+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

@Reimu,
The squad relax there stance
Lieutenant: Huh seems…neutral…wait!
Lieutenant: You fought one of those beasts!? our leader? you mean the Colonel? he hasn’t been in any such conflict!
The squad tense up, weapons firmly aimed
According to your average infantryman the leader is the Colonel of the PMC above that its unknown but not questioned, nobody knows of The Patriots (ex Desperado)
Sub Lieutenant: Its obvious! she’s just some crazy lost orphan!
He looks her up and down, and thinks twice
Lieutenant: Hmph! fine! stand down!
The troopers relax there stance, lowering there rifles
Lieutenant: Squad! move!
The 15 soldiers begin running around Reimu, past her and towards Flandre’s location, the Lieutenant approaches
Lieutenant: You need to get to the nearest safety zone, this place is full of hiding hostiles.

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 03:28PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 03:14PM EDT

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

Crona looks thoughtful, as if doing mental math
Is it on the botton of the ocean, or just floating below the surface?

If it were trying to hide it’s most likely be near the bottom.

May 15, 2013 at 03:25PM EDT

Apparently talking to an unseen person Hmmm… That’s about… Like.. Five miles? I’m not sure I can do this, Ragnarok. Well, I WOULD trust you, but you do tend to do things that make me not want to trust you. Like when you tricked me into upskirting Maka that one time. Or when you convinced me that doctor Stien’s “Extra-Strength Laxatives” were really anti-anxiety meds. Fine, okay, but I’m not diving. To Falcon Can you get closer to the water’s surface?

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 03:36PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 03:33PM EDT

That’s good. Wait for me here. I’ll fill you in on the details of my plan if I don’t die.
Crona summons his blood-sword again, but this time uses it to cut his wrist and engulf his entire body in armor made of his black blood, and then dives straight into the water.

May 15, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT

Odd, it seems I know more than a lieutenant. And I don’t look that young do I?

(Heh, Asians and their +50 resistance to aging)

Er, sir, can you point me the way to the-

She expended her last bit of energy with those words, falling flat on her face

…just… food… uhg…

May 15, 2013 at 03:57PM EDT

@Reimu,
Lieutenant: Food? Higgins!
One soldier who was running with the squad stops in his tracks and turns around to face Reimu
Cadet Higgins: Erhh y-yes sir!
Lieutenant: Come over here quick!
Higgins nervously stumbles over
Lieutenant: She needs food and im not about to go hungry! rations now!
Cadet Higgins: R-right away sir…
Higgins throws his rifle behind his back and takes off his rucksack, after about a minute of rummaging through and taking things in and out he finds a packet of foil sealed meatballs
Cadet Higgins: Here miss
Reimu is still lying face down, Higgins offering it to the back of her head
Lieutenant: Pick her up boy!!
Cadet Higgins: S-sorry sir!
He awkwardly pulls Reimu up onto her feet and hands her the ration packet, he then goes to run off with the group
Lieutenant: You’ll be staying here Higgins! get this girl to the nearest camp asap!
The Lieutenant runs off after the squad
Cadet Higgins: Errhhh…..

@Flandre,

After a few minutes the rookie PMC Raven Sword squad, now consisting of 14 men arrive at Flandre’s location, they sneakily assemble at a nearby ridge, crawling to get a good view of the target, they see her drinking Razors blood
Soldier: God, a vampire??..
Soldier 2: Like that weird guy, Vamp was it?
Lieutenant: Be quiet dammit…..It looks like another kid
The soldiers get out their binoculars to have a better look, they notice her ruined clothing and vicious eyes
Soldier 3: Oh man what the heck is that thing
Soldier: Something out of a horror movie, the world really does have some freaks running around
Soldier 2: what is that she’s holding? a sword?
Soldier 3: Don’t be stupid, look at the size of that thing
Soldier 2: Whatever man im not going anywhere near that thing jus’ look at it
Soldier 3: One strong kid to be holding that thing
Soldier 4: Stuff this crap im getting out of this
Soldier 4 goes to get up and make a run for it but the Lieutenant pulls him back down
Lieutenant: Are you mad? if she see’s you we’ve lost our element of surprise and you’ve lost your service medals, now get into damn form soldier
Soldier: We cant do this sir, I don’t care what you say, that thing isn’t human I won’t be taking any suicidal orders here
Lieutenant: You will listen to your officer, this is all part of your training, now stay the hell down
The soldiers start losing there nerve, fingers getting itchy on the trigger
Lieutenant: She looks nasty, but we can ta-
A trooper loses his cool and begins firing at Flandre who is only about 30 meters away, the gunshots are quickly followed by the entire squad opening fire, sending a hail of bullets at her

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 04:36PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 04:30PM EDT

OOC: Sorry for my absence.

