303,794 total conversations in 8,663 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC:
If enough people don’t agree with Rambo’s guidelines, Disregard this post.
(Yes, I put it 4 times.)
BIC:
As falcon ventures through the sewers, he pokes his head out of a manhole to find he’s near an old temple. As he walks inside, he notices some writing on the wall.
Thy Holy Falcon, if you are reading this, then the worst has come to worst. The worlds have merged. Step up on this pedestal, and sacrifice your power. You will not only reclaim your soul, but the worlds will separate.
Alrighty, then.
Falcon steps up on the pedestal. Suddenly, a spike comes down from the ceiling to siphon out his energies. As the worlds begin to seperate, Deadpool speaks to everyone else.
So. Who wants to go home?
I think me and my crew would love a ticket home. We have much work to do.
I think i’ll stay here. Once this world is rid of evil, I might just enjoy it.
As Deadpool, Doctorpool, and Giorno and co. step back into the TARDIS, they wave goodbye to them all. The TARDIS disappears with it’s familiar VWORP VWORP sound, never to return.
As the last of Falcon’s vampiric energy is being sucked out, He feels his soul return to him. The spike retracts into the ceiling. Falcon gets off the pedestal.
I feel alive.
Falcon notices Naoi standing nearby
And who would you happen to be?
OOC: There. I fixed it.
@ Zar: I just put a disclaimer regarding that.

anyone else?

May 09, 2013 at 10:22PM EDT

OOC: Refer to my previous post regarding the topic of changing back. If enough people agree, I’m fine with it. I just don’t want to have two separate sides, and there be even more confusion than there already is.

May 09, 2013 at 10:24PM EDT

Meanwhile, with everyone merging dimensions and doing cool-guys stuff..Assassin is too bussy…Starving…thinking…Worth it or not? To ruin her infiltration for a sandwich? From the window, she looks to the outside. She stares at the dark hall leading to her cell, with a soldier patrolling around. After a few hours of jumping around the place, punching the walls over and over and trying to break the window…She sits on the bed the Desperados provided, playing around with her knife just to forget the hungry consuming her….

Suddenly a loud sound is heard, a red cloud out of nowhere covers her eyesight. After the cloud dissapears, It reveals a tall black and red dressed man, two katanas on his back…and burgers…*
Bloodpool: Yo girl! Who wanted some snacks!

Assassin: Who the…?
Bloodpool: Name is Bloodpool, Clone of a merc with a mouth….Hey don’t stare at me like that! The Brigade Anti-S must join! DA DA DAAAA, DA DA DAAAAA….
Assassin: You are part of the Anti-S? But since when…?
Bloodpool: Didn’t the Balloon Guy tell you gurl? I am part of the new generation ma’am, better, stronger and more handsome anti-subjects, ready to blow our enemies’ heads off! We got a whole party of guys, some of them with exoskeletons around their bodies, magic powers and crazy stuff! We are still searching for our targets…(NOM!) So…What about you…?
Assassin: Well err…I have been quite bussy here. Trying to mantain a low profile is impossible when you can hardly walk becouse of the hunger…You are going to eat that burger?
Bloodpool: Nope, eat it! Kidding. Just take it! Wait, these guys got you becouse you were weak?
Assassin: No…actually, I revealed my position after trying to steal…a sandwich…
Bloodpool laughs, falls to the floor and rolls around like a dick. He punches the floor over and over again, his laughter can be heard everyone in Outer Haven.
Bloodpool: WOW, THAT WAS AWFUL! YOU ARE WORSE THAN I! AND THAT SAYS SOMETHING! Wait, you have one of those soldiers who can’t say anything or do anything while they watch you! (he heads to the cell’s door.)

Soldier 1: Ughh man…I think this guy is trying to tell you something.
Soldier 2: So it seems…
Soldier 1: He knows that we can’t hear him right?
Soldier 2: (shrugs)

Inside the cell again.
Assassin: Alright, thank you for err…the burger..But what I really want to know is, why are you here? What’s the point of your very presence? Did the B.M sent you to rescue me?
Bloodpool: Oh now I remember, according to the big boss rules: “She is useless, her corpse can keep sending the coordinates of Outer Haven. We lost the Elite Enhaced Unit becouse of her. I don’t have the patience or the tolerence to another failure, vanquish her.” So yeah, I’m here to kill you…But I won’t do that for a simple reason..
Assassin: And may I ask why?
Bloodpool: (He gets a extremelly close to Assassin’ personal space, creppy…) I didn’t kill you becouse…BECOUSE YOU ARE FUCKING HOT BABE!

After creeping her away, he teleports away. She shivers, that guy was totally insane but at last she got a burger for herself. She was take her mask away…But then she noticed something even more creppy that a burger delivery teleporting man: Sundowner staring at her, with his deep, childish yet adult eyes. He heard everything.

Sundowner: A sandwich huh?
Assassin: I was hungry okay? I was dying for something to eat…(she looks away) They trained me to kill, not to starve…

And so the burger met his end.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT

Hello Vivi, Hello Chrona.
I greet the two with a smiling face

Who are these freaks? I, God, shouldn’t be associating myself with the likes of them

Do you know where we are?

May 09, 2013 at 10:27PM EDT

OOC: To tie this into thread canon, im doing this

In the character of the almighty unstoppable omnipotent god Crow himself

The Crow feels the stitching of the dimensions and is awakened from his long slumber he opens his all seeing eyes and his feathers tremble in furious anger as he bears witness to all of his perfect beautiful worlds mashed together as one behemoth

The crow is most shaken by this, for one to possess the power equal to that of me?, I am the only TRUE god! this is not the way I wanted my master-crafted creation to be….. the heretics will pay dearly…. but for now, restoration!

With not a flutter of movement the dimensions are torn apart and re-paved in here rightful places, all entities that exist are bought to the single planet, Mobius. however the “players” don’t know this it just always has been

And now ISOLATION!

