Forums / Just For Fun

327,415 total conversations in 8,667 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

after listening to masterburners story on everything going on, and with carefull planning with the other members, he makes a descision to send out the best wizards in fairy tail to work together to combat the menaces in the world.

Markarov: ALLRIGHT LISTEN UP CHILDREN. with all that is going on in this world, we need to act now and fast. so that is why i have descided to make a team of fairy tails best to combat those that threaten to harm our home and the homes of others living in this world.

first of the team will consist of Natsu and happy, Gray, Erza, Lucy, Wendy and Carla.

Gajeel and pantherlilly. (his cat)

and last but not least, Juvia.

Juvia: ME AND GRAY-SAMA CAN FINALLY GO ON A MISSION TOGETHER!!!

Gray: good grief.

Markarov: im positive that if all of you work together and combine your skills to work as one, you can overcome any obstacle and opponents that come your way. Meredith, since your going to be staying here with us, i want you to provide any support that you can for them with your powers anyway you can. keep them updated with information that might be crucial to the cause is that understood?

Erza: that is right master. Meredith for our first stop, can you take us to the locations were the little girl may be. if you can locate them in any way it would be a good start.

Alright, for this level of task, I’m going to need a full set-up, so give me one second.
Spawns three screens in front of her, each one having different information
Alright, I’m going to explain what this does, because I feel the need to.
Points the the left screen, which has a mini-map of the world on it, and a list of names to the right of it
This will allow me to locate Flandre and any other major players in this game.
Points to the center screen, which is just empty
The center screen will allow me to see what is happening to the name I’ve selected on the mini-map screen, and to use some of my powers from this distance.
Points the the screen on her right, which has a list of names
The screen to my right essentially gives me the stats of the one I’ve selected.
Selects Flandre’s name, and a pair of coordinates pop up in the middle screen, along with what’s happening
I’ll be teleporting you guys 5 miles to the east of Flandre, and not right in the middle of the battle.
Teleports the group, well, five miles East of Flandre’s location, and selects the name “Fairy Tail Team” From the mini-map screen to keep an eye on the group

May 16, 2013 at 06:25PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Contacts Masterburner
Hey, Meredith, I need you to warp my group onto Outer Haven. Don’t ask, just do it please.

I can’t, this only gives me the longitude and latitude, and not the depth. I’ll send you over a Leviathan, though, because that can just take you there.
Spawns a Leviathan in front of a group.
(OOC: For reference, this is what it looks like: )
I’ll also send you the latitude and longitude coordinates, you guys are going to figure out how to get in, though.
Sends the coordinates
Good luck.

May 16, 2013 at 06:36PM EDT

At Heaven
Sam, Monsoon, Mistral, Sundowner and Lloyd are in the Think Tank still, playing there role in the big scheme

Mistral: All PMC’s have been warned against attacking Flandre
Sam: Good
Sundowner: How is She?
Mistral: I have been watching her
Mistral is currently simultaneously viewing 25 different satellite camera feeds of the camp at which everyone is situated
Mistral: PMC Raven Sword military camp #1832 is her current location, Reimu and a unknown ally are also there.
Sam: This could end badly for base, however I have a plan for that Reimu
Sundowner: What is that Sam?
In an instant, the plan is flashed into Sundowners head
Sundowner: Ah….hehehehee….
He gives his grin once more, one thing which hasn’t changed
Mistral: One more report
Sam: Yes?
Mistral: BM troops, designation “Jacks”, have invaded the perimeter of the previously stated camp
Sam: How many of them?
Mistral: High numbers, high threat
Sam: Lloyd.

Lloyd: Yes Samuel?
Sam: The nanomachines
Lloyd: They are fully spread, new trainee’s are taking there nanomachines shots at the recruitment stands
A moments silence
Sundowner: Time for the Sons of the Patriots system (SOP)
Sam: Yes it is, Lloyd execute the program
Lloyd steps back for a moment, he toggles a series of switches mounted onto his arm and changes a few plugs about, then suddenly he has a small spasm as his secondary brain starts up
Lloyd: This is much better
Lloyd: Indeed it is
He then steps back forward begins sending task and commands through the AI’s initiating the software

The SOP (Sons of the Patriots) System
SOP allows state militaries and private military companies to monitor and enhance the performance of all soldiers deployed in combat via the nanomachines within their bodies. With this in place they effectively lose all forms of emotion allowing them to carry out orders completely unhindered by there own opinions or nerves, essentially turning them into the most professional and efficient soldiers in service. Just by the system being active the troops operate at a level of skill only seen in a veteran of many wars and conflicts.

