328,000 total conversations in 8,677 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8,836 conversations with 108 participants

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: You know, I was about to say:
SAM WHAT THE LIVING BALLOON? You have Outer Haven, the rays, cyborgs, talented swordsmans, magneto like guy, and now ONE HELL OF A MECHA?
But then I remembered the Omega Hunters…
How many NPCs we have by now? I think we can make our own movie/ fanfiction with all of these characters…

(OOC: I would pay all of my money for this thread to be turned into a game/movie/television show. Really, I love this thread.)

May 06, 2013 at 07:10PM EDT

OOC: Directed by Michael Bay, JJ Abrahams, George Lucas, Guillermo del Toro, Gabe Newell, half of the crew that worked in Titanics, Watchmen, 300, etc…
This Summer…
A story…
A story inside the story…
Even more stories inside these stories…
NOT based on the crappy books of Stephania Mayer…
BE YOUR AVATAR: EPISODE 1.
coming soon…

Tom Cruise as Captain Spark
Clint Eastwood as Mister Foster
Silvester Stalone as Cheston

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 07:14PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 07:13PM EDT

Meawhile, in Equestria…

--AHAHA!

Vampire Operator: Sir, we have a problem!

NM: HAhahaha …ha… VHAT! We just crossed the portal 5 minutes ago and we already have a problem?

Vampire Operator: Yes sir …apparently, all the blimps crossed the portal … except one…

NM: and what type of troops have the fallen blimp?

Vampire Operator: That blimp belongs to the Last Battalion, Sir …it had about 10,000 troops, sir.

(OOC: I’ll put you more easy Mark, there will not be 25000, will be 10000 now.I don’t want to lose many troops)

Blitz: WHAT!

NM: Meh…

_Blitz: S-sir! there are my troops!

NM: And vhat? there are vampires, remember? them will not have a single scratch or anything…

Blitz: …Operator! whats happen to the blimp?

Vampire Operator: They have been shot down by a ballistic missile sir!

Blitz: What! how!?

Vampire Operator: We don’t know sir…

Blitz: Can you comunitcate with them?

Vampire Operator: I can’t even have a radio sign-

NM: OF COURSE NOT! We are in another dimension! we can’t comunicate with the other side!

Blitz: …

NM: …I don’t like that face…

Blitz: S-sir! I suggest that we … we…postpone the invasion for two days! Have if we receive any signal or something!

NM: VHAT! We can’t do anything with them! I told you …they are alone now….

Blitz: SIR! They were with me for dozens of battles, I can not have them back as if they were disposable!

Everyone: …

NM: Because you are the best soldier in my Army doesn’t mean that I can kill you…

Blitz: …

NM: But that would be a waste for the Last Battalion …

Blitz: That means…?

NM: JA JA JAR! We will wait for two days! ONLY TWO DAYS! But if the time passes …we will proceed with the invasion! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

Blitz: Y-yes, sir! T.thank you, sir!

NM: …You’re lucky, it’s rare that I do this kind of thing,

Meawhile in the Mojave…

Vampire: Stupid Human!! He ruined us the party!!

Another Vampire: Worst!! We can’t cross the portal!!

Another Vampire: He will pay for his actions!!

Vampire: We lost the heavy weapons! but that does not avoid to eat his head!

Another Vampire: Come on, everybody! Let’s kill this asshole and the others!!

Another Vampire: Kill the humans!!

KILL ALL THE HUMANS!

OOC: Mark, the blimp you destroy is in the Mojave, The others 10 blimps are in Equestria…And if you don’t you realize: No, I will not post for two or three days because I have to study …
I may post some things, but who knows

IN THE NEXT POST!

FIVE SUPER ARMORED WASTERLANDERS AND HIS DOG VS TEN THOUSAND INMORTAL VAMPIRE NAZIS!

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 07:22PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 07:14PM EDT

Laika wrote:

Jehuty picks up Kokonoe and brings her into Dingo’s view

Will, you, shut up!! Your making more noise than I did! and dammit she’s just a kid give it a break will ya!

