+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

The quoted post has been deleted.

OOC: Nope, we are still in Spark’ earth, training these civilians
@Tardises
The Darker ones are still wondering aorund this “unknown” Earth to them, searching for any kind of clues that leads to Tardises.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 08:28PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 08:27PM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC: Outer Haven is about to go into a idle state e.g. im going to be temporarily removing it from play, meaning you might want to re-consider your teleporter destination, canonically it becomes stealthed and completely undetectable

If you missed this here it is

May 04, 2013 at 08:29PM EDT

With Outer Haven being undetectable, Spark and Falcon will keep training.

May 04, 2013 at 08:33PM EDT

OOC: Ah, okay then.

BIC:
@Tardises,

Hakumen turns to face Tardises
Hakumen: The seithr is the “fog” that you encountered. It overtakes all life, leaving nothing but death in its wake.

@Sam,

Flandre is still clenching her head. She then turns to look at Sam.
What happened, Sam…? Where are we? Who is he?
She points over to Hakumen, noticing that the taint from her arm is now gone.
How long has this been gone?!
She brings her arm back to her face and pushes it against her body.
I never thought I would be normal again…
A tear streams down her face at the thought of having to live with the Azure Grimoire for the rest of her life.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 08:38PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 08:37PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: Nope, we are still in Spark’ earth, training these civilians
@Tardises
The Darker ones are still wondering aorund this “unknown” Earth to them, searching for any kind of clues that leads to Tardises.

Deadpool’s teleporter reappears
I found him!
Kenshiro comes out of the machine
We’re not in THAT universe, are we?
Sadly, we are, but on a different planet.
What do you want?
Ask him.
Deadpool points to Falcon
What do you want?
I want you to train all of these people in Hokuto Shinken.
(Long pause)
Are you insane?
Ken goes back into the Time/space machine with deadpool, and then they vanish
Plan C then.

May 04, 2013 at 08:40PM EDT

@metal gears
after many vigourous hours of battling the metal gears, asura had finally had his fill of fun with them once he had incapacitated the last metal gear. with none left to fight. he descides its time to break free and go back onto the surface

Asura: well, that was fun while it lasted. these thing really are tough to deal with. no matter, they’re no more than play things to me. well time to leave this boring place.

*asura releases vajra from his maw and flies directly through the outer surfaces of the ship. vajra like a drill carves its way through the shell until it finally breaks through. gallons of sea water begin filling the giant room were the battle took place as asura breaks free and proceeds to the surface.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 09:02PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 08:49PM EDT

OOC: I don’t recall Vergil coming with the group to save Flandre. Last I saw, he was on deck.

May 04, 2013 at 08:52PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: I don’t recall Vergil coming with the group to save Flandre. Last I saw, he was on deck.

vergil was on the deck with jetstream sam and others, but then suddenly you guys got warped into flandres mind. is that correct? cuz im confused as fuck right now.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 08:55PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 08:54PM EDT

OOC: OKAY! Here’s how shit went down. Psycho Mantis and Sam left Outer Haven with Hakumen to go and get in position before the bomb was dropped. After that, the H-Bomb was dropped on The Black Beast, and it became a pool of darkness. It overtook Sam, Psycho Mantis, and the mage group (they were also there, but behind Hakumen’s barrier as the bomb dropped). All except for Hakumen were transported into Flandre’s mind where Sam cut off her arm, and was restored back to normal with the help of Reimu.

Gasp for breath

After that Flandre’s Anti, Nothingness, transformed into The Red Beast. Hakumen then proceeded to take everyone (Sam, Flandre, Reimu, and all the mages) to Kagutsuchi.

May 04, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT

Falcon talks to spark
Hey, do you mind-nevermind, it’s probably a bad idea.
onto Plan D.
Deadpool and his time machine reappear
You still have the place with the hyperbolic time chamber? Because i’ll need that. Or a montage, whichever works.

May 04, 2013 at 09:03PM EDT

OOC: so long story short, you ditched vergil and left him alone in the ship. fine, if thats how u guys gonna be.

May 04, 2013 at 09:05PM EDT

OOC:

C’mere buddy… It was an accident… Let me give you a hug to make it all feel better.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 09:07PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 09:07PM EDT

Meanwhile in the deadly Hellium Ship, covered in dreams of death, the Balloon master thinks his next move.

