Forums / Just For Fun

327,880 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Hey! That sounds cool! Could you please upgrade my shit?
Pulls out a chainsaw, a Shotgun, a Chaingun, The aforementioned Double Barreled shotgun, A Rocket Launcher, a Plasma Gun, and the BFG 9000.
PAGE GET!
I will never understand you ever again.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:20PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Oh, trust me, It won’t, I just need to borrow it for a second…
Puts the key into her inventory, checks the back of the card, and scrawls the code down on a wall, along with what the code is for. She then rushes over to another contraption and puts in the code and punches a blank card. She then pulls out the Taurus key and hands it back to Lucy.
Thanks! Now…
She pulls out another punched card, and puts the cards into the Alchemiter, and activates it. The resulting item is a key in a similar shape, but the symbol is the “O” of the daedric alphebet, and the key itself is black and red, and almost looks like a daedric sword
Here, this key should allow you to summon a daedra to fight for you until he is defeated or you send him back yourself.

Natsu: you actually have a lot of magic power and items for a kid your age. how old are you exactly?

Erza: i was wondering that myself. how did you manage to aquire such a large and powerful magic collection?

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

Natsu: you actually have a lot of magic power and items for a kid your age. how old are you exactly?

Erza: i was wondering that myself. how did you manage to aquire such a large and powerful magic collection?

Well, I’m about 17 years old if you’re going by the years of my kind, but in Earth years, it’s about 1,700 years.
If you’re talking about the Alchemiter and stuff, let’s just say I partook in a very dangerous game, and died in it.
@Doomguy
I think I’ll just give those some enchantments instead of combining them with some of my stuff, that would be easier.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:32PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:30PM EDT

If you only upgrade the rocket launcher, the super shotgun (Double barreled) and the BFG, then can you combine them with your stuff? Oh yeah. The chaingun too. Or is that too much? If that is, Take out the chaingun.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:36PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:35PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

If you only upgrade the rocket launcher, the super shotgun (Double barreled) and the BFG, then can you combine them with your stuff? Oh yeah. The chaingun too. Or is that too much? If that is, Take out the chaingun.

Well, I could, but your weapons are already pretty strong in my opinion, so I think some fire, ice, or shock enchantments would suffice for you.

May 11, 2013 at 10:37PM EDT

And I want my shit upgraded. You know what? I’ll accept you silly little “Enchantments” if YOU give me infinite ammo for all of my weapons.
Falcon whispers in MasterBurner’s ear
Get the bandanna.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:42PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:39PM EDT

Meawhile in the Mojave…

Vampire Soldier: Sir, we find them!

Vampire Cap: And how were they?

Vampire Soldier: There are 10 Vampires, all dead sir!

Vampire Cap: Uh … apparently the enemy used silver bullets…

Vampire Soldier: Silver Bullets?! Where they got them?

Vampire Cap: I don’t know…Maybe was that stupid human… But now, we are at a disadvantage

Another Vampire Soldier: Sir, We have found C4, three Panzerfausts and some missiles in the destroyed airship!

Vampire Cap: Mmmm … apparently we are not at a disadvantage … and I think I have an idea

Vampire Soldier: An idea?

Vampire Cap: Hehehe… Let’s blow up this building! will be their graves!

May 11, 2013 at 10:42PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Well, I’m about 17 years old if you’re going by the years of my kind, but in Earth years, it’s about 1,700 years.
If you’re talking about the Alchemiter and stuff, let’s just say I partook in a very dangerous game, and died in it.
@Doomguy
I think I’ll just give those some enchantments instead of combining them with some of my stuff, that would be easier.

Lucu: seventeen…. seventeen hundred years old. how?

Erza: i cannot believe this either.

natsu and gray cant even

wendy and carla didnt hear about what masturburner said, they were too busy looking through her spell books based on healing and air magic.

Wendy: these look interesting, can i borrow these for the time being?

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:45PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:43PM EDT

And I want my shit upgraded. You know what? I’ll accept you silly little “Enchantments” if YOU give me infinite ammo for all of my weapons.
Falcon whispers in MasterBurner’s ear
Get the bandanna.

“Infinite Ammo” is not an enchantment I can do!
Thinks for a second
But, I can combine your weapons with a special gun called “The Dove” to do so, and then give your weapons all the ability to set your opponents of fire, okay?
And Falcon, what do you mean by “get the bandanna”?
@Wendy
Sure, you can borrow some of the Restoration spell books. Just be careful, once you read them they kind of disappear. But that’s okay since I can just spawn more.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:52PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT

I’m in. Just.. Don’t make just a huge conglomerate of my weapons, okay?
Ugh. Metal Gear Solid 2? that should jog your memory.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:54PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:53PM EDT

I’m in. Just.. Don’t make just a huge conglomerate of my weapons, okay?
Ugh. Metal Gear Solid 2? that should jog your memory.

Trust me, I won’t, just please hand them over.
And no Falcon, it does not jog my memory.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:56PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:55PM EDT

Here.
Doomguy hands over his weapons
You know, you should find a pack-a-punch machine. That will help.
To Masterburner
OH FOR FUCK’S SAKE YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF THE INFINITE AMMO BANDANNA?

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 10:57PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 10:56PM EDT

Here.
Doomguy hands over his weapons
You know, you should find a pack-a-punch machine. That will help.
To Masterburner
OH FOR FUCK’S SAKE YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF THE INFINITE AMMO BANDANNA?