Knowledge of tactics, formations, aswell as gun control reloading and operation become flawless and executed with a perfect fluidity when put to the test on the field, this massive rush in knowledge instantly renders the rank of Cadet obsolete meaning training corps are no more

Simply put, in less 5 seconds flat everyone in a PMC gets elevated to the skill of a special forces operative such as a US Navy Seal or SAS

Some additional info
SOP served three main functions. The first was to allow multiple members of a military unit to share each other’s senses and work more efficiently as a team. The System basically ran a unit like a network of computers, each man able to see what the others saw, feel what they felt, and rapidly coordinate tactics. This provided a massive tactical advantage to whomever used it.”

Meanwhile back at camp the soldiers are buzzed from the sudden rush of skill, they begin taking open fire at the Jacks, taking them out in incredibly quick succession, the syncronization between troops means that there is always bullets being fired whilst others reload, even though now reloading only takes less than 3 seconds. They take up cover behind armored boxes whilst some actually take an assault stance and make use of there new-found CQC

The plan which Sam had in place has already been put into action, up on a nearby rooftop two snipers take their aim and fire, one at Reimu and one at Marisa. A extremely concentrated tranquilizer dart is pinned into both there neck, then at that moment, among the chaos, a group of soldiers run towards them

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 06:45PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 06:38PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Alright, for this level of task, I’m going to need a full set-up, so give me one second.
Spawns three screens in front of her, each one having different information
Alright, I’m going to explain what this does, because I feel the need to.
Points the the left screen, which has a mini-map of the world on it, and a list of names to the right of it
This will allow me to locate Flandre and any other major players in this game.
Points to the center screen, which is just empty
The center screen will allow me to see what is happening to the name I’ve selected on the mini-map screen, and to use some of my powers from this distance.
Points the the screen on her right, which has a list of names
The screen to my right essentially gives me the stats of the one I’ve selected.
Selects Flandre’s name, and a pair of coordinates pop up in the middle screen, along with what’s happening
I’ll be teleporting you guys 5 miles to the east of Flandre, and not right in the middle of the battle.
Teleports the group, well, five miles East of Flandre’s location, and selects the name “Fairy Tail Team” From the mini-map screen to keep an eye on the group

everyone is impressed by her magic abilities. even the master is a bit startled.

Markarov: thats some powers you have there Meredith. this will defenitely come in handy with keeping up with the others. now, without further ado. GET THIS PLACED CLEANED UP PEOPLE. I WANT THIS PLACE THE WAY IT WAS EXACTLY 7 YEARS AGO.

Mirajane and lisanna walk up to her

Mirajane: good luck with your work Meredith, if you need anything from us, dont hesitate to ask okay?

Lisanna: you want any refreshments for the time being while everyone is busy cleaning the hall. we dont mind at all.

@fairy tail team.

they teleport to the location that Meredith had sent them to. erza uses the magic headbands they were given.

Erza: okay Meredith, were here. can you give us a quick update on our location, environment, hostiles and were we need to go.

(details on the landscape and environment would be helpful)

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 06:42PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 06:39PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

everyone is impressed by her magic abilities. even the master is a bit startled.

Markarov: thats some powers you have there Meredith. this will defenitely come in handy with keeping up with the others. now, without further ado. GET THIS PLACED CLEANED UP PEOPLE. I WANT THIS PLACE THE WAY IT WAS EXACTLY 7 YEARS AGO.

Mirajane and lisanna walk up to her

Mirajane: good luck with your work Meredith, if you need anything from us, dont hesitate to ask okay?

Lisanna: you want any refreshments for the time being while everyone is busy cleaning the hall. we dont mind at all.

@fairy tail team.

they teleport to the location that Meredith had sent them to. erza uses the magic headbands they were given.

