Forums / Just For Fun

327,737 total conversations in 8,674 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC: Thanks, Zar. And Falcon isn’t really given all too much of a personality, so his personality is sorta like my own.
@Spark: I like your kind of comedy. I’m taking that as non-canon.
AND I PROMISE: LAST ZA WARUDO.
Also, i’m popping out soon.

BIC:
As Falcon regenerates his body after the ASU attacked, he starts to speak.
That was good….. really good….. but not good enough! I want us to fight… undisturbed. za warudo.
In a flash, Blood Falcon and Captain Falcon are in the middle of a dense forest. There are trees surrounding the two. Falcon is fully regenerated.
Now, I want to see if you aren’t just a half-assed clone of myself. Your move.
Contacts Assault
I might just need some help here against blood falcon.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 11:53PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 11:48PM EDT

@Reimu and Yukari,

Flandre doesn’t even acknowledge the entrance of the two. She continues to sit there, staring and devoid of any life. The inky black skin is steadily creeping up the top of her neck, making its way to her head ever so slowly. She’s really trying her hardest to keep the darkness back, but it won’t stop creeping up her entire body… It continues to slowly make its way up to the base of her head.

OOC: I would prefer not much happen to her inside of herself until Sam and Tardises get back.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 12:12AM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 11:50PM EDT

(codec)

Finally you call! Damn it, we have a shitload of things to talk dude! You missed like..the whole party!
Backup? Holy, is that Blood Falcon I hear? Give me 5 minutes and I will be there with the whoooole pack!

Blood Falcon looks around the forest, he laughs a bit.

To be fair, this whole Stop the time thing is something a pussy would do. Pussysayswhat? Za waruddity? HAHA! YOU ARE PATHETIC CAPTAIN! After I kill ya, I will use your skull as my personal toilet! I don’t need four arms, I don’t need time stopping, I don’t need a lot of chinese gibberish and atatata, I just need one thing.
His left fists starts to emit a red light
YOUR FACE, MY FISTS. DO THE MATH, PUNK! BLOOOOOOD
He jumps towards Captain Falcon.
PUNCHHH!

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 12:02AM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 12:02AM EDT

OOC:
@ Medic
Two things…
one, how are these for General Zombie (forgot his name) and Blitz?
Zombie:

Blitz:

Another thing… how many blimps are there? Plus, if there are more than one, are the leaders all in the same blimp, or in separate ones? I would prefer separate ones, that way there is a boss fight for each instead of one huge battle. Makes things more exciting!
@ Spark
When are Skull and Whiskers getting here? I need help before the blimps arrive!

May 04, 2013 at 01:02AM EDT

OOC: I would have been back a little sooner but the internet died on me briefly. On a wired connection. How is that even possible. Also, Spark, I’m possibly the fairest becasue I need to use multiple characters at once just to even attempt to break even.

Tardises is the only one who finds anything about who they’re facing even remotely familiar, and that’s only because he saw her literally one time.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 08:07AM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 08:06AM EDT

so far inside the metal gear hanger, asura has destroyed 14 metal gears. although they put up heavy resistance and put a lot of firepower onto the kishin, their attacks do very little to slow down the kishin due to the black blood that is constantly regenerating his wounds and making his body resiliant to their weapons. the kishin continues blasting them with madness wavelength blasts, tearing off their limbs and consuming them, and tossing them around like rag-dolls. to asura, its like a child playing with toys.

he grabs a hold onto two metal gears with his hands by their heads. they launch missiles from their backs at asura in order to escape. the kishin quickly twists the head of one of the metal gears, tearing it off from the neck. the metal gear drops onto the ground lifeless. meanwhile he grabs the other metal gear he already has with the other hand, and pries open the rays mouth to expose its weak point. once opened he unleashes a madness wavelength blast from his mouth that rips through its mouth and goes through its entire body. the ray is no more as he picks up its remains and tosses them at another ray who was trying to outflank him with two rays approaching from different sides.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. THIS IS AMAZING, I NEVER HAD THIS MUCH FUN IN MY ENTIRE EXCISTANCE!!!!!! LETS PLAY SOME MORE LITTLE INSECTS.

he then proceeds to charge two more rays that begin pelting him with machine gun fire

May 04, 2013 at 08:28AM EDT

@Asura,
When damaged the Rays quickly retreat for repairs

They continue lining up to attack, utilizing there full armory of weapons, in that moment, 4 simultaneously launch cluster missiles completely foddering Asura in shrapnel. After that all 4 activate there in built street fighter program and enter CQC with Asura delivering high kicks and barges with tremendous strength and force
These Rays are the latest generation, on top of that they are Desperado’s own modified force which have had there weaponry upgraded, then upon that they are all driven by the AI, GW, making them VERY agile and VERY strong
(OOC: This is there actual appearance other than the standard Ray you see in other pictures used)

