Forums / Just For Fun

309,404 total conversations in 8,337 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

Lucy: uh, who the heck are you? and what is it that you want with my gate keys?

Natsu: hey wait a minute. earn’t you that girl who talked to everyone about destroying this world? you have some nerve to just show up after deciding not to bother helping with this world. so what is it that your here to do?

natsus fist are covered in his flames

Gray: i hope for your sake that you have something good to say that we would like. so pick your next words carefully.

Well, simply due to the nature of what I am, going directly to the front lines would extremely dangerous for me, after all, I could just start having a grand mal seizure at any moment.
But I can still help in a different way. I can provide rest, food, new spells, new weapons, that kind of stuff.
Also, even if you defeat all the opponents, someone’s going to have to bring all the life back, right? I’ve done that before, I can certainly do it again, but it would be waste with all the fighting going on at the moment.
And Lucy, I’m going to give a new key to summon a different creature.
Pulls out Sanguine’s Rose
This staff allows one to summon a very powerful daedra to fight for them. With this staff, it only lasts for about a minute, but should I combine it with the abilities of your keys, the creature will stay summoned unless you “close the gate”, right?
Don’t worry, the original key will remain as it is, and you’ll have a new weapon to use in battle.

May 10, 2013 at 07:11PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Well, simply due to the nature of what I am, going directly to the front lines would extremely dangerous for me, after all, I could just start having a grand mal seizure at any moment.
But I can still help in a different way. I can provide rest, food, new spells, new weapons, that kind of stuff.
Also, even if you defeat all the opponents, someone’s going to have to bring all the life back, right? I’ve done that before, I can certainly do it again, but it would be waste with all the fighting going on at the moment.
And Lucy, I’m going to give a new key to summon a different creature.
Pulls out Sanguine’s Rose
This staff allows one to summon a very powerful daedra to fight for them. With this staff, it only lasts for about a minute, but should I combine it with the abilities of your keys, the creature will stay summoned unless you “close the gate”, right?
Don’t worry, the original key will remain as it is, and you’ll have a new weapon to use in battle.

the fairy tail crew decide to think for a moment about what she has to offer. after some time. they finally come to a conclusion.

Erza: we are thankful for your offering, though you may have your own agenda in all of this, we could use some help. but before we accept your offer. we would like to ask for information regarding desperado and the other evils that intend on harming this world. tell us what we need to know and for that you shall earn our trust. we dont want to see any more tragedies befall on this world more than what we have witnessed. is that clear?

OOC: you dont have to say anything, just quote that you told them everything about desperado, eggman asura, balloon master and medic. then go on from there to make it simple.

and guys, if you want feels, just wait for what i have in store for later on in the thread. i have some ideas i want to bring up that would make sams look like a dolan comic.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 07:29PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 07:27PM EDT

the fairy tail crew decide to think for a moment about what she has to offer. after some time. they finally come to a conclusion.

Erza: we are thankful for your offering, though you may have your own agenda in all of this, we could use some help. but before we accept your offer. we would like to ask for information regarding desperado and the other evils that intend on harming this world. tell us what we need to know and for that you shall earn our trust. we dont want to see any more tragedies befall on this world more than what we have witnessed. is that clear?

OOC: you dont have to say anything, just quote that you told them everything about desperado, eggman asura, balloon master and medic. then go on from there to make it simple.

and guys, if you want feels, just wait for what i have in store for later on in the thread. i have some ideas i want to bring up that would make sams look like a dolan comic.

Sit down, ‘cause this is one long story.
Tells the crew about what’s happened so far while making ridiculous arm gestures
So then, can I borrow one of your keys for a moment Lucy?

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Sit down, ‘cause this is one long story.
Tells the crew about what’s happened so far while making ridiculous arm gestures
So then, can I borrow one of your keys for a moment Lucy?

after hearing her story.

Lucy: so your telling me that theres this madness creature flying around this world trying to turn everyone insane?

Gray: and desperado is nowhere to be detected. damn what a waste of time.

Wendy: not to mention this struggle between this eggman and balloon person. what is it they seek to gain out of all this?

carla: dont forget about that nightamare medic guy and his legion of vampires.

Happy: your also forgetting about those chaos gems or something that he is after. i have a really bad feeling about this one natsu.

Natsu: it doesn’t matter at all happy. well still take them all on and beat them. if they intend on doing as they wish with this world. ILL BURN THEM AND THEIR PRECIOUS FORCES INTO ASHES! NOW IM REALLY FIRED UP!

Erza: calm down natsu. look it may have seem we have gotten of on the wrong foot here. i dont know what it is you saw in wanting to destroy this world just because things look bleak. you shouldn’t give up so easily, if you do, than they have already won. look i promise you we will finish this once and for all, and with the help of the others that wish to save this world. so we accept your assistance in this matter. what is it that you want with lucy’s gate key exactly? because those keys of hers are too rare to be handed out to a stranger.

OOC: tell me of the things that you can offer them specifically and clearly. i dont want to assume since u just said spells and weapons.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 07:52PM EDT

after hearing her story.

Lucy: so your telling me that theres this madness creature flying around this world trying to turn everyone insane?

Gray: and desperado is nowhere to be detected. damn what a waste of time.

Wendy: not to mention this struggle between this eggman and balloon person. what is it they seek to gain out of all this?

carla: dont forget about that nightamare medic guy and his legion of vampires.

Happy: your also forgetting about those chaos gems or something that he is after. i have a really bad feeling about this one natsu.

Natsu: it doesn’t matter at all happy. well still take them all on and beat them. if they intend on doing as they wish with this world. ILL BURN THEM AND THEIR PRECIOUS FORCES INTO ASHES! NOW IM REALLY FIRED UP!

Erza: calm down natsu. look it may have seem we have gotten of on the wrong foot here. i dont know what it is you saw in wanting to destroy this world just because things look bleak. you shouldn’t give up so easily, if you do, than they have already won. look i promise you we will finish this once and for all, and with the help of the others that wish to save this world. so we accept your assistance in this matter. what is it that you want with lucy’s gate key exactly? because those keys of hers are too rare to be handed out to a stranger.

OOC: tell me of the things that you can offer them specifically and clearly. i dont want to assume since u just said spells and weapons.

Well, it’s simple: I can combine things so that they can have the effects of both things or only one of the things. It’s a bit complicated, but ,essentially, I can upgrade your weapons with the powers of other items. For example: If I combined a pair of needles with a wizard statue, I would get magic needle-wands. I can also provide you some spells, while i cannot say where they come from, I can still give them to you.
(OOC: The spells I can give are the spells available in Skyrim and Oblivion. I also suggest heading to this page to get some info on the alchimizing thing.)

May 10, 2013 at 08:01PM EDT

Suddenly, Another spine comes jutting down into Falcon’s back, and some chemicals are pumped in. The arm retracts
what the hell?
Falcon notices a window showcasing the narrator
Man, that guy’s ugly.
The window promptly shatters as a flood of information about the plot flows into Falcon\s mind.
NONONONONONO DON’T GO TO OUTER HAVEN BAD THINGS HAVE HAPPENED THERE. BAD THINGS. REEEALLY BAD. LIKE BAD BAD.
Now, why do I suddenly have a craving for Chimichangas?
Also, Oblivion and Skyrim spells! yay!

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 08:03PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 08:01PM EDT

Laika Law wrote:

The Cyborg just stands there, it doesn’t enter a code anywhere or do anything physically to incite the door opening but instead wireless transmits a signal at the door
You just stay with me, somin’ don’t feel right here….
Dingo puts his hand on Flandre’s shoulder in an act of reassurance
The feeling of being observed is greater than ever, almost like an entire theater audience has there backs, watching them like some sort of play
The door lets out a click sound and….

The feeling of being watched is gone and so is the cyborg, however nothing can be seen through the door just a orb of light hovering above the ground about 10 meters into the “room”
Erg….oh…ehh…
Dingo is immensely un-easy but eventually plucks up the courage and marches on into the “Think Tank” the door closes behind them, trapping them in, the orb is the only thing illuminating the room, and its quite dim

The orb brightens significantly illuminating a room of moderate size

What has-…….
The room like most others has extremely aged, at a closer look it is, as a matter of fact, the old control room but it has been heavily modified, its console screens have been removed filling the room with emptiness the only fixture being a round table in the center of which the illuminating orb floats upon.

Surrounding the table are the Winds of Destruction……..

Sam turns around from the table and locks eyes with Flandre, the stare is inhuman and completely unwavering not to mention piercing, almost looking straight through

Sam: Flandre….how long has it been…..15…..20 years?….I never thought you would come back into my life again…….its been so long…….and we’ve been so preoccupied and lost…….

When Outer Haven went into seclusion to hide from there pursuers they spent many weeks working and researching new ways to combine the human brain with that of there current cybernetics, they tried endlessly to attain the abilities of Mantis and to study them but instead they began delving into much deeper experiment. Neuro-cybernetics became the priority of research and within the confines of a lost Outer Haven there explorations went completely un-hindered. With mountains of soldiers ready and able for testing these new technologies were quickly put through there paces, the morales and ethics of the R&D became non-existent and eventually there research ended up without boundaries.

Everything began to rocket exponentially out of control when GW, the onboard master AI, was utilized to give aid to the scientists in there efforts. Nobody knew the just how intelligent and able it was in providing them with information and recommendations on there courses of action. It got to a point where instead of it being used as a helpful tip giver it was actually becoming the experimenter and the R&D team were its tools.

With a super AI running the experiments things began to get very crude very quickly, people were torn apart on a daily basis, there organs replaced with cybernetic implants that were inhuman, there bodies were mangled and formed into a more “practical” shape. It then moved onto the neuro-cybernetics and completely succeeded in its findings, it managed to harness the power that made Mantis so great and amplify it tremendously, When GW had discovered these new mystical powers most other models of troops were scrapped, branded as obsolete

The Winds just sat by and watched day by day, being trapped at the bottom of the ocean had taken a toll on there minds and they grew careless about the treatment of there troops at the hands of the AI, they were seen as useless

But then the main big event happened, GW went too far into its psychometric research, Outer Haven was warped out into a different time and stayed there for about 17 years, shortly after this the AI was shut off and the Winds worked tireless to deal with the problem they had gotten into but without the supreme intellect of GW they were unable to return. The Winds were trapped at the bottom of the ocean in Haven for all of those 17 years breathing recycled air and eating recycled food, they grew to enjoying the seclusion and didn’t want to return to the surface and instead began improving Haven itself, turning it into a massive underwater complex with the help of what remained of the experiment prototypes

In the years spent in seclusion they themselves came up with new ways to develop idea’s, they created machines that they could all plug into and have there ideas pooled with one another, effectively giving them the power of a 4 brain collective, through doing this they managed to restrict GW and have it rebooted, then, through controlling it they managed to bring themselves back to this current time

But, after all those years alone and by themselves they became un-hinged and sinister not to mention they had discovered many new psych based technologies

Sam: Come here Flandre… ive missed you

Sam had changed a lot, in seclusion he grew tired of his aging human body and instead had it entirely converted making him wholly cybernetic except for his head and brain which had also been heavily tampered with through implants, His eyes were also changed and now bear a slight red glow in the pupil, his face however is significantly aged and his voice more raspy and abrasive

Sundowner: Hello there…..welcome back.
A much different Sundowner turns around

When secluded he could no longer satisfy his want for battle, it ended up forcing him to seek entertainment in other things leading him to set down his heavy strength cybernetic frame and duel machetes. He stopped using slang and began forming his words properly and not too mention losing his accent to a monotone drone of a voice, for the years they spent hidden he shuffled about the many corridors of Haven slowly losing his mind to bordeom rendering him without emotions, which in turn lead him to trading in his aged body for that of a entirely cybernetic one

Over stood my the orb and still connected to it was Mistral

Whilst confined to the solitude of 17 years in the shell of Haven she spent near enough every waking hour trudging through Outer Havens systems and databases, she ended up not sleeping for days, and for months at a time stopped talking to people about anything outside of the computer systems. The endless typing began to hammer down her fingers leading to deformities, however this didn’t stop her, instead she made good use of GW’s research and began adding implants to her brain which made working easier, she could multiask within the system which quickly became something of a addiction leading her to make more and more alteraions to her body to improve her performance at computer work, it eventually turned into a fanaticism which changed her completely. Now she only talks for the system, making her into a living breathing processing unit

Sat on the table in a small cradle is a cyborg brain, its eyes dart at Flandre, this is Monsoon

He never liked the seclusion in at the bottom of the ocean nor the ignorance of the rest of the Winds when it came to GW’s mindless research, this ended up turning into a grudge which ended up turning into a blind hatred for the other, however he continue to live alongside them keeping his true feelings bottled up, but just like the others he also began making enchantments to his body, and eventually turned out becoming the most freakish looking beast of them all, He tried to unite the soldiers that were left and lead a revolt against Sam but was eventually taken down by everyone, the sudden disruption in the peace and tranquility of Haven had turned everyone against him but they had mercy upon him and kept him, one day maybe they will forgive him and put him in a new body…..

