+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

==>

A… black hole in the barrier?

“It’s eating away at it. The process is slow, but if this keeps up…”

People start falling into Gensokyo… and monsters start falling out!

“The number of beasts lurking back there is enough to revert the planet back to a medieval society. And the more the barrier vanishes…”

Hakurei cries

You… die.

Reimu rubs her shoulder trying to get her to calm down

“You can’t use Magic in the radius of that black hole… not without an obvious shield or barrier.”

Yukari… just have her flop the boundary of Vulnerability on Me and my Spells and I can operate like normal!

“It’s almost time for you to go. We can have a proper ceremony later.”

The Goddess wraps her arms around Reimu and and kisses her forehead, and Reimu glows brightly

“Just come home soon…”

I wi-

Reimu wakes up with a start, startling Marisa.

“Gah! Warn me when you are about to wake up, jeez! How do you feel?”

Drugged and Headachey.

“What is that in your hand?”

Huh…?

Reimu holds up the new hand of Spell Cards

“Heeeeey, if you are going to make Spell Cards do it when I am not fretting over your well be- PHANTASM LEVELED!?! Can you even handle that!?”

… Yes. Yes I can.

Reimu looks around

Where are we…?

May 18, 2013 at 03:05PM EDT

Ah. I see you’ve finally woken up. You are currently of the Falcon Flyer, the ship that I use to track down bounty hunters, and transport my vehicle. We are currently. in low orbit around the planet.

May 18, 2013 at 03:15PM EDT

OOC: Sorry I haven’t posted anything today. I’ve been super busy. I should be able to post more tonight though.

May 18, 2013 at 03:33PM EDT

The Leviathan lands on a shoreside city.
Okay, here’s the plan, I stay at the whale, you kill the Balloon Master and his Ay Eye, and I stay here and guard the whale.
I think it can guard itself…
No, I need to guard it. Trust me.
Fine. I’ll go and save innocents, get women, and glory, and you’ll stay here with the smelly whale.
Uhh.. On second thought, the whale can guard itself. (Women? Does that mean that Crona’s a guy?)

May 18, 2013 at 03:47PM EDT

On the Falcon Flyer some rustling can be heard going on in a nearby room, then the crash of some cutlery, it goes quiet for a moment then some footsteps can be heard, slowly getting louder….

A Dwarf Gekko appears from the rooms doorway and walks into the hallway, incredibly agile and equipped with three arms they are strange machines indeed but also the most dangerous, not because of there actually physical abilities but because they’re interconnected with other Gears and troops, allowing them to call in reinforcements, however seeing as it is in space it is disconnected and untraceable

In approaches the group, watching them closely, who knows when or how it got aboard…….

May 18, 2013 at 04:00PM EDT

Doomguy notices the Dwarf Gekko
What the hell is that?
it’s not mine. Could you take care of it, please?
Doomguy shoots the Dwarf Gekko with his Super shotgun, outright destroying it.

May 18, 2013 at 04:11PM EDT

Crona contacts Meredith over the codec
Sorry to bug you again miss Meredith, but we can’t reach anybody else. Where exactly is the Balloon Master?

May 18, 2013 at 04:26PM EDT

juvia is in the cockpit in the ship. she is sleeping on one of the chairs leaning back with flandre in her arms sleeping as well. gray is sitting on another chair next to her looking outside of one of the windows

the other members are in one of the rooms disguising their next plans and discussing on how they should deal with flandres unstable power.

OOC: im just waiting on the ship right now, if you have any plans falcon. make sure to engage in dialogue with fairy tail before doing any sudden moves.

May 18, 2013 at 04:30PM EDT

OOC: Bussy day everyone? Becouse I had one hell of a bussy day reading the Course in General Linguistics by Ferdinand de Saussure…If someone is interested in the things I had to study…
Incoming akward Sam & Max: Hit Outer Haven moment..“But Spark, I want my submarine to remain super serioussss..”
Alright, but here’s a better question…WHO WANTS TO SEE THE GREAT RETURN OF COMEDY REELS?

May 18, 2013 at 05:23PM EDT

Falcon walks into the room where Fairy Tail are discussion plans
You know, I could take you guys to a safe place. My real home. The place that I took you happened to just be my summer home. Not anymore, I guess.
Now, here’s the question:
Wanna go?
OOC: I DO! I DO!

