Forums / Just For Fun

310,382 total conversations in 8,362 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC: If there are additional NPC’s coming in then im also going to bring in one more, but on the other hand im taking the Winds and Outer Haven out of the game until I need them again.
Im just trying to offload some un-needed stuff to make things easier for myself

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 09:51AM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 09:49AM EDT

OOC: The only reason I’m keeping most of the archmages around is becasue I’ve still got something planned for that temple they went to earlier… All OYH needs for that to come to fruition is some ether (so spiritual energy)

May 05, 2013 at 09:53AM EDT

OOC: okay guys since i am bringing in the fairy tail crew. i highly recomend you read ther wikipedia page to get an understanding on who they are, what they are like in person, and on their magic and physical abilities. the main people to read is Natsu, lucy, erza, gray, happy, wendy, and carla. it might be a lot, but i dont want to have confusion or complications.

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

May 05, 2013 at 10:04AM EDT

OOC: I’d rather go on a total lack of knowledge, like I have for most of the things here anyway. After all, my own group of mages aren’t gonna know the slightest thing about them…

May 05, 2013 at 10:08AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

… I don’t feel the Great Hakurei Barrier. It doesn’t exist on this timeline… or was destroyed. There goes that plan…

Even if it was still there, I wouldn’t be able to descend far enough to reach the gate.

Reimu sits down

Well, you say you know somebody who can get us in contact with the other worlds?

@Reimu,

Hakumen could spit at the thought of having to pay another visit to Professor Kokonoe himself. He really doesn’t like her since she just subjects him to her whims. He then faces Reimu once again.
Hakumen: Yes… The Grimalkin knows. I dread having to go back to such a stinking pit of humiliation and misery again. My leash with her has been severed.
Hakumen really sounds disgusted at the fact.

Flandre hops off the table and walks over to Hakumen.

Who are you?
Hakumen stares down at Flandre.
Hakumen: I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen!

Flandre just looks back at Hakumen kinda confused.
Umm… That’s quite an entrance you have, Hakumen.
Hakumen: Are you insulting my titles?
Flandre backs up from Hakumen.
Oh no, I’m not!
Hakumen stays where he is, silent.

OOC: I’m here. I just got up.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 01:23PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 01:21PM EDT

OOC: Click the “What is Textile” link and scroll down the Wikipedia page that wwill open. You’ll find out how to easily enough.

OOC: v That, pretty much. I still recommend you go to that page as it covers other stuff in textile and also links to all the valid colours.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 01:38PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 01:36PM EDT

OOC:
@Rambo 01,

%{color:insertcolorhere}insert text here %

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 01:36PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 01:36PM EDT

@Hakumen,
He leans off his rock
Well it doesn’t matter if you don’t like her, we all have business to do and she sounds like the capable one.
Besides you don’t sound very fond of her, why is that?

OOC: I actutally have a little notepad doc with all my character colour textile things saved in it, its really handy

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 01:41PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 01:40PM EDT

OOC: okay now time to introduce the new bunch to the thread. fixed the text.

BIC:
along a path in a forest a few kilometres away from the city were the battle took place, the group of wizards fairy tail set out on an S-class quest. however they seem to stumble upon a slight problem that hinderes their quest.

Natsu: WERE TOTALLY LOST!!! WERE THE HELL ARE WE EVEN GOING, THIS MAP WE HAVE MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!

Gray: well this is your fault you moron, your stupid motion sickness was driving everyone insane. so instead of taking a train, were walking to the next city, and for some reason, wendy’s healing magic for your sickness doesnt seem to work on you anymore.

Wendy: im sorry everyone. i dont know why it doesn’t work on him anymore. maybe my magic isn’t strong enough.

Lucy: its not your fault wendy. maybe its because natsu’s just developed some form of an immunity because you used it so much

wendy begins to get more sad

Erza: well there is no point on worrying about that now, i think by this map we should be getting close to the town.

Natsu: HOW CAN YOU BE SURE OF THAT? WEVE BEEN TRAVELING FOR THREE DAYS ON FOOT AND NOT A SIGN OF LIFE ANYWERE. IM SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW.

