Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

304,078 total conversations in 8,676 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

erza, still stuck inside the elevator with deadpool and his crew and the other fairy tail wizards. with a single mighty kick, she sends all of them flying out of the elevator

Erza: GEEEET OOOOUT!!!!!!!

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 07:49PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 07:45PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I just want to get off this stupid planet…
I know that feel, buddy.

OOC: Technically you’re not on Mobius. You’re in a different dimension. Just pointing this out in-case anyone forgot.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 07:47PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 07:46PM EDT

@Flandre,
Dingo shuffles over slightly, the cockpit closes and re-displays the holographic control screen

ADA: Hello, Flandre, welcome
Err, yes I control this, Frame, I know im here to protect you, I understand that, but what from? there isn’t anything here, just a group of weird strangers…..
The door opens and Jehuty hovers out of the door into the night air

May 07, 2013 at 07:55PM EDT

OOC: Right here.
BIC:
suddenly, out of nowhere, a TARDIS appears
Oh my god. It can’t be.
Another deadpool pokes his head out
Oh come on.
Other Deadpool: I have no time to explain how i got this, just get inside, quickly! it’s MUCH, MUCH bigger on the inside, trust me.
All of my characters hop in without saying a word

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 09:05PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 08:51PM EDT

lucy finally finishes changing back into her clothes after getting out of the elevator. natsu and gray are hiding their faces on the ground in fear of Erza

Natsu: GUYS, RUN!!!! ERZA IS REALLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

Gray: she is really upset about being teleported here while she was in the middle of something very important. something that nobody should ever be around to witness.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 09:32PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 09:31PM EDT

Reimu looks at the group

I will be going back to that city we first arrived at. I have been feeling something rather strange for the past few hours…

She begins flying to the cable car track and makes a turn, getting a call from Meiling.

“Hey Reimu! I’m back!”
What took you so long? You forgot where they kept the shoes?"
“Nah, I took a nap. I am about as effective against sunshine as a cat.”
Uhg…
“Well anyways! I checked and everyones shoes where still there.”
Meaning they where likely warped out…
“Either that or they all moved into the basement, which is an even odder choice.”
Wait, you didn’t check down there yet?
“I don’t know my way down there. I usually get a guide before I go there.”
Well, can’t you leave a trail of breadcrumbs or something? At least to to and from Flandre’s room?
“… erm…”
Meiling, do it or I will Scalp You.
EEP! Yes Mame!”

The transmission ends.

May 07, 2013 at 09:38PM EDT

Meanwhile, in the Hellium Fortress…After hours of analizing fallen Eggman’ bots, the Balloon Master manages to find peace and happiness in the bizarre and cartoon world of Team Fortress 4 with his friend, the agent Johnson. Two merciless killers playing a videogame…silly huh? This requires a fitting:

Balloon Master: Godamn scouts…Stand still! Argh!
Johnson: Killing time again I see? Already done with the Eggbots?
Balloon Master: Ughh, I have been disarming bots for hours. Eggman is a genius and his technology is going to upgrade ours but…Can’t a evil mastermind take a rest from a war with submarines, robots, creatures from another dimensions and goofy-dressed people? Allow me to erase my past with the joy of playing this game.
Johnson: Hmpf…Too cartoony for me.
B,M: That’s just being scared, don’t worry. I won’t call you a coward or a terrible shooter.
Johnson: Alright that’s it! Give the keyboard! Haven’t played anything from Valve since Episode 3…It was glorious…Anyways, going with spy, I used to love this class, I had all the hats, all of them named and unusuals. Now learn how uncle Johnson works!

Johnson is an awful spy, he can’t backstab a heavy eating a sandvich, or a medic taunting or a sniper standing still while zoomed in. He gets killed by pyros…a lot…He doesn’t get angry until…

B.M: (laughs hysterically, hitting the table with his right hand and covering his face with his left hand.)
Johnson: TAUNT KILL? ARE YOU SERIOUS? TAUNT KILL? Godamn casuals…Alright, fun time is over, turn this thing off and let’s check the new Anti-subjects.
B.M: (nods)

Balloon Master: Interesting choice from the Dark Ones, an axe? After all that katana and sword researching, they choosed an axe. I’ve seen how Sam and Vergil use their sharp weapons to inflict damage to every kind of living and not-living things, they are fast, effective…I hope this isn’t a waste of time…How about the rest of them?
Johnson: In the middle, the first nanomachines experiment designed to take tons of damage with a single advantage…His bones and can break and repair at will.
B.M: Creppy..Yet fascinating…Based on Morph..?
Johnson: (nods) Nanomachines son…Remember?
B.M: And the last one?
Johnson: An enhaced version of a Slasher. With the same training like Assassin and a high-frequency Ninjatō specifically created for him. He is based on a group of files the Hunters found in a abandoned island, papers mentioning a cyborg ninja. I think his name was err..Gray Flux…
B.M: Excelent…err..his name won’t me Gray Flux, search something else..Now if you excuse me, I have a lot of parts from a destroyed Egg Carrier to analize.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 09:43PM EDT

Anyone wanna come with us? It’ll be fun!

everyone of fairy tail except erza run up to captain falcon, terrified for their lives.

