Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

308,576 total conversations in 8,639 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

Dwarf Gekko scouts are always interconnected with other UG’s. One standard full sized neutral Gekko turns up at the scene

Apr 21, 2013 at 06:46PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Back now. That honestly took less time than expected. I’ll just wait until Asura posts Medusa’s response to Sam before I post anymore.

Apr 21, 2013 at 06:56PM EDT
Quote

MEANWHILE OUR HEROES ARE..still trapped inside the barrier…


Cheston: By the great gods SWATbot! Hurry up and fire some of those lazers to the barrier!

Mister Foster: But we are INSIDE the barrier.

Cheston: So?

Mister Foster: Do you like throwing bloody grenades to yourself?

Cheston: Foster, we don’t have time for your pointless phrases-

Mister Foster: IT WILL KILL US…GET IT?

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT
Quote

The imps finally start dying as Tardises switches to casting Whirlpool. Open Your Heart gains a little power for each imp it kills, and this is evidenced in slightly increased attack range through its arms extending slightly further after each kill.

…I wonder what those objects these things drop are?

Tardises attempts to touch a piece of grist, which promptly vanishes

OOC @ Spark: You may as well just bring those two up to the bridge. Literally everyone else on the ship is there, even the three mages. Who are somehow still alive…

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT
Quote

Hey guys, what’s going on over here….. is there any meat?

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT
Quote

OOC: …Pretty much everyone except one group is in battle right now. And you’d have to explain showing up on LOCAF seemingly randomly.

EDIT: vOh, right. Half the groups are in battle, and of the two not in battle, one is not exactly safe to approach, and the other’s not exactly reachable right now

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 07:16PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 07:12PM EDT
Quote

The Gekko begins scanning Kenshiro and Reimu. It relays there location information back to HQ

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:19PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

OOC: …Pretty much everyone except one group is in battle right now. And you’d have to explain showing up on LOCAF seemingly randomly.

EDIT: vOh, right. Half the groups are in battle, and of the two not in battle, one is not exactly safe to approach, and the other’s not exactly reachable right now

Well, me and my crew kinda crashed on this island- don’t know where they are; but I found this computer! Thought it looked really cool, so I just picked it up and started typing- i’m sure my friends are alright.

Cool! So you guys are all in one big fight! That sounds awesome! Would anyone want to join my crew?

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT
Quote


Cheston: To the bridge!

Mister Foster: Golden Gate,George Washington, the one in Brooklyn-

Cheston: To the Eggman carrier bridge! Must I explain everything?

Mister Foster: But we don’t even know how to dri-

Cheston: When in doubt…Hurm…JUST SMASH THOSE BUTTOMS OVER THERE

In a sudden attack of gorilla rage, Cheston crushes the ship controls, sending them directly to the Carrier’ ship.

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT
Quote

Hold myself together… you are Sam’s Geko, right? Why isn’t he answering the phone?

Violently spazes like an old television again

My time is short… I lose the power of the white aura now… taking deep breaths, the wounds on my body still slowly regenerating

Looks at Kenshiro Oh… hi.

Apr 21, 2013 at 07:49PM EDT
Quote

Hello. What is your name? and what is this “White Aura” you are talking about?

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 07:52PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 07:51PM EDT
Quote

Laika wrote:

At hearing the words “the crow” It was as if something very very deep down, buried and hidden in the back of his mind had stirred at the sound of it

Maybe that’s what we want, maybe we do want peace, but depending on the actions of the human race we will always be the first to answer the call of war!

Sam charges Medusa and quick draws, (this is a incredibly fast move, practically undodgable)

OOC: okay im back people. now were was i.

B2C:
medusa anticipates his attack, and in the right moment, she parries his attack with a snake in her left hand. making it miss medusa by a few inches

your quick, but not quick enough as it seems.

then a snake quickly coils around her right hand and into a drill like object and impales sam in the stomach
(use gif as reference)

such a stubborn fool, you should have listened to me and taken my words seriously.
she then kicks him away from herself and back towards the other mercs. he rolls on the ground, leaving a trail of blood a few feet long before he stops rolling.
im through playing with you people, you begin to bore me to death.
VECTOR PLATES
she summons a trail of plates that lead her out of the building the way she came from earlier
i have better things to do now. bye, hope you feel better.
she goes on the vector plates and in a blink of an eye she vanishes from the hq and the plates disappear after she passes them
ive got to head towards the kishin girl, i cant let her die for asuras sake. theres so much more for her to do.
medusa quickly gets on her broom she left outside of the HQ and quickly heads towards were Reimu is

OOC: sam the wound wont kill you but will leave you incapacitated enough for me to already be out of the building.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 08:07PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 08:05PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Hold myself together… you are Sam’s Geko, right? Why isn’t he answering the phone?

