Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,403 total conversations in 8,688 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

Tempestia emerges from the wall of darkness fully dressed, and the wall quickly fades as Pitchurn stops generating it.

Who are those two guys?

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:24PM EDT

That’s not important. Now with closer analyzation on the runes, it seem that.. my stand, plus the Black Haired Guy’s multiple person skill
Muso Tensei
And the white haired guy’s 6 arm thing, we can summon this bird thing. And there are feet positions right for it.
Giorno activates his stand, Asura goes 6 armed vajra mode, and Ken activates Muso Tensei. They all stand on the footprints.
now what?

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:38PM EDT

Tsunarmin: What about the elemental glyphs? There’s two more in a similar style to them, and they’re surrounding something…. roughly humanoid?

Tardises: Something humanoid? Let me see.

The glyph surrounded by the elemental glyphs (plus two extra) resembles Open Your Heart, and there are also foot positions. Tardises moves OYH onto those positions. Nothing seems to happen, though. Must be something to do with those two extra glyphs.

Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 11:48PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:47PM EDT

OOC: see you Rambo.
BIC:
Suddenly, A form springs out of the center area where all 3 are standing.
Guess who’s back.
The figure shakes off the dust from himself. It is revealed to be…

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Last edited Apr 27, 2013 at 11:55PM EDT
Apr 27, 2013 at 11:53PM EDT

I’ll show you impressive. ZA WARUDO!
Suddenly, Pyralis is lying down on the floor, with a serious headache
that… that was my dad’s stand power!
OOC: you REALLY though I was just bringing back NORMAL captain falcon?
Also, normal text is Falcon.
And I’m heading out for tonight.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 12:04AM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 12:00AM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I’ll show you impressive. ZA WARUDO!
Suddenly, Pyralis is lying down on the floor, with a serious headache
that… that was my dad’s stand power!
OOC: you REALLY though I was just bringing back NORMAL captain falcon?
Also, normal text is Falcon.
And I’m heading out for tonight.

OOC: As far as I know, Captain Falcon was killed by Natsu/Asura I think. He was vaporized along with his ship…just saying :3

Apr 28, 2013 at 12:04AM EDT

Pyralis:owwwww…

All 6 archmages simultaneously cast Healing Wind, while Noctan casts Heal. The room itself glows yellow from the 6 air glyphs – the one light glyph does little to affect the glow

Apr 28, 2013 at 12:04AM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: As far as I know, Captain Falcon was killed by Natsu/Asura I think. He was vaporized along with his ship…just saying :3

OOC: YES, I VERY WELL KNOW THAT.
And I wasn’t vaporized. I was sent to “The land of lost souls.”
and yes, I bullshitted my ways out with prophecy. sorry if you think it’s a bad plot device, but I want myself back.
BIC:
Don’t worry. it’s only a bump on the head.

OOC: Going out for tonight. for real this time.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 12:07AM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 12:06AM EDT

Tardises: So, who exactly is this guy?

(OOC: I didn’t read the earliest pages, so I am gonna need some context for this one.)

Apr 28, 2013 at 12:08AM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

OOC: YES, I VERY WELL KNOW THAT.
And I wasn’t vaporized. I was sent to “The land of lost souls.”
and yes, I bullshitted my ways out with prophecy. sorry if you think it’s a bad plot device, but I want myself back.
BIC:
Don’t worry. it’s only a bump on the head.

OOC: Going out for tonight. for real this time.

OOC: Well this is a card I wanted to pull out when Sam introduced the Desesperado guys.
The original fourth member of the Anti-S (the group specifically designed to take on the Desesperado) was Blood Falcon!
I even had a whole backstory of the Ballon Master sending a pack of hunters to retrieve the orignal Falcon corpse! Crazy stuff!
But then I thought it was too silly, so the Elite Enhaced Soldier took Falcon’s place and I dropped everything..Until now!
Let’s just say that Falcon’ body was “split”, the good side came out from the Land of the Lost souls and the bad side is now serving the Ballon Master.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 12:15AM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 12:14AM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

the robot lands on asura. however, asura using his godlike strength and the black blood in his body, barely catches the robot. he struggles for a bit to hold on to him, but with a sudden surge of strength, he hurls the robot into a wall in front of him. the robot is sent flying through several walls before crashing into the medical room were eggman is doing his repairs.

with such fire and hatred in his eyes, he manages to look at eggman in the eyes

THERE YOU ARE he says with such malice and anger

With the repairs to his leg complete, Robotnik is able to stand upright.

Ah, if it isn’t our guest.

Robotnik observes the tunnel of holes in the wall created leading from the bridge to the repair facility where Robotnik was now having some of his missing parts replaced and the scratches to his metallic shell buffed out.

Asura, you really must try be more careful.

After all, wall repairs aren’t cheap!

The robotic scientist walks over to his wrecked Death Egg Robot and manually opens the hatch resembling Robotnik’s head, allowing a damaged Egg Robo to escape.