Soldier: We have Assassin’s coordinates, she is inside Outer Haven. We are ready to cha-
Balloon Master: Don’t, let them go…but, make sure I have their exact ubication every 30 minutes.
Soldier: But, I’m sorry for saying the following, but I think we are more than prepared for a battle against this submarine. The Omega hunters are-
Balloon Master: They are giving us a perfect opportunity private. Don’t you see it? Send a pack of hunters to Equestria, we must help the Medic somehow. Not all of hunters, just a pack.
Soldier: And the rest of them?
Balloon Master: Let my children walk around this playground, I want reports and data of any kind of unknown technology this dirty Earth can offer. We may find a new toy to play with. The non-organic division must head to the Snively Empire, along with Hunter-soldiers. Tell these runners to analize Eggman’s robots, the good doctor may have something else to offer as well. And, the rest of us shall colonize this planet in the name of the Order of the Balloon…
Soldier: What’s the meaning of th-?
Balloon Master: Every human around the globe must be mindslaved, and every city must be conquested and turned into a factory, a lab, or a Fog Supressor. Once we have control of these cities, start mass-production..Inmediatly…Now go private, move my city out of the cold sea..I want to…bolt the things up…(laughs maniacally)

May 04, 2013 at 09:08PM EDT

@Flandre,
Im so glad to finally have you back, you wouldn’t believe what Ive been through to get to this point, its been one hell of a mission hehehee
Sam embraces Flandre as if she were his own child
We are in a place called Kagutsuchi I believe, and never mind what happened just know that your back and safe again with me, and that guy over there well that’s Haku-….actually ask yourself, he enjoys introducing himself hehehee

@Asura,
By now FOXDIE has fully adapted to the host DNA and has begun braking down the cells that make up the heart of Asura aswell as this all other organs begin failing and the blood thins

OOC: Seeing as Sam isn’t in contact with them I won’t be giving any update on Haven,
also ill say this one more time: the Rays were modified Desperado Enforcement versions with incredibly thick armor controlled and maintained by GW the military overlord AI, theyre motor capabilities aren’t robotic but carbon nanotube muscle fibers giving them massive strength then on top of all this they had they’re street fighter program activated giving them CQC, Asura is good but not that good to then kill 25 of these things

May 04, 2013 at 09:14PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Falcon talks to spark
Hey, do you mind-nevermind, it’s probably a bad idea.
onto Plan D.
Deadpool and his time machine reappear
You still have the place with the hyperbolic time chamber? Because i’ll need that. Or a montage, whichever works.

I got the time/space coordinates for the time chamber Just let me pull it up…
It’s set to travel, and this thing is MUCH bigger on the inside. could carry… maybe ten thousand people?

let’s get to training.
Falcon gets inside the Time/Space machine, beckoning those who wish to learn hand-to-hand combat to come inside.

May 04, 2013 at 09:17PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I got the time/space coordinates for the time chamber Just let me pull it up…
It’s set to travel, and this thing is MUCH bigger on the inside. could carry… maybe ten thousand people?

let’s get to training.
Falcon gets inside the Time/Space machine, beckoning those who wish to learn hand-to-hand combat to come inside.

A hunter appears behind the Time-Space machine and, after watching and hearing how important it is, he quickly destroys it with flechettes. Everyone runs away scared, until…
Wait people! Let the Captain teach us how to effectively beat a Hunter! Falcon, the hunter is yours.

The creature stares at both captains, until he decides to target Falcon, shooting flechettes to him.

Don’t kill the creature Captain! Just knock it out! We need something to train after all!

May 04, 2013 at 09:23PM EDT

@sam
OOC: Asura is a god, and his black blood makes him resilient to almost all mundane attacks. those attacks from the metal gears hurt asura, but not really enough to actually do fatal damage to him due to the black blood hardening to resist the damage and rapid healing. also i mentioned that he doesnt destroy all of them, just a few get fully destroyed, but most of them retreat to repair. and i assume metal gears dont instantly heal damage that quickly. its not COD.

also, what about vergil, he has a very important roll in all of this ad u people just ignore him. dont leave him trapped in the ship alone.

