Forums / Just For Fun

327,718 total conversations in 8,673 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

MasterBurner wrote:

I’ve seen that guy before. If he’s looking for Flandre, then something must be up…
Guys, I don’t suggest taking this job, Flandre is more than capable of taking care of herself. She a vampire with the ability to destroy anything.
Also, that guy who gave you the “job” is a jerk and should not be trusted. Also also, if I heard his price offer correctly he said to pay you 110%, but he never stated a base price.
I suggest to let it be and let him take care of his own business.
Again, this is but a suggestion and if you decide to go, I won’t stop you.

OOC:
>Also, that guy who gave you the “job” is a jerk and should not be trusted
>jerk

That’s a MASSIVE understatement.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 06:58PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT
Quote

MasterBurner wrote:

Being rowdy’s not a bad thing as long as you can get what you need to do done.
And you guys, I wish you luck on your mission, and don’t worry about money Lucy, I’m more than able to pay you for your trouble. You don’t mind being paid in gold bars or precious gems, do you? Also, can I move my equipment here?

(fixed. was thinking of another person in show my bad)

lucy cannot believe what she had just heard from Meredith. she cant even

the others are just as surprised as well.

Gray: you cant be serious. you actually have that much magic power AND wealth?

Mirajane: thats okay. well at any rate, your welcome here to say for as long as you want to Minerva, our guild is your guild if you want it to be.

she magically summons a giant stamp in her hand with the fairy tail logo on it.

Lisanna: i think you’ll fit right in if you join our guild Meredith. what do you say?

the others around Meredith look at her with smiles on their faces, except Lucy and Natsu who are still out cold

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 07:30PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

(fixed. was thinking of another person in show my bad)

lucy cannot believe what she had just heard from Meredith. she cant even

the others are just as surprised as well.

Gray: you cant be serious. you actually have that much magic power AND wealth?

Mirajane: thats okay. well at any rate, your welcome here to say for as long as you want to Minerva, our guild is your guild if you want it to be.

she magically summons a giant stamp in her hand with the fairy tail logo on it.

Lisanna: i think you’ll fit right in if you join our guild Meredith. what do you say?

the others around Meredith look at her with smiles on their faces, except Lucy and Natsu who are still out cold

Well, it’s more like it’s part of my powers to make things out of nothing. But, I can’t join your guild, I would if I could, but I can’t. It’s part of the rules of my kind.
Also, these two points at Natsu and Lucy should probably wake up soon.

May 14, 2013 at 07:41PM EDT
Quote

MasterBurner wrote:

Well, it’s more like it’s part of my powers to make things out of nothing. But, I can’t join your guild, I would if I could, but I can’t. It’s part of the rules of my kind.
Also, these two points at Natsu and Lucy should probably wake up soon.

Mirajane: understandable. however you’ll still be treated like one of our own nonetheless.

Erza: dont worry about those two, they’ll be waking up at any moment now. the master is approaching.

suddenly large footsteps can be heard. shaking the ground more and more as they get closer. lucy and natsu suddenly wake up in fear of whats coming.*

Natsu: OH MAN WERE ALL SCREWED. RUUUUN!

suddenly a giant person in a white robe and glowing yellow eyes burst from the wall and slaming his fist on natsu before he goes away. it is markarov.

Markarov: NATSU YOU DUMBASS. WE JUST GOT OUR GUILD HALL BACK NOT TOO LONG AGO AND YOU HAVE ALREADY MANAGED TO DESTROY IT.

Gajeel: huh, serves you right punk.

markarov throws natsu at gajeel, sending them both flying into a wall.

Markarov: SHUT UP YOU. YOUR NO BETTER THAN HE IS!

he looks at the hall to see everyone terrified but a few wizards

in her usual soft voice
Mirajane: welcome back master Markarov. how was your meeting?

Markarov: it was fine until i came back to see this mess.

he notices Meredith

Markarov: WHO ARE YOU?

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 08:04PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 08:03PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

Mirajane: understandable. however you’ll still be treated like one of our own nonetheless.