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 05:27PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Falcon walks into the room where Fairy Tail are discussion plans
You know, I could take you guys to a safe place. My real home. The place that I took you happened to just be my summer home. Not anymore, I guess.
Now, here’s the question:
Wanna go?
OOC: I DO! I DO!

the fairy tail crew mingle for a bit and make a decision on falcons offer.

Erza: sure, for the time being. besides, these two could use some fresh air.\

she refers to natsu and gajeel, who are passed out due to motion sickness on one of the beds in the room.

May 18, 2013 at 06:06PM EDT

Alright, strap in, we’re going for a ride.
Falcon flies the Falcon Flyer out of low orbit, flying though space. Eventually, they reach a planet that looks exactly like earth.
Welcome to Earth-II. Home of the Galactic Space Federation. We abandoned the original earth long ago because of pollution, but now that it’s been given some time to grow back, we came back to it, but this is still the main base of the GSF.
Falcon flies onto the planet’s surface, flying over a city
This is Port Town, an Intergalactic Trades Canter, and my home. well, not exactly.
Falcon flies out of Port Town and lands his ship in another archipelago similar to the one found on Mobius.
Now, THIS is where I live.
Falcon steps out of the Falcon Flyer, and takes a deep breath in.
God damn it’s good to be home.

The Demons on Mobius have actually taken a hold on the uninhabited areas of landscape, and have begun to transform the areas into hellish constructs. There are few demons in the inhabited areas, though.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 06:28PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 06:25PM EDT

OOC:
Hazama: Turn up that music, Zar!

Zarathh: On it.

BIC:
@Juvia and Gray,

While everyone else is distracted, a black portal with a rigid green outline opens up next to Juvia, Gray, and Flandre. And from the portal… Hazama steps out and into the cockpit next to the two. He quickly turns to look at Gray who is getting up to combat him.
Hazama: OUROBOROS!
Ouroboros comes out of another portal in front of Hazama, and strikes him straight in the head, making him go unconscious and fall onto the floor.

This sudden noise alerts everyone in the ship, and makes Flandre and Juvia wake up.
Hazama: Looks like you’ve found her! My thanks, Juvia.
Flandre jumps down off of Juvia, and summons Laevateinn to her side.
Juvia tries to stop her, but Flandre is already too far gone to listen.
Hazama: Ooooh, I’m sooo scared! A little girl with a sword!
Let’s play!
Flandre grins, and swings Laevateinn at Hazama in an overhead swing.
Hazama blocks it with both his knives, and jumps back through the blackness of the portal… but then he shoots out Ouroboros, grabbing Flandre and dragging her, along with Laevateinn, through the portal!
No! Mommy!
Flandre screams back out at Juvia as she is dragged through the portal.
Once the two are inside the portal, they are not visible anymore and the portal begins to close at a fast speed.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT

FLANDRE!!”

Marisa grabs Reimu’s arm and her Broom

ESCAPE VELOCITY!”

Marisa blasts though the portal powered by a really large laser, blocking the way for any other potential pursuers, barely missing Hazama and flying off into the distance of wherever he teleported to, crash landing in some nearby trees and catching the forest on fire

“Crap!”

Gah! Try to aim better!

“There was turbulence from the portal closing. Got to turn around!”

Marisa mounts her broom again and Reimu sits behind her, and they go zooming back to where they came out of

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 07:30PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 07:27PM EDT

OOC:

BIC:
NO!
Kenshiro runs towards the rapidly closing portal. Suddenly, Doomguy rushes in, picks up Ken, and barely makes in inside the portal before it closes.
You’re welcome
Meanwhile, back on the Falcon Flyer,
what the hell happ-oh, Hazama came here. Eh, don’t worry. Ken will kick his ass.

May 18, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT

Meanwhile, in the Haven, or Outer Haven, or Sam’s pimp submarine, or Cloaking-lover underwater vehicle OR WHATEVER. I’m really tired of writing this “Meanwhile ,in X”. I QUIT DAMN IT..

But Bob, you have been saying these phrases since the Cheston and Foster comedy reels started! Nobody can replace you!
YEAH MAN, NOW I HAVE TO SAY THE SAME THING FOR SPARK AND BASICALLY EVERYONE ELSE! THAT WAS NOT IN MY CONTRACT.

