Forums / Just For Fun

327,293 total conversations in 8,665 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

OOC: Im back, will wait for Zars post then im bringing the Crow into the fray.

May 20, 2013 at 11:51AM EDT

OOC: @ Asura: Wait, you’re Canadian too? fuck yeah!
BIC:
Doomguy lands on his feet just short of hitting Ken
Didn’t hurt.
Doomguy runs at full speed towards Asura and Hazama
RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR

May 20, 2013 at 12:00PM EDT

OOC: For what it’s worth, I’m still in that hangar.
BIC: Uhhhh… head throbbing… heat… unbearable… Wait… I’m…
ALIVE?
-
Ow. Where did Crona go? Hello?

May 20, 2013 at 12:19PM EDT

OOC: Well, I did say Renegade was going out… and he’s going out with a bang. My post is finally up! BTW, after you see this post, you’ll see Renegade as a True Good character…

Windigo: It’s a f*cking mass attack!
Willow: I can’t shake them!
Nazis overwhelm her, blood flies from within
Renegade: NO!!! I can’t… let them take… anyone else!

reaches in, pulls out a bleeding Willow, onslaught continues
Desmond: Jesus Christ! HELP!!!
Nazis surround and kill Desmond
Renegade: Fall back! Head to the doorway quickly!
Sierra attempts to, but they overwhelm her and convulge on her blood

J.T. stays behind, trembling violently

Renegade: What’s with him!?
J.T. rips apart, revealing an orange xenomorph inside
Renegade: What the f*ck!?

J.T. begins spitting acid and ripping apart Nazis
Windigo: Let’s go… now!
Renegade, Windigo, and an unconscious Willow head to the doorway, J.T. flies back and lands on Windigo

Windigo: AH! BLOODY HELL!
Renegade drags both Willow and Windigo through the doorway, seal shut, Renegade blasts lock, breathing heavily

Renegade: Christ… we… we just… lost everyone else…
Windigo: Bollocks… my leg… I need to lie down…
Renegade checks on Willow…

slowly shakes his head
Renegade: What do we do now? It’s a f*cking dead end… and they’ll surely break in!
Windigo: I… I have no idea…
Renegade’s radio beeps, he answers
Renegade: Yes…?
Lyra: Renegade? Can you hear me?
Renegade: Yeah… we’re f*cked now…
Lyra: No… you’re still in this. There’s something I need you to do…
Renegade: What can I do!? All I am is one man…
Lyra: No… you’re… you’re something more. Do what I say… and think about light…
Renegade: Are you f*cking daft!?
Lyra: Just do it!
Renegade seethes, but does so… a flash of light appears in Renegade’s hand

Renegade: What the f*ck!?
Lyra: Renegade… you’re not a man… you’re an immortal. I made you one with the Emeralds.
Renegade: What?
Lyra: Listen… I need you to use that light bomb… and destroy the dimension you’re currently in…
Renegade: How… how did…
Lyra: LISTEN!!! You need to throw that light in your hand… it will destroy the dimension you’re in, along with everyone inside.
Renegade: Why would I do that!?
Lyra: It’s the only permanent solution to those demons outside… they’ll overwhelm the Earth you’re in and kill everyone. You need to destroy it…
Renegade: And… what’ll happen next?
Lyra: You’ll see… you won’t die… trust me…
radio turns off, Renegade holsters light
Renegade: OK… time to go out with a bang…
throws light as Nazis burst into the room, light collapses, followed by a black hole

Renegade: The most beautiful thing… I will ever see…
everything is sucked inside… including the realm, and Renegade
Renegade: My final words… sacrifice is greater than anything else…

OOC: Not sure if I really will end Renegade, but for now, this is his fate… thoughts? Will continue battle with Lyra and Ash next post.
It’s good to be back, and I’m really sorry if I caused any trouble with the story line with my delayed post.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 12:42PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 12:19PM EDT

@Asura,

Hazama coughs as Asura digs his nails into his throat as he is on the ground. Black and green ooze begins to pour from the wound. Their eyes meet… it’s like two snakes staring each other down. Hazama is seemingly unaffected by Asura’s madness. His mind is too strong.
Hazama: GYACK!
He coughs some thick foul-looking blood onto Asura’s face.
Hazama: If you would let me go!
He coughs again, and vanishes instantly from in front of Asura. He reappears several meters away, standing on two feet again near the flame wall that Natsu caused when he tackled him. A black aura manifests itself around his feet, and gradually surrounds him. He looks straight back at Asura in a taunting manner.

Hazama: You want ME to tell YOU what I plan to do?
Hazama bursts out laughing again
Hazama: That’s hilarious! Fine, I’ll tell you what I plan on doing… but it’s only because you gave me a good laugh. Do you see that girl?
He points to Flandre.
Hazama: Of course you do. You have three eyes. She is the most powerful thing in the universe right now. Of course… I’ll let you find out her power on your own.
Hazama laughs.
Hazama: Oh wait, excuse me. I have a pest to deal with.

@Doomguy,
Seeing as how Doomguys invincibility should have worn off by now, Hazama unbuttons his shirt at his leisure, letting Doomguy get near him. Under the shirt and in the middle of his abdomen, there is a glowing green hole with cracks spreading around on his body.