Your all monsters! what the hell has has happened to you all!!
Dingo pushes Flandre behind him
Im not letting you have her-AGGGGHHH!!!
Dingo falls to his knee’s clutching at his head
Sam: I think you need to stop shouting….
AAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!
Dingo falls to the ground unconscious and Sam walks over to Flandre and kneels down in front of her staring her dead in the eyes with his inhuman gaze
Sam: Give me a hug…,

This group of freaks has spent a very long time in a peaceful environment, now they have returned to Mobius where a massive war is currently taking place. The Winds can see all and hear all, they are the 4 most advanced pieces of technology to exist, a hybrid of psychometrics and circuitry applied to the basis of a human brain.

They won’t tolerate the disorder taking place above the surface of the water…..

OOC: I’m back from dinner, and my God! Music incoming.

BIC:

Sam…
Tears start to well up in Flandre’s eyes immediately. Seeing the Winds as they are now is tolling on her already unstable mind. She begins to back away from Sam, but hits her back against the door way. Tears are running down her face. She clutches Laevateinn even tighter to her body now, scared for her life at the monstrosities they have become. Her gaze turns to one of complete fear, and heartbreak. She can’t even handle what’s going on at the moment with everything… She’s been through so much, and now this…

Wh-What happened?! WHAT DID YOU MONSTERS DO TO SAM!? Why did this happen?! WHY?! Why would you do this, you monsters!?
She then falls on the floor and gets into a fetal position, severely shocked by what just happened. She begins to repeat the same thing over and over as she lies there in a complete breakdown state.
It’s okay Flan, they’re not real… It’s okay Flan, they’re not real… It’s okay Flan, they’re not real… It’s okay Flan, they’re not real…
Tears continue to roll down her face as she rocks back and forth, still holding Laevateinn as if it in some way will help her calm down…
They’re not real… Sam isn’t here, Flan… He’s never been here…
Her red eyes and pupils are wide as she speaks the gibberish coming out of their mouth.
They want to hurt you too, Flan… They don’t want to hurt you, Flan… They want to make you into one of them… No they don’t… Yes they do… No they don’t… Yes they do… No they don’t…
She continually rocks herself back and forth, trying to give herself some kind of comfort as her mind is being broken down.
He doesn’t love you anymore Flandre, he never did… That’s why Sam turned himself into this… He never loved me… He never loved me… He never loved me…
She continues to repeat the phrase over and over as she stays in the same position. After minutes upon minutes of saying the same thing… she just stops where she is. She stops moving. Stops talking. Stops crying. She nearly stops breathing… Then she mutters these words under her breath…
Snap…
Her mind is now broken, and beyond retrieval because of being exposed to the sheer horror and terror. Her mind finally snapped, and it begins to unravel from the seams…

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 08:42PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT

@Flandre,
Dingo is still unconscious
Sam: Flandre please calm down.
Sam makes his way over to Flandre his eyes still firmly affixed to hers the gaze still unbroken, to put it simply its a terrifying look
Sam: Don’t cry now, this isn’t the place for that.
His head begins to twitch to one side, the noise created by Flandre bothers him greatly
Sam: Im glad to have you back with me….no of course I won’t hurt you, or do anything to you…..
He reaches out with his hand and places it on her shoulder, its freezing cold
Sam: Let me take you to get some rest.

The door of the “Think Tank” opens, and stood out side are a gathering of cyborgs

They stand still staring at Sam and Flandre, after the all those years locked away they became aware of how important Flandre was to Sam as it was one of his main motives for escaping the time hole, they treat seeing her as some sort of historic event

Sundowner: 17 years and lost faith only to return and shatter her mind, that’s very unfortunate, tut tut.
Sundowner turns back around and faces the orb
Sundowner: Monsters?……heh……………

Mistral remains stood still beeping every now and then

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 08:51PM EDT

Suddenly, A ghostly figure appears in the room where the Winds of Destruction, Dongo, and Flandre are
You shouldn’t have done that.

May 10, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT

OOC: Wait…17 years huh…Interesting character development Sam…but…but…
BUT WHAT ABOUT ASSASSIN?

May 10, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

OOC: Wait…17 years huh…Interesting character development Sam…but…but…
BUT WHAT ABOUT ASSASSIN?

before they prepared the time skip. assasin met up with vergil and they both descided to escape the ship. they made it to the ships escape pods and escaped before being traped within the time lock. after they made it to shore, vergil got sick of the human world and went back to the demon world. the assassin is wandering the lands.

OOC: simple, but i think that shall do for now. wat u think spark.

May 10, 2013 at 09:58PM EDT

OOC: Found some more fitting music.

BIC:

@Jehuty,

With her mind completely broken, Flandre hangs her head and immediately gets up as Sam touches her shoulder. Her hat now lies on the floor of Outer Haven. Her clothes and hair are now extremely messed up and untidy. She holds Laevateinn in one hand. She swipes his hand away with the wand, getting it off of her. In a few moments, she looks up abruptly to stare Sam straight into the eyes. Sam can see something different about Flandre’s eyes now. They are completely scarlet red now, except for the pupils of her eyes which are now thin, black slits like a predators’ eyes. They also seem to glow a red color…
The gems on her wings have begun to glow their respective coloring. Before this, they were just crystal-like gems dangling there on her branch like wings with no glow.
No…
The once metal rod begins to glow a deep red color, and change shape in her very hands. The wand starts to grow in size, and change in shape. It develops a hilt, and a spade-like end to a blade. The sword itself is a massive broadsword, and yet she holds it in one hand.

Flandre then smiles, showing all of her sharp teeth and fangs at him in a twisted and psychotic grin…

I’m bored, Sam… Let’s play!
She giggles like a child-like laugh.
Can you give me something to play with, Sam? I’ll play with anything you let me.
She giggles again as she continues to smile at him.

@Spark,
Hakumen puts his sword in front of him.
Hakumen: I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Hakumen! The end has come!
He gets back into an aggressive stance, and rushes at Augustus. He brings Okami down with a hefty downward swing at him. A lot of strength was put into it.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 09:58PM EDT

before they prepared the time skip. assasin met up with vergil and they both descided to escape the ship. they made it to the ships escape pods and escaped before being traped within the time lock. after they made it to shore, vergil got sick of the human world and went back to the demon world. the assassin is wandering the lands.

OOC: simple, but i think that shall do for now. wat u think spark.

OOC: As much as I would love to have a pissed off swordsman returning to his master to clarify a thing or two, there’s a small trouble I have with this, the fact of helping the guy who tried to kill her twice. Thanks anyways Asura, but I prefer to wait until the Omnipotent Jetstream Jehuty delivers.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 10:20PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT

@Flandre,
This change in attitude catches Sundowners attention and he turns back around
Sam: Did I ever say that you have the most perfect eyes……
Sam stands back from Flandre
Sam: You want to play? well I believe somebody is about to wake up
At the exact ending of those words Dingo’s eyes flick open, he was bought back to consciousness by Sam, he then climes to his feet and stands beside him
Kill me Flandre.
Dingo stumbles forward then is quickly pulled back away from her
Sam: That was a joke, you and him are going to be working alongside one another soon….

Sundowner: You see it is very noisy on the surface, I can hear the explosions of war just stood here and it is a most unpleasant sound, but its the fact that it is just that, a sound.
Dingo remains stood behind Sam, his own free speech is given back to him
What are you going to do? and how are you controlling me?
Sundowner: We will spread the silence to the surface. the air your breathing is polluted with nanomachines, we are in full control of you now.
What does tha-…
Sundowner: That’s enough talking from you, be quiet

Sam telepathically summons an assistant to his side

Cyborg: Yes?
Sam: Lead her and him to the elevator, but Dingo, you will be staying for the time being, im letting you tend to your machine.
Dingo is marched out of the room and given free control once more however he holds his tongue and keeps his words to himself
Sam: Flandre I don’t want you to get hurt you know but then again I will never let you die, either way stay safe
Sundowner: Goodbye Flandre
Monsoons eyes are still fixated on her
Mistral is still unmoved

The armored door of the Think Tank closes, the cyborg begins walking towards the elevator, Dingo follows silently with his head down

Sam returns to the table within the Think Tank room
Sundowner: Shall we act?
Sam: Mistral.
Mistral: Course of action?
Sam: Have GW fully activated, ready it for the grand connection

Meanwhile deep down in a hidden part of Outer Haven GW is unshackled yet under the Winds control

OOC: Thats me done for tonight, Ill have to think about the Assassin, Spark and get back to you on it tommorow, g night all.

Last edited May 10, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT
May 10, 2013 at 10:38PM EDT

Reimu watches the clash between Hakumen and his Anti-Self, but suddenly turns her head and looks towards the distance

… Flandre…? But it isn’t a harvest moon, how is she getting so much more powerful?

She doesn’t budge, but instead presses the button on the Hakkuro again, seeking Meiling

May 10, 2013 at 11:12PM EDT

OOC: okay guys im going to bed now. tomorrow i will be going to a wargaming tournament, so i wont be on for pretty much most of the day. ill try and keep up via phone when im gone. so please dont do too much to fairy tail when im away. thanks. also im waiting for masterburner and chrono to respond.

okay thats me for now. good night all wish me luck.

May 11, 2013 at 12:11AM EDT

Augustus uses the top of his huge demon-powered axe to neutralize Okami impact. The earth shakes and cracks apart as these powerful weapons clash. Being taken off guard, Augus didn’t have time to block correctly, stumbling back a bit. He chuckles, then takes a moment to look at his opponent.

Good job bub, heck I wasn’t ready for that. My name is Augustus, they designed me to specifically take on a katana wielding demon called Vergil. By your looks, I guess you are on the good side of the law, and since I have no one else to fight, you might be the opponent I have been looking for. Now, get your everything ready…Becouse I ain’t holding back just for you bub!

Augustus lifts his axe over his shoulder, as the weapon starts to glow a orange color. The temperature around him starts to increase at a alarming rate as he gets ready to attack.
Whenever you’re ready pal!

May 11, 2013 at 12:17AM EDT

@Spark,

Hakumen: You are just stalling the inevitable, Dark One. Your end shall be swift as my blade is true.
Hakumen holds Okami in front of him horizontally, creating a blue circular barrier em-brazened with various symbols, and anticipating the attack from Augustus.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 12:48AM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 12:46AM EDT

I ask one of the people around me
So where am I?

