Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,754 total conversations in 8,662 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

Double Spark wrote:

Anyways, after hours of fighting against Hazama and the forces of the Balloon Master, Sam’s old body just can’t take it anymore. He isn’t a young skilled cyborg samurai controlling the biggest resistance group anymore, he is just the head of a decaying organization waiting for his dead. Finally, he passes out, in the arms of his friends and comrades..He wakes up in hell, where the Devil himself has been waiting for him:

Devil: Sam, here you are finally! Alright…Gentlemen?

Evil ghosts start to play a catchy song, as the Devil dances around Sam.
Sam: Oh crap, singing….Mind if I ignore you?
Devil: Ignoring is evil!
So feels spreading!
We’ll find ways to simulate Flandre’s posts.
What a sorry fella! Truly you want tears for your umbrellaaa!
Here at level one in Cyborg Heeeell!
Sam is kicked out of hell, he appears in a post-apocaliptic version of Outer Haven.
Devil: Science is wrong!
So experimenting!
So is the illegal use of nano-machines!
Let’s let Lady Luck decide..
what kind of torture’s justified!
I’m pit force here in Cyborg Heeeeell!
Both of them appear again in Hell.

Devil: Oh! Deep-fried Cyborg!
Sam: JUST TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYY….
Devil: Just remember that innocent hot-chick’s brain!
Sam: There must be cyborgs worse than I…
Devil: We checked around, they really aren’t!
Sam: Then please let me explain, my crimes were merely boyish pranks..

Devil: You tried to control a underaged girl’s mind!
Sam: HEY! She was a vampire! Blame the Balloon Master!
Devil: Please stop sinning while I am singing!
The Devil kicks Sam’s buttcheeks, sending the cyborg to the lava pool. He keeps singing.
Devil: Dark Stuff! Unlimited troops!
You don’t need those things to survive!

Bloodpool: Hey Sammy, time to make some noise! With the last big-hit by the Anti S boys!
Record scratching sounds.
Sam is taken out of the lava by Bloodpool.
Bloodpool: That’s whatcha, watcha, watcha, WHAT-CHA get on level five!

Meanwhile, descending to hell.
Natsuru: I don’t feel well..
Zarathh: It’s up to us to rescue him!
Natsuru: Maybe he likes living in hell.
Zarathh: It’s us who tempted him to sin!
Natsuru: Maybe he is back in Outer Haven?
Zarathh: C’mon Natsu! Don’t be scared! I’m sure at least one of us will be spared. So just sit back and enjoy the ride!
Natsuru: MY ASS HAS BLISTERS FROM THE SLIDE!

Back to the Cyborg Hell.
Devil: Unfair time-travelling!
Digital fighting!
Undetectable stuff and Dirty Mistral Magazines!
You’ll pay for every crime!
With not a single damn smile!

You’ll suffer ’till the end of time!

Enduring tortures, most of which rhyme!

RUN FOREVER HERE IN CYBORG HEEEEEELL!

OOC:

I just have to share this.

May 19, 2013 at 04:26PM EDT

@spark

OOC:
sir, you have just won all of my internets. i applaud you for that amazing post.

where would this thread be without you?

May 19, 2013 at 05:27PM EDT

The demons appear to be converging near a tall purple monolith, with a screen surrounding it’s center, a little spot woth red mechanical eyes and four mechanical legs.
What are these creatures. Question mark.
The demons start damaging the machine’s hull, although not doing much.
These creatures seem to be wanting do destroy me. No matter. Take this. Exclamation point.
The machine lifts up it’s legs
3…
2…
1…
FIRE.

The legs slam down,sending pieces of the ground up, and sending most of the Demons flying away.
Targets neutralized.
The machine continues wandering around the wasteland.
OOC: If you can recognize who my new character is, good for you.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 05:47PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 05:46PM EDT

OOC:
FINALLY! I AM BACK! I will be taking my sweet time to post. I want to make this fight good. We wouldn’t want to rush a battle like this, would we now? That’s what I thought. So please be patient.

@Spark,
That was one of the best posts in this thread. Period.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 06:09PM EDT

Sir Crona Statscowski Esquire wrote:

OOC: I seriously have no idea what’s going on…

OOC:

THE RIDE NEVER ENDSHERE IN CYBORG HEEEEEEEEELL!

May 19, 2013 at 07:16PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC:

THE RIDE NEVER ENDSHERE IN CYBORG HEEEEEEEEELL!

OOC: 2spooky4me
and I just want to get back to the plot now.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT

OOC: im waiting for flandres post so i can continue. it might be crutial so i suggest not doing anything till she post. then post responses.

May 19, 2013 at 07:28PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Marisa Smirks at Sam and his sudden inclination to stand. All she would have to do is kick him in the shins and he’s likely snap his spine upon hitting the ground

“I guess I was wrong. If I sent you to your judgement you would land a date with the court lady. The instant you started suppressing Free Will you became a villain in my book.”

