8836 posts from 108 users

Vivi and Crona decide to join the fray
Casts Firaga at Tager, engulfing his entire body in flame
Runs circles around Vetran, not making much attempt at offense
OOC:
Oh yeeah, pageget yeaah

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 02:43PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 02:42PM EDT

OOC: @Zar: Alright. I’m going to explain it like this: Falcon knows the GENERAL location of the AIs. and yes, I think what I’m doing is a bit unfair.
@Spark:
1. Forgot about that
2. If Doomguy can survive a rocket to the face, then a piledrive or the like won’t do all that much.
@Jehuty: Falcon (In story) Is breaking the fourth wall, and thinks what you’re doing is wrong.
BIC:
Suddenly, a hooded figure appears. He sits over on a nearby wall.
A set of 4 demons head over a hill nearby, heading for the group.
There are the Bruiser Brothers (2 Barons of Hell) a Cyberdemon, and a Spider Mastermind/Spiderdemon.
Demons! on the hill! If you let me and the other guy go I’ll deal with them.

May 13, 2013 at 03:39PM EDT

OOC:

Okay, but like I said. There is a very big difference between metagaming and 4th wall breaking.
Metagaming in a role-play can be defined as any out of character action made by a player’s character which makes use of knowledge that the character is not meant to be aware of. Falcon is clearly doing this by knowing the GENERAL location of the AI’s. He shouldn’t even know where they’re at in the first place.

EDIT: And if you KNOW what you’re doing is unfair, just stop with it. If you know that it’s unfair, why are you even doing it in the first place?

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 03:50PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 03:48PM EDT

OOC: I can make changes for that detail. AND I DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS UNFAIR AT THE FUCKING TIME I WROTE THE DAMNED POST.
geez, I’m starting to get a bit pissed off here.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 03:55PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 03:54PM EDT

OOC:

I agree with Zar here. Breaking the 4th Wall would be defined as the character being able to read the out of character notes and communicate to the audience, even know he’s operating within a roleplay thread.

~Psycho Mantis and Yukari being able to talk to the players: 4th Wall Breaking.
~Yukari being able to determine that Spark had forgotten my group in the initial creation of the Anti-Subects: 4th Wall Breaking.

4th wall breaking is meant strictly for Comedic Effect rather than what MetaGaming does:

Use info to gain an advantage over the events going on in the story. For example, if I was MetaGaming:

~Marisa would have ran away from Van as opposed to indulging in her initial reaction to kick his ass, as it was an opponent meant for Asura.
~Yukari would have been able to warp straight to Sam the first time she boarded Outer Haven.
~Reimu would have crushed the Azure Grimoire when she had a chance, and would have stopped Yukari from stealing it in the first place.

I do admit I at one point was about to Metagame within the reasoning that Yukari had probably played or seen Metal Gear Solid be played before, but even then I would of actually had to go though with the USB Wireless Keyboard and photograph it to prove what I was doing.

Tl;dr- Metagaming is the same as Deus Ex Machina. Overall abusing it makes the game less satisfying and fun to play.

May 13, 2013 at 04:14PM EDT

Ooc: oh and one other thing falcon. When your characters get hit by an attack, show that it actually did something to you. Its not much to do at all but its the least you can do to get more in depth with the roleplay. For example, asura when he gets hit by any attacks, i always respond with what it did to him, how he dealt with it, and then i respond to the attacker. I hope this helps a little. I dont want to have another problem like last time with spark getting upset.

May 13, 2013 at 04:44PM EDT

The hero of the future! The angel born in the wires! The most famous electricity-related pun maker! A couple of names the citizens love to yell when they see that captain jumping majestically from a building to another, seeking peace and tolerance with a single weapon…JUSTICE! Spark teleports to Haven, ready to explain strategies and provide information, to finally put an end to the merciless Balloon Master.

Born in USA, in one of the darkest nights of the century (Some people even say that lighting struck the hospital twice!). Third son of a marriage, Sparky discovered his powers accidentaly after a burglar tried to stab one of his brothers. Poor fella got shocked so bad the police thought he was having some sort of psychotic break, or maybe he was dancing to Dubstep! Inspired by the Kamen Rider, the adventures of the Captain began at the age of 16 as a younger amateur superhero…

He had a lot of troubles with the local authority…Almost got arrested…Until he proved himself!

At the age of 19, he gained the trust of every citizen after defeating the Balloon Master, in one of his first terrorist attacks. And from that day…Well…You know the rest!

Trying to discover new worlds, Spark found himself in the middle of a Reptile invasion. Watching as his beloved citizens were being bitten and turned into lizards left something inside Spark’s mind…He promised himself to never let citizens suffer or die in the BM hands. With the Fog Supressors, stuck in his Earth and unable to do anything, Spark was desperate. A whole week, no sleeping, just waiting for a message or a single transmission. Destiny smiles and shines once again, as the Captain speaks to Prophets.

Captain Spark: Greetings super-chumps! You get no idea how happy my feet are to feel the shocking touch of Mobius again! The reason shall be explained inmediatly gentlemen! The Balloon Master forces keep growing and growing with the Advanced Operational Artificial Inteligence Unit, he can spread his forces around the world in any minute and wipe out everybody’ bolts from existance! This is where I come in! Thanks to the valorous contribution from the members of a Resistance group in my planet, we were able to hack inside his network and gather tons of data about whatever his army can offer. I just need a single “yes” from you chumps to bring the whole party to this…submarine.

