Forums / Just For Fun

327,288 total conversations in 8,665 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC: Speaking of that faction, some of them should at least notice OYH’s extended arm.

EDIT: v Everyone actually in that faction has hte potential to notice said arm, then.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 11:17AM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:13AM EDT

OOC: Ken and Asura aren’t really working with passione. And besides, they aren’t stand users, so they wouldn’t be considered part of the group. I would like those two seperated from passione. Also, Ken and Asura’s Wrath Asura don’t know about Kishin Asura yet, so they don’t really have the same goals.
Also, I would like a map of who’s controlling which NPCs.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 11:17AM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:15AM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: Ken and Asura aren’t really working with passione. And besides, they aren’t stand users, so they wouldn’t be considered part of the group. I would like those two seperated from passione. Also, Ken and Asura’s Wrath Asura don’t know about Kishin Asura yet, so they don’t really have the same goals.
Also, I would like a map of who’s controlling which NPCs.

There is an NPC grid coming up next, the faction grid is to show power relations not individual ones. And besides seeing as there are so many NPC’s including them into the faction grid would leave it ridiculously overpopulated, I have to draw a limit.

I do these grids out of my own good will remember

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 11:22AM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:21AM EDT

Laika wrote:

There is an NPC grid coming up next, the faction grid is to show power relations not individual ones. And besides seeing as there are so many NPC’s including them into the faction grid would leave it ridiculously overpopulated, I have to draw a limit.

I do these grids out of my own good will remember

OOC: ok.

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:23AM EDT

OOC: You guys won’t believe the huge video I’m making for this thread only. Mark my words It will be beyond epic.

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:46AM EDT

OOC: Maybe you shouldn’t post irrelevant stuff. It’s really kind of hard for anyone new to just enter at this point. Epic battles and such.

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:49AM EDT

Usually I can sort out the NPC’s by myself but there are a few problems…

1. Some people are playing a narrative role making there own characters inactive
2. There are loads of NPC’s
3. I can’t find there exact whereabouts
4. It takes quite a lot of time sifting through threads finding the NPC’s

So could everyone who wants to be included in the NPC chart do me a favor and list your NPC’s and there location, like this

Monsoon- Outer Haven
Mistral- Outer Haven
Sundowner- Outer Haven

Would save me a lot of time and be appreciated

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:52AM EDT

Open Your Heart – With Tardises (at the destroyed mountain)
Pyralis Fa-Infernus – at the destroyed mountain
Noctan Fa-Rumis – at the destroyed mountain
Solarian El-Sorceris – Order of Mages HQ
Granatir Ea-Flora – Order of Mages HQ
Tempestia Ae-Whirla – Order of Mages HQ
Ignis Fa-Magmar – Order of Mages HQ
Tsunarmin Wu-Wavarun – Order of Mages HQ
Pitchurn Du-Obscuria – Order of Mages HQ
Nameless aeromancers and lumimancer – Still inside the barrier with part of the Egg Fleet.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 12:01PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:58AM EDT

all my characters are at the destroyed mountain where we battled the Black Beast, but here are the characters again:
Giorno Giovanna
Guido Mista
Pannacotta Fugo
Trish Una
Kenshiro
Asura (Asura’s Wrath)

Apr 27, 2013 at 12:00PM EDT

Well, All the NPCs I have are Herzog, the liutenant of Army of Darkness, and Blitz, the captain in charge of the Last Batallion (Nazi Vampires)

Apr 27, 2013 at 12:18PM EDT

OOC: Captain Spark – Probably in the Ballon HQ
Ballon master – Same
Anti-S – Same
Cheston and Foster – Still floating in space near Eggman’s ship.
Assassin – Outer Haven
Venom’s head – It’s about to appear in front of you Sam in 3..2…1…

What once was a Hulk-like creature, capable of blowing up helicopters with his bare hands, is now a head without a body. It appeared out of thin air after a *ZAAP!!, spreading sparks around.

OOC: Kill me…

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 12:27PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 12:26PM EDT

It was a damn good idea I asked for the NPC’s, ill give it a few more hours for anyone else to get theres in then ill make the grid

Apr 27, 2013 at 12:39PM EDT

OOC:

Snively. And to a lesser extent, my robotic armies (SWATbots, Egg Pawns, Egg Robos, etc., etc.).