Kokonoe looks extremely pissed off at the mecha
Kokonoe: Put. Me. Down. Now.
Using magic, she delivers a high voltage shock to Jehuty as he is holding her, forcing him to put her down. She falls back down to the floor and lands on her feet.

OOC: And with that, I’ll be gone for an hour and a half or so.

May 06, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC: You know, I was about to say:
SAM WHAT THE LIVING BALLOON? You have Outer Haven, the rays, cyborgs, talented swordsmans, magneto like guy, and now ONE HELL OF A MECHA?
But then I remembered the Omega Hunters…
How many NPCs we have by now? I think we can make our own movie/ fanfiction with all of these characters…

@Kokonoe,
Ah!…stupid magic people…
ADA: Power surge detected
Shut up ADA

OOC:
I have the least amount of NPC’s sorta and im actually trying to remove them because they’ve outlived there relativity with the earth being taken over with massive armies of hunters a submarine full of cyborgs looks quite trivial but I try and keep things easy for example Outer Haven is a collective not many multiple individuals in many different places, its all together and neat, as one.

And Jehuty is the mech Dingo is the pilot ADA is the onboard AI, also a collective. I bought him in mainly because it is able to stand toe to toe with all these villains whereas Outer Haven and Desperado are just one big punching bag that gets slammed by everyone even though I made it to be a neutral merc faction, it was a bit of a failed experiment in all honesty

But on your other note, id pay someone to write this up into a book or do a massive timeline of it, that would truly be something to commemorate this masterpiece of a thread!

Well anyway, enough waffle, im off to bed, g’night all!

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 07:26PM EDT

OOC:

We gonna need another character list…? I have been keeping my number of NPC’s rather low, BUT

Primary: Reimu Hakurei. (Spell Cards: 14. Last Words: 5)
Secondary: Yukari Yakumo (Spell Cards: 17, Last Words: 2) (Currently Idle)
NPCs:
~Me (Commentary Only)
~Patchouli Knowledge (Spell Cards: Full)
~Hong Meiling/China (Spell Cards: Full)

(Should be noted that these characters can’t die until all the last words have been exhausted. The Standard Spellcard Count does not contribute to overall HP, but all of them return a characters HP to full.)

NPCs I may introduce:
~Sakuya Izayoi
~Marisa Kirisame (only if shit gets TOO out of hand)
~Ran Yakumo (Summon of Yukari)
~Chen (Summon of Yukari or Ran)

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 08:58PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 08:41PM EDT

the fairy tail crew in a flash find themselves in he same room as flandre in the others. everyone is confused as to what happened until they see lucy.

Lucy: uh what just happened to us? why is it colder here all of a sudden?

everyone is shocked to see lucy

Lucy: why are you staring at me like that?

Happy: snickering you should look at yourself right now lucy.

lucy looks down onto her self only to realize that she is standing naked in the middle of the room with everyone blandly staring.

Lucy: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

she crouches onto the ground covering as much of herself as possible

Lucy: WERE THE HELL DID WE GO? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY CLOTHES?

happy continues to laugh

May 06, 2013 at 08:48PM EDT

OOC: In terms of current NPCs, I only have one: Deadpool. Speaking of him:
BIC:
While everyone is distracted by Lucy’s naked body, Falcon sneaks over to the computer, and uses it to summon deadpool to this mess
Now, za warudo.
Falcon stops time.
Toki yo Tomare.
he walks over to the other side of the room.
Soshite, toki go, ugokidasu.
he unfreezes time.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 09:01PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT

OOC: I’m back.

BIC:

A blood vessel bursts in Kokonoe’s head at the amount of people here.
Kokonoe: STOP BRINGING PEOPLE HERE, OR I WILL PERSONALLY GET RID OF YOU ALL!

Tager immediately walks in front of Kokonoe
Tager: She doesn’t mean that, folks.

Kokonoe: YES I DO, TAGER!
Tager sighs. Kokonoe is really hard for him to deal with all the time.
Kokonoe: This is supposed to be a SECRET lab, Tager. Do you not understand the definition of SECRET?!
Tager: Yes. I do know the definition of the word “secret”. The definition is: something that is or is kept hidden or concealed. Secret.
Kokonoe gets even more annoyed.
Kokonoe: NOT THAT, YOU MORON!

