Forums / Just For Fun

310,573 total conversations in 8,366 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC: Guys, I’m about to have to leave so I can visit some relatives, and I’m probably going to be gone until Tuesday afternoon (it’s after one where I’m at now). I probably won’t be able to post after I’m gone unless we go into town because the place where I’m going doesn’t have wifi and it has really bad 3G. So that means I’m only going to be able to post updates from my phone, and probably not any major ones until I get back. Hopefully I’ll be able to post a little bit more on my way there, and maybe a little more while I’m still here, but the majority of the time between now and Tuesday will most likely be me away from a stable source of internet connection. Sorry, guys.

Apr 21, 2013 at 02:19PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

Surprised at Medusa’s entrance into the lobby Sam, Monsoon and Sundowner get ready

Your that woman from the castle! what the hell are you doing here!
Mistral: Flandre get back it isn’t safe here

she looks back at the people behind her
Medusa: oh its you.

doesn’t feel nice to have uninvited guests in your home, does it cyborg?

well anyway, i didn’t want to cause trouble here. i just didn’t want to get left behind on this planet since it seems shes still going to go through her plans of reseting it. so i decided to follow you guys here. besides, my research is all finished and kept reserved in a safe place i created.

she sits down on a nearby chair

whats wrong with this place, you guys should really look after it more.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 02:26PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 02:23PM EDT
Quote

Oh, no…
stares at the barrier
They’re cut off from my influence in there…
But…This barrier is in my dimension…
If I carefully select just the barrier, I should be able to delete it…
(OOC: This is my last post for the day guys, sorry about that.)

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 02:31PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT
Quote

MasterBurner wrote:

Oh, no…
stares at the barrier
They’re cut off from my influence in there…
But…This barrier is in my dimension…
If I carefully select just the barrier, I should be able to delete it…
(OOC: This is my last post for the day guys, sorry about that.)

OOC: if you dont remember the fight between asura and captain falcon, the barrier cannot be affected by any outside or inside intreraction. anything you do to the barrier will be sent back to its source, so in your chase, you try to delete it, it will delete you. i made that very specifically in that post back then.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 02:39PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 02:32PM EDT
Quote

OOC: As there’s not really anything else I can do right now, I’ll be controllign the mages inside the barrier for now.

Since we can’t get out, let’s look around!

Let me just cast 6 spells first.

The lumimancer casts Barrier and MBarrier on himself and the aeromancers

Now we can go.

The three mages start exploring the ship, staying in a group

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 02:37PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 02:36PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

she looks back at the people behind her
Medusa: oh its you.

doesn’t feel nice to have uninvited guests in your home, does it cyborg?

well anyway, i didn’t want to cause trouble here. i just didn’t want to get left behind on this planet since it seems shes still going to go through her plans of reseting it. so i decided to follow you guys here. besides, my research is all finished and kept reserved in a safe place i created.

she sits down on a nearby chair

whats wrong with this place, you guys should really look after it more.

Restriction 666 released, Dimensional Interference Field Deployed… Azure Grimoire, activate…

The tone of voice she said this in was very mechanical and non-life like, seemingly not even knowing she said it. The Azure Grimoire opens on Flandre’s hand and a mass of thick blood red light comes out of it, covering her like a force field.

So you think you can just waltz in here and insult the upkeep of this place?

The aura around her arm gets more violent.

You know… I’m feeling hungry. I could go for a snack right about now.

She gives a sly grin at Medusa.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 02:45PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 02:40PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

she looks back at the people behind her
Medusa: oh its you.

doesn’t feel nice to have uninvited guests in your home, does it cyborg?

well anyway, i didn’t want to cause trouble here. i just didn’t want to get left behind on this planet since it seems shes still going to go through her plans of reseting it. so i decided to follow you guys here. besides, my research is all finished and kept reserved in a safe place i created.

she sits down on a nearby chair

whats wrong with this place, you guys should really look after it more.

OOC: Have a good time Robotnick, your abuse of Snively will be missed

At this point the entrance lobby is flooded with a wide mixture of Mastiffs, soldiers and Fenrirs, all focused on Medusa, the Winds of Destruction approach her
(Heres an idea of what the lobby looks like )
This place isn’t a hotel!

Apr 21, 2013 at 02:44PM EDT
Quote

medusa faces sam and the others
Medusa: aawww. couldn’t you make an exception for a beautiful young woman such as myself?

and who is this adorable little girl standing over there, she looks so cute with those big red eyes of hers. is she your daughter?