Erza: okay Meredith, were here. can you give us a quick update on our location, environment, hostiles and were we need to go.

(details on the landscape and environment would be helpful)

(OOC: I would need some info from Zarathh on the details of the landscape. From what I gather, it’s a desolate wasteland.)
Glances at Mirajane and Lisanna for a second, and then continues watching the screen
Thanks for the offer, but I can always just spawn some drinks for myself should the need arise. Now then…
Talks into the headset
Start walking east, that’s to your left. I’ll get any environment details as you walk, because “fog-of-war” is a thing that’s limiting it. Remember, my map can only see things you’ve seen before and are currently seeing. But from the mini-map, go left.

May 16, 2013 at 06:59PM EDT

Reimu falls near instantly, but Marisa manages to remain sitting up for a few moments

“What the? This is why I can’t have anyone sitting on me when I dodge… Flandre I guess it’s sleepy time now…”

she falls

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 07:05PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

I can’t, this only gives me the longitude and latitude, and not the depth. I’ll send you over a Leviathan, though, because that can just take you there.
Spawns a Leviathan in front of a group.
(OOC: For reference, this is what it looks like: )
I’ll also send you the latitude and longitude coordinates, you guys are going to figure out how to get in, though.
Sends the coordinates
Good luck.

OOC :link Broke
BIC:
Lot of help that will do me. outer haven is undetectable! Can’t you upgrade your computer or something like that?

May 16, 2013 at 07:09PM EDT

OOC :link Broke
BIC:
Lot of help that will do me. outer haven is undetectable! Can’t you upgrade your computer or something like that?

(OOC: Right click it, copy imgae URL, paste it in a new tab or window, and there;s your image.)
No, I can’t, because I have already fully upgraded it. It looks like you guys are going to have to explore a bit. The Leviathan should bump into it eventually. I may be undetectable, and maybe even invisible. But it is still a solid object as far as I know.
Better get cracking.

May 16, 2013 at 07:13PM EDT

OOC:
Ive had a lot of my bases destroyed now….

1. The ZR Korvid was destroyed
2. The old HQ was raided several times, practically destroyed
3. Outer Haven was raided multiple times, had most of its Rays destroyed aswell as its crew then it was sank

Now Ive bought it back as Heaven, however im not letting this new base turn into yet another punching bag like my last three, so if I don’t want it found, it seriously will not be found

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:16PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 07:16PM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC:
Ive had a lot of my bases destroyed now….

1. The ZR Korvid was destroyed
2. The old HQ was raided several times, practically destroyed
3. Outer Haven was raided multiple times, had most of its Rays destroyed aswell as its crew then it was sank

Now Ive bought it back as Heaven, however im not letting this new base turn into yet another punching bag like my last three, so if I don’t want it found, it seriously will not be found

(OOC: Okay, I’m alright with that.)

May 16, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT

OOC: like i said to crona and falcon, just leave jehuty alone. hes been through enough before, just start killing of their troops or ballon masters hunters to try and make a difference in this fight. i mpretty sure we’ll get to sam and co. eventually. right now just leave heaven alone.

May 16, 2013 at 07:21PM EDT

Falcon lands his ship on top of the Leviathan, and everyone hops out
Now, how the hell does one get inside this thing?
I got an idea! How about we chainsaw through it?
You know what? Fuck it. I’m going back. You do the job, Vivi. I don’t give two shits about either you, or Crona.
Everyone except Vivi climb back into the ship, and leave, stranding Vivi on the Leviathan.
Hey Meredith, Could you find me something to do?

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:24PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 07:21PM EDT

Falcon lands his ship on top of the Leviathan, and everyone hops out
Now, how the hell does one get inside this thing?
I got an idea! How about we chainsaw through it?
You know what? Fuck it. I’m going back. You do the job, Vivi. I don’t give two shits about either you, or Crona.
Everyone except Vivi climb back into the ship, and leave, stranding Vivi on the Leviathan.
Hey Meredith, Could you find me something to do?