While this fight has been taking place the Atrium has had its oxygen supply laced with a whole new strand of the FOXDIE retrovirus specially engineered for Asura. By now FOXDIE has already begun to combine with the host DNA

The FOXDIE virus enters macrophages in the target’s bloodstream, then uses enzymes to attach to a DNA sequence that it has been “programmed” to recognize. Once the virus is attached to the DNA, the macrophage starts to produce the cytokine TNF (tumor necrosis factor) epsilon. The TNF-epsilon is carried along with the blood, to the heart, where it binds to the TNF receptors, causing the myocardial cells to die. This programmed cell death is called apoptosis, which leads to the victim suffering a heart attack. Natural heart attacks occur when the heart cells die from lack of oxygen and sugar, usually caused by a blocked coronary artery.

@Flandre,
Mantis is no where to be seen and Sam is still monotoned from his mental state
Don’t worry about being late you two….
Sam begins walking towards Flandre
Flandre….Ive finally found you….oh god what is that…darkness?…
Although he has a guilt clouded mind he still is still on the ball, he is halfway across the room when
C’mon Flandre its time to get you ho-AGGGH!!

Psycho Mantis: Its burning Sam! the fires burning me!!
Seeing as in this realm peoples minds are reflected through there actions the true psycho comes out of Mantis, he stabs Sam in the shoulder from behind
Aaaaaaggghh! we are so damn close!! now this!!!
Sam turns around and punches Mantis, they both end up getting into quite a chaotic fight, stabbing each other with blood flying about the room
Why now of all times!!!

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 09:25AM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 09:22AM EDT

@sam
Vergil finally reappears back into the room were sam and the others are. he managed to get back into the ship before it went into lockdown.

so it seems the kishin is having some fun inside the ship destroying your precious rays. you people realize that wont stop him from destroying this ship from the inside right?

well, anyway whats the situation on the black beast?

@rays
asura continues to destroy the gears one at a time, he gets blasted by missiles, lasers and bullets. however, as he is fighting he pauses to feel a small tingling feeling inside his body

hmm, what this sensation i am feeling? never felt anything like it before. he must have something up his sleeves.

asura continues to battle the gears, dodging attacks, blasting foes apart with his madness wavelengths, and using his gargantuan fists to crush their bodies and heads.

May 04, 2013 at 09:51AM EDT

@Sam,

She begins to whisper softly, but everyone in the room can hear it because of it being her voice, it is amplified in her own mind.

S̷-͡Sam͟.̀.̷.͞.

As she says his name, the shade overtakes her faster, but then stops as soon as she finishes. She continues to stare with empty clouded eyes at what’s going on before her… She’s blind. She’s deaf… She’s dead to what is going on around her… Except for Sam. Just an empty, lifeless shell of what she once was… Being overtaken.

S̵͜t̴̵͠o̕p̵̕͟.̀..̡̕

@Reimu and Yukari,

The two would know (if they’ve ever seen it) that this is the basement room that Flandre is kept in at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. The only part different is that it has no furnishings other than a carpet and a mirror taking up the back wall.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 11:05AM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 11:01AM EDT

ooc: hey guys, im going to be heading off for most of the day, wont be on for some time. try and hold off on any posts that relate to me directly till i get back. that meas u sam.

May 04, 2013 at 11:27AM EDT

His nose healed (somewhat), Snively makes his way to the Captain’s Room. The Egg Robo sees Snively and salutes.

Snively: Well? Did you find out what’s going on down there?

Egg Robo: Yes, sir.

The Egg Robo debriefs Snively of the situation.

Snively: I see… so perhaps I underestimated this “Black Beast” after all…

Egg Robo: Also, we have decoded the previously unknown message, though we are unable to determine from who it was sent.

Snively: What did it say.

Egg Robo:

“Dear head of the Snively Empire,

“It has come to my attention that certain events have occurred which have rendered your fleet significantly less powerful than before. If I may, I believe I can offer a solution to this problem if you will only allow me a few minutes of your time to meet up with you and discuss a possible alliance. Please show up at the coordinates listed below.

“Sincerely,

“A concerned friend”

Egg Robo: What are your orders, sir?

Snively: Dispatch a squad of Shadowbots to apprehend whoever sent this message and bring him to me.

Egg Robo: Yes, sir.