Natsu: TAKE US WITH YOU. ERZAS GONNA KILL US!!!
(exagerating)

Lucy: she is really upset because she usually gets dessert after every meal. but we were teleported here to this place before she got her dessert. strawberry cheesecake is her favourite. please help her calm down somehow

Erza walks up behind, her eyes red with rage.

Erza: MY STRAWBERRY CAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 09:49PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 09:48PM EDT

OOC: I’ll be out for the night. Sorry I haven’t been active at all lately.

May 07, 2013 at 09:51PM EDT

Okay. I got this. Erza, If you calm down, and come with us, I can get you that strawberry cake that you want.

OOC:
@Natsuru: Gotta agree with yasomewhat, But until Deadpool gets a new teleporter, This will have to do.
@ Johnson: It’s Grey Fox you retard.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 09:59PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT

OOC: aaaah fudge, Im too tired to even write up a reply, it will have to be tomorow now

May 07, 2013 at 10:02PM EDT

Anyone wanna come with us? It’ll be fun!

{color: blue} Vivi: Sounds like more fun than cowering. I hear Raxicorni… Roxicowbell… that one planet is lovely this time of year.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 10:27PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 10:05PM EDT

OOC:
@Falcon

My god, way to ruin a OBVIOUS AS HELL reference. By the way, Deadpool doesn’t break the fourth wall every 5 seconds.
Or else he will get quite annoying…
And you are quite annoying…
In Bloodpool words…
“Is it me or I am more Deadpool than the so called “Original Deadpool”?
But yeah…That’s just like my opinion man..
The opinion of a guy with a pile of deadpool comics…
Yeah….
Goodnight guys, I’m out. I won’t post anything tomorrow so wait until you do something like teleporting to Mobius/ attacking a omega hunter / etc…

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 10:09PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 10:08PM EDT

Okay. I got this. Erza, If you calm down, and come with us, I can get you that strawberry cake that you want.

OOC:
@Natsuru: Gotta agree with yasomewhat, But until Deadpool gets a new teleporter, This will have to do.
@ Johnson: It’s Grey Fox you retard.

erza walks in front of captain falcon. the aura around her even sends chills down falcons spine. she puts her hands on each of his shoulders. captain falcon begins to sweat a bit, afraid of what migtht happen. suddenly Erza hugs him with all of her strength, leaving him out of breath. natsu, lucy and the others are surprised.

erza has tears of joy in her eyes

Erza: thaaank you!

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 10:13PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 10:12PM EDT

uhh… you should be thanking that guy…
Points to deadpool
Anyways, we should get moving.
Everyone gets in the TARDIS, and it leaves, with the familliar VWORP VWORP sound.
The TARDIS reappears in an alleyway near a bakery.
I got this.
Deadpool walks into the store
Cashier: w-what can I do f-for you, s-sir?
I’d like your finest strawberry cake, please.
Cashier: o-okay, sir. t-that’ll be t-twenty dollars.
TWENTY DOLLARS? THAT’S BULLSHIT!
Deadpool takes out his gun, and shoots the cashier right in the face. He grabs the cake, and runs back to the TARDIS.
Here’s your cake.
Places the cake in front of Erza
And onward to adventure!
The TARDIS Disappears, headed towards Mobius.

May 07, 2013 at 10:27PM EDT

uhh… you should be thanking that guy…
Points to deadpool
Anyways, we should get moving.
Everyone gets in the TARDIS, and it leaves, with the familliar VWORP VWORP sound.
The TARDIS reappears in an alleyway near a bakery.
I got this.
Deadpool walks into the store
Cashier: w-what can I do f-for you, s-sir?
I’d like your finest strawberry cake, please.
Cashier: o-okay, sir. t-that’ll be t-twenty dollars.
TWENTY DOLLARS? THAT’S BULLSHIT!
Deadpool takes out his gun, and shoots the cashier right in the face. He grabs the cake, and runs back to the TARDIS.
Here’s your cake.
Places the cake in front of Erza
And onward to adventure!
The TARDIS Disappears, headed towards Mobius.