The dimension of which Mobius is an occupant is isolated from all others, its fabric of reality hardened and indestructible

Now I return to slumber…..

May 09, 2013 at 10:28PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: Refer to my previous post regarding the topic of changing back. If enough people agree, I’m fine with it. I just don’t want to have two separate sides, and there be even more confusion than there already is.

OOC: I’ve already dealt with that. See the disclaimer in my big post.
@Jehuty: I ALREADY FUCKING DEALED WITH THAT PROBLEM

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 10:29PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Meanwhile, with everyone merging dimensions and doing cool-guys stuff..Assassin is too bussy…Starving…thinking…Worth it or not? To ruin her infiltration for a sandwich? From the window, she looks to the outside. She stares at the dark hall leading to her cell, with a soldier patrolling around. After a few hours of jumping around the place, punching the walls over and over and trying to break the window…She sits on the bed the Desperados provided, playing around with her knife just to forget the hungry consuming her….

Suddenly a loud sound is heard, a red cloud out of nowhere covers her eyesight. After the cloud dissapears, It reveals a tall black and red dressed man, two katanas on his back…and burgers…*
Bloodpool: Yo girl! Who wanted some snacks!

Assassin: Who the…?
Bloodpool: Name is Bloodpool, Clone of a merc with a mouth….Hey don’t stare at me like that! The Brigade Anti-S must join! DA DA DAAAA, DA DA DAAAAA….
Assassin: You are part of the Anti-S? But since when…?
Bloodpool: Didn’t the Balloon Guy tell you gurl? I am part of the new generation ma’am, better, stronger and more handsome anti-subjects, ready to blow our enemies’ heads off! We got a whole party of guys, some of them with exoskeletons around their bodies, magic powers and crazy stuff! We are still searching for our targets…(NOM!) So…What about you…?
Assassin: Well err…I have been quite bussy here. Trying to mantain a low profile is impossible when you can hardly walk becouse of the hunger…You are going to eat that burger?
Bloodpool: Nope, eat it! Kidding. Just take it! Wait, these guys got you becouse you were weak?
Assassin: No…actually, I revealed my position after trying to steal…a sandwich…
Bloodpool laughs, falls to the floor and rolls around like a dick. He punches the floor over and over again, his laughter can be heard everyone in Outer Haven.
Bloodpool: WOW, THAT WAS AWFUL! YOU ARE WORSE THAN I! AND THAT SAYS SOMETHING! Wait, you have one of those soldiers who can’t say anything or do anything while they watch you! (he heads to the cell’s door.)

Soldier 1: Ughh man…I think this guy is trying to tell you something.
Soldier 2: So it seems…
Soldier 1: He knows that we can’t hear him right?
Soldier 2: (shrugs)

Inside the cell again.
Assassin: Alright, thank you for err…the burger..But what I really want to know is, why are you here? What’s the point of your very presence? Did the B.M sent you to rescue me?
Bloodpool: Oh now I remember, according to the big boss rules: “She is useless, her corpse can keep sending the coordinates of Outer Haven. We lost the Elite Enhaced Unit becouse of her. I don’t have the patience or the tolerence to another failure, vanquish her.” So yeah, I’m here to kill you…But I won’t do that for a simple reason..
Assassin: And may I ask why?
Bloodpool: (He gets a extremelly close to Assassin’ personal space, creppy…) I didn’t kill you becouse…BECOUSE YOU ARE FUCKING HOT BABE!

After creeping her away, he teleports away. She shivers, that guy was totally insane but at last she got a burger for herself. She was take her mask away…But then she noticed something even more creppy that a burger delivery teleporting man: Sundowner staring at her, with his deep, childish yet adult eyes. He heard everything.

Sundowner: A sandwich huh?
Assassin: I was hungry okay? I was dying for something to eat…(she looks away) They trained me to kill, not to starve…

And so the burger met his end.

ooc:whenever i see his face this is what i think of.

May 09, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT

OOC: I just fixed it. Let’s just say that everyone somehow ended up on Mobius, and then call it a day.

OOC: I’m sorry, but I can’t allow myself to just ignore holes in the plot and accept that “everyone somehow ended up on Mobius.”

Your post was great, and I’m fine sticking with it, but I think everyone should devise their own means of reaching Mobius and for their own reasons.

Or, one of us could send an inter-dimensional beacon to every participant in this thread. Hm…

Alright, everyone. If you’ll all allow me, I’ll send out a beacon to all participants of this thread, and incorporate it into Robotnik’s storyline.

EDIT: Aaaaand Jehuty just made his post. Hm…

Alright people, we need to decide which story we’re sticking with. We’ve come too far in this thread to allow the plot to become unraveled by conflicting ideas.

We could compromise, and say that the world was restored by Falcon, but that everyone was brought here by the Crow.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 10:35PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

OOC: I’m sorry, but I can’t allow myself to just ignore holes in the plot and accept that “everyone somehow ended up on Mobius.”

Your post was great, and I’m fine sticking with it, but I think everyone should devise their own means of reaching Mobius and for their own reasons.

Or, one of us could send an inter-dimensional beacon to every participant in this thread. Hm…

Alright, everyone. If you’ll all allow me, I’ll send out a beacon to all participants of this thread, and incorporate it into Robotnik’s storyline.

EDIT: Aaaaand Jehuty just made his post. Hm…

Alright people, we need to decide which story we’re sticking with. We’ve come too far in this thread to allow the plot to become unraveled by conflicting ideas.

We could compromise, and say that the world was restored by Falcon, but that everyone was brought here by the Crow.

OOC: That’s entirely fine with me. I understand there ARE holes in my scenario that need to be stitched up, so I accept this post.
OR:
You could merge Mine AND Jehuty’s posts.
I see you already thought of that. Yeah, Jehuty just made things a bit more complicated.

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 10:38PM EDT

I think we should go ahead and cast a vote on what each individual user thinks we should do.

What do you guys think?