Snively smirks at the fool who thought he could deal with Snively on equal terms.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 11:29AM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 11:27AM EDT

@Asura,
No Rays are killed, they simply dodge the attacks or block them using there CQC program, 4 of these Rays simultaneously attacking leaves no time for madness wavelengths, its a stalemate. in the distance most the Rays have been bought back up from the maintenance bay, repaired

By now FOXDIE has firmly established itself throughout Asura’s body

@Flandr,
The whirlpool hits Mantis but he is quick to get back up and continue attacking Sam, by this point both have lost most of there sanity and are relentlessly attacking each other like rabid animals fueled by there bad memories of there past, Sam as a mercenary mercilessly killing people around the globe for money and Mantis from the horrors that hes seen in the minds of serial killers when he worked as a CIA mind reader
Psycho Mantis: Die!!! now c’mon! give in!!
Mantis stabs Sam again and Sam punches him in the face so hard that he gets knocked back into the mirror on the wall, Mantis then grabs a broken shard and begins slashing for Sam, luckily he hops backwards and grabs his hand grasping the shard in mid flight quickly delivering a few knees to the abdomen
Psycho Mantis: rrrrraaaAAAGGGH!!!
Mantis rushes forward kicking Sam in the stomach, whilst he is winded he takes the opportunity to begin strangling him
Get off me your cretin!!!
Sam bashes him in the side of the head and gets back to his feet, without a moments pause he charges him again and the fight continues, its quite a vivid sight

@Vergil,
Sundowner: We haven’t heard anythin’ for too long now! im gonna get out there!
Monsoon: We aren’t emerging anytime soon, we are to stay down here
Mistral: Besides we have other issues
Sundowner: Huh?
Mistral: The atrium has been breached by Asura, he has been combating the Rays stationed there for some time now, although he has been infected with a unique strand of FOXDIE he fights on, although I doubt he has very long left
Sundowner: How’d he brake into a like 2 meter thick armored submarine submerged 200 feet underwater
Mistral shrugs
Mistral: Haven is protected by armored plates thick enough to stop shots from a 16 inch (406.4mm) naval gun I have no idea

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 12:22PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 12:21PM EDT

Tardises draws his sword – Due to the nature of what’s currently happening, it’s as it was before the upgrades happened.

Tardises: I said stop it! He starts spamming Whirlpool on Psycho Mantis. It is in fact more powerful than his single target spells usually are because he simply never tried to channel single target spells through his sword before, which is what ht’es doing right now.

Ignis: He’s right. If we’re going to get out of here, we need to cooperate.

Ignis gets out an elemancer’s hammer, as he hadn’t become particularly familiar with the Warmaster Rocket Hammer yet, and prepaers to cast Wildfire, which would reduce physical attack power upon hitting

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 12:33PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 12:33PM EDT

@Sam and Tardises,

Suddenly, chains burst from the walls and floor. They quickly begin to tie up Psycho Mantis, Sam, and all the mages pulling them away from each other back up against the walls. The chains are nearly unbreakable… As Flandre does this, the inky black covering her entire body rockets up to the bottom of her chin very quickly. You are all restrained. You cannot do anything except speak.

P̧l̨͟e̡a͜͠s̴҉e͡.̴.͠. ̸̸Don͠’t̕҉.̶͏..̧̨ S҉̸͝t̨̛͝o̸͘p̸ ̢͝t͏̸͏h̸e ̢͜fi̢͟g̷h͢t҉̶i͟ǹ̀́g̨҉́..̸̵.͟҉ ́Y͘ó͜u̴’͡r̛͠e͏̕͟ h̷e͏̵͜l̕̕͠p̸͘͟i͝n̡g ͠it̷̸ ̕g҉̡͝r̢o̡̨w̶͢.̧̀͠.͠. I̵̷t̴͟’s̴͞ e̴̢a̡̢͠t͡i̧͝n͡g҉ ̶͟͝m̷̀͞e͟.̛.̕͡.͡

Flandre sounds extremely weakened from what all she has been put through, and what she is currently putting herself though. Restraining the people in her mind, keeping a mental link with Sarah, trying in all her will to stop the inky blackness of The Black Beast from overtaking her mind and soul… She is almost done for if no one does anything, and all this mindless violence keeps happening.

May 04, 2013 at 12:45PM EDT

@Sam and everyone near Flandre

???: Excuse me gentlemen, I’ve lost track of a little friend of mine. His name is Max, he is a hyperkinetic rabbity thing and he likes to say random spanish words. Have you seen him?
Out of nowhere, a anthropomorphic Irish Wolfhound walks towards the group, he has a blue suit, one heck of a fedora and a blue tie also. He looks around, only to see quite a messed up fight. After staring for a few seconds at the blood stains around the place, he walks towards Flandre’ direction.

???: Great day in the morning, I wonder where is he. Well, a detective’s job must be done somehow.

@Flandre
This dog is actually a Nothingness’ manifestation. As she is trapped inside Van’s curse, part of her power unwillingly takes the form of Sam, probably one of her favourite cartoon characters. You can obviously sense Sam’ presence.

