Forums / Just For Fun

328,204 total conversations in 8,687 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Im so stupid and unfunny. Conan is the funniest person alive. Also, what’s a teabag.

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:57AM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Please…keep playing with Ash MOTHERFUCKING Williams. It’s like you completely forgot him

Order a beer and cheer up Ash, we all know that feel. Well…Maybe not the Robo-Guy and Blood Falcon.

OOC: I haven’t forgotten about him. I had to focus on Renegade. Like I said, my next post will have everyone in it, including Lyra, Ash, and Renegade… but you can’t know what happens yet. BTW, I forgot that Ash was on Poker Night 2… I’m so stupid…
But then again, we each have different narratives going on… yours with everyone, and mine with Medic.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 12:24PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 12:13PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC: I haven’t forgotten about him. I had to focus on Renegade. Like I said, my next post will have everyone in it, including Lyra, Ash, and Renegade… but you can’t know what happens yet. BTW, I forgot that Ash was on Poker Night 2… I’m so stupid…
But then again, we each have different narratives going on… yours with everyone, and mine with Medic.

I can try to use the code on Pony Creator with my computer to see if it’ll work. If you do, what was the Pony Creator code? (If you’ve already decided not to use pony Renegade, that’s fine, too.)

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 12:21PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 12:20PM EDT

OOC:
Code is here:
392B1M4400709BB79ED8FE027001CFE42RN1837005000001P07F3FCCFF7FFF2O107F3FCC004CB2
Armor (accesory) is here:
066CC66066CC66066CC6670E1C0E00000002B3D838876D2A5091109066CC66066CC66066CC66
Thank you very much for doing so…

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 12:23PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 12:23PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC:
Code is here:
392B1M4400709BB79ED8FE027001CFE42RN1837005000001P07F3FCCFF7FFF2O107F3FCC004CB2
Armor (accesory) is here:
066CC66066CC66066CC6670E1C0E00000002B3D838876D2A5091109066CC66066CC66066CC66
Thank you very much for doing so…

OOC:

Okay, I think I’ve got it. So do you want a certain pose or background? Or do you want just the pony image without a background?

And you are quite welcome. I was happy to do so.

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:33PM EDT

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

BIC:

Snively: W-what do you want? Y-you’re not supposed to be here! Guards! GUARDS!!!

The SWATbots aim their wrists armed with laser blasters at the figure and fire.

Hazama has taken out seven of the bots now. He opens another portal and shoots his Ouroboros at a group of 3 bots, it skewering through them and destroying their systems. The end latches to the wall they were in front of, and he goes flying towards it. He recalls his Ouroboros in the middle, dodging the shots aimed at him from the other four SWATbots.

Hazama: Man, your robots are terrible!

He shoots his Ouroboros up at the ceiling above the group of four remaining SWATbots, and drops down onto them with an elbow slam, exploding the SWATbots in a green and black mist. Hazama flips back onto his feet and walks over to Snively after doing so. His hat still remains on his head, but his coat is tattered a bit.

Hazama: Now that was very rude of you, little man… Calling the guards on a guest. Shame… Now, let’s talk.

OOC: If you were writing up a post, I’m sorry Robotnik. I’ll delete this one if you were. If you don’t respond by the time this edit limit is up, we can always just say that this post never happened and you can post your actions. Whatever you want to do.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 12:36PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 12:35PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

Hazama has taken out seven of the bots now. He opens another portal and shoots his Ouroboros at a group of 3 bots, it skewering through them and destroying their systems. The end latches to the wall they were in front of, and he goes flying towards it. He recalls his Ouroboros in the middle, dodging the shots aimed at him from the other four SWATbots.

Hazama: Man, your robots are terrible!

He shoots his Ouroboros up at the ceiling above the group of four remaining SWATbots, and drops down onto them with an elbow slam, exploding the SWATbots in a green and black mist. Hazama flips back onto his feet and walks over to Snively after doing so. His hat still remains on his head, but his coat is tattered a bit.

Hazama: Now that was very rude of you, little man… Calling the guards on a guest. Shame… Now, let’s talk.

OOC: If you were writing up a post, I’m sorry Robotnik. I’ll delete this one if you were. If you don’t respond by the time this edit limit is up, we can always just say that this post never happened and you can post your actions. Whatever you want to do.

