+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

@Imperator,

Superintendent: The order has been sent Imperator

The face of the Superintendent appears on the screens throughout the barracks

Superintendent: You are all to report to the war factory to retrieve your power armour immediately
The message is on a relay and lasts for a few minutes
All the soldiers of the NOL begin hastily making their way to the nearby war factory, a place not situated inside the HQ but only within walking distance, the structure is massive and dwarfs all other nearby, it is even large than the HQ building in area covered on the ground

They all head inside where Loyalist workers begin outfitting them with the new gear, due to the massive size of the facility the process is relativity fast and only takes a few minutes therefore it isn’t long before all NOL soldiers are suited into their new pieces of power armour, compliments of the god crow

Small test are ran on a select few as a form of quality control
Armourer: Firstly can you hear me?
NOL Soldier: Yeah, loud and clear.
Armourer: Good, now can you look up?
The newly kitted soldier looks up
Armourer: Good, and down?
He does so
Armourer: If you look over in the distance can you read the numbers off that board?
He points to a board over 500 meters away, the NOL soldier reads out all the lettering without failure, thanks to new optical sensors and augmentations
Armourer: Good, now…..
A heavy duty powered trolley pulls up nearby the Soldier, it seems to be laden with a solid block of iron
Armourer: Can you pick this up?
The soldier is at first apprehensive, but he wraps his arm around the 1 ton cube and easily lifts it straight off the trolley before quickly placing it back down
Armourer: Good, was that difficult?
Soldier: Err not really…
Armourer: Now, take this…
He hands the soldier a conventional bullet based rifle
Soldier: Thanks….
Armourer: Can you shoot and hit that target?
He points again at a fast moving target which is over 300 meters away, industrial fans surrounding it simulating windage
Soldier: I can only try…
He aims, and takes the shot, hitting the target first time, the suit had calculated bullet drop, travel time compensation and windage in an instant, even the soldier is quite surprised at this
Armourer: Very good, this concludes the test, you may now leave the outfitting area
The Superintendents face is dotted around screens within the factory, it has another message on relay
Superintendent: Upon receiving your new gear you are to head to weapons storage warehouse #21

The new armour is incredibly advanced, boosting every aspect of the wearers abilities, from stamina to brute strength, it also aids in target acquisition and weapon control as well as a plethora of other things which will come to light once the bullets start flying

The Superintendent then turns its focus back to the Imperator in the HQ
Superintendent: Ofcourse Imperator please follow me, I will show you to your private room
They make there way to the back of the throne room and don’t a relatively short but well guard hallway, at the end is a lavishly decorated and luxurious elevator, they enter
Superintendent: Our god tried his best to make sure that everything was to your liking
The elevator speeds right up the entirety of the HQ tower, all the way to the very very top, where it comes to a stop, the door opens to reveal the Imperator own room, decorated in the fashion she most desires, on the other side of the room can be seen a balcony and in the room itself sit the basics that you would find in any other penthouse suite
Superintendent: Imperator, I have an error to report concerning our upcoming crusade

@Hazama & Relius,

Superintendent: Ofcourse Hazama, although because of the incredible number of different types of melee weapons that exist through the universe the storage is inaccessible and automated, the only way you can view them is by order through the cataloguing systems, which is relatively instant. I will take you there first, then you can view the selection in the guide

The Superintendent takes them out of the warhorse and to much smaller room, in the centre is a podium and on top of which is holographic screen, in the the wall facing the entrance is some sort of odd large chamber set into the wall

Superintendent: This screen can be used to find any melee weapon we have encountered and as with them all they are copied and mass produced where a warehouse is then dedicated to storing a vast quantity of each type
The screen lightens up in front of them, the lists of weapon types are seemingly endless………

@Phantom,

After a while the intensity drops, the people lose interest and the things to normal although people are still looking over their shoulder every now and then to check on the Phantom. Conversation consists of multiple different subjects that are completely different from one another, each group seems to be talking about issues with their own planets and the plagues upon their species whilst other discuss the upcoming war, it doesn’t help that most the talk is spoken in an alien language

A scout takes interest in the Phantom and decides to approach, as he gets closer the rooms begins to get quieter and quieter again
Loyalist Scout: Who are you? what are you doing in here??

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 04:50PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 04:47PM EDT

@Superintendent,

One after the other the NOL soldiers take their armor, run through their testings, and proceed to weapon storehouse #21 to be further outfitted. Some of the soldiers are hesitant, while others are just ecstatic about getting shiny new toys to play with.

@Superintendent,

Saya’s throne floats into the room, and she looks around at her new surroundings. The look on her face hasn’t changed since she got here. It’s still as bland and as emotionless as ever. The throne then docks itself on another holster nearby a lavishly put together bed. Everything is absolutely perfect for her.
Saya: … What is this error that you are telling me about?
The Imperator gets up from her throne, and goes to sit down on the edge of the soft bed.
Saya: Inform me.

@Superintendent,

Hazama walks over to one of the catalogs, and begins to cycle through it.
Hazama: Hm… None of these knives are what I’m looking for. Think you can have the workers temper these, and upgrade ‘em? I’ve had them for as long as… well, hell, since I got my body back.
Hazama pulls out two curved butterfly knives from inside his jacket. He spins them around and begins to do tricks just like a pro could.
Hazama: Think you could set me up?

Relius: Ignis is already at the top of the line due to my engineering. I believe that we are done here after you tend to Hazama, yes?

@Loyalist scout,

The Phantom actually acknowledges the scout by turning towards him. The loyalist suddenly smells what seems to be an overwhelming scent of what can only be identified as rot. It is so strong in fact that it completely blocks out all of the other stenches that plague the bar. The Phantom continues to stare straight into the scout. She stays silent as always… until, that is, the scout can hear the whisper of a young woman in his head.
Phantom: I… am an observer…
The voice is quite chilling indeed. It seems like it’s heard from all around, but it is only heard by this one scout in-particular. The scout then gets an overwhelming sense of curiosity from nowhere, and that is quickly replaced with a sense of mystery and fear as she speaks her next words into his mind.
Phantom: Who… are you…?