One of the Metalic Orbs shoots a laser at Sundowner, hitting him in an area that would usually be vital and knocking him flat

“You don’t know her nature because she hasn’t tried to kill you yet. If you really do have a relationship with her… well, I can’t kill you then, otherwise she will kill me.”

She snaps, and suddenly all the Hakkuro’s turn to Flandre.

“I exterminate dangerous Yokai for a living. She knows Boundary Perception now. She can destroy stuff such as ‘life’ ‘willpower’ ‘society’ ‘knowledge’ ‘everything’ and even ‘delicious food’. You don’t let us get her into a stable state I Master Spark her right now.”

Ooc: Gonna go see Star Trek. Be back later.

OOC:
@Spark,
You get the Big Boss himself saluting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Marisa,
Sam: I never suppressed free will I gave it, to those who didn’t have it yet desired such a thing, I gave them the skills and brevity needed to face the harsh world, where would people be without the enhancing nanomachines? they would be dying like in minutes because they lacked the will to carry on, to face the enemy and engage them in combat like the true soldiers they have always wanted to be. The world is a cruel place, I gave them the courage to live in it….
Sundowner is struck in the heart, he is forced to the ground on his back, its took a big toll on his survivability odds
Sundowner: AGH! cough how can you possibly cough do this?
Sam: Sundowner, get back up.
Sundowner: I can’t!
He tries to struggle onto his feet but just ends up coughing up some blood
Sam: You will regret hurting that man. I can assure you.
Sundowner: Just cough…..leave it Sam, we must cough return*….

EDIT:
Sundowner falls unconscious he doesn’t have much time left meaning that Sam now approaches Juvia
Sam: Give back my child now, I will be taking her home
He holds out his arms, ignoring the chaos around him he focuses solely on Flandre ad Juvia alone

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 07:40PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT

OOC:
LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!

After Doomguy cut off Hazama’s arm, the green life-draining field of the BlazBlue did not dissipate. It falls to the ground, and twitches a little bit. Red blood begins to spray out of his new wound, but it the spray of blood slowly becomes a foul mixture of green and black coloring. Hazama stands there laughing out loud at the fact that his arm was just cut off. He doesn’t seem to be in any pain at all.
Hazama: AHAHAHA! They just cut off MY arm! It feels TERRIBLE!
Hazama laughs some more.
Hazama: Oh wait, no it doesn’t.
Suddenly, a new arm bursts forth from Hazama’s wound. It’s very abnormal looking. It’s long and black, with green cracks running down it. The fingers on that hand have turned into large sharpened claws.
Hazama: If you could just see the looks on your faces, you would all be laughing too!
It suddenly extends over to Marisa and grabs her by the waist, lifting her up into the air in a taunting manner. He turns her head towards her.
Hazama: You just don’t understand, do you!? Before your little pet bitch broke our life link, I didn’t have enough time to stabilize her mind myself. The process of awakening her power is irreversible, as it has already been completed by yours truly.
Hazama smiles a trollish grin at Marisa.
Hazama: Now, let the fun begin!
He hurls Marisa back at Gray of the Fairy Tail crew

Meanwhile Flandre is still unconscious in Juvia’s arms, power still radiating off of her.

OOC: That dialogue took longer than it should have. T_T
NOTE TO ANYONE WHO GETS CLOSE TO HAZAMA: You will begin having your life sapped when you’re about… 10 feet away from him.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 07:40PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT

ooc: shotty first reaction.

ill post fairy tails attack and response to hazama first, then you guys get a crack at him after.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 07:38PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 07:37PM EDT

The machine happens upon the group, and their battle. For those who notice him, he looks like this:

TARGETS NOT IN INTERNAL DATABASE. RECOGNIZED AS THREAT.
The machine pulls up it’s legs once again, as it begins his attack.
ACTIVATING MAIN ENGINES.
5….
4….

OOC: Some music to set the mood.

May 19, 2013 at 07:41PM EDT

OOC: Wait, so if the Balloon Master is in Outer Heaven, does that mean that Crona and Vivi really are just wandering aimlessly since they can’t reach their quarry?

May 19, 2013 at 07:44PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

ooc: shotty first reaction.

ill post fairy tails attack and response to hazama first, then you guys get a crack at him after.

OOC: I was out all day, and I only got around 5 hours of sleep. I just wanted to focus on dialogue that first post, really. I’ll turn it up a notch though.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 07:48PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 07:47PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC:
LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!

