacons.
He walks to the store and places an Ars Magus beacon on it, and puts one on the tram too.
Tager: There. 3 locations have been established. I’m making a rough map of the locations as we speak… I just need a few more beacons up.

And then Tim comes and tells everyone the bad news about the tram not being able to work…

Tager: Hm? The battery is out?
The red giant casually enters the tram and moves Laika out of the way so he can inspect the power cell.
Tager: The power cell is completely out… That shouldn’t be a problem.
The Red Devil puts a hand on the power cell and begins charging it up with electricity.


@The Pack,

The eyes in the back of Hakumen’s armor see the vent grate get smashed from the inside and go skidding along the floor in front of it… The Susano’o Unit begins diverting it’s sources of power to the offensive mode.
Hakumen: Devil-spawns!
The armored knight spins around and gets in an offensive position with Ookami in both hands.

Hakumen: I shall purify the corruption that flows within you, demons!
The White Knight stomps his foot on the metal floor of Heaven so hard that the steel sdents under the pressure of his foot.

When one of Necros jumps at Hakumen, the knight takes a step forward…
Hakumen: Zea!
And slices the monster clean in half with a clean cut from Ookami. When more of them charge at him, he counters with a blue shield formed in front of him and smashes the unlucky ones into the ground. He keeps on fighting like an expert…


@Dungeon and Metroid,

After they get off the tram and go to investigate the other tram…

Ragna spots the Metroid inside the second tram. He looks shocked at what the thing actually is, and hears the noises that it’s making. It just makes it all the more weird for him.

Ragna: Eugh…
He backs away some and takes Blood Scythe off his back.
Ragna: That thing’s creepin’ me the hell out… Let’s find a way around it.
He slowly starts to make his way to the left-most tram.

Noel mistakes it for some kind of strange bug. A look of sheer horror and terror drapes over her face. Her green eyes grow big and she yells out-loud at the Metroid.
Noel: EE-!
She only got a split second of screaming out before her mouth was covered by Makoto.*

Makoto: Sh…
She has her hand firmly planted against Noel’s mouth. She speaks in a hushed, quiet tone.
Makoto: Don’t make any noise…*

Noel nervously nods at Makoto as the squirrel girl leads her to the left-most tram with Ragna almost there…

Sena: I think we’d better follow, Luna. That thing looks pretty nasty…
Sena has to forcefully control the body so no one will get hurt by Luna’s actions. Platinum begins to head towards the left tram.

As of now, all my characters are en-route to the left tram. When they get there they motion for others to make their way quietly to this one that they’re in.

Last edited Dec 13, 2013 at 06:58PM EST
Dec 13, 2013 at 06:51PM EST
Quote

@Tager:
Doomguy just gives Tager a two finger salute before running off.


@Dungeon:
Joseph, Falcon, and Jotaro follow the BlazBlue characters to the tram. When everyone is there, Falcon begins to speak quietly.
Falcon: That thing’s known as a Metroid. I encountered it when I was in the Super Smash Bros. Tournaments. If that thing latches onto you, you’re pretty much screwed unless you can shake it off. I do believe they do have a weakness, but I forget what exactly what it was. Going to have to ask Samus again.


@Spartan (If it’s still there)
Doomguy runs back to where the Spartan was, and tries to get it’s attention. If the Spartan is no longer there, Doomguy just continues down until he sees something of interest.

Dec 13, 2013 at 08:19PM EST
Quote

Heaven

@Tager and Tram group.

Since the power cell is dead and being charged by Tager, there isn’t much for them to do besides go to were the store is for now and check out whats in it.

Juvia: A store? Juvia hasn’t seen a store like this before.

Gray: This place is so high tech it still boggles my mind. Well, if were gonna be here for a while we might as well do as what these guys say and stock up.

Gray walks towards the stores screens as the holograms of the various items appear on it. Since they have such kinds of magical holograms, this isnt much different to them. Especially if the instructions of how to navigate through it are shown on it.

Gray looks through it for what contents are inside of it.

(A proper list of items and such should be shown. Also is there any R.I.G. suites in it?)

@Hakumen and pack.

When the pack show up, Erza is suddenly freaked out by the sight of the mutated children as they screech. Her heart is racing as she tries to summon out a large pole arm in both her hands.

Erza: What the…. These things….. Is this what happened to the people here….

They charge at her as well as fighting Hakumen. Their movements lack any form of inteligence or any strategy at all that it takes absolutely no skills for her to attack them, but the thought that these were once children claw away at her mind slowly.

Erza swings her pole arm with both hands at lightning speed and slays about three of them in one swing as they tear apart and blood splatters the area. Erza is hesitating slowly and slowly with each strike.

Erza: Were these once people? What foul souce coud have caused such a travesty to this ships people.

She does some rapid stabs at a small group of them. She begins to shed a few tears as she combats the packt with Hakumen by her side. Its painful for her to fight these things.

Erza: Im sorry…. So sorry….

She then spins the pole arm around her body, twirling a couple times to slay a large number of them trying to surround her. She continues to combat whats left of the pack with Hakumen.

@Dungeon.

As the trams arive, the other mebers look at the weird thing floating in the air.

Lucy: EEeww what is that thing?

Wendy: Tat thing looks way to creepy. Lets just stay away from it for now. Lets get on the other trams that earnt near it.

Natsu: I’ll agree to that. But if that thing comes as close to attacking us, ill burn it to a crisp.

Natsu and them join the others in the trams.

Dec 13, 2013 at 08:47PM EST
Quote

@The people at the Tram station,

Laika watches in fascination at Tager as he charges the power cell
Laika: “The red demon..it wields the power of lighting in its very hands…incredible”
He continues to quietly watch as the cell quite surprisingly charges without a hitch
(In your next post consider it charged)

Meanwhile Tim is stood by the Store…
Tim: This is a civilian deck so you should be able to get rations and anything you need…
When Gray approaches the Store and initiates the interface a group of screens fold out and light up, forming a holographic screen in front of him….

The Store screen depicts a large catalogue of items that are in stock. As this is a civilian Store and you only qualify for civilian access you are given a restricted list of what you can buy…

You have medpacks of varying sizes, power nodes, a list of foodstuffs and a civilian grade RIG on offer each item priced by Credits…
Tim: Hmmm…well this is useless…can I?
Tim steps over to the Store interface and places his palm onto the screen….it blinks off for a moment and then back on…
Tim: There…
The Store screen reppears only this time a series of weapons and ammo packs are added to the lists
Tim: I’m only cleared for basic munition requisition, that’s all I can do, sorry…
The Seeker Rifle, SCAF Standard Bullpup Rifle and P-Sec Pistol are now available, due to the ammo packs being universal you needn’t worry about ammo types
(If I wasn’t so tired I’d give a small description for each of these guns. Tomorrow morning if this is still relevant I will)


@Doomguy,

You take off, out of the Tram Station and back round to where you were previously. Unfortunately the Spartan is no more….

You proceed forth down the hallway..