OOC: fucking love deadpool. laughed my ass off. oh btw, i thought the red text was u not him. lets assume she hugged him instead ok.

BIC:
erza is overjoyed, she takes the cake from deadpool, magically summons a fork and begins eating the cake, savouring every bite. she turns to deadpool

Erza: oh thank you kind sir, you have really saved the lives of my friends. who knows what horrible things would have happened if you hadn’t showed up.

she happily continues eating the cake as she makes her way to her guildmates

the others are very relieved she is back to her normal self

Natsu: so now that erza is back to normal. CAN SOMONE PLEASE TELL ME WERE THE HELL ARE WEEE???

OOC: okay im done for the night. i assume at this point we get on the train or something reimu mentioned before right. either way good night all.

Last edited May 07, 2013 at 11:14PM EDT
May 07, 2013 at 10:57PM EDT

OOC: Im back in
BIC:

Dingo watches Erza eat the cake, he’s slightly confused as to what all the commotion was about

May 08, 2013 at 08:06AM EDT

The TARDIS reappears on Mobius.
Alright, we’re here. Hey, other Deadpool, do you mind if I called you Doctorpool?
Doctorpool: Sure, why not?
Everyone steps out of the TARDIS.

May 08, 2013 at 08:19AM EDT

Laika wrote:

OOC: Im back in
BIC:

Dingo watches Erza eat the cake, he’s slightly confused as to what all the commotion was about

@Dingo,

Flandre sits in Dingo’s lap, slightly to the right. She turns her head to look up at him with her big, red eyes.
Your name is Dingo, right? I’m Flandre. It’s really nice to see that Sam really cared about me this much to have someone come and protect me.
She smiles a bit at him.
I guess I should tell you some more about myself…
She takes a deep breath
I’m a vampire.
She then braces for something bad to happen to her.

@Fairy Tale Crew

Tager looks over at the group of five mages
Tager: You are now above the Sector Seven laboratories which is located in Japan. I can provide you all with transportation back to Kagutsuchi if you need it. I have a mission that Kokonoe has tasked me to do while I’m at Kagutsuchi.

@Reimu,

As you land in the city, a 6 foot tall man with green hair, a black fedora, coat, tie, two belts, long black pants, and iron tipped shoes comes out of the alleyway nearby. His eyes never seem to open, as he keeps them shut.

Hazama: Greetings. You must be… Reimu Hakurei? Captain Hazama of the NOL, at your service.
He straightens his tie.
Hazama: Now could you come along with me please? I need to ask you a few questions.

May 08, 2013 at 01:49PM EDT

OOC: The fairy tale crew hopped in the TARDIS.

OOC: Oh. Can’t edit my post now, so just ignore Tager’s dialogue. I’m just assuming that they’re still here since what Asura said in his last post.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 02:35PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT

After 24 hours of endless disarming, finally the Eggman’s technology has been decrypted. The destroyed pieces of a Eggman’s ship helped the Order of the Balloon in the making of blueprints, blueprints for their first space vehicle. Today is the day to test this beauty, with helicopters analizing It’s progress, space travelling won’t be so far if the “Mantis 001” works.

MEANWHILE, AFTER HOURS OF BEING LEFT FROM THE MAIN PLOTTHE ANTI-SUBJECTS HAD ENOUGH

Bloodpool: Holy shit Van! You are fast at reagrouping people..Hey, where the heck is the Admi? He is going to miss the whole battle…and the tacos..
Van: He is staying…according to his words, he doesn’t like violence. I don’t care, I must eliminate Asura once for all…I will show that bastard the wonders of chaotic energy.
Artificial Stand User: Shall we start? I can’t wait to find those italian kids.
Jack: I can’t wait to find Bruce Lee’ steroids clone!
Augustus: I can’t wait to show that skinny katana lover what a demon powered axe can do.
Blood Falcon: FALCON, I JUST STARED AT THE EYES OF DEATH! NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!
Bloodpool: Alright, enough chatting! Strike a pose A team! DA DAA DA DAAAAA, DA DA DAAAA!
Bloodpool’ head explodes into pieces once again as everyone flies /runs/ teleports away, searching for their respective targets.

OOC: That giant beast? The Dark Ones demonic transformation. See ya tomorrow guys, I’m quite bussy.

May 08, 2013 at 02:51PM EDT

Reimu just stares at Hazama

Not that you don’t seem to be knowing what you are doing, but that’s just it. I don’t think I have uttered my name once in this entire city… hold up, I remember you, you are that one guy who was following Flandre around and right before Yukari did that Boundary flop on me!