OOC: Snively is not the master of preparation that Robotnik is. He was not expecting anyone to arrive, and is nowhere near as resourceful as the late genious, though he can be prepared for the situation if he’s had enough time to observe.

BIC:

Snively leaps back in fear.

W-w-what do you w-want!?

P-please don’t hurt me…
Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 12:39PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 12:39PM EDT

OOC:
Um… have him looking at his watch… wondering why he’s equine. And I guess the first background after the plain one (the one with the path, tree in back). And again, I can’t thank you enough! My computer is acting up, as usual.

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:41PM EDT

@Robonik,

Hazama: Hurt you? Do you have me mistaken for some sort of brute? Even if I did want to hurt you, just look at yourself! Ahahaha!

He starts to point and laugh at Snively for a few seconds, coming back to reality shortly after.

Hazama: I just wanted to speak to you about your life… Your uncle was destroyed by a god of madness who may or may not be dead. You’re now in charge of a great empire that you inherited from your uncle, whom you served as an assistant cough slave cough to. You’re not the man of genius that Robotnik was… Hell, he would have had a plan for intruders like me. I just want you to take a nice long look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see, Snively.

Hazama starts to laugh a bit again, that same smirk never leaving his face.

Hazama: But seriously now, I’m not one to do this… I will inform you about what’s happening. There’s something even greater than Asura out there on this planet that you need to know about.

Hazama pulls out a disc from the inside of his coat and inserts the disc into a nearby tray, sliding it in. The disc has birds-eye-view footage of the entire battle with the Black Beast that took place a while back… The same footage that Sam had.

Hazama: Now, what will you do?

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 01:02PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 12:59PM EDT

Meanwhile in the control room of a submerged Outer Haven, a foot soldier makes his way into the room. The Winds attention is averted from the “imposter” (except Mistral as she is in medical bay) and turn around to address the new arrival, he seems to be carrying a a large armored case

Cyborg: When clearing the previous HQ of all its contents this anomalous item was found
He sets the case down flat on a nearby table
in the the observation room, its not in any of our R&D databases or the inventory.
Hmmm…

The observation room, we spent quite a lot of time there….
Sundowner: C’mon lets open this up
Sam walks over to the box with close Sundowner behind, Monsoon stays with the “Impostor” at the panel
Right thet’s open this up…
The cyborg who bought it in inputs a 20 digit combination code into a little LCD keypad on the lid, within a moment the case springs open ajar
Sundowner: Huh, can you feel that?
Sundowner puts his hand down in-front of the small open gap
Sundowner: Its warm?…
Yeh, your right, very weird…
Sam grabs the lid and opens it fully revealing….Flandre’s wand- Laevateinn, she had dropped it when she escaped Desperado HQ
I remember this from somewhere….
Sundowner: Its Flandre’s wand! I remember holding it for her a while back, remember when we had to give her an X-ray Sam?
Yes actually, I was being stitched together myself at the time….This brings back some memories….
Sam looks quite solemnly at the artifact
She can have it back soon….
Sundowner: Yeh…
Sundowner picks up the wand and being quite a massive guy, keeps it in his jacket

EDIT:
Also seeing as the barrier has disappeared its about time I make contact with an old friend..
Monsoon:Oh?
Dr. Robotnick of-course, I need his help

To: Dr. Robotnick of the Eggman Empire

Hello there Dr. do you remember me? Jetstream? I worked for you back on alternate Earth but my contract was cut short. You probably don’t know this but Flandre has turned into The Black Beast, a creature of city size proportions, I wish to bring her back from this form safe and un-hurt but I need her incapacitated or vulnerable, to do this we need to find her and use controlled attacks to bring her down. Ive already tried myself but before unleashing all my weapons she retreated, next time we come in contact I want it to be the last, which is why im sending you this message Dr., I need your assistance….
Whaddya say? but remember I don’t want The Black Beast killed.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 01:29PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 01:00PM EDT

Renegade hears something, can’t see though. He is able to move, and he stumbles blindly around
???: Hey, he’s getting up!
???:He’s heading for the window!
sure enough, Renegade smashes through window, and falls for a second before he lands hard
Renegade: Ah… shite! That smarts!
opens eyes, catches glimpse of Pinkie

Pinkie: Again? You’re a unicorn, you know. You can’t fly!
Renegade: What… what are you talking about?
Lyra: Pinkie, you weren’t supposed to tell him that!