You can’t help but shake the feeling that something is near, in the back of your mind the pressure of imminent attack is beginning to rise. Continuing on down the hallway you enter into a dimly lit and small intersection room…….that’s when you see it…

Stood there…motionless…is the Spartan from earlier, it is staring you down and hasn’t moved an inch since your entry…

All falls silent and dead as your reflection bounces from its cracked and blood covered visor….is it even alive? is it going to attack?….it just stands there like a solid statue…the embodiment of strength and perfection slowly driving itself into the ground by its flawed logic and lack of self control…it was ordered to clear the deck of all infection and it has done just that. A broken arm, no weapon, no ammo, no equipment…it is a machine that selflessly follows orders, only death will stop it from carrying them through.

Breaking the silence a recording is then played…the crackly voice emanating from the helmet of the otherwise silent Spartan…
Take our hands and we may feed you
Take our eyes and we may see you
Take our minds and we may serve you
We will live forever
Take our hands and we may feed you
Take our eyes and we may see you
Take our minds and we may serve you
We will live forever
Has its mental integrity been breached?…it begins to slowly walk towards Doomguy, each of its steps making a loud thump.
Take our hands and we may feed you
Take our eyes and we may see you
Take our minds and we may serve you
We will live forever
I would not consider this a friendly approach…


@Erza & Hakumen,

The slain Packs mangles and chopped corpses fall to the ground as the last piece of life is taken from their bodies. The polearm is a very effective weapon at dealing with the large crowds. Unfortunately these corpses are only left to be trampled by the arrival of yet more screaming Pack…

The Pack may seem feeble and unorganised however they are actually rather intelligent and operate as a single body. Charging head on at the pair they begin using one another as meat shields, writhing onward like a wave of knawing clawy flesh, 2 of them make a successful leap and pounce upon Erza, in the next moment they will begin tearing away and dragging down their opponent

Dec 13, 2013 at 11:05PM EST
Quote

Laika wrote:

@The people at the Tram station,

Laika watches in fascination at Tager as he charges the power cell
Laika: “The red demon..it wields the power of lighting in its very hands…incredible”
He continues to quietly watch as the cell quite surprisingly charges without a hitch
(In your next post consider it charged)

Meanwhile Tim is stood by the Store…
Tim: This is a civilian deck so you should be able to get rations and anything you need…
When Gray approaches the Store and initiates the interface a group of screens fold out and light up, forming a holographic screen in front of him….

The Store screen depicts a large catalogue of items that are in stock. As this is a civilian Store and you only qualify for civilian access you are given a restricted list of what you can buy…

You have medpacks of varying sizes, power nodes, a list of foodstuffs and a civilian grade RIG on offer each item priced by Credits…
Tim: Hmmm…well this is useless…can I?
Tim steps over to the Store interface and places his palm onto the screen….it blinks off for a moment and then back on…
Tim: There…
The Store screen reppears only this time a series of weapons and ammo packs are added to the lists
Tim: I’m only cleared for basic munition requisition, that’s all I can do, sorry…
The Seeker Rifle, SCAF Standard Bullpup Rifle and P-Sec Pistol are now available, due to the ammo packs being universal you needn’t worry about ammo types
(If I wasn’t so tired I’d give a small description for each of these guns. Tomorrow morning if this is still relevant I will)


@Doomguy,

You take off, out of the Tram Station and back round to where you were previously. Unfortunately the Spartan is no more….

You proceed forth down the hallway..

You can’t help but shake the feeling that something is near, in the back of your mind the pressure of imminent attack is beginning to rise. Continuing on down the hallway you enter into a dimly lit and small intersection room…….that’s when you see it…

Stood there…motionless…is the Spartan from earlier, it is staring you down and hasn’t moved an inch since your entry…

All falls silent and dead as your reflection bounces from its cracked and blood covered visor….is it even alive? is it going to attack?….it just stands there like a solid statue…the embodiment of strength and perfection slowly driving itself into the ground by its flawed logic and lack of self control…it was ordered to clear the deck of all infection and it has done just that. A broken arm, no weapon, no ammo, no equipment…it is a machine that selflessly follows orders, only death will stop it from carrying them through.

Breaking the silence a recording is then played…the crackly voice emanating from the helmet of the otherwise silent Spartan…
Take our hands and we may feed you
Take our eyes and we may see you
Take our minds and we may serve you
We will live forever
Take our hands and we may feed you
Take our eyes and we may see you
Take our minds and we may serve you
We will live forever
Has its mental integrity been breached?…it begins to slowly walk towards Doomguy, each of its steps making a loud thump.
Take our hands and we may feed you
Take our eyes and we may see you
Take our minds and we may serve you
We will live forever
I would not consider this a friendly approach…


@Erza & Hakumen,

The slain Packs mangles and chopped corpses fall to the ground as the last piece of life is taken from their bodies. The polearm is a very effective weapon at dealing with the large crowds. Unfortunately these corpses are only left to be trampled by the arrival of yet more screaming Pack…

The Pack may seem feeble and unorganised however they are actually rather intelligent and operate as a single body. Charging head on at the pair they begin using one another as meat shields, writhing onward like a wave of knawing clawy flesh, 2 of them make a successful leap and pounce upon Erza, in the next moment they will begin tearing away and dragging down their opponent

Doomguy: Whoah, man, no need to get hasty here, i’m alive! I’m not some.. whatever the hell you were hunting!
He pulls out the BFG-9000.
Doomguy: STOP OR I’LL SHOOT! I MEAN IT!
If the Spartan gets close he WILL shoot the BFG. and it WILL hurt. a lot.

Dec 13, 2013 at 11:13PM EST
Quote

@Guild
And after an endless night of joy, everybody returns to their respective houses, tribes or caves. After all, Frostivus knows no bounds and even the smallest creature shall feel joy. However, the deepest part of the young heart of Enchantress notices something strange in the faces and manners of not only Tao and Carl but also in the members of the Fairy Tail present in the guild, as if they are keeping away a long tradition just for the sake of celebrating this unknown celebration, unknown for them at least. Hunted by guiltiness and remorse, the fawn centaur leaves her room and the guild while everyone is sleeping, searching for the meaning of this small little word that her friends mentioned so much: Christmas. But the winter has no mercy on this innocent soul and the cold wind quickly forces her to hide a small shop. The sudden appearance of Enchantress catches the attention of a old shopkeeper who was peacefully sleeping until the doe literally broke the main door with a powerful kick from her hoves. After a small explanation of what happened exactly, Enchantress asks the shopkeeper if he knows the meaning of this strange word. As the old man talks, the fawn’ blue eyes are once again sparkling like diamonds.
Eventually, everyone sleeping in the Fairy Guild should hear loud noises coming from the hall. In the middle of the midnight, what kind of psychopath would dare to interrupt the sleep of our heroes?
A small finger pokes Carl’ back over and over again, hoping to wake him up but as soon as Carl opens his eyes, the finger and her owner dissapear inmediatly, leaving the door open and letting colourful lights penetrate the darkness of Carl’s room. The Guild is covered in lights and more decoration but not the classic Frostivus colours or symbols. Good ol’ Saint Nicholas face can be seen along with Christmas decoration. In the middle of the hall, a large tree just literally pierced through concrete and the floor itself. A huge evergreen conifer with ornaments and small candles in every root. Behind this tree, Enchantress rests on the floor while asking to herself:

Enchantress: Hurm..“Merry Christmas” or “Happy Christmas”?
Says as she writes with a pencil a poem on a small letter. There is a ridiculous amount of fruit cakes and candies behind her.