Hazama: Buh-bye.
Hazama waves toodles at Doomguy as he fires a massive green and black laser from the opening. Seeing as how Doomguy was running straight at him, he should have been at least extremely wounded by the laser, if not outright vaporizing him on the spot.

@Wendy,
Why… I loved him the way he was… He was my daddy… He didn’t have to change! I still love him, no matter what!
Flandre doesn’t even seem to acknowledge Wendy’s presence. The lights of the room begin flickering on and off, symbolizing Flandre’s not knowing how to comprehend the situation still.

OOC: Doomguy’s invincibility has lasted longer than 30 seconds. Also, you can’t beat everything on your own. You’re going to have to take Hazama down together with the others. I’m just saying.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 12:41PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 12:21PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: I hope Ash and Doomguy meet so they can compare their boomsticks.

May 20, 2013 at 12:28PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: Now that I realized that;

BIC:
Doomguy is blasted backwards by the blast, taking heavy damage.
Damnit… ooh, a Medkit!
Doomguy picks up the medkit, restoring his health somewhat.
I suppose it’s time I get in on the fight. MUSO TENSEI!
Ken activates Muso Tensei, heading towards Hazama and Asura

May 20, 2013 at 12:35PM EDT

The Winds are still slouched up against the rock, Sam is sort of coming round but quite dazed, to keep them protected, a barrier has been raised, the Crow is saving them for later

@Asura,
The Crow is instantly pleased to see his old enemy, somebody truly worthy of himself and his words, he hops off his rock and begins scampering towards Asura

The God Crow: ASURA!!!
He stops a few meters from him, and ruffles himself up
The God Crow: It seems The Crow was wrong in believing that a Kishin of Madness would disregard the petty quibbles of the mortals! especially these heretical fiends!
He scratches at the ground with his talons and twitches his head from side to side
The God Crow: The Crow is eager to get re-acquainted!

OOC: C’mon step it up!

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 12:37PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 12:35PM EDT

Meanwhile, a certain Black Mage leans upoun his mage staff, dizzy
I sense a disturbance in the force… As if something totally badass is going down and I’m missing it.

May 20, 2013 at 12:38PM EDT

@hazama
distracted by doomguy. natsu shoots himself forward at hazama

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON. DAZLING FLAMES!

natsu, overpowering his fear and the blazblue of hazama, unleashes a flurry of fire punches. each of which hit with the force of a sledgehammer. after the baragge, natsu hits him with one punch that sends him up into the air.

quickly following up is erza, who is high in the air. she brings her purgatory sword upon hazamas body and sends him to the groung. the impact creates a massive crater many meteres into the ground.

gajeel quickly follows up while in the air with another breath attack while he is inside the hole.

Gajeel: IRON DRAGON ROAR!!!!

The breath attack completely engulfs hazama thanks to the hole erza put him in, doing massive dammage.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 12:51PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 12:43PM EDT

OOC:
@Asura,
I forgot to do Flandre’s part in my post, so I edited it in.

@Wendy,
Why… I loved him the way he was… He was my daddy… He didn’t have to change! I still love him, no matter what!
Flandre doesn’t even seem to acknowledge Wendy’s presence. The lights of the room begin flickering on and off, symbolizing Flandre’s not knowing how to comprehend the situation still.

@Deadpool,
Everyone is in the middle of a desert fighting Hazama and Asura. Make your way there somehow.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 12:46PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 12:43PM EDT

OOC: @zarathh: Kthxbai

BIC: received com-link status Oooh, goodie!

NEED HELP STOP IN MIDDLE OF DESERT STOP TOO STRONG STOP
Uggh Chimichanga powers; ACTIVATE!!!
!Summoned Chimichanga flyer!
Off to the desert we go!

May 20, 2013 at 12:54PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC:
@Asura,
I forgot to do Flandre’s part in my post, so I edited it in.

@Wendy,

@Deadpool,
Everyone is in the middle of a desert fighting Hazama and Asura. Make your way there somehow.

@flandre
wendy is a bit confused
Wendy: i dont understand. what happened to cause you to be like this? what did he do? let us help you. im sure everything will be fine.

@ desperado
gray and juvia earnt suprised that crow ignored them.

Juvia: what should we do with these people gray-sama?she points to desperado

Gray: we should probably bring them back to wendy to help heal them. though i dont know what shes trying to do with flandre. screw it, let just kick that birds ass for the time being. okay juvia

juvia happily nods at gray and they both make their wat towards crow and asura.

@crow

asura shows disgust at the sight of crow.

Asura: it seems that you still take pleasure in the suffering of others. tell me why is it that your still alive. you have no purpose in this world or the next. ill be more than happy to relinquish your soul from your decrepit corpse. and it seems we have others who want to join the fun.

he refers to gray and juvia who make it towards both crow and asura.

Juvia: were not going to let you get away with this crow. you bring nothing but sorrow and pain in your wake.
as this happens, juvia causes rainclouds to form above the desert everyone is on. shortly after it begins to pour down tremendously all over everyone around. she is determined to fight with gray and the others

Gray: dont think were forgetting about you too asura. we know about what you done.

Asura: oh really now, than you obviously know of my power. so tell yah what, help me fight the crow and i promise to spare your lives, for now. even though i really dont need your help, i just want this pathetic excuse of a god to suffer as much pain and agony before i snuff out his miserable existance. its a win win for everyone. well……. except for you crow.

gray and juvia are hesitant they have no idea what to do from here.