(paper slamming sounds, door closing, footsteps in the distance)

Alright..I will have to replace him…(water drinking sounds, “cough” “cough”)…

Meanwhile…In Haven…Our hero, the Captain Spark, just spent hours inside this unknown and cold facility just in time to be rejected: The Prophets, a group of mind-connected soldiers who seek peace and fairness and remind me why Superman sucks, presented their arguments of why they do not want our hero help inside their sacremental place…Little they know that the Elite Enhaced Soldier, an advanced artificial intelligence bot, was just about to take the control of the Fog Supressors back. The sudden change of networks caused a mayor malfunction in Spark’ teleport device…However, before stop working, the machine managed to send two individuals…
Lately this thread had a lot tragedy…sad moments…rampages…killing…But remember this phrase? Comedy = Tragedy + Time?
Tragedy + Time =

AND SO, A ANTHROPOMORPHIC IRISH WOLFHOUND AND A HYPERKINETIC RABBITY THING APPEAR IN HAVEN….In the Prophets’ private room.
Prophets’ private room….
Private Room…
Sam’s Journal, Saturday 22 Julai 3087
Sam, this is a different Earth. Remember?
Sam’s Journal Saturday 18 May 2013
We finally arrived to Spark’s location. Now I see why everyone was making such a fuzz about it: place has a charming ‘10s atmosphere, with a touch of sci-fi smell, everything clean as a baby’s bottom and a bit cold though. I think we just found the Nautilus…Or maybe I really love Jules Verne books…
Our presence provoked the anger of the local habitants, four men dressed in funny suits that remind me of that new videogame Max loves to play in Friday’s night after work while listening to Yipstep. I don’t remember It’s name, I think It was called Medal Jearsey Solid: Rave Ace episode 3…

Captain Spark: Great Greatest Protons Spread Across An Atom About To Implode!
Sam: Holy Modern Technology Gone Horribly Horribly Awry!
Max: Errr…That’s not fair you doof! Why I don’t have my own catchphrase!
Captain Spark: Easy little fella. May I ask why are you two here?
Sam: Seems like the teleporter machine just bugged or something, did you download the necessary crack files for that thing?
Captain Spark: Crack files? Do people still download illegal software? I thought that ended after the SOPA resolution 3.2.
Max: Oh Internet, you will be missed…
Sam: Not sure about how we ended up here.
Captain Spark: (he checks his wrist device) Thunder take you! The codec comunications are offline again, It must be the bot! He had enough time to analize the missing components inside the Balloon Master complex system, track the data and steal it back.
Sam: Wow! Easy there! Talk slow, I am an american!
Captain Spark: (sighs) We are stuck here until the Fog Supressors are retaken.
Max: PLOT POINT MOMENT! DRAMA!

May 18, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT

Somewhere in the large intestines.

I am nearing the final minutes of this journey. Soon I shall depart this prime ape, and be returned to the earth. Even as a husk of my former self I will realize a greater purpose to my life. I may have just been a banana, but I’m a banana that is giving back to the earth. I am part of the Circle of Life.
Ahhhh… I see light. My journey is over. May my gift bless everyone.

May 18, 2013 at 07:41PM EDT

OOC: Just gotta do this one little thing, Asura. Then we can get back to snuggles. I assure you.
Also, Kenshiro and Doomguy would have gotten hurt rather badly if they went through the portal with Marisa. Either from having a giant laser shot at them, or being hit by the blunt of Marisa.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 07:47PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 07:42PM EDT

OOC: They went in a bit after. Also, Falcon didn’t go through the portal. And besides, Ken is nigh immortal thanks to MasterBurner, and Doomguy doesn’t really have any adverse effects besides his health going down.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 07:47PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

Near the battle of the bots, AKA BM vs the Eggman

Cheston: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T HAVE BATHROOMS IN THIS PLACE? Hnghhh…(running around) Must…find…place…for…my…business! Oh finally, a conveniently placed bathroom.
(toilet flushing sounds)

May 18, 2013 at 07:47PM EDT

juvia notices gray being struck unconsious by the green man.

Juvia: FALNDREEE!

she immediately tries to prevent flandre being taken away from her. however the laser made by merisa prevents her from going any further. by the time they are gone. the portal closes. juvia is devastated by the sudden turn of events. she collapses onto her knees and begins to cry as gray regains consiousness.

Gray: uuuh…. my head. what was that just now juvia?……..juvia?

he sees juvia sobbing on her knees. flandre is nowhere to be found. juvia buries her head in Grays shoulder and grabs his jacket. still devastated by flandre being taken away from her. the other members of fairy tail come arrive to the scene.

Erza: JUVIA, GRAY, WHAT HAPPENED HERE?