BIC: Thinking to self Do I still think in yellow? No? Damn.
To Falcon, as I spring to life Ju-WHA-… Oh, just a dream. I get up, and walk to behind Falcon’s chair Now, where are we again?

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 04:38PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 04:38PM EDT

Crona eventually finds what he/she assumes is Outer Heaven, and then swims into a cargobay-ish thing
Codec call sound
Captain? I’m in. Do you wamt to hear my plan now?

May 15, 2013 at 04:38PM EDT

What the hell? How did you get on the ship?
Contacts Crona
How the hell did you get past the cloaking device?
OOC: @Crona: Outer Haven is currently cloaked. You really can’t see it.

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 04:43PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 04:42PM EDT

Well, at first I didn’t see anything. But then I saw this swimming robot mecha thing. Again with the words I don’t know?! So I followed it, and this big blast door opens, and then I realized that the entire thing was invisible… Somehow. So now I’m in a cargo bay with two guards and I don’t know what to do next.

May 15, 2013 at 04:48PM EDT

That’s acceptable enough.
I’m talking about both your reasons.
Now, Deadpool, We’re above the ocean, and JUST HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET BACK TO THIS FUCKING PLANET? LAST TIME I SAW YOU, YOU WERE HEADING OFF TO YOUR HOME UNIVERSE!

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 04:57PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 04:55PM EDT

OOC: Sorry to break it but Heaven is unfindable and doesn’t have anything resembling a cargo bay, you’ve found something else entirely but I would see it through I would’t just give up on that

May 15, 2013 at 04:59PM EDT

Oh yeah, right… well it was kinda a long story…

After I enter the TARDIS, I realized I was not alone. It just so happened that the 6th generation doctor was also on our TARDIS, trying to get back to earth to eliminate (I would have said exterminate, were it not for the wicked irony) the in vading Daleks.
He succeeded, but not before I slit his throat and disemboweled him. He did manage to, however, destroy the internal circutry. So, I’m stuck here, waitin’ for a return TARDIS.

Now, answer the goddamn question: WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!?

May 15, 2013 at 04:59PM EDT

OOC: Curses! But wait… If it’s not Outer Heaven, where did the RAY come from? Oh sunuvabitch, please don’t tell me that Crona wandered into Arsenal Gear…
BIC:
Sneaks past the two guards and takes the elevator up to a higher level Hmmm… Sees a guard coming and hides

May 15, 2013 at 05:05PM EDT

Reimu sits down and eats the meatballs, clearly knowing about the eat slowly when you are starving rule, and clearly not caring about what it tastes like

Th-thanks… probably the longest time I went without food…

She starts to feel her body return to it’s normal processes, making her light headed again, wobbling a bit and holding her head

Marisa looks at the group fireing upon Flandre

“What the hell!? They have troops too!?”

Marisa shoots Magic Missile at the troops, only to get some return fire.

Marisa takes this moment to fly behind a building and out of sight

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 05:07PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 05:06PM EDT

@Jehuty,

Flandre’s eyes immediately turn to focus on her attackers as soon as she hears the first gun shot, thanks to her hearing. She quickly removes her fangs from Razor’s neck, and hurls his body at them in one swift motion. Flandre then bolts from the ground and flies high, avoiding the storm of bullets being shot at her. She stares down at her opponents for a split second, but mainly the Lieutenant with her paralyzing gaze. Her eyes were filled with malevolence, and a twisted sense of excitement. She has found a bunch of new toys…
Hehe~
This childish laugh is utterly disturbing, as it was genuine. Flandre flies down at a breakneck speed from above, crashing into the soldier who fired at her first, and skewering him with Laevateinn. He can feel his insides and body literally begin to melt away immediately as the sword is that hot. It feels like he’s having magma injected inside of him. The process is about as quick as it is painful. The soldier’s flesh, muscle, cartilage, and bones begin to melt at a rapid pace as his blood boils inside of him. Smoke begins to form around the poor man’s body as he is being super-heated alive, and the smell of charring flesh fills the air and smells terrible. His eyes begin to melt right out of the sockets and drip down onto the ground, along with the skin and muscle. This is truly a terrifying thing to watch. After about 5 more seconds the soldier is completely melted away from the sword into a pool on the ground.
Woops~ Look like I played with him too rough~ Hehe~
The remnants of the soldier left on Laevateinn are immediately cleaned off the blade because it is so hot.
Now, who wants to go next?
She smiles a childish grin at the soldiers.