After Doomguy cut off Hazama’s arm, the green life-draining field of the BlazBlue did not dissipate. It falls to the ground, and twitches a little bit. Red blood begins to spray out of his new wound, but it the spray of blood slowly becomes a foul mixture of green and black coloring. Hazama stands there laughing out loud at the fact that his arm was just cut off. He doesn’t seem to be in any pain at all.
Hazama: AHAHAHA! They just cut off MY arm! It feels TERRIBLE!
Hazama laughs some more.
Hazama: Oh wait, no it doesn’t.
Suddenly, a new arm bursts forth from Hazama’s wound. It’s very abnormal looking. It’s long and black, with green cracks running down it. The fingers on that hand have turned into large sharpened claws.
Hazama: If you could just see the looks on your faces, you would all be laughing too!
It suddenly extends over to Marisa and grabs her by the waist, lifting her up into the air in a taunting manner. He turns her head towards her.
Hazama: You just don’t understand, do you!? Before your little pet bitch broke our life link, I didn’t have enough time to stabilize her mind myself. The process of awakening her power is irreversible, as it has already been completed by yours truly.
Hazama smiles a trollish grin at Marisa.
Hazama: Now, let the fun begin!
He hurls Marisa back at Gray of the Fairy Tail crew

Meanwhile Flandre is still unconscious in Juvia’s arms, power still radiating off of her.

OOC: That dialogue took longer than it should have. T_T
NOTE TO ANYONE WHO GETS CLOSE TO HAZAMA: You will begin having your life sapped when you’re about… 10 feet away from him.

pantherlilly is quick to marisas aid as he quickly rushes towards her. he jumps in the air and catches her, then lands next to gray, juvia and wendy.

Pantherlilly: i got you now. dont worry juvia. we’ll end all of this and bring the girl back to normal.

gajeel gives a thumbs up to pantherlilly

Gajeel: geehee! nice catch there pal. now, without further ado. LETS KICK THIS GUYS ASS RIGHT NOW!!!!

lucy pulls out a golden gate key.
Lucy: GATE OF THE GOLDEN LION. LEO!
Leo is one of the 12 zodiac celesial spirits and also their leader.

Leo: hello lucy. your looking as beautiful as ever. what can i do for you?

Lucy: see that green man with the freaky arm. get him.

Leo: as you wish my love.

Lucy: please stop that. now isn’t the time

OOC: im ready to fight. just let me know when to start.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 08:21PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 07:59PM EDT

Marisa had dropped the Deep Ecological Bomb, and it starts bouncing around the battlefield like a Bouncy Ball…

“Crap!”

GAH!

Reimu flys upwards very fast

Yukari puts on Sunglasses

Natsuru Springfeild averts her eyes

Meiling wakes up with a headache

And Patchouli and other SDM members remain being disturbingly absent

The Bomb starts to glow brightly bounceing next to the Robot that Falcon pulled out of the Deus Ex Machina closet…

It destroys everyone in the 7 Mile Radius, effectively ending the game.

As it turns out, Marisa bluffed. It had a blast radius of 50 feet, and though obliterating the Robot in the explosion and knocking everyone flat

“Haha… yeaaaaaaaaaah, I lied about the 7 Mile Radius part. I don’t even use the American Measurement System.”

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 08:16PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 08:06PM EDT

OOC: Not my robot. also, I want to play with it more.
BIC:
The robot emerges from the blast relatively unharmed, although with a few parts of his hull damaged.
DAMAGE CALCULATEDBIG THREAT. RETREATING FOR THE MOMENT.
The robot slides away, leaving everyone there.
OOC: HAPPY NOW?
I’m gonna make my own fight. With blackjack, and hookers.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 08:18PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 08:11PM EDT

OOC: This is supposed to be a fight with Hazama, not your damned robot. Seriously. I went through all of this to bring everyone together to this point… and you just pull a giant robot stunt. No. Just. Fucking. No. I won’t accept this.

EDIT: Yes. I am happy now.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 08:18PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 08:12PM EDT

ooc: agreed man. wait till after hazama is dealt with. the robot and the doom demons really have no purpose here at the moment. besides, after hazama, asura shal reappear and settle the score with crow.

May 19, 2013 at 08:19PM EDT

Sam is also sent to the ground rendering him unconscious, Monsoons brain falls to the ground beside him, there lives are sort of at the whim of the people around them now

The Crow looks on, disapointed by Sam yet fascinated by Marisa’s bomb attack, he takes a small amount of pity on the Winds/Patriots however and drags them all to the base of his rock, safekeeping them for further use, Sam, Monsoon, Sundowner and Mistral are now slouched up against upon the rock which The Crow is stood upon, he continues to watch the fight

May 19, 2013 at 08:22PM EDT

Falcon decides to land the Falcon Flyer in another wasteland part, with a ton of cracks in the ground.
This is TOTALLY not dangerous at all.
Suddenly, the Giant Robot appears.
See what I mean? That’s Dr. Letz Shake. Equipped with an earthquake maker. I think we should leave.
The Falcon Flyer lifts off, Just as Dr. Letz Shake Reaches the area
TARGETS LOST. RETURNING TO WANDERING MODE.