Jun 16, 2013 at 06:05PM EDT

@Imperator,

Superintendent: I seem to be having difficulty targeting our destination dimension, due to some unknown interference I am unable to open a portal. However this can be resolved but the method will take considerably longer

Superintendent: To understand my logic you will have to first comprehend the infinite space of the universe and because of its incredible size the possibility of another planet equal to Mobius is entirely possible within that infinite area, the only difference between Mobius A and Mobius B could be anything from a single blade of grass to a different global culture. this similarity could easily stretch to a system wide level instead of just a planet however, an entire string of planets could be completely alike a set of planets millions of light years apart. It is these continuity duplicates that we call dimensions however they all occupy the same plane of existence, often seen as bubbles for representational purposes. Meaning, that we could reach the dimension through the application of a incredibly long faster than light jump that will propel us across a massive distance, I have yet to estimate the transit time, however I recommend that we initiates the jump soon, the effect of FTL travel are completely un-noticeable also

@Reliu & Terumi,

Superintendent: Ofcourse Hazama, they can be upgraded with a series of new technologies that will improve their efficiency, just place them in the chamber. And if you wish to leave after this upgrade feel free

@Phantom,

The Soldier looks around for the voice, no obvious source can be found so he turns back to the Phantom he’s a little nervous
Loyalist: An observer? your one of those converts aren’t you? me? I….keep that sort of information to myself.
He stays standing there, nervously checking around the place and looking the Phantom up and down, the hustle and bustle continues in the background but people are becoming aware of the smell

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT

The Fairies look confused, catching the stumble because of their short attention spans cutting short after it.

#4: “Huh?”
#92: “What did he say about an Ape?”
#45: “I didn’t think we had a gorilla with us.”
#134: “I think he said something about Appetizer.”
#6: “Why would you think that? He said he was going to take us to land.”
#250: “Is it even a He? It might be a she!”
#122: “Hey! What do you mean we are an Appetizer! Clearly if we where a meal we would be Dinner!”
#18: “What do you mean dinner? Clearly we would be Breakfast!”
#199: “Speaking of Breakfast, I am hungry. Anyone have more fish carcases?”
#122: “Lenience! We would definitely be a Lunch!”
#48: “Who gave you the authority to decide!? I wanted to be Desert!”
#30: “No! I liked Lunch! Pick Lunch!”
#230: “No! Dinner!”
#278: “Guys… can we stop talking about being a meal because that shark nearly ate us forever ago.”
#’s 2-313: “SHARK!?!”

The entire crew goes into panic again.

Captain: “UAH!?! What do I do!?!”

Then somebody does it… a Fireball is Hurled

The Captain is struck down and falls in a smoldering corpse on the ocean, splashing pathetically as her mutilated corpse just floats there.

….

Silence….

And then an Uproar

Accusations of who did it left and right

More Shots Fired…

The barge quickly starts looking like a fireworks platform, as fairies start dropping left and right

ooc: Oh god… Captain, why you!? CURSE YOU RANDOM.ORG! CURSE YOU!!!

Last edited Jun 16, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT
Jun 16, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT

Maledict is laughing as the Fairies start streaming into hell, and are being sent to be transfromed into low level demons.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS RICH! SO HILARIOUS! I CAN’T BELIEVE ANYTHING COULD BE THAT STUPID! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maledict’s laughs are heard far and wide, scaring even the toughest demons into soiling their pants, if they have any. One of the residents of hell, specifically a vampire with a Tim Curry-esque voice (Not naming names here, but you should know.), takes the time to escape back into the land of the living.

Jun 16, 2013 at 07:44PM EDT

@Mavis
She hands the headphones back to Mavis, and gets rid of the blocks
Here, they’ve engaged Eggman in combat, but you can always scroll up to see what you missed.
She rubs her eyes
Ugh, ever since all this fighting moved to this planet, I haven’t slept a wink… But I can get some sleep after all this dealt with…
She yawns and turns back to her own screen

Jun 16, 2013 at 11:11PM EDT

Don’t be afraid…
I’m here to cure all of you.

You all have the disease.
I am the cure.

Jun 16, 2013 at 11:15PM EDT

Weasel wrote:

Don’t be afraid…
I’m here to cure all of you.

You all have the disease.
I am the cure.

NM: Hahahahaha! YOU! A CURE! VHAT IS A GOOD JOKE BRO!

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 12:56AM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 12:55AM EDT

Medic wrote:

NM: Hahahahaha! YOU! A CURE! VHAT IS A GOOD JOKE BRO!

Good doctor, my cure is most effective.
I can assure you.

Jun 17, 2013 at 01:26AM EDT

Weasel wrote:

Good doctor, my cure is most effective.
I can assure you.

Maledict: Good, good! Go my servant! Bring them to me! But if you fail in your mission, I can assure YOU That you will be “Cured”.

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 07:35AM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 07:34AM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Maledict: Good, good! Go my servant! Bring them to me! But if you fail in your mission, I can assure YOU That you will be “Cured”.

NM : Ohhh I vant to SEE him “Cured” front my eyes!, his cries vill be like canaries singing a melody in ze morning!

Jun 17, 2013 at 12:40PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Imperator,

Superintendent: I seem to be having difficulty targeting our destination dimension, due to some unknown interference I am unable to open a portal. However this can be resolved but the method will take considerably longer

Superintendent: To understand my logic you will have to first comprehend the infinite space of the universe and because of its incredible size the possibility of another planet equal to Mobius is entirely possible within that infinite area, the only difference between Mobius A and Mobius B could be anything from a single blade of grass to a different global culture. this similarity could easily stretch to a system wide level instead of just a planet however, an entire string of planets could be completely alike a set of planets millions of light years apart. It is these continuity duplicates that we call dimensions however they all occupy the same plane of existence, often seen as bubbles for representational purposes. Meaning, that we could reach the dimension through the application of a incredibly long faster than light jump that will propel us across a massive distance, I have yet to estimate the transit time, however I recommend that we initiates the jump soon, the effect of FTL travel are completely un-noticeable also

@Reliu & Terumi,

Superintendent: Ofcourse Hazama, they can be upgraded with a series of new technologies that will improve their efficiency, just place them in the chamber. And if you wish to leave after this upgrade feel free

@Phantom,

The Soldier looks around for the voice, no obvious source can be found so he turns back to the Phantom he’s a little nervous
Loyalist: An observer? your one of those converts aren’t you? me? I….keep that sort of information to myself.
He stays standing there, nervously checking around the place and looking the Phantom up and down, the hustle and bustle continues in the background but people are becoming aware of the smell

@Superintendent,

Saya: Initiate the FTL jump. We shall be there soon.
Saya continues to sit on the edge of the bed, unblinking.
Saya: What is the status of our new mechanical warriors now?