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 05:23PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 05:08PM EDT

OOC: Guys I am so sorry but I’m really bloody bussy IRL. Just a few notes:
Van is near Flandre. Ordered by the EES, he will wipe out the area and rescue Razor, who is almost dead by now.
BM Forces are still around.
Slashers too.
Approach a single city with a Fog Supressor and the snipers will blow your head off.

May 15, 2013 at 05:14PM EDT

@Reimu,
He stands there awkwardly waiting for Reimu to finish eating, every now and then he tries to pull off a stylish gun raise to make it look as if he is on lookout
Cadet Higgins: Uh…no problem….
Higgins steadies Reimu, making sure she doesn’t fall again
Cadet Higgins: Are you o-okay ma’am?…
The gunshots and loud screams of terror can be heard coming from where the squad had ran off too
Cadet Higgins: Oh god! quick we need to get out of here!
Higgins runs off dropping his weapon and some of his equipment, leaving Reimu in the dust

@Flandre,
The soldiers are too slow to dodge Marisa’s Magic Missile which ends up in 6 of them getting hit and mortally wounded, panic instantly spreads throughout the group whilst the Lieutenant stars back at Flandre, hes a heavily beaten man, seen many wars but this is something to top them all
Lieutenant: Stay and shoot! your dedicated to the fight men!

The troopers are firing madly at everything that moves, some are shooting at Flandre some are shooting at where Marisa was
Soldier: Screw this!!
Soldier 2: Ahhhhhhghh!!!
Soldier 3: We don’t stand a chance!
They begin to scatter out and retreat, by this point the Lieutenant has ran dry out of ammo and has began using his pistol
Lieutenant: You idiots will see how a true soldier fights his wars!!
He aims directly at Flandre, standing still and firing, about 4 men remain behind him backing quickly up but still shooting in her direction
Lieutenant: Die you demon die!!

May 15, 2013 at 05:43PM EDT

@Jehuty,

Flandre dodges the incoming fire using evasive maneuvers by flying to the side and up. She still has the same smile on her face as she flies down behind the 4 other soldiers, and with a single horizontal swing of Laevateinn, she cuts 2 of them in half from the waist. Flandre then speeds over to the other 2, and with another swing of Laevateinn, they’re cut in half like butter. From just little contact with the sword, the blood in their dead bodies is boiling already and spewing out.
Hehe~
She laughs again, and her head immediately snaps to the Lieutenant, his men lay dead all around him. The vampire bolts to the right side of him, still avoiding the shots and running towards him. Once she gets to him she grabs his pistol hand, and begins to clamp down on it like a vice, forcing him to drop it. It feels like she’s breaking and splintering bones.
Do you want to play with me, mister? I’m bored…
She stares up at him with her murderous and insane eyes, and her a grin baring her fangs.

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 06:07PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT

Reimu manages to stand up and dust off

Er…. Thanks? I think? … Never once have a met a man who could defend a lady, always wound up having to be the lady defending the man.

… Except that Asura and Sam guy. Those two guys seemed rather dependable.

Reimu finds a canteen in the fallen equitment and drinks it all

Welp. Might as well follow him to whatever ba-

Marisa rushes past her, slams on her breaks, turns around, and flies back to Reimu

“Where the hell did you run off to!?”

Dunno. Too hungry to deal with anything. Had some meatballs. Got any more food?

“I have mushrooms if you want, though they are already weaponized.”

Gotcha. Follow the cartoon trail of dust heading off into the distance. They got food over there apparently.

“Hopefully they serve Ramen… Bread ain’t my thing.”

Reimu gets on the back of Marisa’s broom and hangs on as she starts to follow the man breaking the speed limit.