OOC: falcon, have ken fight hazama with the others. this needs to be a battle of the gods. so please dont interupt, this has to be done like this.

also it is raining in the desert thanks to juvia. FYI

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 01:13PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 01:07PM EDT

@Fairy Tail,

All Hazama can do while he is being pummeled to a pulp by the whole of Fairy Tail is laugh… There was no possible way for him to dodge all of the attacks since he was distracted by Doomguy. His clothes were severely burned by Natsu’s punches. Erza seemingly broke the majority of his bones with the swing of her sword. Gajeel put many holes into his body with his Iron Dragon Roar…
Hazama: …ahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!
He begins to climb his way out of the crater that he was put in by Erza. Once he fully climbs his way out of the crater, his body is very mangled and distorted by all the punishment he was put through. His arm is put limply at his side, and his legs are bent and out of place. He hobbles a few steps forwards, still laughing.
Hazama: Feed more more, children!
Something strange begins to happen right in front of the Fairy Tail crew. The black aura is still surrounding him Hazama’s clothes begin to disintegrate, while his skin begin to crack and break off of his body in chunks. He continues to laugh as the morbid process continues. A chunk of skin falls off the right side of his face, revealing a black face, a single green eye, and half of a red smile. His laughs become more distorted as the process continues, and the aura grows around him. This is a very horrifying thing to watch, even for Asura.
Terumi: TERUMI’S HOME, KIDDIES!
The last chunk of skin falls off his body and slowly disintegrates when it hits the ground. Standing where the mad-man once was is now a slender, tall, black ghost with a green outlining. Cracks run all around the ethereal figure’s body as it smiles a never ending smile at them all.

Terumi: Come on, don’t puss out on me now!
The ghost laughs again as a MASSIVE wall of portals open up in front of him (there are about 200 of these right now). From the portal, a storm of Ouroboros shoots out at the entire Fairy Tail crew. They are strong enough to penetrate Erza’s purgatory armor. The ones that do hit them immediately clamp onto them and dig deep into their skin, beginning draining their life force immediately while transferring it to Terumi. The pain that everyone is going through right now is excruciating.
Terumi: MMMMMM…. Keep it coming! I can go all night!

@Wendy,
S-Sam… H-He changed… He loved me, but he changed… Mind broken… Don’t kill… Sam… Father…
Flandre continues to cry.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 01:20PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 01:12PM EDT

@Gray and Juvia,
They are unworthy of his words but not of his glare, the ground between them and the Crow crackles with electrical energy disallowing them any further approach

@Asura,
The God Crow: The Crow see’s that your still joyous upon hearing the sound of your own voice Asura……No purpose you say, I am the purpose! your lucky to still be alive in this horrid blacklisted non-believer dimension! if it wasn’t such a supreme source of entertainment it would have been collapsed a long time ago, right after you destroyed my precious creation! ((True Original Earth, pre-pre-Mobius))

The Crow spreads his wings

The God Crow: Let this be great!

It flies up into the sky

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 01:49PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 01:49PM EDT

Stuck in a land he barely knows, not a single idea of what to do or where to go, lost in the planet he promised himself to help. What just happened? Why he felt so incompetent? How can a hero call himself “hero” with his archenemy free to conquer another planets while he can do nothing about it?
Spark walks around, thinking the same thing over and over again…Until his mind is interrupted by a terrifying scream and a mocking laugh. A citizen being tortured probably, yet another evildoer he is unable to stop. Bravo…A captain standing in the middle of the nothingness as a little girl dies…The promise…
Sam: Hurm…Buddy, did you hear that?
Max: Sam! Both of us are starting to develop multiple personalities at the same time!
Sam: No no no, I think It was something else. Haven’t felt this sensation since a foot soldier tried to brainwash me, It was a mental transmision I think.
Max: Are you implying that a new unknown villian capable of causing such a phenomena is about to release an unspeakable power in this planet that can wipe out the concept of existance in a matter of seconds and now every antagonist and character are arriving to the same place to defeat it?
Sam: Hurm…Sure? What do you think Spark…? Spark…? Great day in the morning!
Max: WOAH! SHINY!

Spark’s body starts to emit a dangerous amount of electricity around him, zapping anything near him. Sam and Max quickly step up as the Captain becomes a living electron.
Captain Spark: WE…MUSTHELPTHATCITIZEN! BUT HOW? Why I always tend to bolt the things up!? I’m supposed to be the justice sidekick, the law abiding hero, the fairness avenger…I must…
Sam: Calm down there…Everyone knows what happened to her and we all feel bad for it. But, you know the saying..
Max: With a great power comes a great responsability?
Sam: No, educate yourself a bit Max: “Past is history, future is mystery ,today is a gift, that’s why we call it present.”
Max: Tasteful!
Captain Spark: You are right my friend. Since that day I can’t stop blaming myself for the unfortunate series of events that led to her depart. But you heard the screams too! We must do something about this outrageous crime!
Sam: Mmm…(sniff) Well, I smell a big amount of sarcasm…
Captain Spark: My scanner is getting something, energy growing and growing.
Max: Nice! We got two trackers with the right clue. Luckily, I bring the ol’ DeSoto here!

Sam: My car? My beauty? How did he managed to keep that briefcase without any clo-?
Max: That’s none of your damn business!
Spark: While a gravity bike would be much better in my opinion..Yes, I guess DeSoto would do the job, with a little sparky touch.