BTW, nice work, Jetstream. Once again, you have shown excellency in your work. Thank you.

And Captain Spark, nice job again on the Gmods. I see you’ve obtained an Egg Pawn model alongside the ones you already had. And I look forward to your video.

Apr 27, 2013 at 01:17PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

OOC:

Snively. And to a lesser extent, my robotic armies (SWATbots, Egg Pawns, Egg Robos, etc., etc.).

BTW, nice work, Jetstream. Once again, you have shown excellency in your work. Thank you.

And Captain Spark, nice job again on the Gmods. I see you’ve obtained an Egg Pawn model alongside the ones you already had. And I look forward to your video.

Thanks man its appreciated

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 01:28PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 01:25PM EDT

@markhaox14 and Nightmare Medic,
Where are your NPC’s whereabouts? are they still in Equestria?

Apr 27, 2013 at 01:28PM EDT

OOC: I’m at the destroyed mountain also. As a side note, good morning everyone!
@Captain Spark: I eagerly await your video.

Apr 27, 2013 at 01:33PM EDT

OOC: The video it’s supposed to be the conclussion of the Chapter: Order of the Ballon, a epic finale were the forces of Spark and the Ballon Master clash, ending war once for all…or at last, for a few minutes. So hang in there baby.

Apr 27, 2013 at 01:44PM EDT

Ooc:

Only other NPC is am controlling is Yukari Yakumo, forming the Illusionary Boundary Team. We are both currently extremely high up in the sky about to drop something as soon as the black beast emerges.

Apr 27, 2013 at 01:50PM EDT

OOC: I’m still controlling Hazama, but I haven’t found a good place for him to pop back in at just yet. He is still in this though. Note: Hazama was also the one who created the Azure Grimoire, and by extension, the Black Beast.

EDIT: I also just wanted to say that you’ve done a damn good job, Sam. Keep up the good work.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 01:59PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 01:54PM EDT

Like a dagger in a crowd, a ghost in the shadows, death in a dream, Assassin managed to gain the cyborgs’ trust in Outer Haven.

Meanwhile Cheston and Foster are STILL waiting for Asura’ OP barrier to dissapear…jeez…

Apr 27, 2013 at 02:45PM EDT

The aeromancers and lumimancer are ALSO waiting for the barrier to go down. Little do they realise that the moment it does they’ll be forced into yet another battle against a much greater foe – Though they will have quite a lot of help in that battle, including from the one they’re contemplating giving up the hunt for.

Apr 27, 2013 at 02:53PM EDT

Right finally Ive finished this, its a hybrid between a location map and a NPC grid so now you know who belongs to who and where they are

Are you feeling the complexity now Mr. Krabs?

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 03:25PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 03:16PM EDT

Laika wrote:

Right finally Ive finished this, its a hybrid between a location map and a NPC grid so now you know who belongs to who and where they are

Are you feeling the complexity now Mr. Krabs?

1. You listed Mistral twice.
2. Psycho Mantis? When was he introduced?

Apr 27, 2013 at 03:22PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

1. You listed Mistral twice.
2. Psycho Mantis? When was he introduced?

Fixed
And in a few minutes time

Apr 27, 2013 at 03:28PM EDT

@Sam,

There’s that all-too-familiar noise of slow clapping in the corner of the control room getting closer to Sam…

Hazama: Well well, you all maned to put your supercomputer brains together and come up with a decent plan! Well done!
He smirks, looking around the room

Hazama: Nice place you got here, Sammy boy. Finally happy to get a toy that your mom never got you for Christmas?
He laughs out-loud, his voice echoing around the submarine.

@Everyone near the city,

Dark clouds start to form overhead and it starts to rain dark purple water.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 04:00PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 03:38PM EDT

OOC: @Zarathh, Since the Order’s now listed as at war with you, shouldn’t you give a reason for that war to actually happen? I mean, I’ve got all this stuff about the 6 archmages figured out yet right now all they are is spectators, really. And I was not talking about the rain, but was referring to the latest version of the factions chart.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 03:56PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 03:50PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

OOC: @Zarathh, Since the Order’s now listed as at war with you, shouldn’t you give a reason for that war to actually happen? I mean, I’ve got all this stuff about the 6 archmages figured out yet right now all they are is spectators, really. And I was not talking about the rain, but was referring to the latest version of the factions chart.