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

(OOC: My actual last post for tonight.)
Okay, here goes…
Tells everyone about what has happened so far and what is currently going on outside of Fiore
So yeah, it’s kind of a big deal.

after listening to masterburners story on everything going on, and with carefull planning with the other members, he makes a descision to send out the best wizards in fairy tail to work together to combat the menaces in the world.

Markarov: ALLRIGHT LISTEN UP CHILDREN. with all that is going on in this world, we need to act now and fast. so that is why i have descided to make a team of fairy tails best to combat those that threaten to harm our home and the homes of others living in this world.

first of the team will consist of Natsu and happy, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Wendy and Carla.

Gajeel and pantherlilly. (his cat)

and last but not least, Juvia.

Juvia: ME AND GRAY-SAMA CAN FINALLY GO ON A MISSION TOGETHER!!!

Gray: good grief.

Markarov: im positive that if all of you work together and combine your skills to work as one, you can overcome any obstacle and opponents that come your way. Meredith, since your going to be staying here with us, i want you to provide any support that you can for them with your powers anyway you can. keep them updated with information that might be crucial to the cause is that understood?

Erza: that is right master. Meredith for our first stop, can you take us to the locations were the little girl may be. if you can locate them in any way it would be a good start.

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 07:00PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 06:56PM EDT

Contacts Masterburner using his codec
I want you to tell the people there that I might have just found Outer Haven, and therefore Desperado.

May 15, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT

@Flandre,
He knows he’s dead but he doesn’t want his life to end in a cowardly fashion
Lieutenant: My arm! arghggghhhhhh!
He winces whilst as he can feel the bones mashing apart in his arm, the crunching sound doesn’t help
Lieutenant: Yeh! ill play! ill tear your damn head off!
At that point Flandre feels a big jolt of pain throughout her body so much so that it makes her lose her grip on the Lieutenant’s arm, she then falls to her knee’s on the ground, the pain hasn’t stopped
Lieutenant: What the fuck?!
He looks down at her, she’s still in a lot of pain
Lieutenant: What the hell is wrong with you?! finish the job!
He shakily reaches down with his other unbroken arm and grasps for the pistol
Lieutenant: Ill finish it then, you deserve this for what you’ve done to my men
Adrenaline running wild and in massive pain he tries to bring the pistol inline to Flandre’s head, then, suddenly, he gets an urgent level Codec call, meaning its automatically answered
?: You are to stand down and return to camp, this is not part of your patrol nor your training exercise.
Lieutenant: I can kill this thing! its BM!
?: She is not your target, your are to stand down immediately, any further action will result in your termination.
He thinks for a second, she is right in front of him, helpless, just the pull of a trigger
Lieutenant: AGH! dammit!! I will be getting on to command about this! I lost a team today and I was refused the chance at redeeming them! they died in vain!
?: Vacate the area, gather your remaining squad members, and return to base.
The person giving the orders has a stern unyielding voice, the commands are concrete
The call ends
Lieutenant: Hmph! I will. kill you.
He holsters his pistol, turns away and staggers off, looking at his dead comrades as he goes whilst tending to his ruined arm

Flandre gets a telepathic call from Sam
Sam: Flandre, stop, those people are not your playthings. You are to leave them be, I wouldn’t have let them hurt you Flandre I am always watching from above, If vital signs had detected a higher chance of him firing I would have had him killed for your safety. And don’t forget, if you ever need help just say, I just want you to enjoy yourself out there
The call ends and the pain stops

Higgins is still running, he stops for a moment to catch his breath, panting like a dog he looks back up and see’s Reimu flying towards him with Marisa
Cadet Higgins: Wha? aggghhhh!
He takes off sprinting again dropping yet more equipment, he has nothing left now other than his clothes
Cadet Higgins: She’s flying now!! I knew she was BM!
You can spot the place he is running to now, not a big camp, about standard size, bordered with fencing and barbed wire, filled with tents and lorries for equipment, troops can be seen moving about walking from tent to tent, however in each corner of the camp you can see AA guns

OOC: Last post of the night for me, G’night all.

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 07:13PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 07:07PM EDT

Crona explores further into the base, but all he sees is miscellaneous storerooms and computer stations
Captain, what exactly am I looking for?

May 15, 2013 at 07:58PM EDT

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

Crona explores further into the base, but all he sees is miscellaneous storerooms and computer stations
Captain, what exactly am I looking for?