May 09, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT

OOC: I think we should listen to the fanbase
Finally, the Balloon Master VS Doctor Ivo Robotnik.
Fanfics of Assassin and Bloodpool.
Jetstream Sam HD face shots
Spark punching hunters around.
ANTI SUBJECTS FINALLY FIGHTING THEIR COUNTERPARTS.

May 09, 2013 at 10:43PM EDT

@Spark,
OOC: Ill acknowledge your post but I really need everything to do with Haven to remain solely in my hands, a lot has changed there, including Sunny.

@Falcon,
OOC:
How did you not see this?

It was the first part of that post, I don’t write words for the sake of being able to you know.

@Flandre,
BIC:
Meanwhile in Jehuty

Arggghhhhhh!!!!
ADA: Dingo are you okay?
NO! my head!
ADA: What seems to be the issue?
I-I dunno, I feel like ive just received a message telepathically
ADA: From who?
Sam, from Outer Haven…..
ADA: What did it say?
Nothing but I just know it was him, like it was encoded into my mind,
ARGGHHH!!
He clenches at his head, he hears whispers in his head “We’re Back”
We have to go!
ADA: Where?
Outer Haven…
ADA: I don’t know the location, nobody does
I receive the coordinates, I know where they are.
Jehuty with Dingo and Flandre jet off out into the ocean towards Outer Haven supposed location

OOC: When I resume Havens plot this will be made clear as to how they reached Dingo telepathically

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 10:44PM EDT

Meawnhile, in the SS Zeus

In the dust, a hand reaches out to catch a vinyl record that was between a bunch of garbage, tossing with a rag and clean it with water spray

…I found it sir!

NM: Excellent! long since I listened to that record.

Blitz: …SIR! Why are only interested in an old vinyl record that my men!

NM: Is not old, is a classic…

Blitz: …

NM: HAHAHAHAHA! POOR BLITZ! you almost gave me hurts!

Blitz: …What!?

NM: Look…I was waiting for this day for like … uh… ONE STUPID WEEK!

Blitz: B-but…

NM: THERE ARE VAMPIRES! THERE WILL KILL EVERYTHING, REMEMBER!? AGAIN!?

Blitz: Y-yes sir…

NM: WELL!! STOP CRIYING NOW!

Blitz: …

Vampire Operator: Sir! What are your first orders!

NM: Release the first Undead Squadron! And send Morph too! That thing is stinking all the blimp!

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Spark,
OOC: Ill acknowledge your post but I really need everything to do with Haven to remain solely in my hands, a lot has changed there, including Sunny.

@Falcon,
OOC:

It was the first part of that post, I don’t write words for the sake of being able to you know.

@Flandre,
BIC:
Meanwhile in Jehuty

Arggghhhhhh!!!!
NO! my head!
Sam, from Outer Haven…..
ARGGHHH!!
We have to go!
Outer Haven…
Jehuty with Dingo and Flandre jet off out into the ocean towards Outer Haven supposed location

OOC: When I resume Havens plot this will be made clear as to how they reached Dingo telepathically

OOC: I would like it if you retooled your actions so as they don’t conflict with my actions. Or we could say it was a joint effort.

May 09, 2013 at 10:52PM EDT

OOC: okay, i hope by tomorrow, we all have an understanding. i really really want to continue this thread and put it back on course. so just to clarifty. fairy tail, captain falcon with normal powers, kenshiro, crona and buddy, and naoi are still in the sewers just after natsu gave his inspiring speech. we are still waiting for spark to do what he has to do with us. and on that note im calling it a night.

May 09, 2013 at 11:08PM EDT

OOC:

Okay, it seems that despite all the complaining about the mutli-dimension-multi-world shenanigans (which I was getting sick of both the complaints and the shenanigans itself), I thought I would just go ahead and end it.

I announced I was going to do it, got support in the background, and nobody called me out until I did do it. I don’t see what the big deal is with forcing everyone to be on the same dimensional plane/planet.

Merging it all simply allowed the elements from each world to be stitched together as opposed to planet/dimension hopping after we fuck the previous world over, leaving certain people in the dust.

May 09, 2013 at 11:12PM EDT

OOC: Am I the only person with no powers? The only character who is pathetically nonathletic?

Last edited May 09, 2013 at 11:14PM EDT
May 09, 2013 at 11:13PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

OOC: Am I the only person with no powers? The only character who is pathetically nonathletic?

dont you have hypnosis? that can come in really handy.

May 09, 2013 at 11:15PM EDT

Everyone seems to return to Mobius, teleporting their way to their home planet. The fog supressors allow the Order to the Balloon to know who happends to appears out of thin air in this Earth. He knows that the wrath of the final battle is getting closer. A single alarm in every facility, robots building robots, mindslaving humans, hunter laughter everywhere as daddy brings new toys to play with. New armor, new logic, new training, new weaponry, new ships, the future is bright and it’s starting to smile…finally. The Mantis ships head to the Eggman empire, along with the mechanical troop.

The rest of the foot soldiers start to patrol every city, every place, every tiny space in this Earth. Being lead by the newly created “Elite Enhaced Soldier”, they wait for the worse to arrive. Omega Hunters and the slashers go along with them.

Meanwhile, near Equestria, Morph finally steps in the battlefield. Smelling the undead presence is like eating the most delicious meal ever for him…The earth around him starts to shake as he starts to grow, both strenght and size. His flesh can’t handle his muscles, It starts to tear apart as the creature grows. With the strenght of thousands of vampires, Morph waits for orders, the floor can barely hold this beast.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 12:06AM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 12:05AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

OOC:

Okay, it seems that despite all the complaining about the mutli-dimension-multi-world shenanigans (which I was getting sick of both the complaints and the shenanigans itself), I thought I would just go ahead and end it.

I announced I was going to do it, got support in the background, and nobody called me out until I did do it. I don’t see what the big deal is with forcing everyone to be on the same dimensional plane/planet.