OOC: It’s just for scenery, dude. It didn’t actually hit any of them. I didn’t mean to make it sound like an aggressive post. I apologize. I also edited it to remove that part.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 03:53PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 03:52PM EDT

@Hazama,
Everyone turn to face Hazama except Mistral who stays staring at her control computer screen
Sundowner: Hmph! this guy again…
What are you doing here? how did you even find here?
Monsoon: Bringing more ominous words of doom I expect….
We don’t need your “helpful advice” or warnings we already have someone doing that….
Nods at Virgil
Monsoon: What is it this time?
Mistral is still at her computer screen, she has found something very interesting in the ships inventory

Apr 27, 2013 at 03:57PM EDT

OOC: The charts are a rough guide, you should know your allegiances

Apr 27, 2013 at 03:59PM EDT

OOC:
Sam… Once again you have sacrificed time to do this for us… Thank you.
And no, neither me or Medic are in Equestria, we’re in the Mojave. I’ll explain how in my next photo post, since I’m at Stage Coach and doing this from my phone.

Apr 27, 2013 at 04:02PM EDT

OOC: I have to go eat now, I’ll be back in an hour or so. It was fun.

Apr 27, 2013 at 04:02PM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC: The charts are a rough guide, you should know your allegiances

OOC: First, great work on the chart, Jetstream.

Second, I have no idea who I’m at war with thanks to a certain Kishin who like to trap people in shields for days on end, but I’ll make sure to catch up on current events after I escape.

And one thing I noticed about the Location/NPC chart:

Why is everyone outlined in red except for markhoax14 and Captain Spark, who are outlined in green?

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 04:28PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 04:27PM EDT

Stares at the purple rain
I reall don’t like the looks of this, and since Flandre-Beast got away…
Calls up Sam
Sam, I’m gonna leave on your own for a bit, but if you have any helpful information on what Flandre has become, please pass it along! Just do what you can to stay safe!
Hangs up, and faces Tardises and his crew
Shall we follow the beast?

Apr 27, 2013 at 04:31PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

Second, I have no idea who I’m at war with thanks to a certain Kishin who like to trap people in shields for days on end, but I’ll make sure to catch up on current events after I escape.

Why is everyone outlined in red except for markhoax14 and Captain Spark, who are outlined in green?

Green boxes show players who have a more narrative role and instead of having a central character they control many, and thanks, ive missed Asura’s Virgil NPC and I apologize, that’s an error on my part and Macromedia Fireworks

Apr 27, 2013 at 04:35PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

Cheston: Did I ever tell you…the definition of…insanity…?

Mister Foster: Waiting for this barrier to dissapear…5 days floating in space..playing chess, screwing with low gravity..same jokes every day…

Cheston: My ego is slowly dying Foster..what to do?

Mister Foster: I will give this barrier 2 hours to dissapear until I fill godamn space with homemade explosives.

And this time I’m going for reaaaaaal…

Apr 27, 2013 at 04:35PM EDT

I’m really not in any-ow-condition to follow that thing right now…
(OOC: I’ve decided to use blue for my character too. He is technically an aquamancer, after all.)
The other two FINALLY NOTICE HIM and walk over

%{color:orange}Allow me to sort that problem, Tahrdan. Healing Wind!

As the spell is focused on Tardises, it is just about as effective as it woudl have been spread out on people without a MBarrier active

Thanks. Anyway, considering one solid attack ALMOST KILLED ME, I am certainly not ready to follow yet.

The observation was disrupted for the later parts of the battle until the Beast left so the archmages did not see exactly what happened, only the results

That thing is certainly powerful to do this!
I know, it even disrupted our spell!
“Pfft, I’m sure I could handle it.”
Ladies, settle down please. Also, Pitchurn, don’t just assume your natural resistance will help. I think even Noctan had trouble there. That thing is powerful, that’s for certain. I think we’d best assist anyone who’s fighting it – and I do mean ANYONE, even that aquamancer – and all 6 of us should go.
Ah, good. It’d be good to put this thing to use.
Maybe we should also bring a few of the best of the Order with us, just in case?
“I feel that 12 of the order should go – This would mean 6 of the best would accompany us.”
I don’t think there’s time to pick out 6 of the Order to join. Let’s just go.
While there is no dimensional disruption, the archmages opt to warp to Pyralis and Noctan