Here, I’ll send you the coordinates of where Erza and the other Fairy Tail members are, go and help them.
Sends Falcon the coordinates
The coordinates will update as the group moves, just keep an eye out for them.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:28PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 07:27PM EDT

OOC: now with masturburners new setup. this is what i think of her right now as she guides us around in the fight.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:30PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 07:30PM EDT

OOC:
@Asura and Masterburner,
Yes, it’s practically a desolate wasteland mixed with a desert. There are still some patches of seithr here and there, and the water is contaminated. It’s beginning to turn to dusk.

BIC
@Reimu, Marisa, and Jehuty

Amidst all the chaos, she notices the soldiers coming to take Marisa and Reimu away.
Hehe~ I’ll play keep away!
She gets off of Marisa’s lap, and stands again while holding Laevateinn in one hand. She gets a playful grin on her face as she thinks of what to do. Flandre holds her free hand out at the oncoming soldiers. Her eyes dart from soldier to soldier, her hand following and targeting them all. Small red orbs appear at the center of her hand, and she crushes them with a fist. The oncoming soldiers explode into gory bits with parts flying everywhere.

Hehe~ Come on, Marisa!
Flandre picks Marisa up positions her under her arm. She’s then just about to take off, but then notices Reimu still lying there. She thinks to herself a moment before she goes over and slings Reimu on her back.
You can come too~
Flandre then takes off at a fast speed, leaving the Jacks and the soldiers behind and heading unknowingly towards the Fairy Tail crew.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:36PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT

@Fairy Tail Crew/Falcon
Notices the marker for Flandre heading towards the Fairy Tail Crew and Falcon, adn talks into the headset
Hey, I just noticed that Flandre is heading towards your position! Keep an eye out and get ready! Remember: She has the ability to destroy anything pretty much instantaneously! Be careful!

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:38PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 07:38PM EDT

Ooc:

How strong/how big of a dose of Tranquilizer did you give me?

Length of sedation will be cut by roughly 25% on Marisa (she drank something before she came here to reduce the effects of Poison), but probably will be as much as doubled on Reimu. (Super Low Metabolism she had to develop to live on minimal food)

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:44PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT

OOC:
I’m sorry guys… I don’t think I can continue the story without Renegade… maybe with Lyra and Ash, but that would be too confusing for everyone without Renegade’s side of the battle. Either I don’t continue anymore (which is a last resort), or just completely end Renegade’s side of the story… which saddens me as well. I may just leave the thread now… it just wouldn’t make sense without the other side of the battle.

The main problem is that I have pics that really helped to describe a change in him… physically. I only saved one of these pics, and I know it isn’t enough. I’m taking my computer in, as well as setting up Steam somewhere else… but my data for Fallout won’t be there. Damn this unfortunate event indeed.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 07:45PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 07:39PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC:
I’m sorry guys… I don’t think I can continue the story without Renegade… maybe with Lyra and Ash, but that would be too confusing for everyone without Renegade’s side of the battle. Either I don’t continue anymore (which is a last resort), or just completely end Renegade’s side of the story… which saddens me as well. I may just leave the thread now… it just wouldn’t make sense without the other side of the battle.

The main problem is that I have pics that really helped to describe a change in him… physically. I only saved one of these pics, and I know it isn’t enough. I’m taking my computer in, as well as setting up Steam somewhere else… but my data for Fallout won’t be there. Damn this unfortunate event indeed.

(OOC: Well, you don’t have to keep adding images to your posts regarding him. Just paint us a picture with your words. You’re a key player in this, don’t leave us now!)

May 16, 2013 at 07:41PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Ooc:

How strong/how big of a dose of Tranquilizer did you give me?

Length of sedation will be cut by roughly 25% on Marisa (she drank something before she came here to reduce the effects of Poison), but probably will be as much as doubled on Reimu. (Super Low Metabolism she had to develop to live on minimal food)

OOC:
Marisa and Reimu were given a more than standard amount that could knock out a slightly beefcake guard

May 16, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

@Fairy Tail Crew/Falcon
Notices the marker for Flandre heading towards the Fairy Tail Crew and Falcon, adn talks into the headset
Hey, I just noticed that Flandre is heading towards your position! Keep an eye out and get ready! Remember: She has the ability to destroy anything pretty much instantaneously! Be careful!

the crew hear her message as falcon arrives

Erza: understood . everyone get ready, apparently flandre, that little girl the green man mentioned earlier is approaching our way. she actually has a lot of destructive power so dont underestimate her for a second alright

they suddenly notice falcons vehicle fly up to them and he offers them a lift. she thinks to herself that it would be best to split up to cover ground while they take care of flandre as well

Erza: its you. we really appreciate your generous offer falcon. listen up! i want natsu, happy, gray, juvia, and lucy to go with captain falcon towards the city to deal with those inside of it. me, gajeel, pantherlilly, wendy and carla will deal with flandre. is that understood?

they all nod their heads and agree.

