Forums / Just For Fun

310,076 total conversations in 8,352 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Tardises: I suppose every bit of power would help against that thing.

Ignus gets out the Warmaster Rocket Hammer and looks at it

Ignus: I wonder how this thing would work in an actual combat situation?

All-right!
Combines Mehrunes’ Razor and Tardises’ Supped-Up Sword
This is the River of Oblivion, it has the water enhancing enchantment, plus it now as a 2% chance to instantly kill someone.
Hands it over to Tardises and glances over at Ignus’ weapon
What is that thing, and how does it work?
(OOC: I’m done for today, I’ve got to watch my little sister.)

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 06:15PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 06:15PM EDT
Quote

Ignus; I don’t really know. Some sort of hammer. I stole it when exploring a strange mechanical world, from some small brown furry creatures. I believe one of them used this exact weapon, and was charging around with it.

(OOC:If you recognise the weapon, you’ll know EXACTLY what Ignus means by that.)

Apr 27, 2013 at 06:16PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

@Reimu via codec,
I see your holding a massive asteroid like thing there, where exactly are you thinking about dropping that?
Sundowner: Don’t be putting that thing down near us now!

I am planning on dropping this as soon as the Black Beast surfaces again. It seems to be after you, so I will give you a heads up of when I am coming down.

You will have to take a rather quick evasive action though. Luring the beast away from your ship will be preferable, unless if you are confident in it’s speed.

Apr 27, 2013 at 06:23PM EDT
Quote

OOC: I’m back now.

BIC:

@Sam,

The beast starts to speed up under the ground and gets in front of the submarine. It shoots up an uncountable amount of tentacles around the general area of Outer Haven in order to get a sense of where it is.

OOC: They’re in front of it, around the sides of it, and behind it, although there are openings between the tendrils. They’re basically acting as sensors, detecting stuff in the water.

@Everyone near the city,

There’s another quake, even more violent than the ones before… So much so that the ground actually starts to tear away from itself, leaving a seemingly bottomless crevice down across the entirety of the city. The rain also starts to pick up… From your observations it seems to have an acidic quality to it, slowly dissolving away at the ruined buildings and ground. Lightning also starts up too, but rather black lightning with a red outline around the bolt.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 06:38PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 06:34PM EDT
Quote

Asura, Giorno and co, and Kenshiro start heading out of the area, in 3 seperate directions. Asura is heading towards the Egg Carrier, Ken is heading towards Outer Heaven, and Giorno and co. are just trying to get out of the area

Apr 27, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT
Quote

Tardises decides to follow Giorno, leaving the rest of the mages with no choice but to follow. They don’t know where the Beast went, after all.

Apr 27, 2013 at 06:45PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: I’m back now.

BIC:

@Sam,

The beast starts to speed up under the ground and gets in front of the submarine. It shoots up an uncountable amount of tentacles around the general area of Outer Haven in order to get a sense of where it is.

OOC: They’re in front of it, around the sides of it, and behind it, although there are openings between the tendrils. They’re basically acting as sensors, detecting stuff in the water.

@Everyone near the city,

There’s another quake, even more violent than the ones before… So much so that the ground actually starts to tear away from itself, leaving a seemingly bottomless crevice down across the entirety of the city. The rain also starts to pick up… From your observations it seems to have an acidic quality to it, slowly dissolving away at the ruined buildings and ground. Lightning also starts up too, but rather black lightning with a red outline around the bolt.

Mistral: Sonor is bouncing off of multiple objects gathering around us, by there movements they all seem to be alive
She’s trying to find us through touch!
Shutdown the engines, enter dormancy mode!
Mistral: We should now be completely silent, she will still find us if one of these objects touches
Surely the hull is electrified?
Mistral: No, not currently
Then activate it
Mistral taps a few keys and within the next few seconds the entire shell of Outer Haven begins conducting a high current, shocking everything that it touches

Mistral: Ive found something of great interest, or more so someone
Someone? an intruder?
Mistral: No, a cryogenic tube with life signs
Monsoon: Now this is something very different, is there any information on the occupant?
Mistral: All of the information is withheld, I only managed to find it through it being listed in the inventory as a occupied life preserver
Sundowner: Where bouts is it?
Is it even a good idea to go down this road? anyone could be in it
Sundowner: Hey! c’mon now, if this ship was transporting them then it must be someone special
Mistral: I know its location, its being kept in quite a heavily armored room, lead lined too
Hmmm…
Monsoon: We can’t just not investigate this
I can see that I don’t have a choice here, fine lets get this looked at then, even though we have other things to deal with
The Winds of Destruction make there way out of the control room, after about half hour of navigating the ship they find the room, the door is massive and very heavily armored
Monsoon: Does it need a code or something?
Doesn’t look like it has console
Sundowner: Well how do we even get in?
Mistral Steps forward into a scanner in front of the door
Is this the entry mechanism?
Mistral: I had my biomectrics put into top level security clearance whilst I was in the control room
A second later the door opens