Violently spazes like an old television again

My time is short… I lose the power of the white aura now… taking deep breaths, the wounds on my body still slowly regenerating

Looks at Kenshiro Oh… hi.

The Gekko, unable to communicate audibly, crouches down

And small computer screen and keyboard fold out from under its central unit
Gekko: This unit is affiliated with Desperado, Sam is currently unavailable.

@Medusa,

Sam gets up in pain
Ive had my arm cut off! twice! this minor impalement is nothing!
Mistral: Send out a MQ-133C to take her out!

The Stealth Jet UG is quickly on pursuit of Medusa. It launches a few heat seeking missiles and spins up its gattling cannon

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 08:25PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 08:07PM EDT
Quote

Floats in front of the computer monitor, about to touch it but thinks otherwise

Guh, send a message; Sam, I don’t have much longer. The white aura is becoming unstable, it might absorb me at any moment now. If I am not killed before it happens…

I trail off, eyes sad starring into the camera

I gave you all of my blank spell cards, so nobody will be in danger afterwards… Flandre has found something, I don’t know what. It’s beyond her control, it will eat her away until she becomes a black beast. Get it away from her! spazzes

ARG!! That’s an order.

Turns towards Kenshiro

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:30PM EDT
Quote

@sam

as medusa flies towards Reimus location, she notices the jet behind her sas shot two heatseeker missiles at her. however, they miss her for some reason

Ahahahahahaha, heatseekers! dont you know that snakes are cold-blooded. how stupid can human beings be? time to remove this pest.
she then begins a quick incantation

nape snake cobra cobra
nape snake cobra cobra
VECTOR ARROWS x 3

she unleashes hundreds of snakes towards the jet at lightning speed. shortly before the jet can unload its gatling cannon at medusa, it is impaled by the snakes, causing critical damage to the craft, making it loose altitude
Well, that takes care of that. now off to make a quick delivery.
a loud explosion can be heard from the distance as medusa continues flying again at a fast speed

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 08:34PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT
Quote

S-Sam!

Flandre flies down to him, the spell card trance ending. Her wand turns back to normal and the Azure Grimoire closes on her hand.

I-I’ll kill that thing for what she did to you!

She starts to tear up as she goes over and hugs Sam.

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

S-Sam!

Flandre flies down to him, the spell card trance ending. Her wand turns back to normal and the Azure Grimoire closes on her hand.

I-I’ll kill that thing for what she did to you!

She starts to tear up as she goes over and hugs Sam.

OOC: daaaawwww y are you so cute? i just imagined that in my head.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 08:49PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 08:48PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: daaaawwww y are you so cute? i just imagined that in my head.

OOC: Aww, thank you.

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:50PM EDT
Quote

@Natsuru,
Text flickers up onto screen
Gekko: Message recorded.
The little screen and keyboard fold back up, the Gekko raises back up onto its feet and jumps off into the distance heading back to HQ

@Medusa,
The explosion was in fact the one of the two missiles exploding upon hitting the ground

Luckily these drone stealth jets are hardy combatants. All three of its vulcan miniguns spin up and unleash a storm of bullets at Medusa, it then passes breaking the sound barrier, hitting Medusa with a sonic boom it then flies off behind some mountains

@Flandre,

In a calm voice
hey c’mon now, no need to get upset over me, ill be just fine, I promise
Makes is way over to a nearby chair and takes a seat
I just need a little break is all….just a rest for a moment…

Apr 21, 2013 at 08:56PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Floats in front of the computer monitor, about to touch it but thinks otherwise

Guh, send a message; Sam, I don’t have much longer. The white aura is becoming unstable, it might absorb me at any moment now. If I am not killed before it happens…

I trail off, eyes sad starring into the camera

I gave you all of my blank spell cards, so nobody will be in danger afterwards… Flandre has found something, I don’t know what. It’s beyond her control, it will eat her away until she becomes a black beast. Get it away from her! spazzes

ARG!! That’s an order.

Turns towards Kenshiro

I repeat again: What is your name, and what is this “White Aura” you are talking about?