Natsu: okay now finally we get to see some action. lets go happy.

Happy: AYE NATSU!

happy flies onto natsus back and grabs him to allow him to fly in the air with falcon due to his motion sickness.

juvia, lucy and gray get inside falcons vehicle. gray being next to Juvia on the window and lucy is next to falcon. juvia is hugging grays arm
Juvia: Gray-sama, juvia is so happy that she can be with you on this mission.

Lucy: this is going to be a looong ride isn’t it?

Gray: you dont say lucy.

May 16, 2013 at 08:00PM EDT

So. What are you guys here for?

Gray: were originally supposed to take down desperado. but we were told that they cannpt be reached by any means. then we hear about this kishin guy, balloon master, medic, and eggman people that want to destroy the world as we know it.

Lucy: so were here to pretty much save the world from these bad guys, long story short. we just need to find a place to start helping those that may need our help. what about you? what are you in this for falcon?

May 16, 2013 at 08:08PM EDT

Did meredith tell you about the demons? Because there are demons.
My god, I want a berserk pack so bad right now
Anyways, I was hearing about this “Flandre.” What’s the dead with that?

May 16, 2013 at 08:12PM EDT

The rest of the base is still in conflict, bullets thunder about the complex whilst the Commander roars orders at the troops

However Sam is adamant about retrieving both Reimu and Marisa, for reasons that are yet unknown, neither is Sams sudden burst of motivation for there capture known either.
Seeing as the the retrieval team were killed a back up has been called, in the form of two fully armed Gekko’s, these Gears are authorized by Sam himself to use their weapons on Flandre

With the legs of a champion athlete they easily bound from rooftop to rooftop keeping in close pursuit of Flandre whilst hopping they shoot minigun rounds and try and grasp her leg with there manipulator whips which sorta resembles a extendable cable with three smaller cables coming out of the end. One succeeds and grabs her ankle and tries to reel her in whilst also sending an electric shock through her leg

May 16, 2013 at 08:13PM EDT

OOC: Godamn Sam, can you WAIT before sending some sort of crazy ass back up? So I can react to it AT last…You know, with Omega Hunters around. BRB, Dinner time.
Every Jack has a armor on, they can just outmatch the soldiers like a horde of zombies in Left 4 Dead

May 16, 2013 at 08:17PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Godamn Sam, can you WAIT before sending some sort of crazy ass back up? So I can react to it AT last…You know, with Omega Hunters around. BRB, Dinner time.
Every Jack has a armor on, they can just outmatch the soldiers like a horde of zombies in Left 4 Dead

OOC: No I can’t wait, this thread is most active around this time which in my time zone is incredibly late, I cant just wait into the night for responses, I need to progress my end of the plot and react. Instead of getting involved in this situation it would be good getting back to the Jehuty/Johsnon ordeal

Your against a entire Raven Sword PMC camp with soldiers who unsurprisingly also wear armor

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 08:39PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 08:29PM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC:
Marisa and Reimu were given a more than standard amount that could knock out a slightly beefcake guard

OOC:

Alright. Going to assume a few hours for Marisa and around 18-20 hours for Reimu.

BIC:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

May 16, 2013 at 08:29PM EDT

hey! I asked you guys a question! Who the hell is this flandre?
Suddenly,a large WHUMP sound is heard, with the Falcon Flyer accidentally slamming into Flandre, tearing the Cable that was connecting her to the Gekko off, with Flandre stuck to the front of the Falcon Flyer like a hood ornament.
What the hell was that? Probably some fucking birds or something.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 08:40PM EDT

Suddenly,a large WHUMP sound is heard, with the Falcon Flyer accidentally slamming into Flandre, tearing the Cable that was connecting her to the Gekko off, with Flandre stuck to the front of the Falcon Flyer like a hood ornament.

ooc: so is she actually stuck on the car like a christmas ornament or is it a GTA hit and run? ill post depending on answer. would prefer if she was not stuck cuz natsu is flying with u and would notice the geckos attacking her but your call.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 08:47PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 08:46PM EDT

OOC: Oh God, everyone’s after me now. I suddenly feel your pain, Sam.

