Forums / Just For Fun

311,128 total conversations in 8,374 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC: okay guys, im out as well. try and leave me not do much while im gone since i brought in the fairy tail crew. also if it is possible to try and bring them with the others so they can get caught up.

And as for asura, he had gone to hiding for now, waiting for the right moment to come back. im mainly doing this so i can continue the story as fairy tail since everyone has gone their seperate ways for now.

good night all.

May 05, 2013 at 11:17PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

MEANWHILE IIN THE HELLIUM FORTRESS, THE ANTI-SUBJECTS ARE BEING COMPLETELY LEFT OUT OF THE MAIN PLOT…and also getting drunk.

Bloodpool: Guys! May I take the seat over here?
Van: Godamn it, not you. We are waiting for the Admi to show up.
Bloodpool: Yeah, I would totally love to have a helmet wearing weirdo staring at me all night long.
Johnson and the ASU would stare at Bloodpool
Bloodpool: No offense…So, how you doing fellow Anti-brothers? Enjoying the first peaceful night here?
Van: Indeed. The things that the Admi can do huh? Making a anti-bar out of his bare hands. I would love to have those kind of powers against Asura.
Johnson: Speaking of Asura, gentlemen, I hope your respective counterparts are dead by now…Right?
Akward silent moment:
Johnson: (facepalms) How can you not do the only thing you were designed for? What happened?
Bloodpool: Well, my target teleported away.
Van: Ran away.
ASE: Teleported away too.
The drunk darker one in the background screams “Teleported away too”
Johnson: Is it just me or these people love teleporting? It’s somehow overused lately.
Bloodpool: Yeah is like…“I’m such a pussy! Better ran away while I can!” and BAM, they are gone!
Van: Not in my case, I had the perfect chance, the perfect moment to kill him..But the submarine dissapeared in front of my eyes!
ASE: OctoCammo, their technology is a bit superior…Bleh, we still have hunters and half of the population of the world is mind-slaved..I say “bring it”!
Johnson: Any of you had the chance to, at last, hurt them?
Van: No…But I will, I swear.
ASE: Nope.
Bloodpool: Man, you guys reaaally SUCK! I had my target in front my eyes!
Johnson: And what did you do?
Bloodpool: Obviously the right thing, had “one hell of a yo momma fight”, a little sword duel and then he ran away…
Akward silent moment
Bloodpool: Sphyncer says what? Something wrong with that?
Van: So..you are telling me that you had the perfect chance to cut your nemesis’s head off but instead you thought it was a better idea to do a “yo momma” fight" allowing him to easily escape?
Bloodpool: Err…yep…Hey, see the good side! I won the yo momma fight!
ASE facepalms, Van just can’t believe what he just heard, Johnson drinks…somehow..
ASE. He can still regenerate from any kind of wounds right?
Van: As far as I know yes.
Bloodpool’s head explodes into pieces, everyone leaves.
Van: I guess his ideas are blowing apart?
ASE: Cut it out, you are not funny.

OOC: @Sparks Wait… that means …Morph is the only Anti-person who is doing his job?

May 05, 2013 at 11:35PM EDT

Tardises:What happened? Where am I?

Tempestia: You were copletely out of it following us getting here.

Back at the Order HQ

Solarian walks in

Solarian:Now, what to do wiht those guys…

May 06, 2013 at 06:28AM EDT

Sam steps in and approaches Kokonoe

My name is Samuel….
He reaches out with his hand
….Its good to finally meet you we’ve had an adventure getting here, anyway I was told that you could get me into contact with the dimension that I come from? Im in quite a rush here…

OOC: Ill be back in the evening, UK time to continue

May 06, 2013 at 07:08AM EDT

OOC: I’m here a bit in the mornings, so I have a bit of time to do things. I can post sporadic updates from my school, however.