@Elfman
So the Veteran just focuses his energy on his right hand and releses a eagle like proyectile called KA-CLAW to catch the Elfman and oull him towrds. The bear inmediatly surround both men.

Veteran: Okay here’s the plan..I will take the first wave, you take the second wave..or maybe we could take both of them at the same time..that if you are ready to step into this fight. ARE YOU PUMPED ALREADY OR WHAT?
A giant hellbear quickly rushes towards the tanks.
Veteran: GO GET THEM MY BOY.

Says the Veteran as he grabs Elfman’ left arm and throws him directly to the hellbear. As soon as the Elfman is attacked by the hellbear, Veteran approaches the situation: He grabs the bear’ neck and he lets himself fall to the ground, forcing the bear to go down with him and hit his chin with Veteran’s shoulder. The beast stumbles as he covers his mouth in pain. Two hellbears attack. The one thats attacks the Elfman tries to strike him with his enourmous claws

@Rachel
Lycan agreed to help Rachel becouse Stalker is an abomination. The monster has been chasing the shadows since the time itself was invented. Centuries of hunting and senseless killing must be put to an end. Lycan leads the group to the edge of the Wildwing tribe. Curiously enough, the eagles are not that territorial in this particular night.
Lycanthrope: (sniff) Is that flowers and spring blossoms I smell in the air?
In the middle of winter, catching the scent of spring is quite weird. Not a single signal from Nighstalker yet.

Last edited Dec 14, 2013 at 12:18AM EST
Dec 14, 2013 at 12:17AM EST
Quote

@Main group,

Tager finishes charging the battery of the tram.
Tager: All set.
He removes his hand from the power supply, and stands up to his full height. However, he had the feeling that he was being watched while he was refueling the battery. Turning his head to Laika, he looks down at the pilot.
Tager: Is something wrong?


@The Pack,

When Erza gets jumped by members of The Pack, Hakumen had just finished slicing row of them in-two. The nodachi is around as tall as Hakumen is. It works about as well as Erza’s polearm… As soon as that’s done, Hakumen quickly slices the two Pack off her with expert strokes.
Hakumen: There is no redemption for the fallen! They cannot be saved.
Swiftly turning back to face the little devils, Hakumen keeps attacking with precision and skill.


@Guild Hall,

It takes a while for Carl to get up, but he finally does. The young boy yawns and stretches his limbs, sitting up in his bed afterwards. He looks around and notices that his door is open.
Carl: Sis…?
He looks around the darkness for Nirvana..

Nirvana is standing in the corner of the room, silently. When she hears her master call for her, the puppet comes out of it’s non-combat mode.

Nirvana: …

Carl: I’m glad you’re still here, Sis.
The kid hops out of bed and reaches for the lamp… After one changing later, he is dressed and ready for success, even if it is in the middle of the night. Carl reaches for his glasses and is about to put them on his face.

After putting on his glasses, he creeps out the door as to not alert anyone with Nirvana following closely behind him… Getting to the guild hall fairly quickly, he spots Enchantress in the middle of the hall and sees it filled with Christmas decorations… Christmas, oh Christmas. The young child hasn’t even had any Christmas celebrations for the past few years of his life ever since he dropped out of the military academy.
Carl: Enchantress…?
The boy starts to walk towards Enchantress while occasionally glancing at the decorations and ornaments.
Carl: Why are you up so late? Did you do all this?
He can’t help it. A smile of childish glee slowly creeps across his face.


@Lycan,

Rachel is floating above the ground using the magic of wind to keep her afloat. Her eyes have been keeping a lookout for the Stalker this entire time. Lycan could have noticed that the umbrella she is carrying has an actual face on it, and that the red bat-thing floating beside her looks tempting to eat… Anyways, when Lycan notices that there is a smell of roses in the air, Rachel merely chuckles some.
Rachel: I am not surprised that your nose would pick up my gracious scent… Oh how dreadful this season is.

Valkenhayn is walking alongside Rachel like a butler of the highest class would.
Valkenhayn: Milady Rachel, do you need warmer clothing for this biting cold?
He speaks to her with sincere and utmost respect.

Rachel glances to Valkenhayn
Rachel: Nay, Valkenhayn. I am doing fine as of now.

Valkenhayn: As you say, Madame Rachel.
Lycan should have noticed a peculiar scent coming off Valkenhayn. To him it smells like the old man is one of his own. A wolf just like him.

Last edited Dec 14, 2013 at 01:54AM EST
Dec 14, 2013 at 01:54AM EST
Quote

@….strange green creature.

The Order mages… decide to heed the advice of the others in this case. They don’t know what it is, they feel it’s better to just ignore it.

@guild hall.

Tikal is floating around the place rather slowly. From what she’s seen stuff is happening relating to friendship and such stuff… She likes that sort of stuff, but she isn’t exactly happy. The reason is that Chaos isn’t here to join in. Instead he was stolen away by some warmonger… If anyone were to see her right now, they’d probably notice from the way she’s moving that something’s up.

@blue tribe

More building. The 4 huts are now at their maximum size, and the population is 25. 5 of them are warriors. The Shaman decides to go exploring the world, to find out more about what she has sensed. She heads towards what seems to be the most significant thing (Fiore).

(OOC: Yeah, I tend to send the Shaman out to do stuff either alone or with a follower type the tribe has not built the training hut for yet to guard her. There is… something special about the Shaman that may or may not need to be brought into effect, depending on what happens while she travels. She is travelling by foot, for the record.)

Dec 14, 2013 at 05:17AM EST
Quote

OOC: Tardy, can you tell us where your “tribe” is becouse currently, we have like 3 different tribes, 8 different cities and various locations. Please, be more specific. Also..travelling alone..in the middle fo the night..you know exactly what will happen..day walker..

@Carl

Enchantress: Oh my dear Carl, I finally discovered the meaning of this thing you mentioned earlier. I thought you were kidding and the word “Christmas” didn’t even exist but after thinking in the entire night and doing some research, I don’t see why we can’t have the givening of Frostivus and the cheerfulness of Christmas at the same time! You were right, they are very similar and surprisingly I have never heard of Christmas until today! Do you celebrate it the same way as Frostivus or you do something particular? Please tell me more! After all, this is your first Frostivus night but its my first Christmas night also! Oh but before you talk, will you please give your honest opinion about this short poem I wrote for you?
She slowly pulls out a small piece of paper from a hidden pcoket in her dress. The paper has a lot of crossed out words and bad drawn birds and squirrels.