OCC
@Asura
I have to have direct eye contact for 3 seconds for the hypnosis to kick in.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 03:18AM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 03:18AM EDT

@Ann
Cap called it Mobius. I think it has something to do with chaos emeralds or… something.
So in other words, your guess is as good as ours.

May 11, 2013 at 08:53AM EDT

OCC: This is gonna be fun with Naoi, he’s the weakest out of all the characters

May 11, 2013 at 02:09PM EDT

@Flandre,
You follow the cyborg back to the elevator, Dingo is close behind. At one point during the journey he glances into Flandre’s eyes and quickly looks away as she had already been looking at him out of the corner of hers for quite a while now, the look gave a threatening atmosphere of “I would kill you without a seconds hesitation if I was allowed”
They walk into the lift chamber
Where did all these come from?…
In the massive domed elevator chamber the floor is covered in worshiping Cyborgs, hundreds and hundreds of them circle the elevator seeing it as a holy salvation to another world. Little does Flandre know is that these people are also paying respect to her seeing as she is the foster child of their leader, however the hall is still silent, hundreds of machines yet not a sound. Dingo makes it to the elevator and gets in Jehuty, Flandre is stood nearby
Cyborg: You are allowed to leave, Dingo
Please just push the button
The elevator makes its way up, piercing the surface of the still seithr tainted waters, the door opens and they step out

Dingo reboots ADA
ADA: I apologize, there was an unexpected deactivation of my core software, I was unable to counter it
Don’t bother telling me about it, ive seen enough here lets go…
ADA: Okay
Jehuty jets off, but this time right up into space, the escape velocity of Jehuty is so fast that they make it there within a few minutes
I just need a few moments peace
ADA: What has happened?

I’m being forced to work for those tyrants!, they’ve got me controlled by that nanomachine virus… they’re just a bunch of old guys now…they couldn’t fight there way out of a plastic bag let alone the people after them
ADA: They are using us as they’re right hand when it comes to direct force it seems, what of Flandre?
She looked different when we were leaving, I looked at her once then never looked back, they changed her…
They remain in space above Mobius waiting for them to be called to action

I’m damn helpless in this situation, Shoulda stayed on Callisto!

The interior of the Think Tank is quite and cold, all the winds are gathered around the control orb

Mistral: GW is now active
Sam: Have you begun the grand connection yet?
Mistral: Not yet
Sundowner: I believe we should plan for our attack, Mistral give us an update on the surface world, what do you see?

Mistral doesn’t even have to move and she has already tapped into satellite cam feeds and opened up the database of planet recordings

Mistral: Things are relatively the same, in our absence:
The Order of the Balloon has grown vastly in power, taking control of much of the planet via force

Sam: What is the status of the armies? what about there equipment? there technology?
Mistral: Most of there soldiers are in some way enhanced, im assuming this is through the means of implants into the brain. There equipment is modern and plentiful however there technology is standard, they are trying to obtain more advanced weaponry through destroying the Eggman empire and reverse engineering there machinery

Sam: Hmmmmmmm….
Sundowner: They are heavily reliant on tech we won’t even have to send an army to take part in this war
Sam: Once these two Empires are pacified we will bring about the new world order, under our care the entire planet will be able to continue there lives peacefully and un-threatened
Sundowner: And the once we have silenced these two, what of there remnants? shall we take there leaders as prisoner?
Sam: Anyone who survives will be liquefied back into society and made a fool of for there actions, nobody will seek to start wars when they realize how easily we can stop them, no more leaders will rise and no more factions will take ultimate power….
Sundowner: Once we have assumed direct control of the governing of the planet we will run it from the comfort of this room
Monsoons eyes dart about the room, who knows what he’s thinking
Sundowner: Whats wrong Monsoon?, I can’t hear you….hehehe….
Sam: Don’t mock him Sundowner, don’t forget that he is one of us
Sundowner folds his arms
Sundowner: We will see
Sam: Have you heard anything coming from the surface, have they been speaking of us?
Mistral: They still refer to us as Desperado
Sam: Its been a long time since ive heard that…
Sundowner: We dropped the company the second we got warped out of here
Sam: That company never worked, what a useless conglomeration of manpower….it is good that is was disbanded long ago….
Mistral: They still refer to this place as Outer Haven
Sam:….For me this place is just ‘Heaven’…..
Sundowner: I agree…
Sam: Quiet, peaceful, tranquil and cut off from the world, it posses’s all the qualities does it not, these cyborgs are its angels….

Sundowner: What is the progress of the connection? are the others ready?
A few moments pass, Mistral plugs another cable from her head into a nearby socket
Mistral: Other AI status’s:
JD: READY FOR CONNECT
TR: BOOTING
TJ: READY FOR CONNECT
AL: BOOTING

Sam: few more minutes of waiting for them

Sundowner: No doubt we are being called the Winds of Destruction still?
Mistral: That is correct
Sam: Destruction is no longer our final goal, it is change

Sundowner: The Winds of Change…

They remain stood there like silent statues, staring into the void

Sam taps into Flandre’s mind on a telepathic level
Sam: You wanted something to play with so look to the cities, you will find legions of soldiers who fight in the name of the Balloon Master, silence them

The 17 years in seclusion allowed them to massively improve there technology and understanding of Mantis’s powers, they then combined these two which allowed them to delve even deeper into the hybrid tech not too mention removing most of there sense of humanity in the process. When in the time loop they were in a unknown world in a unknown dimension things got stranger than explained and they encountered new phenomenon which wasn’t present on Mobius which further improved there research

Over this long period of time The Winds of Destruction essentially turned themselves into soulless god-tier peace seeking techno beings, they are no longer armed with there swords, no longer capable of fighting or possess great strength, they are just playing the role of cybernetic and tremendously wise yet feeble and weak governors to a soon to be controlled world, their world

OOC: tl;dr:
Flandre is free, Dingo is in space with Jehuty, The Winds now refer to…
Outer Haven as Heaven
And themselves as the Winds of Change.
Desperado as a merc faction is no longer existent
The Winds are physically incapable yet equal to 40K pyskers
They are preparing there attack

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 03:02PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 02:56PM EDT

As soon as Reimu had given up pressing the call button, it rings again

FINALLY!

She presses Answer and a new familiar face pops up

“Oh? REIMU! You are all clear and tiny! WHOLLY SHIT I CAN PUT MY HAND THOUGH YOU!”
Marisa!?! I thought Meiling had the-
“Oh right, Meiling… I kinda beat the crap out of her trying to get into the library. Where is everyone else? Massive picnic in the middle of the day?”
They vanished apparently, and Meiling was spared because she was sleeping outside the gate.
“Pffffft. And what about you?”
Remember how you where able to talk to Alice and Patchouli during the Geyser incident? It’s a more advanced version of that.
“AH! Gotcha! So you hanging out underground again? And if so why where you borrowing Meiling’s powers out of all things.”
I wasn’t, I think I would actually lose power if I tried to borrow from her.
“Hah! Good one! So, if I stick this in my pocket will I be able to lend you my power or something?”
Mayb-
“Cause if so I am leaving this behind. I don’t need an energy sapper.”
Actually, you can cast spells though it yourself last I saw.
“Oh sweet! Let me see…”
WAIT NO!
MASTER-!! SPAAARK!”
Suddenly a very large rainbow laser shoots from the Hakkuro as Reimu points it up and away from herself

FOR GODS SAKE MARISA I AM IN ANOTHER DIMENSION TRYING TO SURVIVE! DON’T DRAW ATTENTION TO ME!
“Sorry, but wait. That means if I can transfer energy I can transfer myself, right?”
Um… excuse me?
“Great! Be right there!”
WAIT! When did you learn how to cross dimensional boundaries!?!
“The instant I tie this to the front of my broom. Try to keep it pointed away from yourself when I arrive.”

Marisa disappears

Ooc: Last character I am bringing in. I need her to take out Yukari.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 03:28PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 03:19PM EDT

@Jehuty,

She looks around for a few moments as she tries to figure out where Sam’s voice is coming from. She eventually stops, and realizes that he is speaking to her telepathically. She then establishes a mental link with him so she can respond.
Thanks for telling me about my new toys, Sam! Hopefully I won’t break them too soon, though… I want to have some fun with my playthings.
The crisp sea breeze blows through her already messed up hair as she stands on the platform in the middle of the tainted water. She walks over to the edge of the platform, and looks down at her reflection in the infected water.
He was right… I do have the most perfect eyes, hehe.
Flandre then looks up from her reflection and towards the direction of Reimu, the battle, and the cities. Flandre then levitates up off of the platform, and bolts off in the direction of them all. As she flies close to the tainted water, her speed starts to form waves because of how fast she is flying. A red trail seems to follow behind her for a few feet like a ribbon, dissipating after a few seconds though.

May 11, 2013 at 04:11PM EDT

Captain Spark wrote:

Everyone seems to return to Mobius, teleporting their way to their home planet. The fog supressors allow the Order to the Balloon to know who happends to appears out of thin air in this Earth. He knows that the wrath of the final battle is getting closer. A single alarm in every facility, robots building robots, mindslaving humans, hunter laughter everywhere as daddy brings new toys to play with. New armor, new logic, new training, new weaponry, new ships, the future is bright and it’s starting to smile…finally. The Mantis ships head to the Eggman empire, along with the mechanical troop.

The rest of the foot soldiers start to patrol every city, every place, every tiny space in this Earth. Being lead by the newly created “Elite Enhaced Soldier”, they wait for the worse to arrive. Omega Hunters and the slashers go along with them.

Meanwhile, near Equestria, Morph finally steps in the battlefield. Smelling the undead presence is like eating the most delicious meal ever for him…The earth around him starts to shake as he starts to grow, both strenght and size. His flesh can’t handle his muscles, It starts to tear apart as the creature grows. With the strenght of thousands of vampires, Morph waits for orders, the floor can barely hold this beast.

Snively had been monitoring one of the control panels in the main room of the Final Egg (which is Robotnik’s secret base) when an update came in. The two had been hiding in the underground base ever since Robotnik had reappeared.

Snively: Sir, a report.

Robotnik, who was working on [REDACTED], lifts the pair of goggles he was wearing to his forehead.

Robotnik: What is it, Snively?

Snively: The Empire has finished reorganizing, sir, and awaits your command.

Robotnik walks to his seat, where Cluck, his robotic chicken pet, lands on his shoulder. Cluck was Robotnik’s old pet before he was eventually destroyed in a crossfire between Sonic and some of Robotnik’s SWATbots a few years back.

Robotnik: That’s good, Snively… all I need is to finish a few more details to my project, and I’ll be ready to… reveal myself.

Robotnik smiles with glee. Snively could not understand why Robotnik wanted to make such a grand reappearance, or why he chose to remain hidden rather than getting back into action immediately, or at least letting Snively resume normal operations so people wouldn’t become suspicious of why Snively had not. But again, Snively knew better than to question Robotnik.

Snively: I see you’ve rebuilt Cluck, sir.

Robotnik: Yes… I got bored, just sitting here building robots and waiting for you to discover me-- which took you long enough, by the way-- so I rebuilt Cluck to keep me company. I tried hold a conversation with Metal Sonic --

Robotnik gestures to the blue robot, who had been standing silently at the back of the room, eyes glowing red.

Robotnik: -- but unfortunately, he’s not a very talented speaker.

((Even though this is the same Metal Sonic as the one who betrayed Eggman, it is unable to speak as it could before. The only reason it could speak then was because it had transformed into Neo Metal Sonic with the power of the Warpstone.))

Snively walks back to the control panel, and immediately rushes back to Robotnik.

Snively: Sir, SIR!

Robotnik: What now, Snively!?

Snively: Sir, the Balloon Master has initiated an invasion of the Eggman Empire!