May 06, 2013 at 07:12AM EDT

@Sam,

Kokonoe just stares at Sam’s hand and doesn’t accept the handshake.
Kokonoe: Anyways… You want to contact the poor sobs you left behind? I’ve been keeping an eye on your dimension in-particular. Seems that there’s some sort of “evil armada” invading planets and taking them over. Not my problem.
She walks over to the other machine which has a microphone attached to it.
Kokonoe: I just need you to hook a communication device of your choosing up to this little machine, give me their coordinates, and then let the machine work its magic.

Flandre walks over to Sam and Reimu
Do I really have to go home? I don’t want to go back to the basement…
Flandre sighs and frowns.

@Tardises,

Tager stares down at Tardises, and disperses all of the electricity on his hand. He then helps him get up from the ground.
Tager: You are in the labs of Sector Seven. This is where Professor Kokonoe does all of her research. Do not mistake Sector Seven for the Librarium. We are the complete opposite and do not affiliate with them in any way.

OOC:

@Falcon,
If you didn’t notice, you’re currently being teleported here.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 11:34AM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 11:34AM EDT

Falcon finishes teleporting. He is missing one of his arms.
Your teleporter doesn’t work all too well. If I were a normal human, I would be worried.
Falcon regrows his arm

May 06, 2013 at 01:33PM EDT

OOC: Since I still have to study, I will leave these “Story shorts”, 2 per day if possible.
Today, we have “The origin of the Master, and his balloons”

A soldier arrives to the commander’s personal room, the place is dark and screams “pain”, a hunter is seen, most of them have been replaced…but HE likes them. In the background, a certain piece of classic:

Soldier: Sir, you wanted to see me?
Balloon Master: Indeed private. I need to talk with you, my most trusted soldier. I need to tell you about something that is in a out of business context. Am I understood?
Soldier: Yes my lord. I shall listen.
Balloon Master: Very well…Do you know why I’m called “The Balloon Master”?
The soldier steps back, gettting ready for the worse to happend.
Soldier: Sir, if ever did something wrong I pray for you forgiveness.
Balloon Master: Private, private, I am not going to kill you. You are one of my best soldiers, every order I give you is golden for you, why would I ever kill such an important man for me? This is a serious question, do you the reason behind my name..?
Soldier: No…
B.M: (nods) It all started in 1995, the day I was born, product of a decaying relantionship between a alcoholic father and a non-existant mother. At the age of 4, my father had the pleasure to show me the right method to slice a human’s throat, in this case, my mother’s. I spent the rest of my childhood as nerd private…a geek, a socially akward clown with careless adoptive parents living in a poor excuse for a house. Most of my schoolmates would laugh, pull out every kind of pranks, scream “poor bastard” over and over, treating me like a guinea pig. But I was better, I could analize and memorize advanced mathematics problems, I could create small bots, I could be better than them just by thinking about it…
I wasn’t prepared for eleventh level of hell, also known as “Adolecense”. The situation was beyond worse, with testosterone spreading inside the bodies of these mindless rats. Every day was pain, followed by even more pain, inside school, in the streets, everywhere, they would show up with their fornication puns and their shiny…balloons…So I ran away, to the Internet. I would spent hours in discussions with these faceless people in my favourite website…“Know Your Meme”. The Internet and Life itself, both of them taught me a valuable lesson…“Humans only change when they are about to fall off a cliff”…But in my case, a cliff was required…And I had the technology and ability to make it…
So designed a device that would allow me to emit numbers and numbers of helium at will,giving me the power to fly and…inflate..After killing those adoptive assholes, I arrived at school late…They were ready to open their mouths until I blew up one of them into pieces. I did the same with all of them, except the last one. He was special…I inflated his head to a point where his eyeballs popped out of his head…and then…the walls of the place had a wonderful red paint. Later, I would name myself “Balloon Master”, a name to me laughed at first and later, feared to death.
Soldier:(nods) I’m so sorry my lord, truly a heartwarming story.
B.M: I’m sorry too. I heard a lot of rumors about my name inside this place, and I can’t allow this story to show up.
Soldier: But I won’t say-
The soldier explodes into pieces.