@Superintendent,

Hazama walks over to the chamber, folds his knives, and places them in the chamber.
Relius stands back and watches.

@The Loyalist,

The Phantom continues to stare straight into the Loyalist. The figure itself is unmoving except for the scarves which occasionally move due to wind.
Phantom: … You wish for… none to know you…?
One of the scarves move upwards to the soldier’s face, and it touches his helmet.
Phantom: Well… I do… Loukanikos… I know all about you…
The voice in his head sounds like a whisper in the wind, always moving around… never in the same place for more than a few words. The voice is also quite quiet as well, but still audible.

Jun 17, 2013 at 02:12PM EDT

@Imperator,

Superintendent: I am initiating the slip-space drivers, entering light speed in 3…2…1…

Full name, The Greater Incarnation of Unyielding Transcendence, begins to glow gently upon its surface, the activation of the long range propulsion sends a energy surge throughout the cold shell of the artificial planet, then, in a massive flash of light it begins its long voyage and tears into faster than light travel, leaving the orbit of Blazblue dimension Earth in an instant. The immense mechanical planet has its destination set for Mobius and will arrive battle ready with armies that are eager to get stuck in to the fight, they have been given full authorisation to destroy everything and to deal with everyone upon the surface, through imprisonnment and extermination, upon completion the planet will be glasses from orbit and the seed of evolution re-planted in hope that the new race, upon reaching ad advance state, will take up faith in the crow, or else the cycle will start over once more.

To summarise, the shield-world is in a state of faster than light travel, streaking across the galaxy like a javelin of light, although it will take some time before it arrives at Mobius
Its main fighting force consist of two different armies and a enslaved legion of prisoners
Its first army is the newly reformed NOL, outfitted with high tech weapons and power armour
The second army is the Loyalist Conclave, dedicated zealots of the crow, they equal the power of the NOL through hundreds of years of determination and war fighting skills
And the third army is……

Superintendent: The prisoners are currently having their minds planted within the machines, this process will take slightly longer than NOL as it is a more delicate procedure and it isn’t as if the prisoners are willing to go through with the new take on life, I will have one brought to you if you wish to see the outcome? also, tea?

Meanwhile in one of the thousands of wings of the mega prison, Persephone, the enslavement of the prisoners is in full swing, the screams are greater than ever as massive groups of people are subjected to a horrific procedure. However things are going swiftly and well, every hour a full batch is produced withut any defects or issues, quality control, such as live fire test show that each one is highly skilled in the use of hard-light weapons, not too mention that they are all equipped with a energy sword which is projected from their arm

The prison governor refers to these machines Prometheans, it isn’t a official name but it is certainly one that has stuck. Trapped inside each one is the harnessed mind of a prisoner in a digital format screaming for freedom yet forced to fight in the name of the crow. This one in particular is a basic footsoldier, a Promethean Knight, they are the most common and plentiful of this new battle force. More stronger willed prisoners are placed into heavier frames which provide command and control to the Knights, currently these are yet to be seen

The conversion process continues as entire divisions of these Prometheans are loaded onto massive trains

@Hazama & Relius,

The chamber closes and the knives are teleported to a nearby war factory where they are tended by automated machines operated by the Superintendent

The first upgrade involves completely replacing the metal of the blade itself, the new element is unknown but has proved to be unbreakable when subjected to integrity testing, it is fashioned in the original way
The second upgrade is an oscillator, when turned on the blades vibrate at an extremely high frequency which heats them and improves the passage of the blade in-between atomic particles, this upgrade multiplies the cutting power many times over.
The newly upgraded blades are then teleported back to the chamber, which opens revealing the weapons to Hazama
Superintendent: Here, I hope you find these satisfying

@Phantom,

Meanwhile at the bar….

He quickly pushes the scarf off and backs away
Loyalist Loukanikos: Get off of me! you don’t know shit!
The shouts attract some attention, intensity builds once more as people start looking
Loyalist: What are you doing with that thing?
Loyalist 2: Ive had enough of that….convert!….watching me…
The Loyalists, of which there are about 15 rise up from there tables and begin walking over to the Phantom, spinning revolvers and brandishing rifles
Cabal Barman: If you people cause any disruption you will be banned from here!

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 03:37PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 03:25PM EDT

After a few minutes, the fairies eventually somehow manage to calm down. Only 140 of them left. Fortunately none of the men where harmed and only 16 eggs where broken, leaving 70.

They are just lowly murmering between each other… trying to find a new captai- HERE WE GO

She looks like a miss fancy-pants (er, skirt), of course she would make a great captain!

After taking several minutes to re-label everyone, they look around, probably having scarred the giant whale off

MEANWHILE, IN HELL:

The 173 Fairies who where killed in the friendly fire explain that they weren’t supposed to be here yet and haven’t faced a proper trial of judgement. The demons don’t seem to care, but I have to bitchslap Captain Falcon for condemning 173 innocent mentally handicapped people to eternal suffering, SO DIO GETS PUNTED BACK INTO HELL BY THE FOE

“Have A Nice Climb Back Up… BITCH!”

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 04:18PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 04:15PM EDT

…I suppose that you were sent here unjustfully. I can gladly send you to your home universe. You know, I’m feeling nice. I’ll send you to your friends.
Maledict opens a portal and sends the fairies through. Dio reclimbs through the portal, but not before Maledict notices him.
Dio… Have a fun time!
you too.
Dio climbs out, landing in a forest, for some reason.

OOC: happy now?

Jun 17, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT

@Superintendent,

Saya: Yes, bring one here along with my tea. I will be waiting.

@Superintendent,

Hazama walks over to the chamber and retrieves the knives from it. He spins them around again before putting them back in his jacket.
Relius: I believe that this is all we need for now. Escort us to our offices, then our quarters.

@The bar,

As the Loyalist backs away, the smell fades and the voice in his head seemingly disappears.
Phantom: …
As the Loyalists near her and completely surround her, Phantom just moves backwards and phases through the wall of the bar leaving no trace of its presence behind… except for one thing. All of the Loyalists in the bar can now smell the overpowering scent of rose petals replacing the alcoholic stench of the bar.
As Phantom phases her way through the back wall, she ends up behind the bar. Phantom levitates around the side of the bar, and back up to the front. She continues to make her way down the path she was on before silently.