Alright, here we go!
She combines each weapon with the Dove individually, thus giving them all infinite ammo.
Now, for the enchantments.
Spawns an enchantment table, and gives each weapon a different enchantment. The rocket launcher can now shock opponents, the shotgun can set people on fire, the BFG can freeze opponents, and the chaingun can sap their health
There, happy? I also don’t know what a “pack-and-punch” machine is, therefore I cannot get one.
@Falcon
No, I have not.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 11:04PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 11:02PM EDT

You forgot this.
Points to the plasma launcher

Ah, okay.
Repeats combining it with the dove, and gives the chance to paralyze opponents, along with soul-trapping them
Okay, that should be all of them.

May 11, 2013 at 11:06PM EDT

Almost forgot: Chainsaw. The pistol and the regular shotgun don’t need enchantments since I never use them

Sighs, and gives it the drain-health enchantment
Anymore weapons?

May 11, 2013 at 11:09PM EDT

Hm… Flandre seems to be comeing clo-

The Hakkuro starts glowing and shaking violently

Oh Crap YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO WARN ME FIRST!

Marisa comes blasting out of the Hakkuro in an amazing blue streak, hooking onto Reimu, bouncing off of Not-Ganon’s head, and flying off into the distance, crashing into one of the city buildings and wipeing out any of the standard troopers that where there.

“Da-Ze~★”

Marisa stands up and dusts herself off

“Reimu, what are you doing indented in the wall like that?”

…mrph hrph…

Marisa marches up and pulls Reimu out, who falls to the ground

“You don’t look so hot, did you get the crap beaten out of you?”

… you launched me into a building. Of course I don’t look so hot.

“Well, just back on your feet. Now where are we?”

Someplace with Robots. And Balloon obsessed people. And people who want cookies. Oh, and a nice guy who controls madness.

“What kinda power is that?”

About as useful of a power as being able to control the subconscious. He can also manifest it into reality as well.

“Ah, so like you the last time you where on steroids.”

Kinda.

“Well then, what is there to do here? Hopefully the hakkuro on the other side is still intact so I-”

We.

“-we can go home.”

Well Flandre is on the loose out here…

“Flandre!? Why didn’t you tell me! I would have been here sooner!”

Yukari fetched Patchouli instead. She needed the library.

“I could have just snuck in and stole some books like I usually do.”

You are missing the point…

Marisa pulls a bandage from her dress and wraps up Reimu’s arm

“There we go, good as new! Lets go asskicking!”

Whatever you say…

Reimu gets onto the back of the broom as they take off to the outside of the building

May 11, 2013 at 11:11PM EDT

Erza: okay, so, i think since we all got what we need. we need to report back to the guild. masterburner, would you be able to come back with us to our guild and inform our guild master about the events in detail since we dont fully understand every detail of it?

Carla: also if we can provide us with a means of communicating with you while we are away, in case we need you. it would be really great for us if we can keep in touch with you.

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT

Nope. That’s all.

Hey Masterburner, did you hear what I said earlier? About the infinite ammo bandanna?

I can’t get that bandanna because I’ve never played MGS2. That’s one of the limits of my powers, I can’t add an item from a game I’ve never played…
@Fairy Tail
Um, yeah, I can come with you, and here.
Spawns some Hubtopbands
These headbands will allow me to contact you. If they’re not to your liking, I can just give you some phones.
(OOC: I’m done for tonight, G’night everyone!)

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 11:22PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 11:18PM EDT

@Balloon Master,

Mistral: We received a reply from “The Balloon Master”
Sam: Yes?
Mistral: He declines our request
Sundowner: They will regret it
Sam: The tallest nail gets hit the hardest, and first.
Mistral: What action are we to take?
Sundowner: We begin the long journey of bloodshed
Sam: Have GW contact the other AI’s, rally them against The Balloon Master
Mistral: Governing this many tasks will take my full concentration
Mistral plugs all remaining cables from her head into the control board, she is virtually within the network, like a digital entity

Sam: I have to contact Flandre….and Dingo…
Sam steps away from the table
Sundowner: Gonna break her little mind some more Sam? putting voices into peoples head will make them believe they have some serious mental condition
Sam: What is wrong with you Sundowner?
Sundowner: Nothing, that’s the problem, I apologize for my words

Sam connects to Flandre telepathically through his neuro implants
Sam: I have a large collection of toys for you to play with, head to the cities, have fun with the battalions of soldiers that roam the streets. Also im giving you my old sword technique “Yagyu New Shadow School” it was the technique my father created and taught, with it youu should have the skills of a master samurai…..
The nanomachines within Flandre’s body begin receiving the signal and within mere moments years of education and perseverance are imprinted into her skilset, providing her with parrying styles and stances
……One last thing……..you forgot your hat, I will keep hold of it for you if you want…

He then contacts Dingo
Sam: Dingo, head to the HQ of the Balloon Master and destroy it

Who even is that? Im not killing anyone without a good reason to
Sam: If you don’t follow through with the orders you will suffer, do as I ask and you will be returned to Callisto, that is a promise, what happens here in this dimension matters little to you

It doesn’t look like I have a damn choice then
Sam: You don’t, head there immediately.
Okay I get the idea, now get out of my head.
ADA: I have marked the destination with a way-point arrow, please proceed
Your treating this as an actually mission ADA, don’t do that….
ADA: I have been forced into treating it as such, however my processing power has been upgraded
Lucky for some huh…

Sam leaves the minds of both Dingo and Flandre then returns to the table
Mistral: The attack has begun