Thank you soldier for listening to me, I really wanted to let this pain out. Your sacrifice shall be remembered my friend, and don’t worry….your remains shall feed my children…

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 02:06PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 02:02PM EDT

Reimu looks down, not certain what to say to Flandre

Then looks at Captain Falcon as he appears and regrows his arm

I take it you will need a new shirt.

OOC:

Ammunition Note: Added two new spellcards to my deck, as I forgot to include a pair introduced in Hopeless Masquerade; Dragon Slaying Circle and Fantasy Nature. The later being a Last Word. Even though Fantasy Nature may be a mistranslation of Fantasy Heaven, it’s so vastly different in terms of effect and power I am considering that it’s own card.

And with that I am left with 14 Spell Cards and 5 Last Words.

May 06, 2013 at 02:22PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Sam,

Kokonoe just stares at Sam’s hand and doesn’t accept the handshake.
Kokonoe: Anyways… You want to contact the poor sobs you left behind? I’ve been keeping an eye on your dimension in-particular. Seems that there’s some sort of “evil armada” invading planets and taking them over. Not my problem.
She walks over to the other machine which has a microphone attached to it.
Kokonoe: I just need you to hook a communication device of your choosing up to this little machine, give me their coordinates, and then let the machine work its magic.

Flandre walks over to Sam and Reimu
Do I really have to go home? I don’t want to go back to the basement…
Flandre sighs and frowns.

@Tardises,

Tager stares down at Tardises, and disperses all of the electricity on his hand. He then helps him get up from the ground.
Tager: You are in the labs of Sector Seven. This is where Professor Kokonoe does all of her research. Do not mistake Sector Seven for the Librarium. We are the complete opposite and do not affiliate with them in any way.

OOC:

@Falcon,
If you didn’t notice, you’re currently being teleported here.

Sam lowers his hand

Heh….Yeh well this armada isn’t really my problem im neutral until otherwise…
He walks over to the device, pulls a cord out of his Codec and connects
Target my home dimension ill do the rest

@Flandre,
You won’t be going back to the basement, don’t get upset
Gives a reassuring smile

May 06, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT

@Sam,

Upon attaching the cord of the codec to the machine, another screen drops down from the ceiling and in front of Sam.
Kokonoe presses a few buttons on a touch pad, and a video feed connection is established with Outer Haven on their contact screen.
Kokonoe: So these are the guys you left behind? Can’t say I blame ya.
She snickers a little.
Kokonoe: Just go walk over to the mic and get ’em to notice you by saying something.

May 06, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT

falcon steps out of the teleporter
I think you should examine these.
Falcon places the Stone Mask, The Red Stone of Aja, and the Stand Arrow on a table

May 06, 2013 at 03:42PM EDT

Sam gives Kokonoe a sarcastic smile
Thanks.
He stands at the microphone
Mistral!
Sundowner: Where on Earth have you gotten to Sam?!
Sam grins at the fact the machine works
Monsoon: We are having a hell of a lot of trouble here you know!
Well I freed Flandre…
Sundowner: Ah good very good to hear
And then we escaped to some other dimension through a portal made by Hakumen, we are safe here
Sundowner: Well I am glad your having such a fine time, what happened to that other guy, the one with the mask
The idiot tried to kill me, then he disappeared soon after, anyway whats happening whats wrong?
Mistral: We were attacked by Asura the Kishin and lost many many Rays, he then escaped, piercing the Atrium’s hull and filling it with water, it has since been sealed but has put Haven overweight disallowing us to surface. after that Vergil destroyed the control panels in the command room giving us less control over Haven
Sam slams his fist down
Damn it! this is a nightmare!
Mistral: We are also being hunted by a organisation that is in the process of taking over the planet
What have you done to annoy them? taking over the planet!?
Mistral: Nothing, we have since been idle, they have declared themselves immediate hostiles and yes, taking over the planet, is that really a surprise