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 02:53PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 02:51PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

medusa faces sam and the others
Medusa: aawww. couldn’t you make an exception for a beautiful young woman such as myself?

and who is this adorable little girl standing over there, she looks so cute with those big red eyes of hers. is she your daughter?

What no she isn’t my daughter, shes an ally.
Sundowner: Ah suggest you leave before we decide to repaint the lobby with your blood! hahahaa!
Mistral: She’s a fool for walking in here
Monsoon: Especially when she’s a friend of a previous contractor
Sundowner: Shes got an annoyin’ patronisin’ manner too, can’t stand things like that!

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 03:07PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 03:07PM EDT
Quote

both sides slowly lower their weapons
Mercs: Wait… you’re humans! We thought we were the only humans in Equestria since G1…

Renegade: What?
Mercs: Never mind… if you’re planning to stay, go ahead. But you need to leave soon. We aren’t giving you our rations.

Harper: That’s all right.
Renegade sits at table

Renegade: Thanks… it’s dangerous out there now.
Merc: No prob…
all Mercs begin to head into another room to sleep, Renegade stays at table, sets bagged Emerald down

Harper: What’s that?
Renegade: I don’t know… but I do know it’s something powerful.
Harper: Powerful how?
Renegade: I don’t know, but it gave me my armor and weaponry.
both rest in the mountainside hideout for the night

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT
Quote

clearly there is some kind of epic battle going on inside that ship, too bad nobody can see the upmost scale of the epicness. But the fact that it has been up for this long probably means both sides are putting up a good fight. One can only imagine…

OOC: Well now, until I have an opponent to bounce off of it may be like this for a bit. n_n;;

Apr 21, 2013 at 03:15PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

What no she isn’t my daughter, shes an ally.
Sundowner: Ah suggest you leave before we decide to repaint the lobby with your blood! hahahaa!
Mistral: She’s a fool for walking in here
Monsoon: Especially when she’s a friend of a previous contractor
Sundowner: Shes got an annoyin’ patronisin’ manner too, can’t stand things like that!


well if thats the case than i guess im gonna have to kill you all.
VECTOR ARROW

in an instant she releases dozens of her snakes at all surrounding robots, destroying all of them before they can even respond to her arrows

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 03:17PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 03:16PM EDT
Quote

The mages wander onto the bridge of the ship. Where they stare at those already there
What.
The.
Hell?

(OOC: remember that there are two aeromancers in the group)

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 03:18PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 03:18PM EDT
Quote

Flandre raises a spell card as her wand materializes in her right hand, her Azure Grimoire still open.

Spellcard activate; Forbidden Barrage, Starbow Break! ((Something along the lines of this except there’s more and it’s more damaging, thanks to the Azure Grimoire.))

Flandre goes into a spell card trance as a massive multi-colored dankamkufu storm hurls at Medusa from all directions. The barrage is extremely difficult to dodge since all of the bullets and orbs hurling at her.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 03:26PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 03:25PM EDT
Quote

@flandre
aw how cute.
she quickly retracts her snakes towards herself
VECTOR STORM.
she releases hundreds of snakes within her body to surround her like a cyclone, each one deflecting all of the orbs that are sent her way.
is that all you got little girl?

Apr 21, 2013 at 03:31PM EDT
Quote

Kill her!


Monsoon quickly detonates a smoke bomb enshrouding Medusa, giving her less than 1 meter of visibility


Mistral readies herself and begins launching explosive dwarf gecko’s at Medusa


Sudowner quickly puts ‘Bloodlust’ into scissor position and lunges forth to trap her

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 03:43PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 03:42PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

The mages wander onto the bridge of the ship. Where they stare at those already there
What.
The.
Hell?

(OOC: remember that there are two aeromancers in the group)

The Battle is So Epic IT BLINDS THE EYES, otherwise this fight would be far too one sided

Is that Reimu possibly releasing a Shikieiki spellcard and suddenly getting a laser in face? WOW This is SO EPIC I bet-

Reimu is sent flying and disappears though a Yukari Gap, reappearing outside the dimensional bubble and falling down though the night sky

And a few seconds later crash lands in a mighty “BAPH!”