Renegade: What? Tell me what?
looks at foreleg, sees hoof

Renegade: WHERE THE F*CK’S MY HAND!?
Mane 6 catch up
Twilight: Oh, boy, he found out about his horn…
Renegade: MY HORN!?
feels head, feels a broken and sharp piece
Renegade: What’s going on? Tell me, or so help me…
holds Lyra by leg, she glows brightly, blinding Renegade
Lyra: Calm down! Follow me to town hall, and I’ll explain what’s happened to you…
Renegade nods, and follows Lyra to town hall

OOC: Thank you very much, Robotnik. Couldn’t do this without your help.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 01:45PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 01:44PM EDT

With a high pitched VWIP Sound, Yukari steps inside a random room in Outer Haven

“Well now…”

Muh…?

“You can keep sleeping.”

kay…

Reimu continues to snooze while Yukari walks around

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 02:26PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

With a high pitched VWIP Sound, Yukari steps inside a random room in Outer Haven

“Well now…”

Muh…?

“You can keep sleeping.”

kay…

Reimu continues to snooze while Yukari walks around

The interior of Haven consists of various small passages and hallways usually exiting out onto large bays or rooms with yet more interconnecting halls. Regular patrols of soldiers and dwarf Gekko combined with wall mounted cameras, scanners and the odd electrified floor here and there keep things safe and secure. All infantry know who the guests are, but for them your new arrivals

To self

Psycho Mantis: Ah…some fresh minds to observe…..this is all very interesting
Psycho Mantis stalks the duo from the shadows and walls

Apr 29, 2013 at 02:50PM EDT

Meanwhile, in Spark’s home planet, the Order of the Balloon starts to fall apart. This Order was in fact, nothing but mind-controlled citizens! These devices starts to malfunction since Doctor Steam saw his true past-self thanks to the psychokinesis of a certain Mantis. A few balloon officers started to feel a deep emptyness inside them as if something inside of them was missing somehow. It was ,in fact, these devices, M-Slaves, slowly melting themselves.
A lot of hunters were deactivated, massive amounts of super soldiers were destroyed and now, half of the population of this world screams “Freedom”, now renamed “Spark’ Dream”.

Back to Outer Haven, the only thing between Steam and the Command Room is a door. Suddenly, a laser sound. His body starts to solidify, gaining a solid form against his will.

Enhaced Super Soldier: Can’t let you do that Steam. In this room, the last mind-controlled citizen has the key for my Master to win, and I won’t allow you to ruin it. Luckily, thanks to him, now I have the authority to remove you from this mission. Your services are no longer required doctor, discover the truth and now die with it.
Steam would manage to shapeshift into his gaseous form once again.
Enhaced Super Soldier: You are posposing the inevitable, I can calculate every step you take and neutralize it with ease. This battle is pointless. You will fail.

OOC: Gone for one hour, see ya guys!

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 03:05PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 03:04PM EDT

Yukari strolls along the corridors, ignoring most of the guards as she brushes past them.

Reimu doesn’t seem like she is going to wake up any time soon either.

Psycho Mantis can quite easily read the mind of Reimu, with dreams of a team of robotic maids ruining a shrine.

However, Yukari seems to be thinking in a rather cryptic code… with the few exceptions of when she identifies any sort of boundary; she will think the two opposites to herself.

Apr 29, 2013 at 03:56PM EDT

Yukari strolls along the corridors, ignoring most of the guards as she brushes past them.

Reimu doesn’t seem like she is going to wake up any time soon either.

Psycho Mantis can quite easily read the mind of Reimu, with dreams of a team of robotic maids ruining a shrine.

However, Yukari seems to be thinking in a rather cryptic code… with the few exceptions of when she identifies any sort of boundary; she will think the two opposites to herself.

As they make there way, Pyscho Mantis makes full use of his mind control and sends anyone in the vicinity into a idle stupor temporarily until they pass, he doesn’t want his fun disrupted

To self
Psycho Mantis: Well…I don’t know what to make of the maids…very strange weird people we have here that’s for sure hehehehee. And this one thinks in a a confusing hard to decipher manner… that’s certainly new…she’s doesn’t even sound human with all this boundary talk!
Mantis, with his inability to prevent himself shouting, accidently does so and fades through a hall to hide
Psycho Mantis: Where are they going?