Sundowner: Ol’ Haven is pretty smashed up Sam, we can’t even move, were jus’ sat here
But you are stealthed yes?
Mistral: Yes, OctoCamo and the thermal cloak are active
Good, and what of GW the AI
Mistral: Safe, luckily, Also we have continued to monitor the past two cities through observation satellites, we picked up something of interest
Yes?
Mistral: A group of 5 bizarre looking people venturing through a forest, it then looks as if they engaged with mages from the Order Of The Magi, soon after they vanished
Hmmm, that is odd
Mistral: We tapped into the most advanced observation scope available and managed to lip read them too
Oh?
Mistral: They are looking for us, you more so
Heh….that doesn’t surprise me…
Monsoon: We need you here Sam, the Winds work at there best when together you know this
Sigh
Okay let me think…
Sam thinks to himself
Argh this is a dilemma, Outer Haven is badly damaged and in need of vital assistance I need to get back there, Flandre is safe here and under protection, but is it protection I trust, are these people really bothered?
He looks about the room, a bunch of mages, Falcon, Reimu, Hakumen, a massive red guy and a arrogant professor, he continues thinking to himself
Reimu is being odd lately pressing buttons on little boxes and being ominous about Flandre’s sister, the mages are, well, capable but not associated with this, that guy in the helmet I dont even know, the red guy is just depressed enough as it is dealing with that professor, I would feel the same. Ill have to call in an old friend to watch over her as for Hakumen
Sam stares at Hakumen for a moment
Hes just very cold and independent to say the least
Sam walks over to the machine once more and covers his mouth so Flandre doesn’t hear
Ill be back, just give me time here for a few more moments
Mistral: We will be waiting for you
He ends the call and looks at the machine, under his breath he mutters
I gotta another call to make, how do this thing work? surely if I push this….turn that…hmmm..
Luckily his nano-machines improve his learning curve so he partially understands how to use the contraption, he sneakily pokes away the buttons making sure not to attract Kokonoe’s attention, He puts himself through to….Callisto, a moon of Jupiter in a different dimension set late in the 22nd century
Hello?
?: Who’s this? go away im busy
Its Sam! from Desperado?
?: oh..hm..What do you want?
A favor returned
?:….sigh….g’bye Sam…
Ada!
?: Okay okay… what is it you want?….
I need you to come here and provide protection
?: Ha! are you serious?! how am I even supposed to get there!
I have someone capable of cutting through dimensions
?: Heh…..right…..G’bye…
Don’t make me call her
?: Alright fine whatever!…. I wasn’t busy doing anything important anyway! (Sarcasm) Jus’ come pick me up whenever, ill be waiting…
Tha-
Call ended
arghh…
He sighs once more, arriving at his decision, he approaches Flandre and gets on a knee
Im sorry Flandre, I truly am, but Haven is under heavy damage and I must return there to help, I won’t be bringing you along though, as I don’t want you in any danger again…..I hope you understand why I have to return and that im doing it because I won’t to keep you safe, I will be contacting one of my friends to keep you safe however whilst I am gone, Please understand

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 04:16PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT

@Sam,

Flandre just looks down and puts both her arms around Sam’s neck.
I understand, Sam… Thank you so much for caring about me. I’ll never forget what the both of us have been through, and I hope you won’t either.
A single tear streams down her face and drops onto the floor of the lab.
Thank you. So much…

Hakumen turns to face Sam
Hakumen: Do you need transportation out of this accursed place?

@Falcon,

Kokonoe clenches her fist at the fact that she was told by someone what to do
Kokonoe: Don’t tell me what to do, you prick! I’m not a damned archeologist, I’m a scientist!
She goes over to the three artifacts and takes them off a table. She then pushes a button on one the nearby wall, and a drawer pops out. She puts the artifacts inside them. The drawer then slides back into place.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 04:46PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 04:34PM EDT

@Flandre,
Ill never forget about you Flandre, I will return soon after this chaos is over and done with but for now Im sorry for having to leave you.
Whilst im gone though ive got someone quite special coming to keep you protected, a friend of mine, I can guarantee that your gonna enjoy it but…be mindful…he’s got a blunt personality
Sam gets up and walks over to Hakumen
Its been good to work by your side, I would have never survived that blast without your shield either so I thank you. But yes I need a portal back to Outer Haven

May 06, 2013 at 04:45PM EDT

@Falcon,

Kokonoe: The better question to ask would be for us asking who you were. It’s not polite to come into someone’s residence and ask them all to introduce themselves.
She laughs to herself, and snickers at Falcon.