Tager: You might also want to do something about the woman with the lack of clothes.
Tager points at Lucy.

Kokonoe: Kid, go get a lab coat for that chick.
She looks down at Flandre
Kokonoe: They’re in that closet over there.
She points to a closet on the far side of the room

Flandre snaps back to life
Oh! Umm… Okay!
She goes over to the closet and rummages through it, pulling out an oversized Sector Seven lab coat. She then scampers over and stands in front of Lucy, holding it out to her.
Here you go!
She smiles at Lucy

OOC again:

As for characters I control currently, I control the following:
Flandre
Hazama
Kokonoe
Hakumen
Tager

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 09:13PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT

OOC:

My NPC are the same:

The General Herzog, the Captain Blitz and millions of Ghouls and Vampires (The Army of Darkness)

May 06, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT

@flandre
lucy is very embarrassed, however she still covers herself with the coat
Lucy: thank you little girl, but thats okay, i got it from here.

she pulls out one of her golden keys from her key pouch which was luckily still there on her waist

Lucy: GATE OF THE GOLDEN MAIDEN: VIRGO

a magic circle appears onto the ground. the suddenly virgo, a celesial spirit, appears in front of lucy and everyone.

virgo: i brought you a new uniform for you to wear like you requested princess, will that be all?

Lucy: thank you, that will be all for now.

virgo vanishes in an instant as lucy tries to put on the new clothes while covered by the huge lab coat

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 09:32PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 09:27PM EDT

Deadpool warps in
How is it that I keep being dragged into these situations? I just want to go home.

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT

In the newly created Hellium HQ, the Ballooon Master’s experiments can begin again, now with a proper lab and new data courtesy of the Hunters wondering around the world. He laughs and talks with the Agent Johnson, a friend he met in his younger years as a villian and the only human he considers to be more than just a minion.
In front of them, a large container glass with a new experiment ready to be deployed. In the background, one hell of a smooth:

Balloon Master: Subject status…alive…nanomachines enhacement at fifty porcent…This might surprise the Desperados, or It could be the beginning of better foot soldiers. The coordinates of Outer Haven?
Johnson: We got them, nothing changed. I think they are trying to repare themselves. We should send units to-
B.M: No, keep sending the mechanized units to the Snively Empire.
Johnson: But we can easily take them down…Unless you want a…
B.M: (nods) I want a fair fight. I’m not afraid and I’m not a coward, attacking our enemies while they are repairing themselves would be outrageous. Let us see what kind of strategy can Rodriguez pull out in a submarine that is literally sinking It’s way to the bottom of the sea, but, right now? I just want to enjoy the sounds of science being made…
Johnson: And the jazz…
B.M: Of course.
Johnson: The hunters found something near the crater were the Red Beast appeared, a almost dead man with burns scars all over his face. I think Steam and the first team of Anti-S had troubles with him back in the Outer Haven’ Infiltration. A psychokinesis test and a whole scan of his brain would allow us to duplicate his powers.
B.M: The last thing I want in this building is a man with the power to read everyone’s minds like books. I give you the pleasure to do what do best Johnson, just don’t make a mess.
Johnson: I won’t leave any kind of blood stains I promise….
Flesh piercing sounds, blood splatering.
B.M:
Johnson: Clean up! Register 6!
They laugh at the same time, the corpse of this unknown man would later feed the Hunters as the Darker Ones curse a axe for the newly created Anti-Vergil… Jazz in the background…Hunter laughter…Curtains…

OOC: Oh here’s the NPCs list…take notes..
Captain Spark (In his respective Earth)
The Balloon Master (Mobious)
The Resistance (Assault, Skarlet and a lot of civilians .All of them are with Spark)
Cheston (In the snively Empire)
Whiskers, the Skull Riders and Mister Foster (With Mark)
Agent Johnson, every Anti-subject except Morph and the packs of Hunters (Currently being replaced by Slashers), Omega Hunters, Helicopters, foot soldiers and…and…and I think that’s it….

Last edited May 06, 2013 at 11:20PM EDT
May 06, 2013 at 11:12PM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

OOC: were is everyone?

