308,465 total conversations in 8,632 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

@sam
OOC:i just found this from earlier.

QUOTE; OOC: Lets not forget your taking on all of the Winds of Destruction, that’s four bosses working simultaneously. They all all very highly skilled in there fields and all equipped with HF weapons, not exactly a force to be underestimated.

OOC:
Medusa: highly skilled, not a force to be underestimated?

bitch please i single-handedly kicked all your asses and that little girls as well without even trying. by the way how is she?

May 01, 2013 at 06:01PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

@sam
OOC:i just found this from earlier.

QUOTE; OOC: Lets not forget your taking on all of the Winds of Destruction, that’s four bosses working simultaneously. They all all very highly skilled in there fields and all equipped with HF weapons, not exactly a force to be underestimated.

OOC:
Medusa: highly skilled, not a force to be underestimated?

bitch please i single-handedly kicked all your asses and that little girls as well without even trying. by the way how is she?

OOC: Remind me, who died from there head exploding?

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT

OOC: She’s currently been taken over by this… well, beast…. that is just ludicrously powerful and is pretty much trying to kill everything on the planet right now.

May 01, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT

OOC:
Vergil, Asura, Medusa…
It’s not like every character Rambo uses is unkillable / has god-like-powers / dislikes humans

Since we have Sam smiling at page 52, have some Sundowner too!

May 01, 2013 at 06:16PM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC: Remind me, who died from there head exploding?

OOC:
Medusa: just a temporary setback for me.

i’ve died 3 times now, so ive gotten quite used to it.

May 01, 2013 at 06:18PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC:
Vergil, Asura, Medusa…
It’s not like every character Rambo uses is unkillable / has god-like-powers / dislikes humans

OOC: If the worst come for the worst, I’m bringing out the hulk.

May 01, 2013 at 06:19PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: If the worst come for the worst, I’m bringing out the hulk.

OOC: Hulk is here already..but this hulk is called Venom and he got sliced into pieces, courtesy of Sam.

May 01, 2013 at 06:22PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Hulk is here already..but this hulk is called Venom and he got sliced into pieces, courtesy of Sam.

OOC: no, no i’m talking The Incredible Hulk.
you know? the one that can’t die?
I’m resorting to him as a last resort, though.

May 01, 2013 at 06:25PM EDT

OOC: I really don’t have any sort of last resorts, here… I mean, yes, the Order is very very large, but you saw for yourself how weak most of them are.

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:27PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:26PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC:
Vergil, Asura, Medusa…

Ooc: Look at who captain falcon is using and look at how silly captain falcon is. I stick to my characters abilities. Captain falcon is an orgy of different jjba characters. Za warudo, the vampire mask, and kenshiros hidden abilities, all in one. And thats excluding the actual characters he is using.

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:28PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:27PM EDT

My last resort is already in play….On a serious note though I have strictly stuck to the MG canon, the only changes I have made is bringing elements from different games into one, but apart from that the weapons and abilities of all my characters are strictly limited to they were given

May 01, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT

OOC: Speaking of Falcon extremelly over-the-top team (I mean seriously, WTF, Falcon with a stand is beyond OP)…I’m planning to do a huge event, the “finale” of the Balloon where everyone gets to face their respective “opposite sides” (Or just clones) with best/different powers, and where I get to post that video everyone is waiting.

May 01, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT

OOC: At least 4 of us are using characters with abilities that are amalgamations of stuff from different series.I mean, besides the good Captain, there’s MasterBurner whose character can use RTS abilities despite the overall theme being around the Space aspect from Homestuck, Flandre + that Black Beast thing (under Zarathh’s control), and even my character’s also got one of those stand things – which in itself is based on Chaos from Sonic Adventure, and his magic was drawn from a series of flash games! (Which I suppose earns points for obscurity compared to other things in the rp…)

May 01, 2013 at 06:32PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

Ooc: Look at who captain falcon is using and look at how silly captain falcon is. I stick to my characters abilities. Captain falcon is an orgy of different jjba characters. Za warudo, the vampire mask, and kenshiros hidden abilities, all in one. And thats excluding the actual characters he is using.

OOC: I do agree it’s quite silly, but Normal captain falcon would stand NO chance whatsoever against Kishin Asura, as evidenced in their first fight.
Can we get back to the fucking action already?

May 01, 2013 at 06:34PM EDT

OOC: WAIT, YOU ARE TELLING ME I’M THE ONLY ASSHOLE WITHOUT A SINGLE HOLY ARMAGGEDON CHARACTER?
That’s it, the Balloon event starts in 8 minutes

May 01, 2013 at 06:34PM EDT

OOC: I have been using my characters respective powers and abilities all through this, with the exception of the Black Beast. There was really no way for me to tell what it could and couldn’t do because it was just a piece of back story in BlazBlue… Therefore I had to come up with it’s own abilities. I have only used Flandre’s ability to destroy absolutely anything and everything once.