Merging it all simply allowed the elements from each world to be stitched together as opposed to planet/dimension hopping after we fuck the previous world over, leaving certain people in the dust.

OOC:

Bleh, to add to this I might actually take a break from this thread after that reaction. Even after all the gifs, all the images, and the handful of videos I made still doesn’t feel like I am adding anything besides the ability to quickly kill off spirit based things and to occasionally act as a bridge between two very large locations.

Whatever, I will decide when I wake up.

May 10, 2013 at 03:39AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

OOC:

Bleh, to add to this I might actually take a break from this thread after that reaction. Even after all the gifs, all the images, and the handful of videos I made still doesn’t feel like I am adding anything besides the ability to quickly kill off spirit based things and to occasionally act as a bridge between two very large locations.

Whatever, I will decide when I wake up.

Well I know that feel, I had a plot to cover with Jehuty but now all of this has happened he will have to be cut short, I had a lot of images and gifs prepped aswell for him.

I personally wasn’t bothered by the recent events and was paying attention to your character so don’t feel as if your not providing, don’t leave the thread.

May 10, 2013 at 04:45AM EDT

@ natsuru
Its your call, but you may still play an important roll in this thread so dont remove yourself completely, we still like you.

@ jehuty.
Dont remove jehuty so soon. Save him for when the war between eggman and balloon master gets really heavy. You can send him in to damage both sides greatly. Remember the airship level in the second runner. You can doo something like that when the eggman fleet ahow up. Just dont take him out hes too badass.

May 10, 2013 at 06:53AM EDT

OOC:
@ Spark
Could you start controlling Skull, or do I have to do that?

@ Medic
Next post…

Renegade and Dreadnought confront Nazi Vampires, who have attacked Damon, P.S., sorry Asura
Renegade: Someone get me a phone, cause I F*CKING CALLED THAT!
unholsters MG-42, begins to fire heavily upon the group, and with all the rounds fired, everything is a blur to the Vampires

Renegade literally mulches the Vampires in the first room down into a pulp… near Damon

Renegade: All clear!
Dreadnought Squad check bodies, Renegade checks on Damon

Renegade shakes his head slowly, and looks back to them
Renegade: He’s dead… no doubt about it… call your sniper over to the building. There’s only one way in and out anyways…
Willow calls on a radio, and Windigo arrives shortly afterwards, seeing his squad leader’s dead body
Windigo: Killed in action… he knew it could happen. I’m not really surprised he’s dead…
Renegade is horrified at hearing this
Renegade: What!? How… how f*cked up can you be to ignore this?
Windigo: Not ignoring it, dipshit. We all take the risk of death… we all know that it’s coming sooner or later…
Renegade: What about him!? Do you even bother with some kind of burial!?
Windigo shakes his head no, Renegade is silent, then speaks with a bit of anger mixed with disappointment
Renegade: Come on, then… let’s move down more into the base… there’s bound to be more.
head into next room

OOC:
@ Spark
So… when will Skull be used?

May 10, 2013 at 07:33AM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Spark,

@Falcon,
OOC:

@Flandre,
BIC:
Meanwhile in Jehuty

Arggghhhhhh!!!!
NO! my head!
Sam, from Outer Haven…..
ARGGHHH!!
We have to go!
Outer Haven…

What? What’s wrong?! Why are we going back to Outer Haven?
Suddenly it hits her
Sam! Get us there faster!
She has a determined look in her eye to go see one of her only friends.

May 10, 2013 at 11:51AM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Glub glub.

Stings a plankton with his cerata.

Glub glub.

Consumes some cnidarians.

Glub glub.

Slithers around a bit.

Glub glub.

Consumes some cnidarians.

Glub glub glub glub.

Slithers around some more.

Glub glub.

Meets a pretty FemIcyNudibranch.

Glub glub.

Mating time.

Glub glub.

May 10, 2013 at 01:00PM EDT

Chapter 623: The Return to (a much different) Outer Haven
@Flandre,

My damn head hurts so much, likes its being crushed! ADA that medicine isn’t working!
ADA: Apologies, I have expended all medicinal supplies
After a few more hours of travelling they finally arrive at the destination, the coordinates which were imprinted into Dingo’s psyche were very precise, down to mere meters

We are here I think, At least my head has stopped hurting…..but where is here we are in the middle of the damn ocean?!
ADA: I have spotted something anomalous
What is it?

About 100 meters from Jehuty, on the surface of the water sits a small circular platform, in the center of the platform there appears to be a large rectangular protrusion

That must be it, launch a scan of the surrounding area…
ADA: Scanning….
ADA: Zero life forms, zero radio transmissions, heat signatures or forms of abnormal radiation
That is strange, surely that small platform would be emitting some sort of energy..I have a bad feeling about all of this….
Dingo for a second hesitates about carrying on and contemplates turning back and getting away but in that instant his brain comes under attack from telepathic jolts
Argh not again!
But only for a short duration, he understands that thinking about fleeing caused the attack
What is that?! what is this damn thing that keeps getting into my mind?!
ADA: I believe your su-
ADA’s screen shuts off and her voice falls silent, she has been deactivated
ADA?…..
Dingo taps away at a few keys on the control pad to try and reboot the AI but his attempts are completely futile even though he is fully competent with the software

Useless AI!
He slams his fist down on the panel, visibly stressed
Thet’s get this over with, it doesn’t look like im being given a choice….
Jehuty flies down towards the ocean surface and lands on the small platform, which is only actually a few meters wide but can fit Jehuty with room to spare, Dingo looks at the rectangular block sticking from the center of the platform
A elevator? I understand now but why not just emerge the ship why go through all this? what is with all the secrecy….
In that moment a lone person catches Dingo’s eye