And you’ve broken my Death Egg Robot!

Its right arm…

Robotnik gestures to the mechanical monstrosity’s arm.

…is dangling by a couple of wires!

Robotnik sits on his “bed,” which is just a repair table on which the diabolic dictator had been previously laying.

*sigh*

We haven’t really made a lot of progress, have we, Asura? We’ve been in this shield for who-knows-how-long, and still neither one of us is dead.

And don’t you know you’ve picked the worst possible time to attack me!? My fleet was still regrouping due to Metal Sonic’s orders to destroy all living organisms! ((For those of you who are unaware of what I’m referring to, look at page 27 of this thread.)) I still hadn’t “discarded” the Warpstone nor Metal Sonic when you show up uninvited and started trashing everything in sight!

And then you put up this blasted shield, so now I have no idea how Snively’s holding up, or even worse, if M--

Robotnik bites his “tongue,” realizing he’d almost revealed something he’d prefer to leave secret for now.

Never mind, that’s not important right now. My point is: I need you to let me out of here so I can restore order to whatever has been going on out there.

Heck, I don’t even know if Meredi ((Did I get the name right, MasterBurner?)) has destroyed the planet yet.

We could both walk away from this if you would lower that shield, you know. There’s really no point in continuing this violence.

Tell you what:

If you’ll lower the shield and allow me to live, I will do likewise. You will be free to leave the Egg Carrier, and I won’t fire a shot. You’ll have your freedom, and I won’t be forced to keep fighting you, thus diverting my precious time from ruling my Empire. We could both walk away from this, right here, right now. So what do you say, Asura? Will you let us be friends?

OOC: Sorry for not posting much in the past couple of days; I’ve been busy with a chemistry paper which has consumed most of my free time, and I’ve been unable to put much thought into KYM and this thread in particular. Hopefully I’ll be able to post more often, now that I’m finished with the rough draft.

And I guess I’m done for tonight as well, seeing as Asura has probably already logged off. I’ll be able to post some more tomorrow, hopefully.

Good night, all.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 12:42AM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 12:22AM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: It was Asura. I think I was in the middle of fighting Crow at the time or sneaking aboard his ship. I forget.

BIC:

Yukari Yakumo suddenly appears above Outer Haven, and invokes one of her Spell Cards;

“Seems the coward octopus won’t appear. Time to persuade it a bit~! Splitter, All Things That Split In Two!”

She suddenly seems to fall into the floor, and a giant yellow and pink buzzsaw takes her place, making her way towards one of the tentacles and chopping it clean off before sinking back into the “ground.”

(Note, this doesn’t affect the submarine, and I will note if you attempt to stop it incorrectly, as it will lose you another tentacle)

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 01:47AM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 01:19AM EDT

hears something, sees nothing

Renegade: Huh? Where… where am I?
???: Hey… wake up!
Renegade: What?
tries opening eyes, can’t see
???:Forget it… he’s probably long gone. I mean, look at his horn!
Renegade tries again, catching a glimpse

Pinkie: See, Rainbow Dash? I told you he was here and OK!
Renegade: Where… where am I?
Pinkie: Silly! You’re in Ponyville! Lyra teleported you here, so now you’re safe in the force field. It’s weird, but you came in from nowhere and landed in Everfree! But she teleported you!
Renegade: What? Who… who are you? And… why are you talking?
Pinkie: Um… maybe we should take you to Lyra…

OOC: Yes, now Renegade is in Equestria! The chamber he entered was a portal to Everfree, and Lyra teleported him inside the force field. Need to make a Renegade pony now…
Got it!
Pony Creator Code (Renegade):
392B1M4400709BB79ED8FE027001CFE42RN1837005000001P07F3FCCFF7FFF2O107F3FCC004CB2
Oh, shite… can someone help me make pics of Renegade as a pony? I can’t seem to do so. Thanks in advance!

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 02:22AM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 01:57AM EDT

NM: At last … everyone is asleep! I think… I can finally think about what just happened

Nightmare Medic said as she watched the large caps in the air because of his telekinesis

NM: an Armageddon… of lizards…well, that sounds kind of ridiculous. Who was that guy at first? The Order of the Ballon? What is that? an ally? an enemy who tries to set me a trap?… I don’t know about this…

NM turned the caps with his telekinetic powers, as if uncertain what to do with that

NM: Well.. I like the theme of “kill them all” after all…I need to talk about this with the “Last Battallion”. Talking about them, I don’t heard any report from them the last two hours

Nightmare Medic grabs the radio

NM: Captain Blitz, REPORT BACK!

In the other side, inside JacobsTown

Blitz: Blitz reporting sir!

NM: YOU got what I wanted!?

Blitz: …no sir…

NM: I knew…

Blitz: You know sir??! How…!

NM: Simple… I no longer feel the presence of the human of the last two and a half hours

Blitz: That means… he is dead?