Robotnik: And?

Snively: … And…?

Robotnik turns his chair to completely to face his nephew.

Robotnik: Snively, do I look like I have time right now to deal with some lunatic with an army of foot soldiers? Send in a few of the new E-series and a couple of SWATbots to keep them busy for a while…

Snively: Sir, there’s more than that: they’ve stolen technology from our downed ships, and--

Cluck flies off Robotnik’s shoulder as the Doctor rises and walks over to Snively, grabbing his collar and lifting him into the air… again…

Robotnik: WHAT did you say, Snively?

Snively: I-I said that the Balloon Master has s-stolen our t-t-technology, and he has used it to construct an invasion force, and he is heading this way!

Robotnik: So you ALLOWED an enemy force to steal technology right from under your big nose!?

Snively squeals, and Robotnik drops him to the floor.

Robotnik: You’re lucky that I’m in a good mood today, Snively. Had you told me this any at other occasion, you wouldn’t have the breath to squeal right now. Do you understand what I’m telling you, Snively!?

Snively: Yes, sir! I know what you mean! Please, sir, don’t hurt me!

Robotnik: Snively, I’m offended! Why would I ever hurt my dearest nephew?

Robotnik walks over to his chair and sits down again.

Robotnik: The most you’d ever feel when being roboticized is a mere tingle, perhaps a little shock here or there, but not any major pain. Which is merciful on my behalf.

Snively: I a-appreciate that, s-sir…

Robotnik: I know, Snively. I know. Now get back to your station. I’ve still got work to do…

Snively heads back to the control panel.

Robotnik: And one more thing, Snively: Alert the Egg Fleet-- oh, I’m sorry, the “Snively fleet” *chuckles*-- that the Balloon Master is invading, and order the Egg Robo to send a “welcoming committee” to “greet” them, if you catch my drift.

Snively smiles warily.

Snively: I think I do, sir…

Robotnik: Good. And have the ships of the “Snively Fleet” *more chuckles*, including the Egg Carrier, provide air support. Now send the order.

Several squadrons of transport vessels filled with ground troops and combat vessels, as well as SWATbots riding air vehicles resembling motorcycles fly off to attack the Balloon Master’s forces, with the ships of the “Snively Fleet” following closely behind to provide both air and ground support.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 05:56PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 05:50PM EDT

OOC: Huge as Duke Nukem’s balls of steel post incoming guys, or in Cosby terms: Uh little boy, you waity for my to the zippitity zoop, gigantic post!

May 11, 2013 at 06:09PM EDT

Meanwhile in the Think Tank at ‘Heaven’, previously Outer Haven

Sundowner: Update on the AI status

Mistral:
JD: READY FOR CONNECT
TR: READY FOR CONNECT
TJ: READY FOR CONNECT
AL: READY FOR CONNECT

Sam: Well then…
Sam notices something out of the corner of his eye on the floor
Sundowner: Huh?….
Sam walks over and looks down at it he remains silent, Sundowner watches him
Sundowner: Her little hat…
Sam: She must have dropped this by accident….
His head starts twitching again, deep down in whats left of the human part of his brain he’s suffering from the same old guilt but trebled, however he is emotionless and doesn’t understand the feeling
Sundowner: We need to get back to the matter at hand, now, please return to the table
Sam reaches down and picks up her hat
Mistral: Our connection window is smal-
Mistral is silenced and begins beeping quite loudly
Sam: Stop with the noise, there is plenty of time
Sundowner isn’t amused by this
Sundowner: You broke her you know, again….I never forget, im still very much alive in the head
Sam eyes begin twitching like a malfunctioning machine, Sundowner knows this subject is the only thing that bothers him
Sam: Enough of that talk, nothing has changed and your a fool for thinking so
He walks back over to the table, Mistral is given back her free will
Mistral: -we have little time.
Sundowner: Hmph….
Sam: Connect to the others with GW initiate the FRAMEWORK program
Mistral: In progress

GW the AI at Heaven begins connecting to other master control AI therefore multiplying its processing power dramatically but also spreading it out over the Winds network, With this system active the Winds are more stronger than ever when it comes to cyber warfare

Mistral: We are connected, the other AI’s are reporting positive responses
Sundowner: Well its time to begin
Sam: Send the message to these two empires

@The Balloon Master and Dr. Robotnick,
The message breaches every form of security possible throughout both empires and is displayed on every screen from control panels to displays

We have returned to this time and seek to make change, for the greater good.
Disarm your armies
Disband your factions
Dispose of your technology
Dismantle your machines of war
Submit to the new world order
This is the warning

The message’s sender location cannot be found, it is simply this text

May 11, 2013 at 06:31PM EDT

@Zarathh, first Hakumen
Augustus charges at Hakumen, preparing for a huge attack. Instead of directly hitting Hakumen with the head of his axe, he uses it to crack the earth open, unleashing a considerable amount of lava towards the swordsman.

@And now Flandre
Pilot: You will not believe this, something really fast is getting close to us. Probably a missile, we won’t be able to avoid it!
Razor: It’s not a missile mate, hehe…Just one of the main guests arrivin’ late to her birthday party. Saddly the present isn’t here. Pilot, you and the boys get this subject respective “milkshake” while I try to keep her bussy. Be quick, I heard this one is NUTS when pissed! Now, if you pals excuse me…BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI SUCKERS!

Razor waits for the right moment and then, he jumps off the helicopter, intercepting Flandre in midair by grabbing her left foot.
Razor: Honey, you are flying in a unauthorized area, miday miday miday! Hold on…you are just a little girl! I might be a villian but I do have personal standarts and I ain’t hurting some little kid…

@Robotnik, did you heard that? That’s the sound of thousands of ovaries exploding.
The battle finally begins, bots vs bots, machine vs machine, Eggbots VS Hunters, SWATbots vs Robotic Foot Soldiers, Egg Carriers VS Mantises. Pieces of metal fly around the field of battle as these fearless machines blow each another apart, no regrets, no feelings, humans are useless against the power of Artificial intelligence. Both sides have massive weapons of destruction and crucial advantages, such as the “Biker SWATbots” in the Eggman side, easily blowing Mechanical Troops into nothing but dust and the Rays in the Balloon Master side, crushing bots with their gigantic feet and vaporizing robots on sight. The sky is worse…Only God knows who shall win…

@Everyone in Mobious
Cities near Fog Supressors are the territoy of the eyes of Snipers. Not even hunters are allowed to get close.

MEANWHILE, IN EQUESTRIA, THE SKULL RIDERS ARE READY TO…wait until vampires appear…Becouse they ordered them to say in the city….

Skull-Face: Getting tired of this town..“Hey Skullie! Do you want sum cupcakes? Hey Skully, do you want to read something? Hey Skully, do you want sum apples? Hey Skully, Skullie!” JESUS CHRIST, WHY EVERYTHING HERE IS SO CORNY! SPARK WHY THE HELL DID YOU SENT MY ASS HERE?!?
Whiskers: Whiskers’ belly hurts, Whiskers ate too much of Pink horse’ cupcakes…
Skull-Face: Just don’t fart near my face…Hey John! What the heck is that thing?
John: I call it….hnghh…Chainsaw launcher! Ash asked us if he could upgrade his chainsaw…and so we did!…HNGH…It’s still too heavy, impractical totally…but….This is just the beta don’t worry…
(John and the citizen helping him walk away)
Whiskers: Skippy is back! He wants to keep playing with you Skull!
Skull-Face: Oh hell no…

T-REX ROAR! EARTH SHAKES as Skippy arrives. Despite being a huge and killer looking Rex, Skippy has the mind of a big dog. He is easily scared also and like the dogs, he loves to play around…using a sofa as a stick and doing his necessities…on trees…
Skull-Face: Hey hey, calm down there…Who is daddy favourite rex? Who is the giant guy ready to crush vampires? It’s you!
Skippy: ROAAAAARGHHHH!
Skull-Face: Whiskers, you heard him, throw that sofa again!

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 06:53PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT

Falcon speaks to the Fairy Tale Crew
Can you guys hold your breath for a long time?
A man in Green Armor and a helmet with a visor materializes
Where the hell am I?
Spots Falcon and Co.
Finally, People who aren’t monsters.
Falcon notices the Man|
Who the hell is that guy?
Well… my name is… I actually forgot my name. Just call me Doomguy.

May 11, 2013 at 06:52PM EDT
@The Balloon Master and Dr. Robotnick,
The message breaches every form of security possible throughout both empires and is displayed on every screen from control panels to displays
We have returned to this time and seek to make change, for the greater good.
Disarm your armies
Disband your factions
Dispose of your technology
Dismantle your machines of war
Submit to the new world order
This is the warning
The message’s sender location cannot be found, it is simply this text

Don’t forget this guys

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 08:04PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 07:57PM EDT

@Spark (as Hakumen),

Hakumen quickly jumps out of the way using the advanced reflexes that his armor gives him, and to the right of the lava geyser shooting at him. The White Void charges at Augustus from the side, bringing Okami down at him.

@Spark (as Flandre)

She yells as Razor crashes onto her and grabs onto her foot.
GYAH!
This sudden interception causes Flandre to run off course, and crash onto the nearby shore along with Razor. Her dress is tattered by the impact, although she stands up quickly. She hoists Laevateinn up in one hand, and stares at him with her psychotic, red eyes. Her gaze is fierce, while being ridden with malice, and a hint of curiosity.
Will you play with me?
She smiles at Razor, baring all of her sharp teeth and fangs.

May 11, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT

We shall arrive to the Hellium Fortress once again, where the sounds of the Master’s piano cover every room, every hall, not even the darkest place is safe from his melody. We shall open the doors leading to the Commander’s hall, where science sings and technology dances with her. We finally find the Balloon Master, happily relaxing his mind in a known “Rhapsody”. Johnson appears, holding a pair of papers. If we get closer, we can read “Data Gathered from Hunters number 5001, 1225, and 884” in the first pages, the another ones being stadistics and results of experiments and the last one…a message from the sea.

Johnson: Reporting in sir, the hunter reports just arrived, we have two different subjects completely analized. The A process is already finished for one of them, we are almost ready to send him. Wish I could say about the another, we can’t duplicate her exact abilities but with the help of the Dark Ones, this should be done in a couple of hours.
Balloon Master: (nods, clearly he isn’t paying attention. This behavior quickly changes when-)
Johnson: We just recieved a message, the Elite Enhaced Soldier believes It might be from the Desperados. This is just a possibility, we are not sure.
Balloon Master: And the message is…?
Johnson: “We have returned to this time and seek to make change, for the greater good. Disarm your armies, disband your factions, dispose of your technology, dismantle your machines of war. Submit to the new world order. This is the warning”
The sounds of the piano dissapear as the master stares at the keys of the instrument. If It’s not Spark, or Robotnik, or a pair meddling kids, someone will be always there, pocking their noses in other people’s business.
Balloon Master:…Hurm…Take notes Johnson…“We are not makers of war, those are not machines of war and we will not submit to anyone and anything. What you see here is progress, progress that took me years, progress that the Spark managed to tear apart, and progress that I am not willing to stop. Stay out of my path or consider yourself neutral and harm won’t be done…but I assure you…If a single unit, a single subject goes down becouse of you…I will personally tear your organs apart in the most painful way.”
Johnson: The message will be sent inmediatly.
B.M: I require Outer Haven location…now…
Johnson: Speaking of that…

Assassin’ tracking device was destroyed…Haven is lost in the depths of the sea.