OOC: Later guys, gotta go

May 13, 2013 at 05:44PM EDT

OOC: @Spark & Zar: Remember, there is a Cyberdemon, a Spider Mastermind, and 2 Barons of Hell where Veteran, Tager, Doomguy, Falcon, Crona, and Vivi are.

May 13, 2013 at 05:52PM EDT

OOC:

Yes. I remember. I was busy.

BIC:

@Falcon and Veteran

Tager: Hm?
Tager activates his telescopic eye to get a good look at the creatures on the nearby desert hill.
The Red Devil lets go of Doomguy, then looks at Veteran.
Tager: It seems that we have sightseers who want a piece of us too.
Tager turns and lends a hand to Doomguy, helping him up.
Tager: Very well. You can deal with the demons.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 06:17PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 06:00PM EDT

Awwright.
Doomguy pulls out his BFG and runs up to the Cyperdemon, circle strafing to dodge his shots
Eat this, Meatbag!
Doomguy gets up point blank, and fires the BFG at the Cyberdemon, dealing TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE DAMAGE and freezing the Cyberdemon in place. He fires the BFG a second later, still strafing around, at the Spider Mastermind, outright destroying it. He then takes out his Plasma Launcher, and fires a stream of Plasma at both Barons of Hell, killing them in short time. He THEN takes out his chainsaw, and saws the Cyberdemon clean in half.
Now those demons could have been you guys, if I got the chance to attack. Also, the Falcon guy’s knocked out. You should take care of that.
The hooded figure comes and drags Falcon’s unconcious body away.

May 13, 2013 at 06:15PM EDT

@Fairy Tail crew,

There is a very loud knock on the front door of the guild hall all of the sudden. The knock echoes through the guild it’s so loud.

May 13, 2013 at 06:18PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Fairy Tail crew,

There is a very loud knock on the front door of the guild hall all of the sudden. The knock echoes through the guild it’s so loud.

amongst all the noise going on in the hall with people in the guild fighing each other thanks to natsu ang dajeel. mirajane opens the door with lisanna right next to her.

Mirajane and lisanna: hello, welcome to Fairy Tail.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 06:23PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 06:21PM EDT

(OOC: @Spark I just read your post regarding how I don’t like fighting: it works like this, I don’t like fighting myself, but I don’t mind others fighting. Also, this is my only post for today, I’ve got a choir concert today!)
@Fairy Tail Crew
It’s nice to see some happiness in times like this, it makes me feel better. Also, are there any splinters or bumps on my head? That would be a real pain.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 06:23PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 06:22PM EDT

There is surprisingly no one at the door when Mirajane and Lisanna open it.
???: HELLO!
The voice comes from behind the two instead, nearly scaring the living daylights out of them.
Behind them is a 6 foot tall man with green hair, a snazzy looking suit with buckles on it, a short black tie, a black fedora, long black pants, hand wrappings, two brown belts around his waist, a steel chain hanging by his side, and iron tipped shoes. He keeps his eyes shut tight.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 06:31PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 06:29PM EDT

the two of them get suprised because when they turn around, they see a whole table being thrown at them. Lisanna pushes Mirajane and herself out of the way. however, the green man is hit from behind and is sent flying back outside of the hall. lucy and the others not fighing are completely shocked to see that happen

Lisanna: big sis’ are you alright?

Mirajane: yeah im fine! who was that just now?

lucy runs up to the door to see the man lying on the ground with the table on top of him. he looks kind of hurt.

lucy: omigosh, are you alright mister? were sorry, you kinda came at a really bad time.

she goes over to help him up

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT

He could feel his pride take a hit from the table too. The green-haired man pushes the table off of him, and gets up from his position without accepting Lucy’s help.
?: Yes, yes. I’m quite alright.
He dusts his coat off and straightens his tie as he looks at Lucy. His eyes are still closed tight.
?: I can see that now… What are those morons fighting about this time, Lucy?
She’s never met this person before in his entire life, yet he knows her name.

OOC EDIT: I have to be leaving now for about two hours. I’ll see you all later.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 06:50PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

He could feel his pride take a hit from the table too. The green-haired man pushes the table off of him, and gets up from his position without accepting Lucy’s help.
?: Yes, yes. I’m quite alright.
He dusts his coat off and straightens his tie as he looks at Lucy. His eyes are still closed tight.
?: I can see that now… What are those morons fighting about this time, Lucy?
She’s never met this person before in his entire life, yet he knows her name.

OOC EDIT: I have to be leaving now for about two hours. I’ll see you all later.

lucy is shocked for a few second when she realizes she never met this man before
Lucy: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?

as she screamed, Lisanna, Mirajane, Gray, Juvia and masterburner come out of the front door to lucy’s distress.

Mirajane: Lucy whats wrong, why did you scream?

Lisanna: who is this man anyway? do you know him?

Lucy: OF COURSE I DONT. BUT SOMEHOW HE KNOWS ME!!!!

Gray: okay pal, who are you and how do you know Lucy and the others?