Juvia: GRAY-SAMAAAAAAAA!!! THE MAN IN GREEN…… THE MAN IN GREEN CAME HERE AND TOOK FLANRE AWAY!!! SOBBING JUVIA TRIED TO STOP HIM BUT SHE COULDN’T, THOSE OTHER GIRS WENT AFTER HIM AND JUVIA COULDN’T DO ANYTHING. SOBBING JUVIA IS SORRY GRAY-SAMA, SHE IS SORRY EVERYONE!!!!

everyone is shocked by the news. gray puts his arms around juvia to try and comfort her. at the moment, there is nothing anyone can do but wait.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 08:05PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 08:04PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Meanwhile, in the Haven, or Outer Haven, or Sam’s pimp submarine, or Cloaking-lover underwater vehicle OR WHATEVER. I’m really tired of writing this “Meanwhile ,in X”. I QUIT DAMN IT..

But Bob, you have been saying these phrases since the Cheston and Foster comedy reels started! Nobody can replace you!
YEAH MAN, NOW I HAVE TO SAY THE SAME THING FOR SPARK AND BASICALLY EVERYONE ELSE! THAT WAS NOT IN MY CONTRACT.

(paper slamming sounds, door closing, footsteps in the distance)

Alright..I will have to replace him…(water drinking sounds, “cough” “cough”)…

Meanwhile…In Haven…Our hero, the Captain Spark, just spent hours inside this unknown and cold facility just in time to be rejected: The Prophets, a group of mind-connected soldiers who seek peace and fairness and remind me why Superman sucks, presented their arguments of why they do not want our hero help inside their sacremental place…Little they know that the Elite Enhaced Soldier, an advanced artificial intelligence bot, was just about to take the control of the Fog Supressors back. The sudden change of networks caused a mayor malfunction in Spark’ teleport device…However, before stop working, the machine managed to send two individuals…
Lately this thread had a lot tragedy…sad moments…rampages…killing…But remember this phrase? Comedy = Tragedy + Time?
Tragedy + Time =

AND SO, A ANTHROPOMORPHIC IRISH WOLFHOUND AND A HYPERKINETIC RABBITY THING APPEAR IN HAVEN….In the Prophets’ private room.
Prophets’ private room….
Private Room…
Sam’s Journal, Saturday 22 Julai 3087
Sam, this is a different Earth. Remember?
Sam’s Journal Saturday 18 May 2013
We finally arrived to Spark’s location. Now I see why everyone was making such a fuzz about it: place has a charming ‘10s atmosphere, with a touch of sci-fi smell, everything clean as a baby’s bottom and a bit cold though. I think we just found the Nautilus…Or maybe I really love Jules Verne books…
Our presence provoked the anger of the local habitants, four men dressed in funny suits that remind me of that new videogame Max loves to play in Friday’s night after work while listening to Yipstep. I don’t remember It’s name, I think It was called Medal Jearsey Solid: Rave Ace episode 3…

Captain Spark: Great Greatest Protons Spread Across An Atom About To Implode!
Sam: Holy Modern Technology Gone Horribly Horribly Awry!
Max: Errr…That’s not fair you doof! Why I don’t have my own catchphrase!
Captain Spark: Easy little fella. May I ask why are you two here?
Sam: Seems like the teleporter machine just bugged or something, did you download the necessary crack files for that thing?
Captain Spark: Crack files? Do people still download illegal software? I thought that ended after the SOPA resolution 3.2.
Max: Oh Internet, you will be missed…
Sam: Not sure about how we ended up here.
Captain Spark: (he checks his wrist device) Thunder take you! The codec comunications are offline again, It must be the bot! He had enough time to analize the missing components inside the Balloon Master complex system, track the data and steal it back.
Sam: Wow! Easy there! Talk slow, I am an american!
Captain Spark: (sighs) We are stuck here until the Fog Supressors are retaken.
Max: PLOT POINT MOMENT! DRAMA!

OOC:
This is the best post ever.

May 18, 2013 at 08:15PM EDT

OOC:
mfw people find your unfindable base then teleport into your un-teleportinable base and forget about your central character being stuck in combat with an NPC

@Captain Spark, Sam and Max,
BIC:
Heaven is incredibly complex in its design to a point where it is on par with that of Aperture Laboratories and its flexible re-arrangement of its testing chambers and tubes, within a few moments the noise caused by their arrival is picked up by the security system
Truth: You have breached the agreement by these two arriving
Pity: Like previously stated we advise you find another place of work
Tolerance: This place is of no use to the outsider
Truth: Goodbye
Regret: And please
Regret: Brace yourselves
A trapdoor underneath Spark and his two detectives slide open, they both fall into the darkness, at first it was terrifying for them, nothing but blackness and odd mechanical sounds then FLOMP, they get sucked into a tube that just about fits them in single file, they travel through this thing for a few more minutes at high speed before slowing down, eventually it does actually stop, the tube opens and the trio fall into a small metal cylinder, inside it is completely pitch black and quite cramped, a few sounds of metal clanging along with the chamber shaking and bashing about send some nerve inducing chills through the group, then, CLUNG, the sounds stop and so does the movement.