(Ignore the MG mkIII)
In front of them is a medium sized room, the walls covered in life monitoring screens and equipment, a slow thick mist crawls along the floor out of the doorway. In the center of the room sits the cryogenic pod
Sundowner: Well well this sure is flashy
Monsoon: May I suggest keeping on your guard in here, there’s an odd feeling
The Winds continue into the room and towards the tube, the closer they get to it the more strange they feel, like an odd rushing sensation through there minds
Sundowner: Can ya see who’s in it
Sam stands staring in through the glass but it is heavily misted over and frozen up
No, too much fog to see anything….
Sundowner: Are we opening this thing or what?
Monsoon: Now im not even sure myself
All this way down here and now your hesitant to carry this through? Mistral see what you can do
Mistral makes her way over to a few nearby panels and starts tapping away at the keys
Im quite excited now!
Mistral: Okay done, in 10 seconds the pod will be opened
Woah already?!
The Winds assemble in-front of the tube, 3…2…1.. and it opens
Hello? who’s in th-
In that instant all four of them begin clutching at there heads in pain, an immense screeching sound echoes through there minds, a male form levitates out of the tube with visceral scars across his face. Whilst this is happening all objects in the room that aren’t fixed to the ground begin to elevate into the air

???: FREE AGAIN!
??? notices his face is uncovered as he looks down at the Winds who are still clutching at there heads
???: No! no! my mask!
??? quickly hovers over to a nearby table picks up his iconic mask and dons it, the mental screeching stops for the Winds
???: Much better!
??? speaks with a very raspy muffled voice
Who are you?!
Sundowner: What the hell was all that screaming about?!
???: I am Psycho Mantis! the worlds best master of psychokinesis!

Psycho Mantis: Why am I trapped in a giant floating metal coffin?! and who are you four?!
We are the Winds of Destruction leaders of Desperado Enforcement, this is Outer Haven

Psycho Mantis: Ah, Outer Haven you say? you must be friends of Liquid? A new FoxHound team!
Errr yes we are…
Psycho Mantis: Good! I was told Id be re-awakened back in Russia?
The Winds look at each other
…We are in transit but something threatens our advance
Psycho Mantis: Then out with it! what! what is it!?
The items floating around the room begin crashing into one another
A demon, a massive beast.
Psycho Mantis: Not!…..the Gurlugon?!
Once again the Winds look at each other, fully aware that there fabricating lies just to coax Mantis into allegiance
Yes, it is the Gurlugon!, its causing another tear in the universe and it must be stopped!
Everything in the room that was floating crashed hard into the ground, Mantis lands softly on his feet
Psycho Mantis: I though I destroyed this thing! obviously it has returned for more punishment! and it shall have it!
The Winds including Psycho Mantis exit the room and make there way back to command room

OOC: I must admit, it was hard to randomly bring in a MGS1 character with MGR 2020 characters on a MGS4 2014 warship, mind blown,

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT
Quote

Ken
Ken approaches the ocean
I’m going to have to get across the ocean.
Ken spots a motorboat nearby.
I’ll use that!
Ken speeds off into the ocean
Asura
Asura happens to find the Egg Carrier, with Asura’s shield surrounding it.
What’s this?
Asura closes in on the barrier
It looks like a barrier. I guess I should wait until it dissipates.
Giorno
Giorno and co. happen upon an ancient shrine
Hm… a shrine. I think we should chek it out!

Apr 27, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT
Quote

The mages also reach the shrine

Tardises: I assume we’re looking for stuff to help us ultimately destroy that thing that, you know, ALMOST KILLED ME?

Apr 27, 2013 at 07:17PM EDT
Quote


Assassin:

Enhaced Elite Soldier: I see..hurm..headache, echoes, levitation.. Let me check the Desesperado database and similar organizations to see if I find this “Psycho Mant-” BZZ..Got it. He was a member of Foxhound who assisted in the armed takeover of Shadow Moses Island in 2005. He wore a gas mask to prevent people’s thoughts from “forcing their way into his mind,” which also concealed the burn scars on his face. He was defeated by a soldier called Solid Snake. He is extremelly dangerous so deal with, even when he is dead.
Suggestions:
_First, pretend you are taking notes in the command room and send me the coordinates once for all.
_Second, since he is capable of reading your mind, try to think like a cyborg. Do not think about the orders you were given until his presence is gone.
_Third, don’t panic.

End transmission.

Apr 27, 2013 at 07:24PM EDT
Quote

@Sam,

Once you all get back to the command room, the tendrils have seemingly vanished… It’s rather eerie to think that there were an unthinkable number, then just have them be gone all of the sudden.