NM: No… if he had died, I would feel that their life energy would decrease gradually to be at zero… but apparently, he fades in just a second…

Blitz: What that means? He disappeared?

NM: I don’t know yet…but I’ll find out. By the way, that you did with the humans?

Blitz: Well… We all did what we had to do…

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 02:39AM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 02:37AM EDT

OOC: Oh my God, I’m so sorry everyone. A fucking storm came in and took out my internet while I was writing up a post last night. I want to apologize heavily for that inconvenience, but I cannot guarantee that it will stay up for today either. I’ll see what I can do about getting a response post up soon.

@Sam,

The tendrils that are either damaged or cut off retreat back down into the water to regenerate and recuperate. Even more tendrils burst up from the water and rise high above Outer Haven, invoking spell circles that form black and red spear-like projectiles that start to rain down upon Outer Haven and the Rays like a rain of thorns from the sky above.

OOC Note: The spears would most likely (due to the sheer number of them and how fast they’re coming down) put a lot of dents on Outer Haven’s hull.

@Vergil,

The water churns as the eight heads of the city-sized beast rise from around Outer Haven. Two of the heads focus on Vergil and open their mouths, firing massive mouth beams down at him that explode in an enormous fashion when they hit.

OOC Note: The explosion radius of these lasers is really big… About half of Outer Haven will be caught in it.

@Yukari,

The other six heads focus on Yukari, trying to find her by repeatedly opening their gaping maws and firing away at Outer Haven.

@Reimu,

About 5 spell circles form around her, beginning to shoot out a storm of homing danmaku.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 12:21PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 11:23AM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: Oh my God, I’m so sorry everyone. A fucking storm came in and took out my internet while I was writing up a post last night. I want to apologize heavily for that inconvenience, but I cannot guarantee that it will stay up for today either. I’ll see what I can do about getting a response post up soon.

@Sam,

The tendrils that are either damaged or cut off retreat back down into the water to regenerate and recuperate. Even more tendrils burst up from the water and rise high above Outer Haven, invoking spell circles that form black and red spear-like projectiles that start to rain down upon Outer Haven and the Rays like a rain of thorns from the sky above.

OOC Note: The spears would most likely (due to the sheer number of them and how fast they’re coming down) put a lot of dents on Outer Haven’s hull.

@Vergil,

The water churns as the eight heads of the city-sized beast rise from around Outer Haven. Two of the heads focus on Vergil and open their mouths, firing massive mouth beams down at him that explode in an enormous fashion when they hit.

OOC Note: The explosion radius of these lasers is really big… About half of Outer Haven will be caught in it.

@Yukari,

The other six heads focus on Yukari, trying to find her by repeatedly opening their gaping maws and firing away at Outer Haven.

@Reimu,

About 5 spell circles form around her, beginning to shoot out a storm of homing danmaku.

OOC: Shit, forgot to say this. Sorry for double posting.

BIC:

@Yukari,

Before the heads fire away at Yukari, they scream out in a demonic voice, activating the Azure Grimoire.

Ŕ̢͡͏҉ȩ͘͘s̡҉͘t̵̛r̨̛͡҉͡i͏̀͘c͞͏҉t͟i͏̴̢o̧̡͘ņ̶̢̕ ́̀6̀͜͠6̨̧͘6͟͢͟͞͡ ̶̢̢͜͠ŗ̶̀͞͏e̸͝͞l͘ȩa̡͠s̵͜é̵͜d̸͢,͠ ̴̢͝D̴̛͘į̸m̷̧҉e̶͜͠͞n̢s̀͞i̵̸҉͢ơ̷͘n͢҉̛a̵̡͢l̕͡͏͝ ̴̢̢̡I҉̢͘n̵t̶̕̕͞e̶̵r̸̸̴͜͡f͡͠҉e̡̛͘͞ŕ̴̡͏e̷͢n̛c͜é̛͜ ̛͝F́͜i̕͏e͢l͏͠͡d̛̕ ̵̛͜D̨̨́͢e̷̡҉̕͞p̸͟l̛͠͏̀͞o͘͟͜͢͝y͝҉̴́͘è̢d͢!͏̵̀͏́ ̨̢̀͠Á̷z̀͜͠͝u̡͘͠r̵̢͝e̵͢ ͘͝҉̨͏G̶̸r͘͝i̵̢͢m̵͜o͠҉͘i̴̡r̵̵̡e̵͏̷͢,̀̀͏ ̨͘͜͠A̵̴̕͡͡ćt̨͏̸͡i̸̵̡̧͞v̢̢͝á̛t̵͟͢ȩ̶̢́!̵͘ ̀

Apr 28, 2013 at 12:31PM EDT

@The Black Beast,
The Winds watch from the conning tower as the Black Beast pelts the hull with the thorns
3 Rays are impaled through head disabling them instantly screeching as they’re lifeless bodies slide off of the rocking hull into the ocean
The remaining Ray is impaled through the leg pinning it to the hull but it stays defiant roaring and launching cluster missiles in a last ditch defense effort
Monsoon: The Rays aren’t capable of dealing with such an adversary
Sundowner: Those tentacles just keep comin’ we’re wastin’ our time!
Get Gekko’s ready under the canopy also have the railgun manned and ready for fire set up patrol teams!
Monsoon: Ready, Gekko’s have been dispatched and are readied

Right this is good! Now its time to show a little force! raise the canopy!