Apr 21, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT
Quote

medusa is hit by one of the bullets
Gaaah. what the hell, its back?
then she is suddenly hit by a sonic boom from the jet. she barely manages to escape the boom but not enough for her to stay in that altitude. she begins to fly down quickly into the forests to hide from the jet as she continues to fly towards Reimus location
damn that jet grabs her wound in stomach have to find a way to get that thing off my trail, i have to save Reimu.

continues flying through forest, hiding from the jet

Apr 21, 2013 at 09:05PM EDT
Quote

Flandre walks over to Sam and just stands in front of him, holding her wand in both hands in front of her. She looks down at the floor and lowers her wings. Sam can see tears starting to form in her eyes.

((Replace the rabbit with the wand.))

Don’t you need someone to fix you, Sam? I can go take you to the medical ward…

She takes a hand off her wand and extends arm and her open hand to Sam.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 09:08PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT
Quote

My name is Reimu Hakurei. And the White Aura is an offensive boundary that converts things into dream or ideas. If I expand it’s influence beyond mys- spazes I can use it to make the world vanish. And afterwards I can dismiss the vision and make it all gone for good.

Spazes again, but less violently this time … And right now, it’s destroying me. It’s stability relied on spellcards based on previous opponents I have defeated. I only have 3 at the moment. 2 of which can only be used if I am hit by a fatal attack.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT
Quote

Do these spellcard attacks have the force of a small caliber bullet or lower? because it it’s higher than that it will hurt me.

Apr 21, 2013 at 09:14PM EDT
Quote

Most of them h- spazes e ability to destroy a neighborhood and requ spazes again the opponent to rely on her reflexes to survive. Most of th- spazes twice -rojectile attacks to break them. Getting too close would ensure your defeat.

I will go for the Dispersion Barrier if you don’t have good reflexes.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 09:18PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 09:17PM EDT
Quote

Alright. The dispersion barrier sounds the easiest. I do have very good reflexes, but I’d like you to be at you most powerful. But what about that aura that surround you? it destroyed a small machine earlier. Should I get close to it? my attacks require me to be close to my opponent. Also, how long do they take to start up?

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 09:23PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 09:21PM EDT
Quote

@Flandre,
Sam reaches out and wipes the tears off of Flandre’s cheeks
Im ok Flandre ill get myself over to the medical ward and get a new suit whilst im at it, im so glad you care about me though, it truly does cheer me up having you around here. But It was my fault mostly it was hardly an attack and anyway I shouldn’t have struck when I did, it was a reckless move quickdrawing that early in the fight it was mostly my own fault-
Sam gets up from the chair and makes his way to the medical ward, still mumbling to himself about his shoddy battle tactics
Sundowner places his hand on Flandre’s shoulder
Sundowner: c’mon kid lets get you something to eat-
Just then the Scout Gekko returns and makes its way into the lobby, it kneels down and displays a text
Gekko: This unit has a recorded message for Sam.
Sundowner: Play
Gekko: “I gave you all of my blank spell cards, so nobody will be in danger afterwards… Flandre has found something, I don’t know what. It’s beyond her control, it will eat her away until she becomes a black beast. Get it away from her!”

Sundowner: errrr…..

@Medusa,
The drone continues making pass bys over the forest still searching intently

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 09:34PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 09:25PM EDT
Quote

Flandre looks up at Sundowner.

A black what? A black beast? Why would I turn into that?

She holds her right arm up and opens the Azure Grimoire. She shortly closes it after opening it.

Is this what she was talking about? I don’t think there’s a way to get it off me…

Apr 21, 2013 at 09:36PM EDT
Quote

@sam
i have you now!
VECTOR PLATES
she summons a trail of vector plates on a fallen tree that is perfectly angled at the jet. she flies at breakneck speeds to intercept the jet before it flies bye
GO VECTOR SWORD
she brandishes out a giant snake that takes the form of a 20 foot long sword.she flies by underneath the jet, and as she does she swings the sword through the ships underbelly, slicing it completely in half. she begins falling down and in a short moment, her broom flies back to catch her in mid air and continues to fly towards Reimus position which happens to be not far from were she is.
there, now try coming back from that one
she looks back at the jets two halves. as she does they suddenly explode but not anywhere near were medusa is, so the explosion nor its shrapnel can reach her

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 09:39PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 09:39PM EDT
Quote

I focus a bit, reducing my aura down to the smallest size possible, the spazzing becomeing more regular

S-rike q-ick a-d str-ke h-rd. An- wr-p y-ure han-s. T-e dis-ers-on barri-r affe-ts m- -s we-l, so you w-ll be fine.