Hazama: Hi again, Sammy boy! Who’s your new friend? He’s been asleep for quite awhile, and what do you do? You don’t offer him anything for you to do for him. For shame, Sam… For shame. Oh yeah, it also seems that the Black Beast is smarter than I made her.
He points at the sonar screen, showing nothing now.
Hazama: Have fun.
All of the lights in the room go out for just a second, later coming back on to reveal that Hazama is gone and that the words “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” written in big letters with red paint everywhere in the room… The ceiling, the floors, the walls, the control panels, everything.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT
Quote

Giorno
Giorno spots runes inside the temple
Runes!
Giorno looks at the runes
What the hell are these runes saying?
Ken
Ken just keeps speeding along happily towards Outer Heaven

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 07:34PM EDT
Quote

OOC:

Enhaced Elite Soldier: Interesting fact:
It was the Joker, a known psychopath and nemesis of Batman, who had the peculiar habit of painting “HAHA” in the walls of the place where his crimes took place. This is some sort of way to inflict fear in the hearts of anyone unlucky to know about him. This is specially seen in “The Return of the Joker” where ,after poisoning Bruce Wayne (Batman alter-ego), he had the right amount of time to do this:


If Cheston and Foster can break the 4th wall with non-sense and jokes, then I, a more interesting individual, can do the same and provide you humans with interesting facts.
Transmission End.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 07:36PM EDT
Quote

Zarathh wrote:

@Sam,

Once you all get back to the command room, the tendrils have seemingly vanished… It’s rather eerie to think that there were an unthinkable number, then just have them be gone all of the sudden.

Hazama: Hi again, Sammy boy! Who’s your new friend? He’s been asleep for quite awhile, and what do you do? You don’t offer him anything for you to do for him. For shame, Sam… For shame. Oh yeah, it also seems that the Black Beast is smarter than I made her.
He points at the sonar screen, showing nothing now.
Hazama: Have fun.
All of the lights in the room go out for just a second, later coming back on to reveal that Hazama is gone and that the words “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” written in big letters with red paint everywhere in the room… The ceiling, the floors, the walls, the control panels, everything.


Monsoon: She or something certainly finds this very funny….
She’s just toying with us now, but atleast those things have dissapeared from the sonar,
Restart the engines and begin moving again, lets get away from here why we have the chance
Mistral seems very agitated by the paint on the control panels and begins washing it off
Mistral: When I remove this paint I will
Psycho Mantis: Aaaaaah! im picking up some strong mental transmissions here!

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 07:40PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 07:38PM EDT
Quote

OOC:

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Here’s another interesting fact..
The first time Kojima showed the first group of concept art images, both Mistral and Monsoon were heavily criticized by the fanbase for resembling existant characters of the MGS series, both Psycho Mantis and Screaming Mantis. Despite their complicated design, It was Sam the one who fans liked most, probably becouse of his personality.
End Transmission.

Apr 27, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT
Quote

OOC: I doubt you’d be able to find facts about the magic my mages are using unless you keep up to date on flash games.

Apr 27, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT
Quote

Captain Spark wrote:

OOC:

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Here’s another interesting fact..
The first time Kojima showed the first group of concept art images, both Mistral and Monsoon were heavily criticized by the fanbase for resembling existant characters of the MGS series, both Psycho Mantis and Screaming Mantis. Despite their complicated design, It was Sam the one who fans liked most, probably becouse of his personality.
End Transmission.

Yes, it was all my “personality”

On a serious note though Hideo has always enjoyed the 4 bosses per game formula, its just the way it goes, from FOXHOUND to Dead Cell to The BnB Corp to the Winds of Destruction, there given simalarities

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 08:00PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT
Quote

@Sam,

After a few minutes of peace and quiet Outer Haven is caught in a suction under it, pulling it even deeper into the depths of the blackness. All the tendrils from earlier have opened on the ends and on the sides they’re shooting out all the water they have gathered, therefore creating the suction that is pulling Outer Haven.

Apr 27, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT
Quote

And so begins…… The Battle At Outer Haven
This sudden down-force is felt throughout the ship
Mistral: We’re gaining depth and therefore pressure, we are going downwards at a alarming rate!
She finally got us!
Sundowner: Thats it get us outta here!
Psycho Mantis: This ones power is extreme! ahahhahaha!! very well done!
I thought the hull was electrified, how are we being dragged down?
Mistral: By suction, a large vacuum has opened pulling us, we need to act
Blow the ballasts bring us to surface! we have no other choice now!
Mistral taps away at a few keys, red paint still partially smeared across her console
Mistral: We are rising very fast
Good. Here I come Flandre,…
The submarine shakes and shudders as it launches towards the surface

Outer Haven comes crashing out of the oceans surface, OctoCamo deactivated and visible its personnel prepare for combat
Mistral over intercom: All troops are to prep for battle and assemble under the canopy

Mistral: Shall we open the canopy?
No, keep it closed we will make use of the defense rays first!
Sundowner: Im really not looking forward to this
Psycho Mantis: Its rising to the surface, its calling out to me!
Haven continues forward at a slow cruising speed waiting for Flandre’s appearance, everythings quiet and everyone is watching carefully

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 08:20PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Talks into Codec

Tell me when you are ready for me to drop.