The shield raises exposing the deck which looks like a small city, populated with many towers and structures, The Gekko’s and troops on deck begin firing away at the Black Beast
Now its time to start punching some holes, activate the railgun.

Right now begin taking down some of these damn tentacles with the thing
Mistral: It should easily dispatch the tentacles but the rails can only handle so many shots before needing replacement
Only have it target and shoot the ones causing heavy damage
The railgun begins targeting and firing at the tentacles causing the most damage, the shots punch straight through them but at a slow rate of fire. the gun is incredibly powerful and with each shot a deafening blast bounces about the deck producing a small shockwave
Right okay that’s enough for now, also where the hell is Mantis?! hes a crucial part to our plan and hes just vanished

@Assassin,
Pyscho Mantis is using his mind control on the Assassin

Psycho Mantis: Yes! thats right! put the gun to your head! yeeees! now go on! pull the trigger! ahaahahahaa!! no checking the back of the box this time!

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 02:17PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM EDT

Tardises turns to OYH, and notices that the central glyph and the 6 known elemental glyphs surroundign it are glowing – the elemental glyphs in their respective colours. The two unknown glyphs are not glowing…

Apr 28, 2013 at 02:10PM EDT

Smoke starts coming out of nearby vents, covering Psycho Mantis. This smoke screen covers the entire room, rendering eyesight useless. With a black cloud covering her movements, Assassin quickly cloaks herself and dissapears.
The smoke slowly dissipates.

(Codec)

Doctor Steam: Why they keep sending me to babysit around? Clever move EES.

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Both of you, retreat inmediatly. Doctor, smoke appearing out of nowhere is extremelly suspicious, and Assassin, I told you to keep your mind bussy with something else. I am more qualifiable for this mission, I don’t understand the reason of why I wasn’t allowed to infiltrate too. Nevermind.
Head to another room and wait for orders. And don’t think if possible.

Apr 28, 2013 at 02:24PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

With the repairs to his leg complete, Robotnik is able to stand upright.

Ah, if it isn’t our guest.

Robotnik observes the tunnel of holes in the wall created leading from the bridge to the repair facility where Robotnik was now having some of his missing parts replaced and the scratches to his metallic shell buffed out.

Asura, you really must try be more careful.

After all, wall repairs aren’t cheap!

The robotic scientist walks over to his wrecked Death Egg Robot and manually opens the hatch resembling Robotnik’s head, allowing a damaged Egg Robo to escape.

And you’ve broken my Death Egg Robot!

Its right arm…

Robotnik gestures to the mechanical monstrosity’s arm.

…is dangling by a couple of wires!

Robotnik sits on his “bed,” which is just a repair table on which the diabolic dictator had been previously laying.

*sigh*

We haven’t really made a lot of progress, have we, Asura? We’ve been in this shield for who-knows-how-long, and still neither one of us is dead.

And don’t you know you’ve picked the worst possible time to attack me!? My fleet was still regrouping due to Metal Sonic’s orders to destroy all living organisms! ((For those of you who are unaware of what I’m referring to, look at page 27 of this thread.)) I still hadn’t “discarded” the Warpstone nor Metal Sonic when you show up uninvited and started trashing everything in sight!

And then you put up this blasted shield, so now I have no idea how Snively’s holding up, or even worse, if M--

Robotnik bites his “tongue,” realizing he’d almost revealed something he’d prefer to leave secret for now.

Never mind, that’s not important right now. My point is: I need you to let me out of here so I can restore order to whatever has been going on out there.

Heck, I don’t even know if Meredi ((Did I get the name right, MasterBurner?)) has destroyed the planet yet.

We could both walk away from this if you would lower that shield, you know. There’s really no point in continuing this violence.

Tell you what:

If you’ll lower the shield and allow me to live, I will do likewise. You will be free to leave the Egg Carrier, and I won’t fire a shot. You’ll have your freedom, and I won’t be forced to keep fighting you, thus diverting my precious time from ruling my Empire. We could both walk away from this, right here, right now. So what do you say, Asura? Will you let us be friends?

OOC: Sorry for not posting much in the past couple of days; I’ve been busy with a chemistry paper which has consumed most of my free time, and I’ve been unable to put much thought into KYM and this thread in particular. Hopefully I’ll be able to post more often, now that I’m finished with the rough draft.

And I guess I’m done for tonight as well, seeing as Asura has probably already logged off. I’ll be able to post some more tomorrow, hopefully.