(Note: Using boundary of Outside and In is perfectly possible. And if it’s not, using boundary of Can and Can’t is acceptable as well)

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 03:56PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 03:45PM EDT
Quote

Meanwhile a single Dwarf Gekko scout witnesses Reimu crash landing and decides to go check it out

It finds a small crater and decides to venture to the center of it finding Reimu, The gekko then begins scanning and prodding for signs of life

Apr 21, 2013 at 04:05PM EDT
Quote

OOC: okay guys im back, that was sooner than expected.

bic:
Medusa: this smoke cannot hide you from my snake senses.
VECTOR PLATE

she places a vector plate underneath herself that points towards sudowner. these plates have the ability to shoot anyone or anything that is on top of them towards the arrows direction at very high speeds. it can be used to dodge or to attack.

she is shot forward towards sudowner as he charges her through the smoke. taking him by suprise and kicks him at high speed in the face that it shatters his visor, sending him flying towards mistrals position.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 04:19PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 04:19PM EDT
Quote

Mistral dodges Sundowner and so he goes flying into a nearby wall and because of his immense weight actually goes straight through it

Monsoon disperses his body and rushes forward with his weapons, Dystopia, and begins unleashing a immensely fast flurry of strikes

Mistral runs forward and lunges several times with her L’Étranger polearm spear

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 04:43PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 04:42PM EDT
Quote

OOC: thats a bit much dont you think? im just about to deal with the other mercs. just take it little by little. one attack and response at a time.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 04:52PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 04:51PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: thats a bit much dont you think? im just about to deal with the other mercs. just take it little by little. one attack and response at a time.

OOC: Okay… I’ll delete my post and post when you deal with them. Sorry. I got kinda carried away. T_T
Again, sorry. Hopefully I didn’t mess up flow or anything… Sorry. T_T

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 04:58PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 04:52PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: Okay… I’ll delete my post and post when you deal with them. Sorry. I got kinda carried away. T_T
Again, sorry. Hopefully I didn’t mess up flow or anything… Sorry. T_T

OOC: its k, respond after ive dealt with the current merc attack on me.

B2C:

medusa begins dodging both of the mercs attacks with her uncanny reflexes

not bad, but with all of the snakes inside my body, i can read every move you people make before you even realize it.
she finds an opening

VECTOR PLATES

she summons a vector plate underneath each of the two mercs. they get caught in its pull and are shot away from medusa on an angle so that they colide into each other in mid air before crashing to the lobby desk.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 05:00PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 04:58PM EDT
Quote

The spell card trance ended some time ago, and Flandre comes out of it. She backs up towards a nearby wall, the Azure Grimoire still open on her hand providing her with a force field. Fear starts to fill her eyes.

Apr 21, 2013 at 05:03PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Flandre, take this from here if you wan’t, you have more of an idea about what hurts her

Mistral quickly flips back onto her feet and reattaches her multiple arms from nearby dwarf gekko

Monsoons magnetizes his body and is immediately re-assembled

Sundowner at this point smashes back through the whole in the wall

Sam on the other hand

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 05:06PM EDT
Quote

a lumimancer and umbramancer teleport in at the edge of the room at this point – they were aiming for LOCAF but missed.-

Is this the right place?…WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?

“Nice job, you got the wrong world. It’s not colourful enough… Whatever, let’s watch whatever’s going on before we go to where we’re supposed to.”

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 05:10PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 05:09PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

OOC: Flandre, take this from here if you wan’t, you have more of an idea about what hurts her

Mistral quickly flips back onto her feet and reattaches her multiple arms from nearby dwarf gekko

Monsoons magnetizes his body and is immediately re-assembled

Sundowner at this point smashes back through the whole in the wall

Sam on the other hand

OOC: I’ll wait for Asura to post Medusa’s reaction and then I’ll take it from here. I do have to leave in around half an hour though… I will post when I’m about to leave though.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 05:14PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 05:10PM EDT
Quote

medusa quickly prepares herself. she summons her tail snake that touches the ground and holds her body up in the air as she crosses her feat in mid air. more snakes surround her.


is this really the best you people can offer for entertainment to a house guest, please. your boring me.

but let me first ask you this sam, what happens when the world is back to the way it is after masterburner resets it huh? no more war. no more battles. just sitting around and eating cookies like spoiled brats.

what would happen to you guys when you realize your purpose in this world is gone when there is no more battles to be fought. is that something you would like to happen to you. something tells me you people dont like the sound of that. you people love to fight, you thrive on the adrenaline of battles, this is what you live for. with this new world coming, all that would disappear.

now tell me sam, is that the world you want to live in?