May 04, 2013 at 09:23PM EDT

OOC: I’m sorry for leaving Vergil. So much was going on. Sorry.

May 04, 2013 at 09:26PM EDT

@Vergil
after being left behind in the controll room of the ship. vergil begins to loose his patience.

WERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!!!

he draws his sword and begins destroying the computers and devices in the room out of frustration. slash after slash continues doing this until he releases all his frustration out and calms down.

OOC: what about the other members of desperado, are they with you as well or in outer heaven?

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 09:33PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 09:33PM EDT

OOC: OK… huge post here! Since Medic did not respond to me, I will set the battle scene to my advantage…

Renegade peers over horizon at what appears to be a blimp of some sort
Renegade: Looks like that unicorn did give me the right tools…
he pulls out from the weapon bag an RPG-7, and takes aim

Renegade: Blow it away…
fires shot at blimp, direct impact

blimp on fire falls into nearby building, collapsing it
Renegade: Shite… I can’t head there or they might escape…
hears door opening behind him, turns around to see a group of people, armed and dangerous
Renegade: What the…
???: Relax… we’re here to help you out! We’re with Skull…
Renegade: Who are you… and how did you get here?

Damon: My name’s Damon, and this is my squad… Dreadnought Squad.

There’s Desmond, demolitions…

Here’s Windigo, sniper…

This is Sierra, medic…

And this is Willow, engineer…

Renegade: Who’s the dog?
Damon: Who… J.T.? He’s the class pet…

Renegade: Well, you got here just in time… I need someone posted here so that no one escapes that building alive…

Damon: Say no more… Windigo! Set up camp here and watch that building!
Windigo nods, sets up sniper position on portal building roof
Renegade: We need to head down there and clear the building before the next blimp comes… which may be during the night.
Sierra: So, we’re heading down there to clear it out while Windigo makes sure they don’t escape?
Renegade: Exactly… let’s get going…
Renegade pulls out more unknown weapons from weapon bag, and everyone but Windigo heads towards building, weapons at the ready

OOC: Medic, this can either be a bluff blimp or one of the leaders, but don’t send another blimp until Dreadnought Squad leaves the building.
@ Spark
Your leader, Skull, and Whiskers are inside Equestria, so don’t expect any action for awhile while we defend the entry portal.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 09:38PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

@Vergil
after being left behind in the controll room of the ship. vergil begins to loose his patience.

WERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!!!

he draws his sword and begins destroying the computers and devices in the room out of frustration. slash after slash continues doing this until he releases all his frustration out and calms down.

OOC: what about the other members of desperado, are they with you as well or in outer heaven?

OOC: Everyone except for the people I just mentioned are back at Outer Haven. The other members of Desperado, the cyborgs… Everything.

May 04, 2013 at 09:38PM EDT

The inferno is screaming, is asking to open the gates of hell, the hell wants to open them! But only one has that key, a demon who has the keys to destruction, the destruction of a civilization offered with the happiness of the universe. The demon takes the keys … put them in the knob … begins to unlock in safe and …

…Opening it

The sky begins to crack, as if ripped with a knife. Then, the “Portal” begins to expand, and more and more and more until it reached its limit. Suddenly, the same “Portal”, started out flying object, began dating three, then six, then 10, until finally one, but bigger and a different color, came from, what seemed, a portal to another dimension

All “balloons” were actually Zeppelins, manned by people, or that they were before. The entire crew turned to watch as the moon lit up their faces.

NM: Listen to the song of my victory, Equestria! I found that your two queens control the sun and moon …But what would happen and take off balance to his work … hehehe…HERZOG!

Herzog: Jar Sir!

NM: Deaktivieren Sie die obere Abschirmung…

Herzog: Jar! Deaktivieren Sie die Top-Schild! Jetzt anmelden!

NM: BLITZ!

Blitz: Yess Sir!

NM: Open the window!