It had been there the whole time but somehow was un-noticed and still. Its is a very different machine, unlike anything that Desperado have in there arsenal, the other cyborgs mostly keep there human appearance but this one looked sickly and heavily augmented losing must of its human properties in the process, was this a unique machine? or a new generation of cyborg?
……That’s one kind of creature…..
He tries to engage in conversation with it
My name is Dingo im here to see Sam, im one of his friends.
The cyborg doesn’t move to respond or acknowledge there presence, it just remains in its place, the gentle mid ocean breeze and sea spray flowing around its hideous frame wavering the many cables that hang from its back, overall its a very calm atmosphere but tainted with a sinister undertone
And im currently with his foster child….
The cyborg stays silent but steps aside, the doors of the elevator slide open and it holds out its hand, signalling Jehuty to enter
They do so whilst the cyborg follows them, Jehuty stands in the middle whilst it stands by the door
Dingo see’s no need for talk and is beginning to lose his nerve, the whole situation beginning to feel quite surreal and overly bizarre, for the first time in a while he is feeling quite trapped and scared with no chance of escape without his head coming under the overwhelming feeling of being crushed

The cyborg presses a single button on the wall, the doors then silently slam closed and the elevator begins heading downward at a very high velocity, the platform on the surface and shaft of the lift itself is telescopic and begins to retract back down under the calm waves, leaving no signs of life on the ocean surface

Inside the cockpit Dingo looks down at the control panel readying himself for whats to come, then the silence is broken
Cyborg: Please disembark your machine
Jehuty’s systems shut down completely and lowers down onto its knee’s
Erh-……
He was about to object to the cyborgs request and demand an explanation for the mecha’s shutdown
I can’t leave this machine, it is my life support, without it, I cannot survive, I will die
The cockpit screen opens by itself and the cyborg steps into view, its physique is something out of a horror film, combine that with the relatively dim lighting and almost silent elevator space it is quite a unnerving scene
Cyborg: You are perfectly fine, please disembark. Now.
Dingo is confused as to why he hasn’t suffered a heart attack yet from his life support being cut but instead of questioning this he climes out and takes Flandre’s hand getting her out too, He pulls away at his cables holding him into Jehuty, forcefully disconnecting himself

The elevator is still in transit, they must have almost traveled a mile by now but still going, the cyborg is stood by the button on the wall, Dingo is stood next to Flandre, in front of Jehuty looking towards the door, anticipating its opening…..

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 01:22PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 01:16PM EDT

@Jehuty,

She levitates up to Dingo’s level and begins to whisper into his ear. She sounds concerned. Her gaze has turned to one of anticipation and fear as she glances around the elevator, her stare stays on the cyborg for a few moments.
What is this place… I didn’t think Outer Haven would be like this.
She clutches Laevateinn close to her chest, waiting and scared for what is to come.

May 10, 2013 at 01:55PM EDT

Destroying buildings, blasting away hunters, making the earth shake shorty followed by more destruction..Van is desesperate. He had the chance to reach his counterpart, half of Outer Haven was distracted by “him”, but no Van, one of our agents is in the middle of an important infiltration process. And so Asura escaped, he erased himself from the Earth, his madness presence suddenly vanquished…But how? He keeps flying while trying to answer these questions, leaving a red trail in sky as his anger grows…
And oh my god…This asshole calling again…How many times do I have to blow his head off?
(codec)

Bloodpool: The “pool” reporting in! I don’t a see shit around here, just dirt and dirt…and boobs.

Blood Falcon: And WHAT?

Bloodpool: Boobs dude, a good nice pair of boobs under the sea…I think I’m in love…Someone punch me.

Van: I will personally make sure you get your face punched later. Falcon, Darker Ones, anyone who actually saw something?

Blood Falcon: The Fox told me there’s a bunch of rats trying to get inside a city. Just checked a few footsteps around a manhole, Falcon presence is all over the place hehe..! Checking the sewers right now, hunters by my side just in case.

Corrupted Magician 1: We sense a disturb in this planet, three unknown humans, we search for them.

Razor: Hey ladies, you are not going to believe this one: We were patrolling around the sea when suddenly, outta nowhere, mecha checkin’ the god dang sea, something outta of a japs movie, I was even expectin’ godzilla to show up!. The pilot got our asses out of there, I ain’t attackin’ some damn robot by myself guys! Whatever they are plannin’ I can tell ya, It’s huge as heck! And It involves japs! Also, wait…Who is that asshole is that launch? Red guy, what the heck?

Bloodpool: What? I was…checking the sea..Can’t a man peacefully look at the sea without being suspicious?

Blood Falcon: No one ever said something about you looking suspicious darling…You just digged your own grave.

Bloodpool: Hey hey, I was just…visiting an ol’ friend of mine. A girl actually…We had a small chatitty chat, did I say chatitty chat? Thank you @Captain Spark, now I’m starting to talk in glorious Cosby terms…great!

Van: It’s pretty inspiring to see the amount of non-sense you can pull out from the deepest part of your malfunctioning brain Bloodpool, It reminds us to NOT be like you and to NOT behave like you. Thank you…
(codec ends)

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 02:32PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 02:23PM EDT

@Flandre,
The lift is still in transit slowly getting more and more colder until there exhaled breath begins to mist in front of there faces, the walls of the lift begin to sheen over with a slight frost
Dingo whispers back
Just stay by my side, im sure everything is fine. Sam has just got himself a scary looking door guard to keep things tense….damn its cold….

The cyborg can hear everything thanks to its incredible enhancements, but doesn’t react
The elevator eventually comes to a halt, judging by the amount of time it has taken to arrive at the bottom they could be miles below sea level, they brace themselves and the doors silently open

They both take a step out into a seemingly huge circular domed hall, the elevator had came down into the center of it
This is incredible, since when was Outer Haven this spacious, I know it was large but it never had the room for places like this, and a elevator…..
The hall is silent all except for a slight low humming sound that resonates through the ground they are stood on creating an odd sensation in there feet, there breath is till mist and the temperature is very low.

Cyborg: Follow me.
But what about Jehuty?
Cyborg: It will remain here.