OOC: yoh crona, he made it clear that the base is completely undetectable. id suggest you stop trying to just assume were it is and pretend that you cant find it. i think it will only cause some problems if you just keep acting on your own without jehuty being here.

May 15, 2013 at 08:08PM EDT

Don’t have to tell me twice… This place is sc- The signal cuts off.
I’m not saving his ass again.
OOC:
Pic related

Last edited May 15, 2013 at 08:17PM EDT
May 15, 2013 at 08:16PM EDT

Thinking Guh-WHA- damn, another nightmaqre?
Meh, all the same.

Where did Crona go? Crona? CRONA?!?!?

OOC: I’m bringin’ this back out of last night’s fun cliffhanger.

May 16, 2013 at 09:55AM EDT

OOC:
@Deadpool,

I am, but I don’t really have anything to react to. I know that Eggman is busy in real life, and so is Spark. Falcon is at school. Natsuru probably isn’t awake yet. Asura doesn’t get back until around 4:30 EST. MasterBurner’s time she gets on is around… well it’s random. I don’t know about Crona. Jehuty should be around soon.

BIC:

@Jehuty,

The vampire gets up from her position on the ground, picking Laevateinn up from the ground beside her since she dropped it from the pain. She puts her free hand to her head and begins to rub it. She gets a small grin on her face.
I’ll find something else to keep me entertained. Hehe~
With that said, she bolts off in the direction of Reimu and Marisa.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 12:03PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 12:03PM EDT

OOC: This will probably be my last big post for today, unless I have time to post tonight.

BIC:

Robotnik: Ah, Snively. It warms my cold, metallic heart to see my project at 99% completion.

Snively: Project, sir?

Robotnik: I’ve got something I want you to see, Snively, something which will get rid of that hedgehog for good…

Snively: Sir…?

Robotnik: *sigh* I grow impatient with your constant inquiries, Snively. What do you want?

Snively: It’s just that we haven’t seen that hedgehog for several months now, and we’ve been busy with this wa--

Robotnik: Have I taught you nothing, Snively? That hedgehog wants us to think he’s Missing-in-Action, so that when I least expect it, he’ll strike. But I’ve grown tired of waiting, Snively. I’m going to end this, very soon…

Suddenly, alarms sound all around the perimeter of the base, along with every city of the Eggman Empire.

Robotnik: WHAT’S GOING ON, SNIVELY!?

Snively: Sir, there’s been an error with the SWATbots! It seems as if they’ve all simultaneously--

Suddenly, the door behind both Robotnik and his nephew explodes, and a wave of SWATbots poor in.

SWATbot: Dr. Ivo Robotnik, you are under arrest by the order of the enemies of Dr. Robotnik!

Robotnik fires an explosive laser from the fingertip of the index finger of his robotic arm (Robotnik was originally a cyborg), swifly defeating the traitors. Of course, Robotnik is less than pleased.

Robotnik: …

Snively: S-sir…?

Robotnik: Snively, why did my robots attack me?

Snively: I-I don’t know, sir!

Robotnik: Because I’d hate to think my own dearest nephew would attempt to… eliminate me.

Snively: S-s-sir, I assure you, I had no involvement in this scheme!

Robotnik: Of course you didn’t… you don’t have the brains for this kind of operation.

Now, Snively, I know the hedgehog is behind this somehow, and I intend to find him one way or another…

Snively: How, s-sir?

Robotnik: You’ll see, Snively… but first, give me a status report on the SWATbots.

Snively: Sir, we’ve received reports from our cities and bases around the world: SWATbots have ceased firing at the Balloon Master’s forces--

Robotnik: Balloon Master? What a silly name…

Snively: But sir, you’ve spent the past week fighting him.

Robotnik: *sigh* I don’t know what’s been going on with you Snively, but I think it’s been affecting the way you think.

Snively: Sir, I’m serious--

Robotnik: And when have I ever not been serious, Snively?

Snively: I- um…

Robotnik: Exactly. Now continue your report.

Snively: … um… oh, yes… SWATbots around the world have ceased combat against the Balloon Master, and are now aiding his own forces in attacking ours.

Robotnik: So it’s a virus, ay? Hm… very clever of those Freedom Fighters, but it won’t save them from the destruction of Knothole! Send the order to detonate the SWATbots.

Snively: Sending… sir, the order has been rejected.