Apr 29, 2013 at 04:20PM EDT

Yukari looks over he shoulder, suddenly thinking in plain English again

“Hm…” “Seems we are being followed. Whatever.”

She takes another moment to look around

“Now then, I thought I felt Lävatein around here somewhere…”

Her thoughts slowly return to the cryptic nearly beehive like drone from before

Apr 29, 2013 at 04:31PM EDT

Back in the control room Mistral finally returns from the medical bay, luckily it was nothing serious and she quickly recovered, she notices the new person at the control panel, apart from this the Winds of Destruction are re-united once more

Mistral: Who is this?
Ah Mistral! glad to see your better!
Sundowner: You were harshly beaten about back there hehehee didn’t think you’d be on your feet again this soon
This was your temporary replacement, now your back thou-
Eager to get back into control she walks over to the main panel
Mistral: Everything better be as it should
To “imposter”
You can return to your duties now, thanks….

To self
Psycho Mantis: Hmmmmm looking for something we have….that’s just irritating….and its back to that annoying static like sound…so difficult to read….anyway, there going to have a fun time getting to the control room HA!

The hall unexpectantly stops at a dead end, there doesn’t seem to be any hidden doors, its just a wall, and strangely, there is an inch thick layer of water down the hallway

Apr 29, 2013 at 04:54PM EDT

The mages are still looking at the debris. Not a single one of the 12 of them has much of an idea if they can make use of it somehow.

Apr 29, 2013 at 05:23PM EDT

Yukari turns back around, eyes glowing red from the hypnotic reaction

“Well now the ship is sinking it seems. Doesn’t seem under attack though… keep looking until I hit my head.”

She casually floats over the water as she continues her stroll.

“I am getting that feeling I got from those times I fought that rabbit, a bit more potent though. What was her name again…? Oh whatever, just that immortal’s slave.”

Reimu’s dreams end as she enters Deep Sleep

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 05:50PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 05:44PM EDT

Yukari turns back around, eyes glowing red from the hypnotic reaction

“Well now the ship is sinking it seems. Doesn’t seem under attack though… keep looking until I hit my head.”

She casually floats over the water as she continues her stroll.

“I am getting that feeling I got from those times I fought that rabbit, a bit more potent though. What was her name again…? Oh whatever, just that immortal’s slave.”

Reimu’s dreams end as she enters Deep Sleep

She comes to another dead end, no exits, and the water seems to be noticeably deeper now, about a foot deep, at the other end of the hall Psycho Mantis is levitating above the water, holding a electric cable hanging from the ceiling, its been cut and sparks every few seconds

Psycho Mantis: I am Psycho Mantis! the worlds best practitioner of psychokinesis! I know why you here and what your after!! I don’t think you will be getting it any time soon however!

Apr 29, 2013 at 05:58PM EDT

Assassin nods and walks away. Almost at the end of the room, she stops. She has the perfect chance to send her coordinates, they completely trust her.

Just in time, one of the doors that lead to the Command Room explodes, sending chunks of metal everywhere. The place is quickly filled with smoke, that dissipates after a loud cracking noise is heard. As the smoke dissipates, the doctor appears next to Assassin, coughing on the now bloodstained floor. He slowly starts to get up.

???: Your poor attempt of a fight has exposed us. Finally, the time for a superior non-organic machine to take control of the situation. See how futile your resistance is, doctor.
The Elite Enhaced Soldier reveals himself, standing in what it used to be a door. The EES quickly shoots Mistral, Monsoon, Sundowner and Jetstream. But not with bullets, a blue sticky liquid instead that glues the four members of the Desperado to the floor. Having rendered them useless, It starts to talk.

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Now you realize how useless you are? It took me 2 seconds to paralize these cyborgs, all of them, not a single one missing, togheter in the same room waiting to be vaporized. You? You can’t take the weakest opponent, you are worthless scum designed to be the greatest waste of scientific research ever. Us the bots, on the another hand, we are beyond perfect. In fact, Anti-S should have been a A.I only, no room for organics.