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT

The Prophets stand silently, talking to one another through there minds, forming consensus
Tolerance: Submarine?
Regret, Truth, Pity, Tolerance: This place is the sacramental peace
Truth: Choose your words wisely
Pity: outsider
Tolerance: Only you are permitted here
Truth: Your hedon footsteps are already a sinworthy act
Regret, Truth, Pity, Tolerance: Is this all?
Without permission Heaven won’t allow any teleportation to or from itself

Meanwhile at the Think Tank
Sundowner: How is Flandre doing then Sam? is she well?
Sam: She is fine, I wouldn’t allow it any other way
Sundowner: Really? well that’s good isn’t it….hehehe…
Sam: Indeed
Monsoon’s eyes watch Sundowner, hes fully capable of hearing, his cybernetic casing provides him with this sensory function
Sam: Lloyd.
Lloyd: The nanomachines have almost been fully supplied, the activation of the SOP is nearing its time, The PMC’s have flourished and are fully equipped with plenty of reserve personnel. To add, multiple militias have also risen to give aid
Sam: Its time we pressed them into action.
Lloyd: I see
Sam: Send the commands to the colonels, an order from “Outer Haven”
Lloyd: I am in the process now
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so it begins, the fully stocked PMC’s begin there movement into the cities and captured places, there convoys are huge and well protected not too mention quite sparse in placement, the Militias hail them as liberators and freedom fighters. However the soldiers themselves are hesitant yet ready for the start and focused on the objectives at hand

Alongside the convoys and amongst most large battalions there is at least one Gekko giving fire support, with the legs of a star athlete they are agile, fast and greatly flexible allowing them to quickly get involved in anti-infantry fights, there are more Gekko UG’s than tanks in service

Otselotovaya Khvatka (Clawing Ocelot)
The PMC of Russia, it is by far one of the largest with a majority percentage of its personnel being that of the lower class but extremely determined however and willing to fight, they carry reliable weapons, plenty of explosives and anti air. Their main specialty is their airforce which consists of Mig jets and next generation Hinds. Otselotovaya Khvatka is spreading its troops out across Russia and into its satellites

Praying Mantis
The PMC of Britain, small when compared to that of Russia but matching when it comes to logistical capabilities, they favor heavy use of tactics and planning combined with constant use of Gekko’s to further there advantage, each soldier is equipped with a plethora of equipment. Praying Mantis’s first goal is to re capture its own home cities, currently they are in a slight form of disarray, however they’re commands are simple and there numbers make up a large percentage of Britain itself

Pieuvre Armement (Octopus Armaments)
The PMC of France and additionally Europe, they carry standard gear which is well suited for combat in desert or blistering heat, there clothing and equipment is flexible and adaptable to the situation at hand allowing them quick deployment and acclimatization to any war-zone, due to the many countries that this PMC essentially covers it is easily the one with the most manufacturing output and the one which is quickest to respond. They’re one of the few companies that utilize the seldom seen Powered Suit in combat, apart from that they make heavy use of the Stryker infantry transport. Currently, they are retaking there own cities

Werewolf
The PMC of the United States, one of the most technologically advanced when it comes to equipment and UG’s. Their infantry force bares mostly the same equipment to that of Praying Mantis with a few alterations here and they’re, this similarity is mostly due to multiple resource contracts between the two countries. This company makes the most extensive use of Unmanned Gears, more so than any other, when there are infantry in combat they will always be backed up by several Gekko’s and other UG’s aswell as Main Battle Tanks and infantry support vehicles, this PMC is very mechanized. Currently, like the others, it is busy launching attacks on its own home cities seeking to claim a major foothold

Raven Sword
An additionally PMC running alongside Werewolf, they are also based In the United States, this company is one of the most infantry focused of the bunch meaning they are ridiculously armored and use recon Gekko’s gratuitously, there safety equipment is there strong point, each trooper is given the very best in body protections, full faced helmets, flak armor, shin pads the works yet there downfall is there rather standard automatic rifles which are often replaced with heavy machine guns however these are heavy and laden down the personnel. Currently this PMC is working alongside Werewolf in re-taking the prime cities of the States, they slowly march into new landscapes engaging the common enemy

The peoples war has begun

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 07:21PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 07:15PM EDT

OOC: Huge post incoming, every Anti-S shall do something so expect one hell of a damn post. Oh Sam, you crack me up little buddy…Spark taking hours and hours to bring help gives me the perfect opportunity for the BM to keep destroying things. In GLaDOS words:
Nice job breaking it hero..

May 13, 2013 at 07:36PM EDT

@sam
ooc:
-octopus armaments
-named after a sea creature
-specializes in desert and high temperature environments
-?

May 13, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

@sam
ooc:
-octopus armaments
-named after a sea creature
-specializes in desert and high temperature environments
-?

>ISHYGDDT

May 13, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

Yukari Yakumo sits and views the chaos from beyond the boundary, sipping tea and having Ran make her some Popcorn

Yukari: “My my, the fun has just only begun. I tried getting over a milliion similar worlds mashed together, but it seems that crow is as annoying as Reimu says.”

Ran: “What about Reimu and Marisa? You may have trouble if Reimu finally learns how to make her way into here.”

Yukari: “If that turns out to be the case, I will use some of my prisoners to repel them. I have no need for them if they aren’t causeing chaos down on Mobius.”

Ran: “… I don’t even know what you are planning to do anymore Lady Yukari.”