Erza getting mad

Erza: natsu if you dont shut up right now im going to send you flying to the next town, without happy.

natsu terrified of erza
Natsu: okay ill shut up now.

the crew continue to walk on the pathway, trying to find the next town

OOC: if any of you guys want to meet up with them long the way, feel fre to. they have no idea whats going on.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 02:22PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 02:16PM EDT

OOC: I suppose I could have them run into Solarian, but… that’s really about it… In fact, I’ll do just that!

IC:

Aeromancer: So, master Solarian, why are we doing this, again?
The aeromancer is helping Solarian cast that observation spell that Tempestia invented

Solarian: I have a feeling that things aren’t quite done in that world…

They happen to see the new group and Solarian senses some magical power.

Solarian: Hmm. Unfamiliar magic…. I feel I should investigate this. I’ll bring 5 with me…

6 light glyphs appear in front of the group travelling. Solarian, a geomancer, an aquamancer, a pyromancer, an aeromancer, and an umbramancer appear. All except Solarian are using staffs – Solarian, of course, has his gun

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 02:19PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: The only ones left are Spark and Natsuru, who doesn’t come on til late.
Hurry the hell up, spark!

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 02:39PM EDT

natsu and the others stop to see the other mages that appear in front of them. they prepare themselves for a fight.

Natsu: hey who the hell are you people?

erza creates a magic circle to reach her hand into it. then she pulls out a giant broadsword from it and points it at the mages.
Erza: who are you mages? what brings you here? and for your sakes i hope that you have a good reason.

May 05, 2013 at 02:46PM EDT

Solarian: I suppose I should be asking you the same. I can feel some strange magic coming from you lot that I haven’t felt before.

Geomancer: Master Solarian? Are you sure we should be here?

Solarian: I brought you just in case I needed some backup. Count yourselves lucky I didn’t get four elemancers and an equilibrumancer instead.

May 05, 2013 at 02:51PM EDT

natsu, steps forward in excitement.

Natsu: so if its a fight you want. well im all you guys need. Dont worry guys, i got this. so now which one of you mages wanna go up agains a fire dragon slayer?
natsu clenches his fists. and suddenly they become enshrouded by powerful flames.

May 05, 2013 at 02:57PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

sorry.

Please don’t be; I was only joking around.

Besides, it’s not like I really have anything to do at the moment (but that’s because I’m waiting to reveal… a special surprise).

I’m sorry if I made you think I was serious.

May 05, 2013 at 02:57PM EDT

@Hakumen,
I need to return to Outer Haven for a moment and check if everything is alright, I haven’t been in contact for ages so anything could be going on over there, and whenever something is happening its never good..
He turns to Flandre
You should come along too Flandre I want you by my side and we have a present for you

May 05, 2013 at 03:04PM EDT

Solarian: Fire, eh? I’ll fight you if that’s what you really insist on, but just so you know, you really shouldn’t blindly challenge someoen who’s masted all of the natural and moral elements.

Solarian draws his gun, and his left hand glows cyan to show he is preparing a water spell if necessary

May 05, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT

natsu readies himself for the fight
Natsu: BRING IT ON WATER BOY. MY FLAMES ARE SO POWERFUL THAT YOUR WATER WILL NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO QUENCH MY THIRST, LET ALONE ALONE HURT ME.

Natsu is instantly enshrouded by an enormously large flame thats 5x his size, it takes the shape of a giant dragon. Natsu lets out a very powerful scream that is so loud, its almost the sound of a dragons roar, causing the other mages to clench their ears

Natsu: RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Lucy: oh boy here we go again.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 03:25PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 03:22PM EDT

Solarian: Actually, I’m light elemental. If I was water elemental, my robes would be blue.

Pyromancer: Why’d you have to drag us into this, whoever you are?

Solarian: Don’t worry. I shall render his magic harmless through application of my own.

Solarian casts Whirlpool. causing a spiralling orb of water to surround Natsu. His magic would be a bit weaker

(OOC: Seriously, if Whirlpool hits, the target’s SPR is reduced. Even if the target heals from water, their SPR stat will be reduced. That’s Solarian’s plan. And then he can get to work on the physicals through Wildfire, which does the same thing for the target’s STR.)