May 19, 2013 at 08:25PM EDT

OOC: Falcon, you are the one who deserves a whole song. JUST FOR YOU

Devil: We’re no strangers yoou foooool!
You know the rules, you just don’t give a DAAAAMN!
New NPCs is what you are thinking of
’Cause this thread always needs another new guy!
You just wanna tell people how you feeling
Gotta make us understand

YOU NEVER GONNA GIVE TWO SHITS!
Never gonna remember the ruuules!
Never gonna stop time around and steamroll things!
Never gonna bloody die!
Never gonna say goodbye!
Never gonna stop “pulling out” and screwing you

May 19, 2013 at 08:26PM EDT

Laika wrote:

Sam is also sent to the ground rendering him unconscious, Monsoons brain falls to the ground beside him, there lives are sort of at the whim of the people around them now

The Crow looks on, disapointed by Sam yet fascinated by Marisa’s bomb attack, he takes a small amount of pity on the Winds/Patriots however and drags them all to the base of his rock, safekeeping them for further use, Sam, Monsoon, Sundowner and Mistral are now slouched up against upon the rock which The Crow is stood upon, he continues to watch the fight

gray notices the bodies being draged towards crow.

Gray: what was that just now. he looks at crow Wait a minute, are you that god crow? the one responsible for bringing all this chaos to this world? what do you think you are doing with those people?

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 08:32PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 08:31PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Falcon, you are the one who deserves a whole song. JUST FOR YOU

Devil: We’re no strangers yoou foooool!
You know the rules, you just don’t give a DAAAAMN!
New NPCs is what you are thinking of
’Cause this thread always needs another new guy!
You just wanna tell people how you feeling
Gotta make us understand

YOU NEVER GONNA GIVE TWO SHITS!
Never gonna remember the ruuules!
Never gonna stop time around and steamroll things!
Never gonna bloody die!
Never gonna say goodbye!
Never gonna stop “pulling out” and screwing you

OOC: I take mild insult to that. Also, I’m phasing him out for a while, until the main conflicts are done.
BIC:
Big fight sense tingling!
Falcon flies the Falcon Flyer towards the group, but lands a few miles away.
Why did you do that?
Preparing for a big damn heroes moment, if need be.

May 19, 2013 at 08:33PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

gray notices the bodies being draged towards crow.

Gray: what was that just now. he looks at crow Wait a minute, are you that god crow? the one responsible for bringing all this chaos to this world? what do you think you are doing with those people?

The Crow is keeping his words reserved for when they are truly needed and worthy of these mortals ears. As a response to Gray it lets out a pretty loud kaw warning him against any interference

May 19, 2013 at 08:47PM EDT

OOC: Now where were we… Ah, yes. Oh, and I’m just going to be referring to Hazama as Terumi from now on.

BIC:

@Marisa,
Terumi jumps up from the explosion, looking at all the downed people, then looking at Marisa.
Terumi: Nice friendly fire, cross-eyed bitch!
He bursts out laughing.

@Leo,
Terumi then turns his attention towards the Fairy Tail crew, Leo specifically.
Terumi: Looks like the little cry-baby Lucy can’t fight big bad Terumi on her own, so she has to make her boyfriend do it for her.
Terumi shoots Ouroboros out of a portal at Leo, striking him in the neck, and pulling himself towards Leo. The BlazBlue’s effects begin to take place, draining the life force of anyone around him and transferring it to himself. When Terumi nears Leo, he kicks him in the chest with his iron tipped boots with a tremendous force, sending Leo to the ground.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT

Contacts Fairy Tail
Alright , I’m gonna give you guys a big armor increase, and I’ll try to at least stun Hazama from here.
Casts bronze on the Fairy Tail crew, giving them a layer of bronze on top of their skin to make them more durable, and casts Shockwave on Hazama, making him dizzy for a while, if not outright stunning him
I may bring in a Titan if need be, just call me up for any assistance.

May 19, 2013 at 09:04PM EDT

Reimu returns to the ground

Gee! When you are bluffing Wink at me or something! I thought you where Serious!

“I was kinda in pain. Don’t blame me.”

She turns at Hazama

“You are the one who made me drop the Bouncy Ball Grenade!”

Reimu ceases talking and flies straight as Hazama, invoking a Spell Card

Dream Sign! Omnidirectional Dragon Slaying Circle!

Being in the Evil Sealing Circle series, and the second most powerful variation of it, it has quite an amplified effect on Hazama

ooc:

Kinda want this battle to be an excuse to waste a handful of cards. So no one-shots.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 09:42PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 09:19PM EDT

OOC: time for fight music enjoy. also zarrath, make hazama react to each of these attacks. they are attacking you one after the other.