Good night, all.

asura teleports in front of eggman. after hearing his proposal, the anger and madness begins to slowly fade away and asura’s head starts to clear up. he is now calm and collected

you may have a point here eggman. i was feeling really cramped in this ship anyways. besides, this fight has gone off long enough, i would like to get some fresh air and see what else is going on with the others.

asura puts his hand out in front of eggman

so what do you say, lets end this petty rivalry?

Apr 28, 2013 at 02:33PM EDT

@captain falcon

OOC: captain falcon challenged asura to a 1v1 fight. i created the barrier around us so nobody would interfere. falcon puts up a good fight but his efforts were useless. asura plunges his hand through captain falcons chest after he tried doing that two finger head exploding move and it backfires onto himself. asura grabs his soul after and instead of eating it he destroys it. then he leaves the barrier.

thats how it went down.

im a bit disapoint at how you just decided to resurrect him all of a sudden because i had a great plan to bring him back for you, but you descide to “lol rezurection” out of nowhere. maybe i should have let you known before hand. but oh well. what can you do?

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 02:41PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 02:40PM EDT

OOC: I’m describing him as sort of a “Lich” Type deal. He has his body and mind, but not his soul.
You’re free to do whatever with the soul.
BIC:
Falcon’s Soul
So… my body’s been revived, but not my soul. It’s still stuck here. Thankfully, he has the same mind, and memories.
Falcon’s Body
wait a minute… I can’t see your aura.
Who, me?
yes, you.
Now that I think about it… I do feel a little empty inside. Like i’m missing my soul.
I think that this was a darker ritual of sorts. meant to revive the body and mind, but not the soul.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 02:50PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 02:43PM EDT

Yukari seems unaffected by the Blazblue, as it’s her passing though her boundaries and not trying to force the beast though one

It takes a sharp turn into one of the beasts necks, starting to push it away with tremendous force, pushing it away from the craft. Two of the other heads seem to follow it…

Look up into the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a Plane? NO! IT’S!?! A Giant Ass Armored Hakurei Orb

A Giant Yin Yang orb 2/3rds of the size of Outer Heaven drops down onto the three heads, smashing down on them with tremendous force, smashing them back under the water and causing a large series of large tidal waves, pushing the Outer Heaven away sideways

(Note: Wrote your own grave there. Had to use the invincibility frames offered by unleashing a bomb to get out of that one)

Yukari’s spell ends and she returns to Reimu

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 02:44PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Smoke starts coming out of nearby vents, covering Psycho Mantis. This smoke screen covers the entire room, rendering eyesight useless. With a black cloud covering her movements, Assassin quickly cloaks herself and dissapears.
The smoke slowly dissipates.

(Codec)

Doctor Steam: Why they keep sending me to babysit around? Clever move EES.

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Both of you, retreat inmediatly. Doctor, smoke appearing out of nowhere is extremelly suspicious, and Assassin, I told you to keep your mind bussy with something else. I am more qualifiable for this mission, I don’t understand the reason of why I wasn’t allowed to infiltrate too. Nevermind.
Head to another room and wait for orders. And don’t think if possible.

Assassin runs into another room to escape Mantis but….

Psycho Mantis: Fancy having a rest? you look a little….stressed! running around like some sort of squirrel, that was some bad advise you’ve been given there! “head to another room and await orders”? PFFFT!!
Mantis starts reaching out with his mind control once more
Psycho Mantis: Come in! relax! youll even get to meet Mantis, Mantis and Mantis!!

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 02:51PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 02:48PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

@Sam,

@Vergil,

@Yukari,

@Reimu,

vergil teleports off of the ship, dodging the lasers sent at him. within a span of a few seconds, flashes of light slash through the creatures entire body and many heads. vergil’s attacks in devil trigger mode are so fast and powerful that its as if he doesnt exist, all that can be seen is the flashes of light from his sword swings that travel across the creatures mass.

he suddenly reappears on top of the ships hull in front of sam in regular form, he slowly sheaths his sword, back facing towards the black beast. when his sword finally closes, thousands of wounds appear on the black beasts body, its dark matter begins to shoot out of each of its many wounds. the creature shutters a deafening roar in pain that can be heard for miles away. judging by the roars of pain, vergil did a great deal of damage to the creature, but still is not enough.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 02:56PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 02:50PM EDT

@Reimu and Vergil,

The five heads scream, letting out a earth-shaking roar. In a flurry of pain and agony, several tentacles grab and wrap around Outer Haven, even with it being highly electric, and hurl it straight up at Reimu and Yukari with full force and tremendous speed. The other five heads retreat down into the water, along with the tentacles. The beast is gone for now under the contaminated waves and back to the depths of the earth….

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 02:56PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 02:52PM EDT

asura teleports in front of eggman. after hearing his proposal, the anger and madness begins to slowly fade away and asura’s head starts to clear up. he is now calm and collected

you may have a point here eggman. i was feeling really cramped in this ship anyways. besides, this fight has gone off long enough, i would like to get some fresh air and see what else is going on with the others.

asura puts his hand out in front of eggman

so what do you say, lets end this petty rivalry?

