Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

303,825 total conversations in 8,663 threads

+ New Thread

Captain Capital

Last posted Apr 02, 2013 at 01:49PM EDT. Added Mar 31, 2013 at 01:45PM EDT
98 posts from 25 users

:Commander-in-Chief:Colon:demands:you:mercenaries:to:join:him:in:his:quest:of:dominance:over:
:the:Grammar:Nazis!:He:will:reward:you:handsomely:should:you:choose:to:do:so:with…:

:Enlist:today,:or:suffer:from:the:use:of:my:sharks:with:laser:beams!:

Last edited Mar 31, 2013 at 11:23PM EDT
Mar 31, 2013 at 11:21PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

:Commander-in-Chief:Colon:demands:you:mercenaries:to:join:him:in:his:quest:of:dominance:over:
:the:Grammar:Nazis!:He:will:reward:you:handsomely:should:you:choose:to:do:so:with…:

i’ll;sign;up.;

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:33PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

W3 4r3 4ll 1n 7h3 8477l3 4641n57 6r4mm4r N4215, C0mm4nd3r. Wh47 d0 y0u 7h1nk w3’v3 833n d01n6 7h15 wh0l3 71m3?

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:40PM EDT

jace is a boss wrote:

i’ll;sign;up.;

(No) (Sgt.) (Semicolon!) (He’s) (already) (stolen) (our) (intel!) (He) (may) (very) (well) (have) (given) (it) (to) (the) (Grammar) (Nazis) (already) (and) (he’ll) (sell) (us) (all) (down) (the) (river) (to) (them) (as) (soon) (as) (we) (“join) (up”) (with) (him!) (I) (beg) (of) (you) (Sarge,) (don’t) (do) (it!)

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:49PM EDT

:Are:you:not:aware,:Lieutenant:General:Leet:Speak:that:you:have:all:associated:with:the:enemy?:
:For:example,:Professor:Proper:Grammar:was:not:captured:when:he:arrived,:nor:was:Recruit:
:Rightful:Grammar.:I:am:giving:you:a:second:chance:to:redeem:yourselves:for:
your:treachery,:otherwise:it’s:the:sharks:with:frickin’:laser:beams:attached:to:their:foreheads.:
:Second-in-Command:Semi-Colon:has:done:so,:why:shouldn’t:you?

(Out of Character: Recruit Rghtful Grammar is CitationNeeded.)

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:55PM EDT

level4outbreak wrote:

(No) (Sgt.) (Semicolon!) (He’s) (already) (stolen) (our) (intel!) (He) (may) (very) (well) (have) (given) (it) (to) (the) (Grammar) (Nazis) (already) (and) (he’ll) (sell) (us) (all) (down) (the) (river) (to) (them) (as) (soon) (as) (we) (“join) (up”) (with) (him!) (I) (beg) (of) (you) (Sarge,) (don’t) (do) (it!)

you’re;right.;

Mar 31, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT

jace is a boss wrote:

send;nuke;to;all;major; oceans.;

:What:part:did:you:not:understand:about:sharks:with:frickin’:laser:beams:attached:to:their:
:foreheads?:They:can:destroy:the:nukes:before:they:even:reach:the:oceans,:leaving:radiation:
:in:your:territories.:I:give:you:one:last:chance:to:join:me,:or:I:will:invade:your:base:yet:again:and:
:take:matters:into:my:own:hands:and:eliminate:you:rogues:and:capture:the:Grammar:Nazis:in:
:your:base!:

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT

level4outbreak wrote:

:You:mean,:this:intel?:

:It:seems:I:am:not:the:only:spy:around:here.:Someone:is:feeding:you:false:information!:Who:is:it?:

Last edited Apr 01, 2013 at 12:31AM EDT
Apr 01, 2013 at 12:30AM EDT

(I) (won’t) (tell!) (If) (you) (must) (kill) (me,) (then) (get) (on) (with) (it.) (I’ll) (make) (sure) (you) (have) (to) (fight) (for) (it!)

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:43AM EDT

I:found:you,:traitor!:Come:now,:brothers,:and:join:me:in:taking:down:this:Grammar:Nazi:
:sympathizer,:and:afterwards:enjoying:a:laugh:at:the:fall:of:grammar!:

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:49AM EDT

(I) (am) (no) (Grammar) (Nazi) (and) (I) (sure) (as) (hell) (don’t) (sympathize) (with) (them.) (And) (its) (quite) (ironic) (that) (you’re) (calling) (me) (a) (traitor) (especially) (since) (you) (stole) (“intel”) (from) (the) (Alliance) (under) (the) (guise) (of) (an) (Alliance) (member.) (I) (stand) (with) (the) (Alliance) (against) (all) (Her) (enemies,) (including) (you) (Commander-in-Chief) (Colon!)