Weighing in with the parallel processing capacity of 980 trillion hammets and its fiber-optic neuro AI processors, all five AI’s begin there assault on the Balloon Master’s systems.
With its original use being to censor all forms of digital information, including communications, Internet traffic, and media broadcasts it easily breaches the network

All screens throughout the Order HQ turn to static
There communication devices simply cease to work
Power outages begin to break out in the cities occupied by there ground forces
Planes and helicopters transporting troops begin to fall from the sky
The lights in the room of the Master begin to fail and explode showering glass over his piano
Equipment fails to operate
Being the most robotic and therefore vulnerable the hunters begin to turn against each other in a frenzy
However, unbeknownst to the Order there entire armies are becoming infected with a digitally transferred virus

This was just the start and only a small partition of the AI’s capabilities were used to bring about this attack, the origin of the attack is still unknown, Haven being at least 3 miles below sea level

OOC: Im done for tonight, gnight everyone

Last edited May 11, 2013 at 11:28PM EDT
May 11, 2013 at 11:27PM EDT

Marisa and Reimu look around

“My mere presence making them fall from the sky? I haven’t even fire a bullet yet let alone a Magic Missle or Magic Napalm.”

I have a feeling Sam is doing something…

“Sam?”

He’s a Cyborg Ninja who befriended Flandre. Strong nice guy really. I wonder how he is doing.

“Speaking of Flandre I think I spotted her. Why does it look like she has reached her Red Moon power?”

I don’t know. Something is wrong. Fly down to her but keep your distance.

Marisa takes a nosedive down and heads to Flandre

Note: Reimu still has her Codec, and Marisa has the Hologram Phone. If Sam attempts to contact Patchouli he will get Marisa on the phone.

Also, in the process of writing up all of Marisa’s Spell Cards.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 12:11AM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 12:06AM EDT

Snively: Sir!

Robotnik: What is it, Snively?

Snively: An unknown transmission has been detec--

Suddenly, all screens within the Final Egg’s main room flicker, then switch to images of the members Desperado.

Robotnik: What is the meaning of this, Snively?

Snively: *gulp* I-I don’t know, sir…

A voice fills the room.

“We have returned to this time and seek to make change, for the greater good.

Disarm your armies.

Disband your factions.

Dispose of your technology.

Dismantle your machines of war.

Submit to the new world order.

This is the warning."

Snively looks worriedly towards Robotnik, not sure of what to expect from his uncle.

Robotnik sits for a few moments, glaring at the television screen. Then, unexpectedly, he smiles. Then he laughs for a bit.

Robotnik: Well, this is quite a twist, isn’t it, Snively? First blue supersonic hedgehogs, and now… whatever these are!

Snively: Don’t you mean Desperado, sir?

Robotnik: Ah, so that’s their name. Make note of that, Snively.

Snively: Sir, don’t you remember them? You’re the one who hired them before the alternate Earth was destroyed.

Robotnik: “Alternate Earth?” Snively, sometimes I wonder why I haven’t yet turned you into that paperweight I’ve always wanted.

Despite Robotnik’s threat, Snively persisted.

Snively: Sir, are you certain you’re feeling alright?

Robotnik: I’m fine, Snively. In fact, I think it’s time to make my own announcement.

Robotnik broadcasts on a frequency which every electronic device can detect, much like the message the Desperados sent, and the one Metal Sonic sent when he was disguised as Dr. Eggman.

The image is fuzzy at first, and a deep, echoed voice speaks:

???: ATTENTION, CITIZENS OF MOBIUS!!!

Robotnik’s face was now on every monitor, screen, and every other digital device with a display on Mobius.

Robotnik: I’m back!

And I’ve been monitoring this chaos which has been created since my “demise” at the hands of Asura, Kishin of Madness, and I believe that it’s about time I gave this planet what it deserves: peace.

I offer peace to Mobius! In exchange for giving you peace, I only require your complete surrender to my rule. Anyone who resists…

… gets roboticized.

You’ve heard your ruler. Now do as I command!

Ah, and one more thing: Whoever you “Desperados” think you are, know this: the ruler of the Eggman Empire will not tolerate your outrageous behavior. Submit yourselves to the Eggman Empire or be roboticized. This applies to the one who calls himself the “Balloon Master” as well. You have stolen property of the Eggman Empire and have utilized it to attack the Eggman Empire. Unless you surrender, you will be roboticized.

And I haven’t forgotten you, Asura, and the way you “destroyed” me. I know you’re watching this, and once I’ve retaken the planet…

you’re next.

Robotnik cuts the video feed.

Snively: Sir, why did you choose to reveal yourself?

Robotnik: Why are you questioning my decisions, Snively?

Snively: Sorry, sir…

Snively mumbles to himself.

Snively: Your stupidity will ruin everything, you fat toad…

Robotnik: What was that, Snively!?

Snively: I said a cargo ship has arrived with another load, sir!

Robotnik: That’s what I thought, Snively…

OOC: That post took way longer than I expected to type. I guess that’s what I get for trying to type and watch TV at the same time. Anyways, g’nite, guys.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 01:55AM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 01:29AM EDT

Here my friends, I bring you the future! Where discrimination is gone and where our differences is what makes us so special! Internet is a thing of the past, politicians too! The world is a whole country, with people speaking spanish, french, and every language they want! Animals have evolved thanks to the radiation and human’s experiments and global warming is a ghost haunting somewhere else.