I have plenty of weapons to use yet, and besides how do I know this thing wont kill her, or us?

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 08:30PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 08:30PM EDT
Quote

Tsunarmin: I can’t really make sense of much… But there appear to be the elemental glyphs here…. Plus two more?

One of the other two glyphs is just a curving line extending from the top of the circle to the centre. The other glyph has two circles at the top, one inside the other, and lines radiating out to the bottom left, bottom right, and bottom centre of the circle. The lines branching to the sides are curved.

Apr 27, 2013 at 08:36PM EDT
Quote


Assassin:

Elite Enhaced Soldier: I see…According to these files, you were under a extensive training , gaining a better the method and technique of the sword thanks to the Kenjutsu. While this is useful when eliminating targets, you must not display any advanced method with your sword, or else you will expose yourself.
Watch how the other cyborgs perform this tasks and copy them. Do not display any kind of superior martial art for the sake of your infiltration.
End Transmission.

Apr 27, 2013 at 08:39PM EDT
Quote

Fugo spots more glyphs on the other side of the room
Hey Giorno! I see some more glyphs here! one of them.. looks like your stand! another one.. Looks like a bunch of transparent men! the third one… has a man with 6 arms, while the fourth one… has a bird on it. Now I’m not sure what these mean, but maybe we have to gather all of these things here, to fulfill some sort of prophecy.

Apr 27, 2013 at 08:46PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

I have plenty of weapons to use yet, and besides how do I know this thing wont kill her, or us?

I am quite certain this thing can’t kill you, as it’s impossible for any of my orbs to flatten Humans. Well, maybe your Submarine, but that’s a different story. That’s why I need you away.

As for her… I warned you that this would happen.

ooc: goin to work. be back tonight

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 08:47PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 08:46PM EDT
Quote

A few minutes of stillness and quiet pass, signaling the imminent destruction about to occur… The purple and black water of the contaminated sea begins to churn and writhe, shaking about Outer Haven. Tendrils shoot up all around Outer Haven from the water, beginning to slam down on Outer Haven violently. Some of the strikes are so hard that they even submerge parts of it back in the water for a second or two.

Sam hears a familiar voice in his head again, but this time it doesn’t have the demonic undertone to it, although it sounds heavily scrambled by something…

S̷-̶͏S̷҉á̡͞a͟a̵̧a͝m̢!̨͘̕ ̛̛͢Ì͘-I̕..!

You can hear a scream of pain and agony. It’s Flandre…

A̶͜҉́A҉̛̛A͟͡A̷̶̡͟A̵̸͜͠À̧́A̵͝G̶͜͢G̷̡̛͟͝G͟G͡҉̷͠G̷̵̢͢͝H̷͠Ḩ̵̶́͜Ḩ̧͟H̸̵͘͠H̢̨́͡͡!̀͢͟!̷̸͝!̴͟͝!͟

I̸-͏̕I̛͢-͟I͏̧.̶̸..!҉͝

It’s followed by another scream and heavy breathing.

A̢͘Á̢͞͏A̧͢A̴̸͝͝À̵A̷͜Ą̷̧́̕Ą́͢͝A̕͏́À̴͟A͏̨͢A͘A̶̡͟҉À̸̶A͝͠G̢̨̕̕Ǵ̕҉͟͝G҉̸G̴̶̢̧̨G̵̸͘͞G̨͠Ǵ̷̢͢͏G͘͟͝͝G͏͟H͏̶̕Ḩ̸͝͝Ḩ̸̛̕͝H̴͢͝͡H͟͢H̵H͝͠͠!̢̀!̛̕͡͡͞!̸̧͝͏̛!͏̨!̡͏!̶͝

Shortly after the cry, the heavy breathing calms…

I̷̛͟-͘͘I̕͜-̕Ì̡̛’̴̕͞m͞͝ ͝t͝ra̷͘p̢̡p͞e̶̛͡d͟, S̶͠a̡͡m! I̡͜͝’̨m͢ ̕s͢ca̧͟͟r̨̕e̷ḑ̴.͏̛͟.̡̛!͜ H̵̨͡e̸҉l̶̀҉p̀ ̛͜m͞e͜ ͡g͏͏et̢͠ ̡͡ou̶͘t̶͟͠ ͏̴̨o̵f͢ ͢h̵̛è͞r͢͝e̢̕͠!̨ ̨P̷L͏̵͝Ȩ̷A͜͝SE!̷͡!̵̨!̨̨