@Sam,

Hakumen: Very well.
Hakumen turns away from Sam, and unsheathes Okami from his back. He immediately slashes the sword in a downward motion, opening a tear that leads to the control room of Outer Haven.
Hakumen: Safe travels, Samuel.

Goodbye, Sam!

May 06, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT

@sam
what sam doesnt realize is that vergil has also been on a rampage inside outer heaven. being left behind in an environment he loathes with humans he despises. he had destroyed the main controls for outer heaven. slaughtered many of the cyborgs inside trying to defend it, and he had destroyed the main engines of the ship. rendering it immobile. the other members of desperado try to rally what forces they have left to try and stop him. but so far their efforts were useless.

OOC: ive descided to keep vergil for the time being since i descided to put asura on hold.also tardise, if you are here, now is a good time if you want to know more information about the fairy tail wizards. just continue from my last post.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 05:15PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 05:15PM EDT

@Rambo err…Asura
OOC: Vergil is still alive? Great, now I can finally show up his Anti-subjects…And yes, I have everything planned before you can even think about the possibilities…
Mark Hamill laugh, thunder in the background.

May 06, 2013 at 05:20PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

@Rambo err…Asura
OOC: Vergil is still alive? Great, now I can finally show up his Anti-subjects…And yes, I have everything planned before you can even think about the possibilities…
Mark Hamill laugh, thunder in the background.

OOC: you probably hired his brother dante didnt you?

May 06, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT

Now you’re the one who brought me here. Just call me Falcon.
But the more important question here is What am I? You clearly saw what I did while I was in that teleporter.

May 06, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT

On the inside of the tear the control room of Outer Haven can be seen, its heavily damaged, small fires are spewing from the consoles and broken wires hanging from the ceiling let out high voltage sparks, in the background a siren can be heard alongside a loud warning bleep, Mistral, Sundowner and Monsoon are standing in the middle
Sundowner: Hey there missy! good to see your okay
Monsoon: Hmmm yes
Monsoon looks around the laboratory from inside the portal
Monsoon: Not enough metal for me
Mistral: Good to see your returning and not abandoning us like last time when you went to work for that egg man
Yes okay okay give me a break.
Sundowner: Oh ah nearly forgot!
Sundowner pulls out Flandre’s wand and hands it to her
Sundowner: Been keepin’ hold of that for you
Sam whispers to Hakumen
When im gone, do me one last favor, open a portal to Callisto the moon, year 2197, A ship called Deimos.
Sam steps into the portal
Bye Flandre, I won’t be long hopefully, stay safe.
Sundowner: G’bye
Monsoon: like Sam says stay safe
Mistral gives a little wave
Sam nods to Hakumen

@Vergil,
What Vergil doesn’t know that he too has been infected with a unique strain of the FOXDIE virus whilst causing damage to Haven

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 05:26PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 05:24PM EDT

@Sam,

Flandre takes her wand from Sundowner and smiles at The Winds of Destruction one last time. Thanks, Sundowner! I thought I lost Laevateinn!
She looks around through the portal.
Stay safe, Sam… For me. I love you all. Goodbye.
She waves goodbye to the Winds.
Hakumen nods at Sam silently, acknowledging that he heard what Sam had said. And with that… The portal closes.
I’ll miss him…

@Falcon,

Kokonoe: Didn’t see a thing. Hehe.
Tager: I did.
Kokonoe: Not now, Tager.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 05:37PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 05:30PM EDT

@sam.
OOC: dont tell me. your going to bring in jehuty from zone of the enders into the fight earn’t you?

May 06, 2013 at 05:30PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

@sam.
OOC: dont tell me. your going to bring in jehuty from zone of the enders into the fight earn’t you?