BIC:

Lucy: LEO. ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

leo stumbles to his feet after crashing

Leo: teh, ive been through much worse than that believe me. hes pretty good i give that to him. but your gonna have to do more than that to bring us down.

Erza: thats enough. we wont stand for what you have done to everyone anymore. PREPARE TO FACE JUDGEMENT YOU BASTARD!

erza summons a halo of swords circling around herself. she then flies towards hazama at great speed

she closes in towards him.

Erza: HEAVENS WHEEL!!!

she strikes him with the halo of swords, then with both swords in her hands

shortly after she flies past hazama, Leo sends forth a powerful magic missile at him with full fury.

after, natsu readies himself

Natsu: OOOOH YEAH! FINALLY. I GOT A FIRE IN MY STOMACH THATS JUST RAGING TO GET OUT. FIIIIIIRE DRAAAAGON ROOOOOOOAAAAR!!!!
natsu unleashes a jet of fire from his mouth directly at hazama

gajeel guickly follows up with his own breath attack

Gajeel: IRON DRAGON ROOOOOAAAAARR!!!!
he shoots out a breath of tiny metal fragments that hits him at the same time as natsus fire breath

Juvia and the others are waiting, still watching what crow is planning to do with desperado.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 09:53PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 09:50PM EDT

Back at Heaven, Lloyd, who was in the Think Tank at the time The Winds were teleported out, is still quite stunned by there random disappearance, however he has taken over Mistrals role and is just about managing to uphold the Patriot System AI aswell as the SOP system, he won’t be able to keep this up though, he is doing a task meant for three people

EDIT:
The crow is keeping an eye over the Winds, it watches Juvia closely, she can feel its stare burning away at her skin, its an intense look, the weight of a gods gaze

OOC: Im taking a backseat role in this so I can catch some sleep, G’night all

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 10:04PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 09:50PM EDT

Laika wrote:

Back at Heaven, Lloyd, who was in the Think Tank at the time The Winds were teleported out, is still quite stunned by there random disappearance, however he has taken over Mistrals role and is just about managing to uphold the Patriot System AI aswell as the SOP system, he won’t be able to keep this up though, he is doing a task meant for three people

EDIT:
The crow is keeping an eye over the Winds, it watches Juvia closely, she can feel its stare burning away at her skin, its an intense look, the weight of a gods gaze

OOC: Im taking a backseat role in this so I can catch some sleep, G’night all

juvia, for some unknown reason to crow, is unaffected by his searing gaze. neither is gray or wendy. juvia descides to leave flandre in wendy and calra’s care, with pantherlilly guarding them. juvia walks up next to gray and both look back at crow with unbending willpower.

Juvia: juvia doesnt understand why you would waste your time with those monsters. they brought nothing but chaos to this world. you have seen what they did to flandre and the others, and you wish to preserve their lives? Why?

Gray: save your breath juvia. this bird brain doesnt care about what we think. he sees all of this as a game, as entertainment, and thats what really pisses me off about him. he believes that because he is some deity, he is above everyone. he watches our struggles and just laughs in amusement like a theatre in motion. you make me sick you pathetic excuse of a god. why dont you do us all a favour and just leave our planet. there is nothing for you here so just get lost.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 10:09PM EDT

Back at Haven, in the cold rooms where science is made…A certain brain keeps talking with herself..

Assassin: Sam are you there? I can keep waiting until you finally image that middle finger! Joking, just hurry up! I miss my legs! And my lips! And my fingers! And my EVERYTHING! Well except…you know…being a mindslaved trained killer designed to murder one of your partners…Don’t kill me! I just remembered something extremelly useful! At last for me…Listen, I just remembered favourite song! Can’t remember the singer for some reason…Anyways, ahem..
Each morning I get up I die a little!
Can barely stand on my feet!
Take a looooook in the mirroooor…and cry!
Lord what you’re doing to me…
I have spent all my years in believing you!
But I just can’t get no relief, LORD!
Somebody, somebody
Can anybody fiiiiiind meeee somebody to love?
And so the memories of the Mercury start to flood the silent atmosphere of Outer Haven, coming from a bodyless organ.

OOC: Last post guys, a few notes.
So sorry Flandre, quite bussy day I had today, I will post Spark reaction later.
With the Omnipotent crow around, I will pull out my own omnipotent entity too…Ladies? Gentlemen? The Devil is going canon.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 10:25PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT

@Erza,
Hazama gets hit by the halo of swords, them slicing him up. He is already hurt from Reimu’s attack. Green and black ooze begin to pour from his wounds.
Hazama: Don’t touch me! SERPENT’S BENEDICTION!

As Ezra raises her sword to slash down at him, a sharp blade comes out of his ankle. He quickly does a powerful outward crescent kick with a green and black serpent trailing after it that struck her in the stomach. This attack should have sent her flying into the air with a sufficient amount of penetration and bleeding.