Erza: dont worry about those two, they’ll be waking up at any moment now. the master is approaching.

suddenly large footsteps can be heard. shaking the ground more and more as they get closer. lucy and natsu suddenly wake up in fear of whats coming.*

Natsu: OH MAN WERE ALL SCREWED. RUUUUN!

suddenly a giant person in a white robe and glowing yellow eyes burst from the wall and slaming his fist on natsu before he goes away. it is markarov.

Markarov: NATSU YOU DUMBASS. WE JUST GOT OUR GUILD HALL BACK NOT TOO LONG AGO AND YOU HAVE ALREADY MANAGED TO DESTROY IT.

Gajeel: huh, serves you right punk.

markarov throws natsu at gajeel, sending them both flying into a wall.

Markarov: SHUT UP YOU. YOUR NO BETTER THAN HE IS!

he looks at the hall to see everyone terrified but a few wizards

in her usual soft voice
Mirajane: welcome back master Markarov. how was your meeting?

Markarov: it was fine until i came back to see this mess.

he notices Meredith

Markarov: WHO ARE YOU?

I’m Meredith, also known as “MasterBurner” or “The Soul of Space”. It’s nice to finally get to see you, but you should probably calm down first. If you’re worried about the guild, I can cover the expenses, but I think you should know about what’s going on outside of your country.
So, if you’ll stop being a giant for a second, that would be great.

May 14, 2013 at 08:10PM EDT
Quote

Still not crystal on what an Ay Eye is, but I think the sooner we take one out rather than spooning in a bouncy house with freaks like that, the better. Also, On a scale of one to ten, one being an epileptic midget with osteoporosis, ten being a god, how powerful are these things anyway?

May 14, 2013 at 08:24PM EDT
Quote

In terms of pure strength, a 0. But getting to it is the tough part. I have no clue where they are, except for one of them which is in Outer Haven. And I don’t know where that is. It’s somewhere in the ocean. When we get to one, you’ll know what it is.
On second thought, here’s a quick explanation: It’s a mechanical brain.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 08:30PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 08:29PM EDT
Quote

Hmm… Well, do you know which ocean? If you give him a location, Vivi can find anything.
ALMOST anything. Besides, I’d need components for the scrying spell in order to find something I’ve never seen before, but after the first scrying I wouldn’t need the materials anymore.

May 14, 2013 at 08:46PM EDT
Quote

The hooded figure chimes in
It’s in the pacific ocean. Also, it’s camouflaged. No human can see it.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 08:50PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 08:49PM EDT
Quote

Hmm… Do you have like.. .a map of this world or something? I don’t know where it is. As for the materials, anyone have ten grams of spare diamond dust and the blood of a virgin?
OOC:
BRB Shower back in 7-15 minutes

May 14, 2013 at 08:52PM EDT
Quote

Do male virgins count?
Falcon calls masterburner on his Codec
Hey, do you have 10 grams of diamond dust I could have?
Doomguy pulls up a map on the HUD of his helmet. He then suddenly does a sharp turn and heads due west.

May 14, 2013 at 08:57PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Do male virgins count?
Falcon calls masterburner on his Codec
Hey, do you have 10 grams of diamond dust I could have?
Doomguy pulls up a map on the HUD of his helmet. He then suddenly does a sharp turn and heads due west.

Answers Falcon
Um, I can add that to your inventory, just give me a minute… Assuming that each “unit” of diamond dust is one gram…
CaptainFalcon.additem DiamondDust 10
Falcon now has 10 grams of diamond dust in his pocket/bag/whatever his inventory system is
(OOC: Probably my last post for the day you guys, see you all later!)

May 14, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT
Quote

Doomguy takes out a knife, and slices off a chunk of flesh, with blood dripping off of it. He then grabs one of those Health Vials he uses, and drops the blood in there. he hands the blood to Vivi.
They arrive at the Pacific Ocean.
OOC: Doomguy ACTUALLY moves at a swift 88 MPH.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 09:10PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 09:10PM EDT
Quote

Okay then, set me down.
Vivi takes out a tarp inscribed with occultic runes, a world map, and the diamond dust, then puts a drop of blood on the pile of dust and does a quick somatic/verbal spell trigger of ambiguous nature.