Yukari: “You will see in due time.”

Yukari reviews the event of Marisa managing to break past Crows barrier using the Interdimensional Codec

Yukari: “Hm… still worried about how she did that. She is full of suprises, but I didn’t know she was that strong.”

Ran: “Marisa? She has singlehandedly flown to heaven to punch a god in the face. I am not that surprised actually.”

Yukari: “What have the two of them done together again?”

Ran: “Please don’t make me recite it…”

Yukari: “Well, if that Balloon Master manages to create a being as powerful as Reimu, I would be surprised.”

Ran: “… Reimu has yet to tap into the majority of her power yet. Even in the white form she has yet to show more than a portion of it.”

Yukari: “Fantasy Heaven is the closest we get to that… Nevermind that though, is the popcorn done?”

Ran: “Give it a few more seconds, there might be a few stray seeds.”

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 08:01PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 07:54PM EDT

OOC: I’m about to create Reimu Anti-S…Here’s a single clue…
ROCK AND ROLL MOTHAFUCKAS!

May 13, 2013 at 08:07PM EDT

OOC: I’m not sure where the fight is at, so I’m going to wait until Doomguy, Tager or Vetran makes a move to make another move with Crona and Vivi.

May 13, 2013 at 08:23PM EDT

lucy is shocked for a few second when she realizes she never met this man before
Lucy: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?

as she screamed, Lisanna, Mirajane, Gray, Juvia and masterburner come out of the front door to lucy’s distress.

Mirajane: Lucy whats wrong, why did you scream?

Lisanna: who is this man anyway? do you know him?

Lucy: OF COURSE I DONT. BUT SOMEHOW HE KNOWS ME!!!!

Gray: okay pal, who are you and how do you know Lucy and the others?

OOC: Back now.

BIC:

The man turns his attention towards Gray.
???: I’m new around here. I’ve heard talk about what all you wonderful people of done, and have heard much. Oh, where are my manners? My name is Hazama.
Hazama continues to have his attention upon Gray.
Hazama: So I’ve heard that your name is Gray.
In thought: Damn, that’s a stupid name. What kind of bitch names her kid that?
Hazama then turns his attention to Meredith, but does not acknowledge her.
Hazama: I was hoping that you could help with my finding of something. A certain little girl. Blonde hair, red eyes, red dress, metal wand… fangs… and about this tall.
He puts his hand at around the 4 foot mark in the air.

@Veteran and Falcon,
The Red Devil looks at Doomguy.
Tager: You might want to go check up on your friend.
Tager then turns away from Doomguy to face Veteran.
Tager: Right. Let’s get back to it.
Tager gets back into an aggressive stance.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT

Mirajane: okay guys calm down, im sure a lot of people in fiore know about us by now. no need to freak out now.

lucy and gray relax a bit

Lucy: oh, eheheheheh. sorry for freaking out. i should’ve expected strangers to know who we are by now.

Gray: hm, so you want us to find a little blonde girl with a red dress huh? she your daughter?

OOC: grays parents died when he was a little boy. just to make you feel bad for posting that comment.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 09:15PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 09:09PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: Back now.

BIC:

The man turns his attention towards Gray.
???: I’m new around here. I’ve heard talk about what all you wonderful people of done, and have heard much. Oh, where are my manners? My name is Hazama.
Hazama continues to have his attention upon Gray.
Hazama: So I’ve heard that your name is Gray.
In thought: Damn, that’s a stupid name. What kind of bitch names her kid that?
Hazama then turns his attention to Meredith, but does not acknowledge her.
Hazama: I was hoping that you could help with my finding of something. A certain little girl. Blonde hair, red eyes, red dress, metal wand… fangs… and about this tall.
He puts his hand at around the 4 foot mark in the air.

@Veteran and Falcon,
The Red Devil looks at Doomguy.
Tager: You might want to go check up on your friend.
Tager then turns away from Doomguy to face Veteran.
Tager: Right. Let’s get back to it.
Tager gets back into an aggressive stance.

Falcon wakes up
Was I unconscious just then?
Doomguy runs over
Yes. This hooded figure saved you. Hey! What’s your name?
The hooded man remains unresponsive. He walks over to Doomguy and Falcon, everyone watching the fight between Tager and Veteran.

May 13, 2013 at 09:16PM EDT

@Asura,

OOC: That’s just who he is.

BIC:
Hazama stays quiet for a few moments, then bursts out laughing.
Hazama: Hyahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh… (breath) Oh my… (breath) Hehehe… Excuse me… I-I-I just (another breath) I haven’t laughed like that in quite a while. (deep breath) Ahahahaha. Might take me a moment to get my breath back…
Hazama laughs a little more
Hazama: Oh, I think I’m crying… Hehe…
Soon after he wipes a tear from his eye, and comes back to reality.
Hazama: Man, you’re funny! But no, she’s not my daughter. She’s the daughter of… a friend. I’ve been looking for her for quite some time now.

May 13, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Asura,

OOC: That’s just who he is.

BIC:
Hazama stays quiet for a few moments, then bursts out laughing.
Hazama: Hyahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh… (breath) Oh my… (breath) Hehehe… Excuse me… I-I-I just (another breath) I haven’t laughed like that in quite a while. (deep breath) Ahahahaha. Might take me a moment to get my breath back…
Hazama laughs a little more
Hazama: Oh, I think I’m crying… Hehe…
Soon after he wipes a tear from his eye, and comes back to reality.
Hazama: Man, you’re funny! But no, she’s not my daughter. She’s the daughter of… a friend. I’ve been looking for her for quite some time now.

