Forums / Just For Fun

327,415 total conversations in 8,667 threads

+ New Thread


Argument Thread

Last posted May 05, 2013 at 02:25PM EDT. Added May 02, 2013 at 10:02PM EDT
86 conversations with 40 participants

Ann Hiro wrote:

Box A is better.

Now to make things more interesting:
Box A: America
Box B: Britain
Box C: Canada

Now I wait for the communists other people to make counterpoints to this post.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 09:15PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 09:14PM EDT
Quote

Sit your asses down and shut your pie holes. I’ve got places to go and people more important oldfags than you to see, because I happen to be a Conversationalist and we Conversationalists have a tendency to be very busy and important people. If you’re out there in the folding chairs, that means that you’re the new guys. Bottom of the totem pole. But, it also means that you passed the entrance exams. Welcome to the KYM moderation team. From this moment onward, your job is very, very simple: you are going to Deadpool Memes and lock threads.

In the face.

You will deadpool memes and lock threads. When not deadpooling memes, you will be planning on locking threads. You will be developing new ways to lock threads. You will read about deadpooling memes. You will write about deadpooling memes. You will study locking threads. You will dream about locking threads. You will ban the newfag. You will collect and contain newfags, then lock their crappy entries and delete their crap-tier threads

Locking threads is your life.

You may be asking yourself “Self, how am I to deadpool these memes?” With your fists.

And you may ask yourself “Self, what if I am bitten by a newfag? I am unsure of what to do.” Go see an oldfag.

And you may say to yourself “Self, my threads have become noob-like, in the sense that they have all turned into deadpools!” Good, now start punching them.

It’s an important job, mark my words. There are people out there, many people who just don’t understand why. They don’t realize how important our job is. You will be challenged, you will be mocked, you will be insulted, but you cannot lose sight of the goal: your keyboard buzzing with the sounds of “+1 deadpool”.

Several years ago, a former employee asked me “Why do we lock threads?” You know what I said to him?

“Sir, do you hate science? Are you a science-hating newfag-hugger? Do you approve of the non-science newfag agenda?" He said no, he wasn’t.

I punched him the face anyway, because he was clearly a closet newfag. Because that’s what we fucking do at KYM.

When you all came in here, there was a copy of Sun Tzu’s The Art of Locking Threads on your chair. You are all to have read that by the time you report in tomorrow morning. Now get out of here. Those threads aren’t going to punch themselves.

Because they don’t have hands.

Original: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/10-30-a-m

@Ric Tesla:

none of those are or ever were Communist, your argument is invalid.

May 03, 2013 at 09:26PM EDT
Quote

What about D?
Box D: Mongolian Empire

May 03, 2013 at 09:26PM EDT

Rimshot wrote:

Your mother is a hamster

And your father smelt of elderberries

May 03, 2013 at 09:40PM EDT

SubjectNumber32 wrote:

And your father smelt of elderberries

I Already made that joke you fuckhead.
and box C.

Last edited May 03, 2013 at 09:46PM EDT
May 03, 2013 at 09:44PM EDT
Quote

Topic of Debate:
You faggots will argue over anything.

May 03, 2013 at 09:55PM EDT
Quote

Box D is better than Box C.

May 03, 2013 at 10:20PM EDT

How the fuck are C&D boxes related to this thread?

May 03, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT

You are all wrong, because you’re arguing for the sake of argument, which means you’re arguing arguments, and thus all your points are moot by design.

May 04, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT
Quote

Dr. Coolface wrote:

You are all wrong, because you’re arguing for the sake of argument, which means you’re arguing arguments, and thus all your points are moot by design.

Your totally right bro, I thought KYM was above this, I use to lurk here a lot, like for 2 weeks.

May 04, 2013 at 12:26AM EDT

You guys are horrible at this. Box E is obviously better.

May 04, 2013 at 01:06AM EDT
Quote

Well there is no argument against what I have started.

May 04, 2013 at 03:12AM EDT
Quote

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

I Already made that joke you fuckhead.
and box C.

No, I made that first you dumbshit.

May 04, 2013 at 08:27AM EDT

Asura, The Anti-Fun. wrote:

box D is best box

Do you even know what box D is?

May 04, 2013 at 09:02AM EDT

No, box D is the Mongol Empire. Read the above posts!

May 04, 2013 at 09:06AM EDT

Iran wrote:

No, box D is the Mongol Empire. Read the above posts!

Do you even read?
Box A is America.
Box B is Britain.
Box C is Canada.
Think for just one second. What box would Mongolia be?
That’s right, Box M.
None of your silly Box D bullshit.
Box D is obviously Djibouti.

Last edited May 04, 2013 at 11:22AM EDT
May 04, 2013 at 11:21AM EDT
Quote

KI....D wrote:

Do you even read?
Box A is America.
Box B is Britain.
Box C is Canada.
Think for just one second. What box would Mongolia be?
That’s right, Box M.
None of your silly Box D bullshit.
Box D is obviously Djibouti.

no it’s denmark

May 04, 2013 at 12:49PM EDT
Quote

All of you are incorrect. D stands for Devil’s Empire (Aka. Chengis Khan’s Mongolian Empire).

May 04, 2013 at 03:21PM EDT

Captain Badass wrote:

ITT: KYM reenacts every thread ever on /b/.

Implying that /b/ is always original.

May 04, 2013 at 03:37PM EDT
Quote

Everybody is wrong. Box F is the best box as in Box F which stands for FUCK YOU!

May 05, 2013 at 02:17AM EDT
Quote

Ann Hiro wrote:

Boxxy is best box.

Enjoy your -1 karma.

May 05, 2013 at 02:45AM EDT

Bill Clinton wrote:

Enjoy your -1 karma.

You too, but their is no rational reasoning for that negative karma you just gave me.

Last edited May 05, 2013 at 03:01AM EDT
May 05, 2013 at 03:00AM EDT
Quote

All of you are losers. Boxes are so mainstream. I prefer cans.

May 05, 2013 at 10:57AM EDT

I bet you don’t even lift.

May 05, 2013 at 12:43PM EDT

Ann Hiro wrote:

Implying that /b/ is always original.

>implying KYM is ever original

May 05, 2013 at 01:00PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!