Blitz: W-what?…

NM I said…O͗̌͋ͭ̍̿͏̡̜̹͍P̟̞͚̦̼̹͋̓̈ͥͧ͋E̡ͨ͂ͭ̈́͑̈͏̻̬̼͙̖̲̣̟͎N̛͇̠̝̘̖̲̒̂̌̀ͯ̇̀ ̲̫̙̻̲̙͐̅̈́͜͞T̸̄͏̤̬͕͓̭Hͧ̏͊̓͊͒̉̄ͩ҉̲̠͖̜̭̟̠͘Ȅ͎͙̯͓̪͈̳̥͍́̓ͤ́͋ͥ͠ ̢̤̝̻͓͙̙̳̳̯ͣ̿F̴͚̣̣̗̣̹͖̞ͣ̔͆̍̿͂ͫ̿̀͘U̞̹̫̠̮ͣ̓̀̂́̽̀ͅC̸͉̥̫̫̄̿͒̎̀̚K̬̦͉̱̞̺̳͎̤͋̈͝Į̟̩̬̀ͧ͢N̨͒ͧ̓̆́ͥ̌҉͕̳̝̱͚̻̩̪G̅̒͌͑͌̀̂́ͮ҉̶̣ ̘̱̞̝ͩ͛ͤͨ̈̿̌̑́͢W̴̼̳̳̳͇ͦ͐̔ͣ͌̾I̪̹̗̻̹͍̣̓͌̆͋ͤ̚̚͡N̴̿̐͒͂̓҉̤D̸͊̅̅̓ͨ̏̿͏̩͈̪̯͈̩̜͝ͅO̢ͦͩͫ̔̊̈̇́҉̳͙̪̺͍̙̤̮͇W̛̪̯͚̃́!̴̯͓͖̤͈́̽ͤͮ͊ͭ̏̒͛

Blitz: Y-yes Sir!

Blitz ran quickly run towards a button and pressed it, above Medic Nightmare, a gate begins to open, after being illuminated by the moonlight, Nightmare Medic up from his seat, lifts his arm to invoking “Tenebris”, his favorite weapon. Nightmare Medic says a few words that his troops could not hear. Suddenly, Nightmare Medic aims with “Tenebris” to the moon, then a dark thunder out of the sword, then hit the moon. Suddenly, the moon began to leave him black spots, spots that began to grow and grow until they covered the full moon…

…and by changing its color whitish, a crimson red …

NM: hehehehe …hahahahah…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…W̨̧̛̟͈͈̤͉̼̝̭͉ͪͭ͆͒̾̕͞Ḧ̞̯̣̤̞̱̦͖̮̝̩̙̹̗̖̟̘́ͩͧ̅̉͑͋̀̒̂ͨ̽͠͠Ą̸͉̪̲̪̪̻̝̄̋ͫͫ̊̂̚͟ͅͅH̴̬͔̲̼͎̘͙̜̪̼̿̌̌͂ͯ̈́̏̐ͩ̓̄̄͑̔̂ͨ͐̒̀̚ͅA̵͖̹̝̹̬̻̰̺̟͑͗̔͆ͬ̈́ͪ̇ͭ̎ͩ͑̽̄ͯͫ̒́͞H̵̷̸̛͓̗͓̪̥̰͔̯̤̺͔̒ͣ̏̎ͬ́̑̑̔͆̇̌͗͗͗̿̆̚ͅA̴̢̛̰͈͖̗̞̱̝̹̪͙̪̜͍͌͛̅̅͑͌ͦ̔̋͗ͮͤͬ̀͟H̢̡̥̭̳̮͕̯̲̰̤͖͓̖̬̯̄ͣ̌͊͌̚͘͜A̰̖͇͖̭͈͇̪̲͙̺̬ͧ̓̓̐̆͂͑͑̏̅̿̌͆͂̂ͭ͊̌́͢͟͡͡ͅH̡̠̳̞̼̝̫͍̰̪͕̮̲̣͈͈̟̖͈̟̑̒̓̌̔͐̅̉̿̇ͪͮͬ̋̆ͣ̚͘͢͜Ą̣̖̗̝̳͔̭͙͔̝̺̫̼͉̰̣ͥ̿̇ͨ̾̃͌̄̔̅̒͘͜͡ͅH̢͚̤̩̬̩͐̓͂̄͑̂͌͌̏̑ͦ̇͌̃ͥ̐ͥ̚͘͠A̸̴̵̧͉̹̪̟͓̞̬̭̳̙̲̩ͫ̈ͨ̾̆̿ͅH͔̗̱̻̜̺̻͖͖͔ͬ̎͐͑͗ͫ̽̌͑̆ͤ́͌̄̀͡Ạ̵̤͉̣͌̑̅̇ͤ̀͢͠Ḫ̷̛̣̫͍̖̲͕̟ͬͬ̅͋̂͑ͯ̍͆ͤ͆Aͦ̾͂ͦ̏͌͒͊̋͏͇͚̱̥̮͕̥̮͎̦̹̼͇͘͠Ḣ̷̘̻̻̬͎̠̌ͣ̂ͩͯͬ̉̑̋ͦ̊̄͐̚͡A̢̢̻̱̯̼͇͙̣͙̺̼͈̦̠̬͇̰ͣ̆ͭ̽̏̌ͩ́ͅH̡̗͍̥̭̬̣̱̳̞͚̜̞̰ͪͦ̉̏ͮ͐̏̇͟A̢͔̬̥̬͔̘͚̯̪̳̭̪̖̥̖͔̞̩͚͊̓̂͒ͫ͌ͭ̏ͦ͂͆̈́̾̆ͩ̊H̐͋͊̔̆̽ͣ̔̈ͮ̄ͥ͟͡͏̱̱͖̫̻͓̬̜̯͠ͅA̢̰̝̞̎͋ͦ̾̈̈́̔̿ͮ̈́͝ͅH̸̯̺̭̖͚̬̠͉̱̣̥̝͚̼̙̹̳͔ͭ͑͐̈́̈́ͣ̅ͪ̔͗̉͂̑ͫ̅͛ͣ̑͡ͅÄ̷̢̛͎̤͉́̆̎͂ͥ̎͢͡ ̷̭̮̤͔̥̜͙̰̯͔̥͕̱͕̱̙͔̙̭͐͗̊̓̽̇͛ͬ̿͂͛̂ͪ̾̂́̎̄͐

