Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Kill me...

Last posted Apr 09, 2013 at 05:08PM EDT. Added Mar 17, 2013 at 07:06PM EDT
36 posts from 23 users

Hello fellow struggling-working-class-just-above-the-bread-line citizen
I heard you like cuts, so we put a cut on your cut so you can be robbed of you money why your robbing money to support yourself.

Twilitlord wrote:

Well, self-promotion makes me want to kill myself…

I was trying for irony but thanx for thinking I'm a self promoter at least I don't want to kill myself anymoar

The CoS makes science cry…
…and logic…
…and common sense…
I may be agnostic, but I can at least sort of respect most religious people on the far liberal (i.e. opposite of extreme) end. This almost seems to be deliberately designed to make an Ath/Ag's head explode like a robot when you tell it to calculate the exact value of pi.

Last edited Mar 18, 2013 at 12:11AM EDT

0.9999...=1 wrote:

The CoS makes science cry…
…and logic…
…and common sense…
I may be agnostic, but I can at least sort of respect most religious people on the far liberal (i.e. opposite of extreme) end. This almost seems to be deliberately designed to make an Ath/Ag's head explode like a robot when you tell it to calculate the exact value of pi.

Erin ◕ω◕ wrote:

Post things that make you wish you were dead just so you could escape their stupidity.

That explains why so many girls eat bananas.

Dac wrote:

I'm at the doctors office right now and on the tv Fox News is saying that violent video games are as addictive as drugs.

Silly Fox News, it's ponies that are as addictive as drugs. Come on, you know this already! You've done stories about bronies several times now!

As for something that makes me want to kill myself from stupidity, Ben & Jerry's decided to support gay marriage and advertise that view on facebook. I will give you ten seconds to figure out how people are reacting.

Crimson Locks wrote:

Silly Fox News, it's ponies that are as addictive as drugs. Come on, you know this already! You've done stories about bronies several times now!

As for something that makes me want to kill myself from stupidity, Ben & Jerry's decided to support gay marriage and advertise that view on facebook. I will give you ten seconds to figure out how people are reacting.

Fucking violent video games, huh? First, they cause kids to become violent, now they are spreading the gay everywhere. Even Ben and Jerry supports gays! The probably have copies of grand theft auto in their offices…

0.9999...=1 wrote:

It's okay, you're not the only one.

Feel better now?

No. Now I really want to put a nail gun to my temple.
I hate nostalgia critic. He's the Tom Green of meme culture. He's just not funny.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

I hate nostalgia critic. He's the Tom Green of meme culture. He's just not funny.

So in other words…

Well, it's good that you posted that here, because that sort of attitude makes me want to jump off a bridge more than just about anything else.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Nostalgia critic is funny when he is reviewing movies, but I can't stand his humor when he does skits in between the reviews.

Dac wrote:

Nostalgia critic is funny when he is reviewing movies, but I can't stand his humor when he does skits in between the reviews.

And here we have what keeps me from jumping off that theoretical bridge- people conveying their opinions as if they were… well…their opinions. Humor is purely subjective, which is the very reason why one person laughs at a joke and another doesn't. I happen to find the skits within the NC's reviews amazingly funny, but that fact does not make a singe iota of difference towards if you do or not, and it certainly does not mean that you "should".

Keeping on the topic of this thread, just go to Cracked, and you'll find that one of about every three to five articles published there detail feats of human stupidity that will make you facepalm yourself into a coma.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!