Robotnik: Then disguise it to look like an order of the Balloon Jetser--

Snively: Master, sir--

Robotnik: Right, and cease production of all SWATbot units immediately. Have any other units been affected, Snively?

Snively: No, sir. All E-series, Egg Robos, Shadowbots, and Egg Pawns remain loyal to you, Dr. Robotnik.

Robotnik: Good, then have them destroy the all rogue SWATbots, then continue this frivolous war.

Snively: Yes, sir.

May 16, 2013 at 12:24PM EDT

(ooc: Sorry, didn’t read the promise to edit until I already swapped it’s position)

Just as about Marisa is going to land in the base…

Marisa! Get away from here!

“Why?”

Flandre is headed towards us! She is probably tracking us!

“And…?”

She Will Slaughter Every Last Man Here! I Don’t Want To… WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET BACK INTO THE AIR!!

Marisa had already landed and pulled her broom from under Reimu

“Jeez, it’s just Flandre. All I have to do is promise her snuggles and she goes sleepy and snugly right away.”

… Are you a retard…? Or did you not happen to see her in her insane Red Moon Mode when we locked onto her the first time!

“Don’t worry! It only took one of us to beat the crap out of her before, if she is only twice as strong it should only take two of us to beat the crap out of her this time!”

Oh my god… whatever! I think our shouting has already altered the ca- Yup, they found us.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 02:50PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 02:49PM EDT

OOC: Guys, I might not continue in this thread… my Steam has officially crashed, I don’t know how to fix it… and I haven’t posted in a LONG time. This is my farewell. I had fun on this thread, from eating poisonous cookies, to fighting Asura, to seeing the end of the world, to betraying Robotnik, to seeing Omnipotent Crow/Jetstream Sam transform into Jehuty, to allying Ash, to forming Renegade… to losing Harper, and to fighting Medic. So long guys… I’ll miss you all…

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 03:05PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 02:50PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC: Guys, I might not continue in this thread… my Steam has officially crashed, I don’t know how to fix it… and I haven’t posted in a LONG time. This is my farewell. I had fun on this thread, from eating poisonous cookies, to fighting Asura, to seeing the end of the world, to betraying Robotnik, to seeing Omnipotent Crow/Jetstream Sam transform into Jehuty, to allying Ash, to forming Renegade… to losing Harper, and to fighting Medic. So long guys… I’ll miss you all…

But… mah Chaos Emeralds…

EDIT: You don’t have to have Steam to participate in the thread, you know. You could improvise, and use pics of Lyra and the Orbital Friendship Cannon, like you did when you first participated in this thread.

Also, since your current storyline only involves Medic’s invasion, you can still continue with that, seeing as that storyline has not progressed without you.

And after that war is over, you can hop on over to this dimension participate in the action going on over here.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 02:58PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

But… mah Chaos Emeralds…

EDIT: You don’t have to have Steam to participate in the thread, you know. You could improvise, and use pics of Lyra and the Orbital Friendship Cannon, like you did when you first participated in this thread.

Also, since your current storyline only involves Medic’s invasion, you can still continue with that, seeing as that storyline has not progressed without you.

And after that war is over, you can hop on over to this dimension participate in the action going on over here.

OOC: I completely agree here

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 03:03PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 03:02PM EDT

@Flandre, Reimu, Marisa.

Meanwhile at the nearby camp which Reimu, Marisa and Flandre are heading to. (Just remove The guy in the foreground (Liquid) and you have the perfect example of the camp)

Higgins runs upto the main gate, panting for breath he tries to alert the gate guards
Cadet Higgins: Quick!…breath alert-breath…the base…takes a moment out to inhale BM forces are heading towards the camp!…
The two gate guards who are standing in front of him look at each other for a moment
Guard:…….
Guard 2:………
Guard: Pfffthahahahahahaa!
Guard 2: Heheheehe Higgins, you look like crap!
Cadet Higgins: :(
Guard: Hahahahahahahaaa!
Guard 2: I think you got a little too excited with that training exercise Cadet hehehehe
Cadet Higgins: Honestly! there was this little girl%-%
Guard: Get inside and take a break you’ve earn’t it!
Guard 2: Anyone who make me laugh that much deserves a medal hehehehee
Guard 2 wipes a tear from his eye, Higgins is sorta the camp fool, always the first to get into the crap
Cadet Higgins: Just listen to me, I think my squad has hit trouble!
Guard: Ergh! okay take a break!…..they were probably screwin’ with ya
Cadet Higgins: Im serious this time, there was the little girl, I stayed behind and gave her some food whilst my training squad went on, then after a few minutes I heard screams and gunshots
Guard: So you what? ran off?….
Cadet Higgins:……
Guard 2: And left the civilian?…
Cadet Higgins:……
Guard: Just get the hell inside, rookie.
Cadet Higgins:

Higgins walks off into the camp and disappears among the crowd of troops

Then, Reimu and Marisa land smack bang in the middle of the camp, every soldier just stops and stares, completely unknowing of what to do, and these are the trained soldiers

Soldier 1 to 150: ?
Then the camp commander comes walking out of his tent talking, unaware of the sudden intrusion
Commander: -and then I grabbed this guys face and pun-
He then notices Reimu and Marisa, but is just as dumbfounded
Commander: Seeing as you haven’t started brain washing us and mashing our brains into jelly you can’t be part of BM, so who the hell are you?! and what are you doing in my camp?!
Hearing the Commanders shouts the troops around the duo raise there rifles, ready to fire
Commander: This is a military camp! not a civilian safety zone, how the hell did you even get in here?! and no sudden movements now!
Meanwhile up in one of the watchtowers a recon trooper has spotted Flandre flying towards the camp at high speed, he see’s her as a hostile and gets ready to raise the alarm

OOC: Fitting music.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 03:40PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT

Marisa turns to Reimu

“See even you where wrong about us being able to get food here!”

I wasn’t exactly aware of-

“Yo Guys!”

Now you are ignoring me…

“Um, yeah. I kinda flew in here. And if I wanted to kill you all you would have all been dead…”

she counts a few beats in her head

“Like. Now.”

Marisa, they might take that as a threat, and… Flandre is getting closer, we might want to-

“So hey guys! What’s up?”

Oh for the love of… now I wish Sanae came along.

“I thought you didn’t like her?”

I don’t like her.

“Then why her?”

Because she is submissive and we could have pretended to have wandered in instead of flown in on a broomstick.

“Wait…”

Yeah?

“You are meaning to say….”

“OH! That’s Why He Was Freaked Out! This is the outside world where Magic doesn’t exist!”

… oh my god you are so damn slow.

“Yeah, please don’t burn me at the stake, I am just an ordinary magician.”

She twirls and a bunch of sparkles come out

UHG.

Reimu punches her down with surprising force

Excuse my freind here, we where following a human doing an impression of a road runner. He said something about food earlier.

“That was uncalled for! That hurt!”

Shut up.

May 16, 2013 at 04:00PM EDT

TheOpt1onal.2.0 (Limited Edition!) wrote:

(Thinking) Where are you, Crono? I’ve been here for the past 5.3 minutes, and still no sign of you. God, this is hard. I could use a chimichanga right now.

Crona, are you there? CRONA? CROOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Turns to deadpool
Dude, I can hear your thoughts. We don’t have chimichangas, but we DO have he ingredients to make them. They’re in the kitchen. Try not to make a mess.
Falcon turns back to his codec

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 04:05PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 04:04PM EDT

@Reimu, Marisa, and Jehuty,

As Flandre nears the military camp, she pays no mind to the soldiers… but instead sees someone familiar down on the ground. Her eyes become filled with childish joy as she sees her lay there on the ground.
MAAAAARRIIIISAAAAAA!
She immediately changes course and bolts down straight at Marisa, crashing into her on the ground and knocking the breath out of her with a super glomp. Marisa and Reimu can feel that Laevateinn is extremely hotter than it was before in this form. It feels like they’re next to a furnace. Flandre is careful to not let Laevateinn touch Marisa as she grins down at her. She can tell that her eyes are much, much different. Her pupils are now slitted like a predator, and her irises are a scarlet red color and glowing.
Hi Marisa! Where’s our pet?
She looks around until she spots Reimu standing right next to them.
Oh, there she is!
Flandre does not seem to care at all about the soldiers at all since what Sam had told her earlier about them.

May 16, 2013 at 04:24PM EDT

Marisa gives a seires of very low gasps before finally catching her breath

“Ahk! H-hi Flandre! How have you been?”

She painfully repositions Flandre into her lap and hugs her

“Jee, you seem chipper today.”

Reimu just stares in anger at being called a pet

Since when have I been an animal!?!