Pyralis:I can’t believe waht I’m seeing here!
Ignis: We’ve decided that thing was too much of a potential threat to just leave alone. That’s why all 6 of us archmages are here.
Tsunarmin:I only had time to grab a Rune Shield+…
Tardises:So… you’re not here to kill me? And at least you have some form of shield. Seriously, that thing’s attacks HURT.
(OOC:the Rune Shield+ is a shield that has high magical resistance, but is poor against physical attacks.)
Noctan: Yeah, the aquamancer is right. I still don’t know how he managed to survive some of those attacks…
Pitchurn:Any preparations to be made before we ensure we kill that thing?
Tardises: There was this machine that someone else made… I never quite figured out how to work it, though.
Why did no one warn me that this stuff was rain, though!? I should have brought my wet-weather robes…
Ignis: I fail to see why you decide to wear somewhat revealing stuff though, Tempestia…
Pyralis:quietly I don’t mind…
Tardises:On the subject of that machine… to MasterBurner Could you possibly work it for me?
(OOC: So… yeah. Considering how powerful the Beast is I’m actually bringing in ALL the named characters. That means I’ll be controlling 9 mages and OYH in the next battle.)

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 04:57PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 04:53PM EDT

I’m really not in any-ow-condition to follow that thing right now…
(OOC: I’ve decided to use blue for my character too. He is technically an aquamancer, after all.)
The other two FINALLY NOTICE HIM and walk over

%{color:orange}Allow me to sort that problem, Tahrdan. Healing Wind!

As the spell is focused on Tardises, it is just about as effective as it woudl have been spread out on people without a MBarrier active

Thanks. Anyway, considering one solid attack ALMOST KILLED ME, I am certainly not ready to follow yet.

The observation was disrupted for the later parts of the battle until the Beast left so the archmages did not see exactly what happened, only the results

That thing is certainly powerful to do this!
I know, it even disrupted our spell!
“Pfft, I’m sure I could handle it.”
Ladies, settle down please. Also, Pitchurn, don’t just assume your natural resistance will help. I think even Noctan had trouble there. That thing is powerful, that’s for certain. I think we’d best assist anyone who’s fighting it – and I do mean ANYONE, even that aquamancer – and all 6 of us should go.
Ah, good. It’d be good to put this thing to use.
Maybe we should also bring a few of the best of the Order with us, just in case?
“I feel that 12 of the order should go – This would mean 6 of the best would accompany us.”
I don’t think there’s time to pick out 6 of the Order to join. Let’s just go.
While there is no dimensional disruption, the archmages opt to warp to Pyralis and Noctan

Pyralis:I can’t believe waht I’m seeing here!
Ignis: We’ve decided that thing was too much of a potential threat to just leave alone. That’s why all 6 of us archmages are here.
Tsunarmin:I only had time to grab a Rune Shield+…
Tardises:So… you’re not here to kill me? And at least you have some form of shield. Seriously, that thing’s attacks HURT.
(OOC:the Rune Shield+ is a shield that has high magical resistance, but is poor against physical attacks.)
Noctan: Yeah, the aquamancer is right. I still don’t know how he managed to survive some of those attacks…
Pitchurn:Any preparations to be made before we ensure we kill that thing?
Tardises: There was this machine that someone else made… I never quite figured out how to work it, though.
Why did no one warn me that this stuff was rain, though!? I should have brought my wet-weather robes…
Ignis: I fail to see why you decide to wear somewhat revealing stuff though, Tempestia…
Pyralis:quietly I don’t mind…
Tardises:On the subject of that machine… to MasterBurner Could you possibly work it for me?
(OOC: So… yeah. Considering how powerful the Beast is I’m actually bringing in ALL the named characters. That means I’ll be controlling 9 mages and OYH in the next battle.)

Sure, I can work it for you, what do you want to combine? I could also teach you all a spell that will negate all damage for a short time.

Apr 27, 2013 at 04:58PM EDT

combine? I take it this thing makes improved equipment then? I suppose I’d best leave it to you to handle that stuff, then. Just know that I use swords.
Solarian hands over an exact duplicate of Tardises’ sword
Why are you so concerned over if things go wrong? Your sword is standard issue to all aquamancers who like to use swords, anyway!
Oh, right. But I can’t exactly combine things if I only have one thing to work with, can I?