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 05:20PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 05:17PM EDT
Quote

Flandre hangs her head.

I… I won’t let you do this…

She pulls out another spell card and activates it.

Spell card activate! Taboo, Laevatein!

The wand she is holding slowly transforms into a massive flaming sword about 20 feet in length. She raises her head up and lets out a cry. She suddenly takes off at Medusa at a breakneck speed.

I will not let you win! A world without Asura is better than a world with him!

Flandre swings the sword at Medusa so hard at her that it breaks her focus and sends her flying into a wall. The impact of the sword to herself was enough to break bones in a normal human. After the initial swing, fiery danmakufu bullets fly after her.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 05:30PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 05:25PM EDT
Quote


No!….There will always be the war economy! There will always be PMC’s. our hand has been forced, when the world is going to be destroyed we had to clutch at the chance to be taken to the new world, we have no choice! we don’t want to be left behind!

Apr 21, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC:
I will not let you win! A world with Asura is better than a world with him!

WAT?

OOC: WOW. I’m so sorry. That was a massive fail on my part. I fixed it. I think that my keyboard has started a rebellion against me…

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 05:32PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 05:30PM EDT
Quote

@flandre
medusa uses her snakes to quickly guard against her might sword swing. but the force behind it sends her into a wall. but before the impact, her tail snake reaches the wall and quicky slows her down before hitting the wall, causing minimal damage. and snakes quickly appear to deflect the oncoming bulets sent towards her.

Medusa: not bad little girl, but like i said, i know every move you people make before you realize it

@sam

Oh really. let me ask you this then, who’s really destroying the world. asura? no, he is simply changing it for the better. the ones who are destroying the world are the ones who wish to dominate and control it. and those people are eggman and the crow. they believe that they can guide the world and change it for the better, but that is far from the truth. they only live to satisfy their own egos and make people suffer for their cause.

Asura believes that madness is the one true freedom that people can obtain. with madness, people are free to do as they please, no boundary to authority, no more fear. asura will not rest until the crow and eggmans souls are completely ripped from their bodies.

and you wish to have masterburner prevent all of this by making it a world of sunshines and rainbows? dont make me laugh.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 05:47PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 05:44PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Damn, I gotta go for an hour or two. Hopefully I’ll be back sooner than that…

Apr 21, 2013 at 05:50PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: Damn, I gotta go for an hour or two. Hopefully I’ll be back sooner than that…

yah same here, i have to take care of some things. hold on to all posts about me till i come back to respond to sams next post.

Apr 21, 2013 at 05:52PM EDT
Quote

At hearing the words “the crow” It was as if something very very deep down, buried and hidden in the back of his mind had stirred at the sound of it

Maybe that’s what we want, maybe we do want peace, but depending on the actions of the human race we will always be the first to answer the call of war!

Sam charges Medusa and quick draws, (this is a incredibly fast move, practically undodgable)

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 06:06PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 05:55PM EDT
Quote

Slowly wakes up, realizing I am impaled in 3 diffrent places on my body

GAH!! the white on my body binks images of other worlds, and the sticks impaleing me are vaporized

I lay on the ground, breathing hard, trying to heal my wounds…

Apr 21, 2013 at 05:57PM EDT
Quote

D-don’t touch me! I vomit up some blood, which vaporizes part of the ground

Guh… only 3 spells, I have to save the- loses balance and falls forwards, slowly sinking into the ground, unable to take flight

Apr 21, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

Meanwhile a single Dwarf Gekko scout witnesses Reimu crash landing and decides to go check it out

It finds a small crater and decides to venture to the center of it finding Reimu, The gekko then begins scanning and prodding for signs of life

OOC: Don’t forget this guy

Apr 21, 2013 at 06:07PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Don’t forget that two mages just teleported into the room that battle’s taking alce in, and are currently watching… Or are you just treating them as neutral? Which, considering my character is not in the room, they really are right now.

Apr 21, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT
Quote

I suppose we could just pass our time fighting the local opponents?

…Then again, it’d really only be even remotely challenging for me and Open Your Heart, wouldn’t it?

Apr 21, 2013 at 06:24PM EDT
Quote

After melting about 8 feet into the ground, the wounds heal enough for me to concentrate and push my way back out. After a few seconds of resurfacing I attempt to use the codec, getting no response

Dammit…

My body seems to spaz as if it’s a tv with a bad connection occasionally

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!