Christmas tree, sparkling bright,
Filled with baubles, warmth and light,
Candles for this endless night,
Peaceful day without a fight.
Precious symbol of my affection
For Chistmas time and its perfection.
Christmas tree, don’t let us down,
Spread your wings in this frozen town,
Sofocated by a cold twister,
Bless my dear friend and his poor…sister.

@Kenshiro


The Satyr tribe decided to pay a visit to lord Chen and the Knights of the Fold and abduct several citizens for their ancient rituals that require a good amount of bodies to be sacrificed. What Kenshiro can see from the window of the hotel is a Tormenter, the biggest members of tribe, kidnapping a innocent woman in the middle of the street. There is a huge amount of wolf-like magicians near the hotel, most of them have huge bags where they probably put the sacrifice required for their rituals. They speak in some sort of demonic language, basic words but quite impressive since the language of the demons is difficult to heard.

Dec 14, 2013 at 10:20AM EST
Quote

OOC: When the updated map is posted, you’ll know where the tribe is. And remember that the Blast spell CAN throw human-sized things around.

Dec 14, 2013 at 10:36AM EST
Quote

@Enchantress,

The kid sits down next to Enchantress and listens to the poem that she made herself on this cold, snowy night. Carl’s smile starts to fade at the last line because it mentioned his sister, but that doesn’t last for long. Soon afterwards, his big blue eyes are looking at the doe through a pair of crystal-clear glasses.
Carl: It was beautiful, Miss Aiushtha. Thank you for making me the poem. It really means a lot to me…
He keeps a bright smile towards her. He decides to answer her questions about Christmas next.
Carl: Christmas is…
The little boy gets stumped after those two words. The meaning of Christmas in his memory is foggy.
Carl: It’s…

The two then hear a familiar cat yawning from somewhere around the room… The pair look around and can’t spot anything at all. All of the sudden, Jubei jumps down from the rafters of the guild hall, landing on two feet and yawning again.

Jubei: What’s all the talkin’ about? I heard ya’ll mention Christmas…
The old cat starts pacing towards the two.
Jubei: Well lemme let ya youngsters in on somethin’… Christmas’s about celebratin’ the birth of a real good man who was born a long long time ago.
He then sits down in front of the group.
Jubei: ‘s a real shame that a buncha people are forgettin’ the real spirit of the holidays. This time’a years all about givin’ and bein’ generous to others.
But then a smile creeps across his cat-face.
Jubei: But don’t let that get ya down. I’m sure that ya’ll can make a difference in this here holiday.

Dec 14, 2013 at 01:32PM EST
Quote

@guild hall

As the centaur, boy and cat speak, Tikal slowly floats into the room. The three would notice because as a ball of light, she would light up the room a bit.

Tikal: Excuse me, but what is this ‘christmas’ thing?

She… doesn’t know.. Considering her father was basically a warlord, this should come as no surprise to any of you, though it would be a bit sad, especially considering her pacifist nature would go along with the holiday really well… Anyway, the three might notice that she sounds a little depressed about something.

Dec 14, 2013 at 01:41PM EST
Quote

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Tardy, can you tell us where your “tribe” is becouse currently, we have like 3 different tribes, 8 different cities and various locations. Please, be more specific. Also..travelling alone..in the middle fo the night..you know exactly what will happen..day walker..

@Carl

Enchantress: Oh my dear Carl, I finally discovered the meaning of this thing you mentioned earlier. I thought you were kidding and the word “Christmas” didn’t even exist but after thinking in the entire night and doing some research, I don’t see why we can’t have the givening of Frostivus and the cheerfulness of Christmas at the same time! You were right, they are very similar and surprisingly I have never heard of Christmas until today! Do you celebrate it the same way as Frostivus or you do something particular? Please tell me more! After all, this is your first Frostivus night but its my first Christmas night also! Oh but before you talk, will you please give your honest opinion about this short poem I wrote for you?
She slowly pulls out a small piece of paper from a hidden pcoket in her dress. The paper has a lot of crossed out words and bad drawn birds and squirrels.

Christmas tree, sparkling bright,
Filled with baubles, warmth and light,
Candles for this endless night,
Peaceful day without a fight.
Precious symbol of my affection
For Chistmas time and its perfection.
Christmas tree, don’t let us down,
Spread your wings in this frozen town,
Sofocated by a cold twister,
Bless my dear friend and his poor…sister.

@Kenshiro


The Satyr tribe decided to pay a visit to lord Chen and the Knights of the Fold and abduct several citizens for their ancient rituals that require a good amount of bodies to be sacrificed. What Kenshiro can see from the window of the hotel is a Tormenter, the biggest members of tribe, kidnapping a innocent woman in the middle of the street. There is a huge amount of wolf-like magicians near the hotel, most of them have huge bags where they probably put the sacrifice required for their rituals. They speak in some sort of demonic language, basic words but quite impressive since the language of the demons is difficult to heard.

Ken is absolutely appalled at what’s going on. He busts open the window, and jumps out to the ground
Ken: You better stop what you’re doing and leave, or else i’ll kill every last one of you.

Dec 14, 2013 at 03:15PM EST
Quote

@Tager,

The power cell is fully charged as proven by the Tram flickering into operation as the humming of the electronics and holographic screens about the interior buzz into life. Decorating the walls of the Tram are a few generic adverts and safety posters…

Additionally the Tram is clean and free of blood or any mess…its just slightly strange how its power ran out during the outbreak and therefore trapped a great number of civilians upon this particular deck…

Laika takes a step back from Tager as his attention is focused upon him
Laika’s device: You hold the attributes of a cyborg, what are you?


@Store,

(The elaboration I skipped last night)
Tim: So err…three weapons…that’s alls we were allowed…well standard infantry that is…here we have the Seeker Rifle…
He points at an icon on the screen..
Tim: Best suited for long ranges…slow fire rate but heavy damage…it need someone with a lot of training and skill to use properly…and here is the P-Sec Pistol…
He points at another icon, it depicts a relatively simple pistol
Tim: A basic sidearm of the military police and some detective branches…it fires a simple bullet at high power and a decent fire rate…a very simple weapon…last but not least, the SCAF Rifle…
Pointing at the last icon on the screen in the weapons category now
Tim: Standard issue gear for all Legionaries, high fire rate, good accuracy, decent damage…an all round weapon really…
The Seeker Rifle is the highest priced on the list..
The SCAF Rifle second highest whilst the P-Sec Pistol is the cheapest


@Doomguy,

The Spartan hears his words and comes to a stop, standing there for a moment it then raises its working arm upwards and opens its palm. Projected from within it is a 3D holographic of GW, the ship AI and handler of the Spartans…

GW: Recording play: Attention S-001, you have been outfitted with close quarters combat equipment and several hundred rounds of ammunition, you, along with S-002, S-003 and S-004 are to descend to the Habitation decks and are to begin systematic extermination of all live personnel found there immediately and indefinitely until recalled. This order is deemed secret.
Closing its palm and lowering its arm it then turns back to Doomguy. It’s quite apparent that this Spartan is broken beyond repair and somewhat alone.