Everyone started running towards the windows of the Zeppelin, the red moon lit them their smiling faces

Vampire: Look! The Moon! The Moon change his color!

Another Vampire: I can not wait any longer! I am very thirsty!

Another Vampire: Let’s squeeze Equestria, to the last drop!

The act of redden the moon was a sign that hell knocked on the door and entered …

OOC: IT’S BEGINS

May 04, 2013 at 09:39PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

A hunter appears behind the Time-Space machine and, after watching and hearing how important it is, he quickly destroys it with flechettes. Everyone runs away scared, until…
Wait people! Let the Captain teach us how to effectively beat a Hunter! Falcon, the hunter is yours.

The creature stares at both captains, until he decides to target Falcon, shooting flechettes to him.

Don’t kill the creature Captain! Just knock it out! We need something to train after all!

OH COME THE FUCK ON! I WAS GETTING A KICK OUT OF THAT!
Deadpool pulls out his guns, and shoots the hunter a bunch of times, effectively disabling it.
Falcon just lets the flechettes hit him, he pulls them out, and regenerates his wounds quickly.
I think you should talk to that guy about gun training.
Points to deadpool

May 04, 2013 at 09:41PM EDT

OOC: @ Medic
Did you seriously just ignore my entire f*cking post? Really? I mean, I set it up already… you just have to adapt with my battle scene… either that, or we just have one great big clusterf*ck with God knows what’s happening in both sides… sort of ending up like this…

And then ending up with one of us leaving, and the other celebrating…

Let’s at least make it logical and easy-to-follow, please.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Flandre,
Im so glad to finally have you back, you wouldn’t believe what Ive been through to get to this point, its been one hell of a mission hehehee
Sam embraces Flandre as if she were his own child
We are in a place called Kagutsuchi I believe, and never mind what happened just know that your back and safe again with me, and that guy over there well that’s Haku-….actually ask yourself, he enjoys introducing himself hehehee

@Asura,
By now FOXDIE has fully adapted to the host DNA and has begun braking down the cells that make up the heart of Asura aswell as this all other organs begin failing and the blood thins

OOC: Seeing as Sam isn’t in contact with them I won’t be giving any update on Haven,
also ill say this one more time: the Rays were modified Desperado Enforcement versions with incredibly thick armor controlled and maintained by GW the military overlord AI, theyre motor capabilities aren’t robotic but carbon nanotube muscle fibers giving them massive strength then on top of all this they had they’re street fighter program activated giving them CQC, Asura is good but not that good to then kill 25 of these things

Flandre hugs Sam back tightly.
I love you… Daddy. Thank you for saving me…
She presses her head up against his chest and rubs against it, her pony tail and hat getting ruffled a bit.
I’m so glad to be back… I thought I lost you. I really… Really did… Thank you for being here with me wherever I go.