They follow the macabre creation and head towards a doorway on the very far side of the room
Dingo takes his time to look at the surroundings in more detail

The walls seemed to look incredibly aged, not rusted, just very worn, paintwork that had previously designated this partition of the ship had long ago faded leaving a slight discolour, however they were still firmly solid, they must be seeing as we are miles underwater, the pressure must be incredible yet not even a creak can be heard, the structure must be completely re-furbished or upgraded even, Outer Haven was only a submarine and no submarine can reach these depths

The air seemed to feel heavy when breathed and at first left a tingling sensation on the tongue, it didn’t in anyway feel normal, it was much more unnatural and in a abnormal way made you feel slightly dulled mentally. The air was polluted, but what with?

It was completely silent, the only thing that you could acknowledge to differentiate from being deaf, was footsteps, talking, or the odd humming sound

Are you taking us to Sam?
Cyborg: Yes, it won’t be long now.

They continued following…

…And over the course of nearly an hour made there way through many many different parts of the ship from other massive halls to small labyrinthine hallways which were seemingly new also but still looked extremely aged, Dingo could tell just by seeing the new amount of extra space, they had truly descended into a leviathan of an underwater structure.

The most shocking thing however was that even though they had traveled all this distance they had not spotted a single other person, staff, R&D team, security, guards, soldiers, maintenance, technicians, nobody, it was empty, it was dead, but although it was seemingly lifeless there was never a moment when Dingo didn’t feel like he was being watched and that at any moment in an instant, something or someone could appear and take action in the name of security. He kept his head low for the remainder of the walk, the pressure of the unseen observation slowly crushing his confidence

Cyborg: We are here.
Finally…..

In front of them stands a massive armored door, the words “Think Tank” emblazoned across the face….

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 03:12PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 02:50PM EDT

Heart barely beating, suddenly Reimu’s heart starts quickly pumping blood again, and she returns to contentiousness.

… Uuuuhg… My head feels…

She feels the back of her head, the Asure Grimoire shattered.

Yukari…

She pulls it off

May 10, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT

@Reimu,

Tager: Good, you’re awake. I was beginning to suspect the power held within the Azure Grimoire was too much for you.
Tager is standing up beside her, looking off into the distance with his telescopic eye at where the Dark Ones are.
Tager: Unidentified targets approaching our position. They seem to have power similar to that of Ars Magus.

Hakumen: Yes… I can sense them. They shall know the white void soon. The Dark Ones shall be cleansed from this land by my blade.
Hakumen unsheathes Okami from his back, and gets into an aggressive stance while he waits for them.

@Jehuty,

Flandre begins to think to herself about all of the surroundings that she has seen so far in Outer Haven.
Is this really where Sam is?
Her eyes continue to survey the area.
I haven’t even been able to hear anything this entire time, even with my heightened senses… There’s been no movement that I could detect besides our own either.
She keeps Laevateinn close to held close to her chest.
Is… Is this really Sam that I’m going to be reunited with? Or will it be someone-- something else… I can’t even sense his presence.
Flandre starts to look a bit worried as she continues to think to herself, looking around even more. Such emptiness is starting to get to her. She then begins to get nervous… She has to think about moving her legs to stop them from freezing in place.
It’s so cold…
She begins to shiver a bit, her cheeks become a rosy red color as her body tries to provide heat to her, but she continues to follow… anticipating, and worried as to what she might find behind the door.

May 10, 2013 at 04:21PM EDT

Dark Ones…?

Reimu summons a card into her hand

Draw them in close… I don’t feel like flying right now.

May 10, 2013 at 04:54PM EDT

Falcon just is wandering around, with Kenshiro. They happen upon the spot where the TARDIS was. Falcon spots a note. It reads
This should help against bloodpool.
-Doctorpool
There is a gun loaded with what looks like a poison dart. Falcon picks up the gun.
…Yes, we are.

May 10, 2013 at 05:11PM EDT

The Dark Ones arrive, four men, all of them wearing black hoods and basic monk armor. They are a group of powerful magicians, capable of dealing with the likes of Tardises and with unknown powers…Until now. After landing on the floor, the four monks kneel at the exact same time, pronouncing words of a strange and mystic language. The Dark Ones look at the sky, as a green energy surrounds each one of them until a huge green cloud fills the battlefield…The smell of the dead and lose of hope show themselves in the lost souls that dare to face the beast…The clouds finally dissipate as the Abbalon roars at the intruders.
Abbalon quickly looks as his foes, his attention being caught by the pure energy of a certain individual.
“We wish we could face thou sin cleaner, but our objective you are not. We will give you a more suitable opponent for your abilities.”

A small crater opens up, near Abbalon, It slowly spreads lava around. The knight of magma slowly emerges, showing his ridicously large axe with great honor. He positions himself near Abbalon.
Augustus: I must thank you monks, about a time someone appeared. Been tired of searching for this katana guy. Shall we start? Can’t wait to melt this good doer, make sure those two don’t get in my way.
Abbalon: Acknowledged, we shall protect, they shall not interfer.

A group of hunters arrives to scene too, However, after a quick analisis of the intruders, better let the Anti-S do what they do best. They will run around and analize every action, power, decision the intruders make, and becouse of that, they won’t attack unless provoked.

OOC: In case someone is wondering how big Abbalon is…

That tiny red guy? That’s me trying to pose this bastard. World’s worst ragdoll…PERIOD

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 05:27PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 05:25PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

The Dark Ones arrive, four men, all of them wearing black hoods and basic monk armor. They are a group of powerful magicians, capable of dealing with the likes of Tardises and with unknown powers…Until now. After landing on the floor, the four monks kneel at the exact same time, pronouncing words of a strange and mystic language. The Dark Ones look at the sky, as a green energy surrounds each one of them until a huge green cloud fills the battlefield…The smell of the dead and lose of hope show themselves in the lost souls that dare to face the beast…The clouds finally dissipate as the Abbalon roars at the intruders.
Abbalon quickly looks as his foes, his attention being caught by the pure energy of a certain individual.
“We wish we could face thou sin cleaner, but our objective you are not. We will give you a more suitable opponent for your abilities.”