And then, surprisingly it speaks…
S-001: And now, you can take this secret to your grave.

It has killed children, women and no doubt whole families due to its orders, the effects it has had upon the caged and hollowed out mind of the super soldier are drastic, the once blank slate that was carefully crafted in the bowls of the SPARTAN Program has been corrupted, rewritten….merciless slaughter is all that it knows now…

Swinging its arm round it slams into Doomguy and sends him flying across the room with a hefty force. Looking up and you see the soldier sprinting full pelt towards you, even with all the physical trauma it has suffered it is still very potent…


@Erza and Hakumen,

With each kill of a Pack they let out a very human and ear piercing scream. But there are many and they charging tactics will soon prevail, already Erza has suffered multiple cuts and Hakumen has taken a few too, the magnitude of this many slicing talons makes it impossible for every one to be merely blocked…

Lucky for the Necro’s backup has arrived in the form of a….

Puker

One of the most sickening abominations of the many varying Necromorph forms. With the intestinal and vital organs fully exposed this walking factory of caustic acid lumbers into battle spewing its bile upon its enemies of which is very VERY acidic and can actually melt down most metallic objects. Due to the chemicals both upon and within it most of the facial features and neck area are burnt away leaving it with a hollowed out and dead stare, this also acts as a practicality allowing it to puke its bile over large distance and in wide spread…

If its primary bile attack is not enough then it has two very disproportionally long arms that it flails when in contact with an enemy, each hand has been deformed into a branch like mess of hardened spikes that is uses to brutally beat apart its prey…

TWO Pukers come rapidly stumbling around the corner behind the Pack, each one loudly moaning and leaking their highly acidic chemicals onto the floor about their feet. Coming to a stop they both begin to convulse before erupting a fountain of sick over both Hakumen and Erza

You have already been splattered with a large amount of droplets which have begun quickly fizzing away at your skin/armour however you have literally a split second before you are showered in the main blast of acid…

As you are in a small corridor the acid attack is immensely effective and the Pukers are protected by a group of Pack…

Last edited Dec 14, 2013 at 05:43PM EST
Dec 14, 2013 at 05:40PM EST
Quote

@Spartan:
Doomguy quickly gets up from the attack, and begins to backpedal away from the Spartan. Even though he is backpedaling, he still manages to be faster than the Spartan.
Doomguy: Eat plasma, you green armored freak!
He takes out his Plasma Rifle and fires, putting volley after volley of plasma into the Spartan, while still backpedaling away from it.

Dec 14, 2013 at 06:21PM EST
Quote

@store

They observe the items inside the store with the others. They only need the food that is still etible and the packs in case of injuries. They leave the firearms and ammo to Tim and Laika.

Gray: There. We have what we need for now. God knows how long we will be here for.

Juvia: Grau, the tram is working again thanks to Tager.

Gray: Great, now we need the others to come back.

Juvia: Should we g back for them?

Gray: Grunts a bit. No, we cant risk spliting up any more people. We have no way of navigating this hellhole without some map of the place. Those guys will be fine I’m sure of it.

Juvia: Erza… Hakumen… John… Please come back soon. *She says with great concern for her friends who they have no idea what they are dealing with.
_____________________________________________________________________________
@Necromorphs and Hakumen

Despite being jumped like that by the pact and Hakumens quick rescue, Erza has a few scratches, most of it on her armour. She continues to swing her polearm around, slaying many droves of the pack.

Erza: Hakumen, Watch out more of them!

She sees the pukers come by and she quickly clears away from them by doing multiple back flips as she requips into another armour.

After a quick flash of light and landing on her third flip, she has requiped into Lightning empress armour.

Erza: We need to end these creatures. There is no Redemption for them.

Erza jumps into the air as she twirls her lightning spear around before releasing a torrent of lightning from it.


Erza: CHAIN LIGHTNING!

The numerous bolts of electricity shower both the groups of pack necromorphs as well as the pukers like a lightning storm. Each bolt bouncing off from multiple targets to nearby targets within a span of a couple seconds, frying a magority of the pack and doing heavy damage to the pukers.
_____________________________________________________________________________
@dungeon
Tram ride continues. Natsu is leaning over the edge of the tram due to motion sickness.

Lucy: I give up on you Natsu….
_____________________________________________________________________________
@Veteran and hellbears

After combating some of the hellbears with Veteran and hears his proposal of attack.

Elfman: Heres an idea.

he then invokes his takeover magic. Glowing with light as a magic circle appears above and below him and he begins to change form.

Elfmans takeover magic allows him to take the forms of any beasts he has slain and transform into them to gain their abilities. If he kills them he can take their powers for himself no problem but it is very difficult for it to be done on a live beast, for it comes the chance of loosing control if not strong enough to handle the beasts will.

Within a couple seconds he transforms into Beasts soul form. A Mighty monster that once ravaged the landscapes in the past. This form however has a dreadful past with Elfman and his sisters in the past when he first used it. But over time he had mastered full body takeover magic, so he has full control over his magic.

He bears a scar on his right eye, a huge build of muscles and adorned with two large horns on his head. He is as tall and more built than the hellbears in the fight.

Elfman: HOW ABOUT WE SHOW THEM WHAT IT MEANS TO FIGHT REAL MEN!

He charges one of the hellbears and throws one of the mightiest punches it has ever felt across its face. It sends it flying into a tree and continues to beat down on the other nearby hellbears with Veteran along side with him.

Elfman: SHOW YOURSELF NIGHTSTALKER, AND COME FACE A REAL MAN! His shout echoes throughout the forest nearby.
____________________________________________________________________________
@Guild hall

Everyone is sound asleep in Magnolia. Resting up for more festivities for the morning.

Dec 14, 2013 at 06:52PM EST
Quote

@Doomguy,

The armour of the Spartan is made of the same type of metal as Heaven’s hull itself, with this in mind its protective properties are incredible, overall he weighs around 1 and a half tonnes…

The plasma shots hit it in the chest and begin to very slowly eat away at its armour, this brings down its pace greatly so it decides to opt for a barrel roll. Leaping to the side it disappears from the line of fire down a nearby hallway…

All falls silent again as stealth mode is engaged…


@Erza & Hakumen,

It’s beginning to come apparent that you are only serving to provoke the sleeping giant that is the Necromorph horde, with each kill more arrive to fill the places…

Erza’s attack wipes out the remainder of the Pack easily, but the Pukers are a different story. The blast of lightning hits them both which sends them into a violently rush of spasms effectively turning them into fountains of caustic acid which ends with them both exploding and releasing yet more of the chemical…the result..well…the whole corridors is now drowned in acid and so are Erza and Hakumen……really corrosive acid……

It burns through the floor and ruptures the super-structure of the area itself, the ground begins to shake as the hallway in front of them begins melting away and falling apart…and if you did’t think that was bad enough you can hear the screams of yet more approaching Necromorphs, although these aren’t Pack screams, something different is approach from around the corner….