This is such a touching moment for Flandre. She had been though a lot… Getting possessed by Reimu, blowing up a planet, getting the Azure Grimoire attached to her, dealing with Medusa, transforming into The Black Beast… She’s just glad that she’s finally together now with the one she loves… Like how a daughter loves a father. She just smiles knowing this fact.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 09:52PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 09:45PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

Flandre hugs Sam back tightly.
I love you… Daddy. Thank you for saving me…
She presses her head up against his chest and rubs against it, her pony tail and hat getting ruffled a bit.
I’m so glad to be back… I thought I lost you. I really… Really did… Thank you for being here with me wherever I go.

This is such a touching moment for Flandre. She had been though a lot… Getting possessed by Reimu, blowing up a planet, getting the Azure Grimoire attached to her, dealing with Medusa, transforming into The Black Beast… She’s just glad that she’s finally together now with the one she loves… Like how a daughter loves a father. She just smiles knowing this fact.

OOC: you want feels, just wait. ill give everyone a major feelstorm when the time is right.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 09:56PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 09:50PM EDT

@Flandre,
He pats her on the head giving her a smile
I won’t be letting you out of my sight anytime soon that’s for sure, for the time being you can stay by my side safe and sound.
We could do with making contact with Haven as its been quite some time now

May 04, 2013 at 09:58PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC: @ Medic
Did you seriously just ignore my entire f*cking post? Really? I mean, I set it up already… you just have to adapt with my battle scene… either that, or we just have one great big clusterf*ck with God knows what’s happening in both sides… sort of ending up like this…

And then ending up with one of us leaving, and the other celebrating…

Let’s at least make it logical and easy-to-follow, please.

OOC: Okay look, I have an idea, Why just say, Nightmare Medic appear in the portal to Equestria, cast a spell right through the portal and attacking the moon, changing red, without the Army entered in the portal. But to do that, they had to disable the shield. In that, Renegade attacks with a missile the “Zeus SS”, not downing the zeppelin, but caused significant damage…

…Besides, I never said that my blimps can easily destroy. Just a rocket is nothing… And all the 11 zeppelins are in a group, when I said that the blimbs are separated?

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 10:21PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 10:11PM EDT

OOC:
So, one blimp makes it through the portal, but not the town, and I shoot it down, forcing it to land? As long as you land in the Everfree Forest, so that Ash and Skull protect the shielded town and Dreadnought Squad clear the forest. But what about the General and Blitz? I really planned an epic boss fight with them separately instead of all of them at once. Clarify the reinforcement situation for my poor attention span, please.

OK… got 11 blimps… not easily destroyable, but one is heavily damaged… what will you do about that one? What about the force numbers on each blimp, as for where the leaders are? As for the blimp situation, I got a weapon that even you can’t deny will ground the blimps in no time flat… but considering my last post took two days to make, you will need to wait a while longer for my next one.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 10:31PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 10:16PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

OOC:
So, one blimp makes it through the portal, but not the town, and I shoot it down, forcing it to land? As long as you land in the Everfree Forest, so that Ash and Skull protect the shielded town and Dreadnought Squad clear the forest. But what about the General and Blitz? I really planned an epic boss fight with them separately instead of all of them at once. Clarify the reinforcement situation for my poor attention span, please.

OK… got 11 blimps… not easily destroyable, but one is heavily damaged… what will you do about that one? What about the force numbers on each blimp, as for where the leaders are? As for the blimp situation, I got a weapon that even you can’t deny will ground the blimps in no time flat… but considering my last post took two days to make, you will need to wait a while longer for my next one.