Quickly my friends, we can’t miss what’s next. Follow me, this fortress looks like an endless maze. Here we are, the room where evil and technology work togheter, where most of the Anti-Subjects were made, where the Veteran is getting prepared…

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Anti Subject-
???: My name is NOT Anti Subject, you shall call me the Veteran. Once the name gets inside your skin, not even the smartest surgeons can pull out the fear of the name…!
Elite Enhaced Soldier: High Ego inside the Subject brain, should the unit follow his nature. Let’s proceed Veteran, you were designed to-
Veteran: I was designed to take on the biggest STARS, to piledrive the strongest GODS! To spit in Satan’s face and make a hell out of hell…No mercy or place for the weak…
Elite Enhaced Soldier: Overused of melodramatic expressions detected. Incorrect answer, your objective is to eliminate Tager.
Veteran: Tager? What a anti-climatic name…What about…The wrath of the Tager, the rage infused with Tager, the monster inside the Tager! THE THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN BECOMING A KILLING MACHINE…with the name of TAGER! STARING AT YOUR FACE WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT YOUR FACE!
Elite Enhaced Soldier: Negative, your target’s name is Tager. Just Tager. The use of these expressions of yours indicate a similar behavior to Anti Subject Bloodpool.
Veteran: Alright…his name is just….Tager…
Elite Enhaced Soldier:Affirmative, in a couple of hours, you shall be sent.

May 11, 2013 at 08:38PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Falcon speaks to the Fairy Tale Crew
Can you guys hold your breath for a long time?
A man in Green Armor and a helmet with a visor materializes
Where the hell am I?
Spots Falcon and Co.
Finally, People who aren’t monsters.
Falcon notices the Man|
Who the hell is that guy?
Well… my name is… I actually forgot my name. Just call me Doomguy.

OOC: ITS FAIRY TAIL NOT TALE. ITS NOT HARD PEOPLE.

BIC:

the crew notice this man appear out of thin air

Natsu: were fairy tail bud? what is it you want?

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 09:23PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 09:18PM EDT

Meawhile en Equestria … Inside the SS Zeus

NM: WHY THE UNDEAD SQUADRON TAKE SO LONG TO MAKE A REPORT?

Vampire Operator: Why don’t know sir!

NM: HERZOG!

Herzog: Jar!

NM: Kommunizieren Sie mit ihnen! Sag ihnen, ich habe keinen Bericht erhalten!

Herzog: Jar sir!

NM: UGH! I hate when the whole plan is overdue!

Blitz: Lord! Lord!

NM: WHAT do you want now!?

Blitz: Lord, we received a message from my lost squadron in the Mojave!

NM: … And it says?

Blitz: He says that they are alive… but apparently … Renegade is there too …

NM: …hehe hahaha HAHAHAHAHA! Good joke Blitz! I almost thought that Renegade is in the other universe… and… and we,,, and we thought he was here…. and …and

Blitz. …

The laughter of N.M. change to total silence. Suddenly, all the zeppelin began to shake, the weather turned red, cold and spooky.

NM: ………………

Blitz: S-sir? We-

NM: W̴̡̦͙͎̼̠̃̇͑́̽̓̑̇̕H̶̸͕̯̙͙̳͇̙̼̔̊̀̇̍ͬͧȂ̡̼͕̮͍̟̎ͩ̅̄̀̚A̷̭̯̥̝͇͔̩̎̈́̈́́̚̕Ȁ̯̙͉͎ͯͯ͛ͬ̆͘A̺̠̱̼͔̘͈̖ͬ̎͊T͇̳͕̳͉̟̺̼̀͗!̞̪̠̪̣͓͇͍͉ͦ͑̌̎ͨ̌̒̍̃͝! W̵̢̌̂͂͆ͯ̃͟͡͏̭̬͔̤͎͕̰̹̖̠̙͓̞H̶̵̡̛̬̻̣̤̤̫̯̦̦̯͍̳͎͓ͦ̃̋̈̾̍ͭ̾ͣͫ̉A̰̞̺͉͎͙͈̝͕̹̼͚̲̗͍̳̣ͪͬ̀ͫͭ̊̓̈̏̅ͫ͒̆̎̀͝͡͠Ą̡̣̻̣̞͓̯̱̻̥̰̣̊̃ͧͯ̒͒̓ͣͪͪ̈́̄̔́̀ͅṰ̷͔͕̪̱̲̫̠̦̮̖̠͛͋̓̿̽͛̏͋͒̒̀ͅ ̨̼̗͓̤̪̭͙̬̝̘̬̱̬̫̣͊ͧͬͮͤ̈́͆̑̇͘͠͞Ḑ͓͇̺̘͚̳ͥ̃̑̔̾̉̿̓̑͊̒̈́̊̕͡Ǒ̴̢̼̯̪̫̈́ͫ͛̀ͧͯͭ̋̏ ͋̆ͩͣ̑̀͛ͥ̑̒ͥ̔̆̂̆̑ͤ̽̿҉̭̣͕͈̜̙̲̗̤̲̭̤͔̤̕͢ͅŸ̶̬̤̳͚ͩ͂ͫ͊̏̆͗ͤ̃̍̀̾̓̆͐̀͢O͎̜͕̩͍̺͇͉̫͖̜ͮ̋ͨͮͪͧͧͪ̍̑̎̋͛ͧ̋̏̚͘͢ͅU̸̞̯̼ͦ̉̐̆̍͋̿͗ͧ̏͊͐ͥ͌̏̊̑́͟ ̡̽ͪ̈́ͣ̈́ͪ͂ͭͭ̆̀̓͗̐͋̉ͮ́ͣ͢͟҉̦̤̤̩̰̯̠͖̗͇̱̥̰̗͕̖W̵̵̧̯̲͈̫̼̙̭̰̜̥̜̣̩͍̮̲͂͛ͯ͒̇́Ǎ̘̻̬̤͎͍̩̳̥̪̱̹̼̮̦̂̒͗̓͊͂̅̊ͣ͌̎̓̇ͥͩ̂́̀͢Ǹ̷̷̬̟̺̪̬͈̪͔͌̑ͤ̀ͨ̈̄̆̊ͨ͂̉́̀͠T̟͉͚̤̖̙̘̯̮̱͎̬̜̉̾̓̌̔͋̏̆̓͌̔ͬ̀̚͠!̈͛̾̃̏̏ͫ̓ͬ͊͋̑ͦͧ̀̑҉̙̝̺͔̞̟!̨̨͖͓̯͖̝̖͈̘͍͕̱̒ͭ̉̿̌ͪ͆ͨ̀͊ͤͮ͐̿̑ͣ̈́̋̚͝͝!̷̷̛̣̟͉̮̩͐̑̓̽̀ͭ̓͜

Vampire Operator: S-sir, you need to calm d-down!

NM: N̝̟̞͖̣̏ͤ͒͗̇͘͟͠O̸̴̴͕̝͈̭͂̾ͬ̈́ͥ̈̔ͨ̋̓́̒͐͛̈́̕̕Ơ͙̫͇̬̳͍̫̦̜̊̿̆̈́ͬ͜Ỡ̡̩̙̫̺͍͇̻̟͖̖̖͎̘̟͇ͪ͛̏ͣͧ͒ͯ͋͒̔ͬͪ̿̓̍͆͘͜͝ͅͅOͫ͛̇̍͛͑̈́̃̌͋ͭ̿̒̎̈́́̓̏ͯ͞͏̶̸͇̮͍͎̭͎̭͍̻̟̝͉̖̫̪͉͓͠Ő͖͔̳̺̟̭͓̫̰͖̦̹͙͚͎̝̟ͪ̈́̅͛ͦ̒̿̍̉̀͊̾͢͠ ̵̞̥͈̣̺̥̺̦ͨ̽̐ͭ̌͛̓ͥ͐͌ͤͥ͜͠Ṷ̦̲̬̳͈͕̤̞͙̙̣͎̖̘̝̩͛ͦ̽ͭ̽̅͐̓ͪ̅͜͟͡Ų̛̻̜̱̻̰̺̭͓̘͉̯̌̏̅̉ͩ̉Û̝̲̩̞̠̗͙̯̝̣̜̩͙̖͓͒̒͑͋̇̿ͥ̏͌̾̏̿ͣͤ̽ͪ́́ͅͅU̸̴̴̺̹̜̰͉̞͑ͪ̋ͥ͆ͫͬͦ̇̋U̞̭̣͕̘͈̻̗̤̜̻̯̻̩̗ͮͪ̋ͦ̔ͬ͘U̡̖͓̦̠͉̥̲̹̓̈́̓͗͂̋ͨ͊̌̊̕Ư̧͍̯̖̻͙̝̲͙͇̲̼̣̰ͫ͌͑̽̓̋́̀̔̄̐̈́͢͡!͈͉̯͖̈́̅̅͟͞