Robotnik is shocked for a moment, as he did not actually expect Asura to lower the shield, and he had a much more elaborate trap prepared for Asura when the Kishin attacked, but then he smiles, deciding to go along with it.

Deal! And in exchange for you lowering your shield, you have my word that the Egg Fleet will not fire at you and will allow you to leave whenever you choose.

Robotnik extends his hand arm as he reaches for Asura’s hand to shake it.

*sigh*

I simply can’t wait see what Snively’s done with the my Empire while I’ve been away…

Apr 28, 2013 at 03:01PM EDT

@The Black Beast,
Hold onto somethi-….!!!
The half kilometer long warship is thrown upward like a giant smooth pebble, everyone on board embraces for impact and as part of one of the ships many emergency protocols the interior walls magnetize holding equipment and weapons in place

OOC: have fun catching this Reimu…

Apr 28, 2013 at 03:02PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

Robotnik is shocked for a moment, as he did not actually expect Asura to lower the shield, and he had a much more elaborate trap prepared for Asura when the Kishin attacked, but then he smiles, deciding to go along with it.

Deal! And in exchange for you lowering your shield, you have my word that the Egg Fleet will not fire at you and will allow you to leave whenever you choose.

Robotnik extends his hand arm as he reaches for Asura’s hand to shake it.

*sigh*

I simply can’t wait see what Snively’s done with the my Empire while I’ve been away…

after they shake hands, eggman tries to release his grip. however, asura shows no signs of letting go of his own grip. he looks at asura to find him with a devilish smile on his face.

thats too bad for you then eggman, because you wont live to find out.

asura, with all of his might, throws eggman over his shoulders with the hand still gripping onto eggmans hand. he is thrown on an angle that sends him flying through the roof of the ship until he is outside and high in the air. the barrier had finally vanished.

LIKE I SAID, TIME TO FINISH THIS PETTY RIVALRY DOCTOR!!!!

he quickly pulls out vajra from his mouth and releases the biggest madness wavelength blast he has ever released. the crimson beam is so bright and large that it can be seen for miles shooting into the heavens directly at eggman, who gets caught in it. eggman is descintigrating due to the magnitude of the blast

OOC: i am close to the point of actually killing off eggman, but if you disagree, i can edit it if you want. we can make it seem like you die or your left in such a critical state that people think you actually died. i just feel that seems like a perfect time and moment. but hey its your call.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 03:35PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 03:31PM EDT

As the ship is hurled at me…

“Well that’s a new development.”

Oh for gods sake, let me borrow your power directly! Opposite of the Lack of Common Sense

*Reimu and Yukari fly straight into the ship, passing though it like a ghost, past Assasin and Psycho Mantis, and coming out the other side. *

Apr 28, 2013 at 03:32PM EDT

OOC:

@Rambo,

Well… I’m just saying my opinion here. Look at it from his perspective. If you kill Robotnik right now he wouldn’t really have a character now, would he? It’s also a bit of a dick move to just go ahead and kill him right here when there’s so much left for him to do… I was actually looking forward to a fight between Robotnik and The Black Beast.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 03:37PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 03:36PM EDT

after they shake hands, eggman tries to release his grip. however, asura shows no signs of letting go of his own grip. he looks at asura to find him with a devilish smile on his face.

asura, with all of his might, throws eggman over his shoulders with the hand still gripping onto eggmans hand. he is thrown on an angle that sends him flying through the roof of the ship until he is outside and high in the air. the barrier had finally vanished.

he quickly pulls out vajra from his mouth and releases the biggest madness wavelength blast he has ever released. the crimson beam is so bright and large that it can be seen for miles shooting into the heavens directly at eggman, who gets caught in it. eggman is descintigrating due to the magnitude of the blast

OOC: i am close to the point of actually killing off eggman, but if you disagree, i can edit it if you want. we can make it seem like you die or your left in such a critical state that people think you actually died. i just feel that seems like a perfect time and moment. but hey its your call.

OOC: FUCKING. CALLED. IT.
And I really think you shouldn’t kill off the good doctor just yet.

Apr 28, 2013 at 03:39PM EDT

Doctor Steam: But I must..

Elite Enhaced Soldier: No, do…not…interfer…In situations like this, It is advisable to let the exposed one die, so another one can take her place. Such as me, for example. I repeat, let her di-

Smoke comes once again from nearby vents. However, this time the smoke doesn’t cover the entire room. Instead, It spins around, forming a circle where a silhouetto of a man is seen. Finally, the Steam appears out of the smoke.

Doctor Steam: Kiddo, get the coordinates and we are out of here. I will keep the Mantis bussy.
Assassin would run away
You can’t hurt me with your psychokinesis, and I can’t choke you to death with my gaseous form. Fair fight, don’t you think?