I raise my arms to my sides

Apr 21, 2013 at 09:41PM EDT
Quote

Alright. but I must do this first: MUSO TENSEI!

And now…

Hokuto Zankai Ken!
When I remove my fingers, you will die in 3 seconds.
Removes Fingers
3… 2… 1….

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 09:47PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT
Quote

Hakurei Dispersion Barrier

All the energy from the attack is suddenly dispersed over such a large distance it does practically nothing, maybe rustle some leafs here and there and a bit of wind…

After about 40 seconds the spell ends

It worked. spazes

Apr 21, 2013 at 09:47PM EDT
Quote

HAHA! not so fast medusa!!
The stealth jet explodes in a vicious blast sending a single spark flying towards Medusa, it hits her arm and bounces off giving her a mild tingle sensation! haha!

OOC: Obviously joking, although I found that tremendously funny for some reason, anyways

BIC:

Sam makes his way into the medical room, and gets stitched up in one of the autonomous nurse pods. back down in the lobby the Gekko makes its way out

Monsoon: Well we don’t exactly know what that thing you have is exactly or whether its even a good for your mental wellbeing

Sundowner: I suppose he is right, maybe we should take a look at it, see what it does exactly?

OOC: Thats me done for tonight guys its been a good time, gnight all ill be back tommorow

Apr 21, 2013 at 09:50PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Hakurei Dispersion Barrier

All the energy from the attack is suddenly dispersed over such a large distance it does practically nothing, maybe rustle some leafs here and there and a bit of wind…

After about 40 seconds the spell ends

It worked. spazes

OOC: rustled some leaves you say?

sorry i felt like i had to do that. do go on.

Apr 21, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

hm. I had to use Muso Tensei for nothing. Are you alright now?

Not exactly. Though you knocked out one of the spellcards.

Can’t say too much, but I guess I will need another person to help me get rid of the other two cards. I doubt you can handle 6 people capable of destroying a continent all together…

Goodbye Kenshiro.

I float up

Nice attack name by the way.

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:06PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Not exactly. Though you knocked out one of the spellcards.

Can’t say too much, but I guess I will need another person to help me get rid of the other two cards. I doubt you can handle 6 people capable of destroying a continent all together…

Goodbye Kenshiro.

I float up

Nice attack name by the way.

WAIT REIMU!
medusa makes it to reimu before she takes off, she is carrying a silver breifchase in her hand
i have a means of healing your severe wounds and stabilize your condition back to normal in here!
shows her breifchase.

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
Quote

This was a very unstable condition to begin with. You can heal my wounds, but those spellcards are one of a kind… spazes they can only be produced when taking on this form.

I get to the ground as close as I possibly can to let Medusa treat my wounds

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:23PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

This was a very unstable condition to begin with. You can heal my wounds, but those spellcards are one of a kind… spazes they can only be produced when taking on this form.

I get to the ground as close as I possibly can to let Medusa treat my wounds

medusa opens up the breif chase. inside of it contains the parts of a giant syringe
(a really big syringe FYI, its carried in two hands)
she puts the parts of the syringe together quickly with her snakes. then she pulls out a jar from the chase with her hands. it is filled with black blood
in this jar contains black blood. it is the very same blood that i used to resurect asura when he was just a corpse drained of all his blood and imprisoned in a sack made of own skin. it will give you the same physical endurance as asura. and will also allow you to fully control your powers.
she injects the syringe into the jar and drains all the black blood out of it
your body right now isnt capable of containing your unstable power due to your human physique. if you go on anymore, it will consume you and this planet with it. but with this black blood running through your body it will fix it. now i need you to stablize your aura so i can inject you with this without problems.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 10:38PM EDT
Quote

Tries really hard to get my aura as small as possible Be quick and be fast. Aim for my heart.

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Good night guys! I will later come up with more Foster and Cheston madness..Hell, best adittion since the Ballon Master

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
Quote

Flandre looks at the two.

Flandre: Th-This won’t hurt me, will it?

Sundowner: Not one bit.

Flandre: I guess you can take a look at it…

Monsoon and Sundowner lead Flandre to the medical room. The three stand in the middle as Sam is being stitched up in a pod nearby.