Dec 14, 2013 at 07:37PM EST
Quote

@Laika,

Tager: What am I?
He looks curiously at Laika, raising an eyebrow at him for such an odd question.
Tager: I am the model TR-0009, hand-crafted by Professor Kokonoe. Before I was put in this body I was in a critical state, but Kokonoe revived me in this body.
The red giant begins to walk out of the tram.
Tager: I owe her my life for doing this to me. I will gladly pay that for her.


@Erza and necromorphs,

When the Spitters Pukers came and joined the body, Hakumen threw up a blue energy shield to protect them from the vomit. The bits and pieces of bile that did get on the Susano’o Unit had extreme trouble eating away at the legendary armor. The dents and crevices in the armor glow a bright light and reform.

Hakumen: Eyesores!
When the Pukers come into close range, he puts up another shield to protect them from the caustic acid…
Hakumen: There seems to be no end to these monstrosities…
And then the second explosion happens. The Pukers exploded, covering the entire hallway and floor with the caustic substance from within them. If he were alone, he would stay and fight, but he has someone with him…
Hakumen: We must leave this place.
Without a warning, he grabs Erza by the waist and jumps backwards, away from the melting hallway. The floor that was under them crumbles to dust and leaves a gap between them and the necromorphs.
Hakumen: I call upon the Master Unit, Amaterasu!
He holds Ookami in one hand. Erza can see an array of color-changing, magical rings form around Hakumen and herself.

Hakumen: Lead us to safety!
He quickly takes his sword in both hands and slices downwards in front of him. Everything becomes blurry and bright for Erza and the necromorphs, but everyone isn’t so lucky… The cut that Hakumen made created a bright, white rift in reality. On the other end of the rift, however… The slice that Hakumen made ricocheted through the fabrics and made a sort of “slice” that cut through the air and is headed straight for the necromorphs.
Hakumen: Come.
Hakumen takes Erza by the hand, and jumps into the rift which snaps shut behind them the moment they go through it.

Last edited Dec 14, 2013 at 08:50PM EST
Dec 14, 2013 at 08:44PM EST
Quote

OOC: Gonna speed my thing up a bit. My original map went missing.

@Dungeoneers:

As Noel screams, the Metroid screeches back at her and charges at them, wildly orbiting the group as it tries to pick which brain to nom on. As it attempts to sweep down onto Noel, the Tram starts up and they are saved from the life sucker.


This tram is a bit longer than the last one, tourturing Natsu to no end and a constant administration of Recovery has to be used on him because he can’t vomit off the side of this birdcage thing…

Yuri: “Jesus, we are going high speeds though the air and I can still smell it.”

Estelle: “He just won’t stop…”

She casts recover again.

Rita: “It’s a problem with that part of the ear that controls the perception of Down. Both of the rocks in them are probably too small and flail around like a pair of bouncy balls.”

Yuri: “Well can you fix that!?”

Rita: “No stupid, do I look like a head surgeon to you!?”


Repede happily lets himself get pet by Makoto.


Once they finally reach the end of the line and let Natsu unload his stomach someplace over the ledge.

Rita: “Well now, another arch?”

Estelle: “This one looks prettier than the others…”

Yuri: “Meaning this is the end!”

He charges right in


Yuri: “Here again…? Wait, no. It’s Nighttime.”

everyone else starts filing him behind him… and as soon as everyone is in, the archway sinks underwater.


*After whatever cometary other people have to give… a sword rises out of the water behind them….

and in front of them, a statue of a warrior, hands outstretched in a receiving pose…

Estelle: “I get it… we have to return Excalibur to King Arthur!”

Rita: “And what happens when we give it to him? He jams it in our guts, that’s what. If that really is Excalibur, we most certainly don’t stand a chance. They don’t call it the sword of promised victory for nothing.”

Yuri: “Then what else are we supposed to do? Walk into the horizon endlessly? Just saying, this seems pretty final. It might even be that King what’s his face or whatever here was the one calling out to us.”

He cranes his head back towards the group.

Yuri: “So who’s going to do the honors?”

Last edited Dec 15, 2013 at 12:24AM EST
Dec 15, 2013 at 12:20AM EST
Quote

@Yuri

Terry: I think, I’ll also sit out on this one.

Espurr sitting on his shoulders just staring at the sword.

Dec 15, 2013 at 12:32AM EST
Quote

@Terry:

Yuri: “Sit out? Heck no! I was just asking who wants to risk themselves getting stabbed first if the statue comes to life instantly.”

Yuri: “If he kills us all, he kills us all. But at least we got to go down fighting.”

Dec 15, 2013 at 01:05AM EST
Quote

@sword

After hearing the comments…

Most of the Order mages turn towards Tahrdan

Tahrdan: What?

Ignis: You held us all up back there. YOU do this sword stuff for everoyne as a result.

That logic… would seem sound to most of the others.

Tahrdan: Fine, but one precaution first…

OYH is called forth. After this, Tahrdan proceeds to place the sword into the statue’s hands. And then he steps back, placing OYH in front of him.

Meanwhile, in the forest…

The Shaman is walking through the forest, and then she hears the voice.

Shaman: So it seems there’s something hostile around here…

She continues walking. She has four charges of Blast, more than enough to take out anything she’s gone up against other than an Angel of Death. Or a building. Not to mention she does have her tribe on the same world, so even if something should happen, it won’t be much of a setback. She heads in the direction of the voice, judging it to be something not hostile.

Dec 15, 2013 at 01:16PM EST
Quote

As soon as the sword is placed in the hands of that statue, a blinding light begins emiting form the hears it and the sword….

The sword changes shape and the statue suddenly becomes insanely detailed. However, this does not reveal the iconic image of King Arthur… it reveals that of what appears to be an Elf.

???: “…”

He raises his sword to the sky, and it lights up…

Yuri: “Get rea-”

Without a single word, Link swings, and a giant energy disk comes roaring at the group. It’s at the distance where everyone can simply scatter and have it miss, but…

He uses it to quickly close ground, and rapid stabs Yuri in several vital places

Yuri: “I Screwed Up…”

Yuri falls to the water in a bloody mess… dead.

Rita: “YOU BASTARD!”

She quickly casts Spread Zero, but the darkness based attack seems to have minimal effect.

Estelle seems tense but calm… she knows what to do.


This move is automatic guard for 8 seconds, enough time to get a bigger spell out…

Repede simply tries to circumnavigate the guy to get behind him

Last edited Dec 15, 2013 at 06:00PM EST
Dec 15, 2013 at 05:45PM EST
Quote

@Spartan:
%{color:Green}*Doomguy walks up to the hallway, turns into it, and fires a BFG shot down the hallway.*
Doomguy: That oughta flush the fucker out…
He backs away, so as to put some distance between him and the spartan, if it’s still down there.