OOC: DID SOMEONE SAY EPIC BOSS BATTLE? Oh and since Asura’ barrier is down..

Mister Foster: Holy…I can’t believe it…It’s happening…!

Cheston: By the great gods…the barrier is finally gone…I have been waiting for this very moment to say an epic phrase that will be remembered for centuries..Let-

Mister Foster: It’s time to kick ass and kick ass…And I’m all out of ass.

Cheston: Nevermind, just…ATTACK!

And finally, the Eggman’ ship, where Foster and Cheston spent 5 pages of this thread, crashes into the Carrier where Asura and Robotnik are.
The doors open, revealing a group of SWATbots, a gorilla and Mister Foster shooting with homemade weapons and lasers, throwing crappy grenades and a plenty amount of explosive stuff, with Cheston trying to say some sort of Shakesperian phrase and Foster just screaming non-sense such as “SHIT HIM UP!”

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 03:41PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 03:40PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC:

@Rambo,

Well… I’m just saying my opinion here. Look at it from his perspective. If you kill Robotnik right now he wouldn’t really have a character now, would he? It’s also a bit of a dick move to just go ahead and kill him right here when there’s so much left for him to do… I was actually looking forward to a fight between Robotnik and The Black Beast.

OOC: i figured as such, but let me just say this. when i killed of captain falcon, i told him “hey if you want you can be a diffrent character if you really want to continue the fight.” he agreed and now he is more than 4 different characters now, giorno, kenshiro, the poser god, cCAPTAIN FALCON AGAIN, and i think the other JJBA crew. eggman still has robosonic, snively, and the entire eggman empire behind him. just saying.

but its his call, if he wants to change it i will. im not trying to be a dick or anything. im just giving out options.

Apr 28, 2013 at 03:42PM EDT

While shooting and throwing home-made grenades to Asura

Mister Foster: YOU MADE ME WASTE MORE THAN 24 HOURS WITH A TALKING GORILLAAAAAA!

Apr 28, 2013 at 03:44PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

While shooting and throwing home-made grenades to Asura

Mister Foster: YOU MADE ME WASTE MORE THAN 24 HOURS WITH A TALKING GORILLAAAAAA!

OOC: Oh God, Spark. You’re killing me here. I literally cannot breathe as I’m typing this. I think I speak for myself and all the others when I say that Cheston and Foster are some of the best NPCs in here. (No offense to anyone else, of course.) Keep up the good work.

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 03:48PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 03:47PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: Oh God, Spark. You’re killing me here. I literally cannot breathe as I’m typing this. I think I speak for myself and all the others when I say that Cheston and Foster are some of the best NPCs in here. (No offense to anyone else, of course.) Keep up the good work.

Elite Enhaced Soldier: I’m offended.

Apr 28, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT

OOC: No, that’s fine. I was actually anticipating you to kill me, which is why I gave the order for-- well, I’ll just let you find that out. And don’t worry about “resurrecting” me later on. I’ve already got something laid out (well, the main parts, anyway. We’ll see what happens.), though I’d prefer that the blast not disintegrate me, but leave some remains of me behind, as a sort of “memorial” to the Empire.

BTW, the plan I had mentioned earlier was surprisingly similar to what you did. Had you attacked me rather than destroying me, that black robot (which I was going to personally introduce to you as E-101 Beta Mark 2) would have smashed you through the roof onto the deck, after which it would engage you in combat with me observing the whole fight in my Egg Moblie.

BIC:

The robotic scientist utters one more mechanical laugh before disintegrating into oblivion. ((I’ll edit this if you do to say I wasn’t disentigrated.))

OH-h HO-o HO-o HO--

And with that, the Great Dr. Robotnik is no more.

Per Eggman’s orders, everyone who was onboard besides Asura was escorted off the ship the moment the shields dissipated. And with one last command from the late good doctor, all ships fire on the Egg Carrier, causing it to explode in a brilliant flash of light.*

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 03:59PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 03:56PM EDT

Cheston: So err..Since the Doctor is gone erm..Let’s just return to Earth with this pack of SWATbots.

Mister Foster: Godamn long-ass plots that end in shit…

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 04:00PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 03:59PM EDT

The mages who have had nothing to do for quite some time now notice the temple, and a somewhat familiar presence inside… They head towards said temple, and enter.

Lumimancer:Seems like we missed something pretty major…

Tardises: Missed something? Whatever do you mean?

Aeromancer #1: There was some sort of barrier that we were caught inside… It only just went down.