OOC: Sorry. I just got a new game, and that’s what I’ve been doing for the past few hours. I’ll be more active tomorrow though.

May 06, 2013 at 11:18PM EDT

OOC:

Well, I got 4 metric asstons of Mugen Stages downloaded because of this thread (Every stage from Blazblue CS, Arcana Heart 2, 2 games I don’t even know, and all the Touhou Fight Games), so if I was to make more fights I would be set with everything but Characters.

Unfortunately original and obscure characters are essentially screwed out of this one, along with anyone who has made edits to the core power of their characters (looking at you Captain Falcon), but mostly anyone from a fight game will likely be able to get into a battle I make in the future.

Characters I know I can get:
-All Touhou’s
-Kenshiro
-Giorno
-Deadpool
-Most Superheros
-Captain Falcon (Regular of course)
-Robotnik

The rest I would need either you to help me find your character or a suitable substitute that looks like you.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 01:08AM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 12:37AM EDT

OOC:
My NPC’s would be
Sam
Sundowner
Mistral
Monsoon
Outer Haven is just a small faction,
If Tardises lists his again I might make another chart however just showing NPC’s and controllers but for now I’ve got work so I’ll be on later this evening

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 02:07AM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 02:06AM EDT

For the past couple of days, Snively had done absolutely nothing productive for the Empire other than attempting to capture the elusive figure who had been trying to contact Snively. The search, however, was less than successful.

Egg Robo: Sir, we have not received an update from the Shadowbots you sent to capture the mysterious figure.

Snively: Well, what are you waiting for!? Send in more troops and find him!

Egg Robo: Sir, we believe you may want to see this…

Snively: See what, you imbecile!?

Egg Robo: An image sent by one of our surveillance orbs.

An image flickered on screen. It displayed several Shadowbots confronting a small, bluish figure leaping above the robots. It appeared human-like, but it also resembled an animal, and had long spikes protruding from its skull. The figure was too blurry for Snively to be certain, but the figure almost resembled…

Snively: Surround the perimeter. Don’t let anything in or out until I can be certain…

Egg Robo: Sir, something else you should know: We were able to locate an entrance to an unknown underground facility, but we did not enter. We await your orders.

Snively: Again, surround the perimeter, and send in two squads of SWATbots to scope out the facility. Also, alert the Snively Fleet around the world. I want… whatever that was to be found, captured, and roboticized, immediately!

Egg Robo: Yes, sir.

And so for the past couple of days, Snively had been obsessing with this blue figure, determined to locate him and, if nothing else, discover his true identity. Snively spent the majority of his time watching the monitors on-board the Egg Carrier, observing the missions of the SWATbots which were sent in larger and larger waves. But each time, the blue figure claimed victory over Snively’s forces, and with each defeat, Snively became more frustrated. On the positive side, they were able to discover what the underground facility was. It was a large base, with many hallways and rooms filled with different kinds of machinery. A lot of these machines were of military design and seemed to resemble the handiwork of the late Dr. Robotnik.

Which made sense, seeing as this used to be Dr. Robotnik’s secret base.

Of course, Snively was infuriated that Dr. Robotnik had left Snively in the dark on this project. He’d told Snively about the Death Egg; why not this? Anyway, after Snively cooled off a bit, he did some research in Eggman’s top secret files, and discovered that the name of the base is the “Final Egg,” and that it was meant to be used as a last resort should the surface fleet fail to maintain the Eggman Empire. Once surfaced, the Final Egg would have the production capabilities to retake Mobius in a matter of days.

But Snively still couldn’t figure out why… he… would pick here of all places to hide. Then it all made sense. Where else would Robotnik be least likely to check for his number one enemy than right under his own nose?

Snively had to applaud him on his cleverness. Snively had not though he was capable of such thinking. But it would not save him now.

Now, Snively knew where he was. Now, Snively intended to finish once and for all what Robotnik could never accomplish.

He was going to kill Sonic the Hedgehog.

Snively cherished the thought. He thought of the amount of fear, the amount of respect such a victory would bring him. He would no longer be Robotnik’s cowering nephew. Now, he would finally gain the reputation he deserved, to be revered and known as…

SNIVELY THE GREAT!!!