Monsoon: Now Flandre… I need you to get in that pod over there.

Monsoon points at an x-ray pod.

Flandre cautiously walks over to the pod. Sundowner walks over with her.

Sundowner: I need ta hold this while yer gettin’ your x-ray.

Sundowner points at her wand

Flandre: Oh, right…

Flandre hands her wand to Sundowner. Sundowner then presses a button on the control panel of the pod, causing it to lift up and open.

Flandre: Take good care of it… My parents gave me that wand.

Sundowner: Don’t worry, missy. Ol’ Sundowner will take good care of it for ya.

She steps into the pod and Sundowner closes it. The pod immediately starts to perform full body x-rays on her. Sundowner then walks back over to Monsoon.

Sundowner: She’s a strange one, ain’t she? Stuff’s been happenin’ to her a lot. Pretty boy over there even said she blew up a planet.

Monsoon: I heard him talking about it. Do you think I don’t listen?

Sundowner: Whatever. You heard about what she did ta one of the guards, right? I was there when it happened.

Monsoon: She tore the fuel cell right out of him when she was unconscious.

Sundowner: I think she took somin’ else too.

An automated voice comes out from above the pod.

Automated voice: Subject analyzed… Data compiled… Images made…

Monsoon and Sundowner both walk over and start to view the images.

Monsoon: What… Her entire arm seems to be a machine…

((OOC: Reference.))

Sundowner: Lemme see that!

Sundowner pushes Monsoon out of the way so he can get a good look at the image.

Sundowner: What the hell… Her arm seems to have been completely replaced by a machine. It’s like her entire arm was infected with nano-machines, but it’s just one big one. Her bones even turned more mechanized.

Monsoon: I’ve never seen any nano-machines that can do something like this before…

The two stand there perplexed as they continue to look at the images.

Flandre: Can I get out now?

The two can hear her, but she can’t hear them.

Monsoon: Oh, right!

Monsoon walks over to the control panel and disengages the pod, letting the glass raise up. Flandre walks out of the pod.

Flandre: Can I have my wand back now?

She holds her affected hand out to Sundowner.

Sundowner: Yeah, here ya go.

Sundowner hands the wand to Flandre. He then goes to whisper to Monsoon.

Sundowner: Sam’s gonna wanna hear about this…

Monsoon: I’ll tell him once he is finished with repairs.

Sundowner walks over to Flandre.

Sundowner: C’mon, let’s go get you something to eat…

Flandre: Okay!

Sundowner and Flandre leave the ward and head towards the kitchen. Monsoon stays there with Sam until the procedure is complete.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 10:43PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Tries really hard to get my aura as small as possible Be quick and be fast. Aim for my heart.

using the snakes to inject the syringe instead of herself
okay here i go
the needles tip goes into Reimus chest, directly at the heart
okay, im gonna do this slowly so that it causes as least amount of stress as possible
she begins pushing the syringe with another snake to inject the black blood into her body, the blood begins to mix into her own blood, completely assimilating it into more black blood.
how you holding up?

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:44PM EDT
Quote

In the middle in the air, Nightmare Medic was flying in the sky to find his second battalion, “The Nazi Army”. After hearing the last report of the General Herzog, the demoniac Doctor knew fool mortal had taken advantage of the power of the emerald.

NM: SCHWEINEHUND HUMAN! how such as a maggot has used zee power of the chaos emerald?……………….. Herzog! Ihren Standort!

Herzog: wir sind in der Mojave-Wüste, in der Nähe von einem Berg, einer der Scouts folgten auf den Menschen, so scheint es, dass jetzt die menschliche Begleiter!

NM:…MORE HUMANS! HERE How is possible?…Whatever…Warten Sie eine Minute, ich schicke mehr Truppen!

Herzog: Jar!

NM: Human, I hope your ready for it! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 10:56PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 10:53PM EDT
Quote

@Reimu
medusa finally finishes injecting the last of the black blood into Reimus body. she removes the syringe, tosses it aside, and takes a few steps back. she begins noticing her wounds are healing instantly and the aura around her begins to stabilize in an astounding rate
good, the black blood is working as it should. tell me Reimu how do you feel right now?

OOC: okay calling it a night folks, nice work everyone, especially you sam and flandre. great fight, hope for more from u guys later.

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 at 11:06PM EDT
Apr 21, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!