Pyralis gets a vial of water elemental essence out from seemingly nowhere as well as a sapphire, then hands them to Tardises

Pyralis:My extra-dimensional inventory space was kind of full anyway.
The warp spell’s really just an extension of that storage method, just tweaked towards a transportation purpose.

Tardises:I guess you may as well use this stuff for combining. hands the sword, vial and sapphire over to MasterBurner

Apr 27, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT

rides what seems to be a planetoid in midair, waiting to have this thing come crashing down

“Well, this is eventful.”

Not my fault the beast hasn’t come up yet. Just have to keep this thing above it until it resurfaces.

“How long do you think you can hold it for?”

I don’t have to launch it any time soon, but I got to focus until I do. Also can’t attack while I am doing this.

“Well then, I think I will take a nap. Wake me up before you decide to drop it.”

Alright, will do.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 05:25PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 05:24PM EDT

@Reimu via codec,
I see your holding a massive asteroid like thing there, where exactly are you thinking about dropping that?
Sundowner: Don’t be putting that thing down near us now!

Apr 27, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT

combine? I take it this thing makes improved equipment then? I suppose I’d best leave it to you to handle that stuff, then. Just know that I use swords.
Solarian hands over an exact duplicate of Tardises’ sword
Why are you so concerned over if things go wrong? Your sword is standard issue to all aquamancers who like to use swords, anyway!
Oh, right. But I can’t exactly combine things if I only have one thing to work with, can I?

Pyralis gets a vial of water elemental essence out from seemingly nowhere as well as a sapphire, then hands them to Tardises

Pyralis:My extra-dimensional inventory space was kind of full anyway.
The warp spell’s really just an extension of that storage method, just tweaked towards a transportation purpose.

Tardises:I guess you may as well use this stuff for combining. hands the sword, vial and sapphire over to MasterBurner

All-right, let’s see what happens!
Combines the Sapphire || Water Elemental
It looks like I got a gem that amplifies the strength of any water-elemental spells. It’s also really moist. Okay, then…
Combines Tardises’ sword && Water Sapphire
Now, then, you’ve now got a sword that amplifies the effectiveness and strength of all water-based spells cast by the user. It’s also really moist for some reason… If you think this’ll help, I can just give it to you as it is, or I can combine it with one of my daedric artifacts, I was thinking Mehrune’s Razor, which has a small chance of instantly killing someone.

Apr 27, 2013 at 05:53PM EDT

Tardises:…One of your what artifacts? I take it you’ve merely improved the effects the sword already had for now.

(OOC: Seriously, I don’t know what you mean by that.)

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 05:57PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 05:55PM EDT

OOC: I will just leave a few notes here..
1_ Venom’ head IS in front of you Sam, remember Spark’ last codecs?
Here! Some obvious clues:

[..] a specific room with an old friend of yours Sam, whose DNA might be the key to defeat these..vampires?
[..] I’m also sending Ven[STATIC]-ead to you Sam, hopefully you will anali[STATIC] his DNA. […]

2_I just finished the video! ALL ABOARD THE SPARK’ HYPE TRAIN!!

Apr 27, 2013 at 06:03PM EDT

Tardises:…One of your what artifacts? I take it you’ve merely improved the effects the sword already had for now.

(OOC: Seriously, I don’t know what you mean by that.)

You don’t really need to know about the Daedra, they’re not involved with this. I’m just suggesting making your sword even more powerful. If you don’t want to, that’s alright, I was just thinking out-loud.

Apr 27, 2013 at 06:04PM EDT

Tardises: I suppose every bit of power would help against that thing.

Ignus gets out the Warmaster Rocket Hammer and looks at it

Ignus: I wonder how this thing would work in an actual combat situation?

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 06:08PM EDT

@Captain Spark,
OOC: Oh! I get you now, miles away
BIC:
Woah!
Sundowner: A head!
Just came out of nowhere, nearly gave me a heart attack
Monsoon: Isn’t that the head of that beast that raided the old HQ?
Yes actually your right, damn thing was nigh on unkillable….
They all just look at it, bewildered by its random appearance
So….
Sundowner:errr…
Mistral: Ill take this and have it looked at
Yeh….good idea…
Mistral picks it up and takes it to be scanned

Apr 27, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!