@Leo,
Hazama lands back on the ground, and sees the magic missile heading straight at him. He jumps up in the air, avoiding it. While in the air, he opens an Ouroboros portal. The snake head goes straight at Leo, and clamps onto his neck again. Hazama is then reeled in towards Leo, and delivers a strong kick to his face with the sole of his shoe.

@Natsu and Gajeel,
Hazama quickly spins around like he’s Michael Jackson to face the two dragon slayers about to see that they’re about to fire their breaths off at them. Hazama puts up both of his hands, activating the barrier before the attacks hit him. The intensity of the attacks do however manage to break through the barrier when they are nearly over, damaging him some.

@Wendy,
Flandre begins to stir in her unconscious state some.

OOC: If you were wondering what Ouroboros looks like, here’s this.
Also, anyone close to Hazama is getting their life drained.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 10:53PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT

Notices how none of her God Powers seem to be working
Looks like I’ve been reduced to a mere spectator.
Lays down on the floor
I guess I’ll just lay here until everything wraps up…
(OOC: Last post from me for today, see you all tomorrow.)

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 10:31PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 10:31PM EDT

I suppose we should go help.
Falcon, Ken, and Doomguy get into the Falcon Flyer. the Falcon Flyer takes off at a fast pace.
HERE WE COME TO SAVE THE DAY!
The Falcon flyer straight up rams into Hazama.
I think we got him.
The Falcon flyer slows down to a halt, and then lands, as Hazama falls off. The Falcon Flyer takes off back into the air, so as not to be retaliated against.
I think we at least did some damage to him. I feel a slight bit tired, though.

May 19, 2013 at 10:34PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

Notices how none of her God Powers seem to be working
Looks like I’ve been reduced to a mere spectator.
Lays down on the floor
I guess I’ll just lay here until everything wraps up…
(OOC: Last post from me for today, see you all tomorrow.)

OOC:
Your powers are working. Hazama was stunned, and Reimu took advantage of it by using the spell card.

BIC:
@Falcon,

After being hit by the Flyer, Hazama flips back onto his feet. He won’t be going down that easily. He then moves out of the way to combat Fairy Tail again.

Flandre hears the engine noises of the Falcon Flyer in her dream state, seeing them as threats. Wendy can notice a red orb of light form above the palm of her hand. She instinctively crushes the orb, and the engines of the Falcon Flyer are blown up. The vehicle comes crashing down to earth at a fast speed.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 10:48PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT

OOC: They are only taking advantage of the speed buff, but the speed of sound is kinda silly, so im making them move a bit faster instead of their regular speed. they are more agile and durable than they look. except for lucy whos just a pair of tits and ass with blonde hair.

BIC:

erza manages to parry the blade at a final second. only gashing her armour on her sides. while in the air she quickly requips into blackwing armour and descends back down to hazama to unleash a flurry of sword swings, each one getting stronger after each slash.

leo is too hurt to continue to fight

Leo: sorry, lucy, he got me good with that last one. cyah around.

he vanishes back to the spirit world. lucy then pulls out another golden gate key.

Lucy:GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL. TAURUS.
taurus is a hulk of a spirit being. wielding a giant axe that can split the earth with each swing.
!
Taurus: MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY HELLO LUCY, HAVENT SEEN YOUR SEXY BODY IN A WHILE.

he is also a pervert

Lucy: just attack that man in green please.

taurus leaps up into the air and brings his giant axe down upon hazamas head

natsu and gajeel after charge towards him and they both work together to throw a flury of fire punches and steel fists and kicks at lightning speed thanks to Merediths speed boost. causing a lot of damage onto hazama and searing his clothes a bit.

wendy tries to use her drangon slayer powers to try and reach into flandres mind to try and help bring her to her senses

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 10:58PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 10:56PM EDT

Falcon, Doomguy, and Ken wake up from the crash
Fucking Flandre… just HAD to go and blow up the Falcon Flyer.
He checks throughout the crashed Falcon Flyer. He sees the Blue Falcon is relatively unharmed.
At least the Blue Falcon is OK. And the Home Run Bat.
Falcon grabs the home run bat, and climbs in the Blue Falcon. He bursts out of the Pile of Wreckage. Doomguy and Ken climb out of the wreckage. Doomguy having various cuts a bruises on his body, but Ken looking perfectly fine.
I’m gonna have to get MasterBurner to fix up the Falcon Flyer after this. Either that, or get the GSF to cover the damages.
Falcon parks the car relatively close to where the God Crow is, and then walks towards the battle.
Now we truly begin to fight.
Ken gets into his fighting stance, and Doomguy notices an Invincibility Orb nearby.
This is my lucky day!
Doomguy grabs the Invincibility Orb. He gains a white glow to himself.