MEANWHILE, CLOSE TO THE SNIVELY EMPIRE

Mister Foster: Holy! Skull-face called! He says he needs my demolitions talent in something called Equestria.
Cheston: Great gods! But we still have to help Snively and deliver these SWATbots once for all! Wait, does this means…

Despite fighting to a point where killing was an option, the gorilla and the masked man managed to become very good friends. And now, both of them know that their paths are different, one of them stays, one of them goes. A last handshake as the sun shines, this could be the last time they see each other.

Cheston: Don’t let those vampires bite your neck!
Mister Foster: Don’t let those hunters stab you to death! Hey, I said hunter! You are no longer scared?
Cheston: No my friend, I’m not. Kill ‘em all and prepare.
Mister Foster: Prepare for what?
Cheston: Prepare your ass becouse after the Balloon Master is gone, I’m going to crush your cards in Poker.

After arriving to a huge metal door, the SWATbots and Cheston leave the ship and salute Foster, who is now heading to Equestria.

@Mark
MEANWHILE, IN EQUESTRIA.
A small portal opens, huge amount of gravity bikes, cars, and a four-armed thing.

WHISKER SAYSBRING IT VAMPIRE-MEN!”

@Asura
You would start to sense Van’s chaotic presence as he gets closer to Outer Haven.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 12:55PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 12:52PM EDT

This moment of peaceful solstice brings back Sams focus whilst Mantis just remains pinned to the wall writhing around and screeching but then eventually he stops and too comes back to his senses after a few minutes
Flandre I hear you, im sorry, please im so close, look how far I have come to save you from this thing, now I can finally get you out just let me down, quick

May 04, 2013 at 12:54PM EDT

???: No buddy, you are not hearing her, or save her. I don’t want to alarm you but I think you are having a psychotic break. Let the man with the “license to maim” work
He keeps walking towards.

May 04, 2013 at 12:59PM EDT

After doing some stuff “off-screen” so to speak, I finally have a means of observing what is going on with everyone
Hmm, well, this is troubling, I can’t accept loosing Flandre or Sam, or really anyone. Perhaps I could cast “Ceasefire” and see what’s going on over there.
Oh wait, that thing made it so that I can’t manipulate reality, right?
Hmmm, well then waiting is all I can do for now…

May 04, 2013 at 01:11PM EDT

???: Now I wonder where is this Black Beast, and Max also. The place could easily be one of those anime conventions those horse-lover teenagers love so much.
He scratches his head
Hurm..To the left!

May 04, 2013 at 01:22PM EDT

@Sam (the human) and Tardises,

The chains immediately break, letting them down onto their feet.

@???,

Flandre sesnes Sarah’s presence in the room.

She turns her head to face Sam (the cyborg)

N͞-̀N̢͘o̡! ҉͟H̷̛-͜H̨el͜p̷̨ ́̕m̴̵e͝,S̕͡a̵҉m̡!̵

She then turns her head to Sam (the dog)

S̴̵͠a̶̵ŗ̵͟ą̵̡h͜͞!̸͟ ̶I͝t’̴s̵͟͞ ̵͘j̸u̶̧̡s̕t̸͝ ̀͢V̵͜a͜n͟͝’͟s̷̵͜ t͡ŕ̴͡ap!̨͘͢ ̛Ṕ̛l̨͠ȩ̶a̢s͘ę,̸̵ ̧҉d̛͠o̵͢ǹ͡’t͝ d͡͝o̕͟ ̶t̀͟͜h͝i̛͜͜s̡̀!͏̡ ̡͏Y̷̨̛ǫ́͜u̕’̵r͞e͢͜ ͜j̢͜ųs̡͞t̛͘ ̛a͢ ̴͟l̴i̵t̡̨̧t̡l̡̢e̶̕ ́҉gi̴rl̴͝,̧͡ ̷́͝à͠ń̨d̢͠ ͢s͜͢o҉҉ a͡m͢͞ I͢͠!͡͡͠

Flandre is still sitting in the middle of the room, unable to move any parts of her body except her head.

OOC:
@Masterburner,

The Azure Grimoire is currently turned off. Reality altering can be done.

May 04, 2013 at 01:33PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Sam (the human) and Tardises,

The chains immediately break, letting them down onto their feet.

@???,

Flandre sesnes Sarah’s presence in the room.