OOC:

GENERAL HERZOG and Blitz are in the principal Zeppelin, “the Zeus SS” in the sky with Nightmare Medic, I was plannin a final boss battle too, since the last week… But you attack quickly. I was planning my introduction in Equestria, first attacking a random city because NM knows that Ponyville is shielded, protected by Ash and Lyra.

But Well…You only destroy one blimp…

…Full of 25,000 now angry vampires who want your head

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 10:43PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 10:37PM EDT

OOC:
25,000 vampires in one blimp? No zombies?

You’ll see the devastation I’ll deal to them in great detail…
As for the other blimps, I’ll deal with them in my next post.

And when I said boss fights, I meant one for each of them individually… not all at once. Give me time to make the pics and situation, and I’ll put my next post. But until then, let’s just post random GIFs and pics not relating to the situation at hand in any way.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 10:51PM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 10:50PM EDT

… I don’t feel the Great Hakurei Barrier. It doesn’t exist on this timeline… or was destroyed. There goes that plan…

Even if it was still there, I wouldn’t be able to descend far enough to reach the gate.

Reimu sits down

Well, you say you know somebody who can get us in contact with the other worlds?

May 04, 2013 at 11:43PM EDT

Merciless, cruel, emotionless, silent, deadly, words used to describe the hunters. A pack of these tripod-like monsters “infects” almost every place of this Earth. Unable to swin, most of them “ride” helicopters, allowing them to cover a lot of territory. Their aggressiveness has been limited since the Balloon Master gave them the order to NOT kill civilians, but…
“Look at you poor human, we are alone, the Balloon Man can’t track my actions…This will be…our little secret…”

The Omega Hunters and helicopters are the main event of this show, cleaning up the territory and allowing the “Carriers” to plant Fog Supressors.

A few cities have been conquered, a good start for the Balloon Master’s plan. However, he isn’t relaxing or sleeping, he keeps waiting…waiting until the Spark ruins the progress he made or until Outer Haven returns to the surface. With a different Earth, almost empty and useless, what’s the point of sending Hunters around the globe? Hoping to find FOXHOUND technology the EES mentioned? How can science be made without a single decent place to work?

In the commander’s room, he stares at the Sun, thinking, calculating…Those soldiers keep looking at him, waiting for orders, Vans and every Anti-clone is there…
Bloodpool won’t shut up…
He starts making puns. Puns…Puns….Electricity-related puns…Super chumps!
CONSIDER YOURSELFDISCHARGED
Spark’ voice, a single kick, the volcan…
His death, his face, his identity, everything left inside the lava…The pain, the horror, skin melting, eyes out of their sockets…the terror…the fear…the rage

Bloodpool explodes into pieces….
Everyone has no idea what just happened, they look at the Balloon Master..he looks upset.
Don’t…ever…dare…to talk about Spark in my presence….You free to pick up his limbs and allow him to regenerate…But first…Out of here…I need to think

Everyone leaves. Alone, finally…He feels a very human fear as a new Balloon headquarters is being build.

May 04, 2013 at 11:50PM EDT

OOC: hey guys, since vergil kinda got messed up by the whole incident with sam and flandre. i was thinking of discontinuing him and adding a new crew to the thread. i didn’t want him to be stranded by outer heaven until u guys return from the other world which god knows when that will happen.
so what do you guys think, should i swap out vergil for my new crew to continue story from a different side or should i wait. and if i descide to bring this new group in, were would you like for me to put them in?

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 12:06AM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 12:04AM EDT

OOC: hey guys, since vergil kinda got messed up by the whole incident with sam and flandre. i was thinking of discontinuing him and adding a new crew to the thread. i didn’t want him to be stranded by outer heaven until u guys return from the other world which god knows when that will happen.
so what do you guys think, should i swap out vergil for my new crew to continue story from a different side or should i wait. and if i descide to bring this new group in, were would you like for me to put them in?

OOC: I was waiting for someone to get tired of a character, may I kill him? I want the Balloon Master to be scary, not just evil and merciless but a bit scary. This is up to you however.

May 05, 2013 at 12:07AM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: Who are you wanting to bring in?

that depends, would you guys have any plans on bringing vergil back into the fight any time soon? he doesn’t teleport long distances or make portals at will like most people do.