BIC:

GUH!
Letting out a loud grunt, Flandre crashes into Falcon’s car while still holding onto Reimu, Marisa, and Laevateinn. Flandre took the majority of the blow, Marisa took some, but not much, and Reimu barely takes any. The heat from Laevateinn begins to melt the part of the Falcon Flier that it’s stuck too.

OOC again:
This song came to mind with everything happening.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 08:55PM EDT

lucy freaks out
Lucy: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW!

natsu notices the geckos that were attacking flandre as he few by them

Natsu: what the heck are those?

Happy: i dont know, but it looks like falcon hit something, we should check them out and see if hes okay first.

meanwhile, erza and the others are following behind them, almost reaching to were the geckos were.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 09:01PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT

Marisa was hit by a large portion of that hit and run, suddenly causing a Last Word to activate

Dragon Meteor blasts Flandre up and a few miles into the Air, and causing Captain Falcon to spin wildly out of control, a few seconds later a Meteor Storm begins raining down on the field

May 16, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT

The manipulator whips are incredibly strong meaning that when Falcon crashed into it the Gekko was sorta flung about but luckily landed back on its feat, Seeing as the landscape is nothing but a barren landscape the Gekko’s begin sprinting after the Falcon Flyer, still set on retrieving there target, they aren’t hostile towards anyone meaning they won’t attack, they Just want Reimu and Marisa

EDIT: The Gears try and dodge the meteor storm however one is hit which badly mangles its central unit however it keeps sprinting just now its smoking badly, leaving quite a trail

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 09:06PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT

As Flandre is shot up in the air at near mach-speed, she continues to hang onto both Reimu and Marisa, along with Laevateinn.
In her head: GO FASTER!!! FASTER FASTER FASTER!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 09:17PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 09:12PM EDT

erza, gajeel and wendy notice the meteors falling at falcons direction

Gajeel: what the hell is going on over there?

pantherlilly: that cannot be good. gajeel, lets go to them fast before they get hurt or worse.

pantherlilly grabs gajeels back and they fly quickly to their direction

Carla: we should do the same wendy and erza. who knows whats going on over there.

Wendy: right carla. Erza lets go

wendy and carla quickly follow gajeel in the air thanks to carla. Erza requips her armour, light glows all over her body until she equips into a black plated suit with demon like wings.

This is black wing armour.

it allows her to fly and her attaks get more powerful with each swing of her sword. she catches up to gajeel and wendy and they quickly head towards the ship.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT

Falcon swiftly regains control, and begins to fly upwards, dodging the meteors being sent at them
We gotta get out of this meteor shower!
The onboard computer chimes in
Targets that were hit by the ship have currently flown upward. Targets identified as: Flandre Scarlet, Marisa Kirisame (Not sure if spelled right) Reimu Hakurei
Wait, WE GOTTA GO AFTER THEM! Computer, mark the targets, and send us on a course to get to them, while dodging the meteors.
Done.
The computer guides the ship, avoiding the meteorites and easily catching up with Flandre. The door to get inside at the top opens up, and Falndre, Marisa, and Reimu are caught in it.
Targets accquired.

OOC: You guys okay with this? that Falcon Flyer DOES have an onboard computer.

May 16, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT

OOC: I’m fine with it.

BIC:

Being caught off guard by the sudden change in scenery, she looks around with her murderous looking eyes with a sort of confused look on her face mixed with a twisted form of joy. Her eyes lock with everyone on the ship for a few moments. Her gaze is almost paralyzing, her pupils slit. Her clothes are torn up and tattered, along with the red bow in her hair. She also doesn’t have her trademark hat on either. She hisses a bit, baring her fangs and backing away into a corner with the two unconscious girls she is carrying. The heat emanating from Laevateinn can be felt by everyone on the ship.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 09:40PM EDT

The two Gekko’s stop in there tracks looking dead up, unable to pursue the target any further there part is over, they are re-assigned to a new mission and go sprinting off into the distance, however….