Snively: Ready my hovercraft. I want to face that hedgehog personally…

Egg Robo: Sir, shall we send in reinforcements as well?

Snively: Of course, you dolt! Now do as i command!

Egg Robo: Yes, sir.

Within half an hour, Snively’s forces were ready. In one giant sweep, SWATbots and Shadowbots flooded the facility, securing every room, with Snively being at the front lines. Victory was so close…

… and yet so far. Almost immediately after higher floors were secured, the alarms were sounded. All doors leading to the outside were sealed with blast doors. Snively and his army was trapped.

And the seemingly dormant base came to life. Guard Robots were activated, which were E-series robots created by the Doctor.

The SWATbots engaged immediately, but most were obliterated fairly quickly by the superior designs of the E-series robots.

Then, all doors within the base were sealed as well, and Snively found himself cut off from the rest of his troops. He sat in his hovercraft, panicking as he realized that whoever was behind this had Snively trapped.

The two other SWATbots alongside Snively fired suddenly at a small blue figure, who moved quickly around the room.

Snively: I-it’s the hedgehog! GET HIM!!! NOW!!!

The SWATbots’ initial attacks missed, unsurprisingly, and the blue blur spun itself into a tight ball, and launched itself at the SWATbots, destroying them both. The figure, which Snively couldn’t see very well due to both his speed and the dimly lit room, launched himself at Snively’s hovercraft, splitting it into two pieces. Snively fell to the ground with a thud and trembled, his head tucked into his knees, waiting for the hedgehog’s final blow…

… but it never came. Instead, when Snively looked up, the figure was gone, and Snively was alone. Snively stood slowly, now panicking as he had no idea what to do.

Then suddenly, a door opened to the right of Snively, and the cowering Mobian crept slowly toward the door, which had a series of moniters on one of the walls.

They all displayed different angles of the same figure who attacked Snively’s forces. The figure was small, blue, and resemble a hedgehog, but Snively could see the images much more clearly now…

They were of Metal Sonic.

…: Hello, Snively.

Snively: No- no! You!?

It was the man who Snively feared and hated so much. It was the sole ruler of the Eggman Empire…

… it was Dr. Robotnik in the flesh.

Robotnik: Yes… it’s me. What’s the matter, Snively? Aren’t you happy to see me?

Snively: O-o-of course, sir! W-w-why wouldn’t I be?

Robotnik: I don’t know, Snively. Why don’t you tell me?

The good doctor lets the question hang in the air for a moment, then smiles and continues.

Robotnik: You know, Snively, a lot has changed since I engaged Asura on the Egg Carrer which now lie in ruins.

It seemed as if Robotnik had changed, too. Instead of being tall and egg-shaped with skinny legs and a bushy mustache, he was just a tiny bit shorter with legs which were not-so-skinny. In fact, the good doctor had put on quite a few pounds, it seemed. As for his head, it was no longer quite so small. His head was more egg-shaped, and he no longer wore glasses. Instead of ears, he had cybernetic enhancements. His robotic eyes remained the same ((black with red pupils)), but he no longer wore glasses to cover them. His entire left arm had been roboticized, and he wore a new outfit as well. As for his mustache, well, it wasn’t quite as bushy as it had been, though it was still quite a mustache.

((Look at the picture above for a vague reference for his new appearance.))

Snively noted that now he looked just like he did back when he took over Mobotropolis all those years ago, the Freedom Fighters were fresh and ready to kick some Ro-butt-nik. But again, that was years ago, and the doctor had changed since then. ((The doctor has been through the whole roboticization thing before.)) But now it seemed, the original Dr. Robotnik was back, and who knows if he’s going to stay.

Robotnik: I’ve changed, the world has changed-- I see you haven’t changed one bit, Snively-- anyway, the point I’m trying to make is: I think the Eggman Empire-- notice I called it the “Eggman” Empire, Snively-- needs to make a few changes as well. For instance…

Robotnik punches in a few buttons on the console, which causes the monitors to display images of wrecked SWATbots.