Mirajane begins to get a little suspicious

Mirajane: so your looking for the daughter of a friend of yours, but find it funny when we thought of her as your daughter. tell us, why you think of something as serious as a missing girl is a joke?

Gray: wether she’s your daughter or not, this is no laughing matter. why is it your asking us to do this request when your looking for her yourself?

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 09:42PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 09:42PM EDT

Hazama continues to stay in his cool demeanor and turns his attention towards Mirajane.
Hazama: I don’t think of her as a joke, heavens no. I just thought it was funny that you assumed she was my daughter from the description I gave you.
Hazama straightens his tie again and turns his head back to Gray.
Hazama: Back to my original point on the matter. I’m asking you all to look for her because I need help looking for her. One man can’t cover the entire globe, now can he? Is it really that hard to understand?
He pulls out a picture of her from inside his coat and hands it to Gray.
Hazama: Will you help?

May 13, 2013 at 09:58PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

Hazama continues to stay in his cool demeanor and turns his attention towards Mirajane.
Hazama: I don’t think of her as a joke, heavens no. I just thought it was funny that you assumed she was my daughter from the description I gave you.
Hazama straightens his tie again and turns his head back to Gray.
Hazama: Back to my original point on the matter. I’m asking you all to look for her because I need help looking for her. One man can’t cover the entire globe, now can he? Is it really that hard to understand?
He pulls out a picture of her from inside his coat and hands it to Gray.
Hazama: Will you help?

Lucy: oh come on guys. lets just take the job for him. it is a little girl were dealing with after all.

Mirajane: you know your right Lucy. well take the job for you. however we need to know whatever you know about her. like were she may be, and how dangerous the journey may be.

Gray: yeah, especially since there is a lot going on around the world. so, how much for the job? we dont usually take requests for free. so i hope you have the money for this kind of job.

OOC: they refer money as jewels, not dollars FYI.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 10:20PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 10:18PM EDT

Hazama: I’m so sorry, but I can’t afford to pay you now. I will be pay you a full one hundred and ten percent once you find her though. I promise.
Hazama puts his right hand on his hat, tipping it forward a bit.
Hazama: It will be very dangerous though. I even have a lead for you too…
He pulls another card out of his jacket that has the following latitude and longitude on it: “90.0000° S, 0.0000° W”.
Hazama: Oh, and I almost forgot. Here are her files.
He pulls out a file containing some information on Flandre and hands it to Gray.
Hazama: I will have the money wired to you directly once our job is finished, but I fear that I have already used a lot of time here. I must be leaving you all. I bid you all adieu.
Hazama walks away from the Fairy Tail guild. Once he gets out of the gate, he turns the corner and vanishes completely.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 10:44PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 10:36PM EDT

lucy looks at the card

Lucy: so i guess we have a job now. so i now is a matter of waiting for markarov to come by so we can explain everything.

Lisanna: yeah, but we need to first deal with this place. its a big mess thanks to Natsu and Gajeel. but i think they’re done, i dont hear anything now.

Juvia: uh gray-sama. is it okay if juvia went with you and the others as well. i dont want the money, i just want to go with you.

Gray: i dont suppose why not. yeah you can come with us. but right now we need to take care of the guild hall first.

Juvia: OH WHATEVER YOU SAY GRAY-SAMA!

the gang proceed to go back inside to the guild hall to clear up the mess before the master comes back

OOC: last post for the night. waiting for masterburners response to continue.
good night all.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 11:07PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 11:03PM EDT

@The Prophets

Captain Spark: How could you forget about justice? But that’s not the thing that is bolting my electrons off, but the generous amount of time we are taking in this long discussion. I am an outsider and I am infecting this place with my sins from my respective Earth but I know the man behind the mask more than you chumps togheter. You gentlemen have no idea of what are you dealing with, you barely know the things he is capable of, you have never stared at the horror of the experiments of a man with a goofy name, you have never…lost…someone…The point is that every minute is being wasted inside this room as we talk, the AI is probably speeding the production of weapons of mass destruction, they can send waves of bots around the Earth in any minute, but yet we are still standing here, mumbling of how important is this place filled with sacramental peace. The Bot can regain access to the Fog Supressors in any second and I am not throwing away the last opportunity I have to save this planet from my OWN archenemy. Now, It’s my turn to ask: Are you with me or against me?

@Marisa
Instead of dodging, Van releases a huge amount of chaotic waves (Asura’ style) ,destroying the proyectiles heading to him. The chaotic waves keep moving towards Marisa.

@Tager
The Veteran grapples the Iron Devil again, but this time, he finally manages to lift him, doing a Belly To Belly.

@Flandre
Razor slides across the floor, dodging the crystals. He quickly gets up only to slide again, trying to make Flandre trip.

@Dear guys around the world, trying to retake cities.
Becouse war and violence barely exists in Spark Earth, firearms are a fairly new tool for several soldiers, even for those are not organic. However, there’s a big advantage in the Balloon Master side…no, not the Omega Hunters or the helicopters or the Mantises. The EES detects those Anti-S who are not active and gives them the coordinations of certain bases to defend thanks to the codec transmisions.