A small crater opens up, near Abbalon, It slowly spreads lava around. The knight of magma slowly emerges, showing his ridicously large axe with great honor. He positions himself near Abbalon.
Augustus: I must thank you monks, about a time someone appeared. Been tired of searching for this katana guy. Shall we start? Can’t wait to melt this good doer, make sure those two don’t get in my way.
Abbalon: Acknowledged, we shall protect, they shall not interfer.

A group of hunters arrives to scene too, However, after a quick analisis of the intruders, better let the Anti-S do what they do best. They will run around and analize every action, power, decision the intruders make, and becouse of that, they won’t attack unless provoked.

OOC: In case someone is wondering how big Abbalon is…

That tiny red guy? That’s me trying to pose this bastard. World’s worst ragdoll…PERIOD

OOC: Eh. I could go bigger.

May 10, 2013 at 05:36PM EDT

OOC: I have to go for a bit for dinner, but when I get back I’ll be sure to post.

May 10, 2013 at 05:37PM EDT

Looks up at Not Ganon

… he looks delicious. It’s been a few weeks since I last ate some cookies wasn’t it? …not the longest I have gone starving, but I wasn’t active last time I fasted.

May 10, 2013 at 05:40PM EDT

The Cyborg just stands there, it doesn’t enter a code anywhere or do anything physically to incite the door opening but instead wireless transmits a signal at the door
You just stay with me, somin’ don’t feel right here….
Dingo puts his hand on Flandre’s shoulder in an act of reassurance
The feeling of being observed is greater than ever, almost like an entire theater audience has there backs, watching them like some sort of play
The door lets out a click sound and….

The feeling of being watched is gone and so is the cyborg, however nothing can be seen through the door just a orb of light hovering above the ground about 10 meters into the “room”
Erg….oh…ehh…
Dingo is immensely un-easy but eventually plucks up the courage and marches on into the “Think Tank” the door closes behind them, trapping them in, the orb is the only thing illuminating the room, and its quite dim

The orb brightens significantly illuminating a room of moderate size

What has-…….
The room like most others has extremely aged, at a closer look it is, as a matter of fact, the old control room but it has been heavily modified, its console screens have been removed filling the room with emptiness the only fixture being a round table in the center of which the illuminating orb floats upon.

Surrounding the table are the Winds of Destruction……..

Sam turns around from the table and locks eyes with Flandre, the stare is inhuman and completely unwavering not to mention piercing, almost looking straight through

Sam: Flandre….how long has it been…..15…..20 years?….I never thought you would come back into my life again…….its been so long…….and we’ve been so preoccupied and lost…….

When Outer Haven went into seclusion to hide from there pursuers they spent many weeks working and researching new ways to combine the human brain with that of there current cybernetics, they tried endlessly to attain the abilities of Mantis and to study them but instead they began delving into much deeper experiment. Neuro-cybernetics became the priority of research and within the confines of a lost Outer Haven there explorations went completely un-hindered. With mountains of soldiers ready and able for testing these new technologies were quickly put through there paces, the morales and ethics of the R&D became non-existent and eventually there research ended up without boundaries.

Everything began to rocket exponentially out of control when GW, the onboard master AI, was utilized to give aid to the scientists in there efforts. Nobody knew the just how intelligent and able it was in providing them with information and recommendations on there courses of action. It got to a point where instead of it being used as a helpful tip giver it was actually becoming the experimenter and the R&D team were its tools.

With a super AI running the experiments things began to get very crude very quickly, people were torn apart on a daily basis, there organs replaced with cybernetic implants that were inhuman, there bodies were mangled and formed into a more “practical” shape. It then moved onto the neuro-cybernetics and completely succeeded in its findings, it managed to harness the power that made Mantis so great and amplify it tremendously, When GW had discovered these new mystical powers most other models of troops were scrapped, branded as obsolete

The Winds just sat by and watched day by day, being trapped at the bottom of the ocean had taken a toll on there minds and they grew careless about the treatment of there troops at the hands of the AI, they were seen as useless

But then the main big event happened, GW went too far into its psychometric research, Outer Haven was warped out into a different time and stayed there for about 17 years, shortly after this the AI was shut off and the Winds worked tireless to deal with the problem they had gotten into but without the supreme intellect of GW they were unable to return. The Winds were trapped at the bottom of the ocean in Haven for all of those 17 years breathing recycled air and eating recycled food, they grew to enjoying the seclusion and didn’t want to return to the surface and instead began improving Haven itself, turning it into a massive underwater complex with the help of what remained of the experiment prototypes

In the years spent in seclusion they themselves came up with new ways to develop idea’s, they created machines that they could all plug into and have there ideas pooled with one another, effectively giving them the power of a 4 brain collective, through doing this they managed to restrict GW and have it rebooted, then, through controlling it they managed to bring themselves back to this current time

But, after all those years alone and by themselves they became un-hinged and sinister not to mention they had discovered many new psych based technologies

Sam: Come here Flandre… ive missed you

Sam had changed a lot, in seclusion he grew tired of his aging human body and instead had it entirely converted making him wholly cybernetic except for his head and brain which had also been heavily tampered with through implants, His eyes were also changed and now bear a slight red glow in the pupil, his face however is significantly aged and his voice more raspy and abrasive

Sundowner: Hello there…..welcome back.
A much different Sundowner turns around

When secluded he could no longer satisfy his want for battle, it ended up forcing him to seek entertainment in other things leading him to set down his heavy strength cybernetic frame and duel machetes. He stopped using slang and began forming his words properly and not too mention losing his accent to a monotone drone of a voice, for the years they spent hidden he shuffled about the many corridors of Haven slowly losing his mind to bordeom rendering him without emotions, which in turn lead him to trading in his aged body for that of a entirely cybernetic one