She turns her head to face Sam (the cyborg)

N͞-̀N̢͘o̡! ҉͟H̷̛-͜H̨el͜p̷̨ ́̕m̴̵e͝,S̕͡a̵҉m̡!̵

She then turns her head to Sam (the dog)

S̴̵͠a̶̵ŗ̵͟ą̵̡h͜͞!̸͟ ̶I͝t’̴s̵͟͞ ̵͘j̸u̶̧̡s̕t̸͝ ̀͢V̵͜a͜n͟͝’͟s̷̵͜ t͡ŕ̴͡ap!̨͘͢ ̛Ṕ̛l̨͠ȩ̶a̢s͘ę,̸̵ ̧҉d̛͠o̵͢ǹ͡’t͝ d͡͝o̕͟ ̶t̀͟͜h͝i̛͜͜s̡̀!͏̡ ̡͏Y̷̨̛ǫ́͜u̕’̵r͞e͢͜ ͜j̢͜ųs̡͞t̛͘ ̛a͢ ̴͟l̴i̵t̡̨̧t̡l̡̢e̶̕ ́҉gi̴rl̴͝,̧͡ ̷́͝à͠ń̨d̢͠ ͢s͜͢o҉҉ a͡m͢͞ I͢͠!͡͡͠

Flandre is still sitting in the middle of the room, unable to move any parts of her body except her head.

OOC:
@Masterburner,

The Azure Grimoire is currently turned off. Reality altering can be done.

(OOC: Awww yeaaaah.)
BIC:
Hmm, well, never know if you don’t try, right?
Teleports to Tardises’ location and immediately casts an improved version of the “Ceasefire” God Power
Alright, we’ve got ten minutes of no fighting ,so I’m going to ask one thing:
How do you plan on dealing with Flandre?

May 04, 2013 at 01:46PM EDT

Sam: You crack me up little body. But you are having quite a lot of trouble with this wild black animal of yours, so me and Max came here to help you.

Notices Sam’s chains breaking into pieces
Ahh…Fuzznuggets..

@MasterBurner
You are teleported instantly to space…and you see man sitting in a floatting chair.
Finally I found you…My name is Admi..and as you can see..I am your anti-one

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 01:50PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 01:49PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Sam: You crack me up little body. But you are having quite a lot of trouble with this wild black animal of yours, so me and Max came here to help you.

Notices Sam’s chains breaking into pieces
Ahh…Fuzznuggets..

@MasterBurner
You are teleported instantly to space…and you see man sitting in a floatting chair.
Finally I found you…My name is Admi..and as you can see..I am your anti-one

@Admi
Oh, why hi there. Yeah I know, what took you so long?
Anyway, I’m not really a fan of fighting, so I propose something else:
A simple game of chance.
Pulls out a coin
Now, this won’t work in space because of there being no gravity, but it’s quite simple: the loser must leave and never return.
So, how about it?

May 04, 2013 at 01:53PM EDT

@Sam,
I have no time to deal with you right now…

Sam makes his way over to Flandre and kneels down next to her
Here I am, tell me how I can help Flandre? How do I get you out of this??

May 04, 2013 at 01:55PM EDT

@MasterBurner
I propose another game…
Cards appear in Admi’ hand.
Mindless apes fight, us, the gods of the gods solve out problems in a less-chaotic game..
A little game of poker, shall we?

@Jetstream
Sam would follow Sam…(Yo dwag)

Sam: Yes Flandre, this little over-the-top aggresive beast needs to be tamed. But how?

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 02:03PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 02:00PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

@MasterBurner
I propose another game…
Cards appear in Admi’ hand.
Mindless apes fight, us, the gods of the gods solve out problems in a less-chaotic game..
A little game of poker, shall we?

@Jetstream
Sam would follow Sam…(Yo dwag)

Sam: Yes Flandre, this little over-the-top aggresive beast needs to be tamed. But how?

@Admi
I can’t even play poker, I don’t know and I don’t plan to, playing poker is not allowed for my kind until we reach 210 years of age.
But, I’m all for a game of cards, so how about Mile Bornes?
Or checkers, checkers are fun.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 02:05PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 02:04PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

(codec)

Finally you call! Damn it, we have a shitload of things to talk dude! You missed like..the whole party!
Backup? Holy, is that Blood Falcon I hear? Give me 5 minutes and I will be there with the whoooole pack!

Blood Falcon looks around the forest, he laughs a bit.

To be fair, this whole Stop the time thing is something a pussy would do. Pussysayswhat? Za waruddity? HAHA! YOU ARE PATHETIC CAPTAIN! After I kill ya, I will use your skull as my personal toilet! I don’t need four arms, I don’t need time stopping, I don’t need a lot of chinese gibberish and atatata, I just need one thing.
His left fists starts to emit a red light
YOUR FACE, MY FISTS. DO THE MATH, PUNK! BLOOOOOOD
He jumps towards Captain Falcon.
PUNCHHH!