They sit there for about 15 minutes wondering just what the hell they are inside of, then funnily enough at that moment a electrical buzzing sound can be heard coming from outside, it starts getting louder and louder before becoming unbearable, forcing the trio to cover there ears

After about a minute of this the buzzing stops….then the loudest bang can be heard coming from outside along with the metal cylinder accelerating at monstrous speeds, the sudden gain of velocity send them flying into the back wall rendering them all unconscious

A few hours later they awake on a grass field, the cylinder is nearby with a parachute attached…..little did they know that they were infact loaded into a sequentially charged railgun which had the power of 5 normal guns then fired into the atmosphere, they remained there before orbital deterioration dragged them back down to earth……..

@Flandre,
Meanwhile at the Think Tank in Heaven
Lloyd: Ive had a status report on the Leader Program
Sam: Yes?
Lloyd: They are extracting the traits required for his mentality
Sam: Good then we need to pla-
Sam can feel Flandre’s genuine distress even over that distance
Lloyd: Sorry Samuel? we must?
Sundowner: Sam?

Sam: My daughter, Flandre!
Sundowner: What is going on Sam? we have lost her there is no way you can know her vitals
Sam: She needs help, im not going to just sit here!
He tries to climb out of his wheelchair, putting most of his might into lurching himself forward
Sundowner: You are in no position to fight nor are we able to visit the surface
Sam: Sundowner help me!
Sundowner: No, you have plenty of other resources to expend on her, you are unable to help with your aged self
Sam: Sundowner!
He climbs to his feet finally and stumbles over to the control orb
Sam: I said I would protect her
Sundowner: And we shall, however you are being rash

May 18, 2013 at 08:17PM EDT

@Everyone in the thread,

The following dialogue can be heard by everyone in the thread, no matter where they are… even if they are on other planets.

The portal spits everyone out in the middle of nowhere in a desert on Mobius. The place is completely free of anything. No cacti, no hunters, no helicopters, no anything… just silence. The harsh sun beats down on the golden desert sands, and not a single wind blows.
Hazama spots the new adversaries
Hazama: HEELLOOO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
He has Flandre held under his arm. She is kicking him and hitting him, trying to get away. He won’t budge.
Hazama: Looks like you’re all in time to see the big unveiling! Flandre’s TRUE power!

No no no no no NO NO NO NO!
The vampire helplessly struggles against Hazama.
Hazama: Don’t try to struggle, dear. You’ll be able to show them all your true ability! Show them all! This world is nothing but lies lies lies lies lies LIES!
Hazama laughs loudly, and opens his eyes. They’re yellow and piercing eyes, like a snakes’.
Hazama: Do you KNOW how long I’ve planned this?! The starting of this war! The omnipotent crows awakening! The demon medic, and his combatants, the equines! The awakening of Reimu’s white form! The destruction of the alternate earth! The Balloon Master’s arrival on this planet! Your transformation into the Black Beast, and the shattering of your mind! I have planned everything that has happened, and made it all come true!

No! You’re LYING!
Flandre continues to struggle against Hazama, but not doing anything to phase him
Hazama: AHAHAHAHA! You’re all so pathetic! Just listen to yourselves!
With that, Hazama turns into a green and black cloud of mist, forming a massive ball around Flandre. It then begins to lift her up high in the air, beginning the process. The ball of mist begins to speak from around Flandre in Hazama’s voice.
Hazama: Oh, and if any of you think about attacking the mist surrounding the poor girl, you won’t be hitting me! You’ll just end up killing her!
He begins to laugh maniacally.