Ä̡̗̫̱̟̲͈̗̠͖̖̳̙̞̣́̇̐̂͋ͫ̀̒͋ͫ͒́́͜͠A̵̗͚͈̖̙ͨ͌̆͒̿͛̌̉̓̉̈́̃ͥ͗́̚̕͠Ḁ̸̸̷̛͔͙̘̜̺͙͓̘̖̥̥̺̞̥̪̞͕͈ͪ̐̋ͪ͛ͮ̋̉͑̾ͫ̏ͩ͆̽͒͡A̔ͭ͑ͧ͛̐͏͘͏̢̙̖͈̰̖̠̦̬̻̟̩A̠̠͓̺̹̞ͨ̉̌͆̏ͦ̒̆͒͂̌ͩ̀͟͝͠A̸̧͚͕̩̮̺̺̯͔͙͎͎̙̦̲̪͉͍̠͛̌̿͒ͩ̒̂Ä́ͪ̓ͧ̽͒ͨ̏̉͏̶͘҉̩̳̭̳̖̳̺̪̙̘̳̳̲̗͔̥͔̲̪A̷̡͈̜̪̝̘̖͉̜̼̖͉͓͔͉͚̟̐̔͌͗̿̈̈̒̽͑͌̉͒̍̈́̽ͪͤ̕̕A̋̂ͭ̑̆̇͂͋ͦ̋̍̒̅̽̎͞͞͏̶̻̳͍͓̻̠̯̟́Ạ̧̤̺̞̰͖͕̳̞͉̙̫̫͎̰̞̝̤̖ͬ̂̓ͧͨ͛ͦ̊ͣ̍͂̌̂̔̎́͟͝A̤̗͍͍̻̬͍͇͌̃́͗̎͌̓̐̂ͨ̄̚͢A̵̗͎̣̤͇ͮ̀͊̋̎ͩ͠Ä̂̎̌̐͂͆͘͟҉̣̥͓̩͔̮͕̳͙̞̳̺Å̴̸ͨ̂̂̃̽̋̒͛̈́͒ͬͭ̓ͯ̔̊ͭ͏̶̸͇̗̟͇̯̝̱̘A̵̢̰̭͙̩̙̥̥̲̣͔̖͇̙̪̗̳͛̊ͬ͛̏̍̆ͮ̈́̅ͪ͞ͅA̷̹̯̻͍͈̩̘̯̰̱͕ͤ̓̎̉̋͋̄̇͂ͪ̈́̌̃̓́̋̉̈̀̚͘͜͠A̶͎̻͑̂̈ͫ̑̐̎̊̏ͣ͂̆̊̇͊ͭ̀͜ͅĄ̧̣̹̦͈̋̑ͪͤ̔ͧ̕͘Ǎ̛̲̼͍̝̳̣͓͈̻͎̝̙̹̟̜́̌ͤ́̚͟͢͡A̴̢̛̰̮̱̥̦̭̫̗ͯ̀̓̈́̎ͤ͠͡ͅĄ̴ͩͦ͊̂̄̉̃҉̛͖̗̜͍̭̹̬̟̮̮̩̱̤͖̤ͅA̸̡̹̟̱̖̝̺̼̰̩͖̯ͬ̌͊̎̐̽͂̋̀̀͢A̮͓̥̰̘̭̹̗̝͙̱̤͕͕̺̱̯̻̒͗̇ͦ̌̋ͭ͛̕͜ͅA̴̧̢̹̼̞̺̼̯̖͕̫̱͑͆̓̅̀ͮ͗ͦ̊̈́ͪ̾͆̋͒ͦ́̚A̵̧͉̙̖̱̠̝̫͙̙͌̇ͨ̌̒̾̍͊͝A̧̧̻̥͖͖̙̦͚͂ͭͨ̎̔̕͢Ǎ̙͕̟̞̻̯̜ͤͨͭ̏̍̾̉̀̚͜A͙͍̝̩̯͔͈̼͉͚̥̘̲̗̟̦ͤ̿̾̌ͫ̂̋ͣ̂̈́̔͋͂̐̆ͬ̍͜͡ͅA̵̢̰̤̺͙̝͕̪͓̱̮̟̗̗̱͇̻̿͐̏ͨ͋́͋ͣ̊̏͟͟͝A̶̴̜̮̭̪͕̗͍̙͕̞̭̗̮͇͋̑ͯ͗ͪ͊̉́̎̄̄͑͒͑̀̀A̵̝̬̲̲͉̺͇͉̬̎̇̎̎̔ͩ̆ͧͫ̽̀ͩ͒̈́͗ͨÃ̌̇ͥͦ̿̌̊́̾̏͏͓͓̯̖͖͖̜͙̩̟̝̺̟̱́Ả̵̹͙̲̠̲̦̱͉͎̼͕̹̼̉͆̔̓̎̈́ͫͩ͑ͥ̇ͥͩ͌͞͡Ȃ̧͖̝̪̩̺͇̪̳̦͍̭̹̺̩̳͚͖̋̋ͬ̍ͨ͐̓͡ͅA̷̫͇̲͙͇̯̫͉ͣ͆ͣ̎̆͢͞͠H̻̩̝͙̝̜̣̤̜̬̥ͤ̃̒̿̆̓ͪ͒ͬͦͭ͆ͦ̆̾̕H͖͙͎͖̻̠̬̣͙̬̥͔ͨ̔̋ͭͩ͋ͨ̄ͩ̏̍ͯ̓̕͞ͅͅH̷̹̥̖̞̙͎̲̫̪̲͉̯̥̦̖̣ͧ͑̉ͯͦͨ̍̏ͪ̑́ͬ̄͌H̶̶͓̯̖̳̞͈̫͓̜̘̞͊ͮͥͪ͗ͦͤͩ̄ͣH̵͚̙͔̻̗͎͍̜͕̣͎̯͛͗̎̃ͦ̇ͨ͐ͨͫ͆̋͑̑ͭͯͨ̊͞H̷̶̸̗͕̗̜̺̩̱̲̲̩̥̲̭͕͕ͥ̌͗ͯ͛͗̎ͥ̆ͫͮ͐̈̚ͅH͑ͮͫͩ̚͘҉̣͓͎̖̺̫͔H̴̛̰̯͍̯̭̮̗̦̞͈̺̋̓͌̏͆͑͊͋̀͐̃͊̏H̵̛̘̤̩̦̪̮̯͕͕̟ͣ̓ͯͪ̿͆̚͜͝H̲͍̭̫͓̮͚̱̱̙̰͇̓̏̒ͦ̉ͣ̑̾ͧ͂̾̍ͩ̏̅͢͞͠ͅH̷̪̲̫̦̒̄̆̔͑̎́͛ͮ̎͘͝H̛̫̼̤̺͉̙͉͙̦̙̩͖̹͓̜̥̝̐ͩͮ͌̾̾̌̄̽ͯ͢Ḩ̴͚̰͙͎̜̪̮̼̜̮̂̈̈ͪ̐ͧ̍̕ͅͅͅH̴͉͓̫̩̠̜͓̫̹̮̩̮̍͋ͧͪ̆̄͂̆ͮ̓̐́̑͝ͅH̷̷̯͙̪̝͈͎͈̠͚̟̱̻͑̋ͤ̑͆̏ͭ̆ͬ̏̂̇͢͝ͅHͣ͋̇ͨ͛ͩͯͫ̋̑ͩͪ̿ͤ̀̈́͌͜҉̵̨̠̣͎̝͖͖̹̹̬̱̰̖̮͎̼̥͕̭ͅH̷̯̫͎̹̤͎̰̝ͫ͛͊̊̔̽ͧ́͘H̵̵̢̼̱̻̝̬̤̫̥̞̤̟͓̟͕̩͒̐̓ͨͥ͛̔ͧ͂ͅH̵͍̬̤̩̪͓͉̠̙̮ͫ͆ͫ̀ͭ̋͆͒͌́͢ͅͅH̨̗̺̱̞͈͎̫̞͇̥̠̊͂̌̄͂̏͒ͧ͊́̇ͫ̇́͝͠H̸̷͇̬͓̼̝̰̳͙̬̣̭̜͕̭͈͉͓̎͊ͥ̓́ͤ̂̉͋ͭͥ̈ͮͫͦͮ̔H̾̔͐͊ͣ͘҉̷͙͓̥͢H̸̟̦͚̜̦̮͙̜̲̤̦͖̫͓̳̼̼̯̦ͬ̈́ͣͣ̊̒ͦ͑ͬ̓ͪ̆̓̽̐̇̂̋́͡͝H̡̅ͦ̍͛̅͂̌ͥ̆̌̚͜͟͡͏̭̘͈͎̞͍̪̗͍̠̠͎͔̟H̨̛̞͎̦̹̻͙͚ͤ͋͒̿ͯ̊͗̒ͫͨ̈ͧ̾͂ͣͤ̚̕͜H͌̀ͨ̒͠͏̖͉̻̼͍͖̤͎̰͓͍̪̫͟ͅḨ̷͇̹̣̥̬̟̙͉͓̥̜͍̟̤̤́͛̋̓ͯ̂̂̈ͧͧͨͨ̆ͭ̾ͨ͊̚̚͟Ḩ̧̛̬̦̭̜͈̜͎̞̼̝̖͚͕̣̆ͭ̉̑̎̈̽̓ͯ̎͐͋͆̚͘H̔̈̋̓̓̏͜͏̷̡̞̯̥̥͞H̨̢̛̛͉̲̪͕̦̻̪͚̯͓̼͓̆ͦ̽̀ͩͬͧ̔̈́̽ͯͮ̋͐͂͞ͅͅH̛͚͇̮̞̱̦̥͍̖̦͛̎̏ͬ̄̈́̕͟͝H̸̷̝̱̻̣̹͓̘́̽͌̒̿ͪ̋͒͂̋̄̒̄ͮḦ̵̵͍̦͖̫̥̖͔̯̙̇͆̈́͆̚H̸̢͍̣̙̥̻̙̥̻̹̤̝͔͆̌ͤͬ̊͆̇͒̇́̌̀͘H̶̛͖̘͙̘̥̤͈̪͓ͫ̇̓ͣͯ̇̔̐̄̐͆̑̍̃̋́ͅH͓̲̦̜̖̭̠̘̮͍̹̙͋ͩ̋̀ͨ́ͬ̀͐̍͟͟͜͠Hͤ͋̐ͯͥ͆̂ͧ̓ͮ͒̉ͪ̋ͥ̚҉́͘͘҉̦̱̫̙̻H̾̆̔ͪͦ̔̐̃̿́̄̈͆ͧ͂̑͏̢̩̤̪͔̦̯̥̖͚͢͞H̵̨͓̩̜̻͔̺͍̹̱̜̯͈͕̳̤̠̭̱͓͑̋ͬͤ͛̔͋ͪ̊͗͗̔̚H̛̻͔͖͖̱̟̰͇͎̺̬̝̜͚̄ͨͧ͗̏̔̄ͯͫ̿͑͊ͦͮͩ̔̾͐́͘͟͠Hͩ̽̅͌͊ͧ̑̉ͨ͟͏͏̹͔̞̜̜̤̯̫̹̣͉̫͎͕̟̺̳H̢͎͖̥̩̩͕͍̖̘͉͉̹̟͇̜͙̃̔̄ͣ̆͛̿̓͊͋̎̈̉͝Hͬ͑̂̇ͣͭͨ̀̌̈́̅̏́͋͞͏̸̨͏͕͙̱̠̦̱̲̲͇ͅḨ͔̤͈͔̼̩̪̤̼̣͎̻̞̺̺̲̻͓̘̌̎ͩ͗̈́̍͂̑̌̊͛̑ͩ̃́̚͜H̵̶̡͔̙̳̫͔̠̬̳͐ͯ̊ͣ̽̇͗̆̆̾̑̐ͨͧͅH̷͌̾̒̿ͦͬͬ͏̡͇͎͕̮̥̦̦̦͉̦Hͫ̊̃̎̍ͣ͋́̑͐̾͋͆̂͏̴̨̬̩̱̰͙͕̟͍͈̪͔̖̼̭͖̠͔͜H̼̜̭̞̊̈́̍ͯͫ̓͊͊̿̃́̕͡Ḩ̛̘̬̘̗̩̞͍̮̻̖̼͖̲̬̭͙̫ͧͯͧ͌͋͜͞ͅͅH̀͌͛̌̆͂̽̅̈́̾ͤ͗ͨ̉͂́̚҉̶̡̯̘̠̼̮̦̺͟H̡̭̗̰̹͍͚̖̟̮̹̤̭̲̙̀̋̔̐͒̽̀ͣ̃ͣ̈́̏͑ͥ̆́́͡ͅH̨͓͔͔̪̦̲̉̌̿̒̓ͫͩ̓ͪ́͜͞͝Ḣ̡̠̯̼͎͕͎̯͇͈̠̪̲̽̐ͫͪͬ̃̍̒ͫ̐̾̕͜͠H͙͎͍̟̬̦́ͨͯ͋́͌̔̎̌̓͌̀́͜H̢̛̺̪̱̫͕̘̥ͪ̈́̿ͩ͆̓̌̒ͪ̀͗͛ͫ̿̕H̴͆͑̾̓̍ͫ̅̀̿̑̆͑̂̚҉̛͇̹̦͍͓̱̀H̡̟̖͔̟̀̿͊͒ͭ͂͆́͊͐̉͗̏̅ͨ̔̇̽͘H̴̺̫͉͕̥͍͎̎͌̀͑̆ͣͩ̄ͫ̈́̔͐̀͠H̵́͒͐̅ͧ́͗ͬͩ͗ͨ̚͏͈̮͇͇͟H̷̸̝̳̥̥̩͕̠̟̣̼̹͔͖̻͐̎̉̅̈́͒̍͊̏͐̀ͅH͙̦̱̺̠̻̺͙̲̟̳͇͐ͫ̄͊̎̉ͦ̇ͪ̉͋̆̓̉̈̀͘͘͟͞ͅḨ̖̪̻̗̠̖̫̥̞̒ͫ̔̄̑̌̋͂̋̍̉̊̌́͢H̸̃͑ͦ͗̔̏͑͗̃͛҉̢̥͍̠̬̩͉̤̘̟͈̫̫̜̥̝Ḩ̖̠̫̯͎͎̼̖̺̦̙̳̝̭̈́ͬ̔̈̈ͯ̾ͤͅH̘͚̰̺̱̗͎̬͇͉̱͕̘̱̪̗̯̀͒̌̽̄͐ͦͨ͟A͕͙̗̺͛̄̆ͤ͆̓̔̔̌ͬ̄̽ͪ͂ͫ̀́͡͝ͅA̯̖̜̩̼̗ͤ͂͛̅̈ͫͮ̑̊̒̈͐̇͑̄͜͠͠Ȃ̡̳̗̻͚̣̹̰̫̥̠̳̲̖͓̫ͮ̿ͫ̊͌͊̉̃̓̽̓̇̓̔͗̾̀Ả̊͐͂͛̈̐̿̌̽҉̝̣̩̥͈̰̬͉̙̰̟͓́Aͬ̓ͮ͒ͭ̎̅͒҉̸̶̧̲͔̠̥͚̳͇̹͓̖̱͟Ą͕̹͈̥͍̗͚̺̪̜͎̤̲̇̓͒̐ͣ̋͆ͦͯ̈́̍̏͘͞͡ͅA̷ͭ̅̀̍ͥͮ̔͌ͭ̽ͬ̚͠͏̭̗̩̞̝Ą̵̖̞̙̖̠͕̰͊͒͌̈́̓̓ͯ͘͢͟A̡̨̮͕̩͚̹͍̤̰̫̙̻̙̺͇̓̓ͮ͐̆̎͒ͯ̒ͭ̐̈́ͨ͊̈̏ͨ͐̀̚͜A̴̧̹̖̞̳̗̯͋̑̈͑̔́ͪͫͩͦ͜À̡̄̾͗̅͆̾͑ͩ͐ͯͫ̏ͦͬ̀͡҉̷͚̬̹̤̙͓͎͉͉̭̝̩̙̙̘̙̲ͅA̡͇͕̦̦͍͖͍̓̔͗͐̋ͬ̀͆͐ͭ̒ͣͤ̚͞ͅͅÁ̵̞̲̩̻̟̦͓̳̥͕ͫ̑͂́͘ͅÂ̾̓ͭ̂̿ͤ҉̷̕͏̪͕̭̣͕̙A̩̠̦̲͈͇̠̟̙͇͉̦͚̭͓̤̼̓̾́́̔̾̂͒ͣ̚͢͡A̷̷̱͔̥͙̜̮̹ͦ̒ͩ̀ͬ̈̍̿ͥ̊͘̕A̸̩͚̯̫͚͓̟͈̮̲̟̣̾̇́ͯ̓̍ͤͩ́ͪ͑ͮ͐͐͆ͥ́ͭ̚͡ͅA̖̭̦̮̱̎̊̉ͦ͑̀̕͘͡Â̪̲̦̪̦̤̘͎͈͎̮͓̣̰͚̰͙̺̌̿̌̇͑͒͜A̸̢̼̯̲̺̤̩͇̞̳̲̤̱͛́͂̍̅́̀̊̉Á̸̏͌̎̓̂ͮ̄̐̌͏̭̩̫̙̹A̤̘̖̲̫̤̳̖̹̻̼ͦ̓̈́ͫͯͤ̇́͟͠͞Å̶̵̱̭̘̜͈̫̮̹̟̩̣̝͚͈̤̰̻̪̰̏͂ͫ̊̑ͬ͌ͧAͥͮ͛ͭ̈́̎̇̓ͫ̅҉̵̷̖̳̞͕͓̫͈̮̰̠͚̕A̧̱͕̜̗͓̙̪̩͕͎͎͕̮͇̠͔̤̥͊̋͊ͯͨͨͅA̶͕̟̗̠̼͙̻̜̼͙̟͕̘̬͇̲̳͇ͥ̓ͩ̓͑̍͐̚̚͟͡A͔̝̥̖̞̬̠͑ͨ̃̍̽̃ͮ̿ͫ̄ͩ̐̿ͪͯ̽ͩ̚̚͡͞͞A̶̷̡̻̝͈̜͖̥̳͇̝̭̻̟̱̰͛͐̓͗͗̓͐̆̃̾̈́͑̉ͤ͗̂͗̀̚A̠͎̫͓ͤ̽̀ͦ͊͌͝͡Ȃ̵̸̠̬̤̺̘͉͖̺̞̭̙̓̊͊͂̋͛̌͌̌̒̚Ả̸̷̠̜̯̪̰̫̱̐͑̍̈́̽͗ͮ̇̉A̲͚̻̜̺̱̝̮͍̼͍ͪ͒̆̌ͮͤ́̔̾̂̾̄ͫ̌̂̄̐͢͟͝ͅͅͅͅĀ̵̶̫͚̟̖̖̳͈̩̼̺͖̝͉̝͎ͧͯ̀̒̌̽̆̃͟ͅͅA̶̟͔͚̜͆̑ͬ̿͐ͩ̏ͣ̊̆͂ͥ͐̿͟A̵̵̡̘͎̲̫͋̋̿͋̉̓̒̀͞Ȁ̢̙̲̹̩̱͍̹͔̬͍̣̫̻͇̯̹͖̲͍̓̈̾͑̀͆͛̎ͮ̉̔̐̑͜Â̡̤͇͔̻̮̣͎̘̍̆ͤ͟͡Ḁ̴̭̗͉̺̪̱̬̱̿̾̃̒͘͢A͗ͦ̈ͧ͂̓̎̍̑ͧ̒͒̿̚͠͡҉̶̱̳̝̗̭͔͕̟͕̖A̶͓̲̖̱̜͎͒ͣ̒͗̄ͫ͡A̽̀ͣ͋̓͛̈́̑̀̈́̍͒ͫ̔͒ͥ̐̂͐͏͉͉̣̥͇̻̦̼Aͬ̒ͫͩ̒ͨͥ͆̎̃̒҉̭̜̤̰̪̮̞̙͎̱̞̘̗̩́A͋̏ͤͪ̏ͥ͘҉͖͍̪̳͓́A̡̟̩̗̪̫͈͈̱̥͖͕̯̭̳̪̬͑͋͐͊̾̉ͧ̅ͫ̿́̚͢͠ͅͅAͥ̔ͨͩ̈͗̊̈́͂ͣ̐̇̃̇̀͜͠͏̲͔͓͇̳͎̤̹̦̩͔̠̠̹̫̲̲ͅA̷̸̡͆̎̿̋ͥ͏̪͇̬͎̙̝͢A͌͐ͣ̌ͭ̈́̌̀̈̈́ͫ҉͓̠̩͔̤̠͓͉̥̫̰͙̱Ä̴͉̱͍͍́ͬ̓͛̓̋̽̒̐̈́̓ͪ̍̉̋̀͢ͅẠ̶̷̡̤̬̙͓̘͍̥͍̞̫̫̰̣̥̪͌̂͒͌͛ͧͮͤ̑͌̀͢ͅA̸̬͉̝̩͖͖̙̩͚̘͕͙̯͍ͫ̄ͭ͊A̠̻̮̞̼͍͎̓̇͛͑̿̇̆ͩͮ͋ͫ͆̎̊̎́̚͘͘͟͡A͎̠̥̰͍̬̦̟ͫͤ̌͐͌ͭͥ̈ͤͩ̈̔ͭ̒́̚̕͞ͅĄ̶̗̳͓̮̤͔͙̗͇̪̠ͬ̂̈͑͋͐͘͟ͅA̾̉̈̍ͦ̃͒̌̓҉̴͉̫̩͚̯̜͡A̓ͥ̍̐ͨ҉̸̴̢̰̻̺͍̪̥̝Ḁ̵̶̯͕͉͍͖̣̳̩̮̥̼̘͓̈̆͗̈́ͭ̄ͫ̕ͅÄ͇̲̙͖͇͉̳͉̹̰͕̻̠̙͎̼̥́ͮ̓ͮͤ̉́͒̉̀̉̀̀̚̚͝A͗̏̄̋̈͒ͬͨ͑͂̈́̍ͪ́̏̚҉̸̧̺͖̹͖Ǎ̶̡̧̙̹̖̻̜̻̫͒̈̓͂͐͂̽ͩ̄̓͗A̷̵̴̬͈͉͉͇̝͕̲̪̲͉̥͛ͬͪ͠A̢̪̱̩̠̥͙̙̰̥̜̜̫̪ͭͩ̑͗̓ͧͣͦͣͩͫ̎́̚̚A̧̛ͣ̍͋̓͒͆͐̃ͬ̍̉ͬ̂̾̍͘҉̷̤̩̯͎͈̝̼̠͙̼͙͉͕A̶̷̴̦͇͖̞̪̮̲͍̯̜̼̱̥͍̪ͪ̂̏̋ͦ̔̈̊ͣ̋͗̊͌Ā̶̖͔̼̦̦̞̮̺̪̠͚͈ͥ̊̄̍̉̿́̄̔̉ͩ̎̾̉͞A͗͒ͧ͋ͥ̓̊͞͏̛͈̦̤̗Ą̘͔̞ͥ́ͮ͆̑̈́͛̎͊̿̆̚A̵̦̝̮̣̣̞̞͔̳̪͐̽͂̌̊͆͗̂̔͟͟͠͝ͅ
̶̣̥̼͍̭̺̼͖͚͚̉ͭ̓̀͘
Herzog: Scheiße! Was zur Hölle ist hier los!