Followed by this, her quiet whimpering can be heard…

Ì͟t̨’̴͞s҉̨͞ ̸e͟͏a̢t́̕͝i̴̢͝n̨g̷̢͠ ̛͠me,҉̷ ͡͡S̛͡am͜͜.̴͜͢.̴̨.͝ ̕It̴̀’s͞ ̷e̸a͜t̨͝i͘ng҉̸ ҉̕m̀y̕͝ ̀ş̢͞ou҉͢l͡.̶͘.͟.!̨͞ ̵̶̧Ì̢͜ ͘c̢҉̨á͝n’͟͜t̸͟͡ ͟҉ḱ́e̡̕͟e̷͝p ̵t̨͠h̷i̶̶s͜ ̕u̶̢͜p̶͠..́.̧ ́͝

His mind goes quiet for a few moments of her voice…

I̕͟ ͜͜ca̸͞ņ śen̸s͟e͏̕͜ ̧̡͡t͢h̶̀a̧t̴ ́R̶͜è͝i̧͜͡m͏̴u͢͢ ̕i̢͞s͟͏ ͘g̀o̡͞i̧͢n͢͠g̢ ̶to̡͠ ̸͜tr͟͞y̷̛ ̀t̨͘ò̧ ̶̡k̢͘i̸͝l͜l̵͡ it̕̕ wi̸t̵̨h̶͜ ҉͘͢t͏̴̶h̛at̷̨͝ ́͘s̀p̷̀ell̶̢.̕.͢.̀͡ ͞͝If̶̡ ҉̢s̢̡͟h̀e͜͝ ̶҉k̴͏ills̷̨͢ ͝t̛͘h̛͟e̶̴͝ b̴éa͘śt,̸͝ ̵͝my ̢̀͢ś̵̡ou̕͜l̶͠͞ ͏͜͜w͏͘͢įl͢l͢ ҉͞b̶e̡͘ go̷̕ņ̧ę ̛̕a̸̛n͝d͢ ͟t̸̢h͜e̛͜͜n ͘t̢̛h̢̛͢è̶r̀͠e̛͝͞ ͏ẁi̛l̨̛l̨̧͘ ͏b̧è͠͞ ͟͝n̨onę ̶͟òf̸ ̕͜me͠ ́͘͠l̕͝e̸f͘t.̶̡͢.͞͠.

It goes quiet again, this being very tiring on her.

I͏̨͡f͘ ̴͞th̷͢e̛҉ ̴͞B̵ļ̵ac͜͞k ̀͝B̢eàs͢͜͡t̶̢ ̨̨͜d̨ȩv́̕ǫ͢u͘͜ŕś͟ ͜m̨̢͜è͢,͏ ͘͜t̡̕he͟͠n̷̛ ͘ţh̕͝eŗ́͝é͢ mo̧͢s҉t̢̡͢ d҉͏e̢͝f̢i̡̕n͝͏̴í̀t̢͝e̶͡ly̷̕ ̨́b̕͡è̶͠ ̴̛ń̕òne͡.̢͞..̨ ͘Í̧͞’̵̶v́ȩ͝͞ b͏e̵͢e͏n̶҉ t̶̵rỳin̵͟͠g ̧͢t͡͝o͏͟ r҉̷es̡̢t́͜rai͝n̷̨͢ ̡͘it̡͝,͘ b̕͝u̴t̕͟͢ I͟ d̢͢oń͠’t̛ ̵͞t̶h̵̵i̶̧n̨͜͜ḱ͢ ̶I ͘ć͘͞a̵̡n ͏̛̛g̴͞ó̀͢ ̸͏́o̵͜͝n̸̸̢ ̶͝f̛͠o͢҉ŗ̸̀ m̸̧̛u̢c̶h̴̢ ̴̛͏l͢o͢͝n̨g̀͘͞er.̸̕͞.̶̸.̛ ͘P͏͏l̸̴e͜҉as̵̨ę̵͠ ̶̕S̵̷̸am͏̡.͢͞.̷̡͠.͟͞ ̛S͘a͏҉v̀͟e̡ ̀m̸̡e̷̢͜!́ ̡

It goes quiet for good this time. The Black Beast continues slamming Outer Haven with it’s tendrils, not revealing it’s 8 monstrous heads just yet.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 08:56PM EDT
Quote

Tempestia goes to investigate the other glyphs pointed out

I wonder what these mean?

Tsunarmin looks down to her now-soaked robes

I am going to have to dry these… but the problem is that everyone would be looking. Especially that elemancer, I saw the way he looked at me earlier…

Tsunarmin walks over to a corner along with Pitchurn. Pitchurn then creates a wall of darknes some distance around them. Inside Tsunarmin takes off her robes and uses some very low powered fire magic to start drying them off. No one can penetrate the wall, which is there for her privacy.

…Geez. Why do even high ranking female mages tend to act like… well… teenagers?

Tardises, Pyralis, Noctan, Granatir and Ignus simultaneously “We don’t know”.

Tsunarmin:Leaving the somewhat sexist comment behind, What are these two other glyphs alongside the elemental glyphs? Could it be that there’s some magic we have yet to learn of?