Flandre begins to yell and scream in terror, and desperation as the painful process begins

OOC: Please anyone don’t ruin this. This is a crucial plot point for the two.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 09:05PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 08:38PM EDT

OOC:
@Sam
>Getting tired of wars
>TRYING, at last TRYING to give someone a hand and stop posting evil dictator actions such as killing, coming up with a new comedy duo with thousands of opportunities inside Haven, with amazing amount of chances to pull out MGS references and catchphrases.
>Fuck you Spark, I can handle dis

I will be honest, this is something I wanted to say for a looooong time…
Lately, everytime I see your posts, I just want to punch your face groin. Seriously, since the AI stuff thing I only see a crowd with middle finger extended towards my face.
And I must say…
I totally expected you to get rid of Spark and co., that was predictable.
Bravo!
Oh look, my slow clap processor made it here…
“You just rejected the help of a futuristic hero and sent him to the fangs of the wolf, lost in a land he barely knows.”
Clap clap clap

May 18, 2013 at 08:49PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC:
@Sam
>Getting tired of wars
>TRYING, at last TRYING to give someone a hand and stop posting evil dictator actions such as killing, coming up with a new comedy duo with thousands of opportunities inside Haven, with amazing amount of chances to pull out MGS references and catchphrases.
>Fuck you Spark, I can handle dis

I will be honest, this is something I wanted to say for a looooong time…
Lately, everytime I see your posts, I just want to punch your face groin. Seriously, since the AI stuff thing I only see a crowd with middle finger extended towards my face.
And I must say…
I totally expected you to get rid of Spark and co., that was predictable.
Bravo!
Oh look, my slow clap processor made it here…
“You just rejected the help of a futuristic hero and sent him to the fangs of the wolf, lost in a land he barely knows.”
Clap clap clap

May 18, 2013 at 08:54PM EDT

OOC: Just a warning, I’m making a slightly large post. It’ll involve small rifts in space/time, people fighting like men, ladies, and ladies who dress like men, and a newcomer because my party doesn’t have any technology except for Crona’s codec.

May 18, 2013 at 08:56PM EDT

@Sam
And if you are not saying “fuck you Spark”, you literally ignore me to death…
Clap clap clap
I don’t hate you BTW, you do a great job when developing characters and giving some intense atmosphere stuff. You still do, but lately?

(Batman as Captain Spark, Yello wacky man as Jehuty, Harley Quinn as Flandre)
Spark: Hey Jehuty, so Spark arrives to Outer Haven and-
Jehuty: NOPE!
Flandre: (spreads feels around the thread with a sad post)

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT

OOC

@crona. plz dont do that. no reality altering in any way is allowed anymore to prevent confusion and rage.

@spark,
dont worry about sams bullcrap, they will get their justice in the end, fairy tail style. please calm down and just focus on the green man. your with fairy tail, falcon and co, and reimu and her friend. we can work together to bring down all the baddies.

May 18, 2013 at 09:03PM EDT

OOC:
Before I continue the transformation, I would like people to react. Oh, and that dialogue can be heard by anyone participating in the thread, no matter where they are. So Fairy Tail and Falcon can hear it. Well, almost anyone. Those who are in a different dimension can’t hear it, i.e., Yukari and possibly the Crow.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 09:20PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT

OOC:

Spark: I’m just trying to bring comedy back in this thread. So Sam & Max-
Yes Asura, that should work…“After watching the remains of a mindslaved citizen who is now a bodyless brain about to be melted, Spark finally sees the truth behind Outer Haven guys, they are as evil as the BM, so he teleports his friends away and they somehow end with the fairy tail group.”
That should be interesting huh?

GUYS, 2 BUCKS JEHUTY IGNORES EVERYTHING I SAID AND JUST POSTS HIS REACTION TO FLANDRE’ KIDNAPPING

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 09:14PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:13PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

@Sam
And if you are not saying “fuck you Spark”, you literally ignore me to death…
Clap clap clap
I don’t hate you BTW, you do a great job when developing characters and giving some intense atmosphere stuff. You still do, but lately?

(Batman as Captain Spark, Yello wacky man as Jehuty, Harley Quinn as Flandre)
Spark: Hey Jehuty, so Spark arrives to Outer Haven and-
Flandre: (spreads feels around the thread with a sad post)

OOC: We’ve already been over the “People getting into Haven” subject, infact so has Asura. Falcon attempted it only a few pages ago and was politely OOC refused in which he agreed and moved on. Spark was removed from Haven as its only fair if other people are denied that chance.

The reason it is unreachable is because it is the FOURTH base ive had now because all my previous ones have been raided and destroyed.