The Balloon Master and the Captain Spark were born in this futuristic Earth. Pals, friends and enemies were made until the path of both of these men clashed, and from that day, the evil and the justice have been fighting ever since. The last terrorism attack involved every citizen getting mindslaved and turned into a soldier, unwillingly joining the BM forces. Our hero restless nature allowed him to form a resistance group against the BM, quickly deactivating his troops and forcing him to fleed to another Earth. Spark and his amazing friends helped the citizens of every city to rebuild their treasured houses from the ashes…Saddly, unable to teleport, the Captain is forced to wait until codec comunication is online again.

OOC: TL;DR? Spark hometown is in the future and ,becouse of the fog supressors, he is unable to teleport to Mobius.
@Sam
Unluckily for Sam, little his AIs can do inside systems who are practically unknown. The Balloon Master is a genius, a man with a intelect of the likes of Einstein, being unable to show his true abilities as a result of a very traumatic childhood. He took specifically care in the building of his machines, refering to them as “children”. Haven’s hacking attempts are detected by the BM most advanced robot, the now rebuilt Elite Enhaced Soldier.
OOC: I’m actually glad you took 17 years of advantage, the original Outer Haven was going to be torn apart by Omega Hunters. It would be a bit unfair from you to take down a whole army with a few buttoms, and unfair from me to take down a giant submarine with a couple of machines.

@Hakumen
Augustus swings his axe, which is still glowing. Both weapons clash, as the two opponents look at each another.

@Tager

A carrier ship arrives to the battlefield, It’s a big flying vehicle, becouse of It’s characteristics, It looks like an enhaced helicopter. He emits some sort of red light, aiming to the Dark Ones who are still inside the form of a Beast. The beast nods and dissapears, leaving Tager and the Carrier Ship alone. Something drops from the back of the Carrier, It’s emitting a blue-like energy and letting the dust fly through the air. The Carrier flies away, as this object shows It’s true self: A muscular, slightly obese man, wearing a futuristic luchador’ outfit.

???: Hmph….YOU! You must be Tager…Who I am you ask? The question shall be answered ..I AM THE BLACK OOOZE!….The primordial fear from which NIGHTMARES AWAIT their placental expulsion…I am THE CRYPT KEEPER! THE GRIM REAPER! THE SOUL…sweeper…DEEP INSIDE YOUR PHANTOM WISH, or death loving embrace…"

*???:
Brace yourself from the VETERAN! Inside your skin, fear spreads around just by hearing the name…Or maybe becouse It is getting quite cold here…

Veteran: FACE THE ABYSS, TAGER, AN ABYSS THAT IF YOU STARE FOR TOO LONG AT…GAZES INTO YOU!
Two grapplers, two tanks, two guys you really don’t want to get close to, TWO WRESTLERS, BOTH OF THEM ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO PILEDRIVE A METAL GEAR RAY AND KICK YOUR BUTT CHEEKS FROM THEBEING ALIVECLUB! LADIES….GENTLEMEEEEN! ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?!?

Veteran strikes a fight pose before running towards Tager ,getting ready for a belly to belly, a dropkick, a piledrive, for everything he is ready. His hands shake from the emotion of wrestling as a pack of hunters watch the fight, they have been following Natsu for too long and now they just want a little break.

Some of them are devouring the hell out of a cactus…

Just adding small information if someone is interested in knowing that hunters don’t like meat…

They are actually vegetarians…They aren’t agressive also…

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 02:31AM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 02:25AM EDT

@Flandre, kind of late…

Razor manages to land like a cat…Oh wait, cats land on their feet, not on their heads and abdomen right? He looks like a ragdoll who just got crushed…
Razor: Auch…I think I just pierced by kidney with my own ribs…Wait, let me fix myself lady..Then I’ll give ya the pleasure to fight me.
Bone cracking sounds, It sounds like the lost son of Painis Cupcake. He reagroups his limbs togheter, cracking his head for the final touch.

Razor: Alright I’m back…Wow…we really need to train the way we land…(he notices Flandre’ vampire characteristics.) Well, pleasure to meet ya Miss Flandre, we have very little details about ya, none one told me I would be fightin’ a vamps! Robots, vamps, submarines, I am almost sure this is a japs prank. Name is Razor ma’am, chose the name by myself if yer wonderin’, but enough of me…I might not be the right guy, the whole idea of attacking a little girl is crepping me out but…(shrugs) Don’t worry, I will go easy on ya! Think fast chocolate!
Razor literally hits the foor with his head, then proceeds to spin around it, with his legs wide open, quickly getting close to Flandre.

@Natsu and Marisa

A battle is beggining against Flandre and Razor, you are able to see them, they are surrounded by a red shield….There’s someone else watching too. It’s a man wearing a red hood, and next to him, a pod covered in red energy.
???: Don’t even dare to interfere, find someone stupid enough to fight you or erase yourself from existance. The point of both of you being in this place is gone…Retreat..

The man turns around and stares at Natsu and Marisa.
???: Unless you want to take her place…

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 03:25AM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 03:21AM EDT

@Veteran,

Tager just stares at Veteran for about half a second, and then puts his arms out towards the luchador in order to intercept him with his metal hands. Tager stands his ground and is barely moved any by Veteran crashing into him.
The foes clash together, now both locked in a grapple.
Tager: You’re quite strong. My calculations were incorrect when I first saw you… Veteran? Yes, I am Tager. Iron Tager… The Red Devil… Or perhaps I should use your way of speaking…
ahem
Tager: THE RED SOULLESS DEVIL TRAVELING THROUGH A PATH OF PAIN, INFUSED INSIDE IRON WITH THE NAME OF TAGER!
Tager laughs a bit to himself.