Over stood my the orb and still connected to it was Mistral

Whilst confined to the solitude of 17 years in the shell of Haven she spent near enough every waking hour trudging through Outer Havens systems and databases, she ended up not sleeping for days, and for months at a time stopped talking to people about anything outside of the computer systems. The endless typing began to hammer down her fingers leading to deformities, however this didn’t stop her, instead she made good use of GW’s research and began adding implants to her brain which made working easier, she could multiask within the system which quickly became something of a addiction leading her to make more and more alteraions to her body to improve her performance at computer work, it eventually turned into a fanaticism which changed her completely. Now she only talks for the system, making her into a living breathing processing unit

Sat on the table in a small cradle is a cyborg brain, its eyes dart at Flandre, this is Monsoon

He never liked the seclusion in at the bottom of the ocean nor the ignorance of the rest of the Winds when it came to GW’s mindless research, this ended up turning into a grudge which ended up turning into a blind hatred for the other, however he continue to live alongside them keeping his true feelings bottled up, but just like the others he also began making enchantments to his body, and eventually turned out becoming the most freakish looking beast of them all, He tried to unite the soldiers that were left and lead a revolt against Sam but was eventually taken down by everyone, the sudden disruption in the peace and tranquility of Haven had turned everyone against him but they had mercy upon him and kept him, one day maybe they will forgive him and put him in a new body…..

Your all monsters! what the hell has has happened to you all!!
Dingo pushes Flandre behind him
Im not letting you have her-AGGGGHHH!!!
Dingo falls to his knee’s clutching at his head
Sam: I think you need to stop shouting….
AAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!
Dingo falls to the ground unconscious and Sam walks over to Flandre and kneels down in front of her staring her dead in the eyes with his inhuman gaze
Sam: Give me a hug…,

This group of freaks has spent a very long time in a peaceful environment, now they have returned to Mobius where a massive war is currently taking place. The Winds can see all and hear all, they are the 4 most advanced pieces of technology to exist, a hybrid of psychometrics and circuitry applied to the basis of a human brain.

They won’t tolerate the disorder taking place above the surface of the water…..

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 06:34PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 06:24PM EDT

OOC: wait, whaaat? what the fuuuck? That was almost as mindfuck-y as the ending to MGS2.
ALMOST.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 06:32PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 06:29PM EDT

Falcon just is wandering around, with Kenshiro. They happen upon the spot where the TARDIS was. Falcon spots a note. It reads
This should help against bloodpool.
-Doctorpool
There is a gun loaded with what looks like a poison dart. Falcon picks up the gun.
…Yes, we are.

Natsu and the other fairy tail wizards meet up with falcon, ken, and chrono.

Natsu: go guys, we’ve been doing some thinking. since this whole world is going to be in some sort of a war, we need to postpone our s-class quest so that we can deal with this problem dead on. first, we need to report about our findings and inform our guild master about the current events going on right now. so the key question is, will you come back with us to fairy tail. we can work on a strategy over there on how we can beat these guys. besides, you’ll love our guild once you get to see it, and the other wizards we have in there as well. so waddaya say. wanna join us?

ooc: please say yes captn and crono, it will be fun.

@sam
holy fuck man, you make the warhammer 40k universe look like MLP with that post. i actually feel sorry for flandre over how muck fuck you just made her put into her head. i really hope you actually change your mind and make the outer heaven crew like they were before and skip that 17 yer plothole. thats just too messed up. for flandres sake.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT

…No. I have much more… Importand matters to attend to.
Same with me.
OOC: sorry bruh.
@Jehuty: I can’t believe my brain is still full of fuck after that.

May 10, 2013 at 06:47PM EDT

OOC: The 17 year time jump is a major plot point for there transformation into ever powerful beings………god Ive developed one hell of a eye twitch, that post seriously took me about 2 house to brain storm and write up.

May 10, 2013 at 06:49PM EDT

OOC: But still man…. wtf.
On a related note, we can never enjoy the creepy sundowner face again thanks to you.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 06:50PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 06:49PM EDT

Notices the group of people in the temple, and promptly stops drawing on the walls
Oh hey, you just walk in here and don’t say “hi”, well that’s rude. But, since you’re here, I can tell you this without worrying about calling the wrong number. I can’t get involved directly anymore, but I can still help you by giving you powerful weapons and spells.
Taps on the side of a newly placed, fully upgraded Alchemiter
Oh, and Lucy? I need to borrow one of your keys, I have something in mind for you since you seems to specialize in summoning creatures.

May 10, 2013 at 06:52PM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC: The 17 year time jump is a major plot point for there transformation into ever powerful beings………god Ive developed one hell of a eye twitch, that post seriously took me about 2 house to brain storm and write up.

well can you at least make the desperado crew ’normal at least, like they were before buty their tech just got a lot better. seriously. look at what you did to monsoon. thats just creepy. i like the older monsoon better. he looked like pork chops.

May 10, 2013 at 06:53PM EDT

OOC: Don’t forget they are all cyborgs, there brains can be easily transferred from one body to another. It is completely possible for Monsoon to be put back into another porkchop body.

May 10, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Notices the group of people in the temple, and promptly stops drawing on the walls
Oh hey, you just walk in here and don’t say “hi”, well that’s rude. But, since you’re here, I can tell you this without worrying about calling the wrong number. I can’t get involved directly anymore, but I can still help you by giving you powerful weapons and spells.
Taps on the side of a newly placed, fully upgraded Alchemiter
Oh, and Lucy? I need to borrow one of your keys, I have something in mind for you since you seems to specialize in summoning creatures.

Lucy: uh, who the heck are you? and what is it that you want with my gate keys?

Natsu: hey wait a minute. earn’t you that girl who talked to everyone about destroying this world? you have some nerve to just show up after deciding not to bother helping with this world. so what is it that your here to do?

natsus fist are covered in his flames

Gray: i hope for your sake that you have something good to say that we would like. so pick your next words carefully.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!