@Link:
Falcon is aghast
Falcon: LINK? Jesus, man, didn’t think YOU’D be here…
Jotaro: You know this guy?
Falcon: Yep! And Joseph, don’t try your word-prediction thingy on him. He’s mute.
Joseph: Aww…
Jotaro: STAR PLATINUM!
Time freezes instantaneously. Star Platinum quickly closes in and begins beating the shit out of Link.
Star Platinum: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA ORA!
Jotaro: Hmph. Time flows again.
Link is sent flying backwards.
Jotaro: Pitiful.

Falcon: Don’t think he’s done just yet.
Jotaro: Didn’t intend to kill him anyways.

Dec 15, 2013 at 06:45PM EST
Quote

While Jotaro was in time stop, something unpredictable happened… Link looked up at Star Platinum, and raises his shield against the oncoming barrage of rapid punches.

Link goes skidding back from the but by far not as far as he should have. Something appeared on his feet to stop the momentum… the shield itself alarmingly wasn’t damaged

He pulls out a boomberang, targets Estelle, Natsu, Ragna, Noel, and Jotaro, and lets the tornado device fly at them.

Whoever is hit is sent up into the air.

Though Estelle’s previous spell guarded her.

Last edited Dec 15, 2013 at 07:22PM EST
Dec 15, 2013 at 07:21PM EST
Quote

@Tager,

Laika goes to follow..
Laika’s device: Hm, Kokonoe, I saw her earlier but it was only for a moment, she must be highly skilled.


@Hakumen & Erza,

The slice from Hakumen wipes out the remains of the Necromorph attack and leaves their corpses painted around the half melted hallway as he and Erza disappear from sight. Silence returns to this part of the ship as all becomes calm once more…

But something new arrives at the battle ground, climbing amongst the dead bodies of the Pack and Pukers is a large creature, the sound of tearing flesh and snapping are alls that can be heard as it begins to feast on what is left of its brethren…

Within a few minutes it has consumed the mess, blood being the only thing escaping its ferocious appetite. It crawls back off into the darkness…


@Doomguy,

The BFG shot rockets down the hallway, hitting the wall and causing a loud explosion, the whole area begins to creak and shudder as the stress levels begin to raise alongside the focused attention of the Necromorph horde…

The Spartan remains out of sight, with the shot failing to force it from hiding…well, you hear a loud crash from behind you and spin on the spot to see what is happening

An air vent cover has fallen from the ceiling, out of it drops a….

Leaper
Fast, aggressive, persistent and very deadly are the words used to describe the infamous Leaper. Forming from the body of a single human the legs are fused together and left devoid of all skin and tissue matter, now, as a single appendage it is deformed into a almost tail like shape and tipped with heavy and extremely sharp blade of cartilage and bone that it uses with brutal mastery. To aid the use of its tail the spinal column is grown outwards, strengthened and disjointed in several places to improve manoeuvrability and flexibility allowing the Leaper to contort and coil itself with ease.

Due to the arms being the only form of locomotion the musculature is strengthened and reshaped allowing lightning fast speeds and of course, the ability to leap great distances, the hands are relatively unchanged compared to other Necromorphs with the fingers being reshaped into bladed claws that it mainly uses to climb and if needed, to rend its victims. The head of the the Leaper is probably one of the most screwed up of them all, the jaw is completely dislocated and the cheeks are torn back effectively turning its entire neck into a snake like mouth. The teeth have long since been forced from the gums and replaced with spiked jaggy bone jutting up from its mutated jaws, to finish the job a set of mandible-like fangs have grown in pairs upon both its jaws….with its scythe like tail and manoeuvrability it is actually considered one of the most deadliest Necro mutations…

…But there are more, another vent then another, on one side you see 3 Leapers slowly approaching you like predators savouring the calm before the strike, there dead eyes beading up at you as their salivating maws begin to twitch with anticipation…..suddenly out of shitting nowhere, the Spartan from earlier comes flying out from a corridor beside them, shoulder barging one of them into the wall and crushing it flat, the remaining two immediately recoil in surprise before slashing away at the armoured titan. Before you can act though you hear a banging behind you, turning once more your eyes fall upon a lone Leaper already in mid flight and moments away from spearing you through the face, the Spartan will have to wait, then again he has trouble to deal with himself…

Commence battle/Tactical retreat

Dec 15, 2013 at 07:49PM EST
Quote

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

@Metroid
>Magic
>Lvl. 1
>Fire
Red shoots a blast of fire at the thing, which grazes it.

OOC:

Unless if you volunteered to stay behind with that thing, you should be with everyone else fighting Link.

Dec 15, 2013 at 07:52PM EST
Quote

@Heaven and tram station.

The others get their supplies ready for the tram ride and wait for the others.

@Hakumen and necromorphs

When the pukers explode and the acid flies everywhere, Erza manages to get clear of it, but not getting some on her armour. She sees it eroding it away little by little.She even feels some of the burns on her arms, though just a few drops still hurt a lot.

Erza: Damn, Your right, there is no end to them.

*She quickly is grabbed by Hakumen and pulled into the portal he had opened to safety. hopefully back to his friends location.

@Dungeon and Link

The others are horrified to see Yuri fall dead in the water. Emotions begin to flare within Natsu as he hits the water. His flames begin to engulf him greatly as his feelings for a fallen comrade overtake him.


Natsu: You…. YOU BASTARD! YOUR GOING TO PAAAAAAAYY!!

When link throws his gale boomerang at the others, Natsu takes the opprotunity to strike at Link as he is open. He Explodes forward and delivers an all powerful kick straight at him that will send him flyying far and doing great damage to him.

Lucy Summons out one of her spirits to fight him as well.

Lucy: Go, Sagatarius.

She summons Sagittarius By her and Wendys side and has a few arrows ready to fire at Link once he even tries to harm them or anyone else.

Meanwhile, Wendy is using her Augmenting magic to increase EVERYONE’S SPEED to out manouver Link and respond a lot faster to him.

Last edited Dec 15, 2013 at 07:58PM EST
Dec 15, 2013 at 07:56PM EST
Quote

When Natsu comes flying kicking at him, Link suddenly uses the Backslash Counter from Wind Waker.

Link rolls around Natsu as he flies though the air and spin slashes back up onto Natsu’s hind quarters, sending Natsu facefirst into the water with a giant gash in his back.

The speed buff spell helps Rita and Estelle finish their next spells early

Rita: “Blah Blah Blah…. Splash!”

A large urn of water smashes upwards from up underneath Link and begins pouring deathly cold water on him, however he sidesteps out of the way before the spell can finish.

Estelle: “Return his soul from Purgatory… RESURRECTION!”


(This with the target being Yuri)

Yuri: “Th-thanks.”

Yuri gets back up, insanely wet and bloody, but alive.

Last edited Dec 15, 2013 at 08:26PM EST
Dec 15, 2013 at 08:23PM EST
Quote

@Yuri’s death,

Noel, Platinum, Makoto and Ragna all dived out of the way of the energy slice rocketing straight for the group. Covered in water from rolling, their eyes catch Yuri getting mauled by Link.