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 06:56PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT

@Imperator,

Superintendent: Your tea Imperator.
A wall mounted servo arm presents her the tea on a small platter
Superintendent: And here is one of the warrior servants….
A Promethean Knights steps out of the lift and into the room, it takes a few paces forward and stops, silently looking forward and to attention, its a cold machine, both physically and emotionally, it possesses no human qualities or acknowledgeable similarities in the way it just stands there. simply a husk machine
Superintendent: This one isn’t from Persephone as the prison itself is over 5000 kilometres away but it is identical to the machines that we are currently using, this model we have been using for a long time now, the prisoner enslavement scheme is long running and rarely modified
The Knight just remains standing

@Relius & Hazama,

Superintendent: Please follow me
They are lead out of the warehouse and back up into the HQ tower where they are taken to there personal quarters, one for Relius and one for Hazama, both of which are designed and furnished just how they would like

@Phantom,

The path is dusty, heavily used and trodden down by the constant use, Cabals carrying heavy cases pass by her on a regular bases whilst scouts take interest from atop rooftops, the guys back into the bar are pretty confused with the disappearance but they have seen all sorts of oddities on their crusades around the universe, this was strange but not enough to warrant a full scale search.

Phantom passes by the area where the Primarch was savaging the Dregs, torso’s and body parts litter the ground whilst blood paints the ground and nearby wall, a small group of Loyalists take the liberty to pick up the parts and clear up the mess, giving a few glances as she passes by, up ahead however the Primarch can be seen walking away,Loyalists are quick to move aside, some of them giving salutes as he passes, he takes no notice and continues to walk onward, his hulking form swaggering as he makes his way

The Exo from earlier still has a keen interest and as a matter of fact has been following her for some time now, he keeps his distance however, he doesn’t want to be noticed and it doesn’t look like he’d be happy if he were

@The newly geared up NOL,

Massive cues of NOL soldiers begin assembling at the munitions warehouses, slowly but surely they each pick up their own rifle.

Gauss, Plasma, Hard-light and Organic weaponry are equally divided amongst the NOL army

@Barge Fairies

The whale was sorta surprised with all the explosions and it decided to get away from it all for a bit, but now it has returned
Great Whale: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Its starts circling them again
Great Whale: Are you people done, I am getting rather….stomach rumbling…….tiresome

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 07:34PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT

OOC:
Renegade is still in the Roleplay Pub, mustering courage to face his worst nightmare…

Renegade: I think I’m ready now… yeah… I think so…
His voice is slurred… no doubt drunk. He wobbles slowly out of the pub, ready to take on Skippy

Rogue awaits Renegade, who returns disoriented.
Rogue: Where in bloody hell were you?
Renegade: Wha-? Nowhere… so… what’s this shite about… worst fears?
Rogue: The exit is through this chamber… but you will be facing your fears… and exiting Purgatory on your own. That is why you must take the Volumes with you, Renegade.
She reaches into her pack, pulls out all Eight Volumes, and hands them to Renegade.
Rogue: Learn them… use them… remember them. They will help you greatly with wherever you are headed to defend. And take this one as well.
She hands him one last Scripture, titled “The End”
Renegade: What’s this one?
Rogue: A last resort… never use it unless it’s your one and only option.
She turns slightly away, looking onto the floor.
Renegade: Aren’t you coming as well?
Rogue: No… and even if I did, the Chamber of Nightmares would separate us to our own fears… and I won’t face mine again…
Renegade: I understand… it’s just… what do you do here… staying in Purgatory?
Rogue: I stay where I’m happy… and I won’t leave anytime soon…
She turns away again, this time to the portal leading back to the inner depths of Purgatory
Renegade: Are… will… I…
He can’t find the right words to speak, and he stops
Rogue: I know… and no… not anytime soon, Renegade. I’m sorry…
Renegade looks back at her sadly, and nods. He turns to the entryway to the Chamber of Nightmares
Renegade: So… that’s it, then? Just… that’s it?
Rogue: Yes… I… I guess it is. I’m sorry, Renegade… but I have to go now…
She turns back to the portal, her head lowered. Renegade looks back to her, something inside him telling him to say something, but another holding him back. It’s too late, however, as she enters the portal, leaving him alone.
Renegade: Oh, f*ck…
He sadly enters the entryway into the Chamber of Nightmares, and awaits his entrance. He feels himself burning, and he checks himself.
Renegade: What the f*ck!?
The burning now feels agonizing, and he yells out in pain and suffering. He blacks out…

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 08:14PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 08:13PM EDT

@Superintendent,

Saya: I see… These should make excellent warriors in battle.
She takes a sip of her tea.
Saya: What all can these machines do?

@Superintendent,

Both of the men are content with their new working space, and begin exploring it right away.

@The camp,

Phantom continues to levitate down the path. The ethereal scarves quietly flow in the wind behind her. The Phantom then sees the Primarch, but paid no mind to the bodies laying mutilated on her way there. She does not look up at the scouts, but they can feel her gaze looking back at them. She knows that the Exo is still following her, but she knows that she can dispatch him easily if worst comes to worst. The Phantom then makes a sharp turn in the direction of the training grounds to go and investigate the gunfire and screams coming from their position…

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 08:36PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 08:17PM EDT

@Imperator,

Superintendent: To put it simply Imperaor it can kill, kill with a extreme proficiency, if it is destroyed the mind is sent back to the data banks and printed into a new Promethean body. It is also highly skilled in both melee and ranged combat and is very agile and quick to react

@Relius & Hazama,

Superintendent: If I am needed just call
The Superintendents face flickers off the nearby screens

@Phantom,
The scouts continue to watch and the Exo carries on following
The training ground is simply a big dust bowl carved into the earth, within it are two teams of un-armoured Cabal fighting one another, the tactics are brutal as they slam each other down into the ground and smash one another in the face with unloaded weapons, dust is kicked up and roars are heard as they attack each other in a frenzy.
Unsurprising this is a Cabal only training camp, the gunfire is coming from a nearby shooting range

Jun 17, 2013 at 08:35PM EDT

Dio wanders around a bit.
Hmm… Judging from my biological clock, is SHOULD be daytime, but I’m not turning into dust… It must be a combination of the foliage and this weird shit that’s all over the place.
Dio spots the cloak that Ken used lying on the ground, near an ancient temple.
Well, now. This should help a bit.
Dio puts on the cloak, and heads inside the temple.