Max: Alright, let me see…
Sam: It’s calibrated right? I don’t want to drive a interdimensional blob again.
Max: Hey! Driving that green monster was the best thing ever! And c’mon! What could possibly go wrong!
BUTTOM PRESSING ACTION

Sam: I’m not in the mood to repeat of what happened last Halloween..
Max: But I had a great body to cosplay as Blair from Soul Eater!
BUTTOM PRESSING CAPS YEAAAAH!

Max: All the butts!
Sam: And the mods?
Captain Spark: Autobolts!
BUTTOM BEING PRESSED BABY!

Sam: I will drive.
Max: HEY!
Captain Spark: Great job people! With touch of electricity, we should be able to teleport into the battlefield!
And so, a talking dog, a rabbity thing and a hero arrive to the scene.

May 20, 2013 at 01:53PM EDT

@terumi

Gajeel, natsu and erza can feel their energy being drained out of them. they can hardly move while grasped by all of the ourobouros’. then suddenly

Juvia: WATER SLICER!!!

juvia sends forth multiple arks of water at all of the ourobouros’. like blades, they sever all of the snakes from terumi, releasing all of her friends. they fall to the ground. Erza hits the ground hard. most of her energy drained and she can barely move. Natsu and gajeel, barely land on their feet. they can hardly breath, let alone stand.

right after the attack, gray comes in to help the others. he grasps his right fist with his left hand and brings them to his side co cast.

Gray:damn that stupid self sentred bird. ice make- LANCE!!
he shoots forth multipe ice projectiles from his hands that strike terumi.

meanwhile, lucy summons away taurus and descides to run to wendy and pantherlillys side.

@flandre
Wendy: i still dont understand. why do you still consider him your father? hes done terrible things to many people. he may have saved you back there from the black beast. but…. but….. but that doesnt excuse him of his bad deeds. you have a chance to be a part of a real family. isn’t that what you want? what about juvia, she loves you with all her heart. she shares your pain, she knows what your going through. she wants nothing but happiness and joy for you. we all do. all of fairy tail does. she goes up to flandre and hugs her. we can be good friends. we can can have all sorts of fun and excitement together with fairy tail. just… just go back to your normal self.

@crow
asura flies up to crows level

Asura: aw whats wrong crow. afraid of humans? you shouldn’t be so quick to dismiss others .you know. there is nothing wrong with interacting with others, there is so much that people have to say that your feeble mind can learn. now, do you have any last words before i tear your soul from your body and send it to oblivion. seeing as i wish to have no part of you to taint my perfect essence.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 02:04PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 02:01PM EDT

OOC: Give me time to react Falcon, sheesh. I’m going to mention this: Terumi is a ghost in case you didn’t know. Physical attacks won’t work on him, like so.

(They still possibly could if they were charged up with magic, but I’m not for sure)
I also believe that bullets, or any other conventional methods won’t work on him either. I’ll react to you all in my next post.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 02:19PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 02:09PM EDT

OOC: I’ve decided to delay Robotnik’s actions for a little while. Partly because I’ve been busy this past few days, and partly because I (and Robotnik) have been entertained by what’s been going on.

Believe me, when I do post, it’s going to throw a major dent in the current events of Mobius. Robotnik’s been cooking up something BIG, and I’ll most likely post by tomorrow. But for now, continue your battles.

I’ll be watching…

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 02:14PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 02:14PM EDT

OOC: FYI, natsu and gajeels breaths, natsus flames, juvias water, and grays ice attacks are all magic based so they might do something. only acception is erza whos weapons are physical, but she has other armours that can shoot out magic progectiles when requiped.

May 20, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT

Marisa summons 10 Orrires Suns
“I guess it’s really time to turn up the heat then. Love Sign! Non Directional Laser!”

I will force him to the ground! Prayer! Exorcism!

The two shitstorms engulf the battlefield

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 02:31PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 02:20PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: Give me time to react Falcon, sheesh. I’m going to mention this: Terumi is a ghost in case you didn’t know. Physical attacks won’t work on him, like so.

(They still possibly could if they were charged up with magic, but I’m not for sure)
I also believe that bullets, or any other conventional methods won’t work on him either. I’ll react to you all in my next post.

OOC: The gear that Doomguy has is charged up with Magic Properties from MasterBurner.

May 20, 2013 at 02:21PM EDT

@Asura,
The God Crow: The Crow has had enough of your pathetic talk! The Crow wishes for battle! It will have its joy! Now provide Asura!

The Crow claps together its wings, producing a blast of heavy wind in a provoking attitude towards Asura, then, just after the clap, a bolt of lightning crawls through the sky, striking Asura

The God Crow: This is just the start….
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile back with the Winds

Mistral is rebooted and stumbles back onto her feet
Mistral: Reboot successful, initiate emergency contingency plan: “Preserve Patriots”
She begins sending out a massive wave of SOS signals back to Heaven, they are of the highest priority and pass all the way upto GW
She then leans down and grabs both Sam and Sundowner with her hands
Mistral: We must await emergency evacuation at a nearby safety point
She then begins dragging them both off into the desert, still giving off emergency signals, requesting GW for immediate transport, This contingency plan was programmed into Mistral by Sundowner himself for an occasion such as this where they would be put into a position of danger

Sam is hardly concious, it is unlikely that he wants to leave without Flandre

However, Mistral didn’t pick up Monsoon and is therefore left behind by the rock in the dust, the forgotten member

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 02:26PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 02:25PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Asura,
The God Crow: The Crow has had enough of your pathetic talk! The Crow wishes for battle! It will have its joy! Now provide Asura!