Doctor Steam: Don’t…send…the coordinates…
Elite Enhaced Soldier: Do it, just press the buttom with your index finger and I might not eliminate you.
Doctor Steam: We have been living a bloody lie…Ever got the feeling that something deep inside you is-
Elite Enhaced Soldier: Gone, childish arrested memories from the past that are no longer needed. Now press the buttom.
Doctor Steam: We are not his creatures or experiments, we once had a life outside this!
Elite Enhaced Soldier: Stop.
Doctor Steam: Spark was right…The Balloon Master brainwashed all of us.
Elite Enhaced Soldier: AGENT, THAT’S ENOUGH..
With a single laser, the doctor is instantly vaporized. No time for goodbyes or last words, he just died. Before falling to the floor crying, she presses her wrist device’ buttom.

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Finally, now stand still mute. This shall be quick, I promise.

The blue goo should be gone by now.

Apr 29, 2013 at 06:13PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

Assassin nods and walks away. Almost at the end of the room, she stops. She has the perfect chance to send her coordinates, they completely trust her.

Just in time, one of the doors that lead to the Command Room explodes, sending chunks of metal everywhere. The place is quickly filled with smoke, that dissipates after a loud cracking noise is heard. As the smoke dissipates, the doctor appears next to Assassin, coughing on the now bloodstained floor. He slowly starts to get up.

???: Your poor attempt of a fight has exposed us. Finally, the time for a superior non-organic machine to take control of the situation. See how futile your resistance is, doctor.
The Elite Enhaced Soldier reveals himself, standing in what it used to be a door. The EES quickly shoots Mistral, Monsoon, Sundowner and Jetstream. But not with bullets, a blue sticky liquid instead that glues the four members of the Desperado to the floor. Having rendered them useless, It starts to talk.

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Now you realize how useless you are? It took me 2 seconds to paralize these cyborgs, all of them, not a single one missing, togheter in the same room waiting to be vaporized. You? You can’t take the weakest opponent, you are worthless scum designed to be the greatest waste of scientific research ever. Us the bots, on the another hand, we are beyond perfect. In fact, Anti-S should have been a A.I only, no room for organics.

Doctor Steam: Don’t…send…the coordinates…
Elite Enhaced Soldier: Do it, just press the buttom with your index finger and I might not eliminate you.
Doctor Steam: We have been living a bloody lie…Ever got the feeling that something deep inside you is-
Elite Enhaced Soldier: Gone, childish arrested memories from the past that are no longer needed. Now press the buttom.
Doctor Steam: We are not his creatures or experiments, we once had a life outside this!
Elite Enhaced Soldier: Stop.
Doctor Steam: Spark was right…The Balloon Master brainwashed all of us.
Elite Enhaced Soldier: AGENT, THAT’S ENOUGH..
With a single laser, the doctor is instantly vaporized. No time for goodbyes or last words, he just died. Before falling to the floor crying, she presses her wrist device’ buttom.

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Finally, now stand still mute. This shall be quick, I promise.

The blue goo should be gone by now.

vergil appears behind the assassin. he followed her after she left and heard and saw everything that just took place
i think i’ve heard enough
he unsheathes his sword and cuts the transmitter device in half before the assassin could send the signal

like i said, you may have fooled the others but your not fooling me. now who is it that you really work for and what is your purpose on the ship?

brings the sword at the assassins neck

you better tell me quickly, i dont repeat myself more than once if you catch my drift. and no sudden movements. im a lot faster than you can possibly imagine.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 06:32PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT

Teleports to where Tardises is
Oh hey, there you are.
Notices the destroyed ship
This looks an awful-lot like…
Oh, oh nooo. That nasty barrier is down, this ship is destroyed… that can only mean…
…Eggman is dead…

Apr 29, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

vergil appears behind the assassin. he followed her after she left and heard and saw everything that just took place
i think i’ve heard enough
he unsheathes his sword and cuts the transmitter device in half before the assassin could send the signal

like i said, you may have fooled the others but your not fooling me. now who is it that you really work for and what is your purpose on the ship?

brings the sword at the assassins neck

you better tell me quickly, i dont repeat myself more than once if you catch my drift. and no sudden movements. im a lot faster than you can possibly imagine.

OOC: So it seems Vergil just no-clipped you EES

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Organics…
You also no-clipped inside a wall? Becouse if you check the pictures, behind Assassin there’s nothing but a wall

I had enough..
Ban Vergil [Rambo 01, 85 hats] for 20 minutes?
Reason: Hacking.

Kidding, just “redo” the whole thing again. I really want someone to chop EES into pieces.