@Augustus

Hakumen stays completely silent as he stares Augustus straight in the face behind Okami. His white mask shows no emotion as his hair billows in the wind. Hakumen then uses the strength from his armor to push harder with Okami against Augustus’ axe.

@Razor,

Flandre’s face fills with delight at the sight of a new plaything. As Razor nears her, she hoists Laevateinn up and brings the massive broadsword straight down at him. The impact from the sword feels like he just got molten metal poured all over his body.

May 12, 2013 at 03:26AM EDT

@Spark,
OOC:
You just made backstory to counter my move…..If 5 AI’s that controlled the world for over a decade can’t launch an attack on a balloon obsessive then the plan I had in place for Desperado is effectively useless, especially seeing as they have no soldiers, neither do I intend to.

I gave Desperado a 17 year tech boost so that they could participate in this war, and get on the level of The Order of the Balloon and The Eggman Empire, the plan was to bring a new skew on war into the thread so that there was some fresh variety in the threats to be faced, other than mundane pew pew battles with soldiers.

“I’m actually glad you took 17 years of advantage”- Then don’t disallow me my advantage

“bit unfair from you to take down a whole army with a few buttons”- Thats an exageration, being a person who belives in fair moves I wouldn’t have bought this about besides I had something else in store, this was not my intention

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 07:00AM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 06:57AM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

I can’t get that bandanna because I’ve never played MGS2. That’s one of the limits of my powers, I can’t add an item from a game I’ve never played…
@Fairy Tail
Um, yeah, I can come with you, and here.
Spawns some Hubtopbands
These headbands will allow me to contact you. If they’re not to your liking, I can just give you some phones.
(OOC: I’m done for tonight, G’night everyone!)

fairy tail take the headbands and wrap them around themselves.

Erza: thanks, we really appreciate it.

Lucy: okay now that everything is settled, how do we get back to magnolia from here?

everyone pauses to think for a bit. they realize that they have no ide where they are and no clue on how to get back.

Gray: your kidding me right? nobody here knows where we are nor how to go back home from here?

they pause for another moment, then suddenly they all look towards masterburner, expecting her to have an answer for this dilema

(CHOUGH- TELEPORT- COUGH-COUGH)

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 09:19AM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 09:18AM EDT

fairy tail take the headbands and wrap them around themselves.

Erza: thanks, we really appreciate it.

Lucy: okay now that everything is settled, how do we get back to magnolia from here?

everyone pauses to think for a bit. they realize that they have no ide where they are and no clue on how to get back.

Gray: your kidding me right? nobody here knows where we are nor how to go back home from here?

they pause for another moment, then suddenly they all look towards masterburner, expecting her to have an answer for this dilema

(CHOUGH- TELEPORT- COUGH-COUGH)

Um, I could teleport everyone there, so hold on everyone. It’s quite a distance there, so you guys inexperienced in teleporting places may experience some slight dizziness afterwards.
Teleports the Fairy Tail crew and herself to the guild
Here we are.

May 12, 2013 at 11:55AM EDT

A gigantic portal opens up, and the enemies from Doom begin to spill out
Goddamn motherfuckers follow me everywhere.
What now?
Demon hunting time.
OOC: Music to get you all in the mood

May 12, 2013 at 12:59PM EDT

Wait! I still don’t know how to use… and she’s gone.
You put them over your forehead, like this.
Pff… I knew that… COUGH
@Falcon
Woah! There’s so many of them! What do we do??? I can’t deal with this!
Crona! Do the bloody thingy!
Oh… Right Takes on a slightly sinister tone Hey Ragnarok, ready for this? Takes out a small knife and cuts his/her wrist, bleeding black

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 01:05PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 01:02PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Um, I could teleport everyone there, so hold on everyone. It’s quite a distance there, so you guys inexperienced in teleporting places may experience some slight dizziness afterwards.
Teleports the Fairy Tail crew and herself to the guild
Here we are.

OOC: here is some music that summarizes the environment of the city. enjoy the happy feels.

this is the city of magnolia. home to the Fairy Tail guild. the city has a population of 100 000 people. the city is a lively and busy place filled with various markets and magic shops. the town has many rivers which run through various areas that all connect to the lake. the people here are are very kind, honest and hard- work. the city also has a large harbour by the lake were fresh goods are imported and exported to various places inland of Fiore, and not far from the harbour lies the Guild hall of Fairy Tail.

masturburner and the other members arrive at the front gates of the hall. the building is a massive 5 stories tall bearing the Fairy Tail guild banner high above for all to see. masturburner is astonished by all of this. everyone appears to be fine from the teleportation. however, natsus motion sickness hits him for some odd reason even though they were on no transport.

Lucy: aahh. if feels good to be back home. so what do you think of the town?

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 01:11PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 01:10PM EDT

“Who ho ho! Seems this guy is way in over his head!”

Marisa lands on her feet and casually kicks Reimu to the ground as she pulls the broom from under her

Oof-

“Quite certain I at least have the right to watch too. I beat her in broad daylight once.”

it’s quite clearly broad daylight

“… er… broad daylight while she was in a good mood.”

Marisa… what are you doing?

“Seeing if this guy is living up to his words and being stupid enough to fight me.”

He didn’t call himself tha-

HEY MISTER! If you, go a question for you! There are 2 Mothers, Two Daughters, 1 Granddaughter, and one Grandmother; How many people are there?”

… you better not hope he’s got wifi access under that visor.