Falcon swiftly jumps up and knees Blood Falcon in the face, giving off a small electric spark. Blood falcon flies back, smashing into a nearby tree.
Come on! Show me ya moves!
Falcon jumps up into the air
FALCON KICK!
Falcon’s flaming foot lands straight on Blood Falcon’s head, knocking it into the tree which Blood Falcon was up against. Falcon lands directly on his feet
still just a no-good, two-bit copy.
Contacts Assault
hurry up! I don’t have all day here!

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 02:16PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 02:15PM EDT

@Jetstream Sam,

A single tear streams down her face.

Ỳ̛ò͜u̵̡ ̴h͏̡a͏͠v̨͠e̵̕ ̡̕͘t̵̢o͟ ̕͟f͠rȩ̛̛e͘ my̨͝ ͘ḿi̢n͏͞͏d ̧҉a̵͞n̷͜҉d͡ ̷̡͢s͜͞o̸͝ư̷͢l͟ ̛įf̛͡ ͘yo͏u̢ ̨҉̡w͟a͡nt ̕t̵o̧͢͞ ̸́͝free ̡̀m̀͟ę̷͟.͟͞͡.̷.͏̛ S̸͝͝ţ̀̕o͡p̢ ̕it̢͝͞ ҉fr͢ó̷̸m̴̕ ͟͝e͢a͘͠t̨͘i̶̧n̴͟͞g̶͘͜ ̶m͟ý ̕͟͝e͏̡s͟͢͠s͠͏e̶̕n̕͢͏c̡e͡.́.͞. ̵̀M̀͘y̡͘͞ s̢o̡͠ul͘͠.̵͞..͏ ̀T̢̛͝a̵̧k̸͢ę͠ ̧̀̀of̷f̡ ̸t̷h̕e̢͠͡ ҉A҉͞͡z͢u͘҉r̷̷e ̕Ǵ͘r͜i̛m̸o̕įr͡e̶.͝.̵́͞.̨́͘

@Sam,

She turns her head to Sam.

I͟҉̶f͘ ̴̷̷y͢ơ̸u̢͜ k̀ì̶͞l͟l̴ ̵͏͠m̢҉e̡ ̷̛he̸͡r͘͡e,͟͝ ͞t͏h̵e̡͞ ̕͡b҉͘͏é̵a̴s̀͝t ́w͢i̛͏l͝͝l͝ ̀n͠͏e҉͟͟v͜e̢̡ŗ ҉́b̨e͏̷ ̷t̡a̶̡̛ḿe̶̷͡d̷̕͝.̧.͟.̸̢

@Tardises,

She then turns her head to Tardises.

I͏͘’͞m̸͠ Fĺ̶͟a͡n̴d̷̷́re̷҉́ ̵Sc̨̛a̸͘r̶ļ̸ȩt͞, ͢͞͞a ̵v̀͏a͡m̧p͟i̶͜r̡͢é.̧͢͠.̵.̶̢ T̷̡h͜͝͞e ҉̡cor̨̕͞e ̸o҉́f̡ ́͘͝t͘͢h͏̛į̸s͢͝ ̛b̴͝e͘͢͞ast͏.̀.̶͠.͟͏͡ ͟҉҉T̨͜͞r̶̡͟a̴p͢p͜ed̶͘͠.̵

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 02:19PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Jetstream Sam,

A single tear streams down her face.

Ỳ̛ò͜u̵̡ ̴h͏̡a͏͠v̨͠e̵̕ ̡̕͘t̵̢o͟ ̕͟f͠rȩ̛̛e͘ my̨͝ ͘ḿi̢n͏͞͏d ̧҉a̵͞n̷͜҉d͡ ̷̡͢s͜͞o̸͝ư̷͢l͟ ̛įf̛͡ ͘yo͏u̢ ̨҉̡w͟a͡nt ̕t̵o̧͢͞ ̸́͝free ̡̀m̀͟ę̷͟.͟͞͡.̷.͏̛ S̸͝͝ţ̀̕o͡p̢ ̕it̢͝͞ ҉fr͢ó̷̸m̴̕ ͟͝e͢a͘͠t̨͘i̶̧n̴͟͞g̶͘͜ ̶m͟ý ̕͟͝e͏̡s͟͢͠s͠͏e̶̕n̕͢͏c̡e͡.́.͞. ̵̀M̀͘y̡͘͞ s̢o̡͠ul͘͠.̵͞..͏ ̀T̢̛͝a̵̧k̸͢ę͠ ̧̀̀of̷f̡ ̸t̷h̕e̢͠͡ ҉A҉͞͡z͢u͘҉r̷̷e ̕Ǵ͘r͜i̛m̸o̕įr͡e̶.͝.̵́͞.̨́͘

@Sam,

She turns her head to Sam.