OOC: I was hoping you would catch, especially since we were talking about it a while back

May 06, 2013 at 05:36PM EDT

Laika Law wrote:

OOC: I was hoping you would catch, especially since we were talking about it a while back

OOC: how are you going to get back in this time once you go there. your completely cut off of all comunication in that different time span? you should be more specific to prevent confusion.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 05:43PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT

OOC: how are you going to get back in this time once you go there. your completely cut off of all comunication in that different time span? you should be more specific to prevent confusion.

OOC: He is coming from that dimension into this one. As for time travel, well, we are already in the future as it is, being in Kagutsuchi and everything. My intro post was going to show him coming in

May 06, 2013 at 05:50PM EDT

@Sam,

Hakumen looks around the laboratory once more, before performing another downward slice at the air. This slice opens up another tear to where the coordinates Sam gave him is at.

@Falcon,

Why are you so determined on someone tearing your arm off, mister? I guess I could help you…
Flandre walks over to Falcon, and puts Laevateinn on her back. She then grabs the arm he outstretched with both hands. She begins to tug and pull on his arm really hard. After the third tug, she tears it completely out of the socket and drops it on the floor.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 06:04PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 06:03PM EDT

@Falcon,

Kokonoe: I didn’t see anything. You look perfectly fine to me.
She continues to laugh to herself at Falcon.

Tager: But Kokonoe, she-
Kokonoe: What did I say, Tager? Not now!
Tager sighs deeply.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 06:12PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 06:10PM EDT

OOC: Switching names for the time being, Jehuty is going to be my central character from herein

The portal shows a vast spaceship hanger then, from out of the blue a massive 30ft tall neon lit humanoid robot appears, puts its head through the tear then hovers into the room, blasting paper work around and causing a bit of a disruption

It looks about the room then spots Flandre

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 06:20PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 06:19PM EDT

(OOC: @Spark Spaaaarrrrk, how’re we gonna do this chess-thing? I was thinking that we announce our moves like"pawn to a-3", so that we could also include dialog.)

May 06, 2013 at 06:28PM EDT

@Jehuty,

Kokonoe immediately turns her attention to the robot after it enters the room, slamming her fist onto a nearby table.
Kokonoe: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING, HAKUMEN?! THIS THING CAN BARELY EVEN FIT IN HERE!
Kokonoe marches over to Hakumen and stares him angrily in the face.
She then looks up at the robot
Kokonoe: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!
She quickly looks around the room, very very pissed off at the new arrival
Kokonoe: TAGER! DEAL WITH OUR GUEST!

Tager sighs again and walks over, looking up at the robot.
Tager: I’m sorry to intrude, but who are you and why are you here at Sector Seven?

Hakumen: I brought it here as Samuel’s last wish.
Kokonoe immediately turns her attention back to Hakumen
Kokonoe: YOU DID WHAT?! WE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THE BASTARD, AND YOU STILL HONOR HIS WISHES!?

Hakumen: Do not question my decision making, Grimalkin.
Kokonoe: OH I’LL QUESTION IT ALL I WANT, YOU WHITE FACED BASTARD!
Hakumen and Kokonoe then get into an argument over their decision making, while Tager simply cannot do anything about the current situation.

Flandre just stares up at the robot
Umm… Hi?

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 06:33PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 06:29PM EDT

Meanwhile, the Balloon Master is having a “piano duel” with his best and only friend, the agent Johnson. Both of them are talented pianists, playing togheter this:

Balloon Master: What a magnificent piece, too bad you will have to lose this time!
Johnson: 2 hours and counting, I’m not stopping just becouse your poor fingers can’t handle it! Good lord, you are fast.
B.M: Haha..! I’m quite inspired, finally a moment where I can peacefully listen to the sweet sounds of my piano.
Johnson: I must interrupt your moment of hapiness by saying that our scanners got something.
B.M: And what now?
Johnson: A creature from another dimension just appeared in this Earth. It’s located in Outer Haven, It must be-
B.M: “Sammy comming to save the day from the claws of evil”. It’s obvious, It must be him. Order Assassin to confirm this theory by sending me a photo, or just a plain “yes”. I want more Fog Supressors also.
Johnson: Why?
B.M: Not becouse of the fog around the Earth, becouse of the huge amount of people arriving from another dimensions, It’s getting quite annoying to get visited by yet another unknown hero, with unknown powers, with no Anti-subject. Over and over, first the magicians, then the anime hair swordsman, It’s like their own planets kicked them away and they just happened to land here.
Johnson: Got it. At last I’ve got some goods news to cheer you up sir, the Dark Ones just agreed to help us in our cause by cursing certain elements, weapons more likely, giving them a mystical level.
B.M: Finally, we have the good cards to play. No folding this time.
Johnson: A poker match?
B.M: Later, let us first finish this contest.