Robotnik: Look at that! Pitiful. What was I thinking when I designed those machines! Well, I’m going to fix that. From now on, SWATbots will only serve as foot soldiers. Special operations will be carried out by my new E-series robots-- do you like them, Snively?-- and guarding will be left to the Shadowbots. As for crew members for my fleet, I’m going to use the Egg Pawn model Metal Sonic used when he was disguised as me. The Egg Robos will continue to serve as they are. Am I understood?

Snively: Yes, sir.

Robotnik: Did I mention I love it when you call me “sir,” Snively? Say it again.

Snively: Sir…

Robotnik: It just infuriates you, doesn’t it? Makes you want to seek revenge against me, right Snively?

Snively gulps.

Robotnik: That’s right, Snively. I know every thought you have in your tiny little brain. All of your thoughts of betrayal, of usurping my authority…

Robotnik: Now head back upstairs, Snively. We’ve got work to do…

OOC: I’ll explain all of this later as the story progresses. I have this planned out. But for now, no one knows that Robotnik is alive. But don’t worry. I’ll reveal myself soon enough.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 02:44AM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 02:36AM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

OOC:

Well, I got 4 metric asstons of Mugen Stages downloaded because of this thread (Every stage from Blazblue CS, Arcana Heart 2, 2 games I don’t even know, and all the Touhou Fight Games), so if I was to make more fights I would be set with everything but Characters.

Unfortunately original and obscure characters are essentially screwed out of this one, along with anyone who has made edits to the core power of their characters (looking at you Captain Falcon), but mostly anyone from a fight game will likely be able to get into a battle I make in the future.

Characters I know I can get:
-All Touhou’s
-Kenshiro
-Giorno
-Deadpool
-Most Superheros
-Captain Falcon (Regular of course)
-Robotnik

The rest I would need either you to help me find your character or a suitable substitute that looks like you.

OOC: If you could find a guy in the modding community that’s willing to help, you’d be set.
Sadly, i’m not that guy.
I know that you’re alive, robotnik!

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 07:46AM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 07:33AM EDT

OOC: God, I feel like the past is haunting me in this thread
I used to waste hours and hours in MUGEN, shitty community, everyone complaining about their soo cool characters. Hell, I even made a Phoenix Wright char based on his UMVC3 counterpart…the character maker bugged and deleted everything…hours of char making tutorials and editing char states wasted…Th rage…

May 07, 2013 at 08:49AM EDT

You wanted another so here it is, all flashy and neat this time.
Why on earth didn’t I use MS Word smart charts in the first place?….

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 02:01PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 01:47PM EDT

OOC: Out for a few days, and just read Medic’s post. I should have the photos up by tomorrow, so I hope you do not miss your vampires, Medic…

Robert Downey Jr. is… Renegade!

And Bruce Campbell as Ash Williams!

With guest stars Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, and Arnold Schwarzenegger as Windigo, Desmond, and Damon, respectively.

I don’t know any female actresses in action films…

May 07, 2013 at 03:32PM EDT

Deadpool proceeds to walk up to the Teleporter control apnel
Hmm… This works just like the teleporter…
Deadpool teleports Ken, Giorno, and the rest of Passione in
I do what I want.

May 07, 2013 at 04:50PM EDT

OOC: Me too

@markhaox14

Tomorrow! …Mmmm …N.M. will not be happy about this…Soooo you have a team with the most badass actors?

This will be a Massacre!

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 05:28PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 05:25PM EDT

OOC: I’m here.

BIC:

Another blood vessel bursts inside her head
Kokonoe: GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT! ALL OF YOU! YOU TOO, TAGER!

Tager: But Kokonoe, I-
Kokonoe: I DON’T CARE, TAGER! YOU STILL HAVE YOUR MISSION!
Are you upset, professor?
Flandre looks up at her with big eyes
Kokonoe: YES, I’M UPSET! ALL OF THESE ASSHOLES IN MY LAB IS WHAT I’M UPSET ABOUT! GET THEM OUT, TAGER!
Tager sighs at Kokonoe, then looks back at the group of people he has to get out of here.
Tager: Party’s over, everyone.
Tager then proceeds to gather all of the people in the lab up, including Jehuty, and corral them into the elevator. After everyone is in, he steps in himself and presses the button. There is almost no room to breathe in the elevator, there are so many people in it. The elevator starts to rise.