Blood Falcon, the Artificial Stand User, Jack, those who are not bussy are free to travel around the cities and aid the mechanical troops.

The Artificial Stand User being the most dangerous, able to stop time and erase objects from existance, his powers allow him to dispatch entire troops and leave no survivors in places who are unlucky to have him as the main and only guest.

@Robotnik

Thanks to Snively’ poor attempts of a Empire, the EES designed a demolitions unit to infiltrate in the enemy side and damage important units. Based on the appearence and found pieces of the Eggbots, the “Bullseye” was specifically built to look goofy, with a touch of potassium chloride inside him, happily walking like a idiot with a pretty unfitting:

These cartoon bots objetive? Eggbots who are fool enough to not recognize a impostor, getting behind or in front of them and..

BOOM!

OOC: Okay, I just killed myself in Gmod..Last post from Sparky guys, good night everyone.

Last edited May 13, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT
May 13, 2013 at 11:14PM EDT

Marisa is struck by the chaos waves and falls down a bit, the spell breaking

“N-nice one. Caught me off guard. Guess it’s time for a change of tactics then.”

She deploys a secondary assault array, the Illusion Laser.

She beings firing off a constant stream of lasers and bullets as another wave of chaotic energy comes at her. Reacting to this she slips though parts of the waves that are thin enough to merely graze her.

(Note: This is not a spell card. This is far weaker than any of her spell cards, and is mean to do damage over a longer period of time. This has no time or power limit and the lasers can pass though any object on the way to the target, though it will lose power if she is hit.)

Reimu raises her head from cover

Seems you got this one! I am going to go exploring!

Reimu dashes off, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire

OOC:

Marisa has at least 5-6 different types of these of various strengths (off the top of my head: Magic Missle, Illusion Laser, Super Shortwave, Ice Beam, and a gimmicky style where she drags around the bullet shooters), and I think Reimu has 3-4 (Homing Amulets, Needles, and the gimmicky twin opposing direction one, but has way more variations on the first two). Again, not spells, but they lose power if the character takes a large amount of punishment.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 01:03AM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 12:38AM EDT

@Razor,

Flandre flies up in the air at top speed, avoiding Razor’s attempts at trying to trip her. She continues to look at Razor with her murderous red gaze.
Hehe~ You’re fun to play with~ None of my toys so far have been as flexible as you… but I’ll still break you.
She giggles as she activates a spell card.
Forbidden Barrage! Starbow Break!

(Ignore Marisa)
Flandre swings Laevateinn in the air in front of her as she looks down at her plaything. When she swings the sword this time, however, a huge rainbow barrage of orbs seemingly forms a wall in front of her, and start to rain down at Razor every time she swings the sword.

@Veteran,

The Red Devil doesn’t struggle as Veteran picks him up, but instead he charges his gauntlets with magnetic energy and lays them on the Veteran’s back, magnetizing him for later.

OOC:
Credit goes to Natsuru for all the Flandre gifs I’ll be using.

@Spark,
Have you forgotten about the fight between Hakumen and Augustus?

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 10:42AM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 10:42AM EDT

lucy looks at the card

Lucy: so i guess we have a job now. so i now is a matter of waiting for markarov to come by so we can explain everything.

Lisanna: yeah, but we need to first deal with this place. its a big mess thanks to Natsu and Gajeel. but i think they’re done, i dont hear anything now.

Juvia: uh gray-sama. is it okay if juvia went with you and the others as well. i dont want the money, i just want to go with you.

Gray: i dont suppose why not. yeah you can come with us. but right now we need to take care of the guild hall first.

Juvia: OH WHATEVER YOU SAY GRAY-SAMA!

the gang proceed to go back inside to the guild hall to clear up the mess before the master comes back

OOC: last post for the night. waiting for masterburners response to continue.
good night all.

I’ve seen that guy before. If he’s looking for Flandre, then something must be up…
Guys, I don’t suggest taking this job, Flandre is more than capable of taking care of herself. She a vampire with the ability to destroy anything.
Also, that guy who gave you the “job” is a jerk and should not be trusted. Also also, if I heard his price offer correctly he said to pay you 110%, but he never stated a base price.
I suggest to let it be and let him take care of his own business.
Again, this is but a suggestion and if you decide to go, I won’t stop you.

May 14, 2013 at 12:18PM EDT

@Spark,

The Prophets look at Spark, his blasphemous talk has angered them slightly
Regret: Are you.
Truth: mentally.
Pity: vacant?
Tolerance: You asked to come here.
Truth: In which you were granted permission.
Tolerance: You then ask to have a “resistance” force bought here also.
Pity: Have you forgotten?
Truth: We are over 4 miles under sea level
Regret: Inside a oceanic trench
Tolerance: Look around you
Tolerance raises his arm in front of him and makes a horizontal sweep, drawing attention to the huge empty stadium sized chamber
Pity: Does it look like why stockpile weapons?
Truth: There is nothing of use here to the outsider
They stop and make consensus with one another once more
Tolerance: You are with us
Pity: Hold your unnecessary talk
Tolerance: Tell us what you have planned
They all turn sideways, leaning in at Spark with there ears shielded by there hands, an odd quad indeed

@Johnson,
Jehuty burst through the Arctic atmosphere like an asteroid, heading downwards, ahead of Johnson’s ship
If this is what has to be done…….then so be it
ADA: It has to be done
Huh? Ada, that’s cold
ADA: Apologies I felt compelled to say
Forget it, target data?
ADA: Airborne vehicle, unknown amount of occupants, well armored, fast moving. at this current time I would recommend using Primary-Weapon: Homing Laser
Agreed, switch me over
ADA: Done, Target locked, Be safe Dingo
Jehuty reaches its brake point and revers’s its jets, retrograding massively and eventually coming to a stop a few hundred meters from the jet, Jehuty is in its path however

OOC: Just a note Spark, don’t take take PMC war as a directly effecting action on yourself, its a backdrop to whats happening.