OOC: Masterburner, you are free to go. The admi had another things to do, we will try that chess thing later, okay?

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT

OOC: can somebody please do something about the fairy tail crew. just bring them somewere were they can catch up to the story.

OOC: can somebody please do something about the fairy tail crew. just bring them somewere were they can catch up to the story.

OOC: I shall bring them here in a minute.

May 06, 2013 at 06:31PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

Meanwhile, the Balloon Master is having a “piano duel” with his best and only friend, the agent Johnson. Both of them are talented pianists, playing togheter this:

Balloon Master: What a magnificent piece, too bad you will have to lose this time!
Johnson: 2 hours and counting, I’m not stopping just becouse your poor fingers can’t handle it! Good lord, you are fast.
B.M: Haha..! I’m quite inspired, finally a moment where I can peacefully listen to the sweet sounds of my piano.
Johnson: I must interrupt your moment of hapiness by saying that our scanners got something.
B.M: And what now?
Johnson: A creature from another dimension just appeared in this Earth. It’s located in Outer Haven, It must be-
B.M: “Sammy comming to save the day from the claws of evil”. It’s obvious, It must be him. Order Assassin to confirm this theory by sending me a photo, or just a plain “yes”. I want more Fog Supressors also.
Johnson: Why?
B.M: Not becouse of the fog around the Earth, becouse of the huge amount of people arriving from another dimensions, It’s getting quite annoying to get visited by yet another unknown hero, with unknown powers, with no Anti-subject. Over and over, first the magicians, then the anime hair swordsman, It’s like their own planets kicked them away and they just happened to land here.
Johnson: Got it. At last I’ve got some goods news to cheer you up sir, the Dark Ones just agreed to help us in our cause by cursing certain elements, weapons more likely, giving them a mystical level.
B.M: Finally, we have the good cards to play. No folding this time.
Johnson: A poker match?
B.M: Later, let us first finish this contest.

OOC: Masterburner, you are free to go. The admi had another things to do, we will try that chess thing later, okay?

(OOC: Okay…)
BIC:
Re-appears back at the temple, and sees that it is completely empty
Well, that was uneventful, Admi seemed like a pretty cool guy. I was kind of hoping to persuade him to join my side.
Sighs, and shrugs
Well, let’s see what has happened so far.
Pulls out the laptop used for observing what has happened,and catches up
Hm, okay then…

May 06, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: I shall bring them here in a minute.

OOC: okay thanx. btw, dont make it too obvious. make it seem like you just found out about them from tardises mages and you descide to warp them to were you are. oh and btw ill be going soon for an hour or so so dont doo too much while im gone.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT

Go dammit quit shouting! Ive only just got here! its not my fault you try and bring me through into some dinky little place like this!
To self
I knew it would be a weird “magicky” place ugh..
Turns to Flandre

Im Dingo…..im supposed to protect you? it is you right?..
Notices Kokonoe still shouting
Will you shut up! what even is this women getting so mad at?! its just paper!

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 06:39PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Jehuty,

Kokonoe immediately turns her attention to the robot after it enters the room, slamming her fist onto a nearby table.
Kokonoe: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING, HAKUMEN?! THIS THING CAN BARELY EVEN FIT IN HERE!
Kokonoe marches over to Hakumen and stares him angrily in the face.
She then looks up at the robot
Kokonoe: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!
She quickly looks around the room, very very pissed off at the new arrival
Kokonoe: TAGER! DEAL WITH OUR GUEST!