@ spark
no beause vergil is too awesome to die and besides your assassin wont kill him. if at most ill say he pulls out a demonic magic item that sends him back home to the demon world.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 12:16AM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 12:14AM EDT

OOC: Umm… That’s up to Sam as to when Outer Haven will become active again. I’m not for sure myself as to when that will be, really. Do what you want to do as long as they’re not overpowered or evil to the bone. (There seriously are a lot of villains in this thread)

But do whatever you want to do, I guess.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 12:25AM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 12:23AM EDT

that depends, would you guys have any plans on bringing vergil back into the fight any time soon? he doesn’t teleport long distances or make portals at will like most people do.

@ spark
no beause vergil is too awesome to die and besides your assassin wont kill him. if at most ill say he pulls out a demonic magic item that sends him back home to the demon world.

OOC: Assassin? Killing? Bhahahaha…Wow…Assassin can’t even infiltrate a single ship without everyone going bananas. I was thinking in the Balloon Master killing him but yeah, a good ol’ “nightcrawling” should work

May 05, 2013 at 12:27AM EDT

OOC: Im bringing in the main crew from Fairy Tail.

Natsu: THAN ITS SETTLED THAN, STARTING TOMMORROW, FAIRY TAIL IS GOING TO JOIN THE FIGHT. IM ALL FIRED UP NOW!!!!!

Gray: yeah, just dont blow up another village this time again lizard breath.

Lucy: yah, for once can we just go somewhere with out destroying anything?

Erza: knowing him for this long, i dont think thats possible anymore. besides, you know how excited he gets when it comes to fighting.

Wendy: but thats what makes him Natsu, Erza.

Gray: yeah, unfortunately.

Natsu: HEY YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME YOU STRIPPING POP-SICKLE.

GRAY: YEAH SO WHAT IF I DO. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

Natsu: ILL KICK YOUR ASS THATS WHAT ILL DO.

GRAY:BRING IT HOT HEAD!

Natsu: THATS IT, ITS ON!!!

Lucy: (sign) not again.

OOC: ive wanted to include these guys for the longest while into this thread but didn’t know when to do it. now i feel is a good time. here, what do you guys think?

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 12:45AM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 12:38AM EDT

OOC: If you think you can handle the amount of NPCs, go for it dude.

May 05, 2013 at 12:46AM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: If you think you can handle the amount of NPCs, go for it dude.

OOC: hey, if spark can do it and Jetstream sam, than so can i. besides, it would add so much to this thread. awesome fights, great humour, and lots of feels. but most of all it would expand the ‘plot’ of this thread.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 12:51AM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 12:50AM EDT

MEANWHILE, BEHIND THE 4TH WALL

Natsuru Springfield: “Wow, you where two letters away from bringing me in a second time.”

Yukari Yakumo: “Who is Natsuru anyways?”

Natsuru Springfield: “Natsuru is an Idiot from Kampfer. And Springfield, as in Negi Springfield, is a child protegy in the magic arts.”

Yukari: “Ah, so it balances out. But why haven’t you brought either of them yet?”

Natsuru: “Do they look like my Avatar?”

Yukari: “But I am willing to bet that at one point they where.”

Natsuru: “Well, they both use Magic, but Natsuru is underpowered as hell and Negi is overpowered as hell. I want to avoid Mana Sponges for now as I overused it last time we did this kind of RP.”

Yukari: “Fair enough. Now then, time to return to being upsettingly absent.”

May 05, 2013 at 12:51AM EDT

OOC: Goodnight everybody, i have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, I won’t be able to check again this thread probably. Which sucks, I was hoping to add more villian’ details to the Balloon Master. I will probably miss everything that happends tomorrow, so I will leave a few notes.
Hunters are still fast (I wont have the chance to make them scary, damn it)
Balloon Master’ forces are slowly conquering every place of the world.
Cheston is helping Snively
Foster is helping Mark
The only dead Anti-clone is Blood Falcon, everyone else is still alive. Including the Red Beast.

See ya guys!

May 05, 2013 at 12:55AM EDT

OOC: I gather from the OOC posts that yet more magic users… I suppose I still have the ‘relative obscurity’ points for what I’m using.

May 05, 2013 at 05:08AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!