Apr 29, 2013 at 06:40PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Oh. So he’s dead. Didn’t really care for him all that much.
(Everyone else)
Who the hell is Eggman?

Turns to the group
It doesn’t matter now, he’s dead, and I can only expect that his body is gone too…
Looks away, but does a double-take realizing Falcon is there
Captain Falcon? I thought you died! How did you get back here?

Apr 29, 2013 at 06:41PM EDT

Laika wrote:

She comes to another dead end, no exits, and the water seems to be noticeably deeper now, about a foot deep, at the other end of the hall Psycho Mantis is levitating above the water, holding a electric cable hanging from the ceiling, its been cut and sparks every few seconds

Psycho Mantis: I am Psycho Mantis! the worlds best practitioner of psychokinesis! I know why you here and what your after!! I don’t think you will be getting it any time soon however!

“My My, I thought somebody was following me.”

Yukari turns to look at him, eyes still glowing

“Seems many of the objects in here are merely your illusion if that is the case, but rather bothersome never the less.”

She stands in her casual battle pose, shrugging Reimu off her shoulders into her boundary and closing it up, and the noise from Reimu’s mind disappears entirely

“He’s probably hiding his true location, but I don’t need to aim with a Bullet Hell.”

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 06:46PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 06:43PM EDT

Oh, it’s nothing much. Except for a dark ritual that turned me into a lich missing my soul, but not much. The good part about this is that, watch: ZA WARUDO!
Falcon stops time
If you can hear me now, girl, listen good: I have stopped time. This was brought about by that lovely man over there.
Points to giorno
Time unfreezes
Why the hell are you pointing at me?
oh.
Falcon stops pointing at Giorno

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 06:45PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 06:44PM EDT

Aeromancer #1:Who’s that girl?

Tardises: I don’t really know, but she’s responsible for upgrading my sword into this thing. shows his new sword

Lumimancer: We saw a battle, but couldn’t really make sense of it. It was this strange creature that had somethign to do with… madness, I think? against some scientist that covered himself in metal.

(OOC: by ‘we’ the lumimancer means himself and the aeromancers,of course.)

Apr 29, 2013 at 06:48PM EDT

Oh, it’s nothing much. Except for a dark ritual that turned me into a lich missing my soul, but not much. The good part about this is that, watch: ZA WARUDO!
Falcon stops time
If you can hear me now, girl, listen good: I have stopped time. This was brought about by that lovely man over there.
Points to giorno
Time unfreezes
Why the hell are you pointing at me?
oh.
Falcon stops pointing at Giorno

Ooooooh
OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!
THAT IS TOO COOL CAPTAIN!
….
Now I feel bad for getting all giddy almost immediately after learning someone I wanted to live just died. Also, Kishin Asura must be out there somewhere, but I’m not sure that’s our biggest concern.
Turns to the mages
Also, I have a name, “MasterBurner” Meredith at your service.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 06:52PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 06:50PM EDT

Also: This.
Falcon activates Muso Tensei
wha? how did you learn the Muso Tensei?
you.
This is the Muso Tensei. The Nil-Thought Rebirth. It allows you to reach a state of “Nothingness”, which makes you impervious to all physical attacks.
Falcon deactivates Muso tensei
I also got this, too.
Falcon suddenly grows 4 gold plated arms out of his body
And I got this from that guy over there.
Points to Asura
Falcon dispels the arms
see?

Apr 29, 2013 at 06:55PM EDT

@EES,

What even is this thing?!
Sundowner: Gettin’ real tired of this random crap!
Sundowner charges head on with his shields forming a wall in front of him smashing into the EES
Monsoon throws a smoke bomb down to blind the EES, he then begins leaping onto of the smoke from varying directions making quick rapid slashes
Sam draws the Murasama blade and leaps high into the air above the EES ready to easily deflect anything shot at him in mid flight

@Yukari,

Mantis’s speech is very raspy and laden with heavy breathing, mostly due to his mask
Psycho Mantis: This is psychometricsss at work here!! and im right in front of you!! sssshoot me!! with you fancy sssspells!! go on!!
Mantis holds his arm out in front of him, the live wire still grasped in his hand, the water is much deeper now, 2 foot
Psycho Mantis: I can asssssure you, this is no fickle illusion!!!
Pyscho Mantis drops the cable, it hits the water and instantly the whole corridor is blasted with
the high voltage current

OOC: Thats yet another night for me, cya tommorow guys

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 07:02PM EDT

Tsunarmin: If it’s about what happened in that temple, I’m sure there’s still some stuff to discover in there…

Granatir:You’re still thinking about those two mysterious glyphs with the elemental glyphs… not to mention the glow that happened for no apparent reason.