May 08, 2013 at 03:06PM EDT

OOC: Err…I hope you are in a city that is still under Eggman’s control…
Becouse if not…
Err…
SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKAS! YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD!

May 08, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT

@Flandre,

Mmm my name is Dingo, and yeh Sam is very persuasive especially when he is threatening you with your life erggh..
ADA: Greetings Flandre, I am ADA.
With a sarcastic attitude

A vampire? pfftt hehe-
He notices Flandre’s long black fingernails and has a sudden change of attitude

Uh huh well being a vampire is something different but what are you cowering up for? its not that much of a surprise around here……honestly though you could do with cutting those.

May 08, 2013 at 03:15PM EDT

Ooc:
@Spark: Another part of the Dimension Shenanigans that I am currently looking for a way to solve, but I am currently in the Blazblue Earth (Technically future earth after a giant nuclear war and an apocalyptic giant monster attack) at the Monorail Station.

May 08, 2013 at 03:20PM EDT

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Reimu just stares at Hazama

Not that you don’t seem to be knowing what you are doing, but that’s just it. I don’t think I have uttered my name once in this entire city… hold up, I remember you, you are that one guy who was following Flandre around and right before Yukari did that Boundary flop on me!

Hazama continues to stare back, slightly opening one of his eyes to get a better look at her, and revealing that it’s yellow and snake-like.

He closes it shortly after, and keeps a smile on his face.
Hazama: Flandre…? Yukari…? Hmm… Nope! Doesn’t ring a bell. Are you sure that you’re okay, miss? You might want to go see a doctor in case you contracted seithr poisoning. I’ve never met you before, true that may be… Although the NOL does keep files of everyone in this world. Now could you come along, please? I’m quite a busy man.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 03:30PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 03:25PM EDT

OOC:
And that means It’s just you and me Robotnik…
My ballons…
Your eggs…

May 08, 2013 at 03:40PM EDT

Double Spark wrote:

OOC:
And that means It’s just you and me Robotnik…
My ballons…
Your eggs…

OOC:

And my swords

May 08, 2013 at 03:44PM EDT

Alright enough, back to the main plot…If there is even a main plot…

May 08, 2013 at 04:00PM EDT

Zarathh wrote:

Hazama continues to stare back, slightly opening one of his eyes to get a better look at her, and revealing that it’s yellow and snake-like.

He closes it shortly after, and keeps a smile on his face.
Hazama: Flandre…? Yukari…? Hmm… Nope! Doesn’t ring a bell. Are you sure that you’re okay, miss? You might want to go see a doctor in case you contracted seithr poisoning. I’ve never met you before, true that may be… Although the NOL does keep files of everyone in this world. Now could you come along, please? I’m quite a busy man.

Not from this world Snake. Again, I only arrived 4 hours ago and there is no possible way for anyone to have learned my name!

(Initiate STRIFE? Y/N?)
(And I won’t be using the boss mode Reimu)

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 04:03PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 04:03PM EDT

Ooc: guys can you hold on to anyvery important plot development til ii get back on comp in half hour or an hour.

May 08, 2013 at 04:30PM EDT

Who the hell are you?
Speaking of that, Let’s introduce ourselves. I’m Wade Winston Wilson, but everyone calls me Deadpool.
I’m Deadpool as well, but I have this TARDIS. you can just call me Doctorpool.
Ken.
I’m Giorno, The guy with the hat is Mista, the Girl is Trish, and the other guy is Fugo.
Falcon. Just Falcon will do.

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 04:44PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 04:43PM EDT

The name’s Vivi. I was running from a homocidal dick named Kuja when I met you gu- Oh shit! I forgot Crona!
Nice try, but you won’t get rid of me that easily. Lucky for me I was able to keep up with your running… Couldn’t you have just used your magic?
I ran out of Ethers a while ago. What’s your excuse, you loose Ragnarok?
Is that your idea of humor?
Can’t you take a joke?

Last edited May 08, 2013 at 04:54PM EDT
May 08, 2013 at 04:52PM EDT

I Don’t know HOW THE HELL YOU GOT INTO TO THE TARDIS, BUT GET THE FUCK OUT. JUST GET THE FUCK OUT. BOTH OF YOU. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON’T LEAVE. IT’S MY FUCKING TARDIS, SO I DECIDE WHO STAYS AND WHO GOES. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.
Is he always like that?
How should I know?

May 08, 2013 at 05:00PM EDT

Well ecsuuuse me, your highness, but we were kinda fleeing for our lives and this was the only option.
Vivi, you’re being rude and I can’t deal wi-
SHUT. UP.

May 08, 2013 at 05:12PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!