Jun 17, 2013 at 08:36PM EDT

OOC:
@robotnik. im awaiting a response from you about snively. mirajane and the team after the generator just saved him inside the hangar. please i hope you respond to this. also, could you actually throw in a couple boss type robos, cuz i actually feel bad about how easily this whole thing is going for us. to me it seems like were gang raping you and the ark. make it more interesting by throwing in a few bosses if you dont mind.

so until then, there shall be a new guy in the role-play pub.

Bic:

inside the role-play pub, asura walks in. he doesnt seem to care who is inside of it. he just walks to the nearest corner of the place and just sits there.

he uses his scarf appendages to grab a bottle of whisky from the bar table and another appendage leaves 50 dollars in bills on the table next to the bartender before grabbing a glass with ice in it.

he brings them back to himself and opens up the new bottle and pours himself a glass and proceeds to drink at his own pace while listening to the band playing music

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 09:08PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 09:05PM EDT

OOC: I was thinking that he could throw Metal Sonic at one of the groups.

BIC:
Another face enters the Role Play Pub, and sits down at one of the empty bar stools. He places down some money.
I’d like some Jack Daniel’s. I’m going to be here a while.
The bartender hands him the drink, and he straight up starts waterfalling it, and finishes the drink within half a minute. He Buys another bottle, and sits down near Asura.
So… What are you doing here? Guessing you’re an unneeded character? Bah, we were the main avatars before, but we got overshadowed. Me, in terms of strength, You, in terms of plot. You’re going to return someday, right? Because when you do, I’m going to kick your fucking ass. No offense, though. I mean, this is a place where everyone can get along, aint I right, Steve?
Heyooo!
See? I’m right.

OOC: You should know WHICH steve I’m talking about… Right? RIGHT?

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 09:22PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 09:21PM EDT

@falcon
asura lifts his scarf a bit to expose his mouth a bit more and drinks some more from his cup. finishes it and proceeds to pour himself some more.

Asura: i know how you are feeling. im just here waiting for all this eggman business to be done with finishes pouring his drink. when balloon master rises, i may return in some way for some personal business, but i am mainly waiting for the perfect opportunity to come back and deal with crow and his imputent excuse of an army he has helped build sips his drink. lets just say i have some “plans” for crow that i am working on for a while now. until then, ill just sit back and try and make the most of this time. i could care less on how eggman was able to survive, all i know is that he will surely fall, one way or another takes another sip. in the end, everything that will happen will be as according to my plans on bringing madness to the world and beyond. though i wish you and all the others luck in trying to stop me holds glass out in front of falcon and henry. cheers to an awesome thread and a good fight to come.

Jun 17, 2013 at 10:02PM EDT

Cheers.
Falcon and Asura clink the glases together.
Also, I do agree that Crow’s army is very… Lackluster, to say the least. I have a way. And by I, I mean the User. Of course, I, if I ever refer to them, I shall refer to the users as “The Almighty.” Get what I mean? Back to what i was talking about, I’m not going to spoil the plot right now, because I don’t want the crow overhearing my plot.

Also, they’re going to be around, soon.
Falcon downs the rest of the bottle of Jack.
Anyways, I’m going to take a nap. See you around.

Falcon leaves the bar, but turns to say something.
One last thing: I’m going to score the final hit, no matter how much it takes.
falcon then turns and leaves.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Falcon reappears out of one of the doorways of the Falcon Flyer.
I’m gonna go take a nap now. I feel tired.
Falcon heads to one of the state rooms and jumps in the bed.
I should really get that barf cleaned up… Maid bot, clean up the flyer, please.
falcon falls asleep as the maid-bot cleans up the flyer.

Last edited Jun 17, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT
Jun 17, 2013 at 10:25PM EDT

Meawhile, inside Canterlot ruins…

A light bouncing between the walls, quickly changed direction. Blitz was the captain of the “Last Battalion”.

Blitz : Where are you…you freaking horse…BATTALION I, RESPOND! BATTALION I RESPOND, NOW!! Damn, where are you!

Blitz had lost contact with the Battalion I for 3 hours, 4 since the last order.

Blitz : Idiots! I simply gave them an order, and later disappear without leaving a single report! They are-

Suddenly, Blitz feels a presence behind him.

Blitz : Mm..! Someone is follow me…

Blitz try to look back, but because of the flames and smoke, it was hard to see.

Blitz : Ugh, I can’t see what is follow me… I don’t know but that thing is fast… Maybe I’ll stop for a second and I will find out.

Blitz The white aura longer lights and fades. In that, Blitz falls in the center of Canterlot, landing with a loud knock on the ground, lifting the ashes from the floor. Then Blitz runs inside an abandoned building and show his head a little, right through a broken window.

Blitz : What are you, and why are you follow me…

*Not long after a horse with a bluish color as the night stopped at the same spot where The Captain landed. *

Blitz : …!

But then, the reddish eyes of the Capitan opened in surprise after seeing that the creature was one of those horses, but not just any horse. That… That horse had a horn, and a pair of wings! A horn, and a pair of wings… A horn, and a pair of wings! Only a such horses of this type had a horn and two wings…*

Blitz : An Alicorn… Here? What does a Alicorn in this place on fire? And why-?

And not only that, the Alicorn was bringing a small blue crown on his head. But what most surprised to Blitz at the time was the words the Alicorn scream in the nothingness. “Sis” or “Where are you” or “Where are you, Sis”.

Blitz : W-what… Maybe… Maybe she is…

With much peace and quiet, Blitz pulls behind his back a M14 with telescopic sight. Then, Blitz rest the rifle from the window with silence, reloading the weapon, aim to the Alicorn, remove the secure and supports their fingers on the trigger

Blitz : Is… Luna…?

Far away from Canterlot… a shot is heard…

Meawhile outside of Canterlot

Draconecord destroyed the entire fleet of helicopters, its power had increased in droves. Now the helicopter fell into large groups. Four or seven fall simultaneously.

(Yeah, I’m using the same picture, is the best I got about a destroyed heli.)