Tager sighs again and walks over, looking up at the robot.
Tager: I’m sorry to intrude, but who are you and why are you here at Sector Seven?

Hakumen: I brought it here as Samuel’s last wish.
Kokonoe immediately turns her attention back to Hakumen
Kokonoe: YOU DID WHAT?! WE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THE BASTARD, AND YOU STILL HONOR HIS WISHES!?

Hakumen: Do not question my decision making, Grimalkin.
Kokonoe: OH I’LL QUESTION IT ALL I WANT, YOU WHITE FACED BASTARD!
Hakumen and Kokonoe then get into an argument over their decision making, while Tager simply cannot do anything about the current situation.

Flandre just stares up at the robot
Umm… Hi?

To Tager:
Is she always like this?

May 06, 2013 at 06:40PM EDT

OOC: In case nobody noticed…
That was my first post where the Balloon Master doesn’t look like a psycopath…Hell, he is actually having fun and laughing…
But oh well, since nobody cares, next post will be nothing but blood..

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 06:43PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

OOC: In case nobody noticed…
That was my first post where the Balloon Master doesn’t look like a psycopath…Hell, he is actually having fun and laughing…
But oh well, since nobody cares, next post will be nothing but blood..

(OOC: …I noticed…)

May 06, 2013 at 06:49PM EDT

@jehuty
OOC: so hold on were did sam go, did he just dissapear or is he back onto outer heaven?

OOC: He’s over at Outer Haven with the rest of Desperado, there gonna be idle until attacked or otherwise as im putting more attention into this character

May 06, 2013 at 06:52PM EDT

@Falcon,

Tager: I’m sent out on state-level missions like they’re just small errands. She is my boss though, so I have to put up with it.
Tager looks down at the floor.

@Jehuty and Fairy Tail crew

Flandre continues to look up at the robot, and backs away to get a better look at it, accidentally bumping into the touch pad of the teleporter. The screen displayed changes dimensions and zones in on the Order of The Magi’s world, zooming in on the five mages and locking on target. Flandre stumbles a little bit and hits the “teleport” button on the pad, causing their bodies to be atomized and teleported at a very fast rate.

Oops…
Kokonoe immediately turns away from the argument, and to the machine to see Flandre after she heard it start up again
Kokonoe: Nonononononono! The last thing this lab needs is even more people!
She tries to shut off the teleportation process, but fails. Kokonoe then turns her attention to Flandre.
Kokonoe: God DAMN IT, KID!

Flandre just looks down at the ground, sad that she’s getting yelled at.

OOC:
@Spark,

I noticed too… And I cared…

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT

Suddenly, the Hakkuro Reimu has rings rather loudly and a holigram of Meling appears

WHOO! Seems this thing really does work!”
BAH! Out of all the damn people…
“Oh! If it isn’t the theifs freind! Why does Patacholi have a communication medalion to you?”
I was getting her help returning Flandre to normal, and it worked. But now I am stranded.
“So Flandre is there?”
Yes.
“When did she get out?”
I assume while you where sleeping on the job. Now get me somebody with a brain that isn’t made of 90% melatonin.
“That’s the thing. Nobody else is here. Not even Koakuma!”
What…?
“Not telling a lie! They are all gone! Even the mistress who was supposed to be sick in bed!”
Are all of their shoes still there or…?
“Shoes? OH! Let me check!”

The communication ceases

… what is going on?

May 06, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT

Jehuty picks up Kokonoe and brings her into Dingo’s view

Will, you, shut up!! Your making more noise than I did! and dammit she’s just a kid give it a break will ya!

May 06, 2013 at 07:05PM EDT

OOC: You know, I was about to say:
SAM WHAT THE LIVING BALLOON? You have Outer Haven, the rays, cyborgs, talented swordsmans, magneto like guy, and now ONE HELL OF A MECHA?
But then I remembered the Omega Hunters…
How many NPCs we have by now? I think we can make our own movie/ fanfiction with all of these characters…

May 06, 2013 at 07:08PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!