Apr 28, 2013 at 04:02PM EDT

OOC: Rambo, Does Kishin asura have a really bog from? like the size of the planet?
BIC:
Everyone spots the egg carrier exploding
Holy Hell!
Everyone runs towards the egg carrier, to see what was going on

Apr 28, 2013 at 04:03PM EDT

The canopy of Outer Haven closes once more and the warship comes crashing down back into the ocean causing a immense wave, similar to dropping the empire state building into the sea. The advance emergency protocols have luckily kept the crafts internals un-damaged, the personnel quickly recover from this tremendous quake and get back to there patrols
The Winds are quite concussed
Sundowner:…..Well….
Sam reaches up having been thrown around the cabin, Sundowner picks him up into the air with one hand holding his forearm
Thanks
Monsoon:….We are like a big toy….my damn head…
Mistral?
Sam looks about the conning tower room and spots Mistral unconscious, he hurriedly makes his way over
Mistral, c’mon wake up
Sundowner: I she hurt Sam?
Sam notices blood coming from her head
Wait, shes injured! we need to get back down into the ship and get her to the medical bay
Mistrals head injury is quite serious and bleeding heavily
Monsoon: Not Mistral, we can’t afford losing her
The Winds quickly make there way back down into the ships main body from the tower

@Doctor Steam,

The room which they occupy was completely oblivious to Haven being thrown even though its deep within it, its almost likes its somewhere else…
Psycho Mantis: Oooooo!! this one has a harder head! like a coconut! Epic boss battle?! I heard that! your never out of character when im here ahahahaha! and THIS is hardly a boss battle now!! well not for me hahahha!
Pyscho Mantis utilizes his psychometric abilities and passes through the ceiling, Doctor Steam turns around but the door is gone, its just a small empty room with no windows, the floor ebgins to crack and brake adn the room begins to heat up getting very hot…

OOC: It should also be noted that this room is inescapable
OOC: Psycho Mantis: You couldn’t spell inescapable could you Sam? admit it! you probably just used spell check for a second time for this sentence aswell!
OOO: Shut up Mantis I feel like a schizophrenic doing this…

Apr 28, 2013 at 04:11PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

OOC: No, that’s fine. I was actually anticipating you to kill me, which is why I gave the order for-- well, I’ll just let you find that out. And don’t worry about “resurrecting” me later on. I’ve already got something laid out (well, the main parts, anyway. We’ll see what happens.), though I’d prefer that the blast not disintegrate me, but leave some remains of me behind, as a sort of “memorial” to the Empire.

BTW, the plan I had mentioned earlier was surprisingly similar to what you did. Had you attacked me rather than destroying me, that black robot (which I was going to personally introduce to you as E-101 Beta Mark 2) would have smashed you through the roof onto the deck, after which it would engage you in combat with me observing the whole fight in my Egg Moblie.

BIC:

The robotic scientist utters one more mechanical laugh before disintegrating into oblivion. ((I’ll edit this if you do to say I wasn’t disentigrated.))

OH-h HO-o HO-o HO--

And with that, the Great Dr. Robotnik is no more.

Per Eggman’s orders, everyone who was onboard besides Asura was escorted off the ship the moment the shields dissipated. And with one last command from the late good doctor, all ships fire on the Egg Carrier, causing it to explode in a brilliant flash of light.*

OOC: i figured as such knowing eggman being a devious motherfucker. treacherous minds think alike right? btw, the blast completely vapourizes your body, leaving nothing left.

Anyway, B2C

the blast finally vapourizes eggmans mechanical body, leaving not even his moustache behind. asura floats up onto the deck of the ship to view the desolated landscape caused by Flandre. the black smog quickly fills the ship and the air around asura

asura closes his eyes and takes a deep breath of some of the black smog, not being affected by it.

ahh, i like the aroma in the air, it feels so invigorating.

as he opens his eyes back up only to realize dozens of flashes of light heading towards the ship. his smile on his face quickly fades away into a look of disappointment. eggmans final orders were to annihilate the ship along with asura on it.

Hm, right to the bitter end it seems.

the shots hit the ship, and one hits asura directly, within seconds, the ship explodes with a cataclysmic force that it clears out all of the smog for miles away. the explosion can be seen and heard for miles away.

Apr 28, 2013 at 04:13PM EDT

Doctor Steam quickly expands himself into a massive cloud, the force of compressed smoke slowly make a small hole that he uses to escape.
Meanwhile, Assassin is heading to the Operations room.

Apr 28, 2013 at 04:19PM EDT

The three mages who were on that ship recently find themselves heading back towards where it was, followed by all the others.

Apr 28, 2013 at 04:32PM EDT

Sundowner takes Mistral off to the medical bay to have her head wound attended to, after dropping her off he returns to the command room where Sam and Monsoon are located

I don’t know how to operate these systems very well, what do you guys think?
Sundowner: No idea
*Monsoon just shrugs his shoulders having no interests in electronics

I need to submerge Haven and activate the camo, in this state we are detectable

@Dr Steam,
Dr Steam re-appears well…as steam coming out of a boiled kettle in somebodies summer lit kitchen, its quite peaceful and settled, the sound of birds chirping and children playing can be heard through the open window letting in a gentle warm breeze
In the middle of the room sits a table and at the table sits a single woman facing away from the kettle

Last edited Apr 28, 2013 at 04:36PM EDT
Apr 28, 2013 at 04:34PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!