And Asura, I honestly have no Idea why they are called Octopus Armaments, but it is fact that they are deployed to humid high altitude zones, I think there is some sort of odd relevance about octopus throughout the 4th game, its just another reference I beleive

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 04:13PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 04:12PM EDT

@Flandre

Razor looks hopessly at the huge wave of orbs approching him. Unable to correctly dodge, he is hit numerous times until he trips, bounces on the floor over and over and after hitting the floor with his back, he lies unconscious.

@Marisa
Van focuses his energy in a giant shield. He is about to fire another chaotic beam until he hears a fellow Anti-S pain grunts, that sounds like a damn texan.
Van: Mmm…That must be the brainless Razor, he and Bloodpool need to be vaporized after all of this is over. I will personally end your life my dear, but I have the need to deliver a present right now.
The shield still covers a huge amount of territory as Van takesa short amount of time to find Razor, who has about to be finished off by Flandre.

Van: Oh yes, trying to face a vampire with unknown powers isn’t such a intelligent decission. Glad that you are finally able to understand what kind of place you ocupy, scum. I’m surprised the minutes you managed to entertain our guest, I guess you are not such useless individual. Now, take a break and sleep…The gift should be arriving soon….

“once she opens her present…the party will be perfect since kids love fireworks…”

@Tager
The Veteran charges at Tager using his jetpack but instead of grappling his opponent, he jumps before getting close to him, doing a frog slash.

@Jehuty
The ship quickly activates a primitive Octo-cammo, only enough to confuse Jehuty. With a unknown enemy chasing his ship’s tail, Johnson orders his men to drop him in the nearest point of interest.

The ship leaves the agent in a unknown location, a cold white forest, snow covering every piece of foliage that the nature offers. The loud sounds of the ship’s engine atract a group of refugees, four men equipped with heavy weapons and body armor surrounding Johnson, fingers twitching, ready to pull the trigger.

Soldier 1: Hey, you there. Identify yourself.
Soldier 3: Last day we had a few hunters running around, excuse him, he is just being a bit paranoid.
Soldier 1: I am not, look at his helmet. Remember the foot troops? This guy just be with the B.M.
Soldier 2: Oh my god you are right.
???: Gentlemen, I am not a foot soldier or a hunter. I am a agent…Agent Johnson at your service. It was a pleasure to meet you.

In less than a minute, Johnson kills the refugees, taking the time to employ his favourite deadly techniques. Able to pierce a human skull with his index finger, these civilians don’t stand a chance. But, this doesn’t end here…Inside this forest…A whole community, families hiding from the mindslaving and the dictatorship, probably influenced by this unknown organization who had started the digital war. *

*Johnson looks at the corpses left behind before adjusting his tie.

A rampage starts, a single man, murdering everything that dares to get in his path. The only exception being the kids, perfect subjects for brainwashing ready to get picked up once the Hunter Soldiers manage to lose Jehuty.

OOC: Last post guys, see ya

May 14, 2013 at 05:29PM EDT

…Let’s go.
Falcon climbs on Doomguy’s back, where Crona and Vivi already are. He gestures the hooded figure to climb on. He does so.
You know, to be honest, I actually have no clue where the AI actually are. The only thing I know is that there are five of them
Doomguy takes off, running into the distance.

May 14, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT

@Johnson,

sigh I don’t have the time for a hunting game
ADA: The target has been re-located

Status?
ADA: On foot, amongst the nearby Arctic village community
Lets not waste anymore time Ada
ADA: Lets begin searching
Initiate device driver detector.fcmd
ADA: Booted, we are now capable of locking onto stealth camouflaged enemies

Just a precaution, we don’t want that happening again.
Jehuty begins jetting around the town at incredible speed, its agility and nimbleness enables it to hop power lines and buildings with inches spare

There has been some sort of damn massacre around here….