May 07, 2013 at 05:26PM EDT

((Wouldn’t these “NPCs” be more sub-characters, since the player still uses them? I’ve been checking in on this thread each time it hits a new page, and I’m just curious about that.))

May 07, 2013 at 05:33PM EDT

madcat wrote:

((Wouldn’t these “NPCs” be more sub-characters, since the player still uses them? I’ve been checking in on this thread each time it hits a new page, and I’m just curious about that.))

wow, you’ve actually been checking out this thread. you probably think were fucked in the head for taking the thread this far. however, i think its safe to say that this is the greatest thread on this site. and by the way, im trying to make my new NPC’s into primary characters, since my avatar is pretty much THE main antagonist in this fight and also everyone is scattered around at the moment, so i need to somehow stay involved. besides ive always wanted to bring the crew from fairy tail here to make it more epic.

May 07, 2013 at 05:45PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

OOC: I’m here.

BIC:

Another blood vessel bursts inside her head
Kokonoe: GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT! ALL OF YOU! YOU TOO, TAGER!

Tager: But Kokonoe, I-
Kokonoe: I DON’T CARE, TAGER! YOU STILL HAVE YOUR MISSION!
Are you upset, professor?
Flandre looks up at her with big eyes
Kokonoe: YES, I’M UPSET! ALL OF THESE ASSHOLES IN MY LAB IS WHAT I’M UPSET ABOUT! GET THEM OUT, TAGER!
Tager sighs at Kokonoe, then looks back at the group of people he has to get out of here.
Tager: Party’s over, everyone.
Tager then proceeds to gather all of the people in the lab up, including Jehuty, and corral them into the elevator. After everyone is in, he steps in himself and presses the button. There is almost no room to breathe in the elevator, there are so many people in it. The elevator starts to rise.

Kokonoe shoes everyone out

Im happy to get out of this little crap hole anyway…..
Dingo looks at the elevator
Seriously? are you blind or something woman?… hmph…this will be fun…
Jehuty lowers its head and just about fits inside
ADA: This is under minimum for combat effective room
……
ADA: Jehuty is in a state of vulnerability
……
ADA: I advi-
ADA! its an elevator, you probably hadn’t realized that because it looks different and is much smaller but honestly its the same damn thing
ADA: I understand, please stay safe

Mmm……
He looks about at everyone quashed in the elevator and smirks

Hehe, enjoy the ride, I dunno what your all moaning about
@Flandre,
Dingo notices Flandre again and looks down at her
Hmmmm….
I can’t remember if you told me your name earlier, mostly because of that screaming lady, who are you again? and where are we exactly?

OOC: Yes I also wondered the same about them being called NPC’s but then again I believe it was me who coined it. Well we are far in now and everyone understands that they are pretty much controllable extensions of themselves

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 05:58PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 05:46PM EDT

OOC: Who’s in the elevator?
Also, I’m wondering: In terms of current events, who do you think is the main protagonist?
Ooh! pick me! pick me!

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 05:50PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 05:47PM EDT

This elevator is to damn crowded.

Squished on the side

Just had to teleport all the MAN and Mecha here didn’t cha?

May 07, 2013 at 05:49PM EDT

Lucy: KYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! IM NOT DONE CHANGING AND I CANT MOVE INSIDE THIS ELEVATOR. I STILL HAVE TO PUT MY TOP ON!!

Natsu: uh guys, i dont do so well in transportation. i get motion sickness real easi……
natsu collapses

Happy:oh no, natsus at it again.

Gray: natsu if you throw up in this elevator, i swear im gonna freeze you solid until your motion sickness goes away.

erza however is using all of her strength to push everyone in the elevator away from her so she has more room for herself.

Erza: WILL YOU PEOPLE MOVE OVER, I CAN BARELY BREATH IN HERE, LET ALONE STAND!!!

wendy and carla found a nice opening by jehuty’s head at the upper area of the elevator were it is free

Wendy: where are we exactly, and who are these people carla?