May 19, 2013 at 11:09PM EDT

“This is getting out of hand… can’t stand around and just do nothing.”

Marisa brushes some Dust off her

“Just going to keep shooting the bad guys until they blow up I guess. If Flandre wakes up… tell her to sit tight until I am done.”

She doubles back a bit as the Falcon Flyer suddenly takes a nose dive, but just turns back towards Wendy

“Also, you might also want to hide behind something. What I am about to do will only protect Battling Allies.”

She walks fowards

“Reimu! Tie in You, Me, And the Entire Mage and Summon Spirit Squad here!”

Marisa! I thought I told you to stay out of-

“Bla bla bla, just be certain to hit him with a finishing strike that works. I am helping damnit!”

Marisa claps her hands together

Fine, whatever. Open your hearts Mages.

Reimu claps her hands together

In Unison TOGETHER WE FIGHT!!

Note: All the people fighting Hazama now can’t hurt each other unless if their intentions change for a different target. Doesn’t affect Onlookers, only people fighting Hazama.

“Great, now I don’t have to hold back.”

Marisa invokes a Spellcard

Light Sign! EARTHLIGHT RAY!!

Lasers start shooting out of the ground around the field in rapid succession, and show no sign of stopping.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 11:18PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT

Oh. Well. That’s a good thing. Because I was about to do this:
Doomguy takes out his rocket launcher, and fires it at his feet, propelling him into the air. He then fires another rocket at Hazama, followed by a stream of Plasma.

May 19, 2013 at 11:26PM EDT

@Erza,
Hazama shapes his disfigured green and black ethereal limb into a massive curved blade to combat Lucy’s sword swings. He expertly blocks most of them, a few hitting him… Though the BlazBlue’s life drain effects take advantage here, sucking Erza’s life and healing him the same amount of damage that the slashes that hit did. He parries the final slash with his bladed-arm with tremendous strength, and it sends her flying into the rock that Crow is sitting on.
Hazama: It’s not armor if it doesn’t cover anything, you slut!
He laughs after he yells this at her.

@Lucy,
Hazama hears Taurus charging at him, then quickly turns to face him.
Hazama: Toro! Toro!
He waits until the last second to open up a portal, and shoot Ouroboros at Taurus’ groin. It effectively latches onto his crotch, and Hazama flies under his legs. Ouroboros is still attached to him.

@Gajeel and Natsu,
He is caught off guard by the sudden barrage of punches that the two throw at him. He quickly jumps backwards from the two, and uses Taurus attached Ouroboros as a counter-weight to slam him down onto the two. The life that he sapped from the two while the BlazBlue is active was enough to recover 3/4ths of the damage they did to him. Ouroboros detaches from Taurus.

@Marisa,
He sees the lasers beginning to be shot up from the ground towards him.
Hazama: Let’s dance!

He begins to twirl and spin towards Marisa in a mocking manner with a grin on his face, avoiding the lasers coming out of the ground. Everyone can see a green glowing crest appearing behind Hazama.

Hazama: ETERNAL COILS OF THE DRAGON SERPENT!
Marisa is suddenly trapped in 3 glowing rings unable to move. Hazama then quickly sends Ouroboros at her, throwing her up in the air. Hazama then begins to slice her up as she is airborne. Once she falls he bends backwards, and 3 black and green snakes form behind him.

When she is on the ground, he lurches forward at her. The 3 snakes strike her simultaneously while she is on the ground.
Hazama: Feels goooood, don’t it?!

@Doomguy,
After finishing his attack, Hazama is blown upwards by the rocket, but all he does is laugh down at Doomguy. He then unleashes Ouroboros at the rocket flying straight at him, Falcon, and Kenshiro.
Hazama: How’s about a taste of your own medicine?!
Ouroboros latches onto the rocket, and Hazama swings the rocket straight back at Doomguy twice as fast. Hazama falls back down to the ground before the plasma gets a chance to hit him.

@Everyone,
Hazama then laughs at everyone again, but with a sinister undertone to it.

@Wendy,
Flandre doesn’t seem to come too just yet.

OOC: DAMN these take a long time to write up. This will probably be my last post for the night. Goodnight everyone.

Last edited May 19, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT
May 19, 2013 at 11:52PM EDT

The rocket hist Doomguy directly in the chest. When the dust clears, Doomguy emerges perfectly fine.
Meh.
Doomguy notices a Berserk Pack on the ground. He grabs it, then begins walking towards Hazama at a slow pace, shrugging off any and all attacks that Hazama tries to use on him.
Rip and tear, rip and tear…
OOC: Last post for the night.

May 20, 2013 at 12:00AM EDT

Spell Card Captured!

Bonus: 19,433,343!

“Damnit.”

How the heck did he capture it!?!

“It was an easy mode card. Not like this score means anything. Except if he is actually the main character and is going for a score attack.”