1st Base ZR Korvid, my reaction to it being raided/ destroyed: “Im okay with this, fast paced battle, easy to handle”

2nd base HQ, My reaction to it being raided: “Wow its been invaded a lot, seems like my troops are as strong as paper mache….raided again, getting sorta tired of this”

I spend a ton of time moving the company and bringing in Outer Haven just for the sake of escaping conflict

3rd base Outer Haven, my reaction to it being raided: " hmm people managing to find a stealthed sub, oh its been raided again, people getting blitzed again, rays are being chewed like toys….its sank"

I then put it on hiatus and have it returned as Heaven, a unfindable Rapture-like city

4th base Heaven, my reaction to it being found: “Huh Falcon has found it, better tell him nicely that I want this one to last, ah he is cool with it, oh Spark happened, oh 3 people are inside now, better remove them, oh im being slandered by Spark…”

GUYS, 2 BUCKS JEHUTY IGNORES EVERYTHING I SAID AND JUST POSTS HIS REACTION TO FLANDRE’ KIDNAPPING

Seriously? your actually trying to instigate one of

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 09:20PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:13PM EDT

(fixed)
@hazama

Juvia: FLANDRE!! YOU MONSTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?

Natsu: what the hell is going on here? what are you planning?

Erza: release her at once you scoundrel. you wont take her away from us.

the others ready themselves to fight.

OOC: sam and spark.
stop this feud right now please. you both make good points. but sam has more reason to be upset. he had been a punching bag for a long time right now. why do you think i made asura leave after he fought the metal gears. now he actually poses as an actual threat. leave him be for the time being. the time will come when he reveals themselves and we bring him down. dont worry spark, there will always be time for the comedy duo to return. after this event with hazama. go all out with the lulz. just stop getting upset and just move on. we dont want any more complications.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 09:31PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:15PM EDT

OOC: I will stop posting my opinions. Thank you. Now if you excuse me, I got a hero, a dog and a rabbit to pose in Gmod, ready to meet a group of “fairy guys”.

May 18, 2013 at 09:23PM EDT

@Fairy Tail crew, and Falcon,

Hazama: Oh what’s that Juvia? I can’t hear you over all of Flandre’s perfect screams!
Juvia can hear Flandre scream in pain and agony in the background
Hazama: I’ll tell ya what! Since you all found her for me, all of you get a front row seat to hear her scream!
A black and green portal opens near the Fairy Tail crew, and Falcon. A massive green and black clawed hand bursts from the portal, and grabs all of them, dragging them through. They are spit out to where they can see what is going on.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:25PM EDT

OOC: Just a reminder that anyone can be apart of this event, just teleport yourselves here and justify it as the Crows wish.

Current attendee’s
Crow
Kenshiro
Doomguy
Reimu
Flandre
Hazama
Falcon
The Fairy Tail crew

@Flandre,
This event it so great and interesting that it has caught the eye of a particular entity….

The God Crow himself in his feathery form rests his scrawny claws atop a materialized rock, he seemingly appeared from nowhere, his existence only noticed by people catching him out of the corner of there eyes, he stays still, watching the unfolding events. Every now and then he will peck away at his wings, cleaning them, and scratch the stone he is stood atop.

People who are aware of him feel very adverse to approaching with fear that they will atomized on the spot

He says nothing

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 09:47PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT

the events going on with hazama attract more than crow.

OOC: asura shall return, cause some mischief with the others and crow. then disappear for a while as well.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 09:56PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Fairy Tail crew, and Falcon,

Hazama: Oh what’s that Juvia? I can’t hear you over all of Flandre’s perfect screams!
Juvia can hear Flandre scream in pain and agony in the background
Hazama: I’ll tell ya what! Since you all found her for me, all of you get a front row seat to hear her scream!
A black and green portal opens near the Fairy Tail crew, and Falcon. A massive green and black clawed hand bursts from the portal, and grabs all of them, dragging them through. They are spit out to where they can see what is going on.

OOC:
@Asura,
The Fairy Tail crew is already there.

May 18, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT

Falcon discreetly takes out some keys, and presses a button to summon the Falcon Flyer
Now then. I’m pretty sure this motherfucker’s gonna get what’s coming to him eventually.

May 18, 2013 at 10:03PM EDT

OOC: Da old gods are in da house!

BIC:
The Winds can hear Hazama’a mocking words
Sam: I will kill you, you fool! you will be the last person to hurt Flandre, I will make your death slow and intense, the most horrific fate, so bad you won’t even be bale to comprehend it!
The Syphon eventually cuts off the link between Hazama and Heaven
For the first time Sam is visibly angered, his emotion suppressing nanomachines unable to handle his feelings
Sam: Sundowner, there has to be some way of finding them! of getting to them!
Mistral: I am unable to locate them anywhere, no traces of them to be found
Sundowner: We have to just sit and wait
Sam: No!, enough sitting and waiting!
The rantish argument between the Winds continues on long and hard, Sam keeps pressing possibilities for action whilst Sundowner states that they are not in a position to act….