The Crow claps together its wings, producing a blast of heavy wind in a provoking attitude towards Asura, then, just after the clap, a bolt of lightning crawls through the sky, striking Asura

The God Crow: This is just the start….
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile back with the Winds

Mistral is rebooted and stumbles back onto her feet
Mistral: Reboot successful, initiate emergency contingency plan: “Preserve Patriots”
She begins sending out a massive wave of SOS signals back to Heaven, they are of the highest priority and pass all the way upto GW
She then leans down and grabs both Sam and Sundowner with her hands
Mistral: We must await emergency evacuation at a nearby safety point
She then begins dragging them both off into the desert, still giving off emergency signals, requesting GW for immediate transport, This contingency plan was programmed into Mistral by Sundowner himself for an occasion such as this where they would be put into a position of danger

Sam is hardly concious, it is unlikely that he wants to leave without Flandre

However, Mistral didn’t pick up Monsoon and is therefore left behind by the rock in the dust, the forgotten member

asura is struck by the lightning. his body instantly flashes in the light. he suddenly vanishes after the strike.

Asura reappears behind crow. only an illusion of madness was struck by the lightning. he blasts him with a powerfull madness wavelength blast from vajra. taking him by suprise and hitting him.

@desperado

lucy and pantherlilly notice desperado leaving behind monsoon. they both decide to chase after them. pantherlilly picks up monsoons jar and tries to catch up to them

Lucy: HEY WERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 02:33PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 02:32PM EDT

OOC: I think we should make a good/neutral/evil (alignment) chart, kind of like these…

but instead with our characters inserted (and perhaps one of our quotes underneath our position)!
Can anyone take the time and consideration to do this? I would appreciate it VERY much!
I think some rules as to how this should work:
1) Only ONE character per user
2) Have to have spoken
3) Have a pic of them

I would submit Renegade as Lawful Good

Quote: Sacrifice is greater than anything else…

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 03:08PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 02:45PM EDT

@Markhoax
OOC: Fairy tail would be chaotic good. they always fitght for what is right and good. they just have a tendancy to destroy everything around them in the process.

Asura is chaotic evil. he just wants to watch the world go insane before destroying it.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 02:53PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 02:53PM EDT

@Doomguy,
Terumi throws a hand up behind him, and activates a barrier to take the blunt of the attack. It breaks after the BFG shot hits it. The two cancel each other out.

@Spark, Max, and Sam (dog),
Terumi turns away from Doomguy is not surprised by the arrival of new people here to combat him. He continues to laugh. He notices that Spark looks like a tesla coil on steroids. The ghost snickers.
Terumi: You look so mad that you could just burst! What, don’t want to pop so soon? Fine then… Scream!
3 portals open around Terumi, and send out Ouroboros that clamp down onto the three, draining their life force, and transferring it to him.

@Juvia,
Terumi laughs some more as Juvia severs all the Ouroboros from her friends.
Terumi: You mad? If you aren’t… you will be soon enough. Let me tell you a secret, Juvia. C’mon. I won’t bite… but they will.
Terumi unleashes another Ouroboros chain that grabs onto Juvia’s neck, and drags her in close to him. The Ouroboros begins draining her life force.
Terumi: Let me tell you a little something… as soon as this fight is over, I’m going to eat Flandre’s memories, and replace them with ones I want her to have. Yup! That’s right! Oh Lord, you should see the look on your face right now!
Terumi laughs at her, seeing her face in fear and anger.
Terumi: And let me tell you something else… They’re delicious.

@Gray,
Caught in the middle of his mocking, he is blindsided by Gray’s ice lance. The Ouroboros holding Juvia is dismissed, and she falls to the ground. Terumi turns to face Gray.
Terumi: Hey! That was something! Don’t you wish your parents were around here to see it!? Oh wait… They’re dead.
He laughs, then fires a massive green laser at Gray from the green hole in his middle.

@Marisa,
Terumi hears Marisa yell her spell card after the laser dissipates, and sees the lasers and stars engulfing the battlefield. He quickly snakes between the stars, and avoids the lasers sent at him.

@Reimu,
Reimu’s attack however catches him off-guard, and he is sent hurling back to the ground. Once he hits the ground, he goes splat. He then reforms back into his original shape.
Terumi: I would have expected better from you… Catching someone while they’re off guard. Tsk tsk.
He summons a wave of massive green and black snakes that head straight towards her and Marisa. He continues to dodge the attacks they throw at him while he sends them off.

@Wendy,
He… He saved me from Asura… He’s always been there for me like a good father… why can’t you all just be friends? Please… I don’t want to be like this anymore…
She continues to sob as Wendy hugs her

OOC: Can you please list what enchantments they have, Falcon?