I͟҉̶f͘ ̴̷̷y͢ơ̸u̢͜ k̀ì̶͞l͟l̴ ̵͏͠m̢҉e̡ ̷̛he̸͡r͘͡e,͟͝ ͞t͏h̵e̡͞ ̕͡b҉͘͏é̵a̴s̀͝t ́w͢i̛͏l͝͝l͝ ̀n͠͏e҉͟͟v͜e̢̡ŗ ҉́b̨e͏̷ ̷t̡a̶̡̛ḿe̶̷͡d̷̕͝.̧.͟.̸̢

@Tardises,

She then turns her head to Tardises.

I͏͘’͞m̸͠ Fĺ̶͟a͡n̴d̷̷́re̷҉́ ̵Sc̨̛a̸͘r̶ļ̸ȩt͞, ͢͞͞a ̵v̀͏a͡m̧p͟i̶͜r̡͢é.̧͢͠.̵.̶̢ T̷̡h͜͝͞e ҉̡cor̨̕͞e ̸o҉́f̡ ́͘͝t͘͢h͏̛į̸s͢͝ ̛b̴͝e͘͢͞ast͏.̀.̶͠.͟͏͡ ͟҉҉T̨͜͞r̶̡͟a̴p͢p͜ed̶͘͠.̵

Sam wipes away the tear
Remove it?…..
Sam is under quite some pressure from the small amount of time she has left
Ill do what I have to Flandre! whatever it takes…..

Ill make up for this I swear
He raises the sword above her arm
In thought
This is the only way I know and there isn’t much time, but is this even the right way to do it?
He hesitates for the moment and lowers the sword
Reimu! I need some help here quickly

May 04, 2013 at 02:30PM EDT

Solarian:I will destroy you if I have no choice.

Tardises: To Solarian I don’t think she means to cause such destruction. She did say ‘trapped’… To FlandreI’ll… actually use my real name here, just to try and help put you at ease a bit. My name is Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis. I am an aquamancer, meaning I use water magic. Feel free to call me ‘Tardises’ though. I actually prefer that.

Solarian: I meant as a last resort…

Tsunarmin: She’s clearly scared, and doesn’t look threatning. Why’d you have to go say such a thing like that, eh?

Pitchurn: I can see your logic, but still, that could have made things worse…

Tempestia: Is your age making you a bit detached from emotions, Solarian?

Pyralis: I don’t know what to make of this…

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 02:38PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 02:31PM EDT

Reimu is reading the rather cryptic instructions, but has finished laying things around the floor like it is marked

Just one second…

She runs around and touches each of the objects, filling them with her energy, and they begin floating, and producing a mist like aura that fills the room

Okay… this is stalling the infection takeover process and will reverse it as soon as the source is gone. You need to remove the Grimoir….

Reimu walks up to it

“It also says you shouldn’t touch it. And that you may have to sever the limb to remove the device. We don’t have a Surgeon with us, nor do I know one who can work with Rock.”

Reimu stops before touching the device itself

…Sam, you are the only one here with the strength and tools needed to take off her hand.

May 04, 2013 at 02:47PM EDT

@Tardises,

Ìt’s ̧n͢i͟ce ̧tó me͘e̸t y̧o͜u̵,͏ Tar͘d͠ise̕s͏.̛.. ͡I͠’̕m so̸rry ̢that w҉e͢ c̨o͏u̢ldn̨’̸t͏ ̶hav̀e҉ ͜m̷et wh͢en ͟I ̨w̨a̧s in ͞a ͞bet̀ter st̴ate… ͟H̡e͝h.̵

She gives off a weak laugh.

@Reimu,

She weakly turns her head to face Reimu.

Do͏ ̴w̕hat ͡you mus̡t, R̛ęim͘u. ͟F̨r͞e̷e̢ ҉me͞.

@Jetstream Sam,

She slowly turns her head to stare straight into the eyes of Sam, not saying anything and giving him a weak smile… One of happiness… One of knowing that she will finally be free from this taint. She can finally be at peace for the rest of her life… She closes her eyes and accepts her fate… Finally.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 03:12PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 02:58PM EDT

Sam nods at Reimu and steps forth, he catches Flandre’s eyes and her smile, the immense pressure of what he has to do is overwhelming, it had took him so long to get upto this point. The escape from the old HQ, tracking her down with Outer Haven forming this plan and on top the endless battles and strife he’s had with others on the way, it had taken a heavy toll on him and now, finally, at the end, the last obstacle is probably the hardest, the person he has worked so hard to protect is the person he is going to have to cause the most pain to
Tempestia please dull the pain for her…
Sam raises the blade over her arm
It will only be a moment…
In a short quick guillotine like fashion the sword comes down severing the arm completely

May 04, 2013 at 03:18PM EDT

Everyone who is able to cast it casts Healing Wind. Noctan and the lumimancer stand back, while Tardises stays by Flandre’s side – though he does have to look away since he’s not that good at handling the sight of any blood