Tardises:Can they not see Open Your Heart?

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT

Also: This.
Falcon activates Muso Tensei
wha? how did you learn the Muso Tensei?
you.
This is the Muso Tensei. The Nil-Thought Rebirth. It allows you to reach a state of “Nothingness”, which makes you impervious to all physical attacks.
Falcon deactivates Muso tensei
I also got this, too.
Falcon suddenly grows 4 gold plated arms out of his body
And I got this from that guy over there.
Points to Asura
Falcon dispels the arms
see?

OH! Now you’re even cooler than you are!
Squeals with unimaginable delight
This is just too cool! We’ve got a demi-god, a bunch of mages, the good captain here, and two stand users in this little group here! At least, I hope this little group will stay together, I’ve lost my means of keeping track of everyone.

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:04PM EDT

4 stand users, moron.
And don’t forget me, the current successor to Hokuto Shinken.

Oh, sorry about that, heh, like I said, I’ve lost my means of keeping track of everyone, and my memory’s not the best.
Also, please don’t call me a moron, that’s just rude.

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:09PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC: Waiting for Medic’s post…
Anybody up for a game of chicken fight?

OOC: I going to make my real post later in the night. HEAVY!! MEDIC!!

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT

Yukari winces as she is hit with the electric current, but she doesn’t stagger as her hand glows

“Boundary of 2d and 3d~!”

she throws a bullet at an angle, as it spirals down the hallway traveling along the Walls, Ceiling, and Floor. In quick succession she throws a second one behind her…

“I have been hit by lightning before, this tickles.” The image of a girl quickly flashes in her mind as she says this

The bullets come careening back down the hallway the opposite way they came, creating a Cross Hatch Pattern on the floor and ceiling, and in this cramped hallway is about impossible to miss…

(Note: This is by far her smallest spell. And probably the only thing of hers that won’t cause collateral damage…)

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 07:38PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Tardises: Aren’t you forgetting someone in the count?

Open Your Heart rises up in front of Tardises

Ha, I’d almost say I feel left out if I didn’t have a ton of powers and spells up my sleeve already… But I don’t so there’s that. Now, onto the matter at hand.
What are we gonna do about Flandre?

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:27PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: So it seems Vergil just no-clipped you EES

Elite Enhaced Soldier: Organics…
You also no-clipped inside a wall? Becouse if you check the pictures, behind Assassin there’s nothing but a wall

I had enough..
Ban Vergil [Rambo 01, 85 hats] for 20 minutes?
Reason: Hacking.

Kidding, just “redo” the whole thing again. I really want someone to chop EES into pieces.

@assassin and EES
if your wondering how i got though here, lets just say my blade has the ability to make new enterances

*his sword can cut through just about anything as if it were nothing. he sliced an opening through the wall were the assassin went though before closing behind him. yes, its that powerful as you know. if im mistaken than please let me know.

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:28PM EDT

OOC: I’m ready to join again Just tell me all what happened since I left.

Last edited Apr 29, 2013 at 07:50PM EDT
Apr 29, 2013 at 07:31PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

@assassin and EES
if your wondering how i got though here, lets just say my blade has the ability to make new enterances

*his sword can cut through just about anything as if it were nothing. he sliced an opening through the wall were the assassin went though before closing behind him. yes, its that powerful as you know. if im mistaken than please let me know.

(OOC: The things that cannot be cut by his sword are next to none!)

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:35PM EDT

MasterBurner wrote:

(OOC: The things that cannot be cut by his sword are next to none!)

OOC: “Don’t make me come over there and Slash you to Eternity.”

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:45PM EDT

OOC: Rambo, when are you going to bring back Kishin Asura so I can fight him?
I asked this question earlier.

soon, but before i begin, can you tell me whos at the ship sight looking for me?

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:49PM EDT

OOC: We’re not looking for you, per se, but Falcon, Giorno and co., Kenshiro, My Asura, Masterburner, and TARDISES and whoever he’s playing as. I can’t be fucked to remember the names.

Apr 29, 2013 at 07:50PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!