OOC 2: Here’s some fitting music, from the Youtube channel of the very guy who created the flash series which I am drawing inspiration from.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 03:30PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 03:28PM EDT

Even if we can get back to the previous world I can’t get back home until I either get back to… oh wait, Crow destroyed the original earth. I so totally forgot about that. Uhg.

Walks over to the group Yeah, if you don’t want to go to her lab just give us directions. The number of places it can be are rather low with all the toxin.

May 05, 2013 at 03:36PM EDT

natsu shoots himself out of the water sphere. using his powerful flames as a rocket propellant he flies at high speed directly at solarian

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON SWORD HOOORN!!!!
(your the guy at the left)

natsu strikes solarian with such an intense headbutt, he is sent flying back, slamming hard into a nearby tree. natsu regains his stance after that attack, his flames only surrounding his fists.

Natsu: that was a good one. that water bubble you made weakened my attack. if It was at full power, you’ve would’ve been knocked out cold. so, can you get back up?

OOC: heres my music. i think its more fitting.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 03:59PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 03:46PM EDT

Well, even if you could Time Travel and Dimension Jump, the subspace barrier around Gensokyo is… well. I can do it. And somehow Flandre was able to do it… it’s a split between… um… hm. Not good at explaining things. It’s a conceptual subspace rather than an actual subspace.

Reimu rubs her eyes

Haven’t slept in days.

Also Sam, Flandre’s sister is gonna want to put her back in the basement as soon as she gets here. Or as soon as her Maid gets here anyways. After all of that we had to go though I might just want to warn you.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 03:47PM EDT

at the battle

Solarian: Ow…

Solarian struggles to his feet, and casts Heal on himself

Aeromancer: Good thing it isn’t me fighting…

(OOC: Considering Solarian is clearly the weaker of the two, and this isn’t to the death, I feel that the music I linked is more fitting. Besides, how often to I link to music or use images in my posts?)

elsewhere

Divilux: Well, we can travel between worlds by using the Warp spell, but nothing to do with time…

Tempestia:Actually… air is associated with speed and agility, so aeromancy covers a spell named Haste. Doubles the amount of things we can do in a given amount of time.

(OOC2: Haste is an actual spell, but no party members can use it. A few bosses and boss-like monsters can use it.)

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:04PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Even if we can get back to the previous world I can’t get back home until I either get back to… oh wait, Crow destroyed the original earth. I so totally forgot about that. Uhg.

Walks over to the group Yeah, if you don’t want to go to her lab just give us directions. The number of places it can be are rather low with all the toxin.

Can you open up a sort of wormhole back to Mobius so I can pass a Codec transmission through?

May 05, 2013 at 03:52PM EDT

I can try…

Reimu closes her eyes and starts to strain. Her boundary controlling power limited to what she can daydream…

A very low humming emanates from Reimu as she does that, but it’s so quiet you wouldn’t hear it if you wheren’t paying attention

After a few moments Reimu stops

Yukari was the one who did all the portals you saw previously… sorry. I can only use it on myself to pass between opposing objects, warp very short distances, and create barriers… at will anyways.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:21PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 04:11PM EDT

Tempestia:I’ve developed a spell for observation purposes, want me to help you with what you’re trying to do by casting it?

Tardises: Of course that means you’ll be helping as well, Divilux.

Divilux: Wh-what? WHY?

Tsunarmin: Requires an air elemental person and a light elemental person to cast.

May 05, 2013 at 04:14PM EDT

@tardise
gray fullbuster walks forward. he takes off his shirt and throws it aside.

Gay: im tired of waiting around while Natsu has all the fun. if you don’t mind Erza.

he puts his hands together. the area around him begins to feel colder as a cold mist begins to suround his hands.

Gray:so now which one of you guys wants a piece of me?

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:28PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 04:16PM EDT

@Reimu,

Hakumen: The Grimalkin’s assistant should be here soon to check up on me… She thinks of me like I am some sort of child who cannot be left to wander around on his own.

And seemingly at that very moment, the floor of The Gate starts to shake and a massive 7’10" tall red-skinned man with black hair, goggles, metallic hands, and a very strange getup all-together walks in the room and towards Hakumen

Hakumen: Well speak of the devil… The Red Devil.
Hakumen sounds disgusted at his presence

?: Hello there, Hakumen.
He then notices all of the guests at The Gate.
?
: Intruders!
The large man gets into a battle stance.