Jumping back up to his feet, Ragna scowls angrily at Link for killing Yuri.
Ragna: You bastard!
The Grim Reaper charges straight at Link while he is dealing with Natsu.

The speed boost helps Ragna get there faster. On his way there, the Gale Boomerang heads for Ragna. He grips Blood Scythe in two hands and slashes the boomerang out of the air and right back to Link since it has a Wind Spirit in it.
Ragna: Eat this!
He jumps up high in the air and brings his sword down at Link from above.

Makoto: I don’t think so!
The squirrel girl begins running at Link at a fast speed through the water. The splashes her boots make ripple the water and make it splash up onto her… If Link is paying attention, he can see two more Makoto’s jump out of the Makoto running across the ground. One is about 10 feet in the air, one is at 6 feet, and one is still running in the water? It’s a mystery… Too late for Link to decide while he was dealing with Ragna. The clone at 10 feet and the clone on the ground disappear, leaving an open strike for Link’s head which the real Makoto takes.
Makoto: Hiyah!
She sends a punch at Link’s cranium which would most definitely render a normal person in a concussed state or worse if it hits.

Noel takes Bolverk out of the sheathes on her back and points both of them at Link.
Noel: I won’t let you harm anyone else!

The gunslinger quickly starts firing both her pistols at Link. Each shot from the handguns looks like a grenade of pure light. Noel occasionally jumps into the air to move around with her positioning to get closer to Link, just pelting him with shots overall.

Luna: Let’s give him a taste of the two of us working together, Sena!
Platinum holds the heart-shaped staff in both hands.

Sena: You got it, Luna
The body raises the staff in the air and the red orb in the middle glows…

Dec 15, 2013 at 10:15PM EST
Quote

@Zar:

Link doesn’t have time to react to all “4” of the attacks, and elects to block Ragna’s attack. He takes Makoto’s punch and gives off a scream of pain. Anyone this close would notice Link had anchored himself to the ground earlier with a pair of iron boots so he doesn’t even stumble.

… and they notice it because the pair vanish from his feet as he suddenly does a mighty Spin Attack into the Air, carrying Ragna and Makoto up with him before blasting them away. This also deflects the first volley of Noel’s Bullets in every which direction.

This blade sends an insane amount of searing pain down Ragna’s body. And continues it’s burning sensation for nearly 30 seconds.

@Asura:

Falling back to the ground, he attempts to use the Ending Blow on Natsu, which is Instant Kill if it Hits

Last edited Dec 15, 2013 at 10:49PM EST
Dec 15, 2013 at 10:42PM EST
Quote

@Elfman
Veteran: Hell take you brother, you are a true connoisseur of pain and punishment! You could easily be the new Undertaker that the ring needs and that wrestling misses so much. You need more presence in the stage though, you should use phrases and psychological games. Don’t you dare to copy anything related to “grim reaper” and “abysses” or we might have a small problem or two.

Says Veteran as he grabs the heads of two hellbears with his massive strong arms and pulls out a dual necksnap, spinning on the air and forcing the bears to kiss the ground with their faces as Veteran presses their necks. A loud CRACK as the hellbears roar in pain.

Veteran: THAT’S THE SPIRIT! LET THE FOREST FEEL THE ROAR OF RAGE AND FURY OF BATTLE! LET THESE BEARS KNOW THAT THEY ARE FACING MORE THAN MERE OPPONENTS..LET THEM KNOW..LET THEM KNOW!!

Suddenly, a huge hellbear pushes his brothers behind him and spits some sort of corrosive liquid on the Elfman’ face. The goo feels like damn pure lava from the wildest volcano and It quickly burns Elfman’ nose and skin. The smell of your own skin melting, along with your eyebrows and beard, will be something to remember. The huge hellbear quickly charges at Elfman but before he can send the monster to the ground, Veteran inmediatly pushes Elfman from behind just like a rugby player in a scrum. The bear keeps pushing and punching the Elfman as Veteran uses his full strenght to not let his friend fall into the ground. Several bears are about to join to the party if the Elfman doesn’t react quick.

@Jubei and Carl
Enchantress: I know we can make the difference Mister Jubei! As long as Frostivus is spread and this Christmas of yours exists, I’m sure will follow more the tradition of givening! Both of you look quite tired, do you want some tea or milk and cookies before heading to bed again? I might be the worst pie maker of the entire plane but I made a pretty good green tea. Its a old traditional recipe carried by different member of the-

Suddenly the words from the doe cease to exist for a few seconds. Her small nose starts to turn red and her eyes are instantly covered in tears. She sneezes several times before using her own dress as a improvised handkerchief. She hugs herself while trying to stay warm with the green sweater she just bought for herself, shaking endlessly like a sausage in boiling water or popcorn inside a microwave and sneezing over and over again into her dress.
Enchantress: D’oh..Mira told to wear something more than a small sweater but I wanted to play with the sno- (SNEEZE)..with the snow hehe..! I’m fine don’t worry, Its just a small- (EVEN MORE SNEEZING ACTION)..ugh..just a small little itty bitty cold. Shall we share a small piece of delicious fruit loaf- (SNEEZE) and a warm cup of tea?

@Shaman
Suddenly, the Shaman can feel that the atmosphere surrounding her starts to feel darker. The Shaman should start to feel empty as if her inner energy force was shut down inmediatly, rendered useless for a few seconds..silenced. The darkness follows the lone wolves and the darkness that followed the Shaman wasn’t mere just a few shadows but the lord of the night itself who has been hiding for days, waiting for an easy prey to catch and devour. After silencing his target, the Nightstalker appears in the middle of the dark sky, pouncing directly at the shaman with the full force of the night. Stalker’ wings have small ice burn marks which means that the creature had a lot of trouble with the sudden appearance of winter. The Nightstalker punches his prey, ready to devour her with his disgusting and terrifying bi-mouth and open her like a turkey with his strong claws.

@Rachel
The scent of the Stalker is caught inmediatly by Lycanthrope and his pack. The wolves inmediatly turn around and stare into the nothingness along with his master who looks like he is ready to murder something. The wolves start to growl as Lycan looks at Rachel and Val:
WE FOUND HIM…HE IS NOT FLYING AWAY THIS TIME..

THE WOLF IS RELEASED!”
With a painful roar and the moon at his side, Banehallow allows the curse of Lycanthrope take his body and soul. The spell elft by a wizard never left him, he was just fighting his own nature the whole time and not allowing it to control him but in desperate times, Bane can accept the curse and let it spread through his veins. His armor becomes fur, his claws turn into strong paws and his human eyes turn into the hunting stare of a wolf…who is at your door once again. In the blink of an eye, Bane heads to the north with a pack of wolves following him, growling and howling with great honor and for endless bloodthirst.
Currently, only Alpha stayed with Rachel and Val becouse he wasn’t paying attention. He is still barking at Rachel and trying to bite his dress. A closer examination can reveal that Aplha is filled with fleas.

Dec 15, 2013 at 11:34PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!