Apr 27, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

And so begins…… The Battle At Outer Haven
This sudden down-force is felt throughout the ship
Mistral: We’re gaining depth and therefore pressure, we are going downwards at a alarming rate!
She finally got us!
Sundowner: Thats it get us outta here!
Psycho Mantis: This ones power is extreme! ahahhahaha!! very well done!
I thought the hull was electrified, how are we being dragged down?
Mistral: By suction, a large vacuum has opened pulling us, we need to act
Blow the ballasts bring us to surface! we have no other choice now!
Mistral taps away at a few keys, red paint still partially smeared across her console
Mistral: We are rising very fast
Good. Here I come Flandre,…
The submarine shakes and shudders as it launches towards the surface

Outer Haven comes crashing out of the oceans surface, OctoCamo deactivated and visible its personnel prepare for combat
Mistral over intercom: All troops are to prep for battle and assemble under the canopy

Mistral: Shall we open the canopy?
No, keep it closed we will make use of the defense rays first!
Sundowner: Im really not looking forward to this
Psycho Mantis: Its rising to the surface, its calling out to me!
Haven continues forward at a slow cruising speed waiting for Flandre’s appearance, everythings quiet and everyone is watching carefully

OOC: IM BAAAAACK!
did you people miss me. sorry i was gone for such a long time, was playing warhammer 40k appocalypse at my gaming store. so much fun, but now time to kick some ass.

lets get this show on the road shall we?

B2C:

Vergil: I told you that your ship could not hide you from that creature, you humans put so much faith in your technology that it makes me sick. now i need you people to take me to the roof of this ship so i can kill this creature once and for all.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 09:10PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 09:07PM EDT
Quote

Sam hears the voices, this time he knows its her true voice and instead becomes more determined than ever almost fanatical about saving her
Mistral: We receiving many impacts all over the hull, its doing little damage but it is still no good for our systems, shall I raise the canopy yet?
No, detach 5 Rays and have them combat these tentacles
Meanwhile Mantis whispers into Sam mind
Psycho Mantis: This is no Gurlugon, you hear the voice of a girl I hear the screams of a creature neither of those things are common to such a beast as the Gurlugon
Sam looks at Mantis
Keep your mind chatter to yourself
At that moment Pyscho Mantis utilizes his psychometric abilities and falls through the floor, on the outside the 5 Ray UG’s crawl upto onto the hull and begin firing there powerful hydraulic lasers at the tentacles

We need to get a proper view of all this
Monsoon: The conning tower, I believe it houses a control computer at the top
Yes lets head up there now
The Winds continue up to the tower, Mantis however has disappeared
@Vergil,
The Winds stop on the path leading to the tower

We aren’t killing her, Don’t you understand this yet
Sundowner: Killing her aint the goal here you see
We are incapacitating her like I’ve always said, then we are getting her back, so enough of this kill talk

Apr 27, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

Sam hears the voices, this time he knows its her true voice and instead becomes more determined than ever almost fanatical about saving her
Mistral: We receiving many impacts all over the hull, its doing little damage but it is still no good for our systems, shall I raise the canopy yet?
No, detach 5 Rays and have them combat these tentacles
Meanwhile Mantis whispers into Sam mind
Psycho Mantis: This is no Gurlugon, you hear the voice of a girl I hear the screams of a creature neither of those things are common to such a beast as the Gurlugon
Sam looks at Mantis
Keep your mind chatter to yourself
At that moment Pyscho Mantis utilizes his psychometric abilities and falls through the floor, on the outside the 5 Ray UG’s crawl upto onto the hull and begin firing there powerful hydraulic lasers at the tentacles

We need to get a proper view of all this
Monsoon: The conning tower, I believe it houses a control computer at the top
Yes lets head up there now
The Winds continue up to the tower, Mantis however has disappeared
@Vergil,
The Winds stop on the path leading to the tower

We aren’t killing her, Don’t you understand this yet
Sundowner: Killing her aint the goal here you see
We are incapacitating her like I’ve always said, then we are getting her back, so enough of this kill talk

Vergil: fine, than tell me how is it that your going to ‘save’ her? whats your big plan to geting her out of there.?

Apr 27, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT
Quote


Assassin:

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Denied. If this force has the ability to toss this submarine around, you should stay close to the ones who are actually more than capable to hand this situation. After all, according to the recent events, one of these humans was the one who stopped Venom, and that isn’t such a easy task even for a high-intelligent A.I. Stay close to them but do not expose yourself.
End transmission.

Apr 27, 2013 at 09:36PM EDT
Quote

@Vergil,

Sundowner: Now now, its a secret
Sundowner shushes Virgil
A few moments later they are up in the conning tower with a clear view of there surroundings as well as the 5 massive Rays firing away at the tentacles

@Assassin,

Psycho Mantis begins talking to the undercover Assassin telepathically
Psycho Mantis: Who’s this?! Someone who enjoys playing Gmod?!
Psycho Mantis: Your certainly a different one! thought you could hide?! ahahaha!
Psycho Mantis: These are some interesting things you know, sword skills! and even a few facts about me! I feel famous hahahaaa!