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:54AM EDT

level4outbreak wrote:

(I) (am) (no) (Grammar) (Nazi) (and) (I) (sure) (as) (hell) (don’t) (sympathize) (with) (them.) (And) (its) (quite) (ironic) (that) (you’re) (calling) (me) (a) (traitor) (especially) (since) (you) (stole) (“intel”) (from) (the) (Alliance) (under) (the) (guise) (of) (an) (Alliance) (member.) (I) (stand) (with) (the) (Alliance) (against) (all) (Her) (enemies,) (including) (you) (Commander-in-Chief) (Colon!)

:Oh,:no?:I:stand:against:the:Grammar:Nazis:in:every:way,:and:if:you’re:Alliance:is:to:get:in:the:
:way:of:me:attacking:them,:then:the:Alliance:is:an:enemy:to:the:Punctuation:Powers:as:well!:That:
:is:why:I:showed:all:of:you:mercy:and:tried:reasoning:with:you:to:ally:with:me,:but:it:seems:my:
:pathetic:attempts:at:diplomacy:and:appeasement:did:not:work!:No:more:warnings!:
:Either:join:the:Punctuation:Powers:in:taking:down:the:Grammar:Nazis:or:be:terminated:along:
:with:the:Grammar:Nazis!:

Last edited Apr 01, 2013 at 01:21AM EDT
Apr 01, 2013 at 01:12AM EDT

#You#miserable#fools#you#can’t#defeat#the#great#power#of#Lord#Twitter

Apr 01, 2013 at 05:11AM EDT

:Good:day,:gentlemen,:or:ladies.:We:are:all:tasked:to:attack:Grammar:Nazis,:but:even:with:a:
:common:enemy:between:us,:there:seems:to:be:a:threat:for:a:three-front:war.:Help:me:settle:
:differences:with:the:Alliance:or:vanquish:them,:and:then:attack:the:Grammar:Nazis.:My:reward:is:
:the:same:as:before…:

Apr 01, 2013 at 06:02AM EDT

:It:seems:you:must:be:eliminated,:Sergeant:Semi-Colon.:Prepare:to:suffer:at:the:hands:of:my:
:assassin!:

:Don’t:laugh,:because:he:will:find:you.:

Apr 01, 2013 at 11:55AM EDT

Disturbed B wrote:

W3 4r3 4ll 1n 7h3 8477l3 4641n57 6r4mm4r N4215, C0mm4nd3r. Wh47 d0 y0u 7h1nk w3’v3 833n d01n6 7h15 wh0l3 71m3?

Why’ isn’t it’ Lieutenant’ L337’ 5P34K’
How’ do’ you’ do’

Apr 01, 2013 at 11:58AM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

:It:seems:you:must:be:eliminated,:Sergeant:Semi-Colon.:Prepare:to:suffer:at:the:hands:of:my:
:assassin!:

:Don’t:laugh,:because:he:will:find:you.:

I;got;new;guards; ps;I;discribe;him;as;child;with;gun.;

Apr 01, 2013 at 11:59AM EDT

Lone K.K. Slider wrote:

Why’ isn’t it’ Lieutenant’ L337’ 5P34K’
How’ do’ you’ do’

ADMIRAL APOSTROPHE! HOW ARE YOU DOING?
ON THE MATTER OF THE PUNCTUATION POWERS, IT SEEMS WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY. I REQUEST A MERGER OF OUR FORCES,

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:04PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

ON THE MATTER OF THE PUNCTUATION POWERS, IT SEEMS WE HAVE A COMMON ENEMY. I REQUEST A MERGER OF OUR FORCES,

i’ll;do;the;merger.;

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:06PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

:I:agree:with:your:merger,:Colonel:Caps:Lock.:However,:it:has:come:to:my:attention:that:at:least:
:one:of:your:officers:is:in:fact…:

:A:Grammar:Nazi!:

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:09PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

:I:agree:with:your:merger,:Colonel:Caps:Lock.:However,:it:has:come:to:my:attention:that:at:least:

said;the;assassin;

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:12PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

HMMTHIS SOUNDS INTRIGUING. WHO IS THE SPY?

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:19PM EDT

jace is a boss wrote:

said;the;assassin;

:Said:the:lowly:sergeant:who:attempted:to:send:nukes:TWICE:upon:my:sharks!:The:merger:is:
:complete,:and:I:will:now:direct:my:forces:upon:wherever:you:designate,:Colonel.:

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:20PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

:Said:the:lowly:sergeant:who:attempted:to:send:nukes:TWICE:upon:my:sharks!:The:merger:is:
:complete,:and:I:will:now:direct:my:forces:upon:wherever:you:designate,:Colonel.:

I’m;not;an;nazi;of;grammer.; So;who;will;be;nuked

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:40PM EDT

jace is a boss wrote:

I’m;not;an;nazi;of;grammer.; So;who;will;be;nuked

:Colonel,:I:suspect:three:of:your:Alliance:members:to:be:Grammar:Nazis…:

:Investigate:Sergeant:Semi-Colon,:Professor:Proper:Grammar,:and:Recruit:
:Rightful:Grammar.:If:any:more:of:your:Alliance:members:try:to:attack,:I:will:imprison:them.:

Last edited Apr 01, 2013 at 12:45PM EDT
Apr 01, 2013 at 12:44PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

:Colonel,:I:suspect:three:of:your:Alliance:members:to:be:Grammar:Nazis…:

:Investigate:Sergeant:Semi-Colon,:Professor:Proper:Grammar,:and:Recruit:
:Rightful:Grammar.:If:any:more:of:your:Alliance:members:try:to:attack,:I:will:imprison:them.:

you;disgraced;me;you;called;the;shots;I;fallowed;an;rumor;and;tried;to;stop;your;sharks;and;you;send;an; assassin.;

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:49PM EDT

jace is a boss wrote:

you;disgraced;me;you;called;the;shots;I;fallowed;an;rumor;and;tried;to;stop;your;sharks;and;you;send;an; assassin.;

:What’s:your:point,:Vanessa?:

Apr 01, 2013 at 12:55PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

:What’s:your:point,:Vanessa?:

that;you;will;try;to;kill;me

Apr 01, 2013 at 01:17PM EDT

:Should:you:be:a:Grammar:Nazi,:the:most:that:will:be:done:to:you:is:imprisonment:until:the:war:is:
:over:and:you:are:a:master:in:improbable:grammar!:

Apr 01, 2013 at 01:24PM EDT

Laud Piestrings wrote:

:Should:you:be:a:Grammar:Nazi,:the:most:that:will:be:done:to:you:is:imprisonment:until:the:war:is:
:over:and:you:are:a:master:in:improbable:grammar!:

no;I;have;bloody;spell;check

Apr 01, 2013 at 01:39PM EDT

:Well,:then,:the:Grammar:Nazi:cannot:be:you…:

:Colonel,:investigate:the:other:two:suspects!:

Apr 01, 2013 at 02:03PM EDT

infiltrating^base^of^commander^colon^stop^will^place^mines^stop^detonate^remote^mines^at^
1500hrs^stop^if^my^team^not^returned^by^that^time^will^sacrifice^self^for^greater^good^stop^
remember^those^who^have^fallen^in^name^of^grammar^stop^grammar^patriotism^will^spread^and^
generations^will^remember^us^stop

Apr 01, 2013 at 02:35PM EDT

Serious Business wrote:

infiltrating^base^of^commander^colon^stop^will^place^mines^stop^detonate^remote^mines^at^
1500hrs^stop^if^my^team^not^returned^by^that^time^will^sacrifice^self^for^greater^good^stop^
remember^those^who^have^fallen^in^name^of^grammar^stop^grammar^patriotism^will^spread^and^

:You:dare:to:set:foot:near:any:of:my:bases,:Captain:Carrot,:to:try:to:destroy:me:and:you:will:be:
:terminated!:Why:are:you:all:not:aware:of:the:Alliance:and:Punctuation:Powers:merging?:

Last edited Apr 01, 2013 at 02:43PM EDT
Apr 01, 2013 at 02:40PM EDT

Serious Business wrote:

terrorist;carrot;stop.;

Apr 01, 2013 at 02:56PM EDT

(Out of Character: I can’t see that photo he posted, so I’ll improvise)

:NO!!!:You:blew:up:my:ride!:

:And:my:first:base!:Oh:well,:as:long:as:he:perished:in:the:explosion…:right?:

Last edited Apr 01, 2013 at 03:12PM EDT
Apr 01, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT

Good/news,/everyone,/I/was/able/to/initiate/a/coup/d’etat/in/the/Grammar/Nazi-controlled/Russia,/and/have/reorganized/it/into/a/land/of/punctuation.
/
You/may/now/call/me/Joseph/Slash,/General/Secretary/of/the/Central/Committee/of/the/Punctuation/Party.

Apr 01, 2013 at 03:26PM EDT

:Sergeant:Semi-Colon,:Private:Parenthesis,:forgive:me:for:accusing:you:of:treachery:against:
:the:Alliance:and:the:Punctuation:Powers.:I:will:begin:my:attack:on:the:Grammar:Nazis:when:
:Colonel:Caps:Lock:orders:us:to:move:out.:In:the:meanwhile,:I:will:try:to:side:Joseph:Slash:
:to:join:us:in:the:fight:against:the:Grammar:Nazis!:

Last edited Apr 01, 2013 at 06:35PM EDT
Apr 01, 2013 at 06:30PM EDT

(You) (are) (forgiven) (…) (for) (now.) (Anymore) (treachery) (and) (regardless) (of) (orders) (I) (will) (bring) (you) (down,) (Commander-in-Chief) (Colon.)

Apr 01, 2013 at 07:36PM EDT

:Excellent!:I:shall:now:perform:the:honor:among:allies:dance!:

:ATTENTION!:Joseph:Slash!:
:I:call:on:you:to:meet:with:the:supreme:commanders:of:the:Alliance:and:the:Punctuation:Powers!:

Last edited Apr 01, 2013 at 07:44PM EDT
Apr 01, 2013 at 07:41PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!