“Of course. If he needs to look it up I will fight him. And if he gets it wrong I will fight him.”

And… what happens if he gets it right?

“…”

sigh You are just going to fight him aren’t you?

“That’s kinda the plan.”

… I’m just going to go sit down and watch this.

Reimu goes and sits down on some nearby rubble and dreams about cheese.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 01:28PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 01:27PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Spark,
OOC:
You just made backstory to counter my move…..If 5 AI’s that controlled the world for over a decade can’t launch an attack on a balloon obsessive then the plan I had in place for Desperado is effectively useless, especially seeing as they have no soldiers, neither do I intend to.

I gave Desperado a 17 year tech boost so that they could participate in this war, and get on the level of The Order of the Balloon and The Eggman Empire, the plan was to bring a new skew on war into the thread so that there was some fresh variety in the threats to be faced, other than mundane pew pew battles with soldiers.

“I’m actually glad you took 17 years of advantage”- Then don’t disallow me my advantage

“bit unfair from you to take down a whole army with a few buttons”- Thats an exageration, being a person who belives in fair moves I wouldn’t have bought this about besides I had something else in store, this was not my intention

OOC:Can’t let you do that for a simple reason: Spark.
Hunters malfunctioning (Becouse organics do malfunction) would basically kill everyone and everything, same goes for helicopter and most of BM troops, specially…SPECIALLY the Omega Hunters. Eggman is attacking the BM so, with his whole army going nuts, he can easily wipe them out.
And with the BM forces going down, Spark doesn’t have any kind of reason to return to Mobius. The soldiers would keep killing themselves and then what? What do you expect me to do? See how the Anti-S get killed? See how the whole idea of a finale between Spark and the BM ceases to exist?
The AI’s not working was the best idea I had, the another ones being:
B. Sending Johnson to Haven, basically murder everyone and destroy every kind of equipment. Possible but more unbalanced than Street Fighter VS Tekken.
C. The BM retreating to his home planet, impossible since he knows that Spark is waiting for him.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 02:53PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT

@Robotnick,

Mistral: Message received from the Eggman Empire
Sundowner gives his age old grin
Sam: And?
Mistral: They refuse to stand down
The room falls silent for a few moments
Sam: Well then, him too for the attack
Mistral: Their leader Dr.Robotnick-
Sam: It been a long time since ive heard that name, old friend
Mistral: Their leader Dr.Robotnick has recently upgraded his main infantry force to a later model, the inferior model however is highly susceptible to being overridden
Sundowner: We will make good use of them
Sam: Withdraw the attack from the Order
Mistral: That command is-
Sam: Withdraw the attack.
Mistral: Command…..-over…..l-load…
Sam: Withdraw.
Mistrals head begins to shake, the massive stack of commands she is having to give to the AI’s begin to overload her human brain coping capabilities, a cable from her head is blasted out of one of the sockets, it lets off a few sparks
Sam: Breach into Eggmans network
Mistral re-connects the cable
Mistral: We have breached the military command and control systems of the “SWATbots” the inferior model
Sundowner: Have there enemy/ally identification reversed
Mistral: The commands are being transmitted
Sam: Good, but now its time to unite the citizens of Mobius themselves
Sundowner: I agree
Sam: The Patriots’ system, put it into action
Mistral: I am unable to handle that amount of tasks, operating the Patriots System will require additional personnel
Sundowner connect to another cyborg in the facility through wireless mental communication
Sundowner: We need you in the Think Tank
Unknown Cyborg: Understood….
Sundowner: What are we to do with Eggman?
Sam: When defeated?
Sundowner: Hmm..
Sam: We will send him an invitation to join us down here
Sundowner: Ridiculous proposition Sam, he should be made the common hate of the public
Sam: We will see
The cyborg called to initiate the Patriot System arrives
Sundowner: Ah Lloyd

Lloyd
He is the last remaining member of the infamous R&D (Research and Development) team, probably the most twisted character as he is responsible for carrying out and permitting the inhuman research on his comrades during the seclusion period, He is very heavily modified and unique in the fact that he possess’s two brains, one being his own and the second being of his most senior scientist, this double brain idea allows him to effectively operate the many task of the AI’s

Sam: We need the Patriot System online, the public need to be made aware of there enemies and given the ability to fight back
Lloyd: I see
Lloyd walks over to the table and stands besides Mistral he connects to the control orb and activates the program
Sundowner: You know what to do
Lloyd: Indeed

He gets to work setting up objectives for the AI’s to get about working on and within minutes there in effect around the globe

1. All forms of digital information concerning The Order and Eggman are censored, people are shut out on there action and only told that they are the enemy and oppressors of the planet, they are given the truth through televised text statements about these people

2. Media broadcasts especially those of the Balloon Master and Eggman are completely blocked and filtered from all television stations, Instead now the program plan consists mostly of firearms adverts and military recruitment into “The Peacekeeper Army” which is run by Desperado

3. Internet traffic is highly suppressed when it comes to Pro Order and Empire opinions, the givers of these opinions are arrested secretly and locked away, however the morals of the web are slackened allowing gun runners and the black market to flourish massively in size, spreading to social networks and government websites instilling people with paranoia about there safety

4. Weapon manufacturing plants around the globe are given a massive budget increase, there staff are payed treble but at the expense of longer shifts. This change has essentially flooded the arms stocks with millions of more weapons daily bringing down the average cost of a modern firearm dramatically

5. Lies are spread through the use of secret agencies, about the goals of the Empire and Order these rumors build massive paranoia and due to the low cost and easy obtainability of weapons the masses are quickly taking up arms and fighting out against the ground forces of The Balloon Master and Eggmans new series of robot

@Spark,
OOC: Your supposed to take a hit.