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 03:01PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 02:54PM EDT

OOC: The rocket launcher can now shock opponents, the shotgun can set people on fire, the BFG can freeze opponents, and the chaingun can sap their health, the Plasma Gun gives the chance to paralyze opponents, along with soul-trapping them, and the Chainsaw can Sap Health too.
They all also have Infinite Ammo.
Edit: BREAKING NEWS LOOK WHO I FOUND

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 03:17PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 03:08PM EDT

@Asura,
The attack was avoided and instead the madness wavelength hits a decoy pigeon, it explodes into a cloud of blood
The God Crow: The Crow remembers your strategy well.
It then warps back from Asura
The God Crow: Time for an old move of mine, Reimu The Banished will remember this well
A dimensional tear opens in front of The Crow however on the other end of this tear an astronomical supernova event is taking place

This combination effectively creates a laser of epic proportion, emitting a ton of radiation and heat not to mention being expansive in its diameter, this attack is fast and would be hard to dodge

@lucy and pantherlilly,
Monsoon is startled by being picked up, his eyes dart around from person to person
Mistral continues to drag the two off, she won’t be stopping for any reason or anybody however she does give a warning
Mistral: If you continue to approach I will have to engage you in combat, it is highly advised to keep your distance
The SOS signals have made it back to Heaven

Meanwhile at Heaven
For the first time the silence is broken, cyborgs begin jumping into action to save there superiors by building plans of action even though they can not act directly they can utilize the AI’s to manipulate the world around them

Lloyd is in the Think Tank by himself, he has received the signal
He begins muttering to himself as he starts sending out commands across the digital grid
Lloyd: I will have to have a PMC unit called it, this will be deemed a VIP extraction mission of the most stop secret tier

May 20, 2013 at 03:20PM EDT

OOC:

Spark is Lawful Good.
“Great Pulsating Protons!”
Same goes for Cheston.
“Stay behind me, the enemy will be too scared of my star power, they won’t shoot!”
Foster is Chaotic Good
Golden and platinium shit, what was that for?
Same goes for Max.
But I had a great body to cosplay as Blair from Soul Eater!
Sam is Neutral Good, he tends to be aggressive sometimes.
Great day in the morning!

Most of Anti-S are Neutral Evil.
ASE: Cut it out, you are not funny.

Van is Chaotic Evil
..And once I have the chance to face him in combat, I will wipe out his very concept of existance, I will terminate his life once for all, and when there’s no madness no stop the chaos, I will personally eliminate my so called “Master” and these pair of imbecils surrounding me, leaving nothing but energy spreading out of their corpses as I finally take the place as the only governor of this giant piece of dirt!

Assassin is currently Lawful Neutral.
I was hungry okay? I was dying for something to eat…They trained me to kill, not to starve…
Bloodpool is an asshole who doesn’t even know where he is standing.
Yeah is like…“I’m such a pussy! Better ran away while I can!” and BAM, they are gone!

The Veteran is True Neutral
FACE THE ABYSS, TAGER, AN ABYSS THAT IF YOU STARE FOR TOO LONG AT…GAZES INTO YOU! *

The EES is Neutral Evil
*Here’s another interesting fact..The first time Kojima showed the first group of concept art images, both Mistral and Monsoon were heavily criticized by the fanbase for resembling existant characters of the MGS series, both Psycho Mantis and Screaming Mantis. Despite their complicated design, It was Sam the one who fans liked most, probably becouse of his personality.

The Balloon Master is Lawful Evil
It all started in 1995, the day I was born, product of a decaying relantionship between a alcoholic father and a non-existant mother. At the age of 4, my father had the pleasure to show me the right method to slice a human’s throat, in this case, my mother’s. I spent the rest of my childhood as nerd private…a geek, a socially akward clown with careless adoptive parents living in a poor excuse for a house. Most of my schoolmates would laugh, pull out every kind of pranks, scream “poor bastard” over and over, treating me like a guinea pig. But I was better, I could analize and memorize advanced mathematics problems, I could create small bots, I could be better than them just by thinking about it…
I wasn’t prepared for eleventh level of hell, also known as “Adolecense”. The situation was beyond worse, with testosterone spreading inside the bodies of these mindless rats. Every day was pain, followed by even more pain, inside school, in the streets, everywhere, they would show up with their fornication puns and their shiny…balloons…So I ran away, to the Internet. I would spent hours in discussions with these faceless people in my favourite website…“Know Your Meme”. The Internet and Life itself, both of them taught me a valuable lesson…“Humans only change when they are about to fall off a cliff”…But in my case, a cliff was required…And I had the technology and ability to make it…
So designed a device that would allow me to emit numbers and numbers of helium at will,giving me the power to fly and…inflate..After killing those adoptive assholes, I arrived at school late…They were ready to open their mouths until I blew up one of them into pieces. I did the same with all of them, except the last one. He was special…I inflated his head to a point where his eyeballs popped out of his head…and then…the walls of the place had a wonderful red paint. Later, I would name myself “Balloon Master”, a name to me laughed at first and later, feared to death.

Same goes for Johnson.

I can keep making a list but It will get beyond big for you guys. Last post from Sparky, see ya around!

May 20, 2013 at 03:32PM EDT

OOC: In terms of Characters;
I’d say that Falcon is Neutral Good.

Quote: “Show me ya moves!”
Ken is Lawful Good

Quote: “You are already dead.”
And Doomguy is Lawful Neutral, but Chaotic Neutral when in Berserker Mode.

Quote: “You are huge! That means you have huge guts!”