Carla: i dont know honestly. especially about this big machine that were next to. Hey, can you hear me in there?

May 07, 2013 at 06:02PM EDT

@Carla,

Yes, and you are?…
ADA: Abnormal energy patterns detected irradiating from 5 nearby Individuals

May 07, 2013 at 06:15PM EDT

Laika wrote:

@Carla,

Yes, and you are?…
ADA: Abnormal energy patterns detected irradiating from 5 nearby Individuals

carla and Wendy get scared to when the machine spoke to them

:Wendy: ww.w.w.w…what is this thing? it can actually understand us?

carla calms down

Carla: its okay wendy. i think its just a person inside of it. hey you. im carla, this is wendy marvell. were partners.

(wendy is the girl, carla is the cat. Carla has wings like Happy the blue cat, which allows them to fly. FYI)

May 07, 2013 at 06:29PM EDT

Okay. I just want to point out how awkward this is.
If that bitch didn’t order everyone out of the lab, it wouldn’t be as cramped in here.
To Be Honest, I just wanted to piss the bitch off. Did we mention that she’s a bitch?

May 07, 2013 at 06:34PM EDT

… I just remembered… the entrance to the lab had no transportation methods outside of it.

Stareing at Tager

Don’t worry, I can fly myself. Don’t need to push yourself or anything rocketing us off into low orbit.

May 07, 2013 at 06:37PM EDT

Dingo just looks at the talking cat for moment, he’s a bit stunned but not surprised

Hi, there, talking cat……its good to meet you both…
ADA: Most unusual
At ADA
We’re in one of those magic places aren’t we? sigh…..flying kids and cats…
ADA: I do not understand what you mean
Nevermind then…
He overhears Reimu’s talk to Tager

As fun as it would be to try and watch you lift me don’t bother…

May 07, 2013 at 06:49PM EDT

OOC: Sorry about not responding.

BIC:

@Reimu,
Tager: Are you sure? I can get you all anywhere we need to go.
Tager keeps a straight face at Reimu.

@Deadpool
Tager turns his attention towards him in the cramped elevator.
Tager: Professor Kokonoe can be like this some of the time, but I wouldn’t call he-
Tager suddenly gets a call from Professor Kokonoe. He has a built in transmission device. Kokonoe can see and hear what he sees and hears through this.

Kokonoe: WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME?!
Tager: Kokonoe, please, calm down. The elevator is nearly to the top.

@Dingo,
Flandre looks up at Jehuty to the best of her abilities, since the elevator is so crowded.
My name is Flandre… Flandre Scarlet.
She’s pushed up even more against the side by Tager contacting Kokonoe.
MMPH!
Tager: Whoops. My bad.
He tries his best to shift his positioning, but it does little.

Hakumen: Grimalkin…
He sounds utterly pissed off that he has had this done to him. One of the six heroes shoved in the elevator… Who does Kokonoe think she is, throwing one of the six heroes at of her lab?

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 07:29PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 07:10PM EDT

@Flandre,
Jehuty nudges Tager out of the way with his rather massive but well articulated hand
Excuse me big guy….
The screen of Jehuty’s cockpit opens revealing Dingo, he waves his hand at Flandre signalling her to come over

Hey! get in here! you’ll have to climb…
ADA: Is this is safe decision?
Its just a little girl Ada…
Jehuty brings its hand close to make a step, up into the cockpit

May 07, 2013 at 07:25PM EDT

OOC: Doing that now.

BIC:

Flandre makes her way over to Jehuty’s hand and climbs up it, seemingly struggling a bit. She enters the cockpit of Jehuty along with Dingo.

Oh, hi! You control this big machine?

The elevator comes to a stop, and the doors open. The people who were shoved up against the door get pushed out onto the ground. You are all on a mountain top. There is a large crater nearby the elevator door, but does not in any way hinder you getting off. It’s evening. the stars are starting to shine, and the moon begins to rise.

May 07, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT

Reimu pushes her way out and flies above the group about 10 feet off the ground

Finally, fresh air!

She starts looking around, noticing a large set of monorail cables closeby

May 07, 2013 at 07:38PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!