Herzog : Es wird XT-CH vorbereitet zu starten?

Ghoul Pilot : Jar, Sir!

Herzog : Ausgezeichnet! Zeigen Sie auf die Kreatur!

Ghoul Pilot : Klar, Sir!

A far away helicopter targets Draconecord with a laser, Then in the spotlight, pointed directly at him.

Ghoul Pilot : Sir! das Ziel im Fadenkreuz!

Herzog : Nun… bereiten… wollen

Herzog : FEUER!

At the same time, on the horizon is heared the sound of a gunshot. Herzog was distracted for a second, like Draconecord. But that did not stop the launch sequence. Below the helicopter, a missile that had a liquid content in dark, out shot, heading the monster at high speed, passing right through the fleet, avoiding obstacles in front

OOC: I will wait for your post @Mark, this is my last post of today. Good Night!

Jun 17, 2013 at 11:04PM EDT

ooc: well, im out. eggman, i hope you read my post regarding snively and ark stuff.

good night, kishin out.

Jun 17, 2013 at 11:20PM EDT

OOC:
Goodnight, Medic. Can’t post anything now, as I’m away, but I’ll post soon!
Ash: So… when do I go in?
Renegade: Probably when I head to Equestria… if I arrive.
Ash and Renegade continue drinking; Ash whiskey and Renegade Guinness.
Renegade: F*ck… my worst fear… and Rogue leaving… some of the worst things to happen to me.
Ash: I hear ya… let’s see how it turns out…
They continue drinking.

Jun 17, 2013 at 11:58PM EDT

I am not an acquaintance.
I am the cure of the Plaque.

Give me the time and the infected to have them rid of the Great Pestilence. No one here is not suffering.

Jun 18, 2013 at 03:52AM EDT

Suddenly the bar’ main entrance explodes into pieces. People running away and everyone going bananas, with a red smoke covering the entrance…or what used to be an entrance. Laughter and foot tapping, small demons running around, spinning around until the Devil himself appears. He looks around, searching for the Spark to ruin his master plan. Ha! The bar is filled with unimportant side characters or forgotten ones, he can take control of everything now.
The Devil instantly appears behind the band, he is holding a bottle of exclusive hellish vodka. He drinks the whole thing (He even eats the glass) and he then proceeds to stare at the guitarists. Suddenly, every member of this small band is covered in a red funky smoke, transforming their hobo clothes in fancy demon-like uniforms, with FEDORAS included.
The Devil then proceeds to hit the dance floor yo, he makes a small signal to the band to start playing his favourite song. As the melody penetrates the place, everyone is hypnotized by such a crazy catchy tune.

As the masked evil demon sings and dances, everyone would be FORCED
FORCED
TO DANCE!

Falcon “oils up” the maid bot, Asura gets to share a piece with Renegade who is screaming for help or to get a chance to dance with the lovely Rogue.
The Devil laughs, the place slowly turns into some sort of demonic Jazz roleplaying bar: The Bartender is a sexy succubus, most of the humans around are turned into Demons, the decoration of the place completely changes.
The bar is now called “The Devil’s Lair”. Don’t even dare to complain about the name, the manager has the power to punch the crow and the Gman at the same time without even touching their faces, just by flexing his muscles.
The song ends, the Devil spell is broken and everyone is free to return back to whatever the hell they were doing. You should be able to remember the name of the person you danced with, or at last his/her face.
OOC: It’s up to you however. You get to choose said person: A gorilla? A red power armor man? A charming demon slasher? A crazy vampire “TRAP”?
*The Devil is currently talking with some of his friends, most of them are members of the quite long Spark’s rogue gallery such as Randy, the Balloon Master, Rocket Man, Agent Johnson, Pimplord, Cosbytastic, etc..

OOC: I won’t be able to post anything this week guys. Expect me to post once every week. So sorry..
Spark out!

Jun 18, 2013 at 01:52PM EDT

OOC; NOT EVEN IN THE GOD DAMNED BAR ANYMORE, SPARK.

BIC:
As falcon sleeps, He dreams. He somehow manages to dream about what’s happening in the Roleplay Pub, now Christened The Devil’s lair.
the fuck? One hell of a big lipped alligator moment, there.
He phases out of the dream.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Suddenly, the door to The Devil’s lair slams open, as Maledict walks inside.
Hmm… Quaint little place, here. Hey, Devil! How’s it going? Cyborg hell keeping up nicely? Because thing are going fine and dandy in Normal Hell. We are doing a VERY good job managing the place, seeing as we’re the leader, and all. Ah. I see you’re talking with your buddies. I’ll… just… go… get… a… drink.
Maledict goes up to the bar, and buys 20 bottles of the strongest stuff that they have there. He then sits down on a couch.
I liked this place back when it was just the Roleplay Pub. HEY, DEVIL! WE’RE MAKING OUR OWN BAR! WITH BLACKJACK, AND HOOKERS! HAVE FUN HERE!
Maledict, being the ruler of hell and all, Creates a new Roleplay Pub, exactly like the old one, and transports everyone except the Devil and his friends there. Unsurprisingly enough, there aren’t Blackjack and Hookers.
Our job is done here, but we’re going to stay a while. At least until the Eggman Arc is over, then… ohoho, OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!! CROW WON’T KNOW WHAT HIT HIM! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Everyone starts looking at Maledict weirdly.
Sorry.

Last edited Jun 18, 2013 at 02:16PM EDT
Jun 18, 2013 at 02:15PM EDT

OOC:
@ Spark
What? No… just no. I had given you the chance to design the pub if you wanted to…

markhaox14 wrote:

OOC:
@ Captain Spark
Could you perhaps create pics and scenes with the characters for the pub for when we get OOC? It would add some hilarity to the seriousness of this thread and its wars

And you responded with this…

Captain Spark wrote:

OOC: HAHAHA…
NO!
I pose what I want you can’t control me, there’s no point in posing if everyone knows what I am about to pose..Like, explaining the joke basically. Also, I’m not in the mood to search for Lyra model, I’m against the brony’ side of GMod who keeps filling the game with useless models (I mean seriously, 5 pages of nothing but “OC” ponies, what da fuck)

In order to make the Roleplay Pub a reality, I had to post what it would look like, with a band, waitresses, and blackjack tables! I even set up RandomMan as owner, and staged a bar fight! And now that we’re settled in and comfortable, you decide to change it?