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 03:40PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 03:38PM EDT

OOC: I think of Flandre as chaotic neutral. She has a childish personality, but she’s also strong with a destructive tendency. Though… she is all over the place sometimes.

Quote: “Wanna play with me?”

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 04:20PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 03:51PM EDT

OOC:
Reimu and Marisa range rather broadly over the spectrum.

And I will post my next action and reaction in a bit.

May 20, 2013 at 03:52PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: I think of Flandre as chaotic neutral. She has a childish personality, but she’s also strong with a destructive tendency. Though… she is all over the place sometimes.

Quote: “Wanna play with me?”

May 20, 2013 at 03:55PM EDT

@stupid bird
before the supernova laser goes off

Asura: wow. you can remember that far back. im surprised that you can think, let alone remember with that simple mind of yours. now lets see if you can remember this.

asura raises his hand out with fingers open. he summons the madness barrier around crow and his portal. trapping him inside of it before he can escape. the nova goes off while he is inside the barrier that takes separates him from all dimensions while he is inside, annihilating everything inside without destroying the barrier.

Asura: how disapointing. you muster the powers of the universe to defeat me, yet it turns against you. how pathetic. asura drops the barrier after the nova is finished.

@terumi

some of juvias clothes are torn up from that last attack. she falls to the ground, and is unconscious for the moment.

gray responds to his attack

Gray: ice make- SHIELD!
an ice wall to block the attack. it shatters the shield but has no further effect on gray.

he quickly responds with another spell

Gray: ice make- HAMMER!
he creates a giant hammer that smashes terumi into the ground before shattering into bits.

after the attack he rushes towards juvia

natsu and gajeel are exhausted. that last attack took out almost all of their magic energy. they can hardly stand.

Natsu: damnit. if only i had some fire to eat around here, than maybe i can beat this guy.

Gajeel: same here. i need some scraps of metal to munch on than i can really bring the hurt on this asshole!

dragon slayers have the ability to consume their elements to regain their magic powers and become even more powerful. for natsu, he can eat flames of any kind as long as they are not his own. gajeel can eat about any form of metal, regardless of how strong or durable it may be
(hint hint)
erza still beaten from his last attack, she tries to crawl towards spark and the others

Erza: are you the guy called spark. please help me and my friends beat this guy. hes taken too much out of me and i can barely move.

@Flandre
Wendy: i can understand how you feel flandre. he may have saved you a few times but he is not a parent. he only does what is best for himself. juvia and the others are fighting to protect you from the man in green. even though they are complete strangers to you, they are still willing to lay down their lives to save you. juvia, gray, natsu, all of us. we dont want to loose anymore people we care about because of these bad people. juvia sees you as a daughter to herself and will fight on knowing if it means you will be saved. dont you want to be happy? dont you want juvia to be happy as well?

@desperado
Lucy: you have some nerve. how can you people do all of this. how can you go around and believe that your the ones who can dictate how this world is controlled. we all deserve to be free to live our lives the way we choose.

Pantherlilly: and how can you call yourself her father after all that you did to her. you too away her innocense and now she is on the verge of insanity because of your self righteousness and hubris. and dont think that i will let you people get away without an answer.

he puts monsoon on the ground. then he branishes out his magic sword he carried on his back. this sword can change its size to any size while not weighing more than a regular sword.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 04:38PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 04:30PM EDT

OOC: We’re doing alignment?
Vivi is probably True Neutral.
How can you prove we exist? Maybe we don’t exist…
And Crona is Chaotic Good
I don’t know how to deal with that!

May 20, 2013 at 04:59PM EDT

@Gray,
Terumi is smashed into the ground, but he just reforms back to normal. He then spots Gray running towards Juvia.
Terumi: Hey! Where do you think you’re going!? I was just starting to have some fun with you!
Terumi shoots opens 5 portals, and the dreaded Ouroboros shoot out of them. One clamps down on his neck, two clamp down on his legs, and two on his arms. This renders him unable to move. Gray’s life force is getting transferred directly to Terumi now.
Terumi: Your soul isn’t as spicy as your friends… Though you still taste delightful.
Terumi’s smile grows bigger as he continues to drain Gray’s life force.
Terumi: Speaking of your friends, why don’t you save them? Oh. You’re stuck. AHAHAHAHA!
The ghost sends out another Ouroboros that strikes Gray in the back. The mechanism digs deep into him, and clamps down on his insides.
Terumi: Yeah! Struggle more! Let me feel your hate!
Terumi is teasing him with Juvia being just out of reach.

@Erza,
Terumi turns his attention to Erza as soon as he hears her voice.
Terumi: Die already!
Another portal opens around Terumi, and sends out Ouroboros directly at her face. It clamps down on her again.
Terumi: Not so beautiful now are you, you whore!
He laughs at her again, seeing that her face was the thing clamped by the weapon. This could disfigure her face.

@Natsu and Gajeel,
Terumi sends out two more Ourboros at the two. These clamp down on their chest, and cause them to fall to their knees, if not down to the ground. The ghost continues to laugh at their pain and misery.

@Wendy,
She immediately gets up, and turns on Wendy. Her eyes are monstrous, and glowing red.
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND! YOU’RE ALL FAMILY TO ME! I WANT US ALL TO BE HAPPY! IF YOU DON’T ALL STOP FIGHTING, I’LL END IT ALL!
Flandre begins to breathe heavily, and stare Wendy down.