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 09:47PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 09:45PM EDT
Quote

Laika Law wrote:

@Vergil,

Sundowner: Now now, its a secret
Sundowner shushes Virgil
A few moments later they are up in the conning tower with a clear view of there surroundings as well as the 5 massive Rays firing away at the tentacles

@Assassin,

Psycho Mantis begins talking to the undercover Assassin telepathically
Psycho Mantis: Who’s this?! Someone who enjoys playing Gmod?!
Psycho Mantis: Your certainly a different one! thought you could hide?! ahahaha!
Psycho Mantis: These are some interesting things you know, sword skills! and even a few facts about me! I feel famous hahahaaa!


Elite Enhaced Soldier: TURN OFF THE CONSOLE ASSASSIN

Elite Enhaced Soldier: LA-LI-LE-LU-LE-LO, LA-LI-LE-LU-LE-LO, LA-LI-LE-LU-LE-LO

Apr 27, 2013 at 10:03PM EDT
Quote

Captain Spark wrote:


Elite Enhaced Soldier: TURN OFF THE CONSOLE ASSASSIN

Elite Enhaced Soldier: LA-LI-LE-LU-LE-LO, LA-LI-LE-LU-LE-LO, LA-LI-LE-LU-LE-LO


Psycho Mantis: Put your controller down on a flat surface! and watch me move it with the power of telekinesis!
Psycho Mantis: What?! a computer mouse?! no vibrate function! GAH!

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 10:10PM EDT
Quote


Elite Enhaced Soldier: Notice how the only thing I had to say were the right words for the people to laugh, instead of using a long running joke or some sort of comedy reel. This proves that unit is more than capable of breaking the 4th wall, and with better results than “Cheston and Foster” duo.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 10:12PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Take note that you did not make me laugh, as I did not get it, EES.

Inside the wall of darkness…

I wonder why we never went exploring after becoming archmages before?

Pitchurn: Maybe because we’re supposed to be oh-so-secret. I’m pretty sure if it wasn’t for the necessary secrecy we could get almost anyone we wanted! *quietly*especially you.

What’s that supposed to mean?

Pitchurn:Maybe you should look at yourself in a mirror when you get a chance. Or have you not noticed you’re kind of really… alluring? I’m sure your revealing robes are part of it, too…

The only sign I’ve got recently was Pyralis’ reaction to seeing me. Am I really that attractive?

Pitchurn: Yes, actually. I’m not even a fire elemental male and I can see it! I have a feeling your choice of weapon has something to do with it…

Yes, one requires some degree of finess – and a slender figure – to effectively and safely dual wield short bladed weapons in combat.

Pitchurn: *quietly*I wouldn’t QUITE call your figure slender…

What’s that supposed to mean?

Pitchurn: You’ve got… assets.

from outsideNoctan: You ladies done i nthere? because I’m sure there were some things to look at on those walls too!

Okay, they’re almost dry. A few more minutes!
If either one could see stands, they would see a solid green eye peering at them out of the darkness

from outside Tsunarmin: I wonder what they’re talking about in there…

from outside Tardises: I have no idea. This is practically my first time so much as seeing you six, even!… Open Your Heart, get out of there. Now.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 10:35PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 10:13PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Found some rather fitting music….

BIC:

@Sam’s Rays,

A roar can be heard from under the waves as the tendrils writhe around, getting shot at by the lasers. The damaged ones retreat back down as new ones come back up to face the Rays. Five tendrils lash out at them, four of them missing but the last one grabbing a Ray. It extends high into the sky and flings the Ray down back at Outer Haven with tremendous speed and force. The other four tendrils form large spell circles in front of them, sending a storm of good-sized (5-6 feet long. 1-2 feet wide) homing missile-like projectiles at the Rays. They try to dodge around some of the lasers being fired at them, but are still being hit some.

@Outer Haven,
Another roar can be heard as even more tendrils spring from the water and wrap all around Outer Haven, attempting to break the hull by crushing it with brute force… It’s like it’s trying to snap Outer Haven clean in half.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 10:15PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 10:14PM EDT
Quote

@The Black Beast,

The 4 Rays see the incoming homing missiles and deploy cluster chaffs to disrupt there homing capability, they continue trying to dodge and evade the attacks by jumping in and out of the sea every now and then firing missiles an lasers to sever the tentacles

The Ray that was slammed received pretty heavy damage and its armor was shattered, it limps off the deck and into the ocean re-attaching to its port in the side of Haven
Monsoon: The tentacles are wrapping around us, quickly electrify the hull again, much higher voltage this time
Bolts of pure electrical energy crackle around the hull frying the tentacles in contact

OOC: Thats another night for me guys, cya tommorow

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 10:27PM EDT
Quote

vergil appears on the deck with the winds of destruction. he unsheathes his sword at lightning
speed, the blade cuts through the air and slices a couple of the many tentacles crushing the ship.

it would be best if we split up and cover more ground. we need to deal with the tentacles crushing the ship while holding her off for a little while before we can prepare a counter-attack.

ill hold her off, you people deal with the tentacles before we all sink together.


vergil transform into his devil trigger mode, and at lightning speed charges flandre head on

Apr 27, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

OOC: Take note that you did not make me laugh, as I did not get it, EES.