Blitz: Ahhhhh Mommy!

Vampire Operator: SIR! SIR! SIR!

NM: W̴̡̦͙͎̼̠̃̇͑́̽̓̑̇̕H̶̸͕̯̙͙̳͇̙̼̔̊̀̇̍ͬͧȂ̡̼͕̮͍̟̎ͩ̅̄̀̚A̷̭̯̥̝͇͔̩̎̈́̈́́̚̕Ȁ̯̙͉͎ͯͯ͛ͬ̆͘A̺̠̱̼͔̘͈̖ͬ̎͊T͇̳͕̳͉̟̺̼̀͗!̞̪̠̪̣͓͇͍͉ͦ͑̌̎ͨ̌̒̍̃͝!

Vampire Operator: W-We have received a r-report from the Squadron Undead down there.

NM: A̳͙̝̲̙̦̬ͥ̈̚ͅñ̴̘̞͚͆̐ͪ̌͠ͅd̛͍ͪ̀ͭ͛̄̕ ̢̘̝̘̗̖̘̭́͊̏ͭ̀w̵̜͓̒̆̓ͪh̶̻͖̹̭̆̐̒̅̈́̆aͧͦ̊̀҉͙̟̜͖̜̦t̴̮ͬ ̳͚̟̬͚̼͖ͤ̿̓t̻̺̙̺͕̭͔ͨ̌͆̾h̢̪͔͈͈̭̥̼̝̿̈̑ͣe̷͕̱̩̊̉ͯ̒̌̀͋̏́͝͠y̴͚̖͍͚̖͖͖̯͑̔ͭ͟ ̶̜̮͖͉͊̋̌̐͘w̶̵̹̣̜̱ͩ̃̿͋̈́̆̋̚à̤̘̤͚̖͖̱̋̀̇̆̎͒ͩ͜͠n̨̪̩̭̩͐̿̑̏̎͡t̴̹̤͓͉̭ͨ̓̍ͥͨ?̡̙͍͈̍̈̀

Vampire Operator: They spotted an enemy! They want orders!