May 18, 2013 at 10:14PM EDT

Meanwhile, after landing in a desert. Our heroes and lost…

Captain Spark: Mother of all the justice and good-doers fighting for a fair cause, they just kicked us! Like a old grandma kicking the living daylights of a cat out of her house! I thought I convinced them.
Max: I thought we were going to stay in that creppy place with those monks!
Sam: Prophets Max, those were prophets.
Max: Is there any difference?
Sam: Well, now that mention it…Both of them wear hoods that look like dresses and provide people with an unfair amount of words only to say a single sentence.
Captain Spark: To the sewers or the nearest object big enough to hide us! So it seems this world is nothing but a battle against villians, fighting which one is the worst. Hurm..But I once talked to Samuel, he had a different attitude towards my transmision. The turn of events around the Earth might have changed him.
Sam: Mindslaved maybe?

Max: Sam! My feet feel funny!
Sam: You crack me up little buddy. Hurm..The earth appears to be wet as if a downpour just hit the place.
Max: But the sky Sam! It’s clean! But I can think of a reason of why everyhting is so wet.
Sam:
Max: No no no, not making a “Jarate-related” joke! The thing that just happened It’s a internet term cybernauts use to describe a lenghty online discussion about both trivial and controversial topics. Repeat after me, “Popstorm”
Sam: Popstorm?
Max: Popstorm!

Sundowner: Hey Max! Don’t you think there is SOMETHING you want to say to A CERTAIN USER out there? Hmmm?
Max: Woah! Creppy face cyborg guy out of nowhere! I keep forgetting of how weird this place is. Oh and WHY ARE YOU TALKING WITH CAPS AND BOLD?
Sundowner: (whispering) Read the sign…

Max: Oh! Ahem…“Sam I am sorry If I acted like a douche, didn’t mean to be one. Too much people teleporting their way to Outer Haven, I guess the next time I will just knock the door and ask to come in. Hope you are not upset with my posts and hope we are still the good pals of “Be your Avatar”. I am controlling these group of guys and I will leave the BM forces idling, still killing things around. So sorry everyone, sometimes I tend to be a overdramatic whore."
Sundowner: Great work Max! Now if you excuse I must go!
Max: But Mister Creppy Face! This thread needs you!
Sundowner: Wish I could please my inner child by talking to you Max but I am technically non-canon, the original me has a different character design now…Bye!

Sundowner flies away to the non-canon dimension.

May 18, 2013 at 10:20PM EDT

Reimu and Marisa land nearby

“What the hell!?”

Don’t touch him Marisa. There seems to be a rope between them. It will just transfer over to Flandre.

“Damnit! When does it look like it will wear off?”

Hm… can’t say.

Reimu notices the Crow

May 18, 2013 at 10:33PM EDT

OOC: Well I accept your apology, sorry if you felt shunned, I was just agitated by the war becoming a 1up battle when I was just setting background atmosphere…. Anyway I know you like those kinda faces, so as a peace offering I present to you Ivan Raidenovitch Raikov…

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 10:36PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 10:35PM EDT

fairy tail crew are warped into the desert. they notice fladre in the sky enshrouded by a fog.

Juvia: FLANDRE!!!

Lucy: DONT WORRY, WE’LL FREE YOU FROM THIS CREEP, DONT YOU WORRY. she pulls out one of her golden keys

Natsu: YOUR GOING DOWN PUNK. WERE COMIN FOR YAH LITTLE GIRL. READY HAPPY?

Happy: AYE NATSU.

Gajeel: GEEHEE! im gonna kick your ass so hard you pansy. lets get em Pantherlilly.

Pantherlilly: right gajeel.
pantherlilly transform into his alternate form to combat hazama.

erza activates her requip magic. she requips into Heavenly armour. this armour allows her to fly as well, and also to summon swarms of swords and blades to attack her foes.

gray is still holding on to juvia, trying to comfort her.

wendy is trembling. flandres cries of pain and agony ripple through her like something fierce. she can barely stand. carla is by her side.

Carla: wendy whats wrong?

Wendy: her pain….. i can sense her pain…. its horrible. i can sense what she is going through. we need to save her carla.

ooc: last post for night guys. getting late for me. c yah.

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 10:55PM EDT
May 18, 2013 at 10:44PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!