“The soldiers would keep killing themselves and then what? What do you expect me to do? See how the Anti-S get killed?”

Your exaggerating again, ive already stated that destroying your entire army in one hit was NOT my intention nor to my actual ability, the most damage I actually did was
turn off your tv’s
drop your aicraft,
turn off your Codecs
and corrupt your hunters,
never mind this now, this post saves your stuff.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 03:10PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 02:57PM EDT

Demons and monsters begin flooding the many towns, further adding to the chaos. With the increased production of guns, Everyone has one, so there are plenty of Zombiemen and Shotgun Guys to go around.
OOC: Refer to Here (Use just Doom and Doom 2)

May 12, 2013 at 03:15PM EDT

Ooc:
Ammunition Notes:
~Reimu hasn’t fired off any spellcards since last time, and remains at 14 Spell Cards and 5 Last Words.
~Marisa used up Blazing Star in her entrance, and one of her Master Spark variations, and currently has 29 Spell Cards (I kept all Standard Master Spark variations in the pot due to how often she uses it) and 5 Last Words.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 04:22PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 04:07PM EDT

The transmissions were interrupted, factories suddenly stopped, several pilots lost control of their own helicopters and hunters had to be locked. We arrive once again to the Hellium Fortress, in the Commander room where the Balloon Master finds a pest unable to identify. He is tired, of everything, of the war, of the experiments, he just wants to be alone. His antisocial personality disorder almost makes him murder his best friend. He tries to erase his pain after giving the authority to Johnson, the authority to find the origin of this transmission and eliminate it.

Johnson walks away from the room. Being the friend of a man who can blow people into pieces isn’t easy and this isn’t the first time the BM has these “episodes” but over the course of the years, Johnson managed to understand his complex personality and see the human inside the monster.

Johnson is a calm and wise man, emotionless for those who are in his way. With the power to pierce bones, armor and metal with his index finger, being one of the strongest members of the Order of the Balloon along with Van, one would expect him to be impulsive. Instead, he is smart, every move requires hours of strategy for him, he never acts without thinking and ,unlike the BM, he can control his emotions pretty easily. Bearing the honor to be the first person that knocked out Spark, he gathers a group of Hunter-Soldiers and requests a personal ship.

Any kind of unathorized presence in the cities is now taken to the newly created “Hunter Hell”
@Falcon
The Omega Hunters finally have a group of unfortunate targets to test their weapons. Demons are quickly blown into pieces, shotguns are useless against a 30 feet long tank. Those creatures who are stupid enough to walk near Fog Supressors or cities near them are quickly killed by Snipers.

@Sam
Mistral would recieve the following image:

Along with access to the BM’ Fog Supressors. A bit of researching can reveal these machines secondary function, they use the fog covering the world to detect anyone and anything who appears in Mobious. They also prevent the teleporting of certain individuals…

@Hakumen
Augustus steps back, then he jumps from the floor, lowering his axe in the air. He misses Hakumen but the axe still penetrates the earth, emitting a river of lava heading directly to the Veteran and Tager.

@Tager
Veteran: Good work chump! That’s the spirit I have been waiting for…But, you can’t amaze me by trying to heat me up!
Both of them are still locked in a endless grapple.

@Flandre
Razor flies away, tapping his armor over and over again. This girl isn’t playing, she is dead serious. He laughs to himself before running around Flandre, using his elasticity to confuse her, he looks like a noddle with Parkinson’s disease.

@Marisa
Van sighs, he turns around, facing Marisa.
Van: Hurm…I can’t sense this idiot around so, unluckily for you, I have a generous amount of time to vanquish you.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 04:44PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 04:41PM EDT

@sam
OOC: in the land of Fiore, the country were fairy tail and all the other magic guild are, have no technology. everything is powered by magic. so your influence on us is completely useless.

May 12, 2013 at 04:45PM EDT

“Alright! Lets get started!”

Marisa flips onto her broom and hovers above the ground as Van calmly takes a battle stance

“Ready Set… LOVE SIGN! MASTER SPARK!!!”

Likely to his surprise, Marisa unleashes a gigantic laser pointed straight at him. Though large, the trajectory is easy to determine and therefore dodge…

(And probably will obliterate him if he doesn’t.)

OOC:

Yeah, Marisa is way different in terms of fight style. None of her attacks will home in on you like Reimu’s, but they are far more powerful.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 05:10PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 04:50PM EDT

OOC:
>Master Spark
>Spark
>Master
>Ballooons
Irony you delicious bitch. Anyways, I will just wait until everybody posts their responses.

May 12, 2013 at 04:56PM EDT

OOC: here is some music that summarizes the environment of the city. enjoy the happy feels.

this is the city of magnolia. home to the Fairy Tail guild. the city has a population of 100 000 people. the city is a lively and busy place filled with various markets and magic shops. the town has many rivers which run through various areas that all connect to the lake. the people here are are very kind, honest and hard- work. the city also has a large harbour by the lake were fresh goods are imported and exported to various places inland of Fiore, and not far from the harbour lies the Guild hall of Fairy Tail.

masturburner and the other members arrive at the front gates of the hall. the building is a massive 5 stories tall bearing the Fairy Tail guild banner high above for all to see. masturburner is astonished by all of this. everyone appears to be fine from the teleportation. however, natsus motion sickness hits him for some odd reason even though they were on no transport.