Hakumen unsheathes Okami and stares at the new arrival.
Hakumen: Tager, they are not intruders. I brought them here.

Tager comes out of his battle stance and just stares at the new arrivals, adjusting his goggles with his massive hand.
Tager: Very well… I won’t argue with one of the Six Heroes. Kokonoe requested you back in her lab.

Hakumen: The Grimalkin always wants to subject me to her whims.
Hakumen comes out of his stance

Tager: Well, what are you going to do with these… People?
Hakumen: They requested to see the Grimalkin.
Tager: … Kokonoe won’t be happy about this. She’ll blame all of this on me.
Hakumen: The Grimalkin does this to everyone.

Tager sighs and walks over to the group.
Tager: You all wanted to see Kokonoe?

Flandre just stares up at Tager, then looking back to Reimu.

But I don’t want to go back home, Reimu! I want to stay with Sam!

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:41PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 04:33PM EDT

Tsunarmin: I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that we’re needed elsewhere…

Tempestia and Divilux cast the observation spell, and it happens to show the battle that Solarian’s gotten himself into

Ignis: I thought Solarian went back to see how things were doing!?… And who is that group anyway?

Tardises: Anyone else up for going to see who they are?

(OOC: Note that anyone else in the area can also see what the spell is showing)

at the battle…

Aeromancer: I feel the magic of the observation spell… someone’s observing us.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:42PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 04:37PM EDT

Sam looks up at Tager
Errr yes, I need to see Kokonoe as soon as possible.

Turns to Reimu
Flandre’s sister can come and try…

May 05, 2013 at 04:50PM EDT

natsu turns to face gray with anger

Natsu: STAY OUT OF THIS GRAY. THIS IS MY FIGHT. I DONT WANT YOU TO STEAL MY SPOTLIGHT.

Gray: well some of us dont want to wait around to watch you finish this pointles fight. you do this all the time, just picking a fight with anyone that passes by.

Natsu: well if you want to fight so bad why dont you fight me right now. COMMON, ILL TAKE YOU BOTH ON.

Erza enters rage mode.

Erza: THAT IS ENOUGH OF THIS!

Natsu and Gray cuddle each other in fear of Erzas rage. the other mages around become terrified of her

Erza: we dont have time for this pointless fighting, we need to look for the nearest city, we are on an important mission right now that cannot have any delays.

everyone around is still shaking in fear of her.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 04:55PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 04:53PM EDT

Aeromancer; One thing first…

Solarian and the aeromancer cast the observation spell…. creating a direct link allowing the groups in the two areas to directly observe each other – and, in theory, as long as there is an air elemental and light elemental person on both sides, travel between the two. No one realises this is possible, though.

Solarian:So that’s where the rest got off to….
Tempestia:Solarian? We can directly communicate if both sides cast the spell? I didn’t realise this. Who are they?

May 05, 2013 at 04:55PM EDT

@Sam

Honestly she doesn’t stand a chance unless if it’s a full or harvest moon. But remember the Librarian? Her and the Maid is who you would want to worry about. One can control all the elements, and the other can control time…

Flandre: “What about Meling?”

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHA

You’re funny~ Anyways, I guess we can follow the big red guy here to the lab or whatever.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 05:00PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 04:59PM EDT

@Reimu,

Tager stares at Reimu, and stays silent because of what he was called

Tager: “Big red guy”? I have a name too, you know. It’s Tager. Hakumen said it…
Tager sighs at this.
Tager: Fine, just follow me to the Sector 7 labs.
Tager begins to lead everyone out of The Gate and to the Sector 7 labs.

Flandre laughs a bit to herself because of Tager, but begins to follow him.

Hakumen grudgingly follows Tager out of The Gate.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 05:24PM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 05:06PM EDT

Tempestia and Divilux drag the observation spell with them while everyone moves, while on the other side Solarian just stands there maintaining his end with the aeromancer

May 05, 2013 at 05:09PM EDT

Sam follows Tager besides Flandre and looks around at the surroundings
Hmmmm, this is a nice place…

@Reimu,
Doesn’t stand a chance unless if it’s a full or harvest moon eh? well its quite bright out so I doubt she is gonna be showing up any time soon

May 05, 2013 at 05:17PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!