(OOC: Now that irght there is an IRL personality trait of mine. I don’t get on well with blood…)

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 03:21PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 03:19PM EDT

After the arm severs the aura around the room starts to work it’s way into Flandre, nothing holding it back now. The reversion is extremely slow…

Reimu focuses, trying to keep the aura up

Yukari takes the severed arm and puts it into one of her gaps…

May 04, 2013 at 03:28PM EDT

Laika wrote:

Sam nods at Reimu and steps forth, he catches Flandre’s eyes and her smile, the immense pressure of what he has to do is overwhelming, it had took him so long to get upto this point. The escape from the old HQ, tracking her down with Outer Haven forming this plan and on top the endless battles and strife he’s had with others on the way, it had taken a heavy toll on him and now, finally, at the end, the last obstacle is probably the hardest, the person he has worked so hard to protect is the person he is going to have to cause the most pain to
Tempestia please dull the pain for her…
Sam raises the blade over her arm
It will only be a moment…
In a short quick guillotine like fashion the sword comes down severing the arm completely

(OOC: )

May 04, 2013 at 03:29PM EDT

OOC: I’m handling the feels rather well. You could probably tell from the fact that I simply went on to continue the plot.

May 04, 2013 at 03:36PM EDT

The room slowly begins to fade from existence from around everyone. Flandre starts to glow from the reversion process. She did not flinch at all from the cut. No pain was felt… Her smile just got bigger.

Thank you all for freeing me. The Beast has been tamed… Finally.

She’s is using her real voice now, the Azure Grimoire gone. The room is now pitch black. Flandre stands from her position, continuing to glow a white light. Her soul and mind are being mended back together. She then starts to levitate above the nothingness, and floats over to Sam.

But you, Sam… I thank you the most of all. You’ve been there for me all the time. You’ve spent your time tracking me down to rescue me… To save me. I love you… Daddy.

She floats up to his neck and wraps her remaining arm around his neck, hugging him. She then kisses him on his forehead. When she kisses him, the spot she kissed glows for a second and leaves a very faint lip-shaped mark on his head. Flandre then unwraps her arm from Sam and floats backwards, away from him. Everyone in the rooms bodies start to dissipate and disappear at a fast pace, their minds being transferred back to their bodies in purgatory state. Sam gets a glimpse of Flandre smiling at him happily for one last time as his vision starts to blur.

Thank you…

Meanwhile on the surface…

Hakumen: The Black Beast is dead.
Hakumen stands near the crater of black liquid, it rapidly starting to fade away. After a few minutes of this, everyone who was trapped inside of The Black Beast is now lying in the middle of the crater.

Flandre lies in the crater next to Sam, her body frail, fragile, and unconscious. Her arm is no longer separated from her body as Sam had freed her from the Azure Grimoire mentally and not physically. Her breaths are short, but she is still alive and free of the terror of the Grimoire.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT

Tardises quickly gets back up, due to feeling the presence of OYH. He then rouses the other mages

Solarian:I… think that’s it, then.

Noctan: I assume you’re heading back, then?

Solarian: I certainly am. I’ll be taking one of the aeromancers with me, and will leave the other decisions to you.

A light glyph appears beneath the feet of Solarian, and he vanishes along with one of the aeromancers

Tsunarmin: I for one want to find out all the secrets of that temple we visited earlier.

Tempestia: We never paid that much attention to everything on the walls, did we?

Pitchurn: There’s still that matter of those glyphs. What’s the humanoid one which the other 8 surround, for example?

In the end only the nameless aeromancer returns to the Order. Noctan briefly leaves since someone had to Warp the aeromancer back. He returns quickly, however.

Noctan: I’m pretty sure those orders to find new forms of magic still stand, which is why I returned.

Tardises: I suppose some company won’t hurt here – I’m really weak alone and we all know it.

May 04, 2013 at 04:03PM EDT

Sam makes his way to his feet and gives a quick glance around for Mantis but he is nowhere to be found and unlikely to re-appear in the future
He leans down and gently picks up Flandre in his arms

Thet’s get you back now, out of this place….and Reimu, thank you for your help, ill return the favor…
His only goal was Flandre and now he has her there’s nothing else for him to stick around for
He climbs up out of the crater and see’s Hakumen
I give you my respect and gratitude for helping me in this, I have what I came for, nothing else matters. But what are you going to do now?

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 04:17PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 04:11PM EDT

Tardises: I’m going to go with him if he doesn’t mind. He was the first guy I saw when this while thing started happening.

Tardises decides to follow Sam. Everyone else decides to follow, just in case something should happen.

(OOC: Well, the fourth-wall-breaker is coming along because he knows what’s happening…)

May 04, 2013 at 04:13PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!