On a side note: If we keep arguing, then the plot goes nowhere which is very bad.

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:40PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT

OOC: Whoa whoa whoa, hold on! Even WITH OYH, my character is still pretty weak. The Order is pretty much the only reason he’s still alive right now, as he doesn’t know any healing spells or carry around, well, ANY items….

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT

A teleporter appears and deadpool steps out of it
Quick! everyone! inside!
All of my spare characters (Demi-god Asura, Giorno, Ken, etc.) Step inside the teleporter. the teleporter disappears.
The teleporter reappears
NOw you should be ready for the balloon event, Falcon.
The teleporter disappears
what the…

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:53PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:38PM EDT

Tardises:What just happened?
Granatir: I have no idea…

OOC:Go on, have a fourth wall breaker respond to Granatir in the same manner as a certain Medic :p

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT

I have absolutely NO clue… and what the hell is this “Balloon event” that guy was talking about?
OOC: ETA 1 minute for the video.
This is gonna be good…

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:43PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT

Tempestia:I don’t know. I think that guy was insane or something. leans forward in a stance meant for quick movement while holding her daggers at the ready. Because of her somewhat revealing robes, flesh becomes readily apparent

Pyralis blushes upon seeing this

Pyralis:(I wonder how old she is? Because she’s damn fine.)

May 01, 2013 at 06:45PM EDT

OOC: I already made a joke about the ultimate attack of Reimu going to rustle everyone’s jimmies. It literally destroys Gods in a second, and has no way of being interrupted, broken, or beat unless if she imposes a time limit “just for fun”. But again, it’s the last spellcard I will use out of the 15 remaining.

Yukari on the other hand… well, she doesn’t usually mess with reality anyways despite possessing an omnipotent power, so I am keeping her in character.

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:49PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:48PM EDT

OOC: I know full well how powerful Fantasy Heaven is. It’s her Last Word, after all – Not to mention it’s round ending nature in 12.3… I don’t think even Whirlpool spam to reduce the effectiveness of her magic would really weaken it much, no matter how many she’s hit by before using it!

Ignis looks over the Warmaster Rocket Hammer

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:50PM EDT

OOC:
how the hell did he hear that? I was in an entire different universe! beh, might as well go there.
BIC:
Deadpool activates the teleporter, and heads back to the universe where everything is taking place
you.
Points to Noctan
How the hell are you able to hear thing that aren’t even in your own dimension?
and sparky boy, where the hell is that video?

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 06:57PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 06:56PM EDT

Noctan: I don’t know…

Solarian: Maybe it’s something to do with knowledge of the spell Warp despite being dark elemental?

Pitchurn: That would make sense, though I wasn’t really keeping much of an ear out.

(OOC: I really forgot he wasn’t in the area :p. I’m just improvising an explanation)

May 01, 2013 at 06:58PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Tempestia:I don’t know. I think that guy was insane or something. leans forward in a stance meant for quick movement while holding her daggers at the ready. Because of her somewhat revealing robes, flesh becomes readily apparent

Pyralis blushes upon seeing this

Pyralis:(I wonder how old she is? Because she’s damn fine.)

17…
May 01, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT

OOC: I really haven’t decided an age for her yet. She’s not yet 18, though, as I mentioned in her bio that she’s still technically growing… Any ideas? (Within reason, of course)

May 01, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT

Notices the teleporter and all the 4th wall characters
If this going to get as silly as I think it will, that would be amazing.
Notices Deadpool
I really think this is going to get silly fast.

May 01, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT

OOC: Guys, I have to take a shitload of pictures to take, patience please. It will be…
(Sunglasses)
Worth the wait.

May 01, 2013 at 07:08PM EDT

OOC: Considering you’re using gmod, which is a mod of something from Valve, I believe you mean….

sunglasses

Worth the weight.

Aeromancer #2:YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Every other mage stares

Aeromancer #2:I have no idea why I just did that.

May 01, 2013 at 07:10PM EDT

OOC: Is your character in the area or not? Because I need to know so I can have a mage reply or if your character is.

OOC: I’m pretty sure that my character is with you guys.

May 01, 2013 at 07:12PM EDT

@Reimu and Yukari,
The Black Beast roars once again and starts to generate black and red lightning around it. After a few moments, a pulse of darkness flies from the center of the beast and vaporizes all of it’s surroundings in the city in a flash, ending the Double Black Death Butterfly spell.

One of the heads turns towards Reimu and opens its maw, firing a huge bright red laser at her. The laser was strong enough to actually melt through part of a sky scraper just by getting brushed up against it.