Sam: Lloyd, another report on the nanomachine spread.
Lloyd: Progress has slowed due to mobilization but is still steadily increasing, all mercenaries should be infected them soon enough, around 67 percent
Silence for a moment
Sundowner: Can you run the SOP system alongside the Patriot system Lloyd?
Lloyd: I recommend un-shackling the AI, JD, so that it can provide its full capabilities
Sam: No, we won’t be doing that, you will have to sort this issue out, if you cant run both systems we will need additional hosts
Loyd taps his head

Lloyd: I am more than able at handling both systems Samuel
Lloyd welcomed the experiments that GW did upon Desperado, he would rather see everyone back in the time hole

May 14, 2013 at 06:04PM EDT

@Razor,

Flandre’s spell card ends after she realizes that her plaything has gone unconscious. She really liked the new toy of hers… but she ended up breaking it like all the others. The vampire flies down to Razor, and stands over his unconscious body with the massive broadsword known as Laevateinn still in her hand. Van can feel it’s intense heat through his armor. She stares at Razor with a smile on her face, before picking him up by the neck with her free hand and bringing him to her face level.
It’s been a while since I’ve eaten too… You’ll do just fine, mister~
And with that, the vampire brings her fallen adversary’s neck close to her mouth. She opens her mouth wide, and bites down on his neck. Her sharp fangs pierce through his armor with ease, and she begins to drink his blood happily. She doesn’t even seem to care what it tastes like since it has been a long time since her last feeding.

@Veteran,

Tager quickly crosses his arms over his chest while he lies on the ground, awaiting the perfect moment for his next attack.
Tager: Spark Bolt!

Tager slams his fists to the side of him like he’s about to make a snow angel. A massive fast-moving ball of electricity almost as big as Tager comes flying from the Red Devil, and towards Veteran mid-flight. This attack has MAJOR knock-back on it, sending Veteran flying the other way. Tager gets back up after this, and prepares his next move.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 06:09PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

I’ve seen that guy before. If he’s looking for Flandre, then something must be up…
Guys, I don’t suggest taking this job, Flandre is more than capable of taking care of herself. She a vampire with the ability to destroy anything.
Also, that guy who gave you the “job” is a jerk and should not be trusted. Also also, if I heard his price offer correctly he said to pay you 110%, but he never stated a base price.
I suggest to let it be and let him take care of his own business.
Again, this is but a suggestion and if you decide to go, I won’t stop you.

Juvia: Juvia expected something foul about him in the first place, the fact he didn’t mention a price was more than enough proof.

Gray: Juvia has a valid point. However, this might be our only lead into something bigger considering whats going to happen. money or not, id suggest taking the job anyway to see were it takes us.

Lucy: really? were gonna take a job not knowing how much were gonna get paid? aaawwww. i have rent due in two weeks and i have nothing yet.

Gray: lets just be sure that there is a place to come back to before thinking about the rent Lucy. right now we need to find the girl after we speak to markarov.

Mirajane: than its settled, you and your team will take this job request. however right now we have another problem right now.

Lisanna: uh guys. you might want to check this out.

the group outside look at the inside of the guild hall. it is completely destroyed from the inside. chairs and tables with dishes and glasses scattered all over the floor. people that werent fighting but got caught in the mess are helping those who were hurt in the fighting, including Wendy and Carla. everyone at the door is completely flabbergasted, except Mirajane and Lisanna, to see this much destruction in the place.

Mirajane: i told you we were a rowdy bunch Meredith.

Lisanna: i wonder were is Natsu and Gajeel.

Natsu and Gajeel are lying on top of each other with Erza standing on top of them, completely beaten down.

Erza; here they are. these punks got what was coming to them after they knocked my strawberry cake on the ground.

Happy: thats pretty much asking for a death wish.

Gajeel: you can get off of me anytime you know?

Erza steps on top of his head first, then Natsus head after before walking towards the others at the front door.

lucy turns to Minerva

Lucy: uhh, Minerva. i dont suppose you can use your magic to help fix this place up before the master arrives do you?

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 06:15PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 06:12PM EDT

Juvia: Juvia expected something foul about him in the first place, the fact he didn’t mention a price was more than enough proof.

Gray: Juvia has a valid point. However, this might be our only lead into something bigger considering whats going to happen. money or not, id suggest taking the job anyway to see were it takes us.

Lucy: really? were gonna take a job not knowing how much were gonna get paid? aaawwww. i have rent due in two weeks and i have nothing yet.

Gray: lets just be sure that there is a place to come back to before thinking about the rent Lucy. right now we need to find the girl after we speak to markarov.

Mirajane: than its settled, you and your team will take this job request. however right now we have another problem right now.

Lisanna: uh guys. you might want to check this out.

the group outside look at the inside of the guild hall. it is completely destroyed from the inside. chairs and tables with dishes and glasses scattered all over the floor. people that werent fighting but got caught in the mess are helping those who were hurt in the fighting, including Wendy and Carla. everyone at the door is completely flabbergasted, except Mirajane and Lisanna, to see this much destruction in the place.

Mirajane: i told you we were a rowdy bunch Meredith.

Lisanna: i wonder were is Natsu and Gajeel.

Natsu and Gajeel are lying on top of each other with Erza standing on top of them, completely beaten down.

Erza; here they are. these punks got what was coming to them after they knocked my strawberry cake on the ground.

Happy: thats pretty much asking for a death wish.

Gajeel: you can get off of me anytime you know?

Erza steps on top of his head first, then Natsus head after before walking towards the others at the front door.

lucy turns to Minerva

Lucy: uhh, Minerva. i dont suppose you can use your magic to help fix this place up before the master arrives do you?

Being rowdy’s not a bad thing as long as you can get what you need to do done.
And you guys, I wish you luck on your mission, and don’t worry about money Lucy, I’m more than able to pay you for your trouble. You don’t mind being paid in gold bars or precious gems, do you? Also, can I move my equipment here?

May 14, 2013 at 06:51PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!