Again, I gave you the chance, but you passed it up. Realize this is a community effort, and in order to create this fine establishment for all of us to enjoy, I had to set up the baseplate of our Roleplay Pub.

Now, if you or other users want to add anything to it, or perhaps add characters such as ghouls, vampires, robo-scorpions, xenomorphs, deathclaws, or any other creatures I have modded into the game, I definitely will consider it.

@ Falcon
You’ve done a great deed this very day. You’ve restored the Roleplay Pub to its former glory, and for that, you decide any one renovation you wish to add to it, no questions asked. Anything from hookers to Giant Robo-Scorpions, name it and it will be added.

Last edited Jun 18, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT
Jun 18, 2013 at 02:48PM EDT

Seeing as we could do anything we wanted to this place, but we really don’t feel like it…
A rollercoaster. That’d be fun. we have to install a place like this in Hell.

Last edited Jun 18, 2013 at 02:56PM EDT
Jun 18, 2013 at 02:55PM EDT

OOC:
DONE!

Presenting to you, Falcon, the Hellspawn! Located outside of the Roleplay Pub, this rollercoaster travels faster than the speed of sound, and is ready to roll! Hope you like it!

Last edited Jun 18, 2013 at 03:00PM EDT
Jun 18, 2013 at 02:57PM EDT

Falcon wakes up from his nap with a nasty hangover.
Oh… God… geez, I guess I got hammered. What time is it?
Falcon checks a clock
FIVE MINUTES? I SLEPT FOR FIVE FUCKING MINUTES! I’m going back to the bar.
Falcon walks back into the Roleplay Pub
What’s the deal with the rollercoaster?
He is then told about what happened
So I wasn’t dreaming… Anyways, a bottle of your finest scotch, please.
Falcon throws some money on the counter, and goes over to sit down.
I’m gonna be here a while.

Sonic Booms echo throughout as people ride the Hellblazer.

Jun 18, 2013 at 03:12PM EDT

OOC: So I literally took 5 minutes of my day, despite having to read pages and pages of Humans Rights and why Hitler is the bad guy of the party (He did nazthing wrong actually) and the only thing I got was a lovely middle finger and a good ol’ “fuck off we re trying to have fun”…Oh Roleplay Thread how much I didn’t miss you.

I will just make the responses later…Don’t expect a quick response once your Superduper military attack begins Samuel.

EDIT: I’m quite upset, week seems endless and I have a lot of stuff to study. Becouse I really hate to keep people waiting, I will just not appear or do anything inside the Roleplaying Bar.

And so the bar returns back to normal. Why? Becouse Spark got punched out of the main plot..Oh wait this isn’t even part of the main plot. Well he still manages to get punched out of everything. *
*After 15 minutes of complaining and talking with a horse, the Devil makes the bar return back to normal becouse hell, that colorful thing is quite annoying.

The Devil and the rest of the villians are still there, talking and drinking. Bad side of the bar, only villians are allowed becouse heroes are such a drama queens.
Oh wait Spark but you are not allowed to add-
Well fuck me…Literally speaking. The villians are just there, playing Poker probably.

Last edited Jun 18, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT
Jun 18, 2013 at 03:28PM EDT

OOC: No need to react like that when you did sorta blast straight into their bar and turn it completely on its head, its not surprising that people got agitated over it

Jun 18, 2013 at 03:50PM EDT

OOC:
@Spark:

bic

MEANWHILE, BACK IN THE GREAT BLUE… er… POLLUTED OCEAN.

New Captain: “Uhhh…. uhhh… uhhhhhhhh.”

She nervously looks back up at the whale…. and after a few seconds nearly breaks into tears.

NC: “I Don’t Know! I don’t even remember seeing this guy before!”
#2: “Captain, he was the nice man who offered to take us to shore.”
NC: “Oh… OH!”

She immediately cheers up

NC: “That actually sounds really good! Yeah… um… what where we supposed to do again?”

Nervously looking at her newly appointed vice captain

#2: “Just say yes and have everyone climb into his mouth!”
#88: “Is there food in there?”
#2: “Silence you! Captain is thinking!”
#128: “But what if he actually wants to eat us!”
#2: “Idiot! If he wanted to eat us he would of done it already!”

that “Barge” of constructed trash and tidbits quite clearly doesn’t look that appetizing

#2: “Besides, whales only eat Krill!”
#5: “She’s right! I guess we are safe!”
NC: “Then I guess… ummm… I guess we can trust him. But um… we have nothing to pay the whale for taking us to shore…”

She looks up at the whale with big eyes

MEANWHILE, BACK IN SPACE:

Reimu: For gods sakes this is taking too long! FANTASY SEAL FADER!!!

a very large unfocused attack comes out and obliterates all of the Shadow Bots

Reimu flies to Hakumen and Robotnik with Marisa in tow

Alright! You! I would go easy on you but I am running out of options that don’t have “Instant Kill” written on them! Turn off the damn death ray before I annihilate you from the face of existence!

Last edited Jun 18, 2013 at 04:13PM EDT
Jun 18, 2013 at 04:02PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Imperator,

Superintendent: To put it simply Imperaor it can kill, kill with a extreme proficiency, if it is destroyed the mind is sent back to the data banks and printed into a new Promethean body. It is also highly skilled in both melee and ranged combat and is very agile and quick to react

@Relius & Hazama,

Superintendent: If I am needed just call
The Superintendents face flickers off the nearby screens

@Phantom,
The scouts continue to watch and the Exo carries on following
The training ground is simply a big dust bowl carved into the earth, within it are two teams of un-armoured Cabal fighting one another, the tactics are brutal as they slam each other down into the ground and smash one another in the face with unloaded weapons, dust is kicked up and roars are heard as they attack each other in a frenzy.
Unsurprising this is a Cabal only training camp, the gunfire is coming from a nearby shooting range

@Superintendent,

The Imperator gets off the side of her bed, and walks over to the hulking Promethean. She begins to walk around it, examining it with her dead eyes.
Saya: This is good. This is very good indeed. What else can this machine do?

@The training camp,

Phantom watches the Cabals fighting like savages. This is quite interesting, though she has no way to say it is. The Phantom begins to circle the training camp from the outskirts a few times. She surveys the entire area of what all is happening. Though she suddenly snaps her entire body to stare straight at the Exo.