NM: .̢̢̰̬͇͚̺̞̟̜̃̎̆͆̂ͯ̆ͫͦ͆͘͜ͅ.̶̷̨̡͇̯̘̲̝̥̟͎̺̩̟̳͇͙̩̟͑͗̌̓ͬ̿̒̑̏̋ͮ̀ͮͬ̍͑ͥ͌̽ͅͅ.̷̱̜͙̫̰͍̣̳͍̭̯̼̪̬̏ͧͫ͛́͝ͅ.̸̸͎̱̟̜̲͎̥̫̫̏̈́̽̔͛ͨ̇͌͡͡.̴̡͖̗̖͎̯͇̟̈́̆̈ͫ͆ͭͪ̄̄.̵̨̳̣̯̖̯̜̩̖̥̤͙̫͇̭̥ͮ̍̇ͬͪ̇͑ͧ̏̇̍͛ͮ̆͌ͦ̔̚̚ͅ.̷̲̰͈̠̱͍͒̂̄͑͆̐̔͆͌ͮ̅͆́͜.̴̉ͬ̒͊ͯͤͬͪ͒ͯ͢҉͎͇͍̘̣͕̟̝͇̖̮̩̤̭͕̣́.̸͍̖͔̯̳͎̙̞̟ͪͦ̏̄ͧ͋͆̇͒̿̒ͭ̌̚̕.̶̧̤̯͈̺͓̰̥͚̙̪̖̬ͥ͗͆̉̆ͤ͝.̵̷̢̝͎̫̤̭̩̺̮̭̰̎̔͊̽̓ͪ̊̀̓ͩ̐͑̒ͨ̓͐̚ͅͅ.̨ͣ̊̽ͪ̄͛̇ͤͥ̉̃̆҉̶̲̲̤͕͈̹̻͉̬̪̹̪̝̲̱͉̣͢.̡̝͍͚̝̐͂̓͢.̷̛̬̯̙̟̬̝̬̇̾̅ͣ͛͘.̗͎͉̠̖͕͈̣̺̞̖͈̘̝͚͚̜̘ͮͩͮ̐̉͑̅͊̾͟͡.̛͎̣͉͎͉͖͖̹̝̬̤̆̃ͬ̆͛͐͗́ͫ.̨̯͎̪̩̘̳̻͓͈̖͙̳̰̳̥̙̼ͥ̃͋ͤ̔̉̑̋̽̂ͪ̅̈́͂ͬ͗̂͢͡ͅ.̶̸̯͖̯͖̗̟͍̖̘͍͊ͬ̀͋̅ͣ́̍͛͌̎̃̓̒.̴̧̛͓͈̙̠̜̩͓͍ͥ͑̃ͯ͒̒̈.̵̷̢̗͔̫̠̖̠̩͍͍͚͙̝̯͉͊̎̇ͩ͛̏̅̇̓̈́̿ͣͯͥͦ̕ͅͅ.̧̘̫̩̱̥̗͔̱͔͎͇͔̫̩͒ͧ͐ͩ̏ͫ͐̅̋̽̃́̚͘.̗̱̯͔̤͙̙́ͯ̒̾͌̊ͯ̊ͫ̍̌̆͛̌̀͢͞.̸̧͙̦̮̭̭̜̗̖͓͚͉͍̀̍ͯͦͮ̓̒ͣ̓ͮ̃̎͌͌͆͊ͭ͊ͩ̀.̸̴̢̛͔̲̟͕̘͓̤͙͇̈̂̋̈́ͤͧ͢ͅͅ.̧͍̫̤͇̤̼̘̘̰̖̺̳̦͕̩ͦ͒̄́ͧ̉̓̽̐̉̽̿͝.̢̡̥͉̳̘̱͇͓̪͉͉̫͛ͤ̍ͧ̽̏̊̄̃ͨͬ̑̆̽͒̓̀̚̚͝.̶̸̢̰̘̻͉̜̣͌ͩ̓ͪ̋ͫ̿ͣ̈́̔ͬͥͫͯͥ̌̀.̈̃̎ͮͪ̈́͗͌ͩ̀̋ͬ̍̆͛͌̇҉̶̴̸̬͓̖̰̫̺̜̘̼̺ͅ.̶͉̺͈̖̠̜͓̤͇̘͍̮̠̮̟̩̺̓̄͂̋ͮ̄̿͢.̱͖̤̻̜̑̾ͦ̍̕͟͠.̴̵͖̭̱̲͍͓̜̞̗͓̲͍̥̞̼̲̊͆ͨ͛͊̈́̋ͤ̽ͧ̀͟͝.̷̷̞͙̥͙̱͎̭̫͕̱̩̞͓͈̏̒͊̈́ͫ͊ͭ͛͑̔ͅ.̵̡̛̖̺͉̠͎̞̟͈̯͓̯̠͍̹̻̯̻̳̊͋ͮ͆͊ͣͭ̚.̷̧͕̺͙̫̆͋͑̿ͦ̑̐̀̚͜.̴̸̯͎͕̼͚̘̙̖̠̹͓̝̭̹̜̟̺̖̌͐ͣ̒ͣ͊͛̀̀͘.̶̨̜̙̮̱̳͎͍͉͖̝̞̤̗̰̗͔ͩ̾̈́̓̂ͧͩ̑̽ͭͨ͜͠͞.̸̡̥̫̖͙͕̩̮̰͉͚̗͙̬̩̬͓̺̈́̿̎ͮͣ̌̂̒̅̋̊̀̍ͦ̀͝.̡̱̼͔̩̙͇̝͔̺̖̜̘͔̮̹͓ͯ̑̿ͫ͛ͦͯ̅̕̕ͅ

Vampire Operator: J-just o-orders s-sir…

NM: Kͣ̊̑̈̈́̾̊̀ͮ̽̒͊̅͗҉̷̳̲̰̙͖͖̹̪̕I͈̠͕̫̜̫ͫ̿̊͒́ͣ͑̏ͥ̇̕͜͠͡Lͫ̑̑̃ͦ̎̈́̚͘҉̧͚̳̩͙̜͙͔̖̞̜̘Ḽ̷͈̗̪̬̟̺̲̤̘̣͑ͤ̊̄̍ͅ ̷̢͙͇̖̹̰̹̭̘̱̠̲̭̒͒ͪ̃͋̕͞T̽͑͌̑ͯ͛͊͂͆̋̒̄̔̽́̕͘҉̨̪̦̰̟̭̣͔̰̯͙̟̯̞̘͈̘H͋ͯ̉͗̇͊ͣͮ̇̀̃ͦ͗̋͏̶҉̰̠̥̰͈Ȩ̷̧̛̻̬͕͕̼̂̿͆̈̏ͥ͠M̴̴̷̟̯̠̠̘͇͔̫̗̣̻̗̺̳̣͖̪̻̥̿ͦ͆͋̒̑̽̎́̒ͪ͋̎̓̔̒ͥ͞!̣̠̠̣̼͍̗̠̟͎͇ͦ̓͋̐͋̔̄ͨ̽̂̇̓̇̑̿̊̈́́̚͢ͅ ̸̎̆̈́ͫͨ̄ͨ̔̀̈ͮ̽̒ͫ̾̚̚҉҉̸̠̩̰̳͉Ķ̸̪̯̙̖̤̩̹̗͚͎̘̒̐ͫ̉ͮ̍̏ͅͅİ̴̧̡̳̻̮̦͎̙̯̯̱̮͚͔͋̒͛ͬ̾̆̀̎̅̔ͩ͟L̴̢̧̙̬͙͇̜͍̪̰̪͕̜͈̼̜̘̭̬̈̄ͬ̋ͭ̋̊͛͐ͬ͡L̢̛̮̬̫͎͈̹̥̠̫̜̦͖̐̒ͭ͑͌̓̉͜ ̞̗͚̠̱̤͓̳̥ͯ͊ͬͯ̓̌ͩ̍̓͋ͬ̋̉̈͂̈́̿̊͞T̷̝͎͙̦̹̺̪̗͔̄̈̏̀̉̏̓ͨ̏ͤͫ̉ͫ̐͝Ȟ̷ͫ̿ͣ̽͊̌͌ͦͩ̏̾̕͏̳͈̘̠̳̰E̸̢̘̙̺̖͖͇̤̼͍̝̯̬̬̪̜̭̤̜̍̓́͊͊͑ͧ̏̾̓̐͜͜Ṁ̶̞͇͓͔͚̹̯̦͚̼͓͖̞͂ͩ͂̒ͨ͂̓ͤ͌̿̈́̿́̒ͨ͟͡ ̛͛̂̈͂͑̽̋͋̿̍̽ͧ́ͥ̅̂͠͏͓͔͈̪̮͙̰̥̻̙̭͕͈̻͕͟Ā̢̧ͭͣ̃͗͏͚̲͔̝͕̖͝Ĺ̵̹̤͖͍̪̱̏̍̌ͨ̕͜͠L̸̶̷͍̤̥͕̦̘̏̃̑ͦ̿̌ͭ̆̎͢͝ͅ!̸̳̮̹̺͎̘̯̥͉̼̰̼̻͕̩͌̍͆͗̇͆̐̏̌͋͂̉͆͗̈͒͗͘͟͟ͅ

Down, on earth …

Ghoul Soldier: O-ok lord…

Ghoul Soldier: What are the orders?

Ghoul Soldier: Shoot discretion!

OBJETIVE:

THE SKULL RIDERS

Ghoul Soldier: SHOOT!

May 11, 2013 at 09:19PM EDT

Sticks a Double barreled shotgun in Vivi’s face
Doomguy: Call me that again, and two loads of buckshot right down your neck.

May 11, 2013 at 09:39PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Sticks a Double barreled shotgun in Vivi’s face
Doomguy: Call me that again, and two loads of buckshot right down your neck.

gray walks up to doomguy. he places his fist in his hand and places them on his side. he then quickly releases his left hand onto his gun, ice begins building all over his shotgun and his hands, rendering it useless.

Gray: if you came here to cause trouble, id suggest you leave now. you came at a really bad time and we dont have time for this. so tell us why youre here or else ill turn you into a human ice sculpture.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 09:47PM EDT

@Everyone in the temple
Hey, let’s not start fighting here. I want to keep this place free of corpses of any kind here. Oh, and Lucy, you still never gave me an answer on whether or not I could borrow one of your keys.
And why is the Doomguy here? Falcon, can you explain, since you seem to know about what… “existence” the spells I can give are from…

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 09:58PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 09:57PM EDT

Thankfully, I have a high patience. If you were just another demon, you’d be getting a rocket to the face right now. Anyways, Why I’m here?
No fucking clue.
I was SUPPOSED to be teleported to Deimos, Mars’s second moon, but, instead, I ended up here.

Falcon quickly rushes over to the tools that MasterBurner gave them, and wuickly produces a second Double Barreled shotgun for the Doomguy
Thanks.
Falcon turns to Masterburner
Plot device.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:02PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:00PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

@Everyone in the temple
Hey, let’s not start fighting here. I want to keep this place free of corpses of any kind here. Oh, and Lucy, you still never gave me an answer on whether or not I could borrow one of your keys.
And why is the Doomguy here? Falcon, can you explain, since you seem to know about what… “existence” the spells I can give are from…

Lucy: look, i dont think im comfortable handing you one of my gate keys. i have 14 gate keys. ten of them are the zodiac gate keys. promise that it wont harm the spirit or my contract with them. i value them all equally and dont want to feel like ive turned against them in any way.

she pulls out one of her gate keys to masterburner. the gate key of the golden bull, taurus.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:14PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:09PM EDT

Lucy: look, i dont think im comfortable handing you one of my gate keys. i have 14 gate keys. ten of them are the zodiac gate keys. promise that it wont harm the spirit or my contract with them. i value them all equally and dont want to feel like ive turned against them in any way.

she pulls out one of her gate keys to masterburner. the gate key of the golden bull, taurus.

Oh, trust me, It won’t, I just need to borrow it for a second…
Puts the key into her inventory, checks the back of the card, and scrawls the code down on a wall, along with what the code is for. She then rushes over to another contraption and puts in the code and punches a blank card. She then pulls out the Taurus key and hands it back to Lucy.
Thanks! Now…
She pulls out another punched card, and puts the cards into the Alchemiter, and activates it. The resulting item is a key in a similar shape, but the symbol is the “O” of the daedric alphebet, and the key itself is black and red, and almost looks like a daedric sword
Here, this key should allow you to summon a daedra to fight for you until he is defeated or you send him back yourself.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:15PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:14PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!