Lucy: aahh. if feels good to be back home. so what do you think of the town?

This makes me think of Italy for some reason. That’s not bad thing, as Italy is a really pretty country in the places I’ve seen. Now then, care to take me to your leader?
(OOC: I have to watch my little sister all day, so this is probably my last post for now.)

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 04:59PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 04:58PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC:
>Master Spark
>Spark
>Master
>Ballooons
Irony you delicious bitch. Anyways, I will just wait until everybody posts their responses.

OOC: Just wait untill you see the Double, Final, Sure Fire, and Easy Harvest Master Sparks.

Damn, had no idea Marisa was such a fan. xD

(Though unluckily for you, that means a certain Multiplying Sadist has had her eyes on you as well. Watch your back Captain and Master. >w>;;;)

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 05:09PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 05:03PM EDT

@Augustus,

Hakumen quickly turns to the grapple between Tager and Veteran and hoists Okami high in the air above his head.
Hakumen: Empty Sky Form…
Okami begins to glow blue, and forms energy around the blade as he charges it.
Hakumen: Summer’s Advance!
Hakumen slams Okami onto the ground from above his head at the direction of Tager and Veteran. A huge blue projectile flies at them at a speed faster than the lava can get to them. When the projectile hits the duo, it explodes and they are sent flying sky-high and away from the fight.
The White Susano’o Unit turns to face Augustus again, ready to take up battle once more.

@Veteran:

The duo of tanks are sent flying through the air towards Falcon’s position. Nearly unphased by what just happen, they continue to stay locked in a grapple.

@Razor,
Flandre’s head follows Razor around, trying to pin point him. She gives up after a few seconds because she gets bored. Flandre then flies up about 50 feet in the air, preparing her next attack. She stares down at Razor with her glowing red gaze.
I’ll break you. Hehe~

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 05:30PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 05:26PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

This makes me think of Italy for some reason. That’s not bad thing, as Italy is a really pretty country in the places I’ve seen. Now then, care to take me to your leader?
(OOC: I have to watch my little sister all day, so this is probably my last post for now.)

Erza: im glad that you like our home town. follow us. will take you to our guild master.

the gang make it to the main enterance to the hall. they open the door to reveal the inside of it. the inside shows rows of many tables with chairs underneath them. and a stage bearing the fairy tail logo above it. the guild hall has all of its original members in it and many newcomers who descided to join the guild after the events at the grand magic games in it. they used their prize money to repurchase their guild hall and try and continue what was left behind many years ago. they all look at natsu and the others entering the room. people start cheering for them, welcoming them back thinking they accomplished their s-class mission.

Natsu: hey guys did you miss us?

Romeo,one of the younger members of fairy tail, runs up to natsu in excitement

Romeo: HEY NATSU DID YOU DO IT? DID YOU COMPLETE YOUR QUEST?

natsus and the others smiles slowly fade to a serious look.

Natsu: sorry little man. we couldn’t complete it. there is no way that we can locate them anywhere. we did everything we could, but we ended up finding nothing. besides, we have somebody here that needs to speak to markarov about something much biiger and more important right now.

romeos is disappointed by the news, but also curious about the other person they brought with them

Romeo: who is she?

Erza: shes a friend that we bumped into along the way. she has something important that we need to discuss with markarov. speaking of which were is he anyway?

mirajane, one of the four s-class wizards like erza, approaches them. she is a kind- hearted young woman who has a soft charming voice

Mirajane: welcome back guys. sorry to hear about your quest. and im sorry break the news to you guys but master markarov is not here at the moment. he should be returning later today from the guildmasters meeting. im sure he’ll be back soon. by the way im mirajane straus, and who might you be?

she extends her hand out to masterburner as a welcoming gesture.

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 05:53PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 05:52PM EDT

@Spark,
In a hidden practically forgotten room within Heaven a single cryogenic tube is nearing its open time, this doesn’t go un-noticed and within the moment that the cover is raised Cyborgs silently make there way into the room and take Assassin from inside the tube, carry her down the hallways kicking and screaming then into the surgery bay, then, in a operation which took less that 10 minutes, her brain was removed from her head, encased in a shell and her previous body was incinerated. This is the standard procedure for new arrivals
Her brain is put into a cradle and hooked upto a server in one of the thousands of empty rooms within Heaven, she is then given a chance to speak

Sam connects to Dingo
Sam: Remain in space, your no longer required

If im not needed then let me return to my comrades
Sam: No Dingo

Why? keeping me around here is useless, just have me do anything?
Sam: The situation doesn’t call for you or your expertise
How does-
Disconnected

Sam: Mistral, a status update on the AI’s
Mistral:
GW: ACTIVE
TJ: ACTIVE
TR: ACTIVE
AL: ACTIVE
JD: ACTIVE

Sam: Lloyd, an update on the Patriot System.
Lloyd: I have implemented compulsory nanomachine injections disguised as immunizations against a fake disease to the planets populace, when in fully distributed we will then be able to move onto the next step
Sundowner: The SOP System
Lloyd: Correct

Alongside spreading the nanomachines about the citizens Lloyd has also made yet more progress…

6. All national armies have been liquefied and formed into 5 major PMC’s that have been reorganized and outfitted with the new mass produced weaponry, there recruitment stands are overwhelmed with people grabbing at the chance to fight back against the two factions

Like the immune system of a human body the public are rising against there enslavement

Last edited May 12, 2013 at 06:06PM EDT
May 12, 2013 at 05:59PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!