A small red star is seemingly burned into the map, and Vivi records to coordinates.
Right there is where we’ll find this “Outer Heaven.” I don’t suppose you have an airship. Of course, even if you did, it wouldn’t work. Looks around There’s no mist in this strange world.

May 14, 2013 at 09:19PM EDT
Quote

pfft. Who needs an airship when you have this machine?
Falcon presses a button on something that looks like a car key. The Falcon Flyer appears.
get on.
Everyone climbs into the Falcon Flyer

May 14, 2013 at 09:27PM EDT
Quote

OOC:
There are patches of seithr here and there, and all of the water is contaminated with the stuff. (If that’s you were referring to, that is.)

May 14, 2013 at 09:32PM EDT
Quote

That thing doesn’t swerve too much does it? I don’t know how to deal with motion sickness…
OOC: No, there’s a substance in the world of Final Fantasy IX (Vivi’s dimension) called Mist that powers their airships.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 09:37PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT
Quote

MasterBurner wrote:

I’m Meredith, also known as “MasterBurner” or “The Soul of Space”. It’s nice to finally get to see you, but you should probably calm down first. If you’re worried about the guild, I can cover the expenses, but I think you should know about what’s going on outside of your country.
So, if you’ll stop being a giant for a second, that would be great.

markarov walks towards Meredith. as he does his size begins to shrink down. by the time he walks up to arms length of her, he is actually a lot smaller than her. he reaches his hand out and shakes her hand.

his mood is now more cheerful

Markarov: Hello dear, im sure you know who i am by now. sorry for any troubles we may have brought you. we always seem to have a pest problem around here if you can already tell. were really grateful for your offer to cover the damages, we spent most of our prize money to get back and refurbish the place back to its former self. we hardly have enough left to cover our other debts. but im sure we will get more high paying jobs in once we are ready. so i hear there are things buzzing around outside of Fiore, i think we all wouldn’t mind hearing about it for ourselves now would we my dear.

the other members show curiosity to what she has to say.

OOC: just like last time.

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 09:39PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 09:38PM EDT
Quote

The quoted post has been deleted.

OOC:
SHIT I was going by the old outer heaven (The one from the original Metal Gear)
BIC:
Huh… Well this is the spot. It has to be. Scrying is never wrong.
Uhhh… I think I’m gonna be sick

May 14, 2013 at 10:17PM EDT
Quote

Ralphs into the bag, and then hands it back You shouldn’t have ridden around in the jetstream… That thing is like nature’s gravitron…

Last edited May 14, 2013 at 10:22PM EDT
May 14, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT
Quote

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

markarov walks towards Meredith. as he does his size begins to shrink down. by the time he walks up to arms length of her, he is actually a lot smaller than her. he reaches his hand out and shakes her hand.

his mood is now more cheerful

Markarov: Hello dear, im sure you know who i am by now. sorry for any troubles we may have brought you. we always seem to have a pest problem around here if you can already tell. were really grateful for your offer to cover the damages, we spent most of our prize money to get back and refurbish the place back to its former self. we hardly have enough left to cover our other debts. but im sure we will get more high paying jobs in once we are ready. so i hear there are things buzzing around outside of Fiore, i think we all wouldn’t mind hearing about it for ourselves now would we my dear.

the other members show curiosity to what she has to say.

OOC: just like last time.

(OOC: My actual last post for tonight.)
Okay, here goes…
Tells everyone about what has happened so far and what is currently going on outside of Fiore
So yeah, it’s kind of a big deal.

May 14, 2013 at 10:37PM EDT
Quote

Reimu kicks a can as she wanders the streets.

Hm… they stopped shooting? Marisa didn’t launch off a Last Word or anything so… nah, must be having a tea break.