The Exo cannot see anything resembling a face on the Phantom… just blackness where a face should be. She keeps looking at him for a few moments before turning back to watching the Cabals brutalize each other.

Jun 18, 2013 at 05:48PM EDT

@spark and robot devil
inside the robot devils new pub asura seems to like the new changes and hits the dance floor with the other ladies around, but at his own free will.
Asura: this pub cant even handle my madness right now.

listen man, i know real life has had you very tied up. we’ve been waiting for you for the longest time to respond to what is going on with the ark and stuff. but dont think we are trying to push you away from the main story, we are not. i did everything i can to bring us all here together for this fight. if you cant post that often anymore because something came up, it doesnt hurt to remind us in advance if you have other things going on. we wont hold anything against you. so dont think were pushing you away at all, we want you here. but if you cant be here often, than what else you want us to do?

@markhoax
was it really necessary to freak out about the pub, really? its has nothing to do with the story and does not effect any plot at all. yeah its great so that we can have our other characters to hang out for a bit until something happens, but if something happens to the pub, so what. dont get all butthurt about the place being flipped turned upside down like will smiths life, its a lot easier to just go along with what happened than to pointlessly argue about it with spark and piss him off just after he came back to make a post. and dont get upset with me in any way, i just want to prevent any further tensions within the thread, so i hope you understand.

please lets just avoid conflicts and just stick to the main story.

Jun 18, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT

You know, I’m feeling very nice today.
Maledict Mergees the Roleplay Pub and the Devil’s Lair into one Bar: The Roleplay Pub, with the Devil’s Lair Disco.
Problem Solved.

Jun 18, 2013 at 07:21PM EDT

The bar shall be called: "The Roleplaying Pub “Sides of the coin”

Half of the bar looks normal (Just like Mark’ screenshots)
The another half looks jazzy and demon like.
Both sides have different bartenders.
Villians are found in the Devil’ side.
Heroes are found in the Normal’ side.
Music is different too.

OOC: BAM! Good thinking fellow Captain.

Jun 18, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT

OOC: I was thinking along the lines of something like this:

a Doorway seperated the two bars, and there were two entrances out front. the RP Pub looked like a normal bar, like one would normally go to, like the one in Mark’s screencaps. The Devil’s Lair, however, has more of a seedy feel to it, and is like those bars you see in like film noir movies.

Jun 18, 2013 at 08:42PM EDT

Yukari steps out into the Roleplay Pub. Though her Portal not the front door of course.

“My my, this place seems awfully lively. Will serve as a good break from dragging that star around.”

Yukari walks into the badguy half of the pub and orders a bottle of Red Wine.

Jun 18, 2013 at 08:52PM EDT

Hurm…I can’t take this decission by myself. Someone else shall decide which way I must take, that someone will be the Luck: Fair, free from compromises or influences from the good and the bad side, the true neutral of this party.
Heads I agree with your idea and I proceed to head to the bar and talk with someone such as the Renegade Soldier or Asura. A whiskey glass should be enough.
Tails I bash your pathetic attempts at problem solving then I will find some sort of way to start a endless shitstorm, successfully derailing the thread as I laugh.
Coin flies through the air, It lands on Harvey’ right hand.
Heads…Lucky you…
I agree with Cappy idea, the evil side will have a Noir feeling with a touch of a demon atmosphere. Posters can be seen around the place too, showing big stars such as Freddie Mercy. Why? Becouse the Devil used to be a a talented singer. No, you will not remember this for the sake of your own survival.
Two-Face quickly heads to the “Good Side” of the Pub.

Last edited Jun 18, 2013 at 08:54PM EDT
Jun 18, 2013 at 08:53PM EDT

@ Asura
What I was mad about was Spark suddenly bursting in and suddenly destroying everything I had took time to create, like so.

I don’t see why you’re against me for defending something that took quite awhile to make and find sources and elements. And like I said… he had the opportunity to create the bar, and he refused. I’m sure you would’ve been irritated at the least as well if I had done the same.

And I also said this pub was for everyone, not one person. Otherwise, you’d see ponies, pony merchandise, and bright colors everywhere (I actually have an MLP bar in my Fallout game). Spark’s creating it in his own image, and people have looked down on it. What I did was set a baseplate, not the full and ready bar, so I could ask patrons what they want added to it. If you want a Disco Lair called “the Devil’s Lair” like Falcon said earlier with jazz bands and other stuff in it, I’ll consider it, but in no means is it to be another bar. We already have this one here, just let it be. Again, if you want anything added to the Roleplay Pub, send in your suggestion. I’ll look over it, but I can’t guarantee it will be featured. I am just one mare, after all.

So… what do you want featured?

What I want to add is a fight club underneath the bar so characters can train by either fighting creatures or even each other. There will be rules, obviously, to the fight club such as no killing each other… well, that’s rule enough, right? Now, I won’t add it unless three other people agree with me that it’s a good idea. That will be the minimum requirement I will want to add anything to the game; three people have to agree it’s a good idea. Does that seem fair?

Last edited Jun 18, 2013 at 09:03PM EDT
Jun 18, 2013 at 08:55PM EDT

OOC: Guys, I’m sorry for my constant delays. I’ve been busy preparing for a campout I’m going on this week, which will last until Saturday morning.

I don’t expect you all to wait on me for so long after I’ve delayed so much already, so if you all collectively decide to continue the plotline without me, that’s fine.

If not, then I’ll have my next post up by Saturday morning.

Again, I’m so terribly sorry fnot being able to be he

Jun 18, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT

OOC: Guys, I’m sorry for my constant delays. I’ve been busy preparing for a campout I’m going on this week, which will last until Saturday morning.

I don’t expect you all to wait on me for so long after I’ve delayed so much already, so if you all collectively decide to continue the plotline without me, that’s fine.

If not, then I’ll have my next post up by Saturday morning.

Again, I’m so terribly sorry fnot being able to be here.

Jun 18, 2013 at 09:01PM EDT

OOC: I am offended…
That dog should be laughing, Mark Hamill style, with thunder in the background.
Anyways, can we just split the bar in two?

After all….

Chance, Lyra. Chance is everything. Whether you’re born or not, whether you live or die, whether you’re good or bad. It’s all arbitrary.
This bar represents both of my sides…

Jun 18, 2013 at 09:05PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!