@Sam,

Hakumen: The Dark One has surfaced, Samuel… It has devoured the souls of nearly a fourth of this world’s population now… It did not happen this fast the last time we fought. It shall know the cleansing fires of destruction that my blade offers. If you truly do know a way to incapacitate The Black Beast… I shall honor your wish and hold myself back.
Hakumen makes his way up to the open canopy of Outer Haven and draws Ōkami, a blunt tipped nodachi as tall as he is from the sheath on his back. He turns Ōkami horizontally and drums his fingers on the hilt of the sword, looking out at the Black Beast.
Hakumen: We meet again, Dark One… Your end shall be swift.
He runs and jumps off the edge of the side of the submarine, using his ki to keep him standing on the water. He sprints over the water and towards the Beast at a high speed, sword drawn.

The Black Beast turns one of its heads towards Outer Haven, seeing that the incoming fire is coming from there. Upon opening it’s mouth, a massive red laser shoots out of it and right at the rail gun and the gekko units. The impact of the laser with Outer Haven is enough to shake it violently and vaporize the gekkos.

Meanwhile in a discreet location…

Hazama: Exactly as planned…

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 07:32PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 07:14PM EDT

Tsunarmin:So….Meredith, was it?…What are you talking about with things getting ‘silly’?

(OOC: Yes, I had to check back some pages to recall what it was ;p)

EDIT: v YOU’RE TOO SLOW! I already made that exact joke – and even took it a step further by getting an aeromancer involved.

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Guys, I have to take a shitload of pictures to take, patience please. It will be…
(Sunglasses)
Worth the wait.

OOC: dont you mean “worth the weight”

May 01, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT

OOC: Since most others have a fourth wall breaker…

Suddenly another mage Warps to the area. This one seems a bit… off mentally, though.

‘Insane’ mage:My senses told me that something important was happening here! Some sort of battle involving the archmages.

Solarian:*facepalm*Oh god not the insane one… How did he even find us?

(OOC: Yep, I introduced another mage for the sole purpose of joining in the fourth-wall-breaking fun. That’s why he’s using a darker grey than the lumimancer and Solarian – it’s easier for you to read.)

May 01, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT

Tsunarmin:So….Meredith, was it?…What are you talking about with things getting ‘silly’?

(OOC: Yes, I had to check back some pages to recall what it was ;p)

EDIT: v YOU’RE TOO SLOW! I already made that exact joke – and even took it a step further by getting an aeromancer involved.

If I had my Golden Laptop, I could show you what I meant, since that was how I kept track of what everyone was doing.
But I don’t and I don’t remember the original name for it, so I can’t re-spawn it…
Let’s just say, things may get less depressing, and more light-hearted.

May 01, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT

In regards to the “Insane” Mage and Deadpool
Girls, girls, you’re both pretty!
Now listen, did you all notice that large laser-beam of death? That’s the Black Beast we’ve gotta subdue. Now, I’m not sure what to do with Kishin Asura here so…
Any ideas?

May 01, 2013 at 07:27PM EDT

‘insane’ mage: I guess the breaking keeps hapening, then.

Tardises:(Who exactly is this guy?)

The glyph from the temple with circles and curved lines appears underneath the newcomer, it is purple

‘insane’ mage: I’m here to smash the fourth wall, Tahrdan. Also, I have enough fig magic to read the minds of anyone who is near that wall.

Tsunarmin: You’re just making stuff up at this point.

(OOC: He’s not completely making stuff up. fig is the element of the mind. )

Ignis: .Oh, right, that beast. That was the reason 6 of us are even here…

Tardises:Why don’t we try and convince this madness thing here to fight that thing?

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 07:30PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 07:29PM EDT

asura decides to take of into the air and head towards were outer heaven is. the madness abomination still growing bigger.

May 01, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT

‘insane’ mage: I guess the breaking keeps hapening, then.

Tardises:(Who exactly is this guy?)

The glyph from the temple with circles and curved lines appears underneath the newcomer, it is purple

‘insane’ mage: I’m here to smash the fourth wall, Tahrdan. Also, I have enough fig magic to read the minds of anyone who is near that wall.

Tsunarmin: You’re just making stuff up at this point.

(OOC: He’s not completely making stuff up. fig is the element of the mind. )

Ignis: .Oh, right, that beast. That was the reason 6 of us are even here…

Tardises:Why don’t we try and convince this madness thing here to fight that thing?

I could try using the “Traitor” God Power, since I’m sure that if I tried to use a certain spider-lady’s form of persuasion, it would not work.
I’m only 170 years old you know.

May 01, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT

Okay. Listen. If we don’t get this plot back on track, i’m pressing this big red button!
Deadpool pulls out a button that says Reset on it
guh. Might as well go after Asura.
Falcon runs after Asura.

Last edited May 01, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT
May 01, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!