Reimu keeps walking


Marisa taps her foot

“Erm…”

May 14, 2013 at 11:47PM EDT
Quote

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Reimu kicks a can as she wanders the streets.

Hm… they stopped shooting? Marisa didn’t launch off a Last Word or anything so… nah, must be having a tea break.

Reimu keeps walking


Marisa taps her foot

“Erm…”

@Reimu,
There are no gunshots but the sound of a large group of running footsteps gets progressively louder, along with some shouting that you can’t quite make out, but they sound like orders
Then after a few more moments

Soldier: !
A standard squad of 15 infantrymen lead by a Lieutenant gather in-front of Reimu, coming to an unexpected halt they clumsily bump into each other
Lieutenant: All civilians are to have evacuated to the nearest safety camp! state your business here!
The Lieutenant thinks to himself
Lieutenant: Strange outfit for an average civvy, must be BM!
The group form into a firing squad position and raise there weapons
There is some whispering talk to one another amongst the troops
Soldier 1: Its just some kid…
Soldier 2: You can never let your guard down, remember your training
Soldier 3: Ive heard stories about this sorta thing
Soldier 2: Huh?
Soldier 3: Little girls turning into monster and destroying whole cities
Soldier 1&2: Gulp

You can see by the badge on there arms that they are part of the Raven Sword PMC, most likely a rookie patrol team telling by there shoddy tactics

OOC: Just a little note on Heaven, not criticizing just saying, its much bigger than what it used to be, about the same size of rapture,

AND Ive shifted Sam’s appearance, its no big change but ill only reveal when he actually comes face to face with another character

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 09:55AM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 09:51AM EDT
Quote

OOC: In case you don’t remember Sam, most of the citizens ran way from the cities becouse of the Hunters. The probabilities of finding a citizen alive are almost non-existant…Huge post incoming btw

May 15, 2013 at 11:31AM EDT
Quote

OOC:
@Spark,
Okay Spark thanks, hence why I have these mercs act like they are towards Reimu

@Falcon,
What are you waiting on me for?

May 15, 2013 at 12:11PM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: I would like to get on Outer Haven.

OOC: No can do, your either called their or you find it yourself, I can’t just bring anyone down nor could I make it into sense

May 15, 2013 at 12:26PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Wemanaged to find the location. It’s just that we can’t go underwater. The Falcon Flyer is hovering above the supposed location of Outer Haven. Vivi used Scrying to find it.

May 15, 2013 at 12:29PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Its all in your hands then, without a means of taking the pressure of 5 mile depth not to mention its in a oceanic trench so neither is it point blank down your simply not gonna be able to get there.

May 15, 2013 at 12:44PM EDT
Quote

Sigh

God damnit, do I have to come over there and choke a b!tch?

OOC: So, where are we now? I’m kinda new to this thing.

May 15, 2013 at 12:44PM EDT
Quote

OOC: Hell no, this reminds me of a Superhero game I used to play. Everybody making Deadpools, Hulks, Spidermans, etc…etc…
No thank you, we already have enough with 2 deadpools running around…

May 15, 2013 at 12:56PM EDT
Quote

OOC:

Didn’t the other Deadpools use the Tardis to warp out of here along with Giorno, or something though?

May 15, 2013 at 01:01PM EDT
Quote

OOC: DID SOMEONE SAY DEADPOOL AND TOUHOU?

Yes Zarathh and Natsu, I have your little characters ragdolls…and I am free to pose them.

May 15, 2013 at 01:28PM EDT
Quote

Reimu just stares at the locations of the infantrymen, determining the location of each of them and how she should dodge

Not that I am bragging, buuuuuuut I fought said beast before with your leader and some other random Johnnies.

Actually, the girl who became the monster is just a few blocks down the way fighting Balloon Master loonies. You could look for yourself, but I highly recommend you view it all from a distance.

If they shoot me, I will let a few of the bullets graze me and play dead. If the whole infantry opens fire I will throw up a shield charm and do the same. If not… I will try to see if I can get food off of them, I can barely stand…


@Spark: Awwwww Yeah!

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 02:24PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 02:23PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!