Inside the wall of darkness…

I wonder why we never went exploring after becoming archmages before?

Pitchurn: Maybe because we’re supposed to be oh-so-secret. I’m pretty sure if it wasn’t for the necessary secrecy we could get almost anyone we wanted! *quietly*especially you.

What’s that supposed to mean?

Pitchurn:Maybe you should look at yourself in a mirror when you get a chance. Or have you not noticed you’re kind of really… alluring? I’m sure your revealing robes are part of it, too…

The only sign I’ve got recently was Pyralis’ reaction to seeing me. Am I really that attractive?

Pitchurn: Yes, actually. I’m not even a fire elemental male and I can see it! I have a feeling your choice of weapon has something to do with it…

Yes, one requires some degree of finess – and a slender figure – to effectively and safely dual wield short bladed weapons in combat.

Pitchurn: *quietly*I wouldn’t QUITE call your figure slender…

What’s that supposed to mean?

Pitchurn: You’ve got… assets.

from outsideNoctan: You ladies done i nthere? because I’m sure there were some things to look at on those walls too!

Okay, they’re almost dry. A few more minutes!
If either one could see stands, they would see a solid green eye peering at them out of the darkness

from outside Tsunarmin: I wonder what they’re talking about in there…

from outside Tardises: I have no idea. This is practically my first time so much as seeing you six, even!… Open Your Heart, get out of there. Now.

OOC:

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Hurm…Someone who doesn’t agree with my superior opinions on the Internet, clearly an individual who questions my intelligence. This requires a proper response, a short one ,so everyone is capable to understand it. Let me see..analyzing situation…calculating…calculating…the fact that It’s the internet…
Hurm..Oh…That will be your female progenitor..
Or in Layman terms…
Your mum…

Apr 27, 2013 at 10:31PM EDT
Quote

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

OOC: Really, I don’t get it.If I don’t get the joke then I can’t find it funny.


Enhaced Elite Soldier: I shall explain then.
In the game “Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty” there was a Easter Egg, a joke that the developers decided to add as a result of the countless times the player had to activate the codec in-game. This Easter-egg is a non-sense conversation between Raiden (The player) and the A.I Colonel (An AI recreation of former FOXHOUND commander Roy Campbell). This bot seems to be malfunctioning, repeating non-sense phrases or gibberish such as “LA-LI-LE-LU-LO”. At one point, the portrait of the Colonel doesn’t appear, but a talking skull, turning Raiden to turn off the console.
Now, you should be now able to laugh.
Oh, but explaining the joke kills the joke.
Ha-Ha I guess.

Apr 27, 2013 at 10:49PM EDT
Quote


Elite Enhaced Soldier: I’ can’t play any sort of games becouse I’m not programmed to do such a trivial things humans do in their free time. Take notes and remember this joke becouse a lot of people love the MGS series and making references about it, you will probably not get them. Such as the cardboard box, !, SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!, etc, etc..

Apr 27, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT
Quote

Ken
Ken decides to speed off towards land, since he would be of no use there. He eventually crashed on a beach. He starts walking , heading in the vague direction of Giorno and co.
Asura
Asura leaves the barrier alone, and walks towards Giorno and co.
OOC: Shhh… i’m setting up plot. An I like how everyone is talking about the Colonel AI.
oh, wait Did I spoil the game?

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 11:03PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:00PM EDT
Quote

Captain Spark wrote:


Enhaced Elite Soldier: I shall explain then.
In the game “Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty” there was a Easter Egg, a joke that the developers decided to add as a result of the countless times the player had to activate the codec in-game. This Easter-egg is a non-sense conversation between Raiden (The player) and the A.I Colonel (An AI recreation of former FOXHOUND commander Roy Campbell). This bot seems to be malfunctioning, repeating non-sense phrases or gibberish such as “LA-LI-LE-LU-LO”. At one point, the portrait of the Colonel doesn’t appear, but a talking skull, turning Raiden to turn off the console.
Now, you should be now able to laugh.
Oh, but explaining the joke kills the joke.
Ha-Ha I guess.


I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old
days… What were you in your former life?

I need scissors 61!!

I do believe ive made many many references during the last 20 pages, probably because its my all-time favorite franchise

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 11:08PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:01PM EDT
Quote

Ken and Asura arrive at the shrine
you!
you!
I think we should go inside that shrine over there.
Sure, why not?
They both head into the shrine
Ah, just the two people we need!

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 11:15PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:14PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!