He would have been grazeing throughout the entire card if that was the case… on LUNATIC. Who goes for a Score Attack ON EASY MODE!?! Nobody even plays easy mode after Gradeschool.

“Shut up and ready another card!”

Both Reimu and Marisa cycle though their remaining decks to see what to use

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 12:19AM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 12:07AM EDT

@ asshole with the green hair and fedora.

erza is slammed into the rock, startling crow for a bit. the blazblue makes her feel weaker as she stumbles to use her sword lo get herself back up. taking great insult in his last comment about her she rages as she transforms into purgatory armour.

purgatory armour is one of her most powerful suits of armour she has. each swing of her massive sword is a force of destruction. annihilating anything it touches.

Erza: YOU INSOLENT CREATURE. IM GOING TO MAKE SURE THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF YOU IN THIS WORLD!

natsu and gajeel barely manage to catch taurus, and gently toss him behind themselves. taurus appears to be in agony due to hazamas snake on his groin. he can barely move. gajeel and natsu feel like theyre out of breath.

Natsu: damnit. we cant get close to him. that thing around him sucks out our energy.

Gajeel: not only that but it also heals him when we get close to him. we can barely lay a finger on him.

as everyone is focusing on hazama, all of a sudden, the skies begin to turn dark with a crimson hue. people start to get a sharp sensation in their heads.

in the very distance on a hilltop overlooking everyone stands a familiar figure.

Asura: hello pathetic creatures. its been a while

OOC: hes back. dont respond with any attack on him. and this is my last post for the night.
good night people.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 12:31AM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT

Meanwhile, getting close to the battlefield, a Anti-S starts to feel his counterpart presence around Mobius..

???: Hehehe…hahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHA! FINALLY! He finally showed up…Once the Beast is released…he will have my COMPLETE attention…

May 20, 2013 at 05:13AM EDT

OOC:
@Asura,
I am here, but I prefer to counter attack. Also, I’m sorry about Hazama calling Erza a slut. I’m also sorry if I’m making you mad with his dialogue, but that’s just who he is. Anyways…

BIC:

@Doomguy,
Hazama: Oh dear go easy, please.
Hazama laughs and sends Ouroboros out at Doomguy, the metallic snake head clamping onto his neck. Hazama then begins to spin around like he was Mario, and Doomguy was Bowser. After a few rotations Ouroboros detaches from Doomguy, and sends him flying off towards Kenshiro and Falcon at a fast speed.

@Lucy,
Hazama: This is kinda boring…
He turns his attention to Lucy, and smiles at her.

Hazama: Hehehe… Hey blow-up doll! You need to inflate your breasts and ass some more so these guys will love you!
He is referring to the other members of Fairy Tail.
Hazama quickly sends out Ouroboros at Lucy, it clamping onto her neck. Ouroboros reels him in towards her. Once he’s close enough, he delivers a powerful kick to her baby maker with his iron tipped boots. This should be enough to send her to the ground.
Hazama: I prefer my eggs hard boiled, not scrambled.
He bursts out laughing again.

@Asura,
Hazama can sense Asura’s presence, but pays no mind to it.
The sudden appearance of Asura makes Flandre struggle in her sleep.

@Wendy,
Inside of Flandre’s mind she can see Flandre sitting alone in a spacious brick-walled room with red carpet, and no other furnishings besides a massive mirror that takes up the entire back wall. She seems to be crying…

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 10:19AM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 10:15AM EDT

OOC: today a canadian holiday so i have no work today. lucky me. also i understand about him, your just playing his role. however hes still an asshole that i would love to kill anyway.

BIC:

lucy is revolted by his comment

natsu is also angered by his insult to lucy and the others and his anger begins to cause his flames to spiral around him like a raging inferno.

Natsu: you bastard. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO LUCY AND ERZA LIKE THAT? ILL BURN YOU ALIVE UNTILL THERES NOTHING LEFT!

charges towards hazama until something hits him like a meteor crashing down upon him. natsu stops to notice hazama lying on his back with asura on top of him with his hand on his throat. natsu for the first time in a long time is terrified by the kishins presence. everyone can do nothing but stare.

Asura: well, well. what do we have here. so this is the creature who was going around and causing trouble in my absence. tell me, what is it you seek to gain out of all of this trouble? he asks as he he slowly digs his fingers inside his neck. the blazblue doesnt seem to have an affect on asura. as a matter of fact, trying to obsorb asuras life force is working more against hazama than for him. like absorbing a cancer into his body doing more harm than good

@flandre
while inside her mind, wendy looks around and notices flandre crying. she tries to walk up to her.

Wendy: uh. hello there flandre, you might not know me but my name is wendy marvell. a member of fairy tail and a friend of juvia. whats wrong, why are you crying?

she tries to comfort her

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 11:28AM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 11:25AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!