OOC: We can have Natsu, Gajeel, and Erza either fall unconscious, or die here. It’s your call, Asura. Terumi has drained a ton of their life, and they’re pretty beaten up.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 05:32PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 05:05PM EDT

OOC: I really don’t care. It’d be more dramatic if they died, but it’s more up to Asura then anything.
BIC:
Doomguy sudden’y appears behind Terumi, and unleashes a stream of Plasma from the Plasma launcher at him.
EAT THIS, FREAK!

May 20, 2013 at 05:14PM EDT

Reimu’s Spell breaks from the Uraburos, but Marisa’s spell doesn’t, mostly the Orrires Sun’s taking most of the damage, but not shattering due to the nature of the card.

Crap! The allies are falling!

“I can’t see past the lasers, sorry!”

Reimu throws out another card Treasure Sign! Dancing Yin Yang Orbs!

Reimu starts teleporting around, shooting bouncing glowing yin yang orbs. They are likely made of Rare Metals seeing how this is a Treasure Sign….

May 20, 2013 at 05:20PM EDT

ooc:NONONONONONO: NOBODY OF FAIRY TAIL SHALL BE KILLED OF. TAKE THAT THOUGHT OUT OF YOUR HEADS. NO KILLING ANY OF THEM.

also ill b back, having dinner.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 05:22PM EDT

@Doomguy,
He senses Doomguy shooting a stream of plasma at him. He quickly opens a hole his body out so that the stream of plasma goes straight through him. While he’s doing this, he grabs Doomguy by the head, and repeatedly smashes him into the ground with tremendous force like a toddler would a new toy. He then tosses him off in the distance towards Lucy, and Pantherlilly.

@Reimu and Marisa,
Terumi continues to fade in and out of reality, dodging the lasers and orbs raining from the sky. He occasionally takes a pot-shot with Ourboros, hoping to get a hit on one of them.

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 06:03PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 05:35PM EDT

@Madness god wannabe,
The barrier and smoke disappear, the Crow is still there but now on fire, although it isn’t actually burning the creature
The God Crow: Hmmm The Crow has found something….
The old FOXDIE nanomachine virus that infected Asura back at old Outer Haven is still very much spread throughout his body, The Crow awakens it and it immediately starts breaking down Asura’s physical structure, breaking him down like a flesh eating disease
The God Crow: But the crow knows you too well, this petty mortal creation is only a mild hindrance
Whilst Asura is being eaten away a another supernova laser is opened up right below him, followed quickly several jolts of lightning and finished with Asura being entrapped inside a soul snaring box
The God Crow: The Crow wishes for more entertainment, test me Asura!

@Pantherlilly and Lucy:
Mistral stops, lets go of Sun and Sam and stands in front of them, they seemed to have reached there evacuation destination or rendezvous point to something
Sam finally comes around fully to there words however Sundowner is still passed out

Sam: The world needs to be controlled, manipulation of the information traffic is just a tool to nudge the public into acting, we are the ones who guide them we do not downright control them. We can’t be controlling them when the control isn’t even noticed, e just write fate, we are non-existent to them.
He climes up onto his feet
Sam: For a person such as yourself to say that people deserve to be free is an easy statement to make, the average citizen is scared, afraid and helpless, they require guidance and courage to stand up for what they truly believe in not what they think they should should because they have been enslaved by him.
He brushes himself off
Sam: A new society will rise, one set in a unbreakable foundation of pure order, order bought about by information manipulation, for the greater good.
He then smartens his clothing
Sam: Killing me is killing the will of the people, the systems we use to prop up mankind will break and it will all come toppling down upon you, you will be to blame for bringing about the disorder caused by the PMC’s running riot and becoming greedy, not to mention the mass breakdown of the command structure that we have in place to organise such an military effort.
He turns to Pantherlilly
Sam: My life is dedicated to her protection, I try my very best……
Sam looks down, he hasn’t much to say, he is rather guilt ridden

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 06:08PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 05:45PM EDT

Looks like i’m gonna have to use this…
He brings out this:

He then spots some demons on the horizon. He goes off, and then kills them using his Super Shotgun.
Alright, fully charged!

May 20, 2013 at 05:47PM EDT

EDIT:
The Crow instantly senses the Soul Cube being revealed
The God Crow: That green monstrosity’s soul is mine to take, you mortals are merely saving me the effort of defeating him
The Soul Cube begins to melt in his hands

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 06:12PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 06:11PM EDT

OOC:

BIC:
Doomguy spots the Soul Cube melting in his hands
Fucking BULLSHIT! CAN’T WE GET ANY FUCKING BREAKS? EVERY SINGLE THING IS BULLSHIT!
I KNOW THAT FEEL, BRO!

Last edited May 20, 2013 at 06:20PM EDT
May 20, 2013 at 06:16PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC:

BIC:
Doomguy spots the Soul Cube melting in his hands
Fucking BULLSHIT! CAN’T WE GET ANY FUCKING BREAKS? EVERY SINGLE THING IS BULLSHIT!
I KNOW THAT FEEL, BRO!

OOC: I don’t mean to trip you up but I have something in store for the soul side of things

May 20, 2013 at 06:24PM EDT

OOC: I have to be leaving for an hour or two. I will respond to all posts regarding Terumi and Flandre upon my return. Farewell my friends, and goodbye.

May 20, 2013 at 06:45PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!