Natsuru Springfield: “Ever since those dopes over at Iosys made that stupid remix.”

Oh my god…

Reimu just nervously stares at all the troops

May 16, 2013 at 04:41PM EDT

A few hours earlier the camp had received a message from supreme PMC command, it stated Flandre’s appearance, name and that there was a zero tolerance against engaging her in combat
However this doesn’t mean the troops aren’t nervous being around her, they back away, feeling the heat coming off of Laevateinn
Commander: Its the girl
The troops take there aim away from Flandre and keep the sights set on Reimu, the slowly begin to surround her
Commander: State your business here!

May 16, 2013 at 04:45PM EDT

OOC: and FINALLY internet comes back. So sorry people, electricity went off annd half of the street got their lights and everything turned off for the rest of the damn sad day. Huge post incoming, I am ridicously sorry fellas to keep you waiting.

May 16, 2013 at 04:48PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC: You will leave!?

Please don’t do it…Eggman is right, you can continue on this thread without using images of fallout. I can not progress without you, I had many ideas after the initial invasion to Equestria.

Our story line is simple, because I am the only one in war with you, in two different dimensions (I think…Due to the completion of the war)

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 05:36PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 05:29PM EDT

Reimu sighes I wanted to come here and get some food, but I guess that will be out of the question.

She turns to leave, only to get more guns pointed at her

Look guys, in my condition even if you threw a rock at me I would wind up destroying this whole base by accident. Might want to lower your guns.

She only gets strange looks

In your terms: I am set to self destruct if I die. Don’t Shoot Me!

“And I am kinda sorta set to shoot a massive laser when I die, but that’s besides the point. I am starting to sweat kinda badly over here.”

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 05:43PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 05:41PM EDT

@Marisa, Flandre, Reimu and…AND EVERYONE NEAR DAT POOR’S MAN CAMP, YOU GONNA GET JACKED! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!! WOOOOOO!!

Car engine sounds! CRASH! Suddenly, out of nowhere ladies and gentlemen. Its Jack and Jack and Jack and nothing but Jack, driving a car, playing the guitar, trying to surf with the car, becouse Jack is gonna jacked this place. Jacks start to a appear out of nowhere, surroundind the camp, in the buildings, everywhere! Place will be filled with Jacks in any second. The Jacks in the 80’s Chargeer try to look majestically as they drive towards Flandre…but…

Jack 1: Jack! You awful driver! Even a monkey with brain paralisis can drive better than you!
Jack 2: Screw this, STRIKE A POSE!
Jack 3: SWAG.
Jack 4: (is dead)
Jack 2: Oh my god, is that Jack 9, 10, 11 and 12 I see over there?

Another car appears, happends the same. A unlucky Soldier is the victim of a road kill.
Jack 10: Guys! How you doin’?
Jack 12: Dude, I think we just killed someone.
Jack 11: Hey! I found a head!
Jack 1: We were about to kick ass until you assclowns appeared.
Jack 12: Hey, remember the old saying? “Strenght comes in numbers”?
Jack 11: GUYS CHECK THIS OUT, I AM SHAKESPEARE!

Jack 3: It’s HAMLET! You uncultured swine!
Jack 7: Is that even a word?
The Jacks start looking around, some of them are pointing and laughing, some asshole just felt from a third floor, “Isn’t that the girl Van told us to keep bussy and something?”, “I think It has something to do with that damn pod”.
Jack 1: Alright guys! LETS MAKE THE BIGGEST HARLEM SHA- (Gets his neck snapped by Jack 2.)
Jack 2: Harlem Shake is the worst thing since Electric puns, let’s just kill the soldiers and keep the girls bussy fellas! Not you Jack 69, your name is just…you know…
Jack 69: Alright alright…I get it…(Walks away)
Jack 2: GO GET THEM MY JACKIES!

OOC: I will later post Spark’ plan, Assassin will start to talk, and another plenty of stuff. See ya guys, I’m out for 3 hours. Bye!

May 16, 2013 at 05:45PM EDT

ooc:Markhoax, your still an importan asset to this threads story. please dont leave. i have many ideas in store for you and medic involving my group. you can just keep posting pics and gifs like before. do anything, just dont leave. youll make a sad asura sad.

and with that, i am awaiting your response masterburner.

May 16, 2013 at 05:48PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!