A pair of MQ-320 Drones’s are called to the pursuit, they jet towards the Falcon Flyer, getting closer and closer, then…

A blizzard of bullets are fired at the Flyer, a good few shots hit, tearing into wings and hull

OOC: Last post for tonight. Gnight all

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT

I can handle this.
The hooded man takes off the hood, to reveal he’s Kenshiro.
Totally didn’t expect that at all. /sarcasm.
Kenshiro takes slow steps towards Flandre
Listen to me, please. Please calm down. We’re not here to hurt you, and everything will be alright. Just please calm down.
the bullets hit the Falcon Flyer
Falcon Flyer is currently being hit by armed fire from drones. Course of action?
Fly into low orbit. They won’t catch us there.
The falcon flyer ascends into low orbit.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 09:53PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 09:49PM EDT

I can handle this.
The hooded man takes off the hood, to reveal he’s Kenshiro.
Totally didn’t expect that at all. /sarcasm.
Kenshiro takes slow steps towards Flandre
Listen to me, please. Please calm down. We’re not here to hurt you, and everything will be alright. Just please calm down.
the bullets hit the Falcon Flyer
Falcon Flyer is currently being hit by armed fire from drones. Course of action?
Fly into low orbit. They won’t catch us there.
The falcon flyer ascends into low orbit.

everyone is startled by the ships gunning at them

Juvia: Gray-sama, juvia is getting scared!

Gray: Falcon, we need to land and get out. we cannot do anything with those things flying after us.

Lucy: hes right, if we stay in here any longer we will become swiss cheese. we need to land now and try and find cover from those planes.

erza and the others can see the planes from a great distance

Erza: quickly! we need to help them out! HURRY

they continus flying towards the ships.

May 16, 2013 at 09:58PM EDT

I flew us into low orbit. Unless they can go to space, nothing will get us.
Kenshiro keeps inching closer and closer to Flandre while urging her to calm down
I know this isn’t the real you I know there is a nicer person inside there. I want you to be like that. Not this. Not this chaotic form. I just want you to calm down…
A stream of tears is flowing down Ken’s face right now. That’s how serious he is about this.
OOC: Leaving soon.

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:04PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 10:01PM EDT

Marisa murmurs a bit, and opens her eyes. The last word wound up ending the majority of the Tranquilizer Effects

“Muh… my head… uuuuuuuuhg….”

She weakly attempts to move, but the drugs haven’t completely worn off yet.

“Back on the treasure ship again…? Nah, that had wood floor…s…”

She weakly pulls the dart from her shoulder

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:06PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 10:05PM EDT

I flew us into low orbit. Unless they can go to space, nothing will get us.
Kenshiro keeps inching closer and closer to Flandre while urging her to calm down
I know this isn’t the real you I know there is a nicer person inside there. I want you to be like that. Not this. Not this chaotic form. I just want you to calm down…
A stream of tears is flowing down Ken’s face right now. That’s how serious he is about this.
OOC: Leaving soon.

OOC: hold on to the feels moment falcon. i have a very similar thing that i have in mind for a while now. it will truly be feels worthy.

May 16, 2013 at 10:06PM EDT

Oh. Good one of them is awake.
Welcome, whoever you are, to the Falcon Flyer! Feel free to make yourself at home, but don’t go into the kitchen. Deadpool is busy making Chimichangas.

May 16, 2013 at 10:06PM EDT

OOC: I fear to say that even Kenshiro couldn’t bring her out of this state. Like I said a few pages ago… her mind is broken. Even if someone does manage to get her out of this state, she won’t go completely back to normal.

BIC:
Flandre drops Marisa from under her arm, and stops hissing at Kenshiro. She just stares back at him with her glowing red eyes, not saying anything now. She is still holding Laevateinn in one hand, and the heat is still coming from it.

She continues to stay silent for a few more moments, then finally breaking it.
Do any of you want to play with me?